게시글
    힐링에너지

Default PJ#012, CRUCIFIXION OF THE PHOENIX

PJ #12
    CRUCIFIXION OF THE PHOENIX

CHAPTER 1
    REC #1 Sananda
    Sunday, December 31, 1989 7:30 a.m. Year 3, Day 137
    And the word shall go forth throughout the land and let him who has ears to hear, hear, and him who has eyes to see, see. For in these days man shall be tried mightily. Man does not understand that he can change of his plight if he would but free himself of his shackles. If he would but turn into brotherhood one with another—but man has lost his way. Man has written his own destruction path for it is man who has set forth the prophecies to suit himself—one to gain “it all” and the other to “have not”. This is the time to make of your choices for the time of the opening and closing will not be given unto you.

Who told you that the Messiah would be red or green or black or white? Messiah means messenger—do you not think the messengers are all about you in every color and creed of human?

What of those ones who come forth and call themselves Jesus Christ – returned? The Christ shall bear of a new name and thusly, he who says “I am Jesus Christ” shall be discounted. For I bear a “new” name upon my countenance and I am light. Before the white man I WAS AND I AM. Before the black man—I AM. Before the red man or the golden ones—I AM—and because I AM and I WAS—YOU ARE! He who paints and labels shall be holding of an empty paintbrush—FOR I AM!

The black say, “Ah, the white man had done this unto me.” Surely so, for the black man has assisted. The brown man says, “Ah, the white man has done this undo me.” Surely so, for the brown man has assisted. The red man says, “Ah, the white man has done this unto me.” Surely so for the red man has assisted and so it is through all the races. And what of the white races? Ah, the white man has done it unto them also—for they all sat and allowed and assisted. SATAN HAS DUPED YOU ALL. WILL YOU BE READY FOR THE YEAR 2000? WILL YOU BE READY FOR THE PLAN 2000? SATAN THINKS HE IS READY AND HE MOST SURELY IS FAR MORE PREPARED—SATAN IS COLOR BLIND—HE ONLY FEARS THE LIGHT. HE SIMPLY DIVIDES THE BROTHERHOOD OF MAN INTO SEGMENTS, PITS ONE AGAINST ANOTHER AND THE HOUSE FALLS FROM DIVISION.

What did YOU do to be birthed black? What did YOU do to be birthed white? Red? Golden? Yellow? And what have you done to become Gray??? You have allowed the Gray Men of the satanic rainbow to hoodwink you and set you against your brother. He caused ones to tempt and act in greed and others to “sell out” their own greed.

You had best stop of your flinging arrows at your brother of various colors and creeds for “tis Satan and the Gray Men who have the plan all but finished—a one world government of such power and destruction that you can not imagine. You are being systematically destroyed if you do not fit into The Plan and it is quite accepted that some will willingly become slaves and some will not—those who will not are to be annihilated, along with those who are considered troublemakers and unwanted.

Look at that which has been brought froth upon the United States—“The PLANNERS” have taken the “manhood” away from the Black man. He has worked on the very “macho” traditions of the Black and Brown tribes. He has thrust him into poverty, kept him from achieving except through crime and drugs. He has given weapons of war that he might kill of his own—gangs. He has trapped the unwary into addition and satanic worship of the entity and the idols thereof. Then when the majority of the “people” are disarmed and the situation is horrendous—THE PLANNERS will send in the police troops with gear that outdoes the gangs and mow them down like flies on a carcass. The black will lose a generation of young leaders and THE PLANNERS will be safe for a little while longer.

At the rate of growth within the races, by year 2000, there will be more black than white. Add unto that number the other “minorities” and the whites who have corrupted a civilization shall be in grave trouble.

Oh yes, there is a system of destruction planned for you sleepy little masses. A good solid nuclear strike will take most of you troublemakers out because you have no protection. Oh, you won’t have your military troops around to defend you—they have no protection either. THE POLICE FORCE WILL COME FROM THE SATANIC FORCES ALREADY ENTRENCHED IN THE OLD WORLD—WITH THE HELP OF THE SATANIC “LEADERS” IN YOUR NEW WORLD.

Can you of the US actually accept the deaths of thousands in Panama, because one marine was killed in an altercation and a marine’s wife was insulted? It is because you live in the midst of evil until you as a sweet little person in Timbuktu have become as evil. You are uninformed and are kept that way. You are more interested in your day-time soap story and sport games than watching your non-news. You have even been told that to relieve “stress”—“don’t watch the news-casts”. You have not only sanctioned, but participate in the evil game of “getting to the top”. You have done it to yourselves. The white supremists say, “Why don’t all of you who are not white, go back to where you came from?” And the red man says, “Why don’t ALL of you go back to where you came from?” And so it goes. IF YOU ARE TO PREVAIL THROUGH THESE TIMES OF EARTH CHANGE AND ENDING CYCLES, YOU WILL TAKE YOUR BROTHER’S HAND, YOU WILL ALL BECOME TOTALLY COLOR-BLIND AND YOU WILL UNITE AS ONE—OR YOU WILL PERISH AS INDIVIDUALS DIVIDED AGAINST YOURSELVES.

Scribe, let us write the myth words upon the paper that you might have clarity. Those of John shall be fine: “Now I was given a measuring stick and told to go and measure the temple of God, including the inner court where the altar stands, and to count the number of worshipers. ‘But do not measure the outer court’ I was told, ‘for it has been turned over to the nations. They will trample the Holy City for forty-two months. And I will give power to my two witnesses to prophesy 1,260 days clothed in sackcloth.” Looks like three and a half years to me, or thereabouts.

“These two prophets are the two live trees, and two candlesticks standing before the God of all the earth. Anyone trying to harm them will be killed by bursts of fire shooting from their mouths.” Who said these were the “good guys”? I think if you listen on you will find these are quite interesting ones indeed. “They have the power to shut the skies so that no rain will fall during the three and a half years they prophesy, and to turn rivers and oceans to blood, and to send every kind of plague upon the earth as often as they wish.” Well, ye are close and if you turn your skis into fire you will have no fresh water to cool your brow. These ones who will gain control for that period of time will come out of the New World Order and it will be most disadvantageous to you witnesses. When the Order turns in upon itself, it will indeed be terrible.

“When the complete the three and a half years of their solemn testimony, the tyrant who comes out of the bottomless pit will declare war against them and conquer and kill them; and for three and a half days their bodies will be exposed in the streets of Jerusalem—the very place where the Lord was crucified.” Well, that is more difficult for the Lord has been crucified in all places on your planet.

“No one will be allowed to bury them, and people from many nations will crowd around to gaze at them. And there will be a worldwide holiday—people everywhere will rejoice and give presents to each other and throw parties to celebrate the death of the two prophets who had tormented them so much.” You ones do enjoy your celebrations and parties and as usual, you will not even know or understand that which is going on about you. Just as those blessed ones in Romania have only spilled their blood to do that which the Soviets from Moscow could not do for themselves—replaced the mavericks with the acceptable (to Moscow) new rulers and call it “democracy—comrades”.

“But after three and a half days, the spirit of life from God will enter them and they will stand up? And great fear will fall on everyone. Then a loud voice will shout from heaven, ‘Come up!’ And they will rise to heaven in a cloud as their enemies watch.” Now does that say that Holy God is fetching them? No, it simply says that some wondrous thing happens that snatches them into some sort of craft or something. Well, don’t hold your breath to find out because the next verses tell you some interesting follow-ons.

“The same hour there will be a terrible earthquake that levels a tenth of the city, leaving 7000 dead. Then everyone left will, in their terror, give glory to the God of heaven.” You don’t really think at this point the old Satan himself is just woofed away, do you? You ones will be running about in confusion trying to get the New World Order FEMA to do something for you as well as complaining about the New Order insurance companies and where is the New Order Red Cross with cookies and coffee?

Ah—“The second woe is past, but the third quickly follows: For just then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices shouting down from heaven, ‘The kingdom of this world now belongs to our Lord, and to his Christ; and he shall reign forever and ever’.” Well, perhaps there could be a bit of negotiating going on? But as you read on, does it actually seem like milk and honey?

“Suddenly a red Dragon appeared with seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns on his heads. His tail drew along behind him a third of the stars, which he plunged to the earth. He stood before the woman as she was about to give birth to her child, ready to eat the baby as soon as it was born. She gave birth to a boy who was to rule all nations with a heavy hand, and he was caught up to God and to his throne. The woman fled into the wilderness, where God had prepared a place for her, to take care of her for 1,260 days.” Sounds like another 3 ½ years to me. Now, I would suggest that things probably will get pretty raunchy on Earth during those 1,260 days. Perhaps they already have? Perhaps some of the “Faithful and True” shall just get cleared and passage arranged for their safety for the worst is yet to come, I would guess, judging from an upcoming portion.

“Then there was war in heaven; Michael and the angels under his command fought the Dragon and his hosts of fallen angels. And the Dragon lost the battle and was forced from heaven. This great Dragon—the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world—was thrown down onto the earth with all his army.” Ah, but the story gets more interesting if you pay attention.

“Then I heard a loud voice shouting across the heavens, ‘It has happened at last! God’s salvation and the power and the rule, and the authority of his Christ are finally here; for the Accuser of our brothers has been thrown down from heaven onto earth—he accused them day and night before our God. They defeated him by the blood of the Lamb, and by their testimony; for they did not love their lives but laid them down for him. Rejoice, O heavens! You citizens of heaven, rejoice! Be glad!’ But woe to you people of the world, for the devil has come down to you in great anger, knowing that he has little time.” GO BACK AND REREAD THAT PARAGRAPH! Sounds to me as if there was a ‘trial’ of some sort in heaven and a lot of so-called good guys had to take a stand. You see, there will be a least three ‘migrations’. All of you who are just having a blast in anticipation of that first shipload out will have the greatest trial of your life stream AFTER lift-off for the negotiations are under way in the big silver screen in the sky. A lot who would be first migration material might also just get a ride back with the big dark leader and tossed on your ear by Michael. DO NOT COUNT YOUR RIGHTEOUS CHICKS BEFORE THEY HATCH—LEST YOU BE LEFT WITH AN EMPTY EGGSHELL. OH NO—AND YOU THUGHT LIFT-OFF NUMBER ONE WAS PERMANENT? SO BE IT—FOR SOME. YOU CLAIMED TO BE GOD’S CHILDREN—ARE YOU REALLY? WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN AND THE VISION BLURRED AND PERCEPTIONS ALTERED BY THE MIRACLES OF THE DEVIL? HE WILL DO THAT, YOU KNOW, AND I GUARANTEE A VERY PRECIPITOUS JOLT RIGHT BACK INTO THE FRAY. YOU THOUGHT ALL THE SORTING WOULD BE DONE ON THE SURFACE CRAFT, DIDN’T YOU? NO, YOU ARE GIVEN ANOTHER CONFRONTATION AND CHOICES AFTER LIFT-OFF. GO BACK AND READ ‘SIPAPU ODYSSEY’.

“And when the Dragon found himself cast down to earth, he persecuted the woman who had given birth to the child. But she was given two wings like those of a great eagle, to fly into the wilderness to the place prepared for her, where she was cared for and protected from the Serpent, the Dragon, for three and a half years.” Looks like another 3 ½ years to me, let’s see now, 3 ½ + 3 ½ + 3 ½ = 10 ½ years. Could that possibly be? Are you ready for the year 2000? Well, don’t worry about it—sleep on, for perhaps this is not what “Revelations” meant at all. Could it be that the worst was only about to happen? So be it.

“And from the Serpents’ mouth a vast flood of water gushed out and swept toward the woman in an effort to get rid of her; but the earth helped her by opening its mouth and swallowing the flood! Then the furious Dragon set out to attack the rest of her children—all who were keeping God’s commandments and confessing that they belong to Jesus. He stood waiting on the ocean beach.”

“And now, in my vision, I saw a strange Creature rising up out of the sea. It had seven heads and ten horns, and ten crowns upon its horns. And written on each head were blasphemous names, each on defying and insulting God. This creature looked like a leopard but had bear’s feet and a lion’s mouth! And the Dragon gave him his own power and throne and great authority.

“I saw that one of his heads seemed wounded beyond recovery—but the fatal would was healed! All the world marveled at this miracle and followed the Creature in awe. They worshipped the Dragon for giving him such power, and they worshipped the strange Creature. ‘Where is there anyone as great as he?’ they exclaimed. ‘Who is able to fight against him?’

“Then the Dragon encouraged the Creature to speak great blasphemies against the Lord; and gave him authority to control the earth for forty two months.” Whoops! Another 3 ½ years? I say, now where do you think you are? “All that time he blasphemed God’s name and his temple and all those living in heaven. The Dragon gave him power to fight against God’s people and to overcome them, and to rule over the nations and language groups throughout the world. And all mankind—whose names were not written down before the founding of the world in the slain Lamb’s Book of Life, worshipped the evil Creature.” Could this be THE PLAN 2000 in action?

Anyone who can hear, listen carefully. “The people of God who are destined for prison will be arrested and taken away; those destined for death will be killed. But do not be dismayed, for here is your opportunity for endurance and confidence.” Now that is a mouthful to which you should pay great attention.

“Then I saw another strange animal, this one coming up out of the earth, with two little horns like those of lamb but fearsome voice like the Dragon’s.”

“He required everyone, great and small, rich and poor, slave and free, to be tattooed with a certain mark on the right hand or on the forehead. And no one could get a job or even buy in any store without the permit of that mark, which was either the name of the Creature or the code number of his name.”

Here is a puzzle that calls for careful thought to solve it. Let those who are able, interpret this code: the numerical values of the letters in his name add to 666! Well, we have already spoken of that haven’t we?

“Then I saw a Lamb standing on Mount Zion in Jerusalem, and with him were 144,000 who had his Name and his Father’s Name written on their foreheads. And I heard a sound from heaven like the roaring of a great waterfall or the rolling of mighty thunder. It was the singing of a choir accompanies by harps.”

“This tremendous choir—144,000 strong, sang a wonderful new song in front of the throne of God and before the four Living Beings and the twenty-four Elders; and no one could sing this song except those 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. For they are spiritually undefiled, pure as virgins, following the Lamb wherever he goes. They have been purchased from among the men on the earth as a consecrated offering to God and the Lamb. No falsehood can be charged against them, they are blameless.” Do you suppose these are the ones who ‘passed examination’ at the time of the first migration?

“And I saw another angel flying through the heavens, carrying the everlasting Good News to preach to those on earth, to every nation, tribe, language and people.” And who might these ‘angel’ messengers be?

“’Revere God’, they shouted, ‘and extol His greatness. For the time has come when He will sit as Judge. Worship Him who made the heaven and the earth, the sea and all its sources.’” That means, brothers, to give ultimate respect.

“Then another angel followed him through the skies, saying ‘Babylon has fallen, is fallen—that great city—because she seduced the nations of the world and made them share the wine of her intense impurity and sin.’” Sounds to me like a lot of angelic beings and chariots are going to be making a lot of ‘reminder’ speeches.

“Then a third angel followed them shouting. ‘Anyone worshiping the Creature from the sea and his statue and accepting his mark on the forehead or the hand, must drink the wine of the anger of God; it is poured out undiluted into God’s cup of wrath. And they will be tormented with fire and burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and the Lamb. The smoke of their torture rises forever and ever, and they will have no relief day or night, for they have worshipped the Creature and his statue, and have been tattooed with the code of his name. Let this encourage God’s people to endure patiently every trial and persecution, for they are his saints who remain firm to the end in obedience to his commands and trust in Jesus’”.

Now, do you really think that if soul rebels but you are held captive, shackled and a mark put upon you that you are lost? Do not be foolish, little chelas. God, you seem to forget—works on soul intent and judges by that which the soul worships—not that silly mouth of yours. Most of you already bear the outward mark for the great deceiver called it by another name and you did not know. It was that which you do AFTER you KNOW TRUTH, that is judged.

“And I heard a voice in the heavens above me saying, ‘Write this down; At last the time has come for his martyrs to enter into their full reward. Yes, says the Spirit, they are blessed indeed, for now they shall rest from all their toils and trials; for their good deeds follow them to heaven!’ Then the scene changed and I saw a white cloud, and someone sitting on it who looked like Jesus, who was called ‘The Son of Man’, with a crown of solid gold upon his head and a sharp sickle in his hand.”

“Then the angel came from the temple and called out to him, ‘Begin to use the sickle, for the time has come for you to reap; the harvest is ripe on the earth.’”

“So the one sitting on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth, and the harvest was gathered in.”

“After that another angel came from the temple in heaven and he also had a sharp sickle.”

“Just then the angel who has power to destroy the world with fire, shouted to the angel with the sickle, ‘Use your sickle now to cut off the clusters of grapes from the vines of the earth, for they are fully ripe for judgment.’”

“So the angel swung his sickle on the earth and loaded the grapes into the great winepress of God’s wrath. And the grapes were trodden in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out in a stream 200 miles long and as high as a horse’s bridle.” I would say that, that sounds pretty serious to me. Could it be that your brothers are standing by to assist in this harvest? Does it not also suggest that the Prince of Darkness might also be standing by to trample the hapless peoples he has misled? Doesn’t it further suggest that we will not leave our brothers who have paid the price of earth experience to experience the horrendous consequences of that judgment upon your place? It will be at that point that there will be a great many ones who recognize those space ships for what they are. The place prepared for safety and security.

It doesn’t get any prettier: “And I saw in heaven another mighty pageant showing things to come: Seven angels were assigned to carry down to earth the seven last plagues, and then at last God’s anger will be finished.”

Enough for this sitting for I desire that man think upon these things. I am sorry to cause you to witness again and again, these things in your mind, chela, and I shall grant a removal now that you do not dwell upon the scene and burden your heart further. It shall be as it shall be and man must come into balance with that which shall be, for he has chosen to experience his play in this manner rather than come unto truth and reverence, as a whole, unto God and the Creation.

I understand that it is a difficult way for you to experience and celebrate thy New Year. There is naught to celebrate within the bars and dens of darkness for the final death throes of the Dragon shall be great indeed.

You ones of mine must be strong through the days to come for the way shall be shrouded in turmoil and confusion. The joy is that you know of the ending and the journey must be of peace and trust. Your brother must have the world and ye shall give it unto him and the masses of the starving lost children of your planet. In the meanwhile you will be given to accept that which you cannot change and move on. Each will be given unto his own and you must not grieve if another makes incorrect choices for yours is to continue.

He who thinks himself wise and continues his world path, shall find himself meeting his foolishness and the foolishness shall be expensive indeed.

We shall again sit and cover the seven angels, the seven stars, the seven clans, the seven ‘last’ plagues and the seven vessels. Let us later speak of the death of the prostitute who was the world betrayed and speak of the new—the rebirth into purity and radiance and with her, her creations. Death of the physical is hard and brings pain, but it must come to be if freedom is to be found., Peace be unto you, chelas. Your way is under pressure at this transition but you ones shall be given that which you need to fulfill your mission. So be it and I place my benediction upon you faithful and true. BEFORE ALL WAS—I AM.

I AM SANADA OF GOD – WHO MIGHT YOU BE?

PJ #12
    CHAPTER 2
    Rec #2 HATONN
    Tuesday, January 2, 1990 9:30 a.m. Year 3, Day 139
    Truth covered for eons by lies is always shocking, chela. Further, if the truth comes out of proper sequence it is neither accepted nor believed. The time is at hand to speak of these things. You are chosen to pen it for it is elsewhere blocked in darkness. You will learn contentment in the perceived isolation for as we pen the ‘Journals’, each will be more accepted than the prior and your soul shall have that truth as food. Until we move a bit further you must accept the protection for thy task is heavy through this journey, as are the lives of those sent forth to participate.

There are many ones, doing their work and in the end it shall be blended and you will all have understanding of the requirements and methods, the sequences and the restrictions upon your lives and time. When we turn the lies of history into the ‘rewritten’ truth of history, it sends shock waves throughout the universe. Man longs and hungers for truth and yet dreads the self-discipline that accompanies truth.

You know that there is no turning back for the journey is beyond the point which allows returning to beginning—knowledge learned is not ‘unlearned’. So be it—you shall be given that which you need to do of thy work.

There are many ‘lost’ places and cities which shall be coming forth again unto the attention of man. Places from the depths of myths which were truth but long hidden in the passage of experiences. As these great migrations and transitions come full cycle the way must be prepared for the acceptance of those things which shall come to pass. For just as experience is an illusion so is it ‘manifested’ illusion and must be ‘finished’ in like manner or the journey cut short in the individual consciousness—which is termed ‘madness’.

You do not have to go unto these secret places, for we have come unto your place of being and you do not yet understand your circumstance. If you were allowed to retain ALL, your physical life would not last a single day’s cycle. You ones must work in the shroud of unknowing so that you can finish your work and not tamper with the contents of the messages brought forth. In the instance of these immediate topics you shall be even further removed from the presence herein. Just write that which we give unto you and we shall be fine for I hold thee most securely.

IN THE BEGINNING
    Dharma, it will become more clearly acceptable to you as to why and how YOU are the one to pen these things, as we move along. Do not get yourself stopped to dwaddle on some of the substance to come forth. There will be much about Akhnaton and Aton and that which WAS. That information will be integrated with that which IS and most of it will not be very acceptable to the masses. I am coming forth as a neutral speaker resource so that the document will be more easily rendered objective unto you, chela. I shall speak as Hatonn, that you ones not be intimidated by my presence as ATON.

Most of this material was brought forth in written, published format through ones who were not sanctioned to bring it forth and will therefore be repeated and corrected where necessary. You will further understand why the separation had to be made between you ones and others who ‘appeared’ to be thy mentors. So be it for ye shall rise above those shackles and I shall clear thy mind of the chaff from those encounters. Thy truth is 100% truth and none shall be allowed to deter you by their rampage. Let no human stand against thee or me for I AM ATON and I hold thee within myself.

You must be given to understand the importance of the one Sananda who has again been sent and comes forth as a master teacher, a survivor of the Elders, the great men who lived on earth when ‘giants’ roamed the planet.

There is a magnificent collection of artists, saints, scientists, Pharaohs, poets and, and, and—within a special placement for the purpose of now bringing forth the truths of evolvement. There are some who are unknown and many who have survived within your historical myths to be remembered. It is a wondrous ‘school’ if you will consider it as such, and there is great fellowship for within these ones the race spirit ensouled itself into race leaders of the dim past—these leaders constitute the group that will continue to show you the way through the teachings.

This band of goodly entities are composed of entities who were of human men and women from other worlds, civilizations, and from other places in ‘time’ and ‘space’. They originally arrived on earth to assist mankind in its long climb from ‘beast hood’ to ‘godhood’. WELL, YOU MOST CERTAINLY NEED THESE ONES AGAIN!

These ones migrated to earth—the ‘dark star’ planet of ‘sorrows’, as it was known—some eighteen millions of your years past and have continued to work ceaselessly and tirelessly in their gigantic task of acting as the Creator’s mentors to a backward, ‘fallen’ race. They have come into life as the legendary ‘gods’ of the ancients, and later incarnated as rulers of the people. As ancient ones touching forth on your planet in your generation, i.e. SFATH to B.M. in Switzerland who was actually THOTH of ancient mythology along with Osiris, Apollo, Mercury, etc. I tell you this up front because it is most alien to your belief system for the Satanic intent has always been to discount the myths into false spirituality. And yes, some will say you blaspheme and are a heretic but the world is ready and starving for truth and it all will fit with the ‘truth’ in that which you call your Holy Books. Further, it is most usual for the ‘receivers’ of this documentation to tamper with it for the load is a heavy one indeed.

Ones such as Baal, Bacchus, Moloch, and other false gods were nothing but pure earth deities, and always became the ruling hierarchy in the pantheon of gods after a “Golden Age” had gone out in a blood-bath. Great universal truth was brought to mankind through the instrumentality of beings from more enlightened worlds and an age where ‘men talked with the angels’ inevitably followed only to decline and fall in decay when the mentorship was removed. There is nothing ‘new’ in extraterrestrial or angelic presences upon your place—you have just been led once more down the primrose path of lies into total ignorance. You believe lies to be truth which are not even reasonable in thought process. Reason and logic do not seem to influence that which you tend to ‘believe’.

Examples of such periods would be the eclipse of truth that followed after the death of the great Pharaoh Amunhotep IV (Akhnaton), the first ruler in history to declare his belief in one God; and the veil that was thrown over the Word of the Infinite Father after the Crucifixion on Golgotha, when truth-seeking mankind was literally thrown to ravening beasts and clandestine councils handed down edicts which deprived man of God-given knowledge and truth.

The ‘group of goodly wanderers’ who volunteer to come into earthly existence—time and time again, have assisted mankind for thousands of years in all ages. (Feel familiar?) They would declare universal wisdom and truth at a certain period of history when man had been prepared to receive it and then they would withdraw for a time to see what man would do with the new-found knowledge. Thus, the rises and plateau of man’s cultural history emerged.

During a hiatus of universal influx, man was ruled by powerful and aggressive earth spirits. Examples of such periods would be the decadent rule in the colonies of the ‘Motherland’ after the submergence of Lemuria and Atlantis; the idolatrous period of late dynastic Egypt; the perversion of licentiousness of Rome under the Caesars.

Legends of earth are rich in knowledge of the ‘Star People’, also referred to as the ‘Above People’—the Gods who came from the Sun or descended from Heaven to walk among mortals. Behind these so-called myths, which at first appear to be the imagining and fantasies of superstitious people, you will find a logical answer to why man adored the immortals of Olympus and other fabled abodes of the great gods. You will discover the startling truth behind the tales of the gods of classical mythology and the wondrous spirits of the Ancient ones.

The ancient scribes and prophets spoke literal truth when they told later generations that angels and gods had taken on mortal flesh—descended from their radiant heavenly homes—to lift the physical, mental and spiritual level of humanity on the ‘dark star’ in the Father’s Cosmic House!

You will also come to know that there are fantastic historical treasures which constitute a great legacy for mankind hidden in secret chambers under some of the wonders of the world! For example, the ‘four corners’ (and this designates many areas which come clear in designation at the proper time) of the earth, enclose records that for millennia have been hidden from eyes of the seeking man. These priceless accounts of the struggles and intrigues of your planet are even now beginning to seep into the light. Knowledge is coming forth but for all truth that comes forth the negative and dense entities of your natural manifestation shroud them in lies. Always at these times, well intentioned but ridiculous ‘do-gooders’ get into the picture and scramble the signals.

The negative, opposing force which always intends to hold man back and keep him for ever in the dark chains of brutishness and beastliness has been behind the destruction of the great treasure-houses of remote antiquity. Examples would be the destruction of the ATON TABLETS IN AKHATON’S RECORD SANCTUM BY THE EVIL AMUN PRIESTHOOD AFTER THE GREAT PHAROAH’S ASSASSINATION; the burning of the Alexandrian library by fanatics in A.D. 389, the largest most famous repository of antiquity, containing over seven hundred thousand volumes, comprising most of the literary treasures of the ancient world, an inestimable loss which brought about the “Dark Ages”; the total destruction of the Aztec libraries, where priceless codices were ravaged with fire and sword by Cortez in A.D. 1519 as he sacrificed untold treasures to greed and they were swallowed up in his incendiarism.

Certain secret orders have always managed to salvage or save universal truth, and on clay tablets, scrolls, papyri and now paper and magnetic discs they recorded the truth, so that future man might know—and in the knowing, the truth would make him free from the bondage of untold ages.

The old records were hidden in tombs, secret chambers, caverns, temple ruins, catacombs, and every secret recess and tunnel was utilized. These records deal with the Most Ancient Wisdom and will be rediscovered in the years immediately ahead. These truths have been secreted away—then discovered, only to be buried again after they served their purpose of revealing that which was to be known during a particular age and time in man’s spiritual development.

The records of which we will speak in this journal, at this time, are placed most securely and safely in the Peruvian mountains and in Guatemala (among the Quetzals) and in Mexico. We will not be particular enough to divulge identities nor exact locations for it is not yet time for that. The ancient records are well preserved and hidden and for the present, it must remain that way—‘tis now only the time of telling the history.

There are some terminologies which will help you attach this information unto other, for example, you must keep in mind that the world ‘lion’ in the positive sense signifies “divine truth in power” and that is why the Christ is called “the lion”, etc. The one called ‘Jesus’ Christ was called ‘lion of the tribe of Judah’. Further and most important indeed is the word, “Word”. In its original sense, its first definition, means not sound, voice or speech, but rather it means “The Creation”, according to the divine laws, from the universal creative fluid, in the ‘tomb’, ‘cave’, or manger of the earth of that PERFECT ONE, which has the power to spiritualize and regenerate Adamic man. For instance, your Bible tells you that “Man does not live by bread alone, but by every Word (Creation) that proceedeth out of the mouth of God”.

PREPARATION FOR CREATION (THE WORD)
    The WORD was prepared—“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God”. Therefore, the “WORD”, the Divine Creative Influx was prepared on earth that man here might receive it in love and understanding. This, that he might ascent to higher spiritual knowledge and wisdom because of this preparation.

An example of meaning would be when the Prophet Daniel saw a winged lion emerge from the sea; he saw the symbolic representation of the Word for a new “age” or “cycle” in which the Divine Truth of the Word sets out to conquer new spiritual territory. It might serve well this day as you ones perceive yourselves.

For a bit more mythology, I shall describe some other symbolic examples. Candidates who successfully passed the ancient Mithraic (we will get into this later) initiations were called ‘lions’ and were marked upon their foreheads with the Egyptian cross. Mithras himself is often pictured as the head of a lion and two pairs of wings. The reference to the “Lion” and the “Grip of the Lion’s Paw” in the Master Mason’s degree have a strong Mithraic tinge and basically originated from that source.

The sun rising over the back of the lion has always been considered symbolic of power and rulership. The Egyptian priests in many of their ceremonies wore the skins of lions, which were symbols of the great solar orb, owing to the fact that the sun is exalted, dignified, and most fortunately placed in the constellation of Leo the Lion. Among the Egyptians the sun’s rays are often shown ending in human hands (ATON). Masons will find a connection between these hands and the well-known “Paw of the Lion” which raises all things to life with its grip.

Yes, of course it becomes distorted—just as you ones might wear a cross about your neck. One must always trace the myth back unto its birth in truth.

I am going into all of this because the sanctuaries of the ancient sacred treasures and truths are often referred to as places of the Lion—or sacred places (Places of the Sacred).

Anciently the corona of the sun was shown in the form of the mane of a lion which was a reminder of the fact that at one time the summer solstice took place in the sign of Leo, the Celestial Lion. Initiates of the Egyptian Mysteries were sometimes called lions or panthers. The lion was the emissary of the sun, symbolizing light, truth and regeneration.

The lion is considered to be king of the animal family, and like the head of each kingdom, is sacred to the sun, whose rays are symbolized by the lion’s shaggy mane. The allegories perpetuated by the mysteries such as that the one who opens the secret “book” is the lion, just as it is perpetuated that the solar power opens the seed-pods, releasing the spiritual life within.

There was also a curious belief among the ancients that the lion slept with its eyes open and was therefore chosen as the symbol of vigilance. It is truly strange indeed, how myths begin and evolve, for the lion is ever alert but most certainly sleeps with its eyes closed and, in fact, if not endangered itself, sleeps as if in a coma. Just as an owl symbolizes wisdom but is a most stupid bird indeed.

Nonetheless, this is the reason for placing the figure of a lion on either side of doors and gateways as an emblem of divine guardianship. Now we get a few more clues—the figure of a lion was most frequently erected over any type of buried or hidden treasure.

Now, do not distract yourselves into other cultures—we are now speaking of ancient Egyptian culture where in the priests thought the cat symbolic of the magnetic forces of Nature, and they surrounded themselves with the animals for the sake of the astral fire which emanated from their bodies. Such animals were symbols of eternity, for when they sleep they curl up into a ball with the head and tail touching—an endless circle. It is important that you come into understanding as to how some things came to be traditional and legendary to allow the story to come to fruition. Wrong conclusions are drawn from ignorance—always.!

Further, the lion symbolizes Secret Wisdom. King Solomon was often symbolized as a lion; to overcome this beast is to become a master of such wisdom. You should further remember that Samson and Hercules both ‘conquered the lion’—the lion also represents one of the Four Corners of Creation.

Let us have a break, Dharma, before we go further into this dissertation for it will be a long and often boring unraveling of the façade of the tapestry. History must be laid before the punch line. So be it.

I move to stand-by and I request that you spend time with in quietness for this will be a most heavy task indeed.

HATONN TO CLEAR, PLEASE.

PJ #12
    CHAPTER 3
    Rec #1 HATONN
    WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 3, 1990 7:30 a.m. YEAR 3, DAY 140
    Hatonn present in light. We shall simply have to take that which needs response first and then move on to the Journal as we find time. There will soon come a point, however, when we shall have to move our thrust from mass information into the area of responding in ‘mass manner’. For these early questions and denouncements I shall leave it up to GG (or whomever forwards me the questionnaires) to do with the response that which they will. You are going to find that I have less and less patience with the transgressors of truth and shall not, in all instances, be very kind.

The same ones who lecture night and day regarding things such as MJ-12 and other ‘cover-up’ operations and bellow loud and long about “How could they?” come right back with innocent eyes and say, “Now, this is truth”—and “We caught them this time”. Oh, you precious little blind children—Satan is the most clever ruler of all—in your ‘uncovering’ you are getting EXACTLY that which it is desire you have! Further, you who go forth in newly-found ‘knowledge’ and ‘indignation’ play right into the hands of evil.

NO, I DID NOT SAY YOU ARE EVIL, NOR THE ONES FROM WHOM YOU GET YOUR INFORMATIONN—I AM TELLING YOU THE SOURCES OF INFORMATION ARE EVIL! YOU ARE THE DUPES.

There is a struggle going on for the very capturing of soul energy and it is on a level of being that is so far beyond your conscious imagination as to be incredible unto you. You ones touch on truth and in the next breath and statement show that you know not that of which you speak. You back up my truth at the same breath that you denounce me. Again, I shall have to take the correspondence sentence by sentence and give it back unto the source so that you can look at it. I do this for G&D-G, because the writer has already pronounced his position.

Just as “A sprinkling of conspiracy facts and then a generalization about a cosmic code and abandonment plan for the planet is suspicious communications, so also is the partial and misleading use of my previous correspondence.” I had no desire to use ‘your’ correspondence in any manner other than to respond to the receivers thereof. Neither can you take these journals totally out of context and form opinions. That is what is wrong with the entire circumstance—human takes bits and pieces, assembles them in emotional response and pronounces conclusions—which in almost ALL instances are incorrect. Then, having made foolish conclusions publicly cannot set aside ego to hear truth—and dear one that is exactly where you sit— in the misinformation hot-seat, wherein you become a wondrous tool for misinformation and distraction. Further, somehow getting some opinion into print, the ego goes off wham-bam and suddenly the lie appears as truth and you become an ‘expert authority’ when it is but your ignorance you pronounce. As a matter of fact I go most easy on you in this particular instance because of other ones involved and THEY deserve gentle response to their desire for truth is great indeed.

As we move through this series of thought patterns, I ask that all who have participation in this communion really see and hear both sides most carefully indeed. For as an interrogator, I can be most simple and blunt—you wish to play games and this is far too serious a matter to simply play little stage games.

I will quote as I go along:

(TD) “Dear G: Some further thoughts for our correspondence.”

No, there is no further ‘thinking’ involved—there is simply another barrage of misinformation to dissuade these beautiful persons from their work. You, T.D., spout more insipid ‘junk’ pronounced by others to make whatever point you perceive you are making—the point other than to discredit “The Pleiadian friends” is the only point I could find in the document.

(TD): “If anyone thinks abductions of whole families and especially women of all ages who are sexually mature, by the Reticulians and their Masters, has been primarily a scare tactic, they should talk to the psychologists, psychiatrists and physicians who have regressed and examined these unfortunates.”

Please look at your own words. ‘primarily’ is a good one to begin with. What do you mean—“should talk to the psychologists, psychiatrists and physicians who have regressed and examined these unfortunates”? It seems you prove my point—it certainly works, does it not? And who are these examiners and regressors? If they are hypnotists out of the AMA approved schools of hypnosis—I primarily discount their ability to discern mental status, in most instances. Go on, you further make my case at every juncture, although I have no bone to pick with them for that is not the thrust of this particular conversation.

Most of your information is coming from writers such as gynecologist, Richard Neal, and “Dr.” Harry Seagal and I have no wish to credit or discredit their work. My urge is for you ones to use your God-given brains.

TD: “It is what John Lear, ex-CIA pilot and agent, meant when he said,”…the Deal, the U.S. selling out on its own people’. Over 100,000 people with biological implants have been tracked down regularly for primarily a mass cross-fertilization program since 1950.”

Firstly, anyone who is ex-CIA and walking around denouncing CIA agents is first suspect. The CIA is very good at what it does, friends—and ex-CIA agents are most carefully monitored in speech contents and ones pronouncing the ‘wrong’ things are immediately (or more subtly) “taken out”. I take no exception to one John Lear—he is just not telling anything that hurts the ‘cause’—he is spreading the disinformation concept the CIA, FBI and CFR and Trilaterals want you to have. THEY DO NOT MIND ‘LOOKING BAD’, DEAR ONES!

In the decades following the early 50’s, hundreds of experiments are reported and documented as to games your people play—in the winter of 53/54, several thousand animals were brought from Porton Down and tethered to rafts at sea some miles off the Bahamas, which was then a British colony. The microbiologists watched through binoculars as from upwind clouds of bacteria were released to drift over the animals. The diseases tested were anthrax, brucellosis and tularemia. The corpses of the infected animals were burned at sea.

Let’s get closer now: While these tests showed the relative virulence of the diseases under examination, they did not solve the central problem of how easy it would be to attack a large city or military base. Experiments with “harmful-harmless” bacteria soon after the war, had shown how easy it was for germs to penetrate the interior of a sealed ship, but now attacks were needed against civilian targets. Over the next two decades, there would be over 200 experiments in the United States alone in which military and civilian targets, including whole cities and under directions and full co-operation of the intelligence services, would be attacked with ‘imitation’ biological weapons. The tests were conducted in total secrecy. If inquisitive officials asked questions, they were told the army was conducting experiments with smokescreens to protect the city from radar detection. The target of the attacks ranged from isolated rural communities to entire cities, including New York and San Francisco, to name two.

One of the earliest experiments took place in San Francisco in 1950. The Pentagon believed it might be possible for a Soviet submarine to slip into an American harbor (that is valid indeed), release a cloud of bacteria, and disappear before the victims of the attack had even begun reporting to hospitals. San Francisco, the headquarters of the Sixth Army and much of the Pacific fleet, seemed a likely target for such an attack. Between the 20th and 26th September 1950, the theory was tested by two U.S. Navy minesweepers steaming up and down outside the Golden Gate Bridge. On board the naval vessels crewmen released clouds of spray contaminated with Bacillus globigii AND Serratia marcescens, two supposedly harmless bacteria. The Serratia marcescens strain code-named ‘8 UK’ had been developed at Port Down during the Second World War because when incubated it turned red, making it very easily identifiable when used in biological warfare experiments.

There followed six mock attacks on the city. In their report later, the scientists concluded that 117 square miles of the San Francisco area had been contaminated, and that almost every one in the city had inhaled the bacteria. In other words, they wrote, “nearly every one of the 800,000 people in San Francisco exposed to the cloud at normal breathing rate…inhaled 5000 or more particles. Any other area having a steady wind and a degree of atmospheric stability comparable to San Francisco is vulnerable to a similar type of attack, and there are many such areas in the U.S. and elsewhere.”

The San Francisco test was only one of many. In 1951, American Navy personnel deliberately contaminated ten wooden boxes with Seratia marcescens, Bacillus globigii and Aspergillus fumigatis before they were shipped from a supply depot in Pennsylvania to the navy base in Norfolk, Virginia. The tests were destined to establish how easily disease might be spread among the people employed to handle the boxes at the supply depot. Of the three infectious bacteria, Aspergillus fumigatis had been specifically chosen because black workers at the base would be particularly susceptible to it.

Now what of the ‘harmless’ aspect? The entire San Francisco area had a massive ‘flu outbreak’ finally labeled some type of swine virus and several deaths occurred. Everyone who got a good dose of the “stuff” got terribly ill.

Tell me, dear ones, do you truly believe that research has stopped or that techniques have not gotten even more vile? You, a population of cities with a military defense totally unprotected with even fallout shelters, think you are not vulnerable to sneaky, secret attacks of “fear” mongering? YOU HAVE HAD FORTY YEARS TO IMPROVE YOUR SYSTEMS SINCE SERRATIA MARCESCENS INTO SAN FRANCISCO! COME NOW, TD, YOU ARE EITHER NAÏVE BEYOND MY ABILITY TO BELIEVE OR YOU ARE DEADLY TO YOUR BROTHERS.

(TD): “This conspiracy has been verified by a number of government agents.”

WHO? FIRST HAND? GRAPEVINE? HORSES MOUTH? WHAT DO YOU MEAN CROSS-FERTILIZATION? IF YOU TAKE TWO TOTALLY ALIEN SPECIES AND CROSS THEM—YOU GET NAUGHT FOR YOUR WORK. “IF” THE REPTILIANS ARE PLAYING IN THIS GAME AND MOST OF THE RETICULIANS ARE ROBOTS—WHAT HAVE YOU TO CROSS-FERTILIZE? YOU HAD BETTER STOP DISCOUNTING PLEIADEANS AND START LOOKING FOR YOUR SATAN IN THE WOODPILE.

Funny thing is if you cross a good male jackass with a lovely mare horse—you get a mule—sterile and unable to reproduce. These, brothers are almost the same species. Further you totally discount any arrangements which might have been made with the “evil” of earth.

(TD): “Not only are the Reticulians ‘PROBABLY’ genetic engineering creations now degenerating, but the chemical/gene baths, and the ongoing genetic play at these two bases at Groom Lake and Dulce, have been described in detail by MPs risking their lives.”

The word ‘probably’ is highly suspect and indicates “someone’s” opinion vs. fact. Yes, I am sure that MPs are risking their lives to tell of these things and I do most surely and sincerely appreciate their position, however, unless ones have “facts” it is still supposition and often gets distorted in the retelling.

(TD): “The abnormal pregnancies and premature end of pregnancies in two months after subsequent abductions, the most painful mechanical abortions to save the half-human half-Reticulian fetuses, the neural implants, and the surgical scars on parents and children have all been verified by physicians!!”

I know of no extraterrestrial so uninformed or technically backward who would behave in such manner as to “get caught later” unless fully intended that it be so!

(TD): “Your Pleiadian friends should be more forthright and honest with you about these things, which are very obvious now.”

The apparently “obvious” is the most deadly of all, my friend. GG’s Pleiadean friends are being totally forthright and honest—it is just not what YOU and the misinformed wish to hear! Now, however, you move on to worthwhile and very valid information which you should study most carefully.

(TD): “As has been forecasted for this battle with evil at this time, there will be so much negativity and misrepresentation, that it will be most difficult to discern who are up righteous and who are manipulative. And that comes at all levels as we climb the stairway of truth and higher consciousness (wolves in sheep’s clothing).”

SO BE IT! I BELIEVE YOU STATE IT QUITE NICELY!

(TD): “A sprinkling of conspiracy facts and then a generalization about a cosmic code and abandonment plan for the planet is suspicious communications. So also is the partial and misleading use of my previous correspondence.”

I have already responded to this material but I have a question or two remaining---. Why do you send correspondence and messages to me (and you did so), unless you want a response? Further, did you expect me to sit and feed you back the lies simply because you assume “THIS RECEIVER” TO BE UNINFORMED AND PLAYING THE SAME OLD GAME OF “DUPE THE PUBLIC”? THIS RECEIVER KNOWS NOTHING OF THESE THINGS—SO YOU HAVE COME TO THE HORSE’S MOUTH, FRIEND, AND FURTHER—THERE IS NOTHING BUT A LONG MORNING’S WORK FOR THESE ONES—NOT STAGE ENTERTAINMENT SEMINARS OR HEFTY FEES FOR PHONY AND MISLEADING “EXPERTISE” AND NO PERSONAL INTERPRETATIONS OF INFORMATION OR DATA---DOES THAT POSSIBLY CONCERN YOU?

ANONYMITY serves two purposes—one to pass out information for which you will not have to stand responsible. The other is for the protection of the very life-flow of a writer. Which is your status, TD? There is an old “saying” on your placement—“If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen”. A rehash of other’s opinion and interpretations is worthless. This is precisely why I give none of my scribe’s opinions and always can back up statements with facts. You give forth altered information from entertainers who glean at your expense and then wish me to fee it back to you with a pat on the back. Well, not so; a kick in the backside is more in order!

Chela, let us take a break. All of you ones are ill with “accidental flu poisoning”. I am sorry dear ones; you are caught in the evil of the times. I will get back to this as soon as you have had respite; these are most valuable discussions indeed. Excellent opportunity to get our material forth, however, for controversy of evil with truth is excellent for Aton does not often become faint at heart! So be it! I will stand by. SALU, HATONN

첨부된 파일 첨부된 파일
    Last edited by web master; 2013-01-15 at 20:58.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: CRUCIFIXION OF THE PHOENIX

PJ #12
    CHAPTER 4
    Rec #2 HATONN
    WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 3, 1990 1:00 p.m. YEAR 3, DAY 140
    Hatonn to resume correspondence and clear area. Thank you.

This next is going to hurt a lot of feelings but you are going to hear it anyway. Pay attention, please.

(TD): “again the Pleiades is not our original home. We lost our homes in Orion, Mars, and the colonies on Earth for not regimenting the negative powers and taking up our cross more. A simple lesson that involves all who are to live in this world and universe, physical creation of duality. The battle here over the Conspiracy is seen over and over back to Roman times, Egyptian, and even Atlantian times, but they all ultimately have a cosmic connection. We came from Orion. The negative forces came from Canis Major (Osirius) with a recent base on Venus, an oddball planet that they parked in orbit in this solar system (ask any astronomer about the direction of its rotation). These most manipulative and hypnotic reptilians that even Keyhoe described in encounters, are the source of genetic play – engineering creations (monstrosities), human and animal sacrifices, and pyramids (some now under water) that disrupt the geomagnetic lines of the Earth causing hellish warps in the space-time continuum. Semjase and her dad must know all these things to be true. The Egyptians had one melancholic monstrosity reign, a part lion, woman, raven (the Sphinx). And the Egyptians worshipped the reptile people (Jackal, Canis Major) out of fear. So also do many people (South America, Africa) still fear the evil influence of the Morning Star, Venus, so traumatic and long were their experiences.”

Without intending to be offensive—where do you get all this nonsense? I’m going to tell you a little story and you do with it what you will. You have become a total reservoir of garbage and that is exactly what is intended.

I would, if I were you, be a bit more careful in proclaiming that “we come from Orion”. The most blessed of the dark hosts in the direct service of full-intent evil come from Orion. The “goodly group” of ones who are assuming some dedicated service to the transition of this planet and peoples are from Pleiades—in this major cycle—all the way through—again and again. That does not mean that is the ‘only’ placement other than Earth, but you can count back as far as the the thought form was manifested that this is true.

When there was confrontation with “Lucifer” and a major rift was evident, the old boy was ordered out of the presence of God. He and his hosts of renegades ran about wreaking havoc on every planet in the galaxy. As a fact, Earth had to be “re-claimed” in order to put the sordid group on board. The first major “starting place” of the Satanic energies was based and birthed in Orion and what you call Osirius. In heavenly realms you are laughed at if you come up with such a proud statement as “we come from Orion”. That may indeed be truth but it surely is not that which most ones would wish to spread around.

Now, you wish to talk of the rotation of Venus? Let me assure you that at the end of this transition there will be an opposite rotation of planet Earth and the sun will appear to rise in the West. (Candace: will this is NICE conformation of the magnetic pole reversal. Understand I have not read this PJ, as I do not own a print copy of it.) It happens over and over again in the cycles of a planet as they change axes and magnetic poles. By the way, are these astronomers you speak of also the ones who fail to notice the rotating strobes of the space craft? Or, are these astronomers who can’t tell a ship from Mars?

If you are expecting me to discount evil on or off your planet I shall disappoint you—perhaps before going further in your chastisement of Hatonn, you should thoroughly read all the Journals. I repeat, it is not the discarnate or incarnate ones from outer space that you should fear, it is the incarnate ones ON your planet.

I would like to cover something else herein that has needed clearing up for some time now. Just because a matter is written about or investigated by Wendell Stevens, does not make it truth. Neither does it discount. Wendell is a beauteous soul and “investigates” and some of the books are not total truth, pure and simply put, nor would he claim them to be, there is always human error and, for that matter, galactic error.

As in the case of Eduard (Billy) Meier there are several cautions, and this is where you tend to get your Semjase input, along with someone on your West Coast who claims a lot of interactions with her. Eduard Meier was most typical of exactly what I wish to example. He had encounter after encounter. He would take notes and then write his journals. By the time he would write, reinterpret and translate, meaning was distorted and lost. There is an emotional bond that forms and in the telling, experiences are misjudged, i.e., I could tell Dharma that I cherish her. Out of context and with manipulation that could come back fifteen different ways from I worship her to I have an intimate relationship with her; none true. Billy’s intent was not at all times pure and with the help of “outsiders” it often became even less pure, that, dear ones, was not the fault of Semjase, her father or anyone else from Pleiades.

Of course there are problems in heaven, especially in the closing of a planet cycle. I don’t even care to argue for or against reptilians, I just would doubt many are running about among you chelas. Well, there are great bunches of Pleiadeans moving around among you. Further, toward the end of this journey you will find all manner of “miracles” performed by our dark brotherhood. Satan can appear as anything he chooses and you ones bite every time. Most of the things you outline in the above paragraph appear to be right out earth Satanic ritual. Yes, that includes orthodox churches who do it in the name of Christ or God.

(TD): “You don’t learn about living with the Laws and balances of Nature on a planet, or controlling and disarming the negative power in the Universe, by retreating, abandoning, or sitting back watching the massacres. You run out and protect life, the child in the middle of the street, Mother Nature which sustains us and is so tortured. I would be cautious of double standards: won’t intervene in the executions of millions of innocent people and the destroying of the life cycles, but AHO! How thankful they will be when we risk our lives and rescue them, the Pleiadeans from the Osirians (who the Reticulians indicated were their “most-feared enemy”).

Oh, where do you learn about living with the Laws and Balances of Nature if not on a planet? Where might you learn about the controlling and disarming the negative powers in the Universe? Where were all those people who came to your place and have broken all laws of God and Creation and destroyed a planet? Are you the God of judgment as a homeopathic physician? Well, neither is Hatonn nor Semjase. I do not write the laws. You would have us dart in, show force, hit the perceived enemy and save the day like supermen? Well, here is exactly what you would have gotten in any instance you have mentioned. Every nuclear warhead would have been shot at us and you would have been minus one lovely planet! Further, I do not believe you will ever have heard it from Hatonn that only ones who would be evacuated would be the Pleiadeans. We will, along with a Federation fleet from all over the Universe, lift off any of the Master’s requested.

Dr. Doc, where were you during the massacres? What did you do to run out and protect life? What do you use in your fuel tank of your automobile? What do you write upon? What do you build your houses from? What do you drink and bathe in? Did that water come from your natural well or from someone else’s pond? And who do you blame for these things? The Reptilians perhaps? Well, so be it. It is most obvious that you do not either know the cosmic laws nor abide by the Laws of Creation. What kind of wondrous sexual relationship might you have with a partner that either overpopulates a planet or is served simply for “pleasure”? Stone throwing can often get one’s house broken.

(TD): “Also no one ‘pays dearly’ for living the Law of Compassion, caring for others (except in Romania).”

Of what do you speak? The Laws of Compassion for human earthman or the non-permitted intervention of space federation personnel into a planet’s business? The intervention of aliens is what you have complained about during your entire document.

(TD): “You don’t have to be a homeopathic physician or a nurse to think this way.”

Certainly not, but it would help if one knew facts about that which he projects.

(TD): “This planet is not a prison colony.”

No? Have you tried to get off of it? So be it!

(TD): “The negative forces (sociopathic, manipulative and barbaric, egoistic) are found throughout the Universe (obviously)…”

Just remember, you said it, I didn’t. Also found are the ideologically uninformed ones.

(TD): “…and the Pleiadeans will have to fight eventually to save their constellation (no doubt after procrastinating too long, when the negative forces can disrupt the geomagnetic lines holding planets, solar systems, and constellations intact, with the space-time technology, and lose everything. Such Taurean stubbornness is not at all commendable).”

The only true stubbornness that we project is that of patience with the uninformed, such as you.

(TD): “And again, you don’t save people by using American West personnel as sacrificial lambs before the Order.”

My, My—what is it that truly angers you, friend? Sacrificial lambs? (sic. sic.) Do you actually perceive these blessed ones to be so stupid? You do not insult a space commander in this breath—you insult beloved and brilliant energies who work long to save the necks of ones such as you. How might we be sacrificing them at any level? It would appear that if sacrifice is to be made it shall be through the garnering of abundance through the route of truth—they are publishing documents which shall bring abundance. Would you ask that they live in poverty and distress under your inept protection? You sound much like the government you denounce—“I do this for your own good because you obviously are not intelligent enough to care for yourself”.

(TD): “So also bringing the truth to the world people does not require a giant fleet: real simple, you place a few craft in orbit around the Earth and transmit the truth of the World Conspiracy and show its deeds, killing fields, and financial manipulation, first hand, continuously on every AM, FM and television station (even when the sets are not plugged into the wall socket nor turned on).”

Your meaning something like Panama—just boom it in there! Act just like the very government you despise and terrify the people right out of their minds, start a third (and last) world war with scalar beams and nuclear missiles? Is that truly a well thought-out solution? I am most happy indeed, for your brethren that you are not in command of this fleet. Further—no it does not require a fleet of ships to get the world out—only a few daring PEOPLE OF HUMAN KIND WHO DARE TO TELL THE TRUTH WITHOUT THE MONSTER-BOOGIE MAN ROUTINE. TRUTH IS A MOST SIMPLE CONCEPT INDEED. AND YOU SUGGEST WE JUST TAKE THE MASSES AND CRAM IT DOWN THEIR THROATS JUST LIKE THE COMMUNISTS IN ROMANIA HAVE BEEN DOING RIGHT ALONG—GET YOUR WISHES STRAIGHT—DO WE USE COMPASSION OR DO WE USE THE GOD GIVEN FREE WILL CHOICE THE CREATOR GAVE UNTO YOU HAPLESS ONES? IT IS YOUR GROWTH AT STAKE—NOT OURS! IT IS NOT “OUR” PROJECT—IT IS YOURS! IT IS NOT SPACE MAN’S PLANET IN PERIL—IT IS YOURS!

(TD): “In thirty days it would be all over for the Conspiracy, 200 million people would be in the streets, for one, in the U.S. wanting Bush, Reagan, Kissinger, Rockefellers, and all those American industrial elitists and MJ-12 appointees who are involved (Rothschild’s, Sardo). And then we could set down to the task of restoring the life cycles and removing the poisons from the ground, and atmosphere – a matter of fact task with Pleiadean or Orionian technology.”

Dear ones, it would be all over in less than 30 days—try 30 minutes! And, you don’t have any bomb shelters! There are a lot of citizens who don’t even know the truth much less want to rush out there and believe some “space aliens” that “you ones” have said are out to enslave you, cross-breed reptilian monsters, breathe genocide upon you and come directly from evil. And, oh yes, in addition, you want the Orionian or Pleiadean technology to take care of the problem for you. Well, it isn’t as simple as even having everyone just eager to have us—you are at least 5 ½ BILLION of humans in overpopulation—what do you suggest we do about that? God and The Laws of Creation set the methods and the commandments and mankind did not see fit to follow them—now you want some of God’s other people to come forth and make it all OK for you? Not likely! Where were all of you when the “Cartel” started THE PLAN for world control into action—over a hundred years ago? Ones came and told you what was happening and you all just played your games, satisfied your lust and gluttony, fed off the high prosperity and now you would like us to just beam a few messages, gather up and annihilate the perpetrators and whoosh them away—or did you wish to murder them as in Romania? The Romanian’s have done exactly that which was expected—they got rid of a government that was acting in independence against the Moscow elite and they have let the “people” replace the unwanted mavericks with ones hand chosen to play right along with THE PLAN—get your money in aid and flush you faster down the drain. No, dear one, it is not so simple, is it?

Your American Government can do all the things you mentioned that would be so impressive to the masses—they also have immediate firing of all missiles power—AND THEY DO HAVE A PLACE TO GO FOR SAFETY!

(TD): “G-----, are you being discerning and careful with your contacts and not leaning towards a resting place? Did you confront on each point of my letter? One ploy is to warm against something and then do it (abstract hemisphere manipulation).”

Well, yes, he did all that and you have just this minute showed us a prime example of just how it works in action!

(TD): “..so—‘we should not hope on any craft that lands’.”

You had better believe it. The one is “right on” and that is why it is past time for you ones to be discerning which ones are valid and which ones are really very bad for you. You have as many observers in your spaces as you do participants—the transition of a planet cycle is most interesting. Further, a large number of “aliens” have no emotional responses or ties to you in any manner—they will not coerce you, nor harm you nor force you—but if you run hop on the ship, it is considered free-will and you might just really get a dandy ride. If you do not know how to command and demand identification and clearance, I suggest you ask G----!

(TD): “To pick at spelling and not focus on the heartfelt meaning out of consideration for the welfare of five billion lives, seems overly intellectual and spiritually questionable.”

Please refer back to prior response. I pick at no ones spelling nor English—mine is a Universal language and I error constantly in projection. I did not “pick” at spelling—I simply considered that my spelling of planets was from a chart, in English, and I wished to make sure we spoke of the same defined point. I sincerely apologize if I have left a feeling of insult for I truly had no such meaning.

(TD): “Now tell us what are the demand of those taken from the Earth in this exodus? What happens to those who feel life in the Pleiades is not fair? (Please, no more Romanians, Chinas, Guatemalans, Black South Africans). Why does this continue to sound like the Ascendant Masters where members repeat I AM Affirmations until they are half clinical?”

Precious ones, oh dear, how you miss it. You do not have to go to Pleiades. That is between you and your belief system. If you are of the lighted brotherhood (which is appears that you are most definitely) you will not bump into a group of chanting affirmations. You have obviously not been exposed to my writings. We will force you to go no where—force is not of God—however, there will be no evil intent brought into the higher realms, if intent is evil it will remain right into and through the cleansing. The old planet must be tended, cleansed and healed, it is off balance and it will shift and change. Evil always seems to return where there is fertile soil—where there is humankind. How long before thee are more Romanians, Chinas, Guatemalans, etc., is up to man. Experience is filled with cycles—it can be no other way and ultimately you cycle back unto the oneness of the Creator/Creation.

(TD): “G----, I see a lot of evasiveness on the part of the Pleiadeans. They evade issues: their leaving Atlantis, their (our) losing to the Osirians (Venusians), we came from Orion, the Elders from Orion build the colonies on Mars and the Earth (we almost lost our mother ship on Venus), they are not living for some unique reason by the moral, social code of their Elders (Mars, Atlan, etc.), the Law of Compassion, serving His Creation. And the next best question is Why Not? I’ll wager that Semjase, her dad, and company could not look one of their Elders in the eyes. Shameful, and setting themselves up to lose everything.”

LITTLE ONES—I AM THEIR ELDER. IF I HAVE BEEN EVASIVE THEN I HAVE NONE ELSE TO OFFER. YOU ACCUSE ME OF UNTRUTH AND YET YOU HAVE EXAMPLED TO ME ONE UNTRUTH FOLLOWING ANOTHER! YOU ARE FRUSTRATED AND DREADFULLY LONELY AND HELPLESS IN FEELING—OH YES, DEAR FRIEND, I AM FILLED WITH COMPASSION FOR YOU ONES ARE THE VERY PEOPLE OF THE LIE—THE HEAD ON TARGETS OF THE LIE ITSELF. MY COMPASSION IS OVERFLOWING WITH YOUR SINCERE INTENT AND POWERLESS VUNERABILITY. FRIEND—YOU HAVE FINALLY WALKED INTO TRUTH AND I INVITE YOU TO STAY AWHILE AND EXPERIENCE WITH US.

Please, allow me the joy of being gentle and loving for I have brought you painful insight and my heart gathers you up in love for your heart is so filled with truth and caring for those things of life around that you are at bursting.

(TD): “The Laws of the Universe (no matter what the Pleiadeans say) are such that if we don’t learn to live with the life cycles of the planets with their life pyramids of insect, bird and animal horticulturists, live by the Law of Compassion and serve and protect His Creation (including animal life) fellow man and Mother Nature which sustains us, the highest profession we will be tested similarly over and over on other planets until we get it right. It is called learning the hard way, repeating the traumatic situation until we act properly. And always losing our home, losing the battles, revolutions, wars, with the negative power, and never having peace for too long, the true history of this Universe.”

AHO! YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL. YOU HAVE NO QUARREL WITH ME—YOU QUOTE ME IN YOUR HEART TRUTH. WE ARE THE ONES SENT FORTH TO SHARE AND ASSIST. WE ARE THE ONES SENT TO BRING UNTO YOU TRUTH OUT OF LIES AND CHAOS AND TO BRING YOU HOME FOR YOU ARE ALSO THE ELDERS WHO HAVE RETURNED AND YOU WEARY OF THE JOURNEY FOR IT HAS BEEN LONG AND FILLED WITH TRAPS AND THE PATH HOME IS MOST OFTEN BLOCKED. HOW DID YOU EXPECT WE WOULD COME? DID YOU THINK WE WOULD COME FORTH ON AN ENTERTAINMENT STAGE DOING MAGIC TRICKS AND TELLING WONDROUSLY DECEIVING STORIES? NAY, WE CAME TO BRING YOU HOME AND THE WAYSHOWER RIDES ABOARD OUR CRAFT. SO BE IT AND BLESSING OF PEACE UNTO YOU.

(TD): “G----, I didn’t write to you about the Pleiadeans. I wrote to you about you and D----. There are others here besides the Pleiadeans from 11,400 years ago. Even the original Elders have reincarnated for this final battle (yes, taking up your cross, either here or in the Pleiades). And the physician in me knows that we can not allow too many planets to die (Mars) without the whole body being adversely affected, just as the ocean is the bloodstream that we are poisoning, of the living planet.”

I feel your pain and I do not jets nor feign compassion. Oh, but were this beauteous placement filled with such as you—what glory. But dear ones, you are going to experience the glory—you must have the ashes before the Phoenix can birth and then the radiance shall be wondrous—do not despair in the waiting. We are sent to show the way and unless you HEAR AND SEE the situation which faces you, you cannot do anything to set it right. What we bring seems dastardly and filled with doom, we speak of life, I mean REAL LIFE! Rebirthing of balance and harmony, a ridding of the evil which destroys to the very core of being ness. We bring not new news, it was ever projected, you have simply returned to share the work of the transition and set it to right. I please with you not to turn away just as you have found the golden ring.

(TD): “Finally, I wish you to know, humbly, that I have questioned myself, out of consideration for the continued meetings with Pleiadean contacts and their sad message and forecast for the Earth. I would like to talk to you about all these aforementioned issues, and more. If you ever wish to talk heart to heart about anything and everything that matters, I’ll take some risks for the Cause. But it is very important that you use safe phones (not home or office), safe mailing addresses, as it is very lame not to think that the Order is not monitoring your offices and homes (everything is at stake for them and us, i.e., Billy Meier, Wendell Stevens threats)!!! Again, those beautiful and courageous people I mentioned, listed are very dear and special for the very same reason—they tried to protect us, and they were killed for it. I feel they are real heroes for role-modeling.”

Before you judge further, may I ask you to real all the documents—you will find that we are most truly one mind and one intent. I have no right to speak ill of any. Even the testers do of their jobs but I beg of you to not refuse truth through neglect, to be open enough to look within. False ones are about your place like flies to a dead carcass. You who have the greatest task to fulfill are the hardest impacted in order to turn you aside. You, friend, will find no peace if you turn away—for already, the pain is too heavy a burden. It is wise to question, it is also wise to HEAR the response! So be it.

Please do not rush to judge my harshness or bluntness as insult nor unkind, I must make honest response and cause you ones to look closely indeed, at that which you sand and project for it is my purpose to cause you to see truth. You do not wish a Commander of mealy-mouthed insidious lies—you are going into the final battle of your life-streams and the time is at hand to come together and find your brothers and co-workers. AND YOU MUST RECOGNIZE OF YOUR ENEMY FOR HE WILL BETRAY YOU AT EVERY TURN. I SALUTE YOU FOR SHARING IN THE BEHALF OF MILLIONS WHO EITHER DO NOT CARE ENOUGH TO ASK OR HAVE ALREADY PASSED THE ABILITY TO CONSIDER IN BALANCE. IT IS A SEARCHING HEART THAT WILL TAKE THE TIME TO SEND SUCH A THOUGHTFUL LETTER. I HOPE THAT YOU WILL SHARE THIS RESPONSE FOR AS I SAY, THERE ARE MILLIONS WAITING.

Chela, it has been long but most important that this message be given. This very journal upon which we now work will give thee ones such lessons about your past. But we are limited and our hours are so long and there are no holidays nor respites but we shall do it—we SHALL do it! Man hungers for truth and light and there is such sad misery upon your placement—God be with you for the Father/Mother will not leave you wanting. In the ending it shall come to be as written on the tablets of the Universe and you shall come home again. You ones have come for the tending and healing and birthing—and dying, for you cannot have one without the other. No Phoenix without the ashes—it must be finished before there can be a beginning.

Thank you for allowing me to respond and thank you for your kind attention. Righteous anger against the pervading evil is alright, brothers—ye are alive. You must never like the things of evil but ye must not judge of the beings for it is not for thee to do. You must always look within and remind yourself that but for the Father’s Grace, there go you! That does not mean by any measure that you be not discerning and judge evil from Godness. If actions break of the Laws of God and The Creation they are WRONG and all the “voting it otherwise” makes not a whit of difference.

Go now, chela, for I have kept you long this day. We shall not work later for I wish you to rest this night—there is great effort coming forth to stop this correspondence. Do not concern, we have it in control. I like to share these messages with our evil watchers as it makes them most uneasy indeed.

I shall be in the close watching. I put them on notice to remove the frequency or we shall.

SALU, SALU, SALU. HATONN TO CLEAR, PLEASE. GOOD EVENING.

PJ #12
    CHAPTER 5
    Rec #1 HATONN
    THURSDAY, JANUARY 4, 1990 8:00 a.m. YEAR 3, DAY 141
    And him who shall continue to bear false witness against mine hosts shall be stricken down. The perpetrators of lies against mine ones shall be brought unto the justice of my realms. Do not fear, chela, for thy work is well done and the lies shall be stricken from the word and the word made whole. He who comes into truth shall also be made whole. So be it and walk gently, beloved ones, four our work is only just begun.

I AM SANANDA
    Hatonn present.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

Being informed that one, William Cooper, has threatened not only lawsuits regarding information contained in SPACE-GATE, THE VEIL REMOVED, claiming it to be his exclusive information; and, having also threatened verbally to the publisher thereof, to “Shut down those people, that this ‘Channeling’ is bullshit and I am going to put a stop to it.” The publisher informed me that Mr. Cooper was so furious he was, in his estimation irrational. My publisher suggested he write a letter whereby he became even more angry—refused and abruptly terminated the conversation.

I hereby consider this an open and public threat against the very life of my receiver/scribe. I must further ask that none of you who know the location of my scribe, divulge such information to this person. Oberli, there are several phone calls you should make regarding this—Gabriel, and contacts in Sedona with exception of original contacts (Rick should make a call to that sector). This is most serious indeed, and it is time ALL stop thinking this is a silly game of chase the space men and understand the level of seriousness. It is not use of information—it will be a deliberate effort to get rid of the scribe. Now, perhaps you all can understand the magnitude of the truth in these documents. I shall personally tweak ears of anyone who sells this information to these evil parties. DOES EVERYONE HEAR ME? THIS IS NOT A GAME AND IT IS FAR PAST TIME THAT YOU ONES UNDERSTAND THE CRISIS AND KEEP THY MOUTHS SHUT!

(Editor’s Note: Rick telephoned Sister Thedra’s Gatehouse and spoke with Ted Burluni who reiterated his promise to continue to keep the identity and location of the scribe confidential. In early February, Mr. Burluni released, “sold” may be a better word, this information to one Ed DeMar who immediately broadcasted it to Turner Network, California UFO magazine, etc., etc. This matter will receive more attention later in this work).

GG sent, by fax, a document at 2:45 p.m. yesterday describing Mr. Cooper’s phone call in brevity. The above is not written but I am hereby making it public. I also request that the scribe enter it into this record for reference.

“2:45 p.m. GG Jan 3, 90.

“I was just contacted by Bill Cooper demanding the address and phone # of the author who plagiarized his works. He was told that the author’s number and address was unavailable and that we would like to be able to settle the matter. He said if we had asked first he would have gladly given the author permission to use the material, however, he wants to stop the utilizing of his material and is going to try to get an attorney to handle the matter, suggesting us to stop or whatever---. Interesting time. Any type of direction you want taken?”

Now, I Hatonn shall make quite a few comments for the record: I recently asked that information be sent to Mr. Cooper regarding his material, stating that it was a compilation of good research (other’s) but all conclusions are incorrect. Further, I pointed out that certain references were totally fabricated, i.e., all information regarding an entity referred to as Krill. I further suggested that the creator of the Krill story contact the Publisher and confirm my statements—this has been done. The information was sent, as requested, to Mr. Cooper asking that he consider correcting the story to his public and we would be most happy to share “truth” with him. Oberli, if that document was omitted from the “JOURNAL”, please now make sure it is inserted. We are not playing games here. The lies against space command are going to be countered henceforth. (Editor’s Note: The document referred to is a letter to the publisher from well-known UFO investigator disclosing that the KRILL matter was his own “invention” to see who was “borrowing” his material).

You the public are set up in an all-out plan to bring terror to the masses regarding our presence. As a matter of fact, any documents which have been made public from “MJ-12, Secret and Top Secret and Above Top Secret” have been carefully set forth—researchers and honorable authors have presented the material as best they could but the truth is left out of the documents and the lies inserted to mislead the public in a massive manner.

I can well assure you that NONE of any of your Earth writing would have been used if the public were ready for the real truth of it. This does not mean, by any means, that the authors are not necessarily acting in good faith in most instances and having a bit of fun in others, it does mean that the cover-up at high levels is so incredible that you ones would consider it pure fantasy of any insane mind and would be unable to accept the truth. Mr. Cooper’s work was the very last information to even be referred to.

The book was established and underway. Ones were getting pre-information sent for safe-keeping and without request nor knowledge, a document was sent to my scribe with request (and return postage) to have it returned. This scribe or anyone in her association of persons, did not recognize the name William Cooper and had no knowledge of his writings or lectures, etc. This was a totally unknown entity to these ones.

DID I KNOW? OF COURSE! BUT DO NOT HAVE NEED OF PRINTED DOCUMENTS—I HAVE EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD SCANNERS RIGHT FROM THE BIGGEST COMPUTER IN THE UNIVERSE. FURTHER, ALL INFORMATION FROM THIS COMPUTER IS INTERCEPTED SIGNAL BY SIGNAL TO SURVEILLANCE (CIA AND MILITARY) DATA SYSTEMS AS WE WRITE. THAT ALONE, HAS KEPT MY SCRIBE ALIVE. FURTHER, THREE ATTEMPTS AGAINST HER LIFE HAVE BEEN MADE TO SUCH EXTENT AS TO CAUSE CARDIAC ARREST CAUSING US TO FIND IT NECESSARY TO RESUSITATE. I HOPE YOU FIND THESE FACTS SOBERING INDEED!

THE GREATEST HELP YOU CAN BE IS TO GET THIS INFORMATION AND THESE JOURNALS SPREAD TO THE FOUR CORNERS OF YOUR PLANET—QUICKLY, QUICKLY, QUICKLY. THE MOST UNFORTUNATE PART OF THE SCHEME IS THAT MR. COOPER DOES NOT EVEL REALIZE HE IS A HORRENDOUS TOOL. YOU SEE, HE COULD NOT UNDERSTAND, FOR UNLESS HIS WORK IS TOTAL FABRICATION AND FANTASY—HE DOES NOT CONTROL ‘TRUTH’. HOW CAN YOU SUE FOR UTILIZING PUBLIC DOCUMENTS SUCH AS THE BIBLE AND PUBLIC INSTRUMENTS MADE PUBLIC THROUGH THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT? I HAD NO NEED TO ASK MR. COOPER’S PERMISSION TO UTILIZE ANYTHING FOR I AM HERE TO CONTRADICT HIS INFORMATION AND THAT, FRIENDS, IS WHAT HAS MADE HIM FURIOUS.

Now chela, I will dictate some things to which are a direct quote from information Mr. Cooper is expounding:

“The conclusions are inescapable.

1. The secret power structure believe that, because of our own ignorance of by Divine decree, planet Earth will self-destruct sometime in the near future. These men sincerely believe that they are doing the right thing in their attempt to save the human race. It is terribly ironic that they have been forced to take as their partner an Alien race which is itself engaged in monumental struggle for survival. Many moral and legal compromises have been made in this joint effort. These compromises were made in error and must be corrected and those responsible should be made to account for their actions. I can understand the fear and urgency that must have been instrumental in the decision not to tell the public. Obviously, I disagree with this decision. Throughout history small but powerful groups of men have consistently felt that they alone were capable of deciding the fates of millions and throughout history they have been wrong. This great Nation owes its very existence to the Principles of Freedom and Democracy. I believe with all my heart that the United States of America cannot and will not succeed in any effort that ignores those Principles. Full disclosure to the public should be made and we should proceed to save the human race together.

2. We are being manipulated by a joint human/alien power structure which will result in the partial enslavement of the human race. We must use any and every means available to prevent this from happening.

3. The government has been totally deceived and we are being manipulated by an alien power which will result in the total enslavement and/or destruction of the human race. We must use any and every means available to prevent this from happening.

4. Something else is happening which is beyond our ability to understand at this time. We must force disclosure of all the facts, discover the truth and act upon the truth.

In any case we MUST force disclosure of the truth or no matter what happens we will surely deserve it. The situation in which we find ourselves is due to our own actions or inactions over the last 44 years. It is our own fault and we are the only ones who can change it. Through ignorance or misplaced trust we as a people have abdicated our role as the ‘watchdog’ of our government. Our government was founded “of the people, for the people, by the people”. There was no mention or intent to ever abdicate our role and place our total trust in a handful of men who meet secretly and decide our fate for us. In fact the structure of our government was designed to prevent that from ever happening. If we had done our jobs as citizens this could never have happened. Most of us are completely ignorant as to even the most basic functions of our government. We have truly become a nation of sheep. Sheep are always eventually led to slaughter. It is time to stand up in the manner of our forefathers and walk like men. I remind you all, that the Jews of Europe marched obediently to the ovens, after having been warned, believing all the while that the facts could not possibly be true. When the outside world was told of the holocaust occurring Hitler’s Europe it was not believed. I state here and now that Hitler was manipulated by these same aliens.

I have brought you the truth as I know it. I do not care what you think of me. I have done my duty and no matter what fate lies in store for me, I can truly meet my maker with a clear conscience. I believe first in God. The same God that my ancestors believed in. I believe in Jesus Christ and that he is my Savior. I believe second in the Constitution of the United States of America, as it was written and meant to work. I have given my oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. I intend to fulfill that oath.

Thank you, Milton William Cooper
    I suggest that the only reason Mr. Cooper is alive and well to go about his seminar circuit and place false documents in the public is that they are grossly false. Knowingly or unknowingly, he is espousing exactly that which the Evil forces are thrusting upon an innocent civilization.

YOU ARE NOT IN DANGER FROM ANY LITTLE GRAY MEN FROM OUTER SPACE—YOUR DANGER IS RIGHT AT YOUR NOSE; BETWEEN THE EYES!

Further, this is a sad example indeed of how evil utilizes the very core of religious belief of a people by placing a façade of “Christian” truth to shroud and deceive. Do the actions of this man reflect the lie I just quoted; “to inform the people”, nay, he is now efforting at stopping the truth from reaching you in any manner he can conjure.

Please, ask God for protection of these ones who dare to bring the truth unto you for they walk in constant jeopardy. Guard them well for unless you can have truth, you have nothing as a civilization. I can only again urge all of you so spread these Journals far and wide, for it is only through truth that ye shall prevail and survive this massive intent to annihilate you.

I believe that all you really have to do to get your balance is carefully look at all the details involved in the Panama “invasion”. The killing of hundred to revenge the insulting of a military wife? PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU—DO NOT BE SO INNOCENTLY GULLIBLE—IT IS YOUR VERY EXISTENCE AT STAKE!

THE PLAN 2000 is in final countdown and the Phoenix is calling—pleading that you might hear! So be it.

I FURTHER ASK THAT YOU ASK FOR PROTECTION FOR MR. COOPER FOR HE ACTS IN IGNORANCE AND HE IS NOW IN GREAT DANGER FROM THOSE WHO SET HIM UP—AND IT WAS NOT WE OF THE OUTER REALMS; IT WAS THE CLIQUE WITHIN THE PLAN FOR WORLD CONTROL. SATAN DESTROYS THOSE HE USES AFTER THEIR USE IS SERVED AND IT IS MOST SAD INDEED. HE WROTE IN IGNORANCE—MANY HAVE TINKERED AND TOYED IN FULL INTENT OF FUN AND GAMES—MAY ALL OF YOU RECOGNIZE, NOW, THAT THE GAME IS MOST SERIOUS INDEED. ONES HAVE ALREADY PAID BITTERLY AND TOTALLY IN AN EFFORT TO BRING FORTH TRUTH. WILL YOU PLEASE, NOW, HEED THEIR CRY?

I AM FURTHER ASKING SUPPORT FROM MY BROTHERS, BASHAR, LAZARUS, RAMTHA, MANU AND OTHERS WHO HAVE BROUGHT AWAKENING UNTO A DEAD WORLD—IN TRUTH. THOSE WHO HAVE PERPETUATED THE LIES, PLEASE WITHDRAW FROM OUR PRESENCE IN THE NAME OF DIVINE FAHTER/MOTHER GOD SOURCE FOR I DEMAND THAT YOU DEPART. THESE ONES OF THE CREATOR SHALL BE ALLOWED TO CHOOSE AND FAIRILY DECIDE THEIR ROUTE AND I HEREBY DEMAND THAT YOU CEASE THIS BARRAGE OF FALSENESS.

YE OF THE NATIVE AMERICAN BROTHERHOOD HAD BEST BEGIN TO CLEAN OF THY CLOSETS FOR THE TRUTH OF THE ANCIENTS IS NOW TO BE PUT TO PAPER AND YOU HAVE STRAYED FAR FROM THE GREAT SPIRIT’S LAWS. YOU HAVE SOLD AND STOLEN YOUR PEOPLES’ MOST ANCIENT ORAL TRADITIONS AND PULLED YOUR PEOPLE DOWN. YOU HAD BETTER LIGHT THY PIPE AT THE SACRED ALTARS OF THE GREAT TANKA AND ASK FOR CLARITY OF VISION FOR YE ARE THE ROOTS WHICH BIND THE CIVILIZATIONS UNTO THE CREATION AND YOU HAVE STRAYED AND BETRAYED THY BRETHREN.

I AM IN MAGNIFICENT APPRECIATION AND HUMBLE GRATITUDE TO ONE, MILTON WILLIAM COOPER, FOR HIS CONTRIBUTION HAS BEEN GREAT IN ALLOWING TRUTH TO COME FORTH. WE WOULD MOST SURELY WELCOME HIM WITHIN—IN TRUTH, BUT HE MUST LEAVE THE LIES BEHIND WITH THE EVIL THAT CREATES THEM.

SO BE IT. I PLACE THE SEAL OF TRUTH UPON THIS DOCUMENT AND I STAND BY WITH MY BROTHERS OF THESE OUTER PLACES TO ASSIST YOU AS YOU REQUEST—BUT WE MAY NOT, AT THIS TIME PHYSICALLY INTERVENE, IT IS THE COSMIC LAW OF UNIVERSAL DIMENSIONS AND YE SHALL NEED LIFT THINESELVES UP AND THEN WE CAN SHARE OF THE BURDEN OF THE EVOLUTION OF YOUR WONDROUS PLANET INTO LIGHT AND PEACE. (Candace: and the lifting up is what has been happening these years, as ones come into truth and bodies are prepared to be able to be lifted, regardless of the new plans for stasis. He is obviously saying here, there is NO sudden movement into 5th dimension, it must be evolved, the state of Light and Life/Peace.)

I HAVE ONE MORE REQUEST OF ALL ONES COMING INTO THIS INFORMATION: PLEASE FORWARD COPIES, BOOKS, INFORMATION AND RECORDS WHICH SUBSTANTIATE THESE JOURNALS IN EARTH MANNER, TO AMERICA WEST PUBLISHER. WE HAVE PROVIDED REFERENCES COUNTING INTO THEMULTIPLE HUNDREDS BUT WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT FOR THESE DARING ONES. ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE RELATIVE TO THESE JOURNALS, PLEASE SHARE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IN GREAT APPRECIATION, I THANK YOU.

Go now, chela, that you may take rest so that we might continue with our work, which of necessity, has had to be set aside for this more urgent writing. I have one other outstanding piece of correspondence before we return to the Journal but we can do it when we resume. To stand-by.

I AM HATONN to close frequency. SALU and Good Morning.

Chapter 6 comes after my commentary below-C

Candace: This Chapter 6 is a discussion around the differences between various versions of the written notes of Judas, who as not the betrayer of “Jesus” back then. It was another with a similar name. Judas kept notes throughout the ministry. Some were lost, and he rewrote some from memory. He continued on with Esu to Kashmir after the Crucifixion and continued to write. Esu himself did not write. When Esu passed this plane in Kasmir at around 115 years of age, his son Joseph returned the notes of Judas to the “grave” used with the crucifixion, and these were found as directed by a priest in the 1960’s, I don’t recall the year. Some of these that were still readable, and were translated by this priest from the Aramaic into German. Many of them were also lost in these times, and the priest was killed, as well as many of his family members.

Later this German version was translated into English, and published as the Talmud of Jmmanuel. So this piece is a discussion around issues and it is being claimed here, near as I understand it, that there was a plegarization of some sort. Now, these papers that survived, were taken aboard ship, and translated also by Judas from the ancient Aramaic into English, and presented in Phoenix Journal #2 And They Called his Name Immanuel, I am Sananda. You can read the English version, Talmud of Jmmanuel at www.fourwinds10.com I carried this for a short time, until I discovered it is an illegal copy, so I took it down. I have no idea who JD is in this discussion. You may perhaps be able to find a used publication of the Talmud on Ebay or Amazon.. GG is George Green, who published the Phoenix Journals, under his company of American West, for a time. While GG is praised in this, there arose many complications and problems later in his publishing of the Journals.
    PJ #12
    CHAPTER 6
    Rec #3 HATONN
    THURSDAY, JANUARY 4, 1990 3:00 p.m. YEAR 3, DAY 141
    I AM SANANDA.

Dharma, you will please relax for I am most capable of handling these slings and arrows. I don’t believe I ever misled you into thinking there would be none. I realize that we require you to write and function in ignorance, but it is most necessary and worthy indeed.

As we come forth with truth, the chaff has to be sorted away and it is for these reasons that I have held up the forwarding of the new formatted documents to press. There is only one way to fish and that is with bait, my dear. So be it.

This is in response to correspondence set to GG from one known as JD. He was most propitious to have sent the inquiries to the source and, therefore, it shall be myself that shall respond. I am working, of course, under the assumption that that was the intent. I mention “the assumption” for it was not the intent at all. The intent of the correspondence was to stop GG and hopefully scare the living daylights out of him. It will not be effective. I would herein suggest that you ones all continue to play games long past, the time of game playing. It is the time of truth and the era of the prophecies and revelations, and you are in grave, grave circumstances.

I believe it is most obvious that in all instances we have acted in protection of Eduard Meier and I am weary of ones who call themselves “brothers” causing him more controversy and negative attention. Of course Billy Meier made errors, and errors were made throughout all human documents, but the real ‘users’ and perpetrators of betrayer behaviour shall be flushed out into the truth of openness.

In responding, it appears the best way to cover all the information is to simply quote the notations and allow for my response. First, I believe it wise that all of you fully understand who I am for there is obvious lack of knowledge on the part of the writer of the correspondence.

I AM THE ONE KNOWN AS ESU, “JESUS”, IMMANUEL, EMMANUEL, JMMANUEL, IISA, EISA, ISA, ETC., ETC., ETC., AD NAUSEUM! MR. D. HONORS ME, PERHAPS BY CITING AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL, I AM SANANDA AS “SANANDA’S VERSION”. I WOULD MOST SURELY HOPE SO, FOR IT IS THE STORY WRITTEN INTO THE SACRED RECORDS OF ONE JUDAS ISCARIOTH, MY MOST BELOVED AND FAITHFUL FRIEND WHO WAS BADLY USED THROUGH THE CENTURIES OF YOUR TIME IN COUNTING. YOU SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAINT THIS BEAUTEOUS SOUL LONGER! YOU WILL HEED MY WORDS HEREIN AND YOU HAD BETTER HEED THEM MOST CAREFULLY INDEED!

Rest, I shall set the record straight as to the writing and connection with what you refer to as GG’s version of the TALMUD JMMANUEL. ‘TIS YOU, FRIEND JIM, WHO IS MISLED—SORELY.

On October 16, 1989, a meeting was arranged with Commander Hatonn, this scribe, Oberli and GG in Victorville, California. At that time G brought a photocopy of his previously handled book (in a simple Xerox form) and showed it to the other mentioned parties.

NOW, HOWVER, WE SHALL COME UP WITH SOME REASONABLE ANSWERS FROM YOU ONES WHO CONTINUE TO HOLD THIS INFORMATION HOSTAGE IN YOUR GREED AND WAREMONGERING. YOU EITHER DO NOT BELIEVE THE TRUTH OF IT AND WISH TO PRINT IT FOR GAINFUL SPLASH OR YOU ARE DELIVERATELY KEEPING TRUTH FROM YOUR FELLOW-MAN WHO IS ABOUT TO SELF-DESTRUCT. I SHALL TAKE YOUR COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS ONE FOLLOWING ANOTHER:

JD: Thanks for calling last night. I am concerned that the entity who is transmitting to Dharma is misleading the readers of And They Called His name Immanuel, I Am Sananda. I will refer to this as the Sananda version. So here are four questions from me you may direct to him on this topic.

(1) Why are misleading readers of the Sananda version into thinking that the original sections of its pages 1-7 were spoken by Sananda when they actually come from the Foreword, written by Eduard Meier, to the Talmud Jmmanuel? Meier is not Sananda.

I do not believe that there has ever been any suggestion that Sananda and Meier are the same. I have great honor to the writer of the document and made effort to protect him fro exactly that which you now do, Mr. D. Is it never enough that a man have his life threatened and live in fear without those who would use his work for their own gain, to continue to place in jeopardy? The harvest of pain shall be most heavy for some of you who would use your brethren. It was never for the ‘UFO’ material that Eduard was continually under threat of assassination; it was for the truth of the Living Christos. How dare you again place him in jeopardy. There never seems to be enough blood to be spilled and vampirized to suit the greedy human traitors. And you, Mr. D are about to be hung out to dry by the original ripper-offers—that, dear friend, is NOT me.

Who has stolen information from whom? It would appear to me that the documents in question, and the scrolls from which they were recorded, happen to be MY PROPERTY AND THAT OF JUDAS ISCARIOTH! HOW DARE YOU TELL ME OF THAT WHICH I MIGHT DO WITH THE TRUTH OF IT.

JD: (2) Why are you transmitting to Dharma the errors that are present in the 1984 English version of the Talmud Jmmanuel once distributed briefly by GG? Can you not perceive the difference between truth and error? Following is an example:

On page 63 of the Sananda version, lines 7-8 from the bottom, an error in the 1984 version is perpetuated. The sentence, “Herod sent ones forth and had John beheaded while in prison” represents the extraneous verse No. 15:33 occurring in the 1984 version. It is obvious that this verse does not belong there in the English version because in the German version it is a verse with a different meaning, and because it is the same verse that appear as No. 16:12, a chapter later. This is a word-processor’s typographical error that you have perpetuated.

Yes, I can perceive the difference between truth and error! But in some instances it was most obvious that other ones involved in the tampering with the original scrolls and translations could not discern truth from LIES. Errors are acceptable—lies are not! Is it not past time that man stops interpreting and tampering with divine truth? Is there no way to stop the lies and expose those who are doing the tampering except through this manner?

You are angry, Mr. D, for I suggest at this point of this writing, that YOU fully intended to publish again, the incorrect version that you refer to as the 1984 version. Further, I pronounce that the only reason you have not done so is that you have been unable to consummate a ‘deal’ with the holders (unjustly so) of the ‘rights’. Well, you cannot afford the price they demand for they are unclean of intent and have sorely injured their co-workers in past time and you would not long be spared the hard lesson of that truth. I believe you will agree that those ones of whom I speak are L&B.-E.

I have never been accused of ignorance nor lack of justice in my discernments.

I intentionally brought the document that you call Sananda’s version to GG because he has been badly used in the past, by the same ones. He has acted in honor and without malice whereby you might find his brethren have not.

JD: (3) Do you think that readers will not eventually learn that you merely transmitted GG’s 1984 English version of the Talmud Jmmanuel, altering some wording here and there and adding in your own remarks?

Whose version? My dear sir, are you by any chance suggesting that you are contemplating printing as truth some translated scrolls which are untruth? In your perception are the records valid or are they not? Truth is truth is truth, is it not? If Sananda’s version is a reflection of the 1984 version which you plan to reprint, is it truth or is it false? If it be truth and you proclaim to only desire to bring truth to your fellow-man, why do you proclaim to have been somehow offended or badly used?

There ones here (scribe) know not who you might be as they are not so much as familiar with your name! When Orberli said he had a letter needing response, to Dharma, her reply was, “Who in the world is that?” I suggest that there is far more to this than just a friendly complaint on behalf of my beloved friend, Billy Meier, or a notation regarding a typographical error of no importance to ‘content’ what-so-ever. I further denounce L&B-E for having sorely used and deprived Billie Meier of his rightful properties and have conspired to keep him from having his rightful share of abundance. He has been forced into reclusion and taunted by lies and ridicule almost to the point of total dysfunction and no longer will you of greed get either into his pockets nor into the very destruction of his soul peace.

I hereby pronounce to all witnesses the one Eduard Meier, “Billy”, shall be given a share of any abundance returned from the dispersement of this document in point. He shall be rewarded for his planting and you of the grim reapers shall not take of the harvest. You have sorely misjudged the loyalty and care given unto man who interacts with the brothers and sisters of the Cosmos, for they do not take lightly the cost of the participation. So be it.

JD: (4) Can you not perceive that you are setting GG up to be accused of fabricating this transmission to Dharma himself? It will be obvious to many that this transmission stems from G’s 1984 English edition of the Talmud Jmmanuel. They will know that the Sananda version should have acknowledged that Eduard Meier’s German version. Translated from the Aramaic by the Lebanese ex-priest killed in 1976, is the source from which both the 1984 version and the Sananda version were derived. After GG is discredited as having fabricated the Sananda version, he will be of little further use to you. Do you want that to happen?

Thanks G. I think both you and the thousands of holders of Meier’s German version of the Talmud Jmmanuel deserve some answers.

Why, Mr. D would GG be accused of anything? As a matter of fact, he holds a disclaimer of Hold Harmless for any document he brings forth under my authorship or that of any of my people.

GG was badly, badly used by the group claiming goodness within the group surrounding the “Billy Meier materials”. He invested very large sums of money for publication of documents and was then stripped of rights and resources having ones involved break both their word and their contracts. Unless, of course, you care to tell me, Mr. D, why GG would publish this document instead of simply producing the original 1984 version which you claim to be HIS?

For factual reference, we have given Eduard Meier gracious credit throughout all of the PHOENIX JOURNALS. Man has been like vultures to the carcass of this contact and it shall no longer be tolerated.

There is not even the remotest possibility that GG shall be discredited for any of his works. I further suggest the tone and insinuation of your term “use him” is most offensive. We are humbly grateful for his willing participation, again, a great expense to himself personally, to assist us in our efforts to bring truth unto mankind before the time-piece stops.

You ones who would reap personal gain and unearned reward at the expense of humankind are to be pitied for you are in no wise, wise. Do you think not that I know of that which my children do? Your mouth utters words which do not match of your heart place, the lies within is the one that shall destroy. You are most fortunate indeed, that GG is a moral and gentle man for you ones are in no wise deserving of such graciousness.

I shall leave it to your discretion, G, as to whether or not this is placed in the fore piece of the reformatted material.

Oberli, you and Ranos may now finish the formatting, check with G and get the material shipped; quickly please.

I trust that I have responded with the “deserved” answers. I have naught further to say unto you who dig and pick; I do have appreciation and gratitude unto GG who gives tirelessly unto his brothers, most of whom deserve it not. It is most grand indeed that judgment comes with Father/Mother’s GRACE for the intent of mortal man is vile indeed. I SHALL NOT BE FURTHER CRUCIFIED NOR SHALL MINE PEOPLE LONG CONTINUE TO BE MARTYRS! SO BE IT AND LET THIS WORD GO FORTH FOR I PLACE MINE SEAL UPON IT AS TRUTH AND AS SPOKEN SO SHALL IT COME TO BE FOR I BEAR THE AUTHORITY AND I AM COME AGAIN TO SEE TO MY FLOCKS AND UNTO THE WORD FOR I AM THE WORD! SO BE IT AND SELAH.

Go, Dharma, for these are painful moments and the attacks grow prickly and deeply hurtful. It is well, precious, for the work must be done. I bless ye of my beloved chelas for ye are my hands and feet, but I hold thee ones in mine wings. AU DU PAI DA CUM

I AM THE WAY; I AM THE WORD, I AM SANANDA GROWN TO BE ONE WITH OUR FATHER/MOTHER CREATOR AND HUMBLE SERVANT UNTO THE LAWS OF CREATION. I AM THY BROTHER COME TO BRING YOU HOME.

ADONAI, ESU SANANDA

Last edited by wave; 2010-07-02 at 02:40.

주제글 정보