2/5 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 5 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#098, ASCENSION OR NEVER-EVER LAND?

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#098, ASCENSION OR NEVER-EVER LAND?

PJ 98
    CHAPTER 3
    REC #1 HATONN

SUN., JUN. 12, 1994 10:35 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 300

SUN., JUN. 12, 1994

CHANGES
    I have already written about "changes", how it IS, and on more subjects than we can name. I shall not focus on revelations or fortune-telling--now or ever. I have also given you the possi­bilities of finding very good information and speculation persons to attend. Why do I say "speculation"? Because information is given to receivers which is valid, timely (even seeming to be prophetic and often IS) and worthy of extensive attention. Why would ONE person at this keyboard be the ONLY set of fingers to offer such insight? Dharma doesn't even claim to be any­thing, not psychic, not anything save a typist. Well, she is more, but she remembers not and it is fine for she does her job and others are supposed to do theirs.

FOR INSTANCE: SCALLION
    I have told you before to pay attention to his offerings--he is valid to the extent he can be. He does not input man-controlled properties into his projections to any great extent so he does what a good receiver should do--he projects what he sees and is told and allows the time to fulfill the expectations. No one is going to know the moment of such massive upheavals as he can see coming. I do not focus on the one with him for that is not MY task--to evolve or chart courses for all psychically-gifted humans--or for that matter, aliens or robotoids.

If you have not been made privy to Scallion's map after pro­jected upheavals (of the U.S.), I suggest you avail yourselves of a copy and study it carefully. Then I suggest you go back and read SIPAPU ODYSSEY. Doris thought herself to simply be writing a dialogue for a movie script--but I think you will find it most interesting relative to other "reports". I will always effort to give you insight as presented to me as to urgent warnings but I remind you--the time for preparation against all things ex­pected is NOW since you can't do it yesterday, if indeed you did not. Yes, readers, the major thrust beyond writing here in this location is for later circumstances as expected--to establish good business of a major VARIETY of talents and product--for both survival beyond major changes of the Earth itself and against a need to sustain during and after upheavals of political change.

There WILL BE change--even if only toward more negative cir­cumstance. But "HERE" the job is not to chart human maps and predict individual places of either physical safety or maturity. We do this as we can do so--but guidance must be an individual feeling of truth and thrust--not based on what Jr. is doing or Mary Jones is doing down the street--unless, of course, they have kept informed and you haven't bothered! GET PRE­PARED FOR WHATEVER IS PROJECTED AND EX­PECTED IN YOUR LOCATION. IN COASTAL CALI­FORNIA IT IS OBVIOUSLY FOR MAJOR EARTH SHAK­INGS AND YOU HAVE HAD WARNING AFTER WARN­ING AND THAT IS THE BEST ANY BEING CAN DO FOR YOU.

Our job here is to offer you myriads of pieces of insight as quickly as possible and then offer you confirmation of those truths as they become available--either before or after the fact of a given incident. That which in the past "seemed" to be outra­geous science-fiction is now becoming evolved FACT but YOU had to grow enough to see and hear. Every day, now, the con­firmations flow in to the point we have hardly time to offer them to you and the paper would swell to ten times its already over­whelming size. We shall attend that also, as we can, but mean­while--we do that which we CAN.

Along these lines in this writing I will share some things which arrive to my attention this very morning. Many, just like YOU, find some things to be so outrageous when we offer them to you that it is often months, years even, before confirmation can be found and then "shock" sets in. Even in this one day's receiv­ings of mail there is too much to even consider all for sharing, but I believe the one regarding the Noahide Laws as having be­come U.S. LAW is worthy of first note. This has received more denial than almost all other subjects other than "Jesus" references--of which we have another lengthy diatribe about our lack of biblical knowledge. I respect and honor this person who has researched and written many pages "proving" the Jesus story and us to be New Age. The only source, of course, for his most eloquent dissertation is from the book called Bible as he is a minister of the Christian Faith. Please, I do not denounce your choices--I only ask that if you can be open enough to hear other truth--that you pay attention to possibilities of usurpation of your texts for other than Godly purposes. I AM NOT NEW AGE! This one statement of that writer proves he has not availed himself of my dictations for I have said many, many times that this which you call "New Age" will be the death of your planet as it is the basis (quite physically and humanistically oriented, even though you hug trees, etc.) upon which the ONE WORLD RELIGION WILL BE BASED--AND THAT WILL BE, IN TURN, TOTALLY ORIENTED TO WHAT YOU MIGHT NOW CALL "ANTI-CHRIST". Unfortunately, unless integrated in the infinite realization of the infinite soul being--there CAN BE NO BALANCE IN YOUR EXPRESSION. It is God expression in thought energy which allows for CREATION and it is SOUL ENERGY WITH GOD WHICH ALLOWS FOR INFINITE LIFE.

A discussion of that correspondence in bit-by-bit consideration would be the most important offering of the day and, yet, be­cause of pressures, we will need to first consider these other in­puts while hopefully the spiritual correspondence will not be lost to the entropy heap.

I may well offer spiritual teachings--but I am not intended as your SPIRITUAL TEACHER as total focus any more than "Jesus" was your total political teacher. It is the "Christ" knowingness and consciousness which is in focus here--not a man--and THIS is the part which is hard to accept or under­stand--even though your BIBLES will tell you as much.

I am always interested in those who disclaim the possibility of your experiencing more than "once"--when the man Jesus, himself your guide for so many, said he would be back and you ex­pect him to do so. He also said, "All these things I do you can do--and more." Must you be so selective as to exclude one while touting the other? Just as with the Master Teachers, how­ever, if you fail to attend ALL of the offerings in teachings--how can you base knowledge on the fragmented out-of-context bits and portions you CHOOSE to look at? It is fine if you do otherwise, but it is not my business. And, have I not the RIGHT to "interpret" a passage the same as you?--in any book including the Bible? Why am I discounted when another is "accounted" as valid? Because I claim, somehow, to come from "out there" somewhere? Well, where is this Master Christ Jesus you await? You do not recognize his presence WITHIN at all times as you are perched on an assumed location Earthbound--OR YOU WOULD NOT BE EXPECTING HIM "BACK" FROM "SOMEWHERE" "OUT THERE"! Furthermore, if you READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS, it will CLEARLY present to you from these teachings you continue to quote to me as if I know them not--that HIS messengers, his angels, etc., would return to make ready a "landing place" (to paraphrase). I also have the right to paraphrase as ALL YOU PREACHERS DO! Further, God accounts for HIS angels and messengers--how is it that YOU CANNOT? How did YOU think it would be? Where did YOU perceive it would happen? WHEN did YOU think these things would be fulfilled as to prophecy? HOW DO YOU KNOW SO SURELY THAT I AM NOT VALID?--FOR I AM! If, further, YOU read and study all that I have offered with my brethren--it is THERE and you will find nothing lack­ing in my presentation. God's enemies recognize me for the valid being I AM--but those who CLAIM to be the followers of "Christ" cannot?? Why might this be? I think it might be wise to ponder upon this circumstance.

NOAHIDE LAWS
    FROM: "Sincerely, kindly don't mention my name as I have enough trouble already."

Dear "Sincerely", we understand your "trouble already" and thank you for sharing with us. We, in same reference, have so MANY troubles already that one more is not going to matter much!

The correspondence:

May 29, 1994

Dear Sirs:

I have some information to share with you that throws con­siderable light on the "seven Noahide Laws religion" whose enactment as the "law of the land" you mentioned earlier in CONTACT. When Congress voted that resolution endorsing these laws as the "highest moral standard", etc., you reported this as an attempt to make Judaism the State religion. That didn't quite ring true to me as I saw no follow-thru on this. There was no attempt to teach these laws in school or impose them on Christian Churches. The Laws seemed to be a "dead letter" and no more, a resolution to please a special group but meaning nothing.

But this is not the case. I found the answer to this mystery in the Nation of Islam's book: The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews on page 202. This page starts the chapter on "Slavery in the Jewish Law" and summarized the TALMUDIC laws regarding slavery.

A Jew is permitted to enslave a non-Jew. Indeed, in an­other part of the TALMUD it specifies that the reason GOD created non-Jewish humans was so that the Holy Race (Jews) would "not be served by animals only". [H: Interesting since the very term "Jew" was not conjugated until the 18th cen­tury and along with it came "Zionist" to be used widely in the 19th--and especially--in the 20th century. The possibly more interesting point, however, is that the TALMUD is not and never was a supposedly GOD-GIVEN document--it is written by and touted as the laws of the Elders of the "Jewish" faith. So you have a man-made book of rules and sume whatever they wish as to race, creed and color and proclaim themselves to be non-Christian in every manner possible--THE ANTI-CHRIST! Why am I or any man considered a heretic, hate-monger or otherwise to restate WHAT THEY HAVE ALREADY STATED? They claim us to be hateful "anti-Semites" at every political turn. Anti-Semite?? I AM A SEMITE AND MOST OF YOU ARE LIKEWISE. THIS GROUP OF TALMUDIC ZIONIST JEWS--ARE NOT OF THE SEMITES--NEVER WERE! THEY SIMPLY TURN LIES AND PRESENT THEM AS TRUTH--AND WHAM, BAM, THANK YOU GOOD PEO­PLE--IT BECOMES ENFORCED BY LAW, ACCEPTED--WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.] However, a Jew is required to convert a slave to the Jewish religion. If the slave refuses to convert, the Jew is required to sell him after a year. Then comes the sentence: "In order to keep an uncircumcised slave, the slave must agree to obey the seven commandments of the descendants of Noah." This is what we agreed to do when "our" representatives in Congress voted to make the seven Noahide Laws the Law of the Land! This resolution, far from being a dead letter, is the religious, legal and moral basis for the Jews to keep the American people as their slaves!

Another interesting bit of religious symbolism is the six pointed star and the Israeli flag. [H: Please think back, HARD, readers, and see how many of you have heard me tell you this several times.] The latter (flag) looks like a towel. It has two blue stripes with the six pointed star of Zionism in the middle. What this refers to is the promise from Genesis that the seed of Israel shall be given all the land "from the river of Egypt unto the Euphrates". The two blue stripes on the flag represent the Nile and Euphrates Rivers. The Zionist star between the rivers is self explanatory. The Israeli flag is a claim to most of the Middle East: Syria, Lebanon, much of Iraq, Jordan and the whole Arabian Peninsula!

The six pointed star is NOT the "Star of David". Its first ap­pearance is on the coins of Herod the Great who built the great Temple and it is a symbol of his Empire WHICH WAS THE GREATEST JEWISH EMPIRE SINCE DAVID. IN THE 9TH century it was painted on the shield of DAVID EL ROY (DAVID THE KING), a KHAZAR JEW who led a failed Zionist crusade to recapture the holy city of Jerusalem. The six pointed star is thus not the symbol of Jewry, rather it repre­sents one faction of Jewry: the Zionist heresy.

Since the above was written, Khalid Mohammed was shot, in California, with the heads of major Zionist organizations in New York cheering on the crime. Jews believe in free speech only for themselves and cry foul whenever anyone exposes their crimes. It was from the book above that Khalid Mohammed was quoting when the Jews accused him of "hate" rhetoric. [H: Now THAT is interesting because when speaking the portion about the slaves, etc., HE WAS QUOTING FROM THE TALMUD! THE REST IS WELL-KNOWN TO HISTO­RIANS.] "Hate" to "Jews" is "...anyone revealing their crimes to the public." The insane Jewish hatred of humanity is never called "hate" in THEIR press--and THEIR press IS THE MONOPOLY press in America--[H: And NOW, around the globe!]

I cannot strongly enough urge you to get this volume--I don't care what creed, color, race or even if a "pretend" being you might be. It ranks in information and interest right up there with history books of the highest calibre. How do I know? Be­cause it is fully referenced and almost all the information comes directly from JEWISH RESOURCES!

Title: The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, Vol. One.; P.O. Box 551, Boston, MA, U.S.A. 02119. 1-800-48-TRUTH. [H: And please tell them CONTACT sent you and give them our address and phone number. YOU feel alone? How do you think the black brothers FEEL?]

I will ask the staff to reprint the "resolution" if they can easily locate it in the volumes of text we have accumulated. Thank you. (See next page)

KOL NIDRE, DATED PROOF
    This article is excerpted from THE BEAST AT WORK,
    Journal #67. For more on the Kol Nidre
    see that journal.
    The present wording of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer dates from the 11th Century. It seems difficult to say there has been no opportunity for people to "get informed". A political rever­sal in Eastern Europe COMPELLED the so-called or self-styled "Jews" in Eastern Europe to adopt the present wording of the "Kol Nidre". You had best harken back right now to that public law your bunch of criminals enacted (by voice vote in 1991) which brings your nation in direct opposition to your First Amendment--they voted in a public law making the "Jewish" Noahedic "religion" your national religion. It seemed just a "nice" gesture? You had best look again!

There is, however, an interesting thing about the Talmudic ver­sion of the Kol Nidre. The original stated: "From the last day of Atonement to this one". Some cute group of self-centered tamperers (there ALWAYS are some) changed it to "from this day of atonement until the next". This makes it all inclusive and in advance so a good reciter (and he doesn't have to be in a syn­agogue, he can be on his own balcony or in his Mercedes or BMW--anywhere) is always "safe" from having to tell the truth. And the bigger "funny" is that "they" KEPT THE THING SE­CRET AS TO THE CHANGES.

Well, I have belabored this one enough, I suppose, but I thought it might clear up some quandaries as to just HOW so many could so blatantly lie, cheat and steal and never blink an eye! It is because they have made an oath that any oath they make OF ANY KIND is ALWAYS INVALID! It is the same old game of lying wherein it is not a lie if you cross your fingers! Does it upset old Ceres 'Atonn? YES! It proves that there is NO MORALITY REMAINING! You have made a man's word worthless and with pealing bells chimed in total corruption and lack of moral honesty (in the least) into the very circulatory system of the government judicial system. This has destroyed your Constitution and all righteousness.

SEVEN NOAHIDE LAWS
    "PUBLIC LAW 102-14"
    This Resolution was titled "A JOINT RESOLUTION to DES­IGNATE MARCH 26, 1991 AS EDUCATION DAY, U.S.A." It was introduced in the House of Representatives by Robert H. Michel (R-IL) and co-sponsored by Richard Gephardt (D-MO). It was then co-sponsored by 224 more Congressmen. Con­gressman Bob Stump (R-AZ) was one of the 224 co-sponsors. [C: Indeed this is one of the ones where I asked you to write and demand to know how this "voice vote" could have come to be. I have received copies of many of the return letters which indicate: "It is none of your business"!]

The real meaning of this law is not spelled out within the law it­self but it is very strange that it was introduced, passed and signed by the President in a country whose laws ostensibly origi­nate in the Common Law which comes from the Laws, Statutes and Judgments (Mosaic Laws) of the accepted "Holy Bible". As you will discover the Resolution has absolutely nothing whatso­ever to do with "Education Day".

[C: As we go through this material ahead please be re­minded that we utilize words such as "Jew", "Jewish", etc., simply for identification--FOR THE TERM "JEW" WAS NOT COINED IN ANY MANNER UNTIL THE LATE 1700's (18TH CENTURY). THESE ONES IN POINT CAME FROM THE KHAZARIAN TRIBES AND WERE NOT EVEN JUDEAN OR "HEBREW"--THEY FORMED A NEW LANGUAGE CALLED "YIDDISH", WROTE THE "HUMAN" LAWS CALLED TALMUD AND HAVE GONE ABOUT A PLAN 2000 FOR GLOBAL CONTROL THROUGH WHAT THEY HAVE SINCE IDENTIFIED AS "ZIONISM". TO HAVE MEANING AS BROUGHT INTO YOUR ATTENTION WE CANNOT TAKE TIME TO IDENTIFY EACH TIME WE USE TERMS WHICH HAVE SINCE, BY LAW AND/OR USAGE, BECOME EFFECTIVELY THE ACCEPTED TERMINOLOGY. "ACCEPTED" DOES NOT MAKE IT CORRECT NOR ACCURATE!]
    105 STAT. 44 PUBLIC LAW 102-14--MAR. 20, 1991

Public Law 102-14
    102nd Congress

JOINT RESOLUTION
    Mar. 20, 1991
    __________To designate March 26, 1991, as "Education Day, USA.
    [H.J. Res. 104]

Whereas Congress recognizes the historical tradition of ethical values and principles which are the basis of civilized society and upon which our great Nation was founded;
    Whereas these ethical values and principles have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization, when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws;
    Whereas without these ethical values and principles the edifice of civilization stands in serous peril of returning to chaos;
    Whereas society is profoundly concerned with the recent weak­ening of these principles that has resulted in crises that belea­guer and threaten the fabric of civilized society;
    Whereas the justified preoccupation with these crises must not let the citizens of this Nation lose sight of their responsibility to transmit these historical ethical values from our distin­guished past to the generations of the future;
    Whereas the Lubavitch movement has fostered and promoted these ethical values and principles throughout the world;
    Whereas Rabbi Manachem Mendel Schneerson, leader of the Lubavitch movement is universally respected and revered and his eighty-ninth birthday falls on March 26, 1991;
    Whereas in tribute to this great spiritual leader, "the rebbe", this, his ninetieth year will be seen as one of "education and giving", the year in which we turn to education and charity to return the world to the moral and ethical values contained in the Seven Noahide Laws; and
    Whereas this will be reflected in an international scroll of honor signed by the President of the United States and other heads of state: Now, therefore, be it Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled: That March 26, 1991, the start of the ninetieth year of Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, leader of the worldwide Lubavitch movement, is designated as "Education Day, U.S.A.". The President is requested to issue a procla­mation calling upon the people of the United States to ob­serve such day with appropriate ceremonies and activities.

Approved March 20, 1991.

[BOTH PASSED BY MEANS OF VOICE VOTE]

Now that the Seven Noahide Laws are the law of the land it should behoove each of us to know and understand what the Seven Laws actually are [C: You WOULD want to know if the Methodists or Pentecostals passed a public law of the land, would you not?]; what the penalties for disobeying them are and; last but not least, by whom are they to be en­forced. Yours truly is still waiting for the "governmental" an­swers to this most important issue from his written request to both Congressmen Michel and Stump. While waiting for their answers I tried to find out on my own what this "Public Law 102-14" is all about.

If you are curious and inquisitive I'd like to share with you what I found. The following is not easy or light reading. It ac­tually requires a totally different mind-set than that to which we are accustomed; e.g., to catch a thief one must think as a thief; or, put oneself in their stead.

The following spells out the Seven Noahide Laws; the Lubavitch movement; the 'rebbe'; and Rabbi Schneerson. It was all gathered in context from the Judaica Encyclopedia, a Jewish publication. I could find but a mere mention in a few other publications but not enough to properly answer the ques­tion.

May your discernment prevail and, as you read, continuously ask yourself WHY did our "government" pass this law so swiftly and with only a voice vote??

You will notice in the Whereases above it states many times ethical values and principles. This is very important because in the sixth "Whereas" it states unequivocally where they were fostered and promoted. You'll also notice it is NOT from Common Law or Christian principles and Biblical Laws. In essence, you'll discover, if you are in complete honesty with yourself, that Public Law 102-14 legally and POLITICALLY JUDAIZED THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WITH A BABYLONIAN TALMUDIC RELIGION KNOWN AS JUDAISM AND IN TOTAL VIOLATION OF THE FIRST AMENDMENT TO OUR CONSTITUTION WHICH STATES: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establish­ment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,....." This is what the media, and all anti-Christian proponents want us to believe is "Separation of Church and State."
    You'll also notice in the ninth "Whereas" it is to go interna­tional with other heads of state signing. Is this just coincidental with the Messianic Age (One World Government under Zion­ism) that Jewry is zealously waiting, or was it deliberately planned that way? Consider the removal of The Ten Com­mandments from our so-called public schools. If all this doesn't total up for cause of concern for all of us then we definitely deserve what they (the oneworlders) have planned for us.

FROM THE JUDAICA ENCYCLOPEDIA
    "NOAHIDE LAWS, The seven laws considered by rabbinic tradition as the minimal moral duties enjoined by the Bible on all men (Sanh. 56-60; Yad, Melakhim, 8:10, 10:12 [Babylonian Talmud]). Jews are obligated to observe the whole Torah, while every non-Jew is a "son of the covenant of Noah" (see Gen. 9), and he who accepts its obligations is a ger-toshav ("resident-stranger" or even "semi-convert") (See Av. Zar. 64b; Maim, Yad, Melakhim 8:10.) Maimonides equates the righteous man (Ihasid) of the [gentile] nations who has a share in the world to come even without becoming a Jew with the gentile who keeps these laws. Such a man is entitled to full material support from the Jewish community (see ET, 6 (19540, col. 289 s. v. ger toshav) and to the highest earthly honors (Sefer Hasidim [1957], 358). The seven Noachide Laws as traditionally enu­merated are: the prohibitions of idolatry, blasphemy, blood­shed, sexual sins, theft, and eating from a living animal, as well as the injunction to establish a legal system (Tosef., Av. Zar. 8:4; Sanh. 56a). Except for the last, all are negative, and the last itself is usually interpreted as commanding the en­forcement of the others (Maim. Yad, Melakhim, 9:1). (Ed. Note: For an in depth discussion please see the PHOENIX JOURNAL: MARCHING TO ZION.)

Now I am going to turn to:

THE CONSTITUTION AND THE RULE OF LAW
    In 1944, Friedrich A. Hayek wrote one of the most thought-pro­voking books of our time--The Road to Serfdom. Hayek warned that Great Britain and the United States were abandoning their heritage of liberty and adopting the economic principles of the Nazis, fascists, and socialists. It was not a message which the politicians, bureaucrats, and social planners of that time wanted to hear. Hayek, who would later win the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics, was vilified as an old-fashioned reactionary.

What I am going to use here in major presentation is by one whose name you might find interesting in view of the above outlay of information for it is superb and by a beautifully patri­otic "Judaist", Jacob G. Hornberger. He would call himself a "Jew" but now that WE KNOW THAT TERM IS ACTUALLY ONLY FOR THE KHAZARIAN ZIONIST ELITIST NEW WORLD ORDER GLOBALISTS--WE SHALL SIMPLY CALL HIM A GOOD AMERICAN!

No one today can seriously dispute that Hayek was right. Al­though Americans, for example, continue to operate under the delusion that they live in a free-enterprise nation, for the last sixty years they have traveled the same moral, philosophical, and economic road as their enemies--the road to the welfare-state, regulated-economy way of life--the road to serfdom.

Hayek was also a lawyer. In fact, some of his greatest contri­butions have been in the area of law. Among his finest books are The Constitution of Liberty and his three-volume work Law, Legislation, and Liberty.

Two of the most important legal concepts that Hayek under­scored were, first, the nature and purposes of political constitu­tions and, second, the legal principle known as "the rule of law".

Few Americans today understand the true idea and purpose of the U.S. Constitution. They have been taught to believe--and do believe--that their rights emanate from the Constitution.

Hayek pointed out the true nature of rights and the Constitution. He observed that our American ancestors subscribed to the most radical principles of individualism and liberty ever known to man. They truly believed the ideas set forth by John Locke and Thomas Jefferson--that people have certain fundamental and in­herent rights--life, liberty, property, and the pursuit of happi­ness--and that these rights have been endowed by "Nature and Nature's GOD", not by government.

To protect themselves and their property from the violent acts of others, and to provide a means by which people could peacefully resolve their disputes, our ancestors established a national government. But there was one overriding concern: what would prevent this government from becoming destructive of the very ends for which it was formed?

The goal, then, was to institute a government which could be kept within a very narrow purpose: to protect, not regulate or destroy, the natural, God-given rights of the people.

So, while the Constitution instituted government, it also straight-jacketed it. The Constitution set forth a very specific list of enumerated powers, as well as express prohibitions on the pow­ers of the national government. As Hayek observes, the Con­stitution did not give the people rights. Instead, the Constitution was a law--a higher law--imposed on the officials of the national government to prevent them from interfering with preexisting rights.

In a series of judicial decisions in the 1800s and early 1900s, the concept of "substantive due process" came to be an established judicial doctrine. It held that life, liberty, and property were extensions of each other. A person has the fundamental right to sustain and improve his life through labor, engage in any eco­nomic enterprise without political interference, enter into mutu­ally beneficial exchanges with others ("liberty of contract"--WITHOUT THE KOL NIDRE), AND accumulate unlimited amounts of wealth from these endeavors. The courts held that the exercise of these rights were beyond the reach of the major­ity--beyond the constitutionally granted powers of the govern­ment.

Equally important, the legal concept of "the rule of law" was in­corporated into our judicial system. As Haye explains, the rule of law means that people do not have to answer to the arbitrary decisions of government, they believe that government can rightfully regulate or take them away. Thus, since the 1930s, the American people have lived under a political order in which governmental officials have omnipotent power over their lives and fortunes.

Moreover, unlike their ancestors, Americans today believe that politicians and bureaucrats can be trusted with unlimited politi­cal power. "We should elect the best people to public office and trust them to do the right thing," is the prevailing attitude, for example, in the War on Drugs, War on Poverty, War on Illiter­acy, and so forth. Americans don't even KNOW THAT THESE "WARS" KEEP THE EMERGENCY REGULATIONS IN FORCE UNDER ENFORCEMENT BY THE FEDERAL TROOPS. It results from a cute little Kol Nidre type of clause that lets a President through Executive Order or Emergency Regulations "DECLARE" "war" and while that "war" is still in action--he has full control! Americans believe that the con­straints of the Constitution should be curtailed, if not ended. The idea that life, liberty, property, and the pursuit of happiness are fundamental, pre-existing rights with which no governmental official can legitimately interfere is an alien notion to our fellow Americans. The belief is that Caesar--the state--should have the power to regulate and take away that which he has given. The interesting thing is that the "Caesar" arranges to have a fully or­chestrated "welfare" state so that all the people all the time--HAVE TO HAVE HIS HANDOUT TO SURVIVE.

And, unfortunately, the rule of law is also now considered an outdated legal concept. Today, people must answer to hundreds of thousands of arbitrary, unclear edicts from the politicians and bureaucrats rather than to clearly defined laws. For example, take the rules against "unfair business practices". If a busi­nessman sells his product at a price lower than his competitors, he is subject to being prosecuted for predatory business prac­tices. If he sells his product at the same price as others, he can be prosecuted for antitrust violations. Thus, since every busi­nessman is always subject to a criminal prosecution which in­evitably entails hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees, he must always kowtow to his political and bureaucratic masters. He must answer to them rather than to a clearly defined law.

And the tax code is no different. Once a person bypasses the "standard deduction", he enters into the nether world of poten­tial prosecution for tax violations. That is the beautiful thing (in the mind of the governmental official) about hundreds of thousands of rules and regulations--there is no way that a person can ever be in full compliance with all of them. Thus, each person who works his way through the maze of the IRS Code is always subject to criminal prosecution for violating one of the myriad of rules and regulations.

Let's look at a couple of real-world examples. Michael Milken, now serving jail time, is a good example of the hazards of aban­doning the rule of law. Despite all the years that Milken worked on Wall Street, and all of the billions of dollars with which he dealt, the government was able to get him for violating only a few ridiculous and inane regulations. Another example--Leona Helmsley. Although paying several millions of dollars in income taxes, she supposedly committed the heinous crime of taking some improper deductions on her income-tax return, thereby depriving the politicians and bureaucrats of their milk; and so now she must serve four years in a federal penitentiary. Yes, I wonder WHERE AND WHY OUR CON­STITUTIONAL LAW CENTER IS NOT IN HER CELL WITH HER--GETTING HER OUT!?! I find it hard to be­lieve that a person with so many natural assets (money) wouldn't be HAPPY to pay a bit for freedom! It would be nice if she could spend a few days with her husband before he translates.

And WHY Milken and Helmsley? Two reasons. First, they make good "victims", for they are rich--and Americans are taught in their public schools to hate the rich and covet their wealth. Second, wealthy people are the best vehicle by which the government can send its not-so-subtle message to you regu­lar people: "Listen up, you little people--if the wealthiest and most influential among you cannot stand against us, then cer­tainly neither can you. And if you try, we will smash you, just as we have smashed them--only a little faster. Obey and pay--or suffer the consequences."

Thus, even though they will never admit it openly, the American people live their lives filled with fear and terror. In public, they say, "I'm proud to be an American." In private, they shudder at the thought of having their doors bashed down by IRS agents or of having to defend themselves in court against the mighty power of the U.S. government.

What will it take to abandon the road to serfdom which Ameri­cans have traveled during the last sixty years? The first step is for people to pierce through to reality--to realize that what Hayek said was true--that the U.S. has, in fact, adopted the Nazi, fascist, and socialist economic principles of regulation of property and redistribution of wealth. The second step is to lose what the Russian people have lost--the terrifying and paralyzing fear of politicians and bureaucrats. And, third, since our gov­ernment has become destructive of the ends for which it was formed, to alter or abolish it and implement new government designed to protect, not destroy, our lives and fortunes. Herein lies the road to freedom.

Since I have wandered about here and there I note I have filled up this segment. I like to have them no longer than this for I find readers don't have great attention span--especially for dry information concerning their very lives and survival; therefore, let us close this and move on. I wish to continue, however, with information about Hayek for he was one of the greatest economists and political philosophers of the 20th century--espe­cially considering that with which he had to work.

Let's move on now to information which even I find most inter­esting. I have NO information as to who sent this so the best I can do is document resource exactly as it appears--and HOPE it will keep us out of the court!

[Quoting:] [H: I shall really "try" to keep out of this because it comes from Edgar Cayce and he did quite well before I came along to play in the word-games.]

SELECTIONS FROM EDGAR CAYCE
    (Arranged by Grace Sybil Huffman)
    FOR: Sponsoring Members of the ASSOCIATION FOR RE­SEARCH AND ENLIGHTENMENT, INCORPORATED. Virginia Beach, Virginia, April 1957.

[H: Keep this in mind as you read along. This compilation was done a-way back in Spring 1957 but the readings are all the way back to the early 1930s. That in itself should shake you up--LOTS!]
    THE TIME AND TIMES AND HALF TIMES
    ARE AT AN END
    294-D-70 6-30-36

These CHANGES IN THE EARTH will come to pass, for the time and times and half times (Rev. 12:14) are at an end, and there begin those periods for the readjustments. For how hath He given? "The righteous shall inherit the Earth."

Hast thou, my brethren, a heritage in the Earth?

364-Sc-3 6-28-32

Q-10. He said He would come again. What about His second coming?
    A-10. The time no one knows. Even as He gave, not even the Son Himself. Only the Father. Not until His enemies--and the Earth--are wholly in subjection to His will, His powers.

Q-11. Are we entering the period of preparation for His com­ing?
    A-11. Entering the test period (1932), rather.

262-49 7-9-33

Q-3. What is meant by "the day of the Lord is near at hand"?
    A-3. That as has been promised through the prophets and the sages of old, the time--and half time--has been and is being ful­filled in this day and generation, and that soon there will again appear in the Earth that one through whom many will be called to meet those that are preparing the way for His day in the Earth. [H: Hummnnn-nn!] The Lord, then, will come, "even as ye have seen Him go."

Q-4. How soon?
    A-4. When those that are His have made the way clear, pass­able, for Him to come.

5749-4 8-6-33

For, He shall come as ye have seen Him go, in the body He occupied in Galilee. The body that He formed, that was cruci­fied on the Cross, that rose from the tomb, that walked by the sea, that appeared to Simeon, that appeared to Philip, that ap­peared to I, even John.

Q-7. When Jesus the Christ comes the second time, will He set up His kingdom on Earth and will it be an everlasting kingdom? A-7. Read His promises in that ye have written of His words (Holy Bible), even as I gave. He shall rule for a thousand years. Then shall Satan be loosed again for a season.
    Don't think that there will not be trouble, but those who put their trust wholly in the Lord will not come up missing--but will find conditions, circumstances, activities, someway and some­how, much to be thankful for.

3976-15 1-19-34

As to the changes physical again: the Earth will be broken up in the western portion of America.
    The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea.
    The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twin­kling of an eye.
    Land will appear off the East Coast of America.
    There will be the upheavals in the Arctic and in the Antarctic that will make for the eruption of volcanoes in the Torrid areas, and there will be the shifting then of the poles--so that where there has been those of a frigid or the semi-tropical will become the more tropical and moss and fern will grow.
    And these will begin in those periods in '58 to '98, when these will be proclaimed as the periods when His Light will be seen again in the clouds. [H: Hummmnnnnn--rainbow lights maybe?]
    As to times, as to seasons, as to places, alone is it given to those who have named the Name--and who bear the Mark of those of His calling and His election in their bodies. To them it shall be given.

Q-1. What are the world changes to come physically?
    A-1. The Earth will be broken up in many places. The early portion will see a change in the physical aspect of the West Coast of America.
    There will be open waters appear in the northern portions of Greenland.
    There will be new lands seen off the Caribbean Sea, and dry land will appear.
    There will be the falling away in India of much of the mate­rial suffering that has been brought on a troubled people.
    (There will be the reduction of one risen to power in central Europe to naught. The young king son will reign.)
    In AmericaCayce readings breaking up of ruling cliques, in the political forces, we see a re-stabilization of the powers of the peoples in their own hands--a breaking up of the rings, the cliques, in many places. [H: This should give you joy!]
    South America shall be shaken from the uppermost portion to the end, and in the Antarctic off the Tierra del Fuego land, and a strait with rushing waters. [Funk & Wagnalls New College Standard Dictionary, 1947: Tierra del Fuego. An archipelago south of South America, belonging to Chile and to the Argentine Republic; separated from the mainland by the Strait of Magel­lan.]

Q-2. To what country is the reference made regarding the young king?
    A-2. Germany.
    A-4. Explain the relation between the information just given re­garding Germany and the changes for this year (1934), and the information already given through this channel on Hitler.
    A-4 Read that, my children, that has been given: that there was, the destiny for the man, if he did not allow imperialism to enter in--and it is entering--hence must be called into question.

Q. What great change or the beginning of what change, if any, is to take place in the Earth in the year 2000 to 2001 A.D.?
    A. When there is a shifting of the poles. Or a new cycle be­gins. [H: Please, thoughtful ponderers--there is, after all, the word "or" in the preceding.]

270-B-26 1936

Q-20. What is the primary cause of earthquakes? Will San Francisco suffer from such a catastrophe this year (1936)? [H: Boy, you guys surely don't change much, do you? Still are wanting fortune-tellers!]
    A-20. We do not find that this particular district (San Fran­cisco) in the present year will suffer the great material damages that have been experienced heretofore. While portions of the country will be affected, we find these will be farther east than San Francisco--or those south, where there has not been hereto­fore the greater activity.

The causes of these, of course, are the movements about the Earth, that is, internally--and the cosmic activity or influence of other planetary forces and stars and their relationships produce or bring about the activities of the elementals of the Earth, that is, the Earth, the Air, the Fire, the Water--and these combina­tions make for the replacements in the various activities.
    If there are the greater activities in [Mounts] Vesuvius or Pelee, then the southern coast of California--and the areas be­tween Salt Lake and the southern portions of Nevada--may ex­pect, within the three months following same, an inundation (caused) by the earthquakes. But these, as we find, are to be more in the Southern than in the Northern Hemisphere.

311-MS-7 4-9-32

Q-12. How soon will the changes in the Earth's activity begin to be apparent?
    A-12. When there is the first breaking up of some conditions in the South Sea (that's South Pacific, to be sure), and those as ap­parent in the sinking or rising of that which is almost opposite to it, or in the Mediterranean, and the [Mount] Etna area. Then we may know it has begun.

Q-14. Will there be any physical changes in the Earth's surface in North America? If so, what sections will be affected, and how?
    A-14. All over the country we will find many physical changes of a minor or greater degree. The greater change, as we will find, in America, will be the North Atlantic Seaboard. Watch New York!
    Q-16. What, if any, changes will take place around Norfolk area, Virginia?
    A-16. No material, that would be effective to the area, other than would eventually become more beneficial--in a port, or the like.

[END OF QUOTING]
    CHAPTER 4

REC #2 HATONN

SUN., JUN. 12, 1994 1:17 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 300

SUN., JUN. 12, 1994
    Cont'd: THE TIME AND TIMES AND HALF TIMES
    by Edgar Cayce
    Excerpted by Sybil Huffman
    311-MS-8 8-6-32

Q-29. Are there to be physical changes in the Earth's surface in Alabama?
    A-29. Not for some period yet.

Q-30. When will the changes begin?
    A-30. Thirty-six to thirty-eight.

Q-31. What part of the State will be affected?
    A-31. The northwestern part, and the extreme southwestern part.

311-MS-9 11-19-32

Q-14. Are the physical changes in Alabama predicted for 1936­-38 to be gradual or sudden changes?
    A-14. Gradual.

Q-15. What form will they take?
    A-15. To be sure, that may depend upon much that deals with metaphysical as well as what people call actual or in truth! For, as understood--or should be [understood] by the entity--there are those conditions that in the activity of individuals, in line of thought and endeavor, keep oft many a city and many a land intact through their application of the spiritual laws in their associ­ations with individuals. This will take more of the form here in the change, as we find, through the sinking of portions, with the following up of the inundations by this overflow.

Q-16. When will the physical changes start in Norfolk and vicinity?
    A-16. This would be nearer to '58 than to '38 or '36, as we find.

5541-2 7-27-32

With the years that are to come, conditions that are to arise, as we find, eventually--and this within the next 30 years (1932-­62)--Norfolk, with its environs, is to be the chief port on the East Coast, this not excepting Philadelphia or New York; the second being rather in the New England area.

[H: Right here I want to stop and REMIND YOU OF YOUR LESSONS! Why does it appear that these "prophets" or "seers" are "OFF"? They aren't. What happens is that YOU don't understand "time" or "space" except as you count it in some calendar measurements. A person, such as Cayce "sees" and he DOES NOT "see" in calendar pictures. A receiver--sees what is happening--and it is ALWAYS con­nected to sequential happenings. If the questions were dif­ferent such as "how and when do you see this happening?" you would get more generalization and "descriptive" re­sponses. However, a direct question in YOUR vocabulary is voiced and the energy is obligated to effort to respond AS ASKED. This is exactly WHY I will not answer, longer, your questions as to exact time of anything. I will offer what others seem to see or think and if it is in the general area of what I see and expect--we'll offer what we can. The point, readers, is the general concept and ongoing sequential events--and IT IS THOSE FOR WHICH YOU MUST PRE­PARE. At the least, you will have some supplies on hand and can feel a bit of comfort every time your geologists tell you to expect the "Big One".
    I "personally" do not even care what "John" was given for it only gave others a chance to have their own versions of the "visions". I suggest we simply go with the promises of GOD! Then, and only then, can you have valid expectations. And, furthermore, you can CREATE a different and far more pleasant and beautiful changeover.]

Q-3. What is the future of Virginia Beach?
    A-3. This, as we find, would require a great deal of speculation on the part of individuals. As we would find, and as we would give, of all the resorts that are in the East Coast, Virginia Beach will be the first and the longest-lasting of the increasing of the population, valuation, and activities. Hence, as we would give, the future is good.

1152-MS-3 1941

As to conditions in the geography of the world, of the coun­try, changes here are gradually coming about.
    Many portions of the East Coast will be disturbed, as well as many portions of the West Coast, as well as the central portion of the United States.
    In the next few years, lands will appear in the Atlantic as well as in the Pacific. And what is the coast line now of many a land will be the bed of the ocean. Even many of the battle fields of the present (1941) will be ocean, will be the seas, the bays, the lands over which the new order will carry on their trade as one with another.
    Portions of the now East Coast of New York, or New York City itself, will in the main disappear. This will be another gen­eration, though, here; while the southern portions of Carolina, Georgia, these will disappear. This will be much sooner.
    The waters of the lakes (Great Lakes) will empty into the Gulf (Gulf of Mexico), rather than the waterway over which such discussions have been recently made....
    Then the area where the entity (1152) is now located (Virginia Beach) will be among the safety lands, as will be por­tions of what is now Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois, and much of the southern portion of Canada, and the eastern portion of Canada; while the western land, much of that is to be disturbed, in this land, as, of course, much in other lands.

Q. Virginia Beach is to be safe, then?
    A. It is the center, and the only seaport and center, of the White Brotherhood. [H: VERY IMPORTANT POINT!]

948-3 6-28-40

Before that the entity was in the Atlantean land during the pe­riod of the second breaking up, when the islands--or Poseidia--­became the main portion of the activities....
    In that experience the entity was among the children of the Law of One who accepted and forsook much of those activities because of its close associations and companionships with one of the sons of Belial.
    This brought consternation to the entity, and also those influ­ences the application or use of which brought destruction to the land.
    And Poseidia will be among the first portions of Atlantis to rise again. Expect it in sixty-eight and sixty-nine.

364-3 2-16-32

The position as the continent Atlantis occupied, is that as between the Gulf of Mexico on the one hand and the Mediter­ranean upon the other. Evidences of this lost civilization are to be found in the Pyrenees and Morocco on the one hand; British Honduras, Yucatan and America upon the other. There are some protruding portions within this that must have at one time or another been a portion of this great continent. The British West Indies or the Bahamas, and a portion of same that may be seen in the present--if the geological survey would be made in some of these--especially, or notably, in Bimini [Funk & Wag­nalls New College Standard Dictionary, 1947: Bimini. Either of two small islands of the Bahama group, fabled to contain "the fountain of youth" sought by Ponce de Leon.] [H: Also around the general area of what is recognized as the Devil's triangle. You have not the remotest idea what is going on "down-there" under the sea so I suggest you not mark this one off just because you didn't "see" a continent rising out of the sea.]

587-4 7-1-35

Q-5. Could the well in Bimini be promoted and reconstructed?
    A-5. There has been much given through this source as to how that particular portion of what was the Atlantean period might be developed. While it would make for much outlay in money, as ordinarily termed, there are certain interests that would join in such an undertaking. For it could be established as a center for two particular purposes--a regeneration for those with certain types of individual ailments (not only from the well, or water from same, but from the surrounding waters--because of the life in same) [H: That "Life" happens to be cells we call "drias" from which is derived Gaiandriana (drianas) and (drios) along with other such adaptable and frequency-alterable life-forms. Because of the totally negative reasons for searching these places for greedy purposes of total humanis­tic expression--the presentation of such assistance has come through other channels than that area. The search for the gold is all but legendary and many a wanton group has been lost to the "devil" in those waters.] and a center for archaeo­logical research. And, as such activities are begun, there will be found much more gold in the lands under the sea than there is in the world circulation today!
    And as to how, this should be considered seriously from many varied angles that exist. For, as understood, there are those conditions as related to the varied powers that are "in power" or in affluence as respecting activities of any nature there. And as they exist in the present there are some complications for agreements, contracts, the lettings of this, that, or the other.
    But this should not be left alone; it should be considered from many angles. Also aid may be induced from the varied societies that have been formed for the study of geological and ar­chaeological activities, or such. For much will be found.
    And, as may be known, when the changes begin, these por­tions will rise among the first.

5053-L-1

Remember that those principles inculcated in the Declaration [of Independence] are eternal, and in them lies the HOPE OF THE WORLD. All men must recognize them if they are to re­main together as brethren. In that they all need be of one mind, but they must all be of one purpose, one hope, each loving his neighbor as himself.
    June 22, 1944

In Russia there comes the HOPE OF THE WORLD, not as that sometimes termed of the Communistic, of the Bol­shevistic; NO. But freedom; freedom! that each man will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for it to be crystalized, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world. Guided by what? That friend­ship with the nation that hath even set on its present mone­tary unit, "In God We Trust." (Do ye use that in thine own heart when you pay your just debts? Do ye use that in thy prayer when ye send thy missionaries to other lands? "I give it, for in God we trust." Not for the other fifty cents either!)

April 28, 1941

Strifes will arise through the period. Watch for them near Davis Strait (between Greenland and Canada) in the attempts there for the keeping of the life line to a land open.
    Watch for them in Libya and in Egypt, in Ankara and in Syria, through the straits about those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf.
    Ye say that these are of the sea; yes--for there shall the breaking up be, until there are those in every land that shall say that this or that shows the hand of divine interference, or that it is nature taking a hand, or that it is the natural consequence of good judgments.
    But in all of these, let each declare Whom ye will serve; a nation, a man, a state, OR THY GOD?
    For to Him ye must look for comfort that ye know that comes. All that is of a temporal nature--this, too, must pass away; yet there remains the comfort for those who declare themselves, "Let others do as they may, for as for me, I will serve the living God."
    In the period, too, there will be the breaking of agreements, the declaring of stands by groups will be known, and bring--to some--consternation.
    But FEAR NOT ye that influence that may destroy the body. Rather give praise and glory to Him who may SAVE BOTH BODY AND SOUL to everlasting joy.

3976-15 1-19-34

As to those things that deal with the mental of the Earth, these shall call upon the mountains to cover them. As ye have seen those in lowly places raised to those of power in the po­litical, in the machinery of nations' activities, so shall you see those in high places reduced and calling on the waters of dark­ness to cover them.
    And those that, in the inmost recesses of themselves, have not awakened to the spiritual truths that are to be given, and those who have acted in the capacity of teachers among men, the rottenness of those that have ministered in places will be brought to light and turmoil and strife shall enter.
    And, as there is the wavering of those that would enter as emissaries, as teachers from the throne of Life, the throne of Light, the throne of Immortality, and wage war in the air with those of darkness, then know ye that the ARMAGEDDON is at hand.
    For with the great numbers of the gathering of the hosts of those that have hindered and would make for man and his weak­nesses stumbling-blocks, they shall wage war with the spirits of Light, that come unto the Earth for this awakening, that have been and are being called by those of the sons of men into the service of the living God. For He, as ye have been told, is not the God of the dead, not the God of those that have forsaken Him, but those that love His coming, and that love His associa­tions among men--The God of the living, the God of LIFE! For, HE IS LIFE.

2780-1-1 12-11-43 (Male, 10 yrs.)

....there has come--now--and will come at the close of this next year (1944) the period when there will be no part of the globe where man has not had the opportunity to hear, "The Lord, He is God."
    And, as has been indicated, when this period has been ac­complished, then the NEW ERA, the NEW AGE, is to begin. [H: This does not mean: THE NEW AGE MOVEMENT AS RELIGION. This MEANS a new portion or phase of cycle changing.] Will ye be a part of it, or will ye let it pass by and be merely a hanger-on, or one upon whom your brother--the Lord, thy Christ--may depend?
    ....(Atlantis?).... [H: "Atlantis" is NOT my insertion, readers. Do not forget that we are simply copying as the au­thor of same excerpted from original readings or whatever. People had to take notes FOR Cayce. My insertions will al­ways appear in bold print within brackets.] In the land of the present nativity, during those early periods when there were the diverse changes, as would be looked in the present, that will come again. In portions of what is now Ohio, the entity was a sun worshipper but one who worked in cloth, wearing of camel's hair and those things having to do with creating of clothes from the long-haired animals in those particular periods. The name then was Ekl.

3648-L-1 1-24-44 (Female, 27 yrs.)

Changes are due to be wrought in the Earth through the pe­riod of the entity's sojourn.

[H: Please, also, remember that these are individual read­ings and are certainly taken out of context herein. It is fine but if you fail to realize the intent of the speaker--you may well misinterpret the intent.]

3653-L-1 1-7-44 (Female, born 6-19-15)

What an unusual record--and one of those who might be termed as physically the mothers of the world! For the entity was one of those in the Ark....
    For as has been given from the beginning, the deluge was not a myth (as many would have you believe) but a period when man had so belittled himself with the cares of the world, with the deceitfulness of his own knowledge and power, as to require that there be a return to his dependence wholly--physically and mentally--upon the Creative Forces.
    Will this entity see such again occur in the Earth? Will it be among those who may be given those directions as to how, where, the elect may be preserved for the replenishing again of the Earth?
    Remember, not by water--for it is the mother of life in the Earth--but rather by the element, fire.
    ....The entity--as the wife of a son of Noah--became among the eight souls in the Ark, in the preparation and in the en­durance thereof, and in whose experiences gained in the activi­ties through the Earth's influence. The name then was Maran.

364-SE-11

Yet, as time draws nigh when changes are to come about, there may be the opening of those three places where the records are one, to those that are the initiates in the knowledge of the One God: The temple ... will rise again; also there will be the opening of the temple of records in Egypt; and those records that were put into the heart of the Atlantean land may also be found there. The records are one.

3209-L-2 (Female, 51 yrs.)

Before that the entity was in Atlantis when there were the peri­ods of the first upheavals and the destructions that came to the land--as must in the next generation come to other lands.

2329 5-1-41 (Female, 43 yrs.)

....Apply self, then, to know much of those records written upon those tablets, that were a part of the entity's experience [in Egypt]. For these were records made by the entity itself--pre­served with the physical being of the entity. Make them practi­cal, though, in the experience of individuals in the occidental thought, and not from the oriental. But there are the needs for the purging of body, of mind, so that--through the mind and the laying on of hands--the entity may bring to others that of health, hope, and understanding.

Q-7 Where are those records or tablets made of that Egyptian experience, which I might study?
    A-7. In the tomb of Records, as indicated. For the entity's tomb then was a part of the Hall of Records, which has not yet been uncovered. It lies between--or along that entrance from the Sphinx to the temple, or the pyramid--in a pyramid, of course, of its own.

Q-8. Through what channels of the A.R.E. may the most?
    A-8. As it begins its further preparation and through those channels for guidance--as it is needed; or begin with the interpreting of the remember, there are 32 of these plates!

Q-9. Is it indicated as to when, approximately, these tablets may be discovered, or uncovered?
    A-9. By 1958.

Q-10. How may I find those records, or should I wait--or must I wait?
    A-10. You will find the records by that channel as indicated, as these may be obtained MENTALLY.
    As for the physical records--it will be necessary to wait until the full time has come for the breaking up of much that has been in the nature of selfish motives in the world. For, remember, these records were made from the angle of WORLD move­ments. So must thy activities be in the present of the universal approach, but as applied to the individual.
    Keep the faith. Know that the ability lies within self.
    As ye were then the offspring of, and the helpmate to, that one who bore such an influence upon the movements of mankind through that period, so may thy power, thy might, thy love, thy faith, thy abilities do much for mankind in these dark hours again.
    Hold fast to the faith of thy fathers.

3575-L-1 1-20-44 (Female, 43 yrs.)

Before that the entity was in the Egyptian land when there were those periods of discussions among the peoples from At­lantis and the Natives, regarding those conditions which arose.

The entity was of the Atlanteans who set about to preserve records, to make for the variations that were a part of the activi­ties especially assigned to the peoples of Atlantis. For the entity came with those groups who were to establish the Hall or House of Records, and the entity directly or indirectly may be among those who will yet bring these to light--when the present distur­bances (World War II) through those particular areas have again given privilege for the searching for the sacred records of the Atlanteans. The entity may help. The name then was Acmel­wen.

195-L-2

The base of the Sphinx was laid out in channels; and in the corner facing the Pyramid of Gizeh may be found the wording of how this was founded, giving the history of the first invading ruler and the ascension of Araaraart to that position.

364-Sc-5

From the right forepaw [of the Sphinx] there runs a passage to the entrance of the record Chamber, or Record House, where the records are still to be uncovered.
    This may not be entered without an understanding, for those that were left as guards may not be passed until after a period of their regeneration in the Mount, or the FIFTH ROOT RACE begins.

294-

....This building on the Pyramid lasted for a period of 100 years, as now termed. It was formed according to that which had been worked out by Ra-Ta in the Mount, as related to the position of the stars about which this particular solar system cir­cles in its activity--going towards what? That same name to which the priest was banished, Libya--or the constellation of Li­bra.

Is it not fitting, then, that these must return?

This priest Ra, now Edgar Cayce, may develop himself to be in that position or capacity of a liberator of the world, in its re­lationships to individuals in those periods to come. For he must enter again at that period--or in 1998.

294-D-70 6-30-36

On the night of March 3, 1936, while returning to Virginia Beach from Detroit on the train, Edgar Cayce had the following dream:

He had been born again in 2100 A.D. in Nebraska. The sea apparently covered all of the western part of the country, as the city where he lived was on the coast. The family name was a strange one. At an early age as a child he declared himself to be Edgar Cayce who had lived two hundred years before.
    Scientists, men with long beards, little hair, and thick glasses were called in to observe the child. They decided to visit the places where he said he had been born, lived, and worked--in Kentucky, Alabama, New York, Michi­gan, and Virginia. Taking the child with them the group of scientists visited these places in a long, cigar-shaped, metal flying ship which moved at high speed.
    Water covered part of Alabama. Norfolk, Virginia, had become an immense seaport. New York had been de­stroyed either by war or an Earthquake and was being re­built. Industries were scattered over the countryside. Most of the houses were of glass.
    Many records of Edgar Cayce's work were discovered and collected. The group returned to Nebraska, taking the records with them for study.

On June 30, 1936, a reading was given in which an interpre­tation of Mr. Cayce's dream-experience was requested. The an­swer follows:

These experiences, as has oft been indicated, come to the body in those manners in which there may be help, strength, for periods when doubt or fear may have arisen. As in this expe­rience, there were about the entity those influences which ap­peared to make for such a record of confusion as to appear to the material or mental-minded as a doubting or fearing of those sources which caused the periods through which the entity was passing in that particular period.

And the vision was that there might be strength, that there might be an understanding, that though the moment may appear dark, though there may be periods of the misinterpreting of pur­poses, even these will be turned into that which will be the very proof itself in the experiences of the entity and those whom the entity might, whom the entity would, in its experience through the Earth plane, help, and those to whom the entity might give hope and understanding.

This then is the interpretation. As has been given, "Fear not." Keep the faith; for those that be with thee are greater than those that would hinder. [H: Dharma, do you think you could please hold to this thought also? How about the rest of you who are set upon and each day such changes and assaults come about as to cause you to live in a whirlwind? God is with you, chelas of HIS Brotherhood. WE who serve HIM shall prevail and within this knowledge and Truth ye must hold firm within your faith within HIM for in that way, ONLY, can we serve ALL who have need in this changing adventure.] Though the very heavens fall, though the Earth shall be changed, though the heavens shall pass, the promises in HIM are sure and will stand--as in that day--as the proof of thy activity in the lives and hearts of thy fellow men.

For indeed and in truth ye know, "As ye do it unto thy fellow man, ye do it unto thy God, to thyself." For, with self effaced, God may indeed glorify thee and make thee stand as one who is called for a purpose in thy dealings, in thy relationships with thy fellow man.

Be not unmindful that He is nigh unto thee in every trial, in every temptation, and hath not willed that thou shouldst perish.

Make thy will, then, one with His. Be not afraid.

That is the interpretation; that the periods from the material angle, as visioned, are to come to pass matters not to the soul, but do thy duty TODAY! TOMORROW will care for itself.

These changes in the Earth will come to pass, for THE TIME AND TIMES AND HALF TIMES ARE AT AN END, and there begins those periods for the readjustments. For how hath He given? "The righteous shall inherit the Earth."

HAST THOU, MY BRETHREN, A HERITAGE IN THE
    EARTH?
    Rev. 12:14 "....where she [Earth] is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time...."

Dan. 7:25 "....until a time and times and the dividing of time."

Dan. 12:7 "....it shall be for a time, times, and a half... all these things
    shall be finished."

Dan. 12:13 "But go thou thy way till the end BE: for thou shalt rest, and
    stand in thy lot at the end of the days."

I don't know how old this paper might be so I can only suggest that you order from the Edgar Cayce Publishing Co., Virginia Beach, Virginia. (This obviously came prior to "ZIP codes" and the price would have been back then: 50 cents. So, all I can suggest is that you be generous--please.

Do I sanction everything from Edgar Cayce's records? NO. But remember, ones came AFTER Cayce and before he "left" he had the same pressures upon him as do all of Gods "chilluns"--survival!

Thank you for another long day and, please, I implore you again: hold the faith for the time is at hand for these things to come to pass--and that means we shall garner SUCCESS from our labors. "The righteous shall inherit the Earth!" Surprise! Surprise! For "Be it ever so humble--there is simply NO PLACE LIKE HOME!"

Salu, precious friends. And to our enemy (we have only one): Thy days are numbered in thy goings and in thy comings. The infinite is ever more durable than the finite wherein the absence of Lighted God lays claim.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#098, ASCENSION OR NEVER-EVER LAND?

PJ 98
    CHAPTER 5

REC #2 HATONN

MON., JUN. 13, 1994 1:54 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 201

MON., JUN. 13, 1994
    CONSTITUTION-FEDERALIST PAPERS
    (Chapter 9)
    CONSTITUTION: ARTICLE 1
    SECTION 8, PARAGRAPH 1
    Continuation from Chapter 8, [5/31/94 #2 Hatonn writing] Federalist Papers No. 41, Excerpts:

No. 41, Par. 21, James Madison:

....The power of regulating and calling forth the militia has been already sufficiently vindicated and explained.

The power of levying and borrowing money, being the sinew of that which is to be exerted in the national defense, is properly thrown into the same class with it. This power, also, has been examined already with such attention, and has, I trust, been clearly shown to be necessary, both in the extent and form given to it by the Constitution. I will address one additional reflection only to those who contend that the power ought to have been re­strained to external taxation--by which they mean taxes on arti­cles imported from other countries. It cannot be doubted that this will always be a valuable source of revenue; that for a con­siderable time it must be a principal source; that at this moment it is an essential one. But we may form very mistaken ideas on this subject if we do not call to mind in our calculations that the extent of revenue drawn from foreign commerce must vary with the variations, both in the extent and the kind of imports; and that these variations do not correspond with the progress of population, which must be the general measure of the public wants. As long as agriculture continues the sole field of labor, the importation of manufactures must increase as the consumers multiply. As soon as domestic manufactures are begun by the hands not called for by agriculture, the imported manufactures will decrease as the numbers of people increase. In a more re­mote stage, the imports may consist in a considerable part of raw materials, which will be wrought into articles for exporta­tion, and will, therefore, require rather the encouragement of bounties than to be loaded with discouraging duties. A system of government meant for duration ought to contemplate these revolutions and be able to accommodate itself to them.

Some who have not denied the necessity of the power of tax­ation have grounded a very fierce attack against the Constitu­tion, on the language in which it is defined. It has been urged and echoed that the power "to lay and collect taxes, duties, im­posts, and excises, to pay the debts, and provide for the com­mon defense and general welfare of the United States," amounts to an unlimited commission to exercise every power which may be alleged to be necessary for the common defense or general welfare. No stronger proof could be given of the distress under which these writers labor for objections, than their stooping to such a misconstruction.

Had no other enumeration or definition of the powers of the Congress been found in the Constitution than the general expres­sions just cited, the authors of the objection might have had some color for it; though it would have been difficult to find a reason for so awkward a form of describing an authority to leg­islate in all possible cases. A power to destroy the freedom of the press, the trial by jury, or even to regulate the course of de­scents, or the forms of conveyances, must be very singularly expressed by the terms "to raise money for the general welfare".

But what color can the objection have when a specification of the objects alluded to by these general terms immediately fol­lows and is not even separated by a longer pause than a semi­colon? If the different parts of the same instrument ought to be so expounded as to give meaning to every part which will bear it, shall one part of the same sentence be excluded altogether from a share in the meaning; and shall the more doubtful and indefinite terms be retained in their full extent, and the clear and precise expressions be denied any signification whatsoever? For what purpose could the enumeration of particular powers be in­serted, if these and all others were meant to be included in the preceding general power? Nothing is more natural nor common than first to use a general phrase, and then to explain and qualify it by a recital of particulars. But the idea of an enumeration of particulars which neither explain nor qualify the general mean­ing, and can have no other effect than to confound and mislead, is an absurdity, which, as we are reduced to the dilemma of charging either on the authors of the objection or on the authors of the Constitution, we must take the liberty of supposing had not its origin with the latter.

The objection here is the more extraordinary, as it appears that the language used by the convention is a copy from the Ar­ticles of Confederation. The objects of the Union among the States, as described in article third, are "their common defense, security of their liberties, and mutual and general welfare". The terms of article eighth are still more identical: "All charges of war and all other expenses that shall be incurred for the common defense or general welfare and allowed by the United States in Congress shall be defrayed out of a common treasury," etc. A similar language again occurs in article ninth. Construe either of these articles by the rules which would justify the construc­tion put on the new Constitution, and they vest in the existing Congress a power to legislate in all cases whatsoever. But what would have been thought of that assembly, if, attaching them­selves to these general expressions and disregarding the specifi­cations which ascertain and limit their import, they had exer­cised an unlimited power of providing for the common defense and general welfare? I appeal to the objectors themselves, whether they would in that case have employed the same rea­soning in justification of Congress as they now make use of against the convention. How difficult it is for the error to es­cape its own condemnation. PUBLIUS.

No. 56, Par. 6, James Madison:

....Taxation will consist, in a great measure, of duties which will be involved in the regulation of commerce. So far the pre­ceding remark is applicable to this object. As far as it may con­sist of internal collections, a more diffusive knowledge of the circumstances of the State may be necessary. But will not this also be possessed in sufficient degree by a very few intelligent men, diffusively elected within the State? Divide the largest State into ten or twelve districts and it will be found that there will be no peculiar local interests in either which will not be within the knowledge of the representative of the district. Be­sides this source of information, the laws of the State, framed by representatives from every part of it, will be almost of them­selves a sufficient guide. In every State there have been made, and must continue to be made, regulations on this subject which will, in many cases, leave little more to be done by the federal legislature than to review the different laws and reduce them in one general act. A skilful individual in his closet, with all the local codes before him, might compile a law on some subjects of taxation for the whole Union, without any aid from oral infor­mation, and it may be expected that whenever internal taxes may be necessary, and particularly in cases requiring uniformity throughout the States, the more simple objects will be preferred. To be fully sensible of the facility which will be given to this branch of federal legislation by the assistance of the State codes, we need only suppose for a moment that this or any other State were divided into a number of parts, each having and exercising within itself a power of local legislation. Is it not evident that a degree of local information and preparatory labor would be found in the several volumes of their proceedings which would very much shorten the labors of the general legislature, and ren­der a much smaller number of members sufficient for it? The federal councils will derive great advantage from another cir­cumstance. The representatives of each State will not only bring with them a considerable knowledge of its laws, and a local knowledge of their respective districts, but will probably in all cases have been members, and may even at the very time be members, of the State legislature, where all the local infor­mation and interests of the State are assembled, and from whence they may easily be conveyed by a very few hands into the legislature of the United States.

SECTION 8, PARAGRAPHS 2 & 3
    To borrow money on the credit of the United States;
    To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

Federalist Papers, Excerpts:

No. 42, Par. 11, James Madison:

....The defect of power in the existing Confederacy to regu­late the commerce between its several members is in the number of those which have been clearly pointed out by experience. To the proofs and remarks which former papers have brought into view on this subject, it may be added that without this supple­mental provision, the great and essential power of regulating foreign commerce would have been incomplete and ineffectual. A very material object of this power was the relief of the States which import and export through other States from the improper contributions levied on them by the latter. Were these at liberty to regulate the trade between State and State, it must be foreseen that ways would be found out to load the articles of import and export, during the passage through their jurisdiction, with duties which would fall on the makers of the latter and the consumers of the former. We may be assured by past experience that such a practice would be introduced by future contrivances; and both by that and a common knowledge of human affairs that it would nourish unceasing animosities, and not improbably terminate in serious interruptions of the public tranquility. To those who do not view the question through the medium of passion or of inter­est, the desire of the commercial States to collect, in any form, an indirect revenue from their uncommercial neighbors must ap­pear not less impolitic than it is unfair; since it would stimulate the injured party by resentment as well as interest to resort to less convenient channels for their foreign trade. But the mild voice of reason, pleading the cause of an enlarged and perma­nent interest, is but too often drowned, before public bodies as well as individuals, by the clamors of an impatient avidity for immediate and immoderate gain.

The necessity of a superintending authority over the recipro­cal trade of confederated States has been illustrated by other ex­amples as well as our own. In Switzerland, where the Union is so very slight, each canton is obliged to allow to merchandises a passage through its jurisdiction into other cantons, without an augmentation of the tolls. In Germany it is a law of the empire that the princes and states shall not lay tolls or customs on bridges, rivers, or passages, without the consent of the emperor and the diet; though it appears from a quotation in an antecedent paper that the practice in this, as in many other instances in that confederacy, has not followed the law, and has produced there the mischief's which have been foreseen here. Among the re­straints imposed by the Union of the Netherlands on its mem­bers, one is that they shall not establish imposts disadvantageous to their neighbors without the general permission.

The regulation of commerce with the Indian tribes is very properly unfettered from two limitations in the Articles of Con­federation, which render the provision obscure and contra­dictory. The power is there restrained to Indians, not members of any of the states, and is not to violate or infringe the legisla­tive right of any State within its own limits. What description of Indians are to be deemed members of a State is not yet settled, and has been a question of frequent perplexity and contention in the federal councils. And how the trade with Indians, though not members of a State, yet residing within its legislative juris­diction can be regulated by an external authority, without so far intruding on the internal rights of legislation, is absolutely in­comprehensible. This is not the only case in which the Articles of Confederation have inconsiderately endeavored to accomplish impossibilities; to reconcile a partial sovereignty in the Union, with complete sovereignty in the States; to subvert a mathemati­cal axiom by taking away a part and letting the whole remain.

No. 45, Par. 8, James Madison

....If the federal government is to have collectors of revenue, the State government will have theirs also. And as those of the former will be principally on the seacoast, and not very numer­ous, whilst those of the latter will be spread over the face of the country, and will be very numerous, the advantage in this view also lies on the same side. It is true that the Confederacy is to possess, and may exercise, the power of collecting internal as well as external taxes throughout the States; but it is probable that this power will not be resorted to, except for supplemental purposes of revenue; that an option will then be given to the States to supply their quotas by previous collections of their own; and that the eventual collection, under the immediate au­thority of the Union, will generally be made by the officers, and according to the rules, appointed by the several States. Indeed it is extremely probable that in other instances, particularly in the organization of the judicial power, the officers of the States will be clothed with the correspondent authority of the Union. Should it happen, however, that separate collectors of internal revenue should be appointed under the federal government, the influence of the whole number would not bear a comparison with that of the multitude of State officers in the opposite scale. Within every district to which a federal collector would be al­lotted, there would not be less than thirty or forty, or even more, officers of different descriptions, and many of them per­sons of character and weight whose influence would lie on the side of the State.
    SECTION 8, PARAGRAPH 4
    To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uni­form Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

No. 32, Par. 2, Alexander Hamilton:

....The third will be found in that clause which declares that Congress shall have power "to establish an Uniform Rule of naturalization throughout the United States". This must neces­sarily be exclusive; because if each State had power to prescribe a DISTINCT RULE, there could not be a UNIFORM RULE.

No. 42, Par. 17 & 18, James Madison:

The dissimilarity in the rules of naturalization has long been remarked as a fault in our system, and as laying a foundation for intricate and delicate questions. In the fourth article of the Con­federation, it is declared "that the free inhabitants of each of these States, paupers, vagabonds, and fugitives from justice ex­cepted, shall be entitled to all privileges and immunities of free citizens in the several States; and the people of each State shall, in every other, enjoy all the privileges of trade and commerce," etc. There is a confusion of language here which is remarkable. Why the terms free inhabitants are used in one part of the arti­cle, free citizens in another, and people in another; or what was meant by superadding to "all privileges and immunities of free citizens," "all the privileges of trade and commerce," cannot easily be determined. It seems to be a construction scarcely avoidable, however, that those who come under the denomina­tion of free inhabitants of a State, although not citizens of such State, are entitled, in every other State, to all the privileges of free citizens of the latter; that is, to greater privileges than they may be entitled to in their own State; so that it may be in the power of a particular State, or rather every State is laid under a necessity not only to confer the rights of citizenship in other States upon any whom it may admit to such rights within itself, but upon any whom it may allow to become inhabitants within its jurisdiction. But were an exposition of the term "inhabitants" to be admitted which would confine the stipulated privileges to citizens alone, the difficulty is diminished only, not removed. The very improper power would still be retained by each State of naturalizing aliens in every other State. In one State, resi­dence for a short term confirms all the rights of citizenship in another, qualifications of greater importance are required. An alien, therefore, legally incapacitated for certain rights in the latter, may, by previous residence only in the former, elude his incapacity; and thus the law of one State be preposterously ren­dered paramount to the law of another, within the jurisdiction of the other. We owe it to mere casualty that very serious embar­rassments on this subject have been hitherto escaped. By the laws of several States, certain descriptions of aliens, who had rendered themselves obnoxious, were laid under interdicts in­consistent not only with the rights of citizenship but with the privilege of residence. What would have been the consequence if such persons, by residence or otherwise, had acquired the character of citizens under the laws of another State, and then asserted their rights as such, both to residence and citizenship, within the State proscribing them? Whatever the legal conse­quences might have been, other consequences would probably have resulted of too serious a nature not to be provided against. The new Constitution has accordingly, with great propriety, made provision against them, and all other proceeding from the defect of the Confederation on this head, by authorizing the general government to establish a uniform rule of naturalization throughout the United States.

The power of establishing uniform laws of bankruptcy is so intimately connected with the regulation of commerce, and will prevent so many frauds where the parties or their property may lie or be removed into different States, that the expediency of it seems not likely to be drawn into question.

SECTION 8, PARAGRAPHS 5, 6, 7 & 8
    To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures;
    To provide for the punishment of counterfeiting the secu­rities and current coin of the United States;
    To establish post offices and post roads;
    To promote the progress of science and useful arts, by se­curing for limited times to authors and inventors the exclu­sive right to their respective writings and discoveries;

No. 42, Par. 14, James Madison:

All that need be remarked on the power to coin money, reg­ulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, is that by providing for this last case, the Constitution has supplied a material omis­sion in the Articles of Confederation. The authority of the ex­isting Congress is restrained to the regulation of coin struck by their own authority, or that of the respective States. It must be seen at once that the proposed uniformity in the value of the cur­rent coin might be destroyed by subjecting that of foreign coin to the different regulations of the different States.

The punishment of counterfeiting the public securities, as well as the current coin, is submitted of course to that authority which is to secure the value of both.

The regulation of weights and measures is transferred from the Articles of Confederation, and is founded on like considera­tions with the preceding power of regulating coin.

No. 43, Par. 1, 2 & 3, James Madison:

The fourth class comprises the following miscellaneous pow­ers:

1. A power "to promote the progress of science and useful arts by securing, for a limited time, to authors and inventors the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries."

The utility of this power will scarcely be questioned. The copyright of authors has been solemnly adjudged in Great Britain to be a right of common law. The right to useful inven­tions seems with equal reason to belong to the inventors. The public good fully coincides in both cases with the claims of indi­viduals. The States cannot separately make effectual provision for either of the cases, and most of them have anticipated the decision of this point by laws passed at the instance of Congress.

Enough for today, dear Scribe, we can begin here at the next writing. Salu.
    CHAPTER 6
    REC #1 HATONN

TUE., JUN. 14, 1994 8:43 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 302

TUE., JUN. 14, 1994

CONSTITUTION-FEDERALIST PAPERS
    Let us set aside the Federalist Papers as relate to the Constitu­tion of the United States of America for this interim period of time awaiting the disc bearing the "papers". We are becoming too far behind with other pertinent and interesting information needing to get out in the paper and journals. We can pick up the load later or solicit help as with putting the Federalist Papers to disc. It remains magnificently important to integrate the two be­cause there seems to be no way to get the public to relate the two and unless there is relationship and "explanation" there is no way to realize the full intent of the Constitution itself.

THE FREEDOM NETWORKER
    C.M. has sent us some material from a publication called The Freedom Networker, 42015 Ford Road #107, Canton, MI 48187. Ph: 313-454-9977 (Mr. Ralph Barnes). Judging from the examples sent to us--it is a highly interesting journal worthy of attention. The rates are quite reasonable ($3.00 per single is­sue: annual subscription in the U.S.A. is $24.00, Canada and Mexico: $30.00; and other areas: $36.00.) They DO accept ad­vertising and rates can be obtained. Are we in the business of advertising for other publications? EVERY TIME WE GET AN OPPORTUNITY AND FIND ONE WORTHY OF NOTE!

BREAKING THE BACK OF CONTACT
    From upstart there has been a focused effort to break the backs of the paper, CONTACT. The PHOENIX LIBERATOR WAS destroyed as was the PHOENIX EXPRESS. Do we expect this one to "fold"? We don't know--that remains up to you as read­ers. However, we NEVER expect to, or longer hope to, be able to more than break-even with expenses. We long ago gave up hope of that as a goal. We have allowed no advertising through commercial parties other than our own monitored products and recommended product uses. This has been to negate any mea­sure of "priority" for advertisers. Any book gets advertised on its MERITS and authors are supported on their TRUTH IN PRESENTATION TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITY. If you are able to get copies of books from this resource--it is be­cause the author has already been paid and it is for your conve­nience. We effort to always have you as readers go to either the author personally or to whatever source the author asks--or from wherever we can get information regarding acquisition. Will this change? We are always open to the need for change but it will be indeed sad if the voice for the people must be closed or open to any and all advertising for immediately readers of a pa­per look to the type of advertising to JUDGE THE PAPER. This is unfortunate but true. And yet, readers, survival is nec­essary for patriots and God's people as well as Satan's bands of thugs. We simply do not have ability to have staff to monitor so the best we can do at present is to offer the articles and present all the information as to the publication from which it is obtained and hope the parties involved, from the publication itself to the friends and readers who clip and share, continue to allow and share.

Loving and overburdened hands put this paper together and to­tally through devoted volunteers is it shipped to you each week. Dr. Young, and editor-copy people DO NOT GO TO BED ON MONDAY NIGHTS and volunteer handlers and mailers work into each Tuesday night to get the paper off to you ASAP. You want proof through miracles? Every TUESDAY with CON­TACT! The recent 88-page paper pushes the "miracle" just about into impossibility for even miracles.

I take the time for this for I have little opportunity to attend our loving crew here and less opportunity to thank the readers who faithfully and regularly share information, updates, network news-breaking "scoops", etc. Believe me, readers, YOU DO NOT WANT MAGICAL REVELATIONS--YOU WANT TRUTH OF WHAT IS! Any so-called "psychic" or "channel" will feed you tons of information and you STILL don't know what to believe if it differs one iota from another--this is even true for here. My own scribe constantly has to be given con­firmation--AND THAT IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE. I will later offer you a good example of this fact: an offering from some"one" calling itself Sanaka re: World Ascension Day--12:12. A beloved and long-time reader asks "my" comments. I have little to offer--there is some truth and much total garbage. I can only ask you to read such with great care according to the guidelines I have taught you and you will know enough. The first warning is the absolute offering of DATES and, fur­thermore, if you don't know about what "ascension" actually means--you have no way to sort such information. BE­WARE! Especially beware of such "similar" labels as are of­fered in such documents and the use of other parties long re­spected for truth. Does this mean the information or the young man who brings information from Sanaka is invalid? No, it could mean "anything" from "misled" to "it will hap­pen" to "some truth, some garbage".
    It is simply easier to take that which is shown before you and look at that which has been hidden from you--and discern for self the possibilities. YOU have enough before you to begin your journey into TRUTH because the PROOF of these things is continually being uncovered from under the rocks where the Elite Adversaries have buried them FROM YOU.
    First of all though, I am going to offer the three separate subject articles from The Freedom Networker.

[QUOTING:]

ATTORNEYS VS. LAWYERS
    [H: This becomes more and more important to ALL OF YOU--EVERY DAY THAT COMES! What can be done about it? Get your Constitution back into operation and DEMAND truth in JUSTICE and CLEAN OUT THE JUDI­CIAL SYSTEM OF CORRUPTION AND SELF-MADE RULES AND REGULATIONS!]

There seems to be much confusion surrounding the terms ATTORNEY and LAWYER. A lot of people misconstrue these terms to mean the same . To determine the meaning of an "attorney" we looked to Black's Law Dictionary. Black's Law Dictionary, 4th Edition defines "attorney-law": "to turn­over; to transfer to another money or goods; to assign to some particular use or service. To consent to the transfer of a rent or reversion. To agree to become tenant to one as owner or landlord of an estate previously held of another, or to agree to recognize a new owner of a property or an estate and promise payment of rent to him." [H: Emphasis is mine. Do you see anything in that definition that reflects on almost anything you find happening in the courts around your nation on a daily basis?]
    "ATTORNEY-FEUDAL LAW": "to turn-over; to transfer to another money or goods; to assign to some particular use or service. Where a Lord aliened his seniority, he might with the consent of the tenant, and in some cases without, ATTORNEY or transfer the homage and service of the later to the alien or new Lord."

Attornment": "In feudal and old English law--a turning over or transfer by a Lord of the services of his tenant to the grantee of his seniority. (Lordship-Title: Seignior, Sir) the doctrine of an attornment grew out of the peculiar relations existing between the landlord and his tenant under the feudal law, and the reasons for the rule never had any existence in this country, and is inconsistent with our laws, customs, and institutions."

We need to take a very close look at these words in order to understand the rule of an "ATTORNEY" where the setting is old England and the aristocracy held the land. The lower class tilled the land as tenants. When the land changed hands from one aristocracy Lord to another aristocracy Lord, a treaty was made between the tenants and the new Lord: so that Civil War would not break out between the tenants and the new Lord. This transfer of power with treaty was called ATTORNMENT.

Attornment was the method of peacefully passing land from one aristocrat to another aristocrat without disturbing the class structure. It consisted of a peaceful method of maintaining a noble class of citizens acceptable to the common people. This does not mean that the common people liked the situation, but they suffered evils while evils were sufferable and made their "Treaties of Attornment". Therefore an English law "ATTORNMENT" was a method of guaranteeing UN­EQUAL PROTECTION OF THE LAW for the rich and the poor. But it was one which was tolerable for the poor. It was a "peaceful" maintenance of the class structure.

An "ATTORNEY'S" role in this system was to provide the ceremony of the acquiescence or giving of the poor along with the land to the new land-Lord, and to do so in such a manner (modes operand) as to preserve and maintain the class struc­ture, this so called peaceful transfer is "UNEQUAL PROTEC­TION OF THE LAW." It is crystal clear THAT AN AT­TORNEY'S ROLE TODAY HAS NOT CHANGED. "Attorneys" practice "Attornment".

"LAWYER": "A person learned in the law. One who un­derstands and who loves the law for its capacity to rectify the evils of society. One who professes and practices 'liberty and justice for all' and therefore the 'EQUAL PROTECTION OF THE LAW.""Lawyers" practice "law". The U.S. Constitution provides over thirty guarantees of the "EQUAL PROTECTION OF THE LAW". A lawyer supports those provisions of guarantee, an attorney opposes those provisions. In Amer­ica, a lawyer obeys the U.S. Constitution, the supreme law of the land. An "ATTORNEY" does NOT obey the U.S. Con­stitution.

Furthermore, on August 31, 1990 in the case of Freed v. Martin, in a Kalamazoo County circuit court, Judge Phillip Schaefer ruled "that ALL Michigan attorneys have only "De Facto" licenses to practice law." Black's Law Dictionary, 6th Edition defines: "DE FACTO" as "ILLEGAL" or "illegitimate". REF: 416.

CAN YOU GET LEGITIMATE ADVICE FROM
    "ILLEGITIMATE" SOURCES?
    In substitute of a legitimate license from the Executive Branch of Government, "attorneys" have a BAR CARD/BAR AFFILIATION. Through this affiliation they are agents of the court and work FOR THE COURTS' INTERESTS. The courts' interests are FIRST and the client's interest is SEC­OND. They all are operating in a "conflict of interest"; all are without a LICENSE. One thing Judge Phillip Schaefer conve­niently failed to mention is that ALL MICHIGAN JUDGES HAVE "DE FACTO" LICENSES. (Judges also have a "BAR" versus a legitimate "LICENSE".)
    "MICHIGAN CONSTITUTION"
    Article VI
    COURTS OF RECORD, SEAL, QUALIFICATIONS
    OF JUDGES
    Section 19: "....Justices and judges of courts of record, must be persons who are licensed to practice law in this state."

A requirement to run for election to be a judge is that an "affidavit" must be signed under penalty of perjury. On this "affidavit" a person swears under penalty of perjury that they "have a LICENSE to practice law." ALL Michigan judges have committed perjury by signing this "affidavit". One may confirm this by questioning a judge to view his "license"; NOT HIS MEMBERSHIP CARD TO HIS LAW PERSONS FRA­TERNAL ASSOCIATION--Bar.

Please see that this is immediately gotten to the Constitutional Law Center.

The next is a short little message about all those "BLACK" heli­copters which are both seen and denied. Very interesting.

WHAT ABOUT THOSE BLACK HELICOPTERS?
    Sightings of black and olive drab helicopters without mark­ings are coming from many areas of America.

Many are reportedly moving troops from secret base to secret base. Many are cargo haulers moving military equipment and supplies to these bases from supply points.

In Michigan, these helicopters have been seen during daylight hours but their favorite flying times seem to be well after mid­night.

Some of these black helicopters are the property of a de facto [H: There's that term again, "de facto" (illegal-illegitimate)] police organization called Wackenhut Security Services. When you learn that Wackenhut is run BY EX-CIA, FBI AND OTHER HIGH LEVEL INTELLIGENCE PERSON­NEL AND THAT ITS PRINCIPAL STOCKHOLDERS ARE PEOPLE LIKE THE ROTHSCHILDS AND THE ROCKE­FELLERS, you know that it, too, is very much a creature of the New World Order. Already, Wackenhuts operates pris­ons under contract to several states. Undoubtedly, they'll be engaged to operate CONCENTRATION CAMPS too!

Military officials disclaim these helicopters as being theirs though the U.S. Air Force has now confirmed that these mys­terious helicopters are classified operations not subject to revelation.

In short, these helicopters' mission here is SECRET. It seems logical to assume that they are preparing for the role of military backup for the occupation and desecration of Amer­ica and Americans.

Not too comforting, is it? Please note that the reason for the specific mention of Michigan so often is that is where The Free­dom Networker is located.

The third article is another one you should pay SPECIAL AT­TENTION to. We offer these articles and call special attention because these people are located across the nation from CON­TACT and yet, TRUTH is "everywhere".

HOW A SECRET SATANIC ORDER
    IS HELPING TAKE OVER AMERICA
    A totalitarian tyrannical dictatorship is being imposed on America from without and from within!

Know those who are foresworn to destroy your family, your beliefs, your health, your religion and your freedoms!

Did you know there is a secret society within our country that has more than three million members whose secret goal is the conquest and enslavement of America? That most of the ma­chinery for our total subjugation is already set in place? That these members of a Luciferic order will be worse than the Nazi SS elite troops which terrorized Germany under Hitler?

Sounds incredible? Can't happen here in America? How long have you been asleep at the helm of your ship, my dear fellow American?

Did you know that most of our courts are staffed with major and minor members OF THIS SECRET ORDER? Did you know that most sheriffs and many of their deputies be­long to this diabolical cabal? Did you know that most top law enforcement officers belong to this clandestine order? Did you know that a substantial number of our legal profession belongs to this order and virtually all seriously uphold it or refuse to op­pose it?

Did you know that most of our higher echelon government officials belong to this or equally satanical secret orders? (Like the unprincipled and ruthless George Bush who is a member of the demonic Skull and Bones.)

Did you know that America's and Britain's wealthy elite are either members of and/or support this unheralded secret society and a number of other secret societies as vehicles to effect our enslavement because they are presently translating their wish and blueprint for a One World Government (called the New World Order) into reality?

Why do you think they're secret? To hide their good inten­tions? Or hide their evil intentions?

To be sure, most of this order's membership in America are at the lower levels and not in on the conspiracy and ac­tions to debauch America. They merely learn to blindly and unquestioningly obey orders from their superiors. The lower levels are commandedto do good deeds, yield selfless service and perform acts of philanthropy. As they rise in the ranks of the order, their service leads to dastardly plots and acts! Any high level member who betrays their oath "to follow and commit Satanical acts" in contravention of orders usu­ally meets with mysterious death.
    [H: I wish to interject a point at this juncture of the article in point. It will offer the "oath" of a 32nd degree "Mason". The above must be considered in order to understand HOW a man can go from a nice Christian-like community person into a dastardly organization. It is simply not done in abrupt stages and even, as with the Masonic Orders, it is not until you move BEYOND the 32nd degree of attainment that the REAL BIG STUFF hits the brain and it is too late for the allegiance is already implanted by the "system". You will note that higher than 32nd degrees are held only by HIGH-LEVEL POLITICIANS, JUDICIAL SYSTEM HEADS, ETC. IN OTHER WORDS, VERY IMPORTANT PERSONAGES--WHO ALSO CAN AND DO CONTROL THE MAJOR NUMBERS OF UNDERLINGS. I always ap­preciate that we can be offered these revelations from else­where so that ALL parties who are involved and might have been involved are protected and can remain in their silence. Ours is never to get MORE trouble upon unsuspecting heads--but LESS.]
    This is the oath as administered to the elite arriving at an il­luminized state of this secret order, that is, the 32nd degree and higher: "Brother thou has finished thy instruction as a chief of Freemasonry. Pronounce thy supreme oath. 'I swear to recognize no fatherland but that of the world. I swear to work hard everywhere and always to destroy frontiers, boundaries of all nations, of all industries, no less than of all families. I swear to dedicate my life to the triumph of progress and uni­versal unity and I declare to profess the negation of God and the negation of the Soul.' And now Brother, that for thee, fatherland, religion and family have disappeared forever in the immensity of the work of Freemasonry, come to us and share with us the boundless authority, the infinite power that we hold over humanity. The only key to progress and happiness, the only rules of food are thy appetites and instincts."

THIS SECRET OATH IS THAT OF THE
    32ND DEGREE MASONS
    This is but the end product of a succession of oaths they take upon initiation in degrees that become progressively more Sa­tanic or Luciferic. Masons are so secret that members are for­bidden to write anything down--all must be committed to mem­ory.

Women and wealth are the objects of their appetites and in­stincts. As they realistically control the machinery of "justice", they commit heinous crimes rather freely.

Of course the female equivalent of Freemasonry is the Order of the Eastern Star.

You can never trust a Freemason of the higher orders! Likewise, Freemasons only trust other Freemasons and are warned not to trust anyone who is not a Freemason! They are unswervingly committed to the satanic ideals of the order. Most who are nonMasons are regarded as inferior people--the scum of the earth.

• Know the Freemasons and other secret societies for what they are--evil organizations bent upon our subjugation and degradation of the bulk of the American people in mind, body and Spirit.

I suggest you QUESTION ANY AND EVERY "SECRET ORDER". I do not refer to simply "privacy" in relationships--I am talking about SECRET ORDERS. I do indeed mean any and EVERY RELIGIOUS ORDER who keeps its rituals and sanctuaries SECRET! WHAT IS ONLY PERFORMED IN THE DARK AND SECRET PLACES--ALWAYS HAS A REAL BIG REASON FOR DOING SO! If the organization cannot stand the light of day--ON ITS INTENT--it is hiding something from you-the-people.

Again, I do not refer to PRIVACY of personal participation or security of business operations--I AM TALKING ABOUT THE MORALISTIC, RITUALISTIC, INTENT OF ANYTHING. For instance--WHY doesn't your Government want you to know that they allowed the actual murder of POWs and KNEW IT? Because that is a "secret policy" they KNOW YOU WOULD NOT TOLERATE AS CITIZENS! This has nothing to do with anything validly security-worthy--it is a reach for power, money and World Control which covers the SECRET DEALINGS. You KNOW the difference--so debate is not worthy here re­garding this message. Further, I do not tell you to "drop out" or anything else--I SIMPLY TELL YOU TO REALLY LOOK AT WHAT GOES ON (OR WENT ON AS YOU PARTICI­PATED) AND ARGUMENT HAS NO VALUE AND NEI­THER DOES DEBATE.

GEORGE GREEN ARGUMENT
    ABOUT THE INSTITUTE
    George Green continues to write to and complain to "everybody" about the Institute not opening all records to him and the public. Why? The Institute is a corporation based on valid corporate law! People participated with the guarantee of PRIVACY as should be the business relationships of EVERY BUSINESS IN THE WORLD. The INTENT, the operations, method of operations and the actual circumstances are PUBLIC TO EVERYONE AND CONTINUALLY RE-RUN PUB­LICLY. IT IS BOTH UNLAWFUL AND IMMORAL TO BREAK THE "PRIVACY" AGREEMENTS OF INDIVIDU­ALS BY GIVING "THEIR" ENEMY THEIR PERSONAL RECORDS. There is no intent or workings to so much as by­pass the IRS or any land-legislated laws. What was set up originally by Green to later "getcha" has fallen away as his dealings (and dealers) have been isolated.

So, in this area, what is "secret subterfuge"? The physically taking of $350,000 in gold coins which were sent to the Institute for use and diverting it SECRETLY to his own personal hiding place, moving it to another state (still in secrecy) and burying it in his backyard! THAT IS ILLEGAL and IMMORAL.

Now if you are a 32nd degree "Mason" or higher--you have lit­erally taken an oath which includes "...negation of God and the negation of the Soul." You have also sworn under oath to "....destroy frontiers, boundaries of all nations, of all industries, no less than of all families." What is there to argue or debate? You didn't realize...? Ah, so be it! But, friend--be honest with self even if never ye be honest with another. It is as with the Jewish Kol Nidre. Most, by far, "attorneys" are both Jewish AND Masons. Where does this leave you-the-people? So are judges! We now have ones taking oath against all that stands representative (you thought) of YOU and in addition the Kol Nidre is the "Vow of all Vows" taken FIRST on Jewish Atone­ment annually. It is an oath that negates ALL OATHS and, un­der Talmudic law, a Jew is to lie, cheat and steal if necessary against the Goyim--which is everyone except a Jew! This also indicates that there is NO OATH OF OBLIGATION TO TRUTH IN A COURTROOM OR LEGAL BINDING FOR MORAL TRUTH IN ANY JEWISH. PRACTICING MA­SONIC ATTORNEY!

So, how are you further locked into being "had"? The courts will NOT ALLOW anyone but MEMBERS IN GOOD STAND­ING WITH THE BAR "CLUB" (not licensing board) TO COME INTO COURT AND BE COUNSEL. IT IS WORSE WITH A CORPORATION UNDER ATTACK--FOR NO ONE CAN REPRESENT THE CORPORATION OTHER THAN AN ATTORNEY!

Do you actually think GOD will sort this out for you? Prayer after prayer flows to GOD to fix it, etc. No, YOU allowed it or did it and YOU WILL FIX IT OR IT WILL REMAIN BRO­KEN UNTIL YOU ARE BROKEN! Ask God to show you the way, give you truth and THEN, ONLY THEN, can YOU cause the mess of broken tatters to be reconstructed upon the founda­tion of truth and honor. No "brothers" from space-cadet school are going to whisk you away and no angels are going to RAP­TURE you away--you are going to confront that which is yours to confront--IN TRUTH--or you are going to pay dearly the price which will be exacted from you--UNTO THE NEW WORLD KINGS!

Good morning.

주제글 정보