PJ 103
CHAPTER 19

GRANDMA TORPEDOES GEORGE GREEN
Editor's note: The following solid response is precipitated by and refers to a letter (which follows) from that master of mediocre prevarication, George Green--that's his signature at the bottom of the "America West Distributors" stationery. We see absolutely no need to add anything to "Grandma's" bullseye position.

FAX HARD COPY
July 25, 1994 NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST
(May 12, 1994 letter affixed)

Contact, Inc. News
Attention; Rick Martin, Editor

Dear Rick and Readers:

On this date, I did go to the mailbox, and there was a large envelope of "informations" addressed to Mrs. Russell Herman; there was "NO" return address.

Contained therein was a voluminous set of documents, slan­derous remarks, breaches of legal counsel ' confidences' (as it is on the attorney's stationary), and other issues which I care not to comment on, nor do I wish to be a party to, nor do I care to know about, now, or at any time in the future.

These parties allege to be AMERICA WEST DISTRIBU­TORS, P.O. Box 3300, Bozeman, MT., as near as can be de­termined by their "materials".

Ladies and Gentlemen: "I" care not to get involved in any "HISSING MATCH" or any "Legal Contest" with any of you, nor will I stoop so low as to slander another individual without cause. If the "cause" be true, than I shall tell the truth...but: I WILL NEVER SLANDER A FELLOW MAN, nor cast a false light, in order to gain for my own personals.

This shall serve as NOTICE: CEASE and DESIST in sending any further materials such as received this date. You know who you are as do I..., as you are libelous, slanderous, and you vi­olate the Printer's Ink Statutes, and you incite "unwanted" com­munications.

Mrs. Russell Herman ("Grandma")
P.O. Box 477
Okawville, IL. 62271

FURTHER SAYETH NAUGHT

America West Distributors
Post Office Box 3300
Bozeman, MT 59772
(406) 585-0700
FAX 685-0703
May 12, 1994

Dear Friends:

During the past two years the "Ekker"/Hatonn Cult has been slandering Desiree and I in their controlled paper.

They have also been attacking ANY OTHERS who know the truth with lies in their feeble attempt to distort and defame the truth. An example would be currently telling that they loaned, or gave $18,000. to Bo Gritz. HAVE THEM PRODUCE THE CHECK!! I was at the meeting when it was suggested by EJ Ekker to loan them money. BO GRITZ DECLINED!!

EJ AND DORIS EKKER, two admitted bankrupts are in control of millions of dollars in the Phoenix Institute for Research and Education where they have maneuvered the funds into many other corporations in an attempt to defraud the investors in which several are asking for their money back. The Ekkers sue them for anything in their attempt to keep from paying.

In the case of Leon Fort, his attorney received a couple of pay­ments which he put into his trust account.. The question is if you have a demand note, and ask for your money back, WHY DOES ANYONE HAVE TO TAKE PAYMENTS? The letter enclosed from Fort explains it all. If you are unlucky enough to have money with these people, be advised that there is one at­torney who represents several investors in now preparing re­ceivorship papers, and I hope that the D.A. who is investigating the case does not protect the Ekkers by putting them behind bars so that they will be safe. They lie on their house, and since the beginning! Have you checked anything out? Call Jason Brent who bent over backwards to allow the Ekkers to produce proof that they had the money to buy it. Would you loan two bankrupts with no job $180,000.? That is what they expect you to believe and now they are threatening to do it again, in the guise of getting out the judgements ALREADY ENTERED AGAINST THEM by the courts. Please read the enclosed doc­uments. Check it out. I have over two feet of documents now!! They have now had 4 sets of attorneys quit them! Does that mean anything to you? The attorneys could be held liable per­sonally if they represented fraud, and guess what? They all found out what was going on. May GOD show you the path ahead, It is your personal responsibility to get truth, and we certainly don't need a person/entity to copy from other books!!!