PJ 91
CHAPTER 7
REC #3 HATONN
SAT., APR. 2, 1994 3:14 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 229
APR. 2, 1994,
Continuation: DEFRAUDING AMERICA, Part 12
by Rodney Stich
KILLINGS OCCURRING IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES
Francis John Nugan operated a covert CIA proprietary known as Nugan-Hand Bank in Australia. After the cover was blown on Nugan-Hand by a Hong Kong financial reporter, Nugan was found shot to death, holding a rifle with an unspent bullet in the bolt-action operated chamber. Nugan had information on CIA links to money laundering, drugs, and other criminal activities that threatened to expose a fundamental operational pattern. [H: I had observed in the last writing that he was shot by an unfired bullet--WRONG. This is even worse, however, as this means that he killed himself and then hand operated the chamber mechanism and, dead, got a bullet into the chamber.]

Thomas Wilhite threatened to expose the CIA role in Bishop, Baldwin, Rewald, Dillingham, and Wong to newspaper reporters. He died in a plane crash within 24 hours of making that threat. Wilhite was a friend of Ron Rewald, who was the fall guy when its cover was blown by a Honolulu television re-porter.

Houshang Lavi worked with Iranian arms dealer Cyrus Hashemi (now deceased) on covert arms sales to Iran. Shortly after trying to obtain documents establishing arms sales between the United States and Iran through Israel, an assassination at-tempt was made on his life.

Anson Ng was shot to death a month before Casolaro's murder. Ng was in Guatemala working for Financial Times to interview Jimmy Hughes, who had important information on misconduct relating to murders occurring on the Cabazon Indian reservation. Hughes had fled to Central America to escape the fate of other informants who had been killed, or prosecuted by Justice Department officials.

Jonathan Moyle was a journalist investigating the sale of military equipment by arms merchants in Chile to Iraq as part of a CIA operation. Moyle was killed in April 1990, while in Santiago, Chile.

Arnold Raphel was one of several top officials in the Carter Administration participating in the October Surprise operation. He was killed in a plane crash with Pakistani President Mohammad Zia ul-Haq (August 17, 1988), in which sabotage is suspected.

Mohammed Ali Rajai, a former Iranian official, reportedly met with George Bush and William Casey on October 18, 1980, just prior to their flying to Paris to formalize the October Surprise agreement. Rajai was killed in a bomb blast in his Teheran office.

Cyrus Hashemi was a key party in the October Surprise operation, and was killed after stating to a reporter that his arms sales to Iran were part of the October Surprise operation.

Shahpur Bahktiar, an Iranian living near Paris, had evidence proving the existence of the October Surprise operation. He was killed on August 6, 1991.

Mehdi Hashemi was head of Khomeini's office for export of militant Islamic fundamentalism, and a part of the October Surprise operation. He was executed in Iran on September 21, 1987.
Hassan Sabra, chief editor of the Lebanese weekly Al Shiraa, who had been exposing the October Surprise and arms-for-hostages operation, was shot on September 21, 1987, the same day that Mehdi Hashemi was executed in Tehran.

Sadegh Ghotbzadeh was foreign minister of Iran during the Iranian hostage crisis, who negotiated with the CIA in the October Surprise operation. Ghotbzadeh encouraged Ayatollah Khomeini to go along with the October Surprise scheme advanced by the Americans. In October Surprise, Secretary of State Alexander Haig's aide, Michael Ledeen, tipped off the Khomeini regime to an alleged coup attempt involving Ghotbzadeh, resulting in his death.

Ayatollah Mohammed Beheshti reportedly sent a representative to the October 1980 Paris meeting. Beheshti was killed by a bomb explosion at the Islamic Republic Party headquarters in Iran on June 28, 1981.

Glenn Souham was a business partner of Iranian arms dealer Cyrus Hashemi and Adnan Khashoggi. He was killed, which silenced a possible informant.

Mohammed Zia ul-Hag, President of Pakistan was killed in a sabotaged plane crash on August 17, 1988, following a falling out with the CIA.

John Friedrich was a close ally of Colonel Oliver North and Amiram Nir, and had considerable knowledge of the Iran-Contra operation and the Justice Department's theft of the Inslaw PROMIS software. Friedrich and his body-guard were shot and killed in Sale, Australia. According to CIA-operative Michael Riconosciuto, Friedrich was the third party that he was using to try to set up an interview with Michael Hand of the covert CIA Nugan-Hand Bank for an Australian television station. Friedrich owned a company (National Security Council) dealing in search and rescue equipment. Friedrich's real name may have been Haffenberger before he moved to Australia.

Amiram Nir was involved with Colonel Oliver North in various arms sales and the Iran-Contra affair, and was to be a major witness in North's forthcoming trial. If he had appeared, his testimony threatened to expose President Reagan and Vice President Bush, Oliver North, Israel's Prime Minister Peres, the Mossad, and the CIA, among others. He was reportedly writing a book on his experiences. Israel's Mossad investigated Nir's death and determined that he was killed by a woman friend who he had met earlier, and now was a CIA contract agent.

Houshang Lavi, an Iranian arms dealer, was the target of an attempted assassination shortly after he tried to obtain documents showing arms sales to Iran related to the October Surprise operation. He worked with Iranian arms dealer Cyrus Hashemi on the October Surprise arms sale.

MOSSAD ASSASSINATION
DOZENS of people were assassinated throughout the world by Mossad agents when their activities displeased Israel or its intelligence agency. Even my CIA covert operators feared speaking out against this group. These killings have been described by former Mossad agents in their books, Profits of War, Ari Ben-Menashe; By Way of Deception, Victor Ostrovsky and Claire Hoy.

PERSECUTION OF INFORMANTS
It is standard practice for Justice Department prosecutors to silence or discredit whistleblowers and informants, especially intelligence agency personnel, by charging them with federal offenses for carrying out what they were ordered to do by their handlers. Their subsequent imprisonment silences them and the felony conviction is used to discredit them. Of course, when it suits the Justice Department prosecutors, they use felons and reward them to testify against someone that the Justice Department wants silenced.

Gunther Russbacher was repeatedly charged with federal offenses after he objected to CIA drug trafficking activities. He was charged with kidnapping, misuse of government purchase orders and fuel, impersonating a naval officer, and other of­fenses. As with the others who were imprisoned, and more so, he constituted a serious threat to many White House officials and to exposing the criminal activities described within these pages.

Ronald H. Rewald, a CIA operative placed as head of the CIA proprietary known as Bishop, Baldwin, Rewald, Dilling­ham & Wong (BBRDW). After the cover was blown on the se­cret operation by a Honolulu television reporter CIA and Justice Department officials set up Rewald to shift attention away from the CIA operation and have him take the blame for the operation and the large financial losses.

Michael Riconosciuto was a former CIA operative who was directly involved in highly sensitive CIA and Justice Department activities, including October Surprise and Inslaw. Justice De­partment personnel including Peter Videnieks threatened Ri­conosciuto that if he testified before Congress on the Inslaw matter he and his wife could expect retaliation. Riconosciuto testified, and he was subsequently charged with manufacturing amphetamines.

Bobbi Riconosciuto lost custody of three of her children, charged with criminal contempt of court, held for months in jail on $50,000 bail. Bobbi was arrested on criminal contempt of court charges for alleged child abduction. She had moved from Washington where her former husband had physically assaulted her and while residing in California a State of Washington judge rendered an ex parte order removing custody of her three children to her former husband. Her husband, Michael Riconosci­uto, was warned by a Justice Department official (Peter Vide­nieks) that she would lose custody of the children if he testified before Congress. Washington and California judges ordered her jailed under $50,000 bail, on the basis of a judicial order changing child custody, rendered without her knowledge and without her appearance, and while she was a resident of another state.

Richard Brenneke had been a CIA contract agent for many years and was involved in numerous CIA operations including October Surprise, arms and drug trafficking. Justice De­partment officials charged him with perjury after he testified in a 1988 U.S. district court hearing on behalf of another CIA oper­ative, Heinrich Rupp, that they had both been CIA contract agents, and that he had seen Vice Presidential nominee George Bush and Donald Gregg in Paris in October 1980.

Stewart Webb was charged by Justice Department prosecu­tors with making threatening phone calls after he commenced exposing the ties between federal officials and the CIA in the HUD and Savings and Loan scandals. As this book went to the printers Justice Department prosecutors and federal judges had incarcerated him for nearly a year, waiting to go to trial on the charge of making harassing phone calls to a kingpin in the Den­ver area HUD and Savings and Loan scandals.

Heinrich Rupp, a long time CIA contract agent and pilot, flew a Unocal Gulfstream from New York to Paris as part of the October Surprise operation, was charged by Justice Department officials with fraud relating to the covert CIA Aurora Bank in Colorado.

Imprisonment of over 300 CIA and DEA personnel who posed a threat of exposure to corrupt CIA activities. During the 1980s and early 1990s Justice Department attorneys charged them with federal crimes for having carried out the orders of their handlers.

Scapegoats for the HUD and Savings and Loan scandals. Seeking to shift attention from the kingpins in these scandals, and away from the CIA involvement in them, charges, many of them fabricated, were filed against dozens of people, who then suffered the standard tactics of having their assets seized, de­priving them of proper legal representation and investigators, and were left with court-appointed "defenders".

Brett C. Kimberlin made known to the media that he sold marijuana to Vice Presidential candidate Dan Quayle from the fall of 1971 through early 1973 while Quayle was a law student in Indiana. Justice Department prosecutors retaliated by can­celling his 1989 parole date and resetting it for 1994, causing him to be imprisoned for an additional five years.

Rayelan Russbacher: Not content with what they inflicted upon Russbacher, they tried to put his wife in prison. In April 1993, CIA and DEA personnel sought to set up Rayelan on a federal drug charge. This attempt started with a call to Russ­bacher's wife by a former CIA operative with whom Russbacher worked, Fred Flinter, in the Los Angeles area (714-854-3335). Flinter advised Russbacher that he had something very urgent to tell him and that it could not be stated over the phone, but could be stated to Rayelan. Flinter suggested that Russbacher's wife meet him face to face, and that he would relay the information to her. The meeting took place in a coffee shop, and started out by Flinter attempting to interest Russbacher's wife in a drug op­eration. There was nothing urgent about the matter, and Rayelan was not the type of person who would mingle with drug traffickers.

Fortunately, Rayelan immediately got up and left, when drugs were mentioned. It was good that she did, as it was a setup. Unknown to Rayelan at that time, Flinter was wired with a microphone and transmitter, and two DEA agents were nearby listening to the conversation, ready to make an arrest if Rayelan engaged in conversations relating to drug trafficking. Justice Department prosecutors have filed conspiracy charges against many innocent people who were merely present when drug sales were discussed.

Edwin Wilson, for whom a life's prison sentence was ob­tained by Justice Department prosecutors, through having two convicts falsely testify that he threatened to kill witnesses. Wil­son carried out numerous covert CIA activities for which CIA and Justice Department officials wanted him silenced. The original charges against him were for carrying out instructions from his Office of Naval Intelligence handlers. The inmates who testified against him, David Vogel and John Randolph, were given pardons in exchange for the perjured testimony. Another prisoner, Bernard Welch, signed an affidavit describing how Vogel and Randolph admitted they falsely testified on be­half of Justice Department prosecutors.

THE AUTHOR
I must be included in the list of those persecuted to silence their exposure activities. To silence me, Justice Department prosecutors and federal judges acted in unison to seize my as­sets, charging me with federal offenses for reporting federal crimes in which they were implicated. As this book goes to press the persecution is accelerating. U.S. District Judge Vaughn Walker, acting in unison with Justice Department pros­ecutors (under Janet Reno), seek to send me to federal prison for having filed federal actions reporting the federal crimes de­scribed in these pages (and in retaliation for exercising federal defenses).

I am also waiting to go to prison on a charge of criminal contempt of court for having filed oppositions and appeals of the criminal seizure and looting of my life's assets. Orders have been rendered barring me access to the federal courts, prevent­ing me from defending. My assets, looted by the Chapter 11 gang, are in the final stages of elimination, destroying my twenty years of accumulation of valuable properties and busi­nesses. For the remainder of my life I cannot acquire any as­sets, cannot engage in my normal investment activities. I've been ordered out of my home, and everything I possessed is gone. I am unable to defend myself, with the constitutional and statutory remedies voided for me, which the same courts are using to continually retaliate against me.

[H: Dharma doesn't want to be left out here because she and E.J. were set up by their supposed partner in the form of America West Publishers and American West Distributors, George and Desiree Green, Gary Anderson and others. George embezzled a known $350,000 cash (gold coins), took the journals, tried to take the paper--CLAIMED to have taken "Hatonn" and then, after the Pleiades series was placed under injunction (no decision as to charges has ever been heard), made a clandestine settlement AFTER CONTINUING TO SELL THE "BANNED" BOOKS AND THEN SET UP DHARMA TO TAKE THE CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES FOR DOING THAT WHICH HE HAD DONE. It certainly is enough to irritate the saints. But what can you do? While claiming the dragging of feet from the opposition--Green has pulled in every federal agency imagined against the Ekkers--only to find HIM to be the perpetrator. What will happen? It depends on many things, not the least of which is "how much will YOU tolerate." The world is filled to overflow with greedy traitors and betrayers that make "Judas" look pretty good in comparison--but perhaps 30 pieces of silver was worth more in those "good old days"....]

STANDARD TACTICS FOR
SILENCING INFORMANTS
Justice Department prosecutors have standard tactics to silence informants who threaten to expose corruption by federal officials:

* Fabricate charges against the person, or simply charge them with offenses that they committed under orders of their CIA handlers.

* Seize all assets, preventing hiring their own legal counsel, and require them to rely on the usually ineffective court-appointed defender.

* Block them from raising matters relating to their CIA activities.

* Block them from subpoenaing CIA people with whom they worked.

* Deny to them access to CIA documents, or bar the introduction of these documents that may be in their possession.

* Have CIA personnel engage in perjury and subornation of perjury as they testify against the defendant.

* Pay informants to testify against the person, either through money, reduction in prison sentence, or vacating prior criminal charges.

* Put all evidence under seal, preventing public access to the testimony and documents.

* Discredit charges made by informants by claiming they are felons and their word cannot be accepted as true. Simultaneously, the same Justice Department buys testimony from hard-core criminals to imprison targeted informants.

PARTIES WHO BENEFITTED,
OR WERE PROTECTED, BY THE
DEATHS AND PERSECUTIONS
Central Intelligence Agency officials and their criminal operations including, for instance (a) looting America's financial institutions; (b) drug smuggling into the United States; (c) October Surprise; (d) Chapter 11 courts; and many other operations.

Justice Department personnel, who aided and abetted the CIA-related activities, and who persecuted those who threatened to expose the criminal activities.
Federal judges, especially those who were directly involved in Chapter 11 looting and were on secret retainers with the CIA. Also, those who assisted in the persecution of informants and whistleblowers, and those who unlawfully dismissed federal actions and otherwise exposed the corruption described within these pages.

Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court. Every Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court was repeatedly informed of these criminal activities, either by petition or appeal that I filed, or by personal letters sent by certified mail. They had a duty to act, especially when the criminal activities were perpetrated by the federal judges, federal trustees, and Justice Department attorneys over whom they had a direct supervisory responsibility, in addition to other responsibilities under federal criminal and civil rights statutes. Instead of meeting their responsibilities, they aided and abetted the criminal acts, making possible the continuation of the criminal activities described within these pages. [H: So, now, how much of a "long-run" chance do you think Red Beckman has of beating this IRS assaulting army?]

Members of the U.S. Senate and House, who aided and abetted the criminal activities by blocking investigations and blocking the reporting of the federal crimes, many of which occurred in their areas of supervisory responsibilities.

Establishment media, who knew of the government crimes and, despite First Amendment constitutional responsibilities, refused to report the serious government corruption that inflicted such great harm upon the American people.

State judges, repeatedly used by federal authorities to take judicial or police actions on targeted individuals, or to cover up for them.

ANOTHER DEATH
Hours before this book was to go to press (this is the original printing), I learned of another death of one of our small group, attorney Paul Wilcher. Marion Kindig, a friend of mine, expressed concern about Wilcher's sudden disappearance. Wilcher worked closely with Gunther Russbacher, obtaining hours of taped conversations about covert CIA operations, including October Surprise, Inslaw, BCCI, and other covert activities. Russbacher sent me copies of the fifty-five tapes (in addition to the hundreds of hours that I taped with Russbacher directly). In addition, shortly before his death, Wilcher had obtained the names of many U.S. congressmen who had been bribed by BCCI. Wilcher was a threat to Justice Department officials, federal judges, members of Congress and other U.S. officials.

Marion Kindig, a friend of Wilcher, went to his apartment a couple of days earlier, and getting no answer when she rang the door bell, she rang an adjacent apartment seeking to have the person signal the front door to open; she wanted to leave a package on Wilcher's door knob. That adjacent apartment was directly across the hall from Wilcher's apartment. When Marion rang the door bell, it rang into the telephone system, and a recorded message revealed an interesting fact: "This is a government number that has been disconnected." I stated to Marion that it is strange to have an official government phone number in an apartment immediately opposite Wilcher's apartment, and then be disconnected when Wilcher disappears.

Sarah McClendon asked the Washington police to go to Wilcher's apartment to check on his safety, stating that several friends had not seen Wilcher for the past two weeks and that they feared foul play. The police refused to do so. I called Marion late Tuesday night in Washington, suggesting steps she should immediately take the following morning to get into Wilcher's apartment.

The next morning Wilcher was found dead, sitting upright on the toilet. He had apparently been killed elsewhere, tied in a fetal position, and rigor mortis set in. He may have been brought back to his apartment and placed on the stool, to look like a natural death. It was made to look like a suicide, but a body does not freeze into that position when a person dies; the body falls over. Swarms of FBI agents appeared, going out of their way to tell Marion and McClendon that they had no interest in the case.

Simultaneously, the same day that Wilcher's body was found, the printer who was to proceed with printing this book, Consolidated Printers of Berkeley, California, fabricated excuses for not proceeding, even though they had received half the total contract cost. I reminded the printer that copies of the book that they had promised by the following Monday had been requested by numerous national syndicated writers and national networks, and that Consolidated would be suspected of interfering with exposing criminal activities that had reached monumental implications.

END OF PART 12

Let us leave the board for today. We can pick up with "Federal Government as a Criminal Enterprise" in part 13. Thank you for a very long day of work. Salu.
PJ 91
CHAPTER 8
REC #1 HATONN

MON., APR. 4, 1994 8:54 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 231
MON., APR. 4, 1994
"THE" MARKET?
As I have already said, I am not going to focus on your market mess. It has not been, lately, or for a very long time--anything but a projection of Elite games. Billions of dollars of the Elite have been poured into the market today to steady it. The news-casters are sounding more like total idiots than is usual (hard to do at worst) and we have talked about it ad nauseam--YOU go watch it for I am not interested. Other immeasurably more important things are taking place which the distractions hide.

ZHIRINOVSKY ENTERTAINMENT
Have you EVER seen more ado about nothing than the idiotically stupid thrust of Zionist Bolsheviks against Zhirinovsky? If you ever needed confirmation of the offerings of "Jewish" in-credibility--NOW YOU HAVE IT. I warn you AGAIN, readers, there is no integrity or truth in the One World Rulers. They are planning to win at any cost and there is no limit to the lies or stupid stories--which always "sell". What in the world do "they" mean by, "It looks like Zhirinovsky is partly Jew!" The interesting thing is that to put forth this story "they" have brought into play tampering with the "records" of the State, the archives and now present the documentation to the public--BUT ACTUALLY, ONLY IN THE WEST! What difference could it possibly make if Zhirinovsky is a Jew? ALL OF THE ONES IN POWER IN THE RUSSIAS TODAY ARE JEWS (BOLSHEVIKS). Why? Because Russians are set to overcome the Bolsheviks and clean them out of government. This is simple POLITICS in the same order of misdirection as you have in New York City or London. Would it not be wondrous if the time of Satan were about to be brought up short? "I" KNOW my enemies--will you EVER learn who are yours?

You must understand, if you don't keep up, that Zhirinovsky does not refer to "Jews" or to U.S. citizens in his remarks about U.S. Zionists. He uses the term U.S. Zionists to represent the head of the Soviet (Bolsheviks) and the U.S. as one term!! THAT, America, is the way you are seen in the rest of the world as presented by your government. U.S. Zionists from The Great Satan. Argument? There is NO argument--only quarreling over lie vs. truth.

Now, WHY would this be coming forth against Zhirinovsky RIGHT NOW? Because even with the controlled media, press, et al.--Zhirinovsky is POPULAR AMONG THE PEOPLE and CAN PULL OFF WHAT HE CLAIMS. He CAN bring down the whole of Russian Bolshevism. Worse for America--most of those "head" honcho Bolsheviks are IN AMERICA running your government! AND MOREOVER, ARE IN TOTAL CONTROL OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300, CFR, TRILAT­ERALS, BILDERBERGERS AND, ABOVE ALL, THE EVIL EMPIRE--THE COMMITTEE OF 17! The "percentage" of controllers is insignificant--but you perceive them to be almost ALL--so, next, you have to get some hearing in the controlled media and press. HOW WILL YOU DO IT? If you wait for Perot--you are going to live in slavery the rest of your generations to come!

YOU ARE ALREADY MARKED
I don't want to go into this subject more than to say we spoke on this yesterday when we had a meeting and I think you would gain a great deal from getting the tape. There is a tracking sys­tem far advanced of anything you have yet encountered--in­cluding the Clintonista "Smart Card"--called Tesseria. It labels and tags EVERYONE and a law requiring you to have it on you at all times is going to become mandatory. Keeping track WORLDWIDE of the Tesserias is a mammoth computer net­work off-terra (extraterrestrial) which is called MOSAIC--keeping track of everything, everyone and YOU!

But isn't this illegal you might ask? Indeed, but when you have a government which IS A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE, AND A LEGAL FRATERNITY CONTROLLED BY THE CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE--WHAT CHANCE DO YOU-THE-PEOPLE HAVE? VERY DAMNED LITTLE!

Along these lines, once again, I don't want to come on as some kind of fortune-telling guru. The FACTS are laid out over and over for you by writers, experiencers and daring revealers of facts--but you miss it, their works are buried, as they effort to also bury and ban the "journals".

I can share the truth with you but that is all that I can do about it. I also ask that you GET THE BOOKS from which we have access to the pittance of truth available--for the authors involved are, as is Dharma, stripped of every asset including peace of se­curity--and they, too, must somehow survive.

I have pushed Dharma in writing about as hard as I dare because there are so many things which are not attended when her atten­tion is focused only on writing. All of these law cases of ha­rassment against these people and the Institute are mind-bog­gling timewasters. The intent, of course, is to wear down the "victims" and ruin every one of our resources (while George Green continues to say he has millions of dollars and will never stop the litigation). It was, by the way, George Green who sent forth the word about US&P having $215 million to fight the Ekkers! He also said $250 million at one point. Of course HE IS THE ONE who made the inside DEAL with US&P and set Dharma up for imprisonment by the Federal Court--on contempt charges!

But wouldn't that all show in court at some point? Yes, IF YOU HAD A LAWFUL COURT AND SYSTEM. Will it? I hope so, readers, because what you have is total degradation.

I can't urge you strongly enough to get some insightful books that I continually recommend: Eustace Mullins' RAPE OF JUS­TICE and Rodney Stich's DEFRAUDING AMERICA.

Since I am into Defrauding America at present, I shall continue on with that volume--but if you as a people don't open your minds and eyes soon--they shall be shut forever!

Continuation of DEFRAUDING AMERICA:

PART THIRTEEN:

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
AS A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE
Many people in control or in key positions in the three branches of the federal government were either directly involved in the activities described within these pages, or were involved in the cover-up. Their dereliction of duty, their aiding and abetting, caused, and made possible, great harm inflicted upon the American people.

As I stated in my 1978, my 1980, my 1990 editions of Un­friendly Skies, and more so in Defrauding America, at the epi­center of the corruption described within these pages are the at­torneys and officials in the U.S. Department of Justice. Without their pattern of hard-core criminal acts, (obstruction of justice, criminal cover-up, persecution of whistleblowers, informants and protecting victims) none of these criminal activities could have been perpetrated and continued.

ORGANIZED CRIME IN THE U.S.
JUSTICE DEPARTMENT
The heading in the Forum section of the Sacramento Bee (Oct. 27, 1991) read, "Organized Crime in the U.S. Justice Dept", and accurately reflects the decades of criminality in the most misnamed agency of the federal government. The article stated in part: "Indications...point to a widespread conspiracy implicating government officials in the theft of Inslaw's technol­ogy." Inslaw, bad as it was, constitutes only the tip of the ice­berg.

For twenty-five years Justice Department attorneys blocked every attempt that I made to report the pattern of hard-core cor­ruption by federal officials. Without their criminal cover-up and obstruction of justice the rampant corruption described within these pages could not have occurred. With thousands of investi­gators in the Department of Justice, the crimes described in these pages could not have escaped detection.

If my reports of the pattern of criminality had received the reaction in the three branches of the federal government and from the media that a properly functioning government requires, there could not have been the epidemic corruption that now ex­ists in government. Even now, the criminal activity continues, and increases in frequency and severity, as the public concerns itself with such trivia as ball games, a whale trapped in the Arc­tic ice fields, or an endangered species of cockroach being threatened by much-needed development of natural resources.

Thousands of people have been financially destroyed and their lives made miserable by the coordinated theft of their as­sets in Chapter 11. Many deaths in fraud-related airline crashes would not have occurred if Justice Department attorneys had not engaged in the cover-up. Decades of financial deprivation and financial problems for individuals and the United States itself will result from the Savings and Loan debacle, made possible by the same cover-up.

RESPONSIBILITIES OF JUSTICE DEPARTMENT
Under federal law, the responsibility for ensuring that the laws of the United States are properly enforced falls to the United States Department of Justice, which is under the control of the U.S. Attorney General. He or she is appointed by the President of the United States. In practice, the Attorney Gen­eral routinely misuses the Justice Department to protect the criminal acts of those who appointed him or her.

History has shown that the office of U.S. Attorney General will routinely obstruct justice, engage in felony persecution of informants, and become involved in criminal acts. Obviously, the structure of government is sadly defective and has made possible some of the most obscene and damaging harm ever inflicted upon the United States.

RESPONSIBLE FOR PROTECTING THE
CIVIL RIGHTS OF AMERICAN CITIZENS
Within the U.S. Department of Justice are numerous divisions. These include the Federal Bureau of Investigation holding the responsibilities to investigate the crimes that I sought to report with the help of my group of concerned people. There is the U.S. Trustee, who is responsible for preventing the rampant fraud in Chapter 11 courts, and who is part of the Chapter 11 racketeering activities. There is the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), responsible for preventing drug violations, and who uses pilots to smuggle drugs into the United States. And there is, would you believe, the division responsible for protecting civil rights. This is the Justice Department that has persecuted me continuously, since mid-1987, retaliating against me for reporting the federal crimes that I uncovered; who retaliated against me for exercising lawful and constitutional protections to halt the barrage of civil and constitutional (and criminal) violations inflicted upon me. Every one of these divisions have been routinely used to commit the federal crimes that they are entrusted to prevent.

SUCCESSION OF CORRUPT'
ATTORNEY GENERALS
A succession of attorney generals have been implicated in corrupt acts and federal crimes, but have escaped prosecution because they held the highest law enforcement position in the United States. Attorney General John Mitchell, for instance, went to prison for his activities. Subsequent attorney generals have committed federal offenses far more serious and were never prosecuted or called to task by the checks and balances in government.

Attorney General Edwin Meese, a former California attorney and Alameda County District Attorney, was prominently associated with an escalation of the sleazy and corrupt activities in government. He was implicated in the 1980 October Surprise scheme that helped bring the Reagan-Bush team into power. As a reward, or to protect the Reagan-Bush team from prosecution in that scandal, the Reagan-Bush Administration appointed Meese U.S. Attorney General. Meese was then used to protect Reagan and Bush from the October Surprise scandal and others that followed.

In addition to the October Surprise criminality, Justice Department officials misused this powerful agency to steal the software from the Inslaw people, showing their corrupt mindset. This was followed by protecting the rampant drug trafficking into the United States by the CIA and DEA. In every area of major criminality implicating federal personnel, Justice Department attorneys and officials have engaged in obstruction of justice and other crimes of cover-up.

When the stench from Meese's activities forced him to resign, he was replaced by Richard Thornburgh, who continued the criminal activities of Inslaw, the obstruction of justice activities, and the persecution of whistleblowers and informants. Thornburgh left the Attorney General position in 1991 to run for the Senate seat vacant by the death of Senator John Heinz in a plane crash in Philadelphia. A Pennsylvania newspaper identified Thornburgh as the "Harrisburg Mafia".

President George Bush, who had a long-time relationship with the CIA, then appointed William P. Barr as U.S. Attorney General. Barr was General Counsel of the CIA while Bush was Director of the Agency. From the very beginning Barr blocked investigations into the major scandals that were surfacing almost daily, including those that directly involved the Justice Department and the CIA.

Barr blocked an investigation of the part played by Justice Department officials in the Inslaw affair, denying the request by the House Judiciary Committee for an Independent Prosecutor (Sometimes called "independent counsel"). Barr refused to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the White House's funding of Iraq's military build-up. Barr refused to appoint an independent prosecutor to investigate the White House's role in the Bank of Lavoro scandal. He refused to appoint an Independent Prosecutor to investigate Inslaw. The House and Senate Judiciary committees had requested the attorney general to request appointment of an independent prosecutor in each of these matters.

Making matters worse, a large percentage of federal judges are former Justice Department attorneys, whose mindset is to protect the Justice Department mentality. As shown in other pages, many federal judges secretly receive money to carry out CIA and Justice Department wishes.

PROSECUTING A FEDERAL JUDGE
WHO DOSEN'T COOPERATE
Justice Department attorneys, misusing the power of the U.S. government, have tremendous ability to destroy persons who threaten to expose their dirty games. U.S. Attorney Joseph Russoniello at San Francisco, charged U.S. District Judge Aguilar in June 1989 with misusing his judicial position in a racketeering enterprise (RICO) and obstructing justice. What did Aguilar do? He allegedly made false statements to an FBI agent who talked to the judge on the beach at Waikiki during a Hawaiian vacation; he suggested to an attorney the use of a defense in the trial of Aguilar's brother-in-law; and he told his brother-in-law not to phone the judge because the brother-in-law's phone may be tapped.

The real reason for prosecuting Aguilar for these relatively minor offenses, compared to the monumental offenses committed by other federal judges and Justice Department officials, was that Aguilar often disagreed with the Justice Department prosecutors in judicial proceedings. Aguilar halted the deportation of refugees that Justice Department attorneys wanted deported. He also engaged in a heated argument with U.S. Attorney Russoniello in open court, threatening Russoniello with contempt of court.

Unlike the Justice Department and judicial corruption described throughout these pages, no one was harmed by Aguilar's acts and he made no money or profited in any way. Compare the alleged offenses charged against Judge Aguilar with the pattern of obstruction of justice and felony persecution of informants by Justice Department personnel; or the FBI's pattern of lying to grand juries and trial juries.

Another judge charged with a crime by Justice Department officials was former U.S. District Judge Claiborne in the Las Vegas District Court (1986), who was noted for rendering decisions contrary to those wanted by the Justice Department. Claiborne's accountant had failed to list the profit made on one of several real estate transactions on his income tax report. Justice Department prosecutors then charged Claiborne with income tax evasion.

The mere investigation by the FBI arm of the Justice Department can cause a member of the U.S. Senate or House to lose an election. The Justice Department can easily fabricate charges, especially conspiracy or misprision of felony offenses, by stretching facts clearly out of proportion to reality. Possibly the fear of what the Justice Department can do was one of the reasons every member of the U.S. Senate from 1991 to 1993 refused to respond to my multi-page petition to investigate the corruption I brought to their attention. But this was no excuse for them aiding and abetting the criminal activities. They had a duty to perform. When they accepted their position, they assumed the responsibilities that went with the pay, the perks, and the prestige.

PATTERN OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES BY JUSTICE
DEPARTMENT ATTORNEYS AND OFFICIALS
For thirty years I have been intimately connected with the criminal acts committed by Justice Department officials and their various divisions. Their misconduct in the 1960s, which I initially discovered while a federal investigator, had devastating consequences in the aviation areas that I brought to their attention. Since then, as these pages reveal, the criminality in the U.S. Department of Justice has increased many times over, very possibly making it the key cog in the pattern of racketeering ac­tivities against the American people.

If Justice Department personnel did, in fact, do any of the acts described within these pages, these same personnel would have to misuse the power of the federal government and of the Justice Department to block the reporting of these crimes.

These Justice Department attorneys have made it standard practice to misuse Justice Department facilities to falsely charge dozens of informants and whistleblowers with federal offenses to block their reporting of crimes implicating federal officials.

The list is much longer than those mentioned within these pages. They include CIA operative Gunther Russbacher; Tren­ton Parker, another high-ranking deep-cover CIA operative; Michael Riconosciuto, a CIA contract agent; Ronald Rewald, contract agent; Bobbi Riconosciuto; Richard Brenneke, CIA contract agent; Heinrich Rupp, CIA contract agent; Basil Ab­bott, DEA pilot hired under the Confidential Informant cate­gory; Russell Bowen, OSS and CIA; Stewart Webb, concerned citizen and private investigator.

Compare the prison sentences given to concerned citizens who speak out, or to silence informants, with the hard-core criminal offenses committed by federal officials whose crimes are far more serious because of the positions of trust that they occupy.

PLACING A YOUNG LADY IN PRISON
[H: As we write along here I get back questions as to so many others who would be on such listings. Remember that we are utilizing one tiny, tiny scope of KNOWN persons involved in such treatment as immediately related to this sub­ject and this particular author. This makes no effort what­soever to present such as LaRouche or myriads of others who have been persecuted and whose stories are every bit as terrifying and blatant--but our thrust is to always give you what is KNOWN so that there is not the accusation of false-story telling. Further, the size of the volumes presented would be so very large as to prohibit publication and pricing for such publication, would be so great as to prohibit you from having (getting) the work. Most "citizens" have very little more than any of the authors who have been stripped bare so we do what we can as comprehensively as possible and ask you to pick up and integrate the pieces as you can. Thank you. By the way, readers, let it be known right here and now that some of the "patriots" and other "protesters" have, in fact, broken the laws as presented. I have nothing to object to about that action--BUT WHEN YOU EXPECT US TO GO GET THESE ONES OUT OF JAIL AND WE FIND THEY HAD ALSO ACTUALLY COMMITTED ACTS WHICH ARE UNLAWFUL--IT BECOMES ALL BUT IMPOSSIBLE TO EVEN GET HEARING! IT IS HARD TO GET SOMEONE OUT OF PRISON WHO IS ACCUSED OF SOMETHING WHEN HE HAS ACTUALLY WIRED BOMBS TO DETONATE, CARRIES ILLEGAL WEAPONS AND THREATENS WITH THEM--THEN, WHEN A CRIME IS ACTUALLY COMMITTED--HOW DO YOU DEFEND THE PARTY?
I can carry this further and discuss the IRS seizure of Red Beckman's property. (Don't give me the old "but you don't like Red Beckman.") I DO have incredible respect for Red Beckman and have honored him from onset of OUR OWN WRITINGS! There are more simple, effective, legal and capable methods of handling IRS problems than to simply thumb your nose and refuse to file income tax forms--when you have had income. Each, however, will learn that which they will.
From onset of writing I told you that I would present the ac­tions used by others to effort to hold the "system" and effort to regain Constitutional rights. However, I ALSO SAID THAT ALMOST ALL SUCH MEASURES WOULD PROBABLY NOT WORK FOR VERY LONG IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE AS THE REBELLION WOULD GROW. IT IS UP TO YOU TO USE THAT WHICH IS AVAILABLE AND CHANGE AS THE CIRCUMSTANCES CHANGE. THE POINT IS TO TAKE A STAND WHERE YOU CAN, AND THEN BE FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO CHANGE--HOPEFULLY WHILE STUDYING WHAT "THEY" DO WITHIN THEIR OWN LAWS--AND ACT ACCORDINGLY. DEFIANCE IN THE FACE OF FORCE IS USUALLY ULTIMATELY MORE DESTRUCTIVE THAN CONSTRUCTIVE. I ADMIRE A PERSON WHO STANDS FOR THAT WHICH IS RIGHT AND THAT WHICH HE BELIEVES--BUT I WOULD RATHER SEE GOODNESS HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING THE UL­TIMATE BATTLE AND NOT JUST THE SKIRMISH ON THE HILLSIDE.]

A federal judge sentenced a young lady to federal prison (1989) for failure to remember details of stock transactions that occurred several years earlier while she was a stock broker for Drexel Burnham Lambert. Lisa Jones, a 24-year-old dropout and runaway who became financially successful at the Wall Street investment firm of Drexel, was one of the first witnesses called by Justice Department attorneys investigating insider trading and other security violations at Drexel. She refused to fabricate testimony requested by Justice Department attorneys, who then retaliated when she could not remember details of the stock transactions. Justice Department prosecutors charged her with obstruction of justice. Lisa Jones was victimized in the battle between Drexel and Justice Department attorneys, and sentenced to eighteen months in federal prison.

[H: Give me another minute here to call your attention to the program 60 MINUTES of last evening. I hope you saw the segment on felon witnesses for the prosecution and how absolutely corrupt and rotten the system REALLY IS! But remember one of the Protocols: "If one of our people should unhappily fall into the hands of justice amongst the Christians, we must rush to help him; FIND AS MANY WITNESS AS HE NEEDS TO SAVE HIM FROM HIS JUDGES, UNTIL WE BECOME JUDGES OURSELVES!]

STOP PART 13.

No we are not finished with this writing segment--but the com­puter is ready to wipe out today's writing. Dharma, stop and take note of what it is doing. Shut it off and we will start again a bit later. Just hold the sequence, save the document and close it out.