PJ 11
CHAPTER 11

REC #1 HATONN/SANANDA

WED., DEC. 20, 1989 8:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 126
WED., DEC. 20, 1989

COMMENTS

Hatonn present in the light of radiance and Truth. This is a most important day for Sananda stands ready to commune about this JOURNAL. We shall speak briefly regarding the present before we move on into the writings.

Panama: You want all there is to know about Panama. No, I will not even waste time on the subject to any extent. We have gone over the situation in many documents. Take note of several facets and you have your answers.

This show of strength on the part of the U.S. had to be done by the year end. How do you explain the deaths of the young men to the parents who were sent in "to protect the lives of Americans"? How do you explain the deaths of the citizens of Panama who were killed in "your" protection of them? Where is Mr. Noriega? Could it be to show force to the other countries who are going to suffer the same invasion? Do I condone dictators? No. Do I know where Mr. Noriega is located? Yes. And--he still has all his contracts and documents be­tween him and the U.S. in safe-keeping. Oh yes, he was going to get a fair and speedy trial--most speedy indeed. Will there be unfavorable backlash? Of course.

All the U.S. spokesmen are declaring "victory"! Victory over what? Do you think the American soldiers mired in the mud who had to be dragged out by tow-ropes are feeling foolish, or victorious? How do you think the world is going to feel when they witness pictures of the U.S. Army in such a snafu (I believe is your term)? It truly resembles something from Blazing Saddles and other Mel Brooks comedies. So be it. The entire action appears as ridiculous as it is in fact. Do not waste your energies on the matter for you are witnessing "distraction tactics" and you will err if you become distracted.

There is one point, however, that you must not miss. Mr. Noriega had Israel's "finest" training his soldiers. Might there be some interesting insight herein? Have not the Israeli trainers been involved in other training instances lately--working for the Colombian Drug Cartel? What in the world might Israel be doing in these places?
I make no judgment or further comment. I simply do not wish you to overlook some most important clues.

And what of Mr. Castro while all this toy soldier game is going on--having tea with Mr. Noriega, perhaps?

Do you think you are finished? You will be lucky if those "leaving" power don't blow up the entire canal and oil pipeline across Panama--with nuclear warheads! It can still be done from quite a distance away from Panama! So be it.

What of Romania? Oh dear ones, it is the Time of Chaos. What more is there to say about it? These are the painful times. No "Christmas" in Bethlehem? There has been no celebration for years, so what is different? And what is the concern? That the trinkets for the tourists will not be sold again and the econ­omy will suffer loss again. These are the signs of these times! Keep your eyes toward what is really under way
--the hand is quicker than the eye if you do not pay most close attention.

Back to our subject for this JOURNAL please.

Esu Immanuel Jesus Sananda present. Do you wish more labels so that I can fit a category more suitable unto you? Quetzal-Coatl, Zoroaster, Krishna, Buddha, Standing Bear--how many do you sleeping children of Earth need to see that you are limited and limiting of ones who hold so much more knowledge and wisdom than you that you are but infants in the cradle? You do not recognize of the cosmic messengers when they stand upon your head--you simply take an aspirin for the headache--along with liquor, drugs and blot your minds into blankness with mantras and meditation "to be".

You want an in-depth explanation step by step, vision by vision as given to John 2,000 years ago? Why? You have the full vision before your eyes in vivid color! Stop looking to the ancient--look around you in the present. All you have is the present
--THIS MOMENT!

You ask about John and Revelation, Daniel, Nostradamus, Ezekiel--raise your heads from your beds and look around you. The time is over for speaking in riddles and puzzles--it matters not what it "meant"--what does it mean which goes on about you in this moment?

I AM COME
I am come! I care not how you thought it would be--I tell you now how it IS. I am Sananda--one with Creator and The Creation, Aton, and I am come. I have walked among you many, many times and I have pleaded with you to grow and bring back balance and harmony into this part of Creation and you have turned me and my hosts away.

There will be no fluffy clouds for a "Rapture". There shall soon be a "migration" which will take place as the lifting off your orb and into very meticulously prepared shuttle craft into Mother ships for holding in security. There will also be a mass migration at an essence level. Already, in the past years of your counting, the astral planes have been emptied and it is getting down to you and me, brothers. Well, you, Satan and Me.

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SATAN AND ME--YOU WILL BE LEFT TO CHOOSE AND YOU BETTER BE DOING IT RIGHT AWAY. You can look unto your night skies and do not confuse yourselves by thinking those rainbow strobe lights are twinkling "stars". They are your brothers from the cosmos at ready for evacuation and whatever else is required of them.

You ones will take these new crumbs of hope as projected by the evil ones upon your place--the hope of peace and you shall grovel at their feet for more, more, more. Just as the final "scroll" you will consume it and at first it will be sweet like honey and then the stomach will sour and be filled with the stings of the scorpions. You shall reap devastation and tribulation as you have never imag­ined.

I offer you my hand, my ships, my life itself and you turn away. So be it for in the days to come ye shall reap that which you have sowed. Men will mock me and thee but they shall perish by their own doing.

Creator has stayed our hands until you have the Truth before you but the planet Earth shall not be obliterated. Almost all of civilization as you know it will be destroyed and, except that I come with the hosts from the cosmos, you will an­nihilate your species.

There shall be a great shifting of the poles and magnetic focus of your planet--it has happened before, it shall happen again. You have been allowed to experi­ence in manifested form upon the orb and you have been destructive to the de­struction of the life source itself--that which is called the Mother Source. You have unbalanced your world and she shall turn upon her axis and nothing shall remain as before in unchanged manner. Even that of the old which remains for the new beginning shall be changed in topography.

You are down to the very last few "years" of your counting framework and you had better stop picking at one another and get into action to prepare for the time at hand.

Stop your waiting for me to show up on the fluffy clouds; I am already there and it has naught to do with clouds. Your illusion world is coming to a screeching halt and you are going to move into the truth of reality--how you choose to experience it remains in your free-will decision. Just as evil has grown in unbounded measure to overflow this land of Satan's playground--so have the hosts of heaven been transferred to you in numbers sufficient to be the "ground forces" of the mighty fleets.

Why do you linger in your asking about the 3 and 1/2 years and the 7 years and the 29 years and the ten horns and the little horn--look about you. Those were clues to get you to this point. You quarrel and pick and ponder while you could have made your decision--most of you will still be in the pondering and arguing when the end is come.

The seventh seal which was not to have been explained in those ancient days is open and needs no explaining--LOOK ABOUT YOUR WORLD! SHE CAN NO LONGER BE SUSTAINED IN HER INJURED UNBALANCE.

These lessons are being given forth that you can see, know and understand. They are being put to documents for the history of mankind to be kept in safe­keeping places for the generations to come.

The ancient oral teachings are coming forth right now also. Pay attention to what is told unto you for they, too, are being put to document that you can un­derstand and the generations to come in the new cycle will know at the proper sequence of that which will come unto them. Through the cycles of generations of soul experience the play does not change--only the players.

Further, in the ending--there is but one player and you had better come into the understanding of that fact!

Yours is to go forward and experience in the next dimension of understanding. The old shall be cast away from your memories. Those who have not grown into knowledge of Truth are destined to repeat the experiences of history. Those of you who "graduate" shall move on into radiance and wondrous new experiences. Some will remain and begin the rebuilding and nurturing of the dense planet during her healing. The Earth herself is birthed into a new dimen­sion and a new frequency of experience.

At this point in your evolution you must look to survival of a species--hope­fully, YOU. There is the time of severe tribulation in which you must prepare to eat, survive nuclear war, pestilence, famine, plague and earth upheaval in in­creasing bombardment. The word of Truth must be gotten to all of the children of the planet. You have much work (fun) to accomplish--stop the toying in the ancient and get on with your work.

Just as the Old Testament ended into the New, so the New now moves on to the Newer--learn from the past--do not continue to boil in the stew trying to turn the potato into the carrot.

Turn to the important things--get busy and allow the saving of your species from AIDS. Get yourselves protected and sheltered against the soon coming day of horrendous nuclear and beam war, store your foods against the famine and pestilence, fill your vessels against the days of no rain, get your dwellings underground or protected in some manner from the winds which shall sweep across your planet from every direction at the force of the mighty tornados. Move beyond your silly games and recognize the truth for it is most obvious in "reason" and "logic". Stop waiting for mystical magic to "save" you--you are going to pick yourself up and "save" yourself or you will perish in your physi­cal format.

No-one is going to snatch you off that orb--if you want off you will stop of your games and ask to be removed--on our ships by space command. No clouds to float on and no evil shall be brought into these realms, so you make your choices and, yes--the time to do so is NOW!

Kill the speakers and get rid of them and all you do is pave your way with death. But by this route will you be brought into safety. Except through this route shall you be taken home and off that orb. Hide your head and refuse to listen and be prepared to wave good-by. What is the matter with you ones--do you not yet realize that the physical passes? You can take naught with you be­yond that place now for the grave gets it all. Yes, great, great quantities of you ones shall not give up your physical beings this time of separation from your placement--but you will bring no worldly goods with you--we need them not nor will they be allowed on board. Wondrous placement is prepared for each of you and ample space is provided. But those ships will not be in the stand-by and waiting for you to decide on that day of days!

Continue in your fear and disbelief about your brothers in space who bring their crafts to assist you and you simply will bring perishment of the physical forms upon your place. We are here, the hosts of heaven are come and at stand-by and ready--you have a lot of work to get done and a very short time in which to do it. The cosmic command is ready to assist--they will not intervene except as allowed by the Cosmic Councils so you will petition for the help or you will get very little.

We shall weep for you who choose the black road of darkness but that is all that we shall do--Creator gave you free-will choice which shall be honored unto the end. You shall be cleared from this Mother planet one way or another for the Source must be healed. How you go is strictly up to you. So be it for it shall come to pass in this generation. It can be a most wondrous experience beyond that which you can imagine or ye can choose of the darkness and suffering--the joys of the flesh are lessening every moment of your perceived existence. You have become a miserable, sickened humanity--there is no joy remaining except in the hearts of those who understand the Truth. You are people of the lie and your lot shall worsen.

I am cutting this document short, Dharma, because of happenings upon your orb we will not play longer in the game of comparative history and visions and prophets. You had all better get integrated with these JOURNALS and the re­turned prophets who are explaining the old, as well as working closely with those energies who stand by on this side of the veil in readiness to guide your work.

See to that which Little Crow needs to manifest the oral teachings and turn your efforts to that project, you ones of my crew. Understand, little chelas, that I am so well pleased with your works and I hold you in the hollow of mine hand along with the others who have labored long in my vineyards. You shall be coming together rapidly now as the word goes forth and the call is recognized. Remember, too, the best way to defeat an enemy is to make him your friend and co-worker. Do not quarrel with those who ridicule and shout obscenities at you and your work--bring them forth into the light that we might set the records to straight.

There are no "little gray men" out in these realms to harm a living soul on your placement and you ones had better recognize those stories for the lies which they are. Your "space brothers" are your only way off that orb! SO BE IT AND SELAH FOR AS I HAVE SPOKEN THESE WORDS SO DO I PLACE THE SEAL OF CREATOR UPON THEM IN TRUTH.

Hold my hand, chela, for though the road be rough and dangerous ye shall be given the strength to bear that which is given unto you. My wings can cover the whole of you.

Take leave for respite and we shall consider our next writings. If there is time for the playing then we shall allow the enlarging of the history games. The tapestry is finished--enjoy the picture but do not unravel the pieces lest they no longer fit into their places for you are not yet given to know ALL nor will you be given to know WHEN! YOU SHALL WAIT IN PATIENCE OR IMPA­TIENCE--IT MATTERS NOT EXCEPT UNTO YOUR PEACE AS AN IN­DIVIDUAL. NAUGHT SHALL BE BROUGHT FORTH BEFORE ITS PROPER TIME. NOTHING! WE CAN SEE OF BOTH ENDS OF THE ROAD--YOU CANNOT SEE BEYOND THY NOSE! IN LOVE I MOVE ASIDE THAT YOU MIGHT PONDER THESE THINGS.

AU DAI PA DAI CUM

I AM COME AND I AM THAT ONE FOR WHOM YOU HAVE WAITED LONG...

I AM SANANDA OF CREATOR/CREATION

I PLACE MINE BENEDICTION UPON YOU ONES THAT YOU WALK IN LIGHT FOR YOUR TIME IS AT HAND. AHO

PJ 11
CHAPTER 12
REC #1 HATONN/SANANDA

THU., DEC. 21, 1989 8:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 127

THU., DEC. 21, 1989
Hatonn present and a bit amused at my scribe. If I can reach Dharma, then I can gauge that which you are prepared enough to receive. Blessings, chela.

Panama: Possibly you will get sick of hearing about Panama and we can get our "real" work done. It is quite nice of the dark forces to give us such good ex­amples as we move along here and Panama is a grand one.

Most of you will not have heard these things which I will tell you but if you seek you shall find. DO NOT THINK THAT WE CONDONE MR. NORIEGA'S ACTIVITIES BUT WE DO CONDONE THEM MORE THAN WE CONDONE THE ACTIONS OF YOUR GOVERNMENT. I SHALL EF­FORT AT BREVITY.

From the beginning Mr. Noriega was working within the contracts and agree­ments set up by your government and CIA. Mr. Noriega was a member of the CIA. He has documents to prove it.

There was NO DECLARATION OF WAR set forth by Mr. Noriega. He made a speech to rally strength and said: "What the U.S. is doing is tantamount to being in a state of war".

The soldiers who were involved in "incidents" were sent in deliberately in civilian clothes to precipitate an "incident". There was not even a hint of the Noriega troops doing any harm whatsoever to any American citizens.

There were no valid elections; there were nine different parties in the running--Mr. Noriega got more votes for a "single" candidate than did any others. Fur­ther, the opposition candidates were beaten by "paid" radicals to place the blame on Mr. Noriega.

Mr. Noriega has evidence that will incriminate the highest officers in your government.

There is no intent to capture this man--your government wants him DEAD! The whole world has an opportunity to begin to save itself but all you hear is "praise to Mr. Bush"! You are hearing your death knell as a remotely free peo­ple.

Mr. Bush "sent in troops to protect U.S. citizens, etc., blah, blah, blah"! Two deliberately staged incidents and now you have an army out at Christmas, the entire of Panama City in shambles and looting, hostages on both sides, Panama citizens afraid to walk outside and hundreds upon hundreds of people wounded, maimed and dead.

Forty-five minutes prior to the U.S. invasion, and under U.S. protection and supervision, the ruling authority was inaugurated--by the Americans--the American government's choice!

You now have a General who is in charge of the elite Delta force of the U.S. of A. wanting to go right on "down through Colombia and the other Central American countries and clean them out". And, further, he "wants Mr. Noriega Jagged and tagged" and gives a dozen reasons why he will be caught dead and not brought back for trial--anywhere.

Meanwhile, nice little dumb Senators and Representatives are pleading with Noriega's Florida attorney to get him to get Mr. Noriega to "surrender" for a fair trial. The attorney's calls were never returned nor accepted by anyone of authority--especially Mr. Cheney (Secretary of Defense).

The "indictments" against Mr. Noriega were so flimsy that they were set aside by your own Grand Jury and in fact, Mr. Reagan offered Mr. Noriega the cropping of all charges against him if he would leave Panama--"for a vacation"!

Mr. Noriega would never make it far enough to ever even get to trial if he "surrendered". He can pull the government noose down and finish off the job that the Contra Iran-gate didn't manage.

No, you blind little citizens, who think you are fighting for your children's lives against drugs--you are sheep to the slaughter and you push and shove to be first in line to the butchers. And WHO demands the sale of these drugs? YOU THE PEOPLE OF THE U.S.
--YOU DEMAND THEM. I HOPE THAT A FEW OF YOU FEEL QUITE FOOLISH AND YOU HAD BETTER BE PRAYING THAT MR. NORIEGA GETS AWAY AND RALLIES SOME WORLD SUP­PORT--FOR YOU, AS CITIZENS OF YOUR WORLD, ARE UNDER SIEGE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO EVEN RECOGNIZE IT. YOU ARE KILLING YOUR CHILDREN--NOT MR. NORIEGA
--HE IS SIMPLY A CORRUPT PARTICIPANT IN THE "SYSTEM". THE "BAD BOYS OF THE GREY RACES" ARE VIEING FOR CONTROL, MY DEARS, NO MORE AND NO LESS.

OH YES, THERE ARE THE GREY RACES, THE GREY MEN, THE GRAY ALIENS AND THEY ALL MAKE UP THE BLACK FORCES. AND FI­NALLY, YOU ONES ARE GETTING AROUND TO SENDING ME THE RIGHT KIND OF QUESTIONS TO WHICH I CAN RESPOND. I AM MOST JOYFUL THIS DAY AND I THANK ONES WHO HAVE SENT THESE THINGS INTO MY ATTENTION FOR THIS IS THE ROUTE THE NFORMATION MUST TAKE.

If we do not handle our information properly and carefully, we shall be lumped in the same pile of garbage as the other U.F.O. touters and misinformers. Ours is not to cause trouble. We simply wish to wake you sleeping team-members up from your slumber
--the A-team has been at rest while the S-team has cleaned up at the scoring line. Perhaps you of the Pleiades Command on Planet Earth are too weary to get off your duffs. Don't blame Space Command for your lack of action. I am going to tell you some hard truths:

HARD TRUTHS

SEMJASE: "In the past we have witnessed those who were unable to determine the Truth or were frightened when confronted with it; this serves no purpose for terrestrial man or ourselves. The fear must never be present at all. Men hold the truth within themselves and must only know this to find it". 1976.

HERMES: "Listen to your inner selves and look into the infinity of space and time. There reverberate the songs of the stars and the harmony of the spheres.

"Each sun is a thought of Creation, each planet a mode of that thought. In or­der that you may know divine thought, 0 souls, you painfully descend along the paths of the seven planets and their seven heavens and ascend once again.

"What do the stars do? What do the numbers say? What do the spheres re­volve? 0 souls that are lost and saved, they relate, they sing, they revolve your destinies".

PROFESSOR THOMAS GOLD, Cornell University: "Life on Earth may have started when space men landed here billions of years ago".

LUCRETIUS, 99-55 B.C.: "All this visible universe is not unique in nature and we must believe that there are, in other regions of space, other beings and other men".

DR. FELIX ZIGEL, Moscow Institute of Aviation: "The UFO phenomenon is a challenge to mankind. It is the duty of scientists to take up this challenge, to disclose the nature of the UFO, and to establish the scientific truth".

JAVIER GARZON, National Astronomical Observatory, Mexico City: "UFO's really exist and apparently come from other planets".

VON PAPST JOHANNES XXIII, Pier Carpi, 1935, (German trans.) "The signs are increasing. The lights in the sky will appear red, blue, green, rapidly. They will grow. Someone is coming from very far and wants to meet the people of the Earth. Meetings have already taken place. But those who have really seen have been silent". SO BE IT!

MAY I INTRODUCE YOU TO YOUR ANCESTORS?

You are about to meet YOURSELF, so sit down if you must. I would like to believe you are not so foolish in the lie to fail to recognize your own birthright.

You ones who quote the Bible and then deny of God's place in the heavens and brothers from "space": JOB 38:31--"Canst thou bind the sweet influences of the Pleiades or loose the bands of Orion"?

AMOS 5:8--"Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into morning, and maketh day dark with night: that calleth forth the waters of the sea, and pourth them out upon the face of the earth: The Lord is his name"!

THE FUTURE IS ONLY THE PAST AGAIN.
ENTERED THROUGH A DIFFERENT DOOR

A LITTLE HISTORY PLEASE: Throughout time thousands of cultures, reli­gions, and beliefs have been introduced to this delicate planet you call home. Many of these ideals and ideas conflict or contradict each other and existing in every single one is a positive/negative flow of information. However, in all of the societies and civilizations that have been researched for this connection, one topic remains alluded to as a consistent "enlightening" force. This singular common denominator, which can be found in the earliest texts and legends, is the mystifying cluster of suns which are THE PLEIADES.

DEAR ONES, THE ANCIENTS AND THE RELATIVELY RECENT CITIZENS OF TRUTH RECOGNIZE THE PLEIADES AS THE "HOME OF GOD" OR "THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE WHERE GOD ABIDES" AND "THE SEAT OF IMMORTALITY".

In your late year about 2690--B.C., the "Yellow Emperor" of China, Huang-Ti, in whose reign miraculous progress was made (utensils of wood, clay and metal were manufactured; boats and carts were constructed and utilized and the medium of currency was originated. Provinces of the vast country were mapped, acupressure and acupuncture became sciences), acknowledged liberally that this rapid development came forth from conversations held in court with his consultants--beings from the Pleiades.

The HOPI named them (The Pleiades) "Choo ho kan", meaning those who cling together, and they, too, consider themselves direct descendants of the inhabi­tants of the cluster. The Hopi, as well as the Navajo and Sioux, along with many other tribes and cultures dispersed around the world, used a calendar that allowed them to chart the seasons, special events and ceremonial rites with un­canny accuracy. They used a system based on a 260 day "Sacred Round", or minor cycle, and a 365 day year, a major cycle which equaled a period between the midnight culminations of the Pleiades. Any day calculated on these cycles would not repeat itself for 18,980 days or 52 years.

In the "Kiva of the Mesas" (Sacred Temple of the Mesas) the Hopi ceremoni­ously "light the new fire". This occurs every 52 years when the temple's sacred points align with the stars, Choo ho kan. All fires are extinguished throughout the nation and rekindled from a sacred fire produced by the holy men. The young men of the tribe learn the importance of the Pleiades early in life, for initiation into the spiritual ways takes place only when the cherished cluster is directly overhead at night.

The CREEKS claim to have come to Earth from the stars in spirit form to be­come flesh and blood. Each year a medicine man who has served the appren­ticeship of seven years performs the "green corn dance" where he takes seven ears of corn from seven fields of the seven clans to insure a healthy harvest.

The Dakota Ehanni stories (tales of the world previous to the Dakota emer­gence) speak of the Tayamni, the home of their ancestors, and the reason for the seven tribes . . . the Pleiades. The Seven Sisters play a major role in their his­tory as well as their present day culture. In May, the Month of Hanblaceya, the Dakota/Lakota communicate with the spirits. Astronomy tells you that the Pleiades rise with the sun in May and the Lakota oral history tells you that the home of the spirits is the Pleiades. The older Dakota/Lakotas say that when you die, your spirit goes to the Milky Way and turns south...south to the Seven Stars!

YOU NOW KNOW WHY LITTLE CROW, LAKOTA SIOUX AND WAMBLESHA FROM WAKAN TANKA ATON, SHALL BE PUTTING THE ORAL TRUTHS FORTH FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION. YOU OF OUR BELOVED BROTHERS COME FROM US, WITH US AND ARE OF US--OF PLEIADES.

HIS JOURNAL SHALL MOST LIKELY BE LABELED THE SACRED HILL WITHIN AND SHALL COME FORTH AMONG THESE JOURNALS OF THE PHOENIX--SOON. I SUGGEST EVERYONE READING THESE WORDS GET IN EARLY LINE FOR IT IS THE MOST PRECIOUS DOCU­MENT TO EVER BE BROUGHT FORTH UPON YOUR PLACEMENT. AHO!

The NAVAJO named the sparkling suns of the Pleiades, the "Dilyehe", the OSAGE believe their society was once pure of spirit and journeyed from those stars to the Earth. The IROQUOIS believe the twinkling orbs represent seven young people who guard the holy seed throughout the night.

NOTE OF INTEREST

The Hohokam, a Pima word meaning "that which has vanished", disappeared from the arid Arizona desert they had so successfully irrigated and tamed. Al­though no one will ever be certain why they vanished or where they went, leg­end claims they returned to their home in the stars. Truth is far stranger than fiction, chelas.

Note #2: 1980 and 1981 witnessed a Native American exodus to the lush green hills of Canton Zurich. Tribal leaders and medicine men from across the conti­nental U.S. had caught word of the on-going experiences and sought out the contactee. They came to congratulate him for his courage and to compare their histories and prophecies to those of the visitors from the Seven Stars. As­tounding as that might seem to you doubtful ones, the majority of concepts were a unified thought shared by "Earth-humans" and Pleiadians alike.

I HEARTILY SUGGEST YOU STOP YOUR PICKING AND PAY ATTENTION. THE TIME IS AT HAND FOR YOU TO LEARN OF THESE THINGS FOR IT IS THE CYCLE OF THE TIMES WHICH SHALL BRING YOU HOME AGAIN AND I BELIEVE YOU BEGIN TO GET A GLIMMER OF WHERE "HOME" MIGHT BE LOCATED AND HOW YOU ARE GOING TO GET THERE, LIT­TLE BROTHERS!

HONOR TO A BROTHER

I am going to give honor and appreciation to a brother. I shall endeavor to keep him in security and anonymous. I am in great appreciation for his service and information relay and I trust the appropriate personage to get this response into his hands. Selah.

I shall quote and then comment: "Allow me to share some of my contact experi­ences, at some risk, but all for the cause of saving the planet's life cycles, and ending the conspiracy of the World Order and their Bilderbergers, just agents, who are ordering the overthrow of democratically-governed countries and the torture and executions (85,000, El Salvador; 65,000, Nicaragua; 100,000, Guatemala; 1,000,000+, Cambodia; a whole generation of mothers and fathers in Argentina; 20,000 Blacks with decapitated legs, Namibia, etc.) of millions of innocent common people who protest the social oppression and barbarisms of the sociopathic industrial elitists and the "ricos".

I SUGGEST YOU RUSH TO YOUR NEAREST TELEPHONE AND CALL PHOENIX SOURCE DISTRIBUTORS AND OBTAIN SPACE-GATE, SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER, IN FACT, ALL OF THE "PHOENIX JOURNALS" ALONG WITH GETTING ON THE LIST FOR THE SACRED HILL WITHIN AND A BOOK CALLED BRACE YOURSELF, THERE'S MORE.

The anonymous author of the latter document petitioned us to intervene in the heinous murders referred to above. A lot of you don't understand why we can­not intervene. You know, it is that you want to hear it again and again so that you can come to some inner balance within yourselves. Nonetheless, I shall continue to quote herein:

"I'm the one who expressed disappointment to a Pleiadean about their not inter­vening directly to rescue these people being slain (the Law of Compassion, and the Golden Rule). It is not our karmic destiny and problem alone. It is also the karmic problem of the Pleiadeans obviously, as they are, for one, here, and we were one. They and we were the Elders from the Orion Constellation (Horsehead Nebula, Rigel, Beetleguese) who colonized both Mars and the Earth (Terra). Our secret government and NASA know all these things, they have walked about the ruins on Mars, our sister planet which had its life cycles poi­soned and virtually killed, just as we're now doing here (Mars originally had oceans, forests, atmosphere)". This is not to offend this author but some of these mentioned places are a bit incorrect in spelling, i.e., human maps refer to "Betelgeuse", etc. Do not be distracted by such drivel, readers. Included at the end of this document is a diagram of your winter heavens and a sketch of Pleiades. Another thing you might note herein, is that The Ring Nebula of Lyra, is referred to by Pleiadians (you) as "The Eye of God". I further ask Philus Ranos to pay attention to Cassiopeia and see if there is anything familiar.

Continue quote: "When our colonies on Atlantis and Lemuria finally broke up (all verified by laser enhanced sonar and video by specially outfitted U.S. and Soviet submarines and craft), some of us sailed to the Pyrenees, others to the Yucatan peninsula, but others had left the Earth prior in craft. The Pleiadeans are only one such group. I have communicated directly with another, as well." AHO!

"You can't save the planet and its people with a book alone. The Order won't hesitate to eliminate you" (and then there are many names mentioned which shall remain unmentioned) "and thousands of American and British aerospace engineers, builders, and scientists who have been killed trying to warn the pub­lic about the 'Alternative 3' conspiracy" (SEE SPACE-GATE) "(cancelled 20/20 program)". Why? Not technology (the Moon and Mars bases) as Frank Edwards and Keyhoe correctly reasoned. But partly due to the Deal with the Reticulians in 1948-49 for some anti-gravity technology in exchange for family abductions and mass cross fertilizations ("MISSING TIME", "INTRUDERS", and especially the identity of the Order, the World Banks, the Protocols of-----------, and the plan to oppress the working class people economically).

"There are a few of us who are aware that we are here karmically to fight the conspiracy, an old battle. Not just the Reticulian bases the U.S. CIA built at Groom Lake facility, Nellis AFB, Nevada and Dulce, New Mexico, but also the reptilian people of Osirius who have three invasion bases here and who caused, in effect, the destruction of the colonies on Mars and the Earth 11,400 years ago as 'Mars and Venus battled in the skies'. Please confirm all this with Hatonn".

SO BE IT!

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE MORE THAN YOU WANTED!

As I have told these ones over and over and over again--IT IS NOT THE LIT­TLE GRAY MEN FROM SPACE THAT ARE HERE TO GETCHA--IT IS THE GREY MEN RIGHT ON YOUR PLACEMENT!

Yes, there are bases there on your place. There are some dastardly beings within those bases--mostly, however, they are flesh and blood "good old boys" of the conspiracy. There are not body-snatchers, however, who fly around in spacecraft nailing unsuspecting bodies. Those are planned and orchestrated ab­ductions to scare the living daylights out of you people so you will be terrified of all spacemen and UFO's. who might venture into your space.

Earth became a prison planet some eons ago. The head of the dark energies was sent here, for heavens sake, as punishment for those things perpetrated elsewhere in the cosmos. What do you ones expect--he pulled all his thugs along with him and he most certainly will not fold his tent easily and fly into the bright morning skies--for one thing--he cannot! The Grey Conspiracy has been trying to locate an achievable placement to "escape" unto. In exchange for technology they promised much to several races of space dwellers who are in gross trouble. These ones, however, came in good intent and honestly felt there could be a working relationship with man of Earth who is in terrible circum­stance. Ah yes, the Grey Men of the Conspiracy can get off your planet but they don't have a very desirable place when they get there. They are, however, frantic to gain expertise for they know that ultimately there is such unbalance here that the planet will shift.

Their objective is to rid this planet of enough inhabitants to allow it to re-bal­ance itself so they won't have to leave. The only thing they have to offer to ET's is control, money and worldly goods. These things are not of value to anyone in the cosmos who has achieved Truth.

Please understand that you as a civilization of thoughtforms of the Creator source were given this place on which to EXPERIENCE. We work within the Laws of Creation first, the Laws of God secondly and we are bound by constraints beyond that which you in your awakening cannot yet remember. WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO INTERVENE. WHEN WE DO COME, EVEN TO YOUR SURFACE TO GET YOU OF OUR OWN BROTHERS, WE MUST HAVE SPECIAL DISPENSATION. WE ARE BOUND BY COSMIC LAW TO KEEP OUT OF YOUR BUSINESS--THOSE WHO BREAK THOSE LAWS SHALL PAY MOST DEARLY. THEY HAVE ALREADY DONE SO--THEY FORFEITED THEIR RIGHT TO RETURN TO THE UNIVERSAL SKYWAYS--THEY ARE BOUND TO YOUR DYING PLANET. THOSE WHO CAME IN PEACE AND AS A PORTION OF THE COSMIC PLAN, DO THEIR WORK IN RESEARCH THROUGH PRIOR AGREEMENTS WITH THE ENTITIES INVOLVED. THEY DO NOT HARM, THEY DO NOT MUTILATE ANIMALS OR HUMANS AND THEY DO WONDROUS GOOD FOR YOUR SPECIES.

You ones do not seem to remember--you will not drift up to some fluffy cloud and fly around with a Master Christos. You will be picked up by spacecraft and beamed through a high frequency light beam. We have had years upon years of ongoing research between thee and we to establish the ability to get the most possible humans through that light beam in safety. That means studies of blood effects, frequency increase to unthinkable levels above your norm, frequency decrease for us to the point of almost sacrificing our own beings. YOUR SPACE BROTHERS RISK THEIR VERY BEINGS TO COME TO ASSIST YOU.

We know that you are weary and lonely and feel deserted--you are not--we are here and some of us are among you in full operation. We can only work in this manner. So be it with the dark energies also--they work exactly like we, except they had a great head-start and all of you helped them get in control. Not-with­standing, however, they shall not ultimately prevail. Further, we must remain in ultimate care of you daring ones for it is most dangerous indeed for all the reasons you have alluded unto.

We have to guard this scribe every breath of her life. Ones come forth in the claim of friendship and service unto the very Sananda and would kill her work and her very being. They effort at frame-ups of all sorts--surveillance is heavier around this placement from the "conspiracy" than around the Pentagon.

They have motion picture studios to build, survival models, general industrial businesses, etc., etc., and all from terrible disadvantage. But it can be done and it will be done--and it will be done legally and safely.

The most important one thing at this moment, however, is to get the truth unto the citizenry in such manner that belief is feasible--believe it or not, our showing up in great mass is not the answer--yet!

The UFO landing in Russia is only half reported. The craft crew were immediately taken into custody, beaten and incarcerated. If you dig around a bit you will find the proof. That crew thought that village was ready for their landing--the village was, the authorities were not and acted on direct orders from the Grey Conspiracy.

In your density our craft and our crews are as vulnerable as you. Anytime vibrations are lowered to visible manifestation you can damage severely. Some of us are etheric and are safe--most of your brothers are fourth dimensional higher beings than you but more like you than you can conceive. Be patient and gra­cious with your comrades for they work ceaselessly in your behalf. You know that the ultimate end shall be in the prevailing of the Light forces for the evil cannot endure. Evil thrives upon evil and when the evil is ultimately removed it devours itself and the little hangers-on swing instantly around into the light the moment the controlling leaders are removed.

The Law of God forbids the interference of FREE-WILL CHOICE AMONG HUMANS. No one is allowed, nor has any desire, to interfere with that which you choose to do. It is saddening to us to see that which happens but it is not for US to change of it--it IS for YOU to change of it.

There is a most pertinent and sad statement made by the above author: "I won't mention names but those who promote the idea that it is 'communists' who are behind all this 'Order', are infiltrators, 'moles', working for the conspiracy, and they are dangerous for the 'Cause' (they use the principle of direct reversal with the abstract hemisphere of the brain, "not us, but they", "Deadly Deceits", Ralph McGehee; "Washington's Secret War Against Afghanistan", Philip Bonosky). And they sit in the UFO Conferences and monitor everyone. Fi­nally, they control the media. The people of the U.S. are the most misinformed people of the world about what is happening internationally.

"After you have conveyed these thoughts to Hatonn, Semjase, and her dad, and had all this complicated and most subtle conspiracy and cosmic history and bat­tle confirmed, then perhaps you will feel that time is running out fast for us".

Salu, and thank you, friend. By the way, Semjase's father is Semjasa--a most respected individual indeed. I toy with the fact, for of course, he is also your father. Semjasa was the heavenly son and guardian angel of God, Aton, the great ruler of those who traveled from Pleiades. Your portion of the human race (the white race) on earth was conceived through him--Adam was his son. And, dear ones, the ancients were already aboard Earth-ship! Please see AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL
--I AM SANANDA.

The cycle is ending--the circle closing. Be patient a bit longer for the pain shall be greater yet and in your consciousness you shall not understand but it is com­ing in the only manner in which it can. Beloved ones, do not have despair and do not fall to false ones or tales in your impatience--let us get the word forth to all men and ye shall see wondrous and miraculous changes begin to flow as man comes into the truth of who HE IS. GOD USES NOT FORCE UPON HIS CHILDREN--IF THERE IS "FORCE". IT IS NOT OF GOD!

So be it, chela, for this session. It shall at first be hard to absorb but the logic and truth will come into fullness as you ones ponder these things.

I move to stand-by--always in thy service.

I AM HATONN
TO STAND-BY AND CLEARING FREQUENCY