PJ 105
CHAPTER 17

WATCH OUT: GRANDMA'S ON A ROLL AGAIN
Executive Order 12919, GATT, NAFTA &
First Amendment Rights
CONTACT, INC. NEWS August 8,1994

RE: Executive Order 12919, of Bill Clinton et allis.
RE: BLOCKADE of American Jobs. Industry. Health Care. Education. CONTRACTS, Natural Resources i.e.. Richard M. Nixon President of the united States. GATT, and NAFTA.
RE: "A Clear and Present Danger " i.e.. First Amendment Rights.

Dear Rick and Readers,

Affixed hereto [see pgs. 38-40] SECTION 4. WAR POW­ERS, Supreme Court of the United States, 1863, 2 Black 635, 17.L. Ed. 459: CONSTITUTIONAL LAW at COMMON LAW.
Issue #1: The blockade of ports. goods and so forth in re­gards to persons. possessions. etc.
In the 1990s this can be 'equated' to a blockade against all Americans. their rights to work and produce goods. their rights to the pursuit of happiness and doing so in a COMPETMVE AND FAIR MARKET INDUSTRY in their own states and in their own nation. Includes even the Constitutional right to CONTRACT.
Issue #2: War has been well defined to be: "That state in which a nation prosecutes its right by force".
In the issue #2, the Right by Force, is forcing the American people to be subject to that which they reject. object to. deny. refuse to accept, refuse to assent to: as it violates their RIGHTS conferred by the Constitutional provisions.
"The true test of its existence, as found in the writings of the sages of common law. may thus summarily be stated:" "When the regular course of justice is interrupted by revolt, rebellion. or insurrection, so that the Courts of Justice cannot be kept open. CIVIL WAR EXISTS and hostilities may be prosecuted on the same footing as if those opposing the Government (the people) were foreign enemies invading the land."
Issue #3: We now address the rights of property. This in­cludes all properties. albeit jobs. industry, religious freedoms. freedom of speech. education: any thing conferred by the Con­stitution as inherent. inviolable, perpetual (Article VI of the Constitution) and forever (in the parents of the Constitution).
The Constitution. per the Supreme Court: "Under the very peculiar Constitution of this Government (of the people. Article IV. Sec. IV). although the citizens owe supreme allegiance to the Federal Government. they owe also a qualified allegiance to the State in which they are domiciled. THEIR PERSONS AND PROPERTY ARE SUBJECT TO ITS LAWS ".
As to the POWER of the President to enforce WAR POW­ERS ACTS ON THE PEOPLE. the Supreme Court stated: "I am compelled to the conclusion that no civil war existed between this Government and the States in insurrection till recognized by the Act of Congress 13th day of July, 1861; that the PRESI­DENT DOES NOT POSSESS THE POWER UNDER THE CON­STITUTION TO DECLARE WAR OR RECOGNIZE ITS EXIS­TENCE WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE LAW OF NATIONS, WHICH CARRIES WITH IT BELLIGERENT RIGHTS, AND THUS CHANGE THE COUNTRY AND ALL ITS CITIZENS FROM A STATE OF PEACE TO A STATE OF WAR: THAT THIS POWER BELONGS EXCLUSIVELY TO THE CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES, AND CONSEQUENTLY, THAT THE PRESIDENT HAD NO POWER TO SET ON FOOT A BLOCKADE UNDER THE LAW OF NATIONS, AND THAT THE CAPTURE OF THE VESSEL AND CARGO IN THIS CASE, AND IN ALL CASES BEFORE US IN WHICH THE CAPTURE OCCURRED BEFORE THE 13th of July, 1861, FOR BREACH OF BLOCKADE, AS FOR ENEMIES' PROPERTY, ARE ILLEGAL AND VOID, AND THAT THE DECREES OF CONDEMNATION SHOULD BE REVERSED AND THE VES­SEL AND CARGO RESTORED ."
As to THE WAR POWERS ACT, the President of the United States adheres to EXECUTIVE ORDER 12919, which is A DECLARATION OF WAR AGAINST THE AMERICAN
CITIZENS, whereupon the American People have been forced to an act of submission to a BLOCKADE OF THEIR INDUS­TRIES, THEIR JOBS, THEIR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution.
SHAME ON YOU. BILL CLINTON, and shame on any CONGRESSMAN or SENATOR who adheres to this DECLA­RATION OF WAR against the American People. You have ex­ceeded your vested powers granted by the sovereignties will of the people as held by the Constitution, Mr. President.
A Clear and Present Danger exists in this nation, when BLOCKADES exist against the American people's ability to provision to themselves, produce for themselves, provide to themselves that which is necessary to sustain life, liberty and freedom from slavery, including excessive and abusive forms of Government which uses "Imperialism/Imperialistic" Acts as would be only declared by and reserved by IMPERIAL RULERS such as Sovereign Kings/Queens.
Let's take a look at the Colonial Period, page 42, Constitu­tional Law, 1959's Origin of Judicial Review.
Organization of the colonies conformed over the years to three main categories: first, the royal provinces, over which the Crown control was most direct and over which royal governors ruled pursuant to a royal commission and instructions; (See Richard M. Nixon's, Executive Order 11649 of 1972 which divvied up the United States into REGIONS, with Area General Managers all across the nation).
Constitutions and review clearly reflected the drive to limit Government in its powers. A new factor arose; in one sense a reflection of the trend toward limited Government, in another a response to the concrete relationships of the colonies to each other, but, in any case, a powerful force in the emergence of the National Constitution did occur. This new factor was the devel­opment of Federalism as a principle of organization, a principle involving the division of powers between higher and lower gov­ernmental bodies, no one body being possessed of "ALL POWER". (Origin of Judicial Review, 1959).
In Executive Order 12919, a derivative of the EMERGENCY WAR POWERS ACT, our rights to privacy, rights to liberty, rights to freedom of movement, rights to life, rights to our NATURAL RESOURCES, rights to our rights to CONTRACT and almost everything, in one fell swoop, is taken away; EVEN OUR RIGHTS TO A "CONSTITUTIONAL LAW COURT ", as "The Emergency War Powers Act suspends the Writ of Habeas Corpus, and the Constitution of the People of the United States of America". Or it attempts to do so.
The adhering to GATT, which was never ratified by any congress from 1946-47 et seq., has denied the American People the rights to compete in a fair and equal domestic market place, as did this so-called NAFTA agreement. These agreements (contracts) are designed to destroy the American People's right to WORK and the right to enjoy the fruits of their labours, meaning: the right to choose the type of insurance coverage they desire, the right to life, as the new Health Care laws, if passed, have a provision: The critically ill will be terminated, and the rights to Equal Protection of and under the Laws are being sus­pended, and frankly it's a damned screwed up MESS! This mess has put the American people right straight back into the old colonial laws of the PATROON SYSTEM, governed by the BOARD OF TRADE!
The great and inestimable Constitution of the United States of America, adheres to the Laws of the People as the People de­sired their country to be run by the Federals, but they retained the Right to Govern themselves in the 10th Amendment, in the event the Federals screwed up. They did not grant to the Fed­eral Government the "Absolute Power "; not at any time, before the adoption of the Constitution or at any time later. The Con­stitution adheres to ARTICLE IV, SEC. IV, being a GOV­ERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE AND FOR THE PEOPLE. Nowhere in this Constitution, is the thing called DEMOCRACY noticed. A "DEMOCRACY" is a government just like the Crown of England did impose on the Colonies, where a FEW govern the majority...? In doing so, IMPERIAL­ISM rears its ugly head, as does CORRUPTION, which is UNCHECKABLE, and DESPOTISM and TYRANNY against the majority committed by the FEW, who think themselves above all laws, and to-be and/or wannabee KINGS and QUEENS, by denying our rights of choice, the rights of free­dom, the rights of liberty, the rights to work, the rights to enjoy the fruits of our labours, the rights to privacy, the rights to QUIET ENJOYMENT and moreover, the RIGHTS TO PEACE AND TRANQUILITY the first and most basic statement in the preamble of the Constitution of the United States of America.
Hillary Clinton, has no business doing the things she is at­tempting to do; she is not noticed of having any powers allowed and/or provisioned or even NOTICED in the Constitution of the United States of America, or in any of its antecedents/parent documents. Hillary Clinton should sit down and get out of the Office of the Presidency as 'she was not elected'. She is ex­ceeding the powers vested, even to the President, and to the Congress. The proper identifiable word is INTERMEDDLING, which is illegal in its very context. INTERMEDDLING and Obstruction. into the private affairs of the People. into the pri­vate rights of the People and attempting to ABORT the laws of the RIGHTS of the People under the "Guise and Colour of the Law ".
The CONGRESS HAS NO RIGHT BESTOWED UPON THEM or GRANTED TO THEM WHICH WOULD ALLOW SUCH A THING!
Hillary Clinton's favorite words are: "Get a LIFE"! Americans are trying to KEEP THEIR LIVES but will surely lose them "IF" this shemale gets her way on ANY Bill, on ANY Health Care Program.
These people (Bill andl Billary) claim to be Professional Con­stitutional Lawyers? Which Constitution did they read, Eng­land's, Russia's, Communist Russia, Mein Kamph; WHICH Constitution was it? As lit most assuredly was not the Constitu­tion of the United States of America...but!, it reeks of the rancid stench of THE THIRD REICH, complete with concentration camps (already assembled, 14 of them to be exact), termination of the ill (as in the Health Care Program). We watched this BULL CRAP, and we see it over and over again on Television "lest we not forget "...the DEATH CAMPS, the OVENS, THE TERMINATION OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE during another administration, called the THIRD REICH! This cannot, nor must it be allowed to happen in America. There is a PRESENT and EXISTING IMMINENT DANGER of this happening.
"I" can truthfully say: I have watched husbands laying in or on gurneys, with "no" apparent life threatening illness (with nothing a competent doctor cognizant of his medicines, ill­nesses, diagnosis, prognosis and methods of treatments would not have cured in short order) and the Hospital Staff and the Wife--BARTERING FOR BODY PARTS on these older gener­ations...??? While the husband lay strapped to this gurney, afraid to put his head down on the pillow... listening to every word that was being SAID and BARTERED. The next day. "George" (his real name) was gone.
What I have to say about this New World Order is: "If you have something they want, 'they are going to take it', albeit property, body parts, and/or any other thing they choose to take away from you and you are going to be forced to sit there and take it." All because some damned sets of fools, sailing a ship of fools, decided they wanted that which is, nor is given freely, nor desired to be given, nor intended to be given and alienated from the 'owners' and that be our RIGHTS, FREEDOMS, LIBERTY and Freedoms of Choice.
For the record. Russell Herman. Catherine Herman (Russell's wife), V.K. Durham. and his cousin, another "V" Durham. are all friends, and we all share the same mail-box fa­cilities...and sometimes when Russ is not too ill to talk, we all get together and talk about the "thises and thats" which are go­ing on, and which have gone on. I would like to share this with you--it's something that Catherine said the other day, when she came in from hanging out the laundry--(Russ and Catherine are not wealthy people by any means, and they have a very hard time making ends meet.)
The day was hot, very hot--and she had been doing the laun­dry from Russell's bed and his other laundry, and had been hanging them out on the line, so the air and the sun would 'cleanse them naturally', and she looked right in my eyes, with a look I have never seen on her face, and she said: " You know, I have been thinking about all that has gone on since Russell went through that mess over in Missouri, and I have been thinking about no one having an area of Jurisdiction over these Criminal Acts, and when the FBI said: 'Sorry, Mrs. Herman, even though all these FEDERAL LAWS have been broken, we do not have the money to investigate and prosecute' "... Then, she said: "I will never forget Russell looking up at me and saying: 'After all the people WE have helped..the only face I see when I look up is yours' "...and she continued: "I have been thinking about all those son-of-a-bitches who have said: 'If you need any
help, let us know' ..and then she would answer: 'I need help desperately, right here and right now'. The reply would be, 'well, if you need any help let us know.' " She said her "requests for help from any area were falling on deaf ears".
Catherine then walked in and washed her face, hands and arms, dried them off, and came back into the living room and said: "You know, I have been giving a lot of thought about that DAMMED CERTIFICATE...and all we have gone through, trying to help a bunch of people who could care less, from the presidency, the Congress, on down to the John and Jane Doe on the every-day level...and EVERYBODY wants something 'IF ' the damned thing gets done. But not one living soul--without malicious motive--has offered to help us." Then she looked at me, with that cold look she can sometimes give, and said: "I am not prone to be as LIBERAL with all of that accumulated inter­est as have been Russell and V.K. And believe me, I have something to say about this also: Count on IT, 'I' do."
I saw something that day in Catherine, that I had never seen before, because here is a woman whose only desires were to keep the family happy, clean, well fed, housed; she read a lot, loved to make her quilts, loved to dabble with her art work, but she never gave an inkling as to anything about the "end use of the Certificate"...nor even hinted that she had ever thought about it very much. The Catherine I had known all these years had few wants, loved people, loved her home and her husband, but--I saw a change come over her--and I watched her silently make her own decisions, about what is to come.
The following day I went back over to the house, and discov­ered the DEPARTMENT OF AGEING had been there--something about "ABUSE and/or GUNS IN THE HOUSE "...(matter of fact, I stood under the living room window and listened, just in case there was gong to be trouble)...
I heard the Social Worker, and the Illinois Department of Ageing Representatives, say: "You realize, Mrs. Herman, that you need someone here to assist you with Russell. You realize, I'm sure, how ill he is." Then I heard that little woman give them a blast that I was surprised to hear from her. She re­sponded with: IF you so-called Suzy do-gooders are so eager to insure Mr. Herman's QUALITY CARE, and insure him not being abused, WHERE IN THE G$#&%%$# Hell were you
when he was taken across state lines, kidnapped, put into a hos­pital in Missouri, when I thought he was going to Marion, Illi­nois to the V.A--came up missing for 2 days--and over 40 doc­tors, invasively, excessively radiated my husband, who only had a severe case of diverticulitis, and gave him cancer, cancer poisoning by the excessive invasive radiation, and sent him home to die. WHERE IN THE HELL WERE YOU?! And What in the Hell are you doing here trying to set my fanny up--when all I am trying to do is SAVE MY HUSBAND'S LIFE! Ladies, something is very wrong here...now you get the hell out of this house, and stay out of this house, because WE HAVE BEEN THE ONES WHO HAVE BEEN SLANDERED AND ABUSED!, and the Doctor allowed it to happen!"
I knew the "party was over " so I quietly went back to my car and backed around so the parties in the house could not see me as they left; then I went into the house and Catherine was so mad! (this is how she put it "I am so dammed mad I could chew Rail-Road Spikes!" Then she continued: "But I had the bastards to give me a letter saying there were no GUNS in this house other than THREE ANTIQUES (family inherited), and it is witnessed, and there will be no RANDY WEAVER type of Bull Shit gong on in or around this house, because I told those women: ' THERE WILL BE PEACE AND QUIET IN THIS HOUSE, DO YOU HEAR ME?' " They both agreed there would be "peace and quiet " because that little old woman stood up and DECLARED her 14th Amendment Rights. Talking about A SPUNKY UTILE OLD LADY, Catherine had some "Spice and Pepper " I never knew her to have before.
From what I heard there is a new WOMAN ON THE BLOCK, and she is mad as hell, and she is not going to take it any more. As she so aptly put it: "Enough of this Bull Shit is Enough."

There has to be a message in these pages somewhere... /s/ Grandma

"Further Sayeth Naught"

JACKIE KENNEDY'S GOLD CERTIFICATE
August 8, 1994
CONTACT, Inc. News

Dear Rick;

You asked me about JACKIE KENNEDY's "Certificate of 1863". It would be one of the FOUR (4) which we have dis­cussed earlier. However, do not confuse our BONUS CER­TIFICATE 3392-No. 181 of May 1, 1875 with "Jackie's".

Due to the FRAUDS after the HURTADO and HOBSON agreements which occurred from 1876 forward, as three times as much product was being shipped than was being told to the "owners", all other Certificates were canceled pursuant to Leg­islative Act 3955 of 1906-07.

The OLDER Certificates were almost all ENGLISH OWNED by the British Peruvian Corporation ET ALLIS, which to our knowledge have been and were redeemed. However, ours was ASSUMED by the United States of America to keep England from taking over the Custom Houses, Warehouses of both Chile and Peru, as it would have given ENCROACH­MENT on the North American Continent by FOREIGN POW­ERS, contrary to the MONROE DOCTRINE and its COROL­LARYS.

It is believed that the other four are Jackie Kennedy's (Mass.). There is supposed to be one in New York, another in Connecticut, and another in Deleware. I think this is the order (but one can never be certain), but these were "Paid" from what we can gather. Maybe not...can't tell without more info.

V.K. Durham

CHAPTER 18
PATRIOT TALK RADIO HOST TOM DONAHUE
RAILROADED TO PRISON
(text pict.)