PJ 104
CHAPTER 7

REC #1 HATONN

FRI., JUL. 29, 1994 9:03 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 347

FRI., JUL. 29. 1994

FOOLS AMONG US
I am reminded of the "milk" advertisement in which the young newly married couple are in the kitchen and she says: "Did you think I wouldn't find out?" He had drunk the last of the milk.

So, to the one who made all those phone calls on Dr. Boyles' phone credit number--did you think we wouldn't find out?? "I" don't have to tell--there are people on the other end of those phone numbers, for starters!! And, there are records kept of originating phone locations. Ah indeed, the interesting focus narrows!

Who is the one being set up? Treasurygate's Buckley? How about Ekkers? How about Hatonn? What about Jackson? Ah indeed--how interesting that a number "would be stolen" from this particular personage--who makes all those phone calls him­self
--usually--except that he is NOW dead and cannot be inter­rogated!

What would have prevented THAT very person from GIVING that number to someone in this Tehachapi location--THAT num­ber to make those calls? Why? Well,
I can think of a whole bunch of REASONS and SO CAN YOU! I would remind you, however, before you jump off into deep water, that the intent to set up CONTACT is a poor ploy for witnesses are kept alert to EVERY ONE'S ACTIVITIES TO PREVENT THIS VERY THING. This is not quite the same because of size as someone blaming SPOTLIGHT for an indiscretion in Washington D.C. Why would I compare the TWO? Because every MAJOR aerospace industry is represented here along with the FBI, ONI, CIA, MI-6, MOSSAD AND KGB. Further, you have hooked to THIS computer outlet--Edwards Air Force Base nearby, AND NORTHROP (just over the hill!), CHINA LAKE NAVAL BASE WITH AN UNDERGROUND FACILITY OF SOME 80 LEVELS WITH ATTACHED OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE, A MAJOR GOLD MINING COMPLEX OWNED BY EXXON--JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN GOLD SHIPMENTS-AND, SHUTTING DOWN BOTH BUCKLEY AND CONTACT.

But are THE connections within this group? YEP! Some of them! I find it interesting what is coming out in the sleuthing--George Green and his connections HEAD THE LIST. Then comes Ed Cleary, Patricia Young and Mike Blinston--through ones called Ken and Rael. Then way up at the top and looking more damaged, because of phone LOCATIONS, is Gene Dixon. Ah, the suspicion runs rampant through even Charles and Karen, Penny and Eric. Then comes Bud Clark and his lady friend, not to leave out Ann Beam and Leon Fort with all their friends and colleagues--attached to George Green--who was, by the way--in the area on the date of those phone calls. Remem­ber his "trip" to Costa Rica, which brought him to and fro through the location??? Gosh, nobody seems to have escaped the blaming, including Rick, Brent and thus and so. Oh my, what interesting circumstances! Who would want to spoil this Sherlock Holmes adventure? Surely not me. Well then, there is Wally and Jason Brent (supposedly a front for Green). How­ever, good readers, it needs to be "someone" who would be interested in information on shipments (ships at sea, the billing says), Iran, Kenya, Djibouti, Saudi Arabia, Los Angeles, Iowa (Jefferson), and Ontario (California)--
and yep, ALL THE PHONE NUMBERS ARE LISTED RIGHT IN A ROW--20 OF THEM! Dr. Boyles (Mohammed) made two calls just prior to these 20 calls--from Atlanta--to, we assume, Buckley, or some­one or place in Amarillo, Texas.

I do find it interesting that we have not been supplied with all of the phone billings
--only the portion regarding the Tehachapi location and we are given no numbers
and no information other­wise, from Mr. Buckley.

I further find it interesting that Rick was not immediately noti­fied by Mr. Buckley about this matter. We have not even come into understanding as to where Buckley got the phone "bill" but the copy originated to here from Treasurygate's FAX. This means NOTHING, readers, any more than does Mr. Buckley's attachment of Jackson, CONTACT and others in his NEWSLETTER sent out prior to any contact with this location to check out possibilities.

Do we believe this makes Buckley a hoax or an enemy? No--but neither do we appreciate his inferences. Is Jackson SUS­PECT? Of course, along with every member and tool of the Committee (if there is such a thing) and anyone else wanting rewards, gold, hush-intent or, or, or! Am I somehow now say­ing there is NO Committee? NO.
I am saying that EVERY­ONE involved is suspect until shown otherwise--AND NO ONE IS ASSUMED GUILTY--REMEMBER WHAT YOU ARE STRUGGLING FOR? INNOCENCE UNTIL AND UNLESS PROVEN GUILTY-- CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE IS WORTH NOTHING HERE IN THIS WORLD OF CIRCUM­STANTIAL FRAME-UPS!

I have no pick with Mr. Buckley--we have done everything we could to assist Treasurygate because the project is valid and worthy. I appreciate the confrontation with an "infamous" Mormon about "religion" but I want to repeat here and now--
WE ARE NO RELIGION. WE ARE HOSTS IN REPRESENTATION OF GOD OF LIGHT AND THAT "CHRIST" THAT EVERYBODY CLAIMS IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER--THE PERFECTION OF CREATION. I AM NOT "SOME" E.T. EXCEPT THAT MY LOCATION IS "OFF" SURFACE AND THERE IS NOTHING STRANGE ABOUT ME OR MY TEAM. NOTHING!

Now, I, for my own people who are represented here, I will re­spond to a few portions of Mr. Buckley's newsletter and this is for his information.
The Sadam Hussein gold certificate DID NOT originate with Jackson--he got it from CONTACT who got it from Grandma Fat Lady who is Singing, as nearly as the pieces of incoming mail can be checked out. Further, it was she who told Mr. Jackson about the certificate held by Jackie Kennedy--which he now claims "his people" HAVE.

Does it look really bad for Mr. Jackson? Yes, but frankly, no worse than for Mr. Buckley--or anyone else involved. Did you think the big boys would just let you get away with getting money?? Come now, be reasonable--people are killed for 50 cents
--and you keep talking trillions--OF DOLLARS!

MY PURPOSE?
Well, good friends, it is NOT to SAVE the WORLD! It is NOT to CONVERT the world to ANYTHING. It is a mission wherein I am here to bring the historical truth, have agreements for funding (from these sources) to do a moderate building pro­gram and industrial (very small) base. Our needs are minimal and agreements were made to satisfy those needs. Some of that gold you have chasing around everywhere IS OURS! YOU CAN HAVE IT TO DO ANYTHING YOU WISH, INCLUD­ING WASTE IT ON BARRIOS--THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS--MY "MISSION" IS MINE.

There is a LOT OF SORTING to be done as to who and what will be salvaged from your place if you continue as you are and go down the tubes--nationally or planet-wise. YOU DO THE SORTING--I DO THE OBSERVING!

WHO IS HATONN?
I am in Command of the HOSTS (for lack of better definition) of the "good guys" sent from the Civilization of the Universe councils, the Federation, if you will. I am certainly not NEW AGE--I have told you before and I will repeat: The NEW AGE MOVEMENT "RELIGION" AND THE "RELIGION" WHICH IS BEING FOISTED OFF ON YOUR PLANET AS A ONE WORLD RELIGION--WILL DESTROY YOU!

I represent the One LIGHT, the One Source, that One who was honored as the "sun" being, meaning LIFE SOURCE and, in Egypt at the time of reinstitution of the ONE GOD CONCEPT (Creator of Life Capability) was known and recognized as Ra or Aton. What there is that is so difficult to understand eludes me--you seem to be very willing to accept horrible little monsters, grey humanoids, lizards and serpent-people!! Or, is the GAME to discount the very promise of GOD ETERNAL--TO BRING YOU THE TRUTH IN WORD AND SEND MESSENGERS AT YOUR TIME OF EVOLVEMENT AND POSSIBLE DESTRUCTION IN SOME KIND OF PLANNED ARMAGED­DON?? Or, did you think God would come and do these things through Jim Bakker or Bill Clinton? People, I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU BELIEVE--MY JOB IS TO BRING THIS WORD TO THIS PLACE AND YOU CAN DENY IT, ACCEPT IT, HOPE IT RIGHT, WRONG OR FOLLOW THE PIPER--THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS, YOUR SOUL AND YOUR CHOICE! DOES EVERYBODY UNDERSTAND ME? I DO NOT TREAD ON YOUR BUSINESS--AND I EXPECT THE POWERS THAT CONTROL YOU TO MEET THEIR AGREEMENTS WITH ME! WHAT THEY DO WITH THEIR OWN SOULS, IF THERE ARE ANY PRESENT, AND WHAT YOU ONES DECIDE TO DO WITH YOUR EXPERIENCE AND EXPRESSION--IS UP TO YOU. I AM GOING TO, IF YOU GET TOO ROUGH, GOOD BUDDIES, TAKE GOD'S PEOPLE OFF THE PLACE
--AND IT IS NOT GOING TO BE A BLUE BEAM RAPTURE OR A BAPTIST RAP­TURE.

Buckley very aptly and effectively explains his attention to "religion" and states that he is a Baptist. Well, before we get too far off-beat--Dharma was living her early life in the home of a Southern Baptist PREACHER. We have Catholics, Jews--you name it they are welcome to believe anything they wish--and do whatever they want with the information. If they wish to visit--they are welcome--IF WE HAVE A MEETING--they are wel­come. But--nobody has a RIGHT to invade--for there is no public anything--church or otherwise. If I be classified as teaching anything it is "Christ" expression of laws of Godliness, the Commandments (the real ones) which DO NOT REQUIRE SABBATH SIT-ON-YOUR-BACKSIDES AND PONDER YOUR NAVEL OR TITHING TO SOME INDOCTRINATED SECRET ORGANIZATION
--YOUR GIFT AND SERVICE TO GOD IS BETWEEN YOU AND GOD! So, I cut down consid­erably on your list of commandments to follow--and you DON'T HAVE TO DO A CONFOUNDED THING FOR "ME"--EX­CEPT KEEP YOUR AGREEMENTS AS REGARDS PRIOR CONTRACTS.

Am I weary of my enemy at my table (for we do treat ones who come as guests)? Yes and no. There is not even asked "donations" and usually there is gracious tea-type sharings to hopefully welcome and treat visitors with grace since curiosity is understandable in this day of E.T. authorities, channels, as­trologers and fortune cookies. Meetings are held when there is something to share or talk about--like RIGHT NOW AND 20 PHONE CALLS ON A DEAD MAN'S CREDIT CARD--FROM THE TOWN LOCATION WHERE WE WORK. There is no mysticism here, no rituals, no organization, and certainly no cult, as Mr. Green continues to advertise. That has been the most disappointing aspect of ones coming here--NO COM­MUNAL ANYTHING
--IN FACT OFTEN TIMES THOSE WHO COME TO "BE" ARE TREATED QUITE RUDELY AS THEY COME EXPECTING SOME GROUPIE TYPE OF CIRCUMSTANCES WHERE "GOD WILL TEND YOU". NO, HERE, YOU TEND YOURSELF OR YOU DON'T GET TENDED!

My plans, as a matter of fact, are to write less and less FOR the paper. The information you need is all around you and my job to date has been to sort it out as to priorities so that you can get a good look at what has happened to you. My major job will become, as we move along, that of showing you what comes next. If you can save your Constitutional rights in this nation--it can change the world you experience. If that fails--WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? Do you think you will just "rapture" away to fluffy clouds? That is a most unwise con­clusion. Do you think you will just sit in lotus position and as­cend? Again, a very unwise conclusion--because I remind you--you haven't seen ANYONE do it.

So, your response might well be: "Well, we haven't seen you either, big boy"! Oh yes, a whole big bunch of you HAVE SEEN ME AND MANY RIGHT OUT OF THE HIGH-LINEUP HAVE MET WITH ME AND MADE AGREE­MENTS, CONTRACTS, ETC., WHICH CONTINUALLY ARE BROKEN--BUT WE CAUSE THEM TO SHELVE A LOT OF THEIR MISERABLE GARBAGE AS WELL.

Further, all you need to do to SEE US is go outside on any night--and LOOK. There we are, scattered about--showing our colors!! Neither "stars" nor planets SHOW COLORS--WE DO!

If you have trouble believing this--so be it. The Elite not only believe it, THEY KNOW IT IS SO.

I do not wish to take longer at this writing on this subject at this time. I would however, offer the phone numbers and locations of those calls as they appear on this document. Several of you attend the listing for accuracy as much as is possible for the printing--for the copy is extremely BAD.

WE DO NOT HIDE AND I WANT EVERYONE TO SEE WHERE THESE PHONE CALLS ARE TO, SO THERE IS NO QUESTION ABOUT INTENDED PARTICIPATION. I AM GOING TO MEET MY ENEMIES HENCEFORTH ON "THEIR" STUPID TERMS. ANY AND ALL YOU NICE READERS ARE WELCOME TO CALL ANY OF THESE NUMBERS.

(SEE NEXT TWO PAGES)
TELEPHONE NUMBERS
APPENDIX
THE REMAINDER OF THIS JOURNAL IS A

COLLECTION OF TIMELY NEWS AND/OR

EDUCATIONAL ITEMS
CHAPTER 8
SOLTEC ON RECENT EARTHQUAKES
8/1/94
"I Feel The Earth Move Under My Feet"
Toniose Soltec, here, in service unto the Holy God of Light. There are a few things I wish to discuss this evening regarding earthquake activity and some little tid-bits about what is going on overall in the Department of Earth Changes. And yes, Chelas, this department is very, very busy at the present time and continues to heat up.

The first item in the Earthquake Department I wish to discuss is the flurry of activity which is occurring at present in a place known as Fontana, California, a small town just west of San Bernardino. The activity there has been steady and heavy, though the magnitudes of the temblors have not been what the residents would consider significant.

The numbers, however, are the point of concern, because this recent flurry of shakers is now IN EXCESS OF TWO-HUNDRED OVER APPROXIMATELY A TWO-WEEK WINDOW. The largest reported magnitude has been something like 3.5. Not to worry, any of you little sleepyheads, but as you may or may not recall, this is precisely the type of activity which preceded the Northridge disaster in January of the present year.

Your scientists are, as usual, asleep at the wheel, so it is left up to "you-know-who" to break the news to you ones. In fact, your scientists are reporting that this is nothing to be concerned about and that these little shakers are but a nuisance and not the precursor to the BIG ONE.

Well, Chelas, whether or not this round is what shall bring about the BIG ONE is hardly the issue. The real issue is: can California, or anywhere else in your country, or any other country endure, with present resources, another disaster such as that which occurred earlier in the year in Northridge? I hate to tell you this, but your coffers are all but empty, and the only way they are going to get refilled is by you ones digging yet further into your pockets to bail out your Government's debacle and mismanagement of resources.

That area of Fontana lies on a small fault line which intersects with yet other small-to-medium-size faults, which in turn intersect on one end with the Big Daddy, the San Andreas Fault, and on the other end with that pesky little newly discovered Newport-Inglewood Fault.

[Editor's note: See pgs. 18-19 of the 2/1/94 CONTACT for more information on just how incredibly dangerous is that New­port-Inglewood Fault. It runs, in a fairly wide swath, from un­derneath Newport Beach at its southeastern-most edge, up through
Huntington Beach and Seal Beach, traveling northwest, and then takes a more northerly cut, running underneath Ingle­wood, Culver City and Century City, and ending up about un­derneath Beverly Hills--quite an array of expensive and vastly populated towns!
I will also tie in here, with this Newport-Inglewood Fault, a fax we received at the CONTACT office recently that goes as follows: "A friend of mine talked to someone who works for a Seismology Testing Corporation in the Los Angeles area. His current job is to drill 4 holes, 4-10 miles down, all near Holly­wood, with charges set and remote-controlled detonators. The depths of the holes and the amounts of the charges are all differ­ent. The job has to be completed by August '10th." Now, for those of you readers who are well aware that so many of our earthquakes are "non-natural", this ought to speak volumes! For more discussion on this matter, listen to what Commander Hatonn has to say on The Word tapes from the 7/31/94 meeting (call The Word at 805-822-4176 for information).

Moreover, on today's (8/1/94) late night Los Angeles TV news, as we were going to press, it was announced (translation: they HAD TO announce because so many people called the station) that there was a 4.8 magnitude "aftershock" in the Landers-Big Bear mountainous area east of San Bernardino and Los Angeles proper. This was admitted to be one of 53,000 such "aftershocks" since the Landers-Big Bear quake of June 28, 1992. Of the 53,000, 175 have been of magnitude 4.0 or greater. Surely the writing's on the walls for those with eyes to see!]

Also showing quite a bit of activity of late has been the Landers and Big Bear areas, again (or shall I say still) the Northridge area, plus a few other little shakers along the San Andreas Fault near Indio, Banning and Beaumont in Southern California, and in Parkfield farther to the northwest. Over near the Nevada and California border, again the area of Mammoth Lakes has been experiencing a little flurry of its own, with over three dozen small shakers.

Now to Bolivia: I'll bet you thought I had forgotten about that one. Well, relax, I have not, and no, I did not miss it. In fact, we have been extremely busy studying and monitoring that one.

Your scientists report that it was, I believe, an 8.2 or 8.3 at the epicenter. Well, Chelas, it is now time that you ones remember all those boring geology lessons which I crammed down your throats for months on end. The epicenter is the location at the Earth's surface, directly above the focus, which is the point at which the event actually occurred.

Now, let logic take over, and realize that this quake was 470 MILES deep within your planet. What might you guess was the actual magnitude of this earthquake at the focus? Well, let me give you a hint: Your scales do not go that high. In fact, most of your so-called scientists of this discipline (I use the word loosely), are of the belief that the planet will never endure an earthquake greater than a 9 and that an earthquake greater than magnitude 10 is not only improbable, but impossible.

Well, let the impossible be logged as the possible, for that 8.2 or 8.3 earthquake would have measured IN EXCESS OF 12 on your scales, which of course do not count that high! So much for your data-collecting capabilities! That which occurs at the surface point is but a shadow of what is actually occurring.

You see, by the time your scientists get through playing games with all the numbers and adding here, subtracting there, fudging this way, fudging that way, there is no real information to be gained from what they report, other than you can almost always boost their reported numbers upward anywhere from a few decimal points to several whole numbers, depending on where, when and what sort of earthquake they are dealing with.

What caused this great quake? And, yes, Chelas, this was a GREAT quake. Well, your scientists believe that it was caused by several tectonic plates coming into contact with other plates and by the zone of subduction which is in this area. Yet, this tectonic plate interaction is but another result of a much deeper occurrence.

This quake's focus was located WITHIN THE MANTLE of the planet, which extends to some 4600 miles below the surface of your planet. The mantle is the portion of your planet which is mostly associated with volcanic activity.

Now, consider the energy which was generated by this earth­quake. At the surface, which we agreed was 470 miles above the focus (point of the event), the measured magnitude was 8.2. THIS ENERGY RELEASE PRODUCED SURFACE MOVEMENT OF 514 FEET, approximately 1/10 of a mile! At the fo­cus, however, the energy potential factor would have produced movement of 615 MILES!

[Editor's note: I'm going to jump in here again, briefly, to explain that the above motion displacements come from the di­rect calculations of earthquake magnitudes from the measured ground motion or back-and-forth shaking/displacement of the quake itself. That is, for example, a back-and-forth shake of the ground of 514 feet translates into a magnitude 8+ quake. Tech­nically, it is the log of the displacement of the surface wave in micrometers which is the earthquake magnitude number. So now you know! ] This did not occur, of course, due to the density of material between the surface and the focus, but the energy po­tential was present to have produced that amount of motion, had there been no interference present.

This will give you some idea of the energy that is present within the depths of your little planet. Therefore, when man goes tinkering around with Nature, sometimes he bites off more than he is able to chew, let alone digest, and then you wonder why your planet is in the condition it is in now!?! Come, come let us have reasonability.

You also have sent down, into a volcano, a little man-made probe to study the gases and such. For what? What is it that he hopes to achieve? Perhaps he is looking to see just what sort of energy potential might be present? I suggest the use of ex­treme caution in this regard, for you do not know what you are messing around with. You think you have problems now; try tapping into the life source of your planet and abusing and mis­using it, and you shall see just how alive and conscious this little spinning orb of rock really is. As the saying goes, "It is not nice to fool Mother Nature"!

I realize that I have not addressed those powerful earthquakes which are occurring on a continual basis all along the Pacific Rim. The activity continues with no less than one or two mag­nitude 7.0 OR GREATER in any given week, and many which are 5.0 to 6.9. Everywhere from Russia, to Japan, to Indonesia, to Australia, to South America to Mexico to North America is continually moving ["Ring of Fire"].

I shall not take up any more time at this writing, for it is late in the day and the paper is waiting, in final preparation, for this writing. I felt that it was necessary to inform you ones of what is happening at this present moment in California, and to give you yet another little science lesson and a bit of enlightenment of that earthquake in Bolivia. We still are monitoring that area, as well as other places, for you have not yet seen the last of the re­sults of that occurrence.

Remember that all things are inter-related in the Universe and that which is true in the macrocosm is also true in the micro­cosm. Therefore, an earthquake which occurs at one point on your globe has the potential of creating yet other results at other points on your globe.

Your tectonic plates are like a jigsaw puzzle, with all the pieces nicely fit together. Put pressure on one end, and push, and what happens? Pieces all across the puzzle will be affected, and some that are at the opposite side may just pop out of place. The same is true with your world's tectonic plates. Exert pressure at one point and there is likely to be activity at yet another point.

The trick is to follow the energy trace and attempt to arrive at a probability factor. Try it sometime--then you will see just how difficult it is, and why even we are unable to predict with com­plete accuracy where the next earthquake will strike or the next volcano will erupt. There are only probabilities, Chelas. Only the planet and its Creator know these things.

With that I shall leave you ones to ponder. Thank you for your attention and thank you for all your hard work. It shall pay off one day very soon. Toniose to clear. Salu.