CHAPTER 3

REC #1 HATONN

TUE., JUL. 26, 1994 9:48 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 344

TUE., JUL. 26, 1994

OUICKLY AS A WINK
    " ....AS QUICKLY AS A WINK--IT'S
    LATER THAN YOU THINK....!"
    GOD HAS A PLAN 2000
    Yes indeed, I know what it is. I am commissioned to see to it that it is put into place and so, friends, shall it be. I care not who BELIEVES I exist--I EXIST! I AM who I say I am and we will have that which we need--OR, THE ADVERSARY IS GO­ING TO LOSE HIS SHIRT, PANTS AND SHOES--AND SOME WILL, IN THEIR IN-FIGHTING--LOSE THEIR HEADS! Does this mean that I will "bump 'em off"? No! We will do it all with the WORD.

HOW, WITH THE WORD?
    I think if you consider the possibilities of such fulfillment of an "idea" as coalition and collaboration of the various "papers" and "letters" worthy of public notice (I speak not of the money-mak­ers in intent, although some of those have exceptional writers)--
    I speak of ones such as New American View with Victor Marchetti and Lyke Report with Mr. Lyke, American's Bulletin, Refounding Amendment (Silverhawk), World Intelligence Review (Coleman) and thus and so--I think you get the idea of "who". Now, next you have ENOUGH funding to pull these writers into unity (without need of controversial advertising) and move to, say, a daily paper or whatever is needed. Ones who are excep­tional in some subjects will take the lead in that subject material and work with the others to choose THE outlay of THAT information. This would not be entered as "under" one Journalist, such as "Hatonn". It would REALLY HONOR the ones in par­ticipation--with whole sections of the paper which simply allows for the same information, and MORE, to flow through one conduit. If you then pool all of the mailing lists and subscribers, you can reach the BUNCHES of citizens. THIS could be done from all locations. It is simply that funding has to be set aside, pooled, whatever
    --so that you unify the material into a single fo­cus--made up of the prime information participants.

These people already know HOW to produce a paper or maga­zine. However, we are not interested in out-of-sight UFO drivel and that type of "just getting writings into print". This paper would be so carefully edited by these compilers that no space or time is wasted on garbage, other than as filler for your amusement.

This is simply an "idea" of how it could work--NOT necessarily how it actually will work. CONTACT was birthed for this very purpose and will be turned over to be used as such. These people are tired--bone tired--getting it this far, as a voice. As we gear up we will have experienced people who KNOW al­ready, how to do a paper from editing, order, division and lay­out. We are NOT IN COMPETITION WITH ANYONE--ES­PECIALLY SUCH AS SPOTLIGHT--BUT WILL WORK WITH ALL. Readers, it is THE ONLY WAY you are going to get information scattered around sufficiently for impact: CO­OPERATION! YOU HAVE NO FOCUS CAPABILITY IN THIS CONTROLLED MEDIA WORLD--YOU HAVE TO CREATE ONE!

Funding? Everybody is so hung up on NO funding as to fail to go forth and CREATE that which you need. However, ones are coming into the picture right on schedule who CAN provide that which you need. Let us consider for a minute, the Committee of 17 who controls so much wealth as to boggle any Earth mind.

It will behoove those on that team to turn to OUR NEEDS. That Committee, unlike the other Greedy-grabbers, is made up of BRILLIANT individuals! They are "chosen" because of their abilities to attain wealth, power and overall mental brilliance to think out these wondrous schemes--to control the world. But, they can't do it alone, NOW. It will behoove them to swing support around to the fundamental task at hand for you-the-peo­ple. YOU do not need all the MASSES--you just need to hold the power and to make these who already hold the power WANT TO DO IT YOUR WAY! This bunch, no matter how monied, brilliant or in control--must have support and backup to achieve anything--most especially freedom to continue, EVEN in their own game.

GOD NEEDS VERY LITTLE
    In return, God's people will have that which secures them--without force as to use of input. This is a NEGLIGIBLE amount of wealth compared to that which exists. AFTER ALL, THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO HAVE CERTAIN THINGS WITH WHICH TO MAKE THIS JOURNEY WORTH-WHILE OR EVEN FEASIBLE. WITHOUT A NATION--THERE IS NO NEED TO CONTROL IT. ONCE AMERICA (THIS IN­CLUDES CANADA, MEXICO, ETC.) IS UNDER THE FULL CONTROL OF THE SATANISTAS IT IS OVER.

RONN JACKSON
    Don't do "this", readers! You are NOT going to HAVE A SAVIOR! Not Hatonn, not Ronn Jackson, not Ronn's buddy who is six feet 7 inches tall running around right now, not "a" Christ-man, and not GOD--is going to whisk you away, force (with weapons or anything else) to SAVE YOU. YOU WILL GET INFORMED AND SAVE SELVES OR YOU WILL NOT BE SAVED! These "people" represent LEADERS who have come in to seeing the way to do the job--and are willing to show you. However, the moment of readiness MUST BE SEIZED. TOMORROW MAY WELL BE TOO LATE--WHILE YOU WAIT FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT FOR YOU. If you DEMAND IT be accomplished in the honest goodness of free­dom under goodness--YOU WILL CREATE THAT WHICH BECOMES YOUR FUTURE AND INFINITE JOURNEY!

BATTLE ON "THEIR" TERMS
    This does not mean to battle a lie with a lie, for instance. IT MEANS BATTLE ACCORDING TO THE MODE OF OPER­ATIONS--BUT WITH TRUTH AGAINST THE LIE. To tell a lie a dozen ways or a thousand times--DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUTH! YOU CAN REVISE THE RECORD BOOKS TO REFLECT "REVISION" OR REWRITING OF FACTS BUT IT CHANGES NOT ONE IOTA OF THE TRUTH OF IT! Example today: The Congressional bunch has RULED TODAY that Vince Foster's death was, according to Fiske, a SUICIDE. THIS RULING DOES NOT MAKE THE MURDER WITH USE OF TWO GUNSHOTS A SUICIDE--IT SIMPLY MAKES THE PARTICIPANTS IN THE GAME OF IDIOCY--FOOLS AND LIARS! Is this "right"? No, but sometimes the DISTRACTION to make it right at the given moment in time--is more devastating to other portions of the "play" as to make it unworthy of further battle.

You are on the ragged edge of pulling down a presidency. Should it be pulled down? Yes, BUT, "ANARCHY" is an al­most insurmountable happening! You are trying, even if you don't realize it, to bring about a currency foundation and myri­ads of OTHER things--where all can be destroyed by misdirec­tion.

BUT JUPITER WAS A FARCE. ETC.
    Indeed, now as it were--WE had a lot to do with scrambling "their" little distraction. No deadly death-rays yesterday? Good for us. We stopped the major explosive capabilities of your weird, sick anti-civilization, anti-humanity players at 150 miles off your surface. I am not going to explain that statement--go back and get the journals and READ THEM FOR YOURSELF. Quit asking somebody else to interpret YOUR OPINIONS! GET A LIFE!

BLUE BEAM
    Just through publication of the heinous little scheme [called Project Blue Beam] has caused the big shots to have to shelve the plan as written in their scripts. That does not mean that it won't happen--it means they have to work harder to cover the truth and fool all of the people! It was supposed to have hap­pened as far back as 1983--so we make progress with every day postponement has to be allowed.

Stop picking at daring reporters who take the risk and tell you about things which don't happen. Information is ALL THAT PREVENTS THEM FROM HAPPENING--FOR ALL IS NOW CAPABLE OF CONTROL BY AND FROM EARTH FUNC­TION. Every time the adversarial anti-civilization nerdniks have to call off a dirty deed--YOU WIN! KEEP UP YOUR RIDICULE AND PRATTLE ABOUT THAT WHICH APPEARS TO NOT HAPPEN--AND YOU ARE LOST, READ­ERS--DEAD LOST.

NEGOTIATIONS
    Does all this mean that "Hatonn" is willing to "compromise" with the adversary? NO! Will "Hatonn" "negotiate" with the "enemy"? YES! Every time--until the players see the advan­tage of doing it GOD's way! The important game is not played by "others"
    --it is played by YOU. It is that final decision as to "direction" that matters--not who thinks it great to run the world--for the world is a stage upon which the game is being played.

To make a cake you must use certain ingredients and a recipe or blueprint. To build a proper house you must use a blueprint--ALL of which are INSTRUCTIONS IN NEEDED ITEMS, IN­STRUCTIONS FOR LABOR AND LAYOUT. You don't need guns to build a house or a cake--YOU NEED INSTRUCTIONS FOR CREATION OF THE FINISHED PRODUCT! You also need the INGREDIENTS--so, I demand of the players that they release that which we need--so that THEY, ALSO, MAY HAVE AND SHARE IN THE FINISHED PRODUCT! A little sharing NOW will mean a tremendous RETURN when it RE­ALLY COUNTS! ALWAYS ACT IN WISDOM! WISDOM IS SOMETHING YOU MUST GAIN FOR SELF I CANNOT GRANT YOU AN HONORARY DOCTORATE DEGREE IN WISDOM. In fact, an honorary medical degree--means nothing except an uninformed idiot--who knows nothing about medicine or being a physician. BEWARE of these disinformation thieves. For instance, Kissinger is not a "doctor" of ANYTHING! He is an anti-civilization, anti-humanity ROBONOID! (Thank you, Eric!) He is a LITTLE being, person, energy and devoid of compassion or humanitarian characteristics. He is brilliant, shrewd and dangerous in his humanoid presentation--but will de­stroy every shred of humanity if he can do so. He is only ONE of thousands like him--desiring CONTROL, WEALTH AND POWER ABOVE ALL GOODLY EXPRESSION.

Do I hate him someway? No, why should I hate him? He is doing, as are all the other team-players on his team, a very good job of what he is about. I RESPECT HIM!
    I "respect" his ca­pabilities and shrewdness but I abhor his unhumanity and evil directions. I "fear" him not--for he is limited, tiny, childish and foolish. This does, in the ending, give me full advantage! And further, when I have "the force" with ME
    --he has and IS--NOTHING! He only THINKS he is a "big shot" NOW. The REAL power-thinkers USE HIM LIKE A PUPPET, AS ARE THESE OTHER ROBONOIDS WHO SERVE.

Dharma, take this off, please, and let us have a meeting this af­ternoon wherein we can discuss some of these "ideas" and allow interchange with Wally. We won't interfere with the paper but I don't want to take separate meetings to accomplish the same thing we could do in ONE. If Ronn can, let him call in, please. Thank you.

CHAPTER 4

REC #1 HATONN

WED., JUL. 27, 1994 9:18 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 345

WED.. JUL. 27. 1994

REVENGE IS "OUT"
    This writing will definitely NOT be for ones who simply want to tear people down who have "done you wrong" or destroy "anything" in the name of revolution, "resistance" or "get even".

I am writing this SPECIFICALLY for several of our team-members and since we do NOT act in great secrecy of intent--we can share after our negotiators have access to the sugges­tions.

Anyone can do ANYTHING chosen--FOR SELF and have ANY OPINION desired
    --FOR SELF. HOWEVER, DO NOT SAY IT IS HATONN'S "OR" GOD'S OPINION OR SUG­GESTION UNLESS IT IS! You can "interpret" all you want JUST AS LONG AS YOU SAY YOU HAVE INTERPRETED A THING--NOT OFFERING AS FACT THAT WHICH IS NOT YOURS TO OFFER.

With that said, I have some requests and some "offers" to make which might well free up some of our teammates caught in the traps of the adversarial teams.

This is going to be pretty focused on both Ronn Jackson (this is his chosen name to scatter everywhere) and "Grandma Fat Lady Singing" who has not given permission to scatter ANY name anywhere. Do you readers see the difference?

INTENT OF RECLAIMING PROPERTY
    OR STABILITY
    ALWAYS--you BUILD! CREATE! Your intent must NEVER be to pull-down or simply destroy--anything or anyone. The LATTER brings hostility, defensiveness and immeasurably SLOWS YOUR PROGRESS.

I don't want enemies--I WANT FRIENDS ON MY SIDE! WHAT IS DONE AND PAST IS FINISHED. NOTHING can be undone--only dealt with as DONE. So, what have we?

We have a Committee holding, without release until bargains are struck, a teammate because of fear of damage beyond repair to the "SELECT" FEW. I don't give a cotton-picker's mitten about them personally--NOR do I think it helpful to flog a horse to death for past indiscretions.

This team of Committee members is still VERY POWERFUL. Why would we not get them on OUR TEAM and we, too, be­come exponentially more powerful as we-the-people.

RONALD REAGAN
    TRUTH will "out"--it always does. Beyond awakening the masses to the fraud, criminality and "way it is" in the secret cir­cles--it has no value to flog a robonoid to shreds, destroy fami­lies and/or order (whatever little amount of it there IS). We are interested ONLY in reclaiming--not destroying. WE BUILD--RIGHT UP THROUGH THE FERTILIZER PRESENTED IN THE FORM OF THE ROT AND DECAY. WE WILL CALL IT COMPOST!

SEEDS IN THE COMPOST
    The best way to be sure a seed will sprout and grow in brilliant health and be able to infinitely FLOURISH is to have all these components present: A vision of a need for change; a desire for change; and, a way to change!

This means that first, "enough" must awaken to see the vision. This only takes a few
    --and the more "powerful", the better--do you see? Then you must cause those ones to have a driving de­sire to make changes and, next, go forth and make those changes--and, again, the STRONGER the starting lineup the more possible becomes the change.

MAKE FRIENDS OF ENEMIES--FOR THEY, TOO,
    WILL ALWAYS HAVE ENEMIES OF THEIR OWN!
    I will give you an example: I have, since the rift with George Green, EFFORTED to work with him and allow him to see the damage he is doing to self. Every being has a right to change. I even offered that he could build, share and construct according to plans--if he would only act in truth and honor. Taking and secreting property, gold or otherwise, belonging to another--is not acceptable. That is what has destroyed your society, from the "one" to the "many".

He has chosen to cling to his ego and his lies, his hope of being undiscovered in his operations and hoards and thus and so. I am appreciative of even these actions, however, for it has been a training ground for my team which cannot be surpassed!
    I would still rather have him as a friend. Even Satan cannot be literally described as my "enemy"--he is only in opposition to that which is Godly (goodly), just and infinite. I do not have to dwell on or waste energy on trivia. You ones will learn that or you aren't going to be fit to lead anything. If you have a prob­lem person--find out what that person does, from farming to typing, and if they begin as your enemy or spy--they WILL BECOME A CONTRIBUTING FRIEND AND WORKER. In this very local group you allow some to shred others and hop on the pecking line--QUIT IT! Another one is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! If ones come and offer service and there is place for service--put them to work! THERE IS NOTHING--NOTH­ING--TO HIDE ABOUT OUR PLACE. THERE "ARE" PRIVATE THINGS ABOUT INDIVIDUALS--UNDER THE CONSTITUTION--WHICH MUST BE HONORED: PRI­VACY, SECURITY AND FREEDOM.

PROPERTY
    I would give you another example in this small place. The "farm", as it is referred to, where the spelt is tested, etc., (Sunshine Valley Organic Farms, Inc.) is leased property. The ones living and tending the farm have PRIVACY as in ANY home or business establishment. However, there get to be problems as to who else might be able to walk on the property, visit or "see". What is there to see, save spelt and some farm equipment? You are accused of wasting money--well, that is a "project" and a very good project--SHOW IT OFF, QUIT HID­ING IT LIKE A LIGHT UNDER A BUSHEL--BUT ALWAYS STAY TO THE PUBLIC WAYS IF YOU ARE A VISITOR--AND RESPECT, ALWAYS, THE ONES WHO MUST AT­TEND THE PLACE. THIS PLACE IS IN NO WISE A COMMUNAL "EVERYBODY'S IS EVERYBODY'S." IT IS NOT, AND THE MINUTE YOU TREAT IT AS IF IT IS--THEREIN SHALL BE A HOLE IN THE DIKE WHICH WILL GIVE YOU PROBLEMS.
    WHEN I WRITE SOMETHING--STOP ANALYZING IT FOR ANOTHER--
    IF IT IS NOT FOR YOU, THEN IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
    I speak of these things as examples or parables to get to the point of this message. It is still early in contact with some enti­ties and "hearing" is not clear in all points or focus becomes centered on one line of "attack" to solve a massive problem--so that other items may be missed. Or, in many instances state­ments are made which seem appropriate at the moment spoken but are not, in rational action, suitable for followthrough.

WHERE DOES THE COMMITTEE
    GO FROM HERE?
    Well, I assume ANYWHERE they wish to. They can keep Ronn incarcerated so he is less problem--but they know that will not last much longer as protection. Or, they can get their com­fort zones adjusted as to what WE are willing to negotiate and see the writing on the wall--that it is better to join us, help us, support us and we in turn can ignore that which came before ex­cept for the changing and allowance for uncovering
    --without re­venge motive. Why waste energy on the old in revenge when you CREATE the NEW in glory--ah indeed, using the strength of the materials which have stood the test of time. Do YOU know where to go, for instance, to get funding of massive amounts to support a restructuring of your nation? NO? Well, THEY DO!!

THE COMMITTEE AS LEADERS
    The "Committee" has enemies they never dreamt of--and money is not enough to hold them at bay. Whichever side supports and marches WITH the masses of citizenry WILL WIN THE SKIRMISH AND ULTIMATELY THE BATTLE. In marching with the "goodly" beings of the globe and specifically those na­tions which are basically manipulated by the power of said "Committee", a foundation and an army can be established which can prevail against all enemies. Scatter and divide and discount NEED for inclusion of the "mankind" factor--and YOU WILL FALL.

Would it not be better to lead a world in PEACE and prosperity--than fall with the less strong to the those who would Satanize the planet? The choice is here before you now
    --right now! It is a time for consideration for GREATNESS or consider the alter­native
    --demise of civilization! The anti-civilizationists will destroy all semblance of true human civilization as you might per­ceive it to be.

We are not interested in revenge upon the "criminal" or the "warrior". We are interested in neutralizing the ability of those who are equally trapped through blackmail and criminal actions--to longer bind and destroy a nation, a republic and cost ALL all hopes for FREEDOM.

Like it or not, I am here in representation of the WINNER in this battle and I am authorized to "negotiate". I will make all sorts of allowances in exchange for change of vision moving to­ward desire for change into freedom and constitutional foundation.
    I will NOT compromise on needs, agreements OR a con­tinuation of evil. So be it.

IT BECOMES IMPERATIVE THAT ALL ARE ABLE TO SEE THAT IT IS BETTER TO BE FRIENDS WITH GOD CREATOR AND HIS TEAM THAN TO CONTINUE IN THE DESTRUCTIVE DIRECTIONS NOW FACED BY THE WORLD.

POPULATION CONTROL
    Ah, but a rebuttal is that we [of Earth] are over-populated and something must be
    done about that. JOIN THE HOSTS OF THE UNIVERSE--AND YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM! WE CAN "CREATE" PLACES FOR EVERY LIVING BEING, ROBOTIC MECHANISM OR WHATEVER, WITHOUT DAMAGING "YOU" IN YOUR DESTRUCTIVE, MURDER­ING BEHAVIOR. GOD IS ABUNDANCE! GOD HAS ALL THE "SPACE" AND "TIME" IN THE UNIVERSE--IN­FINITELY!

To you who now hold keys to the very destruction of the enemy as relates to individual do-wrongers--THINK! Do you RE­ALLY want to get Mr. Christopher for making a wrong hand­shake somewhere? NO, we want Mr. Christopher to stand with TRUTH against the evil that suppresses the human species. Not only that, but to release enough funding from the criminals' cof­fers that the people can restore order out of this massive evil empire of chaos. Would it not be better to BE RECOGNIZED BEFORE HISTORY AND GOD AS ONES WHO RESTORED FREEDOM AND RIGHTEOUSNESS TO A GLOBE THAN TO BE FORGOTTEN AND RELEGATED TO THE DUNG HEAP OF GARBAGE AND COMPOST?

The, (you of the) Committee--KNOW BETTER THAN ANY OTHER ONE GROUP OF ANYONES OR ANYTHINGS ON THE PLANET--THAT THERE ARE EXTRATERRESTRIAL ADVANCED LIFE FORMS AND THERE ARE REVOLVING SERVICE TO MIND "INCARNATIONS" (IF YOU WILL). IT IS TIME TO USE THAT KNOWLEDGE FOR POSITIVE EXPERIENCE TO STOP DEAD IN THEIR TRACKS THE DESPOILERS OF YOUR VERY LIFE EXISTENCE IN YOUR ONGOING EXPRESSION AND/OR MANI­FESTATION.

Not only CAN YOU STOP THE INSANITY ALMOST IN­STANTLY--BUT YOU CAN BEGIN THE RESTRUCTURING IMMEDIATELY. There are willing hands awaiting with their hammers and saws to fit and build in perfection, then move on to the freedom and wonders opening unto the people in technol­ogy and experience beyond your dreams--IF YOU GET THE REVOLVEMENT DONE.

Each on the Committee is HUMAN, capable of doing ANY­THING goodly under the sun--and you of the "Committee" have the physical wherewithal to do this job instantly. It is going to be accomplished either way--with or without you--so, it is time for the vision and acceptance of your very purpose within this human experience. POWER over a dying world is NOT ENOUGH, good buddies--NEVER enough! Soul must blossom and fulfill its mission of creating--not destroying!

TO RONN JACKSON
    This is specifically to Ronn: Do not do "battle" with these per­sons. They can see, if guided by vision--into the leadership we must have on your place--to turn about this insanity. THAT is your job, son, to show them this--not threaten, blackmail or compromise. You need not compromise, but negotiation is the better part of wisdom. You are in honor for that which you have revealed about the sordid other world of the Power Brokers of the Evil Empires--and you have established HOW it is you KNOW so much. It is enough. We want to build a nation in freedom--not go back and destroy anyone or any being. It is unworthy of our mission.

What of those ones who fall into categories AGAINST God's instructions? They will fall of their own volition as the building happens. When the mind-control systems are replaced with goodliness--the evil mind-warping will STOP and man and woman can again function in freedom and BALANCE of intent. If evil can do it--cannot good do it better?

DOES THIS MEAN HATONN WILL STOP
    No, I will point out more and more--FOR YOU CANNOT FIX THAT WHICH IS BROKEN UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT IS BROKEN. It means we stop trying to hang someone in our ig­norance and that which is evil and binding will fall to the side to devour itself--in other words, be vanished. Until you can focus on the desired goal
    --you will be ever distracted constantly by the intended distractions--for THAT is the intent of the adversary. FOCUS ON THE GOAL AND THE REST WILL TAKE ITS PLACE. YOU NEED LEADERS--STRONG PERSONS AND FUNDS FOR SUPPORT FOR THE BUILDING. I PERSON­ALLY ASK EVERY MEMBER OF THAT BOARD OF 17 AND THE MAJESTIC 12 GROUP--TO "COME ABOARD". LET US, PLEASE, BRING LIGHTED BROTHERHOOD ONTO YOUR PLANET IN HARMONY AND BEAUTY--INSTEAD OF THE TERRIBLE WARPED BEINGS YOU HAVE HELPED BUILD IN SECRET DUNGEONS.

I AM OF GOD AND GOD WINS. I WOULD WELCOME ANYONE WITH INTENT TOWARD HARMONY, BAL­ANCE AND JUSTICE--ABOARD! Further, by your year 1995 I would like participation WITH you--but I shall not subject my crews to your insane death traps.

I am appealing to your decisions toward justice--and saving your own assets, if you prefer. I need you to make this transition more easily accomplished--BUT YOU NEED ME FAR MORE! I am going to get this mission accomplished with or without you--I ask intelligent wisdom in decision making. I KEEP EVERY COMMITMENT I MAKE, EVERY AGREEMENT OF­FERED NOW, IF YOU WILL DO THE SAME, WE CAN GET ON WITH SOME REAL JOY IN EXPERIENCE.

THANK YOU, SURVEILLANCE TEAM, FOR REPORTING TO YOUR OFFICERS IN CHARGE. THERE WILL BE SOME TICKED-OFF ADVERSARIAL ELITE. I WOULD SUGGEST THEY CONSIDER A CHANGE ALSO. THE REASON ONES MAKE IT TO SUCH COMMITTEES AS THAT OF THE 17 IS NOT BECAUSE OF HOSTILE GREED AS MUCH AS SUPREME AND SUPERIOR IN­TELLIGENCE TO "PLAY THE GAME". THE GAME PLAYED IN WISDOM OF OUTCOME IN FREEDOM--IS THE KEY TO
    THE LOCKED DOOR UNTO THE UNI­VERSE--RIGHT, MR. SAGAN?

ACCOMPLISHMENT AND LEGACY IS WHAT YOU RE­ALLY SEEK. SO, PLEASE, IT IS TIME--LET US GET ON WITH IT.

Thank you for your attention, I salute you for careful considera­tion--and I look forward to working WITH you.

I will await your response.

By the way, for your information--the unlawful and criminal ac­tivities, orders and unconditional laws--will be brought down along with those who MADE THEM. Wouldn't it be nice to be among the ones who STOP the insult to mankind--instead of the ones BROUGHT DOWN? I believe we understand one another quite well indeed.

Now, good council, I expect agreements to be met--STARTING INSTANTLY and I DEMAND that Ronn Jackson be freed, Buckley be met in honorable agreement, the certificates held in good and valid faith be negotiated, Gunther be set free and GUARDED that he can do his transactions--and we will leave your little troops alone. I want these adversarial "causes" against my scribe shut down--favorably resolved. We ask for naught save justice--that means I want top-notch and able attor­neys in a NON-FIXED judicial setting--OR, just get it shut­down with FAVORABLE results for MY PEOPLE. I am weary of the games and garbage. We all have a job to do--a worthy, magnificent and goodly job to accomplish. I do, however, de­mand these things be resolved NOW--in OUR best interests--for it is the fleas, maggots and leeches which are going to be buried--whether they claim to be on your side OR MINE. These are NOT of God and I want them not around me. They can live in the dungheap wherein they can suck the very essence of life from the rot.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#104, FIRST STEPS

PJ 104
    CHAPTER 5

REC #1 HATONN
    THU., JUL. 28, 1994 8:48 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 346

THU., JUL. 28, 1994
    JACKSON UDATE
    KNOWING
    You, like us, just never REALLY know, do you? And, the minute you are comfortable in your KNOWING you suddenly realize you don't KNOW much! Moreover, with each new change (or lack of evidence of anything except sting or con) we sit back and ponder the negative possibilities.

You WILL NEVER KNOW FOR SURE THE MIND-SET OR DIRECTION OF ANOTHER--YOU CAN KNOW ONLY ABOUT THE TRUTH OF GOD!
    WE MUST WORK WITH WHATEVER IS PRESENTED TO US!

Ronn reports that he is being MOVED to a place (Jean) in Nevada near the California border and may well be continued in incarceration until November! Say what?? He also claims to speak with members of the "Committee" almost every day--sev­eral times a day. Evidence? Papers that are supposed to arrive do NOT. Other parties with whom he claims to solve problems at government or Committee levels have no evidence of any­thing. He further "claims" he can do nothing about a lot of things, like funding, until he is OUT--while he also claims his attorneys (who are also NEVER SEEN OR HEARD FROM) ARE CARRYING AROUND GREAT SUMS FOR OUR USE. IS RONN JACKSON A FRAUD, REAL, A VISION, A PLANT, OR WHAT?

I ask you, now, what difference does it make--except to Ronn and God?? If he "had" no importance AT ALL prior to now--HE DOES NOW! Am "I" just playing "his" game? What difference does THAT make? You must understand something, readers: THESE ARE THE DEBATES THAT TAKE UP "TIME" IN YOUR MIND AND KEEP YOU FROM DOING YOUR JOB, i.e., "Let's all ponder on the reality of Ronn Jack­son while we WAIT to be spoon-fed money, direction and 'cause' ".

Ronn Jackson is a man! In addition, he is an imprisoned man! He is in prison, at his own works, for breaking THE LAW! Right or wrong--this is what is OBVIOUS. Anything else going on with clandestine or covert, overt or otherwise, operations would not be told, would it? YOU ALL THOUGHT GEORGE GREEN WAS ON GOD'S SIDE! Worse, George Green et al.--THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE (ARE) ON GOD'S SIDE. IF YOU DON'T KNOW OR FOLLOW THE LAWS OF GOD--YOU DO NOT KNOW BECAUSE MAN WILL SET HIS OWN LAWS AND PULL YOU DOWN.

So, the response is, "...well, but YOU (Hatonn) know!" Yes, and I make lemon pie out of lemon pits. Do you??

I'll tell you what I "would do" if I were the adversary and one Ronn Jackson passed out the amount of information, valid or in­valid, that he has--I would get rid of him. I am of God but the group he attacks haven't the vaguest idea who or what they are--except that they have perpetrated the worst kind of evil actions against you-the-people in allowing you to come this close to total loss of a planet.

Why are THEY not concerned? Because they also know that MOST of the "people" are robonoids and mass-manipulated "followers"--brain-drained and programmed. They have no re­morse for the masses' plight in actuality for they are likewise but puppets.

No, I am not going to explain this AGAIN! You go do your homework; we have explained it, finitely, prior to this. But, I will give you a bit of insight so that you can realize you don't need to know all about "a" Ronn Jackson. He is either in ser­vice or he is not--it is not important this morning! He has already been of incredible service if he never turns another piece of information or paper.

Is he just a weaver of stories, visions and wishful thinking? WHAT ELSE IS THERE, GOOD FRIENDS? FIRST THERE IS THE VISION, THEN THE DREAM OF AND ABOUT THE VISION, THEN THE PURPOSE AND FINALLY THE DANCING OF THE DREAM INTO AWAKENED REALITY. WE ARE REWRITING THE END OF THIS PLAY, GOOD FRIENDS, FOR MANY OF YOUR BRETHREN DO NOT WISH ENSLAVEMENT OR DESTRUCTION OF YOUR PLANET ACCORDING TO THE NOW-ACCEPTED PROPHECIES! HOW DO YOU DO THAT? YOU CHANGE THE PLAY, CREATE THE VISION, SET THE GOAL--AND MAKE IT SO!

SOLAR CROSS OR SOMETHING?
    I don't know what it is you expect me to do with this old garbage sent forth recently from something or other called Solar Cross, Starwards II (Earthman Come Home). What in the world are "they" talking about? HOW ARE THEY GOING TO GET "HOME"? And above all--who is Richard T. Miller? Who cares? Is his information valid, invalid, foolish, limiting, inclusive of ALL OF GOD'S LAWS like, for instance, the UN­LIMITED ability of GOD?

I can IMMEDIATELY tell you the paper being passed about is both old and invalid! How? Because the assault against Hatonn is focused on Dharma being a male--basically accepted as George Green, America West's presentations and something called The Phoenix Liberator.

This person states that Hatonn is one of the most important per­sonages in the universe, along with Mon-Ka, Ashtar, etc., and then says that Hatonn is keeper of the records. What records?? Next he hits with the fact that Hatonn offers incredibly over­whelming information to boggle your sick minds and frighten you with such as "underground bases". Hatonn, "who is the most respected scholar in the Universal Confederation of Man and the Keeper of the Galactic Archives...would quote chapter and verse, page after page, ad infinitum, of exquisite details concerning hundreds of hidden underground military installa­tions and missile bases, State by State and City by City, until the unwary seeker (recipient) is overwhelmed by the sheer enormity of an alleged government threat to use such weapons against its own citizens. Those receiving this type of information must be terrified of this implied threat, coming as it does from such an impeccable source as an alleged Hatonn. Can any rational per­son deny that this type of information creates fear, distrust and certain forms of paranoia? Can any of you believe that the real Hatonn, a responsible being, would supply such information or engage himself in such activity"?

This person goes on to suggest that my speaking on politics is offensive and "...would NEVER HAPPEN." Readers, what do you pray for? Do you not pray for help? Do you not pray for insight and information? The CALL COMPELS THE ANSWER! If you pray to God for help--and you mean it, good friend--you will GET IT! Since GOD deals with INFORMA­TION and energy--you will get it THIS WAY, not by a firing squad or a raptured evacuation. Furthermore, IF we wish to consider what else the man said above: I am keeper of the Galactic Records?!? Then, who else would be better qualified to bring you the recorded truth? Ponder it. This person also continues "...But even more, how could they believe that such respected beings as Hatonn,
    Mon-Ka, Ashtar, etc., would par­ticipate in such an activity? Even more incredible is that spiritu­ally advanced and highly evolved beings such as Hatonn would become involved in the farce of human politics...or would en­gage in a massive tirade detailing the inner workings of the CIA, NSA, Council on Foreign Relations, Business Elite, and numer­ous others. All for the avowed purpose of 'waking up' a sleepy and unconcerned humanity about the terrors of a One World Government or the covert intentions of the Trilateral Commis­sion. Many publications have appeared in the last forty years where respected Space Beings have been used to further the per­sonal ambitions or motives of individuals, groups, and organiza­tions who have a message of their own to impart or suspect a governmental conspiracy behind every tree. However, nowhere is this more blatantly evident, than in purported communications from Hatonn, and others, being distributed world-wide in the publication The Phoenix Liberator and its allied publications AUTHORED BY GEORGE AND DESIREE GREEN OF TEHACHAPI, CALIFORNIA AND DISTRIBUTED BY AMERICA WEST".

I am also credited with: "...that he is supplying it, (information) to let all seekers of the truth know the nature of the incredible threat facing humanity. Has the thought passed through your mind that somehow, your intelligence has just been in­sulted? And this is not all. This source, claiming to be Ha­tonn, presents (again, in overwhelming detail) what is claimed to be penetrating insights into almost every organization, both national and international, that is involved in a gigantic conspir­acy to totally enslave all humanity.... If true, this is an incredi­bly naive Hatonn at his finest; [H: Guess so!] instilling fear, distrust and paranoia throughout the ranks of an unsuspecting and
    (in his words) gullible public and humanity". [H: GUILTY AS CHARGED!]

But, readers, I like the next, best: "But perhaps we, who ques­tion this, are all unenlightened and cannot see the trees because of the forest. This would be hard to accept because 'we' are approaching this evaluation using nothing more than our past knowledge, common sense and our rational minds.

"This source, who identifies himself as Hatonn, does not make clear whether he is claiming to be 'The Hatonn' (the one we have all come to know and respect). His credentials are some­what unclear as he identifies himself as:

"Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief, Earth Project Transition, Pleiades Sector Flight Command, Intergalactic Fed­eration Fleet." [H: What is unclear about that?]
    [H: NOW PAY ATTENTION, READERS:] "This cannot be the same Hatonn known to this author or the one we introduced to the public years ago". [H: They "introduced years ago"? I guess I can't be quite the same, can I? Who is dealing with mysticism and who is dealing with REALITY? What nerd from floating clouds would lie to you or who would bring you the TRUTH of GOD and infinite life? NO--I TREAT YOU LIKE THE WONDROUS, THINKING, REASONING, FREE-WILLED CREATIONS WORTHY OF YOUR LA­BEL OF "MAN", THE SON OF GOD--WITH GOD, IN HUMAN EXPERIENCE--about to lose your lives! How many of you ask, "How could God let this (or that) happen"? And the children, how could God let this happen to the chil­dren? GOD doesn't! You allow people like this "author" writing this garbage, to convince you that God wouldn't in­volve HIMSELF with your lives! HOW ELSE DO YOU ATTEND THOSE CHILDREN--UNLESS YOU KNOW IT IS HAPPENING. HOW, AND WHY!? ]"This is NOT Ha­tonn, Keeper of the Galactic Archives. This is NOT Hatonn of the Universal Confederation of Man. This is NOT the most re­spected and honored scholar in the Galaxy. According to Con­federation records, no one else in the galaxy is entitled to be known as Hatonn because the name is not only a name but also a special title reserved for the Keeper of the Galactic Archives. Therefore, anyone else claiming the name of Hatonn must be using the name and title for devious reasons of their own.

"From his credentials, it is immediately apparent that Gyeor­gos Ceres Hatonn is not a member of the Universal Confedera­tion of Man. Instead, he claims to be associated with the 'Intergalactic Federation Fleet'. [H: Can't be both? Espe­cially since I am also touted as "the most respected and hon­ored scholar in the Galaxy"? Maybe
    I got bored with the job? Perhaps I am quite capable of doing BOTH? WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE--IF I BRING OF HOW IT IS? I have also said since onset of these writings that they are that which will be RECORDED AS THE HIS­TORICAL TRUTH OF THIS VERY AGE OF MANKIND AND EITHER WHAT WENT WRONG--OR THE RECORDS OF THE HISTORICAL RECLAMATION OF A PLANET! I do not insist this person access this material--this man may serve or do anything he chooses but I personally do not wish his services in my Command he obvi­ously serves another who is so limited as to be a warthog rooting up truffles. By the way--have YOU met anyone from the Confederation of Man? I thought not!] Perhaps because 'Federation' sounds so similar to 'confederation' hu­mans will interpret this as meaning he is a member of the Uni­versal Confederation. [H: Well actually, there is such--and I Am! See how sly this is? Does this writer mean Universal Confederation of Man as first mentioned or Universal Confederation? Wow, is there ever a BIG difference!] He also uses the name of Hatonn without any clarification thus, again, allowing the name similarity to create the impression that he is the 'real' Hatonn. The unsuspecting, might 'assume' he is the genuine article. His credentials also state that he is a mem­ber of a Pleiades flight command. It so happens that the Pleiades sector of space and its associated star systems are members of the 'Grand Alliance of Man.'
    [H: I'll tell you right now, readers, to BEWARE. A "grand alliance of HUMAN" might be acceptable--but an alliance of "man" is saying NOTHING!] The Grand 'Alliance' is composed of star systems and worlds that are not yet mature enough to become Members of the Universal Confederation. They are considered to be...
    [H: The last sentence is missing from the page. What credentials makes THIS "author" in point considered valid in any measure at all? How did he or does he get his information? What is there about the writing (which, by the way, that is presented as IF HATONN WERE SPEAKING BUT IS SIGNED RICHARD
    T. MILLER), that provides anything save opinion of Richard T. Miller, much the more--what does the message assumed to be from this Hatonn, say? We will go to the ending to save time and give a listing of EVALUATION GUIDELINES--from this entity and/or Richard T. Miller:]
    "The following may be of assistance in evaluating communi­cations from any source identifying themselves as belonging to the Spiritual Hierarchy, the Universal Confederation [H: Of "man" or what?] or claimed extra-terrestrial:

"1. Is the message content or information supplied consistent with the awareness level you would expect of a more advanced, highly evolved, being? Do not waste your time studying information from lesser beings or those that exhibit decidedly human attitudes and characteristics if your goal is quality.

"2. It is your right to expect 'meaningful' information that contributes to your growth of awareness and understanding. In­formation that inspires your quest to become a more enlightened being. On occasion the "Light" will illumine areas of darkness so that you are aware of conditions that could hamper your growth of awareness. However, this is seldom an on-going ex­perience and is never carried to
    the extreme of becoming a cru­sade.

"3. Beware of personal flattery offered you, unless it is commendation for the growth of your awareness. Highly evolved beings do not use this tactic to gain or insure your inter­est or loyalty.

"4. Evolved beings do not supply information that inspires or promotes conditions of strife and distrust against others.

"5. More highly evolved beings never involve themselves in human political activities or support, or urge support, for politi­cal candidates. Such activity could influence an individual's 'right of free will'. Any such action would violate a higher moral standard that they live by.

"6. Do not accept as truth, for yourself, any information that requests your action or support if such would demean or violate your own ethical standards.

"7. Realize that there are clever entities, individuals and or­ganizations that oppose any degree of 'Lighted' awareness. Their objective is to maintain the status-quo or retard your growth of awareness by creating confusion, divisiveness and chaos. Measure your progress, using 'them' as a 'yardstick' of 'their' degrees of awareness.
    A comparison that truly reveals 'your' growth.

"Blessings in the 'Light' of the Radiant One. Richard T. Miller. NOTICE: In an effort to serve the best interests of all sincere seekers of the truth, and to correct the misinformation supplied to an unsuspecting public, the author Richard T. Miller, hereby grants permission to freely copy and distribute this 'Author's Note' to all interested parties".

I believe the above speaks for itself--if you have any common sense at all! Furthermore, the fact that we have received so many copies of this document from ones that receive regular packets of foolish information from Green--where do you think such a MAILING might have originated in order to further dis­count this resource?? Readers, if you can't see the pattern of deception and distraction, you are
    in for some long, hard and bumpy roads ahead. I think the very first paragraph of this doc­ument in point says it all:

"Over the past thirty-seven years an enormous quantity of in­formation and commentary has been published by various orga­nizations, groups and individuals who claim their source is a being known as Hatonn.

"However, I cannot prevent myself [H: Although he should have.] from wondering why no one ever received a communi­cation from Hatonn or any of the others of the Universal Con­federation of Man, prior to our introducing these beings to humanity." [H: Beats me! Is it POSSIBLE that there were others???] "These beings were introduced to humanity by the messages received by myself and distributed worldwide by the original staff of the Solar Cross Foundation (circa 1955 through 1979) and up to the present by myself, your Author". [H: Looks suspicious
    to me!]
    Readers, I wonder about all those preachers on Sunday morn­ings who get up and SPEAK WITH GOD--or claim that JESUS OR SOMEONE UP THERE--SPEAKS WITH THEM AND GUIDES THEIR OFFERINGS. DOES THIS MAN NOW LIMIT, FURTHER, GOD'S CAPABILITIES? CERTAINLY MYSELF OR ANY OTHER COMPATRIOT OF MINE WOULD NOT COME IN SERVICE TO SOME RICHARD MILLER--WE SERVE THE CREATOR AND THAT WHICH IS SOULED HUMANITY IN LIGHT, LOVE AND WISDOM. WOULD YOU WANT LESS?

Do I discount this person, Miller? NO! He has just supplied you receivers of any information a whole examination (testing) of your ability to recognize truth versus ego, disinformation, or whatever you wish to choose. Surely it is easier to "go" with such a speaker--for NOTHING is expected of you--not gaining intelligence or seeing what is happening, or fixing anything, or acting any other way at all--especially within the laws of GOD AND CREATION. All you have to do with this party is "be" stupid and uninformed! You will also, I will guarantee, think that you can ascend without reason, be raptured or evacuated without cause or reason and thus and so. This is a good and worthy guide and teacher to a world in trouble? So be it! Good luck. That FLEET to which this man refers in non-subtle sar­casm--is the difference to YOU of physical life or death! And more than that--the play describes a pretty dastardly and horren­dous ending to your setting. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU SEEN ASCEND? HOW MANY PEOPLE HAS ASHTAR EVACUATED? IS IT NOT A BIT WISER TO PREPARE--IN CASE?? Your choice is to receive garbage or truth
    --and all in-between. Study it ALL--and watch out for ones like this who tell you "do not read that..." Why? I offer what I offer and it will stand into infinity in total context of GOD AND UNIVERSE. If I give you an incorrect date--forgive me, I deal not in time or space limitations--and I find specific details often quite boring if not downright unimportant and unworthy of my attention. Anything taken out of context or left unread on a shelf--is of NO VALUE WHATSOEVER! I further suggest you STUDY both presentations, his and mine--ALL OF IT--and see who YOU WOULD RATHER HAVE ON YOUR SIDE and who might be serving TRUTH in ALL INSTANCES
    --EVERY TIME!

I purposely used this person's expression about the underground bases. Why? BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOW BECOME KNOWN AND PUBLIC INFORMATION! WOULD YOU BE BE'ITER OFF TO NOT KNOW ABOUT THEM AND "BE SURPRISED" AND ALLOW YOURSELF TO START NOW IN SHOCK AND TERROR? TRUTH WILL GIVE YOU FREEDOM--garbage will end you up in the garbage dump of life! NO, I take no offense at this man's offerings--
    I could not purchase such confirmation of my own reality and/or what I am about and doing. MAN PLACES LIMITATIONS--GOD HAS NONE! KEEP IT IN YOUR MINDS AND HEARTS!

THE HARDER ONES NOW TRY TO DISCREDIT ME AND MY PEOPLE
    --THE MORE YOU CONFIRM AND PROVE THE VERY TRUTH OF OUR BEING. HOW­EVER, IT IS AS THE REDUCING DIETS AND INSTRUCTIONS--IF YOU FOLLOW NOT NOR READ THE INFORMATION
    --YOU WILL NOT LOSE WEIGHT! DON'T TELL ME A THING DOES NOT WORK OR THAT WHICH I TELL YOU IS NOT TRUE--WITHOUT EITHER READING OR DOING SOMETHING. YOU LOSE WEIGHT BY REDUCING INTAKE! YOU GAIN TRUTH BY EVALUATION OF THAT WHICH IS OFFERED--IN FULL, FOR YOURSELF--NOT AT THE OPINION ALTAR OF A SELF-PROCLAIMED GURU OR SPEAKER. TRUTH IS TRUTH--A PERSON IS A PER­SON.
    Therefore, by his own declaration of himself (Miller) as being the Author of the document in point, he says it is HIS OPIN­ION! When Doris writes--it is HER OPINION. Do you see the difference?? Let's look at something more close to home
    --when Mr. Clinton writes a letter personally through his secretary--is it his opinion reflected? What if the secretary writes a letter to "anyone", is it Mr. Clinton's or hers? What if he dictates it on the phone? Oh, you don't see Mr. Clinton, do you? What makes you think there IS a Mr. Clinton? How many Mr. Clin­ton's are there? Do YOU know him? How do you know him? When you hear Larry King on TV, even if the picture is out--do you recognize him? Do you actually KNOW it is him? Could it be a mimic? You can only KNOW by the truth of information presented!! You can only know information--if you READ IT OR GET IT FOR YOURSELF, ELSE IT IS SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION OR PERCEPTION! IS HATONN REAL? WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE IF THAT WHICH I OFFER IS VALID TRUTH?

George Green writes his letters and says, UNTRUTHFULLY as a matter of fact, that five teams of lawyers have dumped the Ekkers, et al... and "what do you think that means"? Well, this, number one, has NOT HAPPENED--however, it would seem to me, knowing attorneys, that they are terrified that they will be fingered by the UNJUSTICE system--and/or ARE AFRAID THEY WON'T GET ADEQUATELY PAID FOR DOING NOTHING! And, if you can't get an attorney without funding
    --and there is no funding and a case is lost by no defense fight, which you can't have without funding--does the outcome in court MEAN ANYTHING? No--if a court gives the gold back to Mr. Green who thieved it in the first place, through default for lack of legal continuation because of lack of funds for con­tinuation, does this somehow prove the righteousness of Green? No, it PROVES THE EVIL OF THE SYSTEM AND
    MR. GREEN UNDER THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES--FOR "HE" KNOWS THE TRUTH OF HIS SECRET DEALINGS. TRUTH IS NEVER CHANGED BY THE LIE!

POWER OF THE PEN
    So, let us return to the original subject, Ronn Jackson. We have PROVEN the power of the pen, good writers. And, you will be seeing the power of that pen taken up in the case of the farmer, Mr. Krikava of Kansas as now Willie Nelson has taken up the sword of the pen in his behalf and both Reno and Current Affair are deluged with thousands and thousands of demands for par­don and justice. The organization can't even keep up with the outcry and the injustice comes under the LIGHT OF PUBLIC VIEW. YOU BECOME A FORCE WHICH CANNOT BE OVER-RIDDEN IF YOU JUST KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

In Krikava's case they are having to better organize so direct your multiple letters to: Free the Farmer, c/o Current Affair, Box 5363, FDR Station, New York, New York 10150-5363. When these evil controllers cannot longer act in secrecy with their heinous games--THEY WILL HAVE TO STOP! UNTIL YOU MAKE THEM STOP, THEY WON'T! YOU BE THE JUDGE!

THE COMMITTEE
    NOW, GOOD READERS, GUESS WHAT! YOU NOW KNOW THE COMMITTEE MEMBERS! IF NECESSARY, CAN WE NOT RAISE SUCH AN OUTCRY AND PETITION TO THEM THAT IT WILL BE HEARD THROUGH THE LANDS AND THROUGH OUT THE HEAVENS? I THINK SO. IT IS GOING TO PAY HANDSOMELY TO BE ON GOD'S AND HIS PEOPLE'S (YOUR) SIDE, GOOD FRIENDS! WHEN DO WE START? WELL, I'D GIVE IT A DAY OR SO TO FORMULATE A PLAN--MEANWHILE-­KEEP THE LETTERS AND DEMAND FLOWING TO THE GOVERNOR OF NEVADA--JEAN IS IN NEVADA! LET'S GET RONN OUT WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS AS THEY ARE PLACING ON HIM NOW IF THEY RELEASE HIM "EARLY". HE IS HAVING TO MAKE CONCESSIONS AND SOME OF THE CONCESSIONS ARE NOT WOR­THY OF HIS TIME OUT OF SERVICE. HE CAN AGREE TO ALMOST ANYTHING AS TO MOUTH-SHUTTING. IT'S ALL PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE NOW, ANYWAY.

If YOU do not "go away", they will HAVE TO DO SOME­THING to make YOU happy--even if it is to let this man go. Their evil has been discovered and made public
    --everything ELSE they now do only worsens their situation and cannot be longer hidden from you! It is time you ASSUME YOUR POWER, WHICH IS UNLIMITED
    --AND USE IT! HOW­EVER, USE IT WISELY AND IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF BROTHERS--AND YOU CANNOT BE STOPPED IN YOUR MOVEMENT BACK INTO FREEDOM AND CONSTITUTIONAL LAW. IN THAT JOURNEY, YOU WILL, FURTHER, REALIZE YOUR POWER WITHIN GOD AND YOUR CREATIVE ABILITIES TO CHANGE THIS MESS INTO GLORY! SO BE IT. Never mind "Hatonn"--GO WITH TRUTH--EVERY TIME, IT MATTERS NOT WHO BRINGS IT AND IT IS ONE LESS THING TO WORRY ABOUT. REMEMBER--EVEN YOUR ASTRONAUTS IN THE SO-CALLED "SPACE" SHUTTLE ARE E.T.s THE MINUTE THEY TAKE OFF--IN FACT, ANY TIME YOU ARE IN AN AIRPLANE IN FLIGHT--YOU ARE AN E.T. (OFF TERRA) SO STOP THIS SILLINESS GOING ON--ALL THAT YOU HOLD DEAR IN THE FORM OF ENERGY "RETURN" ARE E.T.s IF YOU WISH TO GET TECHNICAL--EXCEPT GOD AND TO ASSUME HE IS ANYWHERE EXCEPT WITH YOU IS FOOLISH AND INCREDIBLY DUMB. IF YOU, FURTHER, EXPECT TO BE WITHIN THE CIVILIZATION OF THE UNIVERSE--THERE HAVE TO BE OTHER CITIZENS ALREADY THERE--AND THAT IN­DICATES A PROBABILITY OF EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL BEINGS!

The little "aliens" abounding underground and here and there ARE NOT EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS--they are very much on "terra". Confusion is the name of the game of the adversary and elite world controller-hopers. Ponder it, please!

CHAPTER 6

REC #2 HATONN

THU., JUL. 28, 1994 2:30 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 346

THU., JUL. 28, 1994

ENEMIES IN YOUR MIDST
    Dharma, don't try to figure out the latest happenings--YET. It will be most interesting to see how this latest shakes out. By the way--how long are you going to deal with such inefficiency as through the legal conduit as has happened today? How can we ever recommend the Center when such blatant items are ignored or missed--directly
    or indirectly.

Now, I am going to tell you right up front here--THAT YOU DO HAVE ENEMIES IN YOUR MIDST AND, WORSE, "USERS" WHO PRESENT ONE THING AND THEN BLOW YOU OUT.

FOR THE READERS
    Actually, this particular writing is for you local parties--you Tehachapi parties. All of you from Buckley's group will know about this before we can get it written and to you.

As you of his group will recognize, Buckley "had" a friend he refers to as Mohammed. In fact, there has been a focus from Mr. Buckley about this because he said movement ahead was LOST for over a week recently by the untimely DEATH of Mo­hammed.

Strangely enough, something has surfaced which is about as down and dirty and yet as evidence-laden as anything non-coin­cidental ever experienced. Now you will know the literal meaning of being Set UP!! Ah, but by whom???

On the 10th of June, this Mohammed was in Atlanta and made two calls via MCI to Amarillo, Texas. Within two hours, on that same MCI number--calls were made from "TEHACHAPI, CALIF." TO MIDDLE-OF-THE-NIGHT PLACES--IRAN, SAUDI ARABIA, SHIPS AT SEA AND THUS AND SO--INTO THE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS.

Now, let's have a look at this--it CANNOT be accidental as there is a whole lot of difference in Atlanta, GA and Tehachapi, CA. And, except by very quick (like SR-71s, etc.) can that trip be accomplished in the TWO HOURS represented by the slack in the phone billings.

Since the copy of the phone bill and an anonymous letter were afforded Buckley and he in turn called Rick Martin at CON­TACT and Rick is about to pass out with concern and worry--it is OBVIOUS that connections have been made to CONTACT for whatever reason there might be. I write this PRIOR to any dis­cussion with anyone, including Rick.

The worst part of this story is that the phone card was reported stolen--but no time
    for same. Further, in the interim Mo­hammed became deceased. (Natural causes???)
    It begins to look very obviously CERTAIN that it is not NATURAL CAUSES.

Is an effort being made to loop Jackson into this scenario? I'm sure so, before it is over. Worse, it looks pretty bad under all circumstances! Ronn could be supplied with a go-between placing calls from this location--to ALL those other locations, because they will obviously have to do with some kind of "shipments"--most likely under the circumstances--gold.

How are billings made? I think we get the drift?

Why am I writing this before any discussion about the matter? Because I want this on the computer tap--right now. This is a secret set-up which was well-planned (or used for evil pur­poses)--either way--it is not going to sell with me, good buddies!
    If Mr. Jackson is not deliberately involved--HE IS INVOLVED! It doesn't look good, either, that every day he has been going to "get out" and solve the nation's problems and yet yesterday-­suddenly--he is being transferred to a nothing place, like Jean, Nevada??? Oh my, he also said he had to do a bit of "ass-kiss­ing", etc. Is this good or bad? Who knows? The Shadow? OR, the Shadow Government? Is there a man who can lead the nation, fund the movement and save the patriots? Yes, I would suppose so.

Now, on the other hand, how would Jackson or anyone else know the phone card number of one, Mohammed?? Why would he be SO OBVIOUS? Why would ANYONE under any cir­cumstances be involved intentionally--from Tehachapi? Unless--he/she was truly a set-up. To make such calls Mr. Jackson would have to have a go-between in the form of someone to use a number, set up the calls and then shift to conference call sta­tus. Is this a set-up by the Big Boys against Jackson, Rick Mar­tin or Me? I find that one interesting--since I don't use a phone at all!

Next question: Why Mohammed's card? Is CONTACT some kind of an unknown go-between and can easily be explained away? Well, in that case how do you account for the sup­posed loss or theft of a credit card--FROM THAT SPE­CIFIC PERSON WHO LATER DIED OF NATURAL CAUSES????
    Does it have anything to do with Gunther Russbacher--who could fly Mohammed, himself, to Tehachapi in that interim time of two hours? Why? Well, everybody knows about the Gold Certificates and the eventual necessity of settling accounts. Gunther in prison in Austria? Do we KNOW that? Do you see how sneaky and cruel are the games these power-brokers play?

Would Jackson be a good set-up? YOU BET! And, further­more--that can be taken on either extreme of the possibilities. Is Jackson the rat-fink? I doubt it and I doubt it is Gunther--al­though it will have to do with BOTH.

As these things break we are going to speak of every one of them--SO THAT IT IS PUBLICLY DISPLAYED! AND, SO THAT IT IS PICKED UP FROM THIS COMPUTER--BE­CAUSE I AM REALLY GETTING IRRITATED WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING, GENTLEMEN!

Names are being presented--everything from Mike B., Ed C., Gene D. to Jason Brent and George Green! It IS certainly "interesting" and the explanations (excuses) will, I'm sure, be even more interesting. Ah, God works in wondrously mysteri­ous ways... His wonders to...!

The idiots are not too bright if they intended to continue to de­ceive US here in this place--for the promises of production without so much as a hint of follow-through
    --JUST DOESN'T LOOK GOOD! SO, WHO IS THE FOOL? THE ONE WHO SETS FORTH TO DECEIVE--FOR HIS TRAP HAS BEEN SPRUNG! THIS MIGHT WELL BE THE BEST LESSON RONN JACKSON WILL EVER HAVE LEARNED --FOR IT WOULD SEEM, AT THE LEAST, SOMEONES CLOSE TO HIM HAVE SET HIM UP--IF NOT WITH THE COM­MITTEE--WITH, IN FACT OF POINT
    --HOPEFULLY, WITH ME. I DON'T BITE EASILY ON SCHEMES AND SCAMS
    --BUT I WOULD LOOK VERY CAREFULLY AT ONES "THOUGHT" TO BE FRIENDS AND BUDDIES--WHO KEEP SECRETS THEMSELVES AND "HOLD" AS­SETS AND THUS AND SO.

ARE WE WAITING FOR HELP FROM ATTORNEYS WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN? IT IS POSSIBLE!

IF RONN DECEIVES--who all is deceived? LOTS--because you readers are the very least of the head-count! So, it most likely IS NOT HIM as that would be so stupid--and Ronn Jack­son is NOT STUPID!

But where would this leave the people here, CONTACT and thus and so? Right where they ALREADY WERE--WITH NOTH­ING!

I do not like deceit, lies or liars. I dislike, even worse, anyone who would sell out or hurt a brother. These are HARD, HARD lessons--and can be used to push further the cause of freedom. It will NOT STOP it. I can play the "game" as well as anyone, including Satan himself--but I will not jeopardize my brothers. THE VERY LACK OF THE MEETING OF AGREEMENTS AND OBLIGATIONS WITH ME--SAYS IT ALL, GOOD BUDDIES! I SUGGEST YOU START WATCHING YOUR FRONT-SIDES BECAUSE I NEVER DO ANYTHING BE­HIND ANYONE'S BACK!

RONN THINKS HE HAS HAD ONES WORKING IN HIS BEHALF! HAS HE?
    I THINK NOT. IT IS EITHER THAT--OR THERE IS A STUPID FOOL IN THE CROWD WHO JUST GOT CAUGHT IN THE DIRTY LAUNDRY. WHAT I HOPE IS THAT THIS MAKES RONN JACKSON MAD ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF HIS OBLIGATIONS NOW--I MEET MY AGREEMENTS AND IT IS TIME OTHERS MEET THEIRS!

There are plenty of cheap assassins running around--and what does THIS make
    Mr. Jackson look like? I thought so...! I sug­gest this be taken very, very seriously indeed and rectification be instant in its forthcoming! This minute brings far more inter­est in
    a dozen phone calls on a very strange credit card--than any question of a murder in 1963! I'm sure there is reasonable explanation.

Funny thing--back in the Russbacher days there was a word that went out that everything around here including Gaye's travel agency was a proprietary! That means, for you unknowing (which included everyone here), a CIA operation or company.

I enjoy games as much as the next guy--but not when my friends get deaded and our meager requests are not met. Perhaps there are some things local friends would like to "tell Daddy"?

I'm sorry Dharma, it does seem to pour once the rain begins, doesn't it? But let us not pre-judge with no information for that is ALWAYS an error! Let us go right on with our writings and wait for the calls to be returned so we can begin to question some possibilities. Thank you, surveillance crew--we appreciate your monitoring--it is our own security blanket.

THE USURPERS, Part 12
    by Medford Evans
    Western Islands Publishers, Belmont, MA 02178.
    [H: Mr. Martin has tried every known avenue to find either Medford Evans and/or Western Islands Publishers. All he has been able to determine is that the book in point is OUT OF PUBLICATION and no further information. We will continue to list the information and hope that some reader will have information or ideas for connections. This is an IMPORTANT information book and a sad statement for the state of your nation, if not the world, that it is no longer available. These "Usurpers", readers, impact the WORLD as you will note that we are told Mr. Rostow is number one (A-1) on the Committee of 16. We can only honor Mr. Evans for his contribution and would welcome hearing from him if anyone knows of his whereabouts or that of family if any survive. Thank you.]
    THE SCHEMERS
    ABE FORTAS
    Abe Fortas seems so type-cast for a Schemer that one in­stinctively feels he must be more honest than he looks. Appear­ance and reality just don't conform well to each other. Cer­tainly in Clark Clifford's case they do not, for nobody ever looked more honest than Clark, yet he would urge Harry Tru­man in 1948 in his dealings with Henry Wallace "to identify him [Wallace] and isolate him in the public mind with the Commu­nists". Everyone knows that Henry Wallace was too impractical to be a conspirator, but was often a dupe, was a dupe of, among others, Professor Owen Lattimore, whom Abe Fortas so ably defended against the just charges of Senator McCarthy and, later, those of the Senate Internal Security Subcommittee. Sup­pose that any of McCarthy's enemies had ever been able to find a confidential memorandum of his in which he had advised a President, or anybody else, deliberately to "identify and isolate" a man whom he knew to be not a Communist--and Clark Clif­ford must have known Wallace was not a Communist--"identify him and isolate him in the public mind with the Communists". What psalms of alternating sorrow and indignation we would have heard! The nation would have been invited by "intellectuals" solicitous for its conscience to prostrate itself in an agony of collective remorse for having produced such a mon­ster! But it was not, of course, McCarthy; it was Clark Clif­ford; Clark Clifford of the honest mien, who was to advise not only Truman but also Kennedy and Johnson, the last named in close association with Owen Lattimore's attorney of the not so honest mien, Abe Fortas.
    But appearances can be deceptive. Patrick Anderson, writing in The New York Times Magazine for January 28, 1968, quotes a "high Government official" as saying:

The President has greater respect for Clark's political judgment than he does for Abe's. He admires Abe's warm human qualities, but he knows Abe's heart is on fire with liberal causes, so he discounts his advice accordingly. The President likes to get advice from men like Clark who are cold and shrewd and aren't swayed by moralistic ar­guments.

Anderson does not identify the author of that estimate. Ap­parently Clifford has done something that makes Abe Fortas look moralistic by comparison, though it was Abe Fortas who in 1948 got Johnson's fraudulent nomination and election to the Senate approved by Supreme Court Justice Hugo Black.

Abe Fortas does not have, among American VIPs, the longest record of dubious associations--nothing like that of the late Eleanor Roosevelt or the late Dr. Harry
    F. Ward. But of all persons in the top rank of government, including the White House, the cabinet, senior members of the Senate and House, and the Supreme Court, Fortas has the most lurid dossier--ex­cept possibly that of his colleague on the high court, Thurgood Marshall.

Fortas and Marshall, both Johnson's appointees, have many things in common. Marshall is quite a Schemer, too, as Wayne University's Professor Alfred Kelly has told us. But possibly the most significant is that they are the only Supreme Court Justices in United States history with a record of having been offi­cers in a front organization not only described by the House Committee on Un-American Activities (HCUA) as having a "Communist character" (Appendix IX, published 1944, p. 795) but also cited as subversive by the Attorney General when his list was established a few years later.

Abe Fortas and Thurgood Marshall were, at one time and another, on the "National Committee" of the "International Ju­ridical Association" (IJA), along with Lee Pressman, Nathan Witt, Joseph R. Brodsky, and other identified Communists; and along with Carey McWilliams, Max Loewenthal, Thomas I. Emerson, Lloyd K. Garrison, Malcolm Sharp, and other intel­lectual fellow travelers. The secretary of the IJA, and according to HCUA, "its most influential member," was Carol Weiss King, notorious woman lawyer whom Whittaker Chambers de­scribes: "With bobbed gray hair, bulging brief case clutched un­der her arm and a cigarette drooped from her lips she seemed to be trying to caricature the common notion of a Communist". (Witness, p. 718.)

The preamble to the constitution of the IJA, which Fortas and Marshall once helped to direct, offers an interesting contrast to the Preamble to the Constitution of the USA, that Constitution which the two Justices are now sworn to uphold. Says the UA preamble written in 1931:

Present America offers the example of a country dis­carding traditions of liberty and freedom, and substituting legislative, administrative and judicial tyranny. This country... now excludes, or deports, those daring to voice unpopular opinions; it now persecutes and imprisons its political dissenters.

What is the nature of the aforementioned unpopular opinions and political dissenters? Here is the documented conclusion of the HCUA:

From its inception, the International Juridical Associa­tion has specialized in the defense of individual Commu­nists or of the Communist Party itself. (HCUA, Appendix IX, p. 804.)

Resuming consideration of the preamble to the IJA constitu­tion we read:

The American Section of the I.J.A. declares its pur­poses to be as follows: "To combat... and resist increasing executive, judicial, legislative and administrative oppression... To support the defense of political prisoners especially in the courts... To rally to the support of work­ers and their organizations... against the forces of the state whenever and wherever the latter aligns itself on the side of special privilege. To help establish in this country and throughout the world social and legal justice. (Appendix IX, p. 807, Italics added)

Let us go, Dharma, I need you elsewhere now. We can pick up here when we get a chance to again write on this subject--but the dirty bounders are all around you--you don't have to go "back" in history to pick them out...!!! Thank you for holding steady. I, too, realize enough is enough--but for the adversary, dear ones--there are never enough bad deeds. Salu. In the name of God and in the Holy Presence and Light of Source--do we con­tinue our work and so shall it be for as long as we can endure. Give up? Oh, chela, I think not--just when we are about to find out who are the actual enemies. So be it.

주제글 정보