52/59 페이지 처음처음 ... 2 22 32 37 42 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 마지막마지막

제목: All of PDF document are here, you can download it. From #2 ~ to #60

Default PJ #97 " HEAVE-`EM OUT Phase three, part 1 "

This Pdf book was created by Christ. Lippens, transcribed by André & Christ.
    from the format posted on
    www.fourwinds.10.com
    PJ #97 " HEAVE-`EM OUT Phase three, part 1 "
    Click on page to download Pdf: 1.48 Mb.

Readers, I hereby go on record as telling you that there are "aliens" among you, under the ground, around you, and working with some of the elders of every government you serve. Whose side are "they" on? Well, it depends on which side YOU are on as to whom you consider a friend or enemy. I hope you will read right through this journal--or go to the last portion about the "Blue Beam" project--and see if my writings seem quite so false and amusing to you--it is YOUR CHARACTERS WHO PLAN THESE CUTE GAMES AT YOUR EXPENSE AND HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS--I ONLY TELL YOU ABOUT THEM.

Topics Discussed Are: Sharks-Zionism Isn't Judaism-Messages From God-The Great Election Fraud Of 1944-Update On Ronn Jackson a And Gunther Russbacher-Constitutional Treason-The U.S. Constitution Compared With The Federalist Papers-Gerry Spence-Prophets-The U.S. Government And Extra-terrestrial Entities- Saving everyone in the world - Prophets - Excerpts From: Childhood's End By Arthur C. Clarke-Election Of Judges Is Mandatory-Comrade Herr Henry Kissinger-Clark Clifford THE BLUE BEAM PROJECT-Zhirinovsky- Earthquakes - Synthesis Of Science And Religion-The Truman Doctrine-Earthquakes. Many other timely news and/or educational items
    첨부된 파일 첨부된 파일

Default PJ #99 " USURPERS OF FREEDOM IN CONSPIRACY "

This Pdf book was created by Christ. Lippens, transcribed by Roel & Christ.
    from the format posted on
    www.fourwinds.10.com
    PJ #99 " USURPERS OF FREEDOM IN CONSPIRACY "
    Click on page to download Pdf: 1.20 Mb.

As I move on to write on Russia, Khazars, the CIA and other topics, you ones seem to keep forgetting that ENGLAND was and IS your controlling monarchy.

There is no way to stress this critically enough. You had Cecil Rhodes who formulated this very plan of New World Order--and it was based on operations which would be fulfilled through the Freemason-type action (which is according to the Zionist Protocols of "do it in total secrecy"). This PLOT was in fact a major plan to destroy civilization which would, in result, produce a return to the Dark Ages. Is this a "conspiracy"? Of course--for a single man may well formulate a plan but it requires other energies in assistance to pull it off.
    Some very important topics are: The New Dark Ages Conspiracy By Carol White-The Anglo-Jesuit Link-The Sun Never Sets On The Hollinger Corporate Empire-Treasonous Executive Orders-Blue Beam Projects-What Is A Christian? Who Is A Jew?-Auctioning America-Brazil Money Exchange-Gaiandriana-O.J. Simpson-UFO Base Off Florida Coast-The Usurpers, By Medford Evans-More On Treasurygate-The Vatican Of Judaism-Executive Order #12919, Presidential Authority Over Industry And Technology-Constitution: Amendment II (Right To Bear Arms).
    첨부된 파일 첨부된 파일

주제글 정보