PJ 97
CHAPTER 15
HOW TOTALITARIANISM WORKS
By Walter E. Williams (with permission)
Philosopher David Hume said, "It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once". Let's apply this idea to our Second Amendment rights but start off talking about anti-smoking regulations.

The anti-smoking campaign started off attacking property rights, with eminently reasonable pleas like requiring no-smoking sec­tions on airplanes. Emboldened by that success, tobacco prohibitionists successfully campaigned for laws banning smoking on flights under two hours, then a ban on domestic flights altogether, then airports, restaurants and buses. Now, they're working to have smoking banned at all but residences, and later, no doubt, they'll go after residences. Their agenda required a propaganda campaign to dupe the public with lies and distortions about some of the health effects of smoking. Had the tobacco prohibitionists made their full agenda known at the outset, they never would have succeeded in even getting no-smoking sections on airplanes.

This is precisely the strategy employed by the anti-gun lobby members. They start out with something eminently reasonable, such as a five-day waiting period before you can take delivery of a gun and restrictions against military automatic "assault" weapons. People who object to such a "reasonable" policy are made to be seen as unreasonable and reckless. But the waiting period is just the opening salvo against our second amendment rights. The next strategy is to call for licensing of gun owners. Then we'll see a ban on keeping a gun at home, requiring guns to be stored in a government armory. Then a ban on private ownership of guns. Like the tobacco prohibitionists, anti-gun advocates recruit what the communist called "useful idiots" to help them create and spread false and misleading propaganda about you.

"Williams," you say, "aren't you being a little unfair in assess­ing the good intentions of people like Sarah Brady"? Try this. See whether the anti-gun people would agree to amend the Brady Bill with a sentence that goes like this: Neither Congress nor state legislatures shall enact any additional measures regu­lating the private ownership of guns. The anti-gun people would go ape, and for a very good reason - it would threaten their ul­timate plan to ban guns altogether.

The second amendment gives us the right to bear arms in order to have a "well-regulated militia". People with little under­standing interpret that as meaning the National Guard or some other government organization. But here's how George Mason, one our unsung framers, responded to the question, "I ask, sir, what is a militia?" Mason answered, "It is the whole people, ex­cept for a few public officials". James Madison said, "Arms in the hands of citizens may be used at individual discretion...in private self-defense". George Washington said, "when rearms go, all else goes... we need them every hour". The framers of our Constitution knew well that an armed citizenry was the ulti­mate defense against government tyranny. As for crime, Thomas Paine said, "The peaceable part of mankind will be overrun by the vile and abandoned while they neglect the means of self-defense... (but) arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe... Horrid mischief would ensue were the good deprived of the use of them".

Our founders knew that government was the primary source of evil and oppression. Todays liberals wish to disarm us so they can run their evil and oppressive agenda on us. The fight against crime is just a convenient excuse to further their agenda. I don't know about you, but if you hear that Williams' guns have been taken, you'll know that Williams is dead.

COPYRIGHT 1191 CREATORS SYNDICATE, INC.
CHAPTER 16
EXCERPTS FROM A CONVERSATION WITH
RONN JACKSON ON PROJECT BLUE BEAM
6/10/94 RICK MARTIN

Ronn: [Mentioning] Blue Beam is going to bother some people, but it's not going to bother me in the least. It doesn't make any difference to me--it is NASA. What is it you're running?

Rick: Well, the information we got briefly outlines what the project is.

Ronn: What does it say it is?

Rick: Basically, a massive holographic display globally using the sky as a motion picture screen, using satellites and holo­graphic images.

Ronn: Well, the satellites started being put in place in 1978. So they have been there. They are required. There are a number of satellites involved with it, so not only is it a NASA project but it's sanctioned by other organizations. It goes into a little more detail besides holographic images.

Rick: The detail that was described concerns all global reli­gions, including a narrative explaining the prophecies and that man has misinterpreted religion.

Ronn: Well, just remember one thing--this is and was being initiated by NASA. But it's a funded project of this country and a couple of other countries.

Rick: The way it was described has to do with One World Or­der Religion--the bringing in of the One World Order Religion through a re-education process by these holographic images and sounds, using the sky as the screen.

Ronn: Well, you know there are a number of the religious lead­ers that feel jeopardized by this. For example, Oral Roberts, Jerry Falwell, those organizations and that's one of the reasons they are pushing....and they don't know the entire concept. Blue Beam...they do know that as individuals their little domain is about to be infringed upon. It was originally scheduled for January of this year but it had to be put off because of some of the imaging.

Rick: What other countries are involved, other than the U.S.?

Ronn: Central Europe, Japan and then they were trying to get a point that is geographically the center of the Soviet Union but you have to remember they have a little problem because of the Earth being round. They are going to have to do the same thing in the Southern Hemisphere. So they're having a little logistical problem. And another problem is because of the languages in­volved and so on. It's quite involved.

Rick: Quite a technical project.

Ronn: The last number I heard that was involved with the satel­lites, the minimum required was like two-hundred-thirty-two, I believe something in that order and they were having a little problem because of that. So the time frame, I know, was moved up but I'm not sure how much. I believe it is supposed to be less than a year, so I can't be more specific than that.