PJ 95
CHAPTER 9
WED., MAY 18, 1994 8:58 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 275
WED., MAY 18, 1994
INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE
There is a particularly important document which has come to our attention. I am not going to take time to reproduce it here on this keyboard but I do ask that a copy of it be placed in the current journal (See Chap. 19.) as well as giving it important placement and notice in the CONTACT. A lot of you will be coming up for review and it can help you--even though the IRS will deny its existence. We thank Al Carter for sharing these priceless documents with us and, perhaps, some day soon we can do more than simply thank these ceaseless alarm clocks efforting to change the prison circumstances in which you citizens now find yourselves. It is through a full network of sharing every tid-bit you get which is set forth through the pen that you shall prevail for therein is your documentation, your confirmation and your power through education and information gathering.

How DARE we put information to press that is dangerous, horrendous and NEVER WOULD SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ELSEWHERE? Well, number one, it will have seen the light of day in someone's KNOWLEDGE and perhaps even into print. Just as the Federalist Papers are all but buried, THEY DO EXIST. As long as there is even a shred of hope in your CONSTITUTION our teams will make every effort to offer all they can--and the troops GROW. Perhaps individuals may have direct purpose toward this or that project but as a PAPER this publication has ONE purpose--to make public that which we can for as long as we can, in open forum, always checked out to the best of our ability and always giving credit, as well as responsibility for information truth, to those who share. We will always protect sources as that, in fact, is the DUTY of both paper and journalist. This paper is a voice, like other small and struggling-against-all odds papers who fight daily to simply bring that which is no longer ALLOWED in the controlled media. The controlled media is set up and totally dedicated to protecting the guilty and enslaving the innocent.

TELEVISION COVERAGE OF CIA FILES
I hope you will note that A&E channel is currently running a series of shows hosted by Jack Perkins which are referred to as "CIA FILES". They advertise that you can acquire a set of the tapes--I haven't the information but the program is called TIME MACHINE. I bring this up because of the reference to some very SPECIAL persons who are placed in a very dangerous position by being up-front with their information. I especially wish to note Victor Marchetti who wrote THE CIA AND THE CULT OF INTELLIGENCE and John Stockwell who wrote IN SEARCH OF ENEMIES. They have both written many other important works but if you want eye-openers--get these!

Last evening's program was regarding the "Phoenix Project" called PHOENIX RISING. We have written on this subject several times and devoted several journals to these types of subjects. This, however, was the epitome of a spiteful nation betraying its own CONTACTS and creating horrors beyond speaking upon innocent persons. Was this "ancient" times of inquisition or crusades? No--it was in Vietnam WITH YOUR CHILDREN and the hapless citizens of a nation now being used again by your thugs and corruptors. Vietnam was basically a CIA war, good buddies--and involved France to its eyeballs and other dirty activities unmentioned here.

Well, let it be recognized that the connections certainly didn't stop--as is evidenced by the influx FROM FRANCE into the United States through WHITE PLAINS, NEW YORK of the heaviest trafficking in COCAINE of anywhere--all orchestrated and utilized BY THE COMMITTEE OF 17 (OR SO), THE GOVERNMENT OF THE U.S., ETC. White Plains makes Mena, Arkansas look like NOTHING--relatively speaking.
"Ah," you might say, "but White Plains can't accommodate large aircraft so you MUST be WRONG!" No, it is that there is also a "NEWFOUNDLAND" CONNECTION. You see, refueling, etc., is done in Newfoundland--also massive transfer of product from big planes to smaller ones which can come in easily into White Plains. "Everybody" KNOWS it--it is just that nobody tells YOU about it--and the government's "war on drugs" is hardly noticed as being fought in White Plains, New York!! May you sleep well tonight--sleepyheads!

So what? Perhaps it is better that you don't ever wake-up? Well, some people don't like what is happening in your nation or to yourselves--especially your babies whom you have sacrificed to the devil as surely as if you were a participant in Satanic murder--the death is more insidious and insipid. But you continue to allow NO accuracy in the media or press or in any form by ones who would effort to bring you truth. It is exampled in every hour of every day in THIS place.

Ones who would destroy the Institute, and the paper, along with silencing the journals as Mr. Green, Mr. Gritz, et al.--have shown their own colors and dedication to self aggrandizement, self-greed, lack of insight and knowledge as to what we offer AND are working for the Elite crime syndicate--even if in total ignorance. They lash out and do everything in their power to cause grief and mischief--so be it. The accomplishment in intent is the same as the most horrendous criminal efforting to cover his deeds and destroy your nation and freedom. If these ones set forth themselves as LEADERS it is their RESPONSIBILITY to know every detail of that which they attack for thus far the FACTS AS OFFERED BY THESE ENEMIES are a pack of garbage and any party reading or studying ANY of our presentations would KNOW AS MUCH!

Will we do anything to force these people to stop their painful misuse of you-the-people? No--except for offering you the Truth to whatever extent we can do so--just as they use whatever methods they have available to destroy us. You must, as well, always realize that no matter where you are or who you join in service--there will ALWAYS BE THE ENEMY AMONG YOU AND HE WILL NOT "GO" EVEN THOUGH DESPISED AND RECOGNIZED--SO WHAT? CONDUCT ALL THINGS IN YOUR "DOING" THAT THERE IS ONLY INTEGRITY AND TRUTH TO BE FOUND, PROTECT THE PRIVACY (I DID NOT SAY "ALL SECRETS") OF ALL AND PROTECT TO THE EXTENT OF ALL POSSIBILITY THE RIGHTS AND SECURITY OF ALL ONES WITH WHOM YOU ASSOCIATE. Conduct yourselves within the laws of God AND the regulations of the land, and yet you must utilize to the full extent those laws--that which is provided as security for the ones who make the rules--for those are "laws" set forth for themselves but, BY THE WAY OF THE COURTS, MUST ALSO PROTECT YOU. A bunch of locked-away patriots (or, better exampled: DEAD PATRIOTS), proclaiming "rights" in the face of an army of military suiciding experts--are not "martyrs"; they are useless bodies who can no longer serve freedom.

When the Master Teacher said "Take up your cross and follow me"--he did not mean to hop on the cross and commit suicide by crucifixion! Ponder it.

I am urged to share some miserable, degrading and totally unthinkable truths with you. We have spoken on the Satanic processes of the "Monarch" Project, etc., in the past editions and through those routings we are asked to continue with more input on the subject. Since we wrote at length about this subject in Satan's Drummers (soon to be reprinted as we are no longer interested in wresting the journals from George Green who holds them hostage) we will offer additions which have been sent to us in response to recent offerings. We have been sent, under (and I agree) plain wrapper, with little identification reference to the AUTHOR, but FROM THE AUTHOR, an article which appeared in publication in September of 1970. It was sent to Dr. Young with a cover letter dated March 13, 1994. We have held it until now where it is most appropriate to recent subjects being considered.

It may well seem strange to you readers, however, that we will also be offering a rather long document on the DESTRUCTION of Freemasonry. Why? Because most organizations begin and ones take up without realizing there is anything at all amiss with them. The "corner" Mason is a benevolent service-club participant. There is no way to realize that what is being actually offered is NOT what appears. The ones who really take the rituals and secrets seriously--KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. This is true of churches, doctrines of any kind which control people, as well as governments and enforcer agencies. However, so many of ALL OF THE ABOVE are based on the fundamental ritual secrecy and anti-goodness behavior of oaths and ritual expression that you need to be able to relate the two--even to the manifestos you claim to detest. These in turn, are based on the original PROTOCOLS of the anti-Christ. In other words, NOT ON A MAN CALLED JESUS--but the ones who live in constant movement toward total HUMAN physical control and soul destruction of individual human citizen. Each individual has full RIGHT to participate in any manner desired--however, YOU ALSO HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND A RESPONSIBILITY IN ACCEPTANCE BY SELF FOR THAT WHICH YOU PERPETUATE!

We are going to offer, with author's updated entries, an article entitled: SATANISM: A Practical Guide To Witch Hunting. Published in September 1970 in a journal called American Opinion.

We will first run the cover letter:

Dear Dr. Young,

Although I certainly realize that you must be literally inundated by material from your many loyal Hatonn supporters, I thought that maybe you would nonetheless find this old article of mine of some special interest. As you can see, I wrote it almost 24 years ago--but I believe the subject matter is even more important today. I've also added some corrections and further information for your edification.

Shortly after publication of this article I not only received numerous death threats from the Satanists but went through several years of severe psychic attacks. There were also several attempts on my life. But with God's help I miraculously survived the worst. Altogether, over a four year period, I wrote 50 such exposés of many aspects of the Conspiracy we all face.

In another mailing to follow I will enclose some additional articles as well as a large Chart I have been working on covering the Satanic Conspiracy which will trace the very origins of evil on our planet Shan--fully a millennia before the Illuminati was ever heard of. Hope you enjoy the article.

For God, family and country, I am...(signature).

[H: I do not have in my possession the other referred-to documents but perhaps Dr. Young will check and see if he has them. You will find them illuminating. If not, perhaps D.G. will send them to my attention. Thank you.]

"SATANISM", Part 1
A Practical Guide To Witch Hunting
by DEG
[QUOTING:]

While a battalion of tough homicide detectives puzzled over the grisly manner in which the killers had dispatched their victims--using knives, guns, bayonets, and even a fork--the nation sickened to Press accounts of the gory "ritual" slayings. Horrifying reports of multiple stab wounds, hideous mutilations, and bloody hoods left over the heads of the victims added to growing apprehension already heightened by rumors of a practising "witch cult" seeking victims for performance of the "Black Mass". Such was the fear haunting Southern California in August of 1969 that terrified residents of Benedict Canyon added double-locks to their doors and hired private guards to protect their neighborhoods and homes.

After almost four months of intensive investigation, during which police and reporters were led through a nightmare world of drug cults, Satan worshippers, and "speed freak" emporiums where frenzied dancers cavorted before idols of the Devil, it became obvious to even the most skeptical that a terrifying new underground movement was already well established. It was a movement which stretched the length of the land and which embraced drugs, Devil worship, wanton sex, mutilation for pleasure, and ritual murder. It was a fantastic Twilight Zone inhabited by some of the most monstrous sadists and perverts imaginable. Here was a subterranean movement in which weird sexual aberrations were de rigueur, with Communism and revolution part of the cult.

Eventually police were drawn to a secluded area just twenty miles northwest of Beverly Hills, to the old Spahn Movie Ranch, a crumbling relic of a bygone era of celluloid cowboys and Indians. There, amid a cluster of filthy shacks near the foothills of the Santa Susanna Mountains, investigators picked up the trail of a cadre of drug-cult revolutionaries known as "The Family". Some months earlier they had moved on--to a heavily-fortified desert stronghold in the vastness of Death Valley. They said they were leaving to prepare for "the coming Revolution".

Police now knew they were searching for the members of a guerrilla commune, including more than a score of half-nude females, some with small children, and all addicted to narcotics. Here was a veritable harem controlled by an odd little psychopath named Charles Manson. It was now only a matter of time. That December second, the Los Angeles Times reported, "Police believe they have solved the Sharon Tate murder case and that an occult band of hippies...committed the five murders. Members of the band--a mystical, hate-oriented tribe of twentieth-century nomads--also suspected of the LaBianca--or ‘copycat'--killings and at least four other comparably grotesque butcheries...."

Arrested and charged with an earlier torture-murder, a member of the "Manson Family" named Susan Atkins casually admitted complicity in the atrocities and named those of the cadre who had done the actual killing. Susan described how she and the others had carried out a frenzied orgy of torture and bloodshed at the direction of Charles Manson, a self-styled Satanist, hypnotist, and revolutionary. Susan told how Manson--who preferred to be known as "Satan"--had repeatedly warned her: "If you ever decide to leave [The Family], I'll take you and hang you upside down, and slit your throat, and use you as an example...." He was said to have threatened others of his execution squad with the command: "Follow my orders or meet a horrible death." Those he kept mesmerized with terror, drugs, acid-rock music, occult "magic", and rampant sex orgies, obeyed his every command without question.

Charles Manson meant business. He is a hardened criminal who has spent more than twenty of his thirty-five years in prison for such crimes as violation of the Mann Act, pandering, auto theft, etc. He was also somewhat of a musician and song-writer and ran with a rich Hollywood crowd as a friend of the The Beachboys, a well-known singing group. His attraction for them was a curious one. While a federal prisoner Manson became fascinated with the "black rites" and necromancy. Becoming an adept Satanist, he joined a London-based Satanist cult known as "The Process". Operating in both Los Angeles and Boston (headed by someone named Brother Malachi), this Devil cult has been working to "influence young persons, particularly American youngsters". Manson's Hollywood friends treated him as a Satanist guru. (Update note: The full name of this sicko group of perverts was then the Process Church of the Final Judgement, founded in 1962 in London by Satanists Robert and Mary Anne de Grimston. In 1974 it changed its name legally to the Foundation Faith Church after having been repeatedly linked to ritual murders of children. The current leader is one Rafael de Peyer.)

The revolutionary aspects of this business are particularly chilling. When Manson was arrested he called on a battery of well-known attorneys to provide him with legal aid. Among the legal defenders he sought were Lawrence Steinberg and George Shibley, both for many years members of the National Lawyers Guild, an organization cited by the House Committee on Un-American Activities as "the foremost legal bulwark of the Communist Party". Shibley, in fact, admitted to having represented Charles Manson as early as the mid-Fifties.

In his book The Killing of Sharon Tate Lawrence Schiller relates the experience of a hippy visitor to the desert headquarters of the Manson Family who told how its leader had talked repeatedly of promoting a revolutionary race war between negroes and whites. As commandant of his Death Valley outpost, Manson was said to have planned a guerrilla assault on Los Angeles to foment revolution by killing whites and laying the blame on Negroes. Susan Atkins said a Communist Black Panther, perhaps skeptical about the Manson scheme, was murdered, dismembered, and buried by Manson's ghouls somewhere on the Spahn Ranch. The hippy informant says Charles Manson told him "he was building a bunch of dune buggies. He said he was going to mount machine-guns on them. He said he would take his army of dune buggies and kill every white mother--every white pig...."

And that last word, of course, is the one that Manson's assassins left scrawled in blood at the scene of each of their cult murders--"Pig". It is the term used by Communists and other revolutionaries to describe both policemen and "capitalists". Manson planned to start the bloodletting, as he said, and then just "sit back and watch the revolution." He had by then turned his followers into a cell of hard-core Marxists.

On January 10, 1970, less than a month after Charles Manson was captured by Los Angeles police, the revolutionary Communist Guardian carried a lengthy report of a "War Council" at Flint, Michigan, convened by the violent Weatherman faction of the Communist Students for A Democratic Society (SDS). During this important gathering not only were the vicious murders of Sharon Tate and the others praised by the Communists, but victorious chants of "Charlie Manson Power" and "Red Army Power" echoed through the hall. An admitted revolutionary Communist, former S.D.S. Interorganizational Secretary Bernardine Dohrn, then enthused from the rostrum: "Dig it, first they killed those pigs, then they ate dinner in the same room with them, then they even shoved a fork into a victim's stomach! Wild...." Comrade Bernardine, currently being sought by law enforcement officers for her role in the Communist riots which rocked Chicago in October 1969, was referring to the Manson cult's murder of Mr. and Mrs. Leno LaBianca.

To emphasize their solidarity with Charles Manson and Company, the S.D.S. Communists formally adopted "the fork"--or four-fingered salute--as a sign to be given interchangeably with their traditional clenched-fist salute.

On Page 20 of the revolutionary Berkeley Tribe for June 5-12, 1970, we learn of a two-hour visit in May between Communist Jerry Rubin and Charlie Manson in the latter's Los Angeles jail cell. Manson told Comrade Rubin: "I'm for the revolution. It's got to take place. The Panthers and the Muslims are part of the revolution. I approve of Weatherman's latest statement from the underground. The Revolution should tear down all the jails...." After the interview, said the report, Rubin visited each member of the Manson Family commune. The Underground Press, loaded with articles and ads promoting narcotics, homosexuality, Satanism, and witchcraft, has recently devoted front page coverage to the growing Red defense of Manson, proclaiming 1970 "The Year of the Fork."

Rumors of Satanist activity continue to haunt Southern California because of the odd link between the Sharon Tate coterie, the Manson Family, and the whole black occult "bag". It has been revealed by authorities that all five persons either stabbed to death or shot during the early morning hours of August ninth in the $200,000 estate rented by Sharon Tate and her husband--as well as those found to have committed the grisly murders--were involved in the illegal use or sale of narcotics. All were connected with a much larger cult of Hollywood personalities which is said to have met regularly for "sex-drug rituals". Found in the Tate mansion were black leather masks, whips, ropes, and chains--the "tools" of the Satanist cults. And in a car at the murder scene police discovered a quantity of cocaine, LSD, marijuana, and methedrine ("speed"). Both the victims and the killers were known for their active interest in "black magic" and other aspects of the occult.

From published news accounts one notes that Roman Polanski, husband of the slain actress, had first come to Hollywood to make the controversial film Rosemary's Baby, a disquieting picture in which the lead actress (Mia Farrow) is raped and impregnated by the Devil, discovers that her husband, her doctor, and her next door neighbors are members of a "witches' coven" operating secretly in the heart of New York City and, finally, gives birth to a child of Satan. (Author's updated notation: Bernardine Dohrn, Jerry Rubin and Roman Polanski are Jews. And Sharon Tate was the daughter of a high-ranking officer in U.S. Military Intelligence, although this was not generally known.)

It is perhaps significant that Roman Polanski, an admitted atheist who attended schools in Communist Poland and became a noted movie director there, still travels on a Communist Polish passport. It is not without meaning that this "genius of the Polish cinema" had, as head of Cadre Films, Ltd., produced two export films entitled Repulsion and Cul de Sac, both of which promoted sexual perversion, sado-masochism, atheism, and witchcraft. Even more telling is the stirring comment on Comrade Polanski's tragic loss which appeared on August 19, 1969, in the Communist Daily World. He must be very important indeed. [H: If you find it difficult to believe this "old" stuff about good old Roman Polanski, I suggest you go look up his record SINCE this was written--his molesting of young girls, etc.]

END OF THIS WRITING

Let us keep the writings to a manageable length. We will continue with the subject of Polanski when we again write.

CHAPTER 10
REC #2 HATONN
WED., MAY 18, 1994 3:51 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 275
WED., MAY 18, 1994
I purposely saved this opening copy to allow you to be fresh as you start into a new reading for it will refer of witchcraft and such as a big "thing". The facts are that most NEW AGE crafters will draw from the craft in one way or another in chanting, rituals and thus and so. I have spoken on this subject several times--each time offending many listeners who believe themselves to simply be reaching "higher consciousness" and other states of ecstasy while piddling about in something they think to be some sort of magic and without cause for alarm. The "white" witches, for instance, will say that they are totally in search of fulfilling goodness. I think you can see by this that is written over and over again and by the fact that "witches" are honored on Halloween and NOT as holy-goodness participants that it lends one to realize that there is danger to the moth who flies into and around this particular flame. Again, it is a practice of spiritual stuff in the most base of PHYSICAL antics.

When I speak on these subjects there are ones taking exception all the time--just as do ones when I say you don't need a guru or a priest/priestess or an ill-trained religious spouter of the tampered doctrines. And, perhaps YOU will be THE one who does not fall prey to the negative side of the teachings--however, I have yet to find anyone who does not pay dearly for the experiences--at some time, in some way in negative energy assumption needing cleansing or too late smart--in total loss of connection with true spiritual Truth.

The facts are that, when confronted within a setting of non-witchie believers, they will always deny connections--or loudly boast of attachments while deliberately defending the practices as being somehow "Godly". Sorry, the two things are simply not adjacent in the line of connections--they are at opposing ends of the extremes and, frankly, NEVER MERGE WITHIN EACH OTHER--EVER! So, are you somehow OUT of my little circle if you choose to chant and do rituals? No--but if you cling to the adverse practices--I can't imagine why you would want to be in my presence at any time--anyway! Do what you will in freewill, but do not lie to self or others by saying it is "fine", "goodly" and thus and so. Further, there is no need to send up great smoke and fire against me--it is your business so why bother to argue if you are assured you are correct and I be wrong? Righteousness needs neither defending nor, certainly, argument.

Thank you for the delay in starting the copy of the article, "SATANISM", but this discussion comes up over and over again. I always ask that you not inquire of ME as to your favorite Guru, Guide, Witch, Warlock or GOD. TRUTH will bear its own substance in Truth. If you learn your guidelines and check out these other practices and intents and what is expected of you in time, practice, zeal, input, subservience to another HUMAN PERSON and MONEY requirements (tithes, donations, etc.), you will soon be able to make your discernments pretty accurately. In other words, "What is exacted OF YOU, for what, to whom or what and WHY!" Do NOT, for instance, confuse a newspaper with God's laws.... Or, God's workers WITH GOD! IF A THING BE OF PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION ON AN EARTH PLANE--IT IS NOT PERFECTION. GOD IS PERFECTION! IN GOD THERE IS CELEBRATION OF LIFE. IN WITCHCRAFT EVEN THOUGH OFTEN TIMES NATURE IS EXALTED--DEATH IS THE CONSIDERATION AND, IF YOU CANNOT DISCERN THE DIFFERENCE, IT IS PAST TIME THAT YOU STUDIED YOUR LESSONS.

CONTINUATION OF "SATANISM". An article from American Opinion, Sept. 1970. This is shared directly FROM the author whom we will identify only as DEG. We can consider this to be:

"SATANISM", Part 2
A Practical Guide To Witch Hunting
by DEG
SPEAKING OF POLANSKI, WITCHES
AND OTHER CUTE TRICKS
[QUOTING:]

Continuing without review:

And surely it is not without meaning that Polanski chose as his technical advisor for Rosemary's Baby the much publicized founder and "high priest" of San Francisco's First Church of Satan, Anton Szandor LaVey--an ardent Socialist and radical. LaVey claims his goal is to so destroy organized religion as to supplant belief in God with worship of Satan. And he is getting plenty of support.

Not since the movie Bell, Book And Candle has the subject of witchcraft received such wild acclaim in the Establishment Press. In fact, since Polanski's Establishment-promoted "masterpiece" made the rounds, the interest in witchcraft has mushroomed unbelievably. Today, we see on television such popular shows as Bewitched and Dark Shadows; we note advertisements for Vincent Price's Witchcraft-Magic record album ("An Adventure In Demonology") released by Capitol Records; we read news accounts of a vicious motorcycle gang in Philadelphia called "The Warlocks"; we see advertisements for such films as Satan's Mistress; and, on and on. Witchcraft is the rage. As I write, a current song hit is Tom Jones' ballad, Daughter of Darkness.

Among the more offensive Satanist albums is one released by Mercury Records (Stereo SR61239) entitled Witchcraft Coven: Destroys Minds & Reaps Souls. For sheer vulgarity it has no equal. A complete Black Mass was recorded for the album, in which participants are heard breaking a crucifix and swearing allegiance to "our Lord Satan". After the solemn oath, we hear the words: "If I ever break this oath, I do now decree to have my throat cut, my tongue and heart torn out...and to be buried in the sand of the ocean that the waves of it may carry me away into an eternity of oblivion." Finally, the "high priest" threatens: "If you ever break this oath, we shall pronounce sentence upon you in the name of our Lord Satan...that you shall fall into dangerous disease and leprosy, and that in the sign of this vengeance, you shall perish by a terrifying and horrible death...." [H: This is really so bad--go recite the Masonic ritual oaths and if you want a REAL KICKER--YOU SHOULD BE PRESENT AT A SKULL AND BONES PARTY AT YALE WHERE THE BUSHES HOLD COURT! If it were not so deadly serious--it would be totally laughable that grown people could be so stupidly idiotic. These, however, are NOT games, readers, and ones who hold oath and allegiance to these rituals and practices are in control of your globe.]

Another hit album is the Rolling Stones' Beggars' Banquet. It includes a song called Symphony For the Devil, which declares: "I was around when Jesus Christ had His moment of doubt and faith; I made damn sure that Pilate washed his hands and sealed His fate." The Rolling Stones have long been a favorite at Communist rock festivals and rallies. Indeed, the group's "singer" [and leader], admitted bi-sexual Mick Jagger, earlier this year (1970) scored a motion picture about Devil worship entitled Invocation To My Demon Brother. Starring in the film as Lucifer is Bobby Beausoleil, one of the "Manson Family" arrested for the murder of Gary Hinman, a man who had opened his home to Charles Manson and Company. The lyrics to Midnight Rambler, one of Jagger's songs in the film, relate what happened to Sharon Tate and her friends. And there is also the odd fact that the killers left words from songs by another acid-rock group, The Beatles, scrawled in blood on the walls of the murder scene. Oh yes, another featured star of Mick Jagger's Satanist film is Anton Szandor LaVey. (Author's updated notation: The Rolling Stones and other such British rock-groups were fielded 30 years ago by Gen. John Rawlings Rees, head of the Tavistock Institute for Humanistic Relations, headquarters in London. Their name is a clever takeoff (or put-on) of the name: Rawling's Tones. Jagger, a graduate of the Fabian's London School of Economics, is a long-time agent of the subversive Isis Urania Order of the Golden Dawn, an international drug ring controlled from London by Morris Strong, an officer of MI-6 [British Intelligence]. The Beatles were also fronting for this operation. [See Conspirators' Hierarchy, the Committee of 300 by "Dr. John Coleman".] In fact, John Lennon was not only a homosexual drug addict--but a member of the Young Communist League of Liverpool, England. Truth IS stranger than fiction...)

Esquire for March 1970 devoted a 26-page feature section to "The Style of Evil" in California, in which it outlined the alarming growth of Satanism and witchcraft there. The authors noted that among the Beautiful People and their hippy retinue along the Sunset Strip it was In Crowd knowledge that the Polanski mansion had been the scene of some pretty far-out "happenings" prior to the tragedy. One Strip affair was described to Esquire's Tom Burke by a young female singer from Los Angeles who claimed to have attended most of them. She relates how guests "were greeted at the door with a glass of their special hallucinogenic formula," and continues: "You went in and there were three altars. On two of them, these boys were tied with leather thongs. They were sobbing. These two faggots, dressed as nuns--one had a goatee--were beating them with big black rosaries. On the middle altar there was a very young girl. This guy wearing a goat's head had crushed a live frog on her privates. When I came in, he had just cut a little cross on her stomach; not deep, but the party had just started. I don't know how deep the cuts got, because, man, I split from there like Wonder Woman...."

What the singer describes is a version of the Black Mass as practised for centuries by Satanists the world over. She went on to explain how use of such drugs as LSD (acid) introduces weird perversions. When one starts taking daily acid trips, she related, "First you're Christ, then you're Lord of the Underworld." Another habitué of the Sunset Strip added knowingly: "...acid is so spiritual, so, uh, metaphysical, that you are going to be forced into making a choice, between opting for good...and tripping with the Lord Satan. That's the whole heavy thing about too many people turned on to acid: to most of them, the devil just looks groovier." He was apparently speaking from experience, claiming to have taken 172 acid trips.

Next was a young Beverly Hills policeman who admitted that it just wasn't safe to travel his beat alone any longer because of the heavy "influx of Satanist dope fiends". He was not alone in that opinion. As one deluded and irreverent Californian put it: "The Second Coming has already come. Only J.C. didn't show up; Satan did. It hit Los Angeles first...." Terrifying as it sounds, that is exactly the way many of the pot-smoking hippies with whom your reporter has spoken feel about the matter. Thanks to their drug cult and an incredibly clever build-up by both the Establishment media and the Communist press, they're now turning on to what they call "The Lord Satan".

Commenting on the sudden rise of Satanist activity the Los Angeles Herald-Examiner reported on December 21, 1969: "Tales of witchcraft cults that sacrifice animals and turn humans into ‘slaves of Satan' are coming out of the mountains that form a bucolic backdrop to the Northern California coastal town [of Santa Cruz]. Police are paying greater heed to these macabre stories in the aftermath of disclosures about the so-called ‘black magic' practices of Charles Manson...." The Herald-Examiner then quotes a young inmate at the Santa Cruz County Jail who tells about "participating in fire dances and blood-drinking rites at nearby Boulder Creek...." In fact, says the report, "Investigators also tell of teenagers who described witchcraft initiation ceremonies in which participants must eat the entrails of an animal while its heart is still beating. There are also numerous reports of persons being placed under hypnotic-type spells by a head witch who slips LSD into ceremonial wine...."

Concerned about the slaughter of animals in these grisly rites, the director of the Santa Cruz Animal Shelter commented: "Whoever is doing this is a real expert with a knife. The skin is cut away without even marking the flesh. The really strange thing is that these dogs have been drained of blood." In San Jose, Chief of Detectives Barton Collins notes a horrifying application of this technique to humans. On August 2, 1969, two young girls were viciously stabbed more than three hundred times, says Collins, "Yet there was virtually no trace of blood where the victims' bodies were found."

There have been many murders in recent years not unlike the Manson Family atrocities. Describing just one of these, the London Sunday Pictorial of October 5, 1958, devoted several columns to the case of a "respected" citizen of Vineland, New Jersey, named Juan Aponte who, after having been arrested on a minor charge, surprised police by admitting a murder. A longtime student of black magic and voodoo, Aponte was found to have killed a thirteen-year-old boy during a Satanic ritual "by striking him a blow upon the back of the head and then strangling him with a cord...." He buried the body under the dirt floor in his home. Seven months later he dug up the body, cut off the head, and carefully dried it in a stove. Then he performed a hideous ritual with a lock of hair from the woman he desired, placing it within the skull of the sacrifice.

Frighteningly enough, six psychiatrists at the preliminary hearing in the Aponte case found him perfectly sane and rational--and he was convicted of the crime. He obviously knew full well what he was doing and why.

Another such case came to light in late November 1967. The U.P.I. report read as follows: "Two parents practicing black magic dipped their six-year-old son feet first into boiling water every two days during a month of torture, police said... ‘When we recovered him, his feet were just globs of raw and bleeding flesh,' said Colonel Palma Cabral. ‘The rest of his tiny body had been burned and cut....'"

The child's mother and father readily confessed to having tortured their son as part of a "witchcraft sacrifice" to the Devil. Like Manson and Aponte, they too were found "sane and rational". As practising Satanists they were advocates of what, next to Communism, has come to be the fastest growing criminal menace of our time. Indeed, in many instances of record, the two are not at all exclusive. [H: And keep in mind--this was noted a quarter of a century AGO!]

One of the most striking examples of this developed during the early Fifties when Communist Jomo Kenyatta led a murderous band of guerrillas in a bestial rampage of death and destruction aimed at Kenyan blacks. These were the incredibly savage Mau Mau, a "blood brotherhood" which had the full support of Russian and Indian Communists whose goal was to take control of the British protectorate of Kenya. In doing so, Comrade Kenyatta used a foul blend of black magic and jungle witchcraft to influence and control the Kikuyu, largest of the tribes in Kenya. The Communist-led Mau Mau took stomach-wrenching blood oaths and forced unwilling tribesmen, under threat of unspeakably revolting tortures, to do the same. Charles Lefebure notes in Blood Cults (Ace Publishing Co., New York, 1969, Page 23) that Mau Mau ceremonies included "forced cohabiting with animals, the drinking of...blood, cannibalism, eating the brains of disintered corpses, and many other practices." All who resisted--and even many of those who did not--were brutally tortured and killed, their bodies then mutilated beyond printable description. All in the cause of the Communist revolution. The same process was repeated (unsuccessfully) in Angola where hideous Satanist atrocities were perpetrated against whites and blacks by the drugged cutthroats of Communist Holden Roberto, and again in the Congo where the witch-cult slaughter was directed by Communist Patrice Lumumba--this time with the aid of the United Nations.

During the late Fifties and early Sixties, Satanist cults made headlines around the world, achieving considerable notoriety especially in Europe. Eric Maple notes in The Domain Of Devils (A.S. Barnes & Company, New York, 1966): "In 1959 a society of black magicians was exposed in Switzerland. Under the direction of their high priest, the members of the cult had practised terrible rites and sexual perversions with the object of raising demons. One of the rooms used by the society was discovered to be fully equipped as a torture chamber. Not even the imagination of de Sade could have conceived of such a realistic application of sadistic principles. [H: Except, of course, the Government with its PROJECT MONARCH!] Many of the cult members, young girls, were almost demented when rescued...." Such was the case, you may remember, with many of Comrade Manson's "slaves".

In 1962, reports of the large-scale revival of witchcraft in Germany caused a prominent Munich doctor to remark: "Tens of thousands of people now believe in witches." The following spring, in Bedfordshire, England, "No less than nine graves had been desecrated and the exhumed skull of a girl had been impaled upon a spike during a hideous ceremony akin to necromancy." That November, pressed to reinstate the laws against witchcraft which had been removed from the Statute Books in 1951, Britain's Home Secretary said he "refused to turn back the clock to 1735...." Yet the following year, in October 1964, the revival of a particularly grisly form of Satanism called "death witchcraft" caused yet another sensation in the heart of "Witch Country" at Rockford, Essex. Search magazine estimated in January 1968 that there were 12,000 actively practising witch-cultists in Great Britain. [H: So, how many would you "guess" in 1994?]

Why the revival of witchcraft? Upon publication in 1921 of The Witch Cult in Western Europe by Margaret Alice Murray (Clarendon Press, London) the public horror at witchcraft was generally eased. As a respected British Egyptologist and folklorist, the late Dr. Murray did more to influence the growth of modern Satanism than any other author of this century. As an apologist for witchcraft she claimed that those practising "The Craft" were merely reenacting ancient pagan rituals which in no way involved the worship of Satan. [H: Does this sound a bit like "old Salem" today where the witches are THE neatest tourist attractions?] They were, she said, practising the "Wica", a "religion" as old as man himself. Dr. Murray has been aided in her defense of witchcraft by such authors as Jules Michelet (Satanism And Witchcraft, 1939), Goeffrey Parrinder (Witchcraft, 1958), and Justine Glass (Witchcraft, The Sixth Sense--And Us, 1955).

Numerous other books, of course, have been written by self-proclaimed "witches" pursuing this same line. Some of these include: A Mirror Of Witchcraft by Christina Hole; Diary Of A Witch by Sybil Leek; and Witchcraft Today by Dr. Gerald Gardner. All of these, and many others, are today being pushed in bookstores across the nation. Not only has the largest of these outlets, Brentano's of New York, recently opened a "Boutique of the Occult", but practically every other major bookstore has followed--including nearly all of the Communist bookstores! The obvious question is--Why?

The Egyptian occultist, Rollo Ahmed, presents an excellent analysis of Satanist cults in his Complete Book of Witchcraft. He notes that: "Many people famous in history are mentioned as having had dealings with witchcraft...." Ahmed names Sextus (the "decadent son of Pompey"), Benvenuto Cellini, Catherine de Medici, and the Count de Cagliostro. In ancient Rome both Nero and his mother had reputations for sorcery and the sadistic Emperor showed his disdain for Christians by "illuminating his gardens with flambeaus of living men and women soaked in burning pitch." Many centuries later, in 1440, Gilles de Raiz and his sorcerer, Francis Prelati, were executed for indulging themselves in "the most hideous practises of the black art imaginable, in which the mutilation, torture, rape and murder of little children of both sexes played a large part...."

In 1610, the infamous Hungarian Countess and Satanist, Elizabeth Bathory, was tried and executed after the bodies of some fifty girls were found chained in the cellar of her castle. The noted journalist William Seabrook tells us in his book, Witchcraft, that the Countess had a quirk about bathing regularly in fresh, human blood.

During the reign of Louis XIV (in 1676), a riot broke out in Paris over the appalling disappearance of children. Four years later, a Satanist named Catherine Deshayes (La Voisine) was executed after investigators found her furnace loaded with the remains of scores of children. This woman and her henchman, the Abbé Guibourg, were proved to have sacrificed at least 2,500 children over the years at their abominable black Masses. Police found on the premises rare books dealing with black magic and candles made of human fat. Catherine Deshayes' own daughter testified to having witnessed some of the hideous ceremonies.

Such was the demonic current of the times, says the authoritative Rollo Ahmed, that "An enormous number of monks and priests gave themselves up to sorcery, and there was no lack of apostate priests to perform the ceremonies of the Black Mass." A similar observation is made by Ronald Seth in his Witches And Their Craft (Award Books, New York, 1969). Both authors write of the Abbé Lemignan, a vicar of St. Eustace in Paris, who was convicted after having "dedicated and sacrificed children to Satan," and of Abbé Cotton, who was found to have "baptized a child in holy oil, strangled him and offered his corpse as a sacrifice to the Devil." Far from being wild imaginings, these cases are carefully documented history. Although many writers quote extensively from such questionable works as Malleus Maleficarum (Hammer Of Witches) written in 1486 by the fiendish Inquisitioners Jacob Sprenger and Henricus Institor, carefully detailed and scholarly proofs can be found in Francesco Mario Guazzo's Compendium Maleficarum written in 1608, Johannes Nider's Fornicarius written in 1517, and the Errores Gazariorum published in 1450. Another good source is Bartolomeo de Spina's Tractatus de Stringibus et Lamiis, written in 1533, which describes how the Witches' Sabbaths of the Middle Ages--just as the acid-rock Satanists of today--carried on their affairs while "harsh, strident music droned all about them."

[END QUOTING OF PART TWO]

No we aren't finished with the article in point, but I will break it into manageable portions so my scribe isn't stuck with this dreary duty too long at a time.

If you are under the impression that I am going to now lecture on the sins and evils of playing in such games--forget it for I am NOT. My job is to present the information--YOURS TO DO WITH IT THAT WHICH YOU WILL. I judge not any man but I take careful discernment with actions as they are projected. I would, parents, keep close watch over your children and selves--for these deeds are being carried out by ones who will shock you into unbelievability and the prime target is, of course, the innocent and untouched child. I repeat, I am not here to argue, debate or deliberate for man of earth physical expression has free-will of choices. However, at some point it may well be that the "normal in action" man will one day rise up against you who perpetuate and perpetrate these grossly evil activities which, in fact, bring harm and damage upon ANOTHER and shall cause you to be drawn and quartered in your own places of evil.

I will, however, again point out that I do not invite you who play in these games to be my table-mate nor my guide. I have no need to invite you within those places wherein I AM nor should any of those who function in attempts at righteousness have need to allow you your practice in their places. I have had ones who rise up in total indignation when they are not "called" to a meeting when we share. We do not have any group, gathering as such or public anything. No one has right in the places wherein ones are working than would anyone have right to come and ENTER YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS and demand entrance, participation or invitation. If you want a "cult", "commune", "church" or other--go where that is the point for ye shall NOT FIND IT HERE! There is constantly the enemy among the various places of business and I am amazed at the attitude of those who are in charge of such business facilities in the ALLOWING of any and all to come, to manage, to presume structuring and then demanding attention and graciousness. In any other BUSINESS SETTING OR MEETING--you would call the local police for trespass. So be it--one day your total "allowances" shall rise up to smite you in your own face. God is NOT UNCONDITIONAL--GOD HAS A WHOLE SET OF CONDITIONS! May HE grant you the wisdom to know the difference...!