4/4 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4

제목: PJ#096 HEAVE-HO (Phase Two)

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#096 HEAVE - HO (Phase Two)

PJ 96
    APPENDIX
    THE REMAINDER OF THIS JOURNAL IS A
    COLLECTION OF TIMELY NEWS AND/OR
    EDUCATIONAL ITEMS

CHAPTER 11
    UPDATE ON JIM VASSILOS

To: Bob Harrell From: Michael Maholy
    c/o Tell It Like It Is #19365-009
    1329 Clay St. P.M.B. 1000
    Henderson, Kentucky Tallahassee, Fl
    42420-1329 32301

Date: 4/14/94

Subject: "Jim Vassilos"

Dear Mr. Harrell;

I am contacting you, at the request of a close friend of mine named Jim Vassilos, who is a resident of Chicago, Ill., and is also an American Patriot that has tried to make a difference in this world that is most often ruled by the powers of lust and greed.

Let me first give you a short background of myself, so that you may decide for yourself, what I am about to tell you is truly the facts as I have come to know them.

I was in the military for almost seventeen years, and was in the branch of the U.S. Navy Office Of Intelligence, (O.N.I.) since the late 70s, on into the late 80s. Also, I had been what they call a "contract" agent, for the C.I.A., for nearly eight of those years. My duties for O.N.I. started in the "Cryptography", the encoding, and decoding of highly sensitive cable, intercepted from various countries. I started training at the very young age of nineteen, when I was stationed in Greenland, at what is known as the D.E.W. Line, (Distant Early Warning) a tracking station located near the 80 parallel, that identifies incoming I.C.B.M. missiles, into the U.S. After doing a tour of duty at the top of the world, I was sent to special training schools throughout the U.S. to prepare me to become a front-line player in the war on drugs that were being smuggled into the U.S. from several South and Central American countries.

I was to work as a "Deep Cover" agent aboard one of, at that time, the largest "Off-shore Oil Drilling Rigs" in the world, whose sole primary purpose, was to enter coastal waters of that region, not only to drill for gas and oil, but to spy on the coun­tries throughout both Central and South America. This was a master plan, devised by then President Reagan, and passed on to President Bush, while under strict supervision of other members of high-ranking government officials. I also worked very closely with members of the D.E.A. and Customs.

To make a very long story short, while I was monitoring all these drugs coming into the states, I found out that it really was our own government that was responsible for the vast majority of the poisons that we either traded weapons or cash for. Ulti­mately, I and several others, had got caught up in this lust of easy money, and the power that comes along with it. As a re­sult of my greed, I was arrested in Little Rock Arkansas and charged with smuggling drugs, and weapons. I was arrested so that I would be placed in a Federal Prison, so that I could be under guard and not reveal my former role that would expose the high-ranking government figures, that were responsible for these on-going smuggling operations that fund many people in high places. You may have heard of the "Mena, Arkansas" in­cident; well I was very much a part of this operation. I had first hand knowledge, and worked with pilots like Barry Seal, Basil Abbott, and Gunther Russbacher.

Anyway, this gives you just a taste of my adventures, but keep in mind, that I have kept close contacts with several agents out there, and there are truly some honest, hard-core men trying to protect us from these bastards that run our nation.

Are you familiar with a book titled "Defrauding America", by author Rodney Stich, from Alamo, CA.? If you get this book, you can read more in-depth, highly detailed highlights abut my missions, and misfortunes.

Now, let's get to Jim Vassilos. I first remember hearing about Jim back in the late 80s, through what we called the "scramble-line", which different agents would follow leads that were either told them, intercepted, or a general topic of gossip, that the government in most cases takes very seriously, especially when different "Cults", organizations, or groups of people conspire to do other than our government rules. Groups such as the Waco, Texas bunch ("Branch Davidians"), or several "Satanic Cult Churches" that fester our nation, and deploy tactics that are meant to overthrow, and tear our land apart.

These type of things often stay out of the media, but anyone who has any knowledge of such matters knows that they very well exist, and many high-ranking government officials are known to control these "covens" that are spread nation-and world-wide.

Well, when Jim's name first popped up, he was associated with investigating these accusations, and hit a nerve within these groups. At first, I had paid little attention to talk of "Devils and Witches", thinking, "No this can't be true". But how I was wrong. After another agent was appointed to investigate these doings came to me and confessed that they did indeed pose a most very deadly threat to anyone who would tend to disrupt, or expose the members to other people; they had a high probability of disappearing, often the subjects of "Human Sacrifices" at the order of high officials. Sad to say, that our good friend who has detected this very evil factor has gotten himself into much tur­moil, with members of powerful forces, who have him targeted for death!

I tell you these things out of several different contacts, agents who are currently on-duty for the government, investigating these matters, as we speak. Take my word for it, that these forces do exist, with powers in the government that have a way of being covered up.

Please do not think that I am some sort of goof-ball. My record of fact and merit speaks for itself, and as I have stated, I tend to keep in touch on a regular basis, with agents who are loyal to me, and who know that I was a pawn in a much bigger game than meets the eye.

I don't know if you will receive this letter, as much of my mail, if not all of it, is photographed, numbered, stored, then ciphered to check if I receive or leak vital information about our nation's defrauding tactics which they deploy all the time. If you do receive this letter, and decide that it has any weight, or value, write to me at the address on top of the heading, and I can tell you things that may open your eyes to a world of much cover-up; a world that can only be described as bizarre, and deadly.

I can tell you that Jim Vassilos is in much current danger, and is very likely going to be terminated within the very near future, if we don't help him fast!

Thank you for reading this, and please let me hear from you. God bless you, and yours.

Sincerely yours,

/s/ Michael Maholy

CHAPTER 12
    "ELECTORATE IS BEING DENIED RIGHT TO VOTE"
    by Rosemarie Clampitt
    We'd like to thank Alan, Tom and Marshall for sharing the
    following article with CONTACT.
    A deputy registrar, Los Angeles County, member of League of Women Voters

On Feb. 14 in Los Angeles County, 161 judges completed their filing as "candidates" for November's general election. It will be a silent "election" with the electorate denied the right to vote for or against the judges.

Although they have files as "candidates" the names of unop­posed incumbent judges are not placed on the primary or general ballot, and they will be declared "elected" in November by a clerk. Our right to vote for or against them was abolished by the Legislature.

The current "candidates" are 92 unopposed incumbent Superior Court judges and 69 unopposed incumbent Municipal Court judges. 1992, there were 177 judges silently elected in Los An­geles County - 79 in Superior Court and 38 in Municipal Court. The scenario is similar statewide.

Some might say, No one ever knows anything about the judges anyway," or "What difference does it make?" Well I have ob­served thousands of cases in Southern California courtrooms and the discrimination and denial of constitutional rights by certain judges toward certain litigants is appalling.

With a "guaranteed reelection," the judge has omnipotent power in the courtroom and there is very little that anyone can do about it. The power of a judge is purportedly limited to the interpreta­tion of the law set forth by the Legislature, but if you observe the courts, you will find that some judges write their own law to support their own prejudices. In some of the courts which I have observed, it appears that the Fourteenth Amendment guar­antees of due process and equal protection under the law are nonexistent.

In some circumstances, the litigant has the right to proceed to the U.S. Supreme Court on denial of constitutional rights, but in reality, how many people are in a position to do that, financially or emotionally? Besides, what would you use for a transcript to prove that happened? In Los Angeles County, many judges will not permit a record to be made in the courtroom.

In Municipal Court, the court has refused to provide a court re­porter, even though the court is required to do so by law if re­quested by a litigant and paid for by the party. In Superior Court, an electronic audiotape recording is made in some of the courtrooms, but not all, and the judge may refuse to permit a particular case from being recorded.

Until recently, if you decided to fight a parking or moving-vio­lation ticket in Traffic Court, an electronic audiotape recording was made without your knowledge and the Appellate Depart­ment of the Superior Court would not permit the recording to be provided to you or to the appellate court if you decided to appeal. The same appellate court would not permit a recording to be made of the appeals proceedings.

I just happened to discover the electronic audio taping, and through my investigation, learned that it was authorized by the presiding judge of the Los Angeles Municipal Judicial District, and is in effect throughout the county. This is the same judicial district that will not permit electronic recordings to be made in a Municipal Court civil case, therefore, there is no record unless you bring in an outside reporter, which requires permission of the judge.

In 1992, I witnessed a Traffic Court proceeding in which the judge did not know the difference between a parking ticket and a moving violation, and he would not allow anyone to leave the courtroom to use the restroom or to put money in their parking meters for more than a five-hour period.

Now, it is mandatory that a person appear before a hearing offi­cer instead of a judge if the ticket is contested.

Some of the judges whom I have observed will be declared "reelected" this November, and I will have been denied my right to vote against them. How did this happen? I do not remember waiving my right to vote for unopposed incumbent judges, so I started an investigation. I learned that Gov. Pete Wilson's office did not even know that citizens are denied the right to vote for these judges; neither did any of the other legislative representa­tives I contacted.

The representative at the Registrar's Office said that very few people know about this. When the judges file their declarations as "candidates", their names only appear in the Los Angeles Daily Journal, a newspaper for the legal community. A few judges are always on the ballot, so no one ever suspects that un­opposed incumbent judges are being "reelected" for another six years (12 years if they are appellate judges).

The only time that the name of an incumbent judge is placed on the ballot is when the candidacy is for a higher court, that is, we are permitted to vote for a Municipal Court judge who wants to become a Superior Court judge or if an incumbent judge is op­posed. However, I learned that very few incumbents are ever opposed because the attorney/challengers fear they would not be treated fairly by the judge if they lost the election.

The law, denying Californians the right to vote for unopposed incumbent judges, originated as an Assembly bill that was then added to the state Election Code in 1963, as Section 25304. It was never presented to the electorate.

This absolute independence has cost us more than one funda­mental right. A judge with unlimited independence has unlimited power, and we have been denied our constitutional right of lib­erty to obtain justice in the courts, another fundamental right of the Constitution. The denial of our right to vote for all judges has been ruled constitutional by California courts, but of course it is California judges who made that ruling.

Isn't it time that the system be redesigned so that we, the peo­ple, know what our judges are doing in the courtroom? Isn't it time that we know which judges are prejudicial and be allowed to vote them out? Isn't it time that we know more about our judges than where they went to school, their marital status and what their children are doing? Isn't it time that we are no longer intimidated by the judiciary?

Our Legislature abolished our right to vote instead of revising the system to allow us to vote out incumbent judges in a general election. Presently just one vote will retain each unopposed in­cumbent judge who is listed on the ballot. Most of us do not even know which judges are being automatically "reelected".

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#096 HEAVE - HO (Phase Two)

PJ 96
    CHAPTER 13
    BULLETIN No. 4
    By Ronn Jackson 6/2/94
    (From transcript of telephone conversation.)
    To My Fellow Americans and Friends at CONTACT:

Just received the May 31, 1994 issue, and I am saddened, not from the content but from the size of the paper. I usually pre­pare myself for three to four hours of truth and today I was fin­ished in an hour-and-a-half.

I understand that divine guidance is helpful in most instances. However, in our society there exist terms of our own making such as overhead, salaries, printing costs and postage, only to mention a few. Hang on, guys. Help will be there as soon as possible. (I promise.)

Dharma's remarks from Twinkie were funny and there's not too much to laugh about in good old Nevada State Prison. Old Ronn Jackson is alive and well and at his peak and Mr.Fort can think anything he wishes. So can Mr. Green and Mr. Gritz or whatever his name is. A gentleman in the Far East told me Bo Gritz wasn't too much. He proved that Oriental gentleman cor­rect when he ran for president. Anything I say or do, I can back-up. This includes special forces, dark or black forces, and most certainly disc jockeys. I can think of two I would like to meet in a dark alley, yes, together. Both think they are "bad asses". I doubt that in their prime, collectively, they could work me up to a good sweat. One is heralded for slapping his wife and kids around, that is the one in Washington D.C.; and the other, for taking advantage of his friends.

Now something of substance. Since Rostenkowski is in such a pickle, I intend call him. It would seem that an idea is forming in my mind. I believe he and I can do some business. Will ad­vise you when that business is complete.

This morning I had a second conversation with Al, A2, A3 and A6 of the committee. When our conversation was complete they asked a question through A2 and the other end went silent. After a few seconds my answer was, "I intend to return my country to constitutionality and anyone who gets in my way, I will bury". I just spoke to a person (who shall remain name­less). I got a message from that person from Commander Hatonn. It was suggested that I call a Congressman from Illinois. Hmmmm. I wonder if we are on the same wavelength. Con­sider it done.

Okay, you want information, so I am going to start close to home, that is my home in Las Vegas, Nevada. North of this fair city is the area which I refer to in Book 1, The Death of Camelot--hangar in your area 51.

Do you faithful readers know that each morning of the week at 6:00 A.M., several busses leave from in front of the East Charleston Mall, that is in the sixteen to eighteen hundred block of East Charleston, and go north? Their destination is a Nevada test site; as most of you know, many of the people who ride the busses work for Reynolds Electric, who is the prime contractor for the Department of Energy. What most people do not know is that certain busses have other stops. One of the stops is a lit­tle north of the town of Indian Springs, Nevada, which is known as area 51. The second stop is on the other side of the highway a little further north, about fifteen miles south of the main en­trance to the test site.

Although some information is known about hangar 51; not much is known about area 51. How about for starters: an entire city is under the area. Below that city about four-and-one-half miles is a pickup and departure site for the Trans-Continental Trans­portation System that no one knows about, or at least, is reluc­tant to talk about. The second site south of the test site is a di­rect link to the transportation system. The last time I used the system, coast to coast usually took about 10 hours, including the stops.

I've been asked to describe the system by Rick Martin of CON­TACT and couldn't be real specific other than the following ob­servations and words and bits that I picked up from other pas­sengers. I have an idea that I know more, but I have never thought about the system. Boy, you guys make a person work.

It was completed in 1956. There is little sensation when you are moving. Air and magnets, or a combination, are the propulsion system. The technology is ours but we had some help with it.

The tunnels themselves had been in existence for thousands of years. I just realized something. There isn't any light. Yes, you can see. I should have known. For instance, there's knowledge on many subjects. I never talked about them for I had no reason to. I know that what I did was classified in a pri­vate sense, that my movements were never restricted in a gov­ernmental sense. I knew that many projects or sanctions were initiated by members of government although they did not know me.

During my entire career with the committee I spoke with five members of the government and all five were at the request of members of the committee. Those five members of government are Ed Meese, George Mitchell, George Bush, Caspar Wein­berger and Ronald Reagan. Although I have met many people within government, mostly in the past, it was in a social capacity of one kind or another. Until I wrote and released The Death of Camelot no one, other than the committee, knew my identity.

CONTACT'S Las Vegas address has a meaning to me that should be known. What is significant is the zip code, 89126. The meaning of that, the area is located from a point southeast of Eastern and Tropicana [streets]. I refer to [5/31/94 CON­TACT] page 14, column 2, caption "People from Orion". To my personal knowledge there is a connection, to be specific, nine of them, in the 89126 area zip code. Sorry, none are nine feet tall or have wings. I have seen a couple in suits and I used to frequent a lounge in a shopping center at the same intersec­tion as they did. I think one of the gentlemen ate a cheeseburger. So you think you know who you pass in an aisle in Safeway?

For many years I have read Childhood's End by Arthur C. Clark, that particular book. I had always viewed that particular book as being informative and educational. I now know it to be a prophecy. After you read it, reread pages 181, 182 and 183.

I do not know Ken Vardon of the American Patriot Fax Net­work but I do commend him for the job that he is doing and has done. I hope that he can hang-on until help gets to him. I hope that all patriot entities can hang-on for a short time. Help is coming in sufficient quantities to where that if they fail, it will not be because of monetary constraints.

I cannot confirm the train mentioned on page 16 of the May 31st issue. It will be sometime tomorrow before I can. I am also working two areas that use it, that uses for the equipment may be used.

Most of my life has been one of violence. I'm to the point in my life where I do want to make the people of this country the beneficiaries of my knowledge; however, if I find the 300,000 figure on page 15 is correct and accurate, then who knows who will most assuredly read this. I will personally redefine the word violent and you won't know where or when. Love and Light to all.

Ronn Jackson

P.S. I could ramble on all night but I still have about 35 letters to answer. Sweet dreams, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are. I ain't gettin too much sleep myself tonight. I wanted to insert Mr. Forts name, but I didn't want to increase his insecurity or be responsible for an anxiety attack.
    CHAPTER 14
    JACKSON INTERVIEW
    By Rick 6/5/94
    Rick.: Why do you think that Area 51 is somehow connected to what's taking place in Washington right now and the reaction or acceleration of certain plans?

Ronn: I'm not sure, Rick, it's just something I've got in my mind that I can't get rid of. I've known of the town below Area 51 for several years and I've seen it. As I understand it now, its capacity is 15,000 or 18,000 people, I'm not sure; has its own power sources; has its own lake and a one-year food supply, which is going up to a two-year food supply. It has accommo­dations that are adequate for that number of people and that's THE RULING CLASS for this country--scientific minds and banking minds are there; The Committee (16) will be there; all of government as we know it will be there. They've put in a second access area to the Intra-Continental Transportation Sys­tem, which is the one that I described to you in recent conversa­tions [see Ronn Jackson's Bulletin #4 on p. 13] that is south of the Nevada test site entrance and, as I understand it, there are 7,000 or 8,000 people there now that are there permanently. So there are some kind of plans being made and I just don't know who's making those plans other than under the Direction of The Committee. The underlings, I don't know who they are.

I'm still a little confused because I'm trying to piece the money situation and the troop movements and the equipment movements and so on together and I can't find anything now. Usually your, best source of information are people who are in­volved with something, however, I believe that the people who are in the city right now really don't know what's going on. The information is still at the high end of the decision making.

Rick: What is the connection between the Nevada test site and area 51?

Ronn: Well, I think it has to do with the people that are there. The current contractor there is Reynolds Electric. Whenever they set up any underground test, what they do is they actually drill a hole in the ground, usually to a depth of 1800 to 2400 feet, 18 inches in diameter. Then at the end of the shaft they make a similar excavation that we know of like a Caisson foundation where there is a large area at the bottom of the shaft. The equipment or explosive device is lowered through the shaft then the shaft is plugged up with concrete and so on. Now, what they've been doing since there has been a moratorium on explosives, the workers there now believe that they are making future plans to pull future detonations and they've drilled a number of shafts.

Well, in reality what these shafts are, are air vents and at the end of the vents there is some type of enclosure put around it under the pretext of it being monitoring equipment, where in re­ality all it is is an air shaft for the underground city there. Then, I also know from my own knowledge that they've made an elevator shaft in one area where people can have access from the ground in one or more areas to go to the city. However, the majority of the people come in from the underground trans­portation system that is under the United States.

Actually, the people there who work for Reynolds Electric really don't know what they're doing. They're just drilling shafts, so to speak, and they're putting certain equipment in and then others come in and put up monitoring equipment. Work there is all classified. You're sort of in a community of people that don't ask questions, even to one another. It's a classic ex­ample of people that have to survive and they want their job, and they've got their kids to take care of, so... When you're on somebody else's turf you go by their rules, so they really don't know what's going on. Like I said, the city is pretty close to being half manned right now.

Rick: Let's just talk about the city itself. Has it been com­pleted? Basically we're talking about a Fail-Safe type commu­nity, aren't we?

Ronn: It's--I think it was completed around the first part of 1993. And, as I understand, some of the vertical supports or structure underneath that support the city have been reinforced. So this would indicate that they are shielding not only the weight of the ground above it, but some other substance is put in there and I would have to assume that it's some kind of shielding.

Rick: For nuclear fallout?

Ronn: Yes, or whatever it could be. As I understand now its' about one-half populated. It has a complete medical center, a lake for water supply that is being fed at this time by under­ground springs--and from all appearances it could actually sup­port people for 1--2 years. So, I'm in a quandary to understand exactly what they're doing because if they want to go to that area to hide, for example, or not have their whereabouts known, if there is any kind of holocaust on the surface, which I would assume they're preparing for that eventuality...not saying that it would happen but...they would be protected only for the period of time that they're underground.

I don't know exactly why they're accelerating these plans be­cause, as I've stated before in other conversations, there are a number of underground facilities all over this country and all over the world.

I think, and this is my own thinking, that the facility there is primarily made up for protection of the ruling class and I believe that their eventual aim or goal is the One World Government and this is a safety valve for them, in the event that something -happens that the people of this country do not go along with their thinking. That's all I say, it's pure speculation on my part. I'm still the eternal optimist. There are not, that I know of, any weapons of any kind down there. There is an armory to be made up and I'm not sure if they believe that the people in­volved with the facility are not militant in any way. But, again, I'm trying to get in somebody else's head and I don't like to do that.

Rick: Is this now an alternative to the University of Texas at Austin underground facilities (where the nuclear device is placed)?

Ronn: I think what you've got to do is compare apples with apples and oranges with oranges. White House #1 is 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.; White House #2 is Air Force One, which is a 747; White House #3 is Austin, TX, 70 feet below the Cam­pus. And White House #4 is the hole in the mountain outside Colorado Springs. That is where the Government, as we know it, would function from in the event of an atomic explosion in Washington D.C. Placement of the items I told about in my story was for the destruction of the ruling class of the United States. I don't know that underneath Area 51 is for the Ruling Class of United States. I'm more apt to believe it will be the Ruling Elite for the government itself.

Rick: So what we're talking about here is Area 51 as being a One World Government functioning center?

Ronn: In my opinion, yes that's its purpose. There are a number of people, for example, that live in Las Vegas that travel back and forth and work there and are familiar with that site. They don't talk about it.

Rick: In a previous conversation, there was discussion about the number of buses in Las Vegas that transport all of these people daily to the Area 51 work site. Can you nail that down?

Ronn: It's at the East Charleston shopping centers and, inci­dentally, I forgot to tell you something about those people. They get on at 6:00 and the busses head north and some of the buses don't go to the test site, they have other stops to make, and one of them is Area 51, which is just north of Indian Springs, NV, it's a small town on Highway 93, the road from Las Vegas to Reno. So, out of Nellis Air Force Base there are 2 or 3, depending on the number of people, 727s that travel less than 100 miles every day. A return flight comes back at 7:00 in the evening and those are--sometimes they use government planes but most of the time its put out under contract--just for your supervisors and visitors to that area, are able to get into it. Instead of a motorcode they fly in to either Las Vegas airport or Nellis Air Force Base, which has a 12000 foot runway; so they can land anything they want to at Nellis. Then they enter an­other plane and they leave in the morning.

The one morning I took the flight from Nellis north, there were two planes that morning. However, I have seen occasions when there were 3 planes that landed, as I used to live fairly close to it and I would see and recognize the planes. But, I believe some of the higher echelon government people, when they want to go to the area, they take the planes. They don't ever know at Nellis what's going on, other then some of the aircraft and maintenance. They don't actually know what's going on at that test site.

The site that I mentioned in a previous conversation was 15 miles south of the gate at the test site, and that was an example of pork barrell politics. That started out to be a research facility similar to Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, but Congress cut the funding out. They got as far as to make the parking lot, which was 1500 vehicles, and they had the foundation and some of the vertical concrete pillars for the building were cut, so that, in reality, has been made into the access to the pickup point on the Intra-Continental Transportation System that I referred to. What it does is, it goes into an area just outside of a Naval Base in Oxnard called Point Hueneme. If people want to use the point from East to West on the underground transportation sys­tem, that's inside the main gate at Point Hueneme, and it's on the right-hand side about 400-500 feet up, and it's a concrete building with a few windows across the front, but it's not used for anything any more. It's just one of the buildings the gov­ernment used to use, and they actually built the access system underneath the building. Not many people know about it.

And, incidentally, there will be more about this later on, but the tunnel that provides the access underneath the Pacific Ocean is North of there and it's--I can't reveal the name of the small town, but it's off of Highway #1. And it seems to me its not far from Big Sur, California, which is right on the ocean. But that's not important right now.

주제글 정보