PJ 101
CHAPTER 15
THE STORY OF OUR MONEY
Editor's note: Considering the Economics "lesson" we give frequently, we couldn't resist sharing with you this great little "fable" received in the CONTACT offices some time ago.

The following story was told by Mr. Robert Hemphill, who was credit manager of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta for eight years.

Once upon a time to the temple of the Thirteen Suns came the rich and powerful Chief Oomah the Third who said to the gold-smith of the temple, Hansen El Rashab, "I have much gold and am about to depart for a far country. Wilt thou keep this gold safely for me against my return a year hence? I will pay thee well".

The wiley Hansen coughed loudly and covered his countenance with a cloth lest the rich Oomah the Third observe his joy to have this treasure in his possession. When he was calm and could look serious he said unto Oomah, "It is a very great responsibility and risk, but I will undertake it for a tithe, which shall be one sheckel in every ten".

Then said the Chief Oomah, "It is a deal", and forthwith his slaves delivered many bags containing in all a thousand sheckels of gold for which Hansen El Rashab, the goldsmith, gave the chief a parchment deposit writing payable to whomsoever. And thereupon, Chief Oomah departed happily upon his journey.

As soon as he was well out of the country, the shrewd Hansen called his confidential scribe and bade him thus: "Go thee now to the merchants whom I tell of and secretly say to each that thy master hath a little gold for hire upon good security", and the servant departed swiftly.

Soon there came to him a great merchant who said to him, "Hansen, you old crook,
I am in a jam for a few sheckels of gold. Wilt thou lend me"?

Hansen replied, "Money is very tight these days, but it might be arranged. What is thy need"?

The merchant answered, "Two hundred sheckels". Then said Hansen, "It is a sum"?

Then the merchant showed Hansen a writing of his possessions of merchandise to the amount of a thousand sheckels.

Hansen said, "It is not enough. Thou must also pledge thy dwelling and thy slaves and thy raiment," whereupon the merchant, after much protest, pledged all his possessions, even unto his innermost personal raiment.

Then said he to Hansen, "I have no place to store so much gold. Keep it safe for me and give me a writing which I may deliver to whomsoever I will". And Hansen did even so.

The next day came another merchant and another and still another, and to each Hansen loaned a portion of the gold of Chief Oomah the Third, taking from each as security his entire possessions, including his innermost personal raiment, and gave to each a writing upon parchment showing that each had, on deposit, the gold he had borrowed, until upon the tenth day, he had given parchment deposit writings for the whole of the thousand sheckels, but he still had all the gold.

On the next day came another merchant and another and still another, and to each Hansen showed the great store of gold of Oomah the Third and to each he pretended to loan a portion al-though he had previously loaned it all to the first ones who came. Hansen reflected much upon this curious state of affairs and said to himself, "These birds know not how much gold I possess. They do not want the actual gold itself. What they really want is credit, some deposit writing which they may pass from hand to hand as money. I have one grand idea".

And it came to pass that at the end of another ten days Hansen had pretended to loan to many more merchants and had given writings of deposit for a second thousand sheckels, making two thousand sheckels, and still he had all the gold. Whereupon Hansen reflected to himself, "What a leaden pipe cinch. I wonder why I did not think of this before. I can collect as much usury for phony deposit writings as for genuine. Verily I am a financial wizard".

Thereupon Hansen caused it to be noised about that he possessed a vast store of gold for hire and many merchants came to borrow, and to each Hansen delivered writings of deposit and collected generous usury and demanded pledges from each of all his possessions, even unto his innermost personal raiment--until he had issued writings of deposit for ten thousand sheckels and held mortgages on substantially the whole city.

Then went Hansen unto the wiseman of the city and said unto him, "Verily I have discovered the greatest racket of all time. I have learned the magic of making gold out of bologna; and if I can keep my formula secret for a few years I will collect a fortune that will make Solomon's treasure look like a second-hand clothing store. Tell me how I may keep secret this bonanza from mine own profit"?

Then said the wiseman, "Look wise and say little, and only upon little-known matters of far off. Obtain the ear of the town cryer and gadge him to spread the impression that money is a mysterious subject which no one understands, save thee alone. Be friendly with the King's councilors, and grant their favors that the King may smile upon thee".

And Hansen did as he was bid, and collected much usury from his phony loan deposits, and built for himself a mansion and collected works of art and clothed his wife and concubines with finest linens and jewels. And when his business had grown to many times its humble beginnings he took over the entire temple. And, by way of a sly joke, called it the "First National Bank", the same being from an obscure language meaning, "place of imaginary money".

This is the reason all banks have great marble pillars and bronze doors. So that they may resemble outside as well as internally the place of imaginary money which Hansen El Rashab built upon the gold of Oomah the Third in the Temple of the Thirteen Suns.

CHAPTER 16

U.N. BASES IN AMERICA!
March 1994 estimated U.N. Troop strength: 1,000,000 Actual Number Of Concentration Camps: Exceed 130
United Nations Combat Groups,
Confirmed Locations
Concentration Camps Confirmed Locations

UNITED NATIONS BATTLE GROUPS ENTRANCE TO UNITED STATES
PASSED UNDER PRESIDENTIAL EXECUTIVE ORDERS, SIGNED 11 NOVEMBER 1990
THIS IS WHY THE GOVERNMENT MUST TAKE
ALL OF THE GUNS
Pursuant to Public Law 87-297, signed by J.F.K. in 1961 and ratified by the U.N. in Geneva, the U.S.A. & U.S.S.R. agreed to disarm unilaterally. They are to give weapons to the U.N. in 3 stages. We are, in 1994, in stage 2 which calls for both parties to downsize their military and transfer it to the U.N. President Bush gave Fort Dix to the U.N. for training troops in 1990. President Clinton gave all U.S. Troops outside of the U.S. to the U.N. Commanders August 1993 on PDD 13, a presidential directive not needing congressional oversight. Gorbachev is overseeing this from the Presidio army base in San Francisco; however, Russia is not disarming. Stage 3, all nukes and planes go to the U.N. and the world must surrender all armaments to the U.N. Private ownership of firearms prohibited. See: Freedom From War at Public Library. Also, State Dept. Doc. #7277. Also: Title 22, Vol 9, page 651, 1988 U.S. Code.
ALARMING LETTER OF CONFIRMATION FROM
AN AWARE READER
6/28/94
Dear CONTACT:

Enclosed is a picture taken of a Frog 7 Russian ground-to-ground missile-launchers taken by a friend who was on vacation. This picture was taken March 12 in Louisiana on 1-10 while (name withheld ) was on his way home from a trip to Texas. If you want the story behind the sighting, he said it would be alright if you gave him a call at (number withheld).

Three weeks ago a Russian ship pulled into Blount Island, a docking area for the Jacksonville, FL area, and it was observed by several witnesses who work there that 1000 Russian troops disembarked, mostly women, and boarded plain white buses with no markings and dark windows and headed south down I-95. One of our friends followed them as far as they could but had to turn back.

We've also been observing U.N. vehicles and tanks going through town on railcars. They have been painted dark green but they are not the American kind.

Enclosed is a map [see above ] updated to March '94 which shows the known United Nations combat group locations and concentration camps. There are supposed to be over 1.2 million foreign troops on our soil right now and over 130 concentration camps. It looks like they're here to take over America. I understand the U.N. has announced that they intend to have the New World Government in place by March, '95. That means that between now and then they're going to have to figure out a way to get rid of all our guns and declare Martial Law as well as send most of our military out of the country so they won't be around to help us in case they decide to get patriotic.
Also, if they pass this GATT' agreement, they will destroy us economically with a stroke of a pen. I understand that it's 700 pages long and most of the Congress and Senate aren't even going to read it, but vote on it anyway. Please urge your read­ers to contact their Senators and tell them to vote NO on GATT!
Keep up the good reporting.
/s/ L. I. from Jax

CONCENTRATION CAMPS. U.S.A.
Did you know that:

*U.S. [military] bases are being converted into concentration camps for gun owners and patriots who would resist the U.N. takeover of the U.S.A.?
*Blue and Orange colored stickers seen on the backs of signs on our highways in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana are to guide U.N. troops to their destination when the military takeover of America begins?
*Same type stickers have replaced English signs on locomo­tive turntables which the Government has been buying? U.N. troops will be driving those trains.
*Federal Government has been laying new RR. track? The tracks all go to concentration camps with new 10 ft. cyclone fence and 6 ft. concertina-razor wire on the inside.
*Clinton's so-called boot camps are really training camps for our young? Teenagers are trained to conduct house to house searches for food, radio transmitters, politically incorrect liter­ature, and guns? Federal officers have flat refused to be the door kickers for the gun grab, so this is the plan.
*Street gangs have already been recruited in L.A, Chicago, and New York for this same purpose?
*That the U.S. Justice Dept. has been secretly polling police departments around the country to see how they feel about doing house-to-house searches? Police are not too keen on this, citing gross violations of rights and personal danger as the reasons.
* 2,000 Soviet tanks and Mercedes trucks have come into the U.S.A. through Gulfport [MS ] ?
*Mormons are openly telling their people to store 2 years worth of food because of the coming war in the U.S.A.?
*Police dogs are being trained in Mississippi just to sniff out guns and ammo?
*One million U.N. mercenaries are in the U.S. and Canada, on closed-down military bases?
*That a city in Canada has been Mondialized, making it an international entity, subject only to U.N. law?
*Dundee, Michigan is a U.N. repainting station for U.S. he­licopters given to the U.N.?
*That so many Black helicopters come across from Canada that you cannot count them? Five have been seen to crash, and no media coverage has been given. Air traffic controllers are instructed to ignore them.
*Russia is arming itself at their greatest rate ever, while we disarm? Russia has just completed a nuclear bomb shelter capa­ble of holding 500,000 in Moscow. They have them all over their country, and ours are only for Government officials.
*Extermination camps have been photographed in the U.S.A. at 4 cities? They are: Bay City, Michigan; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Kansas City, Missouri; Indianapolis, Indiana [go back and look at that map on the previous page].
*Clinton's trip to Europe was really to garner support from our so-called allies for the coming gun grab? If the situation gets out of control, an all-out military effort will take place against we-the-people. That is why FEMA has spent 90% of their budget on shelters and supplies for all levels of Govern­ment officials. Our Government Elite has no worry concerning the coming holocaust to be visited on we-the-people.