2/6 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 5 6 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#105, AMERICA IN PERIL- AN UNDERSTATEMENT!

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#105, AMERICA IN PERIL- AN UNDERSTATEMENT!

PJ 105
    CHAPTER 3
    REC #1 HATONN

MON., AUG. 1, 1994 1:43 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 350

MON., AUG. 1, 1994

AS THE WORLD TURNS
    There are a couple of things I ask to be made sure go in this pa­per:

1. Michael Silverhawk's current valid address for all things to do with the Refounding Amendment. [Editor's note: National Refounders Empowerment Center Ltd.; P.O. Box 27740; Las Vegas, NV 89126.]

2. Some, information regarding the "Candace" conference calls. [Editor's note: This is an ongoing weekly patriot phone confer­ence network. For more information call Candace at 1-610­582-7400. You'll hear a dial tone, then dial 1119, you'll hear another dial tone, then dial extension No. 401. Allow ample time for ringing to begin; when ringing stops you are connected to the conference call. Wait for moderator, Candace; if busy, hang up & redid. If you have someone or something you'd like to put on the agenda, fax it to 417-548-3104. Candace says, "Join fellow American leaders every Wednesday, 10 p. m. East­ern Time.]

3. Standby information regarding Ray Renick. [Editor's note: You can still write to Ray do: San Luis Obispo County Jail, P.O. Box 15409, San Luis Obispo, CA 93406. Rick Martin has just completed a face-to-face meeting with Ray as we go to press and suggests that our readers send Ray some warm & uplifting words of support. To convey that Ray is in a chemically "subdued" mental state is a tactfully understated report of the facts. Thus Ray could really use--and would deeply welcome--the lift that a sincere and encouraging note always provides.]

Ray is due for a "hearing" tomorrow having now been estab­lished through the appeals as "fit for standing trial", etc. A nasty, unintimidated lawyer has been acquired for him and maybe there is, at last, hope for his ability to have some kind of a non-burial situation. He is being transferred and by next pa­per we should have a place for you to reach him by mail. Rick Martin is attending the hearing and will come back with more information.

YOU DO HAVE IMPACT--YOU ARE GETTING THE JOBS DONE THAT NO AMOUNT OF "TRYING" HAS BEEN ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH. PLEASE, PLEASE, keep pen at hand and a piece or two of paper--because you are going to march across this nation in behalf of your brothers in full force of the word, Constitution and remind the ones who went before--that they have not served in vain.
    In fact, here is the next brother who must be given some hope and support. He is a member of the intelligence corps who is now in a Federal Prison on "no" charges--just for knowing too much. This is all wrapped up with the Israelis--even to the Chicago Israeli Consulate. He was a major "team" player in the dirty trenches, along with several oth­ers who yet remain alive--and they need help. This one is going to, like Gunther and Ronn, TELL! In fact, he is being moved to a HIGHER-SECURITY FEDERAL PRISON TO BETTER HIDE HIM. I DON'T 'THINK WE WILL LET THEM HIDE HIM LONGER, READERS. HE IS IN FLORIDA NOW AND THE PLANS ARE TO MOVE HIM FOR BURIAL IN LEAVENWORTH, KANSAS. (Well, that is stupid--we ALREADY know that address because of our dear brother Farmer, Krikava.)
    I want to share Michael's letter (God does work in mysteri­ous ways--one mention of this man in Contact and HE GOT WORD OF IT!).

PLEASE WRITE HIM AND AT THIS TIME LET IT BE IN SUPPORT BECAUSE HE CAN'T RESPOND VERY OPENLY YET. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO ENCLOSE AN ENVELOPE OR TWO--STAMPED. HE IS LIKE THE OTHERS--ALLOWED ONLY A MERE FEW STAMPS AND NO SUPPLIES. WE WILL WORK ON GETTING HIM PA­PER, ETC., AS WE MOVE ALONG HERE--WHAT HE NEEDS NOW IS TO KNOW HE IS NOW IN "FOCUS".

MICHAEL MAHOLY 19365-009 (inmate number)
    P.M.B. 1000
    TALLAHASSE, FL 32301-3400

(Editor's note: since this was written there has been a change in his circumstances; his address as of July 1995 is.. MICHAEL MAHOLY 19365-009 (inmate number) Kingsbury Bldg.; Room #001 P.M.P. 700; Yankton, S.D. 57078.)

July 22, 1994

Dear Sir,

I would first like to thank you for taking an interest in my circumstances that have led to my imprisonment. I had just re­cently started to receive the newspaper CONTACT, due to a very good friend of mine, B.W. I find that your news reports are "dead on target", and reward the readers with valuable data.

In the July 12th, 1994 issue, the Commander had briefly stated my name. I want to thank you very much for this input, and any future publicity you may offer in my defense.

If you are interested in what vital information I have, con­cerning much of military operation tactics, please advise me. I will tell you that the Feds want me silenced, as they know I have very damaging data.

I was arrested in Little Rock, Ark., just 4 blocks from "Bubba Clinton's" Governor's mansion. I sold drugs to Rodger, Bubba's little "bubba". I own property six (6) miles from "White-Water" properties in North-Central Arkansas. This area is full of remote air-strips used for smuggling drugs.

I also know of "Bubba's" most prized "hit men" whom are made up of several Arkansas Troopers and various police agen­cies and who are responsible for several deaths.

So if you think that you would like to communicate in the near future, please contact me. The FBI and Secret Service have been hounding me, and in the near future I am going to be transferred to a higher-level of security at Leavenworth, Kansas. So time is of the essence.

I am looking forward to talking with you as I have much to tell and share.

I will write you as much as possible, until what little postage stamps I have runs out. If it weren't for people like B.W. and her friends, I would have run out of postage funding long ago. I only make $5.70 per month, and it goes for personals.

Thank you for your concern and efforts. Please give my best to the people at your command post.

Yours truly,

Captain Michael Maholy

OK, readers--this needs IMMEDIATE and RUSH attention to cover this man in attention, for attention and focus is the ONLY WAY TO BRING ANY SHIELDING. PLEASE, BURY THE PLACE IN MAIL--AND LET THEM KNOW THAT BIG "WHITE" BROTHER IS NOW ON WATCH! IT IS TIME TO CREATE YOUR MIRACLES! Please check to see how you can get small cash gifts into his account. We did it for Gunther with small money-orders in $50, $100 or so, amounts directly made out to him with HIS inmate number (listed above). Perhaps Karen at CLC could call and check this out. There is no need to send that which will be confiscated and perhaps as we move along we can have a fund at CONTACT or with B.W.. Prisoners are not allowed much more than just small amounts for personal needs, snacks, stamps, paper, etc., so greater funds need to be put into trust somewhere for later needs.

After we get some of these more urgently needed people OUT and can gain their help and resources--WE CAN GET A WHOLE LOT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE BACK INTO FREE­DOM--THIS IS HOW YOU TAKE BACK YOUR NATION--ONE STEP AT A TIME AND THEN LIKE THE FLOOD­GATES ARE OPENED! LET US MAKE GOD "RIGHT"-- PLEASE.

STATE OF THE PHOENIX INSTITUTE
    Treasurer's (Generic) Report
    by E J EKKER
    Commander Hatonn caught me tooting my horn about the Insti­tute's being in its best financial condition ever and pointed out that all our readers and lenders (including George Green, I'm sure) would find that information most interesting. So I seem to have volunteered (again--will I ever learn?) to pass along the good news.

The impending "return to the Gold Standard" along with the run-up in Gold prices that that implies, coupled with the rumors of new currency and the possibility of concurrent devaluation seems to have "shook the tree", resulting in several good-sized loans to be made to the Institute. This has allowed us to further diversify and deepen our reserves so that any lawful inquiry into the solvency of the Institute would surely result in "no action".

Another comforting event that has moved the Institute even fur­ther out of danger is John Schroepfer's escape from his being "institutionalized" by his estranged wife, Eleanor, who had been appointed as his conservator, and his filing for divorce from her. Due to the obvious conflict of interest she is no longer qualified to serve as conservator and, with the help of the Friends of John, we expect that he will not be re-incarcerated. The BIG SURPRISE was to learn that, in California, a divorce action "freezes" all major financial transactions which forecloses Eleanor from continuing to participate with George Green and Leon Fort (through the attorney George Abbott) in their contin­uing attempt to put the Institute into "receivership". George's violation of the confidentiality portion of the settlement agree­ment with Leon Fort had already removed Leon as a credible claimant so there are really none left. (George Green has never qualified because he was not a lender.)

The Institute continues to do its legitimate function of lending funds to CONTACT and Phoenix Source Distributors to carry on the publishing and to "emerging corporations" to start their part of the "projects". This state of affairs is such a blessing that we take this opportunity to thank all of you readers for your contin­uing support and all of you lenders for staying with us.

CHAPTER 4

REC #1 HATONN

SAT., AUG. 6, 1994 8:46 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 355

SAT., AUG. 6, 1994

REMINDERS
    "IN THE BEAUTY OF THE LILIES CHRIST WAS BORN ACROSS THE SEA. WITH A GLORY IN HIS BOSOM WHICH 'TRANSFIGURES YOU AND ME."

No, he either was not born in a cattle stall OR he was NOT born in the lilies. Which is it? Does it matter? WHY? Is the liar the one who began the probable scenario of a "Jesus" being born and placed in a manger OR did the writer of the Battle Hymn of the Republic flub his lines? WHY DOES IT MATTER ENOUGH TO BRING TO YOUR ATTENTION? Because I am weary of being considered some FORTUNE TELLER, SOOTHSAYER or MYSTIC, if considered anything at all.

This is going to, in a matter of minutes, focus on one "Treasurygate" Buckley. I like Buckley but I am going to point out a few things to you readers who are involved with him, know about him and Gold! Certificates and a relationship to ME--who Mr. Buckley says he does not believe in--(Hatonn or my scribe).

Well, sorry about this statement, friends; he does pronounce his undivided attention to Jesus "Christ" and then turns about and DENIES HIM. How? By denying the possibility that this entity is doing right now what has been expected throughout the ages--a return WITH MESSENGERS TO YOUR PLACE! Regard­less of what Mr. Buckley STATES--he cannot have it one way OR THE OTHER--he gets both or he gets NEITHER.

Now, upon WHAT does he base his denial of one, Hatonn? He says that I said he was told by Ronn Jackson about a sanction--regarding Bill Clinton and "that is not true!". Well, friends, this is what I am weary about--I am NOT your individual story-line play director. Number one, I was told that he was told by Jack­son--technically, I suppose, he was only told by Jackson that the "Committee was trying to exact one more sanction" in order to gain Jackson's release from prison. I DO NOT CARE HOW OR WHY TOMMY BUCKLEY WAS TOLD ABOUT THE INFORMATION BORNE IN A LETTER TO EVERY TOM, DICK AND HARRY, FBI, CIA,--EVERYBODY WHO COULD HURT JACKSON, FROM MARY AND CHUCK OF LIGHT BRIDGES. Now, am I blasting Mary and Chuck? No, but they surely are blasting my friends, myself and our re­sources. They did what was assumed right to do--good! They involved themselves BECAUSE things were not going their way and somehow it was "figured out" that Buckley's failures might well be resulting from Ronn's lack of production.

So far Ronn Jackson has not only NOT damaged either party--but say what? How is it that NOW somehow Ronn is blamed for failures simply because he said he knew information--and by Buckley's own words--DID?

AGENT OR FRIEND OR BOTH OR NEITHER?
    Good grief, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

I am not going to take time to repeat Buckley's long newsletter or his hot-line phone calls which go on and on but I can promise you from here on in--there shall be no further assistance from this sector unless there is at the least an open mind to possibili­ties. The promises at upstart of Treasurygate seemed to include the doing GOOD for nation and mankind--MOST PARTICI­PANTS PUT IN THEIR MONEY EXPECTING BILLIONS EACH IN RETURN--AND DAMNED LITTLE IS NOW BE­ING PLACED FOR THE GOODNESS OF GOD'S WORK OR FREEDOM OF MAN--MUCH THE LESS HU-MANS.

From WHERE and HOW did Mr. Buckley happen to come into control of such massive value in certificates? He states they are into the multi-trillions of dollars of value. Were they HIS? Where did HE get them? Do you see that without information I cannot state anything but negative drivel--just as he assumes and does regarding both myself and CONTACT? This also includes Rick Martin of CONTACT who has done nothing except help and publicize both Buckley and Treasurygate. THERE IS NOTHING IN RETURN, NOTHING EXPECTED AND YET, NOW, SOMEHOW--IT IS MADE TO APPEAR THAT THE VERY ONES WHO HELPED ARE THE INSULTING PARTY--THIS, IS THE INSULT! "WE" have NOTHING ex­pected, or offered, through such as "Treasurygate".

Whatever the past history may be of one Ronn Jackson--he is at the least a "special forces" person of some kind--with at least six known Social Security numbers, several identities but usually bearing the same name, and thus and so--a prime picture of a GOVERNMENT AGENT!

You are told that THIS Ronn Jackson with an IQ rating (by the Government) of over 217 points--graduated next to last in his senior [high school] class. Interesting!?!?

Ronn hasn't hidden things from you--WE ALONE PUBLISHED SOME OF THE FIRST VOLUME OF CAMELOT. THIS MAN IS AN ADMITTED ASSASSIN--DO YOU NOT THINK IT A PROBABILITY THAT HE HAS HAD A RATHER MORBID AND INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT CHILDHOOD AND EXPERIENCE? WOULD IT NOT BE DOUBLY TERRIBLE TO BE SO BRIGHT AND BE MISTREATED IN THE MANNER IN WHICH, IT WILL BECOME KNOWN, WAS RONN JACKSON? Stop it readers--it so happens that GOD has tried to attend some of the "churches" in HIS name--and was THROWN OUT AS A MISFIT AND HIPPY! Yes, indeed, the same "Jesus Christ"--running his own testing sys­tem. So you see, it is WHAT A MAN IS THAT IS IMPOR­TANT--TO GOD. NEVER WHAT A MAN "WAS"! I suggest you stop "JUDGING"--either Jackson or Jesus.

I want to point out that information valuable to Buckley or any­one else involved in this game--has been right on target and checked out! Did he get it clandestinely? Did he simply pick it up from other writers and CONTACT? Who cares?? I want to remind all of you that all five volumes of the CAMELOT series WERE WRITTEN LONG BEFORE MR. JACKSON WAS SO MUCH AS INTRODUCED TO ANYONE OF THE CUR­RENT PLAYERS--INCLUDING CONTACT, AND CER­TAINLY--MR. BUCKLEY OR LIGHT BRIDGES!

PHONE CREDIT CARD NUMBERS
    Come now, Mr. Buckley, on that same phone NUMBER there were calls made from other places--better check out "Texas" on that "stolen" number! Another thing that Mr. Jackson IS RE­ALLY GOOD AT--IS HAVING ONES WHO CAN IN­STANTLY GET INFORMATION FROM ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM IN THE WORLD!

MR. JACKSON OR CONTACT ARE NOT THE PROBLEM WITH ANY RESOLUTION TO THE TREASURYGATE PROBLEMS AND IT WOULD APPEAR THAT YOU RATHER DESERVE TO LOSE SOME VERY SUBSTANTIAL HELP BY THIS KIND OF BLAME AND SANCTIMONIOUS, RELIGIOUS "HOLIER THAN THOU" TYPE OF BE­HAVIOR.

WHO IS/WAS MOHAMMED (BOYLES)?
    Do you really think this man was somehow not watched, not followed and not susceptible to attracting murder? He didn't produce for YOU--why do you now blame others for his own possible actions. This place (Tehachapi) is important also. There was a full military operation in which MY OWN CREW AND SHUTTLE SHIP TOOK VISIBLE PART (and was re­ported) in San Luis Obispo County within the year. Do you think calls, including some to "sex hotlines" were made on a stolen card from Tehachapi--accidentally? I am not impressed with your deductions, Mr. Buckley!

Do "I" expect an apology? Of course not, because somehow GOD OR GOD'S TROOPS DO NOT DESERVE EITHER THANK-YOUS OR APOLOGIES--JUST ACCEPT BLAME AND CONFUSION AND INSULT IN PIOUS UNCONDI­TIONAL "LOVE"! Well, that may be--but some others in this picture not only deserve apologies--but had better be receiving same or I think you can realize the wondrous LACK of help there will be forthcoming in the future for this, now-becoming, UNWORTHY "CAUSE".

Will Ronn Jackson continue to help Treasurygate? I don't know--I am not Mr. Buckley OR RONN JACKSON. I DO want to tell you readers, however, that Mr. Jackson can destroy that last tiny thread of possibility for Mr. Buckley. Fortunately, Jackson WANTS TO HELP SAVE YOUR CONSTITU­TIONAL FORM OF GOVERNMENT AND THIS COUNTRY. We note that Treasurygate has members and would be very helpful in "numbers" of participants in such an effort--but the basis of Treasurygate is individual acquisition of MONEY and that indicates an almost lost cause. The "time of the Lord IS AT HAND". When the thrust of fulfillment of "cause" is toward the negative aspect and damage to the whole of the citizenry--then it is difficult to offer too much assistance to anyone only to be BLAMED and called a liar and thief. I wish all of you in Treasurygate well.

By the way, Mr. Buckley, I would like to REPEAT something. The Saddam Hussein certificate DID NOT COME TO CON­TACT FROM RONN JACKSON--RONN JACKSON GOT HIS COPY FROM CONTACT! SO WHO IS THE POSSI­BLE BIGGER FALSE CONCLUSION ACCEPTOR? NANU-NANU!

HELP
    I don't care if Mr. Jackson were the "Devil" himself--he has only HELPED EVERYONE OF YOU INVOLVED. If he is a simple "con man"--he is AT THE LEAST, AN INFORMED (ABOUT EVERYTHING) CON MAN. He has called the right kind of attention to you each and all--he certainly has not damaged your "chances" as he has focused attention, gathered in interested parties--AND CAUSED THE ELITE TO PAY ATTENTION. WHAT DID YOU HAVE BEFORE MR. JACKSON THAT WAS SO CONFOUNDED WONDERFUL? It seems to me that we have been sharing and assisting Treasury-gate for a VERY LONG TIME NOW while everyone waits for NOTHING to get finished or any payoff at all. Now, within weeks--somehow, it is the fault of one Ronn Jackson--who is yet in prison--and a newspaper for printing the ONLY ACCURATE DOCUMENTATION ABOUT TREASURYGATE IN AN EF­FORT TO ASSIST--BECAUSE SOME OF OUR BEST FRIENDS ARE INVOLVED!!!!

GUARANTEE
    I can promise you that Mr. Jackson had VERY GOOD REA­SONS FOR TELLING THE "CLINTON" STORY! He is EX­ACTLY who he claims to be--perhaps YOU just haven't found out WHO HE CLAIMS TO BE?

One other small point I wish to offer in this brief response to the last Treasurygate lambast at us and Jackson is to note one "reason" for distrust of Jackson as offered by Buckley. Buckley says that Jackson wouldn't give the name of the "Undersecretary". Well, I don't believe that MR. BUCKLEY gives the name of MR. IMPORTANT either--and called Keith Boyles "Mohammed". I'm sorry but discretion moves in both directions--AND YOU HAVE PROVEN THAT YOU WILL RAT-ON AND DAMAGE RONN JACKSON TO THE VERY LIMIT OF HIS LIFE AND ACTUALLY DENY ME, SENT IN ANSWER TO YOUR VERY OWN PRAYERS TO THAT ONE YOU CALL JESUS, CHRIST AND GOD! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! THEN YOU ONES STATE THAT YOU WILL "GIVE HIM AN OPPORTUNITY TO PROVE OTH­ERWISE" or words to that effect. FORGET IT, brothers, he, just like me, HAS TO PROVE NOTHING TO ANYONE--ES­PECIALLY TO YOU WHO WOULD BLACK-BALL, DIRTY MOUTH, DENY AND DEMAND-FROM. PROVE SOME­THING? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PROVE YOUR­SELVES--OR, IS IT POSSIBLE YOU HAVE? All you have to do to "PROVE ME"--IS GO LOOK AT THE SHIPS WITH COLORED LIGHTS EVERY NIGHT OF YOUR LIVES--RIGHT NOW--WE CAN BE SEEN BY DAY OR NIGHT!

LOVE HUGS
    Chuck writes some interesting observations at the end of one of his letters which includes "Let's move from death threats to love hugs". Sounds good? Perhaps! It is a fact however that the "assumed" kiss of "love" has often been the "kiss of death". AND, remember that more back stabbings are done through the "love-hug" position than ANY other position as it places the hands in proper position for same!

Further, suggesting that Mr. Jackson TELL you where the ac­tive nuclear bombs are located so the "proper U.S. authorities" can get them is also a bit difficult to understand. WHO ARE THE "PROPER" U.S. AUTHORITIES????? Secondly: NOT ONLY MR. JACKSON--BUT "I" HAVE TOLD YOU EX­ACTLY WHERE THOSE LIVE BOMBS ARE LOCATED, HOW AND WHY! DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT AN APPEAL TO THE "CIA, FBI, NSA, NSC, USSS, THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM, CONGRESS, ETC." GOOD PEOPLE WILL DE-TOX THOSE BOMBS?? IT IS ONE SURE WAY OF GETTING THEM DETONATED. PONDER THAT.

I would also suggest that Buckley look very carefully at his "friend" (of a very short while) and consider instead of Jackson taking him "down the wrong path"--where was Boyles AC­TUALLY TAKING BUCKLEY? OH? PROVE IT!

JACKSON GAIN?
    Buckley seems to place a lot of importance on this person (Jackson) and on this limited-distribution paper (CONTACT). I suggest that CONTACT drop Mr. Buckley from the free mailing list, please. Only portions of the paper which he chooses to use to destroy you, are being read--the remainder denied--by his own words. GOD GETS TIRED OF TRYING TO REACH THROUGH THE MORASS OF TANGLED WEBS AND TRAPS TO OFFER INSIGHT!

I can guarantee you something else, readers. If Ronn Jackson is a total fraud, con man, liar, or whatever--I WANT SUCH A BRILLIANT BRAIN WORKING WITH ME--NOT AGAINST ME. I ACCEPT HIM FOR THAT WHICH HE PROCLAIMS AND I SHALL CALL HIM BY WHATEVER NAME "HE" WISHES TO UTILIZE AS A LABEL. I AM NOT HERE TO JUDGE, DENOUNCE OR CRITICIZE ONE, RONN JACK­SON. HE EXPRESSES DESIRE AND FULL INTENT TO WORK WITH ME (OF COURSE, HE DOES HAVE THE ADDED ADVANTAGE OF KNOWING ME) AND DO SOMETHING TO THE BEST OF HIS ABILITY (WHICH IS QUITE UNLIMITED) FOR GOD AND COUNTRY. I WISH I COULD GET SUCH COMMITMENT FROM THE REST OF YOU WHO CLAIM GLORIOUS DESIRE AND TOTAL FOCUS--WHILE ACTUALLY SEEKING UNRE­LENTINGLY THE NEGATIVE FACTS TO PROVE WHY A MAN OR A THING WILL NOT WORK. IF YOU GIVE A TENTH AS MUCH ENERGY INTO MAKING A THING WORK AND CREATING A POSSIBILITY INTO PROBABIL­ITY AND THEN INTO REALITY--WHAT A NICE WORLD THIS WOULD BE!

GAYE AND EVELYN
    Thank you for coming. Dharma and E.J. need your love and support for I have required incredible service of them for these past seven years. I would speak of that now,

SEVEN YEARS--FROM AUG. 17, 1987
    Doris and E.J. were told in the Fall of 1986 that their lives would be hard, publicly terror-filled and BUSY, beginning then and running at least the following seven years. I did, however, promise that I would attend them and that which would appear terrible would work out--and it has. It may not seem like it has worked out "goodly" always--but I promise you that it HAS.

You were TOLD EMPHATICALLY that between the fourth and eighth year of that period it would be chaos--and it has been, as we have structured a foundation upon which all else can be based as we move forward. On August 17, 1994 you will enter your eighth year of the "old" "new" counting of the calendar now being utilized by our team and "the ancients" both waiting and returned! I am indebted for the service and the JOY of our association--SO FAR. Ah, precious ones, I AM WHO I SAY I AM--AND YOU SHALL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

OTHERS COME AND GO--SOME STAY
    Many have come and gone, damaged and destroyed, served and HELPED beyond any call or expectation. I am honored--by both. Those who seem to have damaged--were the teachers--ARE the teachers which allow perfection in our own planning and within our own classroom. Discipline has often been hard and painful as ones had to swallow ego and accept responsibili­ties DIFFERENT from first perceptions--but as with a precision gear-mechanism, all burrs must be honed away and the meshing and sequence of integration of gear-cogs must be set into per­fection of "timing". If ones cannot comprehend and must attend only their tiny little cells of ego selves--this is NOT THE PLACE TO BE.

I have to warn and remind you--when you say you believe me but not "everything"--this is fine. However, when you hurt one of my team-mates you PROVE that you do not believe me! In this statement, I can directly refer to the hurt that is now in­flicted on Ronn Jackson. He has brought you nothing but hope, fun, excitement and possibilities and you lash out and pull-down because he has been unable to furnish you with WHAT? Ah, I thought so!!!

Ronn Jackson has done more for the CREDIBILITY of Tommy Buckley and Treasurygate than ANY ONE OTHER ENTITY ON THE FACE OF THE GLOBE--CON-MAN OR SAINT! YOU PEOPLE HAD BEST START ATTENDING THAT WHICH YOU DO AND SAY--BECAUSE ALL THE RETRACTIONS CANNOT UNDO THIS PAINFUL DAMAGE PRESENTED IN TOTAL IGNORANCE!

THANK YOU
    I do wish to thank ones for "finding out" about whatever is be­ing shared--it will only allow you to see WHY there is probabil­ity of success--THROUGH THIS MAN'S ASSISTANCE. If you do not "see" it--then you certainly need to study the jour­nals--CAREFULLY!

AS WE CLOSE
    I ask that Gaye read her observations and writing on "life". This is NOT what she calls her subject--but it is wonderful. I want it on this tape, in her projection and language and as well, please run it in the paper. If you people don't "wisen-up" and sort that which is fun, experience and worthy of your attention, and your humor--then this coming journey will get very, very tough on you.

When you get ready to reach out and touch someone--LIKE GOD-- He'll be waiting and so will we of HIS team!

Salu.

THE STAR LADY
    Editor's note: At a lively business meeting held on 8/6/94, Gaye Ekker, E.J.'s sister, was visiting and Commander Hatonn asked her to share a sample of her writing talent. She read the fol­lowing in her homespun way onto the tape of that meeting, (which you can purchase through The Word , see end of journal for ordering information). We proudly present:

My sister called me up right here on this phone. She wuz excited. (We talk ever day on the long distance telephone. A few husbands back [of hers], one of them hollered that we didn't know there was any distance in our long calls; can get 'spensive, ya know.) Anyhow, she had tried ever thing--even married her marriage counselor. Now there was a real mistake.

Anyway, she called right up here on this phone and she said she'd found the help we needed, the answer to our prayers. Hope for tomorrow--all of them actually, right up to the end of our days, a blue print she called it--a 'strolager. Now that's too fancy a word fur me, so I dubbed her Star Lady. Well, that was clear back in '82. 'Twasn't long 'fore I fogged off to see her Star Lady, and she was right. Help was on the way! She told me the most wonderful things: how my children were going to be successful; that I should get into travel and write and go back to school. And then she said I would have a dee-vorce in two years. Well, that surely let the wind right outta my sails. Somebody tells me to do something, I always say, "Like Hell I will!"

Two years later I could'a got that dee-vorce. He was just itchin' to go. All set to have an affair with my best friend. I wonder if I'd a knowed that without the Star Lady. Anyway, I was too scared so I went to my best friend, and pointed out the signs. That's how affairs are, ya know--just sneak right up on ya-­there's warnin' signs, always; it don't just happen like they say, but mostly fellars don't pay attention in time. (Fellars to me is people, boys or girls.) And so, because she was my friend, she didn't come around anymore and he couldn't think of how to get together with her; she quick got herself all mixed up with a Desert News writer. So he stayed in his room when he was home and/or sober nigh on to the whole winter--straight through Christmas, drunk as one of them fancy lords--only he wasn't fancy, just drunk. Little boys don't understand. I don't either.

While I thought I fooled the Star Lady, what I really did was fool me. About '85 my sister called right up here on this phone and she says, "I've found a new Star Lady and this 'ns a psy­chic". I didn't know what a psychic was so I tried to look it up in my fancy dic-shun-ary. The thing about lookin' up words, you damn nigh have to know how to spell um fore you can look um up. I came out with "physic" first and I hoped that wasn't right. I sure would like to be a lady like my sister & talk proper. You'd a gotta kick out a listen'n to me waltzing over the phone trying to get her to spell psychic so I could look it up.

Anyway this'n was one and purely wonderful. Said my sun and rising sign was the same; that means I was here before. Says I been here lots of times (when I say I've made so many mistakes this time I gotta come again, folks don't hardly think that's Christian). Says I was a mean, fe-row-cious son-of-a-bitch, probly one of them that hollered, "Off with their heads!" A man, no less. Says this life is to show me the "softer side of humanity". That's a crock a crap if I ever heard it. I'm as tough as Old Lady Hunt, and she was tough. Chewed tobacco; she could nail a grasshopper right in the eye further'n I can throw with my good arm. Anyway, this Star Lady said my Venus is in Sagittarius (that sounds nasty, don't it?) said I can handle three affairs at a time and I'd have three husbands. Well, I ain't never had no affairs and only one husband. Just look at what I've got to look forward to! She thought I oughta see this man pyschic--he's got his doc-toe-rate in pshy, pshy-­well you know--he's one of them head people. So off I went. Oh, he had the nicest, softest voice. Said I was close to Jesus. Said much closer than most. Said he could see Jesus standin' behind me, said I was "bathed in his Aura". That sounded nasty to me, too, but then I felt a great weight lifted from my shoulders when he said, "Jesus I give her back to you".

Ya see, I've always been, well, blind in one eye and don't see good out of the other'n. When I was sixteen I decided to get married. 'Course having got religion when that Bible thumper came to town that winter and when my folks went ape s---(somehow ape crap don't have the same sound, does it?)--well anyway, plum crazy right out of their minds, cryin' and carryin' on, I went down to the spring and I prayed, "Oh, Lord, if I shouldn't be gittin' married give me a sign." No bells rang, no voice came outta the clouds, no trumpets sounded, no choir of angels, but as God is my witness, I knew I shouldn't be gitten' married. I did anyway. I gave up prayin'--if ya ain't gonna mind, no sense takin' up his time. And Mama died.

Well, when the Star Man called Jesus in that way you can't imagine my relief and I threw my arms around Jesus and I been prayin' ever since. Why I talk to him about every little thing. I say I'll pray over it and I do. I'm that same little girl that just talked all the time. I just know Jesus winks at my Daddy and they both recall how Daddy used to say, "Let's listen to quiet for a while".

Well, things got bad again. You know that very first Star. Lady told me your horry-scope is where all the stars wuz when you were born. It makes a road map of your life--shows you where all the twists and turns and pot holes is; and the purty places too, and then you get to choose. Now that you know where all the pot holes is you can go around, pull over or hit the suckers head on. I sure as hell had been hittin' ever one of them lately, and the wheels of my life were bent near clear off, so I panicked and went back to formal church. Took up goin' to meetin' three times a week and prayin', "Lord help me Pur-ser-vear." I shud a been prayin', "Thy will be done," and so shud you. Things went from bad to worse.

Flew right out to Calli-forn-ia on the aero plane to another Star Man and I can tell you Calli-forn-ia Star Fellars ain't cheap. Well, he said there was a Big Bang comin' and someone from my past would come ridin' in and we could make fire with no wood, whatever that means, and wherever he is I wish he'd show up. Anyway, the Big Bang came and went and when some Star Fellar tells you about a Big Bang, you just say, "Move them Stars over, I ain't havin' one".

Well now my moon's in Virgo and the Star Lady says I'm going to be real hard on myself for a couple of years, but there's always hope. Says I flunked recess and I think play is a four letter word and I better damn well pay attention; I can work my­self to death, and I'm workin' on it.

I hate sur prizes so I've got my funeral planned. Garth Brooks is gonna sing Ghost Rider In the Sky and Michael Bolton, How Can We Be Lovers If We Can't Be Friends and my friend Bill Holm from Minniota, Minnesota plays the piano just like my Mama, will close with What A Friend I Have In Jesus in polka rhythm--Oh it will be splendid. And I'm not being buried in the ground for some graduate student to examine my bones and pill loss o pies over my demise. I ain't wild about fire, but I don't see no other way, and then I'm havin' them ashes FLUNG.

One of my proper friends said "Titter, titter," (that's how you laugh proper.) "Titter, titter, you mean scattered don't you, scatter your ashes?"

No! Damn it. I mean FLUNG! When I'm through here I've made such a mess this time, I won't be long. I'll be back in no time so I'm FLINGING outta here. I need a nap.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#105, AMERICA IN PERIL- AN UNDERSTATEMENT!

PJ 105
    CHAPTER 5
    THE NEWS DESK
    Rick Martin 8/4/94
    CONFIRMATION
    For you CONTACT readers who always look for confirmations of our stories in the traditional media (which usually take some time to appear), in the August 15, 1994 edition of U.S. NEWS magAzine [p.34] there is an article titled, "The Rise Of Citizen Militias". When reading this article you will think that you are reading either CONTACT or SPOTLIGHT, as there is mention of unmarked black helicopters, foreign troops training within our borders, Russian equipment within our borders, Crips & Bloods gang members being recruited and trained to assist in implementing the New World Order. Why would U.S. NEWS run such an article? You be the judge.

CHINA & GATT
    In a recent article from THE WALL STREET JOURNAL, written by Marcus W. Brauchli, and sent to us by Ronn Jackson with the handwritten notation, "China's membership in GATT is mandatory for One World order."--[quoting:]

A senior U.S. official explicitly linked China's campaign to become a founding member of the World Trade Organization with the resolution of bilateral trade disputes with Washington.

By warning that the "issues are absolutely intertwined," Deputy U.S. Trade Representative Charlene Barshefsky positioned Washington squarely between Beijing and the charter membership it openly covets in the new trade body, which is scheduled to succeed the General Agreement on Trade and Tar­iffs next year. Although China is now among the world's fastest-growing trading nations, it isn't a member of GATT.

"China is 20% of the world and China surely must be in the great multinational institutions," Ms. Barshefsky said. "But China is not special. China must make adjustments if it wants entry into the GATT."

She also added that the U.S. wouldn't bend in its belief that China shouldn't be admitted to the world trade body as a devel­oping trade nation. China is an "export powerhouse", she said, that doesn't require special treatment to develop its international trade.

Separately, China's finance minister Liu Zhongli, was quoted Sunday as saying that Beijing understood that it would have to make its currency, the yuan, convertible before it could have a say in international currency issues. Convertibility also could be an issue in WTO or GAIT membership.

SOLZHENITSYN
    [A-16 On The Committee]
    In an article from the July 22 edition of THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR, written by Wendy Sloane, [quoting:]

Alexander Solzhenitsyn planned to return home to Moscow yesterday, culminating a seven-week odyssey across Russia, which he has said is deeply wracked by crime, poverty, and de­spair.

No brass bands are planned to welcome Russia's greatest-living writer and winner of the 1970 Nobel prize back to Moscow, but his journey in a luxury railroad car received unprecedented publicity here.

Mr. Solzhenitsyn has said he will not officially participate in politics and has yet to formally accept an invitation to address Russia's parliament. But in a new essay titled "The Russian Question at the End of the 20th Century, " he has recorded his political views, setting the stage for his new life in Moscow.

Soon to be published by the literary journal Navy Mir, the essay was completed before Solzhenitsyn left his Vermont exile. In both content and tone, it mirrors comments the writer has made on his journey across the Far East, Siberia, Ural Mountains, and Volga River region.

The lengthy historical essay is permeated by references to Russia's spiritual, moral, and cultural uniqueness. Not surpris­ingly, Solzhenitsyn warns that following other countries' models will only harm his homeland.

At the same time, however, Solzhenitsyn expresses outrage at the fate of the 25 million ethnic Russians living in former Soviet republics, and repeats earlier calls for Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, and northwestern Kazakhstan to form a single state. But he stresses that Russia should focus on internal problems, citing the waste of Russian resources and manpower while leaders focused too much on the West.

Solzhenitsyn lashes out at Mikhail Gorbachev by calling the former Soviet leader's perestroika reforms "hypocritical and chaotic". He also criticizes Russia's new self-proclaimed role as global arbiter. "We should not vie for international leader­ship. All our efforts should be directed inward, focused on in­dustrious internal development."

"The crisis in our country now is many times deeper than just an economic crisis," he [Solzhenitsyn] writes. "It's a crisis of consciousness and morality."

YOUR PAPERS PLEASE
    In an article from the August 4 edition of Southern California's DAILY NEWS, [quoting:]

A federal advisory commission proposed Wednesday that the government establish a computerized registry of the names and Social Security numbers of all citizens and aliens authorized to work in the United States, so that employers could check the immigration status of job applicants.

In a unanimous recommendation, the Commission on Immi­gration Reform, a nine-member advisory panel headed by Bar­bara Jordan [A-15], the former Democratic congresswoman from Texas, said the measures were needed to curb the hiring of illegal aliens.

The proposed registry would include data from the immigration service and from the Social Security Administration. Employers would have to check the registry before hiring people. The commission said it would not require people to carry identi­fication cards.

Jordan, who was appointed by President Clinton, said the president should take immediate action to form a national reg­istry and test it in the five states with the highest levels of immi­gration: California, New York, Texas, Florida and Illinois.

EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT
    In an article from Ronn Jackson, including the notation of, "The decisions of EU are going to expedite One World Order," and taken from a recent edition of THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR, written by Alexander MacLeod--[quoting:]

Fifteen years after its members first began to be directly elected, the European Parliament is showing it has teeth.

At its first session after June's elections, the European Union's 521-member legislature came within 22 votes of rejecting the 12 European Union governments' unanimous nomination for the key post of President of the European Commission.

Jacques Santer [A-7], prime minister of Luxembourg, squeaked through in voting to become the EU's top civil servant and successor to France's Jacques Delors--but only after a sav­age verbal attack on his candidacy by the Parliament's socialist group, backed by liberals, a scattering of Greens, and rebel con­servatives.

But Mr. Santer, who was strongly supported by Germany and France, has not heard the last of a Parliament whose powers have been considerably increased by the 1992 Maastricht Treaty on European integration.

For many years the Council has decided EU policy, the Commission has executed it, and the Parliament has given its approval.

The Maastricht Treaty, however, gave the Parliament powers to vote on nominations for members of the European Commission, and to approve treaties negotiated by the EU.

The June elections produced a majority of new members, eager to use the powers that Maastricht has given them--and to press for more.

CONGRESSIONAL REORGANIZATION
    In an article from the June 28 edition of the JOHNSON CITY PRESS, written by Maggie Lockwood, [quoting:]

Former Education Secretary and Tennessee Governor Lamar Alexander, a likely candidate for the 1996 GOP presidential nomination, said Wednesday that reorganizing Congress is the best way to improve American government.

"Cut their pay and send them home," Alexander said in an address to the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank here.

Alexander said de-emphasizing the federal government and giving power back to states and local communities are the first steps in reviving the nation.

"We need to create a new promise of American life that gets the government in Washington out of the way," he said.

His proposal would put members of Congress in the capital for only half the year, cut their pay by 50 percent and let them hold regular jobs during the off season in their hometowns.

Under his plan, Congress would convene in January and pass the legislation needed to keep the government running. Law­makers would return to their homes some time after baseball season begins in the spring.

Alexander said a strong federal government is now outdated. "The government in Washington is obsolete," he said.

BLACK HELICOPTERS
    In an article from the August 2 edition of the LOVELAND [Colo.] REPORTER HERALD, written by Philip Tardani, [quoting:]

State Sen. Jim Roberts may raise some eyebrows when he talks about mysterious black helicopters in flight, but others have reported seeing them, too.

The Loveland Republican, who is involved in a heated primary race, recently exhorted the REPORTER-HERALD to delve into the story of the unmarked helicopters. Roberts said he and others have seen them in the area. He questions what they're up to.

Apparently, he's not alone, an air traffic controller [Dyer] says.

Two of the sightings were just before Japanese Emperor Aki­hito's visit, Dyer said, and the other would have been during his stay. One woman said the helicopters looked like the type that are used to ferry the president.

Dyer speculated that the aircraft belong to the Secret Service and were there to protect the emperor.

But others believe there could be a more ominous reason for the flights--people control.

Jerry Hughes, whose radio talk show Washington on Trial is syndicated nationally, said that until recently, government offi­cials have denied the choppers even exist.

CIA DEATH
    In an article from the July 26 edition of THE MODESTO BEE, [quoting:]

Forensic scientists examining the exhumed body of a germ-warfare researcher who died more than 40 years ago after un­knowingly taking a drink spiked by the CIA in an LSD experi­ment say they have found skull fractures that could point to homicide rather than the official verdict of suicide. Frank R. Olson, a civilian researcher for the U.S. Army and the CIA, died in a fall from a New York hotel window in 1953.

TOUGH NEW LAW
    In an article from the August 3 edition of Southern California's DAILY NEWS, [quoting:]

One of the quickest ways to get unlicensed (and unsafe) drivers off the road is to take away their cars. That's the convincing argument behind the Safe Streets Act of 1994, introduced by Assemblyman Richard Katz, D-Panorama City.

Katz's legislation would require drivers with suspended or revoked licenses to surrender their vehicles to the state if they are found driving on California's roads.

Civil liberties would be guarded [right]. The bill makes sure that peace officers would not be allowed to stop drivers for the sole purpose of determining whether they are licensed. The of­ficers, for their part, would be given discretion in special cases, such as whether to impound an employer-owned vehicle driven by an unlicensed driver on the job.

The Assembly passed Katz's bill in June. But as the measure heads toward an Aug. 9 hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, it seems that some legislators might be more overly worried about inconveniencing a few car owners. There is op­position on the committee from some members who fear that the law would unfairly penalize vehicle owners who loan their cars.

M.D. WAKE-UP CALL
    In an article from the July 27 edition of THE ORLANDO SENTINEL, [quoting:]

Close to a quarter of all Americans 65 or older were given prescriptions for drugs that they should almost never take, a study has found.

Some of the drugs can produce amnesia and confusion, while others can cause serious side effects such as heart problems or respiratory failure. And, the investigators said, there is no need to prescribe these drugs to older people, either because safer al­ternatives are available or because the drugs simply are not needed.

The study, by Dr. Steffi Woolhandler of Harvard Medical School, examined data from a national survey that included more than 6,000 older people not in nursing homes.

INSERT "DRUGS IN QUESTION" page 68-69 Chapter 5, PJ-105

CHINA & HUMAN RIGHTS
    In an article from the July 29 edition of THE JOHNSON CITY PRESS, [quoting:]

Two New York-based groups say they have detected a new and disturbing pattern of arrests in China since international human rights pressure on Beijing eased earlier this year.

Human Rights Watch-Asia and Human Rights in China said Chinese authorities have been tougher on dissents since May, when President Clinton cut the link between China's human rights practices and its U.S. trading privileges, or most favored-nation status.

"In the absence of international pressure, China has steadily tightened the noose on all forms of dissident activity," the two groups said in a report prepared for publication Friday.

BURMA SLAVE LABOR
    In an article from the July 21 edition of THE MODESTO BEE, HALOEKHANI CAMP, THAI-BURMA BORDER--[quoting:]

Burma's ruling military has marshaled tens of thousands of slave laborers to build a railroad needed for a natural gas pipeline financed partly by an American company, according to human rights groups.

Villagers who have fled the railway project described 10 1/2 hour workdays, daily beatings by soldiers, frequent accidents and payments to the military to get rest days. Hunger and dis­ease are rampant. The unpaid workers even have to pool their money to rent construction equipment from the military.

Located along a remote coastal strip of southern Burma, the railroad will cross a pipeline that is to carry natural gas from an off-shore field to energy-hungry Thailand by 1998.

WORLD'S FISHERIES
    In an article from the July 24 edition of THE ORLANDO SENTINEL, [quoting:]

The world's oceans have been fished nearly to the limits, after decades of fishermen using bigger boats and more advanced technologies, according to a report released Saturday.

"Although worldwide environmental degradation of the oceans contributes to the decline of marine life, overfishing is the primary cause of dwindling fish populations," said the report by the non-profit Worldwatch Institute. "The oceans are not the unlimited reservoir of low-cost food they were once consid­ered."

A 5 percent decline in the world-wide catch since 1989 is largely because of more people fishing in large-scale, industrial operations, often in waters that are becoming more polluted, the report said.

Meanwhile, the world population is growing at 1.6 percent annually, equivalent to the population of Mexico being added to the world each year.

After decades of rapid growth, all of the planet's major fishing grounds are at or beyond their limits, and already many have suffered serious declines, the report said.

CDC TRACKING
    In an article from the July 27 edition of THE ORLANDO SENTINEL, written by Delthia Ricks, [quoting:]

The key to wiping out diseases with vaccines is for states to keep computer records on each immunization shot a child gets, a top federal health official said Tuesday.

Although the idea may sound unwieldy, Dr. David Satcher, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, noted that such a data bank is already up and running.

Keeping track of who has had which shot would aid the federal goal of wiping out measles--and other contagious childhood conditions--by 2000.

The registries are part of President Clinton's controversial Childhood Immunization Initiative, which would expand the pool of U.S. children "eligible" for free government vaccines. [Watchit.]

FLESH-EATING BACTERIA
    In another article taken from the July 29 edition of THE OR­LANDO SENTINEL, [quoting:]

"Flesh-eating" bacteria are among serious streptococcus in­fections that are expected to become more frequent and must be closely monitored, government health officials told lawmakers Thursday.

"There is a clear and ever-present danger of serious Group A streptococcal infection in every geographical area of the world," Dr. Dennis Stevens, chief of the Infectious Disease Section at Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Boise, Idaho, said at a House subcommittee hearing. "If history repeats itself, as it is wont to do, we can expect increased frequency and severity of a wide variety of streptococcal infections."

DRACULA
    In an article from the July 28 edition of THE ORLANDO SENTINEL, BUCHAREST, Romania--[quoting:]

The castle associated with the legendary vampire Dracula is in danger of collapse if it isn't repaired soon, its architectural di­rector said Wednesday.

The rock on which the 14th century fortress stands has been deeply eroded...

Perched deep in the Carpathian Mountains in the heart of rural Romania, the fortress, known as Dracula's Castle, attracts as many as 4,000 visitors a day from around the world. Also known as Bran Castle, it was built in 1370.

Vlad the Impaler, the 15th century prince of Walachia who was infamous for impaling his enemies on spikes, often stayed at the castle. He also is thought to have been imprisoned there for a short period.

Vlad the Impaler is thought to be the inspiration for English writer Bram Stoker's 19th century Dracula, a novel that has been the basis for many vampire films.

DRINKING WATER
    In an article from the July 28 edition of THE ORLANDO SENTINEL, [quoting:]

More than 100,000 violations of drinking water standards occur every year, but few cases ever lead to penalties by federal or state regulators, an environmental group asserted Wednesday.

A report by the Natural Resources Defense Council con­cluded one in five Americans drinks water not adequately treated for toxic chemicals and other pollutants.
    AND NOW SOME GOOD NEWS
    In a brief mention in the July edition of THE NEW FEDER­ALIST, [quoting:]

The Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith has been forced to close its offices in Long Island, New York; Pittsburgh, Penn­sylvania; and two other major cities. The St. Paul, Minnesota PIONEER PRESS last week reported the closings, which were attributed to "severe financial crisis." In addition, the ADL has pulled out of a partnership with the Jewish Community Relations Center in St. Paul, and, as of this summer, will no longer supply one third of the funds.

THE NEWS DESK
    Ed Cleary 8/5/94
    KISSINGER AND BRITISH PLAN INDIA'S
    DISMEMBERMENT
    From a special to the New Federalist, June 6, 1994--[quoting]: On June 2, at an international conference on Kashmir held in the Danish Parliament, LaRouche associate Muriel Mirak­ Weissbach demonstrated graphically, using the India-Pakistan­ Kashmir case, how British geopolitics destroys national sovereignty and kills nations.

At the conference, British MP [Member of Parliament] Max Madden called for the dismemberment of India, and for UN administration of Kashmir and the entire region.

ANGLO-AMERICAN GEOSTRATEGY
    Mirak-Weissbach, representing EIR magazine, said:

"There is an effort to manipulate Pakistan and India into a war over Kashmir which...would lead to the destruction of all, to the unnecessary deaths of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of human beings.

"The only forces to benefit from such carnage are those who pursue the policy of depopulating large parts of the globe, in particular in the so-called Third World.

WHOLESALE ELIMINATION OF POPULATIONS
    "The blueprint for wholesale elimination of populations in the Southern Hemisphere is a 1974 memorandum of The United States National Security Council, then under the direction of Henry Kissinger... That document, NSSM 200, was the Malthusian blueprint which has shaped British and U.S. policy since, and has served as the prelude to the blatantly genocidal schemes published in the 1990s for North-South confrontation. It stands as the conceptual basis for the programs being circulated currently in preparation for the United Nations Interna­tional Conference on Population to be held in Cairo in Septem­ber.

"Kissinger's 1974 document identified population growth in the Third World as the foremost national security threat to the United States. Kissinger developed the thesis that demographic growth in the resource-rich Third World would lead countries to seek economic development and political independence, which in turn would prevent the West from continuing to loot raw ma­terials. Thus, concluded Kissinger, it would be in American national security interests to reduce population growth among the non-white populations of the world."

Among; the 13 nations targeted in the document, India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan topped the list.

RELIGIONS KILL OFF RELIGIONS
    "The vision that these Malthusian geostrategists have for the wars of the future," she warned, "is what Samuel Huntington called the 'Clash of Civilizations', whereby the peoples of the 'zones for turmoil' will engage in wars among themselves, couched in religious terms: Islam, Hinduism, Confucianism, Orthodox Christianity and Western Christianity, are to kill each other off in unending strife. The aim is to reduce the world's population to 2 billion, as the organizers of the UN Cairo con­ference have suggested...

"It is in this context that the Kashmir crisis must be located. From the standpoint of these writers, if war could be sparked between India and Pakistan, escalating to the use of nuclear weapons, millions of people could be eliminated, thus effec­tively reducing the world's population." [end of quoting]

THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND,
    THE WORLD BANK CONTROL AFRICA
    From the Oregonian, June 27, 1994, written by John Darnton--[quoting]: ACCRA, Ghana--For more than a decade the economies of Africa have been caught in a relentless downward spiral. As a result, countries that are proud of their indepen­dence and prickly about sovereignty are finding themselves more than ever under the thumb of outside powers.

Only now the powers are not the old colonial masters--Britain, France and the other would-be exploiters who carved up Africa in European drawing rooms and conference halls in the 1880s.

Nor are they the United States and the Soviet Union, which cast covetous eyes upon the continent in the mid-1970s and turned it into an arena for Cold War confrontation by proxy.

IMF & WB TAKE OVER
    Now the external superpowers are the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. These institutions, founded half a century ago at the Bretton Woods Conference to serve the needs of the industrialized world, have become the overlords of Africa in the 1990s.

Gone are the days 10 and 15 years ago when socialism was "on the march" and powerful leaders from the despotic to the high-minded gave it lip service. They embraced it because a controlled economy fit well with one-man rule that brooked no opposition, because egalitarianism seemed progressive and right for Africa and because only the Communist countries were backing liberation movements in the south.

OFFERS HARD TO REFUSE
    The IMF and the World Bank are the purveyors of the new orthodoxy. They come in to bail out a country that is bankrupt. They do so by drawing up a "structural adjustment program", a tight package of economic prescriptions designed to bring about free market enterprise and minimize governmental interference.

Because the package is tied to millions of dollars in aid from Western donor countries, it is an offer that can't be refused. And so the IMF and the bank end up calling the shots on a broad range of issues--even political matters such as calling multiparty elections--that affect the lives of millions.

Through its structural adjustment programs, the IMF and the bank now effectively oversee and supervise the economies of some 30 countries in sub-Saharan Africa.

DEPTH OF CRISIS
    It is hard to exaggerate the depth of Africa's economic crisis.

Consider this fact: Excluding South Africa, the 1991 gross national product of all countries south of the Sahara--a swath of the globe that is home to almost 600 million people--was about the same as the gross national product of Belgium, with a popu­lation of 10 million.

Eighteen of the world's 20 poorest countries are African, and 30 of the poorest 40. Caught in a downward cycle that began with the oil price explosion of the 1970s and then accelerated with the plunge of the commodities markets, they are getting poorer still. Per capita GNP declined by 2 percent a year throughout the 1980s.

Their debt, tripled since 1980, now amounts to over $180 billion. The debt burden--caused by borrowing to keep budgets afloat and to pay for imports--is so gigantic (amounting to 110 percent of GNP in 1991) that virtually no one thinks the sum can ever be repaid. Just servicing it costs the countries $10 billion every year--four times more than they all spend on health and education.

Africa's share of world trade has fallen below 4 percent and is now closer to 2 percent. That is so marginal it is almost as if the continent has curled up and disappeared from the map of in­ternational shipping lanes and airline routes that rope together Europe, North America and the booming Far East. Direct for­eign investment in Africa is so paltry it is not even measured in the latest World Bank study. [end of quoting]

MEXICO RETALIATES FOR NAFTA INVASION
    From the Bakersfield Californian, Thursday August 4, 1994, by Nancy Nusser--[quoting:] MEXICO CITY--When a Texas dairy tried to increase milk and ice cream exports to Mexico under a free trade accord with the United States, its delivery trucks were set on fire.

Fred Haddad, sales manager for Price's Creameries in El Paso, said unidentified men last week broke into the warehouse of the dairy's Mexican distributor in the border city of Juarez. The men set fire to four cargo trucks loaded with Price's Creameries products, he said.

"The trucks pretty much burned to the ground." Haddad said. "The ice cream melted."

Haddad is among many Americans experiencing trouble as they make a run on Mexican markets under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).

Under the accord, Americans are supposed to be able to freely export to Mexico, and vice-versa. Since NAFTA went into effect in January, trade between Mexico and the United States has reached record levels. But as Mexicans struggle with the pressure of U.S. competition, the most hard-hit are putting up their own, often illegal barriers. Examples:

*Haddad said that six months before the trucks were torched, an armed mob broke into a warehouse in northern Chihuahua state and dumped 5,500 gallons of Price's Creameries milk. Then they opened fire on the refrigerator, he said.

*Amado Martinez, a Mexican distributor of U.S. milk in Juarez, says he received three to four phone threats daily and fi­nally sent his wife to the United states for safety.

*When American entrepreneur Bradley Tirpack set up a Mexico City phone company called Access Telecom that lured customers from Telmex, the giant Mexican telephone company, Telmex cut off his phone lines and all but put him out of busi­ness.

*The U.S. Corn Refiners Association said Mexican sugar growers tried to pressure Mexican soft-drink bottlers into boy­cotting high fructose corn syrup, produced mainly in the United States. [end of quoting]

FLORIDA HARASSES PRESBYTERIANS:
    STATE OPPRESSES CHURCH
    From The Orlando Sentinel, July 24, 1994, by Cal Thomas--[quoting]: When the issue of separation between church and state is raised, it is usually in the context of controlling the extent to which the church is permitted to influence the state and the laws by which we live.

In Pompano Beach, a lawyer is poised to seize the building, Sunday-morning offerings and other assets of a church in a case that should alarm constitutional scholars and others concerned about the excessive reach of government and its increasing hos­tility to religious people who believe that their faith compels them to apply that faith in the public arena.

The facts are these. New Covenant Church, a conservative Presbyterian body, sold some of its land a decade ago to a doc­tor, who subsequently opened an abortion clinic. Members of the church, who believe abortion is immoral and against God's will, began picketing the clinic. The ruling body of the church (known as a session) made it clear that the decision to picket was not officially sanctioned by the church and that the demon­strators were acting on their own.

Even those who favor "a woman's right to choose" an abortion should be seriously concerned about a case that allows the state to confiscate the property of a church because a few members and the pastor--acting as an individual citizen and not repre­senting his church--decide to exercise what they regard as their moral obligation and their constitutional right to assemble peaceably and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

If a church-state separation means anything, it ought to cut the other way when the state invades the church and declares there is no king but Caesar. [end of quoting]

RAY RENICK'S CURRENT STATUS
    by Rick Martin 8/3/94
    It has been some time since we last wrote about Ray Renick and the San Luis Obispo (SLO) Connections. Ray Renick, as some readers will recall, is a very outspoken individual who was arrested on May 20, 1993 and charged with (1) attempted mur­der; (2) incendiary devices; (3) armor-piercing ammunition. Bail was set at $500,000 [see the 8/24/93 CONTACT for a com­plete summary of Ray's predicament; what the crooks have done to Ray tells more than anything else about the validity of his claims about the evil in San Luis Obispo, CA! ]. 'Shortly after his arrest, prior to his jury trial actually beginning, Ray was found to be "mentally incompetent" to stand trial--this after a jury and several psychiatrists found him competent to stand trial. Ray was transferred to Patton State Mental Hospital in Southern California for observation and treatment. After many months of chemical attitude adjusting, Ray has been found, now, to be mentally competent to stand trial. The problem then became, who will represent Ray? The public defender, working solidly against Ray, his client, obviously would not be the one to pre­sent any kind of defense. After months of intensive work by the Constitutional Law Center on Ray's behalf, a possible attorney began to stand out.

On Monday, August 1, Mitch Jaffe of the Constitutional Law Center and I traveled to San Luis Obispo to meet with Renick. It had been almost a year since I last saw Ray, and I must say that when I first saw him I was stunned. Ray appeared to be depressed, chemically altered, and held a vacant stare. While the chemical alteration was later explained away by Ray's new attorney as being false, the Renick who sat before me was a changed man from the highly spirited individual I had come to know the year before. After a meeting with the potential attor­ney, agreements were made and Ray was ready to proceed.

On Tuesday, August 2, prior to Ray's hearing, Mitch Jaffe and I spoke with Robert Mulvany, a Private Investigator with first­hand experience with the Renick case from the "inside". Mulvany explained that, "This thing was way over-charged to begin with." And, "I don't think the DA's office will press so hard now--he's been down for a long time." The [Law and Mo­tions] hearing and arraignment followed, with Greg Jacobson in place as Ray's attorney. Jacobson stood before the court and petitioned for time to prepare his case. Pretrial was then sched­uled for November 4, with the trial beginning on November 8 [Division E].

In an underhanded maneuver, the prosecuting district attorney, Pomeroy, asked the court to reinstate Renick in a mental hospital, specifically Atascadero State Hospital, until the trial. Jacobson, who had not seen any of the Renick legal documents, spoke eloquently before the court and succeeded in having Ray maintained at the San Luis Obispo County Jail until the trial. Ray was pleased with all outcomes of the morning's hearing.

Up until now Ray has been placed in the position whereby he "made a scene" at prior courtroom appearances in an effort to focus the attention of the trial on the corruption addressed by the material he had written. Now is the first time that Ray has had competent counsel who will work on his behalf to secure the proper investigative work, expert witnesses, and legal docu­mentation. One thing is sure--at least now Ray will have an even chance at a fair [jury] trial. And, of course, we at CON­TACT will not predict the outcome. That is, after all, a job for the jury.
    CHAPTER 6

A CITIZEN TELLS IT LIKE IT IS

HELP THE HOPI NATION!

SAD COMMENTARY ON HUMAN RIGHTS
    7/25/94
    Larry D. Calhoun
    1544 W. Woodland Hills Drive
    Dayton, TX 77535

To All ELECTED Officials:

From the time that America was "discovered", the people who were already living here have suffered greatly due to the spread of our (so-called) civilization.
    The Hopi Nation is now in the process of being destroyed by both big business and a Government that, by each passing day, places increasing pressure on the throats of the people that the Government is supposed to serve.
    Time after time OUR Government is depriving citizens of their natural Human Rights. We have seen the injustice and dis­regard of our country's callous and ELECTED representatives. We have witnessed the atrocity of the Branch Davidian Faith near Waco. We also are aware of the massacre at Ruby Creek when a man named Weaver saw his family killed in a gutless attack by the Federal Government. We also have the history of Wounded Knee, not to be outdone by what happened at Little Big Horn. We also have a monument created at Mount Rush­more which, as sad as it is to say, is proudly viewed by Ameri­can citizens daily. Many and probably most Americans don't realize that this monument to civilization was created on a land that is considered sacred to many Native Americans. This has been yet another indignity that we have inflicted on a proud na­tion of once sovereign people.
    Our Government points to the Government of China, the Governments of Africa, Governments in the Middle East and Governments in Europe as instances of Human Rights viola­tions. We have, as a nation, stood before other nations and have condemned the actions of Foreign Governments that tram­ple on those Human Rights.
    How can this country do such a thing? Isn't it about time that we correct and bring to an end the Human Rights violations of our own country before we point to other Nations in this world of ours as being the transgressors?
    The Hopi Nation consists roughly in the number of ten thou­sand. These are people of a proud heritage that desire to live a simple and yet spiritual lifestyle. For the most part they are not a materialistic people. They have little need for electricity as well as other conveniences of a modern society. One basic need of these people to survive is WATER. This is a resource that is rapidly being used up by big business. A mining company with very apparent disregard for a nation of people is in the process of emptying an aquifer that is essential for the Hopi people to survive. The Peabody Mining Company with support of the Federal Government is in effect bringing an end to a race of people. Without their water supply the continuation of an in­digenous people of this country will be ending. This is a contin­uation of the program of genocide by the Federal Government for the last two hundred years.
    The Hopi Nation, a people close to the heart of God, have had the foresight of prophecy for countless generations. The prophecies of these people, just like the prophecies of Nos­tradamus, have warned mankind many times of events that have eventually come to pass. Long before the events took place, the Hopi prophecies spoke about the horrors of two World Wars, Nuclear Technology, Television as well as the founding of the United Nations.
    Another prophecy foretold by the Hopi Nation is that upon the demise of their line the destruction of our civilization as a whole would be imminent.
    In light of what past prophecy has brought to our attention, how can this be overlooked and tossed casually aside? As an is­sue to itself, these people should be allowed to continue the way they have for centuries. The other issue is that in preserving the life and heritage of these noble people we would be preserving the continuation of our Human species as a whole.
    We should be doing all we can to undo all actions that threaten the balance and harmony of our planet.
    For each voice that you hear that brings this to your atten­tion, there are hundreds of thousands and probably millions of people who want to do something but they simply do not know what to do. So, listen closely and pay attention to the voices that you do hear! Since you are an ELECTED office holder or APPOINTED by an ELECTED official and you are capable of taking positive action--DO SO! Investigate what is going on concerning the home of the Hopi Nation. Get an UNBIASED party to find out what is going on.
    This is the TRUE VOICE of the American Citizen. We take notice of what is happening in this land of ours. There are many issues these days to become aware of and these issues must be addressed. Please help to restore dignity to the land that we all hold dear.
    May God grant you the wisdom and courage to do what is necessary. Show the people that you do care. Make a POSI­TIVE difference.

Sincerely,
    /s/ Larry D. Calhoun
    COPIES TO:
    Project P.O. Box 268
    P.O. Box 27800 Kykotsmovi, AZ 86039
    Las Vegas, NV 89126
    Wittenberg Center for
    The Spotlight Alternative Resources
    300 Independence Ave. SE 188 Wittenberg Road
    Washington, D.C. 20003 Bearsville, NY 12409

The American's Bulletin Governor Fife Symington-R
    c/o P.O. Box 935 State Capitol