PJ 104
CHAPTER 13
RONN JACKSON ANSWERS MORE
OUESTIONS FROM READERS
BULLETIN #15
by Ronn Jackson
1. "T" from Union Mills, Indiana asks: "Could you speak more about our past or present contracts/agreements/associations with higher extraterrestrial life"? By the time you receive this letter in CONTACT, you will have read Bulletin #12. In Bulletin #17, I go into depth on most of what you asked. Thank you for writing, and please don't be hesitant to identify yourself and use a return address.

2. "Howard & Catherine" from Riverside, California ask: "Do you know who 'Larry Nichols' is and what part did he play in the Clinton situation"? I had to make several phone calls to get this information and I consider my sources very reliable. Mr. Nichols accused President Clinton of several violations of the law including "drug money laundering". Mr. Nichols was the director of the "Arkansas Development Finance Authority", un­der our current president, while he was Governor of Arkansas. The only charges that he has been able to substantiate are: "Some of Clinton's friends paid off over two-hundred-thousand dollars in personal loans that 'Bill Clinton' signed for while making a little over $35,000 a year, as Governor". If they had not paid off the loans, Bill Clinton would have had to pay every penny he earned over a period of 10 years. Who is this fraud trying to kid?

3. "Mary G." from Portland, Oregon asks: "Mr. Jackson, since you are in prison, what is your opinion of the death penalty"? My being in prison has nothing directly to do with the death penalty. That decision must be made by the people and in compliance with the Constitution. My personal opinion is, no person has the right to take another's life, however if I were to be asked, I would support the death penalty for the following crimes: Murder (not in self defense), any crime against children of a sexual nature by an adult, rape, treason, and the making of a law or presidential directive that does not comply with the Constitution. The answer to the second part of your question pertaining to abortion, is: An abortion is a personal decision to be made by the female person involved and is none of your or my business.

4. "Dean" from Salt Lake City, Utah asks: "Have you read 'Shakespeare' and if so, what is your favorite work"? Yes, and I like, A Mid-Summer's Night Dream. I've seen several ver­sions also and pick-up something new each time I see it. I have two favorite Broadway shows. The first is or was, Happy Time. It was shown on Broadway in the early seventies and starred "Robert Goulet". My second favorite is, A Chorus Line.

5. "Jerry" from Los Angeles, California asks: "Did 'Michael Jackson' really get married"? Who cares!!

6. "H.C. & Wanda" from Dallas, Texas ask: "Do you or have you ever taken drugs"?
I will soon be 56 years old and have never taken any drugs other than those related to surgery. The second part of your question referring to "recreational users", is a contradiction unto itself. People who use the term are only fooling themselves.

7. "Louise" from Colorado Springs, Colorado asks: "Can you recommend any gold stocks"? The stocks that I know and be­lieve in are: "Battle Mountain Gold", "Cambior" and "Royal Oak Mines". A good indication of what to buy is to watch
"Sir James Goldsmith" from England. He recently purchased gold futures. He alone, by his buying habits, controls much of the global gold market.

8. "Dale" from Milwaukee, Wisconsin asks: "What is the phone company doing with the '500' area code"? The phone company is offering a service. The Government has already re­quested access to those subscribers. 1984?

9. "Ed" from Atlanta, Georgia asks: "Can you tell me anything about the organization, 'MENSA' "? It is an organization of people with "IQs" of over 145. I was at one of their meetings and all I saw were people trying to impress others with their knowledge. The Government told me mine is 217. I don't pay that much attention to those things. Common sense is more important.

10. "Charles H." from Honolulu, Hawaii asks: "Do you have an orographic background"? I like the mountains and I have climbed a few and skied down a few. You need to be a little more specific. If you are referring to L-610-04, yes, that was me. From your letter, I can deduct you were a part of Naval Intelligence.

/s/Ronn Jackson
BULLETIN #16
I have received thousands of requests asking why The Death Of Camelot is not being run at this time. In the paper's prudent wisdom, much in the series exposes names and events that most of you are familiar with. Because of the nature of the offenses and those individuals involved, you, the readers will understand.

It seems to me, I get an occasional letter with a subject con­tained in that letter and Commander Hatonn invariably will touch upon that very subject. Case in point, the July 19, 1994 issue of CONTACT had a small mention of "Nostradamus" on p. 44.
I am not an expert on the ancient prophet, and have no in­tention of being so, but I would like to make some very definite statements regarding prophecies. Let's start with one nearer to us in time. Many people are traveling to "Egypt" this December for the Ascension of 144,000 people on 12/12/94. What I would like to say is that the only thing that is going up is "the bank account of the tour originators". What 12/12/94 means is, December 12, 1994. Nothing more. The originator of this "Prophecy" is an obese female living in Phoenix, Arizona, who is claiming to be 265 years old. When I spoke to a couple of "elders", their response pertaining to the lady in question was: a 35-year-old "con-artist" who fleeces Senior Citizens out of large sums of money.

To those who did not send their return address on letters to me, you have lost your deposit. Look at this as a learning experi­ence; you could have lost more.

The next prophecy is one of my own. "1997" completes a two hundred-year cycle that most people are not aware of. Most of what I say can be verified in most history books.

Religion runs in 200-year cycles. Currently and in the past one hundred-ninety-seven years, people have held in their hands a crutch, called the Bible. Many unscrupulous people have used this book against people by twisting what is said in it to their own self-serving needs. They use, and twist and contort simple statements around and attempt to use a literal translation, in­stilling fear into people and stating certain actions will bring abomination unto those who do not believe their interpretations. These individuals are nothing more than good speakers (at times) and are able to hold people's attention. What will happen in 1997 upon completion of the cycle is: bigotry, "anti-semitism", hatred, and small mindedness will continue, and death by virtue of religious beliefs and/or convictions will con­tinue to be the largest single reason people die on this globe. Yes, more people in history, up to and including now, have died because of religious reasons. I challenge anyone to dispute these words.

I continue to be asked, what is my opinion of the Bible, I must pre-empt my answer with the following statement: In a former life I was "Josephus", of the "Essenes". Two other men and myself participated in some of the events described in the Bible during that time; however, those events as depicted in that pub­lication in no way resemble what I know to be fact. My conclu­sion is, due to innumerable translations by innumerable person­alities, some with self-serving reasons, the Bible is similar to our country. It is not what it appears. and is represented to be. Further, as a scientist (in a sense), there are too many unexplained discrepancies. I believe in and know of a Supreme Be­ing and know, in my present existence, that I will meet Him.

We, as Americans, have always risen to the occasion, no matter what the reason may be. Just in the past few short years this country has had fires burning millions of acres, floods making thousands homeless, and earthquakes causing billions of dollars in damage. Now we know that one of the first things that hap­pens in a disaster is, that the politicians flock to the disaster like flies to "cow dung". The second thing that happens is, an emergency is declared, with the politician standing between the camera of the mainstream media and one of the most shocking scenes. The third step is, the politician, based on figures usually by someone on his staff, commits to huge sums of money that the Government does not have. The fourth step is, the politician brings in the bloated bureaucracy known as the Federal Emer­gency Management Agency, FEMA for short.

Now we, as Americans, as I stated earlier, are always eager to help, but none of us stop and think about where the money will come from. The money comes from "bonds" printed up by the Government and then the private enterprise central bank goes into action and prints up a like amount of "FRNs" (Federal Re­serve Notes) to cover the amount authorized by the action of our politicians.

I will concede that the people who are hurt by these disasters need and appreciate the money given to them by Government but, let us examine what the Government actually did. First, the catastrophe that happened is used by the politician to show what he has done with our money and to propagate his ruse. Next, the bloated bureaucracy drags their feet, using as an excuse the paperwork, to prolong the suffering of those involved, putting those people in a frame of mind that anything is better than nothing and actually not giving one single thought about the source of the funds. After the printing of the "FRNs", that money is placed into circulation so that when the bonds that the Government printed up are sold, an equal amount of "FRNs" are now in circulation. By the time the paperwork is completed on any particular disaster, another one occurs and the cycle continues all over again.

What the Government accomplished in the disaster, people will say, helped those unfortunate victims of the disaster, but they are forgetting about the funds that were used to pay for the dis­aster. Where will they come from? Now, since you and I were not involved directly, we don't give those funds another thought. We elected those people to do a job and it is their responsibility. You say, "It ain't no skin offen our butts". You're wrong! It is coming right out of our pockets as those bonds will come due in thirty or forty years and they have to be redeemed [paid off]. Oh well, we will let our grandchildren pay for them. Now, you are getting the picture. What the Government has done is in­dentured your grandchildren. The definition of slavery is: "A person wholly subject to another". In this case, Government. You and I are now slaves to FEMA. It is non-positive law (laws that do not comply to the Constitution), and until you awaken and discover what the Government has done to you, and what they do to you every day, you deserve to be in bondage.

1. "Adam H." from Springfield, Illinois asks: "Why is Com­mander Hatonn speaking of the following past Government offi­cials: 'Clark Clifford', 'Walt Rostow', 'Robert McNamara', 'Abe Fortas', and others"? The current series, THE USURPERS, mentions these people and more. All are included in The Death of Camelot, Book #1. Commander Hatonn knows what he is doing and I received his request. "Walt Rostow" is A-1 of the Committee [of 16/17 ] and much more. That infor­mation is included in Book II of The Death of Camelot, The Darien Conspirators. Mr. Rostow also has an entire chapter of Book IV. Dean Rusk is also included but he is not a part of the Committee. Mr. Rusk receives more credit than he deserves, although as a statesman he excelled, so we are told. Mr. Ros­tow may be the most dangerous man on this Earth; however, in our conversation of last week, he was very civil.

2. "John F". of Vista, California asks: "Can you give an edu­cated guess on where the next earthquake will occur in California"? There is an unusual amount of stress on the San Andreas Fault, west of Fresno on Highway #165.

3. "Beverly & Leo" of Minneapolis, Minnesota ask: In your career, did you work with any law enforcement agencies"? No, as most were restricted by the court system in one means or an­other. When you play in the league I was in, you make your own rules as required.

4. "George & Marie" from Emporia, Kansas ask: "Did your work ever bring you to Kansas"? I delivered and picked up "items" on occasions but nothing of a nature that you are refer­ring to.

5. "Mike" from Baltimore, Maryland asks: "Mr. Jackson, sev­eral years ago, I was employed by a firm that did computer en­gineering for the Federal Government. The man who owned the company had your name. Is there any connection"? Yes. Hi, Mike!

6. "D.H." from New York City, New York asks: "Several years ago, I was told a story by a man who had been in a plane crash. The story was about his stay in the hospital after the plane crash. Are you by any chance that man"? Yes, Ms. Hall. I saw your "soap" yesterday (Fri. 7-21-94).

7. "Albert & Eva" from Cumberland Gap, Tennessee ask: "From your statement about the 'Bear'. Were you in a former life from Tennessee"? If you were asking about the saying, I heard it from my Grandfather. No, I was not Davy Crockett. I don't object to telling you a few of my former lives. Starting backwards, I was a soldier killed in the First World War. Prior, I was an Indian killed in the Southwest. I then lived in England as a bookkeeper, and before that, I was "William Pitt" the elder, to name a few.

8. "I. M. Y." from Coamo, Puerto Rico asks: "My wife and I lived in Santa Barbara County in California. My son attended 'E. P. Regette' high school. Did you have children attend that school"? Yes, we were neighbors about 18 years ago.

9. "H. G." from Spokane, Washington asks: "The people of Washington state voted in 'Term Limits'. Rep. Foley is fighting the people's mandate in court. Care to comment"? Representa­tive Foley is speaking for the Government in his law-suit. The Government has only contempt for their Constituency and are openly showing it. My opinion of Foley's actions means little. You are a part of Washington. What are you going to do about it? I realize it is improper to answer a question with a question, however, the people of this country are going to have to get off their "Complacent Duffs" or accept slavery. Representative Thomas Foley is a traitor to the Constitution.

10. "Art & Peg" from Ocala, Florida ask: "Several years ago, there was a movie that said, the United States did not land on the moon. What are we to believe"? NASA is a Government bureau that spends (not in our interest) billions & billions of dollars. It is a program that spends your and my money and is primarily devoted to employing people. However, we did go to the moon. The movie was for entertainment.

11. "Craig" from Billings, Montana asks: "How is your lawsuit progressing"? The pre-trial is scheduled on 9-13-94. The Gov­ernment is in violation of the court rules as they have failed to respond to the pre-trial order.

12. "E.L." from Connersville, Indiana asks: "I think I have seen, in the writings of CONTACT, that you are from Indiana. Can you tell where, if this is true"? Just about 30 miles north of where you live; I'm from New Castle.

13. "Martin T." from Des Moines, Iowa asks: "I've seen mentioned in your story, 'David Belin', an attorney from my city. How is he involved"? Mr. Belin was the
co-counsel, along with Senator Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania, for the Warren Commission.

14. "A.L." from Ft. Worth, Texas asks: "What kind of car do you drive"? I buy only American products. My preference for years has been a "4 X 4". Currently I own a
3/4 ton Suburban by General Motors.

15. "Sandra" from Niles, Michigan asks: "Do you know anything about the disappearance of 'Jimmy Hoffa' "? That infor­mation is included in Book #1 of The Death of Camelot. The speculation by the main-stream media is that he was killed by organized crime; that is incorrect. He was killed by two law en­forcement officers, one from East St. Louis, Illinois and the other from Chicago, Illinois. Further details will be forthcom­ing; however, Mr. Hoffa is buried not far from Chicago. De­tails have been given in the series [of Camelot books ].

/s/Ronn Jackson
BULLETIN #17
1. "A.C." from Dayton, Ohio asks: "Mr. Jackson, having lived my entire life in this area, there are stories about the military fa­cilities in this area. Can you elaborate on any of them"? There is nothing out of the ordinary about the bases, i.e., Wright-Patterson and others. However, outside of Wright-Patterson, there is a security clearinghouse that the Government denies as being important. The reason they deny that anything is going on is reason enough to question them. Never believe anything that the Government says or does until it is denied.

2. "Paul" from Sun City, California asks: "Do you have any idea what will happen with Social Security"? The Government, as they normally do, promised more than they can provide. So­cial programs are nothing more than the "fancy" of idealistic fraudulent politicians. Their only hope of pushing through these types of legislation is dealing with the gullibility of people who want something for nothing. You need to make a very impor­tant decision. Do you want freedom or slavery? Your Gov­ernment has now placed you in that position.

3. "R.G." from Norman, Oklahoma asks: "Can you explain the prime number"? It is
a number not divisible by any smaller number [other than one ]. There has been controversy as to the existence of such a number [that is, calculating what might possibly be the LARGEST prime number to date]. Since the num­ber would be impossible to be worked out manually, only a computer could do all of the necessary computations. Then, there is the problem of the computer having the correct information or software, therefore requiring a person with a mathe­matical background to write the computer code. Several people have tried, and I am told, have been successful by using "Super Computers" to solve the problem of whether or not there is a [largest discovered] prime number. I have solved that problem, using the language FORTRAN, on an XMP-48 Cray Super Computer. The number is 20,148 digits long and required a lit­tle over two hours to calculate.

4. "A.F." from Chapel Hill, North Carolina asks: "I've noticed that none of the federal elected officials live in Washington, D.C. What is the reason for that"? When the federal elected officials are on Washington, D.C. property, physically, they are exempt from the Constitution. In other words, since our na­tion's capitol was originated by the Constitution, any decision or law made by them cannot be used against them for any uncon­stitutional act. In effect, our devious elected federal officials can commit treason and get by with it. If you look at all "non-positive" law (those laws not in accord with the Constitution), those who voted for non-positive law are guilty of "treason" against the Constitution. Each and every one of those politicians would say: "The people want it"; and if those people who are elected would say, "this law is unconstitutional" before voting against it, those laws would not be in effect today.

5. "Doris" from Jackson, Oregon asks: "Sometimes I feel a strong presence here. Have you been to central Oregon"? Yes, I own property around Blue Rivers or Sisters, Oregon. No, I have never felt any presence in that area, but I wasn't looking for one on my trips there.

6. "A. & C.-F." from San Diego, California ask: "Can you tell what information you have regarding the closure of the military bases in our country"? There are many rumors regarding what those bases will be used for. There is one very large facility in Alaska, that is being transferred to the park service. Two facilities in the San Francisco Bay Area are, it is said by the cities involved, being turned over to the cities for their use. One on the East Coast has been taken over by that particular state and a shopping center is being built at this very time. I believe what you are asking is, are these bases going to be used for dissidents of this country who do not believe in their country and Govern­ment. I would say that possibility does exist. However, there is a line, which, if the Government does go over, the citizens of this country would not tolerate. This is one.

7. "Alel" from Springfield, Missouri asks: "Can you give your opinion of the EPA "? While an agency of that nature is needed, it should be run by the states and people, not the Gov­ernment. That Agency will be one of the first to go.

8. "Chris" from Orem, Utah asks: "What can I do as an individual to help my country"? Two things. First, become in­formed and learn. Second, reread the Constitution and pay close attention to the 10th Amendment and then contact the "Committee of 50 States" at 4808 Quailbrook Cr., Salt Lake City, Utah 84118. This is a fine organization and I believe their methods are the correct ones.

9. "E." from Goleta, California asks: "There is a fairly new re­search center near my home. When I speak to my neighbors, no one knows much about it. Do you know what is being done at that facility"? Yes, but there is nothing of a clandestine nature. While the work there is classified, it is in support of programs going on at Vandenberg AFB which is 60-70 miles north of your location.

10. "Ester" from Morristown, New Jersey asks: "Why do you make so many bad remarks about the Treasury Department"? Because they are true and because that agency is not owned by this Government any longer. It is owned by the United Nations. Our Government passed a bill 22 years ago giving it away.

/s/ Ronn Jackson
BULLETIN #18
1. "Leo" from Rock Springs, Wyoming asks: "Would you give your opinion of Rush Limbaugh"? Mr. Limbaugh fills a need, however his remarks are geared toward the entertainment part of journalism. There is a fine line that he refuses to cross over.
I would ask why he has never addressed the deaths of people connected with the President of the United States. In my opinion, Mr. Limbaugh is as irresponsible as
is Tom Brokaw of NBC News who is on the Council On foreign Relations board.

2. "Mary" from Altadena, California asks: "All that's on TV is O.J. Simpson this and O.J. Simpson that. What do you think"? First, the prosecution is out to make a name for themselves. Secondly, Mr. Simpson will be ultimately judged as "a black man with money" not a citizen who may or may not have committed a crime. My opinion is: he killed his ex-wife and her friend in a fit of passion. He is responsible for his acts and should be accountable.

3. "M" & "G" from Durango, Colorado ask: "My husband and I have all of our retirement in the stock market. I've told my husband we should reduce our holdings and put our money in other investments. What are your suggestions"? I know the market, by comparison to the great crash, is going to devastate many more people now than it did in the '20s and '30s". Get your money out now! Put your money into "mortgages". People always need a place to live.

4. "Alan K." from Palo Alto, California asks: "Can you give me any information on Biotech Companies"? In my opinion and as you can see, Biotech Companies are "start-ups" from drug companies, usually "funded" and then "bought out" by other drug companies. Not only does the government tell you "who" and "what" to think, so does the drug industry. When, as stated by the drug companies, the next generation of drugs come along I should welcome it; however, I have to take their word for everything. What you are seeing is nothing more than, "marketeering". The worlds greatest "marketeer" got along with the very same methods for many years and then it came back and bit them. Their name is IBM.

5. "Robert & Alice" from Ashby, Massachusetts ask: "Can you tell us what the next step is for the One World Order"? There are too many unknowns at this time, such as priority of World Currencies and wages of the working class on a global basis. However, when Europe puts together an agreement similar to the one we have, the only thing that is remaining is to disarm this country. Then, you will see a type of genocide. The Government will not be the victor!

6. "Ed" from Atascadero, California asks: "Your numbers on the 'comet' hitting Jupiter are different from what is being reported to us. Who is correct"? I am, although the numbers I used are from someone who had a "ringside seat". The largest "fragment" was over 11 miles wide. The impact was larger in diameter than the Earth. Had the angle of impact been more direct, (and speed been higher) the spot of impact would have covered the entire surface of Jupiter!

7. "P.L." from Henderson, Nevada asks: "Do you think we should take military action in Haiti"? Yes, but only if the persons sent there are members of the Executive and Legislative branches of the United States Government.

8. "Jason & Cary" from Kansas City, Missouri ask: "Thank you for your quick response. Our real problem is IRS. Our attorney received a copy of your case. He also has Mr. Carter's case, (a copy of). We have lost our home and both of us have lost our jobs due to attachments on our salaries. What can we do to help you"? Please keep the faith and I will help you. We have identified who you are. Many changes are coming soon.

9. "H.B." from New Paris, Ohio asks: "Commander Hatonn has said that our Treasury is owned by the United Nations. How can this be"? Our Government has sold us out in many ways. Our country is going to be returned to us.

10. "Glenn" from Arlington, Virginia asks: "How can you change our Government?
It is too entrenched". From your letter, you are a part of the Government and don't like them. As long as you support the Government in any way, you are a part of the problem. The Government is now 2.8 million people and is growing every day. We all have to do our part. There are decisions that responsibility dictates.

/s/ Ronn Jackson
CHAPTER 14
"Looks like THE FOXES have been turned loose in THE HEN HOUSE"!

GRANDMA WRITES ABOUT "BIG TIME FRAUD"
Lets talk about: EXTORTION, RACKETEERING, ORGANIZED CRIME, MIS-APPROPRIATION OF PUBLIC FUNDS IN TRUST, USING MONEYS FOR PURPOSES OTHER THAN MONEYS PLACED "IN TRUST".

CONTACT, Inc. News
Dateline: July 26, 1994

Dear Rick and Readers,
We keep hearing about "the new system of backing our (the people's) treasury with gold and silver".

THE INDEPENDENT TREASURY ACT of August 8. 1846 (U.S. Statutes at Large. Vol. IX. P. 69ff ).
This being the independent treasury system and methods of keeping public moneys.

"An act to provide for the better Organization of the Trea­sury, and for the Collection, Safe-Keeping, Transfer, and Dis­bursement of public Revenue".

Be it enacted... That the rooms prepared and provided in the new treasury building at the seat of government for the use of the treasurer of the United States, his assistants, and clerks, and occupied by them, and also the fireproof vaults and safes erected in said rooms for the keeping of the public moneys in the pos­session and under the immediate control of said treasurer, and such other apartments as are provided for in this act as places of deposit of the public money, are hereby constituted and declared to be the treasury of the United States. And all moneys paid into the same shall be subject to the draft of the treasurer, drawn agreeably to appropriations made by law.

Sec. 6, That the treasurer of the United States, the treasurer of the mint of the United States, the treasurers, and those acting as such, of the various branch mints. all collectors of the cus­toms, acting also as collectors, all assistant treasurers, all re­ceivers of public moneys at the several land offices, all post­masters, and all public officers of whatsoever character, be, and they are hereby, required to keep safely, without loaning, using, depositing in banks, or exchanging for other funds than as al­lowed by this act, all the public money collected by them, or otherwise at any time placed in their possession and custody, till the same is ordered, by the proper department or officer of the government to be transferred or paid out; and when such orders for transfer or payment are received, faithfully and promptly to make the same as directed, and to do and perform all other du­ties as fiscal agents of the government which may be imposed by this or any other acts of Congress, or by any regulation of the treasury department made in CONFORMITY to LAW; and also to do and perform all acts and duties REQUIRED BY LAW or for making any other disbursements which either of the heads of these departments may be REQUIRED BY LAW (this is where you use ARTICLE VI. of the Constitution of the United States of America) to make, and which are of a character to be made by the depositories hereby constituted, consistently with the other official duties imposed upon them...

SEC. 9, That all collectors and receivers of public money, of every character and description, within the DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, shall, as frequently as they may be directed by the SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY, or the POSTMASTER GENERAL (a corporation no longer associated with the federal Government, same as is the Federal Reserve Board) so to do, pay over to the treasury of the United States, at the treasury, all public moneys collected by them, or in their hands...

SEC. 18, That on January 1. 1847, and thereafter, all duties, taxes, sales of public lands, debts, and sums of money accruing or becoming due to the United States, and also all sums due for the postages or otherwise, to the general post-office department, shall be paid in GOLD and SILVER COIN ONLY, OR IN TREASURY NOTES ISSUED UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF THE UNITED STATES.

SEC, 19, That on April 1, 1847, and thereafter, every offi­cer or agent engaged in making disbursements on account of the United States, of the general post-office, shall make all payments in GOLD and SILVER COIN, or in TREASURY NOTES, if the creditor agree to RECEIVE said notes in payment.

Isn't it interesting that 3 (three) people, when Congress is OUT OF SESSION can pass an illegal act, which by law is re­quired to be passed by 2/3rds of the House and 2/3rds of the Senate, and this is called the FEDERAL RESERVE ACT?! Operated by a FOREIGN OWNED, FOREIGN HELD "CORPORATION" ...who keeps THE PUBLIC MONEYS AS BY LAW, MANDATED TO BE HELD IN TRUST FOR THE PEOPLE...in banks in FOREIGN COUNTRIES (example is a CREDIT LYONNAISE tally sheet affixed hereto) where BIL­LIONS OF AMERICAN DOLLARS are OUTSIDE THE NA­TION OF THE UNITED STATES, AND BEYOND THE "CONTROL OF THE TRUSTORS [the People] "?!

When the American TRUSTORS need money, the TRUSTEES raise the TAXES, and there is NO MONEY AVAILABLE...???

/s/GRANDMA
YEP, LOOKS LIKE "THE MICE ARE GUARDING THE CHEESE, AND THE FOXES ARE GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE"...No one is running the RAIL ROAD, AND THE RAILS ARE BEING SOLD OFF ILLEGALLY OUTSIDE THE NATION... "WHO IS DOING WHAT TO WHOM"????? Its called TREASON.