PJ 227
    RISE OF
    ANTICHRIST
    VOL. I

BY

GYEORGOS CERES HATONN

A PHOENIX JOURNAL
    COPYRIGHT POSITION STATEMENT AND DISCLAIMER
    The Phoenix Journals are intended as a "real time" commentary on current events, how current events relate to past events and the relationships of both to the physical and spiritual destinies of mankind.

All of history, as we now know it, has been revised, rewritten, twisted and tweaked by selfishly motivated men to achieve and maintain control over other men. When one can understand that everything is comprised of "energy" and that even physical matter is "coalesced" energy, and that all energy emanates from God's thought, one can accept the idea that the successful focusing of millions of minds on one expected happening will cause it to happen.

If the many prophecies made over thousands of years are accepted, these are the "end times" (specifically the year 2000, the second millennium, etc.). That would put us in the "sorting" period and only a few short years from the finish line. God has said that in the end-times would come the WORD--to the four corners of the world--so that each could decide his/her own course toward, or away from, divinity--based upon TRUTH.

So, God sends His Hosts--Messengers--to present that TRUTH. This is the way in which He chooses to present it, through the Phoenix Journals. Thus, these journals are Truth, which cannot be copyrighted; they are compilations of information already available on Earth, researched and compiled by others (some, no doubt, for this purpose) which should not be copyrighted. Therefore, these journals are not copyrighted (except SIPAPU ODYSSEY which is "fiction").

The first sixty or so journals were published by America West Publishing which elected to indicate that a copyright had been applied for on the theory that the ISBN number (so necessary for booksellers) was dependent upon the copyright. Commander Hatonn, the primary author and compiler, insisted that no copyrights be applied for and, to our knowledge, none were.

If the Truth is to reach the four corners of the world, it must be freely passed on. It is hoped that each reader will feel free to do that, keeping it in context, of course.
    RISE OF ANTICHRIST
    Vol. I
    ISBN 1-56935-184-8
    First Edition Printed by
    PHOENIX SOURCE PUBLISHERS, Inc.
    P.O. Box 27353
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89126
    February 1998
    Printed in the United States of America
    TABLE OF CONTENTS
    CHAPTER PAGE

INTRODUCTION........................................................................................ ..................................
    FRI., JAN. 30, 1998................................................................................................ ...................
    GET IN NOW................................................................................................. ............................
    TO MY FRIENDS............................................................................................. ..........................
    CHAPTER 1................................................................................................... .................................
    SAT., JAN. 31, 1998................................................................................................ .................
    RISE OF ANTICHRIST, PART ONE KILLERS OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN!.............
    ESSAY ONE, ONE WORLD UNION WITH OR WITHOUT GOD.....................................
    CHAPTER 2................................................................................................... .................................
    SANANDA: IT IS TIME TO AWAKEN FROM THE LIE
    2/5/98 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA...........................................................................................
    2/7/98 #1 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA......................................................................................
    2/7/98 #2 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA......................................................................................
    2/8/98 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA...........................................................................................
    MOHAMMAD PROPHESIED.......................................................................................... .......
    PROPHECIES OF THE END DAYS........................................................................................
    CHAPTER 3................................................................................................... .................................
    SUN., FEB. 1, 1998................................................................................................ ...................
    MISCELLANEOUS EVENTS.............................................................................................. ....
    IRAQ................................................................................................ ...........................................
    WILL RUSSIA JOIN ALBRIGHT?..........................................................................................
    SPACE SHUT-DOWN................................................................................................ ..............
    RISE OF ANTICHRIST, PART TWO ESSAY TWO, VATICAN III
    QUICKLY NEEDED.............................................................................................. .............
    CHAPTER 4................................................................................................... .................................
    SUN., FEB. 1, 1998................................................................................................ ...................
    RISE OF ANTICHRIST, PART THREE ESSAY THREE, WAR IN THE HEAVENS.......
    CHAPTER 5................................................................................................... .................................
    MON., FEB. 2, 1998................................................................................................ ..................
    EARLY WARNING REPORT.............................................................................................. ....
    1-31-98 .................................................................................................... ..................................
    RISE OF ANTICHRIST, PART FOUR ESSAY FOUR, WAR ON EARTH..........................
    CHAPTER 6................................................................................................... .................................
    TUE., FEB. 3, 1998................................................................................................ ...................
    JERRY FALWELL, CHRISTIAN?..........................................................................................
    RISE OF ANTICHRIST, PART FIVE.......................................................................................
    ESSAY FOUR (Cont.)............................................................................................. ..................
    ESSAY FIVE................................................................................................ ..............................
    CHAPTER 7................................................................................................... .................................
    WED., FEB. 4, 1998 .................................................................................................... .............
    CAN'T SEE TREES FOR THE FOREST?...............................................................................
    RISE OF ANTICHRIST, PART SIX ESSAY SIX, THE MILITIAMEN................................
    CHAPTER 8................................................................................................... .................................
    THU., FEB. 5, 1998................................................................................................ ...................
    HOW BAD DID THE BUSHES FEEL ABOUT KARLA?....................................................
    OLD BUDDIES COMING BACK OUT TO PLAY................................................................
    $5 MILLION SETTLE BCCI BANK SCANDAL...................................................................
    SOMETHING IMPORTANT........................................................................................... .........
    RISE OF ANTICHRIST, PART SEVEN ESSAY SEVEN, THE MYSTICAL
    BODY OF SATAN IN ACTION.........................................................................................
    CHAPTER 9................................................................................................... .................................
    THU., FEB 5, 1998................................................................................................ ....................
    RISE OF ANTICHRIST, PART EIGHT ESSAY SEVEN (Cont'd), THE MYSTICAL
    BODY OF SATAN IN ACTION.........................................................................................
    CHAPTER 10.................................................................................................. ...............................
    FRI., FEB. 6, 1998................................................................................................ .....................
    BEAR WITH US, PLEASE.............................................................................................. .........
    INSERT: PRESIDENTIAL SEAL WITH ZIPPER
    [picture].................................................................................................... .................................
    BILL CLINTON AND THE ROCKEFELLERS
    by Sherman H. Skolnick............................................................................................ ........
    BIG TEN................................................................................................. ....................................
    UNKNOWN TEN TRILLION $$ COMPANY.......................................................................
    CHAPTER 11.................................................................................................. ...............................
    SAT., FEB 7, 1998................................................................................................ .....................
    WAR; SO EVERYBODY IS READY FOR MORE WAR!...................................................
    IRAQ'S CHILDREN PAYING WASHINGTON'S PRICE WITH THEIR LIVES................
    IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT........................................................................................ .
    INTRODUCTION

REC #2 HATONN

FRI., JAN. 30, 1998 7:36 A.M. YR. 11, DAY 167

FRI., JAN. 30, 1998

GET IN NOW
    I must suggest to my own team that you wrap up the current journal in the series--please, appropriately integrate Sananda's writings henceforth because we are going to uncover the whole rotten mess and we are going to do it with information AL­READY ON YOUR PLACE FOR CENTURIES.

I would like the next series of journals to be listed as RISE OF ANTICHRIST.

What will I use to kick off this next information? Some Essays on Antichrist as offered by Rev. Charles E. Coughlin. If you know of him, fine; if not, never mind. He served well, he un­derstood, and he can have what rest can be gained by his work's purpose and his alliance with God. You will NOT find this book available anywhere, probably, so don't waste your time searching. This was sent to us to assist Dharma in her own work, by excellent summarizing which gives YOU published backup and confirmation. Is it not amazing how "when the stu­dent is ready, the teacher appears?" And, isn't it wondrous that when we are ready to begin a new and touchy topic--the infor­mation flows like a fountain from the mountain?

I will begin in this series by simply offering the message offered by Coughlin:

[QUOTING:]

TO MY FRIENDS
    In sending you this series of essays on Antichrist, it is with the hope they will confirm, not weaken your faith.

Both of us agree at the outset that it is a dangerous venture to criticize authority, particularly when it is instituted by Christ. [H: Note that he did not say "Jesus Christ". This indicates that he recognizes the avenues taken by the appointment of "Jesus" (after the fact) to bear the burden of sin for the world no less, but, he will isolate the Antichrist. Remember that "Jesus" (Esu) and "Jesus" of Saul's appointment are NOT THE SAME EVEN THOUGH THE NAMES BE THE SAME.] Nevertheless, it is my conviction that it is perilous to forget that one is morally obligated to raise his voice in protest when he is confronted by an official or officials in or out of the Church who fail to support the fundamental principles upon which the structure of Christianity is built.

That is the dilemma in which I find myself. May God for­give me if my reasoning is wrong!

In founding the Church, it is my conviction that Christ did not plan to create a failure. On the contrary, with the manifold graces which He conferred upon both its officials and its com­mon citizens, that they would be able to accomplish the objec­tives which the Master had in mind. Among these objectives is the salvation of human souls which is obtainable through their victory over sin and Satan; a victory which will be followed by the resurrection from the dead and life everlasting with God in eternity.

Beyond all argument, catastrophic events have happened in­side the Catholic Church which are obstructing millions of Christians from attaining this goal. Certainly, our most gener­ous Saviour is not responsible for this. Rather, those to whom He entrusted the fulfillment of His triple mission must accept the responsibility. It was they who failed to execute properly their three obligations:

(a) Of teaching.
    (b) Of ruling.
    (c) Of sanctifying the people.

The prelates, not the laity, must bear the major share for what has happened in the life of the Mystical Body of Christ. Though these elite personages are mere human beings burdened with the weakness of fallen human nature, nevertheless, through His sacramental graces, God gave them powers both to resist and overcome their weaknesses as well as the cunning wiles and incomprehensible powers of the devil.

In no sense, do these essays supply a complete picture of the Antichrist. They are a charcoal sketch representing an octoge­narian's truthful assessment of the Christian world as he sees it.

Had I more resources in talent, time and finances, I would have given you a more complete analysis of the situation.

Meanwhile, I beseech you to pray for me because I am con­scious of having entered into the December of life, soon to end my tour as a member of the Church militant.

At this point I wish to thank each one of you for the gracious prayers and the material help you have extended to me during the many years of my priesthood, particularly, for the help you sent me in composing, publishing and mailing this costly book.

May God bless you, your family and loved ones with health of body, serenity of mind and holiness of heart now and forever!

Gratefully,

Rev. Charles E. Coughlin

[END OF QUOTING]

To you who will compile this into journal format I suggest you wait patiently while we work our way through it. You have enough ready to go as to boggle the public for a couple of days, so let us do our work and at compilation time of the journal you will have the Essays (as this is the style of writing this small volume) and AN INDEX of the Essay Topics.

You will want to affix Coughlin's "Foreword" (above) within the final journal as printed, and we will write a foreword of our own. If you think WE HAVE PROBLEMS can you imagine the problems faced by such a man in his eighties within the Catholic Church writing on Antichrist? We can, at best, any of us, inte­grate only that which we have learned, false or truth, and work through the mind the conclusions of LEARNED RESEARCH and THEN, be able to live with it in such dedication as to offer it for historical value--to any who would read it.

With volumes of compiled work showing no information, we are stuck with having to re-print the entirety of the subject matter and conclusions because there is no such thing as borrow a disc and go for it. This volume, like so many, bears NO IDENTI­FICATION AT ALL. And NO, we are not fearful in the least of making it available to the public. PUBLIC IS WHERE IT'S AT IF YOU EVER WANT CHANGE TO FREEDOM WITHIN YOUR ENSLAVEMENT.

I will leave the structuring of this journal into your hands. Thank you, and I repeat that you will want this "foreword" up front. This is in HONOR of one who will not, in God, go un­noted in the passage into LIGHT.

Thank you,
    Adonai.
    첨부된 파일 첨부된 파일
    Last edited by web master; 2013-01-15 at 01:23.

주제글 정보