3/5 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 5 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#095, HEAVE-UP (Phase One)

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#095, HEAVE-UP (Phase One)

PJ 95
    CHAPTER 7
    REC #1 HATONN
    MON., MAY 16, 1994 9:32 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 273
    MON., MAY 16, 1994
    WAVES IN THE "BIG POND"!
    WHAT HAPPENED WITH CASPAR WEINBERGER?
    Am I treading on dangerous water? Yes, and I CAN tread on water! So, how about that? What's more, good readers, you may as well get busy and bone up--you are going to find that there are some VERY INTERESTING personages around your parts who can do likewise and all those black, ARMED choppers being sent around everywhere to intimidate are going to make the Elite crooks look even WORSE than they aready appear.

THE "JACKSON" CONNECTION
    Yes indeed, we can't speak on the more pertinent and officially worrisome incidents at current pressure-bursting buildup without speaking about Ronn Jackson. So, does Ronn Jackson know everything about everything and should you believe him a little bit, not at all--or all the way? Good grief, readers, he CAN'T know everything nor does he present himself to know everything. In fact, the very reason he is going to be so valuable to Constitutional recovery is "that he didn't know everything!" However, he DOES KNOW that within which he personally worked and integrated. As a matter of fact, he holds positions of high-level "power" wherein he himself did not realize the full portent of such connections. So be it. Bits and pieces are COMING TOGETHER and no man would be given ALL in any circumstance so that such danger and hazard would cause his annihilation. Don't be foolish in your perceptions.

Ronn is now daily contacted by ones in very high places, as are his attorneys. There are threats, bribes and other blatant show-and-tell tags of a whirlwind of concern within the corridors of the high-levels of your Government. You are going to find, for instance, that over a third of your Congress are drug users and, in turn, by their responses and voting, allowances, etc., ARE ACTUALLY DEALERS! Do they "sell on the corners"? They don't have to...!

"BUTCH" ACHESON OF "JUSTICE"
    There is a high-level Janet Reno henchman to whom we, through Jackson, have referred to in the past papers, lately. She is the daughter of Dean Acheson, a high-level political and "actual" criminal of sorts. She is objecting to CONTACT and presentations being now offered. Mr. Jackson refers to her as "Butch" and this upsets her, to say the very least.

However, what is really boiling the POT is that Jackson KNOWS all about the involvement of Caspar Weinberger and his cohorts--and has, in fact, already been before a Grand Jury through which all testimony has been withheld. Mr. Bush came along appropriately and gave "Pardon" to same Mr. Weinberger. Well, two things are WRONG with that action--not the least of which is "to do such a thing is UNLAWFUL!" So too, was the "Pardon" Ford gave Nixon!

So, why am I into this today? Because we will be offering direct presentation about this subject in, probably, the next paper but the "assets" are going to be protected in THIS ONE!

I am going to share with you a conversation between Ronn Jackson and Rick Martin following onto which Ronn said he AND, FINALLY, his attorney are getting totally irritated with the actions and threats floating about the Capitol conduits. So, he asked that the information held here, be offered publicly. I CHOOSE TO DO THE OFFERING FOR IT IS ONLY JOURNALISTIC INTENT THAT THE PAPER BE OFFERING SUCH TIMELY INFORMATION. BUT IT IS NOT BEING ACCEPTED THAT WAY AMONG THE THUGS AND CRIMINAL ELEMENTS. AN ARMED BLACK CHOPPER DOGGED MY PEOPLE ALL DAY YESTERDAY. THE INTERESTING THING IS THAT THE "IMPORTANT" ONES TO HAVE BEEN IMPRESSED, I.E., DHARMA AND RICK--NEVER SAW THEM!! I PLANNED IT THAT WAY! You readers may not know ME--but I promise you--the thugs in point KNOW ABOUT ME!

By the way, you UFO buffs: Keep the name Adamsky and, more currently, Lazar in your minds for you will hear them again. If you want some credible scoop on UFO possibilities, I suggest, as I did early, early on--listen to Bob Lazar. Is this valid and are they valid, OR, is this another smoke screen to fake out the goodly crew? Could be either--so don't worry about it--but as things unfold it will come full circle as to who is who and what is what! I want the unfoldment to come full circle FROM ONES WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED WITHIN THESE ACTIVITIES--SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR HARD EVIDENCE WHICH YOU HAVE TO HAVE. DON'T THINK FOR A MOMENT THAT WE DON'T HAVE ONES AMONG YOU WHO ARE COMING INTO THEIR OWN REALIZATION OF MISSION AND PURPOSE AND A STUNNING BEGINNING OF REALIZING WHY THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY ARE! REMEMBER?: GOD, TOO, HAS A PLAN 2000!

PHOTON BELT WARNING-AGAIN!
    After speaking about the Weinberger conspiracy I also wish to offer you an article on "THE PHOTON ZONE". I am so weary of you people who don't like what we bring you, jumping on the disinformation bandwagon and making hash in insulting my writer. THERE IS a PHOTON BELT and you are into the edge of it as we speak--you don't listen, you don't read with understanding and you ridicule and denounce anyone who tells you Truth. I care not that you do this, but a lot of people are going to be, at the least, BLINDED and millions (actually billions) will physically perish from the effects of this one phenomenon. I shall not insist you listen or see nor shall I badger you with piles of new information--however, I will offer confirmations and insight as it conveniently falls available to our people. There is no way we can, nor do we wish to, cover everything from viruses to photons--a simple presentation is our mission--not CONVINCING ANYONE OF ANYTHING!

We do have another direct commission, to assist in awakening you to possibilities of regaining order and freedom--if you will respond timely and properly. In this, too, we shall not interfere but will provide you with ones who KNOW and can and WILL lead--properly. Will they be of God? YES, because he who is not, in these "shutting down" days, will already be showing his colors of darkness in service to the Elite Puppet-masters! They may well NOT consider their actions to be "Godly" but only "RIGHT"--and brothers, it is the SAME THING!

SO, BACK TO CASPAR...
    Dharma, just transcribe as we move along with the conversation and I will often simply paraphrase for I don't want to take time with "he said" and "he responded", etc. We are in a time-warp of high-speed loss of work-time. This is especially FELT by the paper "staff" who have to stay up all night tonight to get this in the paper by early tomorrow! Grammatical excellence is not in point here. Thank you.

[PARAPHRASING:]

Mr. "X" (attorney [I believe it better to keep his name silent for now]) in New York City, who works for Caspar Weinberger went through the "back way" to make contact with Ronn's lawyer. It is known that Ronn has known "Cap" (Weinberger) for a long time and both were involved in several "things" for the Government, so with all the revelations coming out of Jackson's "space" the contact was made because Cap is concerned about Jackson revealing those "things". He wanted to know from Jackson's attorney exactly what were Jackson's plans. Jackson's attorney responded that he didn't know what Ronn was going to do. A very good observation--since those intentions and revelations change daily.

There is quite "a little thing about which nobody is aware in our Government, and it involves three different attorney general's and several government officials along with a couple of presidents. And the action that Bush took to grant a pardon to Weinberger was sort of a ‘catch-all'. Even though it was due to his supposed suppression of some evidence that probably could not have been proven in a court of law--it was for something else. It involved much more--in the decisions pertaining to the movement of drugs."

Are we concerned about Mr. Jackson's safety? Yes, but it would be very foolish for those characters involved to do much to hurt Mr. Jackson because to go along with this little bit of publicity, set here for the PURPOSE of protection, comes far more damaging information regarding Caspar Weinberger and his involvements in everything from Diablo Canyon Nuclear Plant and Bechtel Corporation, intelligence, and Israeli Briefcase Bombs. We will share a bit of that information, also, to allow you readers and harassment experts to understand that the information is flowing from very human levels--THROUGHOUT A FULL NETWORK. IN OTHER WORDS, THE STUFF IS IN THE FAN! HURTING (OR HOLDING) ONES WHO "KNOW" IS NO LONGER FEASIBLE FOR TOO MANY NOW KNOW!!! DOCUMENTS, KNOWERS, FILMS AND TAPES ARE SCATTERED EVERYWHERE ACROSS THE GLOBE, SO TO DAMAGE ANY INDIVIDUAL SPEAKER OR WRITER ONLY TURNS THE MAGNIFYING SPOTLIGHT ONTO THE PERPETRATORS.

Why would the Government have protected Caspar Weinberger with a "pardon", even if limited? BECAUSE MR. WEINBERGER WAS GOING TO PULL DOWN THE WHOLE NEST OF THIEVES WITH HIM!! HE HAS THE STRENGTH TO DO IT EVEN NOW, AND WILL, IF CORNERED AGAIN. I REMIND YOU THAT THE PLAYERS WILL DEVOUR THEMSELVES IF LEFT TO THEIR OWN DEVICES FOR IT IS TOO LATE TO STOP THE TRUTH FROM FLOWING--EVEN THOUGH THE MEDIA BE TOTALLY CONTROLLED.

By the way, I want to remind you people that the hidden players are often the more important players--such as within the media structure of network TV, as example. Mr. Ted Turner, for instance, is very, very important--but beyond a Ted Turner is a man named Malone--who walks circles around other players in the media control business!

Back to Jackson and Weinberger: the information which is going to be offered, when we can do it properly, will probably result in a Grand Jury--again.

This will deal, for the most part, with DRUGS. It will slop over into the Legislative branch of Government to a GREAT EXTENT. At the time of the incidents involving public investigation of Weinberger, he was a "Cabinet" officer and, although he didn't probably split up any drugs, he was aware of it and did participate in the "returns" from the dealings. How would Jackson know? Because HE DELIVERED the MONEY for those drugs. Let it be further known, however, Jackson himself has already given this information to a Grand Jury and that testimony is all on record and on tape and was provided to that Grand Jury.

It is not as simple as involving a handful of persons--at least 1/3rd (estimate) of Congress at that time were what they considered to be "recreational" users of cocaine. One of the persons who was in the Congressional Bank was also very high in the "distribution" of the drugs. Not only was the bank a phoney, which you all must know, but the person who ran the bank was also one of the drug distributors. There are two other "Cabinet officers" involved--AND THE PRESIDENTS WERE AWARE OF THE SITUATION.

There are things which are considered "unwritten law" within the Executive and Legislative branches or government which "are not talked about...!" It is not acceptable to refer to any improprieties with which your people may be involved. But, it is now coming out and ALL OF YOU SHOULD KNOW!

It is important that you all realize that it goes far deeper than just superficial cover-up and "possible" suspected activities in issues of "moral" activities (such as sexual behaviors) as well as these other corrupt dealings. Weinberger was totally involved with Malcolm Forbes and "Jr." Forbes has already contacted Jackson in an effort to distance Weinberger from the circumstance. However, who is going to distance Weinberger from the STUFF going on at Diablo Canyon and briefcase bombs and total involvement with the entire West Coast gang of Satanic/Political/nuclear devices gangsters?

This is all going to hit hard a well-liked Administration--but readers, they will dump on ones who "get caught" and it will be up to you-the-public to demand that the whole guilty lot be put under the glass. With your injustice department being a PART OF THE CORRUPTION it is difficult--but the more you see the harder it is for them to deliberately cover their illegal actions. There is one thing you must remember about the adversary evilmongers--THEY WOULD KILL THEIR OWN MOTHERS TO PROTECT THEIR ASSETS AND YOU ARE GOING TO SEE MORE TATTLING ON ONE ANOTHER THAN IN ALL OF HISTORY--I ONLY HOPE YOU-THE-PEOPLE DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A LYNCH-MOB RABBLE STANCE. YOU HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO REGAIN STABILITY AND IF YOU TURN THIS INTO A DUPLICATE REVOLUTION OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION AS WAS IN THE FRENCH REVOLUTION--YOU HAVE NOT HELPED YOURSELVES.

Know that there are measures being taken, EVEN AS WE WRITE, to control you who would rise up in arms and you can begin to notice the markings on many freeway signs these days. You have well over a million foreign troops in your nation as we speak, well trained through bases in Texas, and entrance was made mostly through Canada and some through Mexico (depending on expertise) to disperse, pick up trouble makers and follow those cute little markers to the concentration bases! If you are NOT SCARED--you DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION!

I believe this is enough from Jackson on this subject--let us turn to GW's input. This party called without prior knowledge of the subject in point--this morning. These are the NON-COINCIDENCES you had better be attending because it is in the mental NON-COINCIDENCES where you will find my handprint spread all over the open pages!

[END OF PARAPHRASING]

NEW REPORTS....!
    I believe, Dharma, the better part of intelligence says to simply transcribe the following portion from the tape as recorded on the phone. It will be several days before the written documentation can arrive and the party involved will be "out of pocket". I need a bit more coverage of this one for his own protection so let us just put it down to print and we can follow on with any necessary corrections, etc. It will highly involve Caspar Weinberger and is appropriate that we use it here. If names are too much to handle in proper spelling, write them phonetically and let us move quickly forward. If editors can't correct them, let them go. The subject is more important than correct name spelling for these are well-known individuals and phonetic spelling will be adequate for our needs herein.

TRANSCRIPTION: May 16, 1994, (G.W.)

[Call to Rick:] I want to get this to you now because something is going to happen on it so will you please record it to cover until I can get the documents to you?

REGARDING PG&E
    DIABLO CANYON
    In the early ‘60s the owner was a "family", the Marre family, Louis, Casper, Angela and, I believe, Luiji. The latter is the one who made the original $6-million-deal and ran it up to $12 million. Unocal, Arco, AT&T and Pacific Telesis all have guarded pipelines and communication lines running through Diablo. As regards Ronn Jackson's date of "Sept. 29, 1963" in Grover City and connected material--in the last few weeks there HAVE BEEN A SERIES OF MURDERS CONNECTED TO DIABLO. One is Rigby Maloney, 39-years, two shotgun blasts to the head. The connection is that he worked for contractors at Diablo and was also involved IN DRUGS. Ricky Conn, about 40-years, allegedly killed Maloney and he was in turn shot and killed several days later by deputy sheriffs. He worked for contractors at Diablo as well and was also involved in drugs. Another person who was killed in the area, also by shotgun blasts (name unknown at this time), also worked for Diablo contractors and he too was also involved in drugs.

Now, several years ago a young woman was killed in Santa Barbara. She worked for SeaWorld and was a marine biologist. She discovered many sea animals mysteriously dying and also shellfish were dying and turning black, in the Diablo area. She was bringing this information public when she was mysteriously shot and killed. At this present time there are numerous dolphins and whales washing up on the beach, dead. Investigators can't find any cause for it.

Diablo was built by Bechtel Corporation involving CASPAR WEINBERGER. Now, there is another connection with another nuclear power plant called Palo Verde Nuclear Plant in Arizona. It was also built by Bechtel Corporation and CASPAR WEINBERGER. This involves Senators Alan Cranston and Dennis DeConcini and Judge Leon Savitch. Also the Carlsberg Corporation of which Cranston was a Director. You can refer to the index in my book (A FISH IN THE COURTHOUSE). This also involved Judge Berenson, Ben Nordman, Carl Ward. Carl Ward was the lawyer that was involved in the JFK murder and a man by the name of Wayne Reeder. This was mentioned in, I believe, Stich's documents. They were involved in Savings and Loans and billions of dollars in bond sales. OK, all the bond records for the Ventura Public Utilities Corporation and the Southern California Power Corporation (Edison), which were set up by the same people who were, as well, building the Palo Verde plant, were kept in the First Interstate Bank Building in Los Angeles. It is a high-rise office building which was torched and all the records burned and a man was killed. The Security Agency was Pedes Security--WHICH IS OPERATED BY CASPAR WEINBERGER!

I took all this information to a Los Angeles Deputy D.A. and we sat for some two-to-three hours, with another associate of mine, and we recorded this meeting and any and all evidence given. Ira Reiner was the District Attorney in Los Angeles at the time and was tied up with Judge Savitch and all of those people--and killed the investigation.

(Rick inquired about when all this occurred.) Response: Over several years--going back to 1976 when Don Boles was investigating, supposedly, the Southern California Palo Verde Nuclear plant and also the corruption at Cabazon [Indian Reservation] at the same time. At the same time there was another Indian Reservation in Arizona which had a lawsuit against Palo Verde Nuclear Plant, the construction of it, when Boles was blown up in Phoenix. This was in 1976 when I was trying to stop the Ventura County Public Utilities Corporation with lawsuits. Two days later, after the Arizona incident, "they" tried to kill me in my driveway. This was involving all the SAME PEOPLE. A lawyer in Phoenix was at the scene of Boles' murder, and was in fact the one who set-up the death. This lawyer was connected with Judge Berenson, Nordman and Savitch in Los Angeles.

Now, Jessica Savitch and her boyfriend were also killed as a result of all of these things. Pedes Security has strong connections to Wackenhut.

Getting back to Diablo: the Fisher Scientific Chemical Division, Fair Lawn, New Jersey, 07410 and a phone number (201) 796-7100, had been shipping to UnoCal at Diablo, (UnoCal is right in conjunction with Diablo at Diablo), a chemical called Unisulf-Solution. As near as can be determined at present, PG&E is, in conjunction with Arco, involved in something a lot bigger than I at first thought. I am not a chemist but I believe they are involved in formulating chemicals, the ingredients of which are used for the "thermonuclear satchel bomb". This involves Lithium. And, in the processing of all this they are discharging these things out into the ocean which is in turn causing death to these sea animals. This is the only possible thing accounting for these deaths.

SATCHEL BOMBS
    These are the latest things in "bombs". They kill personnel and yet do not destroy buildings. Israel is deeply involved in the development of all types of these things and are deploying them around the world. One of these days a nut is going to set one of these off and it will start a chain reaction of one side against the other and we'll all be right in the middle.

(At this point Rick inquired as to whether or not the paper might print this material because of the involvement of Caspar Weinberger and Commander's above subject regarding C.W. Permission was granted, with even more information....)

Well, let me throw this at you, then. This will just come off the top of my brain but know that he is involved in the whole thing.

Caspar Weinberger and, as nearly as I can discern, George Bush, were involved in the murder of Vickie Morgan. There were defense secrets involved in the whole thing and they were terrified that it was going to come out. This was the real reason that Bush had to pardon Weinberger: because if Weinberger was going to go down he was going to pull down everyone else with him.

DARYL GATES
    This is going to tie right in with the Rodney King trial going on right now. They have dismissed Daryl Gates from this lawsuit where it was intended to take him for millions and millions of dollars. The reason they dismissed him was because HE HAS COPIES OF ALL THE VIDEO AND AUDIO TAPES THAT VICKIE MORGAN AND HER BOYFRIEND TOOK OF ALL THE GUYS AND THE SADO-MASOCHISTIC BLOOMINGDALE. At the particular place and incident in point--Alfred Bloomingdale was present and Vickie Morgan was his girlfriend. He used to put on these huge multi-sex (of every kind) parties. He promised Vickie thousands of dollars for the rest of her life. But--he ticked her off and when he died she lost all this. But, she had taken pictures of all the goings-on. Now, CASPAR WEINBERGER, Bloomingdale and, we believe, George Bush, and a couple of more right from Washington D.C. who were involved in defense projects, were involved in these pictures.

Now, Daryl Gates, for his own protection (similar to J. Edgar Hoover's blackmail files), has so much "stuff" on politicians that when they start giving him a bad time, boom, he drops it on them and it's all over.... Daryl Gates is now involved with a fellow who was head of the ACLU, Stanley Scheinbaum. Stanley Scheinbaum is totally involved with CASPAR WEINBERGER and Scheinbaum now runs the POLICE COMMISSION WHICH CONTROLS THE ENTIRE L.A. POLICE DEPARTMENT. It just goes on and on, but if Commander is interested in Caspar Weinberger right now--and this is one of the things which has been getting a lot of people killed, right now.

DRUG INVOLVEMENT?
    I don't really have any information about Weinberger's involvement in drugs in Washington, etc., but it does not surprise me.

Drugs enter heavily into the Diablo Canyon thing--you see, this Diablo Canyon is a really weird set-up. They have an entire area out into the ocean where they are allowed (or do so) to discharge stuff and the area is marked off and no one is allowed within the area. If a boat approaches the area uninvited they are met by machine-gun armed security agents--also in boats. There is a secret dock undetectable from any vantage point on shore. The dock is placed, however, so that boats can come in and offload.

Arco, that's Atlantic Richfield, have facilities there and so too does UnoCal. Pacific Telesis and AT&T are also all mixed up in the operations there at Diablo. All these outfits, and this goes back to our old buddy, WILLIAM P. CLARK, who is tied up 100% with Caspar Weinberger. It can very well be that William P. Clark was also at Vickie Morgan's at the same time as these other "big-boys".

Let us consider just a few of the ones involved, who were actually killed for involvement in this. Jessica Savitch (a TV announcer you should all remember) and in some manner she was directly related to Judge Leon Savitch. Judge Leon Savitch DISMISSED a lawsuit that the citizens had filed to stop this $4 BILLION bond deal. Remember that "bonds" run very heavily through these entire operations. If you'll check with your Securities Exchange on Wall Street you can see what is happening to bonds on the market right at the present moment. They are being sabotaged and maneuvered and the same thing typical of the old billions and billions of dollars of bonds involved in other projects such as the Washington Power Plant. You see, they make their money on bonds in these big constructions and then they are "gone". Well, the Washington Power Plant was one of the biggest failures ever--something like 4 or 5 billion dollars were lost and on which the American taxpayers are still paying. THIS ALL INVOLVES THE SAME OLD GROUP OF PARTICIPANTS!

How do I know about these killings? I have been involved for years and years in investigations into these things. I know Judges involved; Steven Stone, who is also known as "Litsberg". Now, all of them have control of those three counties of which I have written. But it is far more than just that because their control goes so widely spread--as in the case of Caspar Weinberger. One of the people who is ABOVE Caspar Weinberger is HARRY PREGERSON. Harry Pregerson has INTERNATIONAL CONNECTIONS. He goes all the way back to Mickey Cohen and I suggest you just go look it up in my book where I go into all of this information. It goes right to Menachem Begin.

This Fisher Corporation back in New Jersey bears a lot of checking-on to find out how they are involved with all this because this Unisulf that they are furnishing to UnoCal is at point here because when it is mixed with other things it becomes a serious product. I believe that it is Lithium which is used, even though I repeat that I am not a chemist. A lot of people theorize that it uses Plutonium and that the Russian thing about dismembering all the weapons, etc., is actually to get product far advanced of that which has been used to date. Plutonium, in fact, is all but obsolete in usage. The latest nuclear weapons are far more sophisticated. When a weapon the size of a grapefruit or baseball can wipe out ten city blocks--you have something pretty awesome. It wipes out the people but doesn't destroy the buildings--but when mixed with other substances and detonated it CAN selectively bring down buildings as in the case of the Trade Center blast. Rick, this is pretty technical stuff we are talking about here.

I'll check in in a couple of days to see if there are any questions but otherwise I will be staying pretty much out of sight.

Good luck to you guys and stick with God--see you later....

END OF CONVERSATION

Readers, we have so much to pass on to you that I will have to back off as to possibility of getting everything into this edition of the paper. For instance, I have information concerning Satanic involvement of THESE SAME ENTITIES and, yet, I want to allow space for such as the "photon zone" also. Please bear with us as our tiny crew works around the clock to get this information to you as it unfolds. I warned you readers it would be interesting--yet I believe you didn't realize, EVER, just HOW interesting?? Armed ‘copters should give indication--but remember--I have some pretty big "guns" also!

The fact that Washington high-rollers are meeting in RENO, Nevada and have had so many hundreds of calls into the Federal offices of the court system there--about Ronn Jackson that they refuse to EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE A PERSONAGE KNOWN AS JACKSON--TELLS A GREAT DEAL OF THE STORY. Keep up the good work, readers, PLEASE! And, for protection of our little team, if you as a citizen get through--or have information, please contact CONTACT because publicity is your security blanket and our little team has a giant unified stomach full of nervous butterflies! The pieces are now coming together and, just as it SHOULD BE--no one person has all the pieces but the ones gathering NOW will, together, have it.... Stand with your brother because it is the standing together in total unbending Truth--that will give you strength.

GUNTHER RUSSBACHER
    It seems that some kind of hearing or trial is set for Gunther in Austria on the morrow (17th). The interesting thing in this scenario, however, is that they don't seem to have anyone publicly acknowledged by the label of Gunther Russbacher. Well, in this instance I think it is "good news" that the "name" is somehow different. The Navy of the U.S. has also denied any knowledge of anyone by any of Gunther's prior names as being alive or EVER associated with them. This is THE WAY "sheepdipping" works, good buddies. Let it move its way in security--but keep writing, readers, you have sent hundreds of cards and letters and "they" don't know what in the dickens to do with them as, obviously, such an outpouring CAN NOT BE BURIED! THIS is example of THE POWER OF THE PEN IN TRUTH. These daring Truthbringers can press forward as long AS YOU STAND BEHIND AND BESIDE THEM IN THIS MANNER--AND SO TOO CAN YOU RECLAIM YOUR NATION.

But, will the old/new revolved Constitutional structure be immediate? No, because there is a great power behind the pulling down of the current players as being brought into your attention as herein offered. I remind you that there is YET THE CLASH OF THE TITANS! Can you survive? Yes, but WILL you survive may well be the more important question!

CHAPTER 8
    REC #2 HATONN
    MON., MAY 16, 1994 3:58 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 273
    MON., MAY 16, 1994
    "THE PHOTON ZONE
    EARTH'S FUTURE BRIGHTENS"
    by Robert Stanley
    The following arrived on a desk here without enough reference material to give a reasonable reference. However, I will make note that it comes from a "UFO" publication which states that it is "The magazine for earthbound extraterrestrials". That, in itself, is enough to cause me to not pay attention but there has been so much fun and games about the "Photon Belt" as to suggest a need for everything you can get because in the "humor" and false information often lays a lot of truth. I am, however, sad to say that in the study of "metaphysics" is often found the most impressive mass of NON-INFORMATION or B.S. arising from your planet. At any rate, we share this with you:

[QUOTING:]

Many of us that study metaphysics are always hearing about the future shift of Earth's densities or dimensions. Well, how about some logical food for thought such as the little known or understood "Photon Band". No, it's not the latest New Age music group; it was discovered in outer space by satellite-born instruments back in 1961. It has also been called the Manasic Ring, which is a Sanskrit word meaning the faculty of mental perception that receives impressions from the senses and transmits them to the Atman or Soul. Our solar system enters this area of our Galaxy every 11,000 years and then passes through for 2,000 years while completing its 26,000 year Galactic orbit. Described as a cloud of photons that rotate at a 90 degree angle to our horizontal orbit, this is a little known or understood region of our Milky Way Galaxy. [H: Wow, I suggest that this is an even less understood subject--by this author.] These excess photons are being emitted from the center of our Galaxy, which is either a very large star or a super powerful black hole. Both of these generate what are called spiral jets from their polar areas. Pictures are available of other Galaxies such as Centarus A [H: Say what??], also known as NGC5128, that will give you some idea what we might look like from a distance. It has a denser spiral of star clusters in the central area, while also having a more circular glow or halo surrounding it.

For those of you that are unfamiliar with the nature of a photon, it is the quantum of electromagnetic energy generally regarded as a discrete particle with zero mass, no electric charge, and an indefinitely long lifetime. It is what we see in our night sky, emitted eons ago by a star that may or may not even exist, like a fossil made of light. Also, there are a variety of photons in the Universe that range from the super powerful gamma-ray or ultra-violet photons, to the less powerful x-ray or infra-red photons. Almost everything around us produces infrared photons, which don't contain much electric current. According to physicist Paul Adrian Maurice Dirac, each type of particle has its counter-or anti-particle. In 1932, Carl David discovered an anti-electron and called it a positron. Later, in 1956, the anti-proton and anti-neutron were discovered. These various particles collide and the reverse charges cancel each other and the total mass of the pairs formed is converted into energy in the form of photons. This reaction offers an unprecedented powerful source of clean energy.

The photon is about to become our newly enlightened environment. In 1962, we entered the influence of the outer edge of the photon belt, which I believe astronaut John Glenn encountered while orbiting the Earth and referred to as fireflies. It was also a time of great UFO activity. According to scientists, if the Earth was to enter the photon belt first, the sky will appear to be on fire, but don't panic as this is cold light, so there will be no heat generated. If the Sun were to enter first, there will be immediate darkness. Again not to worry, this is temporary and should only last an estimated 110 hours. [H: If, however, the radiation belt around your planet is ignited during this process the light will be so blinding as to destroy vision--further, massive damage is already resulting from the ongoing exposure to these invisible LIGHT RAYS!] Also, the interaction between our galactic solar radiation (starlight) and the photon belt will make the sky appear as though it was full of falling stars. As the Earth fully enters this radiation, all molecules will become excited, atoms will change, and everything will become luminescent. We will be constantly in the light, even in the deepest cave and within every cell of our bodies. As mentioned in the Bible, "All stars will fall from the sky and the night sky will be no more."

Some scientists speculate that the rotation of the Earth may diminish due to the reduced level of solar radiation. The temperature is expected to become cooler and the polar caps will eventually extend to about the 40th latitude. World communications centers, fixed satellites, U.S. bases and experimental sites (sorry, the next sentence is missing from the bottom of the page)...design or accident. In a February issue of Newsweek, Fidel Castro's brother, Raul, admitted that the Cuban government had been digging extensive tunnels and underground bunkers. According to him, they had 10,000 men working 24 hours a day for the past 11 years on this project. This was verified by the Pentagon, and is believed to be a long term project for the survival of this coming period mentioned as the twilight of the gods.

As we enter the photon belt, a normal person can expect to experience a jolt of energy similar to plugging your finger into a light socket, although I don't recommend trying this at home. I know from first hand experience what it might feel like, like having been struck by lightning twice in five minutes while meditating in the mountains during an electrical storm. [H: Now THIS is a very "bright" person and possibly has addled his circuits just a bit--however, the facts are that there is a photon belt and the "shock" effect may or may not present to you--BUT THE DAMAGE IS ALREADY HAPPENING--SHORT CIRCUITS OR NOT.] My personal advice is to completely relax or this energy transformation could kill you. By resisting the flow you could short circuit your nervous system. [H: I think this person has already short-circuited his own. Gosh, and Sir Gritz ridicules a suggestion that you get and keep DARK goggles handy. Why? Because when you have the sudden burst and then the ongoing intense light (brighter than looking into the sun for a long period of time, say, at an eclipse) you will blind yourselves. The intensity of a photon passage without protection BURNS out the retinal nerves!!] Theologians have written about biblical characters that lived during this period of light that claimed, "Ye shall be changed to immortality without the separation of death in the twinkling of an eye." The sky and atmosphere were different and apparently it never rained.

The contact of a Swiss farmer named Eduard [Billy] Meier with travelers from the Pleiades star system has given us many interesting photographs as well as thousands of pages of their conversations with him. Sometimes called the Contact Notes, they reveal much about Earth's true history and mankind's direct relationship to the Pleiadians. Some of the information tells us that this New Age we are entering will have fully begun by the year 2028. [H: Oh my....] The Pleiadian, Semjase, told Eduard "In respect to the cosmic changes which I have mentioned before about the Waterman's Age, which is called the Golden Age, in this regard I need to explain the religious interpretations of this age which have become absolutely unreal. A certain irresponsible fanaticism is treating the Watermans Age as the proclaimed final time. By no means is this New Age a final time, because in truth it will bring the real life. The age will bring every ....(sentence missing from bottom of page) ....develop the spirit according to providence. But it will take many centuries to achieve. As usual, the atheistic scientists will profit and grow stronger during the beginning of the new time, while the common people are injured by religious quarrels. The changing of the ages will make it difficult to maintain the popular religious beliefs and people will fall into delusion. False offers of salvation and prophets will boast themselves publicly, searching fanatically for victims and new followers." [H: Well, I "can" buy this statement!]

Semjase continues, "This is the initial phase of the Golden Age, which will last 184 years. This evolutionary force began to transform Earth on February 3, 1884. The final confirmation of this age will begin on February 3, 2028. [H: Did these notes come prior to or AFTER the announced "death" of Semjase? We can hardly keep up with the "new" notes seemingly pouring forth from said entities. It would behoove you to check it out, readers. FOR YOURSELF. A lot of disinformation passes under and over bridges if your alertness slackens and interpretations of short-circuited writers enter the screen. I have said that you are not expected to move into this traumatic "belt" until around the ending of the first decade of the new millennium. You are, however, like moving into any gradually increasing radiation belt--already experiencing increase in the numbers of the bombarding rays which radiate at very intense and very high frequency--INVISIBLE! "Light" is not always visible. In fact, light is NEVER VISIBLE OR INVISIBLE--YOU CAN ONLY SEE THE REFLECTION OR EFFECT OF LIGHT AND "PERCEIVE" IT TO BE VISIBLE.] The first half of the Earth transition lasted 92 years, from 1844 until 1936, when the Earth reached the outside radiations of the Fishes Age. On the 3rd of February 1937 the essence of the Watermans Age reached Earth. Since that date, rapidly changing events, discoveries, inventions, etc., are everyday standards, which are characteristic of no other age. The beginning of the Watermans Age certifies a new life. The whole Earth's sun-system and its creatures will live in a New Age. Everything will be influenced by it, for this is a cosmic law. According to this law, Earth human's origin will become newly constructed and evolved. The origin of these changes are caused by the radiation reaching out of the Galactic Central Sun, around which the Earthly system circles once every 25,860 years, passing through 12 different ages known to you as star circles or zodiacs. The Earth has already touched the outer border of the Golden Radiation of the central sun, which are the strongest evolutionary radiations of the whole universe and which will bring the greatest changes."

According to Nostradamus, in 1999, "it will rain no more, but in 40 years, all will be normal." The Aborigines of Australia believe that "Men were different to what they are now, we had a bridge to the stars." They also say, "We were cast out into the darkness and were much afraid, so the Gods gave us a sun to warm us and a moon to see at night." In all of their stories when they had a dispute with their Chief or Elder they fled to the sky, as did the Greeks. Could it be that space travel is easier in the photon belt?

When Erich Von Daniken visited a certain South American tribe, they proudly showed him an object given to them thousands of years ago by Sky People. They were instructed to keep it clean and, "When it hums like thousands of swarms of bees, we will return." It began humming in 1978. Is it a cosmic alarm clock waking us up to the coming of light beings? It is possible that some civilizations' solar systems may remain in constant orbit within the photon belt. When our planet's solar system exits the photon belt approximately 2,000 years in the future, will the visitors that we may encounter there return to the light and wait our arrival from the darkness some 11,000 years later? The Mayan culture departed in a hurry promising to return someday, which some scholars believe is now eminent.

If the polar ice caps grow larger during the time spent inside the photon belt, the increase of local solar radiation that we encounter outside of its influence would logically begin to melt the latest Ice Age. This would obviously cause worldwide flooding. [H: Oh? How would that be? Ice is considerably expanded from water and causes almost no displacement when melted! That is simple "physics". I would certainly ask this most foolish author to explain his reasoning. It is obvious ONLY that if you have water and it is not contained it WILL MOVE TO THE LOWEST LEVEL of its surroundings. This happens if there is a polar shift or rearrangement of land masses in some manner--melting ice will not change your oceans more than fractional amounts. If you readers continue to believe pure balderdash and hogwash--I guess you deserve whatever may strike you for you certainly have no perception of what is ACTUALLY amiss in your lives.] Gilgamesh [H: Who in the world is a Gilgamesh?] spoke of a great flood that occurred 11,000 years before the days of Noah's flood. History tells us that there have been at least five Ice Ages that have already occurred on Earth that seem to last about 2,000 years.

Having considered the impact on our world's environment and the effect on a single person, what about humanity as a whole? It is possible that many people will not survive the initial shock if they are not somehow prepared for it. If the ice caps extend as far as the 40th latitude, covering half the USA, most of Europe and Asia, a lot of people will be without a home. Will they be accepted into other countries? With a limited fertile space to grow crops, will it be possible to support all the survivors? I truly agree with what the character in the movie Starman said about us just before he returned home, observing that "You are at your best when things are at their worst." THE END.

What in the world is meant by that last statement? You are at a pretty "worst" condition at the moment--and I note very, very few in the overall counting being other than even worse! Many are awakening to your circumstances, looking around and declaring to stop the insanity--but I suggest you look around you very carefully and see what you see. And, moreover, I wonder what, exactly, this Mr. Stanley suggests you DO? And, finally on the back page of this copy there is reference to UNICUS. This must be the name of this publication. I find, also on the back page, a large advertisement for International UFO wherein supposedly you can find all the newest, most exciting facts about aliens, etc., etc., etc. Good luck! What do you expect to FIND about aliens when you don't even know what your confounded leaders are doing--RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF YOU?

My wish for you regarding the "photon belt"? Well, I wouldn't make the mistake of telling you how to protect yourself because you would rather ridicule than listen. However, I would wish you intelligence enough to FIND OUT THE FACTS, stop fantasizing with the misinformation-disinformation meditators who get struck twice by lightning in a storm while sitting outside on the mountain--protect your skin as best you can so you don't kill yourselves with exposure and cancer AND when appropriate, PROTECT your eyes so that you can see to get around later. One of the intents of your good buddies in high places is to put you at the disadvantage of having a population of blind wanderers like ducks in a frozen pond--for the plucking. My other prayer is that you would open your minds to wisdom and intelligence so that you stop the nonsense and get on with that which is before you in your own pathway--and confront it, get the FACTS and then, tend it. The life you save might very well be your own!

THE PROPHECIES
    GULF BREEZE
    Last Friday I said I would give you a listing of the prophecies called The Gulf Breeze Prophecies. These are from a group of six military personnel who played with a Ouija Board, got the prophecies, got scared and went over the hill, AWOL. I don't have space in this particular writing to either share what interviews have garnered nor to do much commenting on the plausibility of said prophecies. However, EVERY one of the things proffered are totally capable of presentation by mind-control antics and appear to be exactly that--in that all went unscathed for desertion. Will things come to pass as predicted? I certainly would expect so or there was no point in setting forth the scenarios. I have been given another small excerpt from a manuscript which apparently you can obtain for $25.00 plus $2.00 postage and handling. This particular offering seems to come from Sean David Morton, 2207 Hermosa Ave., Hermosa Beach, CA 90254-2527. It is called THE GULF BREEZE PROPHECIES By Sean David Morton and Vance Davis. Or, they print here that you can subscribe to The Delphi Associates Newsletter for $45.00 for a 12 issue subscription--to the same address. I do not speculate as to what comes with the subscription so if interested call (310) 217-7579. I will perhaps offer a few comments from that which I have been given but I would guess that this particular information is probably copyrighted and I have no intention of impinging. The interviews in point occurred on October 1, 1993. The actual predictions were given between December of 1989 and July of 1990.

THE PROPHECIES
    [QUOTE:]

Editor's Note: The following predictions were made between December of 1989 and July of 1990. This is a partial list of the predictions that were given to the US Military, along with nearly 1,500 pages of notes. The Gulf Breeze Six were then given honorable discharges after this information was handed over. These predictions were made in the seven sessions in which the Ouija Board was used. There are far more predictions being made even today which I will give readers updates on and can be seen by everyone who subscribes to my newsletter THE DELPHI ASSOCIATES.

Comments on the predictions in bold type are made by myself, after asking questions of Vance.

YOU MUST REMEMBER THAT PREDICTIONS ARE MADE TO WARN OR REMIND. PREDICTIONS ARE ALSO MEANT TO BE CHANGED BY THOSE WHO WANT TO CHANGE THEM. I PERSONALLY HOPE THAT THESE EVENTS DO NOT OCCUR. UNFORTUNATELY, SOME OF THEM HAVE OCCURRED AND WE CANNOT CHANGE THOSE.

YOU MUST ALSO REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE USUALLY WARNINGS BEFORE THE OCCURRENCE OF AN EVENT AND THAT EACH PREDICTION USUALLY TIES INTO ANOTHER.

These are not in any specific order:

1. War between the US and Iraq--1990. This will last 100 days if the State of Israel does NOT get involved. (Occurred)

2. Los Angeles earthquake in late 1993--8.3 or higher.

3. Riots in Los Angeles in 1992. (Occurred)

4. An earthquake in Seattle, Washington in the magnitude of 5.4 or higher will lead to the eruption of Mount Ranier.

5. Mount Ranier will blow and destroy a large portion of Seattle in late 1993 or the Spring of 1994.

6. The US Stock market will crash in late 1994.

7. A huge explosion in New York 1993. (Occurred) [H: Sure did and it was caused by an Israeli Briefcase bomb about the size of a credit card!] (Editor's Note: The World Trade Center bomb could be only the first huge explosion this year. Another explosion caused by a gas line rupture will take out a large portion of Manhattan. This will be caused by a 6.0 quake outside of New York City that will rupture the aging gas mains. This will actually be caused by a continental flux AFTER the 8.3 quake in Los Angeles.)

8. Destruction of New York City and Manhattan by many disasters, natural and manmade, between 1996 to 1998.

9. Race riots in all major cities--1993 to 1994.

10. Martial law enacted in major cities--1994/1995.

11. Russian earthquake which will kill 1,000. (Occurred)

12. Government will lose A.W.O.L. Military Intelligence soldiers in Atlanta, Georgia--1990. (Occurred)

13. European Economic Community will be in power by 1992. (Occurred)

14. Borders dropped in all of Europe--1992. (Occurred)

15. Military troops will be controlling Chicago--1998.

16. Terrorist activity in the United States increases--1993 to 1995.

17. All U.S. air space will be restricted by martial law--1995.

18. The Constitution will be suspended for 90 days--1994/1995.

19. A house will be destroyed in Massachusetts with 140 people killed.

20. 20 major universities will be shut-down.

21. 50 of the world's top scientists will disappear.

22. An explosion at a supermarket in 1994 will injure fifty persons with no deaths.

23. Gun laws passed in 1994.

24. Explosion in space in 1993. (Occurred--satellite exploded.)

25. Youngest President elected since John Kennedy in 1992. (Occurred)

26. Shuttle not launched due to fuel leak--1990. (Occurred) (Editor's Note: This prediction actually stated that another American Space Shuttle would explode just like the Challenger disaster, if the fuel leak was not caught in time. The fuel leak was found seconds before lift-off, a classic example of cause and effect probabilities and dual timelines.)

27. Terrorism increases in Israel--1993. (Occurring)

28. Israel declares war on the PLO--1993/1994.

29. Unification of Germany--1990.

30. Homeless and social undesirables rounded up--1994.

31. Systematic marking of Government employees and all general military personnel takes place--1994/1995.

32. The Rapture occurs--1995/1996. (Editor's Note: This is one point Vance and I are in vehement disagreement over. This may have to do with the "taking up" of all of those who have been abducted and "marked" in the form of nasal or body probes. Is this benevolent, or is it just the negative aliens' way of protecting their precious breeding program?) [H: OR, could it simply be more HOGWASH?]

33. True Spiritual leaders arise--1996.

34. The hidden keepsake comes forth with the true teachers. (Editor's Note: This will be a book about the lost true religion of Man. The new teachers of truth will talk about our co-creatorship with God and our own divine intervention. This will be the beginning of the new "True" religion.)

35. Cancellation of a major UFO conference in Europe--1990. (Occurred)

36. The Seven Thunders will be revealed. (Editor's Note: In the Book of Revelation, John The Beloved was shown, on the Isle of Patmos, seven books which were called "The Great Books of Thunder". They were so awesome that John was not allowed to speak of them. They were to be revealed in the last days, by God's "Witnesses and Prophets". The Vatican now possesses two of these books, according to Vance, and the other five will be revealed here in America and around the world.)

37. Biblical treasures are found--1994. (Editor's Note: Many great truths about the true nature of the Bible will be revealed that will turn Christianity upside-down. The Lost Ark of the Covenant will be discovered, along with proof that Jesus traveled the world with his father and uncle in his early years and was "taken up" by a starship after his "death" and visited the Americas and the rest of the world to spread the teachings of light. This will prove much of the Mormon religion.)

38. Earth magnetic tilt--2011. (Editor's Note: The Earth has already tilted 1.5 degrees on its magnetic axis as it comes into line with the rest of the solar system, and this has caused much of the dramatic earth changes and weather we have seen. My prediction is that the Earth will shift another 5 degrees in 2004, 11 degrees by 2011 and a full flip or polar reversal by 2027.)

39. Increase in volcanic eruptions--1993 to 1995.

40. The lost library of Atlantis will be found in Egypt before the year 2000.

41. Increase in severe weather causes mass destruction--1992 to 1996. (Occurring)

42. Insurance companies collapse--1993 to 1994.

43. Admittance of alien life forms by the US Government--1995/1996. (Editor's Note: Vance says that he sees the President at the time introducing one of the "greys" on television as our "New Friends" who will save us with their advanced technology. They will not be our friends, and they certainly will not save us.)

44. Quantum leaps in the evolution of Mankind after 2032.

45. 1000-year reign of Peace.

46. The United States of America will be the least destroyed by the chaos and earth changes.

47. Fear of the new religion, the New World Order. (Here now!)

48. The last Pope will be canonized in 1996.

49. Peacemaker named to the World Commission.

50. Vatican releases never-before-seen histories of the world and its religions.

My comments? Long live the Ouija Board!

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#095, HEAVE-UP (Phase One)

PJ 95
    CHAPTER 9
    WED., MAY 18, 1994 8:58 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 275
    WED., MAY 18, 1994
    INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE
    There is a particularly important document which has come to our attention. I am not going to take time to reproduce it here on this keyboard but I do ask that a copy of it be placed in the current journal (See Chap. 19.) as well as giving it important placement and notice in the CONTACT. A lot of you will be coming up for review and it can help you--even though the IRS will deny its existence. We thank Al Carter for sharing these priceless documents with us and, perhaps, some day soon we can do more than simply thank these ceaseless alarm clocks efforting to change the prison circumstances in which you citizens now find yourselves. It is through a full network of sharing every tid-bit you get which is set forth through the pen that you shall prevail for therein is your documentation, your confirmation and your power through education and information gathering.

How DARE we put information to press that is dangerous, horrendous and NEVER WOULD SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ELSEWHERE? Well, number one, it will have seen the light of day in someone's KNOWLEDGE and perhaps even into print. Just as the Federalist Papers are all but buried, THEY DO EXIST. As long as there is even a shred of hope in your CONSTITUTION our teams will make every effort to offer all they can--and the troops GROW. Perhaps individuals may have direct purpose toward this or that project but as a PAPER this publication has ONE purpose--to make public that which we can for as long as we can, in open forum, always checked out to the best of our ability and always giving credit, as well as responsibility for information truth, to those who share. We will always protect sources as that, in fact, is the DUTY of both paper and journalist. This paper is a voice, like other small and struggling-against-all odds papers who fight daily to simply bring that which is no longer ALLOWED in the controlled media. The controlled media is set up and totally dedicated to protecting the guilty and enslaving the innocent.

TELEVISION COVERAGE OF CIA FILES
    I hope you will note that A&E channel is currently running a series of shows hosted by Jack Perkins which are referred to as "CIA FILES". They advertise that you can acquire a set of the tapes--I haven't the information but the program is called TIME MACHINE. I bring this up because of the reference to some very SPECIAL persons who are placed in a very dangerous position by being up-front with their information. I especially wish to note Victor Marchetti who wrote THE CIA AND THE CULT OF INTELLIGENCE and John Stockwell who wrote IN SEARCH OF ENEMIES. They have both written many other important works but if you want eye-openers--get these!

Last evening's program was regarding the "Phoenix Project" called PHOENIX RISING. We have written on this subject several times and devoted several journals to these types of subjects. This, however, was the epitome of a spiteful nation betraying its own CONTACTS and creating horrors beyond speaking upon innocent persons. Was this "ancient" times of inquisition or crusades? No--it was in Vietnam WITH YOUR CHILDREN and the hapless citizens of a nation now being used again by your thugs and corruptors. Vietnam was basically a CIA war, good buddies--and involved France to its eyeballs and other dirty activities unmentioned here.

Well, let it be recognized that the connections certainly didn't stop--as is evidenced by the influx FROM FRANCE into the United States through WHITE PLAINS, NEW YORK of the heaviest trafficking in COCAINE of anywhere--all orchestrated and utilized BY THE COMMITTEE OF 17 (OR SO), THE GOVERNMENT OF THE U.S., ETC. White Plains makes Mena, Arkansas look like NOTHING--relatively speaking.
    "Ah," you might say, "but White Plains can't accommodate large aircraft so you MUST be WRONG!" No, it is that there is also a "NEWFOUNDLAND" CONNECTION. You see, refueling, etc., is done in Newfoundland--also massive transfer of product from big planes to smaller ones which can come in easily into White Plains. "Everybody" KNOWS it--it is just that nobody tells YOU about it--and the government's "war on drugs" is hardly noticed as being fought in White Plains, New York!! May you sleep well tonight--sleepyheads!

So what? Perhaps it is better that you don't ever wake-up? Well, some people don't like what is happening in your nation or to yourselves--especially your babies whom you have sacrificed to the devil as surely as if you were a participant in Satanic murder--the death is more insidious and insipid. But you continue to allow NO accuracy in the media or press or in any form by ones who would effort to bring you truth. It is exampled in every hour of every day in THIS place.

Ones who would destroy the Institute, and the paper, along with silencing the journals as Mr. Green, Mr. Gritz, et al.--have shown their own colors and dedication to self aggrandizement, self-greed, lack of insight and knowledge as to what we offer AND are working for the Elite crime syndicate--even if in total ignorance. They lash out and do everything in their power to cause grief and mischief--so be it. The accomplishment in intent is the same as the most horrendous criminal efforting to cover his deeds and destroy your nation and freedom. If these ones set forth themselves as LEADERS it is their RESPONSIBILITY to know every detail of that which they attack for thus far the FACTS AS OFFERED BY THESE ENEMIES are a pack of garbage and any party reading or studying ANY of our presentations would KNOW AS MUCH!

Will we do anything to force these people to stop their painful misuse of you-the-people? No--except for offering you the Truth to whatever extent we can do so--just as they use whatever methods they have available to destroy us. You must, as well, always realize that no matter where you are or who you join in service--there will ALWAYS BE THE ENEMY AMONG YOU AND HE WILL NOT "GO" EVEN THOUGH DESPISED AND RECOGNIZED--SO WHAT? CONDUCT ALL THINGS IN YOUR "DOING" THAT THERE IS ONLY INTEGRITY AND TRUTH TO BE FOUND, PROTECT THE PRIVACY (I DID NOT SAY "ALL SECRETS") OF ALL AND PROTECT TO THE EXTENT OF ALL POSSIBILITY THE RIGHTS AND SECURITY OF ALL ONES WITH WHOM YOU ASSOCIATE. Conduct yourselves within the laws of God AND the regulations of the land, and yet you must utilize to the full extent those laws--that which is provided as security for the ones who make the rules--for those are "laws" set forth for themselves but, BY THE WAY OF THE COURTS, MUST ALSO PROTECT YOU. A bunch of locked-away patriots (or, better exampled: DEAD PATRIOTS), proclaiming "rights" in the face of an army of military suiciding experts--are not "martyrs"; they are useless bodies who can no longer serve freedom.

When the Master Teacher said "Take up your cross and follow me"--he did not mean to hop on the cross and commit suicide by crucifixion! Ponder it.

I am urged to share some miserable, degrading and totally unthinkable truths with you. We have spoken on the Satanic processes of the "Monarch" Project, etc., in the past editions and through those routings we are asked to continue with more input on the subject. Since we wrote at length about this subject in Satan's Drummers (soon to be reprinted as we are no longer interested in wresting the journals from George Green who holds them hostage) we will offer additions which have been sent to us in response to recent offerings. We have been sent, under (and I agree) plain wrapper, with little identification reference to the AUTHOR, but FROM THE AUTHOR, an article which appeared in publication in September of 1970. It was sent to Dr. Young with a cover letter dated March 13, 1994. We have held it until now where it is most appropriate to recent subjects being considered.

It may well seem strange to you readers, however, that we will also be offering a rather long document on the DESTRUCTION of Freemasonry. Why? Because most organizations begin and ones take up without realizing there is anything at all amiss with them. The "corner" Mason is a benevolent service-club participant. There is no way to realize that what is being actually offered is NOT what appears. The ones who really take the rituals and secrets seriously--KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. This is true of churches, doctrines of any kind which control people, as well as governments and enforcer agencies. However, so many of ALL OF THE ABOVE are based on the fundamental ritual secrecy and anti-goodness behavior of oaths and ritual expression that you need to be able to relate the two--even to the manifestos you claim to detest. These in turn, are based on the original PROTOCOLS of the anti-Christ. In other words, NOT ON A MAN CALLED JESUS--but the ones who live in constant movement toward total HUMAN physical control and soul destruction of individual human citizen. Each individual has full RIGHT to participate in any manner desired--however, YOU ALSO HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND A RESPONSIBILITY IN ACCEPTANCE BY SELF FOR THAT WHICH YOU PERPETUATE!

We are going to offer, with author's updated entries, an article entitled: SATANISM: A Practical Guide To Witch Hunting. Published in September 1970 in a journal called American Opinion.

We will first run the cover letter:

Dear Dr. Young,

Although I certainly realize that you must be literally inundated by material from your many loyal Hatonn supporters, I thought that maybe you would nonetheless find this old article of mine of some special interest. As you can see, I wrote it almost 24 years ago--but I believe the subject matter is even more important today. I've also added some corrections and further information for your edification.

Shortly after publication of this article I not only received numerous death threats from the Satanists but went through several years of severe psychic attacks. There were also several attempts on my life. But with God's help I miraculously survived the worst. Altogether, over a four year period, I wrote 50 such exposés of many aspects of the Conspiracy we all face.

In another mailing to follow I will enclose some additional articles as well as a large Chart I have been working on covering the Satanic Conspiracy which will trace the very origins of evil on our planet Shan--fully a millennia before the Illuminati was ever heard of. Hope you enjoy the article.

For God, family and country, I am...(signature).

[H: I do not have in my possession the other referred-to documents but perhaps Dr. Young will check and see if he has them. You will find them illuminating. If not, perhaps D.G. will send them to my attention. Thank you.]

"SATANISM", Part 1
    A Practical Guide To Witch Hunting
    by DEG

While a battalion of tough homicide detectives puzzled over the grisly manner in which the killers had dispatched their victims--using knives, guns, bayonets, and even a fork--the nation sickened to Press accounts of the gory "ritual" slayings. Horrifying reports of multiple stab wounds, hideous mutilations, and bloody hoods left over the heads of the victims added to growing apprehension already heightened by rumors of a practising "witch cult" seeking victims for performance of the "Black Mass". Such was the fear haunting Southern California in August of 1969 that terrified residents of Benedict Canyon added double-locks to their doors and hired private guards to protect their neighborhoods and homes.

After almost four months of intensive investigation, during which police and reporters were led through a nightmare world of drug cults, Satan worshippers, and "speed freak" emporiums where frenzied dancers cavorted before idols of the Devil, it became obvious to even the most skeptical that a terrifying new underground movement was already well established. It was a movement which stretched the length of the land and which embraced drugs, Devil worship, wanton sex, mutilation for pleasure, and ritual murder. It was a fantastic Twilight Zone inhabited by some of the most monstrous sadists and perverts imaginable. Here was a subterranean movement in which weird sexual aberrations were de rigueur, with Communism and revolution part of the cult.

Eventually police were drawn to a secluded area just twenty miles northwest of Beverly Hills, to the old Spahn Movie Ranch, a crumbling relic of a bygone era of celluloid cowboys and Indians. There, amid a cluster of filthy shacks near the foothills of the Santa Susanna Mountains, investigators picked up the trail of a cadre of drug-cult revolutionaries known as "The Family". Some months earlier they had moved on--to a heavily-fortified desert stronghold in the vastness of Death Valley. They said they were leaving to prepare for "the coming Revolution".

Police now knew they were searching for the members of a guerrilla commune, including more than a score of half-nude females, some with small children, and all addicted to narcotics. Here was a veritable harem controlled by an odd little psychopath named Charles Manson. It was now only a matter of time. That December second, the Los Angeles Times reported, "Police believe they have solved the Sharon Tate murder case and that an occult band of hippies...committed the five murders. Members of the band--a mystical, hate-oriented tribe of twentieth-century nomads--also suspected of the LaBianca--or ‘copycat'--killings and at least four other comparably grotesque butcheries...."

Arrested and charged with an earlier torture-murder, a member of the "Manson Family" named Susan Atkins casually admitted complicity in the atrocities and named those of the cadre who had done the actual killing. Susan described how she and the others had carried out a frenzied orgy of torture and bloodshed at the direction of Charles Manson, a self-styled Satanist, hypnotist, and revolutionary. Susan told how Manson--who preferred to be known as "Satan"--had repeatedly warned her: "If you ever decide to leave [The Family], I'll take you and hang you upside down, and slit your throat, and use you as an example...." He was said to have threatened others of his execution squad with the command: "Follow my orders or meet a horrible death." Those he kept mesmerized with terror, drugs, acid-rock music, occult "magic", and rampant sex orgies, obeyed his every command without question.

Charles Manson meant business. He is a hardened criminal who has spent more than twenty of his thirty-five years in prison for such crimes as violation of the Mann Act, pandering, auto theft, etc. He was also somewhat of a musician and song-writer and ran with a rich Hollywood crowd as a friend of the The Beachboys, a well-known singing group. His attraction for them was a curious one. While a federal prisoner Manson became fascinated with the "black rites" and necromancy. Becoming an adept Satanist, he joined a London-based Satanist cult known as "The Process". Operating in both Los Angeles and Boston (headed by someone named Brother Malachi), this Devil cult has been working to "influence young persons, particularly American youngsters". Manson's Hollywood friends treated him as a Satanist guru. (Update note: The full name of this sicko group of perverts was then the Process Church of the Final Judgement, founded in 1962 in London by Satanists Robert and Mary Anne de Grimston. In 1974 it changed its name legally to the Foundation Faith Church after having been repeatedly linked to ritual murders of children. The current leader is one Rafael de Peyer.)

The revolutionary aspects of this business are particularly chilling. When Manson was arrested he called on a battery of well-known attorneys to provide him with legal aid. Among the legal defenders he sought were Lawrence Steinberg and George Shibley, both for many years members of the National Lawyers Guild, an organization cited by the House Committee on Un-American Activities as "the foremost legal bulwark of the Communist Party". Shibley, in fact, admitted to having represented Charles Manson as early as the mid-Fifties.

In his book The Killing of Sharon Tate Lawrence Schiller relates the experience of a hippy visitor to the desert headquarters of the Manson Family who told how its leader had talked repeatedly of promoting a revolutionary race war between negroes and whites. As commandant of his Death Valley outpost, Manson was said to have planned a guerrilla assault on Los Angeles to foment revolution by killing whites and laying the blame on Negroes. Susan Atkins said a Communist Black Panther, perhaps skeptical about the Manson scheme, was murdered, dismembered, and buried by Manson's ghouls somewhere on the Spahn Ranch. The hippy informant says Charles Manson told him "he was building a bunch of dune buggies. He said he was going to mount machine-guns on them. He said he would take his army of dune buggies and kill every white mother--every white pig...."

And that last word, of course, is the one that Manson's assassins left scrawled in blood at the scene of each of their cult murders--"Pig". It is the term used by Communists and other revolutionaries to describe both policemen and "capitalists". Manson planned to start the bloodletting, as he said, and then just "sit back and watch the revolution." He had by then turned his followers into a cell of hard-core Marxists.

On January 10, 1970, less than a month after Charles Manson was captured by Los Angeles police, the revolutionary Communist Guardian carried a lengthy report of a "War Council" at Flint, Michigan, convened by the violent Weatherman faction of the Communist Students for A Democratic Society (SDS). During this important gathering not only were the vicious murders of Sharon Tate and the others praised by the Communists, but victorious chants of "Charlie Manson Power" and "Red Army Power" echoed through the hall. An admitted revolutionary Communist, former S.D.S. Interorganizational Secretary Bernardine Dohrn, then enthused from the rostrum: "Dig it, first they killed those pigs, then they ate dinner in the same room with them, then they even shoved a fork into a victim's stomach! Wild...." Comrade Bernardine, currently being sought by law enforcement officers for her role in the Communist riots which rocked Chicago in October 1969, was referring to the Manson cult's murder of Mr. and Mrs. Leno LaBianca.

To emphasize their solidarity with Charles Manson and Company, the S.D.S. Communists formally adopted "the fork"--or four-fingered salute--as a sign to be given interchangeably with their traditional clenched-fist salute.

On Page 20 of the revolutionary Berkeley Tribe for June 5-12, 1970, we learn of a two-hour visit in May between Communist Jerry Rubin and Charlie Manson in the latter's Los Angeles jail cell. Manson told Comrade Rubin: "I'm for the revolution. It's got to take place. The Panthers and the Muslims are part of the revolution. I approve of Weatherman's latest statement from the underground. The Revolution should tear down all the jails...." After the interview, said the report, Rubin visited each member of the Manson Family commune. The Underground Press, loaded with articles and ads promoting narcotics, homosexuality, Satanism, and witchcraft, has recently devoted front page coverage to the growing Red defense of Manson, proclaiming 1970 "The Year of the Fork."

Rumors of Satanist activity continue to haunt Southern California because of the odd link between the Sharon Tate coterie, the Manson Family, and the whole black occult "bag". It has been revealed by authorities that all five persons either stabbed to death or shot during the early morning hours of August ninth in the $200,000 estate rented by Sharon Tate and her husband--as well as those found to have committed the grisly murders--were involved in the illegal use or sale of narcotics. All were connected with a much larger cult of Hollywood personalities which is said to have met regularly for "sex-drug rituals". Found in the Tate mansion were black leather masks, whips, ropes, and chains--the "tools" of the Satanist cults. And in a car at the murder scene police discovered a quantity of cocaine, LSD, marijuana, and methedrine ("speed"). Both the victims and the killers were known for their active interest in "black magic" and other aspects of the occult.

From published news accounts one notes that Roman Polanski, husband of the slain actress, had first come to Hollywood to make the controversial film Rosemary's Baby, a disquieting picture in which the lead actress (Mia Farrow) is raped and impregnated by the Devil, discovers that her husband, her doctor, and her next door neighbors are members of a "witches' coven" operating secretly in the heart of New York City and, finally, gives birth to a child of Satan. (Author's updated notation: Bernardine Dohrn, Jerry Rubin and Roman Polanski are Jews. And Sharon Tate was the daughter of a high-ranking officer in U.S. Military Intelligence, although this was not generally known.)

It is perhaps significant that Roman Polanski, an admitted atheist who attended schools in Communist Poland and became a noted movie director there, still travels on a Communist Polish passport. It is not without meaning that this "genius of the Polish cinema" had, as head of Cadre Films, Ltd., produced two export films entitled Repulsion and Cul de Sac, both of which promoted sexual perversion, sado-masochism, atheism, and witchcraft. Even more telling is the stirring comment on Comrade Polanski's tragic loss which appeared on August 19, 1969, in the Communist Daily World. He must be very important indeed. [H: If you find it difficult to believe this "old" stuff about good old Roman Polanski, I suggest you go look up his record SINCE this was written--his molesting of young girls, etc.]

END OF THIS WRITING

Let us keep the writings to a manageable length. We will continue with the subject of Polanski when we again write.

CHAPTER 10
    REC #2 HATONN
    WED., MAY 18, 1994 3:51 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 275
    WED., MAY 18, 1994
    I purposely saved this opening copy to allow you to be fresh as you start into a new reading for it will refer of witchcraft and such as a big "thing". The facts are that most NEW AGE crafters will draw from the craft in one way or another in chanting, rituals and thus and so. I have spoken on this subject several times--each time offending many listeners who believe themselves to simply be reaching "higher consciousness" and other states of ecstasy while piddling about in something they think to be some sort of magic and without cause for alarm. The "white" witches, for instance, will say that they are totally in search of fulfilling goodness. I think you can see by this that is written over and over again and by the fact that "witches" are honored on Halloween and NOT as holy-goodness participants that it lends one to realize that there is danger to the moth who flies into and around this particular flame. Again, it is a practice of spiritual stuff in the most base of PHYSICAL antics.

When I speak on these subjects there are ones taking exception all the time--just as do ones when I say you don't need a guru or a priest/priestess or an ill-trained religious spouter of the tampered doctrines. And, perhaps YOU will be THE one who does not fall prey to the negative side of the teachings--however, I have yet to find anyone who does not pay dearly for the experiences--at some time, in some way in negative energy assumption needing cleansing or too late smart--in total loss of connection with true spiritual Truth.

The facts are that, when confronted within a setting of non-witchie believers, they will always deny connections--or loudly boast of attachments while deliberately defending the practices as being somehow "Godly". Sorry, the two things are simply not adjacent in the line of connections--they are at opposing ends of the extremes and, frankly, NEVER MERGE WITHIN EACH OTHER--EVER! So, are you somehow OUT of my little circle if you choose to chant and do rituals? No--but if you cling to the adverse practices--I can't imagine why you would want to be in my presence at any time--anyway! Do what you will in freewill, but do not lie to self or others by saying it is "fine", "goodly" and thus and so. Further, there is no need to send up great smoke and fire against me--it is your business so why bother to argue if you are assured you are correct and I be wrong? Righteousness needs neither defending nor, certainly, argument.

Thank you for the delay in starting the copy of the article, "SATANISM", but this discussion comes up over and over again. I always ask that you not inquire of ME as to your favorite Guru, Guide, Witch, Warlock or GOD. TRUTH will bear its own substance in Truth. If you learn your guidelines and check out these other practices and intents and what is expected of you in time, practice, zeal, input, subservience to another HUMAN PERSON and MONEY requirements (tithes, donations, etc.), you will soon be able to make your discernments pretty accurately. In other words, "What is exacted OF YOU, for what, to whom or what and WHY!" Do NOT, for instance, confuse a newspaper with God's laws.... Or, God's workers WITH GOD! IF A THING BE OF PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION ON AN EARTH PLANE--IT IS NOT PERFECTION. GOD IS PERFECTION! IN GOD THERE IS CELEBRATION OF LIFE. IN WITCHCRAFT EVEN THOUGH OFTEN TIMES NATURE IS EXALTED--DEATH IS THE CONSIDERATION AND, IF YOU CANNOT DISCERN THE DIFFERENCE, IT IS PAST TIME THAT YOU STUDIED YOUR LESSONS.

CONTINUATION OF "SATANISM". An article from American Opinion, Sept. 1970. This is shared directly FROM the author whom we will identify only as DEG. We can consider this to be:

"SATANISM", Part 2
    A Practical Guide To Witch Hunting
    by DEG
    SPEAKING OF POLANSKI, WITCHES
    AND OTHER CUTE TRICKS

Continuing without review:

And surely it is not without meaning that Polanski chose as his technical advisor for Rosemary's Baby the much publicized founder and "high priest" of San Francisco's First Church of Satan, Anton Szandor LaVey--an ardent Socialist and radical. LaVey claims his goal is to so destroy organized religion as to supplant belief in God with worship of Satan. And he is getting plenty of support.

Not since the movie Bell, Book And Candle has the subject of witchcraft received such wild acclaim in the Establishment Press. In fact, since Polanski's Establishment-promoted "masterpiece" made the rounds, the interest in witchcraft has mushroomed unbelievably. Today, we see on television such popular shows as Bewitched and Dark Shadows; we note advertisements for Vincent Price's Witchcraft-Magic record album ("An Adventure In Demonology") released by Capitol Records; we read news accounts of a vicious motorcycle gang in Philadelphia called "The Warlocks"; we see advertisements for such films as Satan's Mistress; and, on and on. Witchcraft is the rage. As I write, a current song hit is Tom Jones' ballad, Daughter of Darkness.

Among the more offensive Satanist albums is one released by Mercury Records (Stereo SR61239) entitled Witchcraft Coven: Destroys Minds & Reaps Souls. For sheer vulgarity it has no equal. A complete Black Mass was recorded for the album, in which participants are heard breaking a crucifix and swearing allegiance to "our Lord Satan". After the solemn oath, we hear the words: "If I ever break this oath, I do now decree to have my throat cut, my tongue and heart torn out...and to be buried in the sand of the ocean that the waves of it may carry me away into an eternity of oblivion." Finally, the "high priest" threatens: "If you ever break this oath, we shall pronounce sentence upon you in the name of our Lord Satan...that you shall fall into dangerous disease and leprosy, and that in the sign of this vengeance, you shall perish by a terrifying and horrible death...." [H: This is really so bad--go recite the Masonic ritual oaths and if you want a REAL KICKER--YOU SHOULD BE PRESENT AT A SKULL AND BONES PARTY AT YALE WHERE THE BUSHES HOLD COURT! If it were not so deadly serious--it would be totally laughable that grown people could be so stupidly idiotic. These, however, are NOT games, readers, and ones who hold oath and allegiance to these rituals and practices are in control of your globe.]

Another hit album is the Rolling Stones' Beggars' Banquet. It includes a song called Symphony For the Devil, which declares: "I was around when Jesus Christ had His moment of doubt and faith; I made damn sure that Pilate washed his hands and sealed His fate." The Rolling Stones have long been a favorite at Communist rock festivals and rallies. Indeed, the group's "singer" [and leader], admitted bi-sexual Mick Jagger, earlier this year (1970) scored a motion picture about Devil worship entitled Invocation To My Demon Brother. Starring in the film as Lucifer is Bobby Beausoleil, one of the "Manson Family" arrested for the murder of Gary Hinman, a man who had opened his home to Charles Manson and Company. The lyrics to Midnight Rambler, one of Jagger's songs in the film, relate what happened to Sharon Tate and her friends. And there is also the odd fact that the killers left words from songs by another acid-rock group, The Beatles, scrawled in blood on the walls of the murder scene. Oh yes, another featured star of Mick Jagger's Satanist film is Anton Szandor LaVey. (Author's updated notation: The Rolling Stones and other such British rock-groups were fielded 30 years ago by Gen. John Rawlings Rees, head of the Tavistock Institute for Humanistic Relations, headquarters in London. Their name is a clever takeoff (or put-on) of the name: Rawling's Tones. Jagger, a graduate of the Fabian's London School of Economics, is a long-time agent of the subversive Isis Urania Order of the Golden Dawn, an international drug ring controlled from London by Morris Strong, an officer of MI-6 [British Intelligence]. The Beatles were also fronting for this operation. [See Conspirators' Hierarchy, the Committee of 300 by "Dr. John Coleman".] In fact, John Lennon was not only a homosexual drug addict--but a member of the Young Communist League of Liverpool, England. Truth IS stranger than fiction...)

Esquire for March 1970 devoted a 26-page feature section to "The Style of Evil" in California, in which it outlined the alarming growth of Satanism and witchcraft there. The authors noted that among the Beautiful People and their hippy retinue along the Sunset Strip it was In Crowd knowledge that the Polanski mansion had been the scene of some pretty far-out "happenings" prior to the tragedy. One Strip affair was described to Esquire's Tom Burke by a young female singer from Los Angeles who claimed to have attended most of them. She relates how guests "were greeted at the door with a glass of their special hallucinogenic formula," and continues: "You went in and there were three altars. On two of them, these boys were tied with leather thongs. They were sobbing. These two faggots, dressed as nuns--one had a goatee--were beating them with big black rosaries. On the middle altar there was a very young girl. This guy wearing a goat's head had crushed a live frog on her privates. When I came in, he had just cut a little cross on her stomach; not deep, but the party had just started. I don't know how deep the cuts got, because, man, I split from there like Wonder Woman...."

What the singer describes is a version of the Black Mass as practised for centuries by Satanists the world over. She went on to explain how use of such drugs as LSD (acid) introduces weird perversions. When one starts taking daily acid trips, she related, "First you're Christ, then you're Lord of the Underworld." Another habitué of the Sunset Strip added knowingly: "...acid is so spiritual, so, uh, metaphysical, that you are going to be forced into making a choice, between opting for good...and tripping with the Lord Satan. That's the whole heavy thing about too many people turned on to acid: to most of them, the devil just looks groovier." He was apparently speaking from experience, claiming to have taken 172 acid trips.

Next was a young Beverly Hills policeman who admitted that it just wasn't safe to travel his beat alone any longer because of the heavy "influx of Satanist dope fiends". He was not alone in that opinion. As one deluded and irreverent Californian put it: "The Second Coming has already come. Only J.C. didn't show up; Satan did. It hit Los Angeles first...." Terrifying as it sounds, that is exactly the way many of the pot-smoking hippies with whom your reporter has spoken feel about the matter. Thanks to their drug cult and an incredibly clever build-up by both the Establishment media and the Communist press, they're now turning on to what they call "The Lord Satan".

Commenting on the sudden rise of Satanist activity the Los Angeles Herald-Examiner reported on December 21, 1969: "Tales of witchcraft cults that sacrifice animals and turn humans into ‘slaves of Satan' are coming out of the mountains that form a bucolic backdrop to the Northern California coastal town [of Santa Cruz]. Police are paying greater heed to these macabre stories in the aftermath of disclosures about the so-called ‘black magic' practices of Charles Manson...." The Herald-Examiner then quotes a young inmate at the Santa Cruz County Jail who tells about "participating in fire dances and blood-drinking rites at nearby Boulder Creek...." In fact, says the report, "Investigators also tell of teenagers who described witchcraft initiation ceremonies in which participants must eat the entrails of an animal while its heart is still beating. There are also numerous reports of persons being placed under hypnotic-type spells by a head witch who slips LSD into ceremonial wine...."

Concerned about the slaughter of animals in these grisly rites, the director of the Santa Cruz Animal Shelter commented: "Whoever is doing this is a real expert with a knife. The skin is cut away without even marking the flesh. The really strange thing is that these dogs have been drained of blood." In San Jose, Chief of Detectives Barton Collins notes a horrifying application of this technique to humans. On August 2, 1969, two young girls were viciously stabbed more than three hundred times, says Collins, "Yet there was virtually no trace of blood where the victims' bodies were found."

There have been many murders in recent years not unlike the Manson Family atrocities. Describing just one of these, the London Sunday Pictorial of October 5, 1958, devoted several columns to the case of a "respected" citizen of Vineland, New Jersey, named Juan Aponte who, after having been arrested on a minor charge, surprised police by admitting a murder. A longtime student of black magic and voodoo, Aponte was found to have killed a thirteen-year-old boy during a Satanic ritual "by striking him a blow upon the back of the head and then strangling him with a cord...." He buried the body under the dirt floor in his home. Seven months later he dug up the body, cut off the head, and carefully dried it in a stove. Then he performed a hideous ritual with a lock of hair from the woman he desired, placing it within the skull of the sacrifice.

Frighteningly enough, six psychiatrists at the preliminary hearing in the Aponte case found him perfectly sane and rational--and he was convicted of the crime. He obviously knew full well what he was doing and why.

Another such case came to light in late November 1967. The U.P.I. report read as follows: "Two parents practicing black magic dipped their six-year-old son feet first into boiling water every two days during a month of torture, police said... ‘When we recovered him, his feet were just globs of raw and bleeding flesh,' said Colonel Palma Cabral. ‘The rest of his tiny body had been burned and cut....'"

The child's mother and father readily confessed to having tortured their son as part of a "witchcraft sacrifice" to the Devil. Like Manson and Aponte, they too were found "sane and rational". As practising Satanists they were advocates of what, next to Communism, has come to be the fastest growing criminal menace of our time. Indeed, in many instances of record, the two are not at all exclusive. [H: And keep in mind--this was noted a quarter of a century AGO!]

One of the most striking examples of this developed during the early Fifties when Communist Jomo Kenyatta led a murderous band of guerrillas in a bestial rampage of death and destruction aimed at Kenyan blacks. These were the incredibly savage Mau Mau, a "blood brotherhood" which had the full support of Russian and Indian Communists whose goal was to take control of the British protectorate of Kenya. In doing so, Comrade Kenyatta used a foul blend of black magic and jungle witchcraft to influence and control the Kikuyu, largest of the tribes in Kenya. The Communist-led Mau Mau took stomach-wrenching blood oaths and forced unwilling tribesmen, under threat of unspeakably revolting tortures, to do the same. Charles Lefebure notes in Blood Cults (Ace Publishing Co., New York, 1969, Page 23) that Mau Mau ceremonies included "forced cohabiting with animals, the drinking of...blood, cannibalism, eating the brains of disintered corpses, and many other practices." All who resisted--and even many of those who did not--were brutally tortured and killed, their bodies then mutilated beyond printable description. All in the cause of the Communist revolution. The same process was repeated (unsuccessfully) in Angola where hideous Satanist atrocities were perpetrated against whites and blacks by the drugged cutthroats of Communist Holden Roberto, and again in the Congo where the witch-cult slaughter was directed by Communist Patrice Lumumba--this time with the aid of the United Nations.

During the late Fifties and early Sixties, Satanist cults made headlines around the world, achieving considerable notoriety especially in Europe. Eric Maple notes in The Domain Of Devils (A.S. Barnes & Company, New York, 1966): "In 1959 a society of black magicians was exposed in Switzerland. Under the direction of their high priest, the members of the cult had practised terrible rites and sexual perversions with the object of raising demons. One of the rooms used by the society was discovered to be fully equipped as a torture chamber. Not even the imagination of de Sade could have conceived of such a realistic application of sadistic principles. [H: Except, of course, the Government with its PROJECT MONARCH!] Many of the cult members, young girls, were almost demented when rescued...." Such was the case, you may remember, with many of Comrade Manson's "slaves".

In 1962, reports of the large-scale revival of witchcraft in Germany caused a prominent Munich doctor to remark: "Tens of thousands of people now believe in witches." The following spring, in Bedfordshire, England, "No less than nine graves had been desecrated and the exhumed skull of a girl had been impaled upon a spike during a hideous ceremony akin to necromancy." That November, pressed to reinstate the laws against witchcraft which had been removed from the Statute Books in 1951, Britain's Home Secretary said he "refused to turn back the clock to 1735...." Yet the following year, in October 1964, the revival of a particularly grisly form of Satanism called "death witchcraft" caused yet another sensation in the heart of "Witch Country" at Rockford, Essex. Search magazine estimated in January 1968 that there were 12,000 actively practising witch-cultists in Great Britain. [H: So, how many would you "guess" in 1994?]

Why the revival of witchcraft? Upon publication in 1921 of The Witch Cult in Western Europe by Margaret Alice Murray (Clarendon Press, London) the public horror at witchcraft was generally eased. As a respected British Egyptologist and folklorist, the late Dr. Murray did more to influence the growth of modern Satanism than any other author of this century. As an apologist for witchcraft she claimed that those practising "The Craft" were merely reenacting ancient pagan rituals which in no way involved the worship of Satan. [H: Does this sound a bit like "old Salem" today where the witches are THE neatest tourist attractions?] They were, she said, practising the "Wica", a "religion" as old as man himself. Dr. Murray has been aided in her defense of witchcraft by such authors as Jules Michelet (Satanism And Witchcraft, 1939), Goeffrey Parrinder (Witchcraft, 1958), and Justine Glass (Witchcraft, The Sixth Sense--And Us, 1955).

Numerous other books, of course, have been written by self-proclaimed "witches" pursuing this same line. Some of these include: A Mirror Of Witchcraft by Christina Hole; Diary Of A Witch by Sybil Leek; and Witchcraft Today by Dr. Gerald Gardner. All of these, and many others, are today being pushed in bookstores across the nation. Not only has the largest of these outlets, Brentano's of New York, recently opened a "Boutique of the Occult", but practically every other major bookstore has followed--including nearly all of the Communist bookstores! The obvious question is--Why?

The Egyptian occultist, Rollo Ahmed, presents an excellent analysis of Satanist cults in his Complete Book of Witchcraft. He notes that: "Many people famous in history are mentioned as having had dealings with witchcraft...." Ahmed names Sextus (the "decadent son of Pompey"), Benvenuto Cellini, Catherine de Medici, and the Count de Cagliostro. In ancient Rome both Nero and his mother had reputations for sorcery and the sadistic Emperor showed his disdain for Christians by "illuminating his gardens with flambeaus of living men and women soaked in burning pitch." Many centuries later, in 1440, Gilles de Raiz and his sorcerer, Francis Prelati, were executed for indulging themselves in "the most hideous practises of the black art imaginable, in which the mutilation, torture, rape and murder of little children of both sexes played a large part...."

In 1610, the infamous Hungarian Countess and Satanist, Elizabeth Bathory, was tried and executed after the bodies of some fifty girls were found chained in the cellar of her castle. The noted journalist William Seabrook tells us in his book, Witchcraft, that the Countess had a quirk about bathing regularly in fresh, human blood.

During the reign of Louis XIV (in 1676), a riot broke out in Paris over the appalling disappearance of children. Four years later, a Satanist named Catherine Deshayes (La Voisine) was executed after investigators found her furnace loaded with the remains of scores of children. This woman and her henchman, the Abbé Guibourg, were proved to have sacrificed at least 2,500 children over the years at their abominable black Masses. Police found on the premises rare books dealing with black magic and candles made of human fat. Catherine Deshayes' own daughter testified to having witnessed some of the hideous ceremonies.

Such was the demonic current of the times, says the authoritative Rollo Ahmed, that "An enormous number of monks and priests gave themselves up to sorcery, and there was no lack of apostate priests to perform the ceremonies of the Black Mass." A similar observation is made by Ronald Seth in his Witches And Their Craft (Award Books, New York, 1969). Both authors write of the Abbé Lemignan, a vicar of St. Eustace in Paris, who was convicted after having "dedicated and sacrificed children to Satan," and of Abbé Cotton, who was found to have "baptized a child in holy oil, strangled him and offered his corpse as a sacrifice to the Devil." Far from being wild imaginings, these cases are carefully documented history. Although many writers quote extensively from such questionable works as Malleus Maleficarum (Hammer Of Witches) written in 1486 by the fiendish Inquisitioners Jacob Sprenger and Henricus Institor, carefully detailed and scholarly proofs can be found in Francesco Mario Guazzo's Compendium Maleficarum written in 1608, Johannes Nider's Fornicarius written in 1517, and the Errores Gazariorum published in 1450. Another good source is Bartolomeo de Spina's Tractatus de Stringibus et Lamiis, written in 1533, which describes how the Witches' Sabbaths of the Middle Ages--just as the acid-rock Satanists of today--carried on their affairs while "harsh, strident music droned all about them."

[END QUOTING OF PART TWO]

No we aren't finished with the article in point, but I will break it into manageable portions so my scribe isn't stuck with this dreary duty too long at a time.

If you are under the impression that I am going to now lecture on the sins and evils of playing in such games--forget it for I am NOT. My job is to present the information--YOURS TO DO WITH IT THAT WHICH YOU WILL. I judge not any man but I take careful discernment with actions as they are projected. I would, parents, keep close watch over your children and selves--for these deeds are being carried out by ones who will shock you into unbelievability and the prime target is, of course, the innocent and untouched child. I repeat, I am not here to argue, debate or deliberate for man of earth physical expression has free-will of choices. However, at some point it may well be that the "normal in action" man will one day rise up against you who perpetuate and perpetrate these grossly evil activities which, in fact, bring harm and damage upon ANOTHER and shall cause you to be drawn and quartered in your own places of evil.

I will, however, again point out that I do not invite you who play in these games to be my table-mate nor my guide. I have no need to invite you within those places wherein I AM nor should any of those who function in attempts at righteousness have need to allow you your practice in their places. I have had ones who rise up in total indignation when they are not "called" to a meeting when we share. We do not have any group, gathering as such or public anything. No one has right in the places wherein ones are working than would anyone have right to come and ENTER YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS and demand entrance, participation or invitation. If you want a "cult", "commune", "church" or other--go where that is the point for ye shall NOT FIND IT HERE! There is constantly the enemy among the various places of business and I am amazed at the attitude of those who are in charge of such business facilities in the ALLOWING of any and all to come, to manage, to presume structuring and then demanding attention and graciousness. In any other BUSINESS SETTING OR MEETING--you would call the local police for trespass. So be it--one day your total "allowances" shall rise up to smite you in your own face. God is NOT UNCONDITIONAL--GOD HAS A WHOLE SET OF CONDITIONS! May HE grant you the wisdom to know the difference...!

주제글 정보