PJ 97
CHAPTER 9

REC #2 HATONN

MON., JUN. 6, 1994 11:33 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 294

MON., JUN. 6, 1994

HOT ITEMS
As things have come in today that are urgent and very important to all readers--timely, I leave the messages to the staff for at­tending, i.e., troop movements, equipment movements (even in the local National Guard bases, etc.), foreign troops (especially great numbers of Russians), the latest from Martin and Jackson, and the information spillage on the 8.5 quake set for, at the least, the Los Angeles area between today (6th) and 11th. I plan to largely continue with our thrust of "what to do" and get you informed about your own options as to Constitutional recovery and thus and so.

You are at the upstart of the big takeover as to being able to be subtle about activities. The whole "D-Day" stupidity is a total distraction but a massively important CLUE dating. The in­credible presence of SO MANY (even to Bush, etc.) in Europe is unbelievably important--lots of final "stuff" is taking place.

Further, there is full intention of moving into full-out war in both Bosnia and Korea by the turn of the year so that you can send the rest of your military troops OUT OF YOUR NATION.

The "Big Boys" are getting ready to also present large uncover­ing of aliens among you. They are NOT of my doing. How­ever, this is the reason I am showing massive cover in the "rainbow colored lights" craft EVERY night now. And, even though you will be able to (with "naked eye") spot dozens--even hundreds of those ships and there will be at minimum a 100 to one that you can't see. I remind you "old" readers--that when you see a "shooting" white light with no large trail--that is craft moving outside your atmosphere. With a "tail" trail--those are craft within the atmosphere and the friction is heating the atmo­spheric particulate. BOTH are for your visualization as we can delete either. I also want all of you to pay particular attention to the "V" shaped (triangular) craft which is lighted in that config­uration from underneath. You will not know "whose" property those crafts are. For one thing--mostly they are simply man­made silent-running craft. However, you are going to learn that technology and pilots are usually alien although you wouldn't recognize as much if you met the pilots in person.

It is truly TIME to get serious because the ball-game changes from softball to hardball
--and I mean HARD-ball.

Advanced "mind"-controlled craft as we utilize when desirable are NOT angular in shape unless it is simply for physical hold­ing or interim placement for safety in transit. Our craft, shuttle and otherwise, are for the most part disc shaped, round or "stacked" in "pancake" layers. These are present OFTEN in the broad daylight and are easily visualized in vapor (cloud cover). When not shrouded, the mirror finish will simply reflect "sky" and are invisible unless we purposely MAKE them visible. We simply bend light rays around the craft to prevent reflection--unless, again, we wish to be seen. The other presentation is "instant visibility" but on a very short-span basis for signaling. That means that we have dropped into the visibility frequency long, enough to be seen but in short enough time span to negate radar tracking. We can also DISPERSE at will, moving into a state of both invisibility and non-substance.

Why am I telling you all of this? I'm not particularly telling YOU this information.
I am telling the monitors of this key­board and reminding the Overlord players in this game, of their rules--AND OUR PRESENCE! These "children" of the dark playing on YOUR playground get so entangled in their take-over and human-style greed-grabs that they forget their own lim­itations and certainly, at the least, their own agreements.

These bullies have told you exactly what is planned for you as humans of Earth--and they have told you from onset of your ex­perience--you call them prophecies.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MOVE WITH THE BASTARD FORCES, READERS, BUT WE ALWAYS WONDER HOW MANY OF YOU WILL EVER REALIZE AS MUCH. I ALSO REMIND YOU THAT YOU CERTAINLY CAN AND ACTUALLY WILL WIN THE ULTIMATE "WAR"--BUT, IT WILL NOT BE WITH WEAPONS. SO, HOW BAD IT GETS BETWEEN NOW AND THEN IS PRETTY MUCH UP TO YOU.

The question most asked about you vs. them way back when is: "Has the world ended before"? Well, that assumes that it will end "again" if it ended "before". The answer is "YES IN­DEED". And, unfortunately, in the same way--because humans just don't seem to learn their lessons. And, yes indeed, it is ALWAYS entered by ones from other places in the cosmos--be­cause YOU PULL THEM IN. You can "develop" species and mutations--YOU CANNOT "CREATE" LIFE SUBSTANCE.

Confrontation with prophesy expectations is not "off there in the distance somewhere", it has to be NOW. Why? Because the Prince of Darkness, the Evil Brotherhood intends to have total control and rule over the entire Earth--by your year, in count­ing, 2000! So, how long is "future possibilities" in this arena? 1994-1999 (Dec. at latest)! This does not mean an "end" to the world. This means that the Elite Anti-Christ plans to have full control, rule and possess everything and everyone in the world BY ONSET OF YEAR 2000 WITH ALL OPERATIONS IN FULL RUNNING ORDER. That is less than 6 years, good readers, so I suggest you pay attention to what is happening around you.

Who will change it? YOU--if it be changed! We offer you that which you need to make the changes--but YOU will do it, if it be done. We have much yet to share with you but the unfolding of that which is wrong is about to an end, brothers and sisters. There are ones from your place with more information to offer than I will ever have need of sharing--and, you will believe them a lot more than you will believe me.

I have other things to move into as far as instructions and infor­mation--IF we are allowed the continuation of service. I am weary of having continual attacks and impossible waves of ad­versarial hurdles to overcome. I am weary of players thinking they can tinker with our corps as they please and thrust unjust lies and legal battles against us. I am sick to my being of a mere handful (count on the fingers of one hand) the numbers of back­ers who support our work, although dozens volunteer all they have and can offer. The paper is utilized GLOBALLY and massively and yet, subscriptions remain at "piddling". George Green claims Ekkers, alone, have skived off "millions" for their own use. How so? Who do you THINK invests with those tales and lies running about in the Associated Press? Come on, I have reached the end of my own patience--everybody wants a free-lunch, deny truth and then get the free-ride. No thank you. Why should our people give one iota more? They are promised that which does not come, help which never appears and one as­sault after another. People even quibble and complain right within the offices of the very places of business wherein they CLAIM to desire participation--only to sniff their noses and leave if they do not get POSITIONS of higher recognition, merit or whatever--even if talents and capabilities are not present in that which they are hired to do. Indeed there is sorting taking place and the fantasizers will come to understand that we do ex­actly what we say in the way we have always said it will be done.

If ones think to "change the program" simply by their own as­sumption of superior intelligence or desires (and more often failing to apprize themselves of available information), it is sad but true, they will be most unhappy. I do not take to blackmail, lies, broken promises or voiced good intentions while the real intent is ego-based or destructive. The enemy has troops among us--always has and always will until the program is finished--then the enemy will be left in his own ego-stupor. It is as with the surveillance teams (monitors in the intelligence agencies)-­YOU ARE JUST AS JEOPARDIZED AS ANY OTHER CITIZEN AROUND. YOU ARE SIMPLY TOOLS AND HUMAN; HUMANS DIE AND SO WILL YOUR FAMILIES PERISH IN THE MIDST OF THE PLANS OF THE. ELITE. LOOK WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOUR TEAM-MATES AND THE SOLDIERS LEFT IN THE BLOODY GARBAGE PITS OF FOREIGN ENCOUNTERS SET UP AND STAGED BY THE ELITE MONGRELS. LOOK AT THE DISEASES BE­ING DELIBERATELY THRUST UPON YOU FROM EVERY DIRECTION WHICH ARE NOW UNTREATABLE. IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT FOR SELVES THEN I SUGGEST THAT YOU ARE WORSE-OFF THAN SUSPECTED!

There are thousands of people working around the clock to try to awaken the citizens, while realizing the point of no return is all but past expression. You had best look carefully at your en­emies--not the least of which will be YOURSELF. I have NOTHING to PROVE to you and no need to do any such thing--although I am doing so constantly. I have no need of you--friends--but YOU have need of me in a very big way! GOD HAS NOTHING TO PROVE TO YOU--BUT I SUSPECT YOU ARE WELL BEHIND IN PROVING GOODLY INTENT TO GOD!

CROSSROADS
You are at the crossroads and decisions become mandatory for there will be no pathway straight ahead in the ongoing "as is". The "as is" has ended and NOTHING will ever again be "as is in continuing format". It is going to change--no matter which way you decide to turn or move and for a period of perception it will not be for the better in "long-run" fare for a very long time. May your choices be positive for the long-haul.

If you won't listen to me--I certainly suggest you start listening to someone who knows truth for you have already BEEN IN­VADED and the enemy is among you while "they" tell you it is for little training exercises. Are the invaders "my" enemies? No
--strangely enough, they are not. The children in uniforms are tools of whatever force--but the leaders know the power structure involved and are NOT my enemy. They may well not be my friends, either--so don't jump to incorrect conclusions. Ones in such as the Committee of 300 will confront and push--the higher-level rulers, say, of the Committee of 16, etc., WILL NOT PUSH ME FOR IN OUR RELATIONSHIP THERE IS KNOWING AND RESPECT FOR HIGHER UNDER­STANDING AND CAPABILITIES. THEY PLAY A ROLE AND WE HAVE A ROLE AND "THEY" CANNOT YET MAKE THE INVISIBLE TRANSITION INTO "MIND" EXPRESSION.

By the way, it is not the "mind expression" that ultimately GETS HURT--it is, every time, the physical expression. EV­ERY TIME!!

Offer this to the staff at the paper to see if they need a message to fill space or consider this possibly more important than something else.

We have offered a mammoth paper this week and still do not even begin to touch the pertinent information. I am not, how­ever, eager to continue the GAME with no input except the bleeding of our own. We shall decide about a vacation, Staff. We have gone full blast for over five years without break, holi­day or rest. I believe it time for the public to show whether or not they WANT information. I realize I preach to the choir of awakened and awakening, however, our people are tired--bone tired. I realize that this current edition of the paper will last most readers two to three weeks' and still you will run short--so perhaps we can take a three weeks vacation, staff. Consider it for I will leave it up to you. I have had to ask for support for other "players" so often that now we rarely ever get anything in direct support of the paper and I will no longer allow E.J. to take the abuse from the enemies--even though the Institute was set up and operational FOR THESE VERY REASONS. MANKIND IS GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE SOME HARD DECISIONS IF HE WISHES TO SURVIVE AND SURVIVAL WILL LITERALLY REST ON THE CHOICES HE MAKES. NO LONGER SHALL THE FEW BE ASKED TO SACRIFICE AND MARTYR FOR THE MANY WHO JUST WANT TO DABBLE ALONG--PREFERABLY IN IGNORANCE.

Go look to the heavens, check out those rainbow lights--because they ARE NOT twinkling stars. Your enemy is among you and WE ARE HERE! The rest is up to YOU.

I salute the crew for service above and beyond all call to duty and service and perhaps it is now time to "stand-down" for a rest-break. Thank you.

CHAPTER 10

REC #1 HATONN

WED., JUN. 8, 1994 9:06 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 296

WED., JUN. 8, 1994
As we sit to write this day I am flexible as to subject material, Dharma, but I think we should go for the "gusto" first. Well, perhaps I have it in reverse--let's go for the dregs and then we can have a bit of fun with the gusto.

I don't have to give you "revelation"--I can, however, offer that to which FEW have access or resource interest. We can talk, first, about the offerings of one Henry Kissinger. Remember, of course, that it is NOT Henry Kissinger who is the dangerous entity--other than in a most robotic, puppet-type manner--it is his "handlers" who must be attended.

Kissinger came up through the Soviet training ground of the KGB and has branched out into the most powerful positions of the globe. Therefore it is worthy of your attention to watch and study whatever he presents for he is but a spokesman for that which will come to pass as "somebody" has to set the track rules, regulations and event goals. The "Big Boy" will only or­chestrate.

Another thing you might well "watch", as I have told you prior to this--is a journal which IS "the" outlay of these games in progress or intent for the Council on Foreign Relations. This journal will NOT "seem" to be such but it IS and I can give you a picture example of what I mean by offering you new publica­tions of Kissinger's "old" projections. It is YOU who must stay alert or you miss it, forget it, or never find it.

Then, after we offer this, let us turn to the more interesting, I hope, subject of space alien visitors of which varieties there are over 80 on your planet for the interesting "show-down".

We must also get back to the Constitution-Federalist Papers but until we have more "finger" help, we will take first things first and, right now, world affairs are more urgent than the Con­stitution as background.

As you witness your U.S. President prancing down the isles in robes, crowns and attended by ones with flowing trains to the robes and lesser important "professors", of OXFORD, carrying the hems of the garments--are you not sickened? This is actu­ally paying homage to "Rhodes"--king of the New One World Order of Kings and slaves. Are not the "sides" beginning to become more clarified? And, yes indeed, the Soviet empire is not to be overlooked in this scenario--BUT YOU HAD BEST MORE READILY ATTEND THE RUSSIAN EM­PIRE!
In first reflection on Kissinger we will offer what is reprinted in Foreign Affairs, May/June 1994. The article in point is directly from Henry Kissinger who was National Security Adviser and Secretary of State in the Nixon and Ford administrations. This essay is adapted from his eleventh book, Diplomacy, with the permission of Simon & Schuster. Copyright 1994 by Henry A. Kissinger. We offer it here for its informative educational con­tent.

To honor all copyrights, however, we shall only offer excerpts. But in order to take nothing out of context, that which we offer will be verbatim so that understanding of the author's intent is not influenced by our own interpretation. We honor Mr. Kissinger for his ongoing authorship and his last 16 books. You, as readers, can use your guidelines of "Bureaucratic In­tent" by KNOWING that it is better to read for "opposite" truth in INTENT. Kissinger, whatever else he might be, is one of the most IMPORTANT personages in your time.

QUOTING:

REFLECTIONS ON CONTAINMENT
THE SUCCESS AND PAIN OF THE STRATEGY
No matter what Wilsonian-minded [H: Remember that WILSON (President) is the one who brought in the Federal Reserve, etc. The most massively DESTRUCTIVE one thing that ever happened to America--or the world.] American statesmen called them, by late 1945 spheres of influence were emerging across Europe, and they were to remain in place until the collapse of Communism four decades later. Under U.S. leadership, the Western occupation zones of Germany were con­solidated, while the Soviet Union turned the countries of Eastern Europe into its appendages. The erstwhile Axis Powers--Italy, Japan and, after 1949, the Federal Republic of Germany--grad­ually moved toward alliance with the United States. The Soviet Union cemented its dominance over Eastern Europe by means of coercion. At the same time, the Kremlin tried its utmost to in­terrupt the process of Western consolidation by fostering a guer­rilla war in Greece and by encouraging mass demonstrations by West European Communist parties, especially in France and Italy. [H: Since direct instructions and "how-to" for great involvements such as Kuwait, Iraq, Somalia, etc., were set forth by Kissinger Associates--we have to assume that Henry knows of that which he speaks. We also have to remember that the first major business "announced" as start-up in Moscow after fall of the so-called Soviet bloc nations--was KISSINGER ASSOCIATES to which Mr. Gorbachev was appointed PRESIDENT.]
American leaders concluded that they had to resist further Soviet expansion. But their national tradition caused them to seek to justify this resistance on nearly any basis other than as an appeal to the traditional balance of power. In doing this, American leaders were not being hypocritical. When they fi­nally came to recognize that Franklin D. Roosevelt's vision of a peaceful globe guarded by the four policemen (the United States, the Soviet Union, Britain and China) could not be im­plemented, they preferred to interpret this development as a temporary setback on the way to an essentially harmonious world order. Here they faced a philosophical challenge. Was Soviet intransigence merely a passing phase, which Washington could wait out? Were the Americans, as former Vice President Henry Wallace and his followers suggested, unwittingly causing the Soviets to feel paranoid by not adequately communicating their pacific intentions to Stalin? Did Stalin really reject postwar cooperation with the strongest nation in the world? Did he not want in the end to be America's friend?

As the highest policymaking circles in Washington consid­ered those questions, a document arrived on February 22, 1946, from an expert on Russia, one George Kennan, a relatively ju­nior diplomat at the American embassy in Moscow, that was to provide the philosophical and conceptual framework for inter­preting Stalin's foreign policy. Rarely does an embassy report by itself reshape Washington's view of the world, but what later came to be known as the "Long Telegram" emphatically did. Kennan maintained that the United States should stop blaming it­self for Soviet intransigence; the sources of Soviet foreign policy lay deep within the Soviet system itself. For Kennan, Commu­nist ideology was at the heart of Stalin's approach to the world. Stalin regarded the Western capitalist powers as irrevocably hostile. The friction between the Soviet Union and America was therefore not the product of some misunderstanding or faulty communications between Moscow and Washington but was in­herent in the Soviet Union's perception of the outside world.

From time immemorial, argued Kennan, the Russian tsars had sought to expand their territory. They had sought to subju­gate Poland and to turn it into a dependent nation. They had re­garded Bulgaria as within Russia's sphere of influence. And they had sought a warm-water port on the Mediterranean, man­dating control of the Black Sea Straits:

"At bottom of the Kremlin's neurotic view of world affairs is traditional and instinctive Russian sense of insecurity. Origi­nally, this was insecurity of a peaceful, agricultural people try­ing to live on vast exposed plain in neighborhood of fierce nomadic peoples. To this was added, as Russia came into contact with economically advanced West, fear of more competent, more powerful, more highly organized societies in that area.

But this latter type of insecurity was one which afflicted rather Russian rulers than Russian people; for Russian rulers have in­variably sensed that their rule was relatively archaic in form, fragile and artificial in its psychological foundation, unable to stand comparison or contract with political systems of Western countries".
[H; Ah--hummnnn?]

This historical insecurity was, according to Kennan, given a new sense of urgency by Communist dogma [H: And "WHO" were and are the "Communists" who both took over the Russian Soviet empire, set up the Socialist-Fascist empire and "called" it "Communism"? Were not every one of the players in power Khazarian Zionist Jews?--go check out the listing of ones who set up the Communist control in Russia. Every last one of them were Jews--of the same variety of "non-Judean" lineage as IS HENRY KISSINGER!]
"In this [Communist] dogma, with its basic altruism of pur­pose, they found justification for their instinctive fear of outside world, for the dictatorship without which they did not know how to rule, for cruelties they did not dare not to inflict, for sacri­fices they felt bound to demand.... Without it they would stand before history, at best, as only the last of that long succession of cruel and wasteful Russian rulers who have relentlessly forced [their] country on to ever new heights of military power in order to guarantee external security of their internally weak regimes....".

America, Kennan argued, had to hunker down for a long struggle; the goals and philosophies of the United States and the Soviet Union were irreconcilable.
[H: There WERE NO DIF­FERENCES--now that Communism was in "power"
--all connections with Russia were EXACTLY alike as the Soviet master-minds were gradually but methodically SHIFTED into the U.S. and took places of high level influence (not in Congress) but in original councils, became counsels and advisors which required no U.S. citizenship. Also connections were made with ones such as bonding with the likes of Brent Scowcroft, a leader and establisher of order and doctrine in the Mormon Church coupled with the likes of Eagleburger, an overfed and pompous politician--all high-level members of Kissinger Associates. These very men and henchmen SET THE ENTIRE PHILOSOPHY AND DIRECTION AS WELL AS INTERACTIONS AND INFLUENCE OF THE NA­TION. You can prove this to selves as you reread the bits on "Famine", etc. and the sell-out of food supplies, etc., BY KISSINGER TO COMMUNIST NATIONS--LONG, LONG AGO WHILE YOU "THOUGHT" YOU WERE AT SOME KIND OF SOCIAL OR FACTUAL WAR WITH THOSE NATIONS AND PEOPLES.]

CLARK CLIFFORD
**PAY ATTENTION**
In a top-secret study dated September 24, 1946, Truman ad­viser Clark Clifford [H: This man is far more important to you and at least as dangerous as the little puppet, Kissinger, and don't forget it!! This man can turn banking empires upside down AGAINST THE LAW AND NEVER EVEN RECEIVE A REMOTE TAP ON THE WRIST--BUT IN FACT, GLEANS "SYMPATHY" FOR HIS ELDERLY STATUS. BETTER LOOK AT THAT "ELDERLY STA­TUS" ALSO, GOOD BUDDIES!] fell in with this view: "The main deterrent to Soviet attack on the United States, or to attack on areas of the world which are vital to our security, will be the military power of this country". By now, this had become conventional wisdom. But Clifford used it as a springboard from which to proclaim a global American security mission, embrac­ing "all democratic countries which are in any way menaced or endangered by the U.S.S.R.". It was not clear what was meant by "democratic". Did this qualification limit America's defense to Western Europe, or was it a courtesy that extended to any threatened area and thus required the United States to defend si­multaneously the jungles of Southeast Asia, the deserts of the Middle East and densely populated Central Europe? In time, the latter interpretation became dominant.

Clifford rejected any similarity between the emerging policy of containment and traditional diplomacy. In his view, the So­viet-American conflict was not caused by clashing national interests--which by definition might be negotiated--but by the moral shortcomings of the Soviet leadership. Therefore, the goal of American policy was not so much to restore the balance of power as to transform Soviet society. Just as in 1917 Wilson had blamed the need for a declaration of war on the Kaiser rather than on the threat Germany posed to American security, so Clifford now ascribed Soviet-American tensions to "a small ruling clique and not the Soviet people". [H: Indeed, this is a brilliant man, readers--and if you perceive him to be a "bad boy" because we write about him--remember something--SOMEBODY TRIED TO PULL HIM DOWN OVER BANKING IRREGULARITIES WHICH IN TURN HE SPURNED--I would look carefully at who might be this man for he may well be for One World Order, etc., but he also recognized the dangerous disadvantage of America's con­tinuing take-over by the hoods in Zionist garb. We do not comment on his own status--only on observations and ac­tions. Do not compare apples and turnip greens or you will miss the fruit-boat.] A significant Soviet change of heart, and probably a new set of Soviet leaders, was required before an overall Soviet-American agreement would be possible. At some dramatic moment, these new leaders would "work out with us a fair and equitable settlement when they realized that we are too strong to be beaten and too determined to be frightened".

Neither Clifford nor any subsequent American statesman in­volved in the discussion of the Cold War ever put forward spe­cific terms to end the confrontation or to initiate a process that would bring about negotiations to do so. So long as the Soviet Union maintained its ideology, negotiations were treated as pointless. After a Soviet change of heart, a settlement would become nearly automatic. In either case, spelling out the terms of such a settlement in advance was deemed to inhibit America's freedom of action--the same argument that had been used during World War II to avoid discussion of the postwar world. Amer­ica now had the conceptual framework to justify political and military resistance to Soviet expansionism. [H: In all of his­tory, if you go back and check--the only "Soviet Expansion­ism" has come from the Khazarian Jewish element which infiltrated and took over Russia. Russians are noted for their very LACK OF EXPANSIONISM, as truly defined.]
TRUMAN EXPANDS THE CONCEPT
Since the end of the war, Soviet pressures had followed his­torical Russian patterns. The Soviet Union controlled the Balkans (except for Yugoslavia) and a guerrilla war was raging in Greece, supported from bases in Communist Yugoslavia and the Bulgarian Soviet satellite. Territorial demands were being made against Turkey, along with a request for Soviet bases in the Straits--very much along the lines of what Stalin had wanted from Hitler on November 25, 1940. Ever since the end of the war, Great Britain had supported both Greece and Turkey, eco­nomically as well as militarily. In the winter of 1946-47, the Attlee Government of Britain informed Washington that it could not longer shoulder the burden. Truman was prepared to take over Great Britain's historical role of blocking a Russian ad­vance toward the Mediterranean, but neither the American pub­lic nor Congress could countenance the traditional British geopolitical rationale. Resistance to Soviet expansionism had to spring from principles based strictly on the American approach to foreign policy.
[H: Are you not realizing that you are nearing the massive changes to be set-up by the key players in the United Nations in that time span--and the ongoing to­tal integration of the players who would then take over Palestine and set up the ALLY, to later be called Israel?]

This imperative became apparent at a key meeting held on February 27, 1947, in the Oval Office. Truman, Secretary of State Marshall and Assistant Secretary of State Dean Acheson [H: Yep, this is the father of the third in command of your Justice Department under Brother Reno, Butch Acheson.] sought to persuade a congressional delegation led by Senator Arthur Vandenberg (R-Mich.) of the importance of aid to Greece and Turkey--a formidable assignment, since the traditionally isolationist Republicans controlled both houses of Congress. Marshall led off with a dispassionate analysis setting forth the relationship between the proposed aid program and American interests. [H: Here is another time to speculate--you will find if you have interest in history, that the Greeks have a statue of Truman on the island of Crete (the only statue in Greece honoring an American president--for the Marshall Plan). It is also interesting to note that the BIGGEST NORTHROP MISSILE BASE IS ALSO ON THE ISLAND OF CRETE!] He elicited stereotypical grumblings about "pulling Britain's chestnuts out of the fire", the iniquities of the balance of power and the burdens of foreign aid. Recog­nizing that the administration was about to lose its case, Ache­son asked Marshall in a whisper whether this was a private fight or whether anyone could join in.

Given the floor, Acheson proceeded, in the words of one aide, "to pull out all the stops". Acheson boldly presented the group with visions of a bleak future in which the forces of Communism stood to gain the upper hand: "Only two great powers remained in the world...[the] United States and the So­viet Union. We had arrived at a situation unparalleled since an­cient times. Not since Rome and Carthage had there been such a polarization of power on this earth.... For the United States to take steps to strengthen countries threatened with Soviet aggres­sion or Communist subversion...was to protect the security of the United States--it was to protect freedom itself".

When it became evident that Acheson had roused the con­gressional delegation, the administration stuck to his basic ap­proach. From that point on, the Greek-Turkish aid program was portrayed as part of the global struggle between democracy and dictatorship. When, on March 12, 1947, Truman announced the doctrine that would later be named after him, he dropped the strategic aspect of Acheson's analysis and spoke in traditional Wilsonian terms of a struggle between two ways of life: "One way of life is based upon the will of the majority, and is distinguished by free institutions, representative Government, free elections, guarantees of individual liberty, freedom of speech and religion and freedom from political oppression. The second way of life is based upon the will of a minority forcibly imposed upon the majority. It relies upon terror and oppression, a controlled press and radio, fixed elections and the suppression of personal freedoms".

TRUMAN DOCTRINE
Had Soviet leaders been more aware of American history, they would have understood the ominous nature of what the president was saying. [H: Oh Barf! They knew EXACTLY what it meant because THEY HELPED STRUCTURE IT!] The Truman Doctrine marked a watershed because, once America had thrown down the moral [H: MORAL???] gaunt­let, the kind of realpolitik Stalin understood best would be for­ever at an end, and bargaining over reciprocal concessions would be out of the question. Henceforth, the conflict could only be settled by a change in Soviet purposes, by the collapse of the Soviet system, or both. Truman had proclaimed his doc­trine as "the policy of the United States to support free peoples who are resisting attempted subjugation by armed minorities or by outside pressures". Inevitably, criticism of the objective of defending democracy appeared at both ends of the intellectual spectrum: some protested that America was defending countries that, however important, were morally unworthy; others ob­jected that America was committing itself to the defense of soci­eties that, whether free or not, were not vital to American secu­rity. It was an ambiguity that refused to go away, generating debates that have not ended to this day about American purposes in nearly every crisis. Ever since, American foreign policy has been obliged to navigate between those who assail it for being amoral and those who criticize it for going beyond the national interest through crusading moralism.

Once the challenge had been defined as the very future of democracy, America could not wait until a civil war actually oc­curred, as it had in Greece. On June 5, less than three months after the announcement of the Truman Doctrine, Secretary Mar­shall in a commencement address at Harvard committed Amer­ica to the task of eradicating the social and economic conditions that tempted aggression. America would aid European recov­ery, announced Marshall, to avoid "political disturbances" and "desperation," to restore the world economy and to nurture free institutions. Therefore, "[any] government that is willing to as­sist in the task of recovery will find full cooperation, I am sure, on the part of the United States government." In other words, participation in the Marshall Plan was open even to governments in the Soviet orbit
--a hint taken up in Warsaw and Prague and just as quickly squelched by Stalin.
[H: By the way, readers, by whom was Stalin judged to be such a heinous leader
--the Soviets or the Russians?]

Only a country as idealistic, as pioneering and as relatively inexperienced as the United States could have advanced a plan for global economic recovery based solely on its own resources. And yet the very sweep of that vision elicited a national commitment that would sustain the Cold War generation through its final victory. The program of economic recovery, said Secre­tary Marshall, would be "directed not against any country or doctrine, but against hunger, poverty, desperation and chaos". Just as when the Atlantic Charter had been proclaimed, a global crusade against hunger and despair was found to be more per­suasive to Americans than appeals to immediate self-interest or the balance of power.

Let us break this writing, please, as I do not wish to utilize any more of this document in THIS document. My intent is to ad­here to all the rules and regulations inspired by the censors of information as to focused use of material by any author or com­mittee.
I thank our goodly enemies for keeping my attention attuned to numbers of words allowed and purpose of the shar­ing--which is solely for educational (or debate) purposes. Thank you.

I find it interesting that I can use ALL of the biblical transcrip­tions, the law documents, Congressional records, and even Shakespeare--but we must not overstep in utilization of the TRUTH? coming from such great personages and publications as such as Kissinger and his journal outlets. Oh well, perhaps that, alone, tells the story better than I can.