PJ 105
CHAPTER 3
REC #1 HATONN

MON., AUG. 1, 1994 1:43 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 350

MON., AUG. 1, 1994

AS THE WORLD TURNS
There are a couple of things I ask to be made sure go in this pa­per:

1. Michael Silverhawk's current valid address for all things to do with the Refounding Amendment. [Editor's note: National Refounders Empowerment Center Ltd.; P.O. Box 27740; Las Vegas, NV 89126.]

2. Some, information regarding the "Candace" conference calls. [Editor's note: This is an ongoing weekly patriot phone confer­ence network. For more information call Candace at 1-610­582-7400. You'll hear a dial tone, then dial 1119, you'll hear another dial tone, then dial extension No. 401. Allow ample time for ringing to begin; when ringing stops you are connected to the conference call. Wait for moderator, Candace; if busy, hang up & redid. If you have someone or something you'd like to put on the agenda, fax it to 417-548-3104. Candace says, "Join fellow American leaders every Wednesday, 10 p. m. East­ern Time.]

3. Standby information regarding Ray Renick. [Editor's note: You can still write to Ray do: San Luis Obispo County Jail, P.O. Box 15409, San Luis Obispo, CA 93406. Rick Martin has just completed a face-to-face meeting with Ray as we go to press and suggests that our readers send Ray some warm & uplifting words of support. To convey that Ray is in a chemically "subdued" mental state is a tactfully understated report of the facts. Thus Ray could really use--and would deeply welcome--the lift that a sincere and encouraging note always provides.]

Ray is due for a "hearing" tomorrow having now been estab­lished through the appeals as "fit for standing trial", etc. A nasty, unintimidated lawyer has been acquired for him and maybe there is, at last, hope for his ability to have some kind of a non-burial situation. He is being transferred and by next pa­per we should have a place for you to reach him by mail. Rick Martin is attending the hearing and will come back with more information.

YOU DO HAVE IMPACT--YOU ARE GETTING THE JOBS DONE THAT NO AMOUNT OF "TRYING" HAS BEEN ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH. PLEASE, PLEASE, keep pen at hand and a piece or two of paper--because you are going to march across this nation in behalf of your brothers in full force of the word, Constitution and remind the ones who went before--that they have not served in vain.
In fact, here is the next brother who must be given some hope and support. He is a member of the intelligence corps who is now in a Federal Prison on "no" charges--just for knowing too much. This is all wrapped up with the Israelis--even to the Chicago Israeli Consulate. He was a major "team" player in the dirty trenches, along with several oth­ers who yet remain alive--and they need help. This one is going to, like Gunther and Ronn, TELL! In fact, he is being moved to a HIGHER-SECURITY FEDERAL PRISON TO BETTER HIDE HIM. I DON'T 'THINK WE WILL LET THEM HIDE HIM LONGER, READERS. HE IS IN FLORIDA NOW AND THE PLANS ARE TO MOVE HIM FOR BURIAL IN LEAVENWORTH, KANSAS. (Well, that is stupid--we ALREADY know that address because of our dear brother Farmer, Krikava.)
I want to share Michael's letter (God does work in mysteri­ous ways--one mention of this man in Contact and HE GOT WORD OF IT!).

PLEASE WRITE HIM AND AT THIS TIME LET IT BE IN SUPPORT BECAUSE HE CAN'T RESPOND VERY OPENLY YET. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO ENCLOSE AN ENVELOPE OR TWO--STAMPED. HE IS LIKE THE OTHERS--ALLOWED ONLY A MERE FEW STAMPS AND NO SUPPLIES. WE WILL WORK ON GETTING HIM PA­PER, ETC., AS WE MOVE ALONG HERE--WHAT HE NEEDS NOW IS TO KNOW HE IS NOW IN "FOCUS".

MICHAEL MAHOLY 19365-009 (inmate number)
P.M.B. 1000
TALLAHASSE, FL 32301-3400

(Editor's note: since this was written there has been a change in his circumstances; his address as of July 1995 is.. MICHAEL MAHOLY 19365-009 (inmate number) Kingsbury Bldg.; Room #001 P.M.P. 700; Yankton, S.D. 57078.)

July 22, 1994

Dear Sir,

I would first like to thank you for taking an interest in my circumstances that have led to my imprisonment. I had just re­cently started to receive the newspaper CONTACT, due to a very good friend of mine, B.W. I find that your news reports are "dead on target", and reward the readers with valuable data.

In the July 12th, 1994 issue, the Commander had briefly stated my name. I want to thank you very much for this input, and any future publicity you may offer in my defense.

If you are interested in what vital information I have, con­cerning much of military operation tactics, please advise me. I will tell you that the Feds want me silenced, as they know I have very damaging data.

I was arrested in Little Rock, Ark., just 4 blocks from "Bubba Clinton's" Governor's mansion. I sold drugs to Rodger, Bubba's little "bubba". I own property six (6) miles from "White-Water" properties in North-Central Arkansas. This area is full of remote air-strips used for smuggling drugs.

I also know of "Bubba's" most prized "hit men" whom are made up of several Arkansas Troopers and various police agen­cies and who are responsible for several deaths.

So if you think that you would like to communicate in the near future, please contact me. The FBI and Secret Service have been hounding me, and in the near future I am going to be transferred to a higher-level of security at Leavenworth, Kansas. So time is of the essence.

I am looking forward to talking with you as I have much to tell and share.

I will write you as much as possible, until what little postage stamps I have runs out. If it weren't for people like B.W. and her friends, I would have run out of postage funding long ago. I only make $5.70 per month, and it goes for personals.

Thank you for your concern and efforts. Please give my best to the people at your command post.

Yours truly,

Captain Michael Maholy

OK, readers--this needs IMMEDIATE and RUSH attention to cover this man in attention, for attention and focus is the ONLY WAY TO BRING ANY SHIELDING. PLEASE, BURY THE PLACE IN MAIL--AND LET THEM KNOW THAT BIG "WHITE" BROTHER IS NOW ON WATCH! IT IS TIME TO CREATE YOUR MIRACLES! Please check to see how you can get small cash gifts into his account. We did it for Gunther with small money-orders in $50, $100 or so, amounts directly made out to him with HIS inmate number (listed above). Perhaps Karen at CLC could call and check this out. There is no need to send that which will be confiscated and perhaps as we move along we can have a fund at CONTACT or with B.W.. Prisoners are not allowed much more than just small amounts for personal needs, snacks, stamps, paper, etc., so greater funds need to be put into trust somewhere for later needs.

After we get some of these more urgently needed people OUT and can gain their help and resources--WE CAN GET A WHOLE LOT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE BACK INTO FREE­DOM--THIS IS HOW YOU TAKE BACK YOUR NATION--ONE STEP AT A TIME AND THEN LIKE THE FLOOD­GATES ARE OPENED! LET US MAKE GOD "RIGHT"-- PLEASE.

STATE OF THE PHOENIX INSTITUTE
Treasurer's (Generic) Report
by E J EKKER
Commander Hatonn caught me tooting my horn about the Insti­tute's being in its best financial condition ever and pointed out that all our readers and lenders (including George Green, I'm sure) would find that information most interesting. So I seem to have volunteered (again--will I ever learn?) to pass along the good news.

The impending "return to the Gold Standard" along with the run-up in Gold prices that that implies, coupled with the rumors of new currency and the possibility of concurrent devaluation seems to have "shook the tree", resulting in several good-sized loans to be made to the Institute. This has allowed us to further diversify and deepen our reserves so that any lawful inquiry into the solvency of the Institute would surely result in "no action".

Another comforting event that has moved the Institute even fur­ther out of danger is John Schroepfer's escape from his being "institutionalized" by his estranged wife, Eleanor, who had been appointed as his conservator, and his filing for divorce from her. Due to the obvious conflict of interest she is no longer qualified to serve as conservator and, with the help of the Friends of John, we expect that he will not be re-incarcerated. The BIG SURPRISE was to learn that, in California, a divorce action "freezes" all major financial transactions which forecloses Eleanor from continuing to participate with George Green and Leon Fort (through the attorney George Abbott) in their contin­uing attempt to put the Institute into "receivership". George's violation of the confidentiality portion of the settlement agree­ment with Leon Fort had already removed Leon as a credible claimant so there are really none left. (George Green has never qualified because he was not a lender.)

The Institute continues to do its legitimate function of lending funds to CONTACT and Phoenix Source Distributors to carry on the publishing and to "emerging corporations" to start their part of the "projects". This state of affairs is such a blessing that we take this opportunity to thank all of you readers for your contin­uing support and all of you lenders for staying with us.

CHAPTER 4

REC #1 HATONN

SAT., AUG. 6, 1994 8:46 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 355

SAT., AUG. 6, 1994

REMINDERS
"IN THE BEAUTY OF THE LILIES CHRIST WAS BORN ACROSS THE SEA. WITH A GLORY IN HIS BOSOM WHICH 'TRANSFIGURES YOU AND ME."

No, he either was not born in a cattle stall OR he was NOT born in the lilies. Which is it? Does it matter? WHY? Is the liar the one who began the probable scenario of a "Jesus" being born and placed in a manger OR did the writer of the Battle Hymn of the Republic flub his lines? WHY DOES IT MATTER ENOUGH TO BRING TO YOUR ATTENTION? Because I am weary of being considered some FORTUNE TELLER, SOOTHSAYER or MYSTIC, if considered anything at all.

This is going to, in a matter of minutes, focus on one "Treasurygate" Buckley. I like Buckley but I am going to point out a few things to you readers who are involved with him, know about him and Gold! Certificates and a relationship to ME--who Mr. Buckley says he does not believe in--(Hatonn or my scribe).

Well, sorry about this statement, friends; he does pronounce his undivided attention to Jesus "Christ" and then turns about and DENIES HIM. How? By denying the possibility that this entity is doing right now what has been expected throughout the ages--a return WITH MESSENGERS TO YOUR PLACE! Regard­less of what Mr. Buckley STATES--he cannot have it one way OR THE OTHER--he gets both or he gets NEITHER.

Now, upon WHAT does he base his denial of one, Hatonn? He says that I said he was told by Ronn Jackson about a sanction--regarding Bill Clinton and "that is not true!". Well, friends, this is what I am weary about--I am NOT your individual story-line play director. Number one, I was told that he was told by Jack­son--technically, I suppose, he was only told by Jackson that the "Committee was trying to exact one more sanction" in order to gain Jackson's release from prison. I DO NOT CARE HOW OR WHY TOMMY BUCKLEY WAS TOLD ABOUT THE INFORMATION BORNE IN A LETTER TO EVERY TOM, DICK AND HARRY, FBI, CIA,--EVERYBODY WHO COULD HURT JACKSON, FROM MARY AND CHUCK OF LIGHT BRIDGES. Now, am I blasting Mary and Chuck? No, but they surely are blasting my friends, myself and our re­sources. They did what was assumed right to do--good! They involved themselves BECAUSE things were not going their way and somehow it was "figured out" that Buckley's failures might well be resulting from Ronn's lack of production.

So far Ronn Jackson has not only NOT damaged either party--but say what? How is it that NOW somehow Ronn is blamed for failures simply because he said he knew information--and by Buckley's own words--DID?

AGENT OR FRIEND OR BOTH OR NEITHER?
Good grief, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

I am not going to take time to repeat Buckley's long newsletter or his hot-line phone calls which go on and on but I can promise you from here on in--there shall be no further assistance from this sector unless there is at the least an open mind to possibili­ties. The promises at upstart of Treasurygate seemed to include the doing GOOD for nation and mankind--MOST PARTICI­PANTS PUT IN THEIR MONEY EXPECTING BILLIONS EACH IN RETURN--AND DAMNED LITTLE IS NOW BE­ING PLACED FOR THE GOODNESS OF GOD'S WORK OR FREEDOM OF MAN--MUCH THE LESS HU-MANS.

From WHERE and HOW did Mr. Buckley happen to come into control of such massive value in certificates? He states they are into the multi-trillions of dollars of value. Were they HIS? Where did HE get them? Do you see that without information I cannot state anything but negative drivel--just as he assumes and does regarding both myself and CONTACT? This also includes Rick Martin of CONTACT who has done nothing except help and publicize both Buckley and Treasurygate. THERE IS NOTHING IN RETURN, NOTHING EXPECTED AND YET, NOW, SOMEHOW--IT IS MADE TO APPEAR THAT THE VERY ONES WHO HELPED ARE THE INSULTING PARTY--THIS, IS THE INSULT! "WE" have NOTHING ex­pected, or offered, through such as "Treasurygate".

Whatever the past history may be of one Ronn Jackson--he is at the least a "special forces" person of some kind--with at least six known Social Security numbers, several identities but usually bearing the same name, and thus and so--a prime picture of a GOVERNMENT AGENT!

You are told that THIS Ronn Jackson with an IQ rating (by the Government) of over 217 points--graduated next to last in his senior [high school] class. Interesting!?!?

Ronn hasn't hidden things from you--WE ALONE PUBLISHED SOME OF THE FIRST VOLUME OF CAMELOT. THIS MAN IS AN ADMITTED ASSASSIN--DO YOU NOT THINK IT A PROBABILITY THAT HE HAS HAD A RATHER MORBID AND INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT CHILDHOOD AND EXPERIENCE? WOULD IT NOT BE DOUBLY TERRIBLE TO BE SO BRIGHT AND BE MISTREATED IN THE MANNER IN WHICH, IT WILL BECOME KNOWN, WAS RONN JACKSON? Stop it readers--it so happens that GOD has tried to attend some of the "churches" in HIS name--and was THROWN OUT AS A MISFIT AND HIPPY! Yes, indeed, the same "Jesus Christ"--running his own testing sys­tem. So you see, it is WHAT A MAN IS THAT IS IMPOR­TANT--TO GOD. NEVER WHAT A MAN "WAS"! I suggest you stop "JUDGING"--either Jackson or Jesus.

I want to point out that information valuable to Buckley or any­one else involved in this game--has been right on target and checked out! Did he get it clandestinely? Did he simply pick it up from other writers and CONTACT? Who cares?? I want to remind all of you that all five volumes of the CAMELOT series WERE WRITTEN LONG BEFORE MR. JACKSON WAS SO MUCH AS INTRODUCED TO ANYONE OF THE CUR­RENT PLAYERS--INCLUDING CONTACT, AND CER­TAINLY--MR. BUCKLEY OR LIGHT BRIDGES!

PHONE CREDIT CARD NUMBERS
Come now, Mr. Buckley, on that same phone NUMBER there were calls made from other places--better check out "Texas" on that "stolen" number! Another thing that Mr. Jackson IS RE­ALLY GOOD AT--IS HAVING ONES WHO CAN IN­STANTLY GET INFORMATION FROM ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM IN THE WORLD!

MR. JACKSON OR CONTACT ARE NOT THE PROBLEM WITH ANY RESOLUTION TO THE TREASURYGATE PROBLEMS AND IT WOULD APPEAR THAT YOU RATHER DESERVE TO LOSE SOME VERY SUBSTANTIAL HELP BY THIS KIND OF BLAME AND SANCTIMONIOUS, RELIGIOUS "HOLIER THAN THOU" TYPE OF BE­HAVIOR.

WHO IS/WAS MOHAMMED (BOYLES)?
Do you really think this man was somehow not watched, not followed and not susceptible to attracting murder? He didn't produce for YOU--why do you now blame others for his own possible actions. This place (Tehachapi) is important also. There was a full military operation in which MY OWN CREW AND SHUTTLE SHIP TOOK VISIBLE PART (and was re­ported) in San Luis Obispo County within the year. Do you think calls, including some to "sex hotlines" were made on a stolen card from Tehachapi--accidentally? I am not impressed with your deductions, Mr. Buckley!

Do "I" expect an apology? Of course not, because somehow GOD OR GOD'S TROOPS DO NOT DESERVE EITHER THANK-YOUS OR APOLOGIES--JUST ACCEPT BLAME AND CONFUSION AND INSULT IN PIOUS UNCONDI­TIONAL "LOVE"! Well, that may be--but some others in this picture not only deserve apologies--but had better be receiving same or I think you can realize the wondrous LACK of help there will be forthcoming in the future for this, now-becoming, UNWORTHY "CAUSE".

Will Ronn Jackson continue to help Treasurygate? I don't know--I am not Mr. Buckley OR RONN JACKSON. I DO want to tell you readers, however, that Mr. Jackson can destroy that last tiny thread of possibility for Mr. Buckley. Fortunately, Jackson WANTS TO HELP SAVE YOUR CONSTITU­TIONAL FORM OF GOVERNMENT AND THIS COUNTRY. We note that Treasurygate has members and would be very helpful in "numbers" of participants in such an effort--but the basis of Treasurygate is individual acquisition of MONEY and that indicates an almost lost cause. The "time of the Lord IS AT HAND". When the thrust of fulfillment of "cause" is toward the negative aspect and damage to the whole of the citizenry--then it is difficult to offer too much assistance to anyone only to be BLAMED and called a liar and thief. I wish all of you in Treasurygate well.

By the way, Mr. Buckley, I would like to REPEAT something. The Saddam Hussein certificate DID NOT COME TO CON­TACT FROM RONN JACKSON--RONN JACKSON GOT HIS COPY FROM CONTACT! SO WHO IS THE POSSI­BLE BIGGER FALSE CONCLUSION ACCEPTOR? NANU-NANU!

HELP
I don't care if Mr. Jackson were the "Devil" himself--he has only HELPED EVERYONE OF YOU INVOLVED. If he is a simple "con man"--he is AT THE LEAST, AN INFORMED (ABOUT EVERYTHING) CON MAN. He has called the right kind of attention to you each and all--he certainly has not damaged your "chances" as he has focused attention, gathered in interested parties--AND CAUSED THE ELITE TO PAY ATTENTION. WHAT DID YOU HAVE BEFORE MR. JACKSON THAT WAS SO CONFOUNDED WONDERFUL? It seems to me that we have been sharing and assisting Treasury-gate for a VERY LONG TIME NOW while everyone waits for NOTHING to get finished or any payoff at all. Now, within weeks--somehow, it is the fault of one Ronn Jackson--who is yet in prison--and a newspaper for printing the ONLY ACCURATE DOCUMENTATION ABOUT TREASURYGATE IN AN EF­FORT TO ASSIST--BECAUSE SOME OF OUR BEST FRIENDS ARE INVOLVED!!!!

GUARANTEE
I can promise you that Mr. Jackson had VERY GOOD REA­SONS FOR TELLING THE "CLINTON" STORY! He is EX­ACTLY who he claims to be--perhaps YOU just haven't found out WHO HE CLAIMS TO BE?

One other small point I wish to offer in this brief response to the last Treasurygate lambast at us and Jackson is to note one "reason" for distrust of Jackson as offered by Buckley. Buckley says that Jackson wouldn't give the name of the "Undersecretary". Well, I don't believe that MR. BUCKLEY gives the name of MR. IMPORTANT either--and called Keith Boyles "Mohammed". I'm sorry but discretion moves in both directions--AND YOU HAVE PROVEN THAT YOU WILL RAT-ON AND DAMAGE RONN JACKSON TO THE VERY LIMIT OF HIS LIFE AND ACTUALLY DENY ME, SENT IN ANSWER TO YOUR VERY OWN PRAYERS TO THAT ONE YOU CALL JESUS, CHRIST AND GOD! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! THEN YOU ONES STATE THAT YOU WILL "GIVE HIM AN OPPORTUNITY TO PROVE OTH­ERWISE" or words to that effect. FORGET IT, brothers, he, just like me, HAS TO PROVE NOTHING TO ANYONE--ES­PECIALLY TO YOU WHO WOULD BLACK-BALL, DIRTY MOUTH, DENY AND DEMAND-FROM. PROVE SOME­THING? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PROVE YOUR­SELVES--OR, IS IT POSSIBLE YOU HAVE? All you have to do to "PROVE ME"--IS GO LOOK AT THE SHIPS WITH COLORED LIGHTS EVERY NIGHT OF YOUR LIVES--RIGHT NOW--WE CAN BE SEEN BY DAY OR NIGHT!

LOVE HUGS
Chuck writes some interesting observations at the end of one of his letters which includes "Let's move from death threats to love hugs". Sounds good? Perhaps! It is a fact however that the "assumed" kiss of "love" has often been the "kiss of death". AND, remember that more back stabbings are done through the "love-hug" position than ANY other position as it places the hands in proper position for same!

Further, suggesting that Mr. Jackson TELL you where the ac­tive nuclear bombs are located so the "proper U.S. authorities" can get them is also a bit difficult to understand. WHO ARE THE "PROPER" U.S. AUTHORITIES????? Secondly: NOT ONLY MR. JACKSON--BUT "I" HAVE TOLD YOU EX­ACTLY WHERE THOSE LIVE BOMBS ARE LOCATED, HOW AND WHY! DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT AN APPEAL TO THE "CIA, FBI, NSA, NSC, USSS, THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM, CONGRESS, ETC." GOOD PEOPLE WILL DE-TOX THOSE BOMBS?? IT IS ONE SURE WAY OF GETTING THEM DETONATED. PONDER THAT.

I would also suggest that Buckley look very carefully at his "friend" (of a very short while) and consider instead of Jackson taking him "down the wrong path"--where was Boyles AC­TUALLY TAKING BUCKLEY? OH? PROVE IT!

JACKSON GAIN?
Buckley seems to place a lot of importance on this person (Jackson) and on this limited-distribution paper (CONTACT). I suggest that CONTACT drop Mr. Buckley from the free mailing list, please. Only portions of the paper which he chooses to use to destroy you, are being read--the remainder denied--by his own words. GOD GETS TIRED OF TRYING TO REACH THROUGH THE MORASS OF TANGLED WEBS AND TRAPS TO OFFER INSIGHT!

I can guarantee you something else, readers. If Ronn Jackson is a total fraud, con man, liar, or whatever--I WANT SUCH A BRILLIANT BRAIN WORKING WITH ME--NOT AGAINST ME. I ACCEPT HIM FOR THAT WHICH HE PROCLAIMS AND I SHALL CALL HIM BY WHATEVER NAME "HE" WISHES TO UTILIZE AS A LABEL. I AM NOT HERE TO JUDGE, DENOUNCE OR CRITICIZE ONE, RONN JACK­SON. HE EXPRESSES DESIRE AND FULL INTENT TO WORK WITH ME (OF COURSE, HE DOES HAVE THE ADDED ADVANTAGE OF KNOWING ME) AND DO SOMETHING TO THE BEST OF HIS ABILITY (WHICH IS QUITE UNLIMITED) FOR GOD AND COUNTRY. I WISH I COULD GET SUCH COMMITMENT FROM THE REST OF YOU WHO CLAIM GLORIOUS DESIRE AND TOTAL FOCUS--WHILE ACTUALLY SEEKING UNRE­LENTINGLY THE NEGATIVE FACTS TO PROVE WHY A MAN OR A THING WILL NOT WORK. IF YOU GIVE A TENTH AS MUCH ENERGY INTO MAKING A THING WORK AND CREATING A POSSIBILITY INTO PROBABIL­ITY AND THEN INTO REALITY--WHAT A NICE WORLD THIS WOULD BE!

GAYE AND EVELYN
Thank you for coming. Dharma and E.J. need your love and support for I have required incredible service of them for these past seven years. I would speak of that now,

SEVEN YEARS--FROM AUG. 17, 1987
Doris and E.J. were told in the Fall of 1986 that their lives would be hard, publicly terror-filled and BUSY, beginning then and running at least the following seven years. I did, however, promise that I would attend them and that which would appear terrible would work out--and it has. It may not seem like it has worked out "goodly" always--but I promise you that it HAS.

You were TOLD EMPHATICALLY that between the fourth and eighth year of that period it would be chaos--and it has been, as we have structured a foundation upon which all else can be based as we move forward. On August 17, 1994 you will enter your eighth year of the "old" "new" counting of the calendar now being utilized by our team and "the ancients" both waiting and returned! I am indebted for the service and the JOY of our association--SO FAR. Ah, precious ones, I AM WHO I SAY I AM--AND YOU SHALL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

OTHERS COME AND GO--SOME STAY
Many have come and gone, damaged and destroyed, served and HELPED beyond any call or expectation. I am honored--by both. Those who seem to have damaged--were the teachers--ARE the teachers which allow perfection in our own planning and within our own classroom. Discipline has often been hard and painful as ones had to swallow ego and accept responsibili­ties DIFFERENT from first perceptions--but as with a precision gear-mechanism, all burrs must be honed away and the meshing and sequence of integration of gear-cogs must be set into per­fection of "timing". If ones cannot comprehend and must attend only their tiny little cells of ego selves--this is NOT THE PLACE TO BE.

I have to warn and remind you--when you say you believe me but not "everything"--this is fine. However, when you hurt one of my team-mates you PROVE that you do not believe me! In this statement, I can directly refer to the hurt that is now in­flicted on Ronn Jackson. He has brought you nothing but hope, fun, excitement and possibilities and you lash out and pull-down because he has been unable to furnish you with WHAT? Ah, I thought so!!!

Ronn Jackson has done more for the CREDIBILITY of Tommy Buckley and Treasurygate than ANY ONE OTHER ENTITY ON THE FACE OF THE GLOBE--CON-MAN OR SAINT! YOU PEOPLE HAD BEST START ATTENDING THAT WHICH YOU DO AND SAY--BECAUSE ALL THE RETRACTIONS CANNOT UNDO THIS PAINFUL DAMAGE PRESENTED IN TOTAL IGNORANCE!

THANK YOU
I do wish to thank ones for "finding out" about whatever is be­ing shared--it will only allow you to see WHY there is probabil­ity of success--THROUGH THIS MAN'S ASSISTANCE. If you do not "see" it--then you certainly need to study the jour­nals--CAREFULLY!

AS WE CLOSE
I ask that Gaye read her observations and writing on "life". This is NOT what she calls her subject--but it is wonderful. I want it on this tape, in her projection and language and as well, please run it in the paper. If you people don't "wisen-up" and sort that which is fun, experience and worthy of your attention, and your humor--then this coming journey will get very, very tough on you.

When you get ready to reach out and touch someone--LIKE GOD-- He'll be waiting and so will we of HIS team!

Salu.

THE STAR LADY
Editor's note: At a lively business meeting held on 8/6/94, Gaye Ekker, E.J.'s sister, was visiting and Commander Hatonn asked her to share a sample of her writing talent. She read the fol­lowing in her homespun way onto the tape of that meeting, (which you can purchase through The Word , see end of journal for ordering information). We proudly present:

My sister called me up right here on this phone. She wuz excited. (We talk ever day on the long distance telephone. A few husbands back [of hers], one of them hollered that we didn't know there was any distance in our long calls; can get 'spensive, ya know.) Anyhow, she had tried ever thing--even married her marriage counselor. Now there was a real mistake.

Anyway, she called right up here on this phone and she said she'd found the help we needed, the answer to our prayers. Hope for tomorrow--all of them actually, right up to the end of our days, a blue print she called it--a 'strolager. Now that's too fancy a word fur me, so I dubbed her Star Lady. Well, that was clear back in '82. 'Twasn't long 'fore I fogged off to see her Star Lady, and she was right. Help was on the way! She told me the most wonderful things: how my children were going to be successful; that I should get into travel and write and go back to school. And then she said I would have a dee-vorce in two years. Well, that surely let the wind right outta my sails. Somebody tells me to do something, I always say, "Like Hell I will!"

Two years later I could'a got that dee-vorce. He was just itchin' to go. All set to have an affair with my best friend. I wonder if I'd a knowed that without the Star Lady. Anyway, I was too scared so I went to my best friend, and pointed out the signs. That's how affairs are, ya know--just sneak right up on ya-­there's warnin' signs, always; it don't just happen like they say, but mostly fellars don't pay attention in time. (Fellars to me is people, boys or girls.) And so, because she was my friend, she didn't come around anymore and he couldn't think of how to get together with her; she quick got herself all mixed up with a Desert News writer. So he stayed in his room when he was home and/or sober nigh on to the whole winter--straight through Christmas, drunk as one of them fancy lords--only he wasn't fancy, just drunk. Little boys don't understand. I don't either.

While I thought I fooled the Star Lady, what I really did was fool me. About '85 my sister called right up here on this phone and she says, "I've found a new Star Lady and this 'ns a psy­chic". I didn't know what a psychic was so I tried to look it up in my fancy dic-shun-ary. The thing about lookin' up words, you damn nigh have to know how to spell um fore you can look um up. I came out with "physic" first and I hoped that wasn't right. I sure would like to be a lady like my sister & talk proper. You'd a gotta kick out a listen'n to me waltzing over the phone trying to get her to spell psychic so I could look it up.

Anyway this'n was one and purely wonderful. Said my sun and rising sign was the same; that means I was here before. Says I been here lots of times (when I say I've made so many mistakes this time I gotta come again, folks don't hardly think that's Christian). Says I was a mean, fe-row-cious son-of-a-bitch, probly one of them that hollered, "Off with their heads!" A man, no less. Says this life is to show me the "softer side of humanity". That's a crock a crap if I ever heard it. I'm as tough as Old Lady Hunt, and she was tough. Chewed tobacco; she could nail a grasshopper right in the eye further'n I can throw with my good arm. Anyway, this Star Lady said my Venus is in Sagittarius (that sounds nasty, don't it?) said I can handle three affairs at a time and I'd have three husbands. Well, I ain't never had no affairs and only one husband. Just look at what I've got to look forward to! She thought I oughta see this man pyschic--he's got his doc-toe-rate in pshy, pshy-­well you know--he's one of them head people. So off I went. Oh, he had the nicest, softest voice. Said I was close to Jesus. Said much closer than most. Said he could see Jesus standin' behind me, said I was "bathed in his Aura". That sounded nasty to me, too, but then I felt a great weight lifted from my shoulders when he said, "Jesus I give her back to you".

Ya see, I've always been, well, blind in one eye and don't see good out of the other'n. When I was sixteen I decided to get married. 'Course having got religion when that Bible thumper came to town that winter and when my folks went ape s---(somehow ape crap don't have the same sound, does it?)--well anyway, plum crazy right out of their minds, cryin' and carryin' on, I went down to the spring and I prayed, "Oh, Lord, if I shouldn't be gittin' married give me a sign." No bells rang, no voice came outta the clouds, no trumpets sounded, no choir of angels, but as God is my witness, I knew I shouldn't be gitten' married. I did anyway. I gave up prayin'--if ya ain't gonna mind, no sense takin' up his time. And Mama died.

Well, when the Star Man called Jesus in that way you can't imagine my relief and I threw my arms around Jesus and I been prayin' ever since. Why I talk to him about every little thing. I say I'll pray over it and I do. I'm that same little girl that just talked all the time. I just know Jesus winks at my Daddy and they both recall how Daddy used to say, "Let's listen to quiet for a while".

Well, things got bad again. You know that very first Star. Lady told me your horry-scope is where all the stars wuz when you were born. It makes a road map of your life--shows you where all the twists and turns and pot holes is; and the purty places too, and then you get to choose. Now that you know where all the pot holes is you can go around, pull over or hit the suckers head on. I sure as hell had been hittin' ever one of them lately, and the wheels of my life were bent near clear off, so I panicked and went back to formal church. Took up goin' to meetin' three times a week and prayin', "Lord help me Pur-ser-vear." I shud a been prayin', "Thy will be done," and so shud you. Things went from bad to worse.

Flew right out to Calli-forn-ia on the aero plane to another Star Man and I can tell you Calli-forn-ia Star Fellars ain't cheap. Well, he said there was a Big Bang comin' and someone from my past would come ridin' in and we could make fire with no wood, whatever that means, and wherever he is I wish he'd show up. Anyway, the Big Bang came and went and when some Star Fellar tells you about a Big Bang, you just say, "Move them Stars over, I ain't havin' one".

Well now my moon's in Virgo and the Star Lady says I'm going to be real hard on myself for a couple of years, but there's always hope. Says I flunked recess and I think play is a four letter word and I better damn well pay attention; I can work my­self to death, and I'm workin' on it.

I hate sur prizes so I've got my funeral planned. Garth Brooks is gonna sing Ghost Rider In the Sky and Michael Bolton, How Can We Be Lovers If We Can't Be Friends and my friend Bill Holm from Minniota, Minnesota plays the piano just like my Mama, will close with What A Friend I Have In Jesus in polka rhythm--Oh it will be splendid. And I'm not being buried in the ground for some graduate student to examine my bones and pill loss o pies over my demise. I ain't wild about fire, but I don't see no other way, and then I'm havin' them ashes FLUNG.

One of my proper friends said "Titter, titter," (that's how you laugh proper.) "Titter, titter, you mean scattered don't you, scatter your ashes?"

No! Damn it. I mean FLUNG! When I'm through here I've made such a mess this time, I won't be long. I'll be back in no time so I'm FLINGING outta here. I need a nap.