PJ 99
CHAPTER 5
REC #1 HATONN
THU., JUN. 23, 1994 9:33 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 311
THU., JUN. 23, 1994
AGREEMENTS
SPECIAL NOTICE:
I will offer things which are pertinent in their content and as they flow through the regular conduits of "ability" to share openly. I am also under a silence agreement on matters which are taking place and have not yet come even into the circles of GOSSIP or RUMOR.

Suffice it to say, this is one of the most important times in the history of your nations--not just the United States (although the US is the current entity against which all actions are being monitored). I will continue to tell you what to watch for, what is "missing", what is "rumored", etc. I will say that an agreement is reached to NOT announce, nor will involved parties even know, when some things will happen--i.e., good example--the time of release of Ronn Jackson. This is for several reasons which were hammered out in negotiations. It seems that, according to ones who SHOULD know, that agreements have been reached and signed regarding several KEY players as you will recognize them to be as forward movement proceeds. REMEMBER: The first responses and negotiations with Ronn Jackson were to basically not "spill beans" UNTIL after the first of July. A lot of stuff, good and bad, is happening as we write. I will speak of a few rumors and documented ongoings.

EXECUTIVE ORDERS
There are several--not just one being passed around right now. YOU must realize that as things of this nature are released it is possible that they are distractors with no validity--or, are the REAL THING. It is difficult to tell from the "document" itself for it always depends on WHO released it.

I CAN tell you this much--"THEY" (the in-place administration) DO NOT NEED A NEW DOCUMENT EXCEPT FOR FINAL AND TOTAL CONTROL. THEY HAVE ALL THEY NEED IN PRIOR EXECUTIVE ORDERS--AND YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN "OFF" EMERGENCY SINCE 1933. So, whatever Clinton tells you is an "Emergency"--IT IS ESTABLISHED. HOWEVER:

Back on the ranch as time runs out there are several other things which are validated but it is impossible to obtain documentation because of "NATIONAL SECURITY" ability to hide the very "bills" and "orders" which should be ONLY handled by Congress but CAN NOW be handled by Clinton AND/OR "advisors".
One such document turns all U.S. military and National Guard personnel and operations OVER TO THE UNITED NATIONS. It is NOT COINCIDENCE THAT YELTSIN AND CLINTON ARE MEETING AND MERGING! Note what is happening at the Security Council meetings with NATO and Russia, please--something BIG is taking place. I will make no further comment except to WATCH IT UNFOLD AND ACT IF ASKED TO.

Another "rumor", however, is possibly far more important to you all. It is SAID that the Joint Chiefs of Staff have been told to ORDER all foreign troops OFF AMERICAN SOIL.

There is a faction, which has allowed for the Gold of which a basis for new currency can be handled, also making demands and have enough military clout to accomplish a task of significant size. Any of these demands and actions will coincide, OF COURSE, with any change-out of currency.

Watch the FED and see what Greenspan DOES. The NEW CURRENCY exchange or integration IS NOT SECRET. It will appear right along that you are changing into a NEW WORLD-ONE CURRENCY format--and Brazil, for instance, just introduced theirs this past week. THAT is far more important than you might realize for Brazil is VERY IMPORTANT, even if YOU do not know it.

New currency
expected to help
Brazil's economy

Brazil's President Itamar Franco said Tuesday that the introduction of a new currency, the real, on July 1 would be a decisive step toward freeing the country's economy from high inflation, now about 45 percent.
He said the new currency would replace the cruzeiro real.
Franco said the new currency would be "surrounded by tougher rules in the areas of monetary and exchange policies."
Financial analysts believe the government intends to maintain high interest rates and keep tight control on the real-dollar exchange rate.

I ask you to please NOT LET UP ON THE CONTACT WITH COURTS, PEOPLE, ETC.--YOU ARE GETTING EXCEPTIONALLY SHOCKING AND WONDROUS RESULTS. YOU CAN CAUSE THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE TO BE HEARD AND THAT WILL INCREASE AS MORE AND MORE "PEOPLE'S VOICE" PAPERS AND LETTERS COME INTO FOCUS AND NETWORK. THE "ENEMY" OF YOU-THE-PEOPLE HAS BEEN BAFFLED AT EVERY TURN. Can "they" march on through and bulldoze things into "their" power structure? Yes, but it gets harder and harder to accomplish the job because you DO, after all, STILL HAVE A WORKING CONSTITUTION EVEN IF IT IS REFUTED AND IGNORED BY THE ONES IN POWER.

FOCUS ON IRAQ "FRIENDLY FIRE"
SHOOTDOWNS
Does anyone remember the two helicopters which YOU shot down and then whined, moaned and called "friendly fire"? Well, good citizens--those choppers bore POWs and "hostages" being held because they could blow the whole of the shenanigans of wars back to WW-II into bits. Your GOVERNMENT deliberately shot those two vehicles down so that there would be NO WITNESSES! THIS, friends, is what you have come to!

You ask "Why does God allow this?" I suggest that GOD IS ASKING YOU, "Why have YOU allowed this?" YOU had better get your priorities and "blames" in order. It is not the "already dead" who will pay the PIPER, my friends.

WHO ARE THE ENEMY?
If you don't know then it is time, staff, to rerun the PROTOCOLS AND POSSIBLY EVEN THE TALMUD! [For TALMUD excerpts from journal #25 see chap. 10 & 11 this book. For PROTOCOLS in full detail from our past journals please see #20, #24, #29, #39 & #68. For ordering information see back of this journal.]

DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF THINKING THESE BEINGS TO BE "JUDAISTS". (THE "JUDAIST ‘JEWS'" ARE THE MOST VULNERABLE AND WILL BE THE FIRST SACRIFICED TO THIS BEAST OF PREY!) As bad or worse, dear modernized Christian, they also hold the entire RAPTURE in their grubby hands. So be it for it is set to come to pass in the short time ahead PRIOR to 2000 by which time allows for full operation as a totally evil-oriented and ruled planet. I ask you to look around you--do YOU think you are a "rehabilitated" species on your "prison" planet or do you consider that there is, by and large--a massive deterioration of moral intent and lessening of Godness? Does this give you a better picture, possibly, of the "sorting" processes under way--as MAN SORTS HIMSELF!

SOVIET MILITARY EQUIPMENT
Most of you will have no way to verify this statement, but it HAS BEEN NOTED AND VERIFIED. There have been massive movements of predominantly Soviet-made equipment shipped all over the United States. Whole trains of tanks, etc. (some not even bothering to cover the markings), have and still are being moved all over the nation. Most of the equipment is moving IN from already established storage in Canada and Mexico. You STILL have the power as a nation to require that these be removed--but not if you establish another major beachhead in a foreign country taking out your own military personnel.

The reason for the unmarked black equipment is that these are already under command and control of the United Nations and will not bear insignias until such time as the ORDERS are recognized.

DOMESTIC INCIDENTS
There will be more and more racial related VIOLENCE and distractions such as the Simpson murders. This will cause great unrest and ultimately race confrontations which will allow for all gun removal from you goodly citizens--and the very gangs who USE the guns in the first place will be organized (already are) to go door to door and collect your weapons, your reserve food supplies and thus and so. The gangs will be placed in the capacity of policing the communities and actions. This is already taking place in your mid-states--door to door. It already has been tested along the full length of your East-coast.

UFOs
Yes indeed, sightings are now prevalent with some landings taking place AND OF COURSE A LOT OF STAGED ‘LANDINGS'. The "sightings" are all over the globe--but heavy showings in the U.S.

No, there are not many of the VIEWED incidents, craft from our COMMAND--although there ARE SOME so don't go to sleep. You will find our fleet STATIONED and showing colors EVERY NIGHT. I will have to tell you a bit more about Blue Beam and a couple of other ongoing operations to allow you to more capably understand the integration of aliens among you.

BLUE BEAM PROJECTS
All "alien" inclusive operations are coming full circle now and you have a LARGE number of cross-bred aliens among you. There have been YEARS of integrated technology in the massive underground facilities. The aliens who "didn't" look like you--NOW DO! I don't think I need to comment on these "people" to any great extent under any circumstances but most especially not now while I have agreements of silence to keep. I remind you that SPACE ENEMIES are not your concern. The ENEMY IS LAND-LOCKED TO YOUR PLANET, JUST AS ARE YOU. Some have technology to get off the place but THEY HAVE TO COME THROUGH OUR COMMAND FLEET. That is not possible at this time!

The Russians (not the Yeltsin bunch) have control presently of the advanced Cosmospheres which are technologically superior to anything the ADVERSARY has available at this time as to useable power-equipment. They have the capability and have demonstrated it over and over again to OUTDO any other equipment you have--and they control the SPACE corridors. These Cosmospheres remain power-political elements and the house of cards can fall either way. If it gets into a power-WEAPONS use, they can take out anything anywhere on your globe--but it will be devastating. They DO have one higher technology which they cannot counter--and that is OUR FLEET.

I have to remind you that one FACTION is not a lot better as to intent of depopulation and actual genocide tendencies than is the other. The one faction of Khazarian Zionists and Earth-bound Banksters--BOTH outnumber the Elite of the forces efforting to preserve the planet. Both will destroy the whole rather than lose to the other--so it is massively difficult to sort it. What the "preservation" "troops" prefer is that the lands be somewhat stabilized and, most especially, selected nations brought into Constitutional stabilization with awakened masses and allow the factions of the "Big Bad Boy Himself" to finish his dirty work since there is no recovery to original mode with what has been perpetrated on you and put among you to bastardize your species.

EXPLANATION
This has been rather brief but necessary in order to allow you to understand that I too have responsibilities which outweigh you WANTING to know things which are simply privy through this route. I WILL NOT HAVE KNOWLEDGE IN MY SCRIBE'S CONSCIOUSNESS WHICH CAN JEOPARDIZE HER--EVEN IF ALL OTHERS ON THE GLOBE WOULD LIKE IT OTHERWISE. THE ENEMY WOULD NOT COME AFTER YOU FOR KNOWING THAT WHICH WE WRITE--BUT THEY WILL COME AFTER HER IF THEY THOUGHT SHE KNEW AND WROTE THAT WHICH IS AGREED TO BE KEPT SILENT THROUGH NEGOTIATION. I WILL ALWAYS NEGOTIATE BUT I WILL NEVER "COMPROMISE" RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR ANY MAN, BEING OR THING!

Curiosity in its purest form and "good intentioned" by ignorant people has destroyed the planet through all manner of foolish acts and ego-stance. I WILL NOT JEOPARDIZE EITHER MISSION OR PERSONS TO SATISFY EITHER ON ANY LEVEL OF PARTICIPATION. THE ONES WHO WOULD KNOW ME--KNOW ME AND NEED NO MAGIC SHOWS OR TELLS. I REMIND YOU ALL: THE TIME OF THE LORD IS AT HAND--RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!

GOD OF LIGHT WILL PREVAIL--BUT IT IS HIGHLY LIKELY THAT YOU MAY NOT REALIZE WHAT THAT MEANS. Hold strong in your intent and faith for God RARELY works his WONDERS as YOU expect. Salu.

CHAPTER 6
REC #1 HATONN
FRI., JUN. 24, 1994 9:31 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 312
FRI., JUN. 24, 1994
BO GRITZ
Oh, you think I am going to somehow blast Bo Gritz this morning--WRONG! I am extremely displeased that someone has sent forth letters stating that CONTACT "has received thousands of letters and calls about the dastardly deeds of Bo Gritz." THIS IS NOT TRUE! Because I disagree with the methods and personnel working with Gritz and their approach to the national problem DOES NOT MEAN THAT I EITHER THINK GRITZ TO BE A NON-PATRIOT OR UNWORTHY OF HEARING. HOWEVER, to have ones who wish to further their own personal confrontation with this Commander using our personal presentations is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

WHAT IS TRUTH?
Well, there is a "project" which was centered in the Northwest now referred to as Wolfgang. This operation was one which cost a lot of money to a lot of people. It involved Mormons, Gary Anderson and others, some of which included Commander Gritz--ACCORDING TO INFORMATION RECEIVED HERE FROM "INSIDE" SOURCES.

Believe me, readers, I WOULD NEVER HAVE SUGGESTED YOU SUPPORT GRITZ FOR PRESIDENT IF I FELT THE MAN HAD NO MORAL ETHICS, INTEGRITY OR CAPABILITY. Yes indeed, I do think the ongoing SPIKE sessions are NOT THE WAY TO GO but I CAN understand the approach and ones will individually get hurt because of the connections with the IRS surveillance agents and what I consider to be dangerous approaches to self-defense. I have no hold with violence of any kind but defense is certainly necessary--the best way you can get it.

Stockpiling of weapons is OUT, mostly guns in the hands of individuals are dangerous at worst and mostly totally worthless at best. To consider, further, that an 80-year-old grandmother can defend herself with a knife (as we have been TOLD) is foolish.

There are many untruths offered by both Gritz AND the powers in control regarding Southeast Asia and drug operations, Khun Sa AND POWs. I do not bless anyone involved in such activities. This paper and these journals are offerings of that which is brought to us to offer to you readers for your protection and insight--to the best of the abilities of ones working here. Bo Gritz and his group are a product of manipulation and programming and how can I state such a thing? Because Bo Gritz claims to have been in the "Delta" group and ALL DELTA FORCES ARE TRAINED THROUGH BASIC MONARCH PROJECT METHODOLOGY. Do I think Gritz is a robot of some sort? Does it matter? The FACTS are that Gritz has not finished his service to your nation and freedom.

CONTACT, I understand, has had many contacts regarding the negative aspects and activities of one Bo Gritz and we print them--because we offer a paper with INFORMATION. However, to use our NAME to further personal arguments when the facts are otherwise than as presented is not going to be acceptable. I do hope the parties in Oregon and Washington States understand this clearly. Further, the paper will offer no more on such as Wolfgang until such time as valid documents are IN THE HANDS OF THE PAPER STAFF.

Were the actions in that "project" unworthy of citizens? Yes. Was there a lot of money stolen? Yes. Were ones involved who now prey on patriots? YES. Are some of those parties now involved in SPIKE? YES! Are they watched by the very Government and, actually in the process, have become Government agents? YES. Are records from these people available to IRS and other Government criminal offices? Yes.

DIRECTIONS
You ones set yourselves up for impossible-to-overcome circumstances by FIGHTING the system by borderline means. Furthermore, survival gear need not cost arms and legs for there are better ways to use your funds in other survival needs. If you have funds to purchase the more expensive (but same) materials--go for it, especially if convenience is more important to you than is funding. However, would it not be better to purchase MORE and simply feed your neighbor rather than shoot him? Especially if you can do it for the same price? USE YOUR MINDS. IF YOU HOARD ANYTHING, IT WILL BE CONFISCATED IF THE SYSTEM IS NOT CHANGED.

ABOUT THOSE CHANGES
I told you yesterday that I will not discuss some elements of these changes which involve ME and my agreements to silence which protect people working in your behalf.

So why am I upset about attacks on Bo Gritz? Because he will offer you more in ability to defend this nation than 95 % of you citizens put together. When he stops having to consider me to be some serpent in lizard costume--we shall be able to resume our communications and respect. Bo demands PROOF and he is so involved in other aspects of his experience that he fails to take note--this is CALLED negative proof! This is the way most of you have to LEARN--through taking the WRONG PATHS most of the time!

MILITIA
Boy, this is a hot one and it is ASSUMED that somehow Hatonn will disagree with any such idea as being violent and unacceptable. STOP RIGHT NOW! OF ALL THE THINGS YOU HAVE COME UP WITH--THIS IS ONE WHICH CAN SAVE YOUR NATION AND PRESERVE YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE WEAPONS. THE ONLY WAY I SEE IT CAN BE, AS A MATTER OF FACT. (See "Militia" in journal #100 & CONTACT 6/28 & 7/5/94 for much more information)

CONSTITUTION
AMENDMENT II
(RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS)
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

No matter, they CAN deprive you of weapons if you don't adhere to the LETTER of "their law"! Do I think a man should have a right to hold a gun under any circumstances? It doesn't matter what "I" think! The facts ARE: IF YOU HOLD WEAPONS IN THE ORDER OF A MILITIA, ESTABLISHED AND IN THE EVIDENT PROCESS OF TRAINING OF SOME KIND--YOU HAVE A FAR BETTER CHANCE OF HOLDING YOUR DEFENSE WEAPONS THAN IF YOU ARE A MAN WITH A HOUSE FULL OF GUNS AT READY. ARE YOU WITH ME SO FAR?

We have so many interruptions and fires to extinguish that we have not had time to speak on these most important matters.

I DO NOT ADVOCATE ANY FORM OF VIOLENCE, KILLING IN ANY MANNER, SUBVERSION, OVERTHROW OF ANY GOVERNMENT, REGULATIONS ON ANYTHING AGAINST THE CONSTITUTIONAL LAWS OR OTHERWISE. MY PURPOSE IS TO OFFER INFORMATION IN TRUTH TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY TO GET IT TO YOU.

In YOUR CONSTITUTION there is built in a LAW which allows you to bear and use arms--IN A MILITIA! Cannot you ones who hold with defense weaponry be just a bit creative in your structuring? IS THERE SOMETHING THAT PREVENTS YOU WORKING TOGETHER IN SPITE OF COLOR, CREED, DOCTRINE BUT IN THE NAME OF CITIZENSHIP AND FREEDOM INSURANCE FOR YOUR NATION, TO ASSEMBLE AND HAVE A MILITIA? That is why the State Guard and National Guard was CLAIMED to have been established--as a militia type of force for you-the-people. Doesn't work that way any more, does it? Therefore, you are now caused, as with government, to re-establish those things set forth in your CONSTITUTION on your own effort. That becomes everything from a militia to the seat of government itself.

Even as we write there are workings of ones giving everything they have to restrain the movement of your military into the functional laws of the United Nations OR to allow further sending of YOUR troops to foreign actions. Further, there is an action to require that all foreign troops BE SENT OUT OF THE UNITED STATES. Will these things happen? Not unless you stand behind the ones breaking their necks to get it done.

Now, who do you want to lead your militias? Do you want a Bo Gritz Commander or a Peter Sellers? No, readers, I AM serious! YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN TO SEPARATE THAT WHICH IS PHYSICAL IN MAN'S PROJECTIONS AND DISAGREEMENTS OVER SPIRITUAL MATTERS. YOU do not have to bear the mark of the Beast to live in a world WITH the Beast. As a matter of fact--you have no real choice! So, you go for the BEST you can get, study and USE the laws as established--BOTH IN THE CONSTITUTION AND IN THE LANDS (UNTIL OTHERWISE CHANGED) AND YOU CAN MAKE IT! However, until you can get some changes in your JUDICIAL SYSTEM you will not be able to count on help from the courts! BUT, when the strength of the masses breaks through and the money (blood supply) is cut off from the cabal of legal club members (not licensed lawyers and judges) they will GO for they feed on status, power and MONEY. The same with politicians. So, you are going to have to establish a collateral government based on the LAWS OF THE CONSTITUTION AND DEFEND IT WITH AN ORGANIZED (REGULATED) MILITIA.

Yes, the adversary can STILL come take your property--UNTIL they no longer have the greater FORCE. They WILL HAVE THE GREATER FORCE UNTIL YOU-THE-PEOPLE WAKE UP AND SEE YOUR ENEMY AND STOP HIM. Your enemy, by the way, is a sniveling coward, anonymous in writings, out for HIMSELF so will hurt his own mother just to get for himself, etc. If your intent is in the protection of freedom and equity for ALL OF YOU then you have advantage, do you not? No one wants to come protect YOUR hoard of gold just so you can keep it--even if legal. It will behoove all of you to begin to do unto one another as if it were self. I think you are far more apt to defend the man who offers to share his beans when you are starving--than the man with the gold who doesn't share under any circumstances. These are the choices you are up against, citizens. And, furthermore, I WOULD WANT JAMES GRITZ HEADING MY MILITIA. My spiritual passage is not his business nor is his mine, except as it affects ME. Can you see the difference? In fact, he would likely be THE FIRST one I would ask if it were MY militia. Perhaps it is because I do not know other players and capabilities as well as I know Bo's that causes me to suggest this--and, furthermore, militias need to have sovereign rights in local communities and then on up the ladder--just as is sovereignty to individual citizens.

Why do the GANGS have to work for YOUR ENEMY? Can you not also utilize that energy and eagerness in building your own protective forces? They already have the guns and weapons! They, further, ALREADY DON'T LIKE THE ESTABLISHMENT THAT HAS DESTROYED THEM!

IN ISRAEL
Much is coming to the surface as the entropy is stirred a bit. Even in the so-called "Jewish" communities the truth has hit the fan and even in Jerusalem there is great uprising against the very existence of Israel as now established. You see, readers, Israel IS NOT that which was THOUGHT was being established. It has become a place for the GREATEST abuse and negation of those who, misinformed, THOUGHT THEY WERE "JEWS". I now refer to Hebrew lineage Judaists. This is almost the total OPPOSITE of Khazarian Zionism--or that group who created the humanist Talmud and created a NAME for selves, "Jews" (in the 18th century), and have taken the role of becoming Slave-masters and New World Elite RULERS. Let me share a newspaper clipping sent a few days back:

MAINICHI DAILY NEWS, 9 June 1994:

JERUSALEM (A.P.)--Tens of thousands of Jews packed Jerusalem's streets on Tuesday, dancing and singing to cheer the visit of a Hasidic leader who counsels against the existence of Israel.

Rabbi Moshe Teitelbaum, the leader of the Satmar sect, arrived in Israel with 2,000 followers to visit Satmar hasids here, dedicate a synagogue and sermonize against Israel, followers said. His last visit to Israel was in 1983.

"We live according to his teachings," Israeli follower Meyer Hirsh said, "but we don't see him every day. This is like a holiday."

Israel army radio estimated the welcoming crowd at 100,000. Jerusalem's religious neighborhoods were plastered with posters ordering Orthodox Jews to greet Teitelbaum and to "Dress your best."

Many of those who turned out to greet Teitelbaum were not members of Satmar, which only numbers about 5,000 in Israel, but followers of other Hasidic sects.

The Satmar denounce the state of Israel as a secular democracy and a profanity delaying the arrival of the Messiah.

The crowds pushed past police barriers, hung off balconies and peered over roofs, as Teitelbaum walked through Sabbath Square, the hub of Jerusalem's religious life.

[H: There is quite a bit more but I think this is sufficient to make the point.]

I offer this, not to change the world, readers, but to point out to you that "Jewish", as is proclaimed, is actually nothing more than a stolen right of religious practice to the original "religious" order. Even this article was hidden in the paper--in ALL papers. The Zionists don't have a clear cut road--ESPECIALLY IN THE PLACES WHERE THE ORTHODOX "JEWISH" PEOPLE ARE. There are relatively more anti-Zionists among the "Jewish" populations than in all other groupings. There are more PRO-Zionists in the Christian doctrines than in ANY JEWISH GROUP ANYWHERE ON EARTH! This should tell you a great deal about YOUR ENEMY!

Now, for something else interesting: This news clipping (above) came to us via a CONTACT reader in Osaka, Japan. That SHOULD TELL YOU A LOT: 1. That YOU in the U.S.A. get the LEAST such "news" and 2. That there are friends and brothers all over the globe who DO SEE.

GAIANDRIANA
I need to leave this writing because I have some scientific work to do with ones researching Gaiandriana and enhancement. I become short as I am called from my regular duties to input into these matters. This is because I do not WANT ANYONE TO PRONOUNCE, SUCH AS DOES GEORGE GREEN, that these are stolen products, unworthy and contaminated products and thus and so. This is an ongoing attack sounding like something out of netherlands idiot-works by the time reporters finish with us. The last reporter quoted our main researcher as stating that Gaiandriana is just pure water with white light and gold light. This is hogwash! What "gaiandriana" is, is cellular LIFE which transforms itself with other energy-forms introduced into its environment into a totally pure liquefied substance.

I am so weary of being misinterpreted, misrepresented and misquoted as to hesitate to participate with anyone, including this researcher, to prevent any public dissertation on the subject.

I am going to ask that the documents I WROTE on Drias, etc., to selected scientists be brought to me in hard copy and let me see what we can do to simplify language and print it in the paper. I have already offered that which is explained nicely by that which is called chondriana by some "producers" and that was taken as "theft" of information--BY GEORGE GREEN TO ONE MERKL. The facts are that it is impossible to scientifically explain any FACTUAL SCIENTIFIC SUBSTANCE WITHOUT UTILIZING LANGUAGE WHICH IS STRUCTURED FOR UNDERSTANDING. IT HELPS NOT FOR ME TO REFER TO PARTICUMS AND ELECTROMS AND DWERS AND HOLOBYSESS IF I RELATE IT NOT TO SOMETHING YOU HAVE SEEN OR HEARD.

The next thing that happens is that the substance WORKS! Well, God forbid it works because you ones then wish to shout, claim, and SAVE everybody whether they want to be saved or not. What you do is misdirect information and cause focus and more conflict. Do we have products? We? What do you mean by we? Yes and no. I have brought that which is effective and we have perfected it for the stages of acceleration in growth and photon thrust. This is, by necessity, expressed as ENERGY--light energy.

The "product" is available--we offer it and try to explain its value and potential as to possible enhancement of physical wellbeing. We can tell you what the research shows and that is ALL. Later, as we are able to expand in proper REGULATION, just as our limited ability now, we will move as we can have approval from ALL AGENCIES AND REGULATORS. We will never offer anything MEDICINAL as "chemical or drug" inference in Gaiandria product--EVER! It is not medicine, drugs or any of those things which you associate with same.

COUGHED UP TUMOR
We have one person who had a cancer in his throat. He, within this past week, coughed and spat up an entire tumorous growth--which seemed to leave no residual tumor cells. Yes, that is the way a tumor is often sluffed off--but the body healed--not anything put into the body. Yes, this is the second tumor disposed of in this one person--and we are pleased for this is how it should be--a body becoming systemically able to fight its mutations.

What is really sad is that in this very instance, however, the person is rejecting everything ingested in the form of food. It is so sad that your regulations have become so structured toward physical death of the cellular structure and disallow for any reasonable care at home (where this party is now placed). If, for instance, Gaiandriana with a few added minerals for cell balance, could be infused, the patient in point would thrive as the stomach would be able to heal while nutrition is offered in totally balanced form. What do I suggest instead? I suggest increased amounts of gaiandriana into gaialyte given in amounts to the limit of the ability of the person to accept the intake. Added to this mixture might be chamomile tea. Is the body rejecting food because of a sick stomach or is something else going on? If there have been two other major tumors--you have no way to know whether or not the body is sluffing off another and the malady will pass on its own. You must realize that as tumors "give up the ghost" they also release toxins. There is simply nothing I am allowed to suggest other than to perhaps call a REAL physician.

For nutrition you can add a couple of other things which might well ease the load on the stomach itself and that is through tofu "milk" and addition of chlorella mixed into the gaialyte. These will give nutrition to the body. The reason for the gaialyte is not that this is a "lite" drink but has balanced "electrolyte" base which is whole-balanced cell fluid and will help prevent dehydration of the body.

As in the case of Russ, in point--he has been radiated to the point that it is all but impossible to sidestep the symptoms of that kind of poisoning. There is no "magic" and you ones are living in deadly times where it is intended that if one thing doesn't "getcha" another will be waiting to do the job.

I know that it is hard for you to realize that the world has become that which it is. It is going to get worse before there are positive solutions to these problems which have befallen you as people and planet. The ones efforting to kill you are NOT GOING TO ALLOW YOU TO HAVE HELP--especially through them. Every effort will, further, be made to get rid of anything offered to assist--"...for your own protection..."; you hear it EVERY DAY.

THE UNLAW
Along the same lines of misadventures are your encounters with the law. Remember the rules for the doctors and lawyers! They both are club members. I suggest you try to avoid the hazards of integration within anything they either one have going. But you can't always avoid such interactions. So, do everything you can to avoid clashing with them--for they are in the "club" and YOU ARE NOT--SO YOU WILL BE THE LOSER in any conflict. You CAN get through this assault, readers, but it will NOT be easy nor magic. May you never lose sight of the goal and may that goal always be that for the greater good of all things Godly in WISDOM.

Thank you and good morning.