5/5 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 5

제목: PJ#095, HEAVE-UP (Phase One)

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#095, HEAVE-UP (Phase One)

PJ 95
    CHAPTER 15
    RONN JACKSON SHARES POTENT INSIGHT
    May 11, 1994
    Rick,

"The ultimate tyranny in a society is not control by martial law. It is control by the psychological manipulation of consciousness, through which reality is defined so that those who exist within it do not even realize that they are in prison." Although these are not my words, they were expressed by me in my current lawsuit in U.S. District Court in Reno, Nevada. I have now come into a new self-consciousness and understand that consciousness feeds consciousness.

I have been in a period of transition and now feel all universes and my presence in each. My knowledge has increased exponentially by twelve, using the plane of reference that we as humans are accustomed to, and find that "increase" is a misnomer. I have always had this knowledge; its source has just been released. Me, by me, to me and others.

I am in communication and heretofore felt this was my imagination. However, I have traced my origin, using this plane of reference, several hundred thousand years and find, on an inter-dimensional scale, these references are only applicable to me, now, and mean nothing other than a reference to a higher evolutionary entity. It is a learning experience for both, as those references were implemented by others, as a guide. A period of enlightenment is occurring and those attuned will understand my words. Those who seek Truth will not be denied. Those who are skeptics will remain so and will continue to attempt to disrupt harmony, and their numbers will decrease by attrition and enlightenment. April 12, 2011 is not the end--it is the beginning and is so recorded in space and time.

Balance will be achieved shortly and those who dispute this are false prophets. The non-believers are required and when perfection is obtained, they will cease. A moment of darkness will signal the beginning of universal enlightenment and will be taken for granted. [Tectonic] Plates will make a final major adjustment and Mother will begin her final cleansing.

Our voyages as one will be for eternity and we will be known as teachers. I am nothing but who I am.

/s/ Ronn JacksonCHAPTER XX

CHAPTER 16
    INSLAW'S OWNER, BILL HAMILTON
    SPEAKS WITH CONTACT
    By Rick Martin 5/11/94
    "The Clinton Justice Department is scheduled to release, within the next couple of weeks, its own review of the Inslaw case. That review was conducted under the auspices of Webster Hubbel who was the Associate Attorney General until April, when he resigned to return to the private sector.

"I'm not too optimistic because the department, as an institution, cannot credibly investigate itself criminally. And there needs to be an independent investigation by an Independent Counsel. Someone who doesn't care which way the dominos fall. You know?

"We had one meeting with an FBI agent and the First Assistant U.S. Attorney from Los Angeles on our February submission. [A 29-page memorandum filed by Bill and Nancy Hamilton, joined by former Attorney General Elliot Richardson, with Attorney General Janet Reno charging that the Office of Special Investigations (OSI) in the Department of Justice (DOJ ) houses a covert operations unit and that it is tied to at least one murder.]And they had questions principally about material in that submission about the death of the journalist Danny Casolaro.

"During that meeting they confirmed to us that something we had heard from a confidential source was true. And that was, a maid at the hotel in Martinsburg, West Virginia had seen a man coming out of Danny Casolaro's hotel room the morning he was found dead, but before his body was discovered. Then, subsequent to that meeting, the Justice Department attempted to deny that they had, in fact, confirmed that during the meeting with us. And that effort to deny it makes you very uncomfortable, you know?

"We have always maintained that public confidence in a Justice Department requires that they step aside on the Inslaw matter and let an Independent Counsel be appointed. Our first priority is that the Justice Department should pay us for the amounts fully litigated in the Bankruptcy Court and the U.S. District Court, and confirmed by the House Judiciary Committee. That's the usage by the U.S. Attorney's Offices. And, right after they did that, they should step aside, recuse the Justice Department from the Inslaw case and seek the appointment of an Independent Counsel as soon as that Independent Counsel Statute is reinacted, which should be this month or next."

CHAPTER 17
    HAWAII SOVEREIGN STAND

Pictures, see Pdf.
    CHAPTER 18
    ANOTHER INTERVIEW WITH RONN JACKSON
    By Rick Martin 5/4/94
    Editor's note: The following is taken from an interview with Ronn Jackson, by Rick Martin for CONTACT, held at the Northern Nevada Correctional Center on May 4, 1994:

Rick: Why do you suppose the Committee was so conservative with the amount of information they would provide you on an assignment?

Ronn: I think it was my attitude. They never gave me instructions, they gave me the parameters and they left any of the actual doings up to me and my attitude was I was...

Rick: Parameters, meaning the time-frame?

Ronn: I never received a time-frame other than there was an urgency. For example, about "Extra", but because that was his frame of mind at the time but they knew that I would address a subject and that I more-or-less had tunnel vision. When I went on a project I went on it and I didn't let anything else interfere; I finished it and moved on. I think that played a great part in it. I think that probably some of the things that I've described in the story may have different meanings to different people, but there were other reasons other than what I described for the events that occurred within the story. In other words, let's talk about me and Extra.

It would appear that he had a problem with his mind, which he did; he was very unstable. On the other hand, he worked for a different part of Government other than what I described, and even though the reason is obvious within the story as to why what happened to him happened, there were other reasons for that. Again this is a situation where things are not always what they appear to be because I didn't elaborate on the man. Once I mentioned his name, then other people are going to know what happened to him and other people who worked with him at the time are going to understand why what happened to him did.

I'm purposely selecting my words so that you'll understand, and it appears on a number of situations there is a reason for doing what I did, but there were other reasons too, that I didn't mention or elaborate on. For example, I make mention of a perfume that had a drug that's part of the perfume that I destroyed. Well, the person who was doing that and his sister, there was another reason that's not mentioned in the story. He was a Banker and she was a Beauty Shop operator but there was a reason other than what was obvious there; he had some connections with South America that had to be broken. So, you have to be--even though it is somewhat crudely done because I don't consider myself a writer, I wanted to at least provide the foundation so that people in the near future can...

Once I explain "why" with one of them, then it's going to become obvious with the others.

Rick: Can you explain what an assignment would look like? Was it a folder, photography, hand written notes?

Ronn: Eight-and-a-half by elevens, sometimes photographs, sometimes invoices, sometimes plane tickets, deposit slips to banks, a data sheet giving physical descriptions of one or more parties, sometimes they would have work places. They were all different and they were customized to the person or individual assigned. There was always a lot more to what was going on than what I saw and it wasn't long before I was piecing together the individual or individuals prior to my given data.

Well, I think I mentioned when I was in South America one time there were a couple of bodyguards who there was no mention of. Well, the Committee didn't know about the bodyguards because the person, the primary target, had found out something was coming down and he had just hired them, but that is primarily window dressing. If you see anybody who takes the offensive, as a rule, they're just plain ordinary everyday folks.

There are so many things that I don't go into detail about in the story because it would require me to say some things that I would have to guess about, and I try to be as accurate as possible. You'll notice that you're working on part of the fiction right now. He just printed number six and number five and whatever it was. Now, my interview was real but it was not in the place that I say it was and the occurrences only go up to the beach and when the sanction was called off. Now, it wasn't particularly a sanction but we were actually on the beach the night prior and our objective was Fidel Castro and we would have gotten him, there was no problem with that. I don't know what the reason was; that was their business, and I was paid and I was satisfied, but even though I wanted to know, I don't know why it was called off.

Rick: That would have had a major impact.

Ronn: Well, sure it would have, absolutely. You know that little dinky island, they only have one power plant on the whole island. I never argue with my orders but I sure questioned them on several occasions. I've been in Meyer Lansky's home; that's now a presidential palace in Cuba where Fidel Castro lives and I know the house, not real well, but I've been there a couple of times, and Lansky had that built. He used to run the Miami portion of Organized Crime. Organized Crime is still a bigger myth than most people think. It's been glorified by television and The Untouchables and so on; but it did exist. But not to the degree or extent that it was represented to be. Now, Lansky built that home in Cuba and he had the gambling. Well, they got all of their money out before Castro ever jumped the gambling number, so they were making tons and tons of money. Every gambler was going there from the States. What I'm saying to you is, I can elaborate on many of the incidents there, and even though I've been real factual as far as the particular situations are concerned, there's much more to every single one of them.

Rick: Let's talk about Lansky and JFK.

Ronn: He knew the family but the Kennedys knew just about everybody in the higher level of Organized Crime. Lanky had nothing to do... If you remember all those people that I covered, Rigano, Giancana--those people had nothing to do with Kennedy's assassination--they weren't smart enough. Very few people had the mental capacity that Earl Warren had. Earl Warren and the Committee are the people who assassinated Kennedy. It's as simple as that. You can use and speculate the CIA, you can say Organized Crime, you can do anything you want to and they have nothing whatsoever to do with it, and everything goes right back to the currency that he put out of the Treasury; that's the reason he was killed.

Rick: Were there any parties involved that we don't know about that would surprise the readers?

Ronn: As far as I'm concerned, I'm the biggest surprise and I didn't know what I was doing at the time. Last night, and it's ironic that you would ask the question because one of the readers of CONTACT asked me if I was in Dallas when it took place and I responded to him by saying that I was on an unrelated matter, I thought, and found out that the purpose for me to be on that unrelated matter was to get me away from Dallas. They thought that I would probably--because of my being as young as I was at the time--that I would have probably gone in and done something that would have been stupid. They're probably right, because when I heard the name J.D. Tippit [Dallas policeman allegedly shot by Oswald] I was a long way from Dallas, Texas and where I heard it was strange, and it's like two years later but there are other things that I didn't piece together.

So, mind you, when I talked with Earl Warren in 1974 and we made the tape of the conversation, that's when I had all the pieces. I knew many of them but just through the process of elimination and being curious I was able to piece together a lot of the information. And I knew Warren's involvement in the Committee. I think what prompted him to call me was finding that I had concluded that he was a member of the Committee and that's when he told me what he did. Because I had my methods and they were usually right on; I mean, I wasn't a super sleuth but I had certain things that I did and procedures that I used and they worked for me and that's how I found out. They were unorthodox, to say the least, but I knew most of the story and when he said what he did, I knew everything, and after that, well, I was never in the dark.

There's just so much speculation. Of course, the conspiracy buffs come in and Kennedy, he had, naturally, the highest ratings of any President in the country if you want to pay any attention to the ratings. People were just interested; I think it was a state of attitudes at the time. I don't want to be disrespectful to citizens of this country but they go through mood changes and shifts in their thinking. It's something that we do collectively as a society and it can be a small thing that sets it off or it can be a number of series of events that set it off. I think the American public at the time wanted a hero and Jack Kennedy was it. Well, in some people's thinking, he was a hero because he was a Catholic, and then the men thought he was good with the ladies.

You don't even know what your entering into right now.

Rick: It's big.

Ronn: Well now, I mean kiss off Watergate in comparison to what you're doing, and that dominated everything. A lot like Kennedy dominated everything when he was assassinated.

When I got back from visiting on the 3rd of May, talking with you, I had a message to call, I just had a number to call and it was in the 202 area code, and of course we know where the 202 area code is [Washington, D.C.]. It ended up being Mr. Gonzalez [Henry B. Gonzalez, D-TX, Chairman of the House Banking Committee] and they upped their ante to Mr. Buckley [Treasutygate] by ten million dollars to twenty-five million. I don't think you get the whole picture, twenty-five million dollars may mean a whole lot of money today, but it doesn't mean anything to Buckley. I called Buckley's attorney and passed the message on and he, at that time, advised me that he had read the paper and he had...

Rick: The CONTACT?

Ronn: The CONTACT, and was aware of me mentioning all of the folks' names who I've been talking to. Of course, I told the members of the Banking Committee that I wouldn't say who they were...so I lied. I love it, (laughter) and I passed the message on and Gary just laughed. Of course, he thought, and so did Buckley, that it was private money that was trying to buy him off. I assured him, I said, conceivably it could be private money because I have no idea where the source of the money would come from, but it was made by a member of Government or several members of Government. So, I relayed the message and he just laughed and thought it was funny.

Rick: Can you give me one quote from Gonzalez that I can use?

Ronn: "We want you to talk to Mr. Buckley and we'll raise our offer ten million dollars". I responded by saying, "To twenty-five?" And he said, "Yes." I said, "I'll call his attorney right away." That's the majority of the conversation. It [the conversation] probably didn't last more than one-hundred-and-twenty or one-hundred-and-fifty seconds.

Rick: And did he say anything else?

Ronn: His voice wasn't real upbeat, but no.

Rick: You knew you were talking to Gonzalez.

Ronn: Oh yes, I recognized his voice, I've talked to Mr. Gonzalez on several different occasions. I would also recognize [R-NY, Sen. Alfonse] D'Amato's voice and I would also recognize [D-MA, Rep. Barney] Frank's voice. I have to be careful, I don't know about all the people who would be reading the story, so I'm not going to use the term that I've used with you on several occasions...fruitcake. (Laughter.)

Rick: We're talking about Frank, right?

Ronn: Now, I cannot confirm the entrance [into the Earth] from the South Pole, but I can confirm the Northern entrance. I have been in the Northern one. Now, I don't care what anyone says, the opening is over two miles wide. There is no visible light and yet you can see. I still can't explain that. There is only one time of the year that you can actually land. Now there are other days that are clear, but you have winds of anywhere from seventy to one hundred miles-per-hour most of the time and you have adverse temperatures there and you have very poor visibility. But for about ten weeks in the summertime, it is about the only time that you can safely use that particular entrance.

Rick: Mid-summer?

Ronn: Mid-summer. Now, there are other times that people have used those entrances but I can't swear to it. I went there and I know what I was told.

Rick: Can you tell me what your mission was to go there?

Ronn: Not right now, but I will at a later date. I don't mean to put you off, it's just that it had nothing to do with the Committee themselves but I was involved with the Committee and it was involved with something to do with one of the Committee members.

[Shifting topics now to MJ-12.] There is a little bit more to MJ-12 than you know and understand and...

Rick: How many people does MJ-12 consist of?

Ronn: Nineteen, but usually there's only fifteen or sixteen. Actually there only has to be twelve people to vote on any policy endeavor. Now, when you...

Rick: So it's still active?

Ronn: Oh, absolutely. Why would it stop? It's very probably one of the most important committees that there is in existence. Let me tell you something: A3 is involved with MJ-12 directly of the Committee. Even though MJ-12 is a little more than maybe what you know, it's also involved with the Committee. A3 is involved directly with them.

Rick: Lets talk about the Orions.

Ronn: Ok. I don't want anyone within this facility to overhear anything or misconstrue anything that I say about certain subjects but I'll talk about them on a one-on-one basis or even more than a one-on-one basis with you. But I will answer some of the questions.

Rick: Can you physically describe one?

Ronn: Not that much difference, a little different facial, very similar but there's nothing much different, Rick. I mean, they're not green and they don't have tails and things of that nature.

Rick: Not reptilian or...

Ronn: No, nothing like that.

Rick: Just normal people?

Ronn: Different than us, I mean...

Rick: Taller?

Ronn: A little taller, a little bit thinner, quite a bit thinner, in fact almost all of them are fairly thin but they're taller.

Rick: Any difference in coloring.

Ronn: Not much; I mean eyes, yes. You can tell the difference in the eyes. I've only seen three, four, maybe five, but they're larger than us...but just people and they talk just like we do. There's no difference. They have the same senses that we have and so... I don't know a lot about them but I have talked to them.

Rick: How about the Sirians?

Ronn: I can't answer a lot because I don't know a lot. I do know the existence, that's what I'm saying, that's why I'm wondering if the Commander knows something. I'm sure he knows a lot that I don't know but what I'm saying is in reference to him saying that I will find that we know each other; not that I can recall, not in my conscious memory.

Rick: Why do you suppose he always refers to the Committee as seventeen?

Ronn: Because I'm the seventeenth person.

Rick: You're the seventeenth person?!

Ronn: I know that's why he's doing it. He did that purposely, didn't he?

Rick: He's done it deliberately. He does not make those kind of mistakes.

Ronn: I'm the seventeenth person but I still am not involved in any of the decision-making process and when I separated with those people, as far as I'm concerned, when I make the break I make the break. Now, there were only fourteen and they added two, so he has to be referring to me. At no time was I ever asked about any of the decision-making process. I was not involved with that and he keeps saying seventeen and I've noticed that and he has to be referring to me. When I was in the field I was the number-one person because I had to make decisions. I was questioned a couple of times on some of my actions, but my response was always accepted, so he has to mean me because I know that nobody else has been added to it.

Rick: You were given immunity on all of these sanctions, and what form does the immunity take? For example, if local law enforcement interfered with something you were doing.

Ronn: You know, that's strange. I was never arrested nor was I ever questioned, nor was I ever pulled over or confronted by anybody. Had I had to take action at the time, I'm sure that I would have been backed up 100% by the Committee. I notice that he has made reference to seventeen but it has to be me, and Rick, I was never asked; nothing.

Rick: Can you mention any judges who are in direct control of the Committee?

Ronn: In direct?

Rick: Under the direct control of the Committee.

Ronn: No, but I can probably get you several other...there were several other things that the Committee did that I wasn't privileged to be a part of. There was no need for me...no, it's funny, when I wanted to know something about the Committee, I'd always ask the Committee and the Committee would always be very open with me and I think that perhaps that could have been because of what Earl Warren did. But even that was in 1974.

Rick: What do they think about your writing and newsletters being published in different places.

Ronn: Oh, they've got copies of everything, you know. It's almost like they're encouraging me.

Rick: Is it an ego thing?

Ronn: You mean on their part? No, not at all; I wouldn't say that unless I really believed it. Those people don't have egos. They don't have egos, not in the sense that we know what ego is. They have money, they have power, they don't want notoriety yet they have never backed off or threatened me in any way. It could be a combination but I'm just not...I don't look at it that way. I don't revere them as supreme beings of any kind. I have to tell you, Rick, I still have some respect for some of the people; as individuals I can probably, under different circumstances, call them friends. Some of them. You know I've told you many times, had I been in the decision-making process I probably would have gone along with them.

Not having been in that position I would have had to find out a lot of information about some of the people. Not being in that position, I did agree with a lot of their actions. Of course maybe that's to bolster me, maybe my ID or inner being, but I agree with a lot of their decisions--but I disagree with their hiding the truth. I mean, I'm going to take care of myself and I'll help if somebody asked me for help but I can't tell you how to live your own life and I can't tell Dharma how to live her life. I can make suggestions, if you want, but those people are thinking for me and you and everybody else. But they're looking at the overall picture. Who's to say who's right? We base and make our decisions on what we know to be true and then we have to live. I'm still not prepared to say that they were wrong in everything that they did. I still love this country, and I'm still going to get it back.

Well, I don't know but, Rick, those people are very, very real and there's probably not two people alive, until I wrote the story, who knew of their existence. They want it that way; I mean, that was of their choosing. There are other people who do their bidding for them, not in my capacity but in other capacities. Those people will complete whatever they're requested to do, but of course they're bought for one reason or another. As far as the Committee and its existence being known, until I started having the story printed, nobody knew of them. Nobody knew anything about it.

Rick: Let's talk about the plan to starve the American public. Most of the world, most of our grain, as you know, has been sold to Russia and other countries. Most of our silos are empty. We have no storage food to speak of, as a country.

Ronn: Do you recall the other day where I spoke of the Chicago Board of Trade?

Rick: Oh, yes.

Ronn: Ok, keep that in mind because it has a lot more to it. Those plans were bogus in their origin. OK? Do you follow what I'm saying?

Rick: No.

Ronn: They really did not have any kind of official origin. That's not true, I mean the Committee does a lot of manipulation but this country's not in any danger of any kind of being starved. There are some silos that perhaps are not full, that were full in the past but you go out through rural America and almost any farm bureau or any co-op has nothing but silos completely full of grain and...I wouldn't worry about that too much. I mean there have been other... [guard yelling in background, unable to hear].

Rick: It has been something that we've written about in the last few years and it is of concern. What I mean is, that there be a sufficient food supply within our borders.

Ronn: I think that it's....I have no indication that the Committee would allow anything like that to happen. These people are...they're still part of this country. They just want to be all of the decision-making process, and they're not going to be. They're also business people and they are as good business people as you'll ever find. They don't have losing years, or losing quarters, or losing days, and part of their efforts are grain and the Chicago Board of Trade. There's no such thing as a loaf of bread that didn't go through the Board at one stage or another.

Rick: You mentioned the other day that Viet Nam was about rice and not about drugs. What did you mean by that?

Ronn: Let's make that a separate thing because I want to bring in...

Rick: It's a whole exposé?

Ronn: What we'll be doing is, you've got the Cambodian situation with Nam, you've got the countries of China and Taiwan, and also Japan. All nations whose staple diet is rice. See, in our country our staple is potatoes. Well, they are no different than we are, only their staple is rice. I do want to give you the whole story about Viet Nam and it's all because of rice, but I can't continue here. Separately, and later, because Viet Nam's over and done with and people are going to be mad about it. A lot of people know about it but they've never been given the sequence of what happened in Viet Nam. Of course, I've never had any respect for the French people other than when they had the original French Revolution. I have often thought that we were going to have to have our version of it here.

I think you remember the French Revolution; you know what it was about, don't you? They had an economy similar to ours right now, only back a couple of hundred years ago. They got tired of interference and they went out and they hung every barrister, every judge, in every town. That was, essentially, the French Revolution, and their country was fine until they put back in a like Government. A Government like they had before. Now, France has got one of the worst Governments. They gave away everything. Their ruler in France can do and say anything in their behalf, which you know I don't believe in.

I thought that perhaps that was what we would need in this country but I'm changing my mind because of other information and things that are coming to me. When the people of this country really find out what happened in Viet Nam, that will be another very sore spot.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#095, HEAVE-UP (Phase One)

PJ 95
    CHAPTER 19
    RONN JACKSON'S LATEST ‘INSIDE NEWS' BULLETIN
    By Ronn Jackson Bulletin #2, 5/9/94
    As stated by H. L. Mencken: "The whole aim of Practical Politics is to keep the populace alarmed and, hence, clamorous to be led to safety by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary...." i.e, health care, guns and tobacco. "Who does this fraudulent and unconstitutional Government think they are kidding? (Just the population.)"

Federal Reserve Board member Paul Warburg's son, James P. Warburg, smugly informed the U. S. Senate on 2/17/50: "We shall have World Government whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent."

The stockholders of the private for-profit entity, the Federal Reserve, ("yes, the same ones who print the paper in your wallet") have created the problem: gold oppression, and in this country, in consort with our trusted political elected national leaders a $4-1/2 trillion national debt which will be solved (‘they think') by their goal, World Government, by using the words and tactics perfected by Hegel. The Hegelian principle is best described by a great American patriot, Donald McAlvany, in his long-running and very accurate newsletter and in the CONTACT newspaper which there are not in existence enough superlatives to describe: (sic) this is a three-step process authored by Hegel and perfected by the Marxist Leninist "Thesis, Anti-thesis, and Synthesis". The first step, Thesis, is to create or fabricate a problem. The second step, Anti-thesis, is to generate opposition to the problem, i.e., fear, panic or hysteria. The third step, Synthesis, is to offer a solution to the problem created in step one. Change which would have been impossible to impose on the people without the proper psychological conditioning, achieved in stages one and two, occurs.

This morning, 5/9/94, I spoke to Al, A2, A3, and A6 of the Committee coupes and advised them of my future intentions. To sum up our conversation I said, "Any and all laws enacted by theFederal Agency, as in the United States Government, are only applying to the Federal United States and not to the citizens of the sovereign union of 50 states known as the united States of America, if those laws do not comply with, and to the letter of, the supreme law of the land, the Constitution."

Their response was, "Your Justice Department will most certainly view your action as a form of insurrection."

My response was, "They are not my Justice Department! Those Government employees are nothing more than boys who depend on force and coercion and, as individuals, are a cowardly lot who depend solely on ignorance. When they are confronted with truth they are nothing, a very similar position you gentlemen find yourselves in. I fear the U.S. Government to the same degree that I fear you gentlemen."

They: "Mr. Jackson, we are at a loss at your attitude."

My response: "Gentlemen, I've come out of the ether." The line went dead on the other end.

I am reminded of the words of Etienne-de-la-Botie: "It is incredible how, as soon as a people become subject, it promptly falls into such complete forgetfulness of its freedom that it can hardly be roused to the point of regaining it; obeying so easily and willingly, that one is led to say that this people has not so much lost its liberty as won its enslavement."

President Bill Clinton, as Governor of Arkansas, made a trip to Italy and promptly returned to his home state and installed 70-some-odd youth cooperatives patterned after the ones in Italy, sponsored by and maintained by the Italian Communist Party. As President, Clinton put into the number-two position at Justice, Strobe Talbott, an old college buddy and fellow leftist and draft-dodger, who is an expert on Lenin. Number three at Justice is Ms. "Butch" Acheson, who likes women, like so many other women Clinton has appointed, and she is a student of Hegel and Lenin. His appointment of Robert Reich to his cabinet has proven that Mr. Secretary Reich believes more in his ancestry to Germany than he does to this country as he has done nothing but praise a country that is only known to believe they are the master race and he has openly propagated the Fourth Reich.

My only conclusion is, the American public has been screwed again--and the only difference being Mr. Clinton is a leftist. I must congratulate the CFR and the Tri-lats. I underestimated them, but this is the last time. I am currently making up their respective eulogies, I do so solemnly swear.

CHAPTER 20
    THE IRS PINK PAPERS
    American Institute for the Republic
    60 East 100 South Suite 201
    Provo, Utah 84604
    (801) 377-0570
    Dear Patriot,

I believe in Miracles. You would too if you had access to all of the information that has come across my desk from many different sources. It used to be hard to be an Investigative Journalist, but not any more. With the advent of the personal computers, modems, fax machines, cellular phones, UPS, the postal service and AT&T, information is pouring into this office faster than we can utilize it.

I used to barter information. If you had some bit of information I wanted I would find some information I had that you would want. We would then copy and exchange the information by fax or modem and both our banks of information would be richer.

Although I still do that on occasion, it is no longer necessary. Those who know, realize that I am not only interested in gathering information about the IRS, the FRB and the fraudulent acts of our government in general, but that I am also redistributing it to as many as possible as quickly as possible; they are now sending me documents and other vital information just in case I don't have it. I thank you. All of you.

I had heard of the "Pink Papers", an unofficial intra-departmental report that used to circulate through the ranks of the employees of the IRS in the past, but had not seen them until recently. They were sent to me by an interested party. After reading them, I decided to see if they were still in circulation among the employees of the IRS. I made a few telephone calls to friends on the inside. They denied their existence. A few days later the "Pink Papers" were anonymously sent to me with a note attached stating that the "Pink Papers" were available only among the rebels of the Service.

I thank Patrick E. Rudd for the first copy, and the anonymous donor for the copy I am making available to you.

Read it. Use it for research. Understand it. Use it in your defense. Enjoy.

Sincerely,

Albert E. Carter

* NOT FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION *
    REPORT ON DEFENDING OUR TAX EXEMPT WAGES
    Due to the increasing desire for revenue, our people inside the Internal Revenue Service are being advised to file tax returns for wages. This under the guise that it doesn't look equitable if we don't pay taxes on our wages, yet actively collect them from the common people. This situation is becoming more acute due to the recent unauthorized mention on National News that warnings have gone out to IRS agents who have not been filing. We have spent so much time trying to convince the general public they must pay taxes, apparently our supervisorial hierarchy has decided we must lose the one perk we get for being a parish in this society. Recognize that many of them file, solely for purposes of making themselves politically acceptable in their aspirations for higher public offices.

Our own Department Counsel (attorney) seems to be leaning toward making payment of taxes a requirement for new IRS employees, and was only minimally helpful in preparing this report. But as there are those of us who do not aspire politically nor wish to give up our perks and pay taxes on wages like common people, we have provided this in-house report, which covers basics of just WHY you don't have to file if your income is primarily wages, WHY it is not a crime, and the basic defenses for your personal lawyer.

While I doubt anyone in the supervisorial hierarchy will risk exposure of our perks and this information to the common people, we must be prepared to protect ourselves from our own organization. With that in mind, and with some help from our legal advisors, we have prepared this unofficial intradepartmental report.

INTRODUCTION:
    There are both Civil and Criminal sanctions for violations of the Internal Revenue Code, which is found in Title 26, U.S. Code. We will address the criminal side, but the elements of criminal tax evasion and civil tax fraud are identical, (See Gray v Cir., C.A.6 1983, 708 F 2d 2243, cert denied 104 S.Ct 1709) and we must remember, that government invocation of the Civil penalty does not bar a criminal proceeding for the imposition of fines or imprisonment. (Spies v U.S. N.Y. 1943, 63 S. Ct 364, 317 U.S. 492.) Among the more common Criminal offenses for which an individual might be charged are:

1. Aiding, abetting, counseling, commanding, inducing or procuring commission of an offense against the United States (Title 18 U.S.C. sec 2). This includes one who contributes to the commission of an offense against the provisions of the code. (See 47B CJS sec 1255 and note 33.)

2. Any person who willfully attempts to evade or defeat a tax is guilty of a felony. (Title 26 U.S.C. sec 7201. See 47B CJS 1256 at note 43.)

3. Any person who willfully fails to keep records required for Federal income tax purposes may be providing the Government with an indictable offense. (Title 26 U.S.C. 7203 & 5603.)

4. Any person required to file an income tax return who willfully fails to do so is guilty of a misdemeanor. (Title 26 U.S.C. sec 7203; Spies v U.S. N.Y. 1943, 63 S. Ct. 364. See 47B CJS 1258 note 86.)

5. Any person who willfully fails to pay a tax required by law is guilty of a misdemeanor. (Title 26 U.S.C. sec 7203.) (Sansone v U.S. Mo. 1965, 85 S. Ct. 1004, 380 U.S. 343.)

6. Any person who willfully supplies false or fraudulent information to his employer with respect to the withholding tax requirements is guilty of a punishable offense. (Title 26 U.S.C. sec 7205 as amended.) Economic Recovery Act of 1981 increased the penalty to $1,000. The Excuse that Fed. Reserve notes are not dollars was a valid defense. (U.S. v Tissi, C.A. Mo 1979, 601 F2d 372.)

7. Any person who willfully makes and subscribes any return, statement, or other document which declares that it is made under the penalties of perjury and which such person does not believe to be true and correct as to every material matter is guilty of a felony. (Title 26 U.S.C. 7206 [1]. See 47B CJS sec 1261 note 44.)

8. Any person who willfully aids or assists in, or procures, counsels, or advises the preparation or presentation under, or in connection with any matter arising under the Internal Revenue laws, or a return, affidavit, claim or other document, which is fraudulent or is false as to any information whether or not such falsity or fraud is with the knowledge or consent of the person authorized or required to represent such return, affidavit, claim or document is guilty of a felony. (Title 26 U.S.C. sec 7206 [2]. See 47B CJS sec 1262.)

9. A person who attempts to interfere forcibly with the administration of the Internal Revenue laws by a federal office or employer acting in an official capacity is guilty of a punishable offense. (Title 26 U.S.C. Sec 7212 [a]. See 47B CJS sec 1265.)

10. Revenue officers or employees who commit specific acts or omissions constitute criminal offenses. (See 47B CJS sec 1271.)

11. Taxation of Firearms, Bombs, Stills, etc., are incorporated in the tax code. (Firearms; Title 26 U.S.C. sec 5871, 5861, 5811, 5812, 5852, 5841.) (Bombs Title 26 U.S.C. 5845, 5861.) (Stills & Alcohol Title 26 U.S.C. 5601 et seq.)

The most common criminal charges we as individuals and employees of the IRS might face from those attempting to tax our wages are "Tax Evasion", and "Willful failure to file".

DEFENSE OUTLINE SUMMARY:
    1. Income is not specifically defined in our manuals nor is it defined in I.R.S. Code. Congress did not define it.

2. Income has always been defined by the courts as to exclude wages.

3. Therefore persons whose income (NOT WAGES) in 1992 filing singly with less than $5,900 need not file a return or pay a tax.

4. If an individual has earned dividends, interest from bank accounts, or other moneys which are less than the minimum established, ($5,900 for one filing separately and under 65 in 1992,) he/she need not file, nor pay any tax. He/she is exempt, as wages need not be counted.

5. Make sure your supervisor is aware of the implications to his advancement if he reports you and you are forced to make this information public.

6. Make sure the prosecutor and your lawyer are both aware of the implications should the case not be nol prossed, as this information will become public, and the Assistant U.S. Attorney probably won't be in line for any kind of promotion for endangering the proverbial "goose" when you are found not guilty, and the information goes public to a media already promoting the tax reform.

7. If you are actually tried Criminally, stress to the Judge your reliance on the U.S. Supreme Court in not filing or paying taxes on WAGES, and cite either the Sullivan, Bishop or Cheek case, which states that willfulness is negated if you rely on a previous decision of the U.S. Supreme Court.

8. If you are tried Civilly, have your lawyer move for "Summary Judgment", using the citations that follow or others of which he may be aware.

TAX LAW ORIGINS AND AUTHORITY
    Congress has had power to lay and collect income taxes from the time of the adoption of the Constitution, (Brushaber v Union Pac. R.R.Co. N.Y. 1916, 36 S. Ct. 236, 240 U.S.1) This power was subject to the requirement that direct taxes be apportioned among the several states according to population. (Pollack v Farmers Loan and Trust Co. N.Y. 1895, 125 S. Ct. 673, 157 U.S. 429.) The adoption of the Sixteenth Amendment to the Constitution, effective Feb. 25, 1913, giving Congress power to:

"lay and collect taxes on income, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration." (Evans v Gore, Ky 1920, 40 S. Ct. 550, 253 U.S. 245.) (Kasey v C.I.R., C.A. 9 1972, 457 F2d 369 Certiorari denied 93 S. Ct. 197, 409 U.S. 869.)

It did not limit or expand the power of Congress to tax under the Constitutional provisions authorizing Congress to lay and collect taxes but instead merely provided for taxation of income without apportionment. (Brushaber v Union Pac. R.R.Co. N.Y. 1916, 36 S. Ct. 236, 240 U.S. 1, 60 L.Ed 493; Simmons v U.S., CA Md 1962 308 F2d 160. Pledger v CIR CA 5, 1981, 641 F2d 287, Certiorari denied 102 S.Ct 504, 454, U.S. 964, 70 L.Ed 2d 379.)

The Brushaber court ruled that the 16th Amendment separated the source (capital) from the income (profit) permitting the collection of an indirect (excise) tax on income, but leaving the source (wages, salary, compensation, fees for service, first time commissions and capital) untouched and free of tax. If these things were to be taxed, it could only be construed as a direct tax, unquestionably in violation of the Constitution, making the entire tax on income void.

There still remains the question as to what is Constitutionally allowable as "income" which can be taxed, as Congress is not Constitutionally free to define "income" in any way it chooses. (Simpson v U.S. D.C. Iowa 1976, 423 F.Supp 720, reversed on other grounds, Prescott v Commissioner of Internal Revenue C.A. 561 F2d 1287.) Further, the labels used do not determine the extent of the taxing power. (Simmons v U.S. C.A. Md 1962, 308 F2d 160--Richardson v U.S. C.A. Mich 1961 294 F2d 593 Certiorari denied 82 S. Ct. 640, 360 U.S. 802, 7 L.Ed. 2d 549.)

To reiterate, the tax authorized under the original U.S. Constitution has not changed except as to separate the source of "income" from the income itself, permitting the collection of an indirect (excise) tax on income, by leaving the source (wages, salaries, fees for service, and first time commissions) free of tax (Brushaber supra) despite how some politicians interpret the 16th Amendment.

(Note: The Brushaber court referred to an earlier case, Pollock v Farmers Loan and Trust Co., 158 U.S. 601 (1895) which declared the Income Tax Act of 1894 unconstitutional, as it's effect would have been to leave the burden of the tax to be born by professions, trades, employments, or vacations; and in that way, what was intended as a tax on capital would remain, in substance, a tax on occupations and labor. This result, the court held, could NOT have been contemplated by Congress.)

(Note: There are also the questions as to both the ratification and the constitutionality of the 16th Amendment, but neither has been ruled on by the U.S. Supreme Court and why clutter up a good defense?)

Since the general term "income" is not defined in the Internal Revenue Code, (U.S. v Ballard 535 F2d 400 (1976)) and the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled the Congress may not, by any definition it may adopt, conclude the matter, since it cannot by legislation alter the Constitution, from which alone it derives its power can be lawfully exercised. (Eisner v Macomber, 252 U.S. 1889 [1920].)

Since the Rules contained in the I.R.S. Manual, even if codified in the code of Federal Regulations, do not have the force and effect of law (U.S. v Horne, C.A. Me. 1983, 714 F2d 206) and the power to promulgate regulations does not include the power to broaden or narrow the meaning of statutory provisions beyond what Congress intended (Abbot, Proctor & Paine v U.S. 1965 344 F2d 333, 170 Ct Cl 408.) and regulations cannot do what Congress itself is without power to do; they must conform to the Constitution. (C.I.R. v Van Vorst, C.C.A. 1932, 59 F2d 677.)

Since the ultimate appellate court is the U.S. Supreme Court, we must look to them for a definite answer on the question of conformance and affirmation of our little secret that wages are not classified as income which can be taxed.

The Court has recognized that... "It becomes essential to distinguish between what is, and what is not, ‘income' (Eisner v Macomber, 252 U.S. 189 [1920]) and determined the...‘income' as used in the statute should be given a meaning so as not to include everything that comes in; the true function of the words ‘gains' and ‘profits' is to limit the meaning of the word ‘income'." (So. Pacific v Lowe, 238 F 847. U.S. Dist. Ct. S.D. N.Y. 1917; 247 U.S. 30 [1918].)

The Court determined that:

"...the definition of income approved by the Court is: The gain derived from capital, from labor, or from both combined, provided it be understood to include profits gained through sale or conversion of capital assets." (Eisner Supra.)

"Income within the meaning of the 16th Amendment and the Revenue Act means, gain... and in such connection gain means, profit... proceeding from property severed from capital, however invested or employed and coming in, received or drawn by the taxpayer for his separate use, benefit and disposal." (Staples v U.S. 21 F.Supp 737. U.S. Dist Ct ED PA, 1937.)

In the case of Lucas v Earl, 281 U.S. 111 (1930), the U.S. Supreme Court stated unambiguously that;

"The claim that salaries, wages, and compensation for personal services are to be taxed as an entirety and therefore must be returned by the individual who has performed the services which produce the gain is without support either in the language of the Act or in the decisions of the courts construing it. Not only this, but it is directly opposed to provisions of the Act and to regulations of the U.S. Treasury Dept. which either prescribes or permit that compensation for personal services be not taxed as an entirety and be not returned by the individual performing the services. It is to be noted that by the language of the Act it is not salaries, wages or compensation for personal services that are to be included in gains, profits and income DERIVED from salaries, wages or compensation for personal service.

The Court ruled similarly in Goodrich v Edwards, (255 U.S. 527 [1921]) and, in 1969, the Court ruled in Connor v U.S. 303 F Supp 1187, that,

"Whatever may constitute income, therefore must have the essential feature of gain to the recipient. This was true when the 16th Amendment became effective, it was true at the time of Eisner v Macomber Supra, it was true under Sec 22 (a) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1938, and it is likewise true under Sec 61 (a) of the I.R.S. Code of 1954. If there is not gain there is not income... Congress has taxed INCOME and not compensation."

"...one does not derive income by rendering services and charging for them." (Edwards v Keith, 231 F111, 1916.)

Even at the State level, we find courts following the lead of the U.S. Supreme Court,

"There is a clear distinction between profit and wages or compensation for labor. Compensation for labor cannot be regarded as profit within the meaning of the law." (Oliver v Halstead, 196 VA 992; 86 S.E. 2d 858, 1955.)

and

"Reasonable compensation for labor or services rendered is not profit." (Lauderdale Cemetery Assoc. v Matthews, 345 PA. 239; 47 A. 2d 277, 280, 1946.)

Since the above cases are not the undisputable law with respect to what is or is not income, we find the word income does not mean all monies that come into the possession of an individual, but profit or gain FROM the money one takes in, such as interest, stock dividends, profit from an employee's labor, but not from an individual's wages, which are compensation for his labor. This means that the average person in America, who has no large investments or riches upon which he receives interest, dividends, etc., in excess of the amounts listed above (1992) but merely works for wages, has income insufficient in amount to be required to file a tax return.

HANDLING A JURY TRIAL:
    While you might be better off with bench trial, which may never be tried due to the nature of the suit, there may be a time when you are tried by jury. Even if you get a jury trial that is outraged by an agent not paying taxes you cannot be condemned. Both Tax Evasion and Failure to File require "willfulness". Again we look to the U.S. Supreme Court, and find that, "The requirement of an offense committed willfully is not met, therefore, if a taxpayer has relied in good faith upon a prior decision of the court." (U.S. v Bishop, 412 U.S. 346, 1973 at 2017, 93 S. Ct. 2008, and U.S. v Sullivan, 274 U.S. 259, 263-264.)

Since any reasonably knowledgeable and intelligent person filing a return, invoking this argument MUST rely on U.S. Supreme Court's interpretation of "income" that person when brought into court may rely on the decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court to negate the element of "willfulness". Make sure those jury instructions are made to the jury, and bring them up in testimony if you like. As if this was not enough, any question in a juror's mind can be swayed in your favor with this citation:

"Statutes levying taxes should be construed in case of doubt, against the Government and in favor of the citizen." (Miller v Gearing 258 F 225.)

IF HANDLING YOUR OWN DEFENSE:
    Make sure to read 47B C.J.S. Secion 1283 among other sources regarding parameters of jury instructions.

INITIAL DEFENSE:
    1. Determine what returns you are being charged with evading or not filing, as "Income tax liability for any one year constitutes a single cause of action." (Lewis v Reynolds, 284 U.S. 281.)

2. Determine whether they are beyond a statute of limitations to sue since Congress has consented to a defense to which in effect is a statute of limitations (Lucia v U.S. C.A. Tex. 1973, 474 F2d 565) and under the Code (Title 26 USCA sec 6502) a suit is barred when not brought within the statutory limitation period, and move to dismiss any counts which are past the statute of limitations.

3. Refuse to produce anything the government does not already have on us from payroll. We may refuse any I.R.S. Summons not judicially enforced; as long as the attack is in good faith the statute we usually refer to (Title 26 USC 7210) which prescribes criminal punishment for anyone refusing to obey an Internal Revenue summons for production of records, was addressed by the U.S. Supreme Court, in Reisman v Caplink, 375 U.S. 440. The court stated:

"Non-compliance is not subject to prosecution thereunder, when the summons is attacked in good faith." And by the same token, it seems that one who makes a good faith challenge to specific questions on a 1040 tax return is not subject to successful prosecution.

The courts have also stated that:

"Broad Discretion given tax officers with regard to investigations, is for legitimate tax investigations and is not a license for official harassment of the citizenry." (U.S. v Cutter, 374 F Supp 1065.)

While we are insiders and not merely citizenry, and will feel heat at work, we are still citizens, and any prejudice or pressure put on us can be handled. They cannot "read our rights" while our supervisors are "talking to us" as enumerated in the Mathis Decision, No 726, May 6, 1938, 3 910 S Winterhaven, FL. If no rights are given us then we move to suppress the evidence gathered through conversation.

4. Prepare motion to dismiss, using this document as reference.

5. Prepare requests for Jury instructions or requests for findings of fact and rulings of law.

6. Make sure the submitted Jury instructions contain what you want to argue in front of the Jury. (See U.S. v Watkins, Fed Case No 16.649 3 Cranch, CC 441 U.S. 1829.) as

"Counsel will not be permitted to argue before a jury questions of law not involved in the instructions asked and submitted to the court."

DISCUSSION OF SPECIFIC
    CHARGES AND CURRENT LAW:
    Under provisions of the Internal Revenue Code, (Title 26 USCA Sec 7201), any person who willfully attempts to evade or defeat a tax is guilty of a felony. (See notes 43 at C.J.S. 1256.)

ELEMENTS:
    The essential elements of the offense are:

a) Willfulness (U.S. v Garbor, C.A. FL. 1979, 607 F2d 92) means a voluntary intentional violation of a known legal duty (See 47B CJS 1256 note 45.) which may be shown through consistent patterns of not reporting large amounts of income. (See 47B CHS 1256 note 46.) A misunderstanding is not sufficient. So while intent is a necessary element of the statutory offense (See 47B CJS 1256 Note 48.), there is no requirement of a showing of evil motive beyond a specific intent to violate the law. (See 47B CJS 1256 Note 49.)

b) The existence of a tax deficiency.

c) An affirmative act constituting an evasion or attempted evasion of a tax. (An intent to evade taxes is the equivalent of an intent to defraud the government.) (U.W. v Miller, C.A. Cal 1976 545 F2d 1204, Certiorari denied 97 S. Ct 1549, 430 U.S. 930.)

Generally, conduct which is likely to mislead or conceal is sufficient to raise an inference of an affirmative willful attempt, such as is required to constitute the offense of attempt to evade or defeat tax (See 47B CJS Sec 1256 att Note 67.) and if the tax evasion motive plays any part in the conduct of the taxpayer, the offense may be made out even though such conduct may also serve other purposes, such as the concealment of other crime (CJS Supra at Note 68). Any affirmative act which the taxpayer might do where the effect and reasonable purpose would be to evade or defeat the tax will constitute the offense (CJS Supra at Note 69).

The filing of a false return is an independent crime and also one aspect of the more comprehensive offense considered here (CJS Supra at Note 70) and the crime is complete when a fraudulent return is knowingly and willfully filed with intent to evade and defeat part or all of the tax (CJS Supra at Note 71). Where the necessary intention is present, the offense may be committed not only by the filing of a false original return (CJS Supra at Note 72), but also by the filing of false amended returns, proofs, or affidavit, even though such instruments are not required to be filed (CJS Supra at Note 73). The crime may be committed by taking fraudulent deductions (CJS Supra at Note 74), as well as by fraudulently failing to report income received (CJS Supra at Note 75.). When no wagering excise tax return has been filed, willfully attempting to evade or defeat the tax, notwithstanding fact that wagering taxes may be due and owing (CJS Supra at Note 75.5.).

The word "willfully" when used in the Revenue Code which renders certain acts criminal, has the same meaning in the felony provisions as it does in the misdemeanor provisions. (47B CJS sec 1254 at Note 23.) This word as used in the Code's criminal provisions connotes a voluntary and intentional violation of a known legal duty (47B CJS 1254 at note 24 at Note 25.) and is not equated with mere carelessness or recklessness. (U.S. v Swanson C.A. Iowa 1975, 509 F 2d 1205.) Even gross negligence is not sufficient to establish willfulness). (47B CJS 1254 at Note 27.) The willful requirement is not met if the defendant has relied on good faith on a prior decision of the U.S. Supreme Court. (47B CJS 1254 at Note 28.)

I.R.S. statutory offenses, where the law contains the words, "with intent to evade", the intent is material to the offense. (U.S. v Buzzo, Mich 18773, 18 Wall. 125, 21 L.Ed 418.)

DEFENSES:
    A) The offense is not committed unless the taxpayer has actual knowledge of the existence of the obligation and a wrongful intent to evade it. (47B CJS 1256 at Note 50.)

B) The requirement of willfulness is not met if a taxpayer has relied in "good faith" on a prior decision of the U.S. Supreme Court. (47B CJS 1256 at Note 51.)

C) A persons mistaken belief that his method of recording income is proper is a defense. (47B CJS 12566 at Note 52.)

D) Reliance on the advice of counsel in a tax evasion case is not a complete defense, but only a circumstance indicating good faith which may be considered on the issue of willfulness. (47B CJS 12566 at Note 55.) Essential to the claim of reliance on counsel is a showing that the reliance be in good faith, and that the advice be obtained after full disclosure of all the facts to which the advice pertains. (47B CJS 1256 at Note 56.) There must also be a showing that the taxpayer actually relied on the advice, believing it to be correct. (47B CJS 1256 at Note 57.)

E) A tax return is not criminally fraudulent simply because it is erroneous; willfulness is an essential element of the crime of income tax evasion. (U.S. v Garner, C.A. FL 1979, 607 F 2d 92.)

F) It is not an offense for the taxpayer so to handle his affairs as to avoid or reduce tax liability, provided his acts are legal. (Continental Oil Co. v Jones, D.C. Kohl 1939, 26 F. Supp 694, affirmed 113 F2d 557, Certiorari denied 61 S. Ct. 64, 34 U.S. 687.)

G) Good faith listing of three billion dependents on his W-4 was ruled proper. (U.S. v Snider, 502 F2d 645, 1974.)

UNACCEPTABLE DEFENSES:
    A) It is no excuse that defendant had kept no books disclosing his income and expenses (U.S. v Zimmerman, C. Ac III 1940, 108 F2d 370.) or that the income in question was derived from unlawful sources. (47B CJS 1256 at Note 54.)

B) Merely aggravating and daring the government to enforce the code does not create immunity from, or constitute a defense to, prosecution. (U.S. v Stout, C.A. III 1979, 601 F2d 325, Certiorari denied 100 S. Ct. 481, 444 U.S. 979.)

C) Excuse that Federal Reserve Notes are not dollars was not a valid defense. (U.S. v Tissi, C.A. Mo 1979, 601 F2d 372.)

TAX EVASION VERSUS
    WILLFUL FAILURE TO FILE:
    The felony of attempting to evade or defeat a tax may include one or several of other offenses against the Code (47B CJS 1256 at Note 63.) i.e., the misdemeanor of failure to pay the tax. The difference is that an attempt to evade or defeat a tax involves some commission of some affirmative act in ADDITION to willful omission. (Sansone v U.S. Mo 1965, 85 S. Ct. 1004, 380 U.S. 343.) (Spies infra.)

WILLFUL FAILURE TO FILE:
    Any person required to file an income tax return who willfully fails to do so is guilty of a misdemeanor. (Title 26, sec 7203; Spies v U.S. N.Y. 1943, 63 S. Ct. 364. See 47B CJS 1258 at note 86.)

THE ELEMENTS THE GOVERNMENT
    MUST PROVE ARE:
    1. Defendant failed to file a return. (47B CJS 1258 at Note 89.)

2. He must be a person required to make a return. (47B CJS 1258 at Note 93.)

3. He must have done so willfully. (47B CJS 1258 at Note 90.)

The word "willfully" in the Statute means a voluntary, intentional violation of the known legal duty to file a return (47B CJS 1258 at Note 5) and the taxpayer's motives in failing to file such are immaterial and irrelevant. (47B CJS 1258 at Note 96.) Some cases have construed the statute as not requiring an intent to defraud the government or other similar bad purpose or evil motive (47B CJS 1258 at Note 97), while other cases have held that Failure to file a return "willfully" means that the act must have been activated by a bad purpose or evil motive. (47B CJS 1258 at Note 98.)

Willfulness means a voluntary intentional violation of a known legal duty (47B CJS 1256 at Note 45.) which may be shown through consistent patterns of not reporting large amounts of income.

An act may be done knowingly and intentionally whether as the immediate act of the person charged, or his authorized act through an employee. (Prather v U.S. 1845, 9 App. D.C. 82.)

DEFENSES:
    He must have actual knowledge of the existence of the obligation, and a wrongful intent to evade it. (47B CJS 1258 at Note 91.)

Defendant's good faith belief that he need not file his tax return (47B CJS 1258 at Note 99.) or a good faith misunderstanding or an inadvertence on his part (47B CJS 1258 at Note 91.) has been said to constitute justification for failure to file a return.

It has been held that a taxpayer who, in good faith, declines to acknowledge his income on an income tax return, asserting instead his Fifth Amendment privilege, has been held not guilty of willfully failing to file a tax return, since he sincerely believes that such 5th Amendment filing is not legal. (47B CJS 1258 at Note 77.)

Tax forms which do not contain financial information upon which the taxpayers liability can be determined (47B CJS 1258 at Note 93.), such as forms containing only one's name, address, social security numbers, and occupation (47B CJS 1258 at Note 94.), do not constitute "returns" within the meaning of the statute.

UNACCEPTABLE DEFENSES:
    a) A taxpayer is not excused from the offense because he had not previously been prompted or notified of his duty to file a return (47B CJS 1258 at Note 2.), because he disagreed with the law (47B CJS 1258 at Note 3.) or because he believed in good faith that the statute (47B CJS 1258 at Note 4 or the Federal Reserve System, 47B CJS 1258 at Note 5.) was unconstitutional.

b) Defendant's fear of self incrimination for previous violations of the Code is no defense to a charge of failure to file a return. (47B CJS 1258 at Note 6.)

Subsequent conduct of the defendant cannot relieve him from criminal liability for failure to file a return. (47B CJS 1258 at Note 8.) It is no defense that the defendant intended to file a return and to pay his taxes in the future (47B CJS 1258 at Note 9.) and even the fact that the taxpayer voluntarily filed delinquent returns does not preclude prosecution. (47B CJS 1258 at Note 10.)

c) Compromise of Civil liability. The prosecution is not barred by a compromise of the civil liability. (47B CJS 1258 at Note 11.)

CONCLUSION:
    As you can see, by negating wages as income, only profit or gain need to be considered, making most persons ineligible for filing. There is no willful act, no omission, no intent, and no income... hence no case for the prosecution and, even if confronted by an angry jury, by relying on the U.S. Supreme Court decisions, YOU MUST BE ACQUITTED AS A MATTER OF LAW. If you are not acquitted, your lawyer will ask for a Judgment not withstanding the verdict, and/or appeal, from which you will be eventually found not guilty.

End.

주제글 정보