PJ 227
    RISE OF
    ANTICHRIST
    VOL. I

BY

GYEORGOS CERES HATONN

A PHOENIX JOURNAL
    COPYRIGHT POSITION STATEMENT AND DISCLAIMER
    The Phoenix Journals are intended as a "real time" commentary on current events, how current events relate to past events and the relationships of both to the physical and spiritual destinies of mankind.

All of history, as we now know it, has been revised, rewritten, twisted and tweaked by selfishly motivated men to achieve and maintain control over other men. When one can understand that everything is comprised of "energy" and that even physical matter is "coalesced" energy, and that all energy emanates from God's thought, one can accept the idea that the successful focusing of millions of minds on one expected happening will cause it to happen.

If the many prophecies made over thousands of years are accepted, these are the "end times" (specifically the year 2000, the second millennium, etc.). That would put us in the "sorting" period and only a few short years from the finish line. God has said that in the end-times would come the WORD--to the four corners of the world--so that each could decide his/her own course toward, or away from, divinity--based upon TRUTH.

So, God sends His Hosts--Messengers--to present that TRUTH. This is the way in which He chooses to present it, through the Phoenix Journals. Thus, these journals are Truth, which cannot be copyrighted; they are compilations of information already available on Earth, researched and compiled by others (some, no doubt, for this purpose) which should not be copyrighted. Therefore, these journals are not copyrighted (except SIPAPU ODYSSEY which is "fiction").

The first sixty or so journals were published by America West Publishing which elected to indicate that a copyright had been applied for on the theory that the ISBN number (so necessary for booksellers) was dependent upon the copyright. Commander Hatonn, the primary author and compiler, insisted that no copyrights be applied for and, to our knowledge, none were.

If the Truth is to reach the four corners of the world, it must be freely passed on. It is hoped that each reader will feel free to do that, keeping it in context, of course.
    RISE OF ANTICHRIST
    Vol. I
    ISBN 1-56935-184-8
    First Edition Printed by
    PHOENIX SOURCE PUBLISHERS, Inc.
    P.O. Box 27353
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89126
    February 1998
    Printed in the United States of America
    TABLE OF CONTENTS
    CHAPTER PAGE

INTRODUCTION........................................................................................ ..................................
    FRI., JAN. 30, 1998................................................................................................ ...................
    GET IN NOW................................................................................................. ............................
    TO MY FRIENDS............................................................................................. ..........................
    CHAPTER 1................................................................................................... .................................
    SAT., JAN. 31, 1998................................................................................................ .................
    RISE OF ANTICHRIST, PART ONE KILLERS OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN!.............
    ESSAY ONE, ONE WORLD UNION WITH OR WITHOUT GOD.....................................
    CHAPTER 2................................................................................................... .................................
    SANANDA: IT IS TIME TO AWAKEN FROM THE LIE
    2/5/98 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA...........................................................................................
    2/7/98 #1 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA......................................................................................
    2/7/98 #2 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA......................................................................................
    2/8/98 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA...........................................................................................
    MOHAMMAD PROPHESIED.......................................................................................... .......
    PROPHECIES OF THE END DAYS........................................................................................
    CHAPTER 3................................................................................................... .................................
    SUN., FEB. 1, 1998................................................................................................ ...................
    MISCELLANEOUS EVENTS.............................................................................................. ....
    IRAQ................................................................................................ ...........................................
    WILL RUSSIA JOIN ALBRIGHT?..........................................................................................
    SPACE SHUT-DOWN................................................................................................ ..............
    RISE OF ANTICHRIST, PART TWO ESSAY TWO, VATICAN III
    QUICKLY NEEDED.............................................................................................. .............
    CHAPTER 4................................................................................................... .................................
    SUN., FEB. 1, 1998................................................................................................ ...................
    RISE OF ANTICHRIST, PART THREE ESSAY THREE, WAR IN THE HEAVENS.......
    CHAPTER 5................................................................................................... .................................
    MON., FEB. 2, 1998................................................................................................ ..................
    EARLY WARNING REPORT.............................................................................................. ....
    1-31-98 .................................................................................................... ..................................
    RISE OF ANTICHRIST, PART FOUR ESSAY FOUR, WAR ON EARTH..........................
    CHAPTER 6................................................................................................... .................................
    TUE., FEB. 3, 1998................................................................................................ ...................
    JERRY FALWELL, CHRISTIAN?..........................................................................................
    RISE OF ANTICHRIST, PART FIVE.......................................................................................
    ESSAY FOUR (Cont.)............................................................................................. ..................
    ESSAY FIVE................................................................................................ ..............................
    CHAPTER 7................................................................................................... .................................
    WED., FEB. 4, 1998 .................................................................................................... .............
    CAN'T SEE TREES FOR THE FOREST?...............................................................................
    RISE OF ANTICHRIST, PART SIX ESSAY SIX, THE MILITIAMEN................................
    CHAPTER 8................................................................................................... .................................
    THU., FEB. 5, 1998................................................................................................ ...................
    HOW BAD DID THE BUSHES FEEL ABOUT KARLA?....................................................
    OLD BUDDIES COMING BACK OUT TO PLAY................................................................
    $5 MILLION SETTLE BCCI BANK SCANDAL...................................................................
    SOMETHING IMPORTANT........................................................................................... .........
    RISE OF ANTICHRIST, PART SEVEN ESSAY SEVEN, THE MYSTICAL
    BODY OF SATAN IN ACTION.........................................................................................
    CHAPTER 9................................................................................................... .................................
    THU., FEB 5, 1998................................................................................................ ....................
    RISE OF ANTICHRIST, PART EIGHT ESSAY SEVEN (Cont'd), THE MYSTICAL
    BODY OF SATAN IN ACTION.........................................................................................
    CHAPTER 10.................................................................................................. ...............................
    FRI., FEB. 6, 1998................................................................................................ .....................
    BEAR WITH US, PLEASE.............................................................................................. .........
    INSERT: PRESIDENTIAL SEAL WITH ZIPPER
    [picture].................................................................................................... .................................
    BILL CLINTON AND THE ROCKEFELLERS
    by Sherman H. Skolnick............................................................................................ ........
    BIG TEN................................................................................................. ....................................
    UNKNOWN TEN TRILLION $$ COMPANY.......................................................................
    CHAPTER 11.................................................................................................. ...............................
    SAT., FEB 7, 1998................................................................................................ .....................
    WAR; SO EVERYBODY IS READY FOR MORE WAR!...................................................
    IRAQ'S CHILDREN PAYING WASHINGTON'S PRICE WITH THEIR LIVES................
    IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT........................................................................................ .
    INTRODUCTION

REC #2 HATONN

FRI., JAN. 30, 1998 7:36 A.M. YR. 11, DAY 167

FRI., JAN. 30, 1998

GET IN NOW
    I must suggest to my own team that you wrap up the current journal in the series--please, appropriately integrate Sananda's writings henceforth because we are going to uncover the whole rotten mess and we are going to do it with information AL­READY ON YOUR PLACE FOR CENTURIES.

I would like the next series of journals to be listed as RISE OF ANTICHRIST.

What will I use to kick off this next information? Some Essays on Antichrist as offered by Rev. Charles E. Coughlin. If you know of him, fine; if not, never mind. He served well, he un­derstood, and he can have what rest can be gained by his work's purpose and his alliance with God. You will NOT find this book available anywhere, probably, so don't waste your time searching. This was sent to us to assist Dharma in her own work, by excellent summarizing which gives YOU published backup and confirmation. Is it not amazing how "when the stu­dent is ready, the teacher appears?" And, isn't it wondrous that when we are ready to begin a new and touchy topic--the infor­mation flows like a fountain from the mountain?

I will begin in this series by simply offering the message offered by Coughlin:

[QUOTING:]

TO MY FRIENDS
    In sending you this series of essays on Antichrist, it is with the hope they will confirm, not weaken your faith.

Both of us agree at the outset that it is a dangerous venture to criticize authority, particularly when it is instituted by Christ. [H: Note that he did not say "Jesus Christ". This indicates that he recognizes the avenues taken by the appointment of "Jesus" (after the fact) to bear the burden of sin for the world no less, but, he will isolate the Antichrist. Remember that "Jesus" (Esu) and "Jesus" of Saul's appointment are NOT THE SAME EVEN THOUGH THE NAMES BE THE SAME.] Nevertheless, it is my conviction that it is perilous to forget that one is morally obligated to raise his voice in protest when he is confronted by an official or officials in or out of the Church who fail to support the fundamental principles upon which the structure of Christianity is built.

That is the dilemma in which I find myself. May God for­give me if my reasoning is wrong!

In founding the Church, it is my conviction that Christ did not plan to create a failure. On the contrary, with the manifold graces which He conferred upon both its officials and its com­mon citizens, that they would be able to accomplish the objec­tives which the Master had in mind. Among these objectives is the salvation of human souls which is obtainable through their victory over sin and Satan; a victory which will be followed by the resurrection from the dead and life everlasting with God in eternity.

Beyond all argument, catastrophic events have happened in­side the Catholic Church which are obstructing millions of Christians from attaining this goal. Certainly, our most gener­ous Saviour is not responsible for this. Rather, those to whom He entrusted the fulfillment of His triple mission must accept the responsibility. It was they who failed to execute properly their three obligations:

(a) Of teaching.
    (b) Of ruling.
    (c) Of sanctifying the people.

The prelates, not the laity, must bear the major share for what has happened in the life of the Mystical Body of Christ. Though these elite personages are mere human beings burdened with the weakness of fallen human nature, nevertheless, through His sacramental graces, God gave them powers both to resist and overcome their weaknesses as well as the cunning wiles and incomprehensible powers of the devil.

In no sense, do these essays supply a complete picture of the Antichrist. They are a charcoal sketch representing an octoge­narian's truthful assessment of the Christian world as he sees it.

Had I more resources in talent, time and finances, I would have given you a more complete analysis of the situation.

Meanwhile, I beseech you to pray for me because I am con­scious of having entered into the December of life, soon to end my tour as a member of the Church militant.

At this point I wish to thank each one of you for the gracious prayers and the material help you have extended to me during the many years of my priesthood, particularly, for the help you sent me in composing, publishing and mailing this costly book.

May God bless you, your family and loved ones with health of body, serenity of mind and holiness of heart now and forever!

Gratefully,

Rev. Charles E. Coughlin

[END OF QUOTING]

To you who will compile this into journal format I suggest you wait patiently while we work our way through it. You have enough ready to go as to boggle the public for a couple of days, so let us do our work and at compilation time of the journal you will have the Essays (as this is the style of writing this small volume) and AN INDEX of the Essay Topics.

You will want to affix Coughlin's "Foreword" (above) within the final journal as printed, and we will write a foreword of our own. If you think WE HAVE PROBLEMS can you imagine the problems faced by such a man in his eighties within the Catholic Church writing on Antichrist? We can, at best, any of us, inte­grate only that which we have learned, false or truth, and work through the mind the conclusions of LEARNED RESEARCH and THEN, be able to live with it in such dedication as to offer it for historical value--to any who would read it.

With volumes of compiled work showing no information, we are stuck with having to re-print the entirety of the subject matter and conclusions because there is no such thing as borrow a disc and go for it. This volume, like so many, bears NO IDENTI­FICATION AT ALL. And NO, we are not fearful in the least of making it available to the public. PUBLIC IS WHERE IT'S AT IF YOU EVER WANT CHANGE TO FREEDOM WITHIN YOUR ENSLAVEMENT.

I will leave the structuring of this journal into your hands. Thank you, and I repeat that you will want this "foreword" up front. This is in HONOR of one who will not, in God, go un­noted in the passage into LIGHT.

Thank you,
    Adonai.
    첨부된 파일 첨부된 파일
    Last edited by web master; 2013-01-15 at 01:23.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#227, RISE OF ANTICHRIST VOL. I

PJ 227
    CHAPTER 1
    REC #1 HATONN

SAT., JAN. 31, 1998 7:40 A.M. YR. 11, DAY 168

SAT., JAN. 31, 1998

RISE OF ANTICHRIST

PART ONE

KILLERS OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN!
    Saddam Hussein? Oh no, sleeping babies--YOU! YOU are going to murder hundreds of thousands of helpless men, women and children of Iraq and you sit with the morning crowd at the coliseum waiting for the gladiators.

I hope you took a real long, hard look, Black Brothers, at the young Sergeant brought to "State of the Union" to decorate Clinton's show-and-tell. For indeed, your gladiators in the mil­itary--you know, bullet catchers--are mostly Black, just as are your sports gladiators entertaining the bored and restless. Now you take a whole different role, don't you?

The top-guns will roll off the runways and carriers with death and destruction (you know, in those WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION), and over some barrels of oil which the Elite HAVE THIEVED, "YOU" WILL BOMB TO HEAVEN IN­NOCENT PEOPLE WHO WOULD ACTUALLY GIVE THEIR VERY LIVES--FOR YOU! These people receiving those bombs are NOT GOING TO HELL, my friends, THEY ARE GOING TO HEAVEN; BUT, I ALSO KNOW WHERE A BUNCH OF YOU ARE HEADED! I can watch and only won­der how many of you will think you have died and gone to par­adise with the thugs and criminals of the physical world who are as dead between their ears and in the seat of life as ever.

Jew Madeleine Albright, Secretary of State, is swimming all over Europe trying to get someone else to join her lust for BLOOD. How many will hold out in the name of what is right? It is so important because these things that happen NOW ARE TO TELL THE BIG BAD WOLVES JUST HOW FAR THEY DARE GO. And further, what is the purpose?

Well, UNILATERALLY IF NECESSARY, goes the threat, the U.S. will do the job of blowing Iraq off the map. Perhaps this has its own symbology for Sumaria is in Iraq, as is Babylon. I guess some day the writers will say a bunch of Godly men marched around the cities until the walls fell down and all the enemies were dropping dead before the Godly?

No, YOU are a breed apart and you have become the mongrel hounds of Hell, citizens. Somebody tell me what Saddam has ACTUALLY DONE? He DID NOT kill off the northern Iraq people with chemicals--but you have, all around the country, some even in your overseas manufacturing facilities that blew up around the workers.

And why do you want support? Oh, this one is even better: "We would otherwise appear to have killed a lot of people and would lose our image as humanitarians..." rattle on and on the instigators of chaos. My goodness, chelas, you can't bomb homes, hospitals, and playgrounds without hurting whoever happens to be in them. Perhaps you can blow away the whole of Iraq and without loss of even one pilot. Big deal? "No losses!" the report will read and YOU WILL ACCEPT IT AS BEING NUMBER ONE ON SUPERBOWL SUNDAY. You ARE number one in almost everything immoral and despicable--the epitome of example of Satanic mind-set.

But, if it is wrong, won't GOD intervene? NO. GOD will wait to see how bad you can really get. You have let this happen and you will be held responsible.

Now comes forward Jew Cohen and says the job must be done and done immediately (you know, that killing of Israel's enemies). Haven't any of you noticed that you have the most disgusting bunch of alien slime ever to grace your globe--running your globe? The Alien Serpent People have arrived long ago and you never even noticed while you wait for an invasion of grasshoppers from Mars. Sorry, if you get grasshoppers it will be directly from genetic/DNA alterations at places like Area 51 in Nevada, lizard relatives from Northrop, and right off the drawing boards of Zionists like Spielberg. From the dwarfs with oversized brains and egos come your alien factions. All this while you watch the confusion over a President's "maybe" indiscretions.

What exactly did you think Antichrist would be? You have been told since the beginning of life forms as you know them to be, and like the lap-dog of the Master Executioner, you lick the hands, feet, and other parts of the BEAST!

These usurpers COME BEFORE YOU AND TELL YOU EX­ACTLY WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO--and YOU AT­TEND a possible screw-up in Washington, the capital of screw-upping.

Let me repeat: Your Secretary of State, an Ex-President, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of Treasury and other top-level killers and criminals are going to move you unilaterally into a WORLD WAR of such devastating proportion that obvi­ously you cannot even imagine it if all you can do is sit and stare at a box to see what new garbage comes out of who? A little Jewish Girl from Beverly Hills. Who, by the way, worked her way up the ladder into the Pentagon where she was in a position where every secret of the Pentagon was at her disposal. Not bad for a little lizard girl who wanted fame and power.

Do nations actually FALL because of such antics? Indeed, the whole world folded under this one. Surely enough and right on cue the great gods of the sky are going to RAPTURE millions within the next few months--will you be among them? If you are waiting for some Godly rapture, I hope you ARE among them. You are of a primitive society of human replicas that have learned nothing of wisdom in your classrooms and fol­lowed the criminals and buffoons. You have surely graduated--
    into HELL. I cannot be objective about these things, for you, the very people of perfect Creation, are violent, blood-sucking killers. If I am to be proud, and assist YOU WHO ALLOW THIS, EVEN IF NOT ACTUALLY PARTICIPATING--FOR­GET IT, MY FRIENDS. God will first attend the souls of the "underdog", good buddies. By the way, DO YOU HAVE YOUR TICKET IN HAND TO THE LUXURY CLUB IN­TERNATIONAL IN AUSTRALIA? NO? OOPS!

All for a New World Order you work and work and play. For your own enslavement you pay and pay and play. GOD will NOT preserve you from your enforced ignorance.

Since we offered the Introduction to our new series yesterday, we will label this Part One or "chapter" one as corresponds to the numbered Essays presented. This will be:

[QUOTING, ANTICHRIST, Coughlin (Circa 1970):]

ESSAY ONE

ONE WORLD UNION WITH
    OR WITHOUT GOD
    Human efforts to unify the nations of the world under one flag, one faith, one constitution, one court, and one code of morals have failed and will continue to fail because man, by himself, is impotent to purge his veins of the blood of Cain.

In His mission to save mankind there was no dogma more forcefully stressed by Christ than was Unity. If, in the begin­ning, men were fashioned to live in a free world under a com­mon code of morals and a common inclination to adore God, they were also infused with a common love for one another, all of which was shattered by Cain's crime. To restore the ideal Christ, the Saviour, demanded the revival of love. This was His formula, namely, to love one another, to regard every human being as a brother to be served, as a freeman to be respected, as a son of God to be revered.

Christ also enunciated two basic social principles, namely (1) "Whatsoever you do to the least of My little ones you do unto Me." And (2) "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His Jus­tice and all things will be added unto you." On these principles Christ's entire edifice of political economy was erected and upon this foundation depends the structure of peace and pros­perity throughout the entire world. Without the acceptance of these principles there can be no unity.

On the contrary, both the architects of Communism and the United Nations depend on the false theory that man can perfect himself. Thus their instrumentalities to acquire peace and pros­perity are humanistic. God does not enter into their calcula­tions.

[H: To save editors some time: "christian" will be spelled with a small "c" because it is not a name, it is a state of be­ing and should not be capitalized. This author has done this correctly and where he wishes to capitalize the term we will be most careful. "C"ommunism will likely be capitalized as will any "P"arty, but communism IS NOT Communism, etc.]

As affairs stand (1970-2000) the contest is between Commu­nism and christianity. Democracy, as we know it, has degener­ated below the level of atheistic Marxism. In fact the contest in which Moscow and Washington are now engaged is a contest between two atheistic states, one admittedly so, and the other hypocritically so; one definitely opposed to God and religion, the other clumsily tolerating both God and the Church.

In the following essay more stress will be placed upon a little known American organization which goes under the title of Council on Foreign Relations (the C.F.R.) which the reader will learn is the spearhead for this nation's latest effort to unite the world.

Meanwhile, it poses a challenging problem to christians be­cause of the confrontation of their faith with the philosophies and atheistic tendencies of the C.F.R. on whose committee serve such gentlemen as the Very Rev. Theodore Hesburgh of Notre Dame University.

On most items of faith and morals, christianity and the C.F.R. stand opposed. To support it and its projects, one must condone unjust taxation, spurious racism, atheism in the schools, legalized abortion in the hospitals, and the acceptance of a materialistic concept of life. This, then, is the hour of truth and decision both for christians and their leaders.

This and the following essays will indicate a few highlights of Satanism and the Antichrist.

If on no other basis than the C hristly concept of political economy enunciated in the "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His Justice..." the uncomfortable adverb "first" leaves no choice to determine what should be first.

Orthodox christian theologians and Fathers of the Church in­sist upon the preeminence of Faith, Hope and Charity without which it is impossible to construct the intellectual edifice of christianity. And it was Christ, Himself, who stressed the ne­cessity of receiving the sacraments in order to weld the links of the chain which unites His followers into an invisible, mystical union both amongst themselves and to Him; for there can be no practical amalgamation of individuals without their being identi­fied mystically with their Saviour. This goes beyond the thought which reads, In Him we live, move and have our being." It is more closely associated with the concept that "He who eateth My Flesh and drinketh My Blood abideth in Me and I in Him;" and with a second concept which reads, "He who heareth you, heareth Me." All in all, the union which Christ has in mind is one which unites all christians in one body; and this body--the Mystical Body of Christ--is united with the Redeemer in matters which transcend the body. I mean the intellectual union which is related to God through the voice of His Vicar, the Pope. [H: Please keep in mind that Rev. Coughlin was a Catholic Fa­ther so he can only relate to that which he had experienced and come to realize/know. Let's not be hard on the man since look at us and see that it is until NOW that you knew NOTHING of TRUTH.]

To write of this double union, one of the body and the other of mind, is not only difficult for christians to understand but is objectionable to non-christians. In fact, it is odious to them.

Nevertheless, this dual union supplies the foundation for the common code of morals, a common credo of faith and a com­mon brotherhood.

For Catholic Christians [H: "C" is suitable.], therefore, it is not difficult to accept the One-ness which is demanded of them. And for non-christians who reject Christ and the total idea of His being the head of the human family, both physically and in­tellectually, this type of union is so obnoxious that Christ re­marked His Church "will be hated by all nations". That is an inevitability which christians cannot escape.

We pause to ask ourselves whose world is this when out of its 3-billion population fewer than 500-million are nominal Catholics; and as the years rapidly go by, there will be fewer? God still owns the universe and the Earth and all it contains but Satan possesses the Earth and will possess more and more of its population between now and the year 2000.

It is required of us to distinguish between ownership and pos­session. As owner of the universe it has been God's plan to have it united. As the possessor of the Earth and its inhabitants, it is Satan's plan to have it divided. [H: Like everything pre­sented by "Satan" from name-thieving to illusion--you will not be getting what it appears to be. The very label "New World Order" or "One" world order indicates unity--but it is total division!]

The Earth is held captive as are its inhabitants by the Prince of this world as was predicted by God, Himself.

But eventually the owner will oust the unjust possessor. There will be a SECOND COMING OF CHRIST; THERE WILL BE TOTAL VICTORY FOR CHRIST. [H: !!!!!]

This, then, is the contest, namely, between the christian Church and its antagonists who are classed under the one com­mon denominator of those who oppose Christ and His program of unification with God under a supreme Vicar, the Pope. [H: You will note that the MEANING of "catholic" means "universal" so don't get very hung-up on thinking Holy Ro­man "Catholic".]

Unfortunately, this is the low ebb of the tide of the Church Militant. This is the sixth stage in its era of evolution and in its encounters with Satan. To my mind these are the six:

(1) Arianism in the fourth century which denied the divinity of Christ.
    (2) Pelagianism in the sixth century which denied original sin and the need of God's grace to accomplish salvation.
    (3) Mohammedanism in the seventh century, which was an outgrowth of both Arianism and Pelagianism; and which adver­tised the materialist concept of life.
    (4) Lutheranism in the sixteenth century which taught justifi­cation by faith only and the right of private interpretation of Scripture and private judgment in the matter of morals.
    (5) Marxism in the nineteenth century which advocated total atheism and materialism.
    (6) Modernism in the twentieth century which legalized and sanctified crime and abortion, thereby reaching the apex of anti-religious evolution which, for the time being, is called EVIL-ISM.

The Catholic hierarchy is bewildered. This is judged by the rapidity with which events have happened since 1968; and this bewilderment will be handled at more length in following es­says.

[END OF QUOTING]

Is it not painful to realize that people in very responsible posi­tions first had truth and then truth became a shadow while the myth became the ongoing story--then, finally, the myth fabrica­tion itself became totally accepted as TRUTH?

Note that the myth was begun and continually perpetuated through the very ones, the Pharisees, whom the Great Teacher said were "of your Fathers who are liars and thieves from the BEGINNING". Sorry about that, readers, I didn't make the myth, I am simply trying to show you the absurdity of it.

If a writer goes forth and claims Dharma's name and my input, there will be a long haul where nobody knows the difference--EXCEPT FROM THE WRITINGS THEMSELVES. This is as an example in the Associated Press at the arranging of Green-Abbott: "[Doris] claims to be Jesus Christ." Say what? If you have read ten things we have presented it would be instantly clear that the TALE COULD NOT BE TRUTH. Neither she nor I would EVER claim such a LIE. But how do you battle this kind of adversary with a whole system behind him? YOU TELL THE TRUTH. AS MANY TIMES AS "THEY" TELL THE LIE--YOU TELL THE TRUTH. IF, FURTHER, YOU HAVE A NETWORK--YOU TELL IT TO ALL YOU CAN REACH. ONLY KNOWLEDGE WILL ALLOW YOU TO RECLAIM THAT WHICH IS YOURS--GOD!

It is a very, very difficult time for, again as example, Dharma, who wants NO ATTENTION, AND, I MUST HAVE GREAT PUBLICITY IF WE ARE TO BE HEARD. WE CERTAINLY "CAN" HAVE BOTH IF YOU WILL BE CALLING HER DHARMA SO THAT ONCE CREDENTIALS ARE EX­PRESSED AS TO PARTY AND ADVERSARY, WE DON'T HAVE TO SPEAK OF IT AGAIN. THIS WAS PROMISED TO HER IN THE BEGINNING OF OUR WORK. I TOLD HER THAT SHE WOULD GO THROUGH SOME BAD TIMES WHERE EVEN IN HER LOCAL COMMUNITY SHE WOULD BE SMASHED AND DENIED AND THEN WE WOULD WALK IN THE SUNSHINE FOR THE REMAIN­DER OF OUR JOURNEY. AH, WE GET A GLIMPSE OF THAT WONDERFUL SUN PEEPING THROUGH! SO MANY OF YOU OUT THERE HAVE WALKED EVERY STEP OF THE WAY WITH US--EVERY ONE. Gratitude is in­sufficient in its encompassing meaning--but it becomes very clear who IS OUR FAMILY.

On the yesterday came a box, now almost a regular happening, to Dharma and Oberli--from M.G. This person has literally WOVEN and spun cloth and then sewed garments for Dharma over the years that are priceless in meaning to this typist. J.B. literally sent angels and diamonds for "MY" cause and use. Oh indeed, there are people who care beyond your wildest imagin­ings. From Arizona will come a box of books, from Virginia, Pennsylvania and Paris, France will come boxes of books for confirmation and support. From Texas come writers and some who are far more informed than we. These are also the ones who give us credibility and testimony in the courts under the worst of thieving circumstances. GOD WILL SEE US THROUGH, PROPERLY, IN PERFECT SEQUENCE AND IN SAFETY AND SECURITY--AS LONG AS WE SERVE IN HONEST HONOR AND INTENT. DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT GOD WOULD FORSAKE A CHILD ON DEATH ROW IN TEXAS--BECAUSE SHE NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO HEAR THE DIFFERENCE IN JESUS AND ESU? DON'T BE SO NARROW, STUDENTS. WHAT IS IN A NAME IS NOT WHAT IS IMPORTANT--THE ENERGY IDENTIFICATION IS THE TELLING TRIlITH. You can call me Ray, or Bob--Dick or Harry and I AM HATONN, servant unto and within ADONAI-GOD. YOU CANNOT CHANGE THAT FACT ANY MORE THAN I WOULD CHANGE THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN, HAIR OR EYES. A BLACK MAN CANNOT GET AWAY WITH CALLING HIMSELF WHITE--BUT REMEMBER THIS: NEITHER CAN A PALE-PINK MAN WHO PRETENDS HE IS "WHITE".

Esu doesn't object to being called "Jesus" if the intent be toward Christ being. The SOUL ENERGY responds, not by a label or tag

When you all get this down straight and clear, we have a real opportunity to go for the goal.

As we go along here the TRUTH outshines the lies, EVERY TIME, no matter where and to whom the lies were told. I recall that in a sworn-under-oath affidavit Ence said that Ekkers were packed and ready to run to Mexico or South America--"Their things are packed in the crawl-space under their house." My, and just HOW would Ence know ANYTHING about Ekkers unless he truly did come in and remove some funds from the of­fice area--in an amount only he seemed to know and "tell on himself".

Will these things ever come forth in the courts? Does it matter, readers? YOU know and therefore it is only obvious that GOD KNOWS and is this not enough to totally devastate a man who lies, cheats, steals and vandalizes?

Can a practicing Coven Witch come and move in with one of our neighbors and friends and FOOL HIM? Of course she could and did pull him COMPLETELY from HIS PATH IN TRUTH. Now, she is gone, the man devastated, the funds spent on her and lawyers--while the whine and cry is, "They did it to me." Sad? Despicable is a better term--but TYPICAL. Follow the gold and you follow, usually, Satan. Give a gift, or make a loan of currency, to God for use and then demand it back with interest in GOLD and you have blundered pretty badly; I don't care who gave you the ill-advice. It is you who take and act on the input, so blame whomever you wish--but TRUTH WILL OUT! IF A LAWYER FROM THE "CLUB" IS GIVING YOU ADVICE WHILE YOU PAY FOR IT--I WOULD START MY CAMPAIGN OF RECLAMATION RIGHT THERE! Any per­son (IS NOT A "MAN") who would cheat, steal, and lie even unto his CLIENTS is not just a criminal--he is a buffoon fool. The only greater buffoon fool is the one who lets him do it. And when you participate in spreading the lies about other par­ties--internationally through the media--YOU HAVE REALLY BLUNDERED FOR THE MEDIA PEOPLE HAVE TO STAND RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LIES YOU FED THEM. ENCE/ENZ ACTUALLY WENT BEFORE THE EXTRA CAMERAS IN BLACKOUT (FOOLING NOT ONE VIEWER) AND STATED STUPID THINGS LIKE ARSENALS AND AMMUNITION STASHES AND OTHER TOTAL FABRICA‑
    TIONS AND THEN STATED HE FEARED FOR HIS LIFE. PERHAPS HE SHOULD! HE WAS PLAYING WITH A COUPLE OF ELDERLY PEOPLE WHO FIT NONE OF HIS DESCRIPTION--BUT HE WAS LYING AND CAUSING A MAJOR MEDIA GIANT TO LIE--INTERNATIONALLY. GET ON WITH THIS, TEAM. YOU ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME. EXTRA WANTS TO "GET THE BASTARDS" AND PERHAPS SINCE THEY HAVE NOT LEARNED A DAMNED THING OTHERWISE--IT IS TIME TO OFFER RELEASE TO THE OTHER DAMAGED PARTIES. THESE PROGRAMS HAVE A DIFFICULT TIME AT BEST TO GET TRUTH AND AVOID THE PITFALLS OF LIARS AND CHEATS--SO THEY DESERVE OPPORTUNITY TO ACT AND THEY CAN'T UNTIL YOU DO, OR GIVE THEM PERMISSION.

I have to note to you readers that the described "Palatial Com­pound owned by the Ekkers and where they hole-up..." is a lovely RENTED house without so much as a fence on ANY SIDE. The "Compound" is a lovely Mediterranean home that was TAKEN BY THE SAVINGS AND LOAN AND INSTI­GATED IN THE TAKING BY JASON BRENT AND, YES, GEORGE GREEN WHO BACKS THE STORIES TOLD BY THE LIARS OF THE BAR. It has wildflowers in the Spring, violets and marigolds here and there--but not even a fence. The wildlife is welcomed for a drink and the birds panhandle--noth­ing more. It was claimed that Dharma heads a UFO cult who advocates MASS SUICIDE to coincide with the Heaven's Gate bunch. She is also presented as THE anti-Semitic party and writer of the century. So be it. Yes, it IS time to allow Extra to claim their honor again. We have had not one inkling of apol­ogy, only more trashing from the trashers. Well, we'll see who ends on the garbage heap.

If you can't CLEAN UP your own doorsteps, my friends, how can you expect to bring anything to a deceived people? When you get to cleaning, we will get to "giving". Does everybody understand me? Does ANYBODY understand me?

Ah, and so be it, ye of little faith--is not God great enough to see you through? Adonai.

CHAPTER 2
    SANANDA: IT IS TIME TO
    AWAKEN FROM THE LIE
    2/5/98 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA
    Esu Sananda present in Radiance. I come in Service to instruct you and to offer freely answers to your queries. I come with THE HOSTS OF GOD! I am returned on a magnificent craft which we call The Phoenix. Oh ye of little minds, blurred vi­sion, and no faith! You shall be given to see the magnificence of Creator.

You are people of THE LIE! EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR SOCIETY IS A LIE. YOU HAVE LOST THE TRUE VALUES THAT HAVE MERIT AND REPLACED THEM, ACCORDING TO THE BLUEPRINTS OF THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION.

YOU HAVE TAKEN THE BAIT--HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER, AND YOU DON'T CARE ENOUGH ABOUT YOUR PLIGHT TO PULL YOURSELVES UP AND REMOVE THE SOURCE OF YOUR ENSLAVEMENT.

WE SHALL NOT DO IT FOR YOU. WE COME TO INSTRUCT IN THE WORD, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIGHT. IT IS UP TO YOU TO MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICES ABOUT YOUR OWN FREEDOM OR YOUR OWN CONTINUED ENSLAVEMENT.

YOU CANNOT FATHOM, FROM YOUR LIMITED PERSPECTIVE, THAT WHICH GOD TRULY IS, AND IS ABOUT. HARKEN UP! LISTEN TO THE MESSAGES BE­ING PROVIDED AT THIS TIME, FOR THEY ARE IN­STRUCTIONS AND THEY CONTAIN WITHIN THEM THE KEY THAT WILL UNLOCK THAT WHICH HAS KEPT YOU ENSLAVED AND IN DARKNESS.

In the days before us I will be offering many passages from a variety of sources; some I will name and others I will choose to leave unnamed. You will find truth contained in all of it, and you will also find, scattered throughout, THE CONTINUED LIE.

IT IS SO VERY SUBTLE, AT TIMES, THAT IT ENTERS IN ON STOCKING FEET AND WHISPERS UNTIL, SUD­DENLY AWARE, IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU TO REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN HAD!

PAY ATTENTION TO THE LESSONS I BRING TO YOU, FOR I WILL NOT LEAD YOU ASTRAY. MANY OF THE PASSAGES THAT YOU WILL READ WILL BE, AS I SAID BEFORE, STRANGE TO THE EAR, FOREIGN, UNUSUAL.

AH--BUT DOES THAT MEAN THAT YOU CANNOT LEARN FROM THAT WHICH YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD BEFORE? OH CHILDREN OF THE LIE, PAY ATTEN­TION! THE HOUR IS DRAWING NIGH FOR THE FINAL CHOICES THAT WILL DETERMINE YOUR PLACEMENT FOR THE REST OF YOUR SOUL-LIFE'S JOURNEY.

THESE THINGS ARE IMPORTANT. DO NOT CAST ASIDE YOUR LIFE-RING TO WATCH TELEVISION OR SOME OTHER MINDLESS ACTIVITY. PAY ATTENTION!

I AM NOT SAYING DO NOT WATCH TELEVISION; I AM SAYING THAT THE PRIORITIES TOWARD GOD AND FREEDOM FROM ENSLAVEMENT OUGHT TO TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ENTERTAINMENT.

AH--BUT IT IS A FREE-WILL PLANET AND THOSE ARE AMONG THE CHOICES YOU MAKE. HOW WILL YOUR PASSAGE IN THE BOOK OF LIFE READ? ARE YOU SURE YOU WILL MAKE IT TO THE BOOK OF LIFE? YES, THESE THINGS DO, INDEED, MATTER.

FEAR IS THAT WHICH KEEPS YOU ENSLAVED. KNOWLEDGE = FREEDOM. WISDOM IS SOMETHING YOU MUST ATTAIN THROUGH CORRECT CHOICES AND UTILIZATION OF THAT WHICH YOU HAVE LEARNED.

THERE IS MUCH THAT I WISH TO BRING, AND IT WILL COME THROUGH THESE HANDS. MUCH OF IT WILL BE RETYPED MATERIAL, QUOTED MATERIAL, BUT AS WITH OTHER RECEIVERS, IF ONE CAN TYPE IT, YOU CERTAINLY CAN FIND THE TIME TO READ IT.

Be kind to one another. Be kind to self. Be ever on your guard, for evil is always ready to POUNCE AT THE SLIGHT­EST CRACK IN THE SHIELD. MAINTAIN YOUR LIGHT SHIELDS FOR THEREIN IS SAFETY AND WISDOM.

I AM SANANDA, signing off for now.

PEACE AND BLESSINGS UNTO YOU.

2/7/98 #1 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA
    Good morning. Esu Immanuel present in Radiance--or IN LIGHT, which perhaps is better to your understanding of the term. I come in Service.

Let us begin this morning by utilizing an ancient writing, author unknown. This tractate was titled (by modern scholars) On The Origin Of The World and is introduced (and translated) by Hans-Gerhard Bethge. In his introductory remarks he notes, in part:

It is a compendium of central gnostic ideas, especially on cogmogony, anthrophology, and eschatology. Based on various sources and traditions, the treatise is in part presented in a semi-scholarly style, with numerous etiologies and etymologies. It is in the form of an apologetic tract designed for public effective­ness in attracting adherents. Earthly history, but also the pre­sentation of the world above, including its development, are largely ignored. On the basis of the unnamed and unknown author's intention, stated at the beginning and then carried through in the text itself, scholarship has assigned to the document the hypothetical title On The Origin Of The World.

There are good reasons to assume that we have to do with a conscious, well-planned literary composition without extensive secondary alterations, rather than with the produce of a rather long process in the transmission of tradition. The early fourth century could possibly be the time of composition. [S: Em­phasis added.] The remarkable mixture of various kinds of Jewish views, Manichaean elements, Christian ideas, Greek philosophical conceptions, and figures of Greek or Hellenistic mythology, magic, and astrology, as well as a clear emphasis on Egyptian thought, all point to Alexandria as the probable place of origin for the Greek original of On The Origin Of The World. [S: That is quite a mixture of influences. Let it also be noted that this was an extremely active time period for document­ing "religious" thought.]

[END QUOTING]

Portions of the original document (tractate) are missing. These gaps in the text will be noted herein with the addition of this symbol: I. Let us begin, now, quoting, at least in part, from On The Origin Of The World. You will find that the writing is allegorical and methaphorical in nature. Keep this in mind, please.

Seeing that everybody, gods of the world I and mankind, says that nothing I existed prior to chaos, I I in distinction to them shall demonstrate that they are I all mistaken, because they are not acquainted with the origin I of chaos, nor with its root. Here is the demonstration. How well it suits all men, on the subject of chaos, to say that I it is a kind of darkness! But in fact it comes from a shadow, I which has been called by the name darkness. And the shadow I comes from a product that has existed I since the beginning. It is, moreover, clear that it (viz., the product) I existed before chaos came into being, and that the latter I is posterior to the first product.

Let us therefore concern ourselves I with the facts of the matter; and furthermore, with the first I product, from which chaos was projected. And in this way the truth will be clearly demonstrated.

After the natural structure of the immortal beings I had com­pletely developed out of the infinite, I a likeness then emanated from Pistis (Faith); I it is called Sophia (Wisdom). It exercised volition I and became a product resembling I the primeval light. And I immediately her will manifested itself I as a likeness of heaven, having I an unimaginable magnitude; I it was between the immortal beings and those things that I came into being after them, like...: she (Sophia) I functioned as a veil dividing I mankind from the things above.

Now the eternal realm (aeon) I of truth has no shadow out­side it, I for the limitless light is everywhere I within it. But its exterior is shadow, I which has been called by the name dark­ness. From I it there appeared a force, presiding over I the darkness. And the forces I that came into being subsequent to them called the shadow I "the limitless chaos". From it, I every [kind] of divinity sprouted up I...together with the entire place, [so that] I also, [shadow] is posterior to the first product. It was < in > the abyss that [it] (shadow) appeared, I deriving from the aforementioned Pistis.

Then I shadow perceived that there was something I mightier than it, and felt envy; and when it had become pregnant I of its own accord, suddenly it I engendered jealousy. Since that day, I the principle of jealousy amongst I all the eternal realms and their worlds has been apparent. Now as for that jealousy, I it was found to be an abortion without I any spirit in it. Like a shadow it came into existence I in a vast watery substance. Then I the bile that had come into being out of the shadow I was thrown into a part of chaos. I Since that day, a watery sub­stance I has been apparent. And what sank within I it flowed away, being visible I in chaos; as with a woman giving birth to a child I -- all her superfluities flow out; I just so, matter came into being out of I shadow and was projected apart. And it (viz., matter) did not I depart from chaos; rather, matter was in chaos, I being in a part of it.

And when these things had come to pass, then Pistis came I and appeared over the matter of I chaos, which had been ex­pelled like an I aborted fetus -- since there was no spirit in it. For all of it (viz., chaos) I was limitless darkness I and bottom­less water. I Now when Pistis saw what had resulted I from her defect, she became disturbed. I And the disturbance appeared, as a I fearful product; it rushed [to] her in I the chaos. She turned to it and [blew] into I its face in the abyss, which is be­low all the heavens.

And when Pistis I Sophia desired to cause the thing I that had no spirit to be formed into a likeness I and to rule over matter and over all her I forces, there appeared for the first time I a ruler, out of the water, I lionlike in appearance, androgynous, I having great authority within I him, and ignorant of whence he had come into being. I Now when Pistis Sophia I saw him moving about in the depth of the waters I she said to him, "Child, I pass through to here," whose equivalent is "yalda baoth".

Since that day there appeared the principle I of verbal ex­pression, which reached I the gods and the angels and mankind. I And what came into being as a result of verbal expression, I the gods and the angels and mankind finished. I Now as for the ruler Yaltabaoth, I he is ignorant of the force of Pistis: I he did not see her face, rather he saw I in the water the likeness that spoke with him. I And because of that voice, he called I him­self Yaldabaoth. But I Ariael is what the perfect call him, for he was like I a lion. Now when he had come to have authority over matter, I Pistis Sophia withdrew up I to her light.

When the ruler saw I his magnitude -- and it was only him­self I that he saw: he saw nothing else, I except for water and darkness -- then he supposed I that it was he alone who existed. His I was completed by verbal expression: it appeared as a spirit moving to and fro I upon the waters. And when that spirit I ap­peared, the ruler set apart the watery substance. I And what was dry I was divided into another place. And from matter I he made for himself an abode, and he called I it heaven. And from matter, I the ruler made a footstool, I and he called it Earth.

Next, I the ruler had a thought--consistent with his nature--I by means of verbal expression he created an androgyne. I He opened his mouth and cooed to I him. When his eyes had been opened, he looked I at his father, and he said to him, "Eee!" Then his I father called him Eee-a-o (Yao). Next he I created the second son. He cooed I to him. And he opened his eyes and said I to his father, "Eh!" His father called I him Eloai. Next he created I the third son. He cooed to him. And he opened his I eyes and said to his father, "Asss!" His I father called him Astaphaios. These I are the three sons of their fa­ther. I

Seven appeared in chaos, androgynous. I They have their masculine names I and their feminine names. The feminine name I is Pronia (Forethought) Sambathas, which I is "week". And his son is called I Yao: his feminine name is Lordship.

Sabaoth: his feminine name is Deity.
    Adonaios: his feminine name is Kingship.
    Eloaios: his feminine name is Jealousy.
    Oraios: his feminine name is Wealth.
    And Astaphaios, his feminine name is Sophia (Wisdom).

These are the [seven] forces I of the seven heavens of [chaos]. And they were born I androgynous, consistent with the immortal pattern I that existed before them, according to the wish I of Pistis: so that the likeness of what had I existed since the beginning might reign to I the end.

You (sg.) will find the effect of these names I and the force of the male entities in the Archangelic (Book) I of the Prophet Moses, and the names of the female entities in the first Book (biblios) I of Noraia.

Now the prime parent Yaldabaoth, I since he possessed great authority, I created heavens for each of his I offspring through verbal expression--created them beautiful, as dwelling places I -- and in each heaven he created great glories, I seven times ex­cellent. Thrones and I mansions and temples, and also I chari­ots and virgin spirits up I to an invisible one and their glories, each one I has these in his heaven; mighty I armies of gods and lords and angels I and archangels--countless myriads I -- so that they might serve.

The account of these matters you (sg.) will find I in a precise manner in the first Account I of Oraia.

And they were completed from this heaven to as far up as I the sixth heaven, namely that of Sophia. I The heaven and his Earth were destroyed by I the troublemaker that was below them all. I And the six heavens shook violently; I for the forces of chaos knew who it was I that had destroyed the heaven that was below them. I And when Pistis knew about the breakage I re­sulting from the disturbance, she sent forth her breath and I bound him and cast him down into Tartaros. Since that day, the heaven, along with its Earth, has consolidated itself through Sophia the daughter of Yaldabaoth, I she who is below them all.

Now when the heavens had consolidated themselves along with their forces I and all their administration, the prime parent I became insolent. And he was honored by I all the army of an­gels. And I all the gods and their angels I gave blessing and honor to him. And for his part he I was delighted and continu­ally boasted, I saying to them, I "I have no need of anyone." He said, I "It is I who am God, and there is no other one that exists I apart from me." And when he said this, he sinned against I all tine immortal beings who give answer. And they laid it I to his charge.

Then when Pistis saw the impiety I of the chief ruler she was filled with anger. I She was invisible. She said, "You are mis­taken, I Samael," that is, "blind god". I "There is an immortal nun of light who I has been in existence before you and who will appear I among your modelled forms; he will trample you to scorn I just as potter's clay is pounded. And you will de­scend I to your mother, the abyss, along with those that belong to you. For at the consummation of your (pl.) works I the entire defect that has become visible I out of the truth will be abol­ished, and it will cease to be and will be I like what has never been." Saying this, Pistis revealed I her likeness of her great­ness in the waters. And I so doing she withdrew up I to her light.

Now when Sabaoth the son I of Yaldabaoth heard the I voice of Pistis, he sang praises of her, and [he] I condemned the fa­ther...at the word of Pistis; and he praised her I because she had instructed them about the immortal man I and his light. Then Pistis Sophia I stretched out her finger and poured upon him I some light from her light, to be a condemnation I of his father. Then when Sabaoth I was illumined, he received great authority I against all the forces of chaos. Since that day he has been called I "Lord of the Forces".

He hated his father, the darkness, I and his mother, the abyss, and loathed I his sister, the thought of the prime parent, I which moved to and fro upon the waters. And because of I his light all the authorities of chaos were jealous I of him. And when they had become disturbed, I they made a great war in the seven I heavens. Then when Pistis Sophia I had seen the war, she dispatched I seven archangels to Sabaoth from her light. They snatched him up to the seventh I heaven. They stood be­fore him as attendants. Furthermore she sent him three more I archangels and established the kingdom for him I over everyone so that he might dwell I above the twelve gods I of chaos.

Now when Saboath had taken up the place I of repose in re­turn for his repentance, I Pistis also gave him her daughter Zoe (Life) I together with great authority so that she might I instruct him about all things that exist in the eighth heaven. And as he had authority, I he made himself first of all a mansion. It is huge, magnificent, I seven times as great as all those that exist I in the seven heavens.

And before his mansion he created a throne, I which was huge and was upon a I four-faced chariot called I "Cherubin". Now the Cherubin has I eight shapes per each of I of the four corners, lion forms and I calf forms and human forms I and ea­gle forms, so that all the forms I amount to sixty-four forms--and (he created) seven archangels that stand I before it; he is the eighth, and has I authority. All the forms amount to I seventy-two. Furthermore, from this chariot I the seventy-two gods took shape; they took shape so that they might rule over the sev­enty-two I languages of the peoples. And by the throne I he created other, I serpent-like angels, called I "Saraphin", which praise him at all times.

Thereafter he created a congregation (ekklesia) of angels, thousands and myriads, numberless, I which resembled the con­gregation in I the eighth heaven; and a firstborn I called Israel--which I is, "the man that sees God"; and another being, I called Jesus Christ, [S: Pay attention.] who resembles the savior I above in the eighth heaven and who I sits at his right upon a I revered throne, and at his left, there sits the virgin of the holy spirit, I upon a throne and glorifying him. And the seven vir­gins stand before her, I...possessing thirty harps, I and psalter­ies and trumpets, glorifying him. And I all the armies of the angels glorify him, I and they bless him. Now where he sits is upon a throne of light great cloud that covers I him. [S: Emphasis added.] And there was no one with him I in the cloud except Sophia Pistis, I in­structing him about all the things that exist in the eighth heaven, I so that the likenesses of those things might be created, I in or­der that his reign might endure until the consummation of the heavens of chaos I and their forces.

Now Pistis Sophia I set him apart from the darkness and summoned him to her right, I and the prime parent she put at her left. Since that day, right has been called I justice, and left called I wickedness. [S: Emphasis added.] Now because of this they all received I a realm (kosmos) in the congregation of justice I and wickedness, ...stand...upon a creature...I all.

Thus when the prime parent of chaos I saw his son Sabaoth and the glory I that he was in, and perceived that he was great­est of all the authorities I of chaos, he envied him. And I hav­ing become wrathful he engendered Death out of his I death: and he (viz., Death) was established over the sixth I heaven, < for > Sabaoth had been snatched up from there. And thus the number I of the six authorities of chaos was achieved. Then Death, I being androgynous, mingled with his (own) nature I and begot seven androgynous offspring. These are the names of the male ones: Jealousy, Wrath, I Tears, Sighing, Suffering, Lamentation, I Bitter Weeping. And these are the names I of the female ones: Wrath, Pain, Lust, I Sighing, Curse, Bitter­ness, Quarrelsomeness. They had intercourse with one another, and each I one begot seven, so that they amount to forty-nine androgynous demons.

Their names and their effects you will find I in the Book of Solomon.

And in the presence of these, Zoe, who I was with Sabaoth, created seven I good androgynous forces. These are the names of the male ones: the Unenvious, I the Blessed, the Joyful, the True, I the Unbegrudging, the Beloved, I the Trustworthy. Also, as regards the female ones, these are their I names: Peace, Gladness, Rejoicing, Blessedness, I Truth, Love, Faith (Pistis). And I from these there are many good I and innocent spirits.

Their influences I and their effects you will find in I the Configuration Of The Fate Of Heaven That Is I Beneath The Twelve.

And having seen the likeness I the Pistis in the waters, the prime parent grieved very much, especially when he heard her voice, I like the first voice that had I called to him out of the waters. And I when he knew that it was she who had given a name I to him, he sighed. He was ashamed on account of his I transgression. And when he had come to know in truth I that an immortal man I of light had been existing before him, he was greatly disturbed; I for he had previously said I to all the gods and their angels, I "It is I who am god. No other one I exists apart from me." For he had been afraid I they might know that another I had been in existence before him, and might condemn him. But he, being devoid of understanding, scoffed at the con­demnation I and acted recklessly. He said, "If anything has ex­isted before me, let it appear, I so that we may see its light."

And I immediately, behold! Light came out of the eighth heaven I above and passed through all the heavens I of the Earth. When the prime parent saw that the light was beautiful as it radiated, I he was amazed. And he was greatly ashamed. As I that light appeared, a human likeness I appeared within it, very wonderful. And no one saw it except of I the prime parent and Pronoia, I who was with him. Yet its light appeared I to all the forces of the heavens. Because of this I they were all trou­bled by it.

Then I when Pronoia saw that emissary, she became enam­ored of him. But he hated her because she was on the darkness. But she desired to embrace him, and she was not I able to. When she was unable to assuage her love, I she poured out her light upon the Earth. Since that day, that emissary has been called I "Adam of Light", whose rendering I is "the luminous man of blood", and the Earth spread over him, holy Adaman, I whose rendering is "the Holy Land of Adamantine". Since that day, I all the authorities have honored the blood of the virgin. And the Earth was purified on account of I the blood of the vir­gin. But most of all, I the water was purified through the like­ness of Pistis Sophia, who had appeared to I the prime parent in the waters. I Justly, then, it has been said: "through the wa­ters". I The holy water, since it vivifies the all, purifies it.

Out of that first blood I Eros appeared, being androgynous. I His masculinity is Himireris (i.e., Himeros), being I fire from the light. His femininity, I that is with him -- a soul of blood -­is from I the stuff of Pronoia. He is very lovely I in his beauty, having a charm beyond I all the creatures of chaos. Then all the gods I and their angels, when they beheld Eros, became enam­ored of him. And appearing I in all of them he set them afire; just as I from a single lamp many lamps I are lit, and one and the same light is there, but the lamp I is not diminished. And in this way Eros became dispersed in all the created beings of chaos, I and was not diminished. Just as from I the midpoint of light and darkness I Eros appeared and at the midpoint I of the angels and mankind the sexual union of Eros was consummated, so I out of the Earth the primal pleasure blossomed. I The woman followed Earth. I And marriage followed woman. I Birth followed marriage. Dissolution followed birth.

After that Eros, I the grapevine sprouted up I out of that blood, which had been shed over I the Earth. Because of this, those who drink of it I conceive the desire of sexual union. Af­ter the grapevine, a fig tree I and a pomegranate tree sprouted up from I the Earth, together with the rest of, the trees, I all species, having I within them their seed from the seed of the authorities and their angels.

Then Justice created Paradise, I being beautiful and being outside the orbit I of the Moon and the orbit of the Sun in I the Land of Wantonness, in the East in the midset I of the stones. And desire is in the midst of I the beautiful, appetizing trees. And I the tree of eternal life is as it I appeared by God's will, to the north of Paradise, so that it might make I eternal the souls of the pure, I who shall come forth from the modelled forms of poverty I at the consummation of the age. Now the color I of the tree of life is like the Sun. And its branches are beautiful. Its leaves are like I those of the cypress. Its fruit is like I a bunch of grapes when it is white. Its height I goes as far as heaven. And next to it (is) the tree I of acquaintance (gnosis), having the strength of God. Its glory is like the Moon I when fully radiant. And its branches are beautiful. I Its leaves are like fig leaves. I Its fruit is like a good appetizing date. I And this tree is to the north of Paradise, so that it might arouse the souls from I the torpor of the demons, in order that they might approach I the tree of life and eat of I its fruit and so condemn the I the authorities and their angels.

The effect of this tree is described in the Sacred Book, I to wit: "It is you who are the tree of acquaintance, I which is in Paradise, from which the first I man ate and which opened his mind; I and he loved his female counterpart and condemned the other, alien likenesses and loathed them."

Now after it, the olive tree sprouted up, I which was to pu­rify the kinds and the I high priests of righteousness, who were to appear in the last days, since I the olive tree appeared out of the light I of the first Adam for the sake of the unguent I that they were to receive.

And the first soul (psyche) loved I Eros, who was with her, and poured her blood upon him and upon the Earth. I And out of that blood the rose first sprouted up, I out of the Earth, out of I the thorn bush, to be a source of joy for the light that I was to appear in the bush. Moreover after this the beautiful, good-smelling flowers I sprouted up from the Earth, I different kinds, from every single virgin I of the daughters of Pronia. I And they, when they had become enamored of Eros, poured out their blood upon him and upon the Earth. I After these, every plant sprouted up I from the Earth, different kinds, containing I the seed of the authorities and their I angels. After these, the au­thorities created out of the waters all species of beast, I and the reptiles and birds--different kinds--containing I the seed of the authorities and their angels. I

But before all these, when he had appeared, on the first day, he remained upon the Earth, something like two days, and I left the lower Pronoia in I heaven, and ascended towards his light. And I immediately darkness covered all the universe. Now when she wished, the Sophia who was in the lower heaven I re­ceived authority from I Pistis, and fashioned great luminous bodies I and all the stars. And she put them in the sky to shine upon the Earth and to render I temporal signs and seasons and I years and months and days I and nights and moments and so forth. I And in this way the entire region upon the sky was adorned.

Now when Adam of Light conceived the wish I to enter his light--i.e., I the eighth heaven -- he was unable to do so because of I the poverty that had mingled with his light. Then I he cre­ated for himself a vast eternal realm. And within that eternal realm he created six eternal realms I and their adornments, six in number, that were seven times better I than the heavens of chaos and their adornments. I Now all these eternal realms and their I adornments exist within the infinity that is between the eighth heaven and the chaos below I it, being counted with the universe that belongs to I poverty.

If you (sg.) want to know the arrangement I of these, you will find it written in the Seventh I Universe Of The Prophet Hi­eralias.

And before Adam of Light had I withdrawn in the chaos, the authorities saw him I and laughed at the prime parent because he had I lied when he said, "It is I who am God. I No one exists before me." When they came to him, they said, "Is this not the god who I ruined our work?" He answered and said, I "Yes. If you do not want him to be able I to ruin our work, come let us I create a man (i.e., human being) out of Earth, according to the image of our body and according to the likeness of this being (viz., Adam of Light), to serve us; so that when he (viz. Adam of Light) I sees his likeness he might become enamored of it. No longer will he I ruin our work; rather, I we shall make those who are born out of the light our servants for all the duration of this eternal realms. Now all of this I came to pass according to the forethought of Pistis, I in order that man should appear after I his likeness, and should condemn them I because of their mod­elled form. And their modelled form became an enclosure of the light.

Then the authorities I received the acquaintance (gnosis) necessary to create I man. Sophia I Zoe -- she who is with Sabaoth -- had anticipated them. And she laughed I at their de­cision. For they are blind: against their own interests they igno­rantly created him. I And they do not realize what they are about to do. I The reason she anticipated them and made her own man (i.e., human being) I first, was in order that he might instruct I their modelled form how to despise them and thus to escape from them.

Now the production of the instructor came about I as follows. When Sophia let fall a droplet I of light, it flowed onto the wa­ter, I and immediately a human being appeared, being androgy­nous. That droplet she molded I first as a female body. After­wards, I using the body she molded it I in the likeness of the mother which had appeared. I And he finished it in twelve months. An androgynous human being was produced, I whom the Greeks call Hermaphrodites; I and whose mother the He­brews call I Eve of Life (Eve of Zoe), namely, the female in­structor I of life. Her offspring is the creature that is lord. Af­terwards, the authorities called it "Beast," so that it might lead astray I their modelled creatures. The interpretation of "the beast" I is "the'instructor". For it was found to be the wisest I of all beings.

Now, Eve is the first virgin, the one who without a husband bore her first offspring. I It is she who served as her own mid­wife.

For I this reason she is held to have said: I
    "It is I who am the part of my mother;
    And it is I who am I the mother;
    It is I who am the wife;
    It is I who am the virgin;
    It is I who am pregnant;
    It is I who am the midwife;
    It is I who am the one that I comforts pain of travail;
    It is my husband who bore me;
    And I it is I who am his mother,
    And it is he who is my father I and my lord.
    It is he who is my force;
    What he desires, I he says with reason.
    I am in the process of becoming.
    Yet I have borne a man as lord."

Now these through the will I <.... > . The souls I that were going to enter the modelled forms of the authorities were mani­fested to Sabaoth and his Christ. I And regarding these the holy voice I said, "Multiply and improve! Be lord over all creatures," And it is they who were I taken captive, according to their destinies, by I the prime parent. And thus I they were shut into the prisons of the modelled forms. I Or: at the consummation of the age. And at that time, the prime parent I then rendered an opinion concerning man to those who were with him. I Then each of them cast I his sperm into the midst of the navel of I the Earth. Since that day, the several rulers have fashioned man with his body I resembling their body, but his likeness I resem­bling the man that had appeared to them. I His modelling took place by parts, I one at a time. And their leader fashioned the brain and the nervous system. Afterward I he appeared as prior to him. He became a soul-endowed man. And he was called I Adam, that is, "father," according to I the name of the one that existed before him.

And when they had finished I Adam, he abandoned him as an inanimate vessel, since he had taken form like an abortion, in that no spirit was in him. I Regarding this thing, when the chief ruler I remembered the saying of Pistis, he was afraid I lest the true man enter his I modelled form and become its lord. For this reason he left his modelled form forty days without I soul, and he withdrew and abandoned it. Now on the fortieth I day, Sophia Zoe sent I her breath into Adam, who had no I soul. He began to move upon the ground. And he could not stand up.

Then when the seven I rulers came, they saw him and I were greatly disturbed. They went up to I him and seized him. And he (viz., the chief ruler) said to I the breath within him. "Who are you? And whence did you come hither?" It answered I and said, "I have come from the force I of the man for the destruc­tion of your work." I < > When they heard, they glorified him, since he I gave them respite from the fear and the anxiety in which they found themselves. Then they called that day I "Rest", in as much as they had rested I from toil. And when they saw that Adam I could not stand up, they were glad, and they took him I and put him in Paradise. And they withdrew up to their heavens.

After I the day of rest Sophia I sent her daughter Zoe, being called I Eve, as an instructor in order that she might I make Adam, who had no soul, arise so that those whom she should engender might become I containers of light. When Eve saw her male counterpart prostate she had pity I upon him, and she said, "Adam, Become alive! I Arise from the Earth!" Immedi­ately her word I became accomplished fact. For Adam, having arisen, suddenly opened his eyes. I When he saw her he said, "You shall be called I 'Mother of the Living'. For it is you who have I given me life."

Then the authorities were informed I that their modelled form was alive and had arisen, and they were greatly troubled. They sent seven archangels I to see what had happened. They came I to Adam. When they saw Eve talking to I him they said to one another, "What sort of thing is this luminous woman? I For she resembles that likeness which appeared to us in the light. Now come, I let us lay hold of her and cast our I seed into her, so that when she becomes soiled I she may not be able to ascend into her light. I Rather, those whom she bears will be under our charge. But let us not tell Adam, for he is not one I of us. Rather let us bring a deep sleep I over him. And let us instruct him in his I sleep to the effect that she came from I his rib, in order that his wife may obey, and he may be lord over her."

Then Eve, I being a force, laughed at their decision. I She put mist into their eyes and secretly left I her likeness with Adam. She entered I the tree of acquaintance and remained there. And they pursued her, and she revealed I to them that she had gone into the tree and become I a tree. Then, entering a great I state of fear, the blind creatures fled.

Afterwards, I when they had recovered from the daze, they came [to Adam]; and seeing the likeness of this woman with him, they were greatly disturbed, thinking it was she I that was the true Eve. And they acted rashly; they came I up to her and seized her and cast I their seed upon her. They did so wickedly, defiling not only I in natural ways but also in foul ways, I de­filing first the seal of her voice I -- that had spoken with them, saying, "What is it that exists I before you?" -- intending to de­file those who might say at the consummation (viz. of the age) that they had been born I of the true man through verbal expres­sion. I And they erred, not knowing I that it was their own body that they had defiled: it was the likeness that I the authori­ties and their angels defiled in every way.

First she was pregnant with Abel, I by the first ruler. And it was I by the seven authorities and their angels I that she bore the other offspring. And all this I came to pass according to the forethought of the prime parent, so that the first mother I might bear within her every seed, I being mixed and being fitted to the fate I of the universe and its configurations, and I to Justice. A prearranged plan came into effect regarding Eve, so that the modelled forms of the authorities I might become enclosures of the light, whereupon I it (viz., the light) would condemn them through their I modelled forms.

Now the first Adam, (Adam) of Light, I is spirit-endowed (pneumatikos), and appeared on the first day. The second I Adam is soul-endowed (psychikos), and appeared I on the sixth day, which is called Aphrodite. The third I Adam is a creature of the Earth (choikos), that is, the man of the law, and he ap­peared on I the eighth day [...the] tranquility of poverty, which is called I Sunday. And the progeny of the I Earthly Adam be­came numerous and was completed, I and produced within it­self every kind of scientific information of the soul-endowed Adam. But all were in I ignorance.

Next let me say I that once the rulers had seen him and I the female creature who was with him erring ignorantly I like beasts, they were very glad. < ...> When they learned that the immortal man was not going to I neglect them, rather than they would even have to fear I the female creature that had turned into a tree, they were disturbed, and said, "Perhaps this is the true man I -- this being who has brought a fog upon us and has taught us that she who was soiled is like I him -- and so we shall be conquered!"

Then I the seven of them together laid plans. They came up to Adam I and Eve timidly: they said to him, I "The fruit of all the trees created for you in Paradise shall be eaten; but as for the tree I of acquaintance, control yourselves and do not eat I from it. If you eat you I will die." Having imparted great fear to them I they withdrew up to their authorities.

Then came the wisest of all creatures, I who was called Beast. I And when he saw the likeness of their mother I Eve he said to her, "What did God I say to you (pl.)? Was it 'do not eat from the tree of acquaintance (gnosis)'?" She said, "He said, 'Not only I do not eat from it, but I do not touch it, lest you (sg.) die' ." He said I to her, "Do not be afraid. In death you (pl.) shall not I die. For he knows that when you eat from it, your intellect will become sober and I you will come to be like gods, I recognizing the difference that obtains between evil I men and good ones. Indeed, it was in jealousy that he said this to you, so that you I would not eat from it."

Now Eve had confidence I in the words of the instructor. She gazed I at the tree and saw that it was beautiful and I and appetizing, and like it; she took some of its fruit and ate it; and she gave some also to her I husband, and he too ate it. Then their intellect I became open. For when they had eaten, the light of I acquaintance had shone upon them. When they clothed I themselves with shame, they knew that they were naked of acquaintance. When they became sober, they saw that I they were naked and became enamored of one another. When I they saw that the ones who had modelled them had the form I of beasts, they loathed them: they were very aware.I

Then when the rulers knew that they had broken their com­mandments, they entered Paradise I and came to Adam and Eve with Earthquake and great threatening, I to see I the effect of the aid. Then I Adam and Eve trembled greatly and hid under the trees in Paradise. I Then the rulers did not know where they were I and said, "Adam, where are you?" He said, "I am here, I for through fear of you I hid, I being ashamed." And they said to him ignorantly, "Who told you about I the shame with which you clothed yourself? -- unless I you have eaten from that tree!" He said, I "The woman whom you gave me -- it is she that I gave to me and I ate." Then they said to the latter, "What is this that you have done?" She answered and said, I "It is the instructor that urged me on, and I I ate."

Then the rulers came up to the instructor. I Their eyes be­came misty because of him, and they could not do anything to him. They cursed him, I since they were powerless. After­wards, they came up to the woman I and cursed her and her off­spring. After I the woman, they cursed Adam, and (cursed) the land because of him, I and the crops; and all things that they had created they cursed. They have no blessing.

Good cannot result from I evil.

From that day, the authorities I knew that truly there was something mightier than I they: they recognized only that their commandments had not been kept. Great I jealousy was brought into the world solely because of I the immortal man. Now when the rulers saw I that their Adam had entered into an alien state of acquaintance they I desired to test him, and they gathered together all the domestic animals and the wild beasts I of the Earth and the birds of heaven and brought them to Adam I to see what he would call them. I When he saw them he gave names to their I creatures.

They became troubled because Adam had recovered from all the trials. They assembled and I laid plans, and they said, "Behold Adam! He has come to be like one of us, so that he I knows the difference between the light and the darkness. I Now perhaps he will be deceived as in the case of the tree of ac­quaintance and also will come to I the tree of life and eat from it I and become immortal and become lord and despise I us and disdain [us] and all our glory. I Then he will denounce [us along with our] universe. Come let us expel him from Paradise down to the land I from which he was taken, so that henceforth he might not I be able to recognize anything better I than we can." And so they expelled Adam from Paradise, along with his wife. And this deed that they had done was not enough for them. Rather, they were afraid. I They went in to the tree of life and surrounded it I with great fearful things, fiery living creatures I called "Cheroubin," and they put a flaming sword in their midst, fearfully I twirling at all times, so that no Earthly being might ever enter that place.

Thereupon I since the rulers were envious of Adam they wanted to diminish their (viz., Adam's and Eve's) lifespans. They could not because of I fate, which had been fixed since the beginning. I For to each had been allotted a lifespan I of 1,000 years according to the course of the luminous bodies. I But al­though the rulers could not do this, each of the evil doers I took away ten years. I And all this lifespan (which remained) amounted to 930 years: and these are in pain and I weakness and evil distraction. And so I life has turned out to be, from that day until the consummation I of the age.

Then when Sophia Zoe I saw that the rulers of the darkness had I laid a curse upon her counterparts, she was indignant. And coming out of the first heaven with I full power she chased those rulers out of I [their] heavens, and cast them down into I the sinful [world], so that there they I should dwell, in the form of evil spirits (daimones) upon the Earth.

[...], so that in their world it might pass the thousand years in Paradise I -- a soul-endowed living creature I called "phoenix." It I kills itself and brings itself to life as a witness to the judg­ment against them, for they did wrong to Adam and his I gener­ation, unto the consummation of the age. < > There are...three I men, and also his posterities unto the consumma­tion I of the world: the spirit-endowed of eternity, and the soul-endowed, and the Earthly. Likewise, the three phoenixes Paradise -- the first I [is] immortal; the second lives 1,000 I years; as for the third, it is written in the Sacred Book I that it is consumed. So too there are I three baptisms -- the first is the spiritual, the second is by fire, the third I is by water. Just as the phoenix I appears as a witness concerning the angels, I so the case of the water hydri in Egypt, I which has been a witness to those going down into the baptism of a true man. I The two bulls in Egypt possess I a mystery, the Sun and Moon, being I a witness to Sabaoth: namely, that over I them Sophia received the universe; from the day that she made the Sun and the Moon she I put her seal upon her heaven, unto eternity. I

And the worm that has been born out of the Phoenix I is a human being as well. It is written (Ps 91:13 LXX) concerning it, "the just man I will blossom like a phoenix." And the phoenix first appears I in a living state, and dies, and rises again, I being a sign of what has become apparent I at the con­summation of the age. It was only in Egypt that these great signs appeared -- nowhere else -- as an indication that it is like God's Paradise. I

Let us return to the aforementioned rulers, I so that we may offer I some explanation of them. Now, when the seven rulers were cast down from their heavens I onto the Earth, they made for themselves angels, I numerous, demonic, to serve I them. And the latter instructed mankind in many kinds of error I and magic and potions and worship of idols and spilling of blood and altars and I temples and sacrifices and libations to all the spirits I of the Earth, having their coworker I fate, who came into ex­istence by I the concord between the gods of injustice and jus­tice.

And thus when the world I had come into being, it distract­edly erred I at all times. For all men I upon Earth worshipped the spirits (daimones) from I the creation to the consummation -­both the angels of righteousness and the men of unrighteousness. I Thus did the world come to exist in distraction, I in ignorance, and in a stupor. I They all erred, until the appearance (parousia) I of the true man.

Let this suffice so far as the matter goes. Now we shall pro­ceed to consideration of our world, I so that we may accurately finish the description of its structure I and management. I Then it will become obvious how I belief in the unseen realm, which has been apparent from creation down to the consummation I of the age was discovered.

I come, therefore, to the main points I [regarding] the im­mortal man: I shall I speak of all the beings that belong to him, explaining how I they happen to be here.

When a multitude of human beings had come into existence, through the parentage of [the Adam] who had been fashioned, and out of matter, I and when the world had already become full, the rulers were master I over it -- that is, they kept I it re­strained by ignorance. For what reason? For the following: since the immortal father knows I that a deficiency of truth came into being amongst the eternal realms I and their universe, when he wished I to bring to naught the rulers of perdition through the I creatures they had modelled he sent you (pl.) likenesses down into the world of perdition, namely, the blessed little I innocent spirits. They are not alien to I acquaintance. For all acquain­tance is vested in one angel I who appeared before them; he is not without power I in the company of the father. And gave them acquaintance. Whenever they appear in the world I of perdition, immediately and first of all they reveal the pattern of imperishability as a condemnation I of the rulers and their forces. Thus when the blessed beings I appeared in forms mod­elled by authorities, I they were envied. And out of envy the authorities I mixed their seed with them, in hopes of polluting them. They could not. Then when the blessed beings I ap­peared in luminous form, I they appeared in various ways. And each one I of them, starting out in his land, revealed I his (kind of) acquaintance to the visible church constituted of the mod­elled forms of perdition. I It (viz., the church) was found to contain all kinds of seed, because of the seed I of the authorities that had [mixed with it].

Then I the savior created [...] of I them all -- and the spirits of these [are manifestly] superior, being blessed and varying in election -- and I also (he created) many other beings, which have no king and are superior I to everyone that was before them. Consequently, four I races exist. There are three that belong to the kings of the eighth heaven. But the fourth I race is kingless and perfect, being I the highest of all. For these shall enter I the holy place of their father. I And they will gain rest in repose and eternal, unspeakable glory I and unending joy. Moreover they are I kings within the mortal domain, in that they are immortal. They I will condemn the gods of chaos and I their forces.

Now the Word (Logos) that is superior to all beings was sent for this purpose alone: I that he might proclaim the unknown. I He said (Mk 4:223 par.), "There is nothing hidden that is I not apparent, and what has not been recognized I will be recog­nized." And these were sent to make known what is hidden, and I the seven authorities of chaos and their I impiety. And thus they were condemned I to death.

So when all the perfect I appeared in the forms modelled by the rulers and when they revealed I that incomparable truth, I they put to shame all the wisdom of the gods. I And their fate was found I to be a condemnation. And their force dried up. Their lordship was dissolved. Their forethought became [emptiness, I along with] their glory.

Before the consummation I [of the age], the whole place will shake I with great thundering. Then the rulers will be sad, [...] their I death. The angels will mourn for their mankind, I and the demons will weep over the seasons, I and their mankind will wail and scream I at their death. Then the age will begin, and they will be disturbed. Their kings will I be intoxicated with the fiery sword, and they will I wage war against one another, so that I the Earth is intoxicated with bloodshed. I And the seas will be disturbed by those wars. Then the Sun will become dark. I And the Moon will cause its light to cease. I The stars of the sky will cancel their circuits. I And a great clap of thun­der will come out I of a great force that is above all the forces of chaos, where I the firmament of the woman is situated. I Having created the first product, she will I put away the wise fire of intelligence I and clothe herself with witless wrath. Then she will pursue the gods I of chaos, whom she created along with the prime parent. I She will cast them down into the abyss. I They will be obliterated because of their wickedness. For they will I come to be like volcanos and consume one another until they perish I at the hand of the prime parent. I When he has de­stroyed them, he will turn against himself I and destroy himself until he ceases to exist.

And I their heavens will fall one upon the next and their (the rulers') forces will be consumed by fire. Their eternal realms, too, I will be overturned. His...will I fall down upon the [...] I support them; they will fall into the abyss, and the abyss will be overturned.

The light will I [...the] darkness and obliterate it: it will be like I something that has never been. And the product I to which the darkness had been posterior will dissolve. And I the deficiency will be plucked out by the root (and thrown) down into I the darkness. And the light will withdraw up to its root. And the glory of the unbegotten I will appear. And it will fill I all the eternal realm. When the prophecy and I the account of those that are king becomes known and I is fulfilled by those who are called perfect, those who -- in contrast -- have not be­come perfect I in the unbegotten father will receive their glory I in their realms and the kingdoms of the I immortals: but they will never enter I the kingless realm.

For everyone must go to the place from which he has come. I Indeed, by his acts and his I acquaintance each person will make his nature know.

[END QUOTING]

And it is out of writing such as this that Prophecy was born. THE SCRIPT FOR THE PLAY HAS BEEN WRITTEN BY THE ANTI-CHRIST LONG, LONG AGO. There is wondrous truth contained within the passages above, but HOW DO YOU KNOW, UPON READING, THAT WHICH IS TRUE FROM THAT WHICH IS FALSE? THESE ARE MATTERS WHICH ARE BEST LEFT ALONE FOR, IN TRUTH, IT IS THE TIME, HERE AND NOW, OF DECIDING YOUR RELA­TIONSHIP WITH GOD--NO MORE AND CERTAINLY NO LESS.

YOU CAN BECOME INFINITELY SIDETRACKED INTO THE MAGICAL AND MYSTICAL EXPRESSIONS, BUT THEY WILL NOT LEAD YOU HOME. ONLY BY LIVING YOUR LIFE ACCORDING TO GOD'S LAWS AS GIVEN FOR MANKIND TO LIVE IN HARMONY AND BALANCE WILL YOU EVER RECEIVE THAT GLIMMER OF UNDER­STANDING.

THERE IS MORE THAT I WISH TO QUOTE ABOUT THE ADVERSARY. THERE ARE GREAT LESSONS TO BE HAD IN THESE QUOTED MATERIALS, BUT I MUST CAUTION YOU ALL: BE MOST CAREFUL AS TO THAT WHICH YOU ACCEPT AS TRUTH. GOD IS LIGHT! GOD IS! ALL IS BUT A REFLECTION OF GOD'S THOUGHT. FORGET IT NOT!

I WILL CONTINUE THE NEXT WRITING WITH SOME­THING THAT MAY BE MORE READILY UNDERSTOOD THAN THAT WHICH WAS JUST COMPLETED. TAKE A BREAK, SCRIBE, AND WE WILL CONTINUE OUR WRIT­ING WITH THE LUCIFER REBELLION.

I AM SANANDA.

SALU, FOR NOW.

2/7/98 #2 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA
    Esu returned in Radiance. I ask, scribe, that you keep your Light shield about you for the topic we are about to discuss is one which, of its very nature, attracts the Anti-Christ. It is al­right, for I will not allow that one to TOUCH YOU, for therein lies the true danger.

Let us begin utilizing material already written, but I do not wish you distracted as to source, so it will go unnamed. Just quote the portions as I direct, please.

Lucifer was a magnificent being, a brilliant personality; he stood next to the Most High Fathers of the constellations in the direct line of universe authority. Notwithstanding Lucifer's transgression, subordinate intelligences refrained from showing him disrespect and disdain prior to Michael's bestowal. Even the archangel Michael, at the time of Moses' resurrection, "did not bring against him an accusing judgment but simply said, 'the Judge rebuke you' ." Judgment in such matters belongs to the Ancients of Days, the rulers of the superuniverse.

Lucifer is now the fallen and deposed. Self-contemplation is most disastrous, even to the exalted personalities of the celestial world. Of Lucifer it was said: "Your heart was lifted up be­cause of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom because of your brightness." Your olden prophet saw this sad estate when he wrote: "How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How are you cast down, you who dared to con­fuse the worlds!"

Very little was heard of Lucifer on Earth owing to the fact that he assigned his first lieutenant, Satan, to advocate his cause on your planet. Satan was a member of the same primary group; he entered fully into the Lucifer insurrection.

The dragon eventually became the symbolic representation of all these evil personages. Upon the triumph of Michael, "Gabriel came down and bound the dragon (all the rebel leaders) for an age." Of the Jerusem seraphic rebels it is written: "And the angels who kept not their first estate but left their own habi­tation, he has reserved in sure chains of darkness to the judg­ment of the great day."

There were no peculiar or special conditions which suggested or favored rebellion. It is our belief that the idea took origin and form in Lucifer's mind, and that he might have instigated such a rebellion no matter where he might have been stationed. Lucifer first announced his plans to Satan, but it required sev­eral months to corrupt the mind of his able and brilliant associ­ate. However, when once converted to the rebel theories, he became a bold and earnest advocate of "self-assertion and lib­erty".

No one ever suggested rebellion to Lucifer. The idea of self-assertion in opposition to the will of Michael and to the plans of the Universal Father, as they represented in Michael, had its origin in his own mind. His relations with the Creator Son had been intimate and always cordial. At no time prior to the exal­tation of his own mind did Lucifer openly express dissatisfaction about the universe administration. Notwithstanding his silence, for more than one hundred years of standard time there was not peace in Lucifer's mind.

Throughout this period Lucifer became increasingly critical of the entire plan of universe administration but always pro­fessed wholehearted loyalty. His first outspoken disloyalty was manifested on the occasion of a visit of Gabriel to Jerusem just a few days before the open proclamation of the Lucifer.

It is very difficult to point out the exact cause or causes which finally culminated in the Lucifer rebellion. We are cer­tain of only one thing, and that is: Whatever these first begin­nings were, they had their origin in Lucifer's mind. There must have been a pride of self that nourished itself to the point of self-deception, so that Lucifer for a time really persuaded himself that his contemplation of rebellion was actually for the good of the system, if not of the universe. By the time his plans had de­veloped to the point of disillusionment, no doubt he had gone too far for his original and mischief-making pride to permit him to stop. At some point in this experience he became insincere, and evil evolved into deliberate and willful sin. That this hap­pened is proved by the subsequent conduct of this brilliant exec­utive.

[JUMPING AHEAD, STILL QUOTING:]

Evolutionary man finds it difficult to fully comprehend the significance and to grasp the meanings of evil, error, sin, and iniquity. Man is slow to perceive that contrastive perfection and imperfection produce potential evil; that conflicting truth and falsehood create confusing error; that the divine endowment of freewill choice eventuates in the divergent realms of sin and righteousness; that the persistent pursuit of divinity leads to the kingdom of God as contrasted with its continuous rejection, which leads to the domains of iniquity.

Of all the perplexing problems growing out of the Lucifer re­bellion, none has occasioned more difficulty than the failure of immature evolutionary mortals to distinguish between true and false liberty.

True liberty is the quest of the ages and the reward of evolu­tionary progress. False liberty is the subtle deception of the er­ror of time and the evil of space. Enduring liberty is predicated on the reality of justice---intelligence, maturity, fraternity, and equity.

Liberty is a self-destroying technique of cosmic existence when its motivation is unintelligent, unconditioned, and uncon­trolled. True liberty is progressively related to reality and is ever regardful of social equity, cosmic fairness, universe frater­nity, and divine obligations.

Liberty is suicidal when divorced from material justice, in­tellectual fairness, social forbearance, moral duty, and spiritual values. Liberty is nonexistent apart from cosmic reality, and all personality reality is proportional to its divinity relationships.

Unbridled self-will and unregulated self-expression equal unmitigated selfishness, the acme of ungodliness. Liberty with­out the associated and ever-increasing conquest of self is a fig­ment of egoistic mortal imagination. Self-motivated liberty is a conceptual illusion, a cruel deception. License masquerading in the garments of liberty is the forerunner of abject bondage.

True liberty is the associate of genuine self-respect; false lib­erty is the consort of self-admiration. True liberty is the fruit of self-control; false liberty, the assumption of self-assertion. Self-control leads to altruistic service; self-admiration tends towards the exploitation of others for the selfish aggrandizement of such a mistaken individual as is willing to sacrifice righteous attain­ment for the sake of possessing unjust power over his fellow beings.

Even wisdom is divine and safe only when it is cosmic in scope and spiritual in motivation.

There is no error greater than that species of self-deception which leads intelligent beings to crave the exercise of power over other beings for the purpose of depriving these persons of their natural liberties. The golden rule of human fairness cries out against all such fraud, unfairness, selfishness, and unrigh­teousness. Only true and genuine liberty is compatible with the reign of love and the ministry of mercy.

How dare the self-willed creature encroach upon the rights of his fellows in the name of personal liberty when the Supreme Rulers of the universe stand back in merciful respect for these prerogatives of will and potentials of personality! No being, in the exercise of his supposed personal liberty, has a right to de­prive any other being of those privileges of existence conferred by the Creators and duly respected by all their loyal associates.

Evolutionary man may have to contend for his material liber­ties with tyrants and oppressors on a world of sin and iniquity or during the early times of a primitive evolving sphere... War is the heritage of early evolutionary man, but on worlds of normal advancing civilization physical combat as a technique of adjust­ing racial misunderstandings has long since fallen into disrepute.

Every creature of every evolving universe who aspires to do the Father's will is destined to become the partner of the time-space Creators in this magnificent adventure of experiential per­fection attainment. Were this not true, the Father would have hardly endowed such creatures with creative free will, neither would he indwell them, actually go into partnership with them by means of his own spirit.

Lucifer's folly was the attempt to do the non-do-able, to short-circuit time in an experimental universe. Lucifer's crime was the attempted creative disenfranchisement of every personality, the unrecognized abridgment of the creature's personal partici­pation--freewill participation--in the long evolutionary struggle to attain the status of light and life both individually and collec­tively. In so doing this onetime Sovereign of your system set the temporal purpose of his own will directly athwart the eternal purpose of God's will as it is revealed in the bestowal of free will upon all personal creatures. The Lucifer rebellion thus threatened the maximum possible infringement of the freewill choice--a threat forevermore to deprive every one of these be­ings of the thrilling experience of contributing something personal and unique to the slowly erecting monument to experien­tial wisdom....

In short, what God had given men and angels Lucifer would have taken away from them, that is, the divine privilege of par­ticipating in the creation of their own destinies and of the destiny of this local system.

No being in all the universe has the rightful liberty to deprive any other being of true liberty, the right to love and be loved, the privilege of worshiping God and of serving his fellows.

The moral will creatures of the evolutionary worlds are always bothered with the unthinking question as to why the all-wise Creators permit evil and sin. They fail to com­prehend that both are inevitable if the creature is to be truly free. The free will of evolving man or exquisite angel is not a mere philosophic concept, a symbolic ideal. Man's ability to choose good or evil is a universe reality. This liberty to choose for oneself is an endowment of the Supreme Rulers, and they will not permit any being or group of beings to deprive a single personality in the wide universe of this divinely bestowed lib­erty--not even to satisfy such misguided and ignorant beings in the enjoyment of this misnamed personal liberty.

Although conscious and wholehearted identification with evil (sin) is the equivalent of nonexistence (annihilation), there must always intervene between the time of such personal identifica­tion with sin and the execution of the penalty--the automatic re­sult of such a willful embrace of evil--a period of time of suffi­cient length to allow for such an adjudication of such an individ­ual's universe status as will prove entirely satisfactory to all re­lated universe personalities; and which will be so fair and just as to win the approval of the sinner himself.

But if this universe rebel against the reality of truth and goodness refuses to approve the verdict, and if the guilty one knows in his heart the justice of his condemnation but refuses to make such confession, then must the execution of sentence be delayed in accordance with the discretion of the Ancients of Days? And the Ancients of Days refuse to annihilate any being until all moral values and all spiritual realities are extinct, both in the evildoer and in all related supporters and possible sympa­thizers.

The very fact that an evil-doing creature can actually choose to do wrong--commit sin--establishes the fact of free-wiliness and fully justifies any length delay in the execution of justice provided the extended mercy might conduce to repentance and rehabilitation.

Most of the liberties which Lucifer sought he already had; others he was to receive in the future. All these precious en­dowments were lost by giving way to impatience and yielding to a desire to possess what one craves now and to possess it in de­fiance of all obligation to respect the rights and liberties of all other beings composing the universe of universes. Ethical obli­gations are innate, divine, and universal.

There are many reasons known to us why the Supreme Rulers did not immediately destroy or intern the leaders of the Lucifer rebellion. There are no doubt still other and possibly better reasons unknown to us. There mercy features of this de­lay in the execution of justice were extended personally by Michael.

Supreme justice can act instantly when not restrained by di­vine mercy. But the ministry of mercy to the children of time and space always provides for this time lag, this saving interval between seedtime and harvest. If the seed sowing is good, this interval provides for the testing and upbuilding of character; if the seed sowing is evil, this merciful delay provides time for re­pentance and rectification. This time, delay in the adjudication and execution of evildoers is inherent in the mercy ministry of the seven superuniverses. This restraint of justice by mercy proves that God is love, and that such a God of love dominates the universes and in mercy controls the fate and judgment of all his creatures.

The mercy delays of time are by the mandate of the free will of the Creators. There is good to be derived in the universe from this technique of patience in dealing with sinful rebels. While it is all too true that good cannot come of evil to the one who contemplates and performs evil, it is equally true that all things (including evil, potential and manifest) work together for good to all beings who know God, love to do his will, and are ascending Paradiseward according to his eternal plan and divine purpose.

But these mercy delays are not interminable. Notwithstand­ing the long delay in adjudicating the Lucifer rebellion, there is­sued the mandate of the Ancients of Days directing that Satan be henceforth confined to the prison world with Lucifer. This ends the ability of Satan to pay further visits to any of the fallen worlds. Justice in a mercy-dominated universe may be slow, but is it certain.

[END QUOTING]

Yes, I am here, scribe. Peace. Indeed, the Anti-Christ is alive and well on planet Earth. It is my hope that you, reading this, find understanding in the message just quoted.

I wish to move, now, to another passage, this time from a man who lived truth--his name is Dr. Paul Brunton, and the book I wish to quote from is called The Spiritual Crisis Of Man. We will turn to Chapter 8, titled "The Evil In Our Time". Note please that this was written in 1953. You've come a long way since then--a long way, indeed.

The events of recent decades provide nothing more or less than a visible commentary on the messages it was the privilege of inspired prophets like Jesus (Esu), Krishna, and Buddha to deliver. The unprecedented times through which we live merely prove by terrible facts that such men preached by opened lips. They prove that the religious unfaith and materialistic trend of a whole generation, the hard skepticism which has degraded their values and dragged down their instincts, afford too insecure a basis for human living.

Materialism--by which is meant here not merely the openly confessed and crudely obvious doctrine which goes under this name, but also its unconscious and disguised forms--has been the bane of our time. The total impression of all the forms it has taken--and they are to be found in the scientific, political, edu­cational, literary, artistic, ecclesiastic and legal spheres also--is a ghastly one. The end of it all is the terrifying figures and the typhoon destructiveness of the atom bomb. It is the natural con­sequence of belief in the final supremacy of intellectual thinking when pushed to its logical extreme and unbalanced by spiritual intuition. In war, human evil always appears in its worst form and its effects in their most widespread form. With the discov­ery of the atom bomb the pathway leading to a large part of civ­ilization's utter self-destruction is now wide open. Nothing in history is comparable to this terrible situation.

It is not enough to understand the tragic, as well as historic, significance of these world-shaking events. We must also un­derstand their underlying religious, metaphysical, and philo­sophical significance. And, as mentioned earlier, this cannot be done adequately unless we let the light of doctrines like the in­evitability of spiritual evolution and the factuality of the law of recompense shine down upon them. For without them, it is too taxing to explain why society today is as it is. The psychologi­cal situation which has been created by the crisis and the war and which expresses itself in the tragic physical situation, can be adequately understood only by the light of these and other re­lated truths. Mankind's own wrong thoughts and emotions, bad passions and deeds, must share the responsibility. Its civiliza­tion has indeed received the rewards of a short-sighted selfish­ness for it has been so many of the material things it strove to obtain, as well as the ideals it strove to realize, crumble away in its hands.

Most people assume that good alone has the right to be active on Earth. Therefore the presence of so much that is evil per­plexes their minds. It seems that such evil is too abundant and too continuous to fit smoothly into a divinely ordered scheme. The crime and violence of recent times, the horror and shock of recent history, have pushed this question of evil into the thinking of many persons who formerly ignored it. A generation which has heard wicked propaganda, witnessed wicked atrocities and watched unscrupulous moves towards world domination would be very soft-brained if it does not conclude that some malignant influence is at work in human affairs and that some malignant forces are manifesting their disturbing activities in its midst. The existence--no less than the power--of evil has forced itself so plainly and so savagely and so insistently on their notice in recent times that those who, at the bidding of extravagantly opti­mistic theories, previously shut their eyes to it, have perforce had to open them and recognize it. Such a belated and bewil­dered act is painful.

The materialistic view of evil regarded it as a by-product of physical environments and temporary circumstances, to be set right by the mere setting right of those physical things. But the type of evil which is so prevalent in our own times, glorifies brutality for its own sake, justified oppression for the oppres­sor's sake, pedestals greed, ridicules religion and derides con­science, as much for the pleasure it gets from these activities as for the rewards. The men who practice it love it as intensely as saints love God. It can no longer be reasonably maintained, as the dialective and rationalist materialists have hitherto main­tained, that external circumstances are alone sufficient to ac­count of the unpleasant character of such noxious creatures. On the contrary, it is evident that the wrong of human conduct arises because evil is a real element in human beings, indepen­dent of human environment and circumstance. It is deplorable but it is also unfortunately true that this element asserts itself more easily and more frequently than the good. The historical perversity of human nature, its constant inclination to do wrong, too often discourages the philanthropist.

That humanity should be allowed to fall into its horrible depths seems to show a lack of goodness in the divine Idea of the world. Men are not to be blamed for questioning the divine goodness and doubting the divine wisdom. They often ask themselves the question: Why does the Higher Power (which they call God and is in scientific actuality the World-Mind) which is so universally regarded as beneficent, even permit these evils and horrors to threaten humanity? But they ought also to ask themselves the further question whether the World-Idea could have completely fulfilled its lofty purpose for hu­manity without permitting such experiences? If it seeks to bring every human entity to full moral, intellectual and spiritual self-consciousness, the range of experiences within which the entity would have to be free to travel, would have to be sufficiently wide, and consequently sufficiently contrasting, to achieve this goal. To have limited this range to the non-evil, to have re­stricted the kinds of experience only to what we know as the good, would have rendered impossible the full achievement of human self-consciousness. That, after all, is a matter not only of morality but also of knowledge. There is indeed no other way than the existing one in which humanity could have found all the conditions necessary for the development of all its facul­ties. The mere fact that the World-Mind suffers evil to exist shows that it has a temporary, an inevitable, or else a utilitarian place in the economy of things.

No mode of conscious life could have been devised which provided unalloyed happiness and unmixed goodness at the same time that it provided the varied experiences and diverse states necessary to develop the knowledge, intelligence, character and spirituality of the human being. Although some facets of this development could have been obtained by a one-sided monotonous experience, yielding only the pleasurable enjoyment of life, important parts of the psyche would then necessarily have been left untouched by it. Only by providing a course of changing experiences which took a wider, more varied route and also included the opposites of suffering and evil, could the full complete evolution of man have been achieved. The memory of the past darkness of ignorance heightens his appreciation of the present light of knowledge. The vivid contrast between the two conditions makes him much more conscious of the meaning and value of the higher one. Without the experiences of both to complement each other, he could not distinguish good from evil, bliss from misery, reality from appearance and truth from falsity. How, without conditions productive of sacrifice and self-denial, for instance, could the spiritual widening of his con­sciousness be obtained? Good becomes significant to him only as it stands in contrast to evil, which is indeed the Not-good. The consciousness of sound as sound always needs to be accom­panied by the consciousness of its opposite and differentiating number, silence. There could have been no manifestation of a universe without this play of opposites running completely through it. As soon as the One became Two, it began. Hence birth and death appear everywhere in the universe, pleasure and pain in man!

Heracleitus of Ephesus shrewdly commented that Homer was wrong in saying, "Would that strife might perish from among gods and men," that he did not see he was really praying for the destruction of the universe and that if his prayer was answered all things would have to pass away. Every biological scientist who has peered beneath the surface of things knows, what every metaphysician should know, that the world-process is in­escapably an interplay and inter-struggle of the creative and de­structive forces. The cosmos could not be continually alive if it were not also continually dying. The struggle of these opposing forces is an eternal movement which is reflected in the birth of majestic stars and death of minute cells. Only a static motion­less universe could have avoided it. If man were not to be a mechanical robot, he had to be free in his will, within the limits imposed by his nature and by the universal purpose. He had to be given the power to choose. And if he were left free to choose good, he had necessarily to be left free to choose evil. That he would act wrongly, would clash with his fellow men, and would even match his foolishness against God's wisdom was foreknown from the very beginning, was indeed inevitable from the fact that he began his conscious life in ignorance and desire. Through experience he would eventually learn to act rightly and this dark phase in his career would disappear. Only by the ex­periment with evil could the value of good be adequately real­ized.

God has given man enough freedom to work out his own destiny and since there is both good and evil mixed into his nature, when the evil becomes great in volume and massive in strength it inevitably leads to consequences such as those which menace him today. Yet this cannot be a sole and sufficient ex­planation of his present situation. Since his freedom of will cannot operate within a vacuum there must be other forces at work within his environment modifying it, influencing it, and even ultimately directing it. There must be some sort of rough pattern in the universe within which his own activities must eventually fit. Unless we find some glimmering of this pattern we shall not be able to understand sufficiently why so many millions of apparently good decent people should be exposed to distress and affliction resulting from the evil activities of other men. Nay, why even civilization itself should be so darkly threatened by such activities.

That man's own free will has created so much of the evils and misery in the world, is obvious. That with his own moral improvement this deplorable situation would itself improve is equally obvious. But the situation itself could not have arisen except by the permission and within the conception of the World-Mind. Where is there more than partial freedom for a man when, at the very beginning, he is forced to accept and given no chance to select a certain race, a certain country, a particular family, a particular economic status, a condition of health or ill-health and an abundance or lack of energy, intellect, will and intuition? Thus, much of the course and something of the end of his life is dictated by Nature, fate or God. No human entity can determine its own course with complete freedom. No human entity can deviate from the cosmic plan with complete independence. The freedom of all human entities is limited, as their power is dependent. Man has never possessed, does not now possess and never can possess absolute free will. Above his own fluctuating will there is the inexorable cosmic will. All his individual development is but part of, and controlled by, the evolutionary plan for the cosmos itself. It has not been left to his internal whim or external chance what the outcome of that development shall be.

If the whole cosmos is an emanation of the Divine Mind which, although mysteriously transcendent, is also significantly immanent, there can be no force and no entity within it that is not fundamentally rooted in the beneficence, the wisdom and the serenity of divinity. It may have its origins obscured, it may appear, think and act evilly, but it can do so only by the permis­sion and consent of God. Therefore, it is not only man's igno­rant and wrongful use of his free will that accounts for human evil and human suffering but also the cosmic Idea itself. And this is something outside his control and beyond the operation of his will. The wrongs and pain that shadow his existence were sanctioned and included in the method of his inner development.

This is God's world; it could not be anyone else's. It must ultimately be an expression of God's wisdom. Therefore if we find in it things and people, events and sights which offend us because they are diabolic rather than godlike, the reaction of in­stinctive repugnance is human enough but the shortcoming is in our faculty of vision, the unpleasantness is in our limitation of the understanding, and can be nowhere else. Everywhere there are signs that the divine power is working in the midst of us. We would do better to complain at the presence of our own blindness than at the absence of God's activity. What we see in the world's present state and past history depends on what we are in ourselves. If we are morally crooked, we shall regard most of the people we meet as being so too. If we can find no deeper meaning in our own nature, no higher purpose in our own lives, we shall see none in the world outside. The discov­ery of a divine self in our own heart will be a pointing finger to the presence of a divine mind behind the whole universe to which we belong.

[END QUOTING]

Thank you. I will let that message stand on its own merit. It was truly insightful, particularly given the time period in which it was written.

The Anti-Christ is coming into FULL MATURITY ON YOUR PLANET. IT SOUNDS ALMOST TRITE TO SAY THAT GOD TOO HAS A PLAN 2000.

AH--BUT TRUST THAT IT IS NOT TRITE BUT RATHER IT IS SO. THE PLAN IS MAGNIFICENT AND ONLY GOD­ATON KNOWS THE WHOLE OF HIS PLAN.

THE SERPENTS ON YOUR PLACE HAVE YOUR WORLD IN A VICE-GRIP, BUT THEY SHALL DESTROY THEM­SELVES.

I ASK THAT YOU GIVE CAREFUL CONSIDERATION TO THESE LAST WRITINGS. THEY ARE WORTHY OF YOUR ATTENTION.

THERE IS MUCH THAT I WISH TO QUOTE AND MUCH THAT I WISH TO COMMENT ON, BUT FOR NOW I HAD BETTER BRING THIS WRITING TO END BEFORE MY SCRIBE FALLS TO SLEEP AT THE WHEEL.

I AM SANANDA.

I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE.

ATON, THE ONE LIGHT--ALL GLORY BELONGS TO HIM!

BE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE UPON THAT PLACE, AND MAY YOUR CHOICES BE WISE IN THESE FINAL DAYS.

Salu.

2/8/98 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA
    Esu present IN LIGHT. I ask that you open The Koran, and let us quote, please, from the Chapter titled Muhammad.

In the Name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate

Those who disbelieve and bar from God's way,
    God will sent their works astray.
    But those who believe and do righteous deeds
    and believe in what is sent down to Muhammad-
    and it is the truth from their Lord-‑
    He will acquit them of their evil deeds,
    and dispose their minds aright.
    That is because those who disbelieve follow falsehood,
    and those who believe follow the truth from their Lord.
    Even so God strikes their similitude's for men.

When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks,
    then, when you have made wide slaughter among them,
    tie fast the bonds;
    then set them free, either by grace or ransom,
    till the war lays down its loads.
    So it shall be; and if God had willed,
    He would have avenged Himself upon them;
    but that He may try some of you by means of others.
    And those who are slain in the way of God, He
    will not send their works astray.
    He will guide them, and dispose their minds aright,
    and He will admit them to Paradise,
    and He has made known to them.

O believers, if you help God, He will help
    you, and confirm your feet. But as for the
    unbelievers, ill chance shall befall them!
    He will send their works astray.
    That is because they have been averse to
    what God has sent down, so He has made
    their works fail.
    What, have they not journeyed in the land and
    beheld how was the end of those before them?
    God destroyed them; the unbelievers shall have
    the likes thereof.
    That is because God is the Protector
    of the believers, and that the unbelievers
    have no protector.
    God shall surely admit those who believe
    and do righteous deeds into gardens
    underneath which rivers flow. As for the
    unbelievers, they take their enjoyment
    and eat as cattle eat; and the Fire shall
    be their lodging.
    How many a city that was stronger in might
    than thy city which has expelled thee
    have We destroyed! And there was no
    helper for them.

What, is he who is upon a clear sign
    from his Lord like unto such a one
    unto whom his evil deeds have been
    decked out fair, and they have followed
    their caprices?
    This is the similitude of Paradise
    which the godfearing have been promised:
    therein are rivers of water unstaling,
    rivers of milk unchanged in flavor,
    and rivers of wine--a delight
    to the drinkers,
    rivers, too, of honey purified;
    and therein for them is every fruit,
    and forgiveness from their Lord-
    Are they as he who dwells forever
    in the Fire, such as are given to
    drink boiling water, that tears their
    bowels aSunder?

And some of them there are give ear to
    thee, till, when they go forth from thee,
    they say to those who have been given
    knowledge, 'What said he just now?'
    Those are they upon whose hearts God
    has set a seal, and they have followed
    their caprices.
    But those who are guided aright, them
    He increases in guidance, and gives them
    their godfearing.
    Are they looking for aught but the Hour,
    and it shall come upon them suddenly?
    Already its tokens have come; so, when
    it has come to them, how shall they have
    their Reminder?

Know thou therefore that
    there is no god but God,
    and ask forgiveness for thy sin, and
    for the believers, men and women. God
    knows your going to and fro, and
    your lodging.

Those who believe say, 'Why has a sura
    not been sent down?' Then, when a clear
    sura is sent down, and therein fighting
    is mentioned, thou seest those in whose
    hearts is sickness looking at thee as
    one who swoons of death; but better
    for them would be obedience, and words
    honorable.
    Then, what the matter is resolved, if
    they were true to God, it would be
    better for them.
    If you turned away, would you then haply
    work corruption in the land, and break your
    bonds of kin?
    Those are they whom God has cursed,
    and so make them deaf, and blinded
    their eyes.
    What, do they not ponder the Koran?
    Or is it that there are locks upon
    their hearts?

Those who have turned back in their traces
    after the guidance has become clear to them,
    Satan it was that tempted them, and God
    respited them.
    That is because they said to those who were
    averse to what God sent down, 'We will
    obey you in some of the affair'; and God
    knows their secrets.
    How shall it be, when the angels
    take them, beating their faces and
    their backs?
    That is because they have followed what
    angers God, and have been averse to
    His good pleasure, so He has made
    their words to fail.
    Or did those in whose hearts is sickness
    think that God would not bring to light
    their rancor?
    Did We will, We would show them to thee,
    then thou wouldst know them by their mark;
    and thou shalt certainly know them in
    the twisting of their speech; and God
    knows your deeds.
    And We shall assuredly try you
    until We know those of you who
    struggle and are steadfast, and try
    your tidings.

Those who disbelieve and bar from God's way
    and make a breach with the Messenger
    after the guidance has become clear to them,
    they will nothing hurt God, and He will make
    their works to fail.

O believers, obey God, and obey
    the Messenger, and do not make your
    own works vain.
    Those who disbelieve and bar from God's way
    and then die disbelieving, them God
    will not forgive.
    So do not faint and call for peace;
    you shall be the upper ones, and God
    is with you, and will not deprive you
    of your works.
    The present life is naught but a sport
    and a diversion; and if you believe
    and are godfearing, He will give you
    your wages, and will not ask of you
    your goods.
    If He asks you for them, and presses you,
    you are niggardly, and He brings to light
    your rancor.

Ha, there you are; you are called upon
    to expend in God's way, and some of
    you are niggardly. Whoso is niggardly
    is niggardly only to his own soul. God is
    the All-sufficient; you are the needy ones.
    If you turn away, He will substitute
    another people instead of you, then they will
    not be your likes.

[END QUOTING]

Did I not say to you two thousand years past that a prophet would come forth who would teach false teaching? Have my words not come to pass? Turn to And They Called His Name Immanuel, a Phoenix Journal, and recall the following passage.

MOHAMMAD PROPHESIED
    Jmmanuel was silent. And they hit him again on the head and he moaned in pain and started to speak, "Verily I say to you, as you beat and mock me, you, too, shall be beaten and mocked. The time will come in five times one hundred years when you shall have to atone for this day. A new man will rise up in this land and whip and persecute you, and you shall have to pay with your blood.

"He will create a new cult and have people call him a prophet, and he shall persecute you throughout all times. Even though he will be a false prophet and bring you a new false doctrine, he has great power and will have your race persecuted throughout all time to come.

"His name will be Mohammed, and his name will be, for your kind, horror, misery, and death, which will be of your de­serving. Verily, verily I say to you, his name will be written with blood and his hatred against your kind will be endless. But since he will be a false prophet and bring you a false doctrine, so will his cult eventually be finished, when your kind and his kind will put down the foundation for a bloody ending for this world."

[END QUOTING]

Now, scribe, turn to another passage in And They Called His Name Immanuel.

PROPHECIES OF THE END DAYS
    As Jmmanuel walked from the temple, the disciples wanted to show him a building in which the temple was built. But he spoke to them, "Do you not see all this? Verily I say to you, not one stone here will remain upon the other without being broken. For the Jews trespass against life and the truth, and they built this city on the blood of people. They plundered this land through rapaciousness and murder, and killed their friends with whom they drank wine. Thus they betrayed their own friends, and murdered them, because of their greediness. Like­wise it shall be done unto them."

Later as he sat on the Mount of Olives, his disciples came to him and requested, "Tell us, when will this happen and what will be the sign?" But Jmmanuel answered and said, "See to it that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name and say, I am Jmmanuel. And they will lead great numbers of ones astray.

"People will hear about wars and war cries; they shall see and not be startled. This is what must happen, but that is not yet the end. Because people will rise against one another and one kingdom against another, and their will be times of great need and Earthquakes and great floods all about the lands. This is the beginning of great calamities, and great cataclysms.

"Soon the people with the knowledge will be surrendered to grief and many will be killed. They will be hated for the sake of truth in their teaching and for their wisdom. Many kinds of cults will rise up against one another, and much blood will flow and many hearts and spirits will be broken. Many will succumb as a result of these conflicts and will betray one another, and will hate one another because they remained small in spirit.

"Because there will be lack of faith, love will become cold and deadened in many, many people. Hatred will rule over all the world and evil will reign for a long period of time. But he who persists in the truth will survive.

"This lesson will be preached throughout the entire world as testimony for all peoples, and then the end will come--when the word of truth has gone forth throughout the total of the lands.

"When the people will see the horror of destruction in Jerusalem and the lands there about, of which the prophets have already spoken, then the end will come.

"When this happens, whoever is at that time in the land of Judea, should flee to the mountains. He who is on the roof, should not come down from it to get anything from out of his house. He who is in the field should not come back in order to get his coat or any other of his possessions.

"Oh woe to the women in this place, who are pregnant and those who are suckling their babes at that time, for they shall suffer much grief and death. There will be multitudes.

"There will follow great grief as has never been before since the beginning of the world until now, and also never will be again. And, if these days were not shortened, no man would remain alive; but the days will be shortened for the sake of the spirit and wisdom, and for the sake of people who serve the truth and the Laws.

"There shall be untold gnashing and chattering of teeth, and great mourning and screaming when this time comes, because of man's lack of understanding and because of his greed.

"There shall be machines made from metal for use in the air, on the waters, and on land, to kill one another in great masses. They shall throw heavy projectiles out of these machines made of metal and they shall strike the cities throughout the lands. Fire will come out of these projectiles and burn the world so that hardly anything will survive, and that which does survive will not long be spared.

"They will put the cornerstones of life itself into the projec­tiles in order to kindle the deadly fires. And, if at that time the Celestial Sons would not appear in order to bring it to a stand­still, verily I tell you, no one person would survive upon the face of Earth.

"Since the human race will, at that time, number at least ten times five hundred million people, two parts thereof will be de­stroyed and killed. When, at that point, someone will say to the people, 'Behold, here is Jmmanuel' . They shall not believe it, because many false Jmmanuels and false prophets will rise up and do great signs and wonders, so that if it were possible, also even the wise and knowing would be misled. Behold, I told you so before.

"Therefore, when they shall say, 'He is in the desert', man shall not go out, and 'Behold, he is in a chamber', they shall not believe.

"Since I will most certainly return at that point in time, I will let them recognize me; this is how the Law is written and thus shall it be. For, as lightning starts with the rise and radiates un­til its setting, thus will be my coming among the Heavenly Hosts with whom I shall have my renewed life at that time.

"Men of all time, beware; whenever the carcass is there, the vultures will gather, so beware of them.

"Soon after the grief of that time, Sun and Moon will no longer radiate, and the stars will fall from heaven and the pow­ers of the heavens will become shaky. The structure of the heavens will be disturbed because of the senselessly erupted power of men who will be living in greed, power, and addition.

"There will then appear a sign in the sky. And then all the generations on Earth will cry and will see the Celestial Sons coming in the clouds of the sky, and they are of great power and will judge harshly against senselessness. Since God is the ruler over the three human races, He, therefore, will judge them through His representatives.

"Man owes God his creation and God is the ruler over him, so that he has to follow His commandments and respect Him as the greatest king of wisdom. He will send forth His guardian angels with loud trumpets and will gather His followers from the four winds, from one end of the Earth unto the other end."

[END QUOTING.]

I said it to you two thousand years past and it remains true. YOU ARE THERE, PEOPLE. YOU ARE ON THE EVE OF DESTRUCTION.

THE FALSE PROPHET HAS FANNED THE FLAMES OF RACIAL HATRED AND THE BLOOD SHALL FLOW IN THE STREETS. OH, FOOLISH, FOOLISH MAN. WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT GOD IS NOT A DESTROYER OF LIFE?

THE COURSE IS LAID AND THE PLANS HAVE BEEN MADE. THE FORCES ARE RALLYING AND THE REST SHALL UNFOLD AS YOU MARCH TO THE PROPHECIES OF THE ANTI-CHRIST.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOULS.
    I AM SANANDA, RETURNED BUT NOT UPON YOUR
    PLACE.
    I COME IN SERVICE TO GOD-ATON.
    I COME WITH THE HOSTS AND THEY ARE MANY.
    IN LIGHT, IN TRUTH, I SERVE GOD OF LIGHT AND THE
    CREATION.
    MAY YOU ACT IN WISDOM IN THESE, THE DAYS OF
    TRIBULATION.

SALU.

주제글 정보