45/59 페이지 처음처음 ... 15 25 30 35 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 55 ... 마지막마지막

제목: All of PDF document are here, you can download it. From #2 ~ to #60

Default PJ # 83 " POLITICAL PSYCHOS "

This Pdf book was created by Christ. Lippens, transcribed by Paul & Christ.
    from the format posted on
    www.fourwinds.10.com
    PJ # 83 " POLITICAL PSYCHOS "
    Click on page to download Pdf: 1.22 Mb.

This JOURNAL, POLITICAL PSYCHOS, must be totally con-fused with PSYCHOPOLITICS or you will have nothing upon which to base reference.

We can talk day and night into infinity and it will not mean nearly as much to you as a clear-cut example of what we effort to bring to your attention. I can only urge you to REALIZE FULLY that these things are not happening to "someone else" "somewhere else". It is not "just in Russia" or "just here or there"--IT IS IN YOUR DOORYARD--HAPPENING TO YOU! THIS is mind control utilizing the very physical expression of your physical brain. It is all but too late to change the direction of the world--for with the elder generation moving on there will be nothing to distract you ones of the younger generations from the programming already being set into your recognition--all other will be memories lost into oblivion for all history; all Truth is being rewritten into that which the adversary will have you believe.
    How many Dharmas will there be to write the Truth that you may awaken? So few as to cause you to stumble in despair if I told you. But, the glory is: It only takes ONE! IT ONLY TAKES ONE IN GOD!
    Some of the important topics discussed are: Who has the monopoly on the world opium trade? Princess Grace Kelly and the drug trade - How Tavistock of England controls the U.S. government, in detail. THE IMPORTANCE OF SPELT AND RED LENTILS FOR SURVIVAL. British East India Company (the Elite of England) and the drug trade - How Mind Control & Psychopolitics is used to enslave the world's population, YOU!!!
    첨부된 파일 첨부된 파일

Default PJ #86 " MISSING THE LIFEBOAT?? "

This Pdf book was created by Christ. Lippens, transcribed by André & Christ.
    from the format posted on
    www.fourwinds.10.com
    PJ #86 " MISSING THE LIFEBOAT?? "
    Click on page to download Pdf: 4.15 Mb.

As the "front" heats up in confusion and time for "takeover" of the New World Order I wish to offer thanks and appreciation to those who work diligently and unendingly to PROVE MY PRESENCE. I specifically wish to take note and offer appreciation to ones, Col. James "Bo" Gritz, George Green, Gary Anderson (known under so many names as to be unable to list appropriate or current label), and all those participating in their nest of co-workers.

Mr. Green, for instance, gains ability to lie and have the courts back him up by his unending stream of "connections" (such as: "Ask Bo Gritz," and, "I'm just an 'agent' smoking out these cult operators..." etc.). Gary Anderson goes forth with their costly and DANGEROUS plan for sucking you nice people into "trusts" which will be confiscated and a full-out effort to see to it that you "patriots" do all the right things TO GET YOU DEADED IN THE UPCOMING CLOSE-DOWN OF YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.
    Do not think for one minute that I am "against" these goodly teachers for they serve the most impressive jobs on the globe--that of disinformation, deceit and legal manipulation which ex-presses the very epitome of that which has GONE WRONG in your nation and world--AND PERSONAL VALUES.
    Some very important topics covered in this JOURNAL are: Update on George Green and the above gang - An Illinois suit against FEMA - Russians "feeling their oats" - Patience vs. inaction - YOU must decide as a nation do we live or die. Paul Wilcher's letter to Janet Reno - WEAN'S DYNAMITE EXPOSE - Serious earthquakes ahead - Judge Smith guilty of jury tampering - New World Order targets Calif. first - The missing gold from Fort Knox. (Index Included)
    첨부된 파일 첨부된 파일

주제글 정보