2/5 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 5 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#095, HEAVE-UP (Phase One)

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#095, HEAVE-UP (Phase One)

PJ 95
    CHAPTER 3
    REC #1 HATONN
    THU., MAY 12, 1994 9:36 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 269
    THU., MAY 12, 1994
    PROPHECIES
    I am hounded these days for input on "prophecies" and, "What is going to happen?" I repeat, readers, I AM NOT A FORTUNE-TELLER AND I AM NOT SENT HERE TO OFFER MORE PROPHECIES--THEY HAVE ALL BEEN WRITTEN AND PLAYED--YOU ARE NOW FINALIZING THAT WHICH WILL BE. The staff is so overworked that I hesitate to ask more of them--however, IF someone here wishes to do so, please pull out the "prophecies"--you will find them in SIPAPU (See end of chapter.). This is just a general outlay of how it will ultimately be as to land and water changes, etc. There are a lot of others in various journals but I do not wish to dwell on those things when so much is now controlled BY MAN.

By the way, friends, CHANGE YOUR ACTIONS AND INTENT--AND WE WILL CHANGE THE ASTEROIDS AND ORBS HEADED YOUR WAY. Yes indeed, we certainly can but unless there is massive spiritual change--it will not be so. A greater number of massive assaults against you will BE FROM YOUR OWN SPECIES AS THEY VIE FOR POWER! Short of total destruction of your globe under circumstances already offered many, many times--we will not intervene in either natural phenomenon or that which man does unto man. I suggest ALL PREPARE and remain prepared for the "worst" and anything short of "that" shall be a great gift.

We are not here to terrify you--we are here to awaken you and, whatever is DONE, YOU will do! We are already in finalization of preparations within our mission--where are YOU with YOURS?
    Dharma, I am embarrassed to ask you to repeat things when our load has already been so great, however, for new readers and those who continue to forget or "give up"--we will offer some of the things which have already been given and which do again show up on our work-desk in these current days.

You already have so many claimed prophets who interpret and propose and project that you don't need any more for you only ACTUALLY ask for a different set of prophecies so you can go back to sleep. I am not here to feed you revelations but I will remind you of that which has been offered so you can ponder possibilities. If the staff wants to really scare daylights out of everyone--they can dig them all up, add to those which we haven't yet shared and offer an entire paper and journal to the subject. However, we, here, do not have time to do it AGAIN.

There is an excellent book available called DOOMSDAY 1999 A.D. by Charles Berlitz. I don't know where you can get it; an excerpt from that book will be presented here but we do not have the entire publication. That which we have comes from P.O. Box 58, 7500 St. Moritz, Switzerland (The Armageddon Letter). It is basically sent as-is for my rebuttal or input, at the least--my comments. No, I will present it exactly as offered and YOU will pull up your own discernment possibilities.

I will tell you, however, when you "judge" or "discern" I remind you to be open and wide in your "possibilities". We are going to present ones, for instance, WHO HAVE BEEN INTO THE INNER PASSAGES FROM THE POLES--SO WHEN YOU "CANNOT BELIEVE" SOMETHING, I SUGGEST YOU THINK AGAIN!! I also ask Al to please enter by appropriate sequence into the next journal those portions pulled out for this issue of the paper. Thank you.

[QUOTING:]

DOOMSDAY 1999 A.D.
    The end of the world, whether by flood, fire, freezing, cosmic collision or other catastrophic manifestations, has always had a grim fascination for prophets of doom and also for the general population. The makers of such predictions are of several varieties. They are religious prophets of warning, mystic prophets--basically a variant of the former--and seers who seem to dream inadvertently of future events without living to see their prophecies fulfilled. Then there are the scientific interpreters of trends and likely possibilities of doom who frequently indicate, supported by the evidence of astronomy, theology, meteorology, and even economics, an even more complete destruction than many of the prophetic visions from the past.

The scientific prophets of today foresee the pillaging and eventual destruction of the Earth's potential through uncontrolled industrialization; general famine resulting from overpopulation and food distribution breakdown; disastrous climatic variation and flooding through the hothouse effect of excessive carbon dioxide in the upper atmospheric layers; and the poisoning of the oceans and the destruction of the sea's ability to renew life. These threats to survival are generally conceded to become acute toward the end of the second millennium of our era--the year 2000 A.D.

There are, understandably, a great number of thoughtful people in the general population who fatalistically expect a possible Doomsday from the results of thermonuclear warfare, with the added possibility of a self-generating chain reaction which, in the opinion of some theoreticians, might possibly turn the earth into a temporary though short-lived sun. These ever-present eventualities, while they may or may not cause the world to end, have nevertheless contributed liberally to the increasing neurosis of human beings. This neurosis may explain the turning of a basically moralistic society into a hedonistic (and increasingly violent) one, acceptable for many individuals but not valid in the long run as the example of the decay and disappearance of the Roman world empire can brilliantly attest.

As nation after nation develops its own nuclear warfare capabilities in a sort of international contest of self-esteem, it is evident that within the next fifteen to twenty years all industrial or developed countries, as well as all developing countries which are striving and being helped to become developed as soon as possible, will doubtless have their own nuclear weapons. And with the testing of such weapons the poisoning of the planet will be hastened, even if war does not come.

And, as if potential man-made dooms were not enough, there is an increasing possibility that the Earth, as it approaches the third millennium of our era, may experience a wandering of its magnetic poles so far away from its rotational poles (the southern magnetic pole is even now rushing with increased velocity into the Indian Ocean) that it could cause a shifting of the [rotational] poles and a reversal of the magnetic fields of the Earth with catastrophic consequences. Those of us who witnessed such manifestations would in effect feel that the end of our world had come, a feeling doubtless shared by many in the distant past when the Great Flood (of which catastrophe the deluge may have been only one aspect) swept over the world, and great inhabited islands sank into the Atlantic and other seas.

The earth‘s weather, either caused by sunspots or the beginning of a change in the magnetic field, has become increasingly erratic and intense. The great Sahel drought famine in Africa has been the worst in hundreds of years; the rising and falling of water levels and coastlines in different parts of the world; the melting of the Arctic ice cap and the rapid building of ice in the Antarctic Continent; and the increase in the number and rating on the Richter scale of earthquakes within the last few years in Alaska, Iran, Turkey, China, Peru, and Morocco, with impressive seismic occurrences expected almost momentarily along the San Andreas Fault of California, are impressive warnings for those who will heed them. Not only the number but also the intensity of earthquakes seems to be increasing throughout the world in a sort of geometric progression, even as seismologists perfect new methods to foretell them. (So far seismologists have yet to improve on earthquake detection methods apparently inherent in animals: when Russian bears leave their Siberian forests in a hurry observers know from experience that an earthquake is sure to follow.)

There may also be more danger from space itself than an occasional falling skylab or space station. The Earth is pitted with enormous Craters caused by meteorite impact, some of them on the sea bottom, other huge ones covered over or partly obscured by growth or settlements, while others are strikingly evident, such as the meteorite crater in Arizona. Other "bombs" from outer space have left huge lakes in Canada like Clearwater Lake, a whole depressed area in Central Europe, the Ries Kessel crater, and, it has been theorized, a crater which filled with water to become Hudson Bay. There is also a circular area of the western Atlantic south of Bermuda which may have received a tremendous cosmic bolide (?) tentatively dated at the alleged time of the disappearance of lost Atlantis. While the Earth's atmosphere has provided a stronger shield against these voyagers from space than that of the moon or Mars, a certain amount have slipped past Earth's protective guard to leave great scars, and perhaps when big enough, to cause the shaking of the Earth upon its axis.

Coincidentally with the possible catastrophe by 2000, there exists a planetoid, Toro, some five kilometers in diameter, which orbits between Earth and Venus, making a loop once in every five orbits. While there is no danger to the Earth from Toro in its present orbit, a gravitational pull occasioned by the lining up of several planets and the sun might capture Toro within the Earth's field of gravity, a situation having results perhaps similar to those caused by strikings of the Earth by comets, planetoids, or enormous meteors in the past. Such an alignment of Earth, the sun, and the greater planets will take place in 1982. [H: We have no information on publication of this material but our first clue appears herein--it was produced some time prior to "1982". This means you can also see that you are STILL HERE after the possibilities described above. OR, did you have some activity which indeed increased the speed of such other activities as are described? You are so lied to as a planetary population as to not be able to know. When the greater possibility fails to be expressed--you call the whole thing a bunch of garbage and go back to sleep. Warnings are ignored and MAN hops into the void with his own "miracles" and "devastations" and YOU CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE!]

A curious and somewhat disquieting coincidence is becoming increasingly evident as the twentieth century or second millennium draws to a close. This coincidence, rooted in both the distant and the recent past, ties in the prophecies of hundreds and even thousands of years ago with the cosmic theories and scientific realities of the present. Prophecies of the world's end by fire, ice, water, or explosion, although made in different ages and by different cultures during the past 6,000 years, seem to agree that the age of doom is fairly close at hand, that is, toward the end of our second millennium by whatever calendar or zodiacal calculation used by the prophets.

[H: Do you find a thread of sameness weaving through ALL of the "prophecies"? Are they not ALL offered as to that which is PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION AND HAPPENINGS TO AND FROM "THINGS"? DO YOU SEE THAT PROPHECIES ONLY DEAL WITH THE MANIFESTED PHYSICAL CONSCIOUS REALITY OF PERCEPTION? THERE WILL ALWAYS BE THE WARNINGS TO TURN BACK UNTO GOD CREATOR AND MOVE BACK WITHIN THE LAWS OF CREATION, BALANCE AND HARMONY OF SPIRIT--BUT ALL PROPHECIES ARE ABOUT "THINGS" WHICH SHALL OR HAVE, IN RETROSPECT, COME TO PASS TO PHYSICAL EXPRESSION BEINGS AND THINGS. WHY? BECAUSE SPIRIT IS NOT LIMITED BY SUCH PHYSICAL CONTRIVANCES OR SPECULATIONS. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CATASTROPHE SPIRITUAL EXPRESSION.
    This is WHY I have no interest save observation and a bit of humor at the intense manipulation of minds as to the reality of prophecies of any sort or other. I KNOW that you are expressing in a world of "thought projection" and "created" manifestation. In more simplistic terms--"illusion". There is no past or future in reality--ONLY NOW! You have every capability as gifted creation-capable entities of CHANGING ANY PROPHECY!! Those persons aligned with God Creator by whatever name you call HIM, and who express in that relationship--recognize no limitations in ability to change the scenario as chosen and if the scenario of coalesced transition is continued through thought conglomeration in projection--"they" of mine will simply remove themselves from the play when appropriate and create their own security and balance in whatever is remaining from the "changes". There need be no physical birthing, selection, or expression remaining as such--God has no problem with spirit reproduction or physical establishment according to circumstances--whatever those might be. YOU DO!! And it is within that "need" of limitation binding that YOU MUST ACT OR PERISH ACCORDING TO THE WHIM OR PROPHECY OF ANOTHER.

Is it not obvious that if you are an expressing actor in an illusion--there can be no impact (LITERALLY) FROM ANY OTHER FANTASIZED "THING"?
    Yes indeed, I realize that you cannot comprehend this and so we write as fast as twinkle-fingers can type and urge you to get your heads screwed on properly--BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE TO CHANGE COURSE. However, you are going to have to do it WITH GOD CREATOR for all other perceptions and "realities" of that perception are embedded in the cement of the physical evil empire which can only USE THAT WHICH IS ALREADY CREATED AND THAT IS ONLY PHYSICAL EXPRESSION BINDED BY ALL THE PHYSICAL LAWS COMPRESSING THE THOUGHTS INTO OPERATING BEINGS OF IMAGININGS.
    Mankind is "cursed" with "senses". He would rather look forward into the excitement of terror than to accept RESPONSIBILITY and make harmonious passage. He is tempted at every turn of his thought patterns so that the STRUGGLE becomes the only proof of the "livingness" he perceives. Even pain and sorrow become accepted for in most instances those are the only perceptions which some how seem to prove existence. This is WHY ignorance is more appealing than KNOWING because with KNOWING the majority of things which offer FEAR of physical nature--are no longer present and the interests of soul will overlook the perturbations of physical change--except to prepare the body physical for such changes as necessary--depending on the intended journey of the individual soul in transit.
    I am not here to give you absolution for ANYTHING. I am not here to SAVE YOU FROM OR FOR ANYTHING. Neither was the great teacher--salvation is a very personal thing--from within wherein GOD DWELLS. YOU, further, are not going to ESCAPE anything--for this is a valid part of your planned expression and experience so it would behoove you to better see what you are about. I can only "lift off" those who recognize my presence, in fact. Why? Because the denials of presence is the key--if you deny my presence--how expect ye to come aboard??
    "But," I hear over and over again, "if you are of God and God is Light and Love and all "those" things--YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME!" No, I do not HAVE TO do anything with YOU--and for most, I shall not, for you who deny God, Hosts and Helpers, deny self the very thing which will give you soul security and the choice is made BEFORE ANY LIFT-OFF, GOOD FRIENDS. You who cannot and/or refuse to believe there is greater and beyond--will NOT experience that wondrous fulfillment--you will continue your ,journey in the confusion and ignorance of limitation. Further, your expression will continue in whatever re-experience after re-experience of repeated physical experiences AT A LEVEL WHERE YOU LEFT OFF IN TIME AFTER TIME CLASSROOM--UNTIL YOU LEARN.
    With this lesson in mind, let us go back and discuss more of the physical expression unfolding happenings in perception of what you call prophecies. However, I will point out right here and now that I guarantee there are two PROPHETS on your place who are 100% correct EVERY TIME and shall always be correct and they do not call themselves prophets: Dharma and Little Crow!! Why? Because they will BOTH tell you that "It will be exactly as it will be...!" AHO!]
    Some of the most fearful prophecies from the past are alarmingly close in content and in time location to today's pessimistic scientific forecasts, although the prophets of other centuries, in so far as we know, had no access other than their imagination to scientific developments in what to them was the distant (but not unforeseeable) future.

There existed, however, even in antiquity the great time clock in the night sky, which we still share with our ancestors. This is the zodiac, a great turning wheel of twelve constellations making a complete circle every 25,920 years but with each of its twelve constellations in order having ascendancy over the skies of earth approximately every 2,160 years. Observed and calculated even before the development of writing (which may itself have been a result of zodiacal influence) this great celestial cosmic calendar signified certain portents to our most distant ancestors who, like many of their descendants, detected its influence in their lives.

According to zodiacal tradition the ascendency of each new sign every 2,000-odd years is accompanied by catastrophic or otherwise crucial events on the earth. At the change over of the Leo to Cancer cycles the sinking of the great Atlantic islands traditionally took place; the Cancer to Gemini change coincided with the presumed striking of the earth by a comet or the catastrophic arrival of Venus; the appearance of Taurus after Gemini marked the beginning of recommencement of new civilizations in the ancient East; Taurus to Aries brought a new series of floods and catastrophes; while the Aries to Pisces change coincided with the rise and spread of Christianity (it is of particular interest that early Christianity was first identified by the sign of the fish, an early symbol adopted even before the cross). [H: Keep in mind how truly interesting it is that EVEN THE SIGN of the fish is a 100% physical manifestation. Only its "representation" even touched upon emotion or "spirit" mind thought.]

As we pass the cosmic border from Pisces to Aquarius our own tumultuous age has been foreseen as one of materialistic degeneration and maximum destruction, especially at its beginning, which is now. This general tradition has perhaps been colored by many of the world's ancient as well as by fairly recent prophets.

Nostradamus, the sixteenth-century French prophet (of Jewish descent), abandoned his usually vague and veiled references for a precise date when he stated:

The year 1999, month seven,
    From the sky shall come a great king of terror...

Those of us still alive in 1999 will be able to judge the perceptiveness of Nostradamus' most precisely dated prophecy.

Edgar Cayce, perhaps the most famous of modern prophets, because of his remarkable record of verification, has sketched, in his transcribed dreams, a time of imminent future catastrophic events will be recognized by the renewed volcanic activity of Mount Etna--which has already started.

Religious prophecies of a final end to the world or civilization are frequently predicated on other events which will signal their occurrence. The ancient Jewish prophets foretold that Armageddon would occur after a Jewish state had been reestablished. Speaking from several thousands of years ago their voices seem to ring with the accent of today's political commentators as they prophesy in the Old Testament that the final battle and the final coming of the Messiah will occur within a generation after the re-establishment of the Jews in their ancient homeland. [H: So, to make sure that you have death and destruction, horror and foolishness--YOU ALL GET OUT YOUR DRUMS AND GUNS AND MAKE SURE THAT THE JEWS HAVE AN ANCIENT HOMELAND (EVEN IF IT BE SOMEONE ELSE'S PROPERTY), GET A TEMPLE BUILT EVEN IF THEY DESTROY THE OTHER'S TEMPLE AND YOU DRUM BEAT AND BANG WITH YOUR GUNS UNTIL YOU FORGE THE VERY DESTRUCTION YOU CLAIM TO DESPISE. "THE COMING OF THE MESSIAH?" YOU HAVE HAD SO MANY MESSIAHS THAT YOU CAN'T TELL ONE FROM ANOTHER--BUT ALWAYS DENY THAT WHICH IS TRUTH--BECAUSE, I SUPPOSE, IT IS SO BORING...! GOOD LUCK!]

The final war of general annihilation according to the Biblical prophets will be occasioned by attacks from peoples living to the north and south of Israel, which will be opposed by Israel and its allies. While we do not know the actual date these prophecies were made they antedate the New Testament by at least a thousand years and perhaps thousands of years.

From other of the world's religions or cosmic theogonies come indications of doom whose signals have taken place within our own "end of Pisces" time frame. Tibetan Buddhist prophecies that Tibetan Buddhism would end after the thirteenth Dalai Lama would be dethroned (he has been) and the general Buddhist prophecy that Buddhism would last for 2,500 years, a period now ending, both agree that the final world period will be at hand for the coming of the future Buddha, Maitreya. [H: Suppose the CORRECT Dalai Lama is not the REAL 13TH ONE? There was ONE, dear readers, that was buried as to historical presentation for political reasons long, long ago--so the one unseated "above" is NOT THE THIRTEENTH BUT, RATHER, THE 14TH! NOW WHERE ARE YOU? Is it not now bordering on the same thing that happened with your U.S. Constitution 13th (original) Amendment--which disallows, by law, lawyers holding offices in Congress, Judgeships, etc.? It just conveniently got removed from circulation while the very ones intended to be kept out--have taken over total control of your nations!!! I repeat--it is YOU who make the prophecies and YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS YOU ARE EXPECTING OR TALKING ABOUT. "JEW", THE VERY "TERM" IN POINT WAS ORIGINATED IN 176(?) (the eighteenth century) so how could THEY have had an "ORIGINAL" TEMPLE--ANYWHERE?? Am I just a mean old task-master spoiling your game of fright-night excitement? I certainly do hope so!]

An unexpected prophetic development occurred in the case of the Islamic prophecy that Islam would last until man set foot on the moon, a hyperbole signifying an indefinite period but which caused consternation in convservative Islamic circles when Armstrong and Aldrin finally did so. Islamic traditionalists, however, have argued that the astronauts did not land on the REAL moon--"the lamp of the night"--but on some other heavenly body. Therefore the prophecy has not been fulfilled and, in any case, Islam seems to be affirmatively flourishing.

The pyramid prophecies as interpreted by psychic pyramidologists indicate in the turns and measurements of the inner galleries of the Great Pyramid at Gizeh, Egypt, the end of the world in the year 2001 of our era. The decline is said to have started in 1965, the latter date a finding with which many economists will doubtless agree. Also, the ancient Aztec age cycles as well as the probably connected Hopi cyclic age endings both predict an end to the world at the end of the present period--the sun of fire, Hindu tradition, as expressed in the ancient Puranas, also foretells a possible annihilation of the human race at the end of the fourth or kali yuga (and remember that Kali is the goddess of destruction), the present age now drawing to a close.

Whatever may be one's scientific theories, cosmological tradition is that cataclysmic doom seems to be generally expected by approximately the year 2000 A.D. Other cultures, while guarding their own religious counts of time, as in the case of the Chinese, Arabs, Jews, and others, have generally accepted the western system of counting years because of the easier common calculations. There seems, nevertheless, to exist a common zodiacal thread--the change of "hour" or era of the dominant constellation of our shared cosmic clock every 2,160 years. This may have influenced the inception of Christianity itself or, conversely, been signaled by it.

It is also perhaps to be expected that humanity may consider that every thousand-year period will be accompanied by earthshaking events. The very word millennium, originally simply a count of one thousand years, has taken on a meaning alternately of destruction, death, redemption, retribution, and--hope.

Let us break this writing at this point before it becomes too long.

Before we close, however, I have had a dear and precious friend inquire as to whether or not it would be worth it to move to, say, New Mexico, if indeed there is going to be total destruction in July--and she is of an age wherein a move from where she is would be all but intolerable! Dear ones, YOU MAKE YOUR OWN DESTINY. Can you not see it unfolding in TRUTH as we write? YOU ARE PEOPLE OF THE LIE--AND YOU WILL BRING UPON YOURSELVES THAT WHICH YOU FOCUS MIND UPON IN PROJECTION. IT WILL BE AS WRITTEN--IF YOU BELIEVE WHAT IS WRITTEN. I CAN TELL YOU UNTIL HELL FREEZES THAT IT IS NOT SO--WILL YOU BELIEVE ME? SO BE IT.

SIPAPU ODYSSEY
    AN EXCERPT FROM
    Editor's note: The following is a provocative and timely excerpt from pages 46-51 of the very first work by "Dharma" called SIPAPU ODYSSEY. At the time of its writing, it was thought to be a work of Fantasy but, as time passes, it is appreciated for its vivid message from God's Hosts and its "timing" clues for various events in the major planetary transition now well underway on Earth-Shan.

With pokes and prods and nudges from Little Crow of the Lakota Sioux, Dharma's public mission of translation for Higher Teachers began with SIPAPU ODYSSEY and continues to this day, some seven years and over ninety journals of information later!

As Commander Hatonn said in the Forward, "We of the Brotherhood of Light, and we who serve in the Intergalactic Fleets and Cosmic Federation Councils, come forth to bring you knowledge for a most eventful and confusing transition....It was decided that we would first bring forth an ‘acceptable' story....that man in mass can accept of the story as fiction, but the heart will know of the truth....We dedicate this ‘truth' unto all of you who will pick up the dream and walk with us that we might fulfill our mission."
    See end of journal for ordering information.

PRESENT REVELATIONS
    By Dorushka Maerd
    John explained that their were many Space Brothers here to assist us through the transition and time of tribulation; they could help us, but they could do no more. They would be allowed to help only as requested by Earthlings--with one exception, and this was stressed emphatically: YOU MAY NOT TAKE YOUR WEAPONS OF DESTRUCTION INTO SPACE. BEYOND ONE HUNDRED FIFTY MILES BEYOND YOUR SURFACE YOU WILL BE STOPPED. NEITHER WILL YOU BE ALLOWED TO CREATE THE ULTIMATE NUCLEAR DESTRUCTION OF THE TOTALITY OF THE PLANET ITSELF; THE IMPACT TO THE UNIVERSE WOULD BE TOO DEVASTATING AND THE BROTHERS WOULD BE GIVEN PERMISSION TO PREVENT SUCH AN OCCURRENCE." He then turned and invited Yeorgos to take the platform. He said Yeorgos would present the teachings from the aspect of Space Brothers and the Interplanetary Councils.
    Yeorgos was also accompanied by the picture projections as were appropriate to emphasize points.
    He said the Brothers were prepared to work closely with Earthlings as such time as they were accepted and asked to participate. He said their technology is of such magnitude that Earth man would be unable to comprehend the power. He was assuring Earthlings, however, that even though they could destroy us or make slaves of us, etc., they came in love and coexistence within the Cosmos. They would not presume to do anything other than as requested with the one exception as told by John.
    He emphasized that during the upcoming period, until Earth moves into her new cycle, she would be belching forth increased disturbances upon her surface. As plates shift beneath the oceans' floors there would be increased tidal wave activity. The resulting shifts would bring about disturbances of those thought of as "sleeping" volcanos. Those would begin to rumble and spew forth molten lava that would come quickly and with minimal warning. This would increase as the climactic conditions were altered. There would be increased swelling of streams. Riverbeds would enlarge and they would not recede to their pre-existent condition. There would be peninsulas and small isthmuses that were going to vanish most abruptly and quickly.
    The geophysical face of the Earth would begin its alteration during this period. Those areas where oceans' waters have crept in most gradually and quietly would be accelerated, and indeed, sleeping valleys would be filled overnight. And man on Earth would look about and wonder what is happening.
    Yeorgos continued: Because of the decrease in the ozone layer about Earth there is an increased heat that is coming from the Central Sun. This is bringing about resultant melting of your polar caps, again with resultant climactic changed.
    "Man of Earth shall quickly come to recognize that Earth is revolting against the treatment that she has received. This shall be a warning, a preview of what is in store for man if he does not immediately alter his ways.
    "At this time the vibratory pattern of Earth itself is such that no alteration of her course is anticipated; she has been released from her role as a buffer, and she now BEGINS HER OWN CLEANSING! Man will now be accountable for his own cleansing.
    "Earth is entering a phase of two seasons, summer and winter, with extreme temperatures in each. Fall and Spring will cease to be recognized. Man should lay up stores and provisions, for seasons shall not be as kind to Earth as man has known in the past. Man's time of great bounty and food abundance will greatly be altered. Space Brothers stand ready, however, to render help and instructions in that area. Food substances which will suffice for survival will be given to appropriate ones on the planet and, properly prepared, will be quite palatable.
    "Man must learn to share freely in order to survive. There will be great shortages in food supplies and also proclaimed shortages in your fossil fuels as they are hoarded and usurped for reasons of greed. You will find yourselves without transportation because there will be no fuel to run your machinery. You will need the substitute foods to feed yourselves.
    "There will be great energy shortages. Electricity will become unavailable for many reasons; therefore, you must learn to minimize your needs. You must begin to rely on those elemental winds and patterns that will bring you those energies that you need. You must make your dwelling places strong, sturdy and well insulated, so that they will serve you well. We will show you methods of using compressed earth which will replace wood and other things as primary structural material."
    "We are prepared to teach you methods of health care which will allow you to remain active and energized during this period of time. There will be widespread death from diseases which are currently incurable by your present medical methods.
    "You must expect gigantic changes within your government structures as your present monetary systems become chaotic. There will be no money for taxes and without taxes there will be a rapid withdrawal of politicians and the chain of events will cause the governmental structure, as it now operates, to fail. There must be those available to fill the void and rebuild with a new and different type of system which brings harmony to the peoples of all Earth nations."
    Yeorgos continued for a long period of time along the same lines of subject matter and then began to make his concluding remarks. He said he wanted to frighten no one and, certainly, all panic must be avoided. He said he would, however, speak of the ultimate evacuation process, should that become a necessity.
    He spoke: "We have come to fulfill the destiny of this planet, which is to experience a short period of ‘cleansing' and then to usher in a new and golden age of Light. I will henceforth refer to that period as the Time of Radiance.
    "As mentioned before, the Souls of Light are you people of Earth who have lived according to Universal Truths and who recognize GOD as the SOURCE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD; THE SOURCE OF ‘ALL THINGS'. The short period of cleansing is IMMINENT--EVEN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR! But, we have been informed of this and have made preparations for that event. I will explain how it will be so that it will relieve any anxieties amongst those present.
    "We of space have millions of space ships stationed in the skies above your planet, ready to instantly lift you off at the first warning of your planet's beginning to tilt on its axis. When this happens, we have only a VERY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME in which to lift you from the surface before great tidal waves will lash your coastlines--possibly five miles or more high! They will cover much of your land masses!
    "These tidal waves will unleash great earthquakes and volcanic eruptions and cause your continents to split and sink in places and cause others to rise.
    "We are VERY EXPERIENCED in the evacuation of populations of planets! This is nothing new for the Galactic Fleet! We expect to complete the evacuation on Earth of the Souls of Light in fifteen minutes--even though they are of a tremendous number.
    "We shall rescue the Souls of Light first. On our great galactic computers we have stored every thought, every act you have done in this and previous lifetimes. At the first indication of need to evacuate, our computers will lock onto the location of the Souls of Light where they are at that instant!
    "After the Souls of Light have been evacuated, then the CHILDREN will be lifted off. The children are not old enough to be accountable, so they will be evacuated to special ships to be cared for until they can be reunited with their parents. There will be people specially trained to handle their trauma. Many may be put to sleep, temporarily, to help them overcome their fear and anxiety. Our computers are so sophisticated--far beyond anything on Earth in this age--and can locate mothers and fathers of children wherever they are and notify them of their safety. MAKE NO MISTAKE--YOUR CHILDREN SHALL BE LIFTED TO SAFETY DURING THE EVACUATION.
    "After the evacuation of the children, the invitation will be extended to all remaining souls on the planet to join us. However, this will be for only a very short time--perhaps only fifteen minutes. There is no question of having enough space on board the ships for you but, because the atmosphere, by this time, will be full of fire, flying debris, poisonous smoke, and because the magnetic field of your planet will be disturbed, we will have to leave your atmosphere very quickly or we, also with our spacecraft, would perish."
    "Therefore, he who steps into our levitation beams first will be lifted first. Any hesitation on your part would mean the end of your third-dimensional existence you call the physical body.
    "Which brings us to the most serious and difficult part of the evacuation: As mentioned earlier, Souls of Light have a higher vibration frequency than those who are more closely "tied" to the Earth and its ways.
    "Since our levitation beams, which will be lifting you off the surface of this planet, are very close to the same thing as your electrical charges, those of low vibrational frequency may not be able to withstand the high frequency of the levitation beams without departing their third-dimensional bodies. If this happens, then your soul will be released to join our God, the Father. ‘In His house are many mansions.'
    "If you do not decide to step into the levitation beams to be lifted up, you might be one of the few who survive the ‘cleansing' of the planet for the NEW GOLDEN AGE. However, during this period of cleansing, there will be great changes in climate, changes in land masses, as the poles of the planet may have a new orientation. This alone will create untold hardship for the survivors who may still not make it to the Time of Radiance.
    "The most important point for you to remember is this: Any show of fear lowers your frequency of vibration, thus making you less compatible with our levitation beams!! Therefore: Above all else, REMAIN CALM. DO NOT PANIC. Know that you are in expert hands, hands which have extensive experience in evacuation of entire planets! WE CANNOT OVEREMPHASIZE THIS: REMAIN CALM! RELAX! DO NOT PANIC WHEN YOU STEP INTO OUR LEVITATION BEAMS. ABOVE ALL ELSE, MAINTAIN YOUR FAITH!
    "What is to happen to you if you survive the lift off? First you will be taxied to our "mother ships" anchored high above the planet where you will be taken care of during your great trauma. Some of you may need medical attention. Our expert medical staff will be there to treat you with our highly advanced medical equipment. You will be fed and housed until such time as transfer elsewhere is advisable.
    "Some of you will be taken to cities on other planets to be trained in our advanced technology before being returned to the planet Earth to start the Time of Radiance.
    "Your beautiful planet Earth is destined to be the most beautiful star in the universe. A planet of Light! Here, you will rejoin the remainder of the Universe in brotherly love and fellowship with God the Father.
    "People of Earth: We love you!! Do not scoff at these words. As surely as the Sun shines from the east to the west, so shall these things shortly come to pass!
    "The cataclysms will begin WITHOUT WARNING! Everything will happen so fast, you will not have time to think! Think on these things NOW!
    "Think; picture yourself standing with all the havoc around you: people screaming and running, others on their knees praying, automobiles crashing, glass breaking, buildings falling, ground shaking and gaping with huge cracks, debris falling all around you! THINK NOW!! WHAT SHALL I DO?? ANSWER: REMAIN CALM AND WITHOUT FEAR. MAINTAIN AN INNER PEACE OF MIND AND STEP INTO THE LEVITATION BEAMS WHICH FLOW FROM THE UNDERNEATH CENTER OF OUR SPACE CRAFT.
    "As you are informed now as to what to do, spread the word to everyone you know. Be faithful to God! The time is very short! Perhaps we shall no longer be able to restrain the tilt of the Earth's axis, as we have been able to do with our energy beams and transmitters for the past several years.
    "There is still a chance--a SLIGHT chance, that this great upheaval can be avoided. However, it will take extreme cooperation from you people of Earth--co-operation unlike you have ever exhibited before in this age.
    "1. Avoid giving off negative energy through your distrust, greed, hatred, and begin to help each other. By helping each other, you give off positive vibrations (energy). LOVE GOD! The positive energy in large mass will neutralize the weight of negative energy which has built up around the poles of your planet--this could keep it from tilting, if enough positive energy is received in time. Your planet is a living organism. Send mental positive energy by thanking the Earth for all its bountifulness you have received.
    "2. By whatever peaceful means at your disposal, put sufficient pressure on your government(s) to permit us to land our spaceships on your planet and meet with your leaders and offer them our assistance and technology. WE WILL NOT DO THIS UNTIL WE ARE ASSURED WE WILL NOT BE TREATED WITH HOSTILITY OR BE INCARCERATED. With the cooperation of your world governments, we can greatly help you in more orderly evacuation of your planet, if indeed it still becomes necessary--which it may! If it does not, then we can work together in the sharing of technology and live in brotherhood.
    "WE HOPE YOU WILL TAKE THESE WORDS ON FAITH, BUT IF NOT, DO RESEARCH AND PROVE THEM TO BE TRUE FOR YOURSELVES. MEDITATE DAILY AND YOU WILL FIND AND KNOW THE TRUTH. PEACE BE WITH YOU."
    At the conclusion of Yeorgos' program segment, Spotted Eagle again took center stage to make closing remarks and leave his special blessings with the group.
    He told of the extreme importance of the upcoming Mighty Council Gathering and said elaborate plans had been made for its success. He told those gathered that under the facade of filming a motion picture, the meeting could take place uninterrupted by human interference. He said there would be many such activities taking place at various places on the planet in order to make The Truth known. After the GATHERINGS there would no longer be doubts as to the existence of Space Brothers, and Earth man would know of the consequences he has brought upon himself. He said there would be other happenings which would also confirm the validness of these teachings.
    He chanted his appreciation to the group and to the "GRANDFATHER" and the lights were extinguished. The canyon was once again silent.

Editor's note: The following is another excerpt, from pages 41-44 (last excerpt is in the 4/19/94 CONTACT), of the very first work by "Dharma" called SIPAPU ODYSSEY. At the time of its writing, about seven years ago, it was thought to be a work of Fantasy. However, as time passes, SIPAPU is appreciated for its vivid message from God's Hosts and its "timing" clues for various events in the major planetary transition now well underway on Earth-Shan. See Back Page for ordering information.

ANCIENT REVELATIONS
    By Dorushka Maerd ("Dharma")
    It was evening when the groups began to gather up the canyon for holograms and speakers. As Steve and the Earth group joined the audience they noted many people whom they had not seen before. The gathering was situated in a widened area and those in attendance sat clustered facing a sheer cliff wall with an outcropping of rock at its base. As the natural light faded, it was replaced by a "spot-light" from the space craft which lit the "stage" area. It was wonderful as the sky was visible above the stream of light. They could watch the stars take their places in the universe while waiting for the session to begin.
    Spotted Eagle climbed to a point near the middle of the rock outcropping and raised his hands to the Heavens. There was the scent of smoke wafting on the air and Spotted Eagle carried some feathered items, in addition to a beautifully decorated, long-stemmed pipe. The audience fell into immediate silence as he took his place and prepared to speak.
    Spotted Eagle spoke of the Ancient Ones and of the relationships of every creation on Earth; of the relationship of humans to all of those creations. He spoke of the beauty and harmony of Earth as our mother, and as he spoke the cliff became a huge "screen" upon which was projected a collage of action pictures. He continued to narrate as scene after scene was illuminated before the group.
    The projections showed the devastation perpetrated by man on the two beautiful continents known as the Americas. Among those things shown were consequences of acid rain with dozens of examples of streams, rivers, large and small lakes, and oceans being polluted and destroyed; there were pictures of forests being poisoned by pollution, devastated by man for industry and cleared for agriculture. The consequential terrible flooding from the stripped watersheds was shown. He showed pictures of dozens of electric power plants, oil refineries, chemical and industrial plants belching forth pollution. He showed the destruction resulting from mining activities (there were also demonstrations of earth collapse into some of the underground mine shafts as the earth shifted). The examples seemed endless.
    Spotted Eagle even showed examples of man's desecration of Earth's most sacred areas; the human faces carved onto the face of magnificent Black Hills (one of the Indian's most sacred spiritual places). Diana was openly sobbing and Bob could not stop the flow of tears from his eyes. Somehow he knew the subject matter would not get easier as the evening progressed. He would be correct in that assumption.

FUTURE REVELATIONS
    John, too, was accompanied by projected visual holograms which made an individual have the feeling of actual participation within the scene itself. As he spoke, appropriate visualizations moved with his verbal illusions.
    He said he would simply be giving a description of things as directly handed down to him, without personal comment. He then launched into his teachings.
    "And it is said there shall be winds, and there shall be, in the time when it is winter; and the trees shall bow down their boughs, and the winds shall sting with the cold; and there shall be great suffering among the people and they shall fall down and cry for mercy.
    "And there shall be a mighty earthquake and it shall split in twain the country of North America, and it shall be as nothing the world has known before, for it shall be that there shall be a great part of the great land of the North Continent go down and a great sea shall form within her center part from the Dominion of Canada into the Gulf of Mexico.
    "And there shall be great ocean liners, liners which shall travel within its waters, which will be propelled by solar energy of the next age. But with this they shall be unable to travel east to west or from west to east, through what is now the Atlantic Ocean, for it shall have a mountain range which has been thrown up from the bottom of the Atlantic; and it shall be extended into the air to the altitude of ten thousand feet and it shall be the City of old, for it was the Light of the world. She went down amid a great shock and a great wave; and it shall be that she shall come up the same way as she went down.
    "And the west side be as the sheer side of granite, and it shall be without foothold; and the way shall be as the eagle flies from the place which is Upper Virginia three hundred miles due east; and at this point it shall be one thousand and eight hundred feet from the waters; and not an entrance through the land shall there be to the east, for it is not for them, which are to be the remnants, to communicate by water; for it shall be with a new science, and a new method shall be given unto them. For there is not a place which is that shall remain the same in its present state.
    "And not a person shall be left which is not prepared for that which shall be. And there are many called but few are chosen: for there are none which have been chosen which have not been carefully prepared; and they have been unto themselves true, and they have given credit where credit is due. And now it is given unto them to be the seed of the new Civilization which shall come upon the Earth.
    "And within the time which is left before this shall come upon the Earth, it shall be that many will be called: and they shall doubt; and they shall fear; and they shall faint; and they shall fall by the way; and they shall be in no wise, for it is given unto man to fear that which he does not understand--and for that does he wait.
    "And it is said there shall be winds, and there shall be the winds, and they shall be as none the Earth has known; and they shall be as the winds from the sea and from the land all rolled into one great tempest. And they shall be as the winds of the North and the South and East and the West, and they shall tear that which is in their path and they shall be as the reaper who mows down that which is in his path. And they shall sing with the bitterness of the cold. And they shall be as the elements of the Earth, for they shall contain both rain and wind; and the hail shall be as big as bird eggs, and it shall split that which it hits.
    "And it shall be that the suffering shall be great upon the Earth, for it is given unto man to know suffering. And he has not known such suffering before, and, when it is come upon him, he shall fall down and shall cry for mercy.
    "And it shall be that the winds too small be great upon the Earth--they shall blow East, West, North and South and not a place shall there be upon the Earth which shall escape the winds which bloweth; and when this tribulation has come upon the Earth, it shall be that there shall be many who have kept within the law.
    "And with the coming of the winds and belching of fire from within the Earth there shall be--MORE!"
    John continued by telling of how things would be. He said that no one would be responsible for the words of another nor would any man take upon himself that which would be done by another. Each entity would be responsible for his own. He said man had lost his identity with the Father God which had sent him and that if he would not awaken and return to the Father he would surely perish.
    John spoke on for a very long time giving illustration after illustration. He concluded by saying it was time to talk more about the present.

PJ 95
    CHAPTER 4
    REC #2 HATONN
    THU., MAY 12, 1994 12:31 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 269
    THU., MAY 12, 1994
    PROPHECIES
    DOOMSDAY 1999 A.D., Continued:
    ANCIENT PROPHECIES:
    THE WORLD ENDS BY 2000 A.D.
    [H: Check it out: The "prophets" can't even agree on a date? What if nothing happens? Well, you can depend on one thing: If nothing of prophecies happens as to destruction of a planet--you can count on the fact that if you do nothing about your social and political problems and with the natural changes set in motion AND those that will be used BY MAN to destroy and terrorize to gain power--it will certainly be a disastrous time of it.]

According to British astronomers John Gribbin and Stephen H. Plagemann (The Jupiter Effect: 1974), an even more dangerous condition will exist in May, 2000 A.D. for those of us who are here to observe it. At this time Mercury, Mars, and Earth will be in direct allineation with the huge planets Saturn and Jupiter [H: But what of Jupiter's destruction and blast-off in July 1994??], as well as with Pluto and the Earth's moon. Venus will also be close to Mercury in this cosmic line-up. The effect of powerful earthquakes brought about by this positioning might be strong enough to disturb the Earth's rotation, causing it to wobble on its axis and perhaps to bring about a magnetic reversal of the poles.

But this "worst case" situation, which is now being commented on with increasing frequency by present-day astronomers, geologists, and oceanographers was also noted and commented on by Berossus, a Babylonian astrologer-historian who lived more than 2,300 years ago. One wonders through what telescopic equipment and what lost techniques Berossus and the Babylonian magicians (then a word for astronomers) arrived at their calculations. The Roman poet, Seneca, related some 300 years later what Berossus originally caused to be inscribed in wedge-shaped cuneiform syllables pressed into wet clay tablets:

....these events take place according to the course of the stars; and affirm it so positively, as to assign the time for the Conflagration and the Deluge. He maintains that all terrestrial things will be consumed when the planets, which now are traversing their different courses, shall all coincide in the sign of Cancer, and be so placed that a straight line could pass directly through all their orbs. But the inundation will take place when the same conjunction of the planets shall occur in Capricorn. The first in the summer, the last in the winter of the year...

Berossus, in speaking of "the year" was referring to the sidereal year, the precession of the equinoxes, which takes 25,827 of our years. (This figure is the time it takes the Earth's polar axis, which changes in space from day to day, to return to its original position in space in relation to the zodiacal band. The twelve constellations of the zodiacal band as they succeed each other in the night sky have formed a convenient cosmic clock for Earth observers for many thousands of years.)

Was Berossus making a prophecy or merely an educated guess several millennia in advance of his time, based on many millennia of observation and research before his own era? The astronomical observations of distant antiquity, generally connected with prophecy, were often included in legends of the gods or disguised as a code, perhaps to restrict the information to the priestly caste. The extent of the sidereal year can be recognized in the sum of the crossed diagonals of the Great Pyramid at Gizeh which gave a total of 25,826.6 pyramidal inches. How did Berossus know about or the Fourth dynasty of Egypt measure the sidereal year? And this is only one example of cosmic information contained in the Great Pyramid.

Because of the scientific information still being discovered within the Great Pyramid, a belief has grown among psychics that there must be a message of prophecy indicated by measurements of the interior passageways, calculated by pyramidal inches. Measurements have revealed a series of breaks and variations built into the twists, turns, and protuberances of the galleries and inner chambers which are considered as indicative of important events in the past, the present, and the future. Believers in these prophecies have included at least one well known astronomer, Charles Piazzi Smyth, once the Astronomer Royal of Scotland. These predictions in stone are believed by many pyramidologists to have begun on a date equivalent to September 22, 4000 B.C., and will end on September 17, 2001 A.D., the end of the sixth millennium.

While remembering that this is an interpretive prophecy, mainly after the fact, it is still intriguing to observe that certain modern events appear to have been indicated in advance, that is, since the time the key was thought to have been discovered in the early part of the twentieth century--the gallery measurements apparently indicated critical events which would occur at dates corresponding to World War I, the Armistice, World War II, the Atomic Age, and crucial events of the fifties and seventies. But the measurements--and history itself--seem to break off in 2001.

A calculation by Heraclitus of Ephesus, a Greek philosopher of the Ionian school, can be interpreted as a forecast of the next world catastrophe. Ancient Greek cosmic outlook was influenced by a theory held by Plato and other philosophers that there were and would be periodic destructions of the Earth by fire and flood. Heraclitus, who was not influenced by Plato's account of the destruction of Atlantis, since he predated him, calculated that the world would be destroyed again in 10,800 years, counting from the last time it suffered almost total destruction. If we take Heraclitus' time span of recurring catastrophes and calculate it from a date in Plato's account of the sinking of Atlantis (9,000 years before his time) we obtain a date for the next catastrophe fairly close to the end of the second millennium. [H: Ah, but Plato was WRONG in just about everything he presented...including "Philosophy" in which he was supposed to be totally "expert".] This theory was proposed centuries before our present year count began. It is one more instance of a correlation in time of ancient predictions of catastrophes, kept alive in various world traditions throughout the centuries.

Scientific expertise and cosmic information interpreted through legends mixed with prophecy sometimes occur in remote corners of the world far removed from the advanced cultures of Egypt, Greece, and Mesopotamia.

The Hopi, a small Amerindian tribe of very ancient traditions, apparently knew that the Earth turned on its axis. In the Hopi legend the axis of the Earth was guarded by a pair of cosmic giants who, when they left their positions, caused the Earth to falter in its spin, resulting in the end of a world and the start of a new era, eventually to be followed by still another. The beginning of the end of the present or Fourth World is considered by the Hopi to have already started and will be consummated after the appearance of a now invisible star, rushing toward Earth from space. Strangely, the Hopi concept of catastrophe caused by the Earth fluttering on its axis is a preoccupation among certain scientists of today and yesterday who, attributing the future cause to overloading of ice on the poles, shifting of the inner magma tides of the Earth, a series of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, or a cosmic collision or near collision, foresee basically the same results as the Hopi prophetic visions--the world's end in earthquake and fire.

Toltec-Aztec world-ending concepts also prophesied that the present world or sun would end within the present era by earthquakes, a cataclysmic denouement shared by Berossus of Babylon, ancient prophets, medieval seers, and a number of modern astronomers and psychics.

Within the Judeo-Christian religious tradition there exist in the Bible, as expressed by some of the Old Testament prophets, predictions in which, although the years are not mentioned, certain conditions are specified which seem to locate the end of the present world within our own time period, very close to now, the final days being identified as the time soon after the Jews have been established once more in their own land. At this time, as written in Zechariah 14, the Lord declares: "...I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle..." these prophecies are also contained within Ezekiel chapters 36, 37, 38; in Daniel, 11, 12, 14; Joel 2 and 3; and Isaiah 23 and 24.

In the Book of Ezekiel we find a specific reference in the Lord's prophecy to Ezekiel recalling the scattering of Israel "among the heathen" in the past. But the Lord promises that He will "gather you out of all countries and will bring you into your own land..." and that "...the wastes shall be builded... and the desolate land shall be tilled..." and "...the waste cities shall be filled with flocks of men... I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountain of Israel."

However, further along in Ezekiel's prophecy, we find that a great invasion shall come from "Gog" in the north and a great war will ensue when "everyman's hand will be against his brother." This prophecy continues with a promise of divine intervention--"with pestilence and with blood... and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands... an overflowing rain and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone... and I shall send a fire on Magog..." and "seven months shall the house of Israel be burying them."

These predictions have been interpreted by many Biblical students as a direct reference to the final battle of Armageddon, when Jerusalem will be attacked by many nations and the next millennium will be at hand. As this attack and threat of attack is located within the present century, if we link it to the prophesied return of the Jews to Israel, we have the feeling that Biblical prophecy is being corroborated by events in the daily press.

Hal Lindsey, author and theological student (The Late Great Planet Earth, 1970), even suggests a battle plan, based on Daniel's prophecies such as, "At the time of the end (italics added) the king of the south shall push at him (Israel) and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind... with chariots, with horsemen, and with many ships..." A somewhat free interpretation of the above and the ensuing verses indicates to the author a Russian amphibious assault to the south of Israel, to coincide with an invasion from the northern flank to push down through Israel north to south before the final battle is joined at Armageddon. After this conflict the Day of Judgment will come: "...many of them that sleep in the dust of the Earth shall awake, some to everlasting life and some to shame and contempt."

The prophecies in Joel deal with destruction before a future Day of Judgment as they describe: "...wonders in the heavens and in the Earth, blood and fire, and pillars of smoke--the sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood, before the great doom, one with cosmic overtones: "...the windows from on high are opened, and the foundations of the Earth do shake... the Earth is utterly broken down... The Earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard... it shall fall and not rise again... The Lord maketh the Earth empty... and turneth it upside down..."

In the New Testament the mystical and frequently obscure Book of Revelation of St. John of Patmos contains vivid descriptions of the catastrophes which will occur during the approaching period of the Apocalypse and the Final Judgment and refers to a final battle, the greatest of Earth's history. This will be the Battle of Armageddon (Meggido, on the map) in which will contend an attacking army of 200,000 cavalry spouting "fire, smoke, and brimstone", which is how modern armored cavalry units would appear to a prophet of ancient times. Mention is made and interpreted by some students of the Bible as a recognizable reference to thermonuclear warfare, of the power "to scorch men with fire" and that men were "scorched with great heat and blasphemed the name of God..." and of an earthquake "such as was not since men were upon the Earth so mighty an earthquake and so great," and that "...every island fled away, and the mountains were not found..."

There is even a passage in Zechariah 14 which, in describing the effects of a future battle, reads:

Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes...

Two phenomenon familiar to observers of the effect of atomic bombs. Also reminiscent of what one hopes we will avoid in the future is a forewarning contained in the Book of Esdras of the Apocrypha which tells of

...great and mighty clouds... shall rise to destroy all the Earth and its inhabitants... and they shall destroy cities and walls, mountains and hills, trees of the forest and grass of the meadows and their grain... no one shall be left to cultivate the Earth or to sow it...

In the Gospel according to St. Luke and also mentioned by St. Matthew there is a prophecy attributed to Jesus Christ which describes a period wherein "Jerusalem encompassed with armies" will be a sign of the approaching Final Judgement:

When you shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified; for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by. Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall be from heaven. And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the Earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

The Biblical prophecies doubtless contributed strongly to the medieval conviction that the world would end with the first millennium. When it did not do so the feeling of relief and thankfulness felt in the European Middle Ages may have encouraged the building of the vast cathedrals which flowered during this era, and no doubt, because of religious fervor, increased the zeal of the subsequent Crusades. Somewhat later, in the early 1350s the Black Death appearing suddenly in Europe and causing the deaths of a third of the population, with resulting breakdown of society and widespread madness, was thought by man, before it abated and life went on, to be the actual end of the world. After this visitation popular belief began to consider that perhaps Doomsday had been postponed, at least until the second millennium.

Some of the medieval European prophets made written predictions, often printed at the time, so that one can be fairly sure that they were not predated, that seem to link themselves to the events of today. Sometimes even the future year is specifically mentioned as in the case of Nostradamus who wrote in the middle of the 1500s:

The year one thousand nine hundred and ninety nine,
    the seventh month,
    A great frightening king will come from the sky,
    To raise the great king of Angoulmois,
    Before and afterwards Mars will reign uninterrupted.

This prediction has been variously interpreted by modern observers, as an atom bomb, a rogue planet, or an air attack, possibly by the Chinese (depending on a cryptic reading of Angoulmois as "Mongol").

Nostradamus limited the power of the British Empire, before it started, to 300 years. The peculiar ability of Nostradamus in predicting details of incidents hundreds of years in advance is especially notable in his description of the capture of Louis XVI by revolutionaries and his being brought back to the Tuileries (not yet constructed) and puns on the names of two participants, hundreds of years before their births. Because of the almost uncanny accuracy of some of his predictions many persons, other than psychics, are watching with considerable interest to see what will happen in the seventh month of 1999. Nostradamus also indicates several other possible dooms or combinations of catastrophes at the end of this millennium such as:

The world near its last period,
    Saturn will come back again, late.

The reference to Saturn is an interesting one as this will be one of the important planets in the planetary alignment of 1990, at which time some modern astronomers have suggested that the influence that the great planets in allineation will have on the molten tides inside the Earth, pushing the rocky tectonic plates together, may set off a series of catastrophic earthquakes, especially on the fault lines. There seems to be an incredible reference to tectonic plates in another quatrain:

The fire at the center of the Earth
    Will make the new city tremble.
    Two great rocks will contend
    Against each other for a long time
    And then Arethusa shall color the new river red...

(Arethusa: A classic allusion to a spring coming from the Earth.)

One of the most frequently contemplated dooms of modern prophets concerns the rising of the waters of the sea, since climactically or artificially induced melting of considerable portions of the stored ice at the north and south poles would raise sea levels hundreds of feet. [H: THIS IS TOTAL HOGWASH!] This would have specially catastrophic results for the modern world where so many of the great cities are seaports, and so large a portion of the population is clustered on the coastal plains often only a few feet above sea level. Nostradamus, in a letter of dedication written to his son, Caesar, on March 1, 1555, wrote: "Before the universal conflagration there shall happen so many inundations that there shall scarce be any land that shall not be covered by water...." In the same letter he seems again to indicate the present millennium as an end of this "revolution" for humanity:

We are now in the seventh millinary which ends all and brings us near the eighth which is where the great God shall make an end of this revolution....

His reference to the end of the seventh millennium can be interpreted as the five thousand years between the Biblical Creation and the birth of Christ, with two thousand years added to that to mark the end of humanity as we now know it. He is more definite in his letter to Henry II of France when he specifies the signs by which it will be recognized:

There will be a solar eclipse more dark and gloomy than any since the creation of the world, except after the death of Christ. And it shall be in the month of October that a great movement of the globe will happen, and it will be such that one will think the gravity of the Earth has lost its natural balance and that it will be plunged into the abyss and perpetual blackness of space. There will be portents and signs in the spring, extreme changes, nations overthrown, and mighty earthquakes.

Another seer of the Middle Ages, who lived before Nostradamus and was known to history as Mother Shipton, specialized in writing the future history of England in couplets. She apparently had an unusual ability to foretell developments in countries that had not yet been mapped by Europeans, such as the USA and Australia, and even to foretell and describe the use of products not yet known in Europe, such as potatoes and tobacco.

As to the catastrophic ending of the world, she seems to have placed it 400 years after her time, adding certain feminine details for future identification, when she rhymes:

When women dress like men and trousers wear,
    And cut off all their locks of hair,
    When pictures look alive with movements free,
    When ships like fishes swim beneath the sea,
    When men outstripping birds can soar the sky,
    Then half the world, deep drenched in blood,
    SHALL DIE.

Mother Shipton apparently claimed that the world would end in 1981 but a publisher of the nineteenth century, republishing some of her rhymes, apparently doctored the 1981 to 1881, thereby causing a near panic until the date was past. [H: Still think nobody ever tampers with anything important?]

Others among the world's great religions also specify in their traditions a fateful time in their history occurring in about 2000 A.D., which of course would not occur in their traditional count although in years it comes out the same as the Western system of counting time.

In archaeological and other scientific terms 2000 A.D. is often referred to as 2000 C.E. (common era) and B.C. as B.C.E. (before common era) in an effort to render the scientific count of years more religiously neutral inasmuch as almost all national units now use the calendar whose identifying letters hitherto have stood for "Before Christ" or "In the Year of our Lord." It is nevertheless remarkable that religions and traditions with no common starting point coincide in their prophecies of a date in Western count 2000 A.D. which will signify an end or new beginning of humanity.

[H: I am going to interrupt right here to tell you about "2000" and its REAL IMPORTANCE. It is the year 2000 in which THE PLAN of the New World Order and total control of your planet by Satanic influence and massive oppression of all people save the Elite is planned to be in full operation. How handy that the "prophecies" have been adjusted to coincide with that PLANNED EVENT! THE ENTIRE ABSURD FOOLISHNESS IS SET TO DISALLOW ANY QUESTION OF THOSE THINGS WHICH MAN PLANS TO BRING AGAINST THIS PLACE AND YOU OF THE PLANET IN HIS EVIL CONTRIBUTIONS TO DESTRUCTION. You are as sleeping lambs who are manipulated according to the whims of the adversary who KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS DOING! GOD gave unto you thinking minds and BRAINS and it confounds my own comprehension that you REFUSE TO USE EITHER! WHY THINK YE THAT WE HAVE FOCUSED ON THE DASTARDLY ACTIVITIES SURROUNDING THE PROJECTION OF YEAR 2000 AND "THE PLAN"? THE ONLY THING SET FOR TOTAL DESTRUCTION IS FREEDOM OF HUMAN SPECIES AND A LOT LESS POPULATION THROUGH ALL SORTS OF INCREDIBLY DASTARDLY ACTS WHICH HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD!]

For example, Buddhist tradition placed the end of the present world at 2,500 years from the birth of Gautama Siddartha, the Buddha, at which time mankind will be redeemed by Maitreya, the future Buddha, and Gautama Siddartha, it may be noted, lived 2,500 years ago.

Tibetan and Mongolian Buddhist tradition had long foretold the end of the rule of the Dalai Lamas and a whole way of life after the reign of the thirteenth. This prophecy was fulfilled, as predicted, with the onrush of Communist troops from China. [H: Who said???]

Hinduism calculates the age of humanity as the yuga (epoch) of Kali, the Goddess of Destruction, and this is the age now drawing to a close.

The force for preservation in Hindu theogony, Vishnu, has already saved humanity on a number of occasions [H: Really, and WHO told you THAT?], symbolically appearing as a savior in the form of a fish, tortoise, boar, man-lion, dwarf, Parashurama (Rama with the ax), Rama, Krishna, and Buddha. He will finally appear, soon, as Kalki, a white horse, destined to destroy the present world and take humanity to a different, higher plane. [H: Do any of you see what foolishness is afoot? Good grief, readers...! God needs none of this garbage to relate to man--the facts are that all the drivel is to allow for everything to have an EXCUSE when the predictions are proven to be pure trash. All of you who expect to just be "raptured off" just because you think and believe there was someone who perished at your hands and SAVED you--are full of it...! These concepts are as primitive in perception and reality as ANY ever projected by any insane mind. You are ending up basing everything on the MAGIC of some illusion out there somewhere--when you are the illusion right where you ARE. Why would WE want a bunch of primitive and ignorant savages aboard the perfection of order established from REALITY of universal LAW?? You are planning on a physical human to somehow appear and all your human ignorance be wiped away and you go a place of joy and full KNOWING--out of the depths of a jungle of evil interpretation? Forget it, for there is no magic, no mysticism, and no DO IT FOR YOU. Your enemies, very human in every aspect, fully plan on your foolish mysticism and witchery magic to cover their dastardly deeds right up and THROUGH YOUR DEMISE! NO INDEED, THE SHIPS WILL NOT BE CROWDED THIS DAY!]

In the very heart of Asia, in the deserts of Mongolia and the mountain reaches of Tibet there has existed for many centuries the mysterious and mystical tradition of Arghati and its ruler, the King of the World. Arghati is believed by many to be an actual inner world existing under the high plateau in the mountains of Central Asia, a series of huge caverns with secret entrances to the surface of the Earth through which ancient tribes sometimes entered and there continued a hidden civilization down to the present day. This underground Shangri-la is still believed to exist underneath the Communist-dominated surface and whenever its ruler, the King of the World, makes prophecies the birds and animals on the surface of the Earth suddenly become silent. Hundreds of years ago the King of the World made a prophecy which, counting from the time it was purportedly given, falls, as do so many other predictions, within the latter part of the twentieth century.

Men will increasingly neglect their souls... The greatest corruption will reign on Earth. Men will become like bloodthirsty animals, thirsting for the blood of their brothers. The crescent will become obscured and its followers will descend into lies and perpetual warfare... The crowns of kings will fall... There will be a terrible war between all the Earth's peoples... entire nations will die... Hunger... crimes unknown to law... formerly unthinkable to the world... The persecuted will demand the attention of the whole world... the ancient roads will be filled with multitudes going from one place to another... the greatest and most beautiful cities will perish by fire... Families will be dispersed... faith and love will disappear... within 50 years there will be 18 years of war and cataclysms... Then the peoples of Agharti will leave their subterranean caverns and will appear on the surface of the Earth.

It is noteworthy that all the ancient predictions of doom, most of them fixing Doomsday within our own era, concern a mixture of final warfare, earthquakes, tempests, worldwide volcanic eruptions, and overwhelming floods. Most of them deal with especially destructive warfare, with perhaps a suggestion that it will be a sign of, or a contribution to, final doom.

END OF EXCERPT

In the next writing we will take up that which is referred to as prophecies of the Gulf Breeze Six [soldiers from the Gulf War]. With everything we have written in the past four years about the actions of your ongoing experiments and such--HOW CAN YOU CONTINUE TO ACCEPT SUCH GARBAGE AS A BANQUET? The Gulf Breeze Prophecies, for goodness sakes, were made through a Ouija board in one of the cutest mind-manipulation experiments of your time linked with total relaying of DESIRED information. You ate it up like ice cream with nothing save absolute awe at such coincidences of happenings as they now unfold. Why do you think these nice children were given "honorable discharges" and turned out onto the public like soothsayers? Oh sleepyheads!!

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#095, HEAVE-UP (Phase One)

PJ 95
    CHAPTER 5
    REC #1 HATONN
    FRI., MAY 13, 1994 10:04 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 270
    FRI., MAY 13, 1994
    GOLD IN THEM-THAR VAULTS!
    I realize it is very nice for you to get confirmation of things of which I share, from Earth-level humans from the "inside". So, in that vein, today is a good day.

You all want to know to the moment when something will happen and I remind you that as long as man can tamper--it is impossible to calculate all the probabilities and possibilities. But let us look this day at the economy and what is afoot and PLANNED for the FIRST WEEK OF JULY, 1994.

NEW MONEY
    There is a terrible confusion as to just "how" to handle a money (currency) shift. It TODAY appears (and this comes from some Treasury Department operatives) that the more simple way to handle the money is back again to the colored currency already printed, dispersed and waiting at appropriate outlet locations. It can later then be shifted into legitimate "dollar" accounting within the Treasury Department of the Government.

That change-out is scheduled for, and I suggest you simply count on the 1st but I suspect it will be offered around your holiday of July 4th which will fall on a Monday.

The gold in amounts enough to cover a gold-standard BASE in the U.S. was received in the U.S. LAST WEEK in massive quantities. There is more where that came from but this is plenty to now finalize plans for change-out. The "bugs" have now been pretty well worked out of the system and it appears there is no reason to change the plans from this point on.

A lot of political "stuff" has been bargained for silencing UNTIL after July one, so you can guess that this is pretty accurate as to probability. Just HOW they will do it is not important at this moment.

How do I know about these things? Because I and mine have been involved in the transactions since before any of your nerds were aware--we set up the scenario and, yes indeed, our people are involved. I can guarantee you that the Phoenix Institute for Research & Education, Ltd., for you participants, WILL NO LONGER BE UNDER CONSIDERATION FROM IMPACT FROM THE "DARK" CRUSADERS!

There are some 150,000 TONS of gold now in the states--ready. The valuation will be at approximately today's value but I believe you can see that there will have to be a greater incline in value as we move along. It is not necessary for there is more metal but, to base a currency for nations, the value of the metal will need to match the flow. We have spoken of this often so I will not concern with it here.

So what about involvement with a Space Command? Chelas, there have always been at least one Pleiadian on the Com-12 (MJ-12) Council since onset and I am in direct communications CONSTANTLY as is Comte. St. Germaine who would be better recognized as a Phalyr from the Osirus Group than a Pleiadian as such but comes most recently from the Pleiadian system as recognized from Orion as a Physion. I would more closely resemble that which would be recognized as an Arquilion. (Meaning: Arc as in Arch "angel" and "lion" meaning place of the Christ--or Godhead. I represent "the places of the Lion". Believe it or not--it matters not, to me, whether or not this is reasonable or that you can "believe it"! My TEAM is coming together nicely and they are now becoming aware of what their task is in this reclamation of a nation and humanity. Ones of our "races" who sit to your councils are into the multiple of hundreds (in years of your counting) of age. THE ARQUILIONS have been recognized forever but until now the motivation of presence has been unknown. That is because we are the HOSTS of GOD and THAT IS our motivation. We are the informers (teachers, messengers) to prepare and reclaim in goodness that which has fallen into evil and unbalance. We are the ones sent to bring God's children home to safety and the security of the Father's wings. WE ARE THE PHOENIX! WE HAVE RETURNED!

Some who know of the councils and who attends will be asking me who is who and which is which? No, I do not want my scribe to know that information as of yet. Suffice it to say, that things are flowing nicely--and you are seeing the interesting and mysterious way in which God performs HIS WONDERS!

Does this mean that the "bad stuff" is over? NO, IT IS ONLY BEGINNING AS FAR AS THE NASTY AFFRONTS ARE CONCERNED, IN ALL PROBABILITY, BUT YOU ARE IN FOR A LOT OF SURPRISES, DISAPPOINTMENTS AND PLEASANT HAPPENINGS.

There is still far too much which is too dangerous for Dharma to carry in her consciousness so we will not speak of it--there will be more and more confirmations coming from elsewhere so that the picture will become more clearly seen.

I suggest you be prepared for whichever course the Big Boys set up. This can mean anything from very limited exchange amounts per person to a phase-in of colored paper.

The first approach was to bottom-out the system through total collapse but that can now be averted by the stabilization by gold. This would not save the "market" but the "market" is the Elitist manipulation toy anyway. If you are among my people--I suggest you seriously contemplate getting out of the market, but I have suggested that for some time now. How about buying gold? Well, I can't speculate for if things go downhill, there may well be a confiscation of excess stored gold to control supply and demand as to value.

Will this "fix" everything? NO, partly because of the outstanding and MASSIVE debts which are legitimate--against the U.S., such as the "Treasurygate" debts, Gold Certificates, etc. However, it is one reason you can expect a heavy rise in gold prices because of this massive value demand. The Big Boys will tell you this is ALL of the gold available--IT IS NOT! However, there is a great difference in the very low per ounce price paid for the metal and what the new value will reach which CAN bail out your national obligations. I am not talking about the banker's debts that they have socked you with--I believe you should toss out all the bank's illegal deals. But, we'll see what you as a nation of sleepyheads will do about it....

I ask that you not nag me further about this for I will offer suitable bulletins as we move along and I personally am not interested in YOUR personal druthers or game-playing to get the most for the least. We are about God's work and have no intent to play a game of "get the most". You who have shared generously will gain reward and this is your message. You who have just wanted to tinker while pulling our work DOWN, had better just watch out because the government is going to be onto everybody like super-glue so, if you have not bothered to learn your guidance lessons--be most cautious, is my suggestion.

PJ 95
    CHAPTER 6
    REC #1 HATONN
    SAT., MAY 14, 1994 10:03 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 271
    SAT., MAY 14, 1994
    DIFFERENCES
    As we sit to write this morning, let me first take time to say some things which will be confounding and disconcerting to many of you readers. However, as you ponder upon the REALITY of existence and the things which must be accomplished, you will, hopefully, find insight into the various facets of necessary sequence.

Yesterday I broached the subject of various brother-tribes. I purposely left out those who are just "experiencing" and "observing" because we have neither the time nor space at this point to go into those details at this time.

However, as you are coming into a whirlpool of information and ones are beginning to experience truth in pathway (and most of you who "think" this is happening to you--it is NOT!), we must begin to merge activities. I will NOT give forth information "before its time" but our people need insight as well as the readers who simply dig for the sensationalism, mystic perceptions and/or guidelines. Our thrust in action will always be a shifting off to the HUMAN expression who KNOWS--and I DO NOT speak of spiritual advancement for I find almost no truthbringers scattered about. Almost all those that I experience and observe have tainted their teachings with that which they, as humans, find expeditious and suitable AS HANDED DOWN THROUGH GENERATIONS--AND IS ALMOST ALL INCORRECT.

Our journey today is to open the roadways to Truth in experience through the gifted leaders being awakened to their role. YOU will not agree with almost all of the ones CHOSEN as, in some manner or another, you will find it against teachings you perceived were of God and Creator's blessings. Remember, as I have told you before, YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF THE REALITY OF GOD, ALIEN SPACE BROTHERS OR, IN FACT, YOUR OWN PROJECTION INTO THIS "PLAY".

I, for instance, can give you in detail the difference in my Command and that which is generally recognized as "Ashtar's" command. Why is there difference? Why are there different races and species on your planet? "Ashtar", itself, in terminology, is "a Command", not a cute little space being. There IS a Commander and for identification this Commander is recognized by simply, "Ashtar". I have almost NOTHING to do with THAT Command. It is a tremendously large BRAIN, as in computer system. Your closest thing to this system would be recognized as your computer system called "the Beast". Is Ashtar a Beast? Well, I guess, sometimes--but that is beside the point. His purpose is to tag every living being and would, at a time of necessary evacuation, have every living thing "wire tapped" for expeditious removal or "rejection". St. Peter? Perhaps. I suggest you STOP your silly efforting to find secret mysticism in everything. Example? JerUSAlem! This is pure balderdash and a game of distraction. What's in a name? Anything you want to choose to be in a name.

What we are about these days is early awakening to understanding that in some of these "Committees", even the perceived "Dark" councils--sit what you call extraterrestrials.. I assure you that on at least one very, very important Council--sit at least two alien brothers who were present among your "Founding Fathers". Ah, indeed, they are old--but when you are not concerned about ‘AGE', the expeditious takes precedence over the observed generality.

So, who am I? I am that which represents the Hosts--or the "Wayshowers" of Lighted Grace and expression of goodly portent, intent and perfection in those intentions. This DOES NOT MEAN that the majority of the "visitors" are even goodly sports--most are NOT. Therefore, "a couple of goodly actions and all will be fine and dandy", is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

You will, however, be given "the method (way) to transfer the basic structure into one of honor, integrity and equality of acceptance" as you move through the passages and activities. God always provides THE WAY if man will but choose that particular passage. Man has never shown any desire to achieve such perfection, so mostly the exercises become more Earth-binding experiences instead of learning Truth into KNOWING soul perfection.

Do "I" have the most "clout"? , YES--but I and mine are not interferers or interventionists. We are here to see to our mission: bringing the WORD, the TRUTH and the LIGHT. In other words, the actions of physical plane will be as "man" allows or structures it to be. We will build places for remnant (ours) passage and lay a foundation of example and production and service while making available the transportation to necessary security of OUR people. Anyone who wishes to BECOME one of OUR people is certainly welcome to join us, and you aren't going to be able to tell by skin color, size, breed, or anything, who those are. You had best go look into the mirror and then consider your own ACTIONS and you can discern, pretty well, if you are honest. Pretending will not "cut it" longer, good buddies, for it will be your soul intent that brings the final sorting, placement and JUDGMENT of self as projected. It is from WITHIN that the KNOWING of status is recognized--no matter where you are, who you are, or your purpose here. If the response to the "image" is more excuses, a new tale of lies to fool mankind--so be it. If you REALLY believe the lies, you had better take a really good hard look at self--because simple brain function knows when you lie and when you speak truly. "I" don't care which you are or do--except as to how it affects MY PEOPLE. YOU are certainly most welcome to DENY me or my existence. It is not my business as to what you think about me. More important: WHAT MIGHT I THINK ABOUT YOU? So, to answer that one--basically, I don't think about you at all if you deny me. Further, if you DENY me before God and Men, I MOST CERTAINLY SHALL DENY YOU BEFORE GOD. Moreover, I shall allow the adversary to do that which he will--with you. This is usually a rather dastardly and mean evolvement of physically negative responses.

When we find ones who involve themselves deliberately and detrimentally within or against my mission or my people, I turn them over to those entities who function in such capacity of game-keeper or warden. What happens with those entities is, again, not my business. Your church doctrines and teachers thereof have so lied to you from their own ignorance as to be amusing if it were not so incredibly dastardly. NO, I do not expect a BIG lift-off or a "RAPTURE" of any sort in transition into GLORY! I do expect a lot of physical deaths and ascension as recognized by "soul's" infinite ability to continue. There are a lot of souls already departed through migration--both good and bad. You are populated by millions of soulless beings experiencing a physical expression.

As to "Prophecies", I would say that there are as many possible "endings" to YOUR PLAY as there are ones of you. However, the reason you can count on "prophecies" as written (no matter how written) to be fulfilled is because the writers of the play are already in control--subject to possibilities of "free-will mankind" changing his mind. There will not, however, be a mass turnabout of ALL mankind prior to depopulation of the planet and clearance of the numbers of inbred "animal" life. How do you note "animal" vs. souled man? Sometimes you obviously can't. However, you can look into that which breaks ALL laws of God and Creation and discern pretty well who you would want to travel in your adjacent seat on the plane. If he advocates illicit, illegal and horrendous behavior while spreading deadly disease with every breath--you would not desire his presence as your mate, now, would you? Spouting "unconditional love" will NOT CUT THE MUSTARD, my good friends. That very spouting becomes the biggest lie of all and dirties the name and the terms: goodness, love and Godliness. GOD IS LOADED WITH CONDITIONS, AND SELECTION AND DISCIPLINE ARE ULTIMATELY HIS!

I always am both amused and astounded that you would think that I, as Commander of a mission, would be a sleazy wimp of some kind. What makes ye think these stupid thoughts? Ah, I thought so--those nice teachers who drain you of your assets while pointing at another, and lead you through the tin rings through thine noses. Tin? Yes, for THEY TAKE THE GOLD and let you blame OTHERS that ye have but sharp-edged tin bindings.

But you disagree? Why? How? WHO CARES? If you want naught to do with me or mine--go thine way! Where did you COME BY YOUR PERCEPTIONS? ARE THEY REALLY BUILT ON TRUTH IN FOUNDATION? Oh, you have read a thing or two that I have spoken? You have even sat in on a meeting or two? And, you didn't like the discipline and unattachment of myself and my program? I do not have a "church" or "group", "commune" or "mystical game-playing bunch of acceptors at all idiotic costs!" I HAVE A MISSION! I WILL FULFILL MY MISSION AS WILL MY TEAM! What good does it do to go into groupies and deny, taunt, assault and babble about those who choose to work in God's vineyards? What gains you in this endeavor?

I am interested in Leon's notation that he "still shares things from the CONTACT which seem suitable...." So? Good, but am I supposed to be pleased, humble, touched, irritated or??? I do not note the name on the subscription listing! Further, when the next thing you speak is that "the wildlife at Ekkers' eat better than some of the people...!" Unconditional love? You came, Leon, enjoyed and WERE PAID for whatever work you did around the home that USED TO BE EKKERS. Good grief, you people, the Phoenix Church of Christ is domiciled in Phoenix, Arizona--it is not something belonging to Ekkers!! How dare you ones speak in such total ignorance and lies?!?! as you project around the nation. Do you expect ME to have no anger, no loss of patience? Forget it, good brothers, not only do I respond--in anger, but I am to that very point at this very moment and when the sword of truth falls upon the necks of the liars and cheats--it will be an interesting thing. I DO NOT PROTECT THOSE WHO DENY ME! Creator can do that which He will--NOT ME!

Men are given their opportunity to serve and change. Never is it too late in hours, to change. But few change toward God--only further away from HIM. I NEITHER FORCED NOR COERCED ANY MAN, WOMAN OR CHILD TO COME TO MY PROXIMITY OR ASKED THEM TO SERVE IN ANY WAY PAST THAT WHICH THEY OFFERED AND VOLUNTEERED. NOW YOU ANGER BECAUSE YOUR VOLUNTEERING IS NOT SUITABLE TO YOU OR ANOTHER CLAIMS YOUR SERVICE TO BE SOMEHOW "MENIAL". BETTER MENIAL THAN NOT AT ALL. PONDER IT.

주제글 정보