5/6 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 5 6 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#105, AMERICA IN PERIL- AN UNDERSTATEMENT!

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#105, AMERICA IN PERIL- AN UNDERSTATEMENT!

PJ 105
    CHAPTER 15
    GOLD CERTIFICATE HISTORY LESSON
    by Ronn Jackson
    Editor's note: While Ronn Jackson considers this an "addendum" to his BULLETIN #19 it is actually a down-to-earth, historical teaching piece on the subject of Gold Certificates and other Government financial obligations which are so much the central subject of this week's CONTACT.

BULLETIN #19 (Addendum)
    There is a great deal of confusion existing about obligations issued by the United States Government. I'm going to explain those certificates, the purpose of them, and how and what we, as citizens, can expect as a result of the Government's actions on those certificates.

First, the practice of issuing government obligations started as a result of our Government wanting to do something without having the money to do it, and started as early as the first legis­lature.

The first obligations issued had significant impact on the lives of our citizens then, and what the Government learned then was of the apathy that existed within the populace. People didn't care. As long as what the Government did, did not affect them as individuals at that particular time, forget it. (Do you recognize anything going on now that is similar?)

Even though those actions, by comparison, meant little com­pared to now, what those actions did were to establish a pattern and habits that continue to this very day.

The certificates that I am referring to are of two individual types. The first were those issued by the Treasury of the United States, encumbering the Government and, therefore, the States and the people. The second were those issued by and after De­cember 26, 1913 by the Federal Reserve System.

Before I can continue I must give you definitions as contained in Title 28 USC so that you can fully understand what I'm saying about the actions of the Government. Remember these defi­nitions are those of the Government, only used every day by Government for and primarily against you-the-uninformed-but-­thinkingly-knowledgeable citizens.

Some Definitions. Definition #1: The United States of America. Their definition is: the sovereign 50 Union States. Definition #2: United States. Their definition is: Federal Ter­ritory only; i.e., American Samoa, Washington, D.C., U.S. Virgin Islands, any seaport, military reservation, U.S. court­house or government federal office of any kind. In other words, two separate countries do exist by definition of our law. Defi­nition #3: Positive Law. Their definition is: Laws passed by the Federal Government that comply with the Constitution. These laws apply to both the United States of America and the United States. Definition #4: Non-Positive Law. Their defi­nition is: Laws passed by the Federal Government that do not comply to the Constitution and are only applicable to the Federal United States, not to the United States of America (but implied by our national political leaders that all laws do apply, whether Constitutional or not). For example: the Brady Bill. The wording uses the term United States, not the United States of America, because the bill is in conflict with Articles 2, 5 and 10 of the Constitution and is only applicable to the Federal Nation, not to the entire Country. Definition #5: Acts of Congress. Their definition is: Laws enacted by Congress and signed by the Executive Branch of Government. These acts can apply to both the United States of America and the United States if they com­ply to the Constitution. If they do not, those acts only apply to the Federal Territory, the United States, not to we-as-citizens of the sovereign 50 states, which reside in the United States of America.

"Acts of Congress that you may be familiar with that only apply to the Federal United States but have been adhesioned to and by you that only apply to the Federal Territory are: The Federal Reserve Act of 1913; the Social Security Act; the Gold Reserve Act of 1934. to mention only a few. In other words all laws that do not conform to the Constitution, only apply to Federal Territory and any person who implies anything different is guilty of actionable fraud and is guilty of treason to the Constitution no matter whether the party's title is President. Congressman or anyone in a position of en­forcement of any unconstitutional law."

Government on a daily basis (Federal), that exceeds its juris­diction as the United States Government, is a Federal Govern­ment not a national government. Now, how do those definitions apply to the issues and the existence of those certificates that I refer to? Government is a monopoly. And as an entity, in or­der to enlarge itself and grow, it must set an example of con­forming to all laws and to the Constitution, or make you and I believe that they are.

When Federal laws are passed and signed they are placed in one of the 50 United States code books to give the appearance of conforming to the law of the land, the Constitution. The English language is manipulated without you or the judicial system being any the wiser. When law is encoded unto the reference books those responsible do "two tiny, almost imperceptible items". First, the two words AND and ANY are switched as the sen­tence structure requires; and secondly, on non-positive law, the singular tense, the United States, is changed to the plural tense to infer that the United States of America and the United States have the same meaning. They do not, according to the Gov­ernment's own definitions.

You were going to say: Do our law-makers know of this practice? The majority of them are members of the Bar Associ­ation. You draw your own conclusions and look at the earnings of many attorneys in this country. Any individual who is a part of any organization which is self-governing and self-regulating such as the ABA, is part of what is to be described as being self-serving. Yes, they know and are not about to change the status quo, even at the expense of you and me. After all, there are still our neighbors who don't know what you and I do.

Next, individual members of Government are no different than you and I. There is so much to be done in their capacity, and so little time to do it in. It is not that I am suggesting that all politicians are rotten when they are elected but, after one term, if something of a positive nature can't be seen by their actions, then this is an indication that they have accepted what has been going on and are now a part of the "good old boys" network and will continue on as their predecessors did. In other words, when a junior member of Congress disagrees with a senior member, that is for appearances only and seniority will prevail. This is where partisan politics come into play, and instead of an individual being a citizen first, he or she is not for this country first, but for the party in control of the majority of Government. This is known as job security!

Now, as you and I know, Rome was not built in a day; Government did not attain their unlawful status or their un­constitutional position overnight. While each of us can cite several occasions in which Government screwed us around, we have only ourselves and our ancestors to blame by our at­titude of indifference.

The single most flagrant violation or usurpation of our rights started in the early 1850s. This is when the two most significant obligations were issued. They are, COSMOS certificate number 3392, sub-number 181, which replace numbers 143, 149, and 152; and certificate number 3392, sub number 185, which re­place numbers 153, 156, and 157.

The COSMOS certificate has first place on redemption and those certificates are unusual in that they have no specified dol­lar amount but place a hold or a lien on all gold within the physical United States, as gold was used as the only certain se­curity for those obligations. In other words, if the holders of those notes find themselves in the position of default, for any reason, they can call the notes and demand payment in full, in gold, and all of it in the possession of the United States Government. Now you know why Roosevelt pushed through the Gold Reserve Act of 1934. Yes. it is non-positive law!

Next came a Presidential Order in 1947, which was not acted upon by Congress but known by the then-members, enabling the Chief Executive of our country to direct the Treasurer of the United States to issue, to nations friendly to us, certificates with the full backing of this country, for specified amounts to develop their countries. This was deemed to be a better alternative than actually giving cash. These certificates were not to be cashed but were to be used to obtain lines of credit, and then to be re­turned as soon as a permanent line of financing could be granted. In other words, this country was an interim co-signer to get other countries over the hump; and, of course, we, as a country, had just bought a new ally right out from under the Communist noses--so we were told. Naturally, what you weren't told was who those certificates went to. Some went to Japan and other Far East nations, several went to the Near East, which I will refer to as camel merchants. Also, what you were not told was, those certificates were only issued to countries which had as leaders, assholes such as Saddam Hussein. Our country knew that there was little or no chance of being repaid, and actually gave out the certificates for political reasons, more than any other single reason. Although no Chief Executive would admit to actually ordering the issues of the certificates, they were instrumental in several countries not becoming Com­munistic. However, whenever the Constitution is circumvented, those acts will come back to haunt you every time. Had several of those countries gone the way of Lenin, Communism would have failed many, many years ago. You can really say that our interference with those countries actually propagated Communism. The issuance of those certificates helped many ways towards a One World Order, which has been the aim of several so-called patriots.

Now, to my knowledge of most of those certificates, there are 210 listed as obligations of the United States, as listed within the computer files and records of the Treasury of the United States within the files of the private, or profit, organization known as the Federal Reserve System. In 1983 and during the final stages of my breakup with The Committee (of 14, at that time), I decided to take something to remember them by. Knowing that several fire-proof file cabinets, that had combination locks on them, sat inside the main office, I borrowed a half-ton pick-up truck from a friend of mine and stopped and rented a refrigerator dolly. I drove to 16th Avenue Northwest in Washington, D.C. and loaded four of them into the back of the truck. The load was too heavy for the truck and it took over 2 hours to go the short distance to the plane to Virginia.

I was contacted the following day by the Committee; I was asked if it was I who had taken the files and I admitted that I had done so. I was requested to return them, and I stated that I had not inspected the contents of the file cabinets and would consider doing so only after my inspection. I still retain those files. Most of the contents of those files (which included the original obligations, 183 of them) are, but not restricted to: Several original Presidential findings; medical records of some very in­teresting people; hidden financial holdings of some very inter­esting people. In other words information that is very damag­ing. I will give it, piece by piece, to a Federal Grand Jury, which is already committed.

I know that several of you are very committed to what you are doing; if you would like me to be of assistance to you, please ask. I only ask that you know of the league that you're playing in and when you open your mouth you do so with intent and purpose and fully understand the potential ramifications.

/s/ Ronn Jackson
    CHAPTER 16
    OBSERVATIONS OF ANOTHER BAD DAY IN COURT
    by Brent Moorhead 8/8/94
    Last Thursday, August 4th, 1994, I attended yet another hearing on the Ekker "criminal trespass" case at the Kern County Municipal Court in Mojave. I want to take this opportunity to share with our readers my personal observations and opinions about the type of activity that many of us have witnessed in this court and others.

This should have been the final hearing on the case because the property [lot], alleged to have been criminally trodden upon by the Ekkers, was sold, subsequent to the filing of the original criminal trespass charges, to the Phoenix Church of Christ (Phoenix, Arizona). This church also owns (next door to the lot) the house where the Ekkers are caretakers. With this in mind, those of us waiting to hear the case called up by the judge were rather typically disappointed by the events that followed.

The presiding judge turned out to be Judge Quinlen, whom the Ekkers helped get elected in his run against former Judge Jason Brent. Our regular readers will recognize the name of Jason Brent because of his collaboration with one George Green. Anyway, shortly after he called their case, Judge Quinlen said that he knew the Ekkers and he then stated that he would not be able to make any rulings on any motions and that he would have to recuse [legalese for disqualify] himself from the case. That was very frustrating because Mr. Scott Tips (attorney for the Ekkers) was just getting started with his oral motion to dismiss the case on the grounds that there was obviously no longer any interest by the original owner and, to any rational mind, there would be no point in continuing the prosecution.

Ah, but rational or reasonable thinking rarely enters the courts these days, as many of you have found out! Mr. Tips stated to Judge Quinlen that he had contacted Mr. Oglesby (Deputy District Attorney) to ask that the case be dropped. Mr. Oglesby had replied to him by stating that if the Ekkers paid the original property owner's legal bills, that he would consider dropping the case! Well, first of all, that sounds like extortion to me, and second, why would he care if that particular attorney got paid? The case was being prosecuted by the County and not the original property owner. So, why would or should the Ekkers pay any legal bills of the property owner, who was not even a principal in this criminal case?!? This was not a civil action.

Well, the plot thickens as it usually does when you have dark energies involved. Now, guess who the attorney was for the original property owner who was still trying to get paid for initi­ating this entire action against the Ekkers? That's right--you guessed it--JASON BRENT!! Oh, aren't we having fun now! When I found that out, this case began to have a sort of twisted sense to it. Later, in the evening, at approximately 5:24 PM, Mr. Oglesby was seen getting out of his 4-door Chevy Caprice and walking into the office of Jason Brent. What an amazing coincidence. Now I've gotten ahead of myself so let's go back again.

The next order of business was for Judge Quinlen to set a new trial hearing date for the Ekkers because, even if he wanted to dismiss the case, he legally couldn't. Mr. Oglesby argued vigorously for a quick trial date so that these horrible senior "trespassers" could be brought to justice. (All of this in the face of the fact that the Ekkers have a legal easement, or right of pass-thru, to the lot and this is known by all parties involved.)

Mr. Tips argued very effectively that he would need time to file motions and prepare for trial if Mr. Oglesby intended to pursue this unwarranted and stupid case (adjectives mine) any further. Mr. Oglesby abruptly walked out of the courtroom twice while Mr. Tips was speaking to Judge Quinlen. Not only is this incredibly rude, it shows a total lack of respect. I would guess that Mr. Oglesby needed to make a call to Jason Brent for further instructions.

Well, over strong objections by Mr. Oglesby, Judge Quinlen set a new trial date for October 11, 1994. Hopefully, the next judge will dismiss the case. BUT--something tells me not to breathe a sigh of relief just quite yet!

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#105, AMERICA IN PERIL- AN UNDERSTATEMENT!

PJ 105
    CHAPTER 17

WATCH OUT: GRANDMA'S ON A ROLL AGAIN
    Executive Order 12919, GATT, NAFTA &
    First Amendment Rights
    CONTACT, INC. NEWS August 8,1994

RE: Executive Order 12919, of Bill Clinton et allis.
    RE: BLOCKADE of American Jobs. Industry. Health Care. Education. CONTRACTS, Natural Resources i.e.. Richard M. Nixon President of the united States. GATT, and NAFTA.
    RE: "A Clear and Present Danger " i.e.. First Amendment Rights.

Dear Rick and Readers,

Affixed hereto [see pgs. 38-40] SECTION 4. WAR POW­ERS, Supreme Court of the United States, 1863, 2 Black 635, 17.L. Ed. 459: CONSTITUTIONAL LAW at COMMON LAW.
    Issue #1: The blockade of ports. goods and so forth in re­gards to persons. possessions. etc.
    In the 1990s this can be 'equated' to a blockade against all Americans. their rights to work and produce goods. their rights to the pursuit of happiness and doing so in a COMPETMVE AND FAIR MARKET INDUSTRY in their own states and in their own nation. Includes even the Constitutional right to CONTRACT.
    Issue #2: War has been well defined to be: "That state in which a nation prosecutes its right by force".
    In the issue #2, the Right by Force, is forcing the American people to be subject to that which they reject. object to. deny. refuse to accept, refuse to assent to: as it violates their RIGHTS conferred by the Constitutional provisions.
    "The true test of its existence, as found in the writings of the sages of common law. may thus summarily be stated:" "When the regular course of justice is interrupted by revolt, rebellion. or insurrection, so that the Courts of Justice cannot be kept open. CIVIL WAR EXISTS and hostilities may be prosecuted on the same footing as if those opposing the Government (the people) were foreign enemies invading the land."
    Issue #3: We now address the rights of property. This in­cludes all properties. albeit jobs. industry, religious freedoms. freedom of speech. education: any thing conferred by the Con­stitution as inherent. inviolable, perpetual (Article VI of the Constitution) and forever (in the parents of the Constitution).
    The Constitution. per the Supreme Court: "Under the very peculiar Constitution of this Government (of the people. Article IV. Sec. IV). although the citizens owe supreme allegiance to the Federal Government. they owe also a qualified allegiance to the State in which they are domiciled. THEIR PERSONS AND PROPERTY ARE SUBJECT TO ITS LAWS ".
    As to the POWER of the President to enforce WAR POW­ERS ACTS ON THE PEOPLE. the Supreme Court stated: "I am compelled to the conclusion that no civil war existed between this Government and the States in insurrection till recognized by the Act of Congress 13th day of July, 1861; that the PRESI­DENT DOES NOT POSSESS THE POWER UNDER THE CON­STITUTION TO DECLARE WAR OR RECOGNIZE ITS EXIS­TENCE WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE LAW OF NATIONS, WHICH CARRIES WITH IT BELLIGERENT RIGHTS, AND THUS CHANGE THE COUNTRY AND ALL ITS CITIZENS FROM A STATE OF PEACE TO A STATE OF WAR: THAT THIS POWER BELONGS EXCLUSIVELY TO THE CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES, AND CONSEQUENTLY, THAT THE PRESIDENT HAD NO POWER TO SET ON FOOT A BLOCKADE UNDER THE LAW OF NATIONS, AND THAT THE CAPTURE OF THE VESSEL AND CARGO IN THIS CASE, AND IN ALL CASES BEFORE US IN WHICH THE CAPTURE OCCURRED BEFORE THE 13th of July, 1861, FOR BREACH OF BLOCKADE, AS FOR ENEMIES' PROPERTY, ARE ILLEGAL AND VOID, AND THAT THE DECREES OF CONDEMNATION SHOULD BE REVERSED AND THE VES­SEL AND CARGO RESTORED ."
    As to THE WAR POWERS ACT, the President of the United States adheres to EXECUTIVE ORDER 12919, which is A DECLARATION OF WAR AGAINST THE AMERICAN
    CITIZENS, whereupon the American People have been forced to an act of submission to a BLOCKADE OF THEIR INDUS­TRIES, THEIR JOBS, THEIR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution.
    SHAME ON YOU. BILL CLINTON, and shame on any CONGRESSMAN or SENATOR who adheres to this DECLA­RATION OF WAR against the American People. You have ex­ceeded your vested powers granted by the sovereignties will of the people as held by the Constitution, Mr. President.
    A Clear and Present Danger exists in this nation, when BLOCKADES exist against the American people's ability to provision to themselves, produce for themselves, provide to themselves that which is necessary to sustain life, liberty and freedom from slavery, including excessive and abusive forms of Government which uses "Imperialism/Imperialistic" Acts as would be only declared by and reserved by IMPERIAL RULERS such as Sovereign Kings/Queens.
    Let's take a look at the Colonial Period, page 42, Constitu­tional Law, 1959's Origin of Judicial Review.
    Organization of the colonies conformed over the years to three main categories: first, the royal provinces, over which the Crown control was most direct and over which royal governors ruled pursuant to a royal commission and instructions; (See Richard M. Nixon's, Executive Order 11649 of 1972 which divvied up the United States into REGIONS, with Area General Managers all across the nation).
    Constitutions and review clearly reflected the drive to limit Government in its powers. A new factor arose; in one sense a reflection of the trend toward limited Government, in another a response to the concrete relationships of the colonies to each other, but, in any case, a powerful force in the emergence of the National Constitution did occur. This new factor was the devel­opment of Federalism as a principle of organization, a principle involving the division of powers between higher and lower gov­ernmental bodies, no one body being possessed of "ALL POWER". (Origin of Judicial Review, 1959).
    In Executive Order 12919, a derivative of the EMERGENCY WAR POWERS ACT, our rights to privacy, rights to liberty, rights to freedom of movement, rights to life, rights to our NATURAL RESOURCES, rights to our rights to CONTRACT and almost everything, in one fell swoop, is taken away; EVEN OUR RIGHTS TO A "CONSTITUTIONAL LAW COURT ", as "The Emergency War Powers Act suspends the Writ of Habeas Corpus, and the Constitution of the People of the United States of America". Or it attempts to do so.
    The adhering to GATT, which was never ratified by any congress from 1946-47 et seq., has denied the American People the rights to compete in a fair and equal domestic market place, as did this so-called NAFTA agreement. These agreements (contracts) are designed to destroy the American People's right to WORK and the right to enjoy the fruits of their labours, meaning: the right to choose the type of insurance coverage they desire, the right to life, as the new Health Care laws, if passed, have a provision: The critically ill will be terminated, and the rights to Equal Protection of and under the Laws are being sus­pended, and frankly it's a damned screwed up MESS! This mess has put the American people right straight back into the old colonial laws of the PATROON SYSTEM, governed by the BOARD OF TRADE!
    The great and inestimable Constitution of the United States of America, adheres to the Laws of the People as the People de­sired their country to be run by the Federals, but they retained the Right to Govern themselves in the 10th Amendment, in the event the Federals screwed up. They did not grant to the Fed­eral Government the "Absolute Power "; not at any time, before the adoption of the Constitution or at any time later. The Con­stitution adheres to ARTICLE IV, SEC. IV, being a GOV­ERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE AND FOR THE PEOPLE. Nowhere in this Constitution, is the thing called DEMOCRACY noticed. A "DEMOCRACY" is a government just like the Crown of England did impose on the Colonies, where a FEW govern the majority...? In doing so, IMPERIAL­ISM rears its ugly head, as does CORRUPTION, which is UNCHECKABLE, and DESPOTISM and TYRANNY against the majority committed by the FEW, who think themselves above all laws, and to-be and/or wannabee KINGS and QUEENS, by denying our rights of choice, the rights of free­dom, the rights of liberty, the rights to work, the rights to enjoy the fruits of our labours, the rights to privacy, the rights to QUIET ENJOYMENT and moreover, the RIGHTS TO PEACE AND TRANQUILITY the first and most basic statement in the preamble of the Constitution of the United States of America.
    Hillary Clinton, has no business doing the things she is at­tempting to do; she is not noticed of having any powers allowed and/or provisioned or even NOTICED in the Constitution of the United States of America, or in any of its antecedents/parent documents. Hillary Clinton should sit down and get out of the Office of the Presidency as 'she was not elected'. She is ex­ceeding the powers vested, even to the President, and to the Congress. The proper identifiable word is INTERMEDDLING, which is illegal in its very context. INTERMEDDLING and Obstruction. into the private affairs of the People. into the pri­vate rights of the People and attempting to ABORT the laws of the RIGHTS of the People under the "Guise and Colour of the Law ".
    The CONGRESS HAS NO RIGHT BESTOWED UPON THEM or GRANTED TO THEM WHICH WOULD ALLOW SUCH A THING!
    Hillary Clinton's favorite words are: "Get a LIFE"! Americans are trying to KEEP THEIR LIVES but will surely lose them "IF" this shemale gets her way on ANY Bill, on ANY Health Care Program.
    These people (Bill andl Billary) claim to be Professional Con­stitutional Lawyers? Which Constitution did they read, Eng­land's, Russia's, Communist Russia, Mein Kamph; WHICH Constitution was it? As lit most assuredly was not the Constitu­tion of the United States of America...but!, it reeks of the rancid stench of THE THIRD REICH, complete with concentration camps (already assembled, 14 of them to be exact), termination of the ill (as in the Health Care Program). We watched this BULL CRAP, and we see it over and over again on Television "lest we not forget "...the DEATH CAMPS, the OVENS, THE TERMINATION OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE during another administration, called the THIRD REICH! This cannot, nor must it be allowed to happen in America. There is a PRESENT and EXISTING IMMINENT DANGER of this happening.
    "I" can truthfully say: I have watched husbands laying in or on gurneys, with "no" apparent life threatening illness (with nothing a competent doctor cognizant of his medicines, ill­nesses, diagnosis, prognosis and methods of treatments would not have cured in short order) and the Hospital Staff and the Wife--BARTERING FOR BODY PARTS on these older gener­ations...??? While the husband lay strapped to this gurney, afraid to put his head down on the pillow... listening to every word that was being SAID and BARTERED. The next day. "George" (his real name) was gone.
    What I have to say about this New World Order is: "If you have something they want, 'they are going to take it', albeit property, body parts, and/or any other thing they choose to take away from you and you are going to be forced to sit there and take it." All because some damned sets of fools, sailing a ship of fools, decided they wanted that which is, nor is given freely, nor desired to be given, nor intended to be given and alienated from the 'owners' and that be our RIGHTS, FREEDOMS, LIBERTY and Freedoms of Choice.
    For the record. Russell Herman. Catherine Herman (Russell's wife), V.K. Durham. and his cousin, another "V" Durham. are all friends, and we all share the same mail-box fa­cilities...and sometimes when Russ is not too ill to talk, we all get together and talk about the "thises and thats" which are go­ing on, and which have gone on. I would like to share this with you--it's something that Catherine said the other day, when she came in from hanging out the laundry--(Russ and Catherine are not wealthy people by any means, and they have a very hard time making ends meet.)
    The day was hot, very hot--and she had been doing the laun­dry from Russell's bed and his other laundry, and had been hanging them out on the line, so the air and the sun would 'cleanse them naturally', and she looked right in my eyes, with a look I have never seen on her face, and she said: " You know, I have been thinking about all that has gone on since Russell went through that mess over in Missouri, and I have been thinking about no one having an area of Jurisdiction over these Criminal Acts, and when the FBI said: 'Sorry, Mrs. Herman, even though all these FEDERAL LAWS have been broken, we do not have the money to investigate and prosecute' "... Then, she said: "I will never forget Russell looking up at me and saying: 'After all the people WE have helped..the only face I see when I look up is yours' "...and she continued: "I have been thinking about all those son-of-a-bitches who have said: 'If you need any
    help, let us know' ..and then she would answer: 'I need help desperately, right here and right now'. The reply would be, 'well, if you need any help let us know.' " She said her "requests for help from any area were falling on deaf ears".
    Catherine then walked in and washed her face, hands and arms, dried them off, and came back into the living room and said: "You know, I have been giving a lot of thought about that DAMMED CERTIFICATE...and all we have gone through, trying to help a bunch of people who could care less, from the presidency, the Congress, on down to the John and Jane Doe on the every-day level...and EVERYBODY wants something 'IF ' the damned thing gets done. But not one living soul--without malicious motive--has offered to help us." Then she looked at me, with that cold look she can sometimes give, and said: "I am not prone to be as LIBERAL with all of that accumulated inter­est as have been Russell and V.K. And believe me, I have something to say about this also: Count on IT, 'I' do."
    I saw something that day in Catherine, that I had never seen before, because here is a woman whose only desires were to keep the family happy, clean, well fed, housed; she read a lot, loved to make her quilts, loved to dabble with her art work, but she never gave an inkling as to anything about the "end use of the Certificate"...nor even hinted that she had ever thought about it very much. The Catherine I had known all these years had few wants, loved people, loved her home and her husband, but--I saw a change come over her--and I watched her silently make her own decisions, about what is to come.
    The following day I went back over to the house, and discov­ered the DEPARTMENT OF AGEING had been there--something about "ABUSE and/or GUNS IN THE HOUSE "...(matter of fact, I stood under the living room window and listened, just in case there was gong to be trouble)...
    I heard the Social Worker, and the Illinois Department of Ageing Representatives, say: "You realize, Mrs. Herman, that you need someone here to assist you with Russell. You realize, I'm sure, how ill he is." Then I heard that little woman give them a blast that I was surprised to hear from her. She re­sponded with: IF you so-called Suzy do-gooders are so eager to insure Mr. Herman's QUALITY CARE, and insure him not being abused, WHERE IN THE G$#&%%$# Hell were you
    when he was taken across state lines, kidnapped, put into a hos­pital in Missouri, when I thought he was going to Marion, Illi­nois to the V.A--came up missing for 2 days--and over 40 doc­tors, invasively, excessively radiated my husband, who only had a severe case of diverticulitis, and gave him cancer, cancer poisoning by the excessive invasive radiation, and sent him home to die. WHERE IN THE HELL WERE YOU?! And What in the Hell are you doing here trying to set my fanny up--when all I am trying to do is SAVE MY HUSBAND'S LIFE! Ladies, something is very wrong here...now you get the hell out of this house, and stay out of this house, because WE HAVE BEEN THE ONES WHO HAVE BEEN SLANDERED AND ABUSED!, and the Doctor allowed it to happen!"
    I knew the "party was over " so I quietly went back to my car and backed around so the parties in the house could not see me as they left; then I went into the house and Catherine was so mad! (this is how she put it "I am so dammed mad I could chew Rail-Road Spikes!" Then she continued: "But I had the bastards to give me a letter saying there were no GUNS in this house other than THREE ANTIQUES (family inherited), and it is witnessed, and there will be no RANDY WEAVER type of Bull Shit gong on in or around this house, because I told those women: ' THERE WILL BE PEACE AND QUIET IN THIS HOUSE, DO YOU HEAR ME?' " They both agreed there would be "peace and quiet " because that little old woman stood up and DECLARED her 14th Amendment Rights. Talking about A SPUNKY UTILE OLD LADY, Catherine had some "Spice and Pepper " I never knew her to have before.
    From what I heard there is a new WOMAN ON THE BLOCK, and she is mad as hell, and she is not going to take it any more. As she so aptly put it: "Enough of this Bull Shit is Enough."

There has to be a message in these pages somewhere... /s/ Grandma

"Further Sayeth Naught"

JACKIE KENNEDY'S GOLD CERTIFICATE
    August 8, 1994
    CONTACT, Inc. News

Dear Rick;

You asked me about JACKIE KENNEDY's "Certificate of 1863". It would be one of the FOUR (4) which we have dis­cussed earlier. However, do not confuse our BONUS CER­TIFICATE 3392-No. 181 of May 1, 1875 with "Jackie's".

Due to the FRAUDS after the HURTADO and HOBSON agreements which occurred from 1876 forward, as three times as much product was being shipped than was being told to the "owners", all other Certificates were canceled pursuant to Leg­islative Act 3955 of 1906-07.

The OLDER Certificates were almost all ENGLISH OWNED by the British Peruvian Corporation ET ALLIS, which to our knowledge have been and were redeemed. However, ours was ASSUMED by the United States of America to keep England from taking over the Custom Houses, Warehouses of both Chile and Peru, as it would have given ENCROACH­MENT on the North American Continent by FOREIGN POW­ERS, contrary to the MONROE DOCTRINE and its COROL­LARYS.

It is believed that the other four are Jackie Kennedy's (Mass.). There is supposed to be one in New York, another in Connecticut, and another in Deleware. I think this is the order (but one can never be certain), but these were "Paid" from what we can gather. Maybe not...can't tell without more info.

V.K. Durham

CHAPTER 18
    PATRIOT TALK RADIO HOST TOM DONAHUE
    RAILROADED TO PRISON
    (text pict.)

주제글 정보