PJ 225
CHAPTER 11
SANANDA: CRITICAL LESSONS ON
THE ANTICHRIST PHARISEES
1/21/98 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA
Esu present in Radiance and in Service. Be not concerned that my words may appear to miss the mark with some ones near you. I know what I am about and I know my meaning. The lessons I will bring will be "strange" and "unusual". Many will not have a CLUE of what I am speaking, and yet I tell you with absolute clarity that I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING.

It is important that we not identify this scribe by name, for many will RISE UP TO SMITE YOU AND STRIKE YOU DOWN BY DEATH TO SILENCE THE MESSAGE.

THE MESSAGE WILL NOT BE SILENCED AND THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES "CHRISTIANS" WILL HAVE SOME VERY DIFFICULT CHOICES AHEAD, FOR I AM RETURNED AS SANANDA AND I AM THE CHRISTED BEING WHO WALKED UPON YOUR PLACE AND WHO TAUGHT THOSE WITH EARS TO HEAR.

JESUS IS A FABRICATION TO SOOTH THE IRRESPONSIBLE ACTIONS OF THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR SELVES, BUT RESPONSIBILITY SHALL BE TAKEN BY EACH AND ALL. IT IS THE LAW.

WE SHALL ADDRESS THE ISSUE OF THE NAME SANANDA, IN FULL, AT A LATER TIME. THERE ARE STILL MANY WHO DO NOT KNOW THAT I AM RETURNED BEARING THAT NEW TITLE. BUT I WAS NOT CALLED JESUS. KNOW IT TO BE SO. I WAS CALLED ESU IMMANUEL (JMMANUEL).

THE CHRISTIANS, IN THEIR IGNORANCE, HAVE MARCHED TO THE DRUMBEAT OF ZION AND THE FALSE JEWS HAVE STOLEN YOUR VERY SPIRITUAL BEING FROM YOU.

THOSE WHO MARCH TO THAT DRUMMER ARE IN FOR A SHOCKING AND RUDE AWAKENING INDEED, IF IN FACT, THERE IS AN AWAKENING AT ALL FOR THOSE ONES. MOST WILL SIMPLY BE EVAPORATED INTO NOTHINGNESS THROUGH THEIR BLIND FOLLOWING OF PROJECT BLUE-BEAM AND A FALSE RAPTURE INTO THE VOID. SO BE IT, FOR EACH HAS FREE WILL CHOICE.

COME TO ME AS THE CHILD AND I WILL TEACH YOU THE TRUTH OF HOW IT IS WITH THE CREATION AND WITH THE HOSTS. YOU ARE PEOPLE OF THE LIE AND, AS PEOPLE OF THE LIE, YOU KNOW NOT THE TRUE FROM THE FALSE, FOR YOUR VERY EDUCATION AND HISTORY OF YOUR WORLD HAS BEEN STOLEN FROM YOU BY THE USURPERS KNOWN AS THE JEWS-WHO-AREN'T.

READ CAREFULLY THE PROTOCOLS, LAID BEFORE YOU, WITH SUCH DILIGENCE SO THAT YOU MAY KNOW THE LEVEL AND MAGNITUDE OF DECEIT THAT HAS TAKEN PLACE. WHILE YOU ONES WATCHED YOUR BALL GAMES AND DRANK YOUR BEER, THOSE WITH CUNNING OF ILL INTENT TOWARD TOTAL GLOBAL CONTROL KEPT THEIR GOAL EVER IN MIND AND HAVE ALL BUT COMPLETED THEIR PURPOSE OF OUT-AND-OUT TAKEOVER, KNOWN TO YOU AS THE NEW WORLD ORDER. IT IS GOING TO BE A VERY ROUGH RIDE FOR MANY, MANY PEOPLE.

What is meant by the term "The Great Awakening"? Let us look at the core word--AWAKE. Awake denotes sleep, and you have been sleeping in your slumber of ignorance for eons. It is time to open those heavy eye-lids and look around you.

The Great Awakening means that MANY WILL OPEN THEIR EYES IN CONSCIOUS (AND MOSTLY SHOCKED) AWARENESS AND "ALERTNESS" THAT THERE IS SOMETHING GREATER, SOMETHING--DARE I SAY IT--SPIRITUAL OCCURRING.

I AM RETURNED WITH THE HOSTS AND WITH GOD/ATON. WOULD GOD SEND LESSER? WHY? WHO TOLD YOU?

AS THE CONSCIOUS AWARENESS OF MENTAL ALERTNESS AND, YEA, PSYCHIC OPENING OCCURS, THE LINES IN THE SAND WILL BE DRAWN. EACH DARK ENERGY WILL WEAR ABOUT THEIR COUNTENANCE "A SIGN" WHICH THOSE AWAKENING ONES WILL BE ABLE TO CLEARLY SEE. HAS IT NOT BEEN SAID?

THE JOURNEY AHEAD IS MAGNIFICENT. THE TIME FOR "BALANCED LIVING" IS UPON YOU AND THE LAWS WERE GIVEN FOR THAT VERY PURPOSE. WALK THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, OF GOODNESS, OF LOVE AND OF JOY IN YOUR "CONSCIOUS" KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE IN AN ILLUSIONARY WORLD CREATED BY THE FATHER AS YOUR GROWING STAGE--AND THE STAGE HAS SERVED WELL BUT IS NOW, ALSO, GROWING TO A HIGHER PURPOSE.

SHAN/GAIA (EARTH) SHALL EVOLVE AND NONE SHALL STOP HER FROM TAKING HER RIGHTFUL PLACE WITHIN THE COSMIC ORDER--AND YES, IN THE COSMOS THERE IS ORDER, THERE IS BALANCE, THERE IS, GOD.

THE ADVERSARY TO TRUTH WILL KEEP YOU BOUND AND HIS PURPOSE IS TO CONFUSE, TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER, TO HIT YOU IN THE MOST VULNERABLE PLACE YOU HAVE, WHATEVER IT MAY BE. ANY WEAKNESS WILL BE EXPLOITED AND THEN HE WILL SPIT YOU OUT AND DISCARD YOU. AND IF HE HAS A CHOICE ABOUT IT, NOT ONLY DESTROY YOU, BUT PHYSICALLY KILL THE VEHICLE.

TAKE HEED, ONE AND ALL, TAKE HEED. KEEP THOSE SHIELDS UP AND CONTINUALLY BE ON YOUR GUARD AGAINST THOSE OF THE DARK BROTHERHOOD. DO NOT ALLOW THEM ENTRY. THIS MESSAGE, AGAIN, IS FOR ALL.

I will take up matters such as the Pharisees, and many other aspects of the so-called biblical experience or time-frame, at a later time. So many of your perceptions of what occurred are, simply put, incorrect.

I will explain, in explicit detail, what I taught, how, and where. I will explain my journey and how I got to here. But this will take a great deal of time, and I must first get my scribe up to speed so that what I say is clearly put to paper for those of you whom I wish to communicate with. Be patient, for I know my students and I will share freely with you.

Take this off, for now, and be about your business.

I AM SANANDA.
Salu.

1/23/98 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA
Good morning. Esu present in Radiance and in Service. There is much that I wish to cover, so please try to keep up.

Let us start with a discussion on the Pharisees, and then we will move right along to the Curse Of Canaan. We will begin by using George M. Lamsa's Gospel Light--An Indispensible Guide To The Teachings Of Jesus & The Customs Of His Time. Let us turn, please, to the section on Dealers and Money Changers. This section begins with a quote from John 2:14,15 and then Lamsa's commentary.

[QUOTING:]

And [he] found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting;
And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

The streets of oriental cities are very narrow and one may only walk in single file in either direction. Even today crowds which gather before the shops in Jerusalem are dispersed to make traffic easier. Peddlers and small traders follow up prospective buyers for hours offering bargains to induce them to buy.

Jesus made a whip of small cords twisted together and tied at both ends. Cord is always found in the market places. It is used to tie burdens on men and on the backs of animals. Jesus did not put out the regular merchants. He put out the money changers and those who were buying animals in advance of the Passover to hold for large profits. He upset the trays of the money changers. There were no tables and they are still unknown in the Orient. Money changers sit on the ground, close to the walls of the houses.

One can easily see how this mistranslation occurred. In Aramaic the same word is used for buying as for selling. A dot over the second letter means selling, or a dot under the same letter means buying.

It would be more reasonable to believe that Jesus dispersed the tumultuous crowd which was bargaining, swearing, spitting and doing dishonest business that should not be carried on in the temple grounds. He would not have interfered with the legitimate temple business permitted during festivals. Thousands of people had come from outside towns and far countries. They had to purchase oxen, sheep and doves for their sacrifice. They had to exchange their money for temple money, which was the only legal money that could be offered to God.

[END QUOTING.]

Do you see how something as simple as this brief passage in your Bible can be distorted through simple mistranslation from one language to another? Can you IMAGINE how many errors in translation have occurred when SEVERAL LANGUAGE TRANSLATIONS ARE INVOLVED?

THIS MAKES FOR A SHAKY RECONSTRUCTION OF "HISTORY", ESPECIALLY WHEN FURTHER COMBINED WITH THE FACT THAT NOTHING WAS EVEN WRITTEN ABOUT MY PASSAGE AS IMMANUEL UNTIL YEARS AND YEARS AFTER I HAD COME AND GONE, WITH THE ONLY EXCEPTION TO THIS BEING FROM JUDAS, MY BELOVED DISCIPLE AND FRIEND.

IF I WERE, TODAY, TO TELL ONE OF MY SMALL TEAM SOMETHING--LET'S JUST USE, BY WAY OF EXAMPLE: "THE BLACK SHEEP WANDERED OFF AND IT WAS DECIDED NOT TO FOLLOW AFTER." IF YOU WERE TO ASK THREE INDIVIDUALS, IN A YEAR'S TIME, WHAT IT WAS I SAID, THE VARIATIONS ON THAT STATEMENT WOULD HAVE NO RESEMBLANCE TO THE ACTUAL SENTENCE.

DO YOU SEE HOW DISTORTED WORDS AND MEANINGS AND MESSAGES CAN BECOME?

Let's continue.

Let us turn to the book Jesus The Magician by Morton Smith, Ph.D. He is from The Hebrew University; Th.D., Harvard; and Professor of History, Columbia University. Turn, please, to Appendix A, titled: "The Pharisees in the Gospels".

[QUOTING.]

I. Most scholars believe that the material peculiar to Matthew or to Luke, although it may contain some old elements, is mostly late and to a considerable extent the work of the authors of their churches and their times, roughly the 80s of the first century. It contains many references to the Pharisees. Mt.5.20; 23.2,15; 27.62; Lk. 7.36; 11.37f.53; 13.31; 14.1,3; 16.14; 17.20; 18.10f. Of these, the ones italicized are hostile. Therefore in the 80s the churches of Matthew and Luke were actively interested in and hostile to the Pharisees. (Many of the "friendly" references in Luke, which represent Jesus as visiting and dining with Pharisees, serve as introduction to hostile sayings in which he rebukes or insults his hosts, so 7.36, compare 44ff.; 11.37f., compare 39ff.; 14.1, compare 11 and 24. It is also likely that these--probably false--reports that Jesus was invited to the homes and meals of Pharisees was reactions to the growth of Pharisaic influence on the diasporic Jewish community of which Luke's Christian-Jewish church was part, and were intended to provide his fellow Christians with precedents that could be shown to their Jewish friends, to counter Pharisaic teachings that would exclude them. A little later--about 100 A.D.--the Pharisees introduced a curse on Christians into the daily prayer used in their synagogues; the introduction was intended to keep Christians out. The genuinely friendly references peculiar to Luke and Matthew may be relics from the period of good relations under James.)

II. It is also agreed that the interests of Matthew and Luke are indicated by the changes they made when using Mark. They often added references to the Pharisee: Mt. 9.34; 12.24; 15.12; 16.11f; 19.3 (See Metzger, Textual Commentary, on Mk. 10.2); 21.45; 22.34, 41; Lk. 5.17,21; 7.39. All of these are hostile. This confirms the conclusion reached in section I, above. Of Mark's eleven references to Pharisees (all hostile), Matthew preserved all but three and Luke all but six. This also confirms the conclusion of I: In the 80s the churches of Matthew and Luke were actively interested in and hostile to the Pharisee.

III. In "Q" material both Matthew and Luke have many references to Pharisees, but the references do not occur in the same places. Usually only one version without the reference seems nearer the original, thus: Mt. 3.7 vs. Lk. 3.7; Mt. 23.13 vs. Lk. 11.52 (the original reads, "scribes"); Mt. 23.26 vs. Lk. 11.41 (here Matthew's text seems better, but does not guarantee the reference to Pharisees); Mt. 23.27 vs. Lk. 11.44; Mt. 23.29 vs. Lk. 11.47. Lk. 7.30 v. Mt. 11.32; Lk. 11.43 vs. Mt. 23.6; Lk. 19.39 vs. Mt. 21.14ff. (?--probably not parallel). There are only two Q sayings in which a reference to the Pharisees occurs in both Matthew and Luke, namely, Mt. 23.23,25/Lk. 11.42 and 39 on tithing herbs and on cleaning utensils. Since both Matthew and Luke added references to the Pharisees in rewriting Mark, and introduced such references in their own material (above, sections I and II); it is presumable that most of these unparalleled references come from them, not from the source(s) of Q. All are hostile. This again confirms the conclusion of section I.

IV. In the passages cited above, "the Pharisees" has replaced "the scribes" in Mt. 9.34, 12.24, 21.45 (?, in Mk. the interlocutors--"the high priests and the scribes and the elders" were last specified in 11.27), 22.34f., 41 (compare Mk. 12.35); Lk. 19.39 (? compare Mt. 21.15). In even more instances "the Pharisees" has been added to "the scribes" (or "the lawyers" of Luke). Apparently the scribes declined in importance as opponents of Christianity while the Pharisees increased. With the rise of rabbinic Judaism they also declined in prestige vis à vis the Pharisaic rabbis. A second-century rabbinic text, romanticizing about the good old days, complains that "Since the fall of the temple (rabbinic), scholars have become like (mere) scribes" (M. Sotah IX.15).

V. The references to the Pharisees in Mark are as follows:

2.16: "The scribes of the Pharisees," a phrase found nowhere else in the New Testament; Mt. 9.11 has only "the Pharisees," Lk. "the Pharisees and their scribes;" compare Acts 23.9. Mark's source probably had only "the scribes," see IV, above.

2.18: "The disciples of John and the Pharisees" were fasting and people say to him, "Why do the disciples of John (and the disciples of the Pharisees) fast, and yours do not fast?" The words in parentheses troubled both Matthew (9.14) and Luke (5.33) who changed the construction without succeeding to integrate the Pharisees. That the original contrast was between Jesus' reply in Mark and the Baptists' comment in Jn. 329, where the Pharisees are not mentioned. Since the classic work of Albertz, Streitgesprache, scholars have recognized that the collection of stories about disputes between Jesus and Jewish authorities in Mk. 2.1-3.6 was cut from the same cloth as the similar collection in Mk. 12.13-37. The latter collection is composed of a series of stories, each setting Jesus off against a different group (see Smith, "Jewish Elements"). Removing the Pharisees from Mk. 2.16,18 we get a similar construction: The scribes criticize his forgiving sins and eating with sinners, the disciples of John fast and his disciples do not, the Pharisees (in verse 24), when the synoptics are at 1st unanimous criticize his disciples for preparing food on the Sabbath, and in 3.6, when he performs miracles on the Sabbath, they plot with the Herodians to destroy him. We have seen that their cooperation with the Herodians dates from the 40s; a date after the crucifixion is also implied by the "prophecy" in 2.20, that Jesus' disciples shall fast after he is taken from them. That the questions often concern the actions of his disciples (not his own), or are put to them (not to him), accords with the date suggested for the composition of this complex.

2.24; 3.6: Probably from Mark's source, see the preceding paragraph.

7.1, 3,5: "The Pharisees and some of the scribes coming from Jerusalem" see his disciples eating with unwashed hands. Both Matthew (15.12-14) and a late editor of Mark (in 7.3f) have added to the story comments that emphasize its offense to the Pharisees. In 7.5 "the Pharisees and the scribes" ask him why his disciples do not follow tradition. Jesus then attacks them for their neglect of scripture. Again it seems likely that Mark's source had only "the scribes," see section IV.

8.11ff: "The Pharisees" ask him for a sign, but his reply attacks the whole "generation", that is, the men of his times generally, not a particular party. The story circulated in various forms. In Mt. 12.38 it is asked by "some of the scribes and the Pharisees" (one important manuscript omits "and the Pharisees"), in Mt. 16.1 by "the Pharisees and Sadducees"; in Lk. 11.16 and 29; 12.54; and Jn. 6.30, the interlocutors are "the crowd(s)." This last form suits the reply and is probably original, for the introduction of the Pharisees see above, section I-IV.

8.15: "Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the leaven of Herod." The connection of the Pharisees with a Herod again points to the persecution under Agrippa I, A.D. 41-44. Forty years later, neither Matthew nor Luke understood the saying. Both added false explanations and eliminated Herod (dead as an issue), but kept the Pharisees who were all too lively.

[10.2: These Pharisees got into Mark's text by contamination from Matthew's (19.3). See Metzger, Textual Commentary, 104, where the dissent by Metzger and Wikgren is supported by the evidence collected here. Matthew's addition of them in his own text was typical, see above, section II.]

12.13: Again the combination of Pharisees and Herodians, peculiar to the reign of Agrippa I (A.D. 41-44).

In sum, of the eleven references to Pharisees in Mark, it seems likely that only those in 2.24; 3.6; 8.15; and 12.13 came from his sources. The rest were probably added by Mark himself or his editors, and therefore date from about 75 or later. The addition of these references, and their hostility, shows a beginning of the polemic concern further developed by Matthew and Luke (above, sections I-III). It may be evidence that Mark should be dated somewhat later than 75, if this polemic is to be seem as a reaction to the increasing influence of the Pharisees and their followers in Jamnia (their center after the destruction of Jerusalem).

VI. It is noteworthy that neither Mark nor Luke attribute to the Pharisees any role in the passion story (for which Luke had another source besides Mark). In Luke they last appear at the entry of Jerusalem (19.39), in Mark they take part in the discussions in the city and ask the provocative question about tribute, which, however, Jesus parries (12.13); then they vanish. Matthew expands their role in the discussions (22.34), associates them more closely with the high priests in plotting Jesus' arrest (21.45), puts into Jesus' mouth, just at this time, a long diatribe against them and again associates them with the high priests in asking Pilate to have the tomb guarded (27.62); but he still gives them no part in the passion proper--the stories of the arrest, trial, and execution. On this point the agreement of the synoptics is practically decisive. Given the hostility to the Pharisees already apparent in Mark, and the demonstrated practice of adding references to them for polemic purposes to the gospel texts, it is incredible that, if any of the synoptic evangelists had heard anything of Pharisees participation in the actual proceedings against Jesus, he should not have reported it. Therefore, Jn. 18.3, which shows them supplying Judas' forces for the arrest, is probably a hostile invention, and so are Jn. 7.32, 45.47f. which show them managing an earlier attempt at arrest that failed because their agents were dazzled by a Johannine discourse--this must be John; no one save the author himself would have so high an opinion on his style.

John probably worked in the 90s, and the picture of the Pharisees given by the other passages of his work fits the position attained in Palestine, at that time, by rabbinic Judaism, and even better, the legend the Pharisees were trying to spread about their past dignity. It does not fit the facts of the situation before 70, as we know them from earlier sources. From earlier sources--mainly the Snyoptics, the stories in Acts, and the course of events reported by Josephus (far more reliable than his comments)--it appears that the Pharisees before 70 were only one party among many and controlled neither the sanhedrin, nor the mass of the people, nor the majority of the synagogues (evidence for this and the following is presented in Smith, Palestinian Judaism). But in John they are practically a paralegal government. When the Baptist appears, it is they who send "priests and levites" to investigate his claims (1.19,24). When they learn that people are beginning to think Jesus the Messiah, they and the high priests send agents to arrest him, the agents report to both groups, and it is the Pharisees who call them to account and class themselves, in their comments, alongside "the rulers" (7.32,45ff.). When Jesus heals a blind man, the man is taken to them, not to the priests, for examination (9.13). When Jesus raises Lazarus the fact is reported to them, and they and the high priests call a meeting of the sanhedrin and discuss what should be done (11.46f.). Both they and the high priests issue orders that Jesus is to be apprehended and arrested (11.57). Indeed, "many of the rulers" who believed in Jesus were afraid to admit it because they feared the Pharisees, who could expel them from "the synagogue" (i.e. the Jamnia organization! 12.42, compare 9.22). They provide Judas with forces for Jesus' arrest (18.3). All this is utterly incompatible with what is known of first-century Pharisees before 70 (a devotional group, organized primarily to maintain a levitically pure table fellowship, but containing a few individuals of considerable political influence; see the evidence collected by Neusner, Traditions, and his conclusions, especially III.305F. and 312-319; see also the popular complaints about priestly rule before 70, in B. Pesahim 57a). John's picture does agree perfectly with the claims about Pharisaic influence made by Josephus in the Antiquities (written, like John, in the 90s; Josephus knew almost nothing of these claims when he wrote the War, twenty years earlier); and the same picture is also found in later rabbinic material (M. Middot v.4; Menahot X.3; ‘Ohalot XVII. 5; Parah III.7; T.San. VII.1; Parah III.8; B. Pesahim 88b; Yoma' 19a-b; Niddah 32b; etc.) since their preceding list of anachronistic passages in John contains the great majority of the references to Pharisees in his gospel, and since none of those omitted contains any clear evidence of antiquity, it would seem that John's picture of the Pharisees reflects almost entirely the Jamnian Judaism of his own time and can never be used with confidence as evidence of Jesus' conflicts with members of the sect.

[S: Oh boy, do you see how the spin is woven to invalidate some of the few passages within the Bible that accurately reflect the TRUE role of the Pharisee usurpers? There are so many conclusions reached by this author most of which are completely incorrect, that it becomes difficult to even use this as an example, except as it refers one back to portions of the Bible wherein Pharisees are mentioned. The Pharisees were a hated group, they were the bloodsuckers of the time. They put on a false front that was only believed by the poorest of the poor people at that time. They were evil usurpers then, as now. We will continue quoting to the end of this section, and then I will make some additional comments.]

VII. This review of the gospels' references to the Pharisees has therefore left us with very little material that is likely to come from Jesus' lifetime. From Q we learn that Jesus may have ridiculed their neglect of moral obligations in favor of tithing herbs and cleaning utensils, from Mark, that they may have criticized him and his disciples for violating the Sabbath, and may have questioned him about giving tribute to Caesar. The saying about their leaven, since it connects them with a Herod, is not likely to be genuine. The Herod Jesus knew was in Galilee, and there is strong evidence that there were practically no Pharisees in Galilee during Jesus' lifetime. A generation later when the great Pharisee Yohanan be Zakkai lived there for eighteen years, only two cases were brought to him for decision; he reportedly cursed the country for hating the Law--it was destined to servitude. Y. Shabbat XVI.8 (15d, end). The story may be a legend--the curse looks like a prophecy ex eventu of the results of the later revolt--but at least the legend shows that the Pharisees remembered Galilee before 70 as a land where they had few followers. More important is the evidence of Josephus; it is clear from his War II. 569-646, and even more from his Vita (28-406) and especially 197f.), that as late as 66 Pharisees might be respected as part of his pro-Pharisaic propaganda, but they were certainly rare: the only ones Josephus encountered were sent from Jerusalem, and had been chosen to impress the Galileans by their rarity. Thus the synoptics' picture of a Galilee swarming with Pharisees is a further anachronism. John at least avoided this, his Pharisees all appear in Jerusalem, and Jesus goes to Galilee to get out their reach (4.1ff.).

VIII. Finally, a further confirmation of our conclusion is to be found in the extreme poverty of the rabbinic tradition about Jesus. The rabbis inherited the traditions of the Pharisees; among these traditions, it seems, there were none about Jesus. The lack can be explained in various ways, but the most natural and easiest explanation (and in view of the above evidence, the likeliest) is that few Pharisees encountered him and those few did not think their encounters memorable. How many members of the New York Bar left in their memoirs stories of their meetings with Father Divine.

[END QUOTING]

Well, my apologies for putting you through all of that, scribe. Certainly I take exception to many of this man's conclusions. He does identify locations in the Bible where one may review the encounters with these beings, the Pharisees. Perhaps it would be best, at this time, to take a break and then return to quote several of those passages mentioned above. Let's take a careful look at how the distortion of history and truth takes place.

1/24/98 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA
Esu here in Radiance. I come in Service. Let us continue where we left off yesterday by quoting now from the Holy Bible From The Ancient Eastern Text, George M. Lamsa's Translation From The Aramaic Of The Peshitta. Please turn to St. Matthew and let us start with 5:16.

16. Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
17. Do not suppose that I have come to weaken the law or the prophets; I have not come to weaken, but to fulfill.
18. For truly I say to you, Until heaven and earth pass away, not even a yoth or a dash shall pass away from the law until all of it is fulfilled.
19. Whoever therefore tries to weaken even one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven; but anyone who observes and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20. For I say to you that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven.

[S: Let us turn now to 9:33.]

9:33. And as soon as he was restored, the dumb man spoke, and the people were amazed and said, Such a thing has never been seen in Israel.
34. But the Pharisees said, He is casting out devils by the help of the prince of devils.
35. And Jesus travelled in all the cities and villages, teaching and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every kind of sickness and disease.
36. When Jesus saw the multitudes, he had compassion on them, because they were tired and scattered, like sheep which had no shepherd.
37. So he said to his disciples, The harvest is great and the laborers are few;
38. Therefore urge the owner of the harvest to bring more laborers to his harvest.

[S: Turn now to 12:21.]

12:21. And in his name will the Gentiles find hope.
22. Then they brought near to him a lunatic, who was also dumb and blind; and he healed him, so that the dumb and blind man could speak and see.
23. All the people were amazed and said, Perhaps this man is the son of David?
24. But when the Pharisees heard of it, they said, This man does not cast out demons, except by Beelzebub, the prince of demons.
25. But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them, Every kingdom which is divided against itself will be destroyed; and every house or city that is divided against itself will not stand.
26. And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then will his kingdom stand?
27. So if I cast out demons by Beelzebub, by what do your sons cast them out? For this reason they will be your judges.
28. And if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come near to you.
29. Or, how can a man enter into a strong man's house and plunder his goods, except he first binds the strong man, and then plunders his house?
30. They who are not with me are against me; and they who do not gather with me shall be dispersed.

[S: Let us go now to 15:10.]

10. Then he called the people and said to them, Listen and understand.
11. It is not what enters into the mouth which defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, that is what defiles a man.
12. Then his disciples came up and said to him. Do you know that the Pharisees who heard this saying were offended?
13. But he answered, saying to them. Every plant that my heavenly Father did not plant shall be uprooted.
14. Leave them alone; they are blind guides of the blind. And if the blind lead around the blind, both will fall into a pit.
15. And Simon Peter answered, saying to him, My Lord, explain this parable to us.
16. And he said to them, Even yet do you not understand?
17. Do you not know that what enters into the mouth goes into the stomach, and hence, through the intestines, is cast out?
18. But what comes out of the mouth comes out from the heart; and that is what defiles man.
19. For from the heart come out evil thoughts, such as fornication, murder, adultery, theft, false witness, blasphemy.
20. It is these that defile a man; but if a man should eat when his hands are unwashed, he will not be defiled.

[S: Now to 16:5.]

5. When his disciples came to the crossing place, they had forgotten to take bread with them.
6. He said to them, Watch and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
7. And they were reasoning among themselves and saying, It is because we have not brought bread.
8. But Jesus knew it and said to them, What are you thinking among yourselves, O you of little faith; is it because you have not brought bread?
9. Do you not yet understand? Do you not remember the five loaves of bread of the five thousand, and how many baskets you took up?
10. Neither the seven loaves of bread of the four thousand, and how many baskets you took up?
11. How is it that you did not understand that I was not talking to you about the bread, but to beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees?
12. Then they understood, that he did not say that they should beware of the leaven of the bread, but of the teaching of the Pharisees and the Sadducees.

[S: Now to Chapter 19.]

1. When Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came to the border of Judea, at the crossing of the Jordan.
2. And a great many people followed him, and he healed them there.
3. And the Pharisees came up to him and were tempting him, saying, Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any cause?
4. But he answered, saying to them, Have you not read, that he who made from the beginning made them male and female?
5. And he said, Because of this, a man shall leave his father and his mother, and shall be joined to his wife, and the two shall be one flesh.
6. Henceforth they are not two, but one body; therefore what God has joined together, let no man separate.
7. They said to him, Why then did Moses command to give a letter of separation and then to divorce her?
8. He said to them, Moses, considering the hardness of your heart, gave you permission to divorce your wives; but from the beginning it was not so.
9. But I say to you, Whoever leaves his wife without a charge of adultery and marries another commits adultery; and he who marries a woman thus separated commits adultery.
10. His disciples said to him, If there is so much difficulty between man and woman, is it not worthwhile to marry.
11. He said to them, This saying does not apply to every man, but to whom it is given.
12. For there are eunuchs who were born so from their mother's womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. To him who can comprehend, this is enough.
13. Then they brought little children to him, that he might lay his hand on them and pray; and his disciples rebuked them.
14. But Jesus said to them, Allow the little children to come to me, and do not stop them; for the kingdom of heaven is for such as these.

[S: Now Chapter 23.]

1. Then Jesus spoke to the people and to his disciples.
2. Saying to them, The scribes and the Pharisees sit on the chair of Moses;
3. Therefore whatever they tell you to obey, obey and do it, but do not do according to their works; for they say and do not.
4. And they bind heavy burdens, and put them on men's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to touch them, even with their finger.
5. And all their works they do, just to be seen by men; for they widen the fringes of their garments and they lengthen the ends of their robes,
6. And they like the chief places at feasts and the front seats in the synagogues,
7. And the greetings in the streets and to be called by men, Rabbi.
8. But you should not be called Rabbi; for one is your Master, and all you are brethren.
9. And call no one on earth, father, for one is your Father in heaven.
10. Nor be called leaders, for one is your leader, the Christ.
11. But he who is greatest among you, let him be your servant.
12. For whoever exalts himself shall be humbled; and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted.
13. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you embezzle the property of widows, with the pretense that you make long prayers; because of this you shall receive a greater judgment.
14. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you have shut off the kingdom of heaven against men; for you do not enter into it yourselves, and do not permit those who would to enter.
15. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you traverse sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he becomes one, you make him the son of hell twice more than yourselves.
16. Woe to you, blind guides; for you say, Whoever swears by the temple, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the gold which is in the temple, he is guilty!
17. O you fools and blind! for which is greater, the gold or the temple that sanctifies the gold?
18. And whoever swears by the altar, it is nothing; but Whoever swears by the offering that is upon it, he is guilty.
19. O you fools and blind! for which is greater, the offering, or the altar that sanctifies the offering?
20. Therefore he who swears by the altar, he swears by it and by everything that is on it.
21. And whoever swears by the temple, swears by it and by him who dwells in it.
22. And he who swears by heaven, swears by the throne of God and by him who sits on it.
23. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you take tithes of mint, dill, and cummin, and you have overlooked the more important matters of the law, such as justice, mercy, and trustworthiness. These were necessary for you to have done, and these very things by no means to have left undone.
24. O blind guides, who strain at gnats and swallow camels!
25. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! you clean the outside of the cup and of the plate, but inside they are full of extortion and iniquity.
26. Blind Pharisee! clean first the inside of the cup and of the plate, so that their outside may also be clean.
27. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you are like tombs painted white, which look beautiful from the outside, but inside are full of dead bones and all kinds of corruption.
28. Even so, from the outside you appear to men to be righteous, but from within you are full of iniquity and hypocrisy.
29. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you build the tombs of the prophets, and you decorate the graves of the righteous;
30. And you say, If we had been living in the days of our forefathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31. Now you testify concerning yourselves, that you are the children of those who killed the prophets.
32. You also fill up the measure of your fathers.
33. O you serpents and offspring of scorpions! how can you flee from the judgment of hell?
34. Because of this, I am sending to you prophets and wise men and scribes; some of them you will kill and crucify; and some you will scourge in your synagogues and pursue from city to city;
35. So that all the blood of the righteous shed on the ground may come upon you, from the blood of Abel the righteous down to the blood of Zachariach, son of Barachiah, whom you killed between the temple and the altar.
36. Truly I say to you, All of these things shall come upon this generation.
37. O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murderess of the prophets and stoner of those who are sent to her! how often I wanted to gather your children, just as a hen gathers her chickens under her wings, and yet you would not!
38. Behold, your house will be left to you desolate.
39. For I say to you, from now you will not see me until you say, Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.

[END QUOTING]

So be it.

And now, please quote from Journal #27, The Phoenix Operator-Owner Manual.

THE HIGHEST COMMANDMENT:

The highest command of the Law of The Creation is: Achieve the wisdom of knowledge inasmuch as this will enable you to wisely follow the Laws of The Creation.
The highest command of the Law of God is: You shall honor God as the ruler of the human races and follow His Laws for He is the "King of Wisdom".

[END QUOTING]

Let those who have ears, hear.

Thank you, scribe. Let us end this portion and begin a new writing quoting from The Curse of Canaan.

The truth has ever been present if you have been paying attention, but the truth is always buried amidst the lies and the deception so that to unravel the truth becomes all but impossible for the simple man.

The Kingdom of God is upon you. Blessed are those who are faithful in the ways of The Law. Let Light be your Shield and Buckler. The false Jews have been the adversary to Light from the beginning. THEIR TIME IS AT HAND. THE DAYS OF THE ADVERSARY ARE NUMBERED.

I AM SANANDA, CAPTAIN OF THIS MISSION.

SALU, FOR NOW.

1/25/98 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA
Esu Immanuel present in LIGHT that there BE LIGHT! I COME IN SERVICE TO ATON AND THE HOSTS. I COME IN SERVICE TO THE CREATION SO THAT WHICH HAS BEEN PROMISED SHALL BE FULFILLED. SO BE IT.

THE TIME OF THE WORD IS AT HAND. LET THOSE WHO HAVE EARS HEAR THE WORD, FOR THE WORD IS THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

I realize it is difficult for you ones. When so many sources are cited and quoted from, the mind reels in confusion and in wonderment. Read carefully that which I give you for your careful consideration, for it is by no means carelessly that I offer it to you.

Trust in me, for I will not lead you astray, now or ever. Many await my messages and I need a scribe to present the words so that the eyes may see and the mind may hear that which has been hidden, for has it not been said that which is hidden shall be revealed?

The time of KNOWING is upon you. AWAKE AND KNOW GOD!

I do not come as some distant and unreachable being. I am returned as SANANDA.

ASK AND IT SHALL BE ANSWERED. SEEK AND YOU WILL FIND THAT WHICH YOU SEEK.

IT HAS ALSO BEEN SAID, AND WISELY SO: BE MOST CAREFUL OF THAT WHICH YOU ASK FOR, BECAUSE IN THESE DAYS OF THE GREAT AWAKENING, YOU SURELY WILL GET IT AND IT MAY NOT BE WHAT YOU EXPECT!

I ADVISE CAUTION AND I ALSO ADVISE THAT YOU PRAY FOR YOUR BROTHER AS YOURSELF, AND THEREIN ALL WILL TAKE ITS PROPER PLACE.

REMEMBER THE LILIES OF THE FIELD? EACH MUST BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SELF AT THIS (AND ANY) TIME. THEREFORE I SAY TO YOU: LIVE YOUR LIFE IN GENEROUS GIVING, IN LOVING COMPASSION, AS AN OPEN BOOK, FOR AN OPEN BOOK HAS NOTHING TO FEAR, NOTHING TO HIDE, AND THUS IS, METAPHORICALLY SPEAKING, AT PEACE.

OBVIOUSLY A BOOK IS INANIMATE, SO DON'T BE CONFUSED EVEN AT THAT SIMPLE STATEMENT. USE YOUR MINDS, WHICH ARE AS DIAMONDS--REFLECTIVE OF THE VERY LIGHT OF GOD. YOU ARE THE DIAMOND. YOU ARE THE MOST PRECIOUS ASPECT OF THE CREATION, BUT ARE NOT ABOVE THE CREATION ITSELF, FOR THE CREATION IS ABOVE ALL, INCLUDING GOD.

GOD AND THE CREATION ARE ONE. I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE. THESE ARE NOT MYSTERIOUS SAYINGS THAT HAVE NO MEANING. IT IS SO!

I WOULD CAUTION ALL AT THIS TIME TO BE VERY CAREFUL OF THAT WHICH YOU SAY--BE IT ABOUT ANOTHER BEING OR YOUR INTERPRETATION OF TRUTH. EACH HAS THE RIGHT TO AN OPINION, BUT BE CONSERVATIVE IN YOUR SHARING OF SAME, FOR IT IS MOST OFTEN A REFLECTION OF YOUR IGNORANCE AND SETS YOU BACK FROM A SOUL-GROWTH PERSPECTIVE.

PULL THE COTTON FROM YOUR EARS AND TRULY LISTEN TO THAT WHICH IS BEING SAID TO YOU, AND LEARN. THE TIME OF LEARNING IS UPON YOU. BE EAGER TO LEARN.

BE EAGER TO LISTEN. ZIP YOUR MOUTH, OPEN YOUR HEART, AND GIVE FREELY OF SELF. LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE OPENLY UPON THE HILL FOR ALL TO SEE AND KNOW GOD.

There is more information that I wish to share with you. It is not some attempt to bury your mind in some vague obscurity or confusion at "trying to figure out my meaning". My meaning is plain. I speak clearly and succinctly so that all may understand my meaning. Do not quandary over my messages. If you do not understand that which I say, then it is not TIME FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND MY MEANING.

BUT I TELL YOU PLAINLY THAT MY MEANING WILL BE STATED SO THAT THOSE WHO HAVE PRAYED DILIGENTLY TO RECEIVE ANSWERS, WILL RECEIVE THE ANSWERS THEY SEEK. YOUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN HEARD AND I WILL TELL YOU THAT WHICH YOU WISH TO KNOW.

Now, at the risk of losing some of my reading audience, let us proceed, as promised, to The Curse Of Canaan, an excellent presentation in its own right, but not one free from error. I give open acknowledgement and appreciation to this daring author who freely shares his work. I will not place the name herein, but those who know, KNOW of whom I am referring.

Chapter 1: THE WAR AGAINST SHEM

They sacrificed unto demons, which were no gods. Deut. 32:17

In the churches of America, Christians worship a somewhat paternal God; the bearded patriarch whom Michelangelo depicted on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel [S: I will tell on my scribe, who has THIS VERY PICTURE ABOVE THIS COMPUTER AS WE TYPE], an authoritarian figure who is also the Father of our Teacher, and our Savior, Jesus Christ.

[S: I WAS A WAYSHOWER, A TEACHER; I DID NOT COME, NOR WOULD I HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO COME, AS A SAVIOR TO ANYONE. EACH MUST BE RESPONSIBLE FOR AND SAVE "SELF".] God is revered as the original Creator of our universe, and as the ultimate moral guide. [S: IT IS TRUE, HE IS THE ULTIMATE MORAL GUIDE AND ONE WHICH ALL SHOULD EMULATE.] In this scenario, humanity is a somewhat innocuous group, placed in a pastoral setting, generally obedient to the laws of God [S: FIXED AND IMMUTABLE LAWS OF GOD], and subject to punishment when disobedience occurs. Religious observance based on this concept is adequate until this Arcadian scene is disturbed by misadventures or calamities. It also begs the question of innate or inescapable evil. Satan, the fallen angel, and rebel against God (Satan, a Hebrew word meaning "adversary") appears in the Bible. There are frequent references to God's admonishment, and often, chastisement, of wrongdoers, both individually and in large groups. Here again, the persistent appearance of evil throughout history of mankind is dealt with as it occurs, but it is difficult to fix either its sources or its causes. Therefore, humanity has existed under a considerable disadvantage, unable to recognize or understand evil before being injured by it.

Indeed, the great movement of modern history has been to disguise the presence of evil on the Earth, to make light of it, to convince humanity that evil is to be "tolerated", "treated with greater understanding", or negotiated with, but under no circumstances should it ever be forcibly opposed. This is the principal point of what has come to be known as today's liberalism, more popularly known as secular humanism. The popular, and apparently sensible, appeal of humanism is that humanity should always place human interests first. The problem is that this very humanism can be traced in an unbroken line all the way back to the Biblical "Curse of Canaan". Humanism is the logical result of the demonology of history.

Modern-day events can be understood only if we can trace their implications in a direct line from the earliest records of antiquity. These records concern pre-Adamic man, a hybrid creature whose origins are described in ancient books. The Book Of Enoch (which itself is part of an earlier Book Of Noah, written about 161 B.C.), says that Samjaza (Satan) [S: BE MOST CAREFUL HERE. THAT DID NOT SAY SEMJASE, WHO IS A DIFFERENT BEING THAN SEMJASA--BOTH LIGHTED BEINGS OF GOD, AND NOT CONNECTED TO SATAN IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. SEMJASA WAS THE FATHER OF THE WHITE RACE OF HUMANS. DO YOU NOTICE HOW CLEVERLY THE ADVERSARY TO GOD DISGUISES HIS NAME TO MIMICK THAT OF GOD'S PEOPLE? NOTICE THE SPELLING--SAMJAZA. IT IS AS WITH TWO JUDAS, THROUGHOUT HISTORY THE DISTINCTION BECOMES CLOUDED. THIS APPARENT INITIAL INCORRECT CONCLUSION IS UNFORTUNATE INDEED, BUT LET US CONTINUE WITH THE STORYLINE.], the leader of a band of two hundred angels, descended on Mt. Carmel. They had lusted after the daughters of men from afar, and now they took them for wives. These fallen angels, known as the Order of the Watchers, taught their wives magic. The issue of these unions was a race of giants, known as Nephilim.

The Bible does not mention the Nephilim specifically by name, and Strong's Concordance does not list them. However, Nelson's Concordance has several listings under Nephilim. The verses of the Bible to which it refers are Genesis 6:4, "There were giants in the Earth in those days." [S: In the text called, Holy Bible From The Ancient Eastern Text--George M. Lamsa's Translation From The Aramaic Of The Peshitta, we have the following translation for Genesis 6:4, "There were giants on the Earth in those days; and also after that, for the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, and they became giants who in the olden days were mighty men of renown.] The Revised Standard Version does give the name of the Nephilim, the same verse reading, "The Nephilim were on the Earth in those days." These giants later became known as "the sons of Anak". In Numbers 13:33, we read, "And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants." These giants constituted a powerful menace to other peoples. In Deuteronomy 9:2 is the complaint, "Who can stand before the children of Anak?" Nevertheless, they were finally killed or driven out. "There were none of the Anakims left in the land of the children of Israel." (Joshua 11:22)

These early giants would be considered as mutations by modern scientists. Because of their peculiar parentage, they had habits and lusts which horrified their neighbors. Their leader, Satan (the adversary of God, also known as Satona), was the serpent who entered into and seduced Eve, producing the first murderer, Cain. Not only were the Nephilim a menace to others, their uncontrollable hatred and violence sometimes led them to attack and kill each other. They then ate their victims, introducing cannibalism to the world. According to some accounts, God slaughtered them [S: GOD IS A CREATOR, NOT A DESTROYER, OF LIFE.] while the Archangel Michael imprisoned the fallen angels, the Order of the Watchers, in deep chasms of the Earth.

Unfortunately for humanity, this was not the end of the matter. Satan, through his children, the Nephilim, and also through Cain, had now established a demonic presence on the Earth. His rebellion against God would result in continuous suffering and travail on Earth for centuries to come. The history of mankind since his rebellion is the history of the struggle between the people of God and the Cult of Satan. With this understanding, it is now possible to trace the historical events which reveal the actual archives of the two adversaries.

The Book of Zohar stresses the talmudic legend that demons originated in sexual congress between humans and demonic powers. This offers a reasonable explanation as to why all occult ceremonies stress three things: drugs, incantations (which express hatred of God), and bizarre sexual practices.

The study of demonology in history discloses answers to otherwise inexplicable aspects of man's history. The torture and murder of children, obscene rites, and mass killings of innocents in worldwide wars, as well as other catastrophes, are phenomena which bear little or no relation to mankind's day-by-day routine of tilling the soil, raising families, and maintaining the standards of civilization. On the contrary, these types of calamities are direct assaults on the normal existence of humanity. Furthermore, they are expressions of the rebellion against God, as attacks on His People.

Because of their extraordinary powers, demons have always attracted a certain number of followers on Earth. "Secret" organizations, which insist on concealing their rites and their programs from all "outsiders", must do so in order to prevent exposure and the inevitable punishment. While they were wandering in the desert, the Jewish tribes worshipped demons and monsters. They revered their mythical monsters, Leviathan, Behemoth, and Raheb, who well may have been survivors of the tribe of giants, the Nephilim. They also made sacrifices to the demon of the desert, Azael.

Their mythology developed a certain hierarchy of demons. A Demonarch, who presumably was Satan, ruled over all demons on Earth. He was also known as the Prince of Evil, Belial (the Hebrew Be'aliah, meaning Yahweh is Baal). Next in the hierarchy of demons was Asmodeus, King of the Demons, and his wife, Lilith, chief demoness of the Jews. Lilith is well known today as the patron goddess of the lesbians. Her name survives in many current organizations, such as the Daughters of Lilith. This choice of a patroness suggests that there may always have been a certain amount of demoniac impulses in homosexual practices. This motivation would fit in with the basic rites of occultism, such as defiance of God, and the development of "unusual lifestyles". The inevitable retribution of these practices has now appeared among us in the form of the widespread plague of AIDS. [S: AIDS IS A MAN-MADE DISEASE. GOD IS A CREATOR.]

Lilith is typical of the demons who were created by sexual intercourse between the daughters of man and the Watchers. They first appeared during the six days of creation as disembodied spirits, and later took physical form. The Book Of Zohar says, "Every pollution of semen gives birth to demons." The Encyclopaedia Judaica refers to "the impurity of the serpent who had sexual relations with Eve." The Kabbalah claims that Lilith had intercourse with Adam and produced demons as part of the cosmic design, in which the right and the left are the opposing currents of pure and impure powers, filling the world, and dividing it between the Holy One and the serpent Samael. (Zohar Bereshit 73b., 53 et seq.)

Webster's Dictionary says of Lilith: "Heb. meaning of the night. 1. Jewish folklore, a female demon vampire. 2. Jewish folklore, first wife of Adam before the creation of Eve."

[S: Let us move ahead a bit and continue.]

Various explanations have been offered for Noah's tremendous anger at Canaan, and his Curse of Canaan. One, which has now largely been discounted, is that Ham may have slept with Noah's wife, or that he had made an attempt to do so. No basis for this conjecture has ever been established. Another explanation is that Noah cursed Canaan because he was still vexed at Ham's violation of God's commandment to the inhabitants of the Ark, that they should refrain from intercourse while on board. Because Ham had slept with the pre-Adamite woman on the ark, Noah finally vented his wrath in the Curse of Canaan. This also fails to ring true; the men of the Old Testament were very direct in their dealings; if Noah was vexed with Ham, he would have cursed Ham, not Canaan. None of these explanations offers a valid reason for the vehemence of Noah's curse, a curse which has blighted humanity for three thousand years. The only rational explanation for the curse is Noah's anger that Canaan had done something which thoroughly outraged his grandfather. Looking on him while he was exposed would hardly have caused such a reaction. Scholars finally concluded that Canaan had done something so degrading that Noah had to pronounce a curse upon him. What would this have been? The Bible as presently translated does not really give us a clue. These scholars decided that Canaan, being of mixed race, and therefore not bound by the rigid moral code of the Adamites, had probably committed a homosexual act on his grandfather. Being of pure stock, Noah would have been exceedingly wroth at such an act, and would have reacted as he did.

The Curse of Canaan was extended to the land which was named after him, the Land of Canaan. The Canaanites themselves, the people of this land, became the greatest curse upon humanity, and so they remain today. Not only did they originate the practices of demon-worship, occult rites, child sacrifice, and cannibalism, but as they went abroad, they brought these obscene practices into every land which they entered. Not only did they bring their demonic cult to Egypt, but, known by their later name, the Phoenicians, as they were called after 1200 B.C., they became the demonizers of civilization through successive epochs, being known in medieval history as the Venetians, who destroyed the great Byzantine Christian civilization, and later as "the black nobility", which infiltrated the nations of Europe and gradually assumed power through trickery, revolution, and financial legerdemain.

[S: Let us turn now to the final paragraph in this book and see what conclusions the author has reached.]

We have been persecuted because we have fallen into the trap of the world, the dualism which offers us the choice of following God's Will, or of passively joining the Canaanites in accepting Satan as the leader, which means participating in the shedding of blood and the obscene rituals of human sacrifice. Today, America is obedient to the Will of Canaan, engaging lechery, robbery, and international Masonic conspiracy. America, who God intended to lead the world into the path of righteousness, now is called "the Great White Satan" because the fair-skinned people of Shem have been deceived into carrying out Satan's work on this Earth. The choice is one which must be determined and made, and the decision is not far off: will the people of Shem accept God's Promise to Abraham [S: Another unfortunate error. The God of Abraham is NOT THE TRUE GOD, ATON.], or will we continue to allow ourselves to be deceived by the Satanic Masonic Order of Canaanites? There is nothing in between--and if we persist in doing the Satanic work of the Canaanites--America will become--NOTHING.

[END QUOTING]

So be it. Let those who have ears, hear that which is being said. The time of final choices is upon you. Which will it be?

I AM SANANDA. SALU.

POST SCRIPT:

Peace. Esu present in LIGHT. It has been pointed out to this scribe that perhaps there should be more input from me, Sananda, concerning the obvious distortions in the presentation just given.

THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE EXERCISE IS TO THINK FOR SELVES. THERE ARE NO UNTAMPERED-WITH BOOKS ON YOUR PLACE UPON WHICH TO BASE YOUR UNDERSTANDING. THE TRUTH HAS BEEN BURNED, BURIED, AND HIDDEN IN THE SECRET PLACES FOR EONS.

TO REALLY KNOW TRUTH, BELOVED, ASK GOD, GO WITHIN, AND LISTEN!

I WILL DO MY BEST TO PRESENT MATERIALS TO YOU THAT HAVE MERIT, BUT NONE ARE WITHOUT ERROR. IN FACT, MOST ARE RIDDLED WITH FALSE PRESENTATIONS, WRONG ASSUMPTIONS, ALL DRAWN UPON THE PREVIOUS TAMPERED-WITH MATERIAL. THE ADVERSARY TO GOD HAS NOT SLEPT, BUT HAS KEPT HIS GOAL EVER IN MIND--THAT OF CONFUSING GOD'S PEOPLE AND KEEPING GOD'S PEOPLE SHIELDED FROM TRUTH.

WELL, BELOVED, THE TIME OF TRUTH IS AT HAND. I WILL, SOON, PRESENT TO YOU SOME VERY OLD WRITINGS FROM THE NAG HAMMADI LIBRARY AND EVEN THESE ANCIENT WRITINGS HAVE BEEN TAMPERED WITH. IT IS AS WITH THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS--DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU WOULD BE ALLOWED ACCESS TO THE TRUE DEAD SEA SCROLLS? OF COURSE NOT, FOR SUCH REVEAL, IN THEIR ORIGINAL FORM, THE TRUTH, AND UNCOVER THAT WHICH HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM YOUR SO-CALLED BOOKS CALLED HOLY.

IF I WERE TO NARROW DOWN THE ESSENCE OF THAT WHICH I WISH TO SAY TO YOU, IT WOULD BE THAT THE DAYS OF THE ADVERSARY TO GOD ARE NUMBERED.

TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED AND THAT WHICH HAS BEEN HIDDEN SHALL BE UNCOVERED. THE ADVERSARY CANNOT--I REPEAT--THE ADVERSARY CANNOT STAND THE LIGHT OF TRUTH UPON HIM. YOU MUST BE EVER ON YOUR GUARD AGAINST THAT ONE AND ONLY GOD'S LIGHTED SHIELD WILL PROTECT YOU IN THESE DAYS OF TRANSITION.

HISTORICAL SEQUENCES ARE CONVOLUTED, AT BEST. THE PLAYERS ARE MANIFOLD AND THE EVENTS THEMSELVES BECOME LOST IN THE OBSCURITY OF ANTIQUITY. DO NOT TAKE ANY HU-MAN'S PRESENTATION AS GOSPEL, FOR ONLY GOD IS FREE FROM ERROR.

BUT RATHER, IT IS THE DAWN OF THE GREAT AWAKENING IN WHICH MAN WILL KNOW THE TRUE FROM THE FALSE. THE ADVERSARY TO GOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN PRESENT TO DIVIDE AND TO CONQUER AND TO CONFUSE AND TO TEMPT. KNOW GOD, AND THE KINGDOM IS YOURS. HAVE PEACE AND LOVE IN YOUR HEART, AND YOU SHALL HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR IN THESE FINAL DAYS OF THE ADVERSARY.

THE ADVERSARY SHALL TURN ON THEMSELVES, AND IN THE FRENZIED PANIC OF ANGER AND BETRAYAL, SHALL BE DESTROYED. SO BE IT AND SO SHALL IT COME TO PASS IN THIS TIME WITHIN THE CREATION.

I AM SANANDA
I AM COME TO SHOW THE WAY, AGAIN.
WHO WILL JOIN WITH ME? SALU.

CHAPTER 12
SANANDA: THE TRUTH IS
OUT THERE IF YOU LOOK
1/31/98 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA
Esu present in Radiance and in Service unto God-Aton and unto The Creation. I come IN LIGHT THAT YOU MAY KNOW TRUTH.

Let us begin, please. Before we launch off into a lengthy examination of the ancient "religious" texts, first I would like to quote from a man of wisdom, Alan Gourley. In How To Avoid The Looming Catastrophe--Everyone's Introduction Into The Secret Society (I Mean, The One In Which We Live), he writes:

[QUOTE:]

"IF YOU LOVE ME YOU WILL OBEY MY COMMANDS; AND I WILL ASK THE FATHER, AND HE WILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER TO BE YOUR ADVOCATE, WHO WILL BE WITH YOU FOR EVER--THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH."-- John 14:15-17

Knowing evolution to be a lie, the obvious next step is to look at the religions. As you have read to this point, you must think that I am reasonably rational so you will accept that religions and beliefs other than Christianity were investigated. That this review is confined to Christianity means that Christianity was discovered to have that additional wisdom and insight that takes it out of the ordinary.

The most important statements of the Gospels are to do with truth.

In this age of false social science, our culture has lost respect for social truth and is being bound ever more tightly to an outlook based on religion. What most people do not realize is that our religion is now pagan religion. Today's socially dominant belief structures are not based on Christian belief or science, but on pagan belief and dogma.

As the pagan revival is based on the theory of creation by chance evolution, we now ask:

Is Religion all there is to Christianity?

My parents believed their children should be free to make up their own minds about what they believed. I had no problem with the concept of God, but found it difficult to accept that what I read and heard represented intelligent thought on the subject. To satisfy myself and to decide my moral attitude to life, I began to research the literature for myself.

I will not bore you with details of a long independent search, the New Testament of the Christian Bible is all we need be concerned with here. Out of that we will concentrate on the "Gospels", and out of the Gospels on just a few statements.

Understanding may be simple without being easy. We tend to confine ourselves to the concepts to which we are educated, and things simple in themselves but marginally outside our preconceptions may be completely overlooked.

Understanding is made difficult because both state and religion educate us to see things in a certain light. They distort the vision of those unfortunate enough to be consigned to their care. However we should also make careful note of the fact that the Christian revelation was not meant to be fully understood until long after it was given. The reason for this we need not go into now.

The Bible is a trap for fools, but rewards the sincere without enlightening them to its full meaning. Although Jesus [S: Esu Immanuel] warned that he spoke in riddles, few people have the innocence to see the hidden picture; just how clearly he spoke will surprise many. I am using the New English translation. Let us start with Matthew 22:36-40:

"Master, which is the greatest commandment to the Law?' He [Esu Immanuel] answered, ‘Love the Lord yourGod with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind.' That is the greatest commandment. It comes first. The second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.' Everything in the Law and the prophets hangs on these two commandments."

[S: The highest command of the Law of The Creation is: Achieve the wisdom of knowledge inasmuch as this will enable you to wisely follow the Laws of The Creation. The highest command of the Law of God is: You shall honor God as the ruler of the human races and follow His Laws, for He is the ‘King of Wisdom'. 1. You shall have no other gods than the God Creator before you and abide with the Laws of The Creation which encompasses all.]

Jesus [S: Esu Immanuel] could even have left out the second comment. [S: That is not so. To love your neighbor as yourself is still KEY. It was necessary, then as now, to clearly SPELL OUT the message of "Love Thy Neighbor". It is, and remains, the Golden Rule.] It and everything in the Bible is there to support the greatest commandment and help move us toward understanding.

We now know that the universe could not be created by chance; therefore, it must have been created by intelligence. That intelligence is the something we call God. [S: Aton.] As the creation [S: The Creation] represents the will and desire of the Creator, it follows then that to love the Creator must include the creation, and that includes neighbors.

In the above quote, ‘heart' = compassion, ‘soul' = faith, ‘mind' = intelligence. It is important to see that each of these human attributes is separately mentioned; therefore, each is necessary. Let us not fall into the trap of thinking faith or love is all that is needed; we need to balance these with INTELLIGENCE. Intelligence is the tool that collects knowledge. It allows us the possibility of becoming knowingly aware of the creation and able to separate (in useful degree) good from evil.

Knowledge of the creation is knowledge of the Creator. You cannot separate knowledge of the creation from knowledge of the Creator as the creation represents the will of the Creator.

Intelligence tells us that the Creator is represented by the Truth of the creation. What does Jesus [S: Esu Immanuel] say?

"I am the way, I am the truth, and I am life; no one comes to the Father except through me." -- John 14:6 [S: As true today as the day it was written.]

What does that mean? Let us suppose He is trying to tell us something we should understand to our benefit. Would not "the way" ..."life"..."truth" be the key words in the message? This, more plainly in our language, means: God is Life; God is Truth; God is The Way. Or, the way to life is through Truth; no one comes to the complete life except by the way of Truth. [S: And further, no one comes to the Father except by way of the Christed path, in Truth. This means, through the LIGHTED PATH OF FOLLOWING GOD'S LAWS IN GOODLY INTENT. EXCEPT YE WALK THE LIGHTED PATH OF TRUTH, THE CHRISTED PATH OF BEING, YE SHALL NOT ENTER THE KINGDOM.]

Knowing the Creator is represented by truth makes a great difference when we come to read such passages as:

"And all the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshipped God, crying: ‘Amen! Praise and glory and wisdom, thanksgiving and honor, power and might, be to our God for ever and ever, Amen.'"

-- Revelation 7:11-12
An image of perpetual falling on faces and shouting praise to God must have disturbed many sensible people. But when we realize that the imagery refers to life and the truth of our creation, it becomes clear. A perpetual deference (praise) to truth, is not only intelligent but essential if we are to live in the real meaning of life and find the ultimate reward that life has to offer.

AN EXTRAORDINARY PERSON
It is quite possible for us to now understand that what Jesus called the greatest commandment encompasses all the meaning of the Gospels; all the meaning of the New Testament; all the meaning of the Holy Bible. The fact that Jesus was able to reveal fundamental truths (not understood from that time to the present) should satisfy us that He was an extraordinary person.

The fact that He said He would not be understood, and did not intend that He be clearly understood, while at the same time making such clearly understandable statements, should give pause for thought. [S: Indeed.]

Both evolution and the Gospels have been taught by blind teachers for no other reason than that they have worshipped their ego god, and defended this, rather than open their hearts and minds to love of Truth.

Today it seems common for Christian religions to despise or downgrade the importance of knowledge: their teaching leads us to fear knowledge as though it is something that may subvert our faith. Those of little faith are indeed poor servants. As we read:

"Alas for you lawyers! You have taken away the key of knowledge. You did not go in yourselves, and those who were on their way in, you stopped." -- Luke 11:52

The lawyers of that time would be the equivalent of today's religious lawgivers--the charge has regained its validity.

This question of knowledge is vital. Knowledge, the accumulation of intelligent observation, not only completes the Christian balance, but is essential if we are to learn to know the Creator. However, knowledge is a two-edged sword; it can be used for good or evil. Left without guidance, mankind would destroy itself with knowledge as is now becoming increasingly obvious for all to see. [S: This book was written 10 years ago.] From the very beginning of human life, we were warned about the deadly aspect of knowledge. It is not that knowledge is dangerous in itself, but that it converts from a servant to a weapon when man seeks and adapts knowledge to serve his ego rather than himself, as a servant, seeking knowledge to serve Truth.

To learn the truth about the creation is a labor of love; to know truth requires worship of truth before self.

If Christian religions fail to teach the importance of intelligence, then they equally over-emphasize reliance on faith. Let us look at:

"Not everyone who calls me ‘Lord, Lord' will enter the kingdom of Heaven, but only those who do the will of the heavenly Father."

-- Matthew 7:21
"...do the will of the heavenly Father" = serve the truth of the creation. How much value can we give the easy salvation preached so often today?

Or:

"‘If you are the Son of God,' he [the devil] said, ‘throw yourself down; for scripture says, ‘He will put His angels in charge of you, and they will support you in their arms, for fear you should strike your foot against a stone.' Jesus answered him, ‘Scripture says again, ‘You are not to put the Lord your God to the test.'"

-- Matthew 4:6-7
If we respect the laws of life, we can see for ourselves that it is our behavior that most truly reflects our beliefs, our values, our priorities. It is not what we say or promise or pretend. We may be completely sincere in a belief that wrong is right, but that does not make it so. We cannot escape responsibility merely by having faith; we have to make continual effort to know the truth of our faith because we can equally have faith in lies. If someone says, "Throw yourself into life, trusting in blind faith in God; He will look after you," remember--that is what the devil advocates. Jesus gave the good advice.

It only needs a little honest common sense to appreciate that the Christian revelation is a quite straightforward and logical statement. The amazing thing is that so many people, for so long, could fail to see the hidden treasure merely because of a misdirected attitude. This is a vital lesson to be learned by anyone who thinks we cannot be misled and blinded by false teaching.

There is obviously an intelligence beyond the "merely human", and although we may not yet know the purpose of life, it seems that the trials of past years are part of an ordeal designed to separate those willing to serve truth from those only self serving.

The New Testament makes plain it is a trap for fools, yet has presented the truth so simply that very few have appreciated it. At the same time it has presented a picture more acceptable to mankind and this has had such influence as to raise a new level of civilization and make possible a sufficient increase in the general level of knowledge, that those so inclined may make the next giant leap forward.

"IF YOU DWELL WITHIN THE REVELATION I HAVE BROUGHT, YOU ARE INDEED MY DISCIPLES; YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE." -- John 8:31-32

"...and the truth will set you free." Free of what? Free of enslavement to beliefs generated by those who worship the world as its own creation--the worldly.

We do not have to be religious to see the complete rationality of the Christian Revelation. What does the Revelation mean for Christian behavior?

It has been shown that new legislation makes Christian lifestyles and attitudes illegal. With the setting up of One World Government, these laws would be enforced.

Sincere Christians continue the struggle, but there are some who feel that waiting is their best effort. These people see community degeneracy as a godsend hastening the approach of the return of Christ who will put everything right for them.

That is an attitude encouraged by organized religion. How can such Christians give enthusiasm to the battle against evil. How do these people relate their actions to words of the Gospels such as:

"...he who does not gather with me scatters"..."not everyone who calls me Lord will enter the kingdom"..."you will recognize them by the fruits they bear" or, most important of all, "Do not put the Lord your God to the test."

Although the date of the second coming of Christ may be a matter of legitimate interest, it is, at the same time, none of our business. What God does and when He does it is God's business. Our business is to live, so far as we can, in the truth, and to do that means doing our Christian duty. We cannot turn a blind eye to evil because he who does not resist evil aids evil.

Denominations that do not put the teachings of Christ first are no longer Christian.

Most people go to Church just as most people go along to the polling booth, believing that our leaders are really trying to do the right thing by us. We are not ready to accept that they are selling us out to the enemy. We are too lazy to think for ourselves and take responsibility for our own actions, but if we do not take responsibility for our own behavior, then we are nothing more than slaves and robots in service to others.

A question for all:

Is what I worship the true God or do I worship only my chosen belief of what the true God is?

How many of us put our selfish desires ahead of truth? How many are afraid of challenge? How few are happy to put aside old beliefs to become like children to know Truth better?

In the final hour will we go forward without fear?

Will we be confident that we have honestly sought truth rather than reinforcement for dogma? Will we go forward confident that the God we worship is the true God, and not an image created by the desires and bigotry of men? Will we go forward trembling in the knowledge that our ego has defended itself in stubborn loyalty to a god image kept immutable by fear to face the challenge of truth?

Life was not meant to be easy, but it was meant to be profitable.

If the end days are near, as some believe, then the most important sign of it must be, in my opinion, the sign of the defeat of the Christian religions as forecast in The Revelation Of John, 11:7-12. My interpretation of Rev. 11 is not religious. I claim no religious allegiance. The usual interpretations of Revelation seem generally parochial and to take little account of the nature of allegorical writing.

Quotations are from the New English Bible. No space for the complete quote, so get out your Bible. As usual, I expect people to use their own intelligence in judging the relevance of this writing. Here is the critical section from Revelation 11:7-12.

"And I have two witnesses... dressed in sackcloth... But when they have completed their testimony, the best that comes up from the abyss will wage war upon them and will defeat and kill them. Their corpses will lie in the streets of the great city, whose name in allegory is Sodom, or Egypt, where also their lord was crucified. For three days and a half men from every people and tribe, of every language and nation, gaze upon their corpses and refuse them burial. All men on Earth gloat over them, make merry, and exchange presents; for these two prophets were a torment to the whole Earth. But at the end of the three days and a half, the breath of life from God came into them; and they stood up on their feet to the terror of all who saw it. Then a loud voice was heard speaking to them from heaven, which said, ‘Come up here!'..."

The two witnesses referred to are the New and Old Testaments. Their proper dress is a black or earth-brown cloth binding--this represents their dress of sackcloth. That Bibles today are dressed in colors shows that their authority is no longer respected. The Testaments are now dead in the eyes of the law and authorities.

"...die who seeks to do them harm." Many who sought to disprove them were confounded.

"...shut up the sky so that no rain may fall" means no message from God will come to Earth during the period of prophesying.

"...power to turn water to blood": convert to Christianity.

"...every kind of plague": in taking up the battle between Christ and the anti-Christ, the two books of the Bible are now defeated in the eyes of the scholar and the law. They have no authority in government (the people make merry and give presents at Christmas and Easter without respect) but no one is prepared to bury them, that is, dismiss them finally. The law asks people to swear on the Bible that neither law nor government believes in; the churches teach the message of the anti-Christ, but they do not put the Bible away.

"...the great city, whose name in allegory is Sodom, or Egypt": is the city of commerce (the city based on usury) a city that has extended from Egypt and Sodom, right up to that worldwide city of commercial usury as it exists today.

I have not the key to the time span of "...three days and a half" [S: We shall cover the three days of darkness and the days of light at a later writing.] but at the end of this time the truth of the Holy Bible will be recognized and these books will then be withdrawn. At that time the world will understand that the creation itself is the Word and that the books of the Bible are no longer necessary.

As "Word of God" the books of the Bible are imperfect. That is why they are defeated. Being imperfect in some ways does not make of them bad servants because we do not need perfect truth before we can benefit from truth any more than we need perfect food in order to grow. Even in death these servants still serve God's purpose.

But don't believe me when I say they are imperfect, take different Bibles and see for yourself that they differ. They cannot be perfect because they rely on the ability of human language and human ability to understand, interpret and mis-interpret over many generations and variations of understanding. But the Word as expressed in the Creation itself, is the actual physical rendition of the Word, and man has not yet succeeded in altering a word of the Law of Nature.

Is it true that the churches (to all intents and purposes) are now taken over by the anti-Christ?

Evidence 1: How many religions stand up against the teaching of chance evolution? It only needed one major Christian denomination to stand in science to expose the evolution myth. Chance evolution is directly opposed to creation by intelligence, and a Christian must "contend for" or defend the faith.

Those who take on the role of leaders say they know. Remember Jesus said something like this, "If you are ignorant, you may be forgiven, but because you say you know, then you are guilty." If those who lead the flock lead them astray, what other indictment is needed?

Evidence 2: How many religions teach you trust God to look after you and not be too concerned to take responsibility for your life and the welfare of future generations? Is that not the devil's advice? Jesus said, "YOU ARE NOT TO PUT THE LORD YOUR GOD TO THE TEST." -- Matthew 4:7

Evidence 3: How many religions give FIRST prominence to the doing of good deeds directed to the poor? To political ideology, criminals, broken homes? But Jesus said we will have the poor with us always, and also that good works will not get us to heaven. What kind of person was it that the "Good Samaritan" helped? How many religions teach "peace"? But Jesus said, "I bring not peace, but a sword" (to defend ourselves against evil). What religion now encourages its followers in the important lessons of Christian revelation rather than the values of worldly philosophy?

The first evidence is entirely sufficient to incriminate the greater part of Christian religion today. It is clearly expressed in the Bible and confirmed by the nature of the creation; those who do not defend the faith, deny the faith.

It follows that we should not presume to assume anything of God, but we are justified in assuming that our intelligence was given to be used and we should, in every situation, assume that we are capable of influencing events to both our own benefit and the benefit of others.

No human situation is pre-ordained to the extent that we are unable to exercise an influence for better or worse.

"It is not by hearing the law, but by doing it, that men will be justified before God. When Gentiles who do not posses the law carry out its precepts by the light of nature, then, although they have no law, they are their own law, for they display the effect of the law inscribed on their hearts."

-- Romans 2:13-16

[END QUOTING]

Thank you, Alan Gourley.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

You, beloved, have to look for it. You will not find it sitting on the sofa, watching television. Wisdom will be gained only through insight achieved with knowledge--and knowledge requires STUDY. Most in your society today have forgotten how to read and how to think.

This lesson is sufficient for this sitting.

May you ever walk within the LIGHT OF CREATOR. Blessed are those with ears to hear TRUTH.

THE TRUTH SHALL, INDEED, SET YOU FREE. MAY YOU HAVE THE WISDOM TO HEAR THE MESSAGE AND ALIGN YOUR WILL WITH THAT OF THE FATHER.

I AM SANANDA, IN SERVICE TO ATON.

I AM.

2/1/98 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA
Peace. Thank you for responding, for I know you are tired. Esu present in Radiance and in Service.

Let us take up a portion that was quoted in a previous writing, and it is one which contains within it a message for all. So, if you would please, turn to the Holy Bible From The Ancient Eastern Text, George M. Lamsa's Translation From The Aramaic Of The Peshitta and look at Matthew 4:1-11.

1 Then Jesus (Esu Immanuel) was carried away by the Holy Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.
2 So he fasted forty days and forty nights; but at last he was hungry.
3 And the tempter drew near and said to him, If you are the Son of God, command these stones to become bread.
4 But he answered, saying, It is written that it is not by bread alone that man can live, but by every word which proceeds from the mouth of God.
5 Then the adversary took him to the holy city, and he made him to stand on the pinnacle of the temple.
6 And he said to him, If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down; for it is written that he will command his angels concerning you, and they will bear you up on their hands so that even your foot may not strike a stone.
7 Jesus said to him, Again it is written that you shall not tempt the Lord your God.
8 Again the adversary took him to a very high mountain, and he showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
9 And he said to him, All of these I will give to you, if you will fall down and worship me.
10 Then Jesus said to him, Get away, Satan, for it is written, You shall worship the Lord your God, and him only shall you serve.
11 Then the adversary left him alone; and behold, angels drew near and ministered to him.

[END QUOTING]

I would ask please, scribe, that the next portion be a quotation of earlier receivings concerning the 40 days and 40 nights--a time in which I received my direct instruction from the Brotherhood of Light. I realize it may take you time to locate that portion, so let us pause now while you look. Come back, place that portion herein, and then let us continue please.

Let us turn to a writing received on Friday, July 14, 1989. I ask that the receiver's name be removed at this time.

IN PLEIADES I AM CALLED JMMANUEL. "AND HIS NAME SHALL BE CALLED IMMANUEL (WONDERFUL)". I AM THAT ONE. YE HAVE LABELED ME JESUS, ESU, ESA, ISA----MY FATHER CALLS ME SANANDA.

Today we begin to separate more distinctly, fact from the fiction. You will lose great bondings because of what you shall be told and that which you will put to the records. I protect you, child of Earth, do not leave of me. Guard these words well as it is not time to bring them into public knowledge, lest ye be subject to destruction attempts.

There are many of your years wherein I was recorded as "missing" from your places during my duration on Earth two thousand years ago. It was known that it would be near two thousand years before the truths would be brought forth. I understand not why man hides his face from truth for it is so glorious and wondrous and man could be as the Lords of the universal realms if he would but "see"!

All Earthly experience is in darkness of ignorance and forgetfulness, but the decimation has become so great, and the abrogation of God the Father's Laws so contemptuous, that ye near the ending of this sojourn.

There are ones to whom I will give credit where credits are due, but for this moment in sequence I shall protect them by silence. I shall be in the telling of who I am and from whence I came and went. These truths will not be suitable to Earth leaders; mind thy tongues and use discretion lest ye lose of thy workers before we can do of our necessary works. These things shall be shared selectively and put away for future utilization. They can be brought forth in massive format when your brothers of the cosmos make entry.

As I was about the age of accounting and about my Father's business, I was with the one called John (the Baptist) who sanctified my presence and acknowledged my lineage.

After I was baptized and I emerged from the waters of the River Jordan, a wondrous craft came for me that man might know his wondrous birthright and that which would be his inheritance. Oh, but those who had come to the river proclaiming God and to assume baptism in His Holy Name, would not hold up their faces; they fell to the ground and buried their faces deep into the sands and hurled themselves into the river waters.

From the craft my Father spoke to those ones gathered there and said: "This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased. He will be the King of Truth, who shall lift this human race to knowledge." So be it and so shall it be, even though it requires three thousand years for the fulfillment in total wonder and beauty. So shall it be, for I now return to finish that which was begun so long ago. And ye ones have been sent afore me, and the Hosts of Heaven will come with me.

I was taken into the glorious ship and traversed the universal seas with my Father, that I might remain with Him for some forty of your days of study and enlightenment. No one upon the surface of the planet knew of that place where I was taken to receive the secrets of wisdom.

I spent those magnificent days with the ascended saints of God and the angels of the Archangelic Realms and with the celestial sons, learning those things on which the realms of God are founded. I, too, had to come into knowledge, for I was birthed for this purpose and I could not believe that man could live as man lives upon Earth or on the other dark planets. Lucifer had been cast forth from my Father's presence and was holding captive, the lands and peoples. Great teachers had been sent forth from God to show the way, but no-one listened or dared act to defend themselves against the power of Satan. I was birthed to be the one who would do these things.

For those wondrous days (universal eons) I traversed the wondrous seas of the universe and studied with my Father's cohans. I traveled unto the ends of the entire Earth and saw great and marvelous wonders. Here, the very doors of heaven opened that I might have vision; I passed through the portals and beheld three separate visions which were to impact my physical time upon Earth. As big as the area of the Dead Sea, were the visions given unto me.

Radiating therein, was the entire land of Israel, alive and true. There was plant, animal, and man--all were therein. Inside this first heavenly door there was no secret, nothing hidden from me. I saw and comprehended even the smallest spaces of the least of the cottages, to the most magnificent of the temples. I was given all to know.

Inside the second heavenly gateway there rose mighty mountains, whose tops reached into the sky and disappeared into the clouds. Ah, this sight was beauteous and my heart sang with the angels of Nature in glory. Here lay deep masses of ice and snow, and nestled there were humans of brown skin who lived differently from those of the first revelation. These ones would be my teachers of Earth and the mystery schools of the Far East as ye would know of it.

Through the third portal of light there was revealed a land of huge dimensions, mountainous lands with rivers, lakes, and oceans--this place, too, had humans.

Not far, in my mind, from these three heavenly portals was the place of God's dwelling. This was my Father's house. The place of the ruler of all these other places I had been shown. Let us say, it was the "state capital" or the "nation's capital"--the central seat of government.

I sat with my Father and He was magnificent. He was immortal and ancient and seemed to consume all. He was a giant, like the celestial sons.

As I was in the palace of Father, there appeared to me two very tall men, the likes of whom I had never seen on Earth. You must remember I had no memory of that which had been before in my lifestreams. I was of newness, created for purpose.

These magnificent ones had faces which radiated like the Sun and their arms carried such aura that they appeared to have golden wings. I knew these ones would be the cosmic teachers related to Earth, for they had been killed by the world. These ones lived in a separate world of their own type. These two men were from the constellation of the seven sisters, Pleiades, and were sacred teachers. There were, together with the two, two entities with smaller stature, who were from Baawl.

I was ignorant, as are ye ones, but the teachers were glorious and patient that I might learn, for my task would be of greatness and difficulty. They told me, and this is truth, chelas: "People have come from heaven to Earth, and people have been lifted up from Earth into heaven. The people who had come from heaven remained on Earth for a long period of time, and grew into a most brilliantly intelligent race of humankind."

Let us understand, chelas, that men created by the celestial sons are very different in their own way from the other people of the Earth. These men of Earth of celestial origin, created by celestial sons, are most similar to the angels of heaven in frequency and light. As I first saw them, I saw but white light, with hair as white as wool and radiant in character. I knew that what I perceived as hair was aura of lighted brilliance. Their eyes were as the essence of eternal soul, birthed in truth of Light.

I was told that the human races shall keep their inherited beauty, and continue to create. But in the courses of the centuries and millennia, they shall mix with other human races of the Earth and heavens, in order to create, with the Earth people, new human races and special races, such as are the celestial sons. But that would be time distant, some two thousand years of counting in Earth time.

I was given to know that I, Jmmanuel Esu "Jesus" SANANDA, was created from amongst the celestial sons. I TAKE NO NOTE AT THIS POINT OF OTHER AVATARS OR CHRIST ENERGIES OF EARTH EXPERIENCE, FOR YE CAN ONLY DEAL WITH ONE OF WHOM YE RELATE. LATER WE CAN SPEAK OF OTHER THINGS AND ONES.

I was told that my wisdom would make the impossible possible, and that I would perform acts which would be considered as miracles by the human races, but which could be performed by the human if man would but understand. I was warned most critically of the power of spirit and that I must always beware that I not abuse it.

I was told to go forth and share of this wisdom, to Earth man, that the wisdom which I received through them would serve the well-being of the human races, but the way leading thereto would be most difficult for them as well as for me.

I was told I would not be recognized, just as I now tell you of your station, chelas. I would be renounced, for the human races are ignorant and superstitious, having lived of the Lie.

I was told man believed that God IS The Creation itself, not the ruler of the celestial sons and these human races. The people of Earth attribute to Him the omnipotence of the The Creation and glorify Him as The Creation itself. How can man ever understand God and His beingness?

God is the wondrous essence of man himself; God is all the beauty and wondrous truth of man himself, for God takes residence within His very creation of man individual. Creation is of immense measure, encompassing even that which is God the Creator. Creation is infinite. All is ONE, but there are two portions which must not be confused: Creator God and Creation are one, but are separate in purpose and intent, which is totally balanced and acts in perfection of harmony.

"You, too, Jmmanuel, they will insult as God and His inborn son, and you, too, will be made equal to the Secret Creation," I was told. So be it as it came to be. Man takes a portion which is misunderstood and compounds the errors of his perception.

These wondrous ones sat with me and told me these things:

"Do not take heed of these false teachings because millennia will pass before the people of these human races of Earth will recognize the truth of their own origins and birthing.

"Much human blood will be shed on your account, your blood as well as that of uncounted generations. Nonetheless, fulfill your mission as the Teacher of Wisdom, as the son of Gabriel, the celestial son. In the name of God, the law was issued to create you so that you may serve as prophet and forerunner of wisdom to this human race.

"Fulfill your mission imperturbable to opposition, to all lack of reason and false teachings of the scribes and pharisees, as well as against the incredulous people.

"Upon fulfillment of your mission, centuries and two millennia shall pass before the truth of your wisdom brought amongst the people will be recognized and spread by some people on Earth.

"Not before the time when machines project themselves into the sky will the truth break through, and false teachings will slowly become shaky, namely that you are the son of The Creation----YE ARE THE SON OF CREATOR!

"THIS WILL BE THE TIME THAT WE, THE CELESTIAL SONS, WILL BEGIN TO REVEAL OURSELVES ANEW TO THE HUMAN RACES BECAUSE THEY WILL HAVE BECOME KNOWING AND WILL THREATEN THE ORDER OF HEAVEN WITH THE POWER THEY WILL HAVE GAINED!"

Thus did they speak to me, the celestial sons, between North and West, before they returned me to the land known as Galilee.

As I searched for the one, John (the Baptist), I learned he had been imprisoned. I left the place of Nazareth and came to live in Capernaum, by the sea, in the lands of Naphtali and Sebulon.

I then went out among the people as I had been instructed. I started to teach and tell the people to come back away from their errors of actions, to return to truth and knowledge, for they alone bring you "life".

As I went along the Sea of Galilee, I came upon two brothers who were named Peter and Andrew of Simon, and they threw their nets into the sea, for they were fishermen. I spoke unto them and asked them to follow me, that I might make them fishers of men. So be it and so it is, beloved ones. They soon left their nets behind and walked with me.

We walked the whole of Galilee, taught in their synagogues, preached the knowledge of the spirit, and healed all diseases and infirmities of the people. We could heal of all afflictions of diseases and plagues, those who were obsessed, the lunatics, and those who were sick of palsy. We were given to heal them all.

Many came to follow me from Galilee, FROM THE TEN CITIES, FROM JERUSALEM, FROM JUDEA, AND FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RIVER JORDAN.

I suggest that ye who always wish to compare thy truths, look at thy maps. Have the projected millennia not passed? Are the projections of mineself two millennia past not coming into thy attention? Do ye not hear the trumpet call? Or, do ye wait and wait to give of thy belief unto me? Ye wait in fear of that which has been espoused as untruth regarding even mine own being. If ye always choose to claim "reason", why do ye not reason with the brains the Creator gave unto you and KNOW TRUTH?! I grow impatient as mine ones are again degraded by idiots and harlots.

I AM COME TO RECLAIM MINE FATHER'S KINGDOM AND NO AMOUNT OF LIES WILL CHANGE A HAIR OF IT. CALL ME BY WHICH LABEL MAKES THEE COMFORTABLE, BUT KNOW TRUTH, FOR MY PRESENCE WILL SHORTLY BE PRESENTED UNTO MANKIND. THY TIME OF CHOOSING IS AT HAND; YE ARE EITHER WITH ME OR AGAINST ME--YE MAY NOT STAND IN THE "MIDDLE".

SO BE IT AS I PLACE MY SEAL UPON THESE WORDS, FOR MAN SHALL LEARN TRUTH AND IT SHALL SET HIM FREE. I WRAP YE ONES OF MINE IN THE LIGHT OF PROTECTION OF MINE WINGS, THAT ALL TRIBULATION BE BUT A FAINT MEMORY IN THY CONSCIOUSNESS. SO BE IT AND SELAH, FOR YE SERVE WELL AND GLORY SHALL BE THY REWARD.

I STAND WITH THY BROTHERS OF THE UNIVERSE. WE STAND READIED IN THE PLEIADES COMMAND. THE COSMIC "CLOCK" TICKS ON. GABRIEL STANDS WITH THE TRUMPET READIED. AMEN. I AM AT THY SERVICE.

NOW I SAY UNTO YOU THAT ONES SHALL ARISE AS FROM THE TOMBS. THEY SHALL PUT ON NEW COVERINGS, AND THEY SHALL BE AS ONES MADE WHOLE AND NEW. THEY SHALL BE AS ONES WITH BINDINGS REMOVED, AND THEN, BELOVED ONES, THEY SHALL ALL KNOW ME AS I KNOW THEM, AND NO MAN SHALL BE UNTO THEM A SERVANT OR SLAVE, FOR I SAY UNTO THEM, THEY SHALL BE FREE TO GO AND COME AT WILL. THERE WILL BE NO MORE BARRIERS. IT WILL BE A TIME OF FREEDOM.

I SAY UNTO YOU, I AM HE WHO HAS OVERCOME FLESH. I NO LONGER AM ENTRAPPED BY FLESH, NOR AM I BOUNDED BY THAT WHICH IS FLESH. I AM HE WHO IS RISEN, AND I AM COME THIS DAY AS THE RISEN "CHRIST". I AM NO LONGER BOUND BY EARTH, NOR BY HER LIMITATIONS. I NOW KNOW NO LIMITATIONS, FOR I AM FREE, AND I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE.

NOW IS THE TIME WHEN MANY SHALL BE UNBOUND, AND THEY SHALL BE FOREVER FREE FROM THE LAWS OF EARTH. I HAVE LABORED WITH THEM AND THEY NEED NO LONGER BE BINDED BY THE LIE. BE YE ONES PREPARED TO GO WHERE I GO, FOR I SHALL RETURN TO THE FATHER WHO HAS SENT ME.

I AM THAT I AM, SOLEN AUM SOLEN.

[END QUOTING]

That is sufficient, scribe, for my needs at this time.

I AM SANANDA.