2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#225, BIRTHING THE PHOENIX VOL. 4

PJ 225
    CHAPTER 7
    STELLAR EXAMPLE OF THE
    KHAZARIAN-ZIONIST KIND OF GUY
    Editor's note: The following information, some of which is reprinted from early 1995 issues of CONTACT, puts a spotlight on just one of the Khazarian-Zionist tribe members who has crossed our local paths on too many occasions. Commander Hatonn refers to this material in the 3rd column of page 55 and 2nd column of page 56.

The following article is reprinted from the Front Page of the January 17, 1995 issue of CONTACT.

High-IQ Group's Star Spokesman?
    Ex-judge Jason Brent's
    Shocking "Concern" For Humanity
    1/11/95 #2 HATONN
    JASON BRENT'S MENSA
    You are being set up again in a different direction and you had better look again at the articles in the paper regarding Jason Brent, Esq. and the Mensa bunch. They MEAN IT! The only thing they find wrong with Hitler, according to Brent (not his name--he was born something like Berkowitz), was that Hitler blew it for the "Master Race". This man (Brent) CLAIMS to be a Jewish leader with over 150 of his people killed in the Holocaust. Boy has he stuck his foot firmly into his mouth this time.

[QUOTING, 1/10/95 Los Angeles Times:]

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES STIR FUROR
    IN HIGH-IQ GROUP
    * Opinion: Writers in Mensa publication
    spark outrage by advocating killing the old,
    infirm and homeless. Board backs the editor and
    the authors' right to express their views.
    by NORA ZAMICHOW
    Times Staff Writer
    In what sort of publication would you expect to read:

"Those people who are so mentally defective that they cannot live in society should, as soon as they are identified as defective, be humanely dispatched."

Or that Adolf Hitler's greatest offense was not the killing of 6 million Jews in the Holocaust but "the fact that his actions prevent a rational discussion of the creation of the master race."

These articles recently ran in the monthly newsletter of the Los Angeles chapter of the high IQ society, Mensa. The publication circulates to a readership that claims IQ in the top 2% of the public.

In defending her decision to publish the article--which appeared to propose extermination of the homeless, the mentally retarded, the old and the infirm--newsletter editor and Mensa member Nikki Frey was unapologetic and surprised that anybody would be offended.

"I would not print anything I thought was truly harmful or offensive," she said. "I didn't think it was harmful; I don't think it's even that offensive--nobody wants to have a deformed child.

"I personally wouldn't hurt a fly. Well, maybe a fly. I am the most sensitive person."

Not everybody thinks so. The articles in the November edition of the Mensa newsletter caused considerable outrage among the chapter's 2,000 members. Some wrote irate letters, others called to complain. And several attended a board meeting to protest.

"We have these Nazi ideas being published in the publication that goes everywhere," said Mensa member Betty Schneider. "This is fascism carried to the nth degree. I don't want to be identified with an organization that condones this type of thing."

Alan Stillson, puzzle editor of the newsletter, wrote a letter threatening to quit unless an apology was printed.

"As a Mensa member who enjoys the organization and most of the members and as a stepfather of a Down's Syndrome child who loves him and is incensed at the thought of advocacy of his extermination, I insist on an immediate written apology and a retraction of the policy of printing hate articles," Stillson wrote in his letter, printed in the December newsletter.

In the previous issue, one of the writers, Jason G. Brent, a Tehachapi lawyer, wrote that "society must face the concept that we kill off the old, weak, the stupid and the inefficient." He concluded that the true travesty wrought by Hitler was that he forever spoiled the concept of a master race.

The other writer, Jon Evans, put forth equally shocking views.

"It is not clear to me just exactly why anyone would expend time and effort and money on the homeless. What good are they? The vast majority are too stupid, too lazy, too crazy, or too anti-social to earn a living," Evans wrote. "Granted, there are a few people who have fallen beneath the blows of circumstances and are unable to afford any place to live, but they are few and far between. The rest of the homeless should be humanely done away with, like abandoned kittens."

Nor did Evans show much mercy for the infirm.

"A piece of meat in the shape of a man but without a mind is not a human being, whether the body be deathly ill, damaged by accident, mentally blank because of brain deficiency, or criminally insane."

Brent said he was merely writing about a crucial reality--the urgent need for population control--that much of the world has ignored. "I'm not a fascist," he said. "I just have a problem that we better face."

Evans was unavailable for comment.

This is the second time in little more than a year that the Los Angeles chapter of Mensa, which admits only those with IQs above 132, has been caught in an embarrassing spotlight. In late 1993, Mensa board members were rattled by a string of anonymous letters, including death threats that appeared linked to a personal feud.

Newsletter editor Frey, who works as a legal secretary, and some Mensa board members are quick to point out that the monthly newsletter, called LAMENT, endorses no official point of view. A disclaimer beneath the masthead reads: "Opinions expressed in Lament are those of the individual contributors."

"Besides," said Frey, "Nobody actually reads the newsletter." (Well, they do in St. Louis; the newsletter's circulation was wide enough to attract the attention of a newspaper columnist in that city, who recently wrote an enraged piece.)

Frey also felt the criticism was overblown because it was merely about words. "I don't know what people are so excited about; it's not like Evens or Brent have any influence over any law," she said.

Nor was it as if Frey had great respect for the opinions of the writers. Evans had published dozens of similar articles in the newsletter before she took over almost two years ago, she said.

"Evans used to have these articles month after month, ‘Kill this group, kill that group,'" Frey said.

Bruce Kent, publications officer and board member with the national parent organization, American Mensa Ltd., said the group has guidelines for the newsletters that are issued by almost 150 chapters. Those guidelines call for material to be in "good taste" and suggest that editors "avoid publishing material that reflects negatively on Mensa."

"We officially deplore hate material," Kent said.

Did Evans' and Brent's pieces violate the guidelines? Apparently not.

"I hadn't seen them as hate articles," said the chairman of the Greater Los Angeles Area Mensa chapter, a woman who goes only by the name of Gowen. While one board member dissented, seven agreed with Gowen during their Dec. 3 meeting. Members rallied around Frey, giving her a unanimous vote of confidence and telling others that the flap over the articles was a waste of the best and brightest's brain energy.

Gowen said the newsletter and its articles were appropriate for its high-IQ readership.

"It depends on whom the publication is for," she said. "If you are writing for just anyone, you write it one way. But if you write it to get people to think, you write it a different way."

Author Brent, who wrote about population control, said, "I don't want to be portrayed as some weirdo person, though nobody else agrees with me.

"We cannot continue to have population explosion. Growth has to stop. We better face that we have to kill people. There are not unlimited amount of resources."

The way to trim the population, according to Brent, is to force people to purchase the right to reproduce. In his world view, children would not be allowed to inherit wealth, so everyone would start on a level playing field when it came to buying their reproductive rights.

Many Mensa members say they don't begrudge anyone the right to express an opinion. But they said the official newsletter was not the correct spot to air views advocating exterminations.

"While I agree with free press, I also believe there's a certain responsibility," said member Martin Elkort. "This indicates to me that having a high IQ does not necessarily translate to common sense or wisdom."

[And then, from the 1/11/95 issue of The Bakersfield Californian:]

MENSAN MADE A DUMB MOVE,
    HIGH-IQ SET SAYS

by Tamara Koehler
    It is the last thing you'd expect to hear from a Jewish man who says he lost 190 relatives in the Holocaust.

"Hitler's greatest crime was not that he killed millions of Jews, but that his actions prevent discussion about population control and a master race," says Tehachapi attorney and former East Kern Municipal Court Judge Jason G. Brent.

Well, OK, it's a free country where people can say what they think. But when Brent put his thoughts to paper in the November newsletter of Mensa, the high-IQ society, it touched off a furor of criticism that he knows he hasn't heard the last of.

Hate material, dangerous talk, get rid of the bum. That was the reaction of many members of the elite group that boasts IQs in the top 2 percent nationwide. Others wrote letters threatening to quit the organization unless Brent wrote an apology.

"As a stepfather of a Down syndrome child who loves him and is incensed at the thought of advocacy of his extermination, I insist on an immediate written apology and retraction of the policy of printing hate articles," wrote Alan Stillson of Lancaster.

But reactions among Brent's fellow Mensa members in Bakersfield are more tolerant, in part because they know him as a lawyer who takes in poor clients and has served on the county's Human Relations Commission.

They say Brent's article was at worst "politically incorrect" and at best an honest expression of well-thought-out ideas.

"First of all, this is an in-house publication; it's not pitched and promoted on the newsstands," said Peggy Noland, an attorney in Kern and proctor of the local Mensa chapter. "I encourage the forum and the opportunity where people can express a position that may be a little unpopular in the mainstream."

Don Silvius, a retired Bakersfield City School District supervisor and Mensa member, said the newsletter often is filled with non-mainstream types of opinion pieces.

"Political correctness is not one of the strong suits of this group of minds," Silvius said. "One of the things that makes Mensa interesting is that any topic is up for discussion."

The article in question is called "Like It Or Not," a one-page discussion on the need for enforced birth control and euthanasia to bring the world's population under control. It appeared in Lament, the monthly newsletter of the Southern California chapters of Mensa, which includes about 2,000 members in Kern and points south.

At the center of the article is a picture of Pope John Paul II, a man Brent says is "one of the two greatest criminals who ever lived." (The other, Brent says, is Hitler.)

The greatest crime anyone can commit in this age of exploding population growth is to have more than two children, Brent argues.

Grim facts are woven through Brent's arguments. Every 30 years, the world's population doubles. At present, there are more than 5.6 billion people on the globe, with roughly two-thirds living in Asia.

Brent argues that society eventually will play God and decide who is to live and who should die. On the debit side are "the old, the weak, the stupid and those unable to survive in a highly technological society."

Brent admits his words inspire strong reactions. But that's what he wants.

Despite his strong rhetoric, Brent is a man of contrasts--a Democrat turned Republican, a man who says the poor are bound to be on society's to-do-in list yet takes on many of his clients for little or no payment.

Brent was appointed to the East Kern Municipal Court judgeship by Gov. George Deukmejian in 1988 and served in the Mojave, Tehachapi and Boron branches until 1990.

Information is available by calling Noland at (805) 589-4691.

[END OF QUOTING]

This is the same man who ruled against Ekkers while working with the S&L and Governor of California. He and Steven Horn, his friendly cohort (still), both were given information from George Green AND THE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND PHILOSOPHY to prevent getting the "property" case settled. I warned you local friends, in the beginning, that it was going all the way to the White House--and so it has gone even further. Brent is a part of the Zionist One Worlders who fully plan to HAVE EVERYTHING OF PROPERTY--AND KILL OFF THE ELDERLY, INFIRM AND COMPROMISED--THAT MEANS EVEN THE HOMELESS!! AND, WORSE, IT HAS HIT THE PAPERS!! Well, perhaps it is "better". It is hard to continue to blame E.J. and Doris for ALL HIS PROBLEMS today, is it not?

I do suggest that this information from Mensa with cover-letter be gotten to all the legal counsel in EVERY case--it will reflect right back into Green's lap. Remember that everything is hooked to everything else--that is, the attorney, Jason Brent, that George sent Leon and Eleanor to, to "getcha". With morals such as described in the paper and a history of removal of documents and tapes from case files and personal threats with many witnesses, while representing a case HE STARTED with the lot owner and then the subsequent arrest fiasco--is good background to consider for ammunition now. The fact they are making amends FOR HIM by saying that he handles some cases free--is pure B.S. Jason Brent committed a crime by trying to force Ekkers to pay his legal fees in a case he brought through the county in which the taxpayers paid for his client's legal encounter. This is where it is, readers, you have to hit it at home or you can't change a nation when these are the types of men you have on the benches of your courts across this nation. I am tired of the criminals winning! I also hope you ones who now KNOW THE ASSOCIATED PRESS PERSONNEL WILL ACT WISELY AND SWIFTLY. [See Rick Martin's letter to the Associated Press in the following article.] Thank you.

The following article is reprinted from page 43 of the January 24, 1995 issue of CONTACT.

JASON BRENT--THE SEQUEL
    Editor's note: In our spare time (ha!) here at CONTACT, we've perfected a Time Machine that has allowed us to go forward and bring back for your "enjoyment" the Letters To The Editor which are printed in this Wednesday's (1/25/95) edition of THE TEHACHAPI NEWS. After Brent took center stage as last week's Front Page story, Commander Hatonn has continued to refer to the absurdity of this man and his viewpoint throughout writings in this week's CONTACT. Thus we thought you might care to read some of the heated, indignant local reactions to the ideas of this "rebel without a cause". If you didn't already have it figured out before now, you ought to now have a pretty good idea of the typical "brilliance" of the shining stars of most so-called high-IQ societies. I have reluctantly had to be around such proclaimed "brilliance" for all of my professional life and, believe me, it takes some getting used to--if that's ever really possible while holding onto one's common sense! --E. Y.

READER SHOCKED BY BRENT ARTICLE
    I am shocked and alarmed that Mojave's former judge, a licensed attorney-at-law, would make such Nazi statements as Jason Brent has in his recent article appearing in the newsletter of an alleged high-IQ organization called Mensa.

Mr. Brent, a practicing attorney in Tehachapi, wrote some of the following remarks in his article--which, by the way, has been picked up by the major press across the country. His remarks include:

"...society must face the concept that we kill off the old, weak, the stupid and the inefficient," concluding that the true travesty wrought by Hitler was that he forever spoiled the concept of a master race, and "I'm not a fascist, I just have a problem that we better face," (I'll say he has a problem--big time) and "I don't want to be portrayed as some weirdo person, though nobody else agrees with me--we cannot continue to have population explosion. Growth has to stop. We better face that we have to kill people. There are not unlimited amounts of resources."

From a man who is practicing law in our humble community, and touted as a leader of the community, formerly evidenced by a bill-board upon entering town and one in Mojave--is this the kind of stupid and prejudicial commentary that we want to reflect on our community? In Brent's pious condescending tone, he goes on to add, "The way to trim the population, is to force people to purchase the right to reproduce."

With such inappropriate commentary, Brent should be called to answer for his actions before the State Bar Association.

Even in a free society this kind of outrageous arrogance is rare--particularly when stemming from an alleged group of "smart folk".

Amazing disgrace.

Rick Martin

HOPES GOD MORE FORGIVING THAN BRENT
    In reference to that article on Jason Brent's idea of eliminating the elderly, weak, stupid and inefficient [it] is better known as Genocide. Does Mr. Brent want to walk these people into ovens as did Hitler!

I would like Mr. Brent to know that the people of this nation will not put up with this kind of thinking.

And if any organization that Mr. Brent belongs to would advocate this kind of thinking, [they] should be watched and monitored closely.

I suggest that Mr. Brent get some psychological help.

I would also like to add that I will defend Mr. Brent's right to his opinion.

The world should be protected from people like Mr. Brent and his way of thinking.

I hope that my God is more forgiving of the elderly, weak, stupid and inefficient people of this world than is Jason Brent.

Sandra L. Wills

APPALLED AT ATTORNEY'S WRITINGS
    In reference to Mr. Brent's statement to Mensa. I would be appalled to have a member of my organization write or say anything like this.

I, being one of the old, weak, stupid and inefficient (veterans) that fought for this country so that Mr. Brent can have his opinion. I must say Hitler would have been proud.

Why have a debate? What political office is Mr. Brent trying to run for. I think Mr. Brent should read the plaque on the Statue of Liberty.

David F. Terry
    Old, weak, stupid taxpayer

BRENT ARTICLE UPSETS WRITER
    I'm writing regarding the comments that Jason Brent (ex-municipal court judge of Mojave who has a law office in Golden Hills) made to his Mensa group.

How can anyone in this community support a person who advocates the killing of our old, maimed, ignorant and sick.

Some of you who are his clients I'm sure fit one of the categories now. How does that make you feel??? Does he have his or your best interest at heart or does he even have a heart???

Talk about Nazi Germany!! This man(??), whose recent desire was to get voted onto the Superior Court bench in Bakersfield, is right here among us and advocating that many in this community should be murdered.

He proudly claims to be a Jew, and they criticized Hitler for the Holocaust. His ideas seem to be aligning with the Hitler philosophy of creating a master race. "If you talk like a duck and act like a duck..."

Dr. Al Overholt

BRENT SOLUTION TO
    OVERPOPULATION A ‘DISGRACE'
    Tehachapi attorney, Jason G. Brent, was quoted on January 10, 1995 in the Los Angeles Times from an article he wrote for Mensa. Mensa is a group of people who think they have high IQs--over 132.

Mr. Brent, referring to the overpopulation in the world says in the article, "society must face the concept that we kill off the old, weak, the stupid and the inefficient. We cannot continue to have population explosion. Growth has to stop. We better face that we have to kill people. There are not unlimited resources." Further, Mr. Brent says the true travesty wrought by Hitler was that he forever spoiled the concept of a master races.

Rush Limbaugh was so incensed by Mr. Brent's article that he quoted from it on his national radio and television shows, pointing out the absurdity of it and arrogance of Mr. Brent or anyone touting such a barbaric view.

In the May 31, 1990 edition of the Tehachapi Ad-vantage, Kern County Judge John Quinlen publicly listed $50,000 worth of political contributions made by Jason Brent's L.A. law firm in 1987 and 1988. Mr. Brent was appointed shortly afterward to his Kern County Judgeship. What a coincidence. In 1989, Judge Brent was officially criticized in the Kern County Auditor's report for a poor record in disposing of cases. After seeing the facts in print, the voters turned Brent's bid for election down in 1990.

There is a problem with overpopulation in this world but I think that Jason Brent's solution is a disgrace to humanity. You certainly have a right to your opinion but you also represent the public as an attorney and people have the right to know what kind of a person you are. The ironic thing is that Mr. Brent has stated publicly many times that he is Jewish. In my opinion, he is living proof that a supposed high IQ doesn't translate to any degree of moral integrity or wisdom.

Brent Moorhead

The following article is reprinted from the page 13
    of the February 7, 1995 issue of CONTACT.
    Keep Writing Those Letters!
    JASON BRENT STILL STIRRING UP TROUBLE!
    Editor's note: We have to share with you some of the latest feedback from the news media about "brilliant" ex-Judge Jason Brent--you know, the Mensa high-IQ group's star(?) spokesman who wants to "humanely dispatch" any of us old, poor or stupid taxpayers--and who has had a personal vendetta against the Ekkers for many years now. See the Front Page story of the 1/17/95 issue of CONTACT for the basics on this matter, and also see p.43 of the 1/24/95 issue of CONTACT for follow-up reactions. Last week's CONTACT, pgs. 55-56, provided some of the early background on how this paragon of "justice" has railroaded and otherwise persecuted the Ekkers.

And don't forget to register YOUR indignations about the shenanigans of this "judge"--and keep those letters pouring onto the desks of the others, listed below, who either need constant reminding of your watchful concern or who just need your words of support.

FROM NEWSPAPER READERS
    ACROSS THE COUNTRY
    THE DENVER POST (1/22/95):

Evolution has graced homo sapiens with the capacity for high intelligence, and the capacity for compassion and moral reasoning. Based on the disgraceful pronouncements from the Los Angeles chapter of Mensa, I would much rather cast my lot with Mensa's designated misfits than with a group whose putative high intelligence is distressingly devoid of any trace of essential humanity.

Joseph D. McInerney
    Colorado Springs, CO

THE BAKERSFIELD CALIFORNIAN (1/21/95):

This letter is written in response to the article by Jason Brent, which dealt with his views on population control and euthanasia. My first comment is in regard to the reaction of people who became outraged at the thought of those two subjects. But isn't this how our ideas and our ideals begin to change. We start with a radical concept introduced by someone, then it is fostered along by others.

New words or phrases are used by these people to tone down or soothe us until we are desensitized to what is actually going on. At this point, we may begin to believe what is being said just might be right. This, in turn, erodes the moral fiber of ourselves and our society.

This has already happened in our society. Forty years ago, the concept of abortion would have brought about the same reactions that are happening today regarding the statements by Brent. Now we have phrases such as, "It's a woman's choice," "Medical procedure," or using the word "fetus" when referring to the baby.

All of these have contributed to the devaluing of our morals, and many of us are not even aware of it. Take some time and ask yourself what is actually going on. Are we believing that something is right based upon the criteria that I have mentioned? If so, let's work to change what has been done.

Ronnie McLean
    Bakersfield, CA

THE BAKERSFIELD CALIFORNIAN (1/21/95):

The gift of a superior IQ carries with it the duty to use that ability to assist those with limitations imposed by physical or mental incapacity and the inevitable effects of growing old.

A good example of this is Dr. Steven Hawking, the world renowned astrophysicist whose intellect searches for answers that may benefit all life forms without arbitrary standards or distinctions, while at the same time his remaining bodily functions are held hostage by a most debilitating illness.

Brent's concern about the effects of the geometric increase in population growth is nothing more than a restatement of the earlier discarded views of the economist Robert Malthus.

Instead of looking at the glass as half empty, I challenge Brent, together with all thinking people regardless of their age or infirmities, to view the glass as half full and provide the leadership that is needed to ensure that the family of man will act responsibly and to guarantee that the atrocities committed by any self-appointed superior being will never happen again.

Philip Rudnick, Attorney
    Bakersfield, CA

THE BAKERSFIELD CALIFORNIAN (1/29/95):

I am not a member of Mensa, but I am sometimes interested in the discussion of radical ideas. With this in mind, I present the following:

Is it better for society to put a disabled man out on the streets without food or clothing, expose him to abuse by those who would take advantage of his vulnerability, ignore his medical needs and allow him to suffer untold misery for years until he dies of starvation, exposure and disease, or would it be better to extinguish the man's life quickly in a humane manner?

Most readers would probably respond that neither of these options is acceptable in a civilized society. Many were shocked recently when Jason Brent suggested that societies might benefit if they considered the second solution for citizens suffering from serious, persistent mental illness.

For me, the first idea is just as immoral, and yet we have allowed it to become a reality. One-third of our homeless population sufferes from serious mental illness, which is, in most cases, treatable. However, our legislators have passed laws that prevent the medical intervention these people must have to improve their quality of life.

Unless the laws are changed, our citizens who have been struck down by incurable, no-fault diseases at the beginning of their adult lives are doomed to suffer rejection and abuse until they die.

Elizabeth Davis
    Tehachapi, CA

SEE NEXT PAGE

CHAPTER 8
    JASON G. BRENT
    FORMER MUNICIPAL JUDGE
    SHARK? YOU BET!

by Rick Martin 1/30/98
    In the letter you are about to read from Tehachapi Attorney, and former Judge, Jason Brent to George Green, dated April 19, 1995, you will see the clear, calculated and premeditated PLAN for the destruction of not only two individuals, namely, Doris and E.J. Ekker, but also of the Phoenix Institute For Research & Education, Ltd. The Anti-Christ finger prints are all over this letter.

It is, of course, difficult to read such a document in and by itself without the prerequisite background to understand the events leading up to and beyond the letter in point. So, with that in mind, let's reflect back for a moment to see if the pieces of the puzzle (or the knots of the tangled web) cannot be sorted out.

Mr. Brent's first encounter with the Ekkers was while he sat as a Municipal Court Judge in Mojave, California. The year was 1988. I was present in the courtroom when he openly accused, from the bench, the Ekkers of being deadbeats and flakes, a statement he predictably has denied ever having made. Mr. Brent was aided and abetted by old-time associate and crony, Beverly Hills Attorney Steven Horn. At that time, Horn, representing Santa Barbara Savings & Loan, and later the RTC, was attempting to separate the Ekkers from ownership of their retirement home. This was an effort that ultimately proved successful.

When publisher George Green moved with his wife Desireé Green to Tehachapi to assist in publishing the Journals, and began a newsletter at that time referred to as the Phoenix Journal Express in mid-1990, there was no reason to suspect that another agenda might be afoot. It was only much later that evil would show its hand. It goes without saying that to outlay the entire chronology of events would take several entire issues of CONTACT, and the historical sequence has been published as we've gone along here.

It became obvious early on that Jason Brent had it in for the Ekkers. He didn't really make it any secret. He went so far as to actually blame the Ekkers for his Municipal Judgeship defeat--but in actuality, he defeated himself, with the help of his wife making a fool of herself in public at a local property-owners association meeting. This all took place way back in 1990.

Of course it isn't possible to make commentary on the sequence without first introducing the cast of "characters", and you can take the term characters any way you like. There was Ed DeMar, who turned the Ekkers in, from everything to the Food Stamps investigative unit to the Postal Authorities to the Securities and Exchange Commission to the FBI. Nothing was found with which to incriminate the Ekkers in any way, but DeMar did manage, in association with George Green, to make things very uncomfortable for the Ekkers, for a time.

Then we have Ann Beam, a self-confessed member of an Arizona witches' coven who moved in on Leon Fort like he was a dead carcass by the side of the road. Ann sang her siren's song to Leon, and poor Leon took the bait. Leon was already going down for the count when he took up with George Green, Luke Perry (pathetic scavenger digging for a way into his mother's secure retirement funds while simultaneously feeding the Associated Press disinformation about the Ekkers and the Institute), Ed Cleary (former Catholic priest of 30 years), and of course, Nevada Attorney George Abbott.

Then we have Rod Ence, who stole outright from the Phoenix Institute and did everything humanly possible to bury the Institute's experimental farm into debt with sabotaged farming methods that were destined for failure. Rod's close relationship with Ed Cleary, Leon Fort, and Betty Tuten further fanned the flames of the Anti-Christ.

When George Green and his wife left California for Nevada with over $350,000 in Institute gold, they initiated an even more aggressive campaign to bring down the Ekkers and the Institute, too. Green even went so far as to sue not only Doris and E.J. Ekker, but the Phoenix Institute, Gyergos Ceres Hatonn and Esu "Jesus" Immanuel Sananda, to name just a few of the Defendants. This information was published in the May 11, 1993 edition of CONTACT. Shortly afterwards the Associated Press in Nevada was running absurdly incorrect stories that Doris Ekker claims she is Jesus Christ. Again, the Anti-Christ's fingerprints were showing up around every corner.

In a deposition of Jason Brent conducted on June 19, 1996, Brent was asked several questions, among them:

Do you know a person named George Green? To which he responded, "I spoke with him on the phone."

When did you speak with him on the phone?

"Last--about two days ago."

Do you have--have you ever represented Mr. Green?

"Nope."

Have you ever rendered any legal advice to Mr. Green?

"No."

Then, several pages into the deposition later, Mr. Brent responds to the question: And you have assisted the enemies of the Ekkers in the past, haven't you? Mr. Horn, predictably, objected to that question.

Jason Brent then responded: "I am not assisting anyone. Mr. Green consulted me about legal matters. [Didn't he just say that he has never rendered any legal advice to Mr. Green?] I am not going to tell you more than that." Well, when reading the letter below, is it any wonder?

At one point in the deposition, Brent responded:

"I have an utter dislike for the Ekkers, but I am telling the truth and I am not in any way attempting to shade [good word] or adjust my testimony. I violently dislike them. That I will not deny. I am not in any way shading or making my testimony gray [another good word] in any way, shape or form. So, yes, I dislike them."

Wow.

Not only does Jason Brent violently dislike the Ekkers, he outlined a clear PLAN TO DESTROY THEIR REPUTATIONS AND THEIR WORK, OUTLINED IN THE LETTER BELOW (IN HIS OWN WORDS).

This plan was followed not only by George Green, but also by Betty Tuten, who has done everything in her power to bring down the Institute. Tuten, along with Ann Beam and Leon Fort, contacted the tabloid television program EXTRA, and they managed a slam-job on CONTACT, the Institute, and the Ekkers, attempting to, in some not-so-obscure way, link them to the bizarre and insane mass suicide(?) of the Heaven's Gate CULT.

Betty Tuten's efforts, combined with Jason Brent, George Green, George Abbott, David Horton, Steven Horn, Leon Fort, and Rod Ence continue to this very day. The Anti-Christ will destroy itself with the scorpion's sting!

And now, sit back and read this diabolical presentation put forth in typical protocol fashion by a true deceiver, Jason Brent, Mensa member who advocates death to the old and infirm--no need to make up stories on this fellow, he tells on himself.
    LAW OFFICE OF
    JASON G. BRENT

21030 Mission Street · Tehachapi, CA 93361
    (805) 823-1103 · FAX (805) 823-1104
    (800) 649-1103

April 19, 1995

Mr. George Green
    Box 3300
    Bozeman, MT 59772

Dear George:

This letter is intended to confirm our telephone conversation of Friday, April 14 relating to the Ekker problem.

I would recommend that each person defrauded by the Ekkers write a detailed letter to Ed Jagels, Kern County District Attorney, Don Lungren, Attorney General of the State of California, the Fraud Department of the U.S. Post Office, and the Fraud Department of the Securities and Exchange Commission in Washington, D.C. setting forth a detailed account of how they were defrauded and requesting criminal prosecution of the Ekkers. I would also recommend that each person send a similar letter to the District Attorney of the county in which he/she resides as well as the Attorney General of the state in which he/she resides. In addition, I would recommend that each person defrauded send a similar letter to the Attorney General of the State of Nevada as the Ekkers do a substantial amount of business in Nevada. Lastly I would recommend that each person who was defrauded contact any local government official they know and ask that government official to apply pressure to the District Attorney or Attorney General. For example, if Mr. Jones was defrauded and he is friends with an Assemblyman where he lives he should contact the Assemblyman and ask the Assemblyman to set up an appointment with the District Attorney of his county and with the Attorney General of his state. Hopefully, all of this pressure will get some action on the criminal front against the Ekkers.

If I am retained as the attorney, I would assist in preparing the above letters and contacting the appropriate prosecuting officials.

Both of us know what the Ekkers are and, therefore, no further
    Mr. George Green
    April 19, 1995
    Page 2

description of their honesty, integrity, etc. is needed. If I am retained as the attorney for the persons defrauded, I would want a substantial warchest. The Ekkers will fight every inch of the way and will attempt to hide their assets and, therefore, going after the Ekkers will be a full time job. To put it slightly differently, I would have to give up my entire practice and only proceed against the Ekkers. Not only would I have to proceed against them in the courts, I would also have to proceed against them on the public relations front. That would require providing evidence to the editors of all appropriate newspapers so that they and their shills cannot use the newspapers to attack the victims, appropriate law enforcement agencies, and every one else concerned in their fraud.

You have indicated to me that you were contacted by people that were defrauded in the approximate amount of $2 million/$2.5 million. I believe it only fair for each person to put up 10% of the amount he/she was defrauded so that my warchest would be $200-250,000 for legal fees and costs. I would not proceed until and unless that money was deposited in my Attorney's Trust Account so that I could be assured of receiving payment for the services I render and for the substantial costs I will incur. I will incur substantial filing fees and, in all probability, incur substantial private investigators costs.

I think the above summarizes our conversation. As I advised you, if the people cannot put up a warchest equal to 10% of the amount they have been defrauded, I am not interested in proceeding against the Ekkers. If the people haven't got the courage to put up 10% of the amount they were defrauded to hopefully recover the amount they were defrauded, then they do not deserve competent legal counsel.

If I can provide additional information to you or anyone, please contact me.

Sincerely yours,

JASON G. BRENT

JGB/mm

JASON G. BRENT
    ATTORNEY AT LAW

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#225, BIRTHING THE PHOENIX VOL. 4

PJ 225
    CHAPTER 9
    I AM AS NEAR AS YOUR BREATH!
    1/11/98 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA
    Esu present in Light.

The terrible plagues upon your land are produced by man, and it is evil man who shall continue in the efforts at depopulation of your globe.

Those in the Middle East gear up for war, and it is war that they shall have. But there will be many surprises in the manifestation and outcome of the destructive beast known as war.

Remember well one thing: the Phoenix rises from the ashes. Does that not present an image? We are about our Father's business. We are to build UP THROUGH the chaos that is Kali.

You are in the Age of Kali, remember? Always maintain well your shield so that the confusion does not enter your heart. Find the stillness within, for was it not said by me, lo those two thousand years past: THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN YOU. It is so.

Quiet yourself, and I speak now not to my scribe, but to those of you reading these words: Quiet yourself, ask, AND THEN LISTEN CAREFULLY. In the stillness you will be able to commune with God and you will be given the necessary strength to see you through any situation, no matter how seemingly impossible or difficult it may APPEAR.

Love is the greatest gift of all, for only when you respond to those around you with love in your heart, FOR ALL YOUR RELATIONS, will there be change within your very lives. Love is the catalyst, it is the salve, it is the glue, it is the very "stuff" which holds the Universe together.

GOD IS LIGHT. REMEMBER? THE LIGHT IS THE VERY MANIFESTATION OF LOVE ITSELF.

I DO NOT SPEAK OF PHYSICAL THINGS, OF PHYSICAL LOVE. I SPEAK OF COMPASSION, OF CARING, OF DOING FOR OTHERS--IN SHORT, I SPEAK OF SELFLESSNESS IN THE TRUE REFLECTION OF SELF THAT REPRESENTS ITSELF AS LOVE.

LOVE IS THE MOST MISUSED, ABUSED, AND MOSTLY DESTROYED WORD YOU HAVE, AND YET IT IS LOVE WHICH IS YOUR GREATEST LESSON.

"LOVE YE, ONE ANOTHER." THAT DOES NOT SAY, HOP IN BED WITH ONE ANOTHER. THE STATEMENT IS: LOVE YE, ONE ANOTHER.

AND YET WHAT DO WE SEE AS WE WITNESS YOUR PLACE? WE SEE GREED, HATRED, ANGER, FRUSTRATION, JEALOUSY--IN SHORT, A BLACK CLOUD SURROUNDING THE AURAS WHERE THERE "SHOULD BE" LIGHT--SILVER AND GOLD LIGHT, REFLECTING THE PERFECT SPIRIT OF GOD, OF LIGHTED SOURCE--REFLECTED AS LIGHT THROUGH THE VERY NATURE OF LOVE WITHIN YOUR BEING.

REFLECT LOVE IN SERVICE FOR OTHERS AND YOU WILL BE ON YOUR WAY TOWARD MORE HARMONIOUS AND JOYFUL LIVING. JOY IS NOT AN ILLUSIVE TERM "OUT THERE" SOMEWHERE. IT IS REAL, IT IS HERE, AND IT IS NOW.

EXPERIENCE LOVE WITH JOY IN YOUR HEART, IN SERVICE TOWARD FELLOW MAN, AND WATCH THE DOORS SIMPLY OPEN, ONE AFTER ANOTHER.

NOW, AGAIN: DO NOT MIS-UNDERSTAND MY MEANING; I DO NOT SPEAK OF SOME PIOUS WIMP! GOD IS STRENGTH ITSELF.

BUT CANNOT YOU, YOU, AND YOU EXPERIENCE LIFE WITH JOY, WITH LOVE IN YOUR HEARTS, WITH COMPASSION IN YOUR HEARTS, IN SERVICE TOWARD YOUR FELLOW MAN, AND EXPERIENCE ALL OF THAT FROM STRENGTH? OF COURSE YOU CAN!!!

WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE LOVE AND COMPASSION, WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE JOY, THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ACQUIESCE TO EVIL--EVER! ON THE CONTRARY, DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN I TURNED OVER THE TABLES OF THE PHARISEES IN THE TEMPLE? WHY DOES EVERYONE ASSOCIATE GODLINESS WITH WEAKNESS? IT IS EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT AS PEOPLE OF THE LIE. GOD IS STRENGTH AND LIGHT AND WISDOM--ALWAYS!

"THAT WHICH YE DO UNTO THE LEAST OF MINE, YE HAVE DONE UNTO ME." REMEMBER?

MEASURE WELL YOUR THOUGHTS, YOUR DEEDS, YOUR WORDS--FOR REMEMBER ALSO THAT WORDS ARE THINGS, THOUGHTS ARE THINGS, AND DEEDS MOST CERTAINLY REFLECT THE TRUE NATURE OF SELF.

BE SELF-LESS NOT SELF-MORE. LET SELF BE THAT PERFECT MIRRORED REFLECTION THAT IS LIGHT. THE SHADOWS DO NOT STAND IN THE PRESENCE OF LIGHTED REFLECTION, SO WHAT FEAR YOU?

FEAR IS THE PARALYZING POWER OF EVIL ITSELF. REPLACE FEAR WITH DETERMINATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FATHER'S PERFECT PLAN AND WILL.

AGAIN: JOY IS REFLECTED WHEN ACTING IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FATHER'S PERFECT PLAN AND WILL. "AH," YOU SAY, "BUT HOW DO I NOW IF I AM ACTING IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FATHER'S PERFECT REFLECTION AND WILL?"

YOU KNOW, WITHIN, ALWAYS! REMEMBER THAT SOMETIMES STILL AND SILENT, SOMETIMES LOUD AND ANNOYING, THING CALLED YOUR CONSCIENCE? LISTEN TO THE STILL (OR LOUD) VOICE OF CONSCIENCE AND YOU WILL KNOW IF YOU ARE ACTING IN HARMONY WITH, OR IN ADVERSARIAL OPPOSITION TO, THE FATHER'S WILL.

HAS IT NOT BEEN SAID FOR YOU TO "BE AS WISE AS THE SERPENT AND AS GENTLE AS THE DOVE"? THAT DOES NOT SAY TO BE WEAK; IT MEANS EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS: BE AS WISE AS THE SERPENT AND AS GENTLE AS THE DOVE--BUT ALSO, UNBENDING IN SERVICE TO TRUTH AND THE RED ROAD OF LIGHT, IN THE JOURNEY HOME TO ONENESS WITHIN GOD'S PERFECTION WITHIN THE CREATION.

WE HAVE COME AT THIS TIME TO SPREAD THE WORD OF TRUTH OF HOW IT IS. WE HAVE RETURNED, AS PROMISED LONG, LONG AGO.

HOW THINK YE THAT THE ANGELS WOULD RETURN? HOW THINK YE THAT I WOULD RETURN? I AM RETURNED AS SANANDA! I AM RETURNED AS ONE WITH MY FATHER. WAS IT NOT SAID, EVEN IN YOUR TAMPERED BOOKS CALLED BIBLE?

WHY WOULD YOU EXPECT A "RAPTURE" OF GOD'S PEOPLE WHEN I TELL THEE THAT I AM RETURNING WITH GOD OF LIGHT, ATON, AND THE HOSTS OF GOD--INCLUDING THE GREAT ARCHANGELS, SUCH AS MICHAEL AND COUNTLESS OTHERS, WHO ARE HERE IN SERVICE TO THE CREATION, TO ASSIST THE PLANET AT THIS TIME OF TRANSITION? WHY WOULD WE RAPTURE YOU TO THE CLOUDS WHEN WE ARE HERE TO SPEAK TRUTH?

I AM RETURNED. I AM NOT UPON YOUR PHYSICAL PLANET OF EARTH-SHAN.

WILL THE SO-CALLED CHRISTIANS TURN AWAY THE LIFEBOAT AS THEY HAVE TURNED AWAY THE HELICOPTER AND THE PLANE, SENT BY GOD IN ANSWER TO THE CALL FOR HELP? WHO WILL ALLOW THE EVIL CONTROLLERS TO RAPTURE THEM INTO OBLIVION RATHER THAN AWAIT MY RETURN?

THOSE OF GOD WILL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE, BUT WILL COME VERY CLOSE TO BEING FOOLED! DO NOT BE FOOLED BY PROJECT BLUE BEAM.

[Editor's note: For you newer readers who may not be familiar with Project Blue Beam, this is the secret code-name for NASA's large-scale, mostly satellite-driven holographic projection system designed by puppets of the elite controllers to produce real-looking, three-dimensional images over large areas of the sky. It could project, for example, a fake alien invasion to scare you into paralysis and begging for the "unified" "protection" of a New World Order against this common global "enemy"; it could likewise project, for similar unification reasons, a fake "second coming of Christ" that plays into the religious mind-control programing of many unsuspecting church-goers. Does the system work? Was "comet" Hale-Bopp real or was it just one of several recent test cases to see if we're ready for bigger and better things to come? For those of you who remember Commander Soltec's writing from 11/16/96 called "Mind-Controllers Ramping Up Latest Antics", in the 11/19/96 issue of CONTACT, there were given more than sufficient clues to guide us to greater awareness about this subject.]

GOD OF LIGHT IS NO FOOL, AND GOD'S PEOPLE, IF THEY ARE PAYING ATTENTION, WILL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. MAINTAIN YOUR VIGIL WITHIN YOUR HEART AND KEEP THE SHIELD ABOUT YOU, AND YOU WILL KNOW THAT WHICH IS TRUE FROM THAT WHICH IS FALSE.

THERE WILL BE TWO IN THE FIELDS. ONE WILL BE TAKEN AND ONE WILL REMAIN.

WHICH WILL YOU BE? WILL EVIL BE TAKEN AND GOOD REMAIN, PERHAPS? AH, PONDER IT WELL, FOR IT DOES INDEED MAKE A DIFFERENCE. WHY THINK YE THAT GOD WOULD ALLOW A PRECIOUS ORB SUCH AS EARTH-SHAN TO BE COMPLETELY DESTROYED BY EVIL? DOES IT NOT MAKE MORE PERFECT SENSE TO RESTORE THE PLANET USING GOD'S OWN PEOPLE KNOWN AS THE REMNANT?

WHY DO YOU NOT CONSIDER THESE THINGS? THE TIME IS UPON YOU WHEN THE HOURGLASS IS EMPTY. THE CLARION CALL HAS GONE FORTH. THE TIME OF THE LORD IS UPON YOU!!!

BLESSINGS UPON YOU OF MY PEOPLE. THOSE WHO SERVE WITH HONOR SHALL WALK WITH ME; IT IS MY PROMISE TO YOU. WON'T YOU TAKE MY HAND AND WALK THIS ROAD OF LIGHTED TRUTH TOWARD GLORY?

BE NOT AFRAID, BUT BE EVER DISCERNING, FOR THE DEMONS OF THE DARK BROTHERHOOD ARE CLEVER BEYOND BELIEF, AND NEVER FOR ONE MOMENT THINK THAT YOU OR YOU OR YOU MAY NOT BE FOOLED BY THEM. YOU CAN BE!

THEREFORE, I SAY TO YOU TO MAINTAIN YOUR SHIELD BY STRICT OBEYANCE WITH ALL GODLY LAWS AS LAID FORTH, AND THE STORM SHALL SIMPLY PASS YOU BY. IT MAY COME CLOSE INDEED, BUT THE STORM SHALL SIMPLY PASS YOU BY.

KEEP THE FAITH AND REMAIN WITHIN THE LIGHT. ACT WITH LOVE AND COMPASSION IN YOUR HEART FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN AND NEVER FORCE YOUR TRUTH UPON ANOTHER WHO IS UNWILLING TO LISTEN. EACH MUST MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS AT THIS TIME AND IT IS AN INDIVIDUAL SOUL CHOICE.

AH, BUT IF A BEING IS OPEN TO LISTENING, SHARE FREELY THAT WHICH YOU KNOW AND HAVE BEEN GIVEN. SELF-LESS, REMEMBER?

Let us stop for now. We will pick this up at a later time. Go in peace for I am never far from thee.

I AM SANANDA.
    DOUBT IT NOT.
    SO BE IT AND SALU!

1/12/98 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA
    Peace. Esu Jmmanuel present in Radiance and in Light. I come in Service. I am returned with the Hosts, AS PROMISED.

Oh, yes, I walked that orb called Earth-Shan. They crucified me upon the cross; they beat me; they spit at me; and they hated the message I brought.

AH, BUT MOST KNEW THE TRUTH I SPOKE WAS SO, AND YET THOSE IN THE POLITICAL POSITIONS INSURED THAT I WAS EITHER DRUMMED OUT OF TOWN, WHATEVER TOWN IT WAS AT THE TIME, OR THAT I WAS "BROUGHT UP ON CHARGES". THE BEING KNOWN AS JESUS AS PRESENTED BY SAUL (PAUL) DID NOT EXIST. THAT BEING WAS CONJURED TO TAKE ALL THE RESPONSIBILITY AWAY FROM INDIVIDUAL MAN, AND IT WAS CONJURED BY EVIL ITSELF. AND MAN HAS FALLEN FOR THAT FALSE BEING--HOOK, LINE AND SINKER.

Know that what I tell you is so, scribe. You know me well and you know I would not lie to you nor lead you astray, EVER! At this time in the transition, man was told he would be given TRUTH UPON WHICH TO DISCERN HIS POSITION WITH CREATOR. WELL, BELOVED OF MINE, CREATOR IS TELLING YOU THE WAY IT IS, AND I AM MERELY CONFIRMING FOR YOU DOUBTERS IN THE AUDIENCE THAT WHAT IS BEING WRITTEN ELSEWHERE IN THIS PAPER IS SO.

MAN (HU-MAN: THAT IS, HIGHER UNIVERSAL MAN) MUST ASSUME, EVENTUALLY, HIS RIGHTFUL PLACE IN THE UNIVERSE--AS ONE WHO ACCEPTS, ABSOLUTELY, SOLELY, EXCLUSIVELY, INDIVIDUALLY, FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EACH AND EVERY THOUGHT, WORD, AND DEED THAT BEING PRESENTS--PERIOD!

NO OTHER BEING, CALLED JESUS OR JOHN DOE, CAN TAKE AWAY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY OR ASSUME ANYTHING FOR ANYONE ELSE. THE SO-CALLED CHRISTIANS HAVE ADOPTED THE FALSE AND PREDICTABLY LAZY SOLUTION TO AVOIDING ALL PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR SELF, AND IT IS A LIE.

Yes, I, Esu Jmmanuel, DID PHYSICALLY WALK UPON YOUR PLACE. I DID HAVE THOSE AROUND ME WHOM I TRIED TO TEACH. EVEN THOSE CLOSEST TO ME, IN THE END, BETRAYED ME AND/OR DENIED MY VERY BEING.

THERE IS A GREAT DISTINCTION BETWEEN ESU JMANNUEL AND THAT ONE PRESENTED AS JESUS. I WAS A "CHRISTED" BEING, A WAY-SHOWER, A TRUTH-BRINGER.

I PROMISED THAT I WOULD GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR THEE. I PROMISED THAT I WOULD RETURN. I HAVE DONE SO. I AM RETURNED AND I AM RETURNED AS SANANDA!

Let us, please scribe, return our attention to where I left off yesterday. Let us, again, take up the misunderstood, misrepresented, misused, and abused term of love. Just start quoting [Editor's note: This is a source which Esu prefers to keep anonymous], I will instruct you as to which portions to use:

"Consciousness is indeed the creator of the universe, but love is its savior. A conscious experience alone can give a glimpse of what love is, its wherefore and its how. Any verbal transcription of it is necessarily a mental disguise for that which escapes all expression. Philosophers, mystics, occultists have tried but in vain.

"Love is, in its essence, the joy of identity....

"One who has known Divine Love, finds all other love obscure, mixed with smallness and egoism and darkness. It looks like a bargain or a struggle for superiority and authority; and even in the best of men, it is full of misunderstanding and sensitiveness, frictions and misgivings.

"Moreover, it is a well-known fact that you grow into the likeness of that which you love. If therefore you want to be like the Divine, love Him alone. One who has experienced the ecstacy of the communion of love with the Divine can alone know how insipid, dull, and feeble all other love is, in comparison. And even if the most austere discipline is needed to arrive at this communion, nothing is too hard, too long, too severe, provided it takes you there, for it surpasses all expression.

"It is this wonderful state that we wish to realize upon Earth; it is this which will transform the world and make it a habitation worthy of the Divine Presence. Then will love, pure and true, incarnate in a body that will no longer be a disguise or a veil."

That is sufficient for my purposes, scribe. And who wrote these words? It is of no consequence; let the message stand on its own without the necessity of a label.

It is the unbending and bottomless well of selfless giving, from a state of LOVE, that is representative of that which we call SERVICE. SERVING YOUR FELLOW MAN, BROTHER TO BROTHER, SISTER TO SISTER, GIVING WITHOUT EXPECTATION OF RETURN, SHARING IN THE OPEN JOY OF LOVE PERSONIFIED IS THAT WHICH THE FATHER IS ALL ABOUT. GIVING AND REGIVING, ENDLESS SERVICE, ONE TO ANOTHER.

AND WHERE DO YOU FIT IN SUCH AN EQUATION OF LOVE? AH, MOST INDEED ARE FAR, FAR FROM THAT PLACE, AND YET IT IS A RETURN TO THE SELFLESS EXPRESSION OF LOVE IN SERVICE AND GIVING THAT YOU WISH TO ATTAIN.

LOVE IS THE GREATEST LESSON OF ALL. DO NOT STAIN THE DEFINITION OF LOVE WITH YOUR PRECONCEIVED PERCEPTIONS OF PHYSICAL LOVE. PHYSICAL UNION AND SELFLESS LOVE ARE TWO VERY DIFFERENT MEANINGS. THE LOVE OF WHICH I SPEAK IS A REPRESENTATION OF DIVINE WILL IN SERVICE.

Let us stop here for now, we will continue at a later time. I Am Sananda, to clear.

CHAPTER 10
    SANANDA: BALANCE SHALL BE
    RESTORED UPON THE EARTH!
    1/16/98 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA
    Esu Jmmanuel present in the LIGHT OF GOD/ATON. I come in Service unto The Creation. I come with the Hosts, and I am returned. Blessings to you, scribe, for hearing the call.

THE LAWS OF GOD ARE FIXED, IMMUTABLE. LET NO ONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE. ANY MAN WHO SAYS THAT THE LAWS, AS YOU KNOW THEM TO BE, ARE NOT FIXED BUT MAY "CHANGE WITH THE TIMES" IS A LIAR AND A CHEAT!

THE LAWS ARE CALLED THE LAWS OF BALANCE AND THEY WERE GIVEN BY CREATOR FOR THAT VERY PURPOSE. GOD REPRESENTS THE KING OF WISDOM AND THE KING OF WISDOM WOULD NEVER LEAD YOU ASTRAY NOR WOULD HE PROVIDE LAWS FOR YOUR BALANCED LIVING THAT WERE ANYTHING BUT PERFECTION IN ACTION.

THERE IS NOTHING HARD OR DIFFICULT ABOUT THE LAWS, FOR THEY REPRESENT THE ULTIMATE IN REASON AND WISDOM. LIVE YOUR LIFE ACCORDING TO THESE LAWS AND KNOW GOD. LIVE YOUR LIFE IN ADVERSARIAL OPPOSITION TO THE LAWS OF BALANCE AND INHERIT THE WIND.

I SPEAK NOW TO ALL WITH EARS TO HEAR AND EYES TO SEE. LO, I TELL THEE: THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS UPON YOU! PREPARE YOURSELVES.

Let us take a look back, now, two thousand years. Open your book that you call "Holy", the Bible. Turn to The Gospel According To St. Matthew, Chapter 21. Let us begin at verse 12.

[Editor's note: Esu has chosen to work from a translation of this biblical material as contained in the volume called: Holy Bible From The Ancient Eastern Text, George M. Lamsa's Translation, From The Aramaic, Of The Peshitta. All punctuation, capitalization, and other formating parameters are retained as rendered therein, regardless of how unusual by CONTACT standards. Any editorial comments by Esu are noted by placement in bold within square brackets within the quoted text material.]

[QUOTING:]

12 And Jesus entered into the temple of God, and drove out all who were buying and selling in the temple, and he overturned the trays of the moneychangers and the stands of those who sold doves.

13 And he said to them. It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but you have made it a bandits' cave.

14 And in the temple they brought to him the blind and the lame, and he healed them.

15 But when the high priests and the Pharisees [Anti-Christ] saw the wonders that he did, and the boys crying aloud in the temple and saying, Hosanna to the son of David, they were displeased.

16 And they said to him, Do you hear what they are saying? Jesus said to them, Yes; have you never read, From the mouths of infants and little children you have composed a song?

17 And he left them, and went outside of the city to Bethany and lodged there.

18 In the morning, as he returned to the city, he became hungry.

19 And he saw a fig tree on the roadside, and he came to it and found nothing on it except leaves; and he said to it, Let there be no fruit on you again for ever. And shortly the fig tree withered.

20 When the disciples saw it, they were amazed and said, How is it that the fig tree has withered so soon?

21 Jesus answered, saying to them, Truly I say to you, If you have faith and do not doubt, you will perform a deed not only like this of the fig tree, but should you say even to this mountain, Be removed and fall into the sea, it shall be done.

22 And everything that you will ask in prayer believing, you shall receive.

23 When Jesus came to the temple, the high priests and the elders of the people came up to him, while he was teaching, and said to him, By what authority do you do these things? and who gave you this authority?

24 Jesus answered, saying to them, I will also ask you a question, and if you answer me, I will then tell you by what authority I do these things.

25 Whence is the baptism of John? Is it from heaven, or from men? And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we should say from heaven, he will say to us, Why then did you not believe him?

26 And if we should say, From men, we are afraid of the people, for all of them regard John as a prophet.

27 So they answered, saying to him, We do not know. Jesus said to them, Neither will I tell you by what authority I do these things.

28 What do you think? A man had two sons, and he came to the first one and said to him, My son, go and work today in the vineyard.

29 He answered, saying, I do not want to, but later he regretted and went.

30 And he came to the other one and spoke to him likewise. And he answered, saying, Here am I, my lord, and yet he did not go.

31 Which of these two did the will of his father? They said to him, the first one. Jesus said to them, Truly I say to you that even the tax collectors and harlots will precede you into the kingdom of God.

32 For John came to you in the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him; but the tax collectors and harlots believed him; but you, even though you saw it, did not repent, so that later you may believe him.

33 Hear another parable. There was a man who was a householder, and he planted a vineyard and fenced it, and he dug in it a winepress and built a tower, and then he leased it to laborers and went away on a journey.

34 And when the fruit season was at hand, he sent his servants to the laborers, that they might send him some of the fruits of the vineyard.

35 And the laborers seized his servants, and some were beaten and some were stoned and some were killed.

36 Again he sent other servants, many more than the first; and they did likewise to them.

37 At last he sent his son to them, saying, They might feel ashamed before my son.

38 But when the laborers saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him and retain his inheritance.

39 So they seized him, and took him out of the vineyard and killed him.

40 When therefore the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those laborers?

41 They said to him, He will destroy them savagely, and lease his vineyard to other laborers, who will give him fruits in their seasons.

42 Jesus said to them, Have you never read in the scripture, The stone which the builders rejected, the same became the cornerstone; this was from the Lord, and it is a marvel in our eyes?

43 Therefore I say to you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you, and will be given to a people who bear fruits.

44 And whoever falls on this stone will be broken, and whomever it falls upon, it will destroy.

45 When the high priests, and Pharisees heard his parables, they understood that he was speaking against them.

46 So they wanted to arrest him, but they were afraid of the people, because they regarded him as a prophet.

CHAPTER 22
    1 And Jesus answered again by parables, and said,

2 The Kingdom of heaven is like a king who gave a marriage feast for his son.

3 And he sent his servants to call those who were invited to the marriage feast, but they would not come.

4 Again he sent other servants and said, Tell those who are invited, Behold my supper is ready, and my oxen and fatlings are killed, and everything is prepared; come to the marriage feast.

5 But they sneered at it, and went away, one to his field, another to his business;

6 And the rest seized his servants and mocked them and killed them.

7 When the king heard it he was angry; and he sent out his armies and destroyed those murderers and burned their city.

8 Then he said to his servants, Now the marriage feast is ready, and those who were invited were unworthy.

9 Go, therefore, to the main roads, and whomever you may find, invite them to the marriage feast.

10 So the servants went out to the roads and gathered together every one they could find, bad and good; and the banqueting house was filled with guests.

11 When the king entered to see the guests, he saw there a man who was not wearing wedding garments.

12 And he said to him, My friend, how did you enter here, when you do not have wedding garments? And he was speechless.

13 Then the king said to the servants, Bind his hands and his feet and take him out into darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

14 For many are called, and few are chosen.

15 Then the Pharisees went away and took counsel how to trap him by a question.

16 So they sent to him their disciples together with the Herodians, and they said to him, Teacher, we know that you are true, and you teach the way of God justly; and you do not favor any man, for you do not discriminate between men.

17 Tell us, therefore, what do you think? Is it lawful to pay head tax to Caesar or not?

18 But Jesus knew their evil, and said, Why do you tempt me, O hypocrites?

19 Show me the head tax penny. And they brought to him a penny.

20 And Jesus said to them, Whose is this image and inscription?

21 They said, Caesar's. He said to them, Give therefore to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's.

[END QUOTING]

Let those who have ears, hear.

MY NAME WAS NOT JESUS. I WAS AND AM A CHRISTED BEING. MY NAME WAS ESU JMMANUEL (IMMANUEL), BY WHATEVER SPELLING YOU LIKE.
    IT WAS FORETOLD TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO THAT I WOULD RETURN BEARING A NEW TITLE. I AM RETURNED AS SANANDA. I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE!

God knows his people well and those who are not with God in these final days of transition shall rue the day. Each shall sit in judgement UPON SELF.

God CREATES. ALL HONOR, RESPECT AND GLORY GO TO GOD, THE FATHER.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO GIVE THANKS FOR THAT WHICH YOU ARE ALLOWED TO EXPERIENCE, FOR YOUR BEST AND HIGHEST GROWTH IN THE JOURNEY HOME. THERE IS BALANCE WITHIN THE CREATION AND BALANCE SHALL BE RESTORED UPON THE EARTH, FOR I AM RETURNED, AS SANANDA, AND YOU MAY KNOW WITH SURETY THAT WHAT I SAY SHALL BE SO.

THE DAYS OF THE ADVERSARY ARE NUMBERED.

I ASK THAT ALL WHO WOULD WALK WITH ME DO SO WITHIN THE QUIET STILLNESS OF YOUR BEING. THE CALL COMPELS THE ANSWER.

AS IT IS WRITTEN, SO SHALL IT BE.
    I AM SANANDA.
    I COME IN SERVICE.
    I COME IN RADIANCE.
    I AM RETURNED WITH THE HOSTS, AS PROMISED.
    PREPARE YOURSELF! SALU.

1/18/98 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA
    Esu present in Radiance. Thank you for asking for identification. You must never ASSUME that you are hearing from the Hosts. Identification will always be given. Beware of those whispering voices who DO NOT IDENTIFY!

Let me, please, clarify some things from Friday's writing. First of all, I WOULD NOT USE THE KING JAMES VERSION OF THE BOOK YOU ONES CALL "HOLY". I CHOSE VERY CAREFULLY THE SOURCE OF THAT FROM WHICH I QUOTED AND IT SERVED MY PURPOSES. DO NOT SECOND GUESS MY LESSONS, PLEASE, FOR THERE IS MEANING CONTAINED THEREIN.

THERE IS ALSO, BEWARE, FALSE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN. FOR EXAMPLE: I DID NOT WITHER A FIG TREE. THAT WOULD REPRESENT A MISUSE AND ABUSE OF THE GOD-GIVEN POWER. GOD CREATES, REMEMBER? I, AS A MASTER TEACHER, WOULD NOT PRESENT AN IMAGE OF DESTRUCTION TO MY PUPILS. IT IS COMPLETELY TRUE, HOWEVER, THAT I INSTRUCTED THEM ON THE WAY OF FAITH, AND MANY AMONG MY PUPILS DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH FAITH TO MOVE AN OLIVE, LET ALONE A MOUNTAIN. SO BE IT; THERE IS TIME FOR EVERY SEASON UNDER HEAVEN. PERHAPS BY NOW THE PUPILS HAVE LEARNED A THING OR TWO. WE SHALL SEE.

THE PHARISEES WERE PARASITES UPON THE CULTURE AT THAT TIME. THEY WERE THE ONES WHO SKILLFULLY AND WITH GREAT DECEPTION MANAGED TO TAKE FROM THE PEOPLE THE LITTLE THEY HAD. THEY WERE THE ANTI-CHRIST IN ACTION, THEN AS NOW.

[At this point there was a significant pause--almost a break in the connection.]

Thank you for sitting with me to clarify the point of deception contained within the passage I quoted upon Friday. There shall be many lessons ahead, and much that I wish to not only clarify for you, but give you to set the record straight as to what exactly happened AFTER THE CRUCIFIXION. NO, I DID NOT DIE UPON THAT CROSS WHICH THE SO-CALLED CHRISTIANS LOVE TO KEEP ME NAILED TO. I WENT ON TO TEACH IN MANY LANDS, FOR MANY YEARS. AND THAT WHICH I TAUGHT WAS REJECTED BY MANY PEOPLES AND I HAD TO KEEP MOVING FROM TOWN TO TOWN. IT HAS EVER BEEN THUS WITH THE TRUTHBRINGERS UPON THE PLACE OF SHADOWS.
    BE AT PEACE IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT I SHALL NOT LEAD YOU ASTRAY. GO FORTH NOW AND TEND THE MATTERS BEFORE YOU. WE WILL COMMUNE LATER THIS DAY.
    I AM SANANDA. SALU!

주제글 정보