34/59 페이지 처음처음 ... 4 14 19 24 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 44 49 54 ... 마지막마지막

제목: All of PDF document are here, you can download it. From #2 ~ to #60

Default PJ #64 " TO ALL MY CHILDREN AS THE WORLD TURNS "

This Pdf book was created by Christ. Lippens, transcribed from the format posted on www.fourwinds.10.com
    PJ #64 " TO ALL MY CHILDREN AS THE WORLD TURNS "
    Click on page to download Pdf: 1.75 Mb.

"You as a people gave oath and contract to your children and their children that you have and hold a Constitution in the United States of America and hold a lamp of freedom and guidance to all the world to light the path to sovereignty of "man" and freedom to the oppressed. You have lied, cheated and brought down that light into extinction and the world now calls the U.S.--"THE GREAT SATAN". You have failed your progeny, your selves and your God--while you have sold away your nation for a pittance. If it were not so sad I would guess the Native Americans whom you thwarted and degraded are laughing in their hogans, even as you try to take away that which remains of theirs through your worthless and cheating treaties. You may think God has deserted YOU--forget it--YOU deserted GOD long, long ago.

"'If you can and do do things of ungodly horror against another, so shall it come to pass that ye shall reap of the same reward tenfold'--and thus sayeth the Lord. Well, I'd say it's coming back now as you read the pages of Plans and manipulations intended to bring you into bondage. I'd say, in the similar words of Ross Perot: You are in deep voo-doo doo-doo."
    Some of the topics covered in this Journal are: A NUCLEAR DEVICE Used In World Trade Center Bombing-Trilaterals Demand World Army-Destruction Of American Jobs-An Update On BATF & Botched Waco, Texas Mission-The Phoenix Institute & US&P-The Newstates Constitution (cont.)-Declaration Of Independence-The Constitution-The Protocols Of Zion-The United Nations Charter.
    첨부된 파일 첨부된 파일

Default PJ #62 " CHAPARRAL SERENDIPITY or THINGS FROM UNDER THE BUSHES "

This Pdf book was created by Christ. Lippens, transcribed from the format posted on www.fourwinds.10.com

PJ #62 " CHAPARRAL SERENDIPITY or THINGS FROM UNDER THE BUSHES "
    Click on page to download Pdf: 1.40 Mb.

In these days of severe changes all around the globe man is searching for his way. We are supplying the written Words for his guidelines through this minefield of human existence. Man can find his way if he will only listen to his inner, higher guidance and observe his pathways very carefully.

In this JOURNAL Hatonn covers many topics of which the following are a sample: The Council On Domestic Relations-A Writing From Nord Davis-What Is The "Cosmos" Lesson That we Are To Learn?-Shocking Auschwitz Testimony-MIA/POW Final Sellout!-What Will Be Found In Baghdad?-Pat Robertson-Who's Who Of The World Elite-AIDS, A Weapon Against Black People-Gaiandriana Update-New RTC-Bankruptcy Of The Old RTC-Gunther Russbacher-Prophecy Of St. Nilus-Vaccinations And Inoculations-66 Questions About The Holocaust-Gays In The Military-IRANGATE-The Bilderberg Society - AIDS/Man-Made Holocaust -- Punishment being thrust upon the U.S - More on Perot - How goes Mexican free trade? - AIDS, a weapon against Black people - Gaiandriana - Economy and Clinton . (Index Included)

주제글 정보