PJ 14
CHAPTER 1

REC #1 GRANDFATHER

MONDAY, APRIL 9, 1990 8:45 A.M. YEAR 3 DAY 236

TUNKASHILA (GRANDFATHER) SPEAKS
Grandfather to speak with you, Little Sparrow, that you might be in the re­membering and the sharing of the long forgotten and remembered songs. I AM THE SONG and I am come to give you the weavings of your walk upon this place and speak of the migrations and the lessons of my pale son whom I send again. I come to speak of Tejas Shape and the hill that sings as the wind and of my sacred hidden truths kept within the bosom of your Mother for your day of remembering.

The Great Cycle has come and this cycle of that which you call a year will see the return of the Sacred Driver Wheels of the Great Powers stored and put together to create the sign of infinity. This is the time of the Feathered Ser­pent Medicine Wheels and the Great Sleeper Dreamers. The first migration to the next world will begin, leaving behind on your planet remnants of en­lightened humanity to join the many already on other planets throughout your universe.

This land known as Tejas Shape, the Valley of Radiance, of abundant acorns, winds and clear sweet waters shall again come into the attention of my Bird Peoples for it has been caused to lie sleeping in protection of its ancient trea­sures.

It is the time of remembering of creation that you will again recognize the re­turning of the Bird Tribes. You are the Bird Tribes, the Solar Clan, the Chil­dren of the Stars. You are the source of all nativity, the way that spirit cre­ativity comes into form in your world and in all higher worlds. Individuated. Intelligent. In spirit-being form, you are the tangible influence of an all powerful Creator interfacing with a material world.

I honor the Shoshone and Piute who have not forgotten this place of light and the other unnamed tribes who spirit the land. All of our relations are remem­bered.

The buffalo and the medicine wheel are honored as shared by the Sioux as the source of life survival and the skull of the buffalo for it represents the tradi­tional and the spiritual life. The medicine wheel represents the sacred hoop and the four directions. Always joined within are the four eagle feathers which represent the social and spiritual significance of the number "four" in the Sioux life. Within the medicine wheel are the four virtues to always be remembered; Wisdom - "Woksape", Bravery - "Woohitika", Fortitude - "Wowacintanka" and Generosity - "Wacantognaka". Let it further be remembered that there is nothing greater -- nothing lesser. Great lessons shall be in the coming forth from my Red Eagle, "Wamblisha", who labels himself in this time of counting as Little Crow, for the time is soon for the great remember­ing.

Releasing your identities in the burst of joy that translates them into light, you flew outward from your source stars, riding waves of light across the sea of space until you reached your world. Each of you came from a different star. Yet your being is the source of every star. And in that Being you are one.

In the early days, your work was to catalyze biological activity in the oceans of the world and to oversee the growth and development of incarnate creatures. You did this both when clothed in physical form and when remaining lumi­nous beings of pure light.

The forms you assumed early in those ages were of human shape, though lighter than the bodies you wear today. The drawback of materialization, however, was that it took much of your energy and attention to maintain the bodies in which you were dressed. Then was given unto you your spirits for it was necessary to create physical bodies that were self-sufficient, physical bodies that would have physical identities to care for them--egos, designed to work intimately with you, both in the maintenance of your human projections and in your continuing work of creation upon the physical plane.

We communicated this message unto you, "We are your spirits." It was our presence here in this place that has called you up out of the soil. You were unfinished, incomplete; you are still not all that you can be. Some of what you now embody represents development in the right direction, but some of what you now think of as yourself is in actuality part of what one day will become "afterbirth". The emphasis must now be realized that the value of your bodies are as dwelling places for the Great Spirit, your minds and hearts will remain open to communion with us. In time, that communion will flow into blending and both you and we will know ourselves as one upon the physical plane. In union, we will know completion.

One specific star of all the myriad stars you see twinkling in your night sky sends its spirit to earth to incarnate in your individual human form. Your ego is designed to help that spirit to remain creatively incarnate here. Until you have bonded with the star consciousness, you remain unfinished.

Your race is soon to experience widespread awakenings, or as some will see it, a massive descent of beings from the stars.

We are the dreams of the Great Spirit, the true dreams, the clear dreams, the pure dreams, never tainted by fear, never touched by any motivation other than the motivation of love; and yet, we are the dreams, nevertheless. Thoughts, disincarnate beings drifting formless through a universe that has placed the highest value on form, living in the consciousness of a Creator whose desire is to take form in the very creature that will result from our bonding with you.

It is time to regain the rejected aspect of your spiritual intelligence--to reunite with your own wholeness and you must again come into contact with us in the absence of fear. The Great Day of Purification has begun, a short but essen­tial cycle of division that will gather those who promote fear and violence and separate them from this season of the world as chaff is separated from wheat at threshing.

The timetable recorded in stone for the Awakened Ones is now recovered from moss, fern, lizard and leaf. In it are chiseled the dates of the Great Day of Purification, dates that now correspond to that which you call years--be­tween recognized labels of 1987 to 2011.

You are the love of the Creator embodied in human form. Through the power of your love, you create. You are sent in the service of universal art to create beauty, balance and to enjoy all that has been created. The evocation of beauty and the description of truth: this is your purpose. The purpose of life! The very purpose of the universe.

In its own way, each species decides how it can best serve this purpose, once it understands it. The buffalo looks around and notices what is going on in prairie time and prairie space and designs a life to describe truth and to ani­mate beauty as buffalos understand it. Whales describe time and space in their own unique forms, the caribou embody their understanding and so on through the ages and expressions.

Throughout the galaxies, throughout the stars, all of the angelic races notice this purpose of life and decide how they can best serve. All form an idea of the wholeness of manifest life.

It is time now to join in your dancing circles and gather your tribes for the cy­cle is full. It is the time of the return of the Pale One who came forth to tell you of the times to come upon your lands. Tiazoma, Eseecotal, Great Kate Zahl, Mahnt-Azoma, Quetzal Coati, The Quiet Healer, The Mighty One Who Has No Image, Dawn-Light, Dawn-God, Chee Zoos the one who went alone to His Father to look beyond the Third Cycle.

Let us look further: Wako-Naga, Wahkan of the Dakotah/Lakotah and even deeper into the Plumed Serpent of the Puans which is derived from the plume which symbolizes wind and the serpent which is the symbol of water.

What of Teohashati?-(Tehachapi, Tejas Shape)--Teo means God and Ti means city. Meaning as with Teotihuacan, "The City of the God, Wahcan".

There are sacred mounds in that placement where the crossroads centered for the trailing people of peace where the four corners of traveling meet. There is great history of the Black Tortoise Fire-worshipping Turtle and Serpent people invading from the south. This place of Tejas Shape is a sacred place where the dreams will again be danced into awakening.

Let us speak of the dancing of My Tribes. The foolish peer at the dancers and
hear the music and chide and giggle for it is the most complicated music in creation. It makes a statement in half and quarter tones and complicated changing rhythms. The musicians are honored indeed.

The authentic dancings are more kept to the sacred locations and every Au­gust the dancers gather in New Mexico. There are usually thirty-six tribes at­tending the festival from as far distant as the Dakotas. The Sioux are partic­ularly colorful with their almost priceless ancient costumes of white beaded buckskin and the long eagle feather head-dress of the Full-Chief.

The dances are different than the ones in the typical pow-wow dances for the pow-wow dancers are usually imitating the victory dance after a war-party-re­turn. The thanksgiving dances are beauteous and the other dances are prayers for rain, abundant crops, or prayers to the spirit of hunted animals be­fore a hunt.

Then you must note the wondrous Katchinas, especially of the Hopi. The Katchinas are from outer space and visited the Pueblos in silver sky ships which landed on the nearby Francisco Peaks near the Hopi villages, bearing gifts and dancing for the people. The most graceful of all dances is the lovely Eagle Dance, while the hoop-dance, showing great skill on the part of the solo dancer, is usually a wedding dance.

The Navaho have a group dance with high-pitched chanting in half and quar­ter tones which echo unto the heavens. And there is a most amazing dance, the Navaho Fire-Dance. Then there is the Crow Dance, usually performed by children and is fun and delightful; but I could continue on and on for these are my blessed people and I begin to remember and ramble greatly.

I will speak of calendars and telling of time and then leave you for your pon­derings. The time of attention is come and for the recognition of truth within my tribes.

Before the time of the Prophet called the Pale One and used by him, was a method of time reckoning used from north-most North America to the south of South America and is centrally based on Venus. Sometimes its numbers are known only, and Venus referred to as "The Star Boys" or "Twin-Star God" showing a degeneration of ancient knowledge--it is this ancient truth which shall now come again.

Venus, being the second planet from the Sun. and Earth the third, swings around its internal orbit making thirteen revolutions to eight revolutions of the Earth. Thus among all Indian tribes the Earth-number is eight, and the number of the Morning and Evening Star (depending on time of year viewed) is thirteen. Eight thirteens then would bring the planets into their original po­sition. This would be a full cycle, or one hundred and four years. A half cycle would be fifty two years. Upon this most American Indian reckoning is based. However, it is often checked by other reckoning. The Mayans have four inter-revolving calendars. They were well acquainted with the weight and mea­surement of the earth, the swing of the sun from Capricorn to Cancer and back, the Precession of the Equinoxes and the fact that your Sun is moving through space, carrying your family of planets along. They believed the Sun is circumnavigating a Central Fire located in the Heavens near the Pleiades
which they called Mya. This is the same central sun called Aton, the one light.

The ancient calendars have now ended, beloved children of my tribes. It is now in the closing time of your new counting numbered year three. The an­cient countings ended in the mid time of August, in your year 1987. The time of the coming again of the Sacred Circle is at hand and it is the time to see the star people come out of the illusion of their two-legged form and into their ac­tual Great Sleeper-Dreamer form.

Look up my native children, unto the heavens and unto the Choo ho kan for you are descendants of the inhabitants of Pleiades. You of the Hopi and Navajo as well as others of my people count with a system based on a 260 day "Sacred Round", or minor cycle, and a 365 day year, a major cycle which equaled a period between the midnight culminations of the Pleiades. Re­member that any day calculated on these cycles repeats itself in 52 years--18,980 days. When the Pleiades are directly overhead at night then it is time to extinguish the nation's fires and rekindle from a sacred fire produced by your holy men. You can remember to count from the Hopi who light the new fire every 52 years.

Then remember the Creeks who came to Earth from the stars in spirit form to become flesh and blood. Remember the "green corn dance" where the medicine man takes seven ears of corn from seven fields of the seven clans to insure a healthy harvest.

Your ancient home is often called the dancers because of the legend of the dancing children, come forth through the Onondaga. The Navajo named the sparkling suns the Dilyehe. The Iroquois believe the twinkling orbs represent seven young people who guard the holy seed.

The Hohokam, or those which vanished, returned to Pleiades and thus and so. These stars were the home of your ancestors so hear me well. It is time for the legends to awaken for you all have your sacred dances.

Enjoy the gathering together for the energies will sing in the winds as the hosts of the heavens bless again the bird tribes who are now returning to fulfill the great mission. The little Sun Eagle is now returned and the lotus is ready to open.

AHO!

Dharma, give this unto Dalene to he taken to my beloved Dick that he might consider placement in the handbook of the annual dancings. It is time to awaken the people unto their task and those intended to hear will recognize the call. The little Sun Eagle is returned and the lotus is about to open. So be it.

I take my leave on this glorious day of bonding. I hold you in my wings. AHO.

PJ 14
CHAPTER 2
REC #1 SANANDA
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11, 1990 9:00 A.M. YEAR 3 DAY 238

You do not walk alone, beloved ones, for I have never left you. I AM SANANDA, ONE WITH GOD.

Ah yes, the movie of Jesus was wondrously done but remember, it was a movie and it was not perfected by God nor Jesus. It was most carefully or­chestrated to allow, in the ending, the indecision and doubts of the Messiah. It was shown on the Holy Days of Passover to spew away the guilts of a citi­zenry who "did what they thought right"! Nay, it was not so. I represented the rabble as a "hippy" with a band of stragglers who couldn't decide their own di­rections. Further, with me in their midst, they could not decide in truth, ex­cept for the two or three. The ones who spoke the loudest in their doubting were the firm ones within their knowingness--'tis a contradiction is it not?

It is the worst of times and it is the best of times--for it is YOUR times--your experiences. It is a strong time of your cycles known as the year--the Easter time. Easter was recognized before the crucifixion and ascension. You have added unto that the pull of a moon in fullness and the outright blatant at­tempts of evil directly blasted upon you of my people.

That time of walking in what you call the Holy Lands was the most painful and heinous of all mine journeys upon your placement--for, yes, I have walked ev­ery portion of your globe for it was my place of training and of teaching. Of all the ones upon your orb, the red man took me in and walked with me--and "heard" my words from our Creator. I was different--I was pale and elusive in appearance compared to the strength and bronze of their beauteous beings--and still they took me in and called me brother. My words were already a part of their very existence and the truths were already known from the Great Spirit. This was before they were pulled apart and corrupted by the things of evil upon the earth.

The red man makes no big thing of my presence for they already knew me and they have naught to cover up in guilt and horror to my being. I was simply a brother and a teacher from God unto them no more and no less. They honored me and walked with me and welcomed me within their lodges and within their hearts for they too knew that they were and are one with the Great Spirit.

You who will go unto the places of religions in your finery on Easter noun--which will be more important unto you--the Easter Bunny or the lily of the season; the clothing of finery and egg baskets--or the bloodstained robe and crown of thorns? Will ye kneel in prayer unto thine Father Creator in for­giveness of self and me? Will ye sing praises that there is no death but only life, or will ye worship a being as having death upon a cross to remove thine responsibilities unto God and brother mankind? Or will the season pass in confusion and excuse for gluttony and party? What will ye ponder this Easter? Ye have not many more in which to ponder anything upon this Earth! Who will hear me'? Blessed are ye who hear me and the call of my hosts from the ethereal realms! IT IS THE TIME OF THE RULE OF SA­TAN UPON YOUR LANDS AND UPON YOUR PEOPLE. How many will walk back within my fold that you might find your path unto God? God sends his messengers and ye turn them away for you have lost your ability to discern that which is truth and that which is lie.

No, ye shall not be given thy proof in the form ye expect for it is the time of Satan to do great illusions and deceivings. I AM AND I HAVE NAUGHT TO PROVE UNTO ANYONE FOR YE OF MINE, KNOW ME AND YE WHO MUST HAVE THE PROVING--DO NOT YET SEE!

You have a new and wondrous opportunity to set it all to God-ness--to actu­ally grow into oneness with God. Will ye take it? Satan is loosed upon your place in total rule--! Which path will YOU choose?

You who would read and see and believe shall have a very hard time of it for a while, for the books will be ridiculed, cast aside without reading or recogni­tion--your own children will find excuse after excuse to play with Satan and not see the word, much less believe of it. They will anger with you for denying them that which they perceive is their's whilest you do of my work. Will you succumb or will you carry the burden with me? Perhaps it is a time for intro­spection as to your journey, each of you. If you were asked by the tribunals "Are you the Son/Daughter of God?", how would ye answer? It is indeed im­portant how ye would answer!

You call unto my servants, Hatonn, Ashtar, Korton, Soltec and others--"Show me your craft and I will believe! Show me your essence and then I will be­lieve!" No, you would not believe any more than did you then, when I stood in fullness in thine midst. Man from earth placement now makes grand and wondrous craft which appear to be from the heavens. Go to the Haunted House display at Disneyland--and you will see holographic apparitions--you already have all the illusions you can stand--it is knowing within which you must find. I am with you every minute and still you cannot find me in your consciousness. I am the golden light of our Creator which surrounds you, the breeze which caresses your brow, the air which you breathe and still you can­not find me'? The body hanged upon a cross was not the ME of a Christ or even of one called Jesus. That elusive illusion which departed from the body was the ME! AND THAT PORTION OF YOU THAT WALKS WITH ME IS THE YOU! You see, it does no-thing to a paraplegic to crucify him! PONDER IT! The pain is in the crucifixion of the soul--the Phoenix within.

How can you tell the false Christ from the real one? Easy--you will not know when I will come! How do you tell the false prophets? Easy--if they give you teachings against the Laws of God and The Creation and tell you that to break the laws is acceptable. Those who tell you that you need do naught for the Christ Jesus did it all for you--they teach falsely. You will answer unto God for thine sins of omission and commission. It is the forgiveness given in sincere repentance that is guaranteed unto you. I can only stand before God WITH YOU and petition mercy for the journey is indeed incredibly difficult and the lies given in the perfection of Satan's destruction. That is what I offer unto you---not "instead-of", my brothers, "not instead-of'"!

When you go to the mountain to stand before God, the Great Spirit, you will stand alone while you and God within judges--I will stand beside you, it is all that I can do and if you ask, I will take thine hand and we will walk together--I cannot do it for thee. That I can do it for thee is Satan's lie of lies for he knows that it is not so and within, you each and all know that it is not so.

If you cannot walk through Hell and bring thineself up out of the bindings, then ye are doomed to dwell in that hell. Hell is not a placement--it is a state of being; just as is Christness a state of being. And there is no eternal life of the physical--you want proof? There is your proof! All physical men give up their bodies unto death. Even in the ascension of body--it is not the dense manifested substance that you perceive as body which moves beyond. All flesh is transmuted one way or another and that physical body ceases to be as it was once manifested. Therefore, Satan proves my point and truth every day of your life and you see it not. He makes your moments of brief gratification both fleeting and elusive--even thine new Mercedes gets a dent and the new chair of golden fabric gets stained. The pleasure of the flesh is even more fleeting and the pain lingers for a lifetime of regrets and self-hate for thine weakness. OH YES, SATAN PROVES MY POINT AND TRUTH EVERY MOMENT OF EVERY DAY IN EVERY SCENARIO--AND YET MAN CONTINUES TO LIVE WITHIN THE LIE. IT IS FOR THAT WHICH I PETITION CREATOR FOR FORGIVENESS FOR YOU ARE SO BLINDED THAT YOU CANNOT SEE OF THAT WHICH YOU DO UNTO YOURSELVES, THE MOST WONDROUS OF ALL CREATIONS OF CREATOR.

For example, why would a "law" decide whether or not an art display is ob­scene and should be taken from public view? If man functioned and walked with God, there would be no audience from which to hide the garbage.

Perhaps you ones who doubt and choose to cast stones at my truth bringers should reconsider. For just as you allow your "beingness" and shout that in the end good will prevail, etc. and we must do it this way or that way or the other way----the point is: IN THE END GOD WALL PREVAIL AND SATAN ALWAYS FAILS TO ALLOW YOU VISION INTO THAT TRUTH.

Upon the rock shall my body be built--upon the word for the word is God. Ye ones who denied me shall come to know me for you too, must learn and grow. As you dwell with me you will find ones turn to you in effort to distract you and pull you down and the ones that do not understand that which transpires will simply move from thy, space for evil will not linger in the light or the lighted aura. Yes, often it will be thine very children, for Satan strikes where he can damage the target--ah yes, there are far worse things than crucifixion of a physical body-- far worse! But if you hold to my hand you will not fail and you will not fall. You will not fall. You will not be given to know your enemy in advance for yours is to grow in discernment and into knowledge of truth--not doubts and need to lean upon the opinion and perception of another human entity. Then, when your knowledge is founded as the rock, so shall ye have back unto you that which seemed lost. I am the truth, the word and the life and come with me and all these other things shall he added unto you--for upon you, the rock, shall I build my manifestation (church 'body'). I was the WORD made manifest--YOU ARE THE ROCK UPON WHICH MY BODY WILL AGAIN MANIFEST. YOU ARE MYSELF MADE MANIFEST--HAVE YE GIVEN ME A WONDROUS PLACE IN WHICH TO DWELL OR HAVE YE DESECRATED MY TEM­PLE? YOU ARE COMING UPON THE CROSSROADS AND THE PATH JOURNEY MUST BE DECIDED--WHICH ROAD WILL YE TAKE?

Dharma, your physical form is ill from the bombardment and your conscious­ness exhausted for you have had no rest, for ye have stood watch with me in mine own time of trial--ye and others of my brethren. Ah yes, chela, I still have trials and my testing is more severe than in all mine lifestream for it is a far greater thing that I must do than I have ever been caused to do and I cher­ish ye ones who walk with me through these darkest hours. I must fulfill my task alone for not even Creator will lift it from me--but I cherish you ones who do not cause me to make the journey through the shadows, alone. The light of radiance cannot come until the lamps are lighted and the darkness put aside.

Satan has been allowed to rule the world--he shall not be allowed to rule the universe and that is what our journey is about! THINGS OF THE FLESH ARE NOT THE THINGS OF SOUL! HOLD TO THE FRAGMENTS OF LIGHT, DO NOT CLUTCH AT THE SPLINTERS OF DARKNESS. YOU CANNOT KNOW ANOTHER MAN'S MISSION OR CONTRACT--HOLD TO THAT WHICH MOVES YOU UNTO GOD FOR THE TESTING IS MADE PAINFUL AND HARD SO THAT THE LESSONS MAY BE LEARNED.

Ones who seem to have turned against, you must not be judged--for they may be but the testors, for to bring forth truth cannot be a wishy-washy "maybe" thing. Ye who bring it forth from these realms are tested beyond all. Truth must be whole within and not in any measure dependent upon the attacks or the support of another--no matter who that other might be. Be in loving of those who test you most painfully for theirs is a gift indeed.

As with the child and her perceived "love"--do not judge her or her young man--require that they both grow for all are products of that which formed them. Hatonn told you long ago that the young man has more substance than could be recognized. Take the hands of these troubled children and love the child for the misery and pain upon your placement is terrible indeed. But re­quire that they grow; they must not sacrifice one for the evil of the other when neither has a way to know the path. Love and forgive all ones such as these blessed children, for there, but for the Grace of Creator--go thee! And fur­ther more--not so very distantly past!

I wrap Eleanor in my wings for her way, too, has been hard. May Creator's will always be served for none are capable of knowing the ultimate. There is great blessing in not knowing all, for then ye are allowed to create that which ye desire! Ponder it most carefully.

Blessed be this day and may you keep the light shining all about thee, for it is your choice and I but await your call. I do not leave you--ever, even unto the darkest hour.

I AM THE WORD, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE AND UPON THESE THINGS HAS CREATOR BUILDED CREATION.

I AM SANANDA