PJ 32
CHAPTER 18

REC #2 GERMAIN

THURSDAY, JUNE 20, 1991 3:52 P.M. YEAR 4, DAY 308
GERMAIN ON "THE UNIVERSE"

Vio present. Dharma, I will begin immediately this afternoon because I see that that one who calls me "friend" intends to usurp my time on the morrow for another of those wordy "EXPRESSES". Clues and signs are pouring upon you dear ones and we do not wish you to miss the signals. I watch the frustration and despair as Dharma reads the quantitious pile of inquiries of Hatonn and self. She cannot handle the load, brothers, so please bear with us while we find some way to answer the flood of excellent and thoughtful inquiries. The most recent is several pages of lengthy inquiries from Australia. We shall ask Rick to respond to the best of his ability but there are requests for full instructions for shelters and how to store food, etc. Quite frankly, some things that these ones have simply not had time to give attention to in their own right.

This is not to say "don't inquire" for there is no intent of such, but we are all feeling our way along together. There are many resources from which to pull and I ask in behalf of Hatonn that Rick compile as much as possible and forward it, i.e., SURVIVAL, at least and then descriptions of the JOURNALS for there are several regarding handling resources, etc. You will note that Australian common law is about the same as in America for America now runs pretty much as England desires it to run.

These countries of yours give you little opportunity to do very much of anything--intentionally to prevent your adequate and comfortable escape from adversity, for they are the ones who have brought the adversity. Please note that Thatcher is in Washington with Bush at this very minute to make sure that Russia's Yeltsin is handled properly according to King Elite's demands.

Other questions: Where do we tell people it is safe? There may be some places a bit safer than others but, as you look around, there are no safe places IN THE PLAN. I will mention at this point, while Dharma settles a bit, that Hatonn will speak on these "plans" a bit more in depth tomorrow--THE PLAN IS THROUGH ENGLAND TO HAVE ONLY ANGLO-SAXONS ON THE PLANET--THE FULL PLAN IS TO HAVE NO OTHER RACES IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. THIS IS WHY THE THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES ARE HARDEST HIT ALONG WITH THE THIRD WORLD CITIZENS WITHIN THE VARIOUS "ELITE" NATIONS. DON'T BELIEVE FOR A SINGLE MOMENT THAT THE ISRAELI KHAZAR ELITE CONSIDER AN ARAB AN EQUAL, AND THE INTENT IS TO GET RID OF EVERY ARAB IN THE WORLD IF POSSIBLE--ALONG WITH ANY OTHER RACES WHICH INTERFERE WITH THE ELITE PLANS AND ALL UNDESIRABLE WHITES. I'M SORRY, CHILDREN, THIS JUST HAPPENS TO BE THE WAY IT IS AND WE ARE WORKING AS FAST AS IS HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO GET THE TRUTH TO YOU.

(Candace: I have come across a goodly number of “bible reading Christian folks who believe Christians are actually asked by God to get rid of those “pesky” Arabs in fact, and who highly supported the awful situation the folks of Gaza found themselves in this past winter. )

But for you ones in Australia--hold strong for the intent is to bring as little de­struction to Australia and New Zealand as is at all possible for those two places hold great survival facilities and bombs; volcano eruptions and massive earth­quakes are not good for the structures nor the nerves. The reason Hatonn requests that Rick respond to the inquiries and then make up sample packets for any who wish to obtain same; i.e., much as the "Constitution" package. It is a time of pulling together that impact might be felt in the levels of government where changes can be brought about. But, as it now stands, a way THROUGH the government appears to be out of the equation for the government has learned to believe their own lies.

I will point out something right now, however, that the world had better take note and take note quickly. Australia, you know, is a British colony. Always was based on the British "pound" for currency. Might you find it interesting to know that as of June, 1990, Australia is now based on the dollar--AND THE CURRENCY IS MULTICOLORED, STATING THE NATION ON ONE PORTION AND THE DOLLAR AMOUNT AS WELL. THERE IS ALSO A CUTE LITTLE FIBER THREAD AND, FURTHER, THE NOTES WERE PRINTED RIGHT ON THE SAME PRESSES AS YOUR MONEY WILL BE AS WAS THAT OF THE SOVIET UNION! Just a thought for today--Hatonn will speak of that also in the EXPRESS so it reaches readers prior to this. It is coming, brothers--right on track and moving rapidly.

You may as well face something else, and Hatonn will cover this topic also, there is no United Nations nor U.S. nor English nor Russian intent to save any of those 200,000 Iraqi children marked for death. The POLICY is to kill the children and you may as well face it now or they will be dead by the time you can get intervention! I tell you again, the point is genocide--intentional genocide—and unless you as citizens of earth Shan face it, it is done!

(Candace: and lots of rumors abound now on the swine flu and its effects on children and the elderly as targets. Again, the vaccination will cause this flu not prevent it. Your choice anymore on whether you take vaccines of any sort or not.)

Let us return to my subject, Dharma, so that we can cover as much information as possible so that you will be free to write for Hatonn on the morrow.

I have one other request--please find the writing I did some days ago and include a message to my friend and brother in Shasta, JS, for I fear the mailing in separateness was overlooked. Thank you. We do not wish to further burden you ones, but we effort to respond to writers via these messages and it is easy to let personal response slip through unnoted. I would not persist except that John has a great walk to share with me at the appropriate sequence of events and I must stay in touch through the earth route that our works be coordinated for proper action. So be it--I shall not trouble you further with tasks--except to read and listen carefully.

NATURE OF THE ELECTRIC CURRENT

Ah, back to "our" favorite subjects. We shall now build up the nature of the electric current to make its multiplying and dividing two-way principle more clearly understood. The very first principle to make clear is that electricity cannot run in a straight line. It always spirals around a hole in one direction to create its two-way effect. An electric current on a straight wire does not run through the wire in a straight line, it spirals around on its surface. Now all of you good people who are familiar with a Tesla Coil know this as fact. In the coil, however, it spirals both through the spiraling wire and around the outside of the wire in addition. It is all the same in effect but perhaps a better visualization tool. There is always a hole in the center of the wire. A current strong enough to fill the whole wire would melt it. A still stronger current would vaporize it into gases.

This can be demonstrated by taking a clock spring of closely twisted wire and pulling it apart. You will see it coiling around its axis of gravity like a spirally whirling cone. That is electricity at work which you see spirally whirling around its centering hole.

Now consider the wave shaft itself. Motion whirls around that centering hole in four pairs of cones to every cycle. That is where electricity multiplies its terrific power to compress matter in order to create the explosives of which this entire universe consists. The wave is REPEATED in cycles, but each wave cycle is a series of four conical pairs.

The first essential for you to completely understand is the fact that there is always a hole in all matter and in every part of an electric current, except where collisions occur between pairs to destroy them by breaking them up into spiral ring systems. The other essential fact is that cycles pulses in two-way compression-expansion sequences to live and die. Then they must expand into the four ring formations of their cathodes to live and die. It is an extremely interesting and very simple process which you must thoroughly know, for there is nothing else beyond it to know. Every action in Nature repeats that one formula, from your thinking, to your breathing. Because of its great basic import we will leave no stones unturned to have you fully comprehend that master key of wave mechanics and space geometry which could make a new world of science if properly applied, and a new destiny of your own commanding if you apply it understandingly to every decision which you must make.

Helium, for example, is the inert gas record of the carbon octave. If you "electrocute" carbon by a million volt current the carbon will return to its cathode birthplace as helium to again become carbon. Likewise, if your body is electrocuted it will return to its eternal record of you to born a new body of you.

There are nine of these inert gases in Nature, as you will see by the nine stringed harp of the universe. The only difference in their structure is that each consecutive inert gas, from one to nine, is smaller than its predecessor, for each octave is a multiplication of its predecessor. We will get to more fully describing the inert gases as bridges between Man and God.

I am now going to request our editors dig up some examples to show you and please understand, readers, that they will not make sequential sense as to their numberings but I am going to utilize that which has already been beautifully done by Dr. Russell and we will move on with his numbering system, please. Except for diagrams it will be too difficult to visualize that of which I speak. Thank you.

(Candace: The images are missing. They do not copy from Christ’s email within this. I picked them out separately from the email into files, but when I then place them within my word doc piece, they still do not copy to the website, with the word doc. And I would then have to upload the several of them separately to the website piece which is awfully time consuming, so I am awaiting Christ’s creation of the pdf file which will include them. I have troubles still even with understanding the images, takes a meditative state for me to connect the dots with them for myself, meaning drawing on what I have stored in my monad.)

Figure No. 42: The upper diagram, marked A--A, represents the creation of an octave of tones, beginning with the inert gas of four motionless rings, centered by the stillness of universal energy, to act as cathodes at both ends. This pair of four rings divide and extend their pairs of four rings toward approaching mates. Electric compression causes the rings to begin to spin, then to become smaller and turn faster as they approach the plane of collision where all four pairs unite to form a sphere. This represents the centripetal half of the journey which charges, polarizes, heats and multiplies potential. These are the qualities necessary for increasingly vitalized life.

Between the cathodes is the sun of the atom or solar system thus created by the manifested energy which has been projected from its cathode Source, to simulate that energy by motion.

The central diagram, marked B--B, gives the octave names to the four pairs of tones of the carbon octave. The centering sun is marked carbon. Carbon is a united pair. It is a true sphere when hot, and true cube when cold. An equator marks the plane of union of the carbon pair. One hemisphere is on the red side of its wave, and the other hemisphere is on the blue side. The names of the elements are marked under each ring and their places in the spectrum are marked above them.

The lower diagram, marked C--C, represents their place in the tonal octave of the musical scale. The inert gas is the keynote of the electrical octave just as the note of C in the musical scale is the keynote for that octave. The keynote is omnipresent in all of the elements of matter as well as being omnipresent in the musical scale. By omnipresent we mean that it is in each note a well as its own tone. In music, for example, one is always conscious of the presence of the keynote, no matter which one is being sounded, nor how many of them. In matter, the inert gas is not so mind-consciously aware of its omnipresence but the sudden electrocution of any element, by passing a heavy current through it, will release all of the tones except the eternal keynote. By this process the area of gravity, represented by the hole, is gradually compressed out until the hole is closed up by the united pair and the very dense, hot, solid sphere is the product. The life half of the polarized body, which was created by an effort, comes to an end, and the death half, which requires no effort, begins.

This reversal from maximum compression to the beginning of expansion, and from heat to cold, and from charge to discharge and depolarization, is the most confusing of all phenomena in Nature to the physicist. It is the one thing all observers have missed. As we have mentioned before, even Einstein missed it in his Equation of 1905, for the validity of that equation ends right here and its reversal, which voids its validity, also begins right here. All observers throughout the centuries have failed to see that one direction of motion has produced a two-way effect, which is as applicable to a mathematical equation as it is to a state of motion.
Observe carefully what now happens, centripetal force reaches its maximum and begins to die, and centrifugal force takes over. Look again at the top diagram in Fig. 42 and carefully note that the four rings of the inert gas are like the four rims of wheel placed within each other, with one common hub. Now note that these four rings become the hub when they are compressed and extended. Observe, also, that the extensions cause the appearance of cones as centripetal force winds the cone bases into a sun at the apex point of collision. Observe this effect also in figures 43 and 44.

Now for the reversal. If you look again at A—A in fig. 42, you will note that the center of the inert gas is the point marked zero in both cathodes. These two points now become the apices of cones instead of the center of cone bases. The shaft of gravity which runs through from zero to zero now begins to open up at the center of the sun (or earth—or cell of your body) and cause it to expand at its equator and flatten at its poles. Rings are then thrown off from the equator which are the bases of cones whose apices are the zero centers of the cathodes.

Now look again at these zero points in A--A of Fig. 42. Note when we have indicated cone apices there by faint white tones. If you can now imagine yourself opening up that shaft of gravity in the center of any spherical cell, whether sun or carbon atom, so that the center of the sun becomes the center of cone bases, instead of being their apices , you will have begun to comprehend a secret that the world has never yet known about the transition from life to death.

Can you now see how centrifugal force of desire to return to the zero universe of rest, is unwinding that which has been compressed out of it, to let it come back into it? Can you now comprehend the loops of force in an electric current, or giant nebula, as shown in figure 43 and 44?

If you now study the ring nebulae of the heavens you can see numerous examples of dying suns. Perhaps the editors will be kind enough to present some within these pages. The Owl Nebula is a very interesting example of an "unwinding" sun. It has a big hole clear though it. The Ring Nebula in Lyra is also interesting to note because what was left of a sun regenerated at the center to repeat throwing off rings until nothing is left. Figure 31 & 32.

Candace: you should be able to google these nebulas. I think the Ring Nebula in Lyra is labeled the “eye of God.”

A complete explanation of this great pulsing movement, which motivates the universe, need volume instead of mere pages, but if you will follow carefully what is given herein you will have the essence of the profound mystery of the life-death movement of the creation, which the senses of man have not yet fathomed and it will be sufficient to your needs. Scientist will have enough more in-depth detailed information to fill their needs as well, for the ones who are intended to garner the information will find great and abundant information for which they petition. To assist in visualization of the whole process, however, instead of just its parts, please print Fig 45 which shows a whole carbon octave wave, rather than the electric current confined to a wire. The more you study these diagrams the more you will comprehend them. New
thinking is not readily grasped in one reading. Meditation and repeated reading finally reaches your omniscience, for your Mind really knows all things, and need but to be awakened to recollect that which it has always known. If you are not yet aware of this fact you will be some day, and the more deeply you desire the coming of that glorious day, the more quickly it will come.
(Candace: Well, interesting, Germain just described here, what I wrote I do above, in meditation! If you are a younger soul and don’t have a full storage in your monad or your morontial soul, you can still use meditation to get it out of the ONE mind of the creation. All this stuff has been given into Earth’s “genetic mind” for you to access. This got labeled the bestowal of the Spirit of Truth 2000 years ago, because younger souls have no ability to access higher than earth’s genetic mind.) More missing diagrams below, see above note.

The most important and direct reason why mankind should comprehend the way the Creator works in this respect, is because this book is being written to demonstrate that man cannot violate God’s orderly, rhythmic processes of nature without paying a price which is equal in measure to the violation.

Atomic fission is a violent abnormalcy for the rhythm of the environment necessary for man. This we must show electrically, chemically and in other ways which man understands by laboratory work, for morals in Nature do not have a metaphysical basis, nor even an ethical one. The behavior of all creating things is determined by their Source in the zero universe. These are the things which man, who believes in free will to do so as he chooses, must know. For this reason, we must convincingly show him how close to God man is without having known it. That we must do in language and diagrams which are familiar, and acceptable, to science. A metaphysical or emotional language used with moral persuasion, in a plea to cease this terrific violation, would have no effect upon industry, government or science whose need for a life-saving fuel is great, unless accompanied with scientific conviction that such procedure is in defiance of Cosmic law, which will not allow such defiance. This volume is necessarily too brief for expanded detail. Since we must, therefore, keep to the point at issue, we will save much space by telling you briefly right here what the following pages are to reveal in respect to vital knowledge, which no man on earth today even suspects, and, to our knowledge, only one energy entity of all the past ages has fully known and told to a world, which crucified Him because of it. Bear in mind that we shall not deal in abstractions, nor theory, nor affirmations, even though such affirmations may be admitted truths.

The time must eventually come when man must know where God is at every moment in respect to himself. He must completely understand how God controls every action and desire of all living things, from man to fungus cell, or from galaxy to electron, during their entire journeys from their beginnings in Him to their endings in Him. THESE ARE THE UNKNOWN THINGS WHICH UNFOLDING MAN MUST KNOW, BEFORE HE CAN BEGIN TO MANIFEST HIS OWN DIVINE INHERITANCE AS AN OMNISCIENT AND OMNIPOTENT BEING:

VIP LIST

1.The invisible universe is in absolute control of the visible. The invisible universe dominates and controls all motion la magnetic division into cube wave-fields of zero curvature, beyond which no moving thing can pass. It can, however, repeat itself in neighboring wave-fields, but always in reverse, as mirrors reverse. The geometry of the zero universe is .based upon the cube, and cube sections. Their planes are of zero curvature and they reflect their forms in matter in crystal structures, which are the only forms of zero curvature in Nature.

2. All motion in all the electric universe is curved. The curved universe of matured form is based upon the sphere. The sphere is a compressed cube. The sphere is a series of true circles no matter where it may be divided into sections by cutting through it in one plane, anywhere.

3. All motion is equally compressed in respect to gravity, therefore, all motion is in true gravity center circles, which multiply into spheres, and again divide into true circles.

4. The Source of energy which creates true circles, is at their very center. The Source of all energy is the Creator. All motion of every nature, whether of thought or action, spins in true circular control around the omnipotent Creator of that motion, and in planes of 90 degrees from a shaft of any extension of motion.

5. No man, nor creating thing, can in the least way, become off-center from God, nor can his orbit around God be aught, at any time, than a true circle, even though its seeming orbit is an eclipse. You think of orbits of planets as being elliptical. And so they seem, but such illusions in Nature are multitudinous, and must be overcome by comprehension. See Fig. 46.

6. Man's body is compressed motion, which encircles Man's invisible Mind-Source in true circles. He can never depart from these true circles. His thinking and his forming body cells encircle them without knowing that he is but manifesting his own immortal Self, or without knowing that the immortal Self which centers him is continually whispering to whatever of Mind-awareness has yet unfolded within him. The noise and turmoil of outer-sensing drown out those inner whisperings for long aeons, but there comes a day in his unfolding when he begins to hear that Inner voice. More long ages pass before he knows that it is the Cosmos of all that IS is speaking to him and that he IS that Cosmos.

7. Gravity controls the moving universe but man has never known, nor even suspected, that his own immortality and gravity are ONE in their centering of his sensed-body. Nor has he ever known that gravity extends to a shaft as his body extends from thought-ring planes to mass, and as equators divide to become pairs and united to lose their division. These things Man must know together with the omnipresence of gravity which but seems to the senses to extend into shafts made up of many points, which are all ONE. When Man overcomes this illusion of the senses he, likewise outgrows the possibility of forming sensed-conclusions such as the nucleal atom, which violates all principle of this electric universe, which Nature is.

8. Man plainly senses the motion of a plane, or boat, or a speeding bullet and thinks of it as a direction of motion. He sees the motion of a wave, or the vibration registered by a harp string, or the cardiogram of a heart pulsation. His senses also interpret these as motion, and directions of motion, not knowing that they are but registering the curvature of gravity control, and that the direction of motion is ninety degrees removed from that direction of gravity control.

9. That which cannot be sensed in invisible space is yet to be dynamically known. The mystery of the crystal, and its cleavages which divides crystals into units, lies within the knowledge of space geometry, which can be scientifically organized into Mind-visibility, as bodies in motion can be scientifically organized in sense-visibility. There is nothing in nature which the senses can feel that the Mind cannot know.

10. The great mystery of all of the mysteries of matter lies hidden within the inert gases of the wave. The nature and structure of these keys to motion have never been known. It is time that they must be known.

All of these mysteries shall be briefly touched upon herein for the express purpose of giving enough knowledge of the true nature of the atom to prevent it being used to endanger the human race.

Thank you, chela, I believe you are too weary to go on longer at this sitting. Let us take leave for a while. Do not effort to sketch the diagrams indicated--in the interest of speed, we shall just use those of Walter who sits with me and offers readily that we do so.

If you feel overwhelmed, be patient, all of you--for it is a time of times to experience
upon a living planet--when knowledge comes forth from the ignorance. So be it and may the violet flame of transmutation enfold you that you may be given into KNOWING.

I AM GERMAIN

PJ 32
CHAPTER 19

REC #2 GERMAIN

SUNDAY, JUNE 23, 1991 2:56 P.M. YEAR 4, DAY 311
ETERNAL UNIVERSE: CENTERING

Germain present and ready to continue with our discussion regarding our eternal universe--yes, it is also mine. Until it is somewhat understood, you have no way to KNOW that which must be accomplished to get off your place. Then we need to be able to make a transition, also, whereby some are able to structure the next step in that translation. This is still a "required" "physical" experience so some of you must KNOW, even if most of the human populations of Shan do not.

You have been told that ignorance of The Laws is suitable reason for God's understanding. However, refusal to learn when information is present to overcome ignorance is "excuse" and is not acceptable--for God is sending/bringing Truth and Man is expected to do his CHOOSING well. No indeed, our craft would not be very crowded with travelers this day! And, no, it is not alright to just turn back "part way" and continue in other breaking of Laws intentionally, and yes, if you stand by and "allow" stoning of your brothers who bring that word, by those who set themselves up as Truthbearers but are false, you are as guilty of the stoning as are they. You may denounce the words we bring until the bitter ending and it will make not one iota of difference in the Truth herein. But the children shall be gathered unto the shepherd for they are unknowing and without blemish.

Not one action of motion man or Nature--in all the universe--can escape from the absolute centering of its action by the Controller of all action. Anything, or any man who tries to escape from it, or use his "free will power" to do as he chooses, may exercise that privilege, even unto destroying himself by so doing. He will not escape, however, from the perpetual control of his universal energy Source. No matter what he does, to upset the universal balance, he will find that the Creator of Creation always centers him, and his own unbalanced orbit is still on center with his unbalance, and is perpetually in a plane of 90 degrees from the shaft upon which its circling turn.
(Candace: Again, wait the pdf file for the figures.)
Consider a top, for example, which is spinning true upon the planet's axis of gravity. See Fig. 46-A. All motion around that axis is in true circles, and in planes of 90 degrees from that axis. The time comes when the top can no longer spin fast enough to keep its spinning's centered by the earth's axis. As it slows its speed its axis inclines. Every turn of the top still spins true to the now wobbling axis. That wobbling axis is compelled to revolve around its Source of balance, however, and in doing so it inscribes true circles around its gravity Source, and they, likewise, are in planes of 90 degrees from that axis, as illustrated in the diagram A-1 and A-2. Consider the earth's orbit, for another example--see B-1 and B-2. When the earth was where Mercury now is, there was but one common center of gravity, and one equatorial plane for the earth, and for the sun. The earth has now left that position of perfect balance between itself and its source and set up an equator of its own, which is at an angle of 23 degrees from the sun's equator. Its axis has a similar variation to that of its source. It has not escaped God-control, however, for the sun's gravity still controls it by centering a larger circle, which includes its entire wanderings around two centers instead of one. Fig. 46-C illustrates this principle in an off-center flywheel which will turn with uneasy and uncomfortable oscillations if slow enough, but would shake itself to pieces if turned very fast. This example is a good symbol of your present civilization, which is ever turning faster in its eccentric orbit, and ever approaching its dissolution.

Man must some day learn that every cell of his body must be in tune with the universal rhythm in order to keep his body in balance, and every thought and action, which controls his body, should be within as close a circular orbit as possible to reach within to the divine Source of all things where omnipotence and omniscience awaits all men. In this way only, and through such knowledge only, can Man know the meaning of that Silent Voice which has tried to reach through his senses for ages upon ages. A continued effort to thus decentrate from concentrated movement to universal stillness, gradually unfolds one's spiritual and intellectual nature. Decentration invites meditation and meditation opens wide the doors for inspiration. Don't be too impatient regarding how to reach through in that meditation for if you can learn to totally relax into com­munion it will be fine. It requires no special "methods", in fact prescribed "methods" only end up being far more distracting than helpful. We will work on that matter at a later time.

The geniuses of the world are those who have learned to talk with God by transcending their senses and becoming Mind-Beings. In this still very early stage of the unfolding of the Man idea he is very conspicuously body-conscious and but faintly Mind-conscious. God's intent for man is that he should manifest Mind‑-not body. The signs of the times tell us, that more and more Mind-conscious humans are coming into their fruition stage, but mass-Man is still body and-sensation­-conscious. That is why such chaos is spreading over the face of the earth. Culture is dying because sensation shuns culture. A Wagner or Mozart is worth billions, and should be nourished. The Wagner’s and Mozart’s of today can be found trying to survive by playing in night clubs, or selling vacuum cleaners. You have no pennies to spare for the arts of peace while so many billions of dollars must be spent upon the arts of war, and in extolling those who kill. Man has chosen to upset his own balance by seemingly violating the inviolate. In the battle of civilization for body-supremacy over Mind, it may well be that the moral, mental and spiritual decline of the last half century will continue into another degrading Dark Age. Time is naught, however, in Nature, and Man will again arise through the efforts of the few among the many who are now becoming more and more Mind-conscious.

Scientifically, what is happening to mankind at the present time is that he has chosen to distort his balanced circular orbit around his Creator. His free will, supported by his ignorance of his unavoidable close relationship to God, and his unawareness of his dependence on God, has influenced him to choose transient body-sensation, body-comforts and body-values instead of eternal Mind-values. It is not possible for Man to continue to distort true circular orbits of Man around God, by choosing eccentric orbits or by unbalanced interchange in his human relations. No Man, or nation, is powerful enough for that. Fear is the product of such unbalance. Neither Man, nor nation, can survive fear. The universe is founded upon love and Man must some day become aware of the meaning of love as related to human survival. And to have love--you must let go of fear. Your present civilization is hurting itself by building its own agonies and ills. It has become physically scientific instead of spiritually scientific. It has no living philosophy to overcome the philosophy of death, which is now threatening the world. War has taken forty million lives in forty years, but radioactivity can very easily take four hundred million lives in four hours. This bears some serious contemplation, chelas. Worse, this can be done even if war does not occur.

Eighty years ago there was less than three pounds of radium above your earth, yet people are dying today from slow accumulations of that little over the years. Today you are creating over 15,000 tons or more of uranium salts each year which is ever so much more deadly. Not only that, you have some million tons of uranium ore above ground. Who today can tell what the price will be that you must pay for that in human lives and deformed births? Who today can tell the price you shall be forced to pay in the future years if there are future years to be considered, for there are so many other toxins abounding in your place which are almost as deadly as the so-called "nuclear" substances. The concrete containers which house this deadly material and wherever they might be placed become radioactive monsters to raise up and devour you. You cannot know for another decade or more what that price will be of just that loosed in the past, but if the intervening decade multiplies the amount of killer metals, which will be above ground, in the ratio of its present increase, it is quite possible that the doom of the human race is then inevitable without other happenings.

All of the above has been written to show that Man cannot transcend Nature, or violate its tonal rhythms, by attempting to travel outside of the orbit ordained from Him. By so doing he has extended his orbit in the direction of death by expanding his circle to take him farther away from God. Fig. 46 will clarify that for you. Note the orbit of the earth. Its potential was maximum when its orbit was a true circle around its source. An elliptical orbit, and a straying from its plane of balance with the sun, not only widened its circle of control, but unbalanced its relations with its source by dividing its power by perihelion and aphelion positions in its orbit. The orbits of all the planets plainly mark out the road of death, which all dying things must follow. Can it be that Man prefers to choose such a path, or is it because he just does not know?

How long must it be before mankind will know his universe and his Creator sufficiently well to live in love instead of in fear? The answer to that is dependent upon the length of time it will still take for Man to know his universe, and to know God who centers it and him. As lone as Man chooses to think, or act, out of balance and close control with the Magnetic Light which centers his every cell as well as his Soul-Identity, he but weakens himself by distancing himself from his Source of power. In so doing, however, he does not escape from its absolute control and watchful care over him, no matter what he does to hurt himself.

All of the examples given in Fig. 46 illustrate the principle of balanced control of all creating things by their Creator. It also illustrates the principle of multiplied power which Man gives to himself by ever drawing the circles of his body in closer circles of balanced relationship with his Maker in order to become a mind-Being primarily, and a body, secondary. The secret power, therefore, for any man, does not lie his ability to create motion. It lies in his ability to knowingly control it. A little knowledge is more powerful than a mammoth cyclotron.

THE ONENESS OF GRAVITY AND MAGNETISM

If it appears I am repeating myself, please bear with me, for it is so entertwined that some must be repeated.

We have now arrived at a point where the relationship of gravity and magnetism can be more easily comprehended. They both belong to the zero universe. They are both one, but each has a different connotation in common usage which requires two words to define their separate meanings, just as an armchair and a rocking chair are both of them chairs, but require two words to differentiate them. Gravity really means a point, or shaft, that can be located in the invisible universe, where Mind desires to concentrate thought, and thought-power. You cannot see gravity but you can locate it at the very center of every creating thought-ring, which constitutes what we call bodies of matter. You cannot SEE Mind either, but you can locate Mind also, for Mind is also that center which balances, controls, surveys and motivates its electric thought-rings in their effort to simulate the Idea existent within that stillness, by fast or slow motion.

There is not more gravity or less gravity anywhere. The seeming increase of the power of gravity is electric potential, which means faster motion in smaller circle. Gravity shaft, and centers of gravity are the omnipotent zero of the Mind Universe. It is the same everywhere. It is all-powerful everywhere. The nearer that motion can come to it the greater the power which can be drawn from it. In Man that power is desire. Desire for closeness to God gives one that power in the measure of Man’s desire. The measure of power which Man takes from it is the measure which is dependent upon his own desire for omnipotence, and his willingness to multiply his thought-power and action into electric potential BY ACTION. In so doing he decentrates to the Source of where gravity multiplication begins in order to conceive Idea and gain knowledge. He then concentrates to manifest God’s omnipotence in him.

Let us look at this for that which it really is; Gravity and the Magnetic Light are ONE, but the connotation of gravity differentiates it from the word God. They are the same, however, for God is the universal Soul while Soul in Man means Identity, or Being, as a unit of the Universal Being. The moment that electricity divides the One changeless condition into pairs it is necessary to balance and control those pairs. Gravity is the Magnetic control and balancer, although its power never multiplies or divides. Where gravity is, stillness is. An area of stillness always surrounds gravity shafts. These areas are the holes which center the rings of electric potential which continually multiply compression, or di­vide it by expanding, in accord with the desires of Nature, or Man, to manifest that all-power which is within, and omnipresent in all things. The "meaning" of "gravity" is a most often asked question for it is not well understood and is NOT that which the science books explain it to be.

The one most important thing to burn into your consciousness is to realize that wherever motion is, it is centered by stillness, and that stillness is its CAUSE. The universe is composed of electric thought-rings of motion. Each thought-ring is centered and controlled by the Creator of that thought-ring. God creates His universe in that way. You create your universe that way, also. It is God who sits there. It is the Magnetic Light of all-knowing, all-powerful Mind which sits there. We call that centering point GRAVITY. The reason why we call it gravity is because there are adjacent thought-rings which have united together so closely that we think of them as mass, instead of rings. Each added ring of the mass has its Mind-center in its own plane. In a mass, therefore, there are seemingly so many Mind-centers of stillness that they constitute a shaft. The word "gravity" arises from this fact. Gravity is a shaft of Mind-controlling stillness. In that sense, gravity and God are one. Now you-have the whole story except for one thought to complete it. Every point of that gravity point is the same point, for God’s zero universe is omnipresent.

It may take you a while to fully grasp the above, but you can never comprehend it by reasoning with your brain as a sense basis, for in that process is the motion of "thinking". You must learn to "be still and KNOW". The inner thinking of deep meditation will take you into the zero world of REALITY where illusion does not exist. Moreover, neither will the smatterings of incorrect perceptions as given to you before now be forever inhibiting your learning and KNOWING. The more you are able to find that center where the Light of Creation dwells, the more you will be able to discover the Light of your Self, and that is the greatest miracle that can happen to anyone. When you find your Self you also find God in His Kingdom within you. You certainly do not need to go running about the globe searching for Self for, if you do so, you will NEVER FIND SELF. When you have thus acquired full awareness of your own omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence you can then knowingly, and authoritatively, say: "I and my Father are ONE!"

Man's unfolding power increases in the measure in which God-awareness in him increases. As your power increases through that greater comprehension, your command over motion, and over your own destiny, increases in proportion. The main thing for you to fix into your consciousness is the fact that this is a Mind and motion universe, and that Mind centers motion. In the Mind is all-Knowing and all-power. In the motion is the image form of Mind-knowing which manifests mind-power without being that power. In that sense it would be more exactly definitive to term it a Mind and Mind-thought universe--for all electric motion is but the record in motion of Mind-thinking. It would be even more simple to think of our universe as a Cosmic cinema, for it parallels the cinema of man in every respect.

MAGNETISM, CORRECTING CONCEPTION

It is necessary to correct the popular conception regarding what is meant by the term magnetism, which is now popularly regarded as a physical force, closely related to electricity. Some do pretty well in considering that ones have "personal-magnetism" but even that is misunderstood. You hear much about magnetic fields, electro-magnetism, magnets, magnetic lines of force and such phenomena. You hear about the power of magnetism to pick up needles, tacks and small iron objects with small magnets, and the power of lifting tons by large magnets. You often hear of the universe being referred to as an electromagnetic universe. It could properly be so termed but only in the sense which you would apply to a Mind and matter universe, or the term Creator and Creation.

You also hear it said that the earth is a huge magnet, such as the bar magnet made within an electric coil. It is not like a bar magnet, however. The middle of a bar magnet IS "DEAD". The center of the earth is alive. Earths and suns are the result of collisions which occur between polarized pairs where two bar magnets come together as you refer to what we will label figures 11, 12 and 13. These polarized pieces of steel should not be called magnets, however. Like the earth, they are electrically created. They are electrical effects controlled by Magnetic stillness, which means Mind-stillness. It is popularly believed, however, that magnetism comes from matter which is endowed with magnetic qualities. It has ever been claimed that all of such material must be in the earth's crust not more than fifty miles deep, and that influence creates a magnetic field for earths and suns. It, also, presumably created magnetic fields and lines of force, which bend around from equators to poles. There are many such theories, all of which are groundless, for they are all of them perfectly explainable electric effects which we will yet enlarge upon.

Much confusion has been set up in world laboratories because of this concept of magnetism. The physicist deflects electrons from their paths in vacuum tubes by holding a magnet near their path, and sincerely believes that the power of magnetism does that instead of electric polarity. He does not realize that the polarized condition in his "magnet" is an electrically divided equilibrium which has created two strong electric vortices, which his electrons are being pulled into just as particles floating n in your bath tub are pulled into its spirally turning outflow.

Hundreds of other misinterpretations of what electricity is doing fills all research laboratories and not only slows their progress but gives them a tremendous amount of unnecessary work in experiment after hopeless experiment, at tremendous cost, to find out things which are quite simply predictable to one who knows CAUSE and WHY of things.

Before passing this subject it may be well to give one more example of misinterpretation where electric effects are attributed to magnetism. In the astronomical laboratory they use an instrument called a spectroscope which tells what the stars are composed of in lines of colored light. Michael Faraday "discovered" a relation between "magnetism" and light. Later a scientist, named Zeeman, used that principle to detect the "magnetic fields" of stars by applying a magnetic control to the spectroscopic light lines of the stars. As a result he succeeded in splitting one line into two, making it look like a tuning fork. With a stronger, "magnetic field" he again split those two so there were four, which then looked like a table fork. The result is interesting, and valuable, but it is not what it is claimed to be. It is a division of one fixed condition into pairs, and octaves of pairs , and that is the sole office of electricity. So why call the polarizing principle of the electric current a "Zeeman effect"?

The word magnetism should in no way be used, for it connotes a physical attribute. A proper way to connect it to this electric universe of motion would be to term it the Magnetic-electric universe, meaning the spiritual-physical universe, or the Mind-thinking universe, in the sense that the zero Magnetic universe is the Creator, and the motion universe is Creation. Likewise, you should never use the term matter in relation to the visible universe, for the word matter connotes substance, and there is no substance in all of the motion universe. You must someday remodel your concepts to the realization that the God Light of all-knowing and all-energy is all there is in this omnipresent universe of Mind. Mind thinks its knowing, however, and electrically records the imaginings of that thinking by two-way divided effects of motion. Motion simulates that which it seems to be but that is all it does. It creates a motion-sound-picture by the light which is projected from Mind.

What observers think of as magnetic power is the measure of electric potential which is created around gravity shafts and centers. The multiplication of electric potential around gravity shafts is--in reality--the manner in which Mind-thinking concentrates.

It is not gravity, or Mind, or stillness, which multiplies, however. That which multiplies and divides is electric potential only, and that means fast or slow centripetal or centrifugal motion. The gravity which evidences Mind-concentrative power is changeless. Motion surrounding it alone changes.

If you wonder why you are so far behind in coming into understanding of Truth of your universe, you must look to the scientific "method" of "proving" everything in a "physical" manner. Many scientists do not accept God or Creator as a truthful entity and therefore CANNOT POSSIBLY FIND THE CORRECT CAUSES AND RESPONSE. SINCE GOD IS GRAVITY AND ALL LIGHT AND ALL-KNOWING AS WELL AS ALL-ENERGY, YOU CANNOT HAVE THE WHOLE WITH ONLY HALF THE EQUATION.

RIFE APPARATUS

I am herein reminded of that which so many effort to accomplish now--a cure for diseases and infirmities through use of the Rife microscope, etc. However, you work with only a portion of the equation so how can you possible find the "whole"?

I honor Royal Raymond Rife for he made a most significant contribution to the world of "seeing". Through his perceptive work with circular, wedgeshaped, quartz crystal prisms he has been able to polarize light in such a way as to produce the visibility of micro-organisms beyond the range of electron microscopes.

Rife's understanding of the "heterodyning" of light enables his device to see far into the extreme, so-called invisible infra-red (left) and ultra-violet (right) ends of the color spectrum. The use of a revolving control permits any one facet of a prism to bring light into a special, "fine tuneable" frequency, with all the ease of turning a radio dial--much as we contact Dharma. We always present ourselves in a color band ray from which she can "fine-tune" and identify. In this way, the Rife microscope captures light passing through a particular prism not ordinarily visible to the naked eye or the fifty-thousand diameter, magnifying, electron microscope.

In the "heterodyning effect" light from two vibrational frequencies interplay to establish two new frequencies. This medium transposing light allows the Rife Instrument to re-create bands of light running into the several higher, invisible octaves of the ultra-­violet end of the scale. By contrast, visible light (color) embraces scarcely as one octave range. Thus Rife's microscope joins ultra-violet beams with other oscillations to manifest light in the eye of the viewer, otherwise lying beyond the realm of visibility.

The Rife microscope permits scientists to observe the living virus and other micro­organisms without the need for stains. Invariably when used, the electron microscope, stains, or both, immediately kill tiny life-forms. Necessary study of the active germs can be easily made with the Rife equipment, for great benefit in modern laboratory work.

Most microscopes hold light rays in parallel movement for short distances. The electron microscope can't separate the beams indefinitely and ultimate distortion begins to occur. With Rife's instrument the rays run parallel without convergence, thus demonstrating incredible feats of high magnification. .Please recall what I have said about the cube and non-curvature and the sphere with curvature. You are going to have to come back to the point of God/Cube if you indeed will perfect this work.

In Rife's work, he discovered that all bacteria or virus maintains its own frequency vibration--this is a vital piece of information for the facts are- they are but crystalline substance. Later Rife found a certain form of cell life could invariably be tuned into by a prescribed setting. Rife's unusual microscope made visible virus found in poliomyelitis and cancerous tumors, previously invisible through any other microscope. Since these type of micro-organisms thrive in the range of radio waves in the electromagnetic spectrum their progression can be observed and poses the possibility that some vibrational producing instrument could be employed to control their growth and behavior--or destruction. It is interesting to note that the, once believed, colorless bacteria and virus do generate hues which can be translated from the seemingly micro-invisible world into your "seeing" rainbow light spectrum.

Why have not more scientists looked into the effects Rife achieved with electromagnetic waves of specific frequencies upon disease, including cancer? Dr. Georges Lakhovsky in Paris developed a wave emitter called a multiwave oscillator which he certainly found gave good results in both plants and humans. Why can't the apparatus seem to find perfection in the hands of current experimenters? Because you have forgotten that the center of all is Creator (Mind) and gravity is Creator (Mind)--therefore, if the one single most important element is excluded, that of God/Mind Man/Mind--you CANNOT PERFECT THE WHOLE CYCLE.

The multi-wave oscillator is today banned by the FDA as quackery--and in most instances it could be considered as such for, again, the "invisible" element of electrical projection is missing in the calculations.

These same good results are noted in Bordeau by another inventor, self-taught as was Rife, Antonine Priore, whose apparatus combines the use of electromagnetic radiation with a plasma of helium or noble gases reminiscent of Rife's methods.

I can promise you that until you bring into tuning the mental pattern within the focus of the "physical" projection"--you cannot complete the cycle and until a cycle can be completed--you are not going to get very far. The "cures" attained are due to an ability of the individual "patent" to mentally bring his own frequency into the same identical pattern as the equipment is producing so that the circuit is completed. This requires cooperation of the patient--more than the efficiency of the apparatus. This is why, if given into the care of a good hypnotherapist who can direct the subconscious mind into alignment, you can attain incredible results with actually inferior product.

We will have opportunity to share more on this subject at a later time but now I believe we should take a rest break. We will do no one a favor if we cause our scribe to be unable to function. Thank you for your kind attention and I trust some of you insightful readers are picking up the information intended for your eyes and understanding. Let us move in this very experience journey into wholeness. It can be accomplished if enough find desire to do so.

Good day and thank you, Dharma, for your service. As we consider the spectrum octaves and the "matter" octaves, I believe that much will come into consciousness for the intended receivers of the information. It cannot do so, however, if we fail to get it to print so our appreciation is great for you who produce this great quantity of material. Freedom, and transcendence can be only come into perception by coming into knowledge. So be it and may the transmuting flame of the violet frequency give unto you protection and awareness for it shall be through the violet ray that great healing can come about. I salute you as a fellow traveler.

I AM GERMAIN