힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#103, CONFRONT THE NOW * CREATE THE FUTURE

PJ 103
    CHAPTER 11
    RONN JACKSON ANSWER
    MORE QUESTIONS FROM READERS
    BULLETIN #11
    by Ronn Jackson
    I have purposely avoided answering several questions, in total, and have received responses from people who felt that I wasn't being fair with them. After being "chewed out" on my next-to-­last letter from Friday of last week, I will answer some of those questions and the following answers may not be understood by all readers.

1. "Columbine-Topaz" was a term assigned to a foreign "intelligent & intelligence" ring in Europe. The senior people were "European" and a couple of Americans. The nine senior people are dead and I can so certify to that fact. No, they no longer exist as a unit as their primary function was to feed disinformation to Russia. I made three trips between 1965­-1966. Paris and Madrid. The term is sanction. It was their decision and yes, their families I feel badly about. I assumed that you were a member of one of their families.

2. I am very familiar with "New York City". It is a city unlike anything you know. In the composite of over 7 million people, what is reported to you as a person on the main-stream media is not what the city is about. For example, people who live there can tell where you are from, from the dialect that is spoken by those you would be talking to. (i.e.: Bronx, Brooklyn, etc.) There are good and bad parts of each borough. The current mayor is a former prosecutor and he was elected because he was able to communicate to most of the diversity of the ethnic groups there. No, he is primarily a figurehead. The key to NYC is its importance to World Financial Markets and number two, it's the center of the press for our entire globe.

While the headquarters for the United Nations can be argued as a principal reason for the continued importance of the city, that is only a smoke screen. The most important decisions on a global basis are made on NW 16 Ave. in Washington, D.C.

3. Yes, I know of the Zeta Reticuli star system. Yes, I have met several of the inhabitants of that system. Yes, they speak all languages of our world. I will try to give you a description of those beings. To me, they look alike (both male & female) and the only difference that I can discern is the pitch of the sound of their voice. However, when they speak, you cannot see any movement of their mouth. I have concluded that, even though their mouth opens to speak, their form of communication is a combination of verbalization and telepathy. It is as though each being opens a pathway when speaking to the person who they are addressing, as you cannot over-hear the conversation being directed to another. Their over-all height is 42" to 45" with the male of the species being the taller. They all have "pasty" body coloring and wear no clothing. In conversations with several, I have been told by them that their bodies have a built-in "Thermostat" system and can function normally within a temperature range of 150 degrees to 200 degrees Celsius. They have large eyes that are black in color, about 1 1/2 inches in diameter; they have no nose or ears and their heads are large in comparison to their body. Their arms are about 3' in length and their legs are proportional to their bodies. They have no other extremities that are visible. They reproduce by a joining of their hands, although to them, reproduction is a normal function without the emphasis we place on reproduction.

I was never curious enough to ask them to expand on their personal business on the evolutionary scale. Comparing them to us, their race is about twice as old as ours, and they have a life expectancy, using our terms and measurements, of thirty-five-thousand (35,000) years. However, some of their senior ruling class have been known to surpass 50,000 years of our time. They have roughly a one vote, one man rule but most are not interested in the mundane items that a majority of our race place emphasis on. They do not have a need for currency as we know it, since in their civilization, all beings are equal and all necessities are provided equally to all. They have the ability to lower their metabolism and can rest in any position. Their sustenance is comparable to a fluid-like vitamin mixture and they renourish themselves once in what we know of as a month and can go up to 3 months if necessary. They speak to one another by telepathy and the communication is not restricted to any distance (immediate) that I can determine.

While it has been rumored that their craft have left radioactivity where they have put down, that fact is not correct. They do not have radioactive substances as those substances are as deadly to them as they are to us. The substance that is used on their intergalactic travel in a conventional manner has not been developed in our world yet, but if it were to be measured on our "element" chart, it would be "123": stable & nonradioactive. The material used for their conventional travel is unknown to me but I have held it in my hand. It is circular in shape; 2-2 1/2" in diameter, 1/2" in thickness; grey in color and each "piece" weighs about 10 pounds. I have had described to me, their method of conventional propulsion and it is a reactor of sorts converting heat energy to electrical energy and obtaining nearly one hundred percent dynamic efficiency. Their guidance system is based on projected light waves and, at that time, they could obtain approximately 3 1/2 times the speed of light, in our measurements. Despite what we "know" is the accepted scientific explanation for many things, this last sentence disproves a number of them. It is also parallel to two theories: "Einstein's Theory of Relativity" and the "Pythagoran Theory".

The beings weigh between 70 & 75 pounds and possess a trait that I am envious of. Physically, each individual being has "average" strength in proportion to his body size but they have the ability to alter molecular structure [of objects] to move heavy objects and then when their task is completed, they return the object to the same exact molecular structure in the new location. While those particular beings are far more advanced than human beings, many of their powers, they cannot explain. Believe me,
    I have asked.

4. The Constitution guarantees the right to bear arms. "Gun Control" is government's way of circumventing the Constitution and nothing more.

5. Mr. Meier is a fraud; However, in his defense, he has been told that he has been abducted so many times, even he believes it. This is a form of mind control and the purpose of the repeated stories is to create only a small amount of doubt. Fear is, in almost every instance, a state of mental consciousness. What is unknown to you can be mistaken for fear.

6. Nikita Khruhschev was replaced because in his form at that time, he did not intend to back down on the "Cuban Missile Crisis". John F. Kennedy did not know of it. I was told in the late '70s.

7. Commander Hatonn has made reference many times to who controls "Hollywood". Sometimes his statements require you to read between the lines. It is not that he is testing you, but his actions and words are to stimulate your thought processes. If all information is "laid on a platter" for you, our species has a tendency to be lazy. No, I don't have all the answers; and yes, the Commander may have them all. I do concede, his knowledge is far superior to mine. If I cannot learn every day, then I will cease. I respect knowledge and Truth. It can never be changed; that is an absolute.

8. In the May 28, 1993 installment of the Death Of Camelot series, I make an author's comment on the vehicle in "Hangar 51". Yes, I have seen it. Yes, it is real. No, it is not of this world.

9. While I haven't followed earthquakes that closely, a major movement in a number of plates should have occurred in 1987. Since I don't believe in the "tooth fairy", government spokesmen carry about as much credulity with me. My source of information knows, but that source has difficulty with our measurements of time.

10. The reason the story was written in the Las Vegas newspaper is: what people don't know or understand, they have a tendency to scoff at or ridicule. Doris is a sexy and vivacious person whose sanity is not in question with me.

/s/ Ronn Jackson
    CHAPTER 12

"GRANDMA" ON EXECUTIVE ORDER 12919
    If you "knot-heads" don't familiarize yourselves with the Laws of this nation, you are not only going to lose your $%%#@ you are going to lose your nation, post haste. Ignorance is NO EX­CUSE!
    -- Grandma's Words Of Wisdom
    Grandma On Executive Order 12919. Fed. Reg.
    Vol. 59: No. 108
    July 8, 1994
    CONTACT, Inc. News

Dear Readers,

The CONTACT group was kind enough to rush on to me the lat­est "SNAFU" attempting to be pulled in Washington by our "fearless leaders", being a copy of the afore-identified Executive Order 12919.

This 'old'/'new' Executive Order is just a cover-up for the 'mess they have All Americans in', that being: Contracts which they have entered into and in which other nations have acted in good faith, but our fearless have decided they no longer need the Contracts of those nations and they are saying: "Screw you and your contracts because we already ripped you off".

This "Screw YOU Attitude" is a vulgar definition of: "Sorry Foreign Nation, now that we have what we wanted, you can go to Hell, and if you challenge the contract or agreement: (a) you will no longer be a most favoured nation, and (b) try to collect it in the courts as we have bought and paid for the courts, and (c) not even the American people can collect on their contracts so what makes you so bold as to think we will honor yours"...

Since the "insurance" companies are under contract to the American People to insure them for their autos, homes, busi­nesses, health care maintenance, etc., has any one ever noticed IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO COLLECT ON THESE CONTRACTS WHEN YOU NEED THAT FOR WHICH YOU PAID: "INSURANCE" ...?

a) The insurance companies underwrite YOU and then they turn around and underwrite the Government. THIS IS TAKING MONEYS UNDER FALSE PRETENSES, COMMINGLING AND UNAUTHORIZED USE OF TRUST FUNDS, AND CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

Try to collect in any court; and the OLD BUDDY SYSTEM, the bought-and-paid-for JUDGES, see to it you never get your compensation/insurance due you. Same thing with the foreign nations who entered into a Contract with the U.S.A.

Executive Order 12919 is illegal. it exceeds the powers vested to the president, and is not contained in the powers vested by the Constitution of the United States of America GRANDFA­THERED. nor in the antecedents of the Constitution.

1) Article VI of the Constitution of the United States of America clearly states: "All Debts contracted and Engagements entered into, before the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall [mandatory] be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstand­ing.

2) Debts and Engagements: "Promiss, Contract, Law, Ordi­nance, Agreement, Pledge, Act, Treaty, Alliance, Confedera­tions, etc., aka the ANTECEDENTS or Parents to the Constitu­tion of the United States of America.

Whether the Congress, the House, the Senate, Judiciary and/or the Executive like to hear it or not: "you are limited in the areas of WHAT you can do 'AND' WHAT YOU CAN NOT DO"... Exceeding your areas of jurisdiction by usurping, using powers not vested to you under the Constitution and exceeding your vested powers is unconscionable.

Whether the Congress, the House the Senate, Judiciary and/or the Executive like to hear it or not, "the ANTECEDENTS to the Constitution of the United States deem they shall be (a) PER­PETUAL, (b) INVIOLABLE, and (c) INHERENT. Pretty powerful words, but they mean PERPETUAL/forever and you can't violate them because they are too "sacred" to be violated, and they are inheritable to ALL Americans; whether you like to hear this or read this or not.

A. The First Continental Congress, Article 5, mandates: "The Laws of this land shall be the COMMON LAWS." Article VI Ratified by ACT of Congress RESOLVED 1774. GRANDFA­THERED.

B. The NORTHWEST ORDINANCE, July 13. 1787 subject to the Article VI of the U.S. Constitution; (west of the Ohio): For the extending the fundamental principles of civil and religious liberty, which form the basis of all laws, constitutions, and gov­ernments, which FOREVER HEREAFTER SHALL BE FORMED IN THE SAID TERRITORY: to provide also for the establishment of States, and permanent government therein, and for their admission to a share in the federal councils on an equal footing with the ORIGINAL STATES, at as early periods as may be consistent with the general interest:

It is hereby ordained and declared by the authority afore said, That the following articles shall be (mandatory antecedent) con­sidered (Law) as articles of COMPACT (agreement, Treaty, Alliance, Debt and/or Engagement) between the original States and the people and States in said territory and shall forever re­main unalterable, unless by common consent. to wit:

(**Note; The only thing the Territories agreed to upon entering the Union and Confederations was for a COMMON DEFENSE against COMMON ENEMIES there was no ABROGATION of Rights to Govern and make the Laws of the People compatible under the CONSTITUTION.)

Article 1: "No person, demeaning himself in a peaceable and orderly manner, shall ever be molested on account of his mode of worship or religious sentiments, in the said territory."

Article 2: "The inhabitants of the said territory SHALL (mandatory) always be entitled to the benefits of the writ of habeas corpus. and of the trial by jury: of a proportionate repre­sentation of the people in the legislature; and of the judicial pro­ceedings according to the COMMON LAW, All persons SHALL be bailable, unless for capital offences, where the proof shall be evident or the presumption great. All fines shall be moderate; no cruel or unusual punishments shall be inflicted. No man (homo sapiens) shall be deprived of his liberty or property, but by the judgment of his peers or the law of the land (Common Law); and, should the public exigencies make it nec­essary, for the common preservation, to take any person's prop­erty, or to demand his particular services, full compensation shall be made for the same. And, in the just preservation of rights and property, it is understood and declared, that no law ought ever be made, or have the force in the said territory, that shall, in any manner whatever, interfere with or affect private contracts or engagements . bona fide, and without fraud, previ­ously formed.

Article 3: Religion, morality, and knowledge, being necessary to good government and the happiness of mankind, schools and the means of education SHALL FOREVER be encouraged. The utmost good and property SHALL NEVER be taken from them without their consent; and, in their property, rights, and liberty, THEY SHALL NEVER be invaded or disturbed, unless in just and lawful wars authorized by Congress; but laws FOUNDED IN JUSTICE AND HUMANITY, shall from time to time be made for preventing wrongs being done to them, and for pre­serving peace and friendship with them.

(Grandma: I hope you are ready for this next one, Mr. Execu­tive Order.)

Article 4: "The said territory, and the States which may be formed therein, SHALL FOREVER remain a part of this Con­federacy of the United States of America, subject to the Articles of Confederation, and to such alterations therein as shall be CONSTITUTIONALLY made; and to all the acts and ordi­nances of the United States in Congress ASSEMBLED, CON­FORMABLE thereto. The inhabitants and settlers in said terri­tory SHALL be subject to pay a part of the federal debts con­tracted or to be contracted, and a proportional part of the EX­PENSES OF GOVERNMENT, to be apportioned on them by Congress according to the SAME COMMON RULE (Common Law) and measure by which apportionments thereof SHALL be made on the other States; and the TAXES for paying their pro­portion shall be laid and levied by the authority and direction of the legislatures of the district or districts, or new States, as in the ORIGINAL STATES, within the time agreed upon by the United States IN CONGRESS ASSEMBLED. The legislatures or the district of new States SHALL NEVER INTERFERE with the primary disposal of the soil by the UNITED STATES IN CONGRESS ASSEMBLED, nor with any regulations CONGRESS may find necessary for securing the title in such soil to the bona fide purchasers. NO TAX shall be imposed on lands the property of the UNITED STATES; and, in no case SHALL NON RESIDENT PROPRIETORS BE TAXED HIGHER THAN THE RESIDENTS. THE NAVIGABLE WATERS (now you know why they do not dredge the river channels up the Mississippi and the Ohio properly) leading into the Mississippi and St. Lawrence, and the carrying places be­tween the same, shall be COMMON HIGHWAYS and FOR­EVER FREE, as well to the inhabitants of the said territory as to the citizens of the United States (original states), and those of any other States that may be admitted into the confederacy, WITHOUT ANY TAX, IMPORT, OR DUTY THEREFOR."

Article 5: "There shall be formed in the said territory, not less than three nor more than five States; and the boundaries of the States, as soon as Virginia shall alter her act or cession, and consent to the same, SHALL become fixed and established as follows, to wit: The western State in the said territory, SHALL be bounded by the Mississippi, the Ohio, and the Wabash Rivers; a direct line drawn from the Wabash and Post Vincents (Vincennes) due North, to the territorial line between the United States and Canada; and, by the said territorial line, (TREATY WITH ENGLAND) drawn due north from the mouth of the Great Miami, to the said territorial line, and by the said territo­rial line. The eastern State shall be bounded by the last men­tioned direct line, the Ohio, Pennsylvania, and the said territo­rial line: PROVIDED HOWEVER, and it is further understood and DECLARED (Common Law), that the boundaries of these three States shall be subject so far to be altered, that, if CONGRESS shall hereafter find it expedient, they shall have authority to form one or two States in that part of the said terri­tory which lies north of an east and west line drawn through the southerly bend or extreme of Lake Michigan. And, whenever any of the States shall have sixty thousand free inhabitants therein, such State shall be admitted, by its delegates, into the CONGRESS of the United States, on AN EQUAL FOOTING with the ORIGINAL STATES in ALL RESPECTS WHAT­EVER, and shall be at liberty to form a permanent constitution and, State government: PROVIDED the Constitution and gov­ernment so to be formed, SHALL BE REPUBLICAN (form of government, of the people, by the people and for the people: ARTICLE IV, SEC. IV, CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES; DOES NOT SAY DEMOCRACY) and in conformity to the principles contained in these articles; and, so far as it can be consistent with the general interest of the confederacy, such admission shall be allowed at an earlier period, and when there may be a less number of free inhabitants in the State than sixty thousand.

(***Have you seen anywhere in this "antecedent" to the Con­stitution or any containment in the Constitution. that allows for the President to arbitrarily MAKE HIS OWN LAWS to suit himself as would A KING?)

Article 6: There shall be NEITHER SLAVERY nor INVOL­UNTARY SERVITUDE in the said territory, otherwise than in the punishment of crimes whereof the party shall have been duly convicted: PROVIDED, ALWAYS, That any person escaping into the same, from whom labor or service is lawfully claimed in any one of the ORIGINAL STATES (Prohibited by the Colonies; forced on the Colonists by ENGLAND) such fugitive may be lawfully reclaimed and conveyed to the person claiming his or her labor or service as aforesaid.

(***Put this FIRMLY in your NOGGINS (heads): There were WHITE SLAVES aka ENDENTURED [people who promised to work for the other parties in the event something or the other happened; in almost all instances it was to "passage into the United States" from other Countries in Europe] so the BLACKS do not have EXCLUSIVITIES on "Slavery", and some WHITES and other RACES were SHANGHAIED ILLE­GALLY AND PUT INTO FORCED SLAVERY.)

Be it ordained by the authority aforesaid, that the resolutions of the 23rd of April 1784, relative to this ordinance (LAW), be, and the same are hereby repealed and declared null and void....

***This ORDINANCE of July 13, 1787 (Constitution of United States 1776-77-78-79-80-81) was RATIFIED BY CONGRESS (A constitutional congress who could read and write and under­stand the Laws) in Full Force and followed Jefferson's Ordi­nance of 1784).

NOW, let's take a look at the ARTICLES OF CONFEDERA­TION as identified in ARTICLE VI, of the Constitution of the United States. (the applicables):

First; I am going to address (affix hereto) the MAS­SACHUSETTS BILL OF RIGHTS (ORIGINAL STATES) as they are very important and their dates are AFTER the CON­STITUTION and SUBJECT TO THE CONSTITUTION (as under the Constitution per Article VI).... Then comes the ARTICLES OF CONFEDERATION and...JUST WHERE IS THAT EXEC­UTIVE ORDER 12919 ALLOWABLE IN THESE DOCUMENTS? The antecedents, the Constitution, treaties, alliances, debts and engagements which allow a KINGSHIP or "SOVEREIGNTIES" over the "sovereigns of Article IV, Sec. IV of our Constitution? It is NOT SO WRITTEN that this power IS VESTED by the People or the Constitution!

In response to UNCONSTITUTIONAL, CONSTITUTIONAL DISABILITIES IMPOSED ON AMERICANS SINCE 1933, holding the Constitution and the LAWS in abeyance by "exceeding vested powers", making Laws which are NOT an AREA OF THE JURISDICTION of the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA; not unless 2/3rds of the House and 2/3rds of the Senate: "CONGRESS ASSEMBLED" so vote--not sitting on their duffs, with a wet blond in one hand and a dry martini in the other.

HOPE YOU HAVE READ THE "ORDINANCE" AND THE MASSACHUSETTS BILL OF RIGHTS...NOW HERE IS THE ARTICLES OF CONFEDERATION IDENTIFIED IN ARTICLE VI OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES. RATIFIED IN FULL FORCE MARCH 1. 1787.

1) The "title of nobility clauses" are Article VI.

2) Article IX: "Sole and exclusive right and power of deter­mining on peace and War..."

3) No member of Congress shall be appointed a Judge of any of the said courts Art. IX.

4) Judges: before taking bench, before he sit in judgement, shall take an oath (loyalty oath) to be administered by one of the judges Art. IX.

5) "The United States in congress assembled (2/3rds of those turkeys) shall never engage in a war, nor grant letters of marque (confiscation of persons and properties) and reprisal (taking their crap out on the American people) in time of peace, nor enter into any Treaties or Alliances (What are those foreign troops doing on our soil?), nor coin money, nor regulate the value thereof, nor ascertain the sums and expenses necessary for the defense and welfare of the united states, or any of them, nor emit bills, nor borrow money on the credit of the united states, nor appropriate money, nor agree upon the number of vessels of war, to be built or purchased, or the number of land or sea forces to be raised, nor appoint a commander in chief of the army or navy, unless nine states assent (ORIGINAL NINE, the rest of you don't mean diddly) to the same; nor shall a question on any other point, except for adjourning from day to day be determined, unless by the votes of a majority of the United States in Congress ASSEMBLED.

6) Article XIII: "Every state shall abide by the determinations of the United States in CONGRESS ASSEMBLED (no assembly of Presidents) on all questions which by this confederation are submitted to them. AND the Articles of this confederation shall be INVIOLABLY (too sacred to tamper with) by every state, and the union shall be PERPETUAL; nor shall any alteration at any time hereafter be made in any of them; unless such alter­ation be agreed to in a congress (constitutional congress) of the united states, and be afterwards confirmed by the Legislatures of every State.

It's all here, and it's all contained in the REAL Laws of this Nation....and the "INTENT" of the Constitutioners is pretty well defined...the president can not, nor shall he make the deci­sions such as exemplified in the Emergency War Powers Act and/or this Executive Order 12919...as: HE DOES NOT HAVE THE POWER "VESTED" NOR WRITTEN into any of the Laws of the Constitution GRANDFATHERED; nor in any of the antecedents to the Constitution, and/or any of the treaties, ordinances, Articles of Confederation, debts and/or engage­ments, compacts or whatever

IF: you still want to sit there and let these ACTS of BASTARD LAWS take you over..so be it; but the laws say: "Bastardus nullis est filius, aut filius populi"; meaning "A BASTARD IS NOBODY'S SON, OR THE SON OF THE PEOPLE".... These Laws of Executive Order have NO LEGAL PARENTS. OUR president ain't got no power to go on his own and get all these tom-foolery laws together...to confuse and mock our real laws... these are SLICKER Laws of LEGAL WILLFULLNESS.... exercised by the Executive.... LEGAL WILLFUL­NESS: "INTENTIONAL DISREGARD OF KNOWN DUTY NECESSARY TO SAFETY OF PERSON(S) OR PROP­ERTY(S) OF ANOTHER AND ENTIRE ABSENCE OF CARE FOR LIFE. PERSON(S) OR PROPERTY(S)...

Including: Willful and malicious intent to cause HARM, MALUM IN SE (criminal acts), Violations of LOYALTY OATH OF OFFICE; and bringing FOREIGN TROOPS ON AMERICAN SOIL, BACKING IT UP WITH A BASTARD LAW BEING: "EXECUTIVE ORDER 12919", JUST ABOUT BREAKS THE CAMEL'S BACK!

You have the power to RECALL your Congressmen and Sena­tors back into your State and make them answer as to WHY they have sat on their rumps with their thumbs up their fannies and their brains in neutral..allowing these BASTARD LAWS TO PREVAIL AGAINST THE AMERICAN CITIZENRY!

ONE MORE TIME; "YOU HAVE THE POWER TO RE­CALL"!

I have seen the actual photos of that bunch of ARMS AND EQUIPMENT, right down to the GERM WARFARE "TRUCKS" which can roll right down the streets of our Amer­ica and do the same damned thing that was done to the KURDS...WE ARE IN DANGER..I FEAR OF BEING AT­TACKED FROM WITHIN, WHILE OUR "ARMED FORCES"/"NATIONAL GUARD" IS OFF IN SOME OTHER COUNTRY...BECAUSE "AMERICAN TROOPS WILL NOT FIRE ON THEIR OWN CITIZENRY!"

Many of you are too young to remember 1972 and the happen­ings that occurred in that period, and you have been too damned busy trying to "GYA" (guard your fannies), to keep everything in perspective.

President/Executive, Richard Milhous Nixon, did in fact, IM­PEACH HIMSELF and did so in order to save the AMERICAN TAX PAYER "MILLIONS OF DOLLARS" by "Executive/Presidential Impeachment" of Him, his Presidency, his Laws and/or the Laws of Congress or any other law which was and is predicated upon that particular ADMINISTRATION to which EXECUTIVE ORDER 12919 might attempt to SLIDE in under those LAWS...

Legally, IMPEACHMENT calls for (a) challenging or destroy­ing the credibility, (b) setting aside, (c) nullification, (d) gives no credence to credibility, (e) VOIDS... In any IMPEACH­MENT of any witness, president or any other individual; their acts by themselves...are challenged and upon IMPEACHMENT they are no longer valid.

You impeach a JUDGE; he can no longer make any further de­cisions; and any prior decisions relating to that particular set of issues are SET ASIDE and become NULL AND VOID.... same for a President, or sets of Presidents who like to identify them­selves as; "THE EXECUTIVE"....which is a WRONG in itself, as: (A) Americans have PRESIDENTS, and (B) CORPORA­TIONS have Executives.... To correctly identify any Act by a President it would be by PRESIDENTIAL ORDER, "P.O."

You "ones" who thought it best to run off and play "tiddly­winks and hop-scotch" and did not take the time to learn..are now trying to sort all of this out...and through "ASSIMILATION", you have allowed the CORPORA­TION/Company of the United States of America and its 123 lit­tle Corrupt groups to a Corrupt Contract which takes away AMERICAN SYSTEMS OF FREE ENTERPRISE when these "scuzbags" conduct their own graft and corruption in the guise of GATT (1946-47-94 et seq.) never ratified by our Congress or the Senate...to DISRUPT the American Free Enterprise System (Constitutional Rights) and in YOUR STEAD, they are running about with their G-7s, World Banks and making $0.65 off every dollar on each entity brought into the United States of America BEFORE YOU EVER GET TO SEE IT AND TO BUY IT...AND THEN--BLESS THEIR LITTLE HEARTS...THEY TAX YOU AGAIN OFF THE SHELF OR OFF THE FLOOR WHEN YOU PURCHASE THEIR "MONOPOLIZED" AND "ORGANIZED" little games, which are AGAINST "AMERICAN CONSTITUTIONAL POLICY".

RIGHT?, RONN 9, (and now--and Ronn you check this out, and respond, please) YOU HAVE AN UNCONSTITU­TIONAL DISABILITY CALLED "NAFTA" shoved up your 'noses' ....creating not only an Unconstitutional disability, but it sets aside and NULLIFIES the RIGHT TO LIBERTY, THE RIGHTS TO THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS aka "JOB" and "FREE ENTERPRISE", and forces the people [to go] on WEL­FARE and PUBLIC HEALTH CARE...because the American People are DENIED JOBS and the Rights to actively pursue the endeavors (Jobs) and fruits of their own labors (jobs by owning their own businesses)...and these Rights have been usurped by IMPEACHED LAWS of an Executive/President Richard Mil­hous Nixon.... Nixon allowed the American People the com­mon courtesies as identifying himself as both "the EXECUTIVE and the President" when he went on Public Television, on the David Frost Show, and stated: "I don't need Congress to waste all that tax payer money. and to save the American Tax Payers their moneys, "I". as the Executive and the President have IM­PEACHED MYSELF" (period). Nullifying Executive Order 11649 of Feb. 2nd. 1972. and all others hinging on that and other Executive Orders of Nixon.

Richard Milhous Nixon...was in fact telling the American (crooked) Politicians: "O.K., so you went to all this trouble to cost me the presidency...because you did not get your ways--So Be IT. Try this one guys...I will just impeach myself and when I do... everything you have done which is illegal..I have stopped legally... because when "I" as the Executive and the president IMPEACH MYSELF you are all up the creek without the proverbial paddle, because YOUR LAWS ARE NO LONGER VALID".

Sportsfans, did you get that one? "Nixon pitched a No Hit. No Run Game"....SHUT OUT! Lack of education caused you to miss the GAME.....

If you are serious, "little ones", about CLEANING HOUSE and CLEANING SENATE... Grandma keeps telling you: "You voted these 'eaters' into the Congress and Senate"... including the Presidency...from your own States...RECALL THEM BACK INTO YOUR STATES AND "IMPEACH THEM ac­cording to your State Constitutions" Make them go on PUBLIC TELEVISION and answer for their CRIMES AGAINST "YOU", and make them ANSWER "WHY" they went against your wishes on passing laws and passed them anyway...contrary to the WILL OF THE PEOPLE....The real SOVEREIGNS.

The Political Structure keeps telling you they are the SOVEREIGNS... Well....they got it "BASS ACKWARDS"... The people are the SOVEREIGNS... The people KICKED SOVEREIGNS out of America in 1774, '75,'76,'77 WON THE DEMANDED RIGHT TO Make THEIR OWN LAWS....by RATIFICATION, RESOLUTION, ACT OF CONGRESS to GOVERN THEMSELVES/OURSELVES.

GRANDPA is not well; he has worsened in the last few days...so I have to let you go...and hope you will READ and COMPREHEND what is said here in this letter...WE have tried to help you...

GOD BLESS...and thank you for your prayers, letters, cards and ENCOURAGEMENTS.

/s/ Grandma

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#103, CONFRONT THE NOW * CREATE THE FUTURE

PJ 103
    CHAPTER 13
    BLOWING AWAY
    THE SECOND AMENDMENT MYTH
    by James Hazel
    Editor's note: The following Second Amendment dissertation is part of our ongoing series which was first introduced in the 6/28/94 CONTACT on Page 58, at which time the idea of forming a Militia was reported. Last week we presented the "Meaning & Purpose Of the Second Amendment" on p. 63 [of the CONTACT, also in journal #100]. The following puts the icing on the cake.

In good conscience I must insist that you sit down before read­ing this report. Firmly restrain yourself with lap-belts and shoulder harness, if available. Send the kids to bed so they won't be traumatized by your screams of rage when you dis­cover you've been played for a fool. You are about to learn something that will disturb your fondest beliefs. Prepare for the shock of your life. When you've finished reading this report--if you don't feel a strong urge to hang a bunch of politicians, or this messenger...check your pulse for signs of life.

Many Americans, about 150 million souls, passionately believe they have an unalienable right to keep and bear arms. Chances are you are one of them. Almost without exception, every one of those 150 million Americans think that right is expressed, se­cured, guaranteed and protected by the Second Amendment. But they are sadly mistaken! Despite the fact that countless gun advocates religiously rely on the Second Amendment as their ultimate salvation, that Amendment isn't worth the parchment it was written on.

The Second Amendment is among the most analyzed and fer­vently debated sections of the Constitution. But most of the ar­guments, pro and con, are hypocritical hyperbole. They are specious, tortured, twisted, off-point and...wrong. For the very first time in your life you are going to get the true "skinny". Right here. Right now!

To say the Second Amendment is worthless in protecting your desire to obtain, own, carry and use firearms, would be a gross understatement. It is worse than useless. If embraced as sacred doctrine, as so many do, it will guarantee the total disarmament of all private citizens. Embrace it; support it; proselytize it at your own risk. But don't say Patrick Henry or me did not warn you of the consequences!

Patrick Henry was the rarest of animals: an honest lawyer. You've heard his stirring "Give me Liberty or give me death" speech. But were you aware he was an outspoken enemy of the Constitution? He smelt a rat (his very words). And he wasn't much fonder of the Bill of Rights which, he opined, would be used by evil wordsmiths to limit, not secure, the rights reserved to the people. Paddy must have been psychic. Or at least far­seeing. Because that is exactly what has happened. and the Second Amendment is a classic case in point.

Read it again, for the first time:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Now I know you've been trained to focus only on the phrase that seems to support your deepest desire, the one beginning af­ter the second comma, which says "..the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed". But don't let your desire run away with your good sense! That phrase is qualified by the one that precedes it. The Second Amendment is all about securing that which is necessary to protecting a free State from devolving into an unfree state, such as a tyranny, anarchy or commercial monopoly. The means or vehicle for securing a free State is clearly stated to be "A well regulated Militia".

The Amendment under examination here does not address rights to acquire, possess, carry or use arms for purposes of hunting, or even for defense of self, family or property, but only those rights which devolve on members of a "well regulated Militia", and which are necessary to the performance of their duties. It doesn't address rights which may reside in members of a poorly trained, ill equipped, unregulated, unorganized Militia, either. The historical purpose of assuring by constitutional mandate that all able-bodied men would keep personally-owned weapons was, if circumstances required, a mass of armed men would be equipped to swiftly assemble and protect the State against ene­mies domestic or foreign.

But the real purpose of the Second Amendment is academic, the fact is, its object, to secure a free State, has been nullified by deliberately fomented circumstances.

To comprehend how the Second Amendment has been cunningly and maliciously castrated through the years since it was first adopted, you should correctly understand what the Militia was.

Founding Patriot George Mason asked himself a rhetorical question, "What is the Militia"? He answered himself, and no­body disputed him, "It is the whole people except for a few public officials". Despite Mr. Mason's previously unchallenged definition, the common understanding was that the Militia did not in fact consist of the WHOLE PEOPLE, including men, women and children, but only of able-bodied men between the ages of 18-45 inclusive. They were "citizen-soldiers"; citizens who could be called upon in time of need to "act in concert for common defence". (Keep that age-group [18-45] in the back of your mind. It is evidence against those who perverted the Sec­ond Amendment).

Another Founding Patriot, Elbridge Gerry, as our forebears were wont to do, asked himself a different rhetorical question: "What is the purpose of the militia"? His undisputed answer was, "to offset the need of large standing armies, the bane of liberty". Large standing armies, under the absolute control of their commander-in-chief, then as now, constitute an irresistible threat to the safety, security and liberty of lesser-armed people.

A citizen-militia on the other hand, poses no danger to the citi­zenry from which its ranks are drawn.

Where is that "Militia" today, so solemnly mentioned in the Second Amendment? To find it, if it exists, perhaps we should first answer the question, 'What' happened' to the "free State" the Militia was intended to secure"?! Where is that Old Repub­lic known to our ancestors as "the United States'of America"?;,'

Well, unless you've been asleep or in a coma, you know the state under which we now move and have our being is titled by the abbreviated "UNITED STATES". It is certainly not a Re­publican form of government. We are indoctrinated to believe, without evidence, that it is a democracy. In legal fact, though, it is essentially a corporate business monopoly; a regional branch or subdivision of a larger, monolithic commercial monopoly known as "The United. Nations Organization". "The United States" bears little resemblance in law or fact to the for­mer Republic, the United States of America, which the Second Amendment was designed to secure.

The Second Amendment failed to secure the Republic. And it cannot secure your right to acquire, carry or use firearms. but it can, and will, result in your disarmament...
    unless you get your constitutional ducks in a row, and stop relying on an amendment that promises you NOTHING!

HOW DID THEY DO IT TO US!? Look at their cryptic code-books and you will see. Probably the best evidence is recorded in United States Code, Title 10, Section 311 (10 USC 311):

"Militia: composition and classes

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32 [32 USCS §313], under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States who are commissioned officers of the Na­tional Guard.

(b) The classes of the militia are--

(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and

(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia".

To fully appreciate how you have been screwed, blued and tat­tooed without your knowledge or consent, and without so much as a bye-your-leave or a thank-you, you should also be reminded that Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution declares that:

"The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into actual service of the United States". (Emphasis added).

THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS IN THE DETAILS! Look closely and you will see that the word "Militia", where used in the Sec­ond Amendment and Article II, is capitalized and therefore de­scribes a proper noun (a specific person, place or thing). "A...Militia" mentioned in the Second Amendment, referred to the combined Militias of the several States. It was not "the Militia of the United States of America"! It was an aggregate of STATE Militias.

Now look just as closely at 10 USC 311. Forewarned, you will immediately notice that it refers to a generic, non-capitalized "militia"; not, mind you, a Militia of States, consisting of citi­zens of the several respective States, but a "militia of the United States"! The age-range of that militia's members vary distinctly from that of the historical State Militias. The "National Guard" mentioned in the statute is actually "The Army National Guard". The U.S.'s C.E.O., the president, is constitutionally empowered by Article II, §2, to be Commander in Chief of that division of the Army.

The 10 USC 311 "militia" IS NOT THE CONSTITUTIONAL MILITIA PURPOSED TO PROTECT THE REPUBLIC. It is a counterfeit intended to mollify and confuse the American peo­ple, and to help lead them down the dead-end path toward total disarmament, and irrevocable slavery.

The State Militias, which are the subject of the Second Amend­ment, no longer exist. And they cannot be easily resurrected. To re-establish a State Militia would entail nothing less than suf­ficient knowledgeable and like-minded people to take control of all branches of a State Government, and having a willingness to fight and win a mixed war with the United States and its supe­rior United Nations Organization. As a practical matter that just isn't a realistic possibility in the foreseeable future.

Still--there can be NO REMEDY to the organized assault on lib­erty, except we keep our firearms. Mao Tse-Tung was right: "ALL POWER COMES FROM THE BARREL OF A GUN." If we permit our guns to be confiscated and melted down, we will forfeit the only power presently at our command, and the possibility of common people to ever again aspire to freedom will be nil. That is exactly what will happen unless we begin to rely on THE REAL AUTHORITY for the right to acquire, carry and use firearms. We must stop relying on the compro­mised Second Amendment.

To begin with we must stop the silly demand for the right to "keep and bear arms", until such time as we may be able to re­establish lawful Militias. Let's keep (retain) them, but not for the purpose of bearing arms in defense of states which have been gutted of everything but their names. Let's keep (retain) them for purposes of defending our selves, friends, families, and property; if necessary, against the Army, Navy and "militia" of the United States".

There is a strong authority for acquiring, possessing, carrying and using the most technically-advanced weapons we can obtain. That authority is set forth in the Constitution!

It is the Ninth Amendment which proclaims in no uncertain terms that:

"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people".

The rights of individuals to acquire, possess, carry and use firearms of their choice for the purposes of defending their per­sons, families, property or communities, are not enumerated in the Constitution. Those vital rights, not enumerated, ARE OURS. We retain them. No government creep can deny, dis­parage or question them. But we cannot long retain them if we do not exercise our unenumerated rights. It is imperative that we acquire guns, possess them, and use them when necessary, not under the diaphanous authority of the Second Amendment, but under the Declaration of Rights expressed in the NINTH AMENDMENT.

THE NINTH AMENDMENT! Who'da thought it could save our bacon when the Second Amendment failed!? But it will not help us if we don't use it. NOW!

We need to circulate the good news. We need to spread it far and wide. We need to shout it, loud and repeatedly, until it is ingrained in the minds and hearts of all our fellow Americans.

And we need to stop badgering gun-grabbing legislators and their fanatical sycophants with off-point protests about their as­saults on the Second Amendment. FORGET THE SECOND AMENDMENT! Nail their hides to the wall by invoking the Ninth! Hold them to their oaths of office. As a condition of holding office, they swear to support and defend the Ninth Amendment. When they pass rules, ordinances or legislation which tend to deny or disparage our rights to acquire, possess, carry or use firearms of our choice, they make liars and perjur­ers of themselves.

We don't have to tolerate liars in high places! Call a spade a spade, when a legislator, administrator or judge voices support for any kind of gun-regulation, don't hesitate to call them LIARS. And don't depend on your one small voice to keep them in line. Join together with your friends and neighbors to set up a public hue and cry that, if it doesn't embarrass the gun-grabbing creep, will lead to his recall, un-election and public silence.

Don't enter into "reasonable debates" with individuals who, with pretended concern about crime and bloodshed in the streets, spout opinions about the need for getting guns out of private hands. They are quislings, cowards, and brainwashed morons. Despite their hypocritical calls for "peaceful exchange of ideas", they are malicious and dangerous to liberty. CALL A SPADE A SPADE! Such people show contempt for the Constitution, for law and for reason. Treat them accordingly. DON'T EN­COURAGE THEM BY LISTENING TO THEIR MINDLESS ANTI-AMERICAN CHATTER!

Despite the fact that about 150 million Americans demand that there be no government infringements on the right to own and use firearms, legislators and their puppeteers are driving a de­liberate course toward total gun confiscation and disarmament of all private, non-military/non-police persons. The "controversy" is fast reaching fever pitch. Unless we begin NOW to defend our rights and POWER rationally and with correct Points and Authorities, your guns--and Liberty--will soon be an unre­deemable memory.

NEVER SURRENDER YOUR FIREARMS!
    ADDENDUM: WARNING! CAVEAT! There is a movement rising which claims a right to organize, regulate and activate the "unorganized militia", or second-class militia of the "militia of the United States", mentioned in 10 USC 311. Participants in this movement can anticipate criminal prosecutions for sedition and conspiracy to overthrow the U.S. Government with force. The "unorganized militia" identifies the pool of conscripts avail­able for draft into the army and army National guard. Its Commander in Chief, the President, has sole authority to regu­late it. Those "members of the militia" are by definition "citizens of the United States", or aliens who have declared their intentions to become citizens, and not citizens of STATES which is a pre-requisite for membership in the Second Amendment Militia. BEWARE OF FALSE ASSUMPTIONS AND PUR­PORTED REMEDIES WHICH ARE BASED ON WISHFUL THINKING...AND NOT FACTS.
    CHAPTER 14
    THE NEWS DESK
    Rick Martin 7/20/94
    SAGAN & UFOs
    In an Associated Press article appearing in the June 25 edition of the ALBANY DEMOCRAT-HERALD, [quoting:]

So you believe earth has been visited by unidentified flying ob­jects and the evidence has been suppressed by the government?

That hypnosis or psychotherapy can enable you to recover memories from before you were born?

That creatures from outer space regularly abduct humans, sub­ject them to sexual abuse and use them for breeding experiments with aliens?

Well, you have plenty of company, and that makes you a part of one of the biggest problems in the world of science, astronomer Carl Sagan and other debunkers of pseudoscientific misconcep­tions said Friday.

"It's not that we're grumpy about lost continents or UFOs," Sagan said--it's that the world can ill afford such scientific illit­eracy.

Surveys indicate 25 percent to 50 percent of adult U.S. citizens "don't know the earth goes around the sun once a year," Sagan said.

"Almost every newspaper in the United States has an astrology column, and none has a daily science column. Some have a weekly science column. Why is that?" he asked. "When is the last time you heard an intelligent remark on science from a president of the United States?"

[I would like to take an opportunity, right here and now, to in­vite Carl Sagan to contact me for an interview at (800) 800­-5565. As a member of MJ-12, I'm sure Dr. Sagan could dispel many of the myths, inaccuracies, and flat lies that have been circulating about our space brothers for years and years. He might even help fill in some of the gaps about what their real purposes are for being here. The question is, will he? The CONTACT, as anyone who has read my interviews will attest, will publish word for word what is shared. It just might be an excellent opportunity, Carl, to reach some people you may not normally be able to reach. Just a thought; nevertheless, I am open to hear from you and would welcome the opportunity for some friendly and frank discussion on these and related mat­ters.]

FOREST SERVICE UFO SIGHTINGS
    In an article from the June 27 edition of the STATESMAN JOURNAL, OAKRIDGE, (OR) [quoting:]

It took a gathering of Forest Service veterans posted at lonely lookouts during their careers to bring out some experiences none of them wanted to admit--UFO sightings.

Just as conference participants were sitting down to dinner at a restaurant near Oakridge recently, Jim Doerter announced that he had seen a red and white spinning disk perhaps 1,000 feet across during his service at Flat Top Lookout near Mount St. Helens in 1959.

Doerter said he saw the UFO travel the 50 miles from Mount Hood in Oregon to Mount Adams in Washington in 40 seconds, one of two close encounters he had that summer.

His wife, Martha, attending the banquet with him, said she also had seen the object.

"It looked like a mercury-vapor lamp," she said. "I thought I could see windows."

When Ron Johnson, director of the Oregon chapter of the Forest Fire Lookout Association, asked who else had seen similar things while on lookout duty, a dozen hands went up.

Several lookouts said they had not reported the UFOs because they didn't want their district rangers to think that they had lost their minds.

Bill Friday said a large, bluish-white disk had awakened him one night in the summer of 1974 when he was serving on Illahee Rock Lookout on Southern Oregon's Umpqua River. It was so bright, he said, that he could still see it when he pulled his sleeping bag over his head.

"I was in a cold sweat, and the hair stood up on my neck," he said. "It was very real."

GONZALEZ OPPOSES FOSTER PROBE
    In an article from the June 27 edition of the NATIONAL WEEKLY EDITION of THE WASHINGTON TIMES, written by Jerry Seper, [quoting:]

House Banking Committee Chairman Henry B. Gonzalez has told the Democratic leadership he does not want Vincent W. Foster Jr.'s suicide [murder] to be part of Whitewater-Madison hearings and opposes a timetable for the hearings.

In a letter to House Speaker Thomas S. Foley, Washington Democrat, Mr. Gonzalez said, "I look forward to meeting with the leadership soon to discuss hearings."

The Democratic leadership has proposed hearings within 30 days after Mr. Fiske completes the first phase of his investiga­tion. He is expected to finish sometime in late July.

Mr. Gonzalez said the hearings should look into contacts be­tween the White House and federal regulators in the Whitewa­ter-Madison affair and the handling of Mr. Foster's papers after his suicide.

He said the panel does not have the expertise to conduct a re­view into the death of the White House deputy counsel and sug­gested it be dropped as a hearings topic.

"No Congressional committee is in any way capable of acting as coroner or homicide investigator, even if there were some leg­islative purpose to be served in pursuing this issue," the Texas Democrat said. "I believe the investigative work of federal and local police agencies and by [Mr. Fiske] should be sufficient.

"I would urge that this subject be deleted, on the ground it lacks legitimate purpose, the Congress is ill-equipped to undertake the task, and any congressional review would inevitably be criti­cized rightfully as inexpert," he said.

"The issue here is properly a police question, not a legislative issue," he said. "An investigation of the handling of papers necessarily opens the issue of the contents of the papers--matters that Mr. Fiske has asked that we not address."

TOM VALENTINE

In an article from the July 11 edition of SPOTLIGHT, [quoting:]

There's good news for those of you who own satellite dishes. Sun Radio has announced that SPOTLIGHT'S Radio Free America, hosted by Tom Valentine, has moved to one of the best satellites available. Previously, many people have had trouble receiving Tom's popular show.

You can find him on Satcom 1,137 degrees West, Transponder 15, 7.56 audio. The visual signal that accompanies the audio broadcast is scrambled, and will not distract from your enjoy­ment of the show.

NEW MICROSCOPE
    In an article from the July 10 edition of the SAN FRANCISCO EXAMINER, [quoting:]

Researchers at a foundation in Kawasaki, near Tokyo, have de­veloped a microscope that can analyze consecutive cross sec­tions of minute organisms and duplicate them as 3-D images.

A team working under Toshiro Higuchi, a professor in the engi­neering faculty at Tokyo University who heads the research di­vision at the Kanagawa Academy of Science and Technology in Kawasaki, developed the microscope.

CRIMINALS EXILED.
    In an article from the July 15 edition of THE ORLANDO SEN­TINEL, EVERETT, Wash.--[quoting:]

The crime: another violent, small-change urban robbery. The criminals: Two rural teen-age Alaska Tlingits. The punishment: Banishment for one year on uninhabited islands with only hand tools and a little food.

And for the victim: a new dwelling.

An experiment in cross-cultural jurisprudence was set in motion in a Washington state courtroom when a judge agreed to go along with old-fashioned tribal justice.

According to Washington law, Alaskans Adrian J. Guthrie and Simon P. Roberts, both 17 and Tlingit natives of southeast Alaska, faced from three to 5 1/2 years in prison after pleading guilty to the robbery of a pizza delivery man in Everett last summer. The victim was severely beaten with a baseball bat; his hearing has been affected.

In such violent crimes, Washington law specifically calls for punishment, not rehabilitation. And the chance of restitution in such cases is remote.

But Wednesday, Superior Court Judge James Allendoerfer listened sympathetically and gave the go-ahead to a different approach, the Tlingit way. He agreed to release the teenagers to custody of a tribal court for imposition of the sentence of one year's banishment and restitution to the victim.

Prosecutors objected to the experiment, arguing that it would open the door to all sorts of cultural exceptions and challenges to state law.

"A balancing of the books," explained public defender Al Kitching. "Without that, these young men will never be ac­cepted back in the tribe."

NATIONAL ENDOWMENT FOR THE ARTS,
    In an article from the June 27-July3 edition of the NATIONAL WEEKLY EDITION, Rob Dreher of THE WASHINGTON TIMES writes, [quoting:]

Jane Alexander, chairman of the National Endowment for the Arts, responded to criticism of a bloody, NEA-funded stage act by an HIV-positive performer in part by decrying media "exaggerations ".

The March 5 event, witnessed by an audience of 100, featured Ron Athey, who is infected with the virus that causes AIDS, piercing his body with needles, carving designs into the bare back of an assistant, daubing the resulting blood with paper tow­els and sending the towels over the heads of the audience.

It drew immediate criticism from Sen. Robert C. Byrd, West Virginia Democrat and chairman of the Senate Appropriations Committee, and Sen. Don Nickles, Oklahoma Republican. They wrote Miss Alexander asking her to explain how the per­formance passed "the test of artistic excellence and artistic merit, by which applications for NEA funding are to be judged."

"With respect to the Athey performance itself, his work is a study exploring modern-day martyrdom as it relates to AIDS," Miss Alexander said in her letter to Mr. Byrd. "It is a very disturbing but important contemporary subject."

[It's disturbing alright--it's disturbing that the NEA continues to fund such events with your tax dollars!]

In an article from the July edition of AFA, [quoting:]

This is what your taxes, through the National Endowment for the Arts, recently supported at the Woolly Mammoth Theatre, Washington, D.C., according to THE WASHINGTON, D.C. CITY PAPER (4/8/94) AND THE WASHINGTON POST (4/1/94).

In a review of a performance titled My Queer Body, the CITY PAPER said homosexual performance artist Tim Miller asks au­dience members to identify body parts as he does an impromptu illustrative dance. "Ankle," "tibia," "chest," and "forehead" are named. The identification of "anus" prompts an "exultant smile" from Miller.

Miller presented a series of "taboo-flaunting vignettes and fan­tasies" including stories of his homosexual teenage years, when he remembers "sleeping with another boy in the bed I was born in--the bed in which I would be born once again."

On stage he strips naked and sits in the lap of a front row patron to "conduct a short discourse on the nervous-making aspects of what he's doing."

He stands nude on stage for 20 minutes. At one point he offers a "lengthy, explicit description of homosexual lovemaking." A POST review said the show concluded with Miller attempting to will himself to erection.

Miller, a self described "loud, obnoxious fag," came to the na­tion's attention as one of the "NEA Four," who sued the NEA when his funding was withdrawn several years ago. He contin­ues to receive NEA grants, as does the Woolly Mammoth The­atre.

TREASURY
    In an article from the June 20 edition of INSURANCE AC­COUNTANT, [quoting:]

Stanley E. Morris, a former adjuster for Continental Insurance in New York, has been named to head the Department of Trea­sury's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network and is asking fi­nancial institutions for their cooperation in detecting, investiga­tion and prosecuting financial crimes.

Morris is the first to head the new alliance between FinCEN and Treasury's Office of Financial Enforcement, a partnership an­nounced May 18. The merger creates what could become one of Treasury's most powerful departments combining FinCEN's analytical and intelligence responsibilities with OFE's regulatory and oversight capabilities.
    MALARIA STATESIDE
    In an article from the July 7 edition of THE DENVER POST, [quoting:]

For the first time in more than four decades, residents of metropolitan New York have contracted malaria from local mosquitoes, federal health officials said yesterday.

Three of the cases occurred last July in the New York City bor­ough of Queens, startling city health officials who this year, for the first time in recent memory, are regularly trapping the insects and testing them for the disease. Two other cases, reported to­day in the NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE, were seen in New Jersey in 1991.

LAWRENCE LIVERMORE HACKERS,
    In an article from the July 12 edition of THE MODESTO BEE, [quoting:]

Dramatically illustrating the security problems posed by the rapid growth of the Internet computer network, one of the na­tion's three nuclear weapons labs confirmed Monday that com­puter hackers were using its computers to store and distribute hard-core pornography.

Embarrassed officials at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, which conducts a great deal of classified research and has highly sophisticated security procedures, said the incident was among the most serious breaches of computer security ever at the lab.

The offending computer, which was shut down after a LOS AN­GELES TIMES reporter investigating Internet hacking alerted lab officials, contained more than 1,000 pornographic images. It was believed to be the largest cache of illegal hard-core pornography ever found on a computer network.

BANANAS
    In an article from the July 9 edition of THE ALBUQUERQUE JOURNAL, written by Richard Cole, [quoting:]

In the beginning, science created the genetically altered tomato, and the government looked upon it, and saw that it was good.

Now it's time for the banana, say two biotech companies who've signed an agreement to develop a slow-ripening fruit that tastes better and has a longer shelf-life.

Oakland-based DNA Plant Technology and Zeneca Plant Sci­ence of Wilmington, Del. also hope to introduce some exotic va­rieties of the banana, the U.S.'s second most popular fruit after the apple.

It could be three to five years before the new product reaches store shelves...

(Why don't they tell us about the genetically altered humans?)

NEWS DESK
    Ed Cleary 7/20/94
    EUROPEAN DIVISION
    In an article from the, July 4 edition of the Johnson City Press,Vienna,--[quoting]: Russian nationalist Vladimir Zhiri­novsky, in Vienna for a meeting of European parliamentarians, predicted Sunday that Europe would again divide into two halves, East and West, because Easterners felt let down by the lack of action taken on Western promises after the end of Com­munism.

DEMOCRACY. CRIMINALS AND RUSSIA
    From the seed of "Democracy" an evil offspring has been birthed in Russia after a short gestation period and gives great promise of leeching the lifeblood from its father, mother and the entire family.

The evil is spreading into neighboring peoples and communities and is beginning to affect countries across the Great Waters.

The following excerpts from the. July 25 issue of Newsweek written by Melinda Liv and Betsy McKay illustrate this activity and provoke remembrance of an historical era in the U.S. when Capone and Chicago were the headlines. Then as now, Eliot Ness (Freeh) and the FBI rise to the challenge. The result will probably be the same. Gangsters will change into the costumes of bankers and businessman. The show will go on.

"Gen. Mikhail Yegorov wanted the cookout to be an occasion his guest of honor would remember, however hazily. When FBI chief Louis Freeh arrived at the remote country dacha, the Russian first deputy interior minister welcomed him with swirling Gypsy dancers, roast suckling pig and plenty of liquid refreshment.

"They had reason to celebrate. The object of Freeh's trip was to promote cooperation in both countries' fight against the increasing global reach of Russia's racketeers. The centerpiece of Freeh's Moscow visit was the formal launching of an FBI liai­son office there, scheduled to open in October. By Yegorov's own estimate, his country has 5,700 gangs, totaling 100,000 members; other estimates run far higher. In this year's first quarter, Russia averaged 84 murders a day, many of them con­tract killings tied to extortion schemes. The mobsters' activities are corroding Russia's fragile legal system and creating an in­ternational network to make Russia 'the superpower of crime'.

"Law-enforcement officials across Europe fear the expanding influence of Russian criminals. The ugliest danger is that the mobsters' greed might help make the threat of nuclear terrorism a fact. In Berlin, German officials told Freeh they'd stumbled onto a cache of weapons-grade plutonium in May. Investigators think it was smuggled out of a nuclear-research institute near Moscow.

"Even without the nuclear risk, the gangsters' unchecked activi­ties could produce disaster: they could sabotage Russia's efforts to reform itself. Hopes for democracy's survival depend on getting the national economy up and running; the mob, mean­while, stifles competition, encourages official corruption and deters foreign investment. According to a U.S. Embassy offi­cial in Moscow, at least 80 percent of all Russian businessmen are believed to have links with organized crime.

"Thugs' demands: Now foreign companies have begun feeling the squeeze. Recently the Moscow office of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce received a visit from a pair of thugs who de­manded the names, addresses and phone numbers of all 230 member companies doing business in Russia.

"Until now, the Russian government has been ineffective against the outlaws. Under-paid cops, lacking up-to-date equipment, despair of matching the mob's resources. Last month Yeltsin declared war on 'gangsterism', ordering a roundup of alleged gang members and authorizing their detention without charges for up to 30 days. But there's no law on the Russian books against merely being known as a mobster. Civil libertarians say Yeltsin's tactic can only bring a return of the old Soviet police state--but many residents are nostalgic for the security of totali­tarian rule.

"Freeh sees no alternative to the alliance. 'The only [other] op­tion is to not deal with the Russians at all,' he says.' I'm not willing to ignore Russian organized crime the way we ignored La Cosa Nostra for 50 years.' In the meantime, Russia's resi­dents are finding their own ways to cope. One American busi­nessman who opened a fancy new restaurant in Moscow this spring researched the city's top crime organizations, chose one and called to make a deal. Members of three rival gangs visited him in the first days of operation. All he had to do, he says, was to pick up the phone. No one bothered him again."

Now mother Russia is in quite a bind. What a choice! Bolshe­vicm and Big Thugs or "democracy" and little thugs growing up to be BIG THUGS.

주제글 정보