CHAPTER 13
[Editor's note: A fax received at the CONTACT office 8/13/94
and typed verbatim. ]
FUNDAMENTAL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS
EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD KNOW!
714-375-6631

Vultures In Eagle's Clothing

Chapter 5. The Awesome Powers of the Constitution
"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the sur­face, many Citizens, because of respect for the law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their rights due to ignorance". U.S. v, Minker, 350 U.S. 179, 187.

According to the Supreme Court, "WAIVERS OF CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, NOT ONLY MUST BE VOLUNTARY, THEY MUST BE KNOWINGLY INTELLIGENT ACTS, DONE WITH SUFFICIENT AWARENESS OF THE RELEVANT CIRCUMSTANCES AND CONSEQUENCES". -Brady v. US. , 397 US 742 at 748 (1970)

Your Rights were not granted by the Constitution. They were granted by your Creator. Your Rights are your inborn and ab­solute prerogative to be happy, free and left alone if that is your desire. The government may NOT impose a charge or a fee for the exercise of a Right! You have a natural right to be your own boss and to control your own destiny, without gov­ernmental restraint or interference. All forms of regulatory, monetary or physical restraint are contrary to, and a violation of, your fundamental Right to liberty. You also have an un­alienable right to be happy, as long as your happiness does not infringe upon the rights of others. Any infringement upon your happiness is a violation of your most sacred, fundamental Right. Our Creator did not send us in this world to be unhappy or subservient. The only purpose of government in America is to in­crease your happiness, to protect your freedom, to protect your property and to protect your privacy. Your government is your servant and your protector and when it becomes your oppressor, it has violated the highest law in the land, our Constitution! Rights are acknowledgment in the Declaration of Independence and protected by the Constitution. The propose of the Constitu­tion was not to grant our Rights, but to prohibit the government from infringing upon them!

Following is a summary of some of your Rights: the Rights enumerated in the Declaration of Independence include: (1) Life (2) Liberty (3) The Pursuit of Happiness. The Supreme Court has expanded these Rights to include but not be limited to: (4) The Right to Privacy (5) The Right to Property, (6) The Right to Travel, unrestricted, throughout the states (7) The Right to Labor in a Lawful Occupation, (8) The Right to keep the fruits of your labor (9) The Right to Safety.

The Ninth Amendment of our Constitution states, "THE ENUMERATION IN THE CONSTITUTION OF CERTAIN RIGHTS SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED TO DENY OR DISPARAGE OTHERS RETAINED BY THE PEOPLE". This means that your Rights are not limited to only to those ex­pressed in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, or expanded by the Supreme Court. Remember a Right, according to Webster's Dictionary, is "an individual's absolute preroga­tive to correctness, justice and to that which is honorable...what one fairly has coming". Under the Common Law, you have the Right and freedom to do anything you please...as long as you do not encroach upon the Rights of others, and you keep all agree­ments entered into knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally. Also, because "We the People", as Absolute Sovereigns, have "all of the Rights of the King of England" and that's a lot of Rights!

Quoted from Las Vegas Review Journal 8/13/94: many an East Coast newspaper will wail "Crime bill ambushed, Health Care at Risk"! this weekend. But the headlines ought to read: "Second Amendment saved, health care system may be rescued as well". Cong. Jack Brooks wanted to bomb and kill the Branchy Davidians the first day, "The Brooks' way". Sen. Biden's SJR-112, turns U.S. Military over to U.N.

AUTHORITY: "Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule-making or legislation would ab­rogate them." Key no. 73, Miranda vs. State of Arizona, 86 s. Ct. 1602 (1966)

BEWARE OF "GOOD OLD BOY"
CONGRESSIONAL TRICKS
APFN FRIENDS: As you read this, the pressures behind closed doors are being conducted. Ever read the book, "Advise & Consent"? Somehow the joint efforts of the American People convinced congress to stand with HONOR. Shocking the pow­ers to be!! WE must maintain our efforts, more now then ever. Support these brave men & woman they are being tested!! KLV 08/13/94

APFN FAXX-BOXX 1-702-226-9096-FAX: 702-433-9916 tel: 702-698-3127

CHAPTER 14
GRANDMA GOT A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!
CONTACT, Inc. News.

Dear Rick and Readers,

I took all day yesterday to rest/sleep and turned around and slept all night last night. I have been so bone tired with Grandpa be­ing ill. Having to be awake at all hours to tend to his needs, to make certain he was clean and comfortable, lifting him about and it was just a little harder than I have been used to as concerning my daily life. I was exhausted and that is putting it mildly.

A lot of thought has been given to that "woman" who was here from Arizona, who would not listen to the Constitution, did not even want to hear about the Constitution. The Laws which in­sured this sort of thing or sets of things which are occurring to­day: "Could/Would not be allowed in a COMPETENT Court of Jurisdiction".

A lot of thought has been given to the "INTENT" of this per­son/persons, and it is suspect as Hell. As they want to file Liens all across the nation on properties, flag the liens, place them with the Security Exchange Commission and, as per this person from Arizona: "Foreign nations buy those liens".

I don't know about the rest of you AMERICANS, but frankly I get pissed off when one ounce of AMERICAN SOIL or AMER­ICAN ANYTHING, albeit Jobs, Industry, Water, Land, Homes or anything else, IS FOREIGN OWNED. It is against the MONROE DOCTRINE, and against the Constitutional Provi­sions of "disposing of soil".

I have this to say about My America and MY FELLOW AMERICANS to these persons who are so hell bent and intend to destroy this nation by selling off liens to foreign nations, under the guise of "helping the people". IF YOU ARE SO HELL BENT ON FURTHER ASSISTING THE DESTRUCTION OF THIS NATION BY YOUR ACTS OF SELLING OFF LIENS ON THE SOILS/HOMES, and you are so against the Constitu­tion, then get the LIVING HELL OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND TRY TO CAUSE TROUBLE SOMEWHERE ELSE, BUT DO NOT DO IT IN MY AMERICA and against MY AMERICANS! Because, "Sweetie Poo", I am prepared to "slug it out with you" on the Laws of this Nation, and you can bet your booties, you won't lay a glove on me! So, "Sweetie Poo", you go play your One World Order Game with someone else, because I come right straight from Pioneer Stock. My back bone and mettle is of pure PIG IRON, strong as a Rail-Road Rail. So don't give us REAL Americans any of your Bull Crap, because that old dog don't hunt with REAL AMERI­CANS!

For your information, Sweetie Poo, I did not get the reputation in my younger years as being the IRON MAGNOLIA for being a candy ass! So, STICK YOUR SECURITY EXCHANGE LIENS IN YOUR EAR or any other orifice in which they might fit! A TRUE AMERICAN PROTECTS THEIR NATION!

/s/ Grandma