힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#094, WINGING IT.....

PJ 94
    CHAPTER 7

REC #1 HATONN

WED., MAY 4, 1994 10:34 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 261

WED., MAY 4, 1994

TOPICAL POINTS TO NOTE
    I find that I can't let you people overlook some interesting facts that are now coming to the surface. Unfortunately, in the pit of entropy in Dharma's room it is impossible to locate the one piece of information I really wish to share with you today. I wanted it as specifically offered to us by a reader in Florida but we have mentioned it prior to this and it will surface one day as all items do, ultimately, in the sea of entropy. In fact, it is the LAW OF ENTROPY! Ah, indeed we miss Karen and her ability to bring order to this chaos occasionally!

As example of that which I wanted to present as an article for your confirmation, I will simply tell you that in the identical regular daily "Breakfast Briefing" column of The Orlando Sen­tinel was an article which included a run-by of happenings at various past times and reflected anniversary notations. I.e., on the proper date in reflection of an event in 1983 there was a no­tation regarding the downing of Korean Airlines Flight 007. In the tiny, brief couple of sentences it stated that the plane had been forced to land and I believe it stated that only 2 or at the most, 3 persons were killed and the rest of the passengers were taken to Russia. There was no fanfare in the article--just a notation of what happened on "this date in...." I told you that the passengers on that airline plane were being held in the Soviet Union--and they ARE! Now, proof is coming to the surface out of the entropy of lies fed to you-the-people. We will offer more on that in a minute.

As a better example of what I mean, I will offer another such column and I won't speak about it until after the paper is printed following that presentation. See what you SEE in the little blurb and whether or not you notice anything...!

The Orlando Sentinel, Sunday, December 12, 1993:

BREAKFAST BRIEFING
    ON THIS DAY IN;
    1839: Whig leader Leigh Read Killed Democratic leader Augusta Alston in a duel near Tallahassee. Read was assassinated two years later. The feud helped establish a multiparty political system in Florida and end the practice of dueling.

1901: The first radio signal to cross the Atlantic was picked up near St. John's, Newfoundland, by inventor Guglielmo Mar­coni.

1937: Japanese aircraft sank the U.S. gunboat Panay on China's Yangtze River. Japan apologized and paid $2.2 million in reparations.

1985: 248 American soldiers and eight crew members were killed when an Arrow Air charter crashed after takeoff from Gander, Newfoundland.

NOTABLE INFORMATION
    Before we go one breath further, I WANT YOU TO RE­MEMBER SOMETHING: THE DOWNING OF KAL-007 WAS SET UP BY "SAN LUIS OBISPO CONNECTION" WILLIAM P. CLARK AND HIS BUDDIES. HOW LONG WILL YOU ALLOW THIS TYPE OF ATROCITY TO CONTINUE ON AND ON AND ON WHILE THE MEDIA AND CORRUPTION-ORIENTED CRIMINALS RUN YOU AND YOUR NATION?

The following is a letter to Senator Slade Gorton and Senator Patty Murray FROM: John R. Prukop, Executive Director, Citi­zens for a Constitutional Washington,11910-c Meridian East, #142, Puyallup, Washington, Postal Zone: 98373/TDC. Phone: (206) 840-8071--FAX (206) 840-8074.

April 28, 1994

REGARDING:
    1. Congressman McDonald and the alleged shoot-down of KAL Flight 007.
    2. Arrow Air, Inc. DC-8 Crash at Gander, Newfoundland.
    3. Pan Am Flight 103 crash over Lockerbee, Scotland.
    4. United States Government complicity in a multi-faceted cover-up.
    5. Trading with the Enemy Act of October 6, 1917 [12 USCS 95a & 95b]

Dear Senator Gorton and Senator Murray:

Taking the above in their numbered sequence of order, I am in receipt of a FAX communication from a Mr. Jack T. Shindler, Vice President of the Thomas Company, 3890 Swenson, Suite #924, Las Vegas, Nevada 89119, which pur­ports that he has received reports from Ukrainian refugees in Canada that Korean Airlines Flight 007 DID NOT CRASH IN 1983 as reported by the media, but was instead forced to make a "water landing" and that the 269 passengers, the Korean pilots, and the United States Congressman Larry McDonald are being held captive in a Siberia prison camp. The FAX report indicated that Congressman McDonald is thin, but well, and goes on to indicate that some 175 other persons, primarily UNITED STATES MILITARY OFFICERS are also being held in this camp.

I received the FAX communication on January 19, 1994, but needed to acquire further data to confirm the report. Now, after reviewing other information concerning circumstances brought to bear from additional sources, I believe there is compelling evidence to suggest that the FAX communication I received in January is genuine. And if true, there is not one United States Senator or Representative, or American Citizen, that could not be subjected to the same fate, either through some ill-conceived covert operation gone wrong, or outright blackmail.

We have grave concern that internal or external components of the United States Government and a complicit news media have covered up the fate of those aboard KAL 007, in similar measure as to what occurred concerning the fatal plane crash in Gander, Newfoundland on December 12, 1985. This tragic crash claimed the lives of 248 men and women of the U.S. Army's 101st Airborne Division and the 8 crewmembers of the Arrow Air, Inc. charter airline carrying them.

As you may recall, the troops that died in that plane disaster were returning from a 6-month tour of duty in the Sinai Penin­sula as "peacekeeping forces" pursuant to the Camp David Ac­cords. The aircraft had departed Cairo, Egypt, the day before and made an intermediate refueling stop in Cologne, Germany, before flying on to Gander, Newfoundland. Shortly after 6 a.m. it was taking off in the predawn darkness for its final leg to Fort Campbell, the home base of the 101st Airborne Division. The plane was airborne only about 15-seconds when it crashed into a ravine a half mile from the runway. All 258 persons on board perished.

In the Newfoundland incident, an oversight hearing was conducted by the Subcommittee on Crime of the Committee on the Judiciary of the House of Representatives of the 101st Congress, Second Session, on December 4 and 5, 1990.
    It is apparent from reviewing this 907 page document, including the "Dissenting Opinion" of the Canadian Government contained therein, of the inescapable conclusion that a massive cover-up has been perpetrated by those agencies of the United States Government with regard to the actual cause of the Gander, Newfoundland DC-8 plane crash. It is clearly apparent that the Canadian investigation was much more thorough than that of the United States, and that the aircraft did not crash because of purported ice contamination on the wings, this being only a the­oretical presumption. In fact, the majority adduced there was no evidence of ice on any of the aerodynamic surfaces of the Arrow Air DC-8, except for a small amount of an unheated edge of a windshield, which could not have affected the flight. Instead, the proof is conclusive that this aircraft suffered an in-flight explosion prior to impact, that the power to the engines was lost prior to the crash, and that an in-flight fire was observed emerging from the right side of the aircraft which, as further witnesses testified, because of the physical evidence at the crash site, could only have originated from within the cargo compartment. The conclusive evidence of the Canadian Government proves beyond any shadow of doubt that the Arrow Air DC-8 suffered "an in-flight fire that may have resulted from detonations of undetermined origin which brought about catastrophic systems failures".

This December, four years will have elapsed since the crash (sic) of the DC-8 at Gander, Newfoundland. How long, Sena­tors, must the American people wait before it is determined WHO placed the detonation device aboard the ill fated DC-8, and those responsible for the murders of 256 men and women? When will the perpetrators be brought to the bar of justice? What were the political ramifications of those persons returning from the Sinai Peninsula or perhaps the cargo or doc­uments aboard that aircraft that it was conceded by some bureaucrat to eliminate evidence of wrong doing?

In like manner, eleven years have elapsed since the crash of KAL-007 near Sakhalin Island which allegedly claimed the lives of 269 people, including several American Citizens and a United States Congressman. How long, Senators, must the American people wait before the true fate of those aboard is determined and if a cover-up has been perpetrated? When will those re­sponsible be brought to justice?

How many more death trails will be allowed to be continued and covered up by complicit elements attempting to hide the truth? Who were the real perpetrators of Pan Am Flight 103, which was blown out of the sky over Lockerbee, Scotland with several CIA operatives aboard, including U.S. Army General McKee and other military personnel, whom we know were coming back to the United States to testify against George Bush and the October Surprise--Iran/contra? What of the highly secret intelligence group called "Pegasus" that gave files on the CIA criminal activities from 1976 to 1982 to a member of the Joint Armed Services Committee, Congressman Larry McDonald? [See: Defrauding America by Rodney Stitch]. These files revealed corrupt activities by several U.S. presidents, federal officials, the CIA, and other members of Government. Who was Trenton Parker, and why did the CIA and the Justice De­partment sacrifice him in 1982? Was his incarceration to aid and abet, and protect an on-going government secret scheme called Operation Snow Cone, the CIA's identification for the several drug trafficking operations in Central and South Amer­ica, under which other covert drug operations were operated, such as Operation Watch Tower? Why was he kept in solitary confinement in a federal prison for four years...
    to keep him from blowing the whistle to the media? Where is he now? I have seen the CIA confidential document showing Parker's ONI and CIA status, which is contained with the book Defrauding America. Trenton Parker stated that Congressman McDonald let it be known to the press that he was going to reveal the startling evidence upon his return from the Far East, showing that the CIA and certain high-ranking public officials were part of an operation responsible for drug trafficking into the United States since 1963 from Southeast Asia. Of course, McDonald boarded KAL Flight 007 for his trip to the Far East, that was allegedly shot down by the Soviets.
    We now understand that the alleged "shoot down" was a fake, orchestrated by highly placed government officials both in the United States and the Soviet Union!
    [H: Indeed, BOTH!]

It is truly abhorrent that the United States Government, or shadow components with it, in concert with known Communist nations have for years been fomenting violence and terrorism worldwide in the deceptive march toward a New World Order and the centralization of powers. While On the one hand the government makes its surface appearance that of a benevolent "big brother", the incontrovertible evidence proves conclusively that the United States Government has indeed been waging a declared war of immense proportions under the scope and purview of subsection (b) of Section 5 of the Trading with the Enemy Act of October 6, 1917. That act is presently codified at Title 12 USCS, Section 95b, to wit: "The actions, regulations, rules, licenses, orders and proclamations heretofore or hereafter taken, promulgated, made, or issued by the President of the United States or the Secretary of the Treasury since March 4, 1933, pursuant to the authority conferred by subsection (b) of section 5 of the Act of October 6, 1917, as amended [12 USCS Section 95a], are hereby approved and confirmed." (Mar. 9, 1933, C. 1, Title I, Section 1, 48 Stat. 1.)

It is quite clear from the foregoing that the American people are the declared enemy. And because of the declared state of "national emergency" under which America has labored for over sixty years, these broad Executive powers that have been delegated to the President have effectively placed the American people in abject slavery, by nationalizing the vital industries of this nation and removing the common law from our court sys­tem. Additionally, because of the war being waged against the American people, the Constitution for the United States of America has been effectively placed in a state of suspension, and as evidenced by Senate Report 93-549, dated November 19, 1973, the American people have lived under four declared state's of "national emergency" for the past 61 years, begin­ning March 9, 1933.

The Supreme Court once said, "It is not the function of gov­ernment to keep the Citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the Citizen to keep our government from falling into error". As such I hereby charge you to repeal Proclama­tions 2039 and 2040, and 12 USC 95(a) and 95(b), and re-es­tablish the Constitution for the United States of America to its rightful position in our government and to its rightful owners--WE, THE PEOPLE.

If there is any fiber of truth left within either of your capaci­ties as Americans FIRST, and as United States Senators second, I would urge both of you to Investigate the foregoing atrocities, and if you cannot or will not carry out the duties and actions re­quired of your oath of office, then please, tender your resigna­tion now so that another may take your place who is willing and/or able to do what you are incapable of doing. I remind you both, that under Article III, Section 3 of the CONSTITU­TION, "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort". Need we say more?

Sincerely,
    John R. Prukop

On the stationery is an interesting type of slogan: "Once you Know the Truth, the LAW will set you Free"!

Well, it's a good start, friends, but ONLY IF YOU ARE WILL­ING TO RECLAIM YOUR LAWS!

I could take the time to repeat and repeat the above referred-to stories and refresh your memories regarding the full circum­stances--however, we have covered it all in past journals and it is too much to allow time OR space. You readers are simply going to have to do your homework and catch up on those back issues of the journals. It is past time that we can continue to ei­ther badger you or do it for you.

At the moment I have far bigger "fish to fry" as we have several of "our own" in the net, holding in the "tank". I am about to the end of my patience with the politicians who continue to bar­gain and bribe over the truth about to be blasted all over the public waves. The bargaining going on with JUST Ronn Jack­son and "Treasurygate" Buckley is enough to make you toss your cookies--or perhaps "hang" some low-life-forms.

PRICE IS UPPED TO BUCKLEY
    The Banking Committee, yesterday, raised the offered bribe to Buckley to $25 million. Frustration abounds as Mr. Buckley continues to tell them to "shove it". The negotiations are taking place, strangely enough, through Mr. Ronn Jackson--who has all the information, in detail, regarding INSLAW and PROMIS software, etc., AND THE WHOLE DIRTY BUSINESS. I ap­preciate good bargains and negotiations and it would seem, at the least, that we could rescue a few good citizens in the DEAL.

How about poor old Michael Riconosciuto? What about Jim Vassilos? What about Ray Renick? For some it is too late, as in "Casolaro", but what about the others scattered around, hid­ing in terror, or incarcerated to insure silence? There are so many as to astound you--and there are many in the unknown category so that no one is appealing for them and their freedom. How many have paid dearly, some with death, some just short of death but always with total loss of EVERYTHING. What of the Rodney Stiches, the Gary Weans, the E.J. Ekkers, the Red Beckmans, Eustace Mullinses, Stu Webbs, Russbachers, and on and on...?

You can, dear friends, build freedom on the foundation laid forth by these people walking the dangerous path before you. It means that you are going to have to pay attention and make your voices heard. I did not say "make your guns heard"--I said your voices. We are offering the CONTACT as THE "contact" source as funding comes. We have a promise of some support and the strength of participants who CAN BE ASSURED OF BEING HEARD. We are not talking about newsletter writers who have great interest in such as money-making adventures and good-sounding pious, born-again presentations to cause you to somehow "trust" them. YOU have a job to do and you must have a voice of freedom in information to which to turn--we are willing to be that resource, in the sharing with ones such as Prukop (above), etc. We will NOT, however, form demonstra­tions, be a "group" or align with any over another--this will be OPEN PRESS in information. Groups will have to find their own directions. HOWEVER, I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT IF ACTIONS IN THIS MOVE FOR FREEDOM AND RECLAMATION OF YOUR PEOPLE, NATION AND GLOBE IS AWAY FROM GOD--YOU WILL FAIL. I do not use the term religion for there is only bigotry in the very meaning of the sectarian, secular, term. I make it emphatic that the lies of "religious" man-laid doctrines will also perish in the recovering of freedom UNDER GOD. Spiritual TRUTH in and within the Laws of Lighted Source and the Laws of Universal Creation will be your guiding foundation--or, AGAIN, you will not survive!

It is a time of laying aside your ego status qualifications and of having a central outlet for your information network. Why here? Because, whether or not you like it, I and my crew are here to support you if your direction be toward freedom and God. IT IS MY MISSION! And, I can protect you--but not if you CHOOSE OTHERWISE. You have plenty of capable lead­ers among you IF you will but recognize them--and selves!
    I, myself, have no need to be of consequence once you have your direction and your GOAL, in total clarity. You will come to understand and comprehend our various roles in this evolve­ment. Is it not better you start hearing the words of God rather than the opinions of MAN?
    CHAPTER 8

REC #1 HATONN

THU., MAY 5, 1994 8:31 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 262

THU., MAY 5, 1994

APOLOGIES
    Yesterday I asked Dharma to duplicate work in the form of re­peating Prukop's letter to two senators. This is NOT "duplication", scribe, for the original was run in the paper and that left nothing on disc in this location. We will be having MORE on the crashes which have been covered-up and I needed the information in the computer to refer to later. I ask that it be well marked. We will be offering a LOT more on "McDonald" and his activities which were taking place that required his being "taken out". The "hostages" are exactly that, hostages, and soon the wondrous relationship between Russian Ukraine and the U.S. will burst open. Thank you for doing that which seems to have been a lot of wasted work.

RETRO VIRUSES
    All of you who were able to watch 48 HOURS last evening will still be in shock state
    --I hope! It followed on after a program which also showed that 400,000 people have been slain within a period of a week, in Rwanda, Africa. This, in itself, is un­speakable, however, most of those dead bodies are being thrown directly into the river which in turn waters everything below the "tossing-in". You will have ramifications of those atrocities which will be a totally insane disaster--SOON.

I speak of that problem because of the rising tide of newly iden­tified and "again noticed" retroviruses springing up here and there and which are predominantly flowing from Africa, i.e., Eboli, E-Voli, Lamsa, etc. In the U.S. (and elsewhere but get­ting the most "play" in the U.S.) are the Hantavirus and that which is coccidiodial-type virus called Valley Fever. There is actually no known treatment for these viruses and it is expected that what AIDS doesn't get, of the populations intended for ex­tinction, these other dastardly fatal viruses shall. As with the Ebola retrovirus you have hideous and horrific terminal "hits". Unlike the HIV(s), the onset of massive illness is rather quickly presented. The disease symptoms are upper-respiratory and the virus is "airborne".

In Ebola infection the whole body becomes toxic and infective and is literally out of one of your far-out science-fiction stories. The body gets major headaches, fevers, the blood clots and then the clots are thrown into the system which then lodge in the brain, heart--everywhere. But, the resultant blood and serum separated will NOT CLOT AT ALL and will ooze bloody liquid virus streams from all openings (eyes, ears, nose, mouth, etc.) along with oozing through the actual pores in the skin. I warn you people
    --this is man-tampered and it is intended to strike the world. AIDS was the onset of this LAST GREAT PLAGUE. I refer to the plague as a unit for you cannot separate out the ones you like and the ones you don't. These are retroviruses which are DNA "changed" and will mutate with EVERY HOST. You are seeing the cross-infections as DNA structures are made to accommodate and modify Tuberculosis (some strains are already totally untreatable) and then the recognized (even in children) diseases which always responded to antibiotics are now coming BACK in the systematic breakouts over and over again--showing up in children predominantly in the upper-respiratory system but very symptomatic in the EARS.

The Ebola is going to flood right out of the areas of Rwanda and Tanzania and it was planned to cause this great uprising which would be distracted by the voting in South Africa.

Please be aware that some of the names of the viruses are being presented. as to phonetic spelling for that too will be distraction as you ones don't know what to look for and E-Coli and E-Voli are so similar in sound but so deadly in difference. The media spouters will have absolutely no comprehension of any about which they chatter. We will do more on the disease AGAIN but I urge you to go back and get the journals wherein we have cov­ered a lot of these IN DEPTH. [THE LAST GREAT PLAGE UPON MAN: AIDS AND RELATED MURDER TOOLS, Journal #65 will serve to start to catch you up].

GAIA PRODUCTS
    Pierre, from America East Publishers, has written to tell us that "someone" out of "back East" has called to tell him that George Green is trying to shut down the Gaia products. This is in­teresting for the story goes on regarding EARLY-on attacks by someone WORKING FOR Green who claimed damage of some sort from the "swamp water" Gaia "distributors" was offering. Samples of "something" were sent to Merkl (Crystal Life) for testing--and strangely enough--the mess was a conglomeration of Merkl's own product and, literally, contaminated WATER.

I am not going to get into this hassle here because I want it to be known here and NOW--Gaiandriana and AquaGaia and the other products such as chlorella and other tableted products as well as the Aloe(s) are not packaged or produced HERE! Fur­ther, they are in no way produced by New Gaia Source which is the specific entity NAMED. But, readers, beware--for when the hounds of Hell are cornered, they will try to pull EVERY­THING and EVERYONE down. There is nothing in any of the GAIA products that COULD hurt anyone at any time. The structure of the product itself is capable of total integration within your individual cellular structure--even to the cartilage offered.

This is, however, WHY WE DO NOT MASS MARKET ANY­THING! It is also why we disallow any reproduction of exact product ANYWHERE--we can be responsible for our OWN and no other.

With funding, which will be very soon now, a "plant" is going to be immediately constructed under full qualification for all production and a more monitorable resource will be available. We require meeting of ALL LAWS OF THE LAND as well as God's.

The thrust, of course, is to destroy source for these products. We note that even Merkl is constantly under threat of being shut-down (but he claimed "cure" and that is absurd ego-trip­ping). You will note ones such as Atkins who now just want to offer "Oxygen" therapy are in the process of being closed-down. Since NAFTA and Mexico's entry into the North American trade process--THE CLINICS WHICH ONCE OF­FERED HELP IN MEXICO ARE BEING RAPIDLY CLOSED. So be it.

This same holds true for the paper AND the journals as to publication or reprinting ANYWHERE--we have no control once plates or duplication are elsewhere. Just the idea of Pierre's contact who would translate, into other languages, the material--he would also, as presented, remove the date-lines and remove portions of articles and whole sections of spiritual reference. That is not only NOT "translation" but sets up everyone for compromise in the courts.

TREATMENT
    Until the "Big Brothers" of the New World Order get ready to present effective treatment, there won't be any REAL treatment through the medical channels. And, dear ones, stop thinking that such as Gaiandriana is a "cure-all" of some sort. It is an enhancement for the immune system--not an antibiotic of some type. We are not able to produce anything that will "cross" the Big Boys' plans. Can you help yourself? Yes, and just as was self-enhancement of systemic immune possibilities taken by Nostradamus--so too can you HELP yourselves--but, readers, it takes ongoing adherence to the substance during which time you will get bored and forgetful and finally, you won't want to "bother" and ultimately most people will fall by the wayside of their own health enhancement programs. The results of good immune systems is a build-up of same--not a "get a cold and hit it hard" type of response. When the body is as compromised and insulted as with these retroviruses, some who are diligent in their efforts will sometimes not "make it through". You want miracles and finger-snap responses and answers--it will not be so...the miracle is YOU and the products offered are only tools.

They are effective and responsive tools--but the population in great numbers are destined for extermination and these viruses are modified, mutated and PLANNED FOR THAT VERY PURPOSE AND ONCE LOOSED ON MANKIND WILL BE HORRENDOUS--JUST AS WITH AIDS. Over half the black population in Africa are NOW in active response to the HIV virus. The virus does little other than damage further the im­mune system and the opportunistic diseases do their own work! What can this mean? Well, in just the case of Rwanda and the dead bodies--at least 50% of those bodies are harboring active infection and become the housing sites of flies and mosquitos and other carriers who encounter these bodies. The Ebola comes right out of the area of Rwanda and Tanzania and will ride, the river flow into the reservoirs and lakes along the rivers now contaminated, and even into Lake Victoria.

Let us move from this subject and again discuss constitutions and world domination. We have offered the Newstates Consti­tution and we have stressed the PLAN and functioning in dis­tricts of both country and WORLD--however, here is a grand outlay of A CONSTITUTION FOR THE WORLD. The docu­ment sent to us from Florida can be obtained in reprint form the Committee to Restore the Constitution. However, portions of the full document are not offered and therefore we have no address. Only half of the article is presented here and the remainder is expected to be printed in June. We will effort to get that for you at that time. We will not, however, wait to present this material. I believe we can count on our "2x6" friend to send us the other half. He refers to himself as "2x6" because he said that somehow it took "more than a 2x4 to get his attention"!

QUOTING:

A CONSTITUTION FOR THE WORLD
    Published by the Center for the Study of Democratic In­stitutions (1965) financed by the Fund for the Republic, a Ford Foundation Agency.

Formerly located in Santa Barbara, California, the Center appointed socialist-oriented University of Denver Chancellor Maurice B. Mitchell as new head and merged with the Aspen Institute, Aspen, Colorado [H: Check the Committee of 300 information.], a world government policy promotion agency. As­pen Institute Chairman is Robert 0. Anderson, chief executive officer, Atlantic Richfield Company; member, Committee for Economic Development (laid the ground-work for regional gov­ernment), and advisory board member, Institute for Interna­tional Education.
    This is an initiative for a World Constitution launched in Cal­ifornia 20 December, 1993 as "Philadelphia II ", to qualify for 8 November 1994 general elections. [H: PAY ATTENTION AND GO BACK AND RE-READ THAT SENTENCE!] (See, "U.N. One World Government by Convention", page 6, March 1994 bulletin, Committee to Restore the Constitution).

PRELIMINARY DRAFT OF A
    WORLD CONSTITUTION
    PREAMBLE
    The people of the earth having agreed that the advancement of man in spiritual excellence [H: Oh BARF!] and physical wel­fare [H: Oh BARF-BARF!] is the common goal of mankind; that universal peace is the prerequisite for the pursuit of that goal; that justice in turn is the prerequisite of peace, and peace and justice stand or fall together; that iniquity and war insepa­rable spring from the competitive anarchy of the national states; that therefore the age of nations must end, and the era of hu­manity begin; the governments of the nations have decided to order their separate sovereignties in one government of justice, to which they surrender their arms and to establish, as they do establish, the Constitution as the covenant and fundamental law of the Federal Republic of the World. [H: No, this is not a joke! This is the real potato(e)! Here is an excellent example of the way to discern TRUTH from a presentation from these anti-Christ One Worlders: Turn every statement they make into its total opposite--and you will find the truth within the opposite result. There is a conjured humorous "law" set forth by a Dr. Galumbos, an astrophysicist who has labeled a theory into The Law of the Bureaucracy which states: "If the bureaucracy states an intent and moves upon that intent toward a stated 'goal' the law is that they will produce the EXACT OPPOSITE of that which they de­scribe". It is worthy of note and attention and all productions from that resource should be measured by this LAW!]
    DECLARATION OF DUTIES AND RIGHTS
    A. The universal government of justice as covenanted and pledged in this Constitution is founded on the Rights of Man.

The principles underlying the Rights of Man are and shall be permanently stated in the Duty of everyone everywhere, whether a citizen sharing in the responsibilities and privileges of World Government or a ward and pupil of the World Common­wealth:

To serve with word and deed, and with productive labor according to his ability, the spiritual and physical advancement of the living and of those to come, as the common cause of all generations of men; to do unto others as he would like others to do unto him; to abstain from violence, except for the repulse of violence as commanded or granted under law.
    B. In the context therefore of social duty and service, and in conformity with the unwritten law which philosophies and reli­gions alike called the Law of Nature and which the Republic of the World shall strive to see universally written and enforced by positive law: It shall be the right of everyone everywhere to claim and maintain for himself and his fellowmen: Release from the bondage of poverty and from the servitude and exploitation of labor, which rewards and security according to merit and needs; freedom of peaceful assembly and of association, in any creed or party or craft, within the pluralistic unity and purpose of the World Republic; protection of individuals and groups against subjugation and tyrannical rule, racial or national, doctrinal or cultural, with safeguards for the self-determination of minorities and dissenters; and any such other freedoms and franchises as are inherent in man's inalienable claims to life, liberty, and the dignity of the human person, and as the legisla­tors and judges of the World Republic shall express and specify.
    C. The four elements of life--earth, water, air, energy--are the common property of the human race. The management and use of such portions thereof as are vested in or assigned to particular ownership, private or corporate or national or regional, of defi­nite or indefinite tenure, of individualist or collectivist economy, shall be subordinated in each and all cases to the interest of the common good.

GRANT OF POWERS
    1. The jurisdiction of the World Government as embodied in its organs of power shall extend to:

a. the control of the observance of the Constitution in all the component communities and territories of the Federal World Republic, which shall be indivisible and one;
    b. the furtherance and progressive fulfillment of the Duties and Rights of Man in the spirit of the foregoing Declaration, with their specific enactment in such fields of federal and local relations as are described hereinafter (Art. 27 through 33);
    c. the maintenance of peace; and to that end the enactment and promulgation of laws which shall be binding upon commu­nities and upon individuals as well,
    d. the judgment and settlement of any conflicts among com­ponent units, with prohibition of recourse to interstate violence,
    e. the supervision of and final decision on any alterations of boundaries between new states or unions thereof.
    f. the supervision of and final decision on the forming of new states or unions thereof,
    g. the administration of such territories as may still be im­mature for self-government, and the declaration in due time of their eligibility therefor,
    h. the intervention in intrastate violence and violations of law which affect world peace and justice,
    i. the organization and disposal of federal armed forces,
    j. the limitation and control of weapons and of the domestic militias in the several component units of the World Republic;
    k. The establishment, in addition to the Special Bodies listed hereinafter
    (Art. 8 and 9) of such other agencies as may be conducive to the development of the earth's resources and to the advancement of physical and intellectual standards, with such advisory or initiating or arbitrating powers as shall be deter­mined by law;
    l. The laying and collecting of federal taxes, and the estab­lishment of a plan and a budget for federal expenditures,
    m. the administration of the World Bank and the establish­ment of suitable world fiscal agencies for the issue of money and creation and control of credit.
    n. the regulation of commerce affected with federal interest,
    o. the establishment, regulation, and, where necessary or desirable, the operation of means of transportation and communication which are the federal interest;
    p. The supervision and approval of laws concerning emigra­tion and immigration and the movements of peoples,
    q. the granting of federal passports;
    r. The appropriation, under the right of eminent domain, of such private or public property as may be necessary for federal use, reasonable compensation being made therefor;
    s. The legislation over and administration of the territory which shall be chosen as Federal District and of such other ter­ritories as may be entrusted directly to the Federal Government.

2. The powers not delegated to the World Government by this Constitution, and not prohibited by it to the several members of the Federal World Republic, shall be reserved to the several states or nations or unions thereof.

THE FEDERAL CONVENTION,
    THE PRESIDENT, THE LEGISLATURE
    3. The sovereignty of the Federal Republic of the World resides in the people of the world. The primary powers of the World Government shall be vested in:

a. the Federal Convention,
    b. the President
    c. the Council and the Special Bodies,
    d. the Grand Tribunal, the Supreme Court, and the Tribune of the People,
    e. the Chamber of Guardians.

4. The Federal Convention shall consist of delegates elected di­rectly by the people of all states and nations, one delegate for each million of population or fraction thereof above one-half million, with the proviso that the people of any extant state,...ranging between 100,000 and 1,000,000, shall be enti­tled to elect one delegate, but any such state with a population below 100,000 shall be aggregated for federal electoral purposes to the electoral unit closest to its borders.

The delegates to the Federal Convention shall vote as individu­als, not as members of national or otherwise collective repre­sentations [except as specified hereinafter, Art. 46, paragraph 2, and Art. 47].

The Convention shall meet in May of every third year, for a session of thirty days.

5. The Federal Convention shall subdivide into nine Electoral Colleges according to the nine Societies of kindred nations and cultures, or Regions, wherefrom its members derive their pow­ers, such Regions being:

1. The continent of Europe and its islands outside the Russian area, together with the United Kingdom if the latter so decides, and with such overseas English--or French--or Cape Dutch-speaking communities of the British Commonwealth of Nations or the French Union as decide to associate (this whole area tentatively denominated Europa);
    2. The United States of America, with the United Kingdom if the latter so decides, and such kindred communities of British, or Franco-British, or Dutch-British, or Irish civilization and lin­eage as decide to associate (Atlantis);
    3. Russia, European and Asiatic with such East-Baltic or Slavic or South-Danubian nations as associate with Russia (Eurasia);
    4. The Near and Middle East, with the states of North Africa, and Pakistan if the latter so decides (Afrasia);
    5. Africa, south of the Sahara, with or without the South African Union as the latter may decide;
    6. India, with Pakistan if the latter so decides;
    7. China, Korea, Japan, with the associate archipelagoes of the North- and Mid-Pacific (Asia Major);
    8. Indochina and Indonesia, with Pakistan if the latter so de­cides, and with such other Mid- and South-Pacific lands and is­lands as decide to associate (Austrasia);
    9. The Western Hemisphere south of the United States (Columbia).

Each Electoral College shall nominate by secret ballot not more than three candidates, regardless of origin, for the office of President of the World Republic. The Federal Convention in plenary meeting, having selected by secret ballot a panel of three candidates from the lists submitted, shall elect by secret ballot one of the three as president, on a majority of two-thirds.

If three consecutive ballots have been indecisive, the candi­date with the smallest vote shall be eliminated and between the two remaining candidates a simple majority vote shall be deci­sive.

6. Each Electoral College shall then nominate by secret and proportional ballot twenty-seven candidates, originating from the respective Electoral Area or Region, for the World Council; with the proviso that one-third and not more than one-third of the nominees shall not be members of the Federal Convention; and the nine lists having been presented to the Federal Con­vention, the Federal Convention in plenary meeting shall select by secret and proportional ballot nine Councilmen from each list, with the same proviso as above.

The Federal Convention shall also elect by secret and proportional ballot, on nominations, prior to the opening of the Convention, by such organizations of world-wide importance and lawfully active in more than three Regions as shall be desig­nated [for the first election by the United Nations Assembly and subsequently] by the Council, eighteen additional members, re­gardless of origin; and the total membership of the World Coun­cil shall be thus ninety-nine.

7. The primary power to initiate and enact legislation for the Federal Republic of the World shall be vested in the Council.

The tenure of the Council shall be three years.

The Council shall elect its Chairman, for its whole tenure of three years.

Councilors shall be re-eligible.
    8. Within the first three years of World Government the Council and the President shall establish three Special Bodies, namely:

a. A House of Nationalities and States, with representatives from each, for the safeguarding of local institutions and au­tonomies and the protection of minorities;
    b. A Syndical or functional Senate, for the representation of syndicates and unions or occupational associations and any other corporate interests of transnational significance, as well as for mediation or arbitration in non-justifiable issues among such syndicates or unions or other corporate interests;
    c. An Institute of Science, Education and Culture;

Each of the three bodies with such membership and tenures and consultative or preparatory powers as shall be established by law and with no prejudice to the establishment of other advisory or technical agencies in accordance with the purposes stated here­inbefore (Art. 1, k).

9. Within its first year the World Government shall establish a Special Body, to be named Planning Agency, of twenty-one members appointed by the President, subject to vetoes by two-thirds of the Council, for tenures of twelve years [except that the terms for the initial membership shall be staggered by lot, with one-third of it, seven members, ceasing from office and being replaced every fourth year].

It shall be the function of the Planning Agency to envisage the income of the Federal Government and to prepare programs and budgets for expenditures, both for current needs and for long-range improvements. These programs and budgets shall be submitted by the President, with his recommendations, to the Council, as provided hereinafter (Art. 13).

Plans for improvement of the world's physical facilities, either public or private, and for the productive exploitation of re­sources and inventions shall be submitted to the Agency or to such Development Authorities or regional subagencies as it may establish. The Agency shall pass judgment on the social useful­ness of such plans.

Members of the Planning Agency shall not be re-eligible nor shall they, during their tenure in the Agency, have membership in any other federal body.

10. The executive power, together with initiating power in fed­eral legislation, shall be vested in the President. His tenure shall be six years.

The President shall not have membership in the Council.

The President shall not be re-eligible. He shall not be eligi­ble to the Tribunate of the People until nine years have elapsed since the expiration of his term.

No two successive Presidents shall originate from the same Region.

11. The President shall appoint a Chancellor. The Chancellor, with the approval of the President, shall appoint the Cabinet.

The Chancellor shall act as the President's representative before the Council in the exercise of legislative initiative. The Chancellor and the Cabinet members shall have at any time the privilege of the floor before the Council.

But no Chancellor or Cabinet member shall have a vote or shall hold membership in the Council, nor, if he was a member of the Council at the moment of his executive appointment, shall he be entitled to resume his seat therein when leaving the execu­tive post unless he be re-elected at a subsequent Convention.

No one shall serve as Chancellor for more than six years, nor as Cabinet member for more than twelve, consecutive or not.

No three Cabinet members at any one time and no two successive Chancellors shall originate from the same Region.

The Council shall have power to interrogate the Chancellor and the Cabinet and to adopt resolutions on their policies.

The Chancellor and the Cabinet shall resign when the Presi­dent so decides or when a vote of no confidence by the absolute majority of fifty or more of the Council is confirmed by a sec­ond such vote; but no second vote shall be taken and held valid if less than three months have elapsed from the first.
    12. The sessions of the Council, as well as those of the Grand Tribunal and the Supreme Court, shall be continuous, except for one yearly recess of not more than ten weeks or two such re­cesses of not more than five weeks each, as the body concerned may decide.

We will conclude this presentation when it is available. Thank you. IF YOU DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING UPSETTING IN THE ABOVE, PLEASE GO BACK READ IT A FEW DOZEN TIMES.

I must remind you, readers, that if you lose your Constitutional RIGHTS as offered through the present Constitution, even though flawed--you are destined to the rule of Council in a New World Government. The rule you now serve is already insti­tuted--but UNLAWFULLY SO. I remind you that THIS goes beyond the NEWSTATES as projected for your own segment of territory--THIS WILL BE THE FINAL DEATH BLOW TO ANY HOPE OF FREEDOM AND IT IS SET FOR QUALIFI­CATION FOR THE 8 NOVEMBER 1994 GENERAL ELEC­TION!!

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#094, WINGING IT.....

PJ 94
    CHAPTER 9

REC #2 HATONN

THU., MAY 5, 1994 12:53 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 262

THU., MAY 5, 1994

INSLAW AND CRIMES AT "JUSTICE"
    We are going to "beat this old dog" again because when Ronn Jackson surfaces and "the coast is clear"--he will be telling you from eyewitness accounts--what happened in this circumstance. It is giving the Justice Department, the Banking Committee and, quite frankly, everyone in Washington, such stomach cramps that we need to continue our public presentation with "what IS" so that he can be a little less the WHOLE FOCUS. There are several incarcerated persons who need to be fetched OUT of prisons who are being held for no other reason than to silence them regarding "INSLAW". However, the main problem is that "Patriots" and others who focus on a specific criminal point are sent away on OTHER CHARGES, some of which will be valid enough to make it very difficult to go to court and win anything. This will include anything from cutting trees on your own prop­erty but claimed to be Forest Service land to having taken money from some other incident in the past. As with Gunther Russbacher, the "crime" he was sent away for will NOT MATCH THE REAL REASON FOR INCARCERATION--AND IT IS "THAT" VERY POINT WHICH MUST BE CONFRONTED. WHEN THAT PAST "CRIME" BEING UTI­LIZED IS, IN FACT, A FRACTURE OF THE LAWS AS SET FORTH BY THE "LAND"--THEN IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO CRY "UNCONSTITUTIONAL".

It becomes a bit like the difference between avoidance of taxes and evasion of taxes. The Constitutional "rights" are set aside if you make a "voluntary" form-filing in the Federal United States--after which, you are considered a United States (Federal) Citizen. Just to go forth and demand constitutional rights while breaking all "other" rules is certainly not showing good intent or honest effort. If there is a payoff of some kind from any of these Elite factions--don't expect to pull down "another" by crying Constitutional "Wolf". Unless, of course, as with Jack­son--YOU HAVE THE BLACKMAIL GOODS ON THE POWER BROKERS. The old question: "Do you KNOW the difference in tax avoidance and tax evasion?" Answer: "15 years"! is quite applicable here.

We are going to devote another full paper to the INSLAW mat­ter so that all background is fresh in your minds, readers, be­cause it is in a swirl of controversy BEHIND THE SCENES TODAY.

READERS' INSTRUCTIONS

An anonymous "A Crew Member" has written a long disserta­tion telling me what to run in the paper and whose work to use--at great length. I have pages of contradictions from my writings tossed back into my face and then I am told to only run "Jackson's stuff" and not McAlvany's, etc., because "...more people read McAlvany than your paper".... No, that is not so--there may well be more paid subscriptions to McAlvany's paper--but there is no paper of this type more READ than is CON­TACT. In fact the intelligence community and/or the Elite Gov­ernment couldn't care a damn less about McAlvany's "stuff". Furthermore, I had not realized we had asked for critique or instructions on information suitable for our readers. If the person in point cannot sort that which we offer, in clarity--then I be­lieve we should not change our format to any great extent.

I am continually amused at ones who anonymously present such in-depth critique and note that they do not subscribe themselves but, rather, get the papers through conduits
    --at no cost to selves. This is fine if it suits your conscience, friends, but I suggest that you consider your position as well as ours.

Besides, you will get flack from ones regarding Ronn Jackson. There was just a little gathering for one, Leon Fort, and the discussion came up about his relationship with the Institute, etc., and Mr. Fort pronounced that there "is no Ronn Jackson and that it is just more lies of the Institute and those people"! Those people, of course, are me and associated parties. Well, Mr. Jackson is obtaining some legal counsel to handle the trials and tribulations of "those people" and these lawyers are known for WINNING IN ALL CASES THEY ACCEPT. FURTHER, HE IS BACKING UP THE ACQUISITION WITH A POT-FULL OF MONEY SO PERHAPS THINGS WILL BEGIN TO CHANGE QUITE QUICKLY! Dharma is so weary of the ha­rassment and insulting accusations as to suggest that perhaps Mr. Jackson might also enjoy giving the adversarial parties a NECK MASSAGE with a bit of a tweak.... Well, we don't want such endings to our problems because TRUTH IS SUFFI­CIENT. This fits with the joshing about having Mr. Green eat those pounds and pounds of gold he took and wants so badly and then take him swimming. Nobody told anyone here that this job would be easy--and surely enough--it is not. Further, what in­terests YOU may not be that which is needed for the readers at large. I appreciate all input and take it within for consideration--I trust you are likewise as generous when I respond. I am not picking--
    I am acknowledging.

DEFRAUDING AMERICA, Part 21
    by Rodney Stich
    QUOTING:

Inslaw is the name of a small computer programming com­pany owned by William and Nancy Hamilton that was subjected to criminal activities and a conspiracy by high Justice De­partment officials. By misusing the power of their office these officials, including the three U.S. Attorney Generals in the Rea­gan-Bush administrations, Edwin Meese, Richard Thornburgh, and William Barr, misappropriated, or aided and abetted the theft of the software called PROMIS. The tactics used by the highest law-enforcement officers in the United States to steal the software forced the small company into Chapter 11, after which Justice Department officials misused the U.S. Trustee division of the Justice Department and the federal courts, seeking to force the company into a Chapter 7 liquidation.

In 1982 the U.S. Department of Justice signed a $10 million contract with Inslaw to install an enhanced version of software known as PROMIS in 42 U.S. Attorney offices. The Inslaw company obtained a loan to complete the contract. After the software was installed, and found to be satisfactory, and its value recognized for an upcoming half-billion-dollar government contract, Justice Department officials refused to pay Inslaw, knowing that it would force them into bankruptcy. Once Inslaw filed for bankruptcy, Justice Department officials could force the company into a Chapter 7 liquidation through its control of the bankruptcy process.

As stated elsewhere in these pages, it is a standard practice for people in control of the CIA and other government agencies to target selected companies and force them into bankruptcy, and then business associates take over the assets. My CIA con­tacts have described this practice to me, misusing various gov­ernment agencies including the Justice Department to carry out the scheme.

[H: Again I would like to point out that this is exactly what George Green has attempted to do THROUGH FEDERAL ENTITIES and claims against the Institute. I think, how­ever, that you may find something interesting here in the last attack through the Associated Press against the Institute AND EKKERS. There is a fine journalist from the Las Ve­gas area who has called every party involved and named in this particular dispute (excellent journalism). He has done his homework and deserves honor for his research. He has now stated that he also called Horton, Green's attorney who stated that he "has found no evidence of dishonesty in Ekkers' dealings or claims". He further said that if it shows that Green is guilty of that which is now appearing to be--that he would have no problem coming to working terms with Ekkers. Well, that is nice and we appreciate any little bit of kindness--however, there are NOT ANY TERMS to "come to". There have been blatant, intentional and insidious criminal and civil attacks on our workings and our peo­ple and that is unacceptable. There certainly will be no "terms" implied or applied. When one will deliberately pull down and cause loss to many people to fill his own ego and greedy desires and acquisitions--I don't believe it is suitable to "just go away". So be it...! And, I repeat a request I asked to have done last Sunday--please make copies of the checks paid from the Institute to Leon Fort's attorney as payment agreements--endorsed and done something with, by that attorney. Fort claims that we lie about those payments, too. The fact is that his attorney took the payments for whatever reason and George Green, attorney Abbott and/or Fort ALL/or separately BROKE THE AGREEMENT AF­TER ACCEPTING SOME 3 OR 4 PAYMENTS. Now, to claim lies in the face of ignorance is one thing--but how can there STILL be ignorance for this smacks of deliberate re­fusal to look at TRUTH. Further, to shout lies and the non­existence of a perfectly presentable person such as Jackson as being "just another one of their lies, he doesn't exist--there is no Ronn Jackson" smacks of total absurdity! And further, in the face of such insulting characterizations I'm not sure why anyone would wish to pay-off such a party--when he came in through Green and Green had ample stashed GOLD to pay him off at any time. Is this valid in­tent of use of the "gift" Mr. Green claims? Possibly--but he didn't and doesn't plan to do any such reasonable deed now or ever. If Mr. Fort was not paid by Abbott who claims there were no payments--is this the FAULT of the ones making the payments? Where did the money go? Could not Mr. Fort demand explanation AND funds from his worthy attorney?? Mr. Fort has been told of the payments--perhaps he must SEE the cancelled checks with endorsements!?! The point is that MISUSE of the Justice System MUST STOP or you will have no shred of freedom upon which to base a na­tion.]

A close friend of Attorney General Edwin Meese, Earl Brian, had a controlling interest in another software company seeking to obtain the government computer contract, Hadron Incor­porated. Meese and his wife had a financial interest in Hadron. The company was primarily owned by Earl Brian (Brian owned United Press International), who served in the White House as chairman of a task force which reported to Attorney General Edwin Meese.

The key Justice Department and White House people who were part of the conspiracy included the three U.S. Attorney Generals (starting with Edwin Meese), Earl Brian, Deputy At­torney General D. Lowell Jensen, among others. All were from California and, except for Brian, they were all California attor­neys.

Hadron, a computer software company, was owned by Earl Brian, a close friend of Meese, both of whom were from Cali­fornia and in former Governor Ronald Reagan's administration. Brian wanted the Inslaw software, which would subsequently be sold to the Justice Department and other government agencies in a $500 million contract. Brian expected to obtain the contract through his influence with Meese, whose wife had stock in Hadron. The value of that stock, and the company's profits, would soar into the tens of millions of dollars upon obtaining the rights to Inslaw's Enhanced PROMIS software and the govern­ment contract.

Earlier, the Chairman of Hadron, Dominic Laiti, attempted to purchase the PROMIS software from Inslaw, who refused to sell. Laiti reportedly told Nancy and Lee Hamilton that Hadron was politically connected to Attorney General Meese and, "We have ways of making you sell". After this threat was made, Justice Department officials refused to pay for the PROMIS software, knowingly forcing the Hamiltons to seek refuge in Chapter 11. [H: You are going to find that there are docu­ments which are totally incriminating of your then President Ronald Reagan regarding this and other situations and which will undoubtedly be uncovered one of these days soon because the Big Boys are surely WORRIED!]

After installing the software as agreed in the contract, and after using the program which they found to be satisfactory, they realized that the program would probably win the half-billion dollar government contract that would soon be awarded. Justice Department officials knew that Inslaw had borrowed heavily to develop and install the PROMIS software in the government of­fices, and that refusing to pay for the program would force the company into bankruptcy, where Justice Department officials had the power to destroy the company.

Deputy Attorney General Lowell Jensen refused to pay the Inslaw corporation for the installed software, forcing them into bankruptcy. The U.S. Trustee Division, a key part of Chapter 11, was a division in the U.S. Department of Justice, and gave Attorney General Ed Meese and Justice Department officials considerable control of both the process and federal judges. If corruptly used, the Inslaw company could be financially destroyed. And this is what the Justice department officials tried to do.

In what would probably be a quid pro quo for his cooperation in the scheme against Inslaw, Meese had president Ronald Rea­gan appoint Jensen a U.S. District Judge in San Francisco. (Jensen played key roles in the obstruction of justice when I sought to report the federal crimes to federal courts in the San Francisco area. He was one of several October Surprise and Inslaw participants who were rewarded with federal judgeships, and who helped to block any court action addressing these crimes).

Another federal official involved in the scheme against Inslaw was Edwin Thomas, assistant counsel to President Reagan, and a friend of Meese. Thomas loaned Meese's wife, Ursula, $15,000, in early 1981, to buy stock in Infotech (then operating under the name of Biotech Capital Corporation). Thomas was working directly for Meese as assistant counsel to the president, and was loaned $100,000 by Earl Brian in July 1981. Thomas, using his official White House position, then made calls to the Small Business Administration to have the SBA approve a loan application to a Biotech subsidiary owned by Thomas which was involved in computer software. Biotech hoped to obtain Justice Department software contracts worth an estimated half-billion dollars, using the stolen Inslaw software. The insiders to this scheme anticipated they would be multi-millionaires. But the scheme required that Infotech/Biotech/Hadron obtain the En­hanced PROMIS software from Inslaw, which the owners, Lee and Nancy Hamilton, refused to sell.

After Inslaw sought refuge in Chapter 11, Justice Department officials pressured the IRS to force Inslaw into a Chapter 7 liq­uidation, hoping to have Hadron acquire the PROMIS software, which would then be offered to the government for the estimated half-billion dollars in contracts. In an unusual refusal to cooper­ate with Justice Department dirty tricks, Chapter 11 Judge George F. Bason blocked that particular attempt.

SELLING THE STOLEN SOFTWARE
    After receiving the leased software from Inslaw, Justice De­partment officials gave the software to Earl Brian (The Financial Post August 19, 1991, issue linked Brian to covert operations with the United States and Israeli intelligence communities. He was reportedly involved in the sale of weapons to Iran in the 1980s. He reportedly worked with the CIA. He was reportedly implicated in the many scandals involving Ed Meese.) who then used CIA contract agent Michael Riconosciuto to alter the pro­gram at the Wackenhut-operated facilities on the Cabazon Indian Reservation near Indio, California.

The Hamiltons, who owned the Inslaw Company, discovered the unlawful sale of their software by Justice Department offi­cials and Earl Brian to Canada when Canadian government per­sonnel inadvertently contacted Inslaw for information on the software which had been sold to them. The Hamiltons visited the Canadian offices that had requested information, discovering that numerous Canadian offices were using it. After the Hamiltons reported that they had not sold the software to any Canadian offices, and that they were not authorized to use it, Canadian officials falsely claimed that none of their offices were using the software.

Canadian authorities covered up for the theft and protected the corrupt Justice Department officials in the United states.

CIVIL SUIT AGAINST JUSTICE
    DEPARTMENT OFFICIALS
    While in Chapter 11 proceedings the Inslaw company filed a civil action (Inslaw v. Thornburgh, Civ. 89-3443) against the U.S. Department of Justice and the officials who stole the PROMIS software, suing for financial damages. In court fil­ings, Inslaw and its attorney, former U.S. Attorney General El­liott Richardson, claimed that Inslaw was a victim of a conspir­acy by Meese and his friends, who capitalized on their govern­ment positions for the purpose of stealing the software and con­verting it into private use and personal gains.

Justice Department officials, including U.S. Attorney Edwin Meese, sought to block this lawsuit by misusing the power of the Justice Department. The first attorney representing Inslaw against the Justice Department was Leigh Ratiner in the Washington law firm of Dickstein and Shapiro. As Ratiner discov­ered, Justice Department officials put pressure upon his bosses, causing them to dismiss him from the law firm. However, they agreed to pay him the fabulous sum of $600,000 for NOT working, payable $120,000 yearly for the next five years, on the condition that he NOT practice law during that time. In this way he could not represent the Inslaw company against the Jus­tice Department. Talk about conspiracies!

Former Mossad agent Ari Ben-Menashe saw a cable from Is­rael's Joint Committee (Israel's Joint Committee was formed to deal with Iran-Israel relations) to the United States requesting that $600,000 be transferred from the CIA-Israel slush fund to Hadron. The cable stated that the money would be transferred to the law firm of Dickstein and Shapiro as compensation to re­move Inslaw's attorney, Ratiner, from the case.

TWO FEDERAL JUDGES RULED
    AGAINST JUSTICE DEPARTMENT
    At the end of the civil trial against the Justice Department in the Inslaw case, Chapter 11 Judge George F. Bason, Jr., ruled in favor of Inslaw and awarded Inslaw $6.8 million. Bason lambasted Justice Department officials, stating he believed they were guilty of deceit, theft and trickery. Justice Department of­ficials appealed the judgement to the U.S. District Court (The United States Court of Appeals in Washington vacated the judgment against the Justice Department, ruling that bankruptcy courts lacked jurisdiction over the matter.) where U.S. District Judge William Bryant upheld the decision, praising Judge Bason's "attention to detail and mastery of evidence".

That decision was then appealed to the U.S. Court of Appeals in Washington, D.C., where several of the October Surprise participants had received federal judgeships for their "loyalty" to the conspirators. The decision was reversed, claiming the lower court judges had no jurisdiction to render such a decision. A little understood practice in federal courts is to appoint U.S. Attorneys, loyal to the Justice Department controlling clique, to federal judicial positions, who then act to protect the dirty business in the Justice Department, the CIA, or any other federal agency. Judges who don't cooperate are sometimes charged with criminal offenses by Justice Department prosecutors for some real or fabricated minor offenses and removed from the bench.

JUSTICE DEPARTMENT RETALIATION
    Bankruptcy court judges must be reappointed every fourteen years, and that reappointment was denied to Judge Bason after the unfavorable ruling against Justice Department officials. (It is risky for any federal judge to rule against the Justice Depart­ment in important cases.) Justice Department officials then recommended for appointment to Bason's former position the Jus­tice Department attorney who represented Justice Department officials in the Inslaw law suit.

It is normal for over 90 percent of the incumbent bankruptcy judges who sought reappointment to be reappointed. Bason's replacement had no bankruptcy experience, but could be counted upon to carry out Justice Department wishes.

Judge Bason later testified to a Congressional committee, "I have come to believe that my non-reappointment as bankruptcy judge was the result of improper influence from within the Jus­tice Department which the current appointment process failed to prevent" That certainly was an understatement.

ALTERING TESTIMONY, A GRIME

In March 1987, Justice Department officials pressured an im­portant witness, a federal judge, to change testimony that he had previously given in the Inslaw matter.
    A Justice Department attorney also was pressured to recant his previous testimony favorable to Inslaw. For them to have done so means that they lied under oath during their prior testimony, requiring Justice Department prosecutors to charge them with a crime. Actually, their prior testimony was the truth, and the recanted testimony was perjured testimony, suborned by Justice Department attor­neys. We now had multiple crimes perpetrated by attorneys in the Justice Department and the federal judge. What else is new!

ALTERING THE PROMIS SOFTWARE
    Prior to selling the software to foreign countries for use by their intelligence and military agencies, the CIA altered the PROMIS program to permit the CIA to secretly tap into it and extract information. The alterations were accomplished at the Cabazon Indian Reservation near Indio, California by CIA con­tract agent Michael Riconosciuto. [H: Well, a start is a start and obviously Michael Riconosciuto IS in prison to shush him up. I wonder if maybe some, like Riconosciuto can be bargaining chips in the current "negotiations" for silence?? Certainly without such leverage they are destined to perish in the burying efforts. I can promise you, however, that the important input to that computer ware was impressively ac­complished by one other than Michael Riconosciuto.]
    Riconosciuto stated to me that the Inslaw PROMIS software was brought to him at the Cabazon Indian Reservation near In­dio, California, by Earl Brian while Riconosciuto was a contract agent with the CIA. Riconosciuto was skilled at computer programming and made modifications to the software in order to meet the requirements of the Canadian Mounties and the Cana­dian Security and Intelligence Service. He reported that it was Brian who sold Inslaw's software to the Canadians.

Another CIA operative knowing of the sale of the PROMIS software was Gunther Russbacher, who carried the software to Australia and provided me with a sworn statement to that effect, which I, in turn, provided to the Hamiltons and their attorney, Elliott Richardson.

Ari Ben-Menashe, a former member of Israel's Mossad, told the Hamiltons that he had obtained the enhanced PROMIS soft­ware from Brian and Robert McFarlane (who at that time was Reagan's National Security Adviser). McFarlane also played a role in the 1980 scheme and the following Iran-Contra scandal.

Ben-Menashe stated that he was at a meeting in Israel when Brian stated he owned the PROMIS software and was trying to sell it to Israel. Ben-Menashe stated that Chilean arms dealer Carlos Cardoen told him that "he brokered a deal between Brian and a representative of the Iraqi military intelligence for the use of PROMIS". Iranian arms dealer Richard Babayan stated in an affidavit that during 1987 he met a member of Iraqi intelligence who told him Iraq had acquired PROMIS from Brian on the recommendations of the Libyan government.

YEARS OF MEDIA EXPOSURE
    An article from The American Lawyer (December 1987) re­ferred to the Inslaw affair:

No sooner had the Justice Department awarded Inslaw a $10 million contract than things began to go wrong. Hamil­ton couldn't understand why. Suddenly Inslaw's finances were in shambles. By February 7, 1985, the government had withheld payments on $1.77 million in costs and fees. Inslaw, the market leader, filed for bankruptcy. Hamilton says he was mystified. How could everything he had built fall apart so fast--and with no explanation? [Inslaw said]

"I think, in a perverse way, I was ... slow to catch on. I feel silly. I wasn't paranoid enough".
    A story of government conniving and manipulation ... and in Elliott Richardson's words, "complemented and allowed to run its course by ill will at the higher level", meaning former Deputy Attorney General Jensen. [Now a federal judge at San Francisco].

Many media articles appeared in the late 1980s addressing the Justice Department theft of the Inslaw software, forcing-congressional committees to go through the mechanics of con­ducting an investigation.

SERIES OF KILLINGS
    PROTECTED FEDERAL OFFICIALS
    As occurred in other scandals implicating federal officials, many people who posed a threat to these U.S. officials turned up dead. The most publicized killing was that of free-lance re­porter and author, Danny Casolaro, who was writing a book and investigating criminal activities implicating Justice Department officials. Casolaro was killed in a motel room in Martinsburg, West Virginia (August 10, 1991) where he was to meet sources providing him with additional evidence linking Justice Depart­ment officials to Chapter 11 corruption, Inslaw, October Sur­prise, and BCCI.

Possibly in a set up, a CIA operative met Casolaro at a restaurant, advising Casolaro that he knew of a person who could give Casolaro additional evidence proving the link be­tween Justice Department officials and the Inslaw scandal. Ca­solaro traveled to Martinsburg, West Virginia, about 40 miles from Washington, to meet the mysterious witness. On Saturday morning, August 11, 1991, Casolaro was found dead in the bathtub of his room in the Sheraton Hotel, his wrists slashed ten times. His briefcase and all notes were missing.

Despite identification in Casolaro's personal belongings, the police made no effort to contact his family before placing a suicide label on the death and embalming the body. No permission was sought from Casolaro's family and no check was made for incapacitating drugs that may have been given to him. This un­usual response destroyed any evidence that might have linked Casolaro's death to others.

Casolaro had suspected that his life may be in danger and had said several times to his brother, a medical doctor, if anything happened to him that looked like an accident, for him not to be­lieve it.

Shortly before his death, Casolaro had a chance meeting with a former CIA Special Forces operative who had worked for a company involved in the Inslaw case, and who was also a good friend of Justice Department official, Peter Videnieks.
    Vide­nieks, a target of Casolaro's investigation, and a former CIA operative set up a meeting between Casolaro and Videnieks.

Casolaro had been talking almost daily with CIA contract agent Michael Riconosciuto, and had stayed with Riconosciuto and his wife, Bobbi, at their residence near Tacoma, Washing­ton, obtaining additional evidence. Casolaro's death was one of at least half-a-dozen closely linked to the Inslaw matter. Caso­laro's death bred numerous media articles linking Justice De­partment officials with Inslaw. (A typical article was entitled, The Dark World of Danny Casolaro, a four-page article in the October 28, 1991 issue of THE NATION).

After Casolaro's murder, Inslaw's attorney Elliott Richardson again demanded that the Justice Department conduct an investi­gation, citing the fact that Casolaro found evidence proving the existence of misconduct by high Justice Department officials over whom the Attorney General had supervisory responsibility. Richardson was in effect asking the U.S. Attorney General to investigate criminal misconduct implicating Attorney General Edwin Meese, and those working under him.

END QUOTING OF PART TWENTY-ONE

CHAPTER 10

REC #3 HATONN

THU., MAY 5, 1994 3:43 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 262

THU., MAY 5, 1994
    DEFRAUDING AMERICA, Part 22
    by Rodney Stich
    QUOTING:

SENATE "INVESTIGATION"
    Motivated by media attention to the Inslaw matter, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, chaired by Senator Sam Nunn, conducted a typical Congressional investigation (1989) into the theft of the software and problems in Chapter 11 courts. Justice Department officials blocked the investigation by refusing to produce documents and refusing to allow Justice De­partment personnel to be questioned under oath. Attorney Gen­eral Thornburgh refused to appear before the committee, even though he had a duty to do so. The Senate committee also had a duty to force the Attorney General to appear. Instead, the committee prepared a report and then disbanded the investiga­tion.

CONFIRMATION BY CIA INFORMANTS
    Several former CIA operatives gave testimony and affidavits into the Inslaw litigation and to Congress, showing that the PROMIS software was given to Earl Brian by Justice Depart­ment officials and sold to numerous foreign countries, including Canada, Libya, Iran, Iraq (The PROMIS software was report­edly sold to Iraq in 1988, while the Bush Administration was supplying Iraq with billions of dollars in grain subsidies, that were diverted to arms purchases.) and South Korea. The Inslaw contract with the Justice Department did not constitute a sale, like most software purchasers, of the PROMIS software, and could only be used in the Justice Department offices specifically stated in the contract.

THREAT OF PRISON
    IF THE TESTIMONY WAS FALSE
    If Riconosciuto's testimony and declarations had been false, Justice Department officials would have probably charged him with perjury.

The Senate report described the stonewalling, stating that its inquiry into Inslaw's charges had been "hampered by the de­partment's lack of cooperation". The report stated that it had found employees "who desired to speak to the subcommittee, but who chose not to, out of fear for their jobs". The report ad­dressed not only the Justice Department's misconduct in the In-slaw affair but also its misuse of Chapter 11 through its U.S. Trustee Division. The report concluded that the Justice De­partment politicized the U.S. Trustee program, forcing the Inslaw company, with whom it did business, into bankruptcy, by refusing to pay for the PROMIS software program.

The report agreed with the findings of U.S. Bankruptcy Judge George Bason, Jr., who blasted the Department of Justice in his decision, which stated in part:

[Justice Department officials] took, converted, stole, [the plaintiff's properly] by trickery, fraud and deceit... [made] an institutional decision... at the highest level simply to ignore serious questions of ethical impropriety, made repeatedly by persons of unquestioned probity and integrity, and this failure constitutes bad faith, vexatiousness, wantonness and oppres­siveness. ...engaged in outrageous, deceitful, fraudulent game of cat and mouse, demonstrating contempt for both the law and any principle of fair dealing.

The Senate report included articles appearing in Barron's (March 21, and April 4, 1988) and The American Lawyer (December 1987) which went into great detail describing the Justice Department and U.S. Trustee misconduct. One article in Barron's (March 21, 1988) described the Justice Department's attempts to bankrupt and destroy Inslaw, misusing the U.S. Trustees and the bankruptcy judges to carry out their scheme. The article stated in part:

Justice officials proceeded to purposefully drive the small software company into bankruptcy, and then tried to push it into liquidation, engaging in an "outrageous, deceitful, fraudulent game of cat and mouse, demonstrating contempt for both the law and any principle of fair dealings". Ulti­mately, the series of "willful, wanton, and deceitful acts" led to a cover up. Bason called statements by top Justice De­partment officials "ludicrous...incredible...and totally unbe­lievable".

Some of the evidence against the department came from one of its own. During the course of the litigation, Anthony Pasciuto, Deputy Director of the department's Executive Of­fice for United States Trustees, told... how the Justice De­partment had pressured Trustee officers to liquidate [Inslaw]. Later, a superior confirmed Pasciuto's story. But at the trial, a horrified Pasciuto listened while his superior changed his testimony. Close to tears, he, too, recanted.
    Judge Bason... ordered Justice to pay Inslaw about $6.8 million in licensing fees and roughly another $1 million in le­gal fees. In November, Judge Bason rejected a Department of Justice motion to liquidate Inslaw. One month later, the Harvard Law School graduate and former law professor dis­covered that he was not being reappointed.

Describing how government officials hang in until the press drops the subject, and then continue the misconduct, the article stated:

It seemed as if the controversy was winding down. It would follow a natural course in the press, and then fade from view. Inslaw would become another shocking event that slinks off into obscurity: Someone occasionally might dimly remember and idly ask, "What ever did happen to Bill Hamilton and those Inslaw people? A real shame...I heard the judge was back teaching law somewhere....

The Barron's article described the efforts of Anthony Pasci­uto, a Department of Justice insider, who blew the whistle on the Justice Department's misuse of this powerful federal agency against Inslaw and his small company:

In an interview with Barron's... Pasciuto explained how the Justice Department blacklisted Inslaw. It was a tale that involved two U.S. trustees, a federal judge who told two ver­sions of the same story, and a Justice Department that rou­tinely refused to pay certain suppliers.

Pattern of harassment [by the Justice Department] that helped drive Inslaw into Chapter 11.... the Justice Depart­ment was trying to starve Inslaw. They didn't just push to bankrupt the software firm,... they wanted to liquidate it, con­verting it from Chapter 11 to Chapter 7, as soon as possible. Why?

Tony Pasciuto [said] that his boss, Thomas Stanton, di­rector of the Justice Department's Executive Office for U.S. Trustees, was pressuring the federal trustee overseeing the Inslaw case, William White, to liquidate Inslaw.

Cornelius Blackshear, the U.S. Trustee in New York at the time of Inslaw's Chapter 11 filing, knew all about Stanton's plan. Pasciuto said that Judge Blackshear had repeated this tale of pressure in the presence of United States Court of Ap­peals Judge Lawrence Pierce in the judge's chambers in Fo­ley Square in New York.

Blackshear met with a Justice Department representative, and signed a sworn affidavit, recanting, and said that he had confused Inslaw with another case--United Press Interna­tional, which had also been involved in bankruptcy proceed­ings in Judge Bason's court.

Cornelius Blackshear left his position as United States Trustee and became a United States bankruptcy judge the following fall. (For those who cooperate with the Justice De­partment, federal judgeship positions are the carrot).

"A lot dirtier than Watergate".

Chief investigator Ronald LeGrand for the Senate Judiciary Committee told William Hamilton and his attorney that a trusted Justice Department source confided that the Inslaw case was "a lot dirtier for the Department of Justice than Watergate had been, both in its breadth and its depth."

Despite the oversight responsibilities of this Senate group, despite the requirements of federal criminal statutes, the Senate committee refused to take any actions. In this way they aided and abetted the criminal activities, of which Inslaw was only the tip of the iceberg.

HOUSE INVESTIGATION
    The Congressional Subcommittee on Economic and Com­mercial Law of the Committee on the Judiciary held hearings concerning the Inslaw matter and the related death of Danny Casolaro. Congressman Jack Brooks (D-Texas) chaired the committee investigation. U.S. Attorney Meese and the Justice Department group stonewalled the House committee just as they had done with the Senate committee, refusing to turn over re­quested documents and fraudulently stating the key documents had been accidentally destroyed or could not be found. How convenient! At the start of the hearings Congressman Brooks stated:

As incredible as this sounds, Federal Bankruptcy Judge George Bason, who will be testifying later, has already found much of the first part of the allegation to be true. In his decision on the Inslaw bankruptcy, Judge Bason ruled that the Department "took, converted and stole" Inslaw's proprietary software using "trickery, fraud and deceit". The judge also severely criticized the decisions by high-level Department of­ficials to "ignore the ethical improprieties" on the part of the Justice Department officials involved in the case.

During the committee hearings over thirty people testified, revealing how Justice Department officials had stolen the soft­ware, schemed to force Inslaw into bankruptcy, and then stole the computer program. Among those who testified before the House committee was former Chapter 11 Judge Bason, who heard the case against the Justice Department. He testified:

The judicial opinions that I rendered reflected my sense of moral outrage that, as the evidence showed and as I held, the Justice Department stole Inslaw's property and tried to drive Inslaw out of business. Those opinions were upheld on ap­peal by Judge Bryant in a memorandum that noted my atten­tion to detail and mastery of evidence.

Revealing Justice Department retaliation for rendering a deci­sion unfavorable to the Justice Department group, Judge Bason testified:

Very soon after I rendered those opinions, my application for reappointment was turned down. One of the Justice De­partment attorneys who argued the Inslaw case before me was appointed in my stead. Although over 90 percent of the incumbent bankruptcy judges who sought reappointment were in fact reappointed, I was not among them.

By placing one of their own as a judge on the federal court system (a common practice), the Justice Department officials expanded their pattern of influence.

Congressman Brooks stated in the final committee report: "Despite the dramatic findings by the two courts, the department has steadfastly denied any wrongdoing by its officials, claiming that its conflict with Inslaw is nothing more than a simple con­tract dispute. I find this position a little hard to swallow".

The September 10, 1992, report accused high Justice De­partment officials of criminal misconduct and recommended ap­pointment of a special prosecutor. The 122 page report stated in part:

There appears to be strong evidence, as indicated by the findings in two Federal court proceedings, as well as by the committee investigation, that the Department of Justice "acted willfully and fraudulently", and "took, converted and stole", Inslaw's Enhanced PROMIS by "trickery, fraud, and deceit". (INSLAW, Inc. v. United States, Opinion of U.S. District Court Judge William Bryant, at p. 52a). It appears that these actions against Inslaw were implemented through the project manager from the beginning of the contract and under the direction of high level Justice Department officials.

What is strikingly apparent from the testimony and deposi­tions of key witnesses and many documents is that...[The De­partment] engaged in an outrageous, deceitful, fraudulent game of cat and mouse, demonstrating contempt for both the law and any principle of fair dealing.... high level officials at the Department of Justice conspired to drive Inslaw into insolvency and steal the PROMIS software so it could be used by Dr. Earl Brian, a former associate and friend of then At­torney General Edwin Meese. Dr. Brian is a businessman and entrepreneur who owns or controls several businesses in­cluding Hadron, Inc. , which has contracts with the Justice Department, CIA, and other agencies. ...the circumstances involving the theft of the PROMIS software system constitute a possible criminal conspiracy involving Mr. Meese, Judge Jensen, Dr. Brian, and several current and former officials at the Department of Justice. ...the committee's investigation largely supports the findings of two Federal courts that the Department "took, converted, stole" Inslaw's Enhanced PROMIS by "trickery, fraud and deceit", and that this mis­appropriation involved officials at the highest levels of the Department of Justice.

One of the principal reasons the committee could not reach any definitive conclusion about Inslaw's allegations of a high criminal conspiracy at Justice was the lack of cooper­ation from the department. Throughout the two Inslaw inves­tigations, the Congress met with restrictions, delays, and out­right denials to requests for information and to unobstructed access to records and witnesses since 1988. [Fraudulent claims] that some of the documents held by the department's chief attorney in charge of the Inslaw litigation had been mis­placed or accidentally destroyed.

The ultimate goal of the conspiracy was to position Hadron and the other companies owned or controlled by Dr. Brian to take advantage of the nearly
    3 billion dollars' worth of automated data processing upgrade contracts planned to be awarded by the Department of Justice during the 1980s.

The Enhanced PROMIS software was stolen by high level Justice officials and distributed internationally in order to provide financial gain to Dr. Brian and to further intelligence and foreign policy objectives of the United States.

Numerous potential witnesses refused to cooperate, for the stated reason that they were fearful for their jobs and retalia­tion by the Justice Department, or that attempts had already been made to intimidate them against cooperating.

The Department's unwillingness to allow congressional oversight into its affairs, in spite of an alleged cover-up of wrong-doing, greatly hindered the committee's investigation of the Inslaw allegations. The committee also encountered serious problems with obtaining cooperation from U.S. intel­ligence and law enforcement agencies. The committee also encountered virtually no cooperation in its investigation of the Inslaw matter beyond U.S. borders. The Government of Canada refused to make its officials available to committee investigators for interviews without strict limitations on the questioning.

Referring to an even worse level of corruption, the commit­tee report stated:

According to LeGrand, a trusted source, described to the Hamiltons as a senior DOJ official with a title, had alleged that the two senior Criminal Division officials were witnesses to much greater malfeasance against Inslaw than that already found by the Bankruptcy Court, malfeasance on such a more serious scale than Watergate. LeGrand told the Hamiltons that D. Lowell Jensen did not merely fail to investigate the malfeasance of Videnieks and Brewer but instead had "engineered" the malfeasance "right from the start" so that Inslaw's software business could be made available to politi­cal friends of the Reagan/Bush administration.

Can identify about 300 places where the PROMIS software has been installed illegally by the Federal Government. Dr. Brian sold PROMIS to the Central Intelligence Agency in 1983 for implementation on computers purchased from Floating Point Systems and what the CIA called PROMIS "Datapoint". Dr. Brian has sold about $20 million of PROMIS licenses to the Federal Government. Department officials hinted to CIA officials that they should deny that they are using PROMIS.

[A DEA agent] reassignment in 1990 to a DEA intelligence position in the state of Washington prior to Michael Ri­conosciuto's March 1991 arrest there on drug charges was more than coincidental. ...the agent was assigned to Ri­conosciuto's home state to manufacture a case against him. Mr. Coleman stated he believes this was done to prevent Mr. Riconosciuto from becoming a credible witness concerning the U.S. Government's covert sale of PROMIS to foreign governments.

The committee encountered numerous situations that pointed to a concerted effort by Department officials to ma­nipulate the litigation of the Inslaw bankruptcy, as alleged by the president of Inslaw. During this controversy, one key de­partment witness was harassed and ultimately....
    Unauthorized destruction of Government documents. ...Department employees were involved in the illegal de­struction (shredding) of documents related to the Inslaw case.

Riconosciuto stated that a tape recording of the telephone threat was confiscated by DEA agents at the time of Ri­conosciuto's arrest. ...the timing of the arrest, coupled with Mr. Riconosciuto's allegations that tapes of a telephone con­versation he had with Mr. Videnieks were confiscated by DEA agents, raises serious questions concerning whether the de­partment's prosecution of Mr. Riconosciuto was related to his cooperation with the committee.

IX CONCLUSION

Based on the committee's investigation and two separate court rulings, it is clear that high level Department of Justice officials deliberately ignored Inslaw's proprietary rights in the enhanced version of PROMIS and misappropriated this software for use at locations not covered under contract with the company. Instead of conducting an investigation into Inslaw's claims that criminal wrongdoing by high level Gov­ernment officials had occurred, Attorney Generals Meese and Thornburgh blocked or restricted congressional inquiries into the matter, ignored the findings of two courts and refused to ask for the appointment of an independent counsel. These actions were taken in the face of a growing body of evidence that serious wrongdoing had occurred which reached to the highest levels of the department. The evidence received by the committee during its investigation clearly raises serious concerns about the possibility that a high level conspiracy against Inslaw did exist and that great efforts have been ex­pended by the department to block any outside investigation into the matter.

Finally, the committee believes that the only way the Inslaw allegations can be adequately and fully investigated is by the appointment of an independent counsel.

X FINDINGS
    ...the Department ignored Inslaw's data rights to its en­hanced version of its PROMIS software and misused its pros­ecutorial and litigative resources to legitimize and cover-up its misdeeds. Several witnesses, including former Attorney General Elliott Richardson, have provided testimony, sworn statements or affidavits linking high level department officials to a conspiracy to steal Inslaw's PROMIS software and se­cretly transfer PROMIS to Dr. Brian. ...the PROMIS soft­ware was subsequently converted for use by domestic and foreign intelligence services. This testimony was provided by individuals who knew that the Justice Department would be inclined to prosecute them for perjury if they lied under oath. No such prosecutions have occurred.

The reviews of the Inslaw matter by Congress were ham­pered by department tactics designed to conceal many signifi­cant documents and otherwise interfere with an independent review. The department actions appear to have been moti­vated more by an intense desire to defend itself from Inslaw's charges of misconduct rather than investigating possible vio­lations of the law. ...the department "stole through trickery, fraud and deceit" Inslaw's PROMIS software.

13. Further investigation into the circumstances sur­rounding Daniel Casolaro's death is needed.

14. The following criminal statutes may have been vio­lated by certain high level Justice officials and private indi­viduals:

18 U. S. C. sub 371--Conspiracy to commit an offense.
    18 U. S. C. sub 654--Officer or employee of the United States converting the property of another.
    18 U.S. C. sub 1341--Fraud.
    18 U. S. C. sub 1343--Wire fraud.
    18 U.S. C. sub 1505--Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies and committees.
    18 U.S. sub 1512--Tampering with a witness.
    18 U.S. C. sub 1513--Retaliation against a witness.
    18 U. S. C. sub 1621--Perjury
    18 U.S. C. sub 1951--Interference with commerce by threats or violence (RICO).
    18 U.S. C. sub 1961 et seq. --Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations.
    18 U.S. C. sub 2314--Transportation of stolen goods, secu­rities, moneys.
    [H: Gosh, it seems like Mr. Green would fit into this 18 U.S.C. sub 2314 for transportation of stolen goods ($350,000 in GOLD), securities, moneys...??]
    18 U. S. C. sub 2315--Receiving stolen goods.

I dislike having to quit this evening but I believe I sense that my typist has finger-itismortis! And, a disposition that is increas­ingly "testy" by the minute. So, we will take up in the morning with "AIDING AND ABETTING". Thank you for a long day. Salu.

주제글 정보