제목: All of PDF document are here, you can download it. From #2 ~ to #60

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default PJ #107 " RING AROUND THE ROSIE...! "

This Pdf book was created by Christ. Lippens, transcribed by André & Christ.
    from the format posted on
    www.fourwinds.10.com
    PJ #107 " RING AROUND THE ROSIE...! "
    Click on page to download Pdf: 4.21 Mb.

I no longer find it acceptable to have to counter such claims as "anti-Semitic". I, and most of YOU, I repeat, ARE SEMITES. Most of those referring to themselves as "Semites" ARE NOT! So, WHO are the "revisionists" of historical truth? You will note that "your enemies" will ALWAYS grasp a "term" and change definitions of said word or term and reverse its meaning--so that somehow YOU are the culprit no matter on whose "side" you effort to reside.

How do I DARE speak of these things in TRUTH? Because, after a while--you must use the terminology (before it is changed) to express a point. "Jewishness" is taking a far different turn than you might expect, beloved readers--FAR DIFFERENT.
    Some of the very important topics are: America in peril--Calif. update. Abe Fortas was one of the schemers - More about "Treasurygate". - Update on Ray Renick - Help the Hopi Nation. Very large MICROWAVE towers in Alaska - THE COMMITTEE OF 17 LIST - More on gold certificates - The Star Lady - SOLZHENITSYN ON COMMITTEE OF 17 - Black helicopters - Wholesale killing of populations - Jackie Kennedy had one of the gold certificates -- Wake-up call for M.Ds. - Flesh-eating .bacteria - Congressional reorganization - China and human rights - Kissinger and British plan India's dismemberment. Anglo-American geostrategy - Judges Or Criminals? By Eustace Mullins-Jewish/Zionist Influence-Ronn Jackson Interview-Grandma-IRS/Collection Agency For Private Federal Reserve Bank-Cancerous Khazarian Fake "Jews"-Linda Thompson Update-More Excerpts From The Usurpers-Gun Control & disarming You-Jack McLamb/Ex-Cop Labeled Impersonator Protest In Blue, By Jake Batsell-Jewish Terrorists-Hidden Government Info On POWS & MIAs-Nez Perce Face New-Nazi Invasion By John Young-Vince Foster Murder-Kol Nidre-The Crime Bill-Aristide/Israel And Hatti's Drug Secret-Pope Draws Jewish Ire For Knighting Waldheim.
    첨부된 파일 첨부된 파일

주제글 정보