2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 12
    CHAPTER 25

REC #2 HATONN

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 1990 2:00 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 171

POWER OVER THE BODY, MATTER AND THE ELEMENTS
    An example of this type of power was illustrated by Emmanuel when he calmed the raging storm at sea that threatened to swamp His disciples' boat. Guru Nanak, too, demonstrated His control over the elements in an amusing incident. The Guru was travelling to Mecca, one of the holiest Muslim cities, when He met a group of Muslims who joined Him in His journey:

"After a few days of travelling together one asked Him what His religion was. I belong to the religion of those who follow the path of God,' replied Nanak.

"They pressed Him to confess that He was a Muslim but He refused to do so. This greatly troubled them. They were not sure whether they were right in having along a man who was an infidel. The Guru saw this and disappeared with his two atten­dants. They noticed that a cloud that had protected them from the scorching rays of the sun also disappeared with Him."

The group of Muslims thought that the Guru would never make it through the desert alone, and were astounded to find Him in Mecca when they arrived. Further, he had been there several days! Convinced that Re had to be a great soul, they "begged Him to forgive them for their suspicions about Him".

Lord Krishna, too, demonstrated incredible mastery over the elements in sev­eral incidents, such as calming the sea, quieting the wind, controlling the light­ning, et cetera. For example, a whirlwind of such hurricane force that heavy objects were being flung in the air like feathers, and one could not see any­thing due to the dust in the air, was calmed by Lord Krishna when He was a one-year-old child! On two occasions, He saved the inhabitants and animals of a village from fierce fires with His breath, "possessed as he was by unlim­ited energy".

All of the avatars were Love and Compassion Incarnate and, therefore, felt
    sympathy for those who were ill of body, mind, or spirit. They cured these
    afflictions regardless of the race, color, creed, sex or nationality of the sufferer
    by teaching the Truth to those in spiritual darkness, casting out "demons" from
    those suffering mentally, and healing the limbs and wounds, and healing the
    sight to the physically blind, hearing to the deaf, cleansed the lepers, mended
    broken bones, and even restored severed limbs.

All of them raised people, and in at least two cases animals, from the dead in accounts that are almost identical to those given about Lord Jesus except that some of them took place hundreds or thousands of years before Jesus was even born! For example, Lord Krishna not only raised one child from the dead as did Jesus with Jairus daughter; He raised at least a dozen or so young cowherds AND their cows, who had died from drinking poisoned water, simply by looking at them!

Guru Nanak, too, raised the dead, including an elephant. In explaining why he was able to do this, Guru Nanak said, It is only He who can reanimate the dead. There is no other but God. His will be done."

Most of the miracles often included the transformation of matter into other forms and/or the materialization or dematerialization of matter. An example of this is illustrated by the feeding of the 5000, where Jesus transformed five loaves and two fishes into enough food to feed all, and fill several baskets with leftovers. He performed the same miracle on another occasion for 4000 with seven loaves and a few small fishes. Another example was His causing so many fish to appear in the nets of His fishermen-disciples that the nets almost burst!

Guru Nanak, too, transformed matter on several occasions. Once, the cows that the young Guru was looking after went into a neighbor's field and ate up everything growing there. Naturally the neighbor was very annoyed and ran to the village chief to complain. But when he and the chief returned, they found the neighbor's field lush and green, with a more beautiful crop than be­fore! Later, in His last job as a householder, Guru Nanak was in charge of the King's granaries. He always gave grain to anyone who asked in accordance with their need, and yet the granaries were always full!

Further, to illustrate the all-pervasive quality of the One God, the following incident about Guru Nanak is recounted: The Guru was scolded by a priest for sleeping with His feet toward the Kaaba, the "house of God" in Mecca, whereupon the Guru told the priest, "Turn my feet towards the place where God does not dwell." So the priest tried, ''but whichever direction they turned His feet the Kaaba turned to them!" Guru Nanak explained that if one is a true believer in God then one would find that there is no place where the house of God does not exist!

Lord Krishna transformed matter all through His life. There are several ac­counts where the enemies of the Lord tried to kill Him with arrows, but each time the arrow got close to Him, it would become a flower lei or garland, and land around His neck! Lord Krishna also transformed matter into food or simply caused food to appear and disappear, just as did Lord Jesus.

DISAPPEARING

All of the avatars have also made themselves appear and disappear, and/or taken on new appearances or different forms in front of their followers. The White Buffalo Cow Woman was so-named because She was able to turn Herself from a beautiful woman into a buffalo calf of various colors in front of Her devotees' eyes! Lord Krishna could disappear and appear at will and ap­pear in two different forms simultaneously, He also could physically re­produce identical forms simultaneously, like one who is standing in a three­-way mirror. One such occasion occurred during the Rasa Dance of the Gopis or cow-herdesses, when the Lord "introduced Himself in so many identical forms between every two gopis".

Further, on one occasion the description of Lord Krishna's appearance in front of Arjuna, His closest disciple, is strikingly similar to the description given in the New Testament of Lord Jesus' transformation where the Lord is surrounded by a brilliant light that penetrates through and radiates from His entire Being.

Guru Nanak, too, appeared and disappeared on occasion. He performed this miracle once to deflate the egos of some occult-yogis who had acquired cer­tain siddhis or powers, and were showing them off in an attempt to impress the Guru:

"You see my disciple sitting in front of you, watch him', said Bhartari, the head yogi. 'He will rise up to the skies and be­come invisible in a moment. If you have any power, bring him back to earth'.

"The disciple in a moment flew upward, and was soon out of sight. Bhartari turned to the Guru, and said, 'Find him'.

"'Hide and seek is a game for children. Wait and see'. As Nanak said this, His two sandals flew up and in a short while the disciple descended, the sandals beating him down. The yogis couldn't stop the beating. The disciple fell at the Guru's feet.

''Then all of a sudden the Guru disappeared and Bhartari himself went in search of Him. After a long time he returned. 'I have searched the earth and the water and the high heavens', he said, 'but I cannot find Guru Nanak'. Just as he said this he found the Guru seated where He was before.

"'Where did You hide Yourself!' inquired Bhartari full of astonishment.
    "'I was with you all the time', said the Guru, 'The body dis­solved itself into its elements and the soul into the All-Soul.

''The Sidhas, yogis with powers, were overwhelmed with awe and sat spell-bound."

It is sad, indeed, that man saw fit to remove the wondrous "miracles" of Em­manuel from the books. They were wondrous indeed and so much more far reaching than the healing and the drying of the fig tree. But it was deemed too dangerous for the populace to know of these things.

There were frequently occasions where Guru Nanak would be visible to some and totally invisible to others. In one incident, a very learned Pandit, scrip­tural teacher, who had acquired certain sidhis or powers tried to impress the guru by arriving to meet Him on a flying carpet. But when he arrived, he found that he could not see the Guru although a large crowd could. When asked by the Pandit where the Guru was, the crowd replied that He was right in front of him: "The Pandit was not only annoyed but felt humiliated as his carpet refused to fly back to his place. He had no option but to walk back."

How much you ones have missed because you pulled away from God. All these wonderful things were yours to experience.

Later, when the Pandit asked someone why he could not see the Guru when everyone else could, he was told that: "It was your pride that darkened your vision. If you go on foot without pride or power, you will benefit by the sight of Him." On the following day the Pandit did so and Guru Nanak then explained to him:

"`Is there any darkness denser than pride? Because you could fly you thought you were almost a superman.'

"'Forgive me, teacher,' said the Pandit. 'I have read sacred books and acquired superphysical powers. I must confess I have found no peace. Tell me how I can touch the feet of the Lord.'

"'Knowledge which partakes of the darkness of the ego is of little avail,' said the Guru. 'You have followed men of much learning, but you have not grasped the truth that is within you. You have sought Him in things which are a mere reflection of reality. You are lost in the wilderness of knowledge. Words only acquire a meaning when you realize the truth of which they are the symbols.'

"'Another man's wife, another man's property, cov­etousness, evil desire, search of sense objects, bad temper, back-biting, lustfulness and wrath---He who rids himself of these will find in himself the Infinite, the Unknowable. This hidden nectar only he discovers who receives the jewel of the Guru's Work and makes it his life breath. In the dawn of true wisdom--buddhi--fed by the light of God's Name, in the com­pany of saints, devoted to the Guru, the Guru, the Giver, be­stows the sacred Name. Treasuring it, the disciple is absorbed in Him. He alone obtains the sacred Word who earns the grace of the Lord. This body is the temple of the Lord. In the heart is His Light. Says Nanak, let the Word of the Guru enter the heart and by the grace of God effect everlasting union.'

"The Pandit bowed and said, 'I have now learned the truth, to seek within and not outside, to get rid of the evil passions, to seek the favor of the Lord and remain absorbed in the Guru's Word."'

Lord Jesus, too, appeared and disappeared at will, even before His crucifixion and Resurrection. As a matter of fact, His body was so finely attuned to the spirit, that it seemed to have no substance to it whatever at times. An account of this is found in one of the most famous Gnostic Gospels: The Acts of John. In this gospel, John relates certain strange incidents which suggest that Jesus was far from ordinary physical human being, and that even His body was not always your ordinary body: "I will tell you another glory, brethren; sometimes when I meant to touch Him I encountered a material, solid body; but at other times again when I felt Him, His substance was immaterial and incorporeal, as if it did not exist at all."

OTHER GOSPELS

Oh come now, Hatonn---other Gospels? Well, chelas, there were over 28 full gospels written and known. A scholar from South Germany chose the four which were placed into your New Testament--need I say more? How can you ones continue to be so narrow? It is as the "Jehova's Witness" who visited Oberli at the door this day. She dumped all those wondrous truths on or about Oberli and asked questions such as if he believed in God? And, do you believe in the Devil? But when he offered to even show her the books, SA­TAN'S DRUMMERS and AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IM­MANUEL, she about had panic and needed to go immediately---your churches and church self-appointed priests keep the masses imprisoned. They do not dare even look upon other material than that which is sanctioned by the particular doctrine. Heaven might surely strike ones if they stumbled upon truth. These are the reasons that no Avatars begin or keep religious sects---they are only of God---sects are of man!

Jesus said: "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the spirit is spirit." He had come for a specific reason and it was to experience as man and therefore, he lived as man. Following his transmutation into light following the crucifixion he materialized and dematerialized into a human body at will and was witnessed by His disciples in very physical form. His transformation was, of course, not exactly as one who would "die" and after physical death would then assume a lighted form for he never was "dead" in body as was perceived--he simply transcended. He most surely was solid mat­ter when he spoke with Thomas who could not overcome his doubts. In fact during that period of time he wore only his physical body and ate with his group. However, before the transition he could quite readily create His etheric body. It is strange to Us of these outer realms as to why this is so dif­ficult for you ones to accept. Does it somehow pain you to find that the Beloved Master did not die and rot for three days? How is it that you seem all but forced to believe he could not have lived in human format following the crucifixion and went on to do his earthly work?

It would most surely seem to be logical to me. It is not logical that God would be less or that he would only share truth with a small bigoted group in one tiny area of the Middle East--God does not act unjustly unto his flocks. You have lived in great misunderstandings for all of your earth lifestreams, The Earth powers must keep you believing in these narrow patterns lest the truth set you free. Try it for ye shall surely like of it.

The Acts of John tells of James who once saw Him standing on the shore in the form of a child, but when he pointed him out to John, John said, "Which child? And he answered, ''The one who is beckoning to us," And John said, "This is because of the long watch we have kept at sea. You are not seeing straight, brother James. Do you not see the man standing there who is hand­some, fair and cheerful looking?" But James said, "I do not see that man, my brother."

Going ashore to investigate, they became even more confused. According to John, "He appeared to me again as rather bald of head but with a thick flow­ing beard, but to James as a young man whose beard was just beginning. I tried to see Him as He was, but He sometimes appeared to me as a small man with no good looks, and then again as looking up to heaven."

The incidents such as these testify to the truth that the Lord is seen by differ­ent people in different ways. It does not mean that there are different Gods; it is just that people perceive Him in different ways, and therefore worship Him in the form of their own perception.

Jesus allowed His body to be crucified in an effort to again show you the body is so temporary that one should not become attached to it. Then he showed that he could utilize it or cast it aside; or appear as anything he chose. Men continually miss of the lesson's point. Ones must seek out and attach oneself to that which is permanent--the soul or spirit within .. You must come to know that the aura or light that is seen around the physical body, even in Kirlian photography, is unaffected by physical pain or death and remains perfect even after the body is cut away or dropped. Note in the picturing of a leaf--cut a portion away and the energy light remains whole.

WHY ALL THESE EXAMPLES FROM SO MANY--
    ­YOU ONLY WANT TO BELIEVE ONE?

So be it not to allow it, brothers, for that is the purpose of this whole lesson--THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD and you cannot change of it for he has come in many ways and you must become one in God or this is going to be one miser­able time in front of you.

WHAT OF WATER WALKING?

Walking on water was a universal example of the Lord's great powers. Just about every avatar seems to have done it at one time or another to make a point. Buddha crossed a river on foot instead of accepting invitations by those with boats so as not to offend anyone, and in order to drive home the truth that "the rafts of asceticism and the gaudy gondolas of religious ceremonies were not staunch enough to weather the storms of worldliness, while the Per­fect One can walk dry-shod over the ocean of worldliness. He could have transported himself in any manner he chose but he would not have been able to give the same lesson."

The Lord Emmanuel walked upon the waters and helped His disciples walk on the waters, too. But the lesson was one of "faith" for without faith, for in­stance, Peter--the point of the exercise--promptly sank and the Master had to pull him forth.

Other ones have done these things in the passion of faith and done so quite naturally and easily and some of the great ones have actually moved rocks into the waters to form walk-ways that the believers might cross.

Faith, then, is the cornerstone around which you must build your spiritual foundation: faith in God, and in the power of His Holy Source. You have been told that you could even move of mountains if you but have faith--oh, dear ones, we must begin to move that faith into strength upon which you con­tinually function for we have great things to accomplish in the forthcoming times so close ahead of us.

You must come into your knowledge of your gifts of like energy and power that you are prepared for the day when the higher frequencies must be avail­able. Some believe "almost enough" and those dear ones will be in great need of help in those hours of transportation.

It will come from the unity, the birthing of the Phoenix. It is the division and the controlling hand of evil which has crucified the Phoenix and set the ashes of destruction. All men must come together as brothers for there is no divi­sion in the heavenly realm of God. GOD IS ALL AND THEREFORE, ANY­THING LESSER AND FRAGMENTED IS NOT AT ONE WITH GOD BUT RATHER REMAINS OUTSIDE HIS WHOLENESS. YOU MAY NOT BRING THOSE NEGATIVE THINGS OF FLESH WITH YOU WHEN YOU MOVE INTO ONENESS WITH GOD FOR THERE IS NAUGHT OF DARKNESS IN THE HALLS OF GOD'S HOUSE.

YE SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS

Let us speak of organized religion and how it often misleads humanity and puts forth ridiculous doctrines and meaningless rituals, spinning a web of con­fusion and fear, thereby clouding and perverting the word of God, in order to maintain control and power over the people.

True religion is spiritual religion and is a seeking after God. There are many aids and props which may be of help in the "focusing" of attention but they should only be offered to man and certainly not imposed upon him.

It is essential to seek the Truth of the One God, to learn of His true laws and to serve His Creation. But in order to learn and understand more about the Lord, most of you need guides or spiritual leaders for you cannot accept your own perfection. Therefore, the problem is to distinguish between the good teachers and the bad teachers, the true prophets and the false, I suppose you might say. How does one make this distinction? You ask this more than just about any other question---that is, unless you are already trapped into deaf­ness.

Emmanuel gave you the exact answer---"YOU WILL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS."

In other words, one must look to the actions, the fruits of those who would be teachers or guides. Those who preach the ONENESS OF GOD and the brotherhood/sisterhood of humanity, who, like the American Indians, "respect all worship of Him by others and show respect to such things as are held sa­cred by others", who bring peace and unity to the world by sowing the seeds of love and compassion, patience and tolerance, and who practice what they preach by helping all in need, regardless of race, color, creed, sex, nationality-- -all "relations", which, of course, is ALL. These ones are blessed and true "prophets", the Peacemakers--whose guidance you must seek in your spiritual quest. Never the person--always the WORD!

Those who say that "their way" is the "only way", who sow the seeds of hatred and violence, division and disharmony, who point out the differences rather than the similarities between you all, and even those who may preach love, but who practice otherwise, who fail to serve all equally or give to those in need: know them to be the false prophets of whom Jesus warned, the wolves in sheep's clothing, the dividers of humanity and disrupters of the natural flow of Oneness, Unity and Harmony.

Ones of truth will always "allow" and "bless" but will never change of the pro­nouncements of the Laws of God or the Laws of The Creation as to truth. Ones of truth will never say they are the "only one" but will never vary from the truth that the Christed path is the only way unto the Oneness with God. He will not judge but neither will he bend from those truths which have been sent forth from God to guide his path. He will never take the credit of per­fection or performance upon self but always act in the name of God Creator.

Only he has a right to call himself worthy, who lives in the light of God's word brought to earth by prophets of all religions for only by being in the truth of God's light and truth is one a prophet. Religions and associations are set up by man who then sets himself up as the decider of truth instead of leaving God's word whole. Ignorance is the cause of religious conflicts from one doc­trine to another if they claim their source is God. People talk and yet fail to realize the oneness in All. There is no difference between Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Jew, Buddhist, Baha'i or Native Indian. All are from the same mold. Only the veil of ignorance separates them. Ignorance has its roots in the ego, it does not see Him in all things but on a most petty and shallow level.

What is the best name, then, for God? ANYTHING YOU CAN USE TO REMEMBER HIM BY IS BEST: Jehovah, Om, Allah, Great Spirit, Wakan Tanka---whatever, for he knows thy heart-call, not the noise upon thy lips and lungs for those are of earth flesh. The heart soul is that which is of God and to that he always responds--for the call always compels the answer!

You must stop of the separating out of the divisions of the various doctrines and see that that which is wondrous and truth is within all. You must gather the essence of the great perfection from all truth for truth is always truth--al­ways and 100 percent. Man can err and come unto God--man cannot turn from the truth of God and come unto God. If you turn away from the Laws of God and the Laws of The Creation and practice in the ways of Satan and evil, ye shall be left to thy evil and it shall consume of you for evil shall always con­sume of itself. You may, 100% of mankind, rewrite of the laws and vote upon them by democratic vote---it will change not a hair for changing of them does not make them changed. It only sinks you deeper into the lie for once know­ing the truth of it you can never "unknow" of the truth. For another man to tell you a thing which is wrong is right, only makes you the fool if you follow in his stupidity.

The path requires discipline and the opening up unto knowledge and receiv­ing of the truth and the practicing thereof through self-disciplined actions. No more "sitting and waiting" for it to fall over and about thee! None other can do it for you and you cannot do of it for another--each must carry his own.

HOW MUCH TIME FOR THE PLAYING?

Let us reason a bit together at the thing ye have been told. It is most obvious indeed that you now dwell in the Kali Age of Chaos---the time of the "Crucifixion of the Phoenix".

But, the "sacred faith" will not be destroyed if it is truly of God, but those who preach the "doctrines of men for the commandments of God" and continue to sleep in the practice of evil in the breaking of the laws, will be swept away in the new revelations about to burst forth upon the world of men!

The mists of the dark cloud of Evil will be lifted and the Infinite Father will be revealed working in great and magnificent strokes; more compelling in terms of His Divine Love, more revealing in respect to the choice offered frail and willful humanity, infinitely more convincing and real to sceptical mankind! Truth will no longer be shrouded in mystery!

It was said unto you eons ago, how it shall be: "Now to him that is of power to establish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of the Christos, ac­cording to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, ac­cording to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all na­tions for the obedience of faith." The "mystery" will be completely revealed when the earth will be rent by earthquakes and the secret places are secret no more and will render up that which has been stored against this day.

The "mystery of mysteries" will be revealed at the sounding of the great trum­pet. The earth will reap its reward because through countless ages the thoughts of evil men have created a vibration that must find expression now on a physical plane. The thoughts of those in the "Light" have created a fre­quency that will literally open the secret chambers and temples of remote an­tiquity! As the vibrations sealed and protected the tombs, they can also open the tombs in the "fullness of time"! For there is nothing covered that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known in that day.

In Revelations it is said, "And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great."

It shall come to be, "When man again shall conquer the ocean, and fly in the air on wings like the birds, when he has learned to harness the lightening, then shall the time of warfare begin. Great shall the battle be between the forces, great the warfare of darkness and light. Nation shall rise against nation, using the dark forces to shatter the earth. Weapons of force shall wipe out the Earth-men, until half of the races of men shall be gone. Then shall come forth the Sons of the Morning, and give their edict to the children of men, saying: ‘O men, cease from thy striving against thy brother, only thus can ye come to the Light. Cease from thy unbelief, O my brother, and follow the path and know ye are right"'. (The Emerald Tablets)

Oh, ye ask---Emerald Tablets? We have yet to see if one hears the call and responds regarding the Emerald Tablets. For this writing we shall leave it lay and tarry a while to see who comes forth to share with All. If there be none, we shall give it unto this scribe--so be it.

One great cycle of time is now ending--shortly a new cycle begins. The Christ knocks on the door of the heart of the world. Those that bid him enter shall be the "Children of the New Covenant".

Those who thought that perfection could be attained by eliminating and smothering all desire will learn a great universal truth: Man is never judged by the things that he does not do. He is judged by how he lives, what he thinks, says, and does; never by his non-action in Ignorance. Ah, but ye must remem­ber that sometimes "non-action" is indeed the greatest of "action"!

Man is not accountable in truth in matters of Spirit, except unto himself and God within self---the God that stands at the Christed entry-way unto the high­est realms; the Christ that rules your "System"! Therefore, the authority for this work lies in the fact that future discoveries will prove the information con­tained herein to be accurate, indeed, as well as that which fills our other Jour­nals. There are great and wondrous experiences which lie ahead as the mys­teries come into truth. Besides discoveries made within the earth from the treasure places, great finds will be made in science. Soon there will be un­folded the instruments fashioned for the purpose, he will explore the unknown realms of light, colour, sound and consciousness---but it remains to un­fold in its proper sequence when no man shall take it from another.

You are in the final closing of the Age of Old and then God and Man can be regenerated and reunited and the New can rise again from the ashes of the destruction of the Old. First we must endure the Crucifixion before we can experience the truth of Resurrection. First must come the ashes. So be it.

Let us close this portion for the body wearies from the longness of the hours. Ye shall have the gift of rest and peace.

In love and appreciation I stand aside that we might close.

I AM HATONN, SALU AND GOOD-EVENING.

PJ 12
    CHAPTER 26

REC #1 HATONN

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 1990 8:00 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 172
    Hatonn present. Look about you, Dharma, at the glory of the snow that blan­kets the world in amazing beauty. God's grace is like that wondrous blanket of snow which nurtures the lands and gives drink unto Ina-Maka and covers all that is ugly and wounded.

Because you look upon the covering of beauty it does not mean that the ugli­ness or wounds are either gone or healed--it only means that Father's GRACE can cover all. But just as with a heavy snowfall, it makes of the path slippery and the work heavy to remain in the purity for ye must also utilize the things of the earth which are covered and ye must dig and shovel, dig and shovel and bring the substance up through unto the surface. Today you can find abundance beneath and the birds can eat. Ye must prepare against the day when the abundance will not lay beneath and the lands are parched.

Ye must live for the moment and yet you know that only ten miles from you there is naught but dry and and desert that stretches for hundreds and hun­dreds of miles with its water supply all but depleted. Look upon it now and remember--for the day will come that the desert shall appear as an ocean and lands which lie in waste will flourish as portions rise unto the height of the mountains. Rejoice for thy Mother is renewing.

DISTORTED VIEW

Before we dive off into the "Crucifixion" of the "Phoenix" we must speak of personal intents, bondage and rape of the minds---YOUR MINDS! Let us further speak of freedom--mental freedom and breaking your bondage.

Mankind has come to the wall--will he remain on the troubled side or pass be­yond into the wondrous new---but unknown?

To unlock the bonds you must release "FEAR". Fear controls your lives whether or not you realize of it. You fear you won't have, fear you will have, fear the government will catch you and audit your income tax reports, fear you will lose of another's "love" (well, it isn't "love" anyway), fear your rent will not be paid or the children not eat, or fear, fear, fear and more fear. You must release the fear and set your mind free, chelas.IN THE FREEDOM FROM FEAR YOU CAN AGAIN "THINK" AND GROW RICH IN ALL THINGS--FOR LOVE CAN FLOW WITHIN ONCE THE FEAR IS RE­MOVED FOR FEAR CANNOT REMAIN IN THE PRESENCE OF LOVE. IT IS JUST AS WITH THE LIGHT--IN THE PRESENCE OF LIGHT, THE DARK IS GONE. GOD IS LIGHT---LET US WALK TOGETHER INTO THE LIGHT, LITTLE ONES.

Ones pick up this book and judge before they read the pages--usually from the comments of another or a paragraph of subject outline. Some will say, "Just one more 'spiritual' book with lecturing idealism," and some will say, "Why do they mess around in the worldly practicality when I need spiritual guidance and 'they' only tell me what is wrong?" and then always---"The word must come from darkness for 'I' didn't write of it and whoever believes in discarnate energies is crazy anyway." Do you see how fear, even of reception of a Journal, can immobilize you from action?

Let us consider some guidelines as we consider the subject. "Easy for you Hatonn, Sananda and whoever else is up there, you ones have found your way. We need something for TODAY, DOWN HERE, and don't give us a bunch of ‘church' ‘stuff !" Alright, let's put it where it's at---YOU! JUST THE FACTS MAM AND SIR, JUST THE FACTS!

Beginning rule: No-one can do it for you. You must look around and size it up as it is. If your life is perfection, you need not continue in this Journal---but the process begins and ends with you--unrelated to any other.

To even begin, however, you are going to have to face one or two facts squarely head-on. You are going to have to learn to forgive the world and ev­eryone in it, MOST ESPECIALLY YOURSELF SO THAT YOU CAN START AT "O", CLEAN, CLEAR AND FRESH. Peace and fearlessness can only begin to come within as you cast the frightening things filling your life -without. Love and peace, inner peace, is experienced as you learn to forgive the world and everyone in it, and thereby see everyone, including yourself, as blameless. You cannot go back and erase that which is past--you can only start by forgiving yourself those past actions which displease, start to set things right which can be corrected, release those things which you cannot rectify and move right on--but in correctness and God-ness instead of the continual repetition of the old erroneous ways.

Actually, each moment of your experience is an opportunity for a new direc­tion and a new path of action. If you find yourself depressed, angry, irritated or ill, you can be sure you have chosen the wrong goal and are responding to "fear". You have either directly and consciously decided to be more inter­ested in yourself and what you are "getting" than to extend yourself outward into the "What can I 'give'", and if you choose to linger in the discontent or nurse your perceived wounds by accepting anything or everything as an af­front instead of a simple lesson in choices, then you are giving in, again, to "fear".

Let me give you an example that is very close to Dharma. From the Gate­house in Sedona went forth a most painful denouncement of her work and ac­cusations of evil having entered into Dharma's scribing. (The denouncement brochure which was sent to all ones on the Gatehouse mailing list is enclosed herewith along with Aton's response). It is included for we need to make a great point of this. The situation raised its serpent head and bit, inflicting great poison and pain. The matter was confronted and released--but this involved many others who were left in confusion and hurt. Aton responded for He stands higher than any other. Do you see? HE took the burden and car­ried it--Dharma released it unto him. It matters not what comes forth hence­forth from the incident--it is released and holds no threat for within there is peace and truth. It is easy to "forgive" for there is naught to "forgive"--it sim­ply is opinion of another or others, and is none of Dharma's business once she has come into balance and finds naught to "correct". Her "error in reactions to fear" would be to capitulate to the foolish attacks which only prove her truth is valid--you can always judge by the terms of an attack.

For instance, if you take literally the exact words of the denouncing attack and disclaimer you will find that the ones attacking either now reject original writings as having been false or they are efforting at keeping truth hidden away for personal gain to prevent the masses from having the truth and word of God. The point is, it does NOT discount Dharma's writings for she is not the author of these Journals--she only prints the symbols of the alphabet upon the pages. Therefore, since the proclaimed denouncement is against the "authors" of these Journals--IT IS NONE OF DHARMA'S BUSINESS. SHE MUST RELEASE IT IN LOVE AND LEAVE IT. SHE MUST NEVER "FORGET" IT, HOWEVER, FOR IF YOU DO NOT REMEMBER THE LESSONS YOU ARE DESTINED TO REPEAT THEM. IT SERVES AS A MOST POSITIVE INPUT FOR IT CAUSES HER TO MORE CAREFULLY CLEAR OF HER RECEPTORS AND ALWAYS REMAIN "ONLY" IN THE LIGHTED PRESENCE AS WE WRITE. IF SHE IS NOT CLEAR, WE SIMPLY DO NOT WRITE FOR WE FORCE NAUGHT UPON HER. FORCE IS NOT OF GOD, NOR IS FEAR. FEAR AND FORCE ARE OF EVIL.

WHAT IS "TIME"?

'Time" is simply a perception which allows for "experience". It allows a "space" in which to choose an experience. Do you want to experience peace or do you want experience conflict? It is totally up to you which it will be. Christ is pulling for you to choose peace; Satan is calling to tempt you with lies that you might choose conflict. Only from conflict can the old dark one pull you down.

Perhaps you need a bit of definition regarding terms: Being without fear and darkness IS being in a state of Love and allowing. Fear is the other "pole" op­posite Love. There are literally only two valid emotions. One is real-love; the other a mental illusion--fear, Love is true reality for it is oneness with God within; fear is something your mind has conjured up and is therefore unreal.

What you experience is your state of mind projected outward into action and response. If your state of mind is one of well-being, Love and peace, that is what you will project and therefore experience. If your state of mind is one filled and churning with doubts, fears and concerns, you will project that state outwardly and it will attract that which you envision and therefore will be your experiential reality.

All minds, brothers, are joined and are simply ONE, just as ALL things are ul­timately ONE--ONE! Therefore, what you perceive through your physical senses presents you with a most limited and distorted view of reality.

Your minds, however, function as if they were not one. The one that really does you in acts, and will produce if you allow it, through the ego and directs only scenarios of war, conflict and confusion. It further projects the illusion that you are separate from one another. Your true director, however, does not project illusions; it only extends truth and projects unity and joining.

Your mind is actually the director, producer, script-writer, film editor, cast, projectionist, audience and critic. Your mind, being limitless, has the capacity of changing the movie and everything about it at any time. Your mind has the power of making all decision. The ego portion of your mind acts as a heavy curtain which blocks you from reality. You can learn to direct your mind to open the curtain and reveal the light and truth and then the true mind can project alternative solutions for dealing with all the conjured up mispercep­tions. You never run out of alternatives--that is the biggest misperception foisted upon mankind for just when you think there are no more alternatives--there is another. It may not be suitable but alternatives are infinite. Which ones you choose is the testing.

Do not denounce yourself for conjuring up negative and far out alternatives---that simply means the mind is working without restraints---YOU simply must weed out the inappropriate alternatives. Further, if you practice making all decisions in love and according to the Laws of God and Creation, you shall always be in the choosing of the alternatives which present total integrity for nothing less will be acceptable.

LET'S LOOK AT THE FACES OF FEAR

GUILT:

Boy, do the "controllers" love this one. Make a man feel guilty and you have him in prison! Look around you and realize how many "guilts" are accepted by you simply because someone else chooses to control you in some manner. Further, look at the bars of your prison cell and the key to the lock--"fear". You can become totally immobilized by the "fear" and the guilt keeps you im­prisoned. You finally cease to function on your own account. You are given laws of God and Creation--ALL OTHER LAWS ARE STRUCTURED BY OTHER MEN! So what do you do? You start being so guilty and finally pronounce yourself unworthy and undeserving and forfeit all to the rule-mak­ers. Do you not see that as long as you follow the commandments of God and Creation, all else is self inflicted or man inflicted rules and regulations?

The "Conspirators" will even launch a big "guilt campaign" at income tax filing time--calling you a "cheater" if in fact, you take deductions which are right­fully yours! Worse, the forced filing of federal income tax forms is unlawful according to your Constitution as laid down by your founding fathers. Oh, it is indeed "legal" for it is set up by your United States Legislative Democracy---it is UNLAWFUL!

Ah, but the Constitution made YOU sovereign--We The People of the united states.... Not the United States' people. Watch your capital letters and apos­trophes. The sixteenth amendment does not repeal the articles of the Consti­tution. As an example, the 21st Amendment clearly states that it repeals the 18th Amendment; the 16th Amendment does not even hint that it repeals any of those preceding it which, of course, include the first ten, the BILL OF RIGHTS. Therefore, since it does not repeal that which came before then you must consider the filing of an income tax form a voluntary act or an "exercised right" and the forced filing caused by the Legislative United States upon a person who is not a citizen of the area of Washington D.C., Puerto Rico or other territories coming under the direct authority of Congress is un­lawful according to the Constitution. For, if you reside in one of the fifty states you are simply a Citizen of the united states and not a United States' citizen. No, they won't tell you that and thusly has all else in your Constitution as to your "rights" under the Constitution been reworded to defraud YOU THE PEOPLE.

How many of you stand forth at tax time and don't file? You may actually be unlawfully filing but do you refrain? (Editor's note: The authors of the Con­stitution gave the authority to collect taxes to the States, not to Congress.) No--you move into total chaotic states of fear and guilt over every entry onto the form--terrified they will catch you in error and imprison you---and if you don't know differently, that is exactly that which will happen. Instead of be­coming informed in the truth of it you continue to march to the evil drummer.

Thusly you become, next, a prisoner of anxiety and usually, anger. Both are equal wardens who then perpetrate upon your being illness, stress and, ulti­mately, immobility of action.

LET US TALK OF THOSE THINGS WHICH SEND YOU TO
    PRISON

All societies devise a system for administering justice so that when an individ­ual is accused of a crime, he can be tried and, if found guilty, appropriately sentenced to a designated punishment. This usually takes place in a court of law where three essential participants can be identified: the accused, the prosecutor and the judge.

The accused, or the defendant, may engage a knowledgeable associate to help him, the defense lawyer. In addition, both the defense and the prosecution may solicit witnesses to support their respective cases. These are presented in a predetermined sequence before the judge, who will decide whether the ac­cused is guilty and what the appropriate punishment should be.

In most civilized societies this process may take considerable time in prepara­tion and presentation before a verdict is reached. Yes, of course I speak in hypothetical and idealistic manner for of course your court system has also been crucified by the "conspirators".

You must see that the court of the mind works much more quickly in pro­cessing all the available information and reaching a verdict--sometimes within a matter of seconds, and rarely more than a few days.

The mind is like a complex computer, able to receive evidence for or against any particular course of action in order to weigh one against the other. It then makes a decision favoring one or the other according to the evidence pre­sented (or data entered). It then makes a decision based on that information. When an individual is accused of an emotional crime, his mind makes a deci­sion in the "court" of that mind. The decision of THAT court is binding and will determine that individual's entire future if the "crime" is not brought up for "retrial" on different evidence.

CONSIDER THE COURT AND PLAYERS

Well, the holder of the mind (you, for example) is obviously the accused, but who might be the prosecutor? Who serves as judge? You probably already are aware of the 'crimes" and the appropriate "prisons" should you be con­victed and sentenced. Obviously, you must understand the nature and the function of each participant in this "court of the mind".

Each of you has at least three ego states with three differing viewpoints. Your professors have labeled them Child, Parent and Adult. It is interesting in con­cept and will suffice for our purposes herein.

What are our purposes herein? YOU--YOU ARE THE PHOENIX--DO YOU NOT FEEL THE NAILS OF THE CRUCIFIXION BEING DRIVEN WITHIN YOUR VERY SOUL? REMEMBER, HOWEVER, FOR THE RE-BIRTHING OF A PHOENIX, THERE MUST FIRST COME THE ASHES. WE SHALL UTILIZE THE ASHES TO FERTILIZE THE FIELDS THAT THE NEW CAN FLOURISH.

THE THREE EGOS: CHILD: This is the original and perhaps the central ego state, the part of you that you refer to when you speak of the "real me". It is the feeling part of your being. The Child feels all your normal emotions: hurt, anger and fear as well as their opposites, happiness, love and security. As the component that provides the drive and energy for your creative activi­ties, it is probably the only ego state observable at birth, although the other ego states are developing as fast as the moments pass. The Child stands be­fore the bar of justice as the defendant in your court of the mind because only the Child ego state experiences feelings. In fact, that is exactly what the Child is being accused of -- having feelings. This is the very state of being which is required by God in order to enter into His kingdom for the other ego states are stripped away.

The PARENT: Very. early in life the Parent ego state develops in response to contact With people in the outside world, chief of whom are your parents or surrogate caretakers. This ego state is modeled upon people in the immedi­ate environment, the most important of whom is usually mother, since she is so close to the Child during the early learning period. This internal Parent becomes very similar to the important persons in the child's world. It merits its name since it is almost identical in thought and behavior to the true par­ents. A very important ego state to the individual, it provides him with a ready reference to the likely responses of the true parent. This enables the Child to know in advance what effect his behavior is likely to produce in his parent.

Each individual commences life with an instinctive feeling self. The expres­sion of the self, the Child ego state, is very much modified by its interaction with the Parent ego state. The function of the Parent is to gather all the in­formation it can about the people in the immediate environment of the Child so that the Child can respond in an harmonious manner to these people. The Child must get on well with these important people since it depends upon them for its survival. The Parent ego state therefore strictly mimics these people and adopts their attitudes and beliefs.

It is vitally important for the Child to maintain his parents' approval and to avoid their disapproval. The internal Parent acts as an excellent means of monitoring and modifying the Child's behavior to conform with the true par­ents' ideas and beliefs so that it can get along well with them--exactly the same as going along with any authorities rules, whether right or wrong. At some point the Child cannot discern which is right and which is wrong and, to keep peace and within the acceptance of the "law" of the parents, he simply accepts their guidelines. The Child is aware of his great dependence upon the true parents for his very existence and they continually reinforce this by example or power with intention, and his greatest fear is that they will abandon him to his own helplessness and isolation. This possibility holds very real terror for the Child.

The importance of the Parent ego state can never be underestimated. Be­cause of its sometimes hypercritical attitudes, it may be judged a negative and destructive element in the personality. This is more apparent than real be­cause the Parent ego state primarily intends to protect the Child, although the manner in which it fulfills this function is frequently archaic and responsible for much mental ill health. The failure of many therapists to appreciate this important point has limited their understanding of the clinical problems pre­sented to them.

At first it is difficult indeed to accept the idea that each of you has more than one aspect to your personality. You can rather easily accept the Child ego state since most of you are aware of some of your feelings, and you can there­fore appreciate your feeling self, the Child. However, it may be most difficult to recognize the other ego states in yourselves, and this is particularly true with regard to the Parent.

You can perhaps more readily recognize these ego states in others than in yourselves. Children at play, for instance, are happy, sad, angry or scared, clearly in the Child ego state. At other times, as they mimic parental attitudes and behavior, they are operating within the Parent ego state. Witness the little girl playing with her dolls. She will cold them for some imagined transgression or praise them for some notable accomplishment. Further observation will reveal that she loves her dolls and cuddles them. Her behavior reveals her developing internal Parent, which has modeled itself upon her own parents.
    In addition, she is adopting some of her parents' attitudes towards herself and is being critical, praising, or loving of herself. Clearly her Parent is interacting with her Child.

The ADULT: Let us now consider the third ego state that can readily be rec­ognized in all human entities. Probably maturing a bit later than the Parent it develops from that part of the mind concerned with collecting information about the world around you and filing it away in the memory banks for future reference. Every minute of the day you are using your five senses and col­lecting information, which proliferates each and every day of experience. This data, accumulated without prejudice, is independent of other people's opin­ions and beliefs, much like the other knowledge that comes the individual's way. This is in direct contrast to the Parent ego state, which is totally con­cerned with learning exactly how others think and feel, then recording the in­formation.

With ample data at its disposal, the Adult ego state is similar to a highly com­plex computer which can and does arrive at new conclusions whenever it is presented with a fresh problem. These conclusions are based upon the im­mense amount of information which has been amassed over the years. An understanding of the Adult role is particularly important for the analytical consideration in resolving problems which the Parent and Child have created.

With ample data at its disposal, and unlimited additional information avail­able for the researching, the Adult ego is basically unlimited as to capability if not somehow closed down by the other ego states for one cause or another.

Ideally, all three ego states should be acting together in harmony for the greatest well-being of any individual and these three ego states are always present in all humans although in varying states of maturity. They can best be equated to three separate points of view which step forward whenever a situa­tion requires a definite course of action. The Child ego state within you will have a definite feeling about the situation, often expressed as a "like" or "dislike"---with expressions of "I like" or "I want" or the opposite, "I don't like" or "I don't want".

The Parent ego, as I have said, is very concerned with what others expect and want and it utilizes words that indicate this concern. When you find yourself saying such things as "I ought" or "I should" or, alternatively, "I ought not" or "I should not", you are using phrases that express your concern for other peo­ple's expectations of you. You are using your Parent ego state. This ego state also comes into play when, like the little girl with the dolls, you counsel, advise or criticize others in a parental manner, or whenever you take responsibility for others.

When operating from your Adult viewpoint, you are either giving information in a purely factual manner or presenting conclusions that you have reached from information in your possession, You say things like "I can" or "I will" or "it is", you may offer the opposite statements of fact or intention e.g. "I cannot", "I will not" or "it is not".

From the foregoing I trust that you can agree with me on the premise that you are not just one person with a single point of view. You carry within you more than one point of view about any given situation, and these viewpoints can de­clare war upon one another. Consider how quickly a Child's "I want" may clash violently with the Parent's "I should not". Incidentally this is the basis of much Parent/Child conflict of which we still have volumes to present unto you. Actually, it has all been presented unto you, you probably just haven't found it all in the set of instructions which came with your new self!

Alright, now you have met the three states of ego, which all of you possess, so it is now possible to consider the role that each plays in the continuing saga of the court drama being played out in the mind.

The ACCUSED: The accused is always the Child, the central part of the per­sonality that is being prosecuted for a feeling or some other attribute that has caused offense. For example, the Child may have been accused of existing, of being a girl or a boy, or even having certain unacceptable human feelings such as fear, anger or hurt.

The PROSECUTOR: The prosecutor is usually a parent, more probably mother than father. Mother is the more likely to be affected by any of the accused's attributes since she is in close daily contact with the Child. (This, of course, is suppositional and will vary from child to child and circumstance to circumstance.) Siblings, grandparents and teachers can also function as pros­ecutors. The accuser is always someone within the Child's immediate envi­ronment who has been distressed by who he is or something he has done be­cause of who he is.

The manner in which the prosecutor communicates his distress may vary con­siderably, but whatever method is used, there is no doubt left in the Child's mind that he is considered entirely responsible for the distress caused to the prosecutor.

The JUDGE: The unenviable task of Judge falls to the Parent. Why? Be­cause the Parent functions to prevent the Child from alienating himself from the true parent. This must be avoided at all costs. The Parent must therefore judge whether the accusation is indeed correct and whether the prosecutor is sufficiently distressed to consider withdrawal of his support and caring. The Parent must also determine whether or not a punishment should be imposed which will prevent the recurrence of the offense.

The Judge may be called upon to make a very rapid decision or to postpone judgment until one or more similar accusations have been made and it be­comes clear that alienation of the parent is likely.

The DEFENSE: Since there are two sides to every question, in the court of the mind the case for the defense is always fully considered.

The Child speaks up in his own defense, and his testimony is simple: he was only doing what seemed right to him. He was just being himself. This seems to him a totally adequate defense. If pressed, he might also plead that he did not know that being himself was a crime or that it would distress anyone.

Unfortunately, ignorance of the law is not an adequate defense in any legal system. The fact that the Child did not know that being himself could be con­sidered a crime avails him nothing. His weak defense is laughed out of court. The onlookers in the gallery--friends, relatives, peers-become hysterical. How could any Child think that being itself could serve as a defense and that ignorance of the law is acceptable as a defense? Well, it is nicer in God's court for it is readily acceptable. In your world of density it is totally unthink­able!

All is not lost, however. What about the Adult? What can he offer in de­fense? Unfortunately, the accusations are usually made before the Adult has gathered enough information about the world to be of much help--no-one usually goes researching until the need arises. He, too, is acutely aware of the Child's dependence upon the parent and may confirm that the Child still lacks the physical and emotional strength to survive the hazards of the world with­out the help of the parent. He may reinforce the Child by assuring him that he is not abnormal and that others with the same attributes are not consid­ered criminals for possessing them. But this support is usually quite minimal.

The VERDICT: When the court retires to consider its verdict, it may spend a considerable time in reaching it or decide in the fraction of a second. A pro­portion of these verdicts are not guilty" verdicts. You do not need to consider those since no problem will arise. Verdicts of "guilty", however, are the ones of great concern.

When the Judge (Parent) has found the Child "guilty" he must pass a sentence which will ensure that the crime will not recur. Whatever decision the Parent now makes must be acted upon by the Parent ego state. In the court of the mind, the punishment is always fashioned to fit the crime, and many years later, as you analyze the punishment which the Child is undergoing, you may hazard a guess at the crime that he was accused of committing.

Sometimes the sentence is not immediately administered but is held over the accused's head as a threat (probation). To consider the details you must look closely at the "freedoms" available to the accused.

Dharma, we must have respite please. Thank you.

We shall consider "the emotions" when we return to the writing.

Salu, and good-morning. Hatonn

GATEHOUSE "DENOUNCEMENT"

Regarding
    THE PHOENIX JOURNALS
    By "Dharma"

In the fall of 1989, a series of 10 manuscripts referred to as the Phoenix Journals (referring to the symbol of the phoenix on the covers of each) were released to the public. Within the pages of this material many references were made regarding A.S.S.K. and also Sister Thedra. Since then we at A.S.S.K. have received numerous calls and letters asking us for additional information in regards to these journals, and since much information and false rumors have arisen in regards to this material we would like you to know the following:

1. This material did not originate from A.S.S.K., nor do we at A.S.S.K. have any connection in the publishing or distribution of this material. We at A.S.S.K. do not endorse this material in any manner.

2. It has come to our attention that large portions of this material was not received from
    higher sources as claimed, but was pilfered and copied from work previously released by other persons or sources. Examples you may check, are:

•a. From the journal entitled Space gate = The great majority of the first 5 chapters of this journal is taken almost word for word from a manuscript previously released by M. W. Cooper, entitled Operation Majority - MJ 12.

•b. Also from the journal entitled Space Gate = Chapter 6 is taken almost word for word from a transcript of a video tape on International Banking, by Jonathan May.

•c. From the journal entitled The Rainbow Masters = This journal, for the most part, is copied word for word from a booklet released by Sister Thedra over twenty five years ago en­titled The transcripts of the Masters. These transcripts were later released in a book entitled Secret of the Andes. In either case, this material was not channeled in sept. of 1989, as the journal would have you believe, but has been in print for over twenty years.

•d. From the journal entitled Cry of the phoenix = Chapter 6 of this journal was not received on Dec. 17 1989 as the author would have you believe, but rather most of this material was copied word for word from a book which was recorded by Sister Thedra over 30 years ago, entitled Prophecies for Tiahunaco.

3. When William Cooper (see a. above) realized that his report was being copied with the in­sinuation that it had been "channeled" from "Hatonn", he simply asked that they stop. In response "Hatonn" through "Dharma" began to attack William Cooper in the next journals as a dark brother that was trying to keep the truth from coming out. In the transcript of Dharma's channeling dated Jan. 04, 1990, 8:00 am., 'Hatonn says:

"This scribe or anyone in her association of persons, did not recognize the name William Cooper and had no knowledge of his writings or lectures, etc. This was a totally unknown en­tity to these ones."

We at A.S.S.K. would like you to know that this is a lie. We, personally, sent a copy of wil­liam cooper's report (operation Majority - MJ 12) to "Dharma" and company approx 8 weeks before they came out with Space gate.

4. Certain references are made in these journals pertaining to Sister Thedra and to A.S.S.K. Though the author of these journals (Dharma) had only second hand information pertaining to certain situations, some of these situations mentioned are distorted to fit the authors wishes, while others have been rewritten to the point of being lies.

For example: There was never an attempt on the life of Sister Thedra as one of these journals (Survival - Pg.108) would have you believe. This situation was created from second hand information that the author of these journals received and distorted to fit the "story" (that attempts were also being made on the life of Dharma). In any case, references and claims regarding A.S.S.K. and Sister Thedra have been woven into the material of some of these journals and we would advise you to believe nothing you might read which pertain to either A.S.S.K. or to Sister Thedra. Ask only for truth.

The reference pointed out above are only a few of the discrepancies that arise when these journals are exposed to the "light of day". If you read these journals, we ask only that you look at the truth before you pass them on to others.

We at A.S.S.K. have been involved in the dissemination of truth for over 40 years. It has al­ways been our intent to make available material which truly helps the individual towards greater spiritual awareness.

Within these journals we find an overwhelming emphasis on creating fear and very little (if any) true spiritual direction or encouragement. Also, it should be obvious to any seeker of truth that the 'elder brothers' and the true 'masters' do not need to pilfer the work of another, and never do they give forth such information without giving credit where credit is due. And lastly, when one distorts the truth to suit themself, it becomes a lie, and true spiritual aware­ness will never come from a lie.

The Association of Sananda and Sanat Kumara
    2675 West Hwy. 89-A, Suite 454
    Sedona, Az. 86336

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#012, CRUCIFIXION OF THE PHOENIX

PJ 12
    CHAPTER 33
    REC #1 HATONN
    WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 1990 7:00 AM. YEAR 3, DAY 182

Hatonn present in Light that we might continue on the subject of murder.

STRANGE DEMISE

I shall begin with a question. How many of you have felt, say, that it is highly unusual that a Shah of Iran comes to you in healthy form and "dies of natural causes" only weeks later? What about Marcos? What about Howard Hughes? What about Casey Gust (just before he could spill the entire conspiracy because of Iran-Gate)? What about all the witnesses to Kennedy's assassina­tion? Selective plagues? My, my, my---it is dangerous to work among the elite for if you become dangerous to their conspiracy you are immediately ex­pendable and are expended. You are also expendable if you play their game perfectly and become "a problem of any type". The evil brothers have no code of ethics. Criminals even have codes of ethics. The conspiracy has none!
    PLAGUES, INFLUENZA AND OTHER HIGHER FORMS OF
    KILLING

We continue on the subject of the Influenza because there is more experience from which to draw. It is interesting to note that person to person transmis­sion has never been a serious consideration for the spread of the disease. Of course it is spread that way in families, schools etc.- but never when many come down with a disease simultaneously.

If the spread is primarily person to person at "kick off" then ones in the forested locations would be as quick to the attack as those in open locales. It is obvious, then, that forests and heavy foliage growth offers protection against pathogens from the sky.

Now, sleepyheads, your conspirators who created and kept the war going in Viet Nam knew these things. They set out on a deliberate mission to defoliate wide areas of terrain and if a few million American kids got sprayed with a lit­tle Agent Orange, in addition to whatever else they dumped on the ground--so be it. And you thought they were clearing the enemy hiding places---sic, sic. Worse than that, the conspirators set out a "kill" campaign against anyone who spoke out against the war. Does anyone remember what a blast Jane Fonda bore? How about Dr. Spock? What of the degradation cast upon the young people who fled rather than go be either weapons fodder or kill his brother?

Unless you have experienced it, you have no imagination as to what a napalm attack on a village is like--the frying and cooking of innocent families and ba­bies. How many of you know what a "cluster bomb" is? How many of your own husbands, fathers and sons/daughters were killed by weapons stamped "made in the U.S.A."? Well, it is going to happen again and again--it began in your Americas in Panama and now the way is paved to allow a patriotic march right through Central and South America--all in the name of drug control.

SINCE THE DRUG WAR BEGAN--THERE HAS BEEN NO SHORTAGE OR PRICE RAISES IN THE DRUG MARKETS IN THE U.S.

You must realize that pathogens which are seeded into clouds do not come in a steady flow--it comes in bursts just as the releasing of pathogens which are dropped in spray or bursts of wind-carried contamination.

Could it be that the conspirators are working to perfect a system of bursts to spread the disease? It most certainly would be the logical next step wouldn't it? If wars simply aren't killing quickly enough the overburden of the less de­sirable population, then it is logical indeed to use other methods. Oh, you will have to have the wars, dear ones, because your economy is dead and some way has to be devised to revive it above the death rattle to sustain until the "no money/total economic control" system is totally operable.

Doesn't it make your heart weep to watch a President dressed in fatigues watching war "games" and pronouncing these children to be the finest fighting forces? Wouldn't you perhaps think he is getting them ready to go some­where and be a fighting force? How about medals (for men only) for going to Panama and killing thousands of civilians and demolishing your own protected colony? You think about 200 dead in Panama's civilian sector? Try over 7,000. More dishonorable--what of the dishonor of not even being among the counted? Each family, for instance, of each soldier slain and listed, thinks their son is one of the 125 or so slain. How do you know? Could it be like the San Francisco earthquake of 1906? Hundreds and hundreds died and yet the list of dead was piddling--but who can argue for an "official" count goes forth and each thinks their loved one was among the counted.

Consider the flu that ravaged Alaska. Those facts should be available in the Congressional Records of Jan. 16, 1919, under the heading "United States Senate, Committee of Appropriations". It tells the story of how the virus struck all over Alaska at the same time. It was proven that the spread was not from person to person. Since a lot of snow and rain falls on Alaska isn't it quite obvious what happened?

LEGIONNAIRES DISEASE

Let's now move to the "Legionnaires Disease" which killed some 29 people and hospitalized 183 others during the American Legion Convention in the city of Philadelphia in 1976. This was an experiment carried out by the Global 2000 plotters who were researching a hybrid virus with which to work, which could be spread via airborne methods under totally controlled conditions.

The severe onset of the disease came during a span of a few hours on one day and after only a few hours of general malaise, fever set in. This was accompa­nied by muscle cramps and then a rapid rise in fever and severe rigors with chest pains, difficulty in breathing and death followed swiftly. The course of the disease was unpredictable, just like the Lassa fever cases showed. Death rate in relationship to attack was high. Antibiotics were of no avail.

According to reports, "Careful inquiries revealed that all of those attacked spent a long time in the hotel lobby." (That is, the hotel wherein the Conven­tion was being held.) "There appears to have been a connection between the attack rate of the disease and time spent on the sidewalk outside of the hotel watching a parade. A distinction could be made between those who were on opposite sides of the street. There is a strong indication of an airborne pathogen, the incidence of which is patchy on the scale of the width of the street." Was this a "natural outbreak" of a new virus or was it part of a care­fully conducted experiment? Before you dismiss it, remember that during the 1950s extensive and widespread experiments with the drug LSD, manufac­tured by the Swiss Company, Hoffman-LaRoche, were carried out by certain research organizations in the United States with official sanction in most cases. The elite simply count on the public masses to have extremely short memories. In fact, they go further--news items hit and are immediately buried so that if there is a national ball game or "T.V. Special" most people never so much as hear the news item.

The victims, in the Legionnaires case, were completely unaware of that which was being done to them. This outbreak is an identical pattern--this was an "unofficial" "official" test by the Global 2000 planners. The LSD experiments were part of a pattern set up by Aldos Huxley and the CFR conspiracy. There have been further outbreaks of Legionnaires Disease in Scotland where some 65 people died in 1983/84 under similar circumstances. The Scottish out­break, however, went practically unreported except for one single British newspaper article in which it was only mentioned.

The Center for Disease Control in Atlanta says that Legionnaires virus is not spread by person to person contact. Then how did Legionnaires Disease ap­pear suddenly and disappear just as suddenly? Where did it come from? You must know that there is a reservoir waiting to be used when deemed appro­priate by the Conspirators. The prospect of new diseases, taking you totally unaware, should be most depressing to you unsuspecting and trusting lambs. It is there waiting for you and cannot be ignored. You have seen it in the past and you must expect similar things in the future, including the advent of new diseases--AIDS is only a start and preceding it was the massive outbreak of Herpes of the reproductive system. Further indication of the seriousness of these recent "dumpings on you" is that they are housed within the body and once infected are never removed awaiting proper circumstance to become ac­tive instead of remissive. AIDS, once active, almost never is again completely remissive.

DELIDERATE EXPERIMENTS AND PERPETRATIONS

It cannot be denied that these things are both experimental as in the labora­tory studies only using you, the people, as well as deliberately introduced and carefully spread introductions. Well, chelas, you are in the final stages of completion of the well laid plan and there is massive assistance from within the drug manufacturing facilities--you call them pharmaceutical houses. Since they have paid for the creation of the disease and reap the rewards from the treatment compounds--it is never going to be that there is found a cure via that route--for anything. Why "cure" heart disease if your whole industry is based on the foundation of active "heart disease"? The logical modus operundi is, of course, to create treatable side effects of the present disease or don't cure the one you have going.

Since the 1940 experiment with Influenza and the chick embryo virus hatch, there has been a mammoth increase in the numbers of experiments with bac­terial viruses called PHAGES, (do you remember T-cells and macrophages, etc., in AIDS?), which has attracted a large number of scientists. Since 1940 thousands and thousands of new experiments have been carried out by scien­tists working under grants from the Ford, Carnegie, and Rockefeller Founda­tions (CFR, Trilats, IMF, World Banks - - - -!). These Foundations, if you re­call, fund mainly "anti-American" causes and of course they pour money into anything connected to the Club of Rome and the other groups mentioned above. These are the very foundations of the traitor organizations for the One World Government and Global 2000 Plan.

REMEMBER THE MOVIES? ANDROMEDA STRAIN!

Fiction? They told you it was fiction! If you haven't seen it--rent it and see it. It was a depiction of actual truth (just as is SIPAPU ODYSSEY) of work which was carried out on the Lassa Fever virus. This, brothers, is not far­fetched; this is getting down and dirty.

Do you also remember Stanley Kubric's Clockwork Orange? Well, our beloved Wally Gentlemen, of 2001, will certainly at least remember Mr. Kubric. Remember Dr. Strangelove in that movie? This man is a living per­son currently.

Your new breed of scientists is responsible for remarkable progress made in molecular biology--frightening isn't it? Their biggest problem, however, is in finding host cells in which to produce viruses, which then can be reproduced from a single plaque. Incidentally, this was the method used by the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta, to isolate the Lassa fever virus.

The disturbing factor in this equation is the manner in which the dormant phases of these viruses and bacteria are handled. There are four phases in the development cycle of viruses, the most important being "the endosym­biont", Phages can be kept in host reservoirs and then aroused when needed. This means that large quantities of phages are stored in the dormant state, aroused and released in various manners such as seeded clouds over a given target area; or released through directed air particle projectors. The Legion­naires virus was released in air projection.

To you scoffers who will say that no-one would even contemplate such things as we project herein, you must return and recall the tragedies of the First World War where the very flower of the youth of Western nations was cut down in numbers of staggering proportion and stuns the mind. If you believe me not, read backup literature and consider the battlefield cemeteries of Eu­rope and see the thousands of row upon row of little white crosses--death in the hundreds of thousands---from chemicals and disease. You ones are quick to forget these things and brush them aside--a nice park garden for a picnic perhaps. This is why, Dharma, I began all the way back in 1915. If you over­look the lessons of the past---you are destined to repeat and repeat and re­peat them. You already have forgotten and are now in the repeating in the most heinous manner possible.

THEY DID IT AND WILL DO IT AGAIN

You must realize that men were capable of orchestration of that war, for rea­sons you ones have never had explained, (greed on the part of the bankers who reaped mammoth profits); can you actually believe that these same groups of men would not simply kill off a few million Indians, Latin Ameri­cans, African's and Asian's? Especially when it can be perfected in such a remote manner without the complications of man even questioning intent or possibilities? They are fully capable and fully intend to do exactly that!

WELL THOSE PLACES ARE OVERCROWDED ANYWAY

So be it--BUT, what you in the U.S.A overlook; ONE HUNDRED MILLION AMERICANS HAVE BEEN SLATED FOR DESTRUCTION AS LAID DOWN IN THE TERMS OF THE GLOBAL 2000 PLAN AND IT SEEMS TO ME FROM UP HERE. THEY ARE WELL ON THEIR WAY WITH AIDS ALONE.

Areas in the U.S. where there are large and concentrated groups of staunchly patriotic Americans, will be the most likely target areas of the Global 2000 planners. This is because the perpetrators within the Conspiracy are TRAITORS to the United States of America---they are not patriots of the Constitutional United States and they have fooled you at every junction and stayed a long way ahead of you in the planning and orchestration of The Plan. They have sucked you in and are now devouring you and all for which Amer­ica stands. Your Constitution has been all but totally destroyed and overrid­den. There is no justice in your courts and you HAVE NO FREEDOMS REMAINING.

This is why the bringers forth of these truths are scattered and work in basic isolation. To keep them out and away from the groups targeted. The tar­geted ones are in groups where demonstrations and ease of contamination is best served. Look at where the AIDS has been introduced. You will note very few of the "elite" infected and if so, it is purely accidental.

If AIDS doesn't do the job then any of the old deadly plagues can be sent upon you in targeted areas, from the Black Plague, Smallpox, untreatable strains of childhood diseases such as measles and chicken pox, influenzas, etc., etc---by way of any of the many "phages" that the planners have "on tap".

A successful launch of a plague must come from large reservoirs of "phages" and believe me, there are those reservoirs in place. The Soviet Union calls their reservoirs, storage of "mass weapons of destruction". And when the So­viets are ready for that next world war--they are ready and waiting.

THERE WILL BE A WAR, YOU KNOW. IT WILL BE HORRENDOUS AND THE ASSUMPTION IS THAT YOU CITIZENS WILL SLEEP ON AND HAVE NO SHELTERS WITHIN WHICH TO PROTECT YOURSELVES. I REMIND YOU THAT 100 PERCENT OF PEOPLE WHO CAN BE UN­DERGROUND IN A NUCLEAR ATTACK WILL SURVIVE NICELY FUR­THER, IF YOU HAVE FILTERS TO CLEAN YOUR AIR AND A SUPPLY OF FOODSTUFF--YOU CAN SURVIVE NICELY THROUGH ALL THEY CAN THROW AT YOU. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUFFICIENT SHELTERS--IT WILL BE ALL BUT TOTAL ANNIHILATION OF YOUR ENTIRE CIT­IZENRY--AND BACTERIA AND SHORT-LIVED VIRUSES DO NOT DE­STROY HARD ASSETS SUCH AS FACTORIES AND BUILDINGS, COM­PUTERS AND AUTOMOBILES.

I most sincerely hope that you ones who know of the ones efforting to stop this scribe from bringing forth these messages by calling her evil, the messages evil, US of the Brotherhood of Light evil and workers of the Devil and Satan, realize which shoes are soiled and blackened. If you continue to sit and pon­der in naught but a spiritual light, you will be "spirit" most soon to ponder your errors. Those who would call these messages "evil" are working as diligently toward your destruction as a hydrogen bomb aimed right at your head. God sends forth truth, knowledge and instructions in answer to your very own peti­tions and you set upon the scribes and crucify them--well, in so doing you commit suicide and crucify the very phoenix who comes to show you the way. So be it for what you end up in the doing, is your choice. 'Tis not from thy brethren of the cosmos which comes your destruction--but from thy sleepy brother and from those "grey-beings" to whom you have handed, well bun­dled, your lives and freedoms. Armageddon may actually appear to be quite pleasant, in relative manner, if you do not wake up and change THE PLAN. The Satanic Global 2000 Conspirators and their eager "little devils" have in­comprehensibly nasty little plans for your well-being and they fully intend to have it finished by year 2000!

EVEN IN MY OWN GROUPS

Dharma and Oberli and mine other people who are working night and day continually are bombarded with, "Well, when are 'they' upstairs going to get money so we can do 'our' work?" I repeat--IT IS NOT OUR WORK, THIS WORD IS OUR WORK--WE DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR EARTH SURVIVAL EXCEPT AS BROTHERS. WE HAVE NICE SAFE SPACECRAFT AND MOTHER SHIPS, PLANETS AND SYSTEMS WITHIN A VERY LARGE UNIVERSE. YOU SPEND MORE TIME TWIDDLING AND PRATTLING OVER DONALD TRUMP'S DIVORCE SETTLEMENT THAN YOU ATTEND TO YOUR VERY SUR­VIVAL. SO BE IT. FURTHERMORE, MY CHELAS DON'T ACTU­ALLY HAVE A PROBLEM EITHER FOR WE WILL GATHER THEM INTO SAFETY IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE. YOUR EMPTY BELLY IS NOT DHARMA'S OR OBERLI'S PROBLEM--IT IS YOURS! YOUR SOUL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD IS NOT THEIR PROBLEM EITHER--IT IS YOURS! FURTHER, IF YOU CONTINUE TO JUST SIT WHILE THINKING MASTER JESUS CHRIST DID IT ALL FOR YOU---I PROMISE YOU: SA­TAN SHALL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH--AND YOUR SOUL!

If you do not choose to use any of the information we bring you--fine. If you think it too big an effort or expense to get a corporation, or store food, or build a shelter--I care not. Neither will you find flourishment in great measure by converting into gold and T-bills---our intent is to give those of you who ask in sincere petition--a manner in which you might be able to survive--not get rich in human materialism. I am interested in your success to the point of get­ting our assigned jobs done and the word gone forth as a mission accepted. Do not think I am giving you get rich quick schemes--we speak here about your very survival. If it is too gloomy for you to swallow--throw out the book and meditate and say ohms and aums--'tis your privilege of privileges---but how many will then go to the door of the ones who build their shelters and set aside stores--and ask to sit at their tables? Will the young "bedevilers" of these ones, from Sedona, continue their attack and then go to the few who lis­tened when the path gets rough? It happened with Noah and quite a few got their feet wet right up over their heads for they missed of the life-boat in awaiting the cruiser or ocean queen-liner.

BACK TO THE BUGS

It is easy to have massive reservoirs by coating viruses with a protective ma­trix. The Lassa fever virus is a perfect example of a matrix coated virus and look closely at the AIDS situation. You have the virus which moves into a completely shielded cell which cannot, thus far, be penetrated by drugs. That is why you are basically stuck with the necessity of antidote or frequency beams for cure purposes. All of your known viruses now have been given man-created coats of protection.

SMALLPOX!!!

It. is not dead and gone! It is only being kept in a "lying low" state of being. A nice little smallpox virus can just sit around meditating for thirty years or longer, Now this could be through a natural thing or through artificial induction. But you have something else happening, with which to contend--every time there is outbreak--the form is much more unstable and by far increased in virulence. Smallpox, further, can exist nicely in the host's body for at least ten years without any symptoms of disease appearing on the surface. Herpes is an excellent example for it cycles in the identical manner. The facts are--­there is not treatment and no cure for Smallpox. It has been found in the re­mains of corpses exposed after thirty years.

Smallpox first popped forth in China in 249 B.C. (that is quite a long while ago). Further, in 200 AD., Smallpox swept through the Roman empire and was devastating indeed. Smallpox was prevalent throughout Europe during all of the Middle Ages. Major Smallpox outbreaks come in cycles of hundreds of years apart. The virus is also airborne, and therefore, a much more virulent form of the virus is a natural for the death merchants of the Club of Rome for they already have vaccination ability and have utilized it for all of their elite co-conspirators.

It is ideal, this higher form of killing--for man will simply call it "act of God", or, look what the aliens are "really" doing to you--and the sheep stampede hel­ter skelter and never look at the source--"they" tell it to you in an emergency alert and, via T.V., lay it on you. Then, the President comes on the airwaves and starts a "War on Whatever the 'thing' of the moment is", declares emer­gency status, seizes all your assets and you just go die somewhere--they even have a major section in their "Plan" book regarding how to dispose of the mas­sive numbers of bodies, my friends. The military will be hit last, unless by nu­clear attack, and the uniformed will incinerate the bodies.

My beloved little children---these terrible things are thrust upon you through the most heinous routes possible. Through your open and permissive misuse of the procreation organs. You are gradually opened to a lifestyle that actu­ally "requires you be deviant in moral behavior" to be "mentally sound ac­cording to psychiatry"--all actions become "human rights" from sodomy (through which route AIDS is most rapidly and definitely spread) to body fluid exchange--drug needles. This is aimed at a group deemed totally un­wanted and undesirable in every aspect. Through the drug-wars you can kill off millions and call it God-ly, from the youngsters "pushing" in the ghettos through outright murder to long-ranging and all-out war! Either way you can kill hundreds of thousands and countless millions of undesirable persons, after first banning and confiscating all weapons from the citizens who then simply fall over dead; without wasting ammunition.

As these dormant viruses awaken there will be widespread hepatitis, meningi­tis and myolitis which produce excruciating death. I have told you in the AIDS Journal and others have brought it to your attention, although only in the most silent manner--in the Kapose's sarcoma stemming from AIDS--there is a spirochete of syphilis which is cultured from the lesion.

Well, I have a sickened scribe and I shall depart this subject now. I suggest you avail yourselves of other presentor's information and by all means, if you can locate copies, get A HIGHER FORM OF KILLING, by Robert Harris and Jeremy Paxman; Hill and Wang, New York (an effort has been made to take it out of circulation and publication). Also BAD BLOOD. THE TUS­KEEGE SYPHILIS EXPERIMENT,by James H. Jones. You would also ben­efit infinitely from any and all information you can glean from any of the John Coleman materials, i.e., The Coming Plague (Global 2000 Report), etc. There are others but my intention is to present information unto you--I am not in the library business and I, frankly, only wish to give honor and apprecia­tion to these fine, daring and caring people for their ceaseless work. We are not in any manner in the "literary business". These Journals are for the sale purpose of information. If you are only in the reading to critique or look for misplaced commas--so be it, that is your prerogative; I suggest you ignore the commas and get busy digging your shelter systems. TRUTH SHALL SET YE FREE! IGNORANCE WILL BE THY DESTRUCTION!

THESE ARE THE CHOSEN METHODS OF CRUCIFIXION!

PJ 12
    CHAPTER 34
    REC #1 HATONN

TUESDAY, MARCH 6, 1990 8:15 A.M. YEAR 3 DAY 202

PREPARATION

Hatonn to speak of serendipity in the light of Radiance and the passing of "time'". Also, I will remind you of things already discussed in the Journals such as SURVIVAL--not to bore you with repetition but rather, to assure you that this is not a "new" matter, but only a misplaced focus.

As far back as your early 80's these same ones whom I honor today, for baring truth, were hard at it to get the attention of the masses and few listened. Ron Paul, Gary North, Arthur Robinson, Antony Sutton, John King, etc- - - the list is long indeed. IT IS NOW TIME YOU LISTEN-UP, DEAR ONES, FOR THE FOX IS ALREADY IN THE HEN HOUSE.

In the early 80's you could have taken satchels full of money in cash to your local precious metals dealers and walked out with unaccountable assets. It is harder now, but still possible. Remember, I must speak to a wide range of people in the Journals so you must be patient on either end of the economic chain. Obviously, if you have no assets--you will not be able to buy coins. Please use your heads and fit information to your situation. We can give you basics and then fringes--we cannot individually contact and instruct 6 billion persons and customize a plan.

For instance, you can still buy gold and silver coins if you take care and pay at­tention to quantity lumps. There are still many reputable dealers and there is nothing to prevent your doing business with all if you have funds enough. You can get good investment value by buying precious metal jewelry at pawn shops. You can buy goods at swap meets--unfortunately, that is also a place for "fenced" goods. You can buy used or discounted durable consumer goods and tools and equipment to be used later as barter. There are still some ex­ceptional opportunities but there are plenty of other writers who can tell you these things. I have no wish to utilize another's material---we want you to wake up and use that information already available unto you.

Let us speak more in generalities and from a realistic perspective.

Since the plans of the illuminati, which is the faction of the "Power Elite" whose power is money---woops! I have already lost my scribe and therefore, 1 will have lost a great number of you good readers---so be it, we shall return to basic definitions and descriptions.

EPHESIANS 6 10-13:

My brethem, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the mica of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wicked­ness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. So be it.

THE CONSPIRACY

The idea of riot and revolution in America is no longer unthinkable to most Americans--it is now occurring daily. Yet, there is a conspiracy to not only overthrow your form of government but to destroy most of your population and reduce the United States to a weak outpost under the dictatorial rule of an international government. HEAR ME WELL AS I LAY DOWN THE BASICS ONCE AGAIN. IF YOU ALREADY RECALL AND KNOW THESE THINGS--READ THEM AGAIN FOR WHEN I BREAK DOWN THE FACTIONS WHO WAR ONE AGAINST THE OTHER YOU WILL NEED THE INFORMATION.

The plan to accomplish world government has been secretive. At most, there are only about 5,000 people in the entire world who have any significant un­derstanding of THE PLAN. That is what we are about, as are many of your fine writers whose material shall be given at the ending of this Journal. I will utilize no bibliography as such, for I need none--but you need confirmation and further instructions--I am only to give you the precipitant to cause you to seek and find--quickly! Further, I do not endorse ALL material from any "one" author or group but there are some writers who act in total integrity and their work is valid indeed. I am now being prepared for lawsuits because, "Hatonn has NOT used some author's material." Well, perhaps the author's intent is wondrous indeed, but conclusions are incorrect and therefore renders almost useless the information preceding the conclusions. Some authors have conclusions which are totally accurate and reached them through incorrect as­sumptions---always the latter is the more acceptable.

Incredible and unbelievable efforts have been thrust forth to keep the true na­ture of the plan from leaking out to those people who would oppose or expose the plan--unto murder, torture, and destruction of a man's reputation, career and family structure.

There have, however, been numerous individuals who have uncovered various aspects of the conspiracy. Many of these individuals have put their discover­ies in print. Some of the most daring speakers and authors have defected from highest ranks of the CIA, FBI, SATANIC/WITCHCRAFT CIRCLES, KGB, CONGRESS, ETC. FOR EVERY ONE WHO IS STRAIGHTFOR­WARD, THERE ARE DOZENS STILL ON THE PAYROLL OF THESE GROUPS AND ARE OUT TO DISCOUNT, ANNIHILATE AND SMEAR THE WORD OF THE LEGITIMATE. You, the receivers, must be in the dis­cerrnng and hopefully you are paying attention to the discernment tools and clues we give unto you.

As just a touch of witchcraft history, I would say that in 1624 there landed upon the American shores a group of Puritans---at a port called Collins Bay. This place is just northeast of what you now call Boston. The ship that brought them was owned by one, Francis Collins. Mr. Collins was a "witch" of Celtic descent. He built his home at Marblehead just south of what is now Salem Bay. Francis Collins built the Salem Church. It was this church that was the source of the Salem witch trials. Suffice it to say, however, that true to form, there were witches present but you can jolly-well bet that none of the people put to death were actually the witches.

From that Collins family have decended major heads of the "Witch" cults such as the Druids with their Council of Thirteen and true and open Satanism. A very brave defector who was once Grand Druid High Priest of a thirteen state sector, headquartered in San Antonio, Texas (name withheld for his family is in great jeopardy) has tales to tell which would put SATAN'S DRUMMERS in a kindergarten classification for reading material.

In the year 1971, when this man was Grand Druid Priest, over 90% of the politicians in that thirteen state area received financial support through him personally, from the Grand Order. These politicians took orders regarding political decisions from him personally. The orders were passed down from the Rothschild Tribunal to the Grand Druid Council and then the Council passed them on to individuals and organizations under their authority.

This person was personally responsible for murder of an officer while in the military service. He was tried and convicted. However, when his prison cell mate was released, "Sir X" asked him to get word to a certain individual in the U.S. who Sir X knew to be a witch (this killing occurred in Germany and thus the incarceration was in Germany). Within days a U.S. Senator and a congressman showed up at the prison. Twenty-four hours later Sir X received all honorable discharge with all information of the shooting incident purged from his record.And just what do you think will be the ultimate penalties for the Iran-­Contra scandals? Yet a man in your country who runs for President and brings forth truth--is sent away to prison and his young staff is imprisoned for 72 and 86 years respectively--for raising campaign funds.

When Sir X arrived in the U.S. after his release, his mother sent him to New York City. After he arrived he was trained for six months by Dr. Raymond Budkland, Chairman of the Druid Council of Thirteen. Following that he traveled out to the West Coast where he was trained for another six months by Mrs. Louise Hubner, another member of the Druid Council of Thirteen. (Remember, at that time the family name was Collins).

In 1972, Sir X was shown a chart giving THE PLAN FOR WORLD TAKEOVER. Just take a deep breath and we'll dive right in for you have had your toe testing of the waters.

ILLUMINATI PLAN FOR WORLD TAKEOVER

Remove President and Vice-president

Republican Successor Throws Election to Democrat

Democrat President Gets Following Laws Enacted:

• 1. New gun law to take away guns from citizens.
    • 2. Removal of tax exemption from churches.
    • 3. Genocide Act
    • 4. Presidential martial law powers
    • 5. The Anti-Hoarding Act

WORLD WAR III

Caused by Israel State battling over petrol, farmlands and chemicals.

PLANS FOR AMERICA

Make every person totally dependent on the government by:

• 1. Creating a pseudo-fuel shortage.

• 2. Confiscating all guns.

• 3. Calling for "Helter Skelter"

(All trucks, trains, and ships stop. Charles Manson leads army of some 200,000 white prisoners and motorcycle club members to create mass insanity in the streets (six months after his release) by bombing churches, raping, mur­dering and other fear tactics). "It will be when the lights of New York go out for good"--Rothschild Tribunal.

4. Declaring Martial Law - suspend Congress. Activate National Guard to keep order. One policeman for every five people.

• 5. With Anti-Hoarding Act outlaw all food and medical supplies from being stored.

• 6. Issue a Security Card to govern all buying and selling.

• 7. Destroy monetary system (All money, etc., becomes worthless).

• 8. Issue new currency.

• 9. Destroy all cropland. ''There will be nothing south of the Mason-Dixon Line over two inches high from the Atlantic to the Rocky Mountains."--The Rothschild Tribunal.

Rothschilds send all countries except America against Israel for the oil. Use of neutron bomb allows destruction of people while all buildings, natural re­sources and croplands remain intact. When war is over the world will be run from Jerusalem.

Oh precious ones, I do not jest, this plan is the "End Plan", THE PLAN 2000--AT LEAST ONE FACTION THEREOF.

DO YOU BEGIN TO SEE WHY EFFORTS ARE SO HEINOUS TO STOP MY WRITINGS FROM COMING FORTH AND SILENCE THIS SCRIBE?---IT IS MOST SERIOUS INDEED--PRAY FOR THIS SCRIBE AND HER CLOSE ONES FOR THE SHIELD OF GOD'S PROTECTION UPON THEM IN THIS TIME OF THEIR WORK.

Look carefully at the above chart and compare with today, almost two decades later--you see, only some of the players change--not the plan! See how it harmonizes with the rise of the world political ruler prophesied in Rev­elation.

In addition to the chart for world take-over was a letter from the Rothschilds-- on Rothschilds stationery that stated, "We have found a man who is willing to become world ruler and remain obedient to the Illuminati. (shocker coming His name is Jimmy Carter."

A QUIET LITTLE CITY CALLED SAN ANTONIO

In 1972 the total population of residents was listed as approximately 500,000. Out of that half million, there were at least 100,000 people connected directly with witchcraft.

Well, beloved ones, you must recognize right now: He that is within me is greater than he that is in you and I can bind all your spells so that they won't work and everything will go wrong. All you have to do is ask! For it is through the lighted path that you will come to overthrow Satan, demons, drugs, habits, addictions, and threat of assassination. But you will find that few will listen in the onset following your changes toward the lighted pathway and then more and more and you of the light will unify and will stand as a wall of light over and through which no darkness can pass. This ability will come only through understanding of the problems as they exist without blurred vision and in truth. Pick up the banner of truth as the ones who have come before are damaged by the evil enemies. Hundreds came bravely before these recent scribes--honor them, support them and protect them. Those who act in truth, defend and protect the speakers and identities---those of evil intent shout the names and addresses from the airwaves---those ones, in these days, shall be given to reap the tares and thistles which they sow, for God is moving, broth­ers---God is moving!

LOOK AT THE PLANS

The illuminati was started by the Rothschild dynasty in cooperation with Adam Weishaupt. The Rothschilds rose from obscurity in Germany to be­come the most powerful banking family in the world. The formation of the Illuminati occurred after the Rothschilds met Adam Weishaupt. Weishaupt was born the son of a Jewish Rabbi but he defected from Judaism and be­came a Franciscan monk. He studied in France where he became close friends with Robespierre who later led the French Revolution. Weishaupt also became friends with several people in the French royal court. These friends practiced the black mass, baby sacrifice and other vile rituals, as entertainment. It was through these associations that Weishaupt became ac­quainted with "Satanism" (to be distinguished from "witchcraft").

Weishaupt desired to acquire copies of the "Kabala", "The Major Key of Solomon" and "The Lesser Key of Solomon." These books told how demons could be controlled to do an individual's bidding by using occult practices and rituals. The Rothschilds had copies of these books and as a result were brought into a joint relationship with Weishaupt. The consequent result was the first union of Satanism with the Kabalistic crafts.

The Rothschilds persuaded Weishaupt to leave the Catholic Church and unite the various occult groups. This he proceeded to do. One of the covens cre­ated by Weishaupt was "The Golden Dawn" which became and still continues as the private coven of the Rothschilds.

Weishaupt and the Rothschilds proceeded to put together the creeds of the Golden Dawn. The Rothchilds gave what they considered to be important and Weishaupt was the priest who put it in final form. The result of all this was the Illuminati officially formed on May 1, 1776. To witches, May 1st is the birthday of Baltane. To them, it is the day when the Sun which is "the god of light" returns to the atmosphere from the underworld where he has been at rest. The lower witches know him as "Pan" but higher witches know him as "Lucifer". To witches the world over, May 1st is the New Year's Day of Witches. The fact that Communism celebrates its birthday on May 1st should reveal to the world that the same conspiratorial personalities who rule the western capitalistic countries through banking control also rule the communist countries the same way.

The most important truth (lie) in witchcraft is the so-called Prophecy of Truth: "When the Son of Lucifer takes his throne, then will witches have peace forever mone (morning)." The goal of witchcraft has been and re­mains to be the placing of "The Son of Lucifer" - the Satan empowered world ruler - on his throne so that witches the world over can lead the world, by whatever means, to worship Lucifer as the sole god of the world.

Towards this goal they have already built a behind the scenes network that effectively rules the basic six areas of society: (1) Religious (2) Political (3) Economic (4) Educational (5) Military and (6) Social. In every area only those personnel at the very top know th true nature of the purposes and activities of their organization. Those individuals at the lower and middle levels often feel they are working to accomplish some noble humanitarian goal.

The power of the Illuminati is money. In the area of money their resources are almost limitless. Their organizational structure is depicted by three pyra­mids and a sphinx. The three pyramids show the same four groups at the top: The Rothschild Tribunal (3 members) depicted by a triangle around the eye of Lucifer. Immediately beneath is the Druid Council of 13. Under that is the Council of 33 (Free-masonry). Below them is "The 500" known infamously to outsiders as the "Bilderbergers". From that point the groups are different. In the three pyramids representing the Occult and Religious; the Political, and the various organizations, only a few of the most important groups will be shown herein. There are other groups under the control of the Illuminati but the ones herein given are very representative of the most important groups. The Sphinx shows the power flow of the Illuminati. It must be remembered that to understand the chart the driving force is MONEY!

The Illuminati changed its name several years past because of a number of writers who began to expose it. The name used within the organization more currently is "Moriah" meaning "The Conquering Wind".

Suffice it to say that people still recognize the meaning of the term "Illuminati" and cringe when anyone is on target in describing its activities---like this mo­ment!

Please allow space in this Journal to reproduce diagrams .. Therefore, allow us to take a break at this point and it will allow ease of pagination for the format­ting.

Thank you, Dharma, let us take respite, please.

Hatonn to move to stand-by, Salu.

ADDENDUM TO THE ABOVE CHAPTER

Dharma, the diagrams will be placed immediately following this notation. There is, however something which must be added into this record, at this point for it is timely unto the hour, and I will explain.

To all you readers who think we are but silly children out for notoriety and to "pilfer" material from other authors and beloved Sister Thedra, I have the following to offer unto you.

Please turn to Appendix No.1. This is a note received this day at 11 :09 A.M. (Oberli, strike out all pertinent information as to location, etc. but leave America West for we must set up a protection shield around those beloved ones and we desire the public be made absolutely aware.) For you readers, Chuck, referred to in item No.1, is our printer and I Will leave his location unidentified in this document.

The manuscript referred to is CRUCIFIXION OF THE PHOENIX. For you ones who do not take seriously, the dangers and intrigue involved, please take most careful note of the following:

Appendix No.2: This is most fearful indeed and is being placed in this docu­ment in addition to placement in CRUCIFIXION OF THE PHOENIX since its printing is delayed because of the prior notice. Place it in the appropriate placement as an addendum with a special notice as to content and source. Mark it well for there must be no misunderstanding as to its source--it must not be construed as being of our input for we shall neutralize its content and remove its energy therefrom before reprinting.

The reason the Satanist's letter is so very important is that it was sent to George Green in denouncement of him and a Satanic curse placed upon his person following the fiasco with the Billy Goodman/Bill Cooper program on February 28, 1990 (last week). The letter was sent in support of William Cooper and his group who placed all the calls into the station. This source, brothers, is as evil as you will ever encounter--Satan is taking a direct stand--­yes, the "Big Boy" himself.

I wonder if Mr. Cooper wishes to accuse us of plagiarism of his documents henceforth? I care not what Mr. Cooper does, it is just extremely important for Mr. Cooper and Mr. Goodman to KNOW who is specifically backing their activities. We are going to print it exactly as it was received. I want you to note that Satan is a Master at confusion and deception---he hasn't missed a trick and yet, neither has he failed to place clues
    throughout and all over the documents, If you are unable to pick up the pale print of the Satanic sign which is almost a watermark in the stationery, suggest you look closely and you can discern it. It is actually a shadow print.

Since Mr. Cooper accuses us of word for word plagiarism of documents of his authorship of some 50 pages from a 26 page document---could these be the other 24 pages? We know not of that which he speaks.

And as regards to the Gatehouse---this one who calls himself Satan is also in protection by verbal commitment, to beings who surround the Gatehouse--­what might that mean?

Perhaps you can now see why Mr. Cooper's phone call to George Green threatening to "take out that 'channel'" was taken most seriously by us. When one is set-up as a tool for the Satanic team it is also made sure that the person becomes totally without reason and irrational. I suggest Mr. Cooper listen most carefully indeed, to his friends such as John Lear, whose research was shared liberally with Bill.

Allow me to tell you what it means; it means you are not playing over some tiddle-de-winks of foolish nonsense. It means that the Evil King himself will stop at naught to stop truth and you cannot tell for sure, where he aims it. I suggest you call in the God of Light, brothers, and wrap yourselves in the cloak of God and the Infinite Sacred Circle of the Cristos because you who leave yourselves open are indeed in trouble.

We have confronted some of his henchmen and he is totally aggravated. He always fights in this manner. He, further, utilizes some person who is already in unbalance and destroys all he touches. Not only is this a most valid letter as well as the message of intent, but he has openly called the hand.

Now the clues: In the mass of confusion as to full meaning of the document, it might well appear that this energy is denouncing the word within the Journals as false. Nay, nay, nay--not so. He is telling you exactly where the falseness lays---he blesses Mr. Cooper and Mr. Goodman and actually writes upon the paper for the world to see---"P.S. I curse you, George Green, and all your associates. Including the Paladians (Pleiadians, of course)."

Further, he and his flock went through the whole ritual experience and exer­cise to do exactly that. I tell you, however, to fear not for this mite upon the skin of God is naught for the evil prince has dared come to the heart place of God and his taunts and threats are naught but a chill of fear upon a troubled land. The truth being, that things have become most serious and disastrous indeed, upon your world and he claims his kingdom of dominion over your world and slashes the boundary line between himself and his troops and God and the hosts of heaven.

I have worse news for you who plotted that little fiasco on that radio program­--you are all on his "throttle" list because you staged it so badly that he lost the battle. It is important that Mr. Goodman know that numerous ones have writ­ten and called George Green to apologize for the terrible injustice of that program. Satan doesn't like it when you boys botch a well-laid plan. You had best think very carefully about it.

I further suggest that Mr. Cooper and Mr. Goodman get off the SPACE GATE document and on into the important material such as SATAN'S DRUMMERS and see if they want credit for all that material also! How about we just get my scribe and publisher off the hook and give Mr. Cooper credit for all of the literature we are putting forth? So be it! It pays greatly to ­know about that which you soap-box.

For you, beloved Sister, and dear, dear Tuieta--look carefully, indeed, at this material for the problem is not around this source and/or resource and Dharma has been badly, badly accused and used. Now the effort will go forth to destroy Sister's credibility and that of Ed DeMar, etc. If you cannot see the truth of these documents, then I have naught more to offer thee as evidence.

There is naught but love of all creatures of all species and all creeds, colors and races of human coming from this placement and we have watched the very ones closest unto these beloved workers crucify them and spread lies about them in most heinous manner of ridicule and incredible, blatant lies. Neither do these ones have anything to fear for Sananda/Aton stands squarely betwixt Satan and these workers and truthbringers. This, however, does not diminish the pain of being stricken and accused by ones they trusted and honored above others.

Please label the copies as to beginning portion and signal ending for we want this reproduced exactly, including the information whereby the author can be reached--as he says, for "additional information".

I further request that copies of this portion and the attachments be sent to Bill Cooper, Sister Thedra, Tuieta, Billy Goodman, John Lear, etc., as well as the ones who receive regularly. Then I wish to know if you would like an Express on the subject.

I would hope that the receivers who plan litigation look most carefully, indeed, for you have openly named names and slandered these ones upon the airwaves of a nation You have labeled them hoaxters and deliberate liars and thieves. I suggest you look most closely at libel laws for the Constitution of the United States of America is still somewhat operative and you have publicly defamed mine workers and sent the material filled with accusations and lies unto the four corners of the continent. Yes, indeed, I would think most carefully upon these things. Mr. Goodman has betrayed the trust of his audience who respected and revered him.

As we move further along and get into the impact on religion, education, and other societal structures, the impact will worsen. You who claim to be of light and truth and claim to wish only to share that truth--I plead with you now to look within and find thy truth for the trumpet call has sounded and most have missed of it. So be it.

The father wipes of thine eyes, Dharma, for He shall keep you in care that thine heart find peace and ye must be in the allowing of others to find their own way, chela. All will be tested unto the ending and hallowed be the blessed ones who stand strong against the storm for the lamp of truth and Light shall be held for all to see and know. Amen.

Let us leave this for this segment for your heart is too heavy to work further. Ye ones shall be given buffering against the blast--allow that knowledge into thy beings. I further give comfort unto George, Chuck, Desiree and others who bear the hurt of these slings and arrows--ye shall be in our protection at every moment. Do not throw any more of this material away for it is im­portant we counter every message of this nature. Further, it must not go forth even into the trash heap without the de-energizing of it. Cleanse everything it has touched, even unto the trash bin. Do not feel foolish in the so-doing for you ones do not yet understand beams and energy thrusts--stay in protection.

I stand aside now, that you might unwind thy stresses, chela, and we shall re­sume our work as it is suitable.

Hatonn, in behalf of the Lighted Brotherhood in service unto the Lighted Hosts, Mother/Father Creator, The Creation of Allness--and unto thee, our beloved family of the Great Spirit of the Lighted Realms, to place my bene­diction upon you and about you that you be kept in security. Salu!

Ha­tonn to clear frequency, please. Thank you.
    ( christ.) For the 4 diagrams, Appendix I & II : see book in Pdf section!

주제글 정보