44/59 페이지 처음처음 ... 14 24 29 34 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 54 ... 마지막마지막

제목: All of PDF document are here, you can download it. From #2 ~ to #60

Default PJ #82 " RETIREMENT RETREATS or WHICH CONCENTRATION-CAMP DO YOU PREFER? "

This Pdf book was created by Christ. Lippens, transcribed by André & Christ. from the format posted on www.fourwinds.10.com
    PJ #82 " RETIREMENT RETREATS or WHICH CONCENTRATION-CAMP DO YOU PREFER? "
    Click on page to download Pdf: 1.06 Mb.

In the terrors that befall a pathway, my beloved children, a conscious being is torn and often immobilized by assaults upon the very soul. You ones who serve so closely to God (not in pious drivel of assumed "the way it is") are the most sought after souls for the adversary's "scalp belt". You can, therefore, choose: you can be immobilized, cease and desist in the "work" and pray the adversary will "go away"--or, you can hold tightly to my hand and I'll bring you through--with soul untarnished and peace in that valley of terrors. Will this cause the attackers to stop? No, but you shall be able to prevail and the prevailing will ALWAYS bring greater insight and ability to gain Mastery.

Does this mean that there will be no "concentration camps" for our people? No, it means that if there are such you shall be able to walk through it, OR, if too weary to longer serve or if your service is finished on this plane of expression, you shall be able to make transition.
    How? By holding my hand, learning "HOW" and holding the course IN TRUTH and KNOWING. More importantly, you shall, if you cling to Truth and your commitment, you shall be able to create a NEW and better way; for YOU OF GOD can do this--your enemy must work only with that which is al-ready created. REMEMBER: WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE EXHAUSTED EVERY ALTERNATIVE, YOU HAVEN'T!
    Some important topics are: Gov't Attempt to Shut Down Conservative & Christian Radio And TV-Concentration Camp Plans For U.S. Citizens-Wormwood, Herculobus, Annunnaki??-Iron Curtain Over America-McAlvany: "Censoring Free Speech..."

Default PJ #224 " BIRTHING THE PHOENIX VOL. 3"

This Pdf book was created by Christ. Lippens, transcribed by Christ. from the format posted on www.fourwinds.10.com
    PJ #224 " BIRTHING THE PHOENIX VOL. 3"
    Click on page to download Pdf: 1.39 Mb.

Continuation of the series with volume 3.
    Some Topics: Congressional Record, 45 Communist Goals-funeral Oration: Rabbi Reichhorn, Re: Grand Rabbi Simeon-ben-Ihuda-Harold Wallace Rosenthal Eye-Opening Interview, 1978-New World Order Tower Of Babel Complete-Will America Meet Her Waterloo At The Great Euphrates? We Shall Soon See!-Protocols 1-24 Explained-Sananda: The Hour Draws Near For Massive Change.
    첨부된 파일 첨부된 파일

주제글 정보