CHAPTER 3

REC #1 HATONN

TUE., JUL. 26, 1994 9:48 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 344

TUE., JUL. 26, 1994

OUICKLY AS A WINK
" ....AS QUICKLY AS A WINK--IT'S
LATER THAN YOU THINK....!"
GOD HAS A PLAN 2000
Yes indeed, I know what it is. I am commissioned to see to it that it is put into place and so, friends, shall it be. I care not who BELIEVES I exist--I EXIST! I AM who I say I am and we will have that which we need--OR, THE ADVERSARY IS GO­ING TO LOSE HIS SHIRT, PANTS AND SHOES--AND SOME WILL, IN THEIR IN-FIGHTING--LOSE THEIR HEADS! Does this mean that I will "bump 'em off"? No! We will do it all with the WORD.

HOW, WITH THE WORD?
I think if you consider the possibilities of such fulfillment of an "idea" as coalition and collaboration of the various "papers" and "letters" worthy of public notice (I speak not of the money-mak­ers in intent, although some of those have exceptional writers)--
I speak of ones such as New American View with Victor Marchetti and Lyke Report with Mr. Lyke, American's Bulletin, Refounding Amendment (Silverhawk), World Intelligence Review (Coleman) and thus and so--I think you get the idea of "who". Now, next you have ENOUGH funding to pull these writers into unity (without need of controversial advertising) and move to, say, a daily paper or whatever is needed. Ones who are excep­tional in some subjects will take the lead in that subject material and work with the others to choose THE outlay of THAT information. This would not be entered as "under" one Journalist, such as "Hatonn". It would REALLY HONOR the ones in par­ticipation--with whole sections of the paper which simply allows for the same information, and MORE, to flow through one conduit. If you then pool all of the mailing lists and subscribers, you can reach the BUNCHES of citizens. THIS could be done from all locations. It is simply that funding has to be set aside, pooled, whatever
--so that you unify the material into a single fo­cus--made up of the prime information participants.

These people already know HOW to produce a paper or maga­zine. However, we are not interested in out-of-sight UFO drivel and that type of "just getting writings into print". This paper would be so carefully edited by these compilers that no space or time is wasted on garbage, other than as filler for your amusement.

This is simply an "idea" of how it could work--NOT necessarily how it actually will work. CONTACT was birthed for this very purpose and will be turned over to be used as such. These people are tired--bone tired--getting it this far, as a voice. As we gear up we will have experienced people who KNOW al­ready, how to do a paper from editing, order, division and lay­out. We are NOT IN COMPETITION WITH ANYONE--ES­PECIALLY SUCH AS SPOTLIGHT--BUT WILL WORK WITH ALL. Readers, it is THE ONLY WAY you are going to get information scattered around sufficiently for impact: CO­OPERATION! YOU HAVE NO FOCUS CAPABILITY IN THIS CONTROLLED MEDIA WORLD--YOU HAVE TO CREATE ONE!

Funding? Everybody is so hung up on NO funding as to fail to go forth and CREATE that which you need. However, ones are coming into the picture right on schedule who CAN provide that which you need. Let us consider for a minute, the Committee of 17 who controls so much wealth as to boggle any Earth mind.

It will behoove those on that team to turn to OUR NEEDS. That Committee, unlike the other Greedy-grabbers, is made up of BRILLIANT individuals! They are "chosen" because of their abilities to attain wealth, power and overall mental brilliance to think out these wondrous schemes--to control the world. But, they can't do it alone, NOW. It will behoove them to swing support around to the fundamental task at hand for you-the-peo­ple. YOU do not need all the MASSES--you just need to hold the power and to make these who already hold the power WANT TO DO IT YOUR WAY! This bunch, no matter how monied, brilliant or in control--must have support and backup to achieve anything--most especially freedom to continue, EVEN in their own game.

GOD NEEDS VERY LITTLE
In return, God's people will have that which secures them--without force as to use of input. This is a NEGLIGIBLE amount of wealth compared to that which exists. AFTER ALL, THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO HAVE CERTAIN THINGS WITH WHICH TO MAKE THIS JOURNEY WORTH-WHILE OR EVEN FEASIBLE. WITHOUT A NATION--THERE IS NO NEED TO CONTROL IT. ONCE AMERICA (THIS IN­CLUDES CANADA, MEXICO, ETC.) IS UNDER THE FULL CONTROL OF THE SATANISTAS IT IS OVER.

RONN JACKSON
Don't do "this", readers! You are NOT going to HAVE A SAVIOR! Not Hatonn, not Ronn Jackson, not Ronn's buddy who is six feet 7 inches tall running around right now, not "a" Christ-man, and not GOD--is going to whisk you away, force (with weapons or anything else) to SAVE YOU. YOU WILL GET INFORMED AND SAVE SELVES OR YOU WILL NOT BE SAVED! These "people" represent LEADERS who have come in to seeing the way to do the job--and are willing to show you. However, the moment of readiness MUST BE SEIZED. TOMORROW MAY WELL BE TOO LATE--WHILE YOU WAIT FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT FOR YOU. If you DEMAND IT be accomplished in the honest goodness of free­dom under goodness--YOU WILL CREATE THAT WHICH BECOMES YOUR FUTURE AND INFINITE JOURNEY!

BATTLE ON "THEIR" TERMS
This does not mean to battle a lie with a lie, for instance. IT MEANS BATTLE ACCORDING TO THE MODE OF OPER­ATIONS--BUT WITH TRUTH AGAINST THE LIE. To tell a lie a dozen ways or a thousand times--DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUTH! YOU CAN REVISE THE RECORD BOOKS TO REFLECT "REVISION" OR REWRITING OF FACTS BUT IT CHANGES NOT ONE IOTA OF THE TRUTH OF IT! Example today: The Congressional bunch has RULED TODAY that Vince Foster's death was, according to Fiske, a SUICIDE. THIS RULING DOES NOT MAKE THE MURDER WITH USE OF TWO GUNSHOTS A SUICIDE--IT SIMPLY MAKES THE PARTICIPANTS IN THE GAME OF IDIOCY--FOOLS AND LIARS! Is this "right"? No, but sometimes the DISTRACTION to make it right at the given moment in time--is more devastating to other portions of the "play" as to make it unworthy of further battle.

You are on the ragged edge of pulling down a presidency. Should it be pulled down? Yes, BUT, "ANARCHY" is an al­most insurmountable happening! You are trying, even if you don't realize it, to bring about a currency foundation and myri­ads of OTHER things--where all can be destroyed by misdirec­tion.

BUT JUPITER WAS A FARCE. ETC.
Indeed, now as it were--WE had a lot to do with scrambling "their" little distraction. No deadly death-rays yesterday? Good for us. We stopped the major explosive capabilities of your weird, sick anti-civilization, anti-humanity players at 150 miles off your surface. I am not going to explain that statement--go back and get the journals and READ THEM FOR YOURSELF. Quit asking somebody else to interpret YOUR OPINIONS! GET A LIFE!

BLUE BEAM
Just through publication of the heinous little scheme [called Project Blue Beam] has caused the big shots to have to shelve the plan as written in their scripts. That does not mean that it won't happen--it means they have to work harder to cover the truth and fool all of the people! It was supposed to have hap­pened as far back as 1983--so we make progress with every day postponement has to be allowed.

Stop picking at daring reporters who take the risk and tell you about things which don't happen. Information is ALL THAT PREVENTS THEM FROM HAPPENING--FOR ALL IS NOW CAPABLE OF CONTROL BY AND FROM EARTH FUNC­TION. Every time the adversarial anti-civilization nerdniks have to call off a dirty deed--YOU WIN! KEEP UP YOUR RIDICULE AND PRATTLE ABOUT THAT WHICH APPEARS TO NOT HAPPEN--AND YOU ARE LOST, READ­ERS--DEAD LOST.

NEGOTIATIONS
Does all this mean that "Hatonn" is willing to "compromise" with the adversary? NO! Will "Hatonn" "negotiate" with the "enemy"? YES! Every time--until the players see the advan­tage of doing it GOD's way! The important game is not played by "others"
--it is played by YOU. It is that final decision as to "direction" that matters--not who thinks it great to run the world--for the world is a stage upon which the game is being played.

To make a cake you must use certain ingredients and a recipe or blueprint. To build a proper house you must use a blueprint--ALL of which are INSTRUCTIONS IN NEEDED ITEMS, IN­STRUCTIONS FOR LABOR AND LAYOUT. You don't need guns to build a house or a cake--YOU NEED INSTRUCTIONS FOR CREATION OF THE FINISHED PRODUCT! You also need the INGREDIENTS--so, I demand of the players that they release that which we need--so that THEY, ALSO, MAY HAVE AND SHARE IN THE FINISHED PRODUCT! A little sharing NOW will mean a tremendous RETURN when it RE­ALLY COUNTS! ALWAYS ACT IN WISDOM! WISDOM IS SOMETHING YOU MUST GAIN FOR SELF I CANNOT GRANT YOU AN HONORARY DOCTORATE DEGREE IN WISDOM. In fact, an honorary medical degree--means nothing except an uninformed idiot--who knows nothing about medicine or being a physician. BEWARE of these disinformation thieves. For instance, Kissinger is not a "doctor" of ANYTHING! He is an anti-civilization, anti-humanity ROBONOID! (Thank you, Eric!) He is a LITTLE being, person, energy and devoid of compassion or humanitarian characteristics. He is brilliant, shrewd and dangerous in his humanoid presentation--but will de­stroy every shred of humanity if he can do so. He is only ONE of thousands like him--desiring CONTROL, WEALTH AND POWER ABOVE ALL GOODLY EXPRESSION.

Do I hate him someway? No, why should I hate him? He is doing, as are all the other team-players on his team, a very good job of what he is about. I RESPECT HIM!
I "respect" his ca­pabilities and shrewdness but I abhor his unhumanity and evil directions. I "fear" him not--for he is limited, tiny, childish and foolish. This does, in the ending, give me full advantage! And further, when I have "the force" with ME
--he has and IS--NOTHING! He only THINKS he is a "big shot" NOW. The REAL power-thinkers USE HIM LIKE A PUPPET, AS ARE THESE OTHER ROBONOIDS WHO SERVE.

Dharma, take this off, please, and let us have a meeting this af­ternoon wherein we can discuss some of these "ideas" and allow interchange with Wally. We won't interfere with the paper but I don't want to take separate meetings to accomplish the same thing we could do in ONE. If Ronn can, let him call in, please. Thank you.

CHAPTER 4

REC #1 HATONN

WED., JUL. 27, 1994 9:18 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 345

WED.. JUL. 27. 1994

REVENGE IS "OUT"
This writing will definitely NOT be for ones who simply want to tear people down who have "done you wrong" or destroy "anything" in the name of revolution, "resistance" or "get even".

I am writing this SPECIFICALLY for several of our team-members and since we do NOT act in great secrecy of intent--we can share after our negotiators have access to the sugges­tions.

Anyone can do ANYTHING chosen--FOR SELF and have ANY OPINION desired
--FOR SELF. HOWEVER, DO NOT SAY IT IS HATONN'S "OR" GOD'S OPINION OR SUG­GESTION UNLESS IT IS! You can "interpret" all you want JUST AS LONG AS YOU SAY YOU HAVE INTERPRETED A THING--NOT OFFERING AS FACT THAT WHICH IS NOT YOURS TO OFFER.

With that said, I have some requests and some "offers" to make which might well free up some of our teammates caught in the traps of the adversarial teams.

This is going to be pretty focused on both Ronn Jackson (this is his chosen name to scatter everywhere) and "Grandma Fat Lady Singing" who has not given permission to scatter ANY name anywhere. Do you readers see the difference?

INTENT OF RECLAIMING PROPERTY
OR STABILITY
ALWAYS--you BUILD! CREATE! Your intent must NEVER be to pull-down or simply destroy--anything or anyone. The LATTER brings hostility, defensiveness and immeasurably SLOWS YOUR PROGRESS.

I don't want enemies--I WANT FRIENDS ON MY SIDE! WHAT IS DONE AND PAST IS FINISHED. NOTHING can be undone--only dealt with as DONE. So, what have we?

We have a Committee holding, without release until bargains are struck, a teammate because of fear of damage beyond repair to the "SELECT" FEW. I don't give a cotton-picker's mitten about them personally--NOR do I think it helpful to flog a horse to death for past indiscretions.

This team of Committee members is still VERY POWERFUL. Why would we not get them on OUR TEAM and we, too, be­come exponentially more powerful as we-the-people.

RONALD REAGAN
TRUTH will "out"--it always does. Beyond awakening the masses to the fraud, criminality and "way it is" in the secret cir­cles--it has no value to flog a robonoid to shreds, destroy fami­lies and/or order (whatever little amount of it there IS). We are interested ONLY in reclaiming--not destroying. WE BUILD--RIGHT UP THROUGH THE FERTILIZER PRESENTED IN THE FORM OF THE ROT AND DECAY. WE WILL CALL IT COMPOST!

SEEDS IN THE COMPOST
The best way to be sure a seed will sprout and grow in brilliant health and be able to infinitely FLOURISH is to have all these components present: A vision of a need for change; a desire for change; and, a way to change!

This means that first, "enough" must awaken to see the vision. This only takes a few
--and the more "powerful", the better--do you see? Then you must cause those ones to have a driving de­sire to make changes and, next, go forth and make those changes--and, again, the STRONGER the starting lineup the more possible becomes the change.

MAKE FRIENDS OF ENEMIES--FOR THEY, TOO,
WILL ALWAYS HAVE ENEMIES OF THEIR OWN!
I will give you an example: I have, since the rift with George Green, EFFORTED to work with him and allow him to see the damage he is doing to self. Every being has a right to change. I even offered that he could build, share and construct according to plans--if he would only act in truth and honor. Taking and secreting property, gold or otherwise, belonging to another--is not acceptable. That is what has destroyed your society, from the "one" to the "many".

He has chosen to cling to his ego and his lies, his hope of being undiscovered in his operations and hoards and thus and so. I am appreciative of even these actions, however, for it has been a training ground for my team which cannot be surpassed!
I would still rather have him as a friend. Even Satan cannot be literally described as my "enemy"--he is only in opposition to that which is Godly (goodly), just and infinite. I do not have to dwell on or waste energy on trivia. You ones will learn that or you aren't going to be fit to lead anything. If you have a prob­lem person--find out what that person does, from farming to typing, and if they begin as your enemy or spy--they WILL BECOME A CONTRIBUTING FRIEND AND WORKER. In this very local group you allow some to shred others and hop on the pecking line--QUIT IT! Another one is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! If ones come and offer service and there is place for service--put them to work! THERE IS NOTHING--NOTH­ING--TO HIDE ABOUT OUR PLACE. THERE "ARE" PRIVATE THINGS ABOUT INDIVIDUALS--UNDER THE CONSTITUTION--WHICH MUST BE HONORED: PRI­VACY, SECURITY AND FREEDOM.

PROPERTY
I would give you another example in this small place. The "farm", as it is referred to, where the spelt is tested, etc., (Sunshine Valley Organic Farms, Inc.) is leased property. The ones living and tending the farm have PRIVACY as in ANY home or business establishment. However, there get to be problems as to who else might be able to walk on the property, visit or "see". What is there to see, save spelt and some farm equipment? You are accused of wasting money--well, that is a "project" and a very good project--SHOW IT OFF, QUIT HID­ING IT LIKE A LIGHT UNDER A BUSHEL--BUT ALWAYS STAY TO THE PUBLIC WAYS IF YOU ARE A VISITOR--AND RESPECT, ALWAYS, THE ONES WHO MUST AT­TEND THE PLACE. THIS PLACE IS IN NO WISE A COMMUNAL "EVERYBODY'S IS EVERYBODY'S." IT IS NOT, AND THE MINUTE YOU TREAT IT AS IF IT IS--THEREIN SHALL BE A HOLE IN THE DIKE WHICH WILL GIVE YOU PROBLEMS.
WHEN I WRITE SOMETHING--STOP ANALYZING IT FOR ANOTHER--
IF IT IS NOT FOR YOU, THEN IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
I speak of these things as examples or parables to get to the point of this message. It is still early in contact with some enti­ties and "hearing" is not clear in all points or focus becomes centered on one line of "attack" to solve a massive problem--so that other items may be missed. Or, in many instances state­ments are made which seem appropriate at the moment spoken but are not, in rational action, suitable for followthrough.

WHERE DOES THE COMMITTEE
GO FROM HERE?
Well, I assume ANYWHERE they wish to. They can keep Ronn incarcerated so he is less problem--but they know that will not last much longer as protection. Or, they can get their com­fort zones adjusted as to what WE are willing to negotiate and see the writing on the wall--that it is better to join us, help us, support us and we in turn can ignore that which came before ex­cept for the changing and allowance for uncovering
--without re­venge motive. Why waste energy on the old in revenge when you CREATE the NEW in glory--ah indeed, using the strength of the materials which have stood the test of time. Do YOU know where to go, for instance, to get funding of massive amounts to support a restructuring of your nation? NO? Well, THEY DO!!

THE COMMITTEE AS LEADERS
The "Committee" has enemies they never dreamt of--and money is not enough to hold them at bay. Whichever side supports and marches WITH the masses of citizenry WILL WIN THE SKIRMISH AND ULTIMATELY THE BATTLE. In marching with the "goodly" beings of the globe and specifically those na­tions which are basically manipulated by the power of said "Committee", a foundation and an army can be established which can prevail against all enemies. Scatter and divide and discount NEED for inclusion of the "mankind" factor--and YOU WILL FALL.

Would it not be better to lead a world in PEACE and prosperity--than fall with the less strong to the those who would Satanize the planet? The choice is here before you now
--right now! It is a time for consideration for GREATNESS or consider the alter­native
--demise of civilization! The anti-civilizationists will destroy all semblance of true human civilization as you might per­ceive it to be.

We are not interested in revenge upon the "criminal" or the "warrior". We are interested in neutralizing the ability of those who are equally trapped through blackmail and criminal actions--to longer bind and destroy a nation, a republic and cost ALL all hopes for FREEDOM.

Like it or not, I am here in representation of the WINNER in this battle and I am authorized to "negotiate". I will make all sorts of allowances in exchange for change of vision moving to­ward desire for change into freedom and constitutional foundation.
I will NOT compromise on needs, agreements OR a con­tinuation of evil. So be it.

IT BECOMES IMPERATIVE THAT ALL ARE ABLE TO SEE THAT IT IS BETTER TO BE FRIENDS WITH GOD CREATOR AND HIS TEAM THAN TO CONTINUE IN THE DESTRUCTIVE DIRECTIONS NOW FACED BY THE WORLD.

POPULATION CONTROL
Ah, but a rebuttal is that we [of Earth] are over-populated and something must be
done about that. JOIN THE HOSTS OF THE UNIVERSE--AND YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM! WE CAN "CREATE" PLACES FOR EVERY LIVING BEING, ROBOTIC MECHANISM OR WHATEVER, WITHOUT DAMAGING "YOU" IN YOUR DESTRUCTIVE, MURDER­ING BEHAVIOR. GOD IS ABUNDANCE! GOD HAS ALL THE "SPACE" AND "TIME" IN THE UNIVERSE--IN­FINITELY!

To you who now hold keys to the very destruction of the enemy as relates to individual do-wrongers--THINK! Do you RE­ALLY want to get Mr. Christopher for making a wrong hand­shake somewhere? NO, we want Mr. Christopher to stand with TRUTH against the evil that suppresses the human species. Not only that, but to release enough funding from the criminals' cof­fers that the people can restore order out of this massive evil empire of chaos. Would it not be better to BE RECOGNIZED BEFORE HISTORY AND GOD AS ONES WHO RESTORED FREEDOM AND RIGHTEOUSNESS TO A GLOBE THAN TO BE FORGOTTEN AND RELEGATED TO THE DUNG HEAP OF GARBAGE AND COMPOST?

The, (you of the) Committee--KNOW BETTER THAN ANY OTHER ONE GROUP OF ANYONES OR ANYTHINGS ON THE PLANET--THAT THERE ARE EXTRATERRESTRIAL ADVANCED LIFE FORMS AND THERE ARE REVOLVING SERVICE TO MIND "INCARNATIONS" (IF YOU WILL). IT IS TIME TO USE THAT KNOWLEDGE FOR POSITIVE EXPERIENCE TO STOP DEAD IN THEIR TRACKS THE DESPOILERS OF YOUR VERY LIFE EXISTENCE IN YOUR ONGOING EXPRESSION AND/OR MANI­FESTATION.

Not only CAN YOU STOP THE INSANITY ALMOST IN­STANTLY--BUT YOU CAN BEGIN THE RESTRUCTURING IMMEDIATELY. There are willing hands awaiting with their hammers and saws to fit and build in perfection, then move on to the freedom and wonders opening unto the people in technol­ogy and experience beyond your dreams--IF YOU GET THE REVOLVEMENT DONE.

Each on the Committee is HUMAN, capable of doing ANY­THING goodly under the sun--and you of the "Committee" have the physical wherewithal to do this job instantly. It is going to be accomplished either way--with or without you--so, it is time for the vision and acceptance of your very purpose within this human experience. POWER over a dying world is NOT ENOUGH, good buddies--NEVER enough! Soul must blossom and fulfill its mission of creating--not destroying!

TO RONN JACKSON
This is specifically to Ronn: Do not do "battle" with these per­sons. They can see, if guided by vision--into the leadership we must have on your place--to turn about this insanity. THAT is your job, son, to show them this--not threaten, blackmail or compromise. You need not compromise, but negotiation is the better part of wisdom. You are in honor for that which you have revealed about the sordid other world of the Power Brokers of the Evil Empires--and you have established HOW it is you KNOW so much. It is enough. We want to build a nation in freedom--not go back and destroy anyone or any being. It is unworthy of our mission.

What of those ones who fall into categories AGAINST God's instructions? They will fall of their own volition as the building happens. When the mind-control systems are replaced with goodliness--the evil mind-warping will STOP and man and woman can again function in freedom and BALANCE of intent. If evil can do it--cannot good do it better?

DOES THIS MEAN HATONN WILL STOP
No, I will point out more and more--FOR YOU CANNOT FIX THAT WHICH IS BROKEN UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT IS BROKEN. It means we stop trying to hang someone in our ig­norance and that which is evil and binding will fall to the side to devour itself--in other words, be vanished. Until you can focus on the desired goal
--you will be ever distracted constantly by the intended distractions--for THAT is the intent of the adversary. FOCUS ON THE GOAL AND THE REST WILL TAKE ITS PLACE. YOU NEED LEADERS--STRONG PERSONS AND FUNDS FOR SUPPORT FOR THE BUILDING. I PERSON­ALLY ASK EVERY MEMBER OF THAT BOARD OF 17 AND THE MAJESTIC 12 GROUP--TO "COME ABOARD". LET US, PLEASE, BRING LIGHTED BROTHERHOOD ONTO YOUR PLANET IN HARMONY AND BEAUTY--INSTEAD OF THE TERRIBLE WARPED BEINGS YOU HAVE HELPED BUILD IN SECRET DUNGEONS.

I AM OF GOD AND GOD WINS. I WOULD WELCOME ANYONE WITH INTENT TOWARD HARMONY, BAL­ANCE AND JUSTICE--ABOARD! Further, by your year 1995 I would like participation WITH you--but I shall not subject my crews to your insane death traps.

I am appealing to your decisions toward justice--and saving your own assets, if you prefer. I need you to make this transition more easily accomplished--BUT YOU NEED ME FAR MORE! I am going to get this mission accomplished with or without you--I ask intelligent wisdom in decision making. I KEEP EVERY COMMITMENT I MAKE, EVERY AGREEMENT OF­FERED NOW, IF YOU WILL DO THE SAME, WE CAN GET ON WITH SOME REAL JOY IN EXPERIENCE.

THANK YOU, SURVEILLANCE TEAM, FOR REPORTING TO YOUR OFFICERS IN CHARGE. THERE WILL BE SOME TICKED-OFF ADVERSARIAL ELITE. I WOULD SUGGEST THEY CONSIDER A CHANGE ALSO. THE REASON ONES MAKE IT TO SUCH COMMITTEES AS THAT OF THE 17 IS NOT BECAUSE OF HOSTILE GREED AS MUCH AS SUPREME AND SUPERIOR IN­TELLIGENCE TO "PLAY THE GAME". THE GAME PLAYED IN WISDOM OF OUTCOME IN FREEDOM--IS THE KEY TO
THE LOCKED DOOR UNTO THE UNI­VERSE--RIGHT, MR. SAGAN?

ACCOMPLISHMENT AND LEGACY IS WHAT YOU RE­ALLY SEEK. SO, PLEASE, IT IS TIME--LET US GET ON WITH IT.

Thank you for your attention, I salute you for careful considera­tion--and I look forward to working WITH you.

I will await your response.

By the way, for your information--the unlawful and criminal ac­tivities, orders and unconditional laws--will be brought down along with those who MADE THEM. Wouldn't it be nice to be among the ones who STOP the insult to mankind--instead of the ones BROUGHT DOWN? I believe we understand one another quite well indeed.

Now, good council, I expect agreements to be met--STARTING INSTANTLY and I DEMAND that Ronn Jackson be freed, Buckley be met in honorable agreement, the certificates held in good and valid faith be negotiated, Gunther be set free and GUARDED that he can do his transactions--and we will leave your little troops alone. I want these adversarial "causes" against my scribe shut down--favorably resolved. We ask for naught save justice--that means I want top-notch and able attor­neys in a NON-FIXED judicial setting--OR, just get it shut­down with FAVORABLE results for MY PEOPLE. I am weary of the games and garbage. We all have a job to do--a worthy, magnificent and goodly job to accomplish. I do, however, de­mand these things be resolved NOW--in OUR best interests--for it is the fleas, maggots and leeches which are going to be buried--whether they claim to be on your side OR MINE. These are NOT of God and I want them not around me. They can live in the dungheap wherein they can suck the very essence of life from the rot.