힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#099, USURPERS OF FREEDOM IN CONSPIRACY

PJ 99
    CHAPTER 7
    REC #1 HATONN
    SAT., JUN. 25, 1994 2:47 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 313
    SAT., JUN. 25, 1994
    INUNDATION
    As we periodically do, we have to again beg your patience and indulgence. We get over a foot high stack of mail a day and bunches of books. This is NOT to ask you to stop, this is to acknowledge, thank you and confirm more brilliantly than anything any of us can say--that you are waking up in massive numbers--seeking now to find a way to act.

By the dates on the more frequently received books it is amazing, readers, that some of you have been at this job for decades--actually all your adult lives. The fact that the TRUTH has been flowing from and through great patriots is overwhelming in that many of the references go all the way back to the Constitution.

So what, went wrong in your own generation that has speeded up the trap? Many things but much has to do with the fact that too few "cared" about the deceivers who would destroy your nation. Even some of those "leaders" and power-brokers didn't realize that they were not serving a "better cause" but thought they were the ones to help you run a better and more controlled world--UNDER THEM.

Part of the mail urges to have us get back to the writings of Wean, Jackson, Stich, etc. I am reminded that we never got very far even, in Iron Curtain Over America. Yes, I know!

I have already given you some of the answers that you are searching for through Jackson. For instance, the Kennedy assassination--I have already written on it but, yes, certainly, as we can free Jackson and move on to bigger and more aggressive things, we WILL get that to you--hopefully it can be in the form of publishing the books in point--all five volumes. Even Jackson, however, is going to find himself so buried in other duties that he, too, shall have to allocate the load to someone else.

You will find elsewhere in the paper a copy of a letter to Ronn Jackson, from a reader, and his response (See page 125). There are so many that there is no ability to share all but there is this one that needs to be shared because of two reasons--TRUTH and "why" Jackie Kennedy's death.

I don't want to stir in that pot here; it is both dangerous and we have so many other fish to fry as to bog us into the next millennia--without moving from the desk at hand. The facts are, however, that indeed--as we told you long, long ago (I have, frankly, forgotten the writing of the volume of the journal. I would appreciate that being located if anyone on the staff has time to check it out. Nord Davis, by the way, made extremely accurate input and predictions about the murder. Davis would have been, and intelligently so, Defense Secretary with Bo Gritz.) about these things and that J.F. Kennedy is NOT BURIED IN "HIS" COFFIN. I believe if exhumed you would find Tippett's body, or none--but there was a switcheroo. The sicko parts of the story are pathetic. The "missing" brain is in a jar on someone's mantle. As leaks continue to occur it was feared Jackie would tell. This is why the man in her life was who he is: Maurice Tempelsman. (Please go back a couple of paper issues and refresh your mind.) This man is one of the more clandestine deal-makers of your time.

The members of the Committee of 16 (17) knew all about everything and so did the Warren Commission--and so did the Kennedy family. I just don't want to attend that subject right now with so many other things going on.

O.J. SIMPSON
    Oh my, do I have inquiries! Is he guilty? Is he a set-up? Dear ones, the circus is on--don't miss the point by the number of "rings" in action. Note who just joined the "defense team" FOR Mr. O.J.--Dershowitz. This is the SAME attorney who claims the U.S. IS THE NEW ISRAELI HOMELAND! His claim to fame as they speak of this on the news is that he defended Helmsley and Tyson. Good grief--BOTH WERE INNOCENT AND BOTH WENT TO PRISON!! SO WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU HAVE GOING ON HERE? Well, it ain't good. I warn you--this is not "just" a brutal murder. This is a world-class DISTRACTOR FOR THE NATION WHILE OTHER HORRENDOUS THINGS TAKE PLACE WITHOUT YOUR NOTICE and it is planned to have major racial confrontations. No one even talks about other "suspects" but the claim is still that O.J. is not guilty. You have a real operation going here and everyone has already forgotten the murder victims--not ten of you out of a hundred can tell me the young man's (Jewish) name without looking. But, maybe O.J. did it, you might say. Maybe?? "Maybe" just doesn't cut it, does it? Have you ever seen any other murderers treated in this fashion? No, dear ones, THERE IS VERY DEFINITELY SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS WHOLE CIRCUMSTANCE! THOSE MURDERS WERE COMMITTED BY SOMEONE(S) WHO KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING AND DID IT EXACTLY RIGHT TO CAUSE THE BIGGEST STINK IN TOWN!

You don't think anyone would do this and set up O.J.? Remember something--O.J. was attached to the CIA. Now in this instance that may well not mean much--but other things do and it includes that attachment. However, when you think that no one could go to such lengths as to murder heinously and set-up someone else--what makes you think such a thing? Look at what we were just discussing above--Kennedy! And try Vince Foster just for the heck of it. Suicide? With two bullets to the base of the skull? Come now. Further, do you really think that O.J. would just go dump his bloody clothes in the washing machine for all the world to find?

Would O.J. NOW go along with a set-up and established STORY for the "good of all involved"--IF HE GETS OFF? Of course, because he doesn't have a choice, does he? Did he know in advance? I doubt it very seriously. The big boys have to play for high stakes now, readers--and this is only a beginning. This is so obviously a professional killer's handiwork that it belongs in a Peter Sellers movie. This is also staged to TAKE A VERY LOUD MESSAGE TO EVERYONE INVOLVED POLITICALLY--OR, ACTUALLY, CRIMINALLY.

Could O.J. have been "on" something which made him crazy and then forget? Yes, but how do you account for his friendly and totally normal behavior on the plane? And "why" would the whole world, including military, insist on looking (and will probably find) the murder weapon half way across the nation in a vacant lot? That is called "planted evidence" and somebody tipped somebody!

F. LEE BAILEY
    So what do I think of Bailey? Well, I don't think about Bailey. When I do, however, I think that he was trained in HYPNOSIS by the MASTER TEACHER, MARK GILBOYNE so if anyone can hand a jury over on a platter--he can!

MORE IMPORTANT!
    I remind you that there may not be much more "interesting" going on--but there is a lot that is certainly "more important!"

You had a bunch of men who literally ruled America and still do, that you hardly even know, much less know their importance and their roles in your destruction. Are they on Ronn's "committee"? Could be! I've told you to watch out for some ongoing action from a few of them who are still kicking about into everything. I'd really keep an eye out on Clark Clifford and old Robert McNamara. Then there was Abe Fortas, N. deB. Katzenbach and let's not forget Dean Rusk and Walt Rostow and on and on.... Old and/or "dead" just doesn't matter any longer, sleepyheads.

If they could suicide Forrestal, my dears, they will murder or suicide ANYONE!

I remind you that there are at least two MAJOR factions at work here and I suggest that you need to attend what is happening in your nation instead of becoming so totally sidetracked because the media is in a feeding frenzy and the "chum" is being poured out all over them. For instance, no one hardly noticed a 140 point drop in your stock market this week as O.J. gets every newscast and tabloid. Watch it because you will always have a big celebrity on the block of "news" EVERY TIME THERE IS A HAPPENING TO COVER.

KHAZARIANS
    How would YOU like to be a German and have this next hit you?

Bonn, Germany, Sat. 14 May, 1994: "Chancellor Helmut Kohl's government plans to make a crime out of far-Right denials that the Holocaust murders of Jews took place...."

Bonn, Germany: "‘Auschwitz lie' to be an offense in Germany: ...to make it a criminal offense to deny that the Holocaust murder of Jews took place...."

It was already a criminal offense, readers--a criminal offense. It is an offense in every British-connected country and the push is to have it a criminal offense in the U.S.A. Now, that doesn't mean that the Holocaust is actually REAL as presented--only that no-one can talk about the possibilities of it NOT BEING FACTUAL AS PRESENTED BY THE HOLOCAUST-USING JEWS.

Was there a holocaust? Yes, there was a terrible massacre of Christians--by the MILLIONS, 10 or more, by Bolsheviks (Jews) at the time of the Zionist-created Communism take-over of Russia. There was also a holocaust by any standards, except "fire", of prisoners in EISENHOWER's DEATH CAMPS as World War II came to a close. Millions of people died of starvation (deliberately inflicted by, yes, allies--under the orders of Dwight D. Eisenhower) [a Jew]. Was there death and destruction, a holocaust, in Germany? Yes indeed--of the same kind except that there were also other than Jews so the Jews had no corner on the holocaust market. The worst atrocities in fact took place in Soviet-run camps. None were set up for "gas" execution chambers. Do I think the Nazis were nice people? No--I think they were, however, PEOPLE just as JEWS ARE PEOPLE. THERE IS NO CORNER ON THE TERROR OR HORROR MARKET ON YOUR PLANET, CITIZENS.

I have one major pick with the "holocaust" as the Zionists make it a law to observe and write into history books. The history is a lie and therefore heinous for all to come in any future you might have upon the place. THERE WERE NOT 6 MILLION JEWS AVAILABLE AT THE TIME OF THE ATROCITIES TO HAVE KILLED THAT MANY ANYWHERE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. There are more Jews now taking payments from Germany than there were available at the time of said holocaust. WAR IS HELL, READERS--AND IT IS DEPLORABLE THAT EVERY YEAR THE STORY WORSENS--FOR HALF A CENTURY! Further, to count as history a KNOWN AND WRITTEN-AS-FICTION STORY ABOUT "SCHINDLERS" AND MAKE IT AN EDUCATION REQUIREMENT--IS ABOUT AS BAD AS YOU CAN GET. The story itself was not claimed to be a truthful documentary--it was written as FICTION! I am NOT against Jews, holocausts-in-telling or any such thing--I AM AGAINST LYING AND PUTTING IT AS TRUTH INTO THE ARCHIVES OF HISTORY.

I can agree with the top line of the stationery for the Institute for Historical Review: "The first law for the historian is that he shall never dare utter an untruth." Cicero. To deliberately tamper with the documents of history is unthinkable--and the way in which civilizations are brought to demise.

It reminds me of the UFO garbage of truth, partial truths and lies. However, the fact that there is "truth" involved also--and especially respected by the very ones who LIE to you about everything else and including aliens--should allow you to understand that there is factual evidence somewhere.

We'll offer a bit of "old" news on that subject, just for the interest of it, in a bit--but first, I would like to reprint a letter which arrived here a couple of days ago. This is from a "reader" who has "been there" and if that is not valid input--where do you get YOUR INPUT? I declare that you get it by whatever method the creeps want you to get it!

[QUOTING:]

June 17 (or possibly 19th), 1994

Dear Publisher of CONTACT:

The "Global Messiah" is dead (Satanic Rabbi Schneerson). That's the GOOD NEWS. [H: No comment for he certainly WAS NOT a "messiah" except for the few he taught and who believed him. Global? No, I don't think so, readers. Good news? I have no comment whatsoever--any man in human flesh will die. Some can be preserved, refurbished and restructured--but the human condition is a movement toward death of physicalness at some "time" in the journey.]

I'm your reader (but not subscriber) for more than one year and I enjoy some of your true articles very much. Of course, I'm not a new-comer to the Zionist Conspiracy--what is according to my consciousness based on my personal observances for well over 20 years, the cruel reality--the truth! As a Slovak by birth, from behind the "Iron Curtain" and Judeo-Bolshevism, I'm a true expert on politics, so to me there doesn't escape any AshkeNAZI (Khazarian) name anywhere in the world! Of course I have their Satanic Talmud, Protocols, etc.--to know the facts.

Yes, they (the usurious parasites) run the world, and I know all of the "Bee-nests", including the Global New York sometimes called "Jew Yoke".

Knowing all 13 Slavic languages, German, Italian, Hungarian and of course, English, doesn't qualify me as a "globalist or internationalist", but just allows to me an access to various patriotic, Christian and Nationalistic publications, perhaps unknown to you. Beside that, I've still the "Guts" to look to the Zionist-dominated mass media, just to assure myself about the facts of the Zionist/Talmudic Cabal for ages systematically conspiring against us "Gentiles" and others.

My "point" to you consists from two parts, good and bad credit!

Good: I totally admire and agree with your points on Zionism, Freemasonry, Bolshevism, Satanism, Libertism, Judaism, Sodomites and so on, all born or offsprings from the Satanic Babylonian Talmud to the "New Age" Judeo-Christian occultism, etc.

Bad: You should stay more in reality, focusing on the true and easily proven facts-subjects, because sometimes it seems to me--you are blasting out just another "Journalistic Duck" or "overconspiring"--sorry, but true.

OTHERWISE THE CONTACT IS EXCELLENT
    I'm distributing some of your Contacts overseas and to Canada. (The same with the Spotlight, Jubilee and a few others, mostly older publications from the IHR--I've plenty of.)

In several privately published Newsletters dealing with the Global Conspiracy by ZOG (Trumpet II from Illinois, The Truth-Ohio, and Winston's Journal, Alberta, Canada), etc., didn't escape the reality of the foreign troops on the U.S. soil, preparing and training for a deployment under the U.N.O. flag and ZOG to "Hot Spots" of the world! Some of the same divisions are stationed at Montana's bases and elsewhere! In fact, in about 7 (seven) states. Soldiers from the U.K., Belgium, Netherlands, Poland and even from Romania!

Surprisingly, you don't know anything about the important U.N.O. "SWAT teams", but I do because I live close to the Ft. Lewis base and I talked to one British Sergeant--and yes, the U.N. "Blue Helmet" operation is in the final stage of preparations and perhaps deployment!

"Union Jack" vehicles are quite often cruising even on I-5 freeway--destination "unknown", but some were spotted heading eastward on I-90 toward Eastern Washington and perhaps into Idaho and Montana! Holy truth!

On the other hand, I'm carefully observing the anti-Yeltsin and anti-Zionist (Western) mood and movement in the "brotherly" MOTHER RUSSIA, and I see "Big Troubles" there within 1 to 2 years!

According to the Moscow-based but in Novosibirsk flourishing "PAMYAT" (memory, remembrance) V. Zhirinovsky is half Jew from Alma-ATA and Zionist provocateur! Set-up just for another stage of global Zionist Conspiracy!

The "former" Bolsheviks are in "reconsolidation" stage targeting "higher ranking" officers of the still Red army--the "key" to the possible reversal of history in Russia!

"Let's wait and see," because Russia is "Boiling" from within!

Respectfully,

Y(J) A. K.

God-Jesus Christ bless you all!

P.S.: Our de-Judaisation of Christianity must continue and shall never die!

One of the very nicest things about this letter just shared is NOT the content--but the freedom to share and he did--he sent several things along with the letter. This, you see, is not a subscriber but a faithful reader. This is WHY we must find a way to stay in publication--for so many cannot afford to subscribe to all the journals around and yet it requires all of them to get a valid picture from which to draw valid conclusions and formulate actions. May we ever serve for through the sharing of truth will come the ability to regain freedom and order out of this chaos.

UFOs
    Now let us turn to something to which I can relate a bit better than to Zionists and conspirators.

I have so many inquiries about various locations, experiments, bases and other interesting things as to not be able to wade through them. Are there aliens among you? Yes. Are there places of great vortex powers? Yes. Are the stories about, say, the Bermuda Triangle, true? Lots of them ARE!

I am particularly captivated by a reader who has saved a paper since 1971--waiting to get some information because he/she couldn't let it go.

Dear ones, I want to get on with this subject--BADLY. It is what I'm here for and how I come to be here. I can't, however, go into details because I have agreements to be silent about some things until we can get some of our people into freedom and also to avoid derailing the train which might salvage your national Constitutional LAW. If the United States can turn about--the world can see the plight and turn about.

I don't want to say much about "aliens" that I have already covered because the ones among you are mostly the product of massive genetic/DNA work--done in some of those infamous underground facilities. Most don't have anything to do with my teams but that is not the bigger problem for me as to speaking on these matters at this time. I would have to elaborate on crystals (especially blue crystals), locations of "windows" or "doors" (portals for passage), Montauk experiments, brain-mind-control, replication and of course, craft patterned from alien craft and technology integrated by and from alien technology and on and on. YOU HAVE IT ALL HAPPENING AND IT HAS BEEN EVIDENT FOR A LONG TIME--IN MANY, MANY PLACES. This is all a part of the unfolding of a magnificent play--some evil but also, readers, a lot of GOOD. Man is tested and the wondrous marvel of mankind is that he is gifted and CAN become Godly in his expression. Will HE? Yes, I believe he shall--even on the place most desecrated at this time in evolvement.

For the "interest value" let us share with you this article which appeared in a paper in March, 1971. It SHOULD have made world news--but of course did not--as usual with this subject.
    UFO BASE OFF FLORIDA COAST
    DISCOVERED BY GOVERNMENT PHYSICIST,
    JONATHON WRIGHT
    by Frank Nelson
    EVIDENCE INDICATES DISAPPEARANCE OF OVER 120 SHIPS AND AIRPLANES IN MYSTERIOUS BERMUDA TRIANGLE WAS CAUSED BY FLYING SAUCERS. [H: I wonder if anyone notices how absolutely silly that sounds? Flying saucers? The most wondrous craft in the cosmos--a set of dishes?]

Unidentified Flying Objects are using an isolated island in the Bahamas as a base for monitoring U.S. space flights and for a staging area to collect human "specimens" from earth.

Dr. Jonathon Wright, National Aeronautics and Space Administration physicist, revealed this startling news at his Nassau hotel last week after returning from a 3-month research cruise through the outer islands.

"There is no question about it," Dr. Wright said, "we have absolute proof that UFOs periodically land on a tiny shoal about 50 miles off Grand Cayman."

Dr. Wright heads a special-priority UFO investigative department in NASA. [H: Well, you can also basically thank NASA for all the inter- intra-alien "stuff", even BLUE BEAM.] He also participated in the UFO study carried out for the Air Force at the University of Colorado two years ago.

The NASA team was drawn to the Bahamas shortly before Christmas when two more ships and an airplane mysteriously disappeared in an area called "the Bermuda Triangle".

Over 120 ships and planes have vanished so far in a triangular area of ocean between Bermuda, Miami and the Bahamas.

"We've wondered for years what was going on in that area," said Dr. Wright. "At the Cape Kennedy control center we would get strange electronic blips during launch times. Our instruments showed that they came from this area.

"Then there were all the famous disappearances of airplanes and ships in the Triangle. On top of that we had several accounts of UFO SIGHTINGS FROM SOME OF THE ISLANDS.

"So when the two ships and the plane disappeared in December, we decided to have a look," he continued. "We took a small boat full of electronic equipment out to one of the small islands and sat and waited."

After two weeks Dr. Wright reported that his research team sighted three bright, circular objects descend toward the horizon not too far away.

Then, a week later they took off again and disappeared in the night sky. Dr. Wright moved his small boat in for a closer look and two weeks later the three objects landed again.

"This time we were very close," he reported. "We could see two small windows in the tiny craft. The UFOs themselves were shaped like tuna fish cans and could hover and fly sideways."

Dr. Wright says his team landed on the small island and walked toward the strange machines but he won't say what he saw when they arrived.

"Someday I suppose the full report will be made public," he said, "but not yet. All I can say is when we got very close to the objects, they took off with incredible speed and headed into the sky in the direction of Bermuda."

Dr. Wright says there is a definite link between the mysterious radio signals received at Cape Kennedy and the disappearance of small planes and pleasure craft in the Bermuda Triangle.

NASA isn't saying too much about the radio signals but anyone can read about the vanishing planes and boats, all of which were lost in the month of December in different years.

On December 5, 1945, six Navy planes flew out of Fort Lauderdale and vanished without a trace. A Mitchell [B-25] bomber with 13 men aboard was sent after them, and it too disappeared after calling in that they were lost.

The Navy moved an aircraft carrier into the area and 50 planes searched for remains of the lost aircraft but found nothing, not even an oil slick.

In December 1948, a DC-3 with 32 passengers aboard disappeared in the Triangle and in December 1949 another DC-3 with 24 people aboard vanished. Not a speck of wreckage was found from either plane.

In December 1963 another DC-3 disappeared between San Juan and Miami.

In 1967 a cabin cruiser vanished without a trace just north of Grand Cayman.

The most recent disappearance involved two more yachts and one small plane in December 1970.

Dozens of search planes failed to find anything at all in the exact area from which the yachtsmen and pilot made their last radio calls.

Strangely enough, all UFO sightings in the Bahamas were recorded during December!

A native of Grand Cayman Island saw a bright light descend to the horizon the night the small plane disappeared.

"At first the light looked like a very bright star," he said, "but then it started moving back and forth, getting lower and lower. It stayed just above the horizon for about ten minutes and then disappeared.

"I watched and half-an-hour later it rose again and seemed much closer and brighter. Then it quickly went straight up and out of sight."

Dr. Wright concludes that "extraterrestrial creatures" [H: Creatures?? I wonder what YOU mean by that term--we are ALL creations and thus "creatures"!] from outer space have decided to watch Earth's inhabitants from a safe place which is still close to one of America's important scientific bases.

"The Bahamas is perfect," says Wright, "because these creatures can watch Cape Kennedy and electronically record everything that happens there. And they can also gather Earth specimens by capturing planes and small boats which venture into the Triangle." [H: Hogwash! Watch? Yes. The rest? NO! In fact, you are far enough along in your understanding that you MUST know what happens to those "things"--it is the same part of the studies which will BLUE-BEAM-RAPTURE YOU NICE FOLKS RIGHT OFF INTO NEVER-EVER-LAND! Where are those ships and planes--AND PEOPLE? Well, like most of your stupid experiments--most of them are GONE and the people deaded. Some have made the transfer and some even made it with parts of themselves intact.]

Dr. Wright feels that these creatures have been watching Earth from the Bahamas for many years. [H: Yep, and you haven't improved much during that time, readers.]

"Now they've created the strange mystery concerning the Bermuda Triangle and it is very valuable to them." [H: WRONG! You have created this cute little trickery in the vortex layouts where you can dump your blame onto that which is NOT.]

They can continue capturing the occasional ship and plane each December and make it look like a strange natural phenomenon so people won't get frightened." [H: Have you ever heard such balderdash idiocy--like it gets to be an accepted habit of some kind? What becomes apparent is that NASA had to do some publicity distractions along about March of 1971, to cover assets?]

"People will just say, oh well, there goes another plane in the Bermuda Triangle." It's very convenient. [H: Do you see how they think of and treat you-the-people like TOTAL IDIOTS!? Just "Oops, there goes another planeful of people! Oh well."]

"My own theory is that a large mother ship, or UFO, hovers several hundred miles above [H: ABOVE?] the Triangle and watches everything that goes on there. Then, when there is going to be a moonshot or something of interest, it sends down the small reconnaissance UFOs. [H: Well, at least they are getting "warm"--the Cosmospheres are there too!]

"Those are the ones we saw on the island and, based on what they were doing, we can say that they were monitoring our January 25 moonshot. [H: To have monitored THAT moonshot we would have had to be about 25 levels DOWN underneath the WHITE SANDS facility!]

"They are very careful about the whole thing so as not to panic the people on Earth. They only watch one scientific development, our moon program, and only take one or two specimens every 2 or 3 years." [H: Yeah--who needs more?]

Dr. Wright won't explain exactly how he thinks the ships and planes disappear [H: I bet!] but he hints that the huge UFO mother ship comes down to the surface and actually lifts whole yachts out of the water, or flies alongside a small plane and captures it in midair.

"You see," he says, "this wouldn't arouse suspicion since small planes and yachts are always disappearing." [H: Really??]

"People don't get too upset because few people seem to care when a rich person disappears in his private boat or plane. That's just one of the risks of sailing or flying. [H: Am I really reading this??]

"And these people make perfect specimens for the space creatures to study. They are usually quite intelligent men, business leaders, important officials and so on. [H: WOW!]

"I can tell you one thing," said Dr. Wright. "I'm never going back to that island in a small boat and I'm never going to fly across the Bermuda Triangle." [H: Why? I'm sure no self-respecting alien would want to STUDY this specimen--for he must be one of your more stupid productions. But, do you see how disinformation propaganda to COVER COVERT AND TREACHEROUS ACTIVITIES TAKES PLACE? Wake up, sleepyheads, and pay more attention to things like some of the X-Files--especially the ones about your secret facilities, secret research and secret joint-venture technology. Do you suppose he said "above" to cover what happens UNDER the Caymans and "the Bahamas"? Maybe it is even to cover what happens in the BANKS "ON" THOSE ISLANDS?--MY MY--JUST THOUGHT WE, TOO, MIGHT "SPECULATE"!]

Salu and Good Evening.

SHARING AN EXCHANGE OF LETTERS
    FROM RONN AND KEVIN
    5/27/94
    -6/2/94
    Dear Ronn,

Thanks for your last letter, I am also keeping up with the CONTACT and I heard you on the 5/14/94 tape. You sound somewhat like Gunther Russbacher.

I note your interest in Officer Tippet. Nord Davis (of North Point Teams Topton, North Carolina) made a detailed study of the JFK assassination which he published in 1968 as a pamphlet (still available, I'll get you a copy if you want). He noted the most unusual phenomenon of Officer Tippet being checked into Rosemont(?) Hospital, pronounced dead and then moved to Parkland where JFK's body was. Tippet had a similar stature to JFK and Davis theorized that ‘they' did a swap, which accounts for the huge discrepancy between the report from Parkland and the autopsy at Bethesda. Interesting theory.

Well I thought Henry Gonzalez was a good guy and that he was actually trying to investigate BCCI and BNL & related banking scandals. You mean he is trying to shut down the TreasuryGate (Tommy Buckley) case? (See chapter 12 for TreasuryGate update.)

Did you read the Mark Phillips/Cathy O'Brien material, re-run in the 5/17/94 issue of CONTACT? I heard them speak a couple of years ago in Santa Rosa, they came out because there was a lot of child abuse--satanic--pedophilia going on, one of Michael Aguino's old stomping grounds. Mark said that he had done mind control research for NASA; he made an interesting observation that the start in the ‘science' of mind control, came from some discs found under one of the pyramids; he did not elucidate further.

Hatonn alluded to discs under the pyramid, by alerting Nora (Boyles) to a clue in Andersen's Fairy Tale (The Marsh King's Daughter) about a door under the Sphinx. Nora really dug into this (see her book The Garden of Aton) and one thing she found was that both Napoleon and Hitler mounted scientific/archeological expeditions to the area.

A friend of mine had a book (he loaned it and never got it back and it's very hard to get) [David M. Lewis, Secrets of the Pyramid], about a modern expedition by a group of amateurs into one of the pyramids. They had found a parchment in Greece and took 30 years to figure out that it was telling how to get into the pyramid. There was a door opened by a huge block moving, when activated by sound from a tape recorder, up on one side. It was so musty and stale they had to come back with scuba gear. This they did and followed passages, in and down to another sealed door, also activated by sound. This opened into a room cleaner than an operating theater, full of discs of some kind. They were of a thin metallic material, foil like, some kind of computer disc. They could be crushed in his fist and would spring back to perfect original shape.

There was some kind of consol with a huge crystal which they could not figure out, and a form, suspended in air with no apparent means of support. Hatonn made mention of "Wouldn't you like to talk about what's under the pyramids" on one of the tapes but they decided it was too dangerous. Have you heard about any of this?

I'd better close now and get this to you. When you move please give me your new address.

Sincerely,

/s/Kevin
    6/3/94
    Dear Kevin,

Thanks for the letter. I see that you are a student of the "JFK" fiasco so I will tell you something in advance that is revealed in Book IV of The Death of Camelot. "JFK" is not buried at Arlington National Cemetery. I am familiar with Mr. Nord Davis's writings and he is correct in his hypothesis. The only people who know that the bodies were switched is the Kennedy family, the Warren Commission, and The Committee that I describe in my books. You may now include yourself in some very privileged company. This was done because the original autopsy proved that the shot fired from the knoll was the fatal shot. This was also one of the reasons that details were sequestered until 2040. Another reason was Government also suspected involvement of "Earl Warren" although they had no proof.

"Gonzalez" still has the opportunity to be a good guy but he is the "A-typical politician" and will succcumb to political pressure. I know these people and they are predictable as day and night. Believe me, you have no idea what is about to break about "BCCI" & "BNL". If the Government doesn't release that information, I will. Many other people are involved besides "Clifford and Altman".

I have been all over that area and the atmosphere there is heavy. The discs that are referred to are genuine and I will go into detail when I reveal my involvement of "MJ-12". The discs are a product of others. I will explain later. Hatonn knows of my knowledge and intent; that subject will be addressed after my release.

There is considerable activity going on regarding my release. All is with the Federal Government. CONTACT will run; in the next issue, a request of the readers to start a letter writing campaign to the Governor of Nevada. I would request that you and anyone else you know to write the Governor. Keep your request of a general nature, if you would, urging my release. This will put pressure on the Federal Government.

His address is:

Governor Bob Miller

Capitol Complex

Carson City, NV 89710

I appreciate your letters and interest and may the Light (& Force) be with you. We will prevail. Thanks again. Please continue to write.

/s/ Ronn Jackson

Kevin J. Lyons

Dear Ronn,

Thank you for responding to my last letter. I really look forward to hearing from you. Incidentally I am forwarding copies of your correspondence to CONTACT, so if there's anything you don't want published please indicate.

Right now I am at a stop-off en route to my daughter's graduation (8th Grade) in Northern California. A very warm day here.

I will certainly start writing to the Governor of Nevada as requested. I am curious to know why you are incarcerated in Nevada. It would also help to know why you are incarcerated, how long the sentence was and if and when it expired. I have heard that you were due for release recently. Some details would help to add persuasion in the letters.

Since hearing you on the 5/14 tape, with Michael Silverhawk I received an information packet on the Refounding Amendment, and then got a call from Barbara Scott. She has entered it as a California Initiative. We need 2.7 Million signatures by Dec. 26, 1994. If it fails we have to wait 2 years to re-enter it. Barb is very gung-ho and positive, but it seems to me we should have given ourselves more time. The question is, do we even have that time? Would you please comment on this (i.e., should we delay the starting gun if it's still possible to do so.)

I was aware of Barb but had never met her and was pleased to find out that she is a CONTACT reader. Also that she had been out to video tape an interview with you at the jail. I now have a copy. Will send one to CONTACT if they haven't seen it. I was curious to see what you looked like.

I am not exactly a JFK Conspiracy student. I have been a student of the CONTACT and its predecessors for the last 4 years, and the JFK thing has come up. There's tons of research and interest in that one subject. In fact there's tons on the whole World Conspiracy so that it boggles the mind that Joe public is unaware of it. The prospect of having 2.7 million of them see that we even need to re-found is daunting to say the least. We need a miracle.

Incidentally, is it true that CONTACT is read throughout the government and the halls of the elite conspiracy? When and how did you first learn of it?

Getting back to one of your earlier letters, can you describe what you saw and did in the underground facilities that you visited. Who controls them and what goes on there and how do they keep the public from finding out? Actually I think I know the answers from CONTACT but any further first hand corroboration you can reveal would be most appreciated.

Thank you for the confirmation on the Tippet/JFK swap. the revealing thing (to me) abut it was to realize that Earl Warren and "The Government" were not in collusion. These people must be very clever and must have selected officer Tippet for this role as part of the original plan. I can't imagine that the doctors at Bethesda could have been fooled.

I have just read the June 7, 88-page CONTACT and I urge you not to reveal anything that would endanger your safety. There are all kinds of things I want to know but I can wait.

As far as going inside the North Pole, I thought that the entrance at the poles was much larger. I have read, or heard, of Norwegian fishermen sailing North and finding a reversal in the temperature gradient and sailing inside and finding tall inhabitants and tropical vegetation. Can you corroborate any of this? The subject of a hollow earth has been mentioned by Commander Hatonn in SPACE GATE, SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET and in some taped meetings. Also in the Walter Russell material it was pointed out that most all natural bodies have hollow centers. The journals mentioned the flight of 200,000 Nazis to Antarctica at the end of WWII and some subsequent clues of their continued presence and that they will be a major player in the end-times scenario. Also the voyages of Admiral Bird. Other sources have described a hollow earth, inhabited with a central sun, which shining out of the opening causes the Aurora Borealis.

I'd better close this and get it mailed. May God bless you and keep you safe. (Commander Hatonn has often mentioned that you can ask within for protection and receive it.)

Keep up the good work.

/s/--KEVIN
    6/16/94

Dear Kevin,

Thanks for your letter. If you wish to quote me to CONTACT or anyone else, please feel free to do so.

I chose to be incarcerated in Nevada. I broke the law and the charges were "theft" and "attempted theft". I am trying to get my date as I write.

The "Refounding Amendment" is a start but if passed, will only be a band-aid on a mortal wound. What we need is a change of over-all attitude and to install into people there are no "free lunches". We must accept responsibility for our, each and every action. I don't want to take care of your grandparents and don't expect and will not ask for you to take care of mine. 12/26/94 is not realistic to get 2.7 million signatures but it could be done. Barbara Scott is persistent and she has balls. No, go for it. Doing something is an attitude that must be adapted by more. Then two is "leadership".

I'm not sure why you would like to see me. In here, I'm one of many convicts and wear blue like 6000 others do. Some people have see the video by Barbara Scott and thought I was being too easy. Most of my life, I've been into doing, instead of talking. I need to learn to balance that but I learn fast.

A miracle is only a state of mind. Just start getting signatures and if its meant to be, it will be.

I first learned of CONTACT being read by the COMMITTEE by talking with members of the COMMITTEE. Then, when talking with my attorney, he was laughing about something I had said in CONTACT. The members of Government that were present had a copy. When I spoke with members of the Banking Committee, they quoted from CONTACT.

As to who controls the underground facilities, I can't say, although control is probably a joint effort. My Government "ID" card with the metallic strip, granted me access. Much or should I say, selected members and officials of many countries have access. They are primarily in the scientific field. The primary source of information that the public receives is from the mainstream media. For you information, the mainstream media knows very little of what really goes on. If they find out, their information is suppressed. You really don't think that for example, you can learn anything from the, San Francisco Examiner or the Oakland Tribune.

The members of Government were not intelligent enough to be in the same company with the Committee. The committee didn't hire officer Tippet, "Sylvio Osvaldo Tomayo Reyes", AKA Carlos, the Jackal did. Carlos died in Grover City, California on September 29, 1963. The payoff to "Tippet" was made by someone who you correspond with. The Doctors signed the death certificate at the direction of others. They did not examine or view "JFK"s body.

The entrance to the North Pole is large enough for any vehicle that is made on this planet to enter, 1 1/2 miles wide and (guess) 2000' feet tall. There is no water access to the North Pole.

I am familiar with the Journals and what was said about the Nazis. Read what "Hatonn" has said. There are no Nazis either hidden or involved in this subject matter. There are German people, Scotts, Indian and just about every other ethnic background that you know. Some you don't know.

The core of our planet is not hollow. There is one passage that I know of from North to South. The center of our planet is still moulten. Obviously, the passage from the poles is not in a straight line but is adequate for experienced pilot. Yes, there is a source of light in the inhabited areas. But I cannot give you the source. There is vegetation but I cannot give you varieties. I have been in several facilities and the only difference that meets the eye is the strata above you. Houses, apartments, food stores, etc. I was working and to tell you the truth, I didn't pay that much attention. My perception of many subjects is different as I have grown to accept those things. How I perceive things now is different.

The end time scenario that you mentioned, if it comes, will not be brought on by Nazis. It will be brought on by certain members of the human race. However, the end is no where near. We are just approaching the beginning April 12, 2011.

The Aurora Borealis is a result of a frozen lake, West about 10 miles from the entrance of the one at the North Pole. You will be interested to know, Admiral Byrd is playing a major role right now in many things. He kept his mouth shut. When you find out what I am saying, you will be surprised. Thanks again for writing and keep it up. We will meet.

s/s--Ronn Jackson

CHAPTER 8
    REC #1 HATONN
    SUN., JUN. 26, 1994 9:36 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 314
    SUN., JUN. 26, 1994
    THE USURPERS
    There is only ONE way to get information to you that MUST BE AVAILABLE in order to know players and circumstances in order to understand or even begin to "fix" the circumstances in which you find selves.

I remind you constantly that you have several FACTIONS at work--each, and all, with the same general intent--RUN (RULE) THE WORLD WITH ALL THE CONTROL, PROPERTY, AND POWER. The various "groups" have torn down your government and your global nations, including and in a major way--the U.S. and basically "The Americas". There is always a vying for power, money control of wealth and food supplies AND all property. Some will differ in intent and "reasons" for this power and control--but the results will be the same while the battle is underway. It will be through these factions that the horrendous tribulations will be brought upon you

We offer here as much as we can cram into the tiny few pages of print and effort to cover things other than daily things you are forced to miss. However, there is no way that this can be continued in ever increasing load as is. We can get ones to type and print that which is necessary as you move onward but it must, crew, be put to disc for people will perhaps go back and get journals--they will hardly ever take time to go back and dig in newsprint. Why? Because there is no time in anyone's arsenal for such things. We can tell you where to get information which IS AVAILABLE. My task from onset is to bring you truth in selected material already available. Dharma doesn't go research (except in things which are NOT available to you) and then it is NOT RESEARCH, it is simply following my instructions. I use this as example for Gaiandriana and all things associated with that little marvel. Someone also had to make the perfect loaves of bread to suit the machines and thus and so but she cannot physically do it all.

Rick is now buried under stacks and stacks of material sent for my attention and between Dharma, Rick and the other mail receivers--it is overwhelming--for you see, the information IS OUT THERE AND NOW ONES ARE SENDING IT IN AS CONFIRMATION AND NEW EYE-OPENERS CONSTANTLY. Each and every item is hard to put aside as each needs to be offered the minute it comes--I repeat, we will simply do the best we can and offer that which is the most awakening, confirming and urgent for action.

There will be material regarding MILITIAS in this paper. All states can utilize a basic formula such as offered by Montana--BUT BEWARE IN EACH STATE--FOR THE STATE CONSTITUTIONS WILL DELIBERATELY BE DIFFERENT. FOR INSTANCE, CALIFORNIA, WE ARE TOLD--HAS NO PROVISION FOR A MILITIA! THAT IS NOT AN ACCIDENT, READERS! As these things begin to open up--you who seek guidance and a JOB, here they come in overload abundance. The "gangs" need to be gotten into POSITIVE stance--in PROTECTING and NOT DESTROYING! There are massively important roles for each of you willing to do something! BUT IT MEANS YOU MUST BE ALERT AND AWAKE AND THAT MEANS WE MUST DO SOME MORE CONFIRMING FROM THE PAST EXPERIENCES WHICH CAUSE YOU TO BE ABLE TO SEE AND HEAR AND KNOW.

Here I will example something from prior to and around the year 1968 as now elderly players were coming into their power positions and the treason was constant in the workings toward these times of today. How many of you remember the Pueblo? I thought not! It was a far more atrocious incident than the U.S.S. LIBERTY! I have to tell you of these things and where to get the information--IF YOU STILL CAN. A lot of these books and materials are long ago buried or destroyed. I am going to offer you great bits from such a book, THE USURPERS by one Medford Evans--from 1968. Mr. Evans states that this book is about and for: "The men who rule America--and appeal to those they rule." These are among the SAME ONES WHO STILL WIELD THE POWER TODAY AND NEVER EVEN GET THEIR HANDS SLAPPED. WHEN THEY ARE CALLED UPON FOR DISCIPLINE WHEN "CAUGHT"--THEY ARE HONORED INSTEAD.

However, along the way here there are so many topics which need covering that I cannot pass them by--especially as regards YOUR IDENTITY and your spiritual pathway. In offering these tid-bits there may well be errors involved because we are not giving lessons of original thought herein. We are bound by the regulators to only give that which can be proven as truth and/or PRESENTED BY ANOTHER PARTY. I CAN ONLY SELECT THE MOST CLEARLY TRUTHFUL INFORMATION AND ASK YOU TO USE YOUR GUIDELINES AND KNOWING--BALANCED AGAINST ALL THESE RECENT YEARS OF "LESSONS" WE HAVE OFFERED. WE CAN DO NO MORE!

One of the most frequently asked questions is "Who are the Israelites REALLY?" This simply "means"--who are the races or people actually being and sent in the family of that which is GODLY based humanity. It no longer has anything to do with race, creed or color as it once could be identified--it DOES have to do with truth of origin. One of the reasons for pushed interracial cross breeding (not to be crude) is so that YOU CANNOT TELL! Therefore, you cannot look to any of the original criteria--but to the intent of SOUL JOURNEY. In other words, "Those who accept and try to live by the Christed teachings," and those who have moved into a humanist-non-acceptance of those teachings. I neither JUDGE nor condemn either--but I do DISCERN DIFFERENCE AND AM COMMISSIONED TO "TRY" TO TELL YOU AND SHOW YOU THOSE DIFFERENCES. EACH MAN-BEING (GENERIC TERM FOR HUMAN) WILL CHOOSE FOR SELF AND DECIDE ACTIONS FOR SELF.

From a reader comes a pamphlet which was reprinted in January of 1981 so the printing institution may well still be in function. It comes from Lord's Covenant Church, Inc., America's Promise Radio, P.O. Box 5334, Phoenix, Arizona 85010. Now the cute little quippers will say, "Ah, but that is just another ‘christian' bunch of narrow minded bigots." What do you expect from ME who travels with and has come totally in service to THAT CHRISTED BEING? I AM A CHRISTED BEING ISRAELITE! SO, TOO, ARE MOST OF YOU! YOU HAVE SIMPLY FORGOTTEN WHAT WE MEAN BY THE TERMS FOR THEY HAVE BECOME USED BY THE VERY ENEMY TO MANKIND'S GREATER WONDER. IN THE PHYSICAL YOU ARE NOTHING--IN THE WHOLE OF SOUL INFINITY YOU ARE ALL.

Title:

SO YOU KNOW YOU ARE AN ISRAELITE??
    This is Sunday morning so I too shall take my privileges, readers. If you do not wish this information, don't read it but I think it will touch in truth a lot of you who struggle with this subject in even an objective way. To cover the subject AS ACCEPTED we have to use the teachings AS ACCEPTED--the bibles and historic records.

[QUOTING:]

TO THOSE WHO KNOW THE SAXON
    AND KINDRED PEOPLE
    ARE ISRAELITES:
    When God revealed Israel's true identity to you, He gave unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven (Matt. 13:11). And then Christ said, Blessed are your eyes, for they see; and your ears, for they hear (understand). For verily I say unto you, that many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM; and to hear (understand) those things which ye hear, AND HAVE NOT HEARD (UNDERSTOOD) THEM.

Many Americans are becoming convinced that we Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Germanic, and kindred people are [among] the "israel" People of the Bible. With that glorious knowledge that we are God's Chosen People [H: And not those who TAKE CLAIM TO BEING.] comes the realization that we will be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us (Luke 1:71), because of God's blood covenant with our forefathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Ministers who preach the Israel TRUTH hear from many who praise the preaching of the Gospel of the Kingdom and our Racial Identity. They SAY they believe America badly needs such preaching. However, many continue membership in FALSE churches and thereby support the False doctrines about Jesus Christ, Israel, Jewry, the Law, Race, and Rapture, Christ's Kingdom, Hell and Heaven, and almost all else!

Are we in a condition similar to Israel at the time of Elijah the Prophet? He spoke the Truth to Israel and then said, How long halt ye between two opinions? If the LORD be God, follow HIM; but if Baal, then follow him, AND THE PEOPLE ANSWERED HIM NOT A WORD (1 Kings 18). God then gave them the sign of fire. Will we need that again to drive our Race from its False Priests?

Is it possible that God is using an elimination process just as He did before He used Gideon and 300 men to deliver Israel? (See Judges 7.) Of the 32,000 men who were "inducted" into Gideon's army, 22,000 of them were "discharged" as being fearful and afraid. Of the 10,000 who remained, 9,700 were "discharged" when they were careless and not in a position of preparedness. The 300 who stood every test and remained faithful were given a trumpet and a lamp. Obeying God's plan, they blew the trumpet (gave warning), broke the pitchers (false doctrines that hid God's Word), and exposed the lamp (God's Word) for all to see. The result? Hope and comfort to Israel; panic and destruction to her enemies. Israel was saved! [H: And you see it has NOTHING to do with the Zionists who in the 18th century decided to call themselves JEWS! Certainly it has nothing to do with those same Zionists who thieved lands from Palestine and set up aN illicit State on stolen lands--calling it ISRAEL.]

LESS THAN 1% OF THOSE WHO KNEW GOD'S PLAN FOR THE DELIVERANCE OF ISRAEL WERE USED IN THAT PLAN! How many people today, who know our identity as God's israel people and His plan to deliver us through the preaching of HIS WORD, are being "discharged" from His army because they are fearful and afraid? How many are put aside because of their refusal to support God's present-day "Gideons", His israel pastors?

Opening your understanding to this Truth was your "induction call" into the army of Jesus Christ. Will you ignore the "call" and go back, as did 31,700 in Judges? Or will you report for "active duty", supporting Bible Truth in this final battle in "The Conflict of the Ages"?

The choice is yours. As Joshua said to Israel of old and as Christian Israel pastors say to you today, If it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD (if it is obnoxious to you to support the Truth), choose you this day whom you will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites. He was telling them that if they chose not to serve the God of Israel, they MUST choose to serve other gods! What is YOUR answer today?

Long, long ago it was Jesus who said, It is impossible but that offenses will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come! It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones (Luke 17:1,2).

The Greek word translated offend means literally "trip up" or "entice to err". Those of you who attend, and give God's tithe money to the churches and ministers who preach False Doctrines to God's Chosen People Israel--the doctrines that cause the little ones to be taught errors--are those to whom Christ spoke when He said, It were better for him (you) that a millstone were hanged about his (your) neck, and he (you) cast into the sea. What a judgment pronounced by Christ! However, all of Scripture exhorts true believers to separate themselves from error. We cannot claim we were not commanded to leave!

OUR COUNTRY'S CALL
    by John Greenleaf Whittier
    Up the hillside, down the glen,
    Rouse the sleeping citizen;
    Summon out the might of men!

Like a lion growling low,
    Like a night storm rising slow,
    Like the tread of unseen foe--

It is coming--it is nigh!
    Stand your homes and altars by;
    On your own free thresholds die!

Clang the bells in all your spires;
    On the gray hills of your sires
    Fling to heaven your signal fires!

Oh! for God and duty stand,
    Heart to heart and hand to hand,
    Round the old graves of the land!

Whoso shrinks or falters now,
    Whoso to the yoke would bow,
    Brand the craven on his brow!

Freedom's soil hath only place
    For a free and fearless race--
    None for traitors false and base!

THE USURPERS
    by Medford Evans
    PART 1, EXCERPTED PORTIONS

PUBLISHERS' PREFACE
    Western Islands (publisher), Belmont, Massachusetts 02178.

As this book was going to press, its message was becoming of more urgent importance with every passing day. We can confidently expect that its importance will be growing the day after it is published, and afterward, for an extended period into the future. [H: I think his man had no idea HOW IMPORTANT!]

This is true because the Usurpers of whom the book warns are every day becoming more brazen; the abuse of power is every day becoming more flagrant; and the power-builders ever day dig deeper, build higher and broaden their predatory encroachment upon the people of the United States.

It is not an American government which is preying upon us, but a power elite of renegade Americans, foreign interlopers and infiltrators. Behind a phony facade of ideological idealism, they are imposing socialistic, communistic views and methods upon us from the top. They have taken over the reins of American government, twisting our Constitution, rewriting our laws, subverting our political system and our free society.

At the same time, the Usurpers are buying, with taxpayers money, the allegiance of the indigent, dependent "poor," the riffraff and the criminal element to create a phony demand for what they appear to offer. At every level of our society, segments comprised of misguided, and warped, intellectuals, socialistic labor people and businessmen who live on government contracts and handouts, aid and abet the process.

The drive of this socialistic elite toward total power is picking up speed. They had gotten as much as they could out of John F. Kennedy. He did not outlive his usefulness. This fact, and the pattern it helped to reveal, alerted author Medford Evans to the need for this book.

Following "final" editing of the manuscript, Martin Luther King was assassinated--executed might be a better word--dramatically, in public, as John Kennedy had been, thus supplying traumatic experiences for a bewildered American people. The manuscript, accordingly, was adjusted.

Again, as galley proofs of the type were being corrected, another and even more horrifying public execution took place--that of Senator Robert F. Kennedy. And, once more the manuscript was adjusted.

At this point author Evans mailed us a batch of new material which might have made the book even more "up to date". But despite the swift procession of events on a swiftly tilting planet, no further changes in the book were contemplated. A book that was intended to be entirely current could never be a book. The book was permitted to stand.

The Usurpers would present essential fact, important truth, an urgent message, somewhat independent of passing events. It would mirror the tragic drama of our days no matter how the actors on stage changed places, or vanished from the scene, between acts.

For the problem is not merely that of power-hungry individuals. The problem is the growth of that absolute power which corrupts absolutely.

Former President Eisenhower, during the "recession", had asked the American people to have "confidence" in their "leaders". They heeded his words. Their confidence though well-intended was misplaced. They might better have heard and heeded the appeal of Thomas Jefferson who, at the birth of our Republic, asked to hear no more of confidence in men, but that they be bound down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.

Today, powerful men, Usurpers, charge that the Constitution is outmoded, that it is an outdated eighteenth century document. [H: The same time as the Khazarian Zionists created the TERM "JEW" AND LABELED THEMSELVES AS SUCH--stealing the very birth-right and identity of the Judean people.] They seek to break the chains which bind men down from mischief. Where they cannot break the chains, they slide out of them. They do great mischief. They are Usurpers, the men who do the work of Master Usurpers behind the scenes.

Once again, as at the birth of the Republic, the American people must confront the problem of the usurpation of power. They must realize that this time the power they confront is grotesquely greater, more sinister, calling for even more courage, more resolute lawful action than in the beginning.

Author Medford Evans, a former administrative officer in the United States atomic energy project, urges us to change not the form, but the content of our government; to rid the United States of its imported oppressors and the renegade American leaders who would impose their tyrannical rule upon us.

AMEN! When you look at it in this way--you are not confused by the Jew or not-Jew circumstance. Most Khazarian Zionist One Worlders ARE NOT EVEN WHAT YOU CAN "CONSIDER" "JEWS". SO, WHAT YOU NEED IS A TERM FITTING THE CIRCUMSTANCE--USURPERS IS DESCRIPTIVE AND NON-DENOMINATIONAL AND NON-SECTARIAN IN RACE, CREED, COLOR OR INTENT.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#099, USURPERS OF FREEDOM IN CONSPIRACY

PJ 99
    CHAPTER 9
    REC #2 HATONN
    SUN., JUN. 26, 1994 11:41 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 314
    SUN., JUN. 26, 1994
    NAMES TO NOTE IN THIS OFFERING
    DEAN RUSK
    WALT ROSTOW
    ROBERT McNAMARA
    CLARK CLIFFORD
    ABE FORTAS
    N. deB. KATZENBACH
    PAUL NITZE
    There are lots of others but THESE are some of the ongoing USURPERS of your nation and freedom--DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE!

DIRECT SEQUENCE: THE USURPERS, Part 1:

CHAPTER I: A.D. 1968
    U.S.S. PUEBLO
    The Year 1968, which Americans expect to end in victory for some party or independent group among us, began with defeat and humiliation for us all. In a previously unparalleled insult to the American flag, the Russian puppet government of North Korea [H: Isn't it INTERESTING that you again, today, have such big happenings and near war--in Korea? These things are IMPORTANT, readers.] seized a vessel of the United States Navy on the high seas and haled it captive into Wonsan harbor. The eighty-three members of its crew (except one or two who were perhaps lucky to be killed in the encounter) were imprisoned and charged with being spies--an offense traditionally punishable by death, and in the Orient commonly an occasion for ingenious torture.

In the United States instant popular outrage at the enemy action was soon frustrated by the ambiguous conduct of our own government. Spokesmen for the Johnson Administration immediately admitted that the captured vessel, the U.S.S. Pueblo, had been indeed an "electronic intelligence" ship, in plain English, a spy ship. This admission at once virtually precluded any possibility of "the immediate release of the vessel and her crew" which Secretary of State Dean Rusk said the Administration was working to obtain. As if to guarantee the failure of any such effort, Secretary Rusk said, "We would like to see the Russians give us some help in this."

From the outset of the Pueblo incident, Washington's position was in effect: (1) we were indeed trying to spy on Russian-dominated North Korea, (2) we hoped the Russians would be good enough to help us get our spy ship back. It is rather as if a policeman tried to investigate the activities of a housebreaker and then begged the gangleader to make his man give back the flashlight he had snatched in the scuffle. The simile is hardly dignified; neither was the conduct of the Johnson Administration, nor Secretary Rusk's language. To reporters Rusk said, "My advice to the North Koreans is to cool it." This advice had as little effect on the Russian puppets in Pyongyang as if it had indeed come from a San Francisco hippy.

Out of the legal cul-de-sac in which the United States was placed by the Administration's admission that the function of the Pueblo was espionage, out of the official weakness exhibited in throwing ourselves on the mercy of Moscow (hardly noted for mercy), Americans in midwinter 1968 could do little more than puzzle over the questions generated by the bizarre event. These questions included:

(1) Why did the Pueblo not acquire sufficient intelligence in time to take evasive action? Should not the officers in command of such a ship be the last to rely on artificial conventions such as the 12-mile limit for security, and be guided by real knowledge of real enemy capabilities and intentions? How on Earth can an ultrasophisticated instrument of an ultrasophisticated intelligence agency let itself be taken by surprise?

Since "intelligence" covers intent as well as ability, it may be said that Commander Lloyd M. Bucher had no reason to suspect that the North Koreans would attack the Pueblo. Russian "trawlers" prowl continually in American waters without our attacking them--though we know that they too are in reality electronic intelligence ships. There are several reasons that the U.S. Navy doesn't apprehend Russian "trawlers"; one is that we are supposed to be afraid of the consequences. Why were not the Russian-dominated North Koreans afraid of the consequences of seizing the Pueblo? What gave them the confidence to twist the nuclear American tiger by the tail? Did they have advance assurance that the operation would be as painless for them as in fact it turned out to be? [H: Is it possible that the United States was surrendered to the Soviets well over 29 years ago instead of 9? Ponder it!]

(2) If initial news reports were factual why was no armed resistance made to the North Korean attack on a vessel of the United States Navy? The Pueblo itself, according to first reports, offered no resistance. Armed with two or three .50 caliber machine guns (accounts vary), it kept them "under canvas" (TIME), "tied down with their muzzles pointing inboard" (NEWSWEEK). Speculation was that wounds suffered by four members of the crew resulted from efforts to destroy esoteric equipment on board rather than from fighting enemy boarders. Later accounts denied the complete passivity of Commander Bucher and his men; columnist Paul Scott said February 5 (thirteen days after the event) that according to official but confidential reports made to the National Security Agency and circulated "within the Navy", the Pueblo did fight back, that two attempts to board it were repulsed, that members of the crew were wounded by enemy gunfire, that the .50 caliber machine guns were used, but eventually put out of operation by enemy fire, and that only then, on the third attempt, did the North Koreans succeed in boarding and capturing the ship. But whether the officers and men of the Pueblo made a gallant defense or none, they could not and did not make an adequate one. The prize was towed to the Russian submarine base of Wonsan, Korea. All Americans who survived were imprisoned and charged with criminal "aggression" which was allegedly admitted by Commander Bucher in a broadcast. The broadcast was quickly branded as a fake by those who knew Bucher and knew the English language.

What is not open to question is that the Pueblo got no help from either the U.S. Navy or the U.S. Air Force. Navy fighting craft in the Far East were still too far from the scene. Why? The Air Force, with bases in both nearby South Korea (five to ten minutes jet flying time) and intermediate-range Japan (thirty to forty-five minutes flying time), was helpless, in part because planes otherwise suitable for such a mission were armed only with nuclear weapons--which the United States is committed not to use for any foreseeable reason, and which certainly would have been inappropriate for rescuing the Pueblo. This explanation of the Air Force's inactivity raises far more questions than it answers, one being: Do not available fighter planes have permanently installed weapons--machine guns, cannon, sidewinders--which would have been helpful in strafing the Pueblo's captors? If not, why not?

It is assumed for twenty years that American air and sea power are unrivaled in the world. Such a standard source of information as the Columbia Encyclopedia states soberly in the Third Edition (1963): "At the end of the Second World War... the United States emerged as the uncontested leader in world sea power." To be sure, Secretary of Defense McNamara had been in the Pentagon only two years when that was written, and Lyndon Johnson was not yet President. In the air, American primacy has been, also, taken for granted. Around 1955 there was talk by such as the Alsops of a Soviet buildup in strategic air power, but after Sputnik I (October 1957) wiseacres agreed that Russian success with missiles was due to their having bypassed development and construction of manned aircraft to concentrate on upping thrust and payloads for ICBM's. Whatever the merits of that speculation, there has been little or no pretense in recent years that Russian-manned aircraft matches ours, and in any case it was not an ICBM which was needed to protect the Pueblo. Actually, the Pueblo needed less air cover than we refused to give the Cuban freedom fighters at the Bay of Pigs.

(3) Why was the Pueblo not scuttled, if necessary, to prevent capture? This is not just a matter of honor, though it is a matter of honor. The Pueblo carried some of the most advanced inventions in the field of electronic data collection; its crew were trained in operation of the instruments in initial evaluation and interpretation of the data--perhaps in more. The Pueblo represented a tremendous investment in brainpower. This is what made it such a prize for the Russians. [H: Perhaps you will now better understand WHY so many of the Korean POWs were taken to Russia?! And are STILL THERE--if alive. You might also note that these POWs on the helicopters shot down in Iraq--were some of these very men--scientific giants who COULD TELL ALL!] It should not be forgotten that it is the Russians who hold the Pueblo. Wonsan is in North Korean territory, but its harbor is important because it is a Russian submarine base, more important than Vladivostok. The Russian control of Wonsan harbor is more complete than our control of the Panama Canal, or of the U.S. Naval Base at Guantanamo, Cuba.

It is nonsense to say, as the news magazines have said, that Commander Bucher did not have time or opportunity to scuttle his own ship as he should have done. If he had the right training, the right equipment, and the right orders, he could have scuttled the ship--either literally and in toto, or effectively through destruct mechanisms in the ship's classified equipment. If he had sunk the ship, he and the crew might have perished with it. Sacrifices of that nature have been made before. One thinks of Thermopylae and of the Alamo. (One does not, however, demand such sacrifices; that they are voluntary is part of their heroism.) There is, from the military point of view, the consideration that men who are captured will be subjected to "brainwashing", including the most subtle forms of torture. They might rather die. It should be their choice.

(4) Why was the Johnson Administration's reaction to the Pueblo incident so slow, feeble, and ambiguous?

Walt Rostow, a former undercover chief for the CIA, now the President's Special Assistant for National Security Affairs, is said to have learned about 1:00 A.M., January 23, Washington time, of the Pueblo's capture, three hours earlier, noon Korean time. Although Secretary McNamara had been informed perhaps a half hour earlier, it was Rostow who, after mulling it over for an hour, broke the news to Johnson, calling him at 2:00 A.M.

TIME says that Johnson "stayed in bed but was briefed during the next four hours as additional details flowed in." NEWSWEEK rationalized, "Since there was little the President could do at that point, he went back to bed and catnapped until 6:30 A.M." Little the President could do?

By that time Commander Bucher and his men had been taken ashore at Wonsan, charged with crimes, and had their pictures taken, marching to jail with hands up. The photograph, distributed by TASS and cabled to the United States by the Associated Press, was just the image the enemy needed to offset the one of the Marines raising the flag on Iwo Jima twenty-three long years before.

When Johnson finally got up that morning, he got busy. What did he get busy about? He tried to prevent Americans from "overreacting". That was the way in which many officials in Washington saw the problem--to restrain ourselves. Senator Mike Mansfield, the Majority Leader said: "We ought to keep our shirts on and not go off half-cocked until we know more." Senator John Stennis of Mississippi, a "hawk" and chairman of the Senate Preparedness Subcommittee said: "We must avoid precipitous and rash overreaction. We must proceed without panic."

We Americans have to be so careful! We don't know our own strength! We sure don't. Our armed forces are virtually paralyzed and our citizens don't know it. But North Korean estimates of their own strength seemed to be pretty good. They cheerfully sailed in and took the Pueblo!

Johnson consulted with Special Assistant Walt Rostow, and with Secretary of State Dean Rusk, Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara, CIA Director Richard Helms, Under Secretary of State Nicholas deB. Katzenbach, Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Nitze, and others. The results? Apparently none. That our government would take essentially no action shocked the nation.

Americans wanted a Teddy Roosevelt Percicaris-alive-or-Raisuli-dead ultimatum from the White House. But what did Lyndon Johnson do? He called up the Reserves and the National Guard. If the Starfighters and Thunder-chiefs in Korea at the time, if the nuclear-powered carrier Enterprise based in Japan and reportedly ordered pronto to Korean waters could not compel the respect of the Communists in East Asia, what could the National Guard with--shall we say--lesser equipment and not in battle condition be expected to do? As a response to the seizure of the Pueblo, the calling up of the Reserves and the Guard simply made no sense. [H: Looking back you can see that it made all the sense in the world--just as TODAY--it keeps the citizens IN LINE AND UNDER CONTROL. THAT IS WHY THERE ARE TROOPS ALL OVER YOUR NATION NOW--TO KEEP YOU-THE-PEOPLE UNDER CONTROL AS YOUR NATION IS HANDED OVER!]

(5) Why did the Johnson Administration tell the truth about the Pueblo's being a spy ship when it never tells the truth about anything else? The only consequence of such an unnecessary admission was to make the recovery of the vessel and the rescue of the men even more difficult.

Recapping our questions: (1) Why did the Pueblo let itself be attacked? (2) Why did none of the armed forces come to its rescue? (3) Why was the ship not scuttled, if necessary, to prevent capture? (4) Why was Washington so dilatory and ineffectual in its reaction? (Surely an underreaction.) (5) Why did Washington admit that the Pueblo was a spy ship?

The cynical answer to all these questions is that the Pueblo was deliberately delivered to the Soviets--with most of its equipment intact and most of its highly-trained crew in good health. One cannot accept such an answer, can one? If only it were not so hard to find another answer! [H: Can you see that in the opening of eyes and ears these things can now be realized as EXACTLY what they WERE--it should be getting easier for you citizens to recognize the ongoing pattern--for it is with you EVERY DAY!]

The Administration is anxious to prevent or curb "overreaction" by the American people. It is this country, the United States of America, which in the view of the Liberal Establishment represents the main threat to world peace. One face of the Establishment asserts with Presidential aspirant Robert F. Kennedy that the Vietnamese War itself is an example of American warmongering, while the other face, in the person of President Lyndon B. Johnson himself, tries to maintain that we are carrying on some kind of holding action, but also reassure the sophisticated that there is no intention of carrying things in Vietnam to the point of military victory. Indeed, one senses that the fighting in Vietnam is, among other things, a sort of therapeutic bloodletting, which may actually prevent the Americans from becoming involved in any more serious military venture. The Americans are to be kept occupied in Vietnam in the interests of Communist-aiding world "Peace".

The surrender or delivery of the Pueblo to the Russians entailed the risk that the American people would "overreact"; that they would insist upon a military victory in the Orient, and thus produce a loss of face for the Communists. But General Vo Nguyen Giap's "Tet" offensive throughout South Vietnam, striking simultaneously in dozens of cities--including Saigon with its airport, its docks, its character as the center of the American presence in Southeast Asia--this offensive took the American people's minds off the Pueblo by showing them they had more serious things to worry about. When the modern, presumably impregnable American Embassy was taken and held for hours by a handful of Viet Cong, when enemy rifle fire crashed through windows in General Westmoreland's "Pentagon East", when Marines and longshoremen on the Saigon docks were overpowered and supplies foraged by Viet Cong from American vessels--when all this and twenty-five other assaults, from the Mekong Delta in the South to the ironically named "Demilitarized Zone" (DMZ) along the 17th parallel in the North attacks were considered as probably mere diversions or feints to prepare for a more serious attack on the fortified United States base at Khe Sanh, Americans began to realize that their troops in South Vietnam have no secure base, no line of resistance or attack, no discernible objective. Perhaps what we have in Vietnam is half a million American hostages, armed expensively, but--deployed and curbed as they are from Washington--armed to no purpose, unless it be ultimately to supply General Giap. Giap once said--when fighting the French--that in technologically underprivileged Southeast Asia, "the sole source of supply could only be the battle front." We shall consider this very real possibility later in this book.

In those days, before Dien Bien Phu, even General Giap probably never dreamed how much richer the loot would be when the Americans came in force, never dreamed how in 1968 his "Tet" offensive might serve also the purpose of diverting attention from a ship named Pueblo. Giap probably never imagined that a "Pueblo", delivered to his Russian allies in the North, would represent a sophisticated triumph of logistics for "Peace". By heating up the situation in Vietnam, Giap "cooled it" in Korea, where the Russians now have the electronic gear of the Pueblo on ice.

Whittaker Chambers had a quote: Whatever does not destroy me makes me stronger. The Korean War and the Vietnamese War have not destroyed the United States, perhaps have made us stronger. If so, it can only be because we may have learned something. What can we have learned? Something like the following:
    (1) that the Korean War is not over and that we have not yet won it. If the seizure of the Pueblo was on the level, then our Navy and Air Force are either incompetent or hamstrung from within. If, as seems more likely, the seizure was not on the level, then the Administration is not loyal;
    (2) that Communism is a coordinated world enterprise, which can program action in one theater, such as Korea, to accomplish an objective in another, such as Vietnam. The sequence could be reversed;
    (3) that American fighting men have no secure base in Vietnam--that our troops have not so much invaded and taken South Vietnam, as they have been surrounded and left as possible hostages in a hostile environment from which we shall be lucky if we can get them out--a la Dunkirk;
    (4) that--since none of this was necessary but must have been planned, in part at least, in Washington, and perhaps elsewhere--only the blindest faith could continue to believe in the loyalty of the Administration in Washington.

The author of this book, who worked for six years in Washington in a sensitive government agency, does not believe that the top men in Washington are incompetent. I do not think, either, that many, if any, of these top men are traitors in the classical sense of simply betraying their own country, the U.S.A., to another country, say the U.S.S.R. I think that many of our top leaders in government and business have participated in a usurpation of power through which they hope to manage rather than represent the American people. I think further that they hope to participate in the management of the world, and that they do not envisage this as possible without ultimately merging with the Communist bloc.

If this line of thought is hard for you as an ordinary American to follow, I must say that the men of whom I speak are not ordinary Americans, though in dress and manner they may often appear so. They have as a rule abandoned what they tend to regard as archaic concepts, such as the "sacred honor" invoked by the signers of the Declaration of Independence. These modern Usurpers want us to think of them as "men of good will" in the service of "history". The Usurpers think of themselves as sophisticated, but I think they have failed to grasp, intellectually and morally, the true value of the American heritage.

By no means are all the Usurpers in the Johnson Administration. Both Johnson and Nixon differ from Kennedy in the so called controversy of the "hawks" and the "doves". Ironically, the "hawks" are at least as tame as medieval hunting falcons. They strike if their master commands; otherwise they sit tamely on the wrist.

Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon, like Dean Rusk, may speak harshly of "Hanoi", or even "Peking". But they are ingratiating toward Moscow. They maintain a protective attitude toward Castro in Havana. Bobby would be as accommodating as they toward the Red Cubans and Russians; he would simply add consistency by selling out similarly to the Red Chinese and North Vietnamese.

The remedy for the situation is, in part, at hand. The year 1968 is an election year. At some time after November 5, 1968, we shall know whether the Usurpers of the type who are operating the present Administration are (1) to continue in power, or (2) to be replaced by Establishment substitutes, or (3) be replaced by more representative Americans. It is a challenging prospect. In 1806 an English poet, looking across the Channel at the rise of one of the most brilliant Usurpers of all time, considered the outlook for that administration which would guide his own country in its deadly struggle with Napoleonic imperialism. It was William Wordsworth who voiced hopes for Englishmen which Americans may feel today. And in his sonnet "November 1806" he also judged the whole tribe of men whose concept of government is to make an accommodation with "history", men such as those whom we must judge at the polls in November 1968. [H: Well, I'd certainly say man FAILED in the polls in 1968 and every time, again and again until such time as there can be no ability to overrule the polling technology.]

We shall exult, if they who rule the land
    Be men who hold its many blessings dear,
    Wise, upright, valiant; not a servile band,
    Who are to judge of danger which they fear,
    And honor, which they do not understand.

If man will "learn" he can overcome that which is brought against him. If he refuses to do so--he is destined and doomed to continue in enslavement.

I have kept you far too long at this, Dharma. I apologize but I can promise you, child, that there will be whatever energy, whatever is required to see through our task--shall come in some manner as man realizes the plight and fate if he changes not. We are writing the records for "history" as it MUST be--not according to the way we "wish it to be told." Thank you.

CHAPTER 10
    REC #3 HATONN
    SUN., FEB. 17, 1991 11:58 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 185
    THE VATICAN OF JUDAISM
    JUDAISM/PHARISAISM
    Editor's note: This is an excerpt from a letter to Dr. Goldstein LL.D., from Benjamin H. Freedman, Oct. 10, 1954, taken from Hatonn's writing in journal #25, BITTER COMMUNION, ALTARS OF HEMLOCK "AND A NEW RELIGION SHALL SWEEP ACROSS THE LANDS AND THE PEOPLE WILL BE DECEIVED..."

The eminent Rabbi Louis Finkelstein, the head of the The Jewish Theological Seminary of America, often referred to as the "The Vatican of Judaism", in his Forward to his First Edition of this world-famous classic "The Pharisees, The Sociological Background of Their Faith", on page XXI states:

". . .Judaism. . .Pharisaism became Talmudism, Talmudism became Midieval Rabbinism, and Midieval Rabbinism became Modern Rabbinism. But throughout these changes in name. . .the spirit of the ancient Pharisees survives, unaltered. . .From Palestine to Babylonia; from Babylonia to North Africa, Italy, Spain, France and Germany; from these to Poland, Russia, and eastern Europe generally, ancient Pharisaism has wandered. . .demonstrates the enduring importance which attaches to Pharisaism as a religious movement. . ."

The celebrated Rabbi Louis Finkelstein in his great classic quoted from above traces the origin of the form of religious worship practiced today under the present name "Judaism", to its origin as "Pharisaism" in Judea in the time of Jesus. Rabbi Louis Finkelstein confirms what the eminent Rabbi Adolph Moses stated in his great classic "Yahvism, and Other Discourses", in collaboration with the celebrated Rabbi H.G. Enelow, published in 1903 by the Louisville Section of the Council of Jewish Women, in which Rabbi Adolph Moses, on page 1 states:

"Among the inumerable misfortunes which have befallen. . .the most fatal in its consequences is the name Judaism. . .Worse still, the Jews themselves, who have gradually come to call their religion Judaism. . .Yet, neither in biblical nor post-biblical, neither in talmudic, nor in much later times, is the term Judaism ever heard. . .The Bible speaks of the religion. . .as ‘Torath Yahve', the instruction, or the moral law revealed by Yahve. . .in other places. . .as ‘ Yirath Yahve', the fear and reverence of Yahve. These and other appelations CONTINUED FOR MANY AGES TO STAND FOR THE RELIGION. . .To distinguish it from Christianity and Islam, the Jewish philosophers sometimes designate it as the faith or belief of the Jews. . .IT WAS FLAVIUS JOSEPHUS, WRITING FOR THE INSTRUCTION OF GREEKS AND ROMANS, WHO COINED THE TERM JUDAISM, in order to pit it against Hellenism. . .By Hellenism was understood the civilization, comprising language, poetry, religion, art, science, manners, customs, institutions, which. . .had spread from Greece, its original home, over vast regions of Europe, Asia and Africa. . .The Christians eagerly seized upon the name. . .The Jews themselves, who intensly detested the traitor Josephus, refrained from reading his works. . .HENCE THE TERM JUDAISM COINED BY JOSEPHUS REMAINED ABSOLUTELY UNKNOWN TO THEM. . .IT WAS ONLY IN COMPARATIVELY RECENT TIMES, AFTER THE JEWS BECAME FAMILIAR WITH MODERN CHRISTIAN LITERATURE, THAT THEY BEGAN TO NAME THEIR RELIGION JUDAISM." (emphasis supplied)

This statement by the world's two leading authorities on this subject clearly establishes beyond any question or any doubt that so-called "Judaism" was not the name of any form of religious worship practiced in Judea in the time of Jesus. The Flavius Josephus referred to in the above quotation lived in the 1st century. It was he who coined the word "Judaism" in the 1st century explicitly for the purpose recited clearly above. Religious worship known and practiced today under the name "Judaism" by so-called or self-styled "Jews" throughout the world was known and practiced in Judea in the time of Jesus under the name "Pharisaism" according to Rabbi Louis Finkelstein, head of The Jewish Theological Seminary of America, and all the other most competent and qualified recognized authorities on the subject.

The form of religious worship known as "Pharisaism" in Judea in the time of Jesus was a religious practice based exclusively upon the Talmud. The Talmud in the time of Jesus was the Magna Charta, the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights, all rolled into one, of those who practiced "Pharisaism". The Talmud today occupies the same relative position with respect to those who profess "Judaism". The Talmud today virtually exercises totalitarian dictatorship over the lives of so-called or self-styled "Jews" whether they are aware of that fact or not. Their spiritual leaders make no attempt to conceal the control they exercise over the lives of so-called or self-styled "Jews". They extend their authority far beyond the legitimate limits of spiritual matters. Their authority has no equal outside religion.

The role the Talmud plays in "Judaism" as it is practiced today is officially stated by the eminent Rabbi Morris N. Kertzer, , the Director of Interreligious Activities of the American Jewish Committee and the President of the Jewish Chaplains Association of the Armed Forces of the United States. In his present capacity as official spokesman for The American Jewish Committee, the self-styled "Vatican of Judaism", Rabbi Morris N. Kertzer wrote a most revealing and comprehensive article with the title "What is a Jew" which was published as a feature article in Look Magazine in the June 17, 1952 issue. In that article Rabbi Morris N. Kertzer evaluated the significance of the Talmud to "Judaism" today. In that illuminating treatise on that important subject by the most qualified authority, at the time, Rabbi Morris N. Kertzer stated:

"The Talmud consists of 63 books of legal, ethical and historical writings of the ancient rabbis. It is a compendium of law and lore. IT IS THE LEGAL CODE WHICH FORMS THE BASIS OF JEWISH RELIGIOUS LAW AND IT IS THE TEXTBOOK USED IN THE TRAINING OF RABBIS." (Hatonn: Please obtain of copy of RAPE OF JUSTICE by Eustace Mullins--which can, I believe, be obtained through America West--to see just how far the judicial system is entangled and practices "law" by the rules of the "Talmud").

In view of this official evaluation of the importance of the Talmud in the practice of "Judaism" today by the highest body of so-called or self-styled "Jews" in the world it is very necessary at this time, my dear Dr. Goldstein, to inquire a little further into the subject of the Talmud. In his lifetime the eminent Michael Rodkinson, the assumed name of a so-called or self-styled "Jew" who was one of the worlds great authorities on the Talmud, wrote "History of the Talmud". This great classic on the subject was written by Michael Rodkinson in collaboration with the celebrated Rabbi Isaac M. Wise. In his "History of the Talmud" Michael Rodkinson, on page 70, states:

"Is the literature that Jesus was familiar with in his early years yet in existence in the world? Is it possible for us to get at it? Can we ourselves review the ideas, the statements, the modes of reasoning and thinking, ON MORAL AND RELIGIOUS SUBJECTS, which were current in his time, and MUST HAVE BEEN REVOLVED BY HIM DURING THOSE THIRTY SILENT YEARS WHEN HE WAS PONDERING HIS FUTURE MISSION? To such inquiries the learned class of Jewish rabbis ANSWER BY HOLDING UP THE TALMUD. Here, say they, is THE SOURCE FROM WHENCE JESUS OF NAZARETH DREW THE TEACHINGS WHICH ENABLE HIM TO REVOLUTIONIZE THE WORLD; and the question becomes, therefor, an interesting one TO EVERY CHRISTIAN. What is the Talmud? THE TALMUD, THEN IS THE WRITTEN FORM OF THAT WHICH, IN THE TIME OF JESUS WAS CALLED THE TRADITIONS OF THE ELDERS AND TO WHICH HE MAKES FREQUENT ALLUSIONS. What sort of book is it?".

Stimulated by that invitation every Christian worth of the name should immediately take the trouble to seek the answer to that "interesting" question "to every Christian". My dear Dr. Goldstein, your articles do not indicate whether you have taken the time and the trouble to personally investigate "what sort of book" the Talmud is either before or after your conversion to Catholicism. Have you ever done so? If you have done so what is the conclusion you have reached regarding "what sort of book" the Talmud is? What is your personal unbiased and unprejudiced opinion of the Talmud? Is it consistent with your present views as a devout Roman Catholic and a tried and true, Christian? Can you spare a few moments to drop me a few lines on your present views?

In case you have never had the opportunity to investigate the contents of the "63 books" of the Talmud so well summarized by Rabbi Morris N. Kertzer in his illuminating article "What is a Jew", previously quoted, may I here impose upon your precious time and quote a few passages for you until you find the time to conveniently investigate the Talmud's contents personally. If I can be of any assistance to you in doing so please do not hesitate to let me know in what manner you can use my help.
    From the Birth of Jesus until this day there have never been recorded more vicious and vile libelous blasphemies of Jesus, of Christians and the Christian faith by anyone, anywhere, or anytime than you will find between the covers of the infamous "63 books" which are "the legal code which forms the basis of Jewish religious law" as well as the "textbook used in the training of rabbis". The explicit and implicit irreligious character and implications of the contents of the Talmud will open your eyes as they have never been opened before. The Talmud reviles Jesus, Christians and the Christian faith as the priceless spiritual and cultural heritage of Christians has never been reviled before or since the Talmud was completed in the 5th century. You will have to excuse the foul, obscene, indecent, lewd and vile language you will see here as verbatim quotations from the official unabridged translation of the Talmud into English. BE PREPARED FOR A SURPRISE.

In the year 1935 the international hierarchy of so-called or self-styled "Jews" for the first time in history published an official unabridged translation of the complete Talmud in the English language with complete footnotes. What possessed them to make this translation in English is one of the unsolved mysteries. It was probably done because so many so-called or self-styled "Jews" of the younger generation were unable to read the Talmud in the many ancient languages in which the original "63 books" of the Talmud were first composed by their authors in many lands between 200 B.C. and 500 A.D.

The international hierarchy of so-called or self-styled "Jews" selected the most learned scholars to make this official translation of the Talmud into English. These famous scholars also prepared official footnotes explaining passages of the Talmud where they were required. This official unabridged translation of the Talmud into English with the official footnotes was printed in London in 1935 by the Soncino Press. It has been always referred to as the Soncino Edition of the Talmud. A very limited number of the Soncino Edition were printed. They were not made available to any purchaser. The Soncino Edition of the Talmud is to be found in the Library of Congress and the New York Public Library. A set of the Soncino Edition of the Talmud has been available to me for many years. They have become rare "collector's items" by now.

(Hatonn: Do you also see that it is up to you-the-people as to whether or not these Journals end up removed from the hands of the world population and fall among the "rare" publications accidentally missed in the mass destruction of the information? It is up to you, citizens of the world, as the world nears destruction at the hands of those who have stolen your very "Truth of God Creator". How can you know Truth if all documentation thereof is destroyed by the would be KINGS AND CONTROLLERS OF THE PLANET?)

The Soncino Edition of the Talmud with its footnotes is like a double-edged sword. It teaches the Talmud to countless millions of the younger generation of so-called or self-styled "Jews" who are not able to read the Talmud in the many ancient languages in which the Talmud was written by its authors between 200 B.C. and 500 A.D. It also teaches Christians what the Talmud has to say about Jesus, about Christians and about the Christian faith. Someday this is bound to back-fire. Christians will some day challenge the assertion that the Talmud is the "sort of book" from which Jesus allegedly "drew the teachings which enabled him to revolutionize the world" on "moral and religious subjects". The rumbling is already heard in places.

(Hatonn: As you read the quotations, I want (especially you ones who objected to Germain and Hatonn using Bull-shit to see if a scribe would edit it out) to have you REALLY PAY ATTENTION AS WE PUT THIS INFORMATION INTO YOUR HANDS AND SEE IF YOU STILL BELIEVE THE CHRIST FRAGMENT OF GOD/CREATOR/CREATION WOULD LIKELY UTILIZE THESE TERMS.)

The official unabridged Soncino Edition of the Talmud published in 1935 was "Translated into English with Notes, Glossary and Indices" by such eminent Talmudic scholars as Rabbi Dr. I. Epstein, Rabbi Dr. Samuel Daiches, Rabbi Dr. Israel W. Slotki, M. A., Litt, D., The Reverend Dr. A. Cohen, M.A., Ph.D., M.Sc., Jacob Schater, A. Mishcon, A. Cohen, M.A., Ph.D., Maurice Simon M.A., and the Very Reverend The Chief Rabbi Dr., J. H. Hertz wrote the "Foreword" for the Soncino Edition of the Talmud. The Very Reverend Rabbi Hertz was at the time the Chief Rabbi of England.

The following are but a few of the many similar quotations with footnotes from the Soncino Edition of the Talmud, the "sort of book" form which Jesus allegedly "drew the teachings which enable him to revolutionize the world" on "moral and religious" subjects:

(Book) Sanhedrin, 54b-55a: "What is meant by this?--Rab said: Pederasty with a child below nine years of age is not deemed as pederasty with a child above that. Samuel said: Pederasty with a child below three years is not treated as with a child above that (2). What is the basis of their dispute?--Rab maintains that only he who is able to engage in sexual intercourse, may, as the passive subject of pederasty throw guilt (upon the actual offender); whilst he who is unable to engage in sexual intercourse cannot be a passive subject of pederasty (in that respect) (3). But Samuel maintains: Scriptures writes, (And thou shalt not lie with mankind) as with the lyings of a woman (4). It has been taught in accordance with Rab: Pederasty at the age of nine years and a day; (55a) (he) who commits bestiality, whether naturally or unnaturally: or a woman who causes herself to be bestiality abused, whether naturally or unnaturally, is liable to punishment (5)."

(footnotes) "(1) The reference is to the passive subject of sodomy. As stated in supra 54a, guilt is incurred by the active participant even if the former be a minor, i.e. less than thirteen years old. Now, however, it is stated that within this age a distinction is drawn. (emphasis is in original, Ed.)

(2) Rab makes nine years the minimum; but if one committed sodomy with a child of lesser age, no guilt is incurred. Samuel makes three the minimum.

(3) At nine years a male attains sexual matureness.

(4) Lev. XVIII,22.

(5) Rashi reads ("xxx") (Hebrew characters, Ed.) instead of ("zzz") (Hebrew characters, Ed.) in our printed texts. A male, aged nine years and a day, who commits etc. There are thus three distinct clauses in this Baraitha. The first--a male aged nine years and a day--refers to the passive subject of pederasty, the punishment being incurred by the adult offender. This must be its meaning: because firstly, the active offender is never explicitly designated as a male, it being understood, just as the Bible states, Thou shalt not lie with mankind, where only the sex of the passive participant is mentioned; and secondly, if the age reference is to the active party, the guilt being incurred by the passive adult party, why single out pederasty: in all crimes of incest, the passive adult does not incur guilt unless the other party is at least nine years and a day? Hence the Baraitha supports Rab's contention that nine years (and a day) is the minimum age of the passive partner for the adult to be liable." (emphasis in original, Ed.)

Before giving any more verbatim quotations from the "sort of book" from which it is falsely alleged Jesus "drew the teachings which enable him to revolutionize the world" on "moral and religious subjects" I wish to here again recall to your attention the official statement by Rabbi Morris N. Kertzer in Look Magazine for June 17, 1952. In that official statement made by Rabbi Morris N. Kertzer on behalf of the American Jewish Committee, self-styled "The Vatican of Judaism", informed the 20,000,000 readers of Look magazine that the Talmud "IS THE LEGAL CODE WHICH FORMS THE BASIS OF JEWISH RELIGIOUS LAW AND IT IS THE TEXTBOOK USED IN THE TRAINING OF RABBIS". Please bear this mind as your read further.

Before continuing I wish also to call your attention to another feature. Confirming the official view of Rabbi Morris N. Kertzer, the New York Times on May 20, 1954 ran a news item under the headline "Rabbis Plan a Fund to Endow Two Chairs". The news item itself ran as follows: "Special to the New York Times, Uniontown, Pa. May 19--Plans for raising $500,000. for the creation of two endowed chairs at the Jewish Theological Seminary of America were announced today at the fifty-fourth annual convention of the Rabbinical Assembly of America. THE PROFESSORSHIPS WOULD BE KNOWN AS THE LOUIS GINSBERG CHAIR IN TALMUD. . .! This is further proof that the Talmud is not yet quite a dead-letter in the "TRAINING OF RABBIS". Is further proof needed on that question?

The world's leading authorities on the Talmud confirm that the official unabridged Soncino Edition of the Talmud translated into English follows the original texts with great exactness. It is almost a word-for-word translation of the original texts. In his famous classic "The History of the Talmud" Michael Rodkinson, the leading authority on the Talmud, in collaboration with the celebrated Reverend Dr. Isaac Wise, states:

"With the conclusion of the first volume of this work at the beginning of the twentieth century, we would invite the reader to take a glance over the past of the Talmud, in which he will see. . .that not only was the Talmud not destroyed, but was so saved that NOT A SINGLE LETTER OF IT IS MISSING; and now IT IS FLOURISHING TO SUCH A DEGREE AS CANNOT BE FOUND IN ITS PAST HISTORY. . .THE TALMUD IS ONE OF THE WONDERS OF THE WORLD. During the twenty centuries of its existence. . .IT SURVIVED IN ITS ENTIRETY, and not only has the power of its foes FAILED TO DESTROY EVEN A SINGLE LINE, but it has not even been able materially to weaken its influence for any length of time. IT STILL DOMINATES THE MINDS OF A WHOLE PEOPLE, WHO VENERATE ITS CONTENTS AS DIVINE TRUTH. . .The colleges for the study of the Talmud are increasing almost in every place where Israel dwells, especially in this country where millions are gathered for the funds of the two colleges, the Hebrew Union College of Cincinnati and The Jewish Theological Seminary of America in New York, in which the chief study is the Talmud. . .There are also in our city houses of learning (Jeshibath) for the study of the Talmud in the lower East Side, where many young men are studying the Talmud every day."

********Dharma, there is something wrong with your computer keyboard--write no more until it is checked and cleared. We will take a respite while this is taken care of, please.********

주제글 정보