PJ 107
CHAPTER 5

REC #1 HATONN

SAT., AUG. 13, 1994 9:58 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 362

SAT., AUG. 13, 1994

GOVERNMENT BY THE PEOPLE

Is it a lost dream? No! It is finally taking some kind of shape as to possibilities. Somewhere in this paper SHOULD be a bit of an article by Jackson and "members" of the "Committee" presenting a most novel idea and solution for the dilemma of your nation--the possibility of having a "collateral" government. Amazing!

There is a major consideration, however, and that is "HOW" do you do such a thing? Well, since the Committee has been either deliberate or neglectful of the one you had originally--I think they can think of a way to accomplish a RETURN to same--WITHIN THE CONSTITUTION YOU HAVE!

POWER TO ACCOMPLISH
The logical question would be: "They have power of commer­cial affairs and small-time hoodlum activities but do they have enough power to pull off a return to Government under your Constitution??" YES INDEED--JUST THINK ABOUT IT!

INSURRECTION AND SUBVERSION?
Good grief, NO! Must you always move to the violent possibil­ities? There is no need for such--all you have to do, friends, is get the leadership of the disabused Intelligence Services, here and around the globe, the military leaders who know it is return to Constitutional Law--or the game is about over and the people unified so they can have alternative opportunities for free elec­tions--and you have it made. The Russians in your nation for the U.N. will assist you because nobody wants a DEAD nation. The adversary constitutes ONLY ABOUT 3 TO, AT MOST, 5 PERCENT (3-5%) OF YOUR POPULATION--LESS IN OTHER NATIONS! YOU HAVE BEEN "HOODWINKED" (a good old Freemasonic TERM) and the FEW have all but de­stroyed the MANY.

CLUES TO THIS TRUTH OF
POWER CONTROL AS IS
You continue to have need of more and more, more and more "CLUES" before making up your minds about anything and es­pecially that your own Government would want to destroy you, disarm you and robotize you. What does it take? You still seem to think they are openly arguing over ONE thing when actually there is, being slipped within other bills and "acts", that which is more meaningful than all the words of lecture I can conjure.

GUN CONTROL AND DISARMING YOU
Sounds good? Is it? "They" have now enlisted the GANGS to patrol and police and "go door-to-door and pick up all weapons". But, there is a problem and danger about this ap­proach--so guess what: Written WITHIN the "health bill" is the following law proposal:

Page 1177

(f) EFFECTIVE DATE--The amendment made by this section shall apply to taxable years beginning after De­cember 31, 1995.

But on what? Read on:

PART 4--OTHER PROVISIONS
SEC. 7131. INCREASE IN TAX ON CERTAIN HOLLOW POINT AND LARGE CALIBER HANDGUN AMMUNI­TION.

Oh well, you might say, "That's OK because I only have an itty­bitty magnum 0105". No, keep reading as they classify termi­nology to "any striking 'Shells and Cartridges". So what is the point? In a HEALTH BILL there is this proposal of TAXING striking Shells and Cartridges--10,000 percent (10,000%).

I don't want to do this article today so I will wait for the "full" bill, as stated, to arrive so we don't get accused of "out of con­text" offerings. You will note, when we get there--that this portion was INTRODUCED TO BE INTEGRATED WITHIN THE HEALTH BILL--ON AUGUST 3. 1994! SNEAKY? I WOULD SAY SO.

THINK THIS IS SOME "PATRIOT" GARBAGE?
NO, it isn't. This partial "bill" AND information came from U.S. Senator Richard H. Bryan, United States Senate. The message accompanying the FAX stated: "Following is a FAX Rec'd from Sen. Bryan's office--From Health Bill pages 1177-­1180.

"Re: TAX at 10,000% on ammo. Kimberly Marr is requesting the entire bill.

"What does all this have to do with 'Health'?

"We apparently have the 2nd Amendment RIGHT TO BEAR UNLOADED ARMS"!

Sly little devils, aren't they?

Why don't you know more about other bills passed such as the Federal Reserve, the Bretton Woods Agreements and thus and so? Because they are passed in the middle of the night by three or four people and CALLED BY OTHER NAMES!

You can be guaranteed that no matter how this begins, by the time it is instituted--
it will COVER every kind of ammunition right down to pellets for sling-shots.

FLIP SIDE
What does this REALLY MEAN, however? Why would they push this through NOW? SO THAT YOU NICE PEOPLE GO OUT AND GET GUNS AND STOCKPILE AMMUNITION EV­ERYWHERE UNDER THE SUN--AND THEN WHAM, THEY WILL COME ARREST YOU, IMPRISON YOU AND CONFIS­CATE ALL THAT YOU HAVE STORED! THEY WON'T HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL JANUARY 1, 1996 FOR THAT TRICK--THEY CAN DO THAT ONE--TODAY! How many people do you know who will wait for a bullet with a tax of a $100 for ONE? Nope, "they" will set you up and pluck you down! They WANT you to start now while the nerves are on end to stockpile that which you can get and go underground into the bullet-making business so they can REALLY GETCHA!

Do you further understand the "burying" part of this little ma­neuver? Page 1177-1180? This means that in the "bill" itself, you have to read 1176 pages before even FINDING THE PART DISCUSSED HERE! How many do you think will take notice--especially introducing it at "closing" time? Congress is trying to GET OUT [on recess].

I suppose "they" are getting ready for Linda Thompson's assault on Washington--
with no ammo in her guns. I wouldn't place any bets WITH Linda Thompson either, friends--things just don't look good for her patriotic intentions. I am asking that Ronn Jackson reconsider his stance with support for her as some leadership "general" or whatever. Can't you ones STOP this GROUPIE bit and SAVE YOUR NATION--PROPERLY?

The POWER BROKERS are beginning to see who the enemy IS--and they will assist you IF you play your game carefully and in intent of Constitutional recouping--and not just some chil­dren's games of either cops and robbers--OR, getcha with the 'big guns'! YOUR ENEMIES HAVE BEEN ISOLATED FOR YOU--YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TELL A KHAZARIAN AD­VERSARY FROM THE GOODLY PERSONS WHO ARE HUMAN IN THE STAND FOR HUMANITY. THESE ARE THE MOST BRILLIANT MINDS OF YOUR SPECIES--THESE WHO HAVE GAINED SUCH POWER PLACES. THEY WILL KNOW HOW TO REVERSE THIS THING--AND, THEY WILL FIGURE OUT THE VALUE TO SELVES OF DOING SO!

WOODSTOCK
I am actually asked, "What do you think about Woodstock"? Well, I think you should have a stock "pile" of wood for a cold day when there is no gas in the lines. Otherwise, if you refer to that incredible blast on humanity called a gathering for unruly sex orgies--I think you know my thoughts and SHOULD KNOW YOUR OWN.

"Woodstock" in the 60s was the beginning of the end for your civilization--the "sex-revolution" which moved you, possibly forever, away from decency and right into death by disease and soul degeneration through moral misuse of all things wondrous and beautiful. YOU JUDGE! You honor this group of evil producers far more than would be a gathering set for the so-called "rapture". When you have arrived, as a civilization, to a point of HONORING evil above all else--you are LOST!

I hear you uneducated duckies saying, "Oh, good grief (or far more vulgarly put), he is off onto Jews and anti-Semitic crap"! OK, readers--you, again, HAD BETTER GET INFORMED--THE JEWISH COMMUNITY IS PUSHING AS HARD AS THEY CAN AGAINST THESE ALIEN "JEWS" WHO ARE NOT!

I would share an ADVERTISEMENT paid for by dozens and dozens of "Jews" in The New York Times Tuesday, August 2, 1994:

SHOULD JEWS FEAR THE
"CHRISTIAN RIGHT"?
On June 9, 1994, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) [H: Remember the ADL is an organization of British Intelligence out of Tavistock Institute, London, England.] issued a report entitled The Religious Right: The Assault on Tolerance & Plu­ralism in America. We are a group of Jews who wish to make it known that we reject the implications of this report and deplore its publication.

We do not question that it is the proper role of the Anti-Defamation League to identify the enemies of the Jewish com­munity. Jewish tradition, and indeed Jewish law, demand that the first concern of our communal organizations be the protec­tion and survival of the community.

But the so-called "evidence" of a conservative Christian threat to Jewish security is derived from such discreditable tech­niques as insinuation and guilt by association. Thus the report uses the words and actions of a few marginal extremists to im­peach individuals and groups whose only crime seems to be the seriousness with which they act on their Christian convictions.

It ill behooves an organization dedicated to fighting against defamation to engage in defamation of its own.

Insofar as the objections to the religious Right are honestly presented in the ADL report, they are mainly political ones: Christian conservatives advocate positions that run counter to many people's beliefs about such issues as abortion, school prayer, homosexual rights, and the meaning of the First Amendment.

And not only do Christian conservatives advocate these posi­tions, but in recent years they have begun to organize, publicize, and attempt to elect candidates sympathetic to their views. This is no different from what many other groups including Christian liberals, have always done. By what proper definition of the term, then, does the political activity of Christian conservatives constitute an assault on pluralism?

The separation of church and state is not the same thing as the elimination of religious values and concepts from political discourse.

Moreover, Judaism is not, as the ADL seems to suggest, co­extensive with liberalism. Nor, we wish to emphasize, does the Jewish community speak with one voice on the religious and moral--and political--issues of our time.

Above all, on the issue with which this community does speak in one voice, namely, the survival of Israel, the Jews have no more stalwart friends than evangelical Christians. [H: They have that right! Unfortunately!!] Judaism teaches the princi­ple of Hakarat Hatov, that we have the duty to acknowledge the good done to us. In issuing The Religious Right the ADL has among other things seriously violated that principle.

For all these reasons, we call on our fellow Jews to reject this study. As a people whose history so vividly illustrates the bitter results of bigotry, we have a special obligation to guard against it, and all the more so when, as in the case of the ADL attack on our Christian fellow citizens, it emanates from within our own community.

(Signatures)

For more information please contact: Toward Tradition, P.O. Box 58, Mercer Island, Washington 98040

Why do you continue to expect the "Jews" who don't even re­alize the term "Jew" is not applicable to them, to know that they are first in line for being had? YOU don't seem to realize that most of the "Christian" stuff fed you is pure unadulterated GARBAGE--brought forth right out of the ADL and TALMUD--under the guise of telling you it is out of the HOLY BIBLE and/or other RELIGIOUS "DOCTRINES".

You will come to know that "Jew" is not and was NEVER a term applied to the "Hebrew" or Judean races or even culture. It was conjured by MAN, called "JEWS"
--ZIONISTS. THE RELIGION IS BASED ON A MAN-WRITTEN SET OF PROTOCOLS AND INSTRUCTIONS CALLED THE TALMUD--NOT THE BOOKS OF ANY RECOGNIZED TEACHER OR PROPHET.

"Ah," but you might say, "nobody told us so how could we know all this--or even the so-called 'Jews'"? How indeed? Well, Martin Luther told you and he lived between 1483-1546. George Washington told you! Thomas Jefferson, author of the Declaration of Independence, told you. Benjamin Franklin told you; Peter Stuyvesant, Dutch Governor of colonial New York (1592-1672) and even good old "Shakespeare" Bacon (Francis) told you and that was a long way back in his time (1561-1626). Since the Khazars adopted the label of "JEW" IN ABOUT THE EIGHTEENTH CENTURY--WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO USE AS TERMINOLOGY FOR THE PROPER IDENTI­FICATION OF THESE "BADLY ORIENTED" HOODLUMS OF SATANIC STRUCTURE? THE POINT IS TO CON­FUSE--REMEMBER? Even Mohammed, in the Koran, spoke of these thieves of Judean heritage. Remember the Pharisees?? Good grief, readers, if you don't know anything--how can you possibly hope for betterment or salvation from your plight?

As the ones mentioned above spoke of these "people" there was no way to refer to them other than as "Jews" for there was no other term--and it was PROPERLY USED
--TO FIT THE ONES WHO BEGAN TO AND DID "CALL" THEMSELVES "JEWS" AND "ZIONISTS". Remember the "Elders of Zion"? and the PROTOCOLS? No one was trouncing on the neighbor who happened to be from the Middle East somewhere in the so-called Holy Lands! However, it is these precious beings who are the most disrespected and trodden down by the Elite Zion­ists--those nice people THINKING themselves to be "Jews" but ARE NOT.

Do I agree with these speakers in point here? Yes and NO! But I do present what is here written--from researched source--not as my own commentary. I simply tell you that the Zionist Khazarian "Jews"--who deny CHRISTED virtue or being in purpose and intent--ARE MY ENEMY IN OPPOSITION OF GOD. DOES THIS MEAN I "DECLARE WAR" ON THEM? GOODNESS NO--I DON'T NEED TO DO SUCH A STUPID THING--THEY WILL ULTIMATELY DECLARE WAR ON THEMSELVES!

Then how do you function? Simple! Everything THEY do is in direct opposition in intent, instructions and action to the Truth of God. They have turned the laws and instructions of God in total opposite of presentation for rules and Laws of living human. When you stand against them--you must turn again in opposition of actions and intent of that which THEY project--while using the stupid laws they write to give loop-holes for themselves (i.e., you fight enforced ignorance with KNOWLEDGE, etc.). THEY CANNOT LIVE AND FUNCTION IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH! THEY ARE OF THE DARKNESS--WITHOUT GOD. THEY WORSHIP THE LUCIFER OF THE FALLEN TRIBES.

I won't even try to present all the documentation given but will take a few pages from this encyclopedia as presented BY ONES THINKING THEMSELVES TO BE "JEWS"--BUT ARE NOT! I give honor to them who SEE.

TALMUD
(The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia states that "The Talmud" is the real "bible" of the Jews and that it supersedes the Old Testament. This volume has been condemned down through the ages for preaching hatred for Christ and all Christians. Read "The Talmud Unmasked" for the full shocking details).

DENIS DIDEROT 18th Century French scholar. His famous Encyclopedie, the bible of the pre-revolutionary French 'enlightenment', has often been complained of by Jewish writers as 'anti-Semitic'. Some of Diderot's other writings are likewise unfriendly:

"And you, angry and brutish people, vile and vulgar men, slaves worthy of the yoke [Talmudism] which you bear. Go, take back your books and remove yourselves from me (La Moisade)".

"The Talmud taught the Jews to steal the goods of Christians, to regard them as savage beasts, to push them over a precipice... to kill them with impunity and to utter every morning the most horrible imprecations against them (Juifs)".

NESTA WEBSTER, In Secret Societies And Subversive Movements, Page 370:

"The Jewish conception of the Jews as the Chosen Peo­ple who must eventually rule the world forms indeed the basis of Rabbinical Judaism. The Jewish religion now takes its stand on the Talmud RATHER THAN ON THE Bible".

F. TROCASE, In Jewish Austria:

"No obstacle discourages them; they persevere throughout the world, throughout the centuries, the unity of their race. The Talmud has given them a powerful organization which modern progress has been unable to change. Deep, ineradicable hatred of everything that is not Jewish stimulates them in war which they wage against Christian Society, which is too divided to be able to fight with the necessary energy".

COUNT HELMUTH VON MOLTKE, Prussian General:

"The Jews form a state and, obeying their own laws, they evade those of their host country.

"The Jews always consider an OATH regarding a Christian NOT BINDING [Kol Nidre "Vow of All Vows"]. During the Campaign of 1812 the Jews were spies; they were paid by BOTH SIDES; they BE­TRAYED BOTH SIDES".

MOHAMMED, in the Koran:

"Whoever is a friend of a Jew, belongs to them, be­comes one of them. God cannot tolerate this mean people. The Jews have wandered away from divine religion. They are USURPERS. You must not relent in your work which must show up Jewish deceit".

I am going to stop right here and offer you some writings out of AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL.
COMING OF MOHAMMED PROPHESIED
Jmmanuel [H: Proper spelling for Immanuel/Emmanuel] was silent. And they hit him again on the head and he moaned in pain and started to speak, "Verily I say to you, as you beat and mock me, you, too, shall be beaten and mocked. The time will come in five times one hundred years when you shall have to atone for this day. A new man will rise up in this land and whip and persecute you, and you shall have to pay with your blood.

"He will create a new cult and have people call him a prophet, and he shall persecute your throughout all times. Even though he will be a false prophet and bring you a new false doc­trine, he has great power and will have your race persecuted throughout all time to come.

"His name will be MOHAMMED, and his name will be, for your kind, horror, misery and death, which will be of your de­serving. Verily, verily I say to you, his name will be written with blood and his hatred against your kind will be endless. But since he will be a false prophet and bring you a false doctrine, so will his cult eventually be finished, when your kind and his kind will put down the foundation for a bloody ending for this world." [H: Everybody with me so far? "...when your kind and his kind WILL PUT DOWN THE FOUNDATION FOR A BLOODY ENDING FOR THIS WORLD". That does NOT say "GOD" will put down, so why do YOU believe it will be of God, this Armageddon?]

These words caused such fury that they got extremely excited and beat him so brutally that Jmmanuel collapsed. When he had aroused somewhat, they pulled the purple coat from him and put his own garments back on his body and led him away to crucify him.

I also wish to offer from the same source (Jmmanuel, or if you prefer "Jesus" or "The Christos") on "oaths of no substance" (Kol Nidre).

AN OATH IS OF NO SUBSTANCE
"Woe unto you, you blind leaders of false teachings who say, 'If a person swears by the temple, that does not count, but if a person swears by the gold on the temple, that binds him'. You fools and blinded ones, you are the offspring of evil; why do you let people swear knowing that an oath is not binding and is a worthless act? How can you say that if a person swears by the altar, that does not count; but if a person swears through sacri­fice, that is binding?

"You blind and false teachers, who gave you the right to de­mand an oath or to swear, since the Laws of The Creation state that oaths should not be given? Your speech should always be yes, or, no.

"Therefore, he who swears by anything on Earth or the uni­verse, swears by something fleeting, which is without any sub­stance. And therefore, an oath is of no substance either. There­fore, he who swears by anything commits a crime with respect to the truth of his word and makes it doubtful.

"Woe unto you, you blind leaders of a horde of blind who say: 'This should be done and that should not be left undone', since you represent a false teaching. Woe unto you who in­crease tenfold mint, meramie, dill and caraway seed, and con­sider least important the most important in the Law, namely the right to freedom and knowledge and the truth of The Creation". [H: I think you get the point! I will however now offer the actual Kol Nidre for your refreshment!]
KOL NIDRE
In Volume VIII of the Jewish Encyclopedia on page 539 found in the Library of Congress, the New York Public Library and libraries of all leading cities, will be found the official translation into English of the prayer known as the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer. It is the PROLOGUE of the Day of Atonement services in the synagogues. It is recited three times by the standing congregation in concert with chanting rabbis at the altar. After the recital of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer, the Day of Atonement religious ceremonies follow immediately. The Day of Atonement religious obser­vances are the highest holy days of so-called or self-styled "Jews" and are celebrated as such throughout the world. The official translation in English of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer follows:

"ALL VOWS, OBLIGATIONS, OATHS. ANATHE­MAS, whether called 'konam', 'konas', or by any other name, WHICH WE MAY VOW, OR SWEAR, OR PLEDGE. OR WHEREBY WE MAY BE BOUND, FROM THIS DAY OF ATONEMENT UNTO THE NEXT (whose happy coming we await), we do repent. May they be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, and void and made of no effect: THEY SHALL NOT BIND US NOR HAVE POWER OVER US. THE VOWS SHALL NOT BE RECKONED VOWS; THE OBLI­GATIONS SHALL NOT BE OBLIGATORY; NOR THE OATHS BE OATHS." (emphasis supplied)
So where do you get the ongoing absolution of all lawyers and judges for telling lies and placing false control over the judicial system and the courts? Well, for one thing--the lawyers and judges who KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS AND PRACTICE THE 'ALL VOWS'--ARE OBLIGED TO LIE--NOT TELL TRUTH. Ones who don't know-just follow the rule of the "gold". And how did it come to be that the MOST percentage of lawyers, attorneys (there IS a differ­ence) and now, medical doctors are "JEWS"? Ah yes in­deed--the old PROTOCOLS which INSTRUCT THE ZION­IST JEWS TO: "5. As for the many other vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix themselves up with the affairs of State, in order that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them".

And just WHO are these "Christians"? ANY ONE WHO IS NOT A KHAZARIAN, TALMUDIC "JEW". IT GOES BEYOND THE TERM "GOYIM"--AND INCLUDES ALL WHO ARE NOT SPECIFICALLY AS DESCRIBED!

We need to take a break here in this writing. However I would like the staff to please insert information about obtaining jour­nals, i.e., AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL and those wherein we offered FACTS ARE FACTS FROM A LET­TER TO: DR. DAVID GOLDSTEIN, LL.D. FROM: BEN­JAMIN H. FREEDMAN. [Journal #25 & #78, see book ordering info at end of this journal.]

When we return we will offer Francis Bacon's observation and move on to Martin Luther. Thank you.

CHAPTER 6
REC #2 HATONN
SAT., AUG. 13, 1994 12:33 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 362

SAT., AUG. 13, 1994
Continuation of comments:

KHAZARIAN TALMUDISTS
FRANCIS BACON. 16th Century British writer, politician. In his The New Atlantis, he remarked that Jews: "hate the name of Christ and have a secret and innate rancor against the peoples among whom they live". He also disapproved of NON-Jewish USURERS as "Judaizers" who should wear "tawny bonnets" like Jews.
[H: For emphasis as to what he may have meant, insert the picture near here of your goodly President Clinton with his little round bonnet! This is an insult to all nations and all religions--for it presents both a farce to those who honor the headcovering and all those who do not.]
MARTIN LUTHER 16TH Century German religious re­former, founder of the Protestant Church (1483-1546):

They are the real liars and bloodhounds, who have not only perverted and falsified the entire Scriptures from the beginning to end and without ceasing with their interpretations. And all of the anxious sighing, longing and hoping of their hearts is directed to the time when some day they would like to deal with us heathen as they dealt with the heathen in Persia at the time of Esther... Oh how they love that book Esther, which so nicely agrees with their blood-thirsty, revengeful and murderous desire and hope!

The sun never did shine on a more bloodthirsty and revenge­ful people as they, who imagine to be the people of God, and who desire to and think they must murder and crush the heathen. And the foremost undertaking which they expect of their Mes­siah is that he should slay and murder the whole world with the sword. As they at first demonstrated against us Christians and would like to do now, if they only could; have also tried it often and have been repeatedly struck on their snouts.

Their breath stinks for the gold and silver of the heathen; since no people under the sun always have been, still are, and always will remain more avaricious than they, as can be noticed in their cursed usury. They also find comfort with this: 'When Messiah comes, He shall take all the gold and silver in the world and distribute it among the Jews'. Thus, whenever they can di­rect Scripture to their insatiable avarice, they wickedly do so.

Therefore know, my dear Christians, that next to the Devil, you have no more bitter, more poisonous, more vehement an enemy than a real Jew who earnestly desires to be a Jew. There may be some among them who believe that the cow or the goose believes but all of them are surrounded with their blood and circumcision. In history, therefore, they are often accused of poi­soning wells, stealing children and mutilating them; as in Trent, Weiszensee and the like. Of course they deny this. Be it so or not, however, I know full well that the ready will is not lacking with them if they could only transfer
it into deeds, in secret or openly.

A person who does not know the Devil, might wonder why they are so at enmity with the Christians above all others; for which they have no reason, since we only do good to them. They live among us in our homes, under our protection, use land and highways, market and streets. Princes and government sit by, snore and have their maws open, let the Jews take from their purse and chest, steal and rob whatever they will. That is, they permit themselves and their subjects to be abused and sucked dry and reduced to beggars with their own money, through the usury of the Jews. For the Jews, as foreigners, certainly should have nothing from us, and what they have certainly must be ours. They do not work; do not earn anything from us, neither do we donate or give it to them. Yet they have our money and goods and are lords in our land where they are supposed to be in exile!

If a thief steals ten gulden he must hang; if he robs people on the highway, his head is gone. But a Jew, when he steals ten tons of gold through his usury is dearer than God himself!

Do not their Talmud and rabbis write that it is no sin to kill if a Jew kills a heathen, but it is a sin if he kills a brother in Israel? It is no sin if he does not keep his oath to a heathen. Therefore, to steal and rob (as they do with their moneylending) from a heathen, is a divine service. And they are the masters of the world and we are their servants--yea, their cattle!

I maintain that in three fables of AEsop there is more wisdom to be found than in all the books of the Talmudists and rabbis and more than ever could come into the hearts of the Jews.

Should someone think I am saying too much--I am saying much too little! For I see in writings how they curse us Goyim and wish us all evil in their schools and prayers. They rob us of our money through usury, and wherever they are able, they play us all manner of mean tricks. No heathen has done such things and none would do so except the Devil himself and those whom he possesses--AS HE POSSESSES THESE JEWS.

Burgensis, who was a very learned rabbi among them and by the grace of God became a Christian (which seldom occurs), is much moved that in their schools they so horribly curse us Christians (as Lyra also writes) and from that draws the conclu­sion that they must not be the people of God.
Now behold what a nice, thick, fat lie it is when they com­plain about being captives among us! Jerusalem was destroyed more than 1400 years ago and during that time we Christians have been tortured and persecuted by the Jews in all the world. On top of that, we do not know to this day what Devil brought them into our country. We did not fetch them from Jerusalem! Yes, we have and hold them captive, as I would like to keep my rheumatism, and all other diseases and misfortunes, who must wait as a poor servant, with money and property and everything I have! I wish they were in Jerusalem with the other Jews and whomsoever they would like to have with them.

How much more unbearable it is that we should permit the entire Christendom and all of us to be bought with our own money, be slandered and cursed by the Jews, who on top of all that be made rich and our lords, who laugh us to scorn and are tickled by their audacity!

What a joyful affair that would be for the Devil and his an­gels, and cause them to laugh through their snouts like a sow grinning at her little pigs, but deserving real wrath before God. (Von die Juden and ibren Lugen)

Maybe mild-hearted and gentle Christians will believe that I am too rigorous and drastic against the poor, afflicted Jews, be­lieving that I ridicule them and treat them with much sarcasm. By my word, I am far too weak to be able to ridicule such a satanic brood. I would fain do so, but they are far greater adepts at mockery than I and possess a god who is master in this art. It is the Evil One himself.

Even with no further evidence than the OLD TESTAMENT, I would maintain, and no person on Earth could alter my opinion, that the Jews as they are today are veritably a mixture of all the depraved and malevolent knaves of the whole world over, who have then been dispersed in all countries, simi­larly to the Tartars, Gypsies and such folk". [H: EXACTLY AS THE TALMUD AND THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION INSTRUCT! YOU WHO THINK YOURSELVES TO BE JEWS--BEWARE, LEST YOU BECOME ONE OF THIS DECEITFUL GROUP OF LIARS AND FALSE HUMANS. Yes indeed--I DID SAY: "FALSE HUMANS". ARE ANY OF YOU BEGINNING TO SEE "THE LIGHT"???]
GEORGE WASHINGTON, in Maxims of George Washing­ton by A.A. Appleton
& Co.:

They (the Jews) work more effectively against us than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dan­gerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in. It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pests to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America".

This prophecy, by Benjamin Franklin, was made in a "Chit Chat Around the Table During Intermissions", at the Philadel­phia Constitutional Convention of 1787. This statement was recorded in the diary of Charles Cotesworth Penckney, a dele­gate from South Carolina.

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN (leading Founding Father, famous inventor, (1706-1790) stated:

I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. That menace, gentlemen, is the Jews.

In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been as­similated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is founded, by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within the state; and when op­posed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal. [H: Note the term "Christian" NOT "Jesus Christian"--this is important. "Christ" is a "state-of-being", a state of Grace or "goodness, fairness, JUSTNESS". "Jesus" may well have been a "Christed" being--but "Jesus" is a NAME OF A MAN.]

For over 1,700 years, the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, as they call Palestine. But, gentlemen, did the world give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some reason for not return­ing. Why? Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other peoples not of their race.

If you do not exclude them from these United States, in this Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land and change our form of government, for which we Ameri­cans have shed our blood, given our lives, our substance and jeopardized our liberty. [H: Anyone care to argue the status of your nation?]

If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our de­scendants will be working in the fields to furnish them sub­stance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves.

Jews [H: Remember "Jew" is the term taken for SELVES of this Asiatic Khazarian race of thugs, usurers and criminal Satanic people (not "human"). He who denies and is without God--is soul-less! HU-man is SOUL!], gentlemen, are Asi­atics; let them be born where they will or how many genera­tions they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and will not even though they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots. Jews are Asiatics, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention".

[H: What YOU must come to KNOW is that "Jew" or "Zionist Jew", or "Zionist" can be of ANY RACE, CREED OR COLOR--IT IS A LABEL FOR A RACE OF PHYSI­CALLY-ORIENTED POWER-SEEKERS OF SATANIC ORIGIN. HE WHO WISHES TO JOIN THAT "GROUP" MAY CERTAINLY DO SO--BUT IN SO-DOING YOU CATEGORIZE SELVES WITHIN THE RANKS OF GOD'S ENEMY. IGNORANCE IS ACCEPTABLE UNTIL TRUTH IS KNOWN. TRUTH IS BEING PRESENTED--WHAT WILL YOU DO ABOUT IT? A WHOLE BIG BUNCH OF ONES THINKING THEMSELVES TO BE "JEWS" ARE HOPPING RIGHT OUT OF OLD SATAN'S BANDWAGON! THE POINT IS, PERHAPS, TO "KNOW THY­SELF"--THAT YOU NOT PERISH IN THE BATTLE WHILE NOT EVEN SEEING THE WAR!
I believe the "Committee" will know what to do and HOW to do it--let us not continue to play games one with another as if we don't know who is who and what is what! You allowed this to happen to this wondrous nation--so let's just get about cleaning house of the corruption, crime and disease come upon you. The beasts of Satan will continue to destroy themselves--don't worry about it. They do in their own as quickly as their enemy in God when the rules are changed and fitted to the cause by "man"--who always reaches be­yond even the King of Darkness!]
I just want you "discerning-inquiring" readers to realize that your own President and Vice President, Clinton and Gore, AT­TENDED A WORLD JEWISH CONGRESS IN THEIR SILLY LITTLE HATS AND TOOK FULL BACK-SEAT TO THE JEWISH CONGRESS. A photograph (one picture is worth 1,000 words???) of this event appeared on the FRONT of the bi­monthly newsletter of the World Jewish Congress April-May (1994) issue. Edgar Bronffman (where have you heard of THIS one before?), their chairman, was speaking to the governing board of the WJC--WHICH MET IN TOTAL SECRECY IN YOUR NATION'S CAPITAL--FOR THREE DAYS, MARCH 16-18, 1994. THIS MEETING WAS NEVER DISCLOSED IN YOUR PAPERS OR ANY NEWS MEDIA. I can only warn you, friends, you are in serious trouble and serious trouble requires SERIOUS SOLUTIONS.

I find myself observing that you dance around an issue until you can no longer discern why, what, where or even if the music is still playing--while you dawdle and prattle and speculate on, even, God's promise of messengers and HOSTS. I find it inter­esting, for instance, that Lawrence Patterson can shout, draw fish symbols and STILL MISS THE TRUTH OF THE TIMES AND THE FULFILLMENT OF GOD'S VERY OWN PROMISES. Well, so be it. In his Criminal Politics he has of­fered some observations and proven documentation on this sub­ject of Zionists and the "now" relationships with the Evangelic "so-called 'Christian' " community. WILL YOU AWAKEN FAR TOO LATE??

From Criminal Politics (the front cover picture, by the way--IS NOT "THE" BILL CLINTON YOU THINK YOU ELECTED--check it out!) July 1994. P.O. Box 37812, Cincinnati, OH 45222. It is hard to tell just what is taken from what in his pub­lication and since we have already used so much of the informa­tion from original sources, I will have to just give honor and ap­preciation for a job well done and help bring attention to books utilized and which you can get through Criminal Politics Book Club.
ALLEGIANCE TO REVELATION'S HARLOT!
"Come here, I will show thee the sentence of the great harlot. " (Revelation 17:1)

In order to appreciate the depth and breadth of Jewish influence in the Christian community, one needs to read The Zionist Connection II by Alfred Lilienthal, especially Chapter 14, which he titled "Christians in Bondage". In this chapter, he exposed Zionist motives and objectives. (Available from the Criminal Politics Book Club for $29.95.) [H: Please remember this is the only resource for the Kissinger-in-the-KGB book. Please also remember, I asked you not to confuse David Lilienthal of THE USURPERS with this Alfred Lilienthal--although at the moment of writing that reminder, I did not have access to this information. Alfred Lilienthal is a "Jew" who objects to the Zionist takeover of his heritage.]

DESTRUCTIVE JEWISH-ZIONIST INFLUENCE!
Pat Robertson has stated: "During that Six-Day War [June 1967]... the Jewish forces... recaptured the Old City of East Jerusalem, for the first time since Nebuchadnezzar [sic] had in­vaded Israel (or Judah) in 586 B.C.".

Robertson further states: "Students of Bible prophecy know the words of Jesus Christ that are expressed in the twenty-first chapter of Luke's Gospel, where Jesus said that Jerusalem would be 'trodden under foot of the Gentiles' until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. Christian Bible scholars have looked for centuries for that fulfillment, and in June of 1967 it took place literally".

ROBERTSON'S INTERPRETATIONS ARE WRONG!
Is Robertson correct? First, he should check his history more carefully because Jerusalem was restored under Nehemiah and later the Maccabees, both events subsequent to Nebuchadnezzar. It was finally destroyed by Rome in A.D. 70. Secondly, let's look at the literal translation of Luke 21:24b from the Greek:

"...Jerusalem shall be trodden down by [the] nations until [the] times of [the] nations be fulfilled".

Dispensationalists say that these words of Jesus predicted the return of Israel to the land after the time of the "Gentiles" had run its course, and that in 1948 "Israel" was regathered. Robertson says that the capture of the "the Old City of East Jerusalem... in June of 1967... literally fulfilled Jesus' prophecy".

However, a careful reading shows that the passage says nothing about a restoration of Israel--only that Jerusalem shall be trodden down by nations until the times of nations are ful­filled.

[H: Now you are going to find a LOT MORE wrong with this whole perception and translation as we move along--for instance, there is talk of Billy Graham's role in the Zionist occupation a bit farther along. You don't have any idea--AND OBVIOUSLY NEITHER DOES SIR PATTERSON. BILLY GRAHAM'S WORLDWIDE CRUSADE FROM PUERTO RICO IN 1995 WAS TO BE THE TIMING OF OPERATION BLUE BEAM AND THE HOLOGRAPHIC WORLD-WIDE VIEWING OF GOD IN THE SKY. Now, readers, THAT doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Bible or TRUTH--it is a conjured PROJECT by Governments of the ONE WORLD ORDER for fooling all you people at ONE TIME. It is directly out of the Montauk technical mind-con­trol projects and would run coincidentally with that Graham CRUSADE.]

ISRAEL TODAY IS NOT THE SAME AS
ISRAEL OF THE OLD TESTAMENT!
Dispensationalists merely assume that the end of the times of the nations calls for the return of Israel, and they assume that the political entity called "Israel" today is the same as the Israel of the Old Testament. Both assumptions are incorrect.

The next three verses of Luke 21 refer to Jesus' second ad­vent. Therefore, at the end of the trodding down of Jerusalem, Jesus will return.

The orthodox Christian view through the centuries has been that the destruction of Jerusalem in A.D. 70 ushered in the new era (the Christian age--God's promise to Abraham), which would be followed by the second advent. Thus, Jerusalem continues to be trodden down by nations. [H: Good grief, do you just replace one "orthodox" view without substantiation for ANOTHER? One does NOT make the other correct--only TWO INCORRECT ASSUMPTIONS.]
WHO OCCUPIES JERUSALEM?
One of the reasons why many have been misled by the above passage in Luke is the use of the English translation "Gentiles". The Greek word simply means "nations", "multitudes", "people", etc. [H: Now WHY can't these people who find these "mistranslations" reckon that just maybe there are some OTHER MISTRANSLATIONS? WHY DO THEY JUST HAVE TO BASH AND CRASH MY TROOPS AND MESSENGERS?]
Over the centuries the popular connotation of the word "Gentiles" (originally not capitalized) [H: But then, neither was the word "i"srael.] came to mean "all people other than Jews", but its etymology shows its derivation from the Latin meaning "of the same gens, clan or race". It is much more ac­curate to use "nations" or "peoples" than it is to use "gentiles".

[H: I wonder if this is ANY MORE "wrong" than calling E.J. one day regarding our little S.Y. and saying he was calling from "OVERSEAS" when he was calling from Ohio? That is what Mr. Patterson DID--but then, that was about "business" (his business and MONEY) and perhaps we have TWO SETS OF COMMANDMENTS?--ONE FOR BUSI­NESS AND ONE FOR TEACHING TRUTH OF RELI­GIONS? Just thought I would inquire--as a good "inquiring mind".]
But let's not quibble over the word and miss the meaning of the passage. It simply means that Jerusalem will be trodden down (i.e., never again to be the capital of Israel) by various nations until the second advent of Christ. "Ah, but Israel now occupies Jerusalem", some say, "therefore the prophecy isn't true".

However, Israel doesn't occupy Jerusalem; JEWS occupy it. The two are NOT synonymous!. Israel became defunct at the crucifixion of Christ, and the commonwealth was destroyed in A.D. 70. [H: Say what??] Talmudism was exhumed, not Is­rael, and TALMUDISTS/ZIONISTS NOW CLAIM TO BE ISRAEL. [H: Well THAT much is true at least. However, the Pharisees were pretty good at imitating these Zionists who followed the Protocols even back in those "good old days". In fact, what is being referred to here as Zionists were the so-called "Scribes and Pharisees".]

If Talmudists/Zionists wish to have their own sovereign state somewhere in the world, I have no objection. But they are NOT entitled to Palestine under Biblical provisions, and their treat­ment of the Palestinians has been atrocious.

Alfred Lilienthal stated: "The Old Testament unmistakably teaches that no Jewish return save in righteousness may be countenanced and, as the true Orthodox insist, it may be only Messiah-led." (Op. cit. p. 490) [H: OOPS! AND--THAT MESSIAH AIN'T-A-COMIN' 'TIL AFTER THE HOSTS SHOW UP! WHAT A DEE-LEMMA!]
MOST JEWS ARE KHAZARS!
Lilienthal expressed the correct view of Orthodox Jews, but he equates Israel and the Jews, though acknowledging elsewhere that most Jews are KHAZARS, (Lilienthal, pp. 760-762), WHICH MEANS THEY ARE NOT OF SEMITIC STACK, LET ALONE DESCENDANTS OF ABRAHAM. Pat Robert­son and other dispensationalists, therefore, seriously err in es­chatological matters, and their loyalties to the Jews are sadly misplaced.

[H: That is a gross understatement if ever one was made. These men in point SERVE THE ZIONISTS IN EVERY WAY! JERRY FALWELL, FOR INSTANCE, SAID FAR AND WIDE: "I AM A ZIONIST AND PROUD OF IT"! OK, I DON'T HAVE TO ARGUE WITH THE POSSIBILI­TIES FOR HIS "SALVATION", DO I?]

BILLY GRAHAM'S ROLE IN THE ZIONIST OCCUPATION!
Lilienthal also notes that Billy Graham played a prominent part in solidifying Christian opinion about the right of Zionists to Palestine. He stated, "A particularly vivid influence has been the beautiful film made by Billy Graham, His Land, which was viewed by 15 million across this country and Canada.

"This superbly photographed visual survey of the land of Is­rael, accompanied by narrated biblical prophecies and religious songs, celebrates the fact that God has kept His word to the Jew, that he has fulfilled prophetic promises given 2,500 years ago by restoring Israel in the 20th century". (ibid. p. 488) [H: I wonder if all this MISINTERPRETATION AND MIS­INFORMATION is a reason Billy Graham said to millions of viewers on Larry King Live--that he "suffered terrible feel­ings of failure at his ministry". One always suffers miser­ably when one TEACHES THE WRONG THING AND DAMAGES ANOTHER'S SOUL!]

However, Lilienthal did not share the view of Graham and the producers of the film. After citing Christian biblicists who disagreed with the film's representations, he stated: "So, for many, His Land provided the first and only Christian explana­tion for the creation of modern Israel". (ibid, p. 489)

The money used to produce this film came from hard-work­ing Christians and others, who not only contributed to the mil­lions of dollars in Graham's coffers, but also paid (and continue to pay) taxes to support the anti-Christian, anti-First Amend­ment Jewish state in the Middle East. According to Lilienthal, Billy Graham came under the heavy influence of Rabbi Marc Tanenbaum, then executive director of the Synagogue Council of America. [H: Hummmnnn!]

I think this is important enough to continue when we next write‑-if we have the time to do so. I do HONOR this man for FINALLY taking a stand. I am sorry it came only after this bunch ATTACKED HIM--for it smells of retaliation. However, ANY way a man can come into knowing and recognition--God is at work!

Why would one Lawrence Patterson have such OBJECTION to any possibilities of truth regarding myself and my mission? Be­cause his first and only recognition and input was based on and around GEORGE GREEN AND HIS IMBECILIC PRESEN­TATIONS OF HIS OWN UFO IMPLICATIONS AND RIDICULOUS RELATED MATERIAL. AND, AS ALWAYS--MONEY CONCERNS. WHAT DO "I" THINK OF THIS PERSON? I DON'T! TRUTH, HOWEVER, IS WHEREVER YOU FIND IT!