PJ 102
CHAPTER 3
REC #3 HATONN
FRI., JUL. 8, 1994 10:34 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 326
FRI., JUL. 8, 1994
Nichols: "He got threatening phone calls. He asked me, ‘Will they hurt me?'; ‘Well, they haven't hurt me.' I don't know why I didn't worry more about that."

Gary Johnson: "Basically what they said was, ‘Mind your own business.' All it did was it made me mad. I never would have thought in a million years that anybody would follow-up on it."

Nichols: "With all the requests for the subpoenas on Thursday, Saturday morning we found Gary Johnson beaten and left for dead.

"Without getting into gory details, both elbows were dislocated, his collar bones were broken, his spleen and bladder were ruptured with holes the size of a half-dollar in them. His nose and sinus cavities were all crushed. He had been beaten by Clinton's people."

Interviewer: Were "they" (the attackers) very large?

Gary Johnson: "Yes, yes they were!"

Interviewer: Did they say, "Where's the tape?"

Gary Johnson: "Yes, they asked me for the tape."

Nichols: "Now, what's sick is, the man gave them the tape. And then they went and broke his elbows, punctured his spleen, punctured his bladder."

Gary Johnson: "They looked like State Troopers, I'll say that!

"Clinton can be a very dangerous individual in the State of Arkansas."

Nichols: "In my lawsuit in 1990 I named the lady, Sally Perdue as having an affair with Bill Clinton.

"Sally had an apartment in Little Rock. The Clinton security guards would drop him off at her apartment and go park in the woods. When Clinton got through doing his business he would flick the porch light and they would know to come and get him.

"She started ‘coming out', started talking, and believe it or not, before she could talk, Clinton's people got to her and offered her a Federal job--or, break her legs--whichever one was the best..."

Narrator: Sally Perdue, former Miss Arkansas and radio talk-show host, carried on a sexual relationship with Governor Clinton between August and December 1983. State Troopers in government vehicles were used at taxpayer's expense to shuttle Clinton back and forth to Sally's home. Perdue, who today supervises a home for people with Down's Syndrome was offered a $60,000-a-year Federal job to keep quiet. She refused.

Nichols: "Now you see, that's illegal. You can't offer a Federal job to get someone to hush."

Narrator: Following her attempt to go public, Miss Perdue lost her job and started receiving threatening phone calls and letters. Live ammunition was found on the seat of her car and the rear window of her vehicle was shot out. Even though a number of witnesses had corroborated her story, the American Press had refused to print it. During the 1992 Presidential campaign, interviews with ABC and NBC, as well as an appearance on the Sally Jesse Raphael show were taped, but were never aired.

Nichols: "She had actually been on the Sally Jesse Raphael show, right after the New York Primary. Did you know the television stations around the country blacked out that program and wouldn't show it?"

Narrator: In December 1993, former body guards of Bill Clinton came forward with detailed information regarding the Governor's sexual encounters with a number of women. Larry Patterson and Roger Perry, both veteran Arkansas Troopers, boldly spoke on the record. Two other Troopers who had initially spoken off the record, were later identified as Danny Ferguson and Ronny Anderson. In April 1994 a fifth Trooper, L.D. Brown, came forward and corroborated their stories, adding that the Clinton sexual partners numbered over one hundred during the period he was employed by the Governor. The Troopers' official duties included approaching women to obtain their phone numbers for Clinton, driving him to rendezvous points in State vehicles, guarding him during sexual encounters, securing hotel rooms and lying to Hillary about his whereabouts. Phone logs and other corroborating evidence fully backed these reports.

During the period when the American Spectator magazine was preparing the story, its offices suffered three separate break-ins. They had never before been broken into in their 26-year history.

In an attempt to silence the officers, the Clinton Administration launched an elaborate counter-attack, which included urging Ferguson to change his story and leveling false accusations of insurance fraud against Perry and Patterson.

Nichols: "When Larry Patterson and Roger Perry came out, they substantiated everything that I had alleged in the lawsuit. These people were there--they were the body guards. [H: Does it now become more easily understood why and how Clinton's prior body guards would be among the "friendly fire" VICTIMS at the WACO massacre?]

"Now watch what happened. The same thing that happened to me--they planned to do to them. They roasted them in the media. They said they were committing insurance fraud."

Judge Johnson: "The evidence that these State Policemen have brought forward relative to Clinton's womanizing is being questioned by the ‘Spin Doctors' as not being credible. Yet, it is more credible than the evidence on 90% of the people who are confined now on ‘Death Row' across America."

Nichols: "Is this fair? Can't you all see the papers saying that the troopers were telling the truth? THEY WERE FOUND INNOCENT! Therefore the stories they were telling had a basis and they are not the scumbags that the ‘Spin Doctors' for Clinton made them out to be."

Judge Johnson: "These two have had the courage to come forward and the evidence that they have presented has not only been credible but has been overwhelming. And the truth is that I'm convinced that it's just the tip of the iceberg."

Narrator: On May 8th 1991, Paula Jones, a State employee with the Arkansas Industrial Development Commission was working the registration desk for the Governor's Quality Management Conference at the Excelsior Hotel. Governor Bill Clinton was to be the main speaker.

Paula Jones: Out of the blue sky one of Bill Clinton's body guards named Danny Ferguson gave me a number. I asked him what it was as I held out my hand. He said, ‘It's a number to a hotel room,' and that the Governor would like to meet with me. Well, I was surprised and I kind of talked it over with my coworker and we didn't have any reason to believe we couldn't trust him, so I agreed to go on up to the room and meet with Mr. Bill Clinton.

"I got to the room and Governor Clinton--he opened the door to meet me. It was a room that did not have any beds in it. It had couches and stuff like that. It was like a meeting-type room. He asked me about my job and how I liked it and who my boss was, and I told him. He mentioned that he liked the way that my curves were, on my body, and he liked the way that my hair went way-down my back. Then he tried to lean over and started putting his hand up my leg, which I--it happened so fast--and he tried to kiss me on the neck. It happened so fast when he tried to lean over and kiss me on the neck and he was putting his hand up my leg. I backed off and said, ‘I don't want any of this and I think I need to be going.'

And then he, before I even knew it, dropped his pants and Bill Clinton asked me to perform oral sex on him. When I declined and jumped up and told him I needed to go immediately, that's when he went on to say that ‘If you have any trouble whatsoever contact me immediately.' I said, ‘Well, I'm late and...' and I started to proceed down the hall to the door and he followed behind me, saying, if we could ‘try to keep this between ourselves.' I went down the elevator, went back to my Registration Desk and I told Pam the whole story."

Steve Jones, husband of Paula: "I can't understand how somebody can take advantage of somebody like that and then have the audacity to drop his pants--I mean, you know..."

Bill Clinton on TV: "I am not going to dignify this by commenting on it."

Steve Jones: "Paula gave an exclusive to the Washington Post and Mike [I presume this to be a reporter, last named sounded something like "Iza"] called. We were going to be as open as we could with the Washington Post. Mike told Paula that, as far as he was concerned, he believed Paula and he thought that the story should be told. Then Mike said that they were ready to put the story out and they were going to go to the Editors and present the story to them. We heard that Mike got suspended from the Washington Post and there was a big fallout between the Editors of the Washington Post and Mike."

Narrator: Paula Jones filed a lawsuit against President Clinton claiming sexual harassment. The same day a massive media smear campaign against Paula Jones was launched.

Nichols: "Think about a man who has no more regard for women than Bill Clinton has. They are just "sex things". I don't understand the feminist movement being behind Bill Clinton. He hangs women on his wall like trophies."

Narrator: A number of women who have had sexual relationships with Bill Clinton have allegedly been given major career boosts in exchange for silence. Beth Coulson received a judicial appointment to the Arkansas Court of Appeals from Clinton. Regina Blakely landed a job with CBS National in Washington covering the White House. Likewise, Debra Mathis secured a lucrative job with the White House Press Corps. Susan Whitacre was made the liaison between the Arkansas State Capitol and the White House. Elizabeth Ward obtained a position with the Clintons' close friends, Hollywood producers Harry Thomason and Linda Bloodworth Thomason, and Jill Jenkins was given a high level position with AP&L.

One of the most harrowing stories of Bill Clinton's attempts to keep his promiscuity hidden involves Jerry Parks, a private investigator and former Chief of Security for Clinton's campaign headquarters.

Gary Parks, son of Jerry: "My father was Gerald Parks (aka Jerry Parks). He was the head of Clinton's security for Clinton's campaign when he was running for President. My father was brutally murdered. He was on Chenal Parkway and Arkansas Highway 10. This is one of the most elite parts in Little Rock, Arkansas. Someone pulled along side of him and started shooting at him. They cornered him and stopped him on Highway 10 as he was turning left off Chenal Parkway. They stepped out of the car to block his path and shot him five times--once in the leg, once in the arm and three times in the chest. My father had a file on Bill Clinton's infidelity and his affairs. It ran approximately from ‘82-'83 to somewhere about ‘90-'91. The file consisted of pictures, times, dates, places--of where Bill Clinton was at, where Roger Clinton was at, the type of drug use that Bill Clinton and Roger Clinton were involved in.

"I was the only person that would ever go with him on private investigative work. And I remember four to five times that I was with him and that was what he was keyed-in on. I saw Clinton with a lot of different women, a lot of different types, sizes, shapes, colors--one of them being Jennifer Flowers. You know, I was just like ‘WOW!' It was a little more ‘neat' than anything else, that, you know, somebody that is this famous, this big-wig, can get away with this--which just ‘blew my mind'."

Narrator: Shortly before Jerry's death the phone lines at his home were cut. The security system was disconnected and the Clinton files were stolen.

Gary Parks: "I believe my father was assassinated because he was the one link that could actually close everything and completely shut it. I believe Bill Clinton had my father killed to save his own political career.

"When I did contact Little Rock Special Investigative Services, they told me that they had been pulled off the case three weeks prior to that.

"That just blows my mind on how, when I hear they are making progress, I hear they are pulled off the case. Something is not right there."

Nichols: "Bill Clinton has been the way he is, ever since I've known him. He hasn't changed; he WILL NOT change. People inside the White House, today, tell me that he is running sex-capades in and out of the White House like has never been there before. It is a disgrace to America."

Judge Johnson: "If we had known of his bimbo background, the people of Arkansas would have never elected him Governor of this State. I'm charging the media of this State for not doing their duty and exposing these things that have since become matters of FACT."

Nichols: "He's a womanizing, dope-smoking LIAR and a draft dodger. [Very sarcastically!]: I don't remember those being in the Constitution as being exactly the model qualities we want in the President."

Narrator: Voters who depend on the media for unbiased information regarding political candidates have been betrayed. Much of the information concerning ADFA, Whitewater and Clinton's sexual promiscuity was known by the media as early as 1990, yet was kept hidden. The media's heavy pro-Clinton bias prior to the 1992 election was best summed up by Newsweek when they candidly stated: "Truth is, the press is willing to cut Clinton some slack because they like him and what he has to say."

In May 1994 Newsweek added: "The National Press has been restrained in its accounts of Bill Clinton's private life--and with good reason. Most of those who have made charges against him have been despicable people--jealous and stunted sorts."

Nichols: "What an indictment about the media. They knew the truth about Bill Clinton--they just didn't like George Bush. I know Bill Clinton, probably as well as anybody. We trained him how to look straight into a camera and lie through his teeth. And you see, part of Bill's pathological lying is the fact that WE TAUGHT HIM HOW TO BELIEVE THE LIE, THAT HE'S TELLING. ONCE HE BELIEVES THE LIE THEN HE CAN SELL IT TO YOU AS THE TRUTH.

THE WORLD IS AT RISK WHEN THE COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS A MAN THAT WILL LOOK AT ANOTHER GOVERNMENT, WHO WILL MAKE TRADE DEALS, AND LIE THROUGH HIS TEETH."

Tom McKenney, Lt. Col, USMC (Ret): "Clinton can get us involved in hopeless quagmire, easily, in Europe, in Africa, in North Korea [H: I will comment on this shortly.], in any number of places because, not only because of his ineptness and his lack of understanding, but his contempt for military things. This goes back at least as far as the ‘60s in his college days when he not only attended, and participated in, anti-American rallies, but organized them. By the way, those were not anti-"war" rallies. Those were anti-American rallies. He has no loyalty to this nation, he has no loyalty to its fighting men. He hasn't enough integrity to have any loyalty to its population. He knows how to ‘say' the right things but he has lied for so long that I really don't think he knows the difference, anymore, between the lie and the truth."

Nichols: "The media has not been able to ascertain, today, that there is a human being sitting in the Presidential chair of the United States of America that lies with EVERYTHING he says. They still believe somehow in the Office of the Presidency. They still believe there is some integrity there."

Narrator: Attempts to keep the criminal activities of Whitewater concealed were largely successful prior to the 1992 election. After that, however, the raging Whitewater rapids could no longer be contained. What the Clintons claimed as a simple "money-losing investment" was in actuality a series of complex business transactions and cover-ups ultimately costing the American taxpayers more than $60 million dollars.

Hillary Clinton, on TV: "When this is all over it's going to be the same story we have been telling for two years: We made a bad investment, we lost money, and there is really not much more to add to it."

Bill Clinton, on TV: "We have, and we have enforced higher standards against ethical conflicts than any previous Administration."

Jim Leach, U.S. Congressman: "(1) Whitewater may have begun as a legitimate real estate venture but it came to be used to skim, directly or indirectly, Federally insured deposits from an S&L and a small business investment corporation. When each failed, the United States Taxpayers became obligated to pick up the tab. (2) The family of the former Governor of Arkansas received value from Whitewater well in excess of resources invested. (3) Taxpayer-guaranteed funds were, in all likelihood, used to benefit the campaign of a former Governor. (4) The independence of the Government's regulatory system has been flagrantly violated in an effort to protect a single American citizen.

Bill Clinton: "People should not be able to raise questions that erode people's moral authority in this country."

Narrator: It quickly became obvious that Whitewater would engulf the Clinton Administration if ignored. A two-fold counterattack was put into action. The first was to win sympathy from the conservative populace, who are among his chief critics. Clinton embarked on a series of appearances partly promoting himself as a "born-again" Christian, who supports and practices traditional Biblical family values.

While the uninformed may have been fooled, those who realized what was happening were outraged at the blatant hypocrisy.

Bill Clinton, in church: "This is a place where I have come to seek Divine Guidance and Support and Reassurance."

Randall A. Terry, Director, Loyal Opposition: "You know, after Bill Clinton was in office for two days, he signed five Executive Orders shedding more innocent blood--the blood of innocent babies. Then he went on to try and get homosexuals in the military. He put Jocelyn Elders ‘in' trying to distribute condoms to our kids. His AIDS czarina was promoting all kinds of vileness and yet his church pastor has not rebuked Clinton. He is still in close contact with him, he still stands by him and still says, ‘He is a great Christian man!' This is an affront to heaven!"

Narrator: The second phase of the counter-attack was to appoint Robert Fiske as special prosecutor to head up the investigation into Whitewater. That same week the Rose Law Firm began shredding documents.

[Continued next chapter]

CHAPTER 4
REC #4 HATONN
FRI., JUL. 8, 1994 10:34 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 326
FRI., JUL. 8, 1994
Nichols: "A lady came to me, scared to death. She wanted to come out and tell the truth. I asked her, ‘What's the matter?' She said, ‘They're shredding documents at the Rose Law Firm.' Well, I tried to tell the media. The media said there was no way that could be going on. Then in came a journalist from a Washington newspaper and he goes over and investigates what I told him and you know what? The very week he investigated, guess what they were doing? Shredding documents, right there at the Rose Law Firm."

Jeremy Hedges, Former Employee, Rose Law Firm (one of the "shredders"): "They had his initials printed all over them--everything from the box to the manila files to everything--I even saw his [Bill Clinton's and/or Vince Foster's] signature on the Rose Firm letterhead." [It appears this person is referring to Vincent Foster.]

Nichols: "You see, all of the Whitewater documents, they're getting rid of. They are getting rid of them as fast as they humanly can. It is the nerve and audacity that those two people, Bill and Hillary Clinton, have to shred documents, to destroy evidence in a Federal case..."

Randall A. Terry (To a group of people gathered outside the Rose Law Firm building.): "That is why we're here in front of the Rose Law Firm--because of the works of darkness that have gone on. Documents have been shredded here--what else is going on here? I'm telling you that there are people inside this building and right now they are saying, ‘If they only knew--if they only knew!'"

Female speaker (Former employee, Rose Law Firm): "I've been very, very disappointed in the Clinton Administration. Every time I think that now they're going to do something right, something comes out that proves they have been lying and I just don't trust them any more."

Narrator: During that same week there was also a fire at the Stephens-owned Worthen Bank Building.

Nichols: "This fire was on the fourteenth floor and supposedly was started by a space heater. I want you to look at this, will you, and tell me if you think it was an accidental fire started by a space heater. [Pictures showed opened and emptied files, desks and everything junked and then every inch of the room burned--obviously AFTER having been ransacked!] This is a CPA firm and the documents that were in this office were important documents relative to Whitewater.

"If you go back to Arkansas and you look at the Secretary of State's office, everybody that's ever run for office in recorded history, you can find out who their major campaign contributors are since day one--except for one person--Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton's records at the Secretary of State's office disappeared. You see, they did it then and they'll do it now. All information pertinent to Whitewater, any notes left by Vince Foster, any personal documents that would lead anywhere to any type of criminal activity, they're just going to be destroyed."

Narrator: Fiske's initial assignment was to quell rumors regarding the alleged suicide of Vince Foster. Foster was a senior partner with Hillary Clinton and Webb Hubbell at the Rose Law Firm prior to his appointment as White House Deputy Counsel.

Judge Johnson: "In fact he was handling the Clinton personal legal matters while he was in the position as Assistant to the President, in violation of a conflict of interest at that time."

Narrator: A number of key questions remain in the death of Vince Foster.

According to the official report Mr. Foster shot himself in the mouth at Ft. Marcy Park on July 20, 1993. If this were true there would have been large amounts of blood at the scene. However, initial paramedic reports disclosed very little blood on or around the body. There was no gunpowder residue in his mouth or on his face and there were no broken teeth or damaged lips. Initial reports also indicate there was no exit wound and yet, remarkably, no bullet was ever found.

In addition, the gun was still in Foster's hand which would be highly unlikely due to the natural reflexes occurring in this type of suicide. Incredibly, the death was ruled a suicide BEFORE an autopsy or ballistics test had been performed. As expected, Bill Clinton has expressed no interest in finding out what really happened to his life-long friend.

Nichols: "Any credible forensic pathologist will tell you, in a second, that the man didn't shoot himself--the way they describe it. Well, if he didn't shoot himself the way they describe it--then is it not murder?"

Narrator: In March 1994 the White House released a photograph which they claim proved beyond any doubt that Foster killed himself. However, the photo depicted a gun in Foster's right hand even though he was left-handed. It also showed the body surrounded by brown leaves, yet Foster died in mid-summer--before leaves had begun to fall. And numerous reporters on the scene confirmed that there were no leaves on the ground.

More puzzling is the fact that sources for the FBI and Park Police originally announced that no photos had been taken at the crime scene.

Most disturbing was the reluctant admission by the White House, five full months after the event occurred, that four members of Clinton's staff had ransacked Foster's office the night he died.

Nichols: "Now, that team consisted of Nussbaum, his personal secretary, Hillary Clinton's personal secretary, Patsy Thomasson--and they said it was for "National Security". Well, not any of those people would have that much interaction with national security.

"Let me tell you specifically why they were there: Nussbaum was there, with his personal secretary, to scour the office and to look for anything that he might have had relative to Whitewater. Why on earth would Hillary's personal secretary be there? That makes no sense because what would she have to do with national security? She was there for one reason: and that was to check and see if there were any love notes or personal notes to Hillary from Vince, etc.

"Patsy Thomasson was the top aide for DAN LASATER when he was running his company and doing all the dope. You don't need to say that she was there taking care of Dan Lasater's interests in the White House."

Narrator: As mentioned earlier, the Arkansas Development Finance Authority had been laundering its drug money through the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI), founded by Clinton's chief financial backer, Jack Stephens. This collapsed in the early 1990s. Millions of depositors and taxpayers lost billions of dollars, making it the worst banking scandal in history. Heading up BCCI was former defense secretary, CLARK CLIFFORD. The overwhelming criminal charges against Clifford were eventually dismissed by President Clinton.

The attorney for Clifford and BCCI was none other than ROBERT FISKE. Fiske knew that a thorough investigation of Whitewater would eventually lead to ADFA and his former client, BCCI. Fiske also knew that he would never be able to complete his investigation, since it is illegal to prosecute a former client. Fiske was not suggested by the Justice Department to investigate Whitewater, at all, but to simply subpoena documents and testimony, making sure they NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY!

Nichols: "So you see, Robert Fiske is a scam. He knows all that. He knows more than we do about what is legal and what is not. He has one little trick and that is ‘power of subpoena'. He gets anybody with any documents anywhere that he can find and he subpoenas those records and they are never seen again."

Judge Johnson: "Will those records be the same when they come out of ‘their' control as they were when they went into their control?"

Nichols: "He's gone, personally, over to Congress begging them not to have a Congressional hearing because it would impede his investigation. It won't impede his investigation--it will just bring forth the evidence to the public that he is trying to hide to cover for his buddies, Bill and Hillary Clinton."

Bill Dannemeyer, Congressman: "The investigation of Whitewater is being handled by an independent special counsel whose appointment I supported. Our cooperation with that counsel has been total."

R. Terry: "Remember that everything that Mr. Fiske touches goes under the guise of the Grand Jury and then it's sealed. That is not what the U.S. Constitution calls for."

Nichols: "Now just think for a moment, if there are papers that prove you did nothing wrong, then why would you destroy them so that they don't come out? Why would you hide behind subpoenas and the cloak of secrecy? No, you see, Bill and Hillary Clinton have something to hide! And only through a Congressional Hearing does this nation have a snowball's chance of that truth coming to the light of day."

Judge Johnson: "Fiske's duty in this entire situation is not to uncover the facts in this case--but to MAKE SURE THAT THE LID IS PUT ON TO THE EXTENT THAT NONE OF THIS WILL BE MADE KNOWN. THAT IS THE REASON THAT IT IS SO IMPERATIVE THAT THE CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES RISE TO THE OCCASION AND MEET THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES TO HOLD PUBLIC HEARINGS RELATIVE TO THIS MATTER DURING THIS PERIOD OF TIME OR THIS SPECIAL PROSECUTOR IS GOING TO SWEEP THE ENTIRE THING UNDER THE RUG AND JUSTICE WILL NEVER BE DONE."

Narrator: Today, threats and harassments continue against people who want to come forward and tell the truth. In February 1994, veteran journalist L.G. Davis was viciously beaten. His attackers stole pages from his notebook which contained information about the inner workings of the Rose Law Firm. Ronald Rogers, who possessed important information about Bill Clinton, was killed in a suspicious plane crash just hours before his scheduled interview for this film.

In May 1994 Cathy Ferguson, former wife of Clinton body guard, Danny Ferguson, was found DEAD after telling coworkers that Paula Jones' allegations against Clinton were, indeed, true. Not surprisingly, her suspicious death was labeled a suicide.

Nichols: "There are lots of people that come to me who want to tell the truth. They come to me but they are afraid. They are afraid of losing their jobs; they're afraid of family members' or themselves being hurt. Don't be afraid! Bill Clinton doesn't own the world. He doesn't scare me and he shouldn't scare you. I wish all of you would do what I have done: Stand up, and stand up for the country. I want my daughter to know that if you stand up and tell the truth, you're OK. Right now all she sees is if you stand up and tell the truth, you'll be destroyed.

"If you are a pathological liar--lying through your teeth with every breath, hurting people needlessly--you'll get to be President! You want that? I don't want it! If I had anything to say to Bill Clinton, you know what it would be? ‘It's bound to be a great burden to walk around lying from one thing to another and never tell the truth. Bill, tell the truth. Come clean. Oh, you might not get to be President but the TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE! It'll set all of us free and it'll save the nation.'"

Bill Clinton, on TV: "I've still not been accused of doin' anything wrong because I haven't done anything wrong--and I'm not gonna' do anything wrong."

Bill Dannemeyer, Congressman: "The one office that all of us universally look up to, irrespective of what Party or political philosophy we espouse, is the Presidency of the United States. Since the election of Bill Clinton in 1992, we Americans, with sadness, have learned week after week to have different stories come out from around the country, pointing up the reality that we have, in the White House today, a draft-dodging womanizer who is a pathological liar. It's a very dangerous thing for America and a dangerous thing for the world. I can only conclude that the responsible course for the House of Representatives is to introduce a Resolution of Impeachment against Bill Clinton. It is with sadness that I make this statement because this sanction will introduce something that we Americans don't want to see in our political process. But we can't continue down the course of what we see unfolding before our eyes almost every week or almost every day. And the best thing for all of us is to get it out in the open and go forward and let the chips fall where they may.

"Under our Constitution, the House introduces a Resolution of Impeachment and the U.S. Senate is the place where a trial takes place. I think, for the good of the country and the good of peace and the tranquility of the Western world, this is a course the Congress should take."

[Displayed on the TV screen:]

"We have the highest ethical standards in this White House, you can be assured of that."--Vice President Al Gore.

Americans are urged to contact their Representatives IMMEDIATELY and insist that Congressional Hearings begin at once without any interference from Robert Fiske.

If any additional harm comes to anyone connected with this film, or their families, the people of America will hold Bill Clinton PERSONALLY responsible.

TO ORDER ADDITIONAL COPIES OF THE CLINTON CHRONICLES, CALL 1-800-828-2290. In California call 1-800-633-0869.

For further information write The Citizens for Honest Government, P.O. Box 220, Winchester, CA 92596.

[End of Quoting; End of Tape.]

I would guess that the people who made and offer this film surely have a transcript of this tape. However, I ask that Rick Martin contact them and offer this transcription and any services which we may have ability to provide.

NORTH KOREA/KIM L. SUNG--GEORGIA/CARTER
If you can't see what is happening, America, you are blind and perhaps it is time to simply also DIE.

The Clinton gang had planned a coup and war in Korea. Carter was sent to stop it--he did. Now Georgia is paying the price for that indiscretion by the deluge of water devastation--AND--Kim L. Sung was murdered LAST NIGHT!

One of the EARLY statements with the announcement of Sung's death by "APPARENT" heart attack--was: All agreements made with Carter are now "off"! That has not been repeated since dawn today--but I THINK YOU GET THE PICTURE?

JAPAN AT G-7
I also ask you to turn your attention to the ILLNESS of the representative from Japan to the G-7 meetings which has negated his presence at the most important business conferences in the world--for any nation. Shades of Bush in Japan? Shades of discipline against Japan? The LATTER with a twist of sick, black humor!!!

This horror of foul and corrupt dealings runs from the top offices to the most lowly single human citizen. (SEE THE ARTICLE BY RICK MARTIN REGARDING THE LEGAL PROCEEDINGS AND PLIGHT OF JOHN SCHROEPFER IN LAST JOURNAL #101 & CHAPTER 6 THIS JOURNAL, OR 7/12/94 CONTACT WITH UPDATE IN 7/19/94 ISSUE.) There seems to be no level beneath which these scumbag slimeballs will not stoop to hurt in their neverending quest for total evil.

NO, I WILL NOT FIX IT FOR YOU AND NEITHER WILL GOD--YOU FIX IT OR LOSE IT--IT IS UP TO YOU!