3/5 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 5 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#091, FOOTSTEPS INTO TRUTH UNCOVERING LIES AND FRAUD ABOUT GOD AND MAN

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#091, FOOTSTEPS INTO TRUTH UNCOVERING LIES AND FRAUD ABOUT GOD AND MAN

PJ 91
    CHAPTER 7
    REC #3 HATONN
    SAT., APR. 2, 1994 3:14 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 229
    APR. 2, 1994,
    Continuation: DEFRAUDING AMERICA, Part 12
    by Rodney Stich
    KILLINGS OCCURRING IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES
    Francis John Nugan operated a covert CIA proprietary known as Nugan-Hand Bank in Australia. After the cover was blown on Nugan-Hand by a Hong Kong financial reporter, Nugan was found shot to death, holding a rifle with an unspent bullet in the bolt-action operated chamber. Nugan had information on CIA links to money laundering, drugs, and other criminal activities that threatened to expose a fundamental operational pattern. [H: I had observed in the last writing that he was shot by an unfired bullet--WRONG. This is even worse, however, as this means that he killed himself and then hand operated the chamber mechanism and, dead, got a bullet into the chamber.]

Thomas Wilhite threatened to expose the CIA role in Bishop, Baldwin, Rewald, Dillingham, and Wong to newspaper reporters. He died in a plane crash within 24 hours of making that threat. Wilhite was a friend of Ron Rewald, who was the fall guy when its cover was blown by a Honolulu television re-porter.

Houshang Lavi worked with Iranian arms dealer Cyrus Hashemi (now deceased) on covert arms sales to Iran. Shortly after trying to obtain documents establishing arms sales between the United States and Iran through Israel, an assassination at-tempt was made on his life.

Anson Ng was shot to death a month before Casolaro's murder. Ng was in Guatemala working for Financial Times to interview Jimmy Hughes, who had important information on misconduct relating to murders occurring on the Cabazon Indian reservation. Hughes had fled to Central America to escape the fate of other informants who had been killed, or prosecuted by Justice Department officials.

Jonathan Moyle was a journalist investigating the sale of military equipment by arms merchants in Chile to Iraq as part of a CIA operation. Moyle was killed in April 1990, while in Santiago, Chile.

Arnold Raphel was one of several top officials in the Carter Administration participating in the October Surprise operation. He was killed in a plane crash with Pakistani President Mohammad Zia ul-Haq (August 17, 1988), in which sabotage is suspected.

Mohammed Ali Rajai, a former Iranian official, reportedly met with George Bush and William Casey on October 18, 1980, just prior to their flying to Paris to formalize the October Surprise agreement. Rajai was killed in a bomb blast in his Teheran office.

Cyrus Hashemi was a key party in the October Surprise operation, and was killed after stating to a reporter that his arms sales to Iran were part of the October Surprise operation.

Shahpur Bahktiar, an Iranian living near Paris, had evidence proving the existence of the October Surprise operation. He was killed on August 6, 1991.

Mehdi Hashemi was head of Khomeini's office for export of militant Islamic fundamentalism, and a part of the October Surprise operation. He was executed in Iran on September 21, 1987.
    Hassan Sabra, chief editor of the Lebanese weekly Al Shiraa, who had been exposing the October Surprise and arms-for-hostages operation, was shot on September 21, 1987, the same day that Mehdi Hashemi was executed in Tehran.

Sadegh Ghotbzadeh was foreign minister of Iran during the Iranian hostage crisis, who negotiated with the CIA in the October Surprise operation. Ghotbzadeh encouraged Ayatollah Khomeini to go along with the October Surprise scheme advanced by the Americans. In October Surprise, Secretary of State Alexander Haig's aide, Michael Ledeen, tipped off the Khomeini regime to an alleged coup attempt involving Ghotbzadeh, resulting in his death.

Ayatollah Mohammed Beheshti reportedly sent a representative to the October 1980 Paris meeting. Beheshti was killed by a bomb explosion at the Islamic Republic Party headquarters in Iran on June 28, 1981.

Glenn Souham was a business partner of Iranian arms dealer Cyrus Hashemi and Adnan Khashoggi. He was killed, which silenced a possible informant.

Mohammed Zia ul-Hag, President of Pakistan was killed in a sabotaged plane crash on August 17, 1988, following a falling out with the CIA.

John Friedrich was a close ally of Colonel Oliver North and Amiram Nir, and had considerable knowledge of the Iran-Contra operation and the Justice Department's theft of the Inslaw PROMIS software. Friedrich and his body-guard were shot and killed in Sale, Australia. According to CIA-operative Michael Riconosciuto, Friedrich was the third party that he was using to try to set up an interview with Michael Hand of the covert CIA Nugan-Hand Bank for an Australian television station. Friedrich owned a company (National Security Council) dealing in search and rescue equipment. Friedrich's real name may have been Haffenberger before he moved to Australia.

Amiram Nir was involved with Colonel Oliver North in various arms sales and the Iran-Contra affair, and was to be a major witness in North's forthcoming trial. If he had appeared, his testimony threatened to expose President Reagan and Vice President Bush, Oliver North, Israel's Prime Minister Peres, the Mossad, and the CIA, among others. He was reportedly writing a book on his experiences. Israel's Mossad investigated Nir's death and determined that he was killed by a woman friend who he had met earlier, and now was a CIA contract agent.

Houshang Lavi, an Iranian arms dealer, was the target of an attempted assassination shortly after he tried to obtain documents showing arms sales to Iran related to the October Surprise operation. He worked with Iranian arms dealer Cyrus Hashemi on the October Surprise arms sale.

MOSSAD ASSASSINATION
    DOZENS of people were assassinated throughout the world by Mossad agents when their activities displeased Israel or its intelligence agency. Even my CIA covert operators feared speaking out against this group. These killings have been described by former Mossad agents in their books, Profits of War, Ari Ben-Menashe; By Way of Deception, Victor Ostrovsky and Claire Hoy.

PERSECUTION OF INFORMANTS
    It is standard practice for Justice Department prosecutors to silence or discredit whistleblowers and informants, especially intelligence agency personnel, by charging them with federal offenses for carrying out what they were ordered to do by their handlers. Their subsequent imprisonment silences them and the felony conviction is used to discredit them. Of course, when it suits the Justice Department prosecutors, they use felons and reward them to testify against someone that the Justice Department wants silenced.

Gunther Russbacher was repeatedly charged with federal offenses after he objected to CIA drug trafficking activities. He was charged with kidnapping, misuse of government purchase orders and fuel, impersonating a naval officer, and other of­fenses. As with the others who were imprisoned, and more so, he constituted a serious threat to many White House officials and to exposing the criminal activities described within these pages.

Ronald H. Rewald, a CIA operative placed as head of the CIA proprietary known as Bishop, Baldwin, Rewald, Dilling­ham & Wong (BBRDW). After the cover was blown on the se­cret operation by a Honolulu television reporter CIA and Justice Department officials set up Rewald to shift attention away from the CIA operation and have him take the blame for the operation and the large financial losses.

Michael Riconosciuto was a former CIA operative who was directly involved in highly sensitive CIA and Justice Department activities, including October Surprise and Inslaw. Justice De­partment personnel including Peter Videnieks threatened Ri­conosciuto that if he testified before Congress on the Inslaw matter he and his wife could expect retaliation. Riconosciuto testified, and he was subsequently charged with manufacturing amphetamines.

Bobbi Riconosciuto lost custody of three of her children, charged with criminal contempt of court, held for months in jail on $50,000 bail. Bobbi was arrested on criminal contempt of court charges for alleged child abduction. She had moved from Washington where her former husband had physically assaulted her and while residing in California a State of Washington judge rendered an ex parte order removing custody of her three children to her former husband. Her husband, Michael Riconosci­uto, was warned by a Justice Department official (Peter Vide­nieks) that she would lose custody of the children if he testified before Congress. Washington and California judges ordered her jailed under $50,000 bail, on the basis of a judicial order changing child custody, rendered without her knowledge and without her appearance, and while she was a resident of another state.

Richard Brenneke had been a CIA contract agent for many years and was involved in numerous CIA operations including October Surprise, arms and drug trafficking. Justice De­partment officials charged him with perjury after he testified in a 1988 U.S. district court hearing on behalf of another CIA oper­ative, Heinrich Rupp, that they had both been CIA contract agents, and that he had seen Vice Presidential nominee George Bush and Donald Gregg in Paris in October 1980.

Stewart Webb was charged by Justice Department prosecu­tors with making threatening phone calls after he commenced exposing the ties between federal officials and the CIA in the HUD and Savings and Loan scandals. As this book went to the printers Justice Department prosecutors and federal judges had incarcerated him for nearly a year, waiting to go to trial on the charge of making harassing phone calls to a kingpin in the Den­ver area HUD and Savings and Loan scandals.

Heinrich Rupp, a long time CIA contract agent and pilot, flew a Unocal Gulfstream from New York to Paris as part of the October Surprise operation, was charged by Justice Department officials with fraud relating to the covert CIA Aurora Bank in Colorado.

Imprisonment of over 300 CIA and DEA personnel who posed a threat of exposure to corrupt CIA activities. During the 1980s and early 1990s Justice Department attorneys charged them with federal crimes for having carried out the orders of their handlers.

Scapegoats for the HUD and Savings and Loan scandals. Seeking to shift attention from the kingpins in these scandals, and away from the CIA involvement in them, charges, many of them fabricated, were filed against dozens of people, who then suffered the standard tactics of having their assets seized, de­priving them of proper legal representation and investigators, and were left with court-appointed "defenders".

Brett C. Kimberlin made known to the media that he sold marijuana to Vice Presidential candidate Dan Quayle from the fall of 1971 through early 1973 while Quayle was a law student in Indiana. Justice Department prosecutors retaliated by can­celling his 1989 parole date and resetting it for 1994, causing him to be imprisoned for an additional five years.

Rayelan Russbacher: Not content with what they inflicted upon Russbacher, they tried to put his wife in prison. In April 1993, CIA and DEA personnel sought to set up Rayelan on a federal drug charge. This attempt started with a call to Russ­bacher's wife by a former CIA operative with whom Russbacher worked, Fred Flinter, in the Los Angeles area (714-854-3335). Flinter advised Russbacher that he had something very urgent to tell him and that it could not be stated over the phone, but could be stated to Rayelan. Flinter suggested that Russbacher's wife meet him face to face, and that he would relay the information to her. The meeting took place in a coffee shop, and started out by Flinter attempting to interest Russbacher's wife in a drug op­eration. There was nothing urgent about the matter, and Rayelan was not the type of person who would mingle with drug traffickers.

Fortunately, Rayelan immediately got up and left, when drugs were mentioned. It was good that she did, as it was a setup. Unknown to Rayelan at that time, Flinter was wired with a microphone and transmitter, and two DEA agents were nearby listening to the conversation, ready to make an arrest if Rayelan engaged in conversations relating to drug trafficking. Justice Department prosecutors have filed conspiracy charges against many innocent people who were merely present when drug sales were discussed.

Edwin Wilson, for whom a life's prison sentence was ob­tained by Justice Department prosecutors, through having two convicts falsely testify that he threatened to kill witnesses. Wil­son carried out numerous covert CIA activities for which CIA and Justice Department officials wanted him silenced. The original charges against him were for carrying out instructions from his Office of Naval Intelligence handlers. The inmates who testified against him, David Vogel and John Randolph, were given pardons in exchange for the perjured testimony. Another prisoner, Bernard Welch, signed an affidavit describing how Vogel and Randolph admitted they falsely testified on be­half of Justice Department prosecutors.

THE AUTHOR
    I must be included in the list of those persecuted to silence their exposure activities. To silence me, Justice Department prosecutors and federal judges acted in unison to seize my as­sets, charging me with federal offenses for reporting federal crimes in which they were implicated. As this book goes to press the persecution is accelerating. U.S. District Judge Vaughn Walker, acting in unison with Justice Department pros­ecutors (under Janet Reno), seek to send me to federal prison for having filed federal actions reporting the federal crimes de­scribed in these pages (and in retaliation for exercising federal defenses).

I am also waiting to go to prison on a charge of criminal contempt of court for having filed oppositions and appeals of the criminal seizure and looting of my life's assets. Orders have been rendered barring me access to the federal courts, prevent­ing me from defending. My assets, looted by the Chapter 11 gang, are in the final stages of elimination, destroying my twenty years of accumulation of valuable properties and busi­nesses. For the remainder of my life I cannot acquire any as­sets, cannot engage in my normal investment activities. I've been ordered out of my home, and everything I possessed is gone. I am unable to defend myself, with the constitutional and statutory remedies voided for me, which the same courts are using to continually retaliate against me.

[H: Dharma doesn't want to be left out here because she and E.J. were set up by their supposed partner in the form of America West Publishers and American West Distributors, George and Desiree Green, Gary Anderson and others. George embezzled a known $350,000 cash (gold coins), took the journals, tried to take the paper--CLAIMED to have taken "Hatonn" and then, after the Pleiades series was placed under injunction (no decision as to charges has ever been heard), made a clandestine settlement AFTER CONTINUING TO SELL THE "BANNED" BOOKS AND THEN SET UP DHARMA TO TAKE THE CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES FOR DOING THAT WHICH HE HAD DONE. It certainly is enough to irritate the saints. But what can you do? While claiming the dragging of feet from the opposition--Green has pulled in every federal agency imagined against the Ekkers--only to find HIM to be the perpetrator. What will happen? It depends on many things, not the least of which is "how much will YOU tolerate." The world is filled to overflow with greedy traitors and betrayers that make "Judas" look pretty good in comparison--but perhaps 30 pieces of silver was worth more in those "good old days"....]

STANDARD TACTICS FOR
    SILENCING INFORMANTS
    Justice Department prosecutors have standard tactics to silence informants who threaten to expose corruption by federal officials:

* Fabricate charges against the person, or simply charge them with offenses that they committed under orders of their CIA handlers.

* Seize all assets, preventing hiring their own legal counsel, and require them to rely on the usually ineffective court-appointed defender.

* Block them from raising matters relating to their CIA activities.

* Block them from subpoenaing CIA people with whom they worked.

* Deny to them access to CIA documents, or bar the introduction of these documents that may be in their possession.

* Have CIA personnel engage in perjury and subornation of perjury as they testify against the defendant.

* Pay informants to testify against the person, either through money, reduction in prison sentence, or vacating prior criminal charges.

* Put all evidence under seal, preventing public access to the testimony and documents.

* Discredit charges made by informants by claiming they are felons and their word cannot be accepted as true. Simultaneously, the same Justice Department buys testimony from hard-core criminals to imprison targeted informants.

PARTIES WHO BENEFITTED,
    OR WERE PROTECTED, BY THE
    DEATHS AND PERSECUTIONS
    Central Intelligence Agency officials and their criminal operations including, for instance (a) looting America's financial institutions; (b) drug smuggling into the United States; (c) October Surprise; (d) Chapter 11 courts; and many other operations.

Justice Department personnel, who aided and abetted the CIA-related activities, and who persecuted those who threatened to expose the criminal activities.
    Federal judges, especially those who were directly involved in Chapter 11 looting and were on secret retainers with the CIA. Also, those who assisted in the persecution of informants and whistleblowers, and those who unlawfully dismissed federal actions and otherwise exposed the corruption described within these pages.

Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court. Every Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court was repeatedly informed of these criminal activities, either by petition or appeal that I filed, or by personal letters sent by certified mail. They had a duty to act, especially when the criminal activities were perpetrated by the federal judges, federal trustees, and Justice Department attorneys over whom they had a direct supervisory responsibility, in addition to other responsibilities under federal criminal and civil rights statutes. Instead of meeting their responsibilities, they aided and abetted the criminal acts, making possible the continuation of the criminal activities described within these pages. [H: So, now, how much of a "long-run" chance do you think Red Beckman has of beating this IRS assaulting army?]

Members of the U.S. Senate and House, who aided and abetted the criminal activities by blocking investigations and blocking the reporting of the federal crimes, many of which occurred in their areas of supervisory responsibilities.

Establishment media, who knew of the government crimes and, despite First Amendment constitutional responsibilities, refused to report the serious government corruption that inflicted such great harm upon the American people.

State judges, repeatedly used by federal authorities to take judicial or police actions on targeted individuals, or to cover up for them.

ANOTHER DEATH
    Hours before this book was to go to press (this is the original printing), I learned of another death of one of our small group, attorney Paul Wilcher. Marion Kindig, a friend of mine, expressed concern about Wilcher's sudden disappearance. Wilcher worked closely with Gunther Russbacher, obtaining hours of taped conversations about covert CIA operations, including October Surprise, Inslaw, BCCI, and other covert activities. Russbacher sent me copies of the fifty-five tapes (in addition to the hundreds of hours that I taped with Russbacher directly). In addition, shortly before his death, Wilcher had obtained the names of many U.S. congressmen who had been bribed by BCCI. Wilcher was a threat to Justice Department officials, federal judges, members of Congress and other U.S. officials.

Marion Kindig, a friend of Wilcher, went to his apartment a couple of days earlier, and getting no answer when she rang the door bell, she rang an adjacent apartment seeking to have the person signal the front door to open; she wanted to leave a package on Wilcher's door knob. That adjacent apartment was directly across the hall from Wilcher's apartment. When Marion rang the door bell, it rang into the telephone system, and a recorded message revealed an interesting fact: "This is a government number that has been disconnected." I stated to Marion that it is strange to have an official government phone number in an apartment immediately opposite Wilcher's apartment, and then be disconnected when Wilcher disappears.

Sarah McClendon asked the Washington police to go to Wilcher's apartment to check on his safety, stating that several friends had not seen Wilcher for the past two weeks and that they feared foul play. The police refused to do so. I called Marion late Tuesday night in Washington, suggesting steps she should immediately take the following morning to get into Wilcher's apartment.

The next morning Wilcher was found dead, sitting upright on the toilet. He had apparently been killed elsewhere, tied in a fetal position, and rigor mortis set in. He may have been brought back to his apartment and placed on the stool, to look like a natural death. It was made to look like a suicide, but a body does not freeze into that position when a person dies; the body falls over. Swarms of FBI agents appeared, going out of their way to tell Marion and McClendon that they had no interest in the case.

Simultaneously, the same day that Wilcher's body was found, the printer who was to proceed with printing this book, Consolidated Printers of Berkeley, California, fabricated excuses for not proceeding, even though they had received half the total contract cost. I reminded the printer that copies of the book that they had promised by the following Monday had been requested by numerous national syndicated writers and national networks, and that Consolidated would be suspected of interfering with exposing criminal activities that had reached monumental implications.

END OF PART 12

Let us leave the board for today. We can pick up with "Federal Government as a Criminal Enterprise" in part 13. Thank you for a very long day of work. Salu.
    PJ 91
    CHAPTER 8
    REC #1 HATONN

MON., APR. 4, 1994 8:54 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 231
    MON., APR. 4, 1994
    "THE" MARKET?
    As I have already said, I am not going to focus on your market mess. It has not been, lately, or for a very long time--anything but a projection of Elite games. Billions of dollars of the Elite have been poured into the market today to steady it. The news-casters are sounding more like total idiots than is usual (hard to do at worst) and we have talked about it ad nauseam--YOU go watch it for I am not interested. Other immeasurably more important things are taking place which the distractions hide.

ZHIRINOVSKY ENTERTAINMENT
    Have you EVER seen more ado about nothing than the idiotically stupid thrust of Zionist Bolsheviks against Zhirinovsky? If you ever needed confirmation of the offerings of "Jewish" in-credibility--NOW YOU HAVE IT. I warn you AGAIN, readers, there is no integrity or truth in the One World Rulers. They are planning to win at any cost and there is no limit to the lies or stupid stories--which always "sell". What in the world do "they" mean by, "It looks like Zhirinovsky is partly Jew!" The interesting thing is that to put forth this story "they" have brought into play tampering with the "records" of the State, the archives and now present the documentation to the public--BUT ACTUALLY, ONLY IN THE WEST! What difference could it possibly make if Zhirinovsky is a Jew? ALL OF THE ONES IN POWER IN THE RUSSIAS TODAY ARE JEWS (BOLSHEVIKS). Why? Because Russians are set to overcome the Bolsheviks and clean them out of government. This is simple POLITICS in the same order of misdirection as you have in New York City or London. Would it not be wondrous if the time of Satan were about to be brought up short? "I" KNOW my enemies--will you EVER learn who are yours?

You must understand, if you don't keep up, that Zhirinovsky does not refer to "Jews" or to U.S. citizens in his remarks about U.S. Zionists. He uses the term U.S. Zionists to represent the head of the Soviet (Bolsheviks) and the U.S. as one term!! THAT, America, is the way you are seen in the rest of the world as presented by your government. U.S. Zionists from The Great Satan. Argument? There is NO argument--only quarreling over lie vs. truth.

Now, WHY would this be coming forth against Zhirinovsky RIGHT NOW? Because even with the controlled media, press, et al.--Zhirinovsky is POPULAR AMONG THE PEOPLE and CAN PULL OFF WHAT HE CLAIMS. He CAN bring down the whole of Russian Bolshevism. Worse for America--most of those "head" honcho Bolsheviks are IN AMERICA running your government! AND MOREOVER, ARE IN TOTAL CONTROL OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300, CFR, TRILAT­ERALS, BILDERBERGERS AND, ABOVE ALL, THE EVIL EMPIRE--THE COMMITTEE OF 17! The "percentage" of controllers is insignificant--but you perceive them to be almost ALL--so, next, you have to get some hearing in the controlled media and press. HOW WILL YOU DO IT? If you wait for Perot--you are going to live in slavery the rest of your generations to come!

YOU ARE ALREADY MARKED
    I don't want to go into this subject more than to say we spoke on this yesterday when we had a meeting and I think you would gain a great deal from getting the tape. There is a tracking sys­tem far advanced of anything you have yet encountered--in­cluding the Clintonista "Smart Card"--called Tesseria. It labels and tags EVERYONE and a law requiring you to have it on you at all times is going to become mandatory. Keeping track WORLDWIDE of the Tesserias is a mammoth computer net­work off-terra (extraterrestrial) which is called MOSAIC--keeping track of everything, everyone and YOU!

But isn't this illegal you might ask? Indeed, but when you have a government which IS A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE, AND A LEGAL FRATERNITY CONTROLLED BY THE CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE--WHAT CHANCE DO YOU-THE-PEOPLE HAVE? VERY DAMNED LITTLE!

Along these lines, once again, I don't want to come on as some kind of fortune-telling guru. The FACTS are laid out over and over for you by writers, experiencers and daring revealers of facts--but you miss it, their works are buried, as they effort to also bury and ban the "journals".

I can share the truth with you but that is all that I can do about it. I also ask that you GET THE BOOKS from which we have access to the pittance of truth available--for the authors involved are, as is Dharma, stripped of every asset including peace of se­curity--and they, too, must somehow survive.

I have pushed Dharma in writing about as hard as I dare because there are so many things which are not attended when her atten­tion is focused only on writing. All of these law cases of ha­rassment against these people and the Institute are mind-bog­gling timewasters. The intent, of course, is to wear down the "victims" and ruin every one of our resources (while George Green continues to say he has millions of dollars and will never stop the litigation). It was, by the way, George Green who sent forth the word about US&P having $215 million to fight the Ekkers! He also said $250 million at one point. Of course HE IS THE ONE who made the inside DEAL with US&P and set Dharma up for imprisonment by the Federal Court--on contempt charges!

But wouldn't that all show in court at some point? Yes, IF YOU HAD A LAWFUL COURT AND SYSTEM. Will it? I hope so, readers, because what you have is total degradation.

I can't urge you strongly enough to get some insightful books that I continually recommend: Eustace Mullins' RAPE OF JUS­TICE and Rodney Stich's DEFRAUDING AMERICA.

Since I am into Defrauding America at present, I shall continue on with that volume--but if you as a people don't open your minds and eyes soon--they shall be shut forever!

Continuation of DEFRAUDING AMERICA:

PART THIRTEEN:

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
    AS A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE
    Many people in control or in key positions in the three branches of the federal government were either directly involved in the activities described within these pages, or were involved in the cover-up. Their dereliction of duty, their aiding and abetting, caused, and made possible, great harm inflicted upon the American people.

As I stated in my 1978, my 1980, my 1990 editions of Un­friendly Skies, and more so in Defrauding America, at the epi­center of the corruption described within these pages are the at­torneys and officials in the U.S. Department of Justice. Without their pattern of hard-core criminal acts, (obstruction of justice, criminal cover-up, persecution of whistleblowers, informants and protecting victims) none of these criminal activities could have been perpetrated and continued.

ORGANIZED CRIME IN THE U.S.
    JUSTICE DEPARTMENT
    The heading in the Forum section of the Sacramento Bee (Oct. 27, 1991) read, "Organized Crime in the U.S. Justice Dept", and accurately reflects the decades of criminality in the most misnamed agency of the federal government. The article stated in part: "Indications...point to a widespread conspiracy implicating government officials in the theft of Inslaw's technol­ogy." Inslaw, bad as it was, constitutes only the tip of the ice­berg.

For twenty-five years Justice Department attorneys blocked every attempt that I made to report the pattern of hard-core cor­ruption by federal officials. Without their criminal cover-up and obstruction of justice the rampant corruption described within these pages could not have occurred. With thousands of investi­gators in the Department of Justice, the crimes described in these pages could not have escaped detection.

If my reports of the pattern of criminality had received the reaction in the three branches of the federal government and from the media that a properly functioning government requires, there could not have been the epidemic corruption that now ex­ists in government. Even now, the criminal activity continues, and increases in frequency and severity, as the public concerns itself with such trivia as ball games, a whale trapped in the Arc­tic ice fields, or an endangered species of cockroach being threatened by much-needed development of natural resources.

Thousands of people have been financially destroyed and their lives made miserable by the coordinated theft of their as­sets in Chapter 11. Many deaths in fraud-related airline crashes would not have occurred if Justice Department attorneys had not engaged in the cover-up. Decades of financial deprivation and financial problems for individuals and the United States itself will result from the Savings and Loan debacle, made possible by the same cover-up.

RESPONSIBILITIES OF JUSTICE DEPARTMENT
    Under federal law, the responsibility for ensuring that the laws of the United States are properly enforced falls to the United States Department of Justice, which is under the control of the U.S. Attorney General. He or she is appointed by the President of the United States. In practice, the Attorney Gen­eral routinely misuses the Justice Department to protect the criminal acts of those who appointed him or her.

History has shown that the office of U.S. Attorney General will routinely obstruct justice, engage in felony persecution of informants, and become involved in criminal acts. Obviously, the structure of government is sadly defective and has made possible some of the most obscene and damaging harm ever inflicted upon the United States.

RESPONSIBLE FOR PROTECTING THE
    CIVIL RIGHTS OF AMERICAN CITIZENS
    Within the U.S. Department of Justice are numerous divisions. These include the Federal Bureau of Investigation holding the responsibilities to investigate the crimes that I sought to report with the help of my group of concerned people. There is the U.S. Trustee, who is responsible for preventing the rampant fraud in Chapter 11 courts, and who is part of the Chapter 11 racketeering activities. There is the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), responsible for preventing drug violations, and who uses pilots to smuggle drugs into the United States. And there is, would you believe, the division responsible for protecting civil rights. This is the Justice Department that has persecuted me continuously, since mid-1987, retaliating against me for reporting the federal crimes that I uncovered; who retaliated against me for exercising lawful and constitutional protections to halt the barrage of civil and constitutional (and criminal) violations inflicted upon me. Every one of these divisions have been routinely used to commit the federal crimes that they are entrusted to prevent.

SUCCESSION OF CORRUPT'
    ATTORNEY GENERALS
    A succession of attorney generals have been implicated in corrupt acts and federal crimes, but have escaped prosecution because they held the highest law enforcement position in the United States. Attorney General John Mitchell, for instance, went to prison for his activities. Subsequent attorney generals have committed federal offenses far more serious and were never prosecuted or called to task by the checks and balances in government.

Attorney General Edwin Meese, a former California attorney and Alameda County District Attorney, was prominently associated with an escalation of the sleazy and corrupt activities in government. He was implicated in the 1980 October Surprise scheme that helped bring the Reagan-Bush team into power. As a reward, or to protect the Reagan-Bush team from prosecution in that scandal, the Reagan-Bush Administration appointed Meese U.S. Attorney General. Meese was then used to protect Reagan and Bush from the October Surprise scandal and others that followed.

In addition to the October Surprise criminality, Justice Department officials misused this powerful agency to steal the software from the Inslaw people, showing their corrupt mindset. This was followed by protecting the rampant drug trafficking into the United States by the CIA and DEA. In every area of major criminality implicating federal personnel, Justice Department attorneys and officials have engaged in obstruction of justice and other crimes of cover-up.

When the stench from Meese's activities forced him to resign, he was replaced by Richard Thornburgh, who continued the criminal activities of Inslaw, the obstruction of justice activities, and the persecution of whistleblowers and informants. Thornburgh left the Attorney General position in 1991 to run for the Senate seat vacant by the death of Senator John Heinz in a plane crash in Philadelphia. A Pennsylvania newspaper identified Thornburgh as the "Harrisburg Mafia".

President George Bush, who had a long-time relationship with the CIA, then appointed William P. Barr as U.S. Attorney General. Barr was General Counsel of the CIA while Bush was Director of the Agency. From the very beginning Barr blocked investigations into the major scandals that were surfacing almost daily, including those that directly involved the Justice Department and the CIA.

Barr blocked an investigation of the part played by Justice Department officials in the Inslaw affair, denying the request by the House Judiciary Committee for an Independent Prosecutor (Sometimes called "independent counsel"). Barr refused to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the White House's funding of Iraq's military build-up. Barr refused to appoint an independent prosecutor to investigate the White House's role in the Bank of Lavoro scandal. He refused to appoint an Independent Prosecutor to investigate Inslaw. The House and Senate Judiciary committees had requested the attorney general to request appointment of an independent prosecutor in each of these matters.

Making matters worse, a large percentage of federal judges are former Justice Department attorneys, whose mindset is to protect the Justice Department mentality. As shown in other pages, many federal judges secretly receive money to carry out CIA and Justice Department wishes.

PROSECUTING A FEDERAL JUDGE
    WHO DOSEN'T COOPERATE
    Justice Department attorneys, misusing the power of the U.S. government, have tremendous ability to destroy persons who threaten to expose their dirty games. U.S. Attorney Joseph Russoniello at San Francisco, charged U.S. District Judge Aguilar in June 1989 with misusing his judicial position in a racketeering enterprise (RICO) and obstructing justice. What did Aguilar do? He allegedly made false statements to an FBI agent who talked to the judge on the beach at Waikiki during a Hawaiian vacation; he suggested to an attorney the use of a defense in the trial of Aguilar's brother-in-law; and he told his brother-in-law not to phone the judge because the brother-in-law's phone may be tapped.

The real reason for prosecuting Aguilar for these relatively minor offenses, compared to the monumental offenses committed by other federal judges and Justice Department officials, was that Aguilar often disagreed with the Justice Department prosecutors in judicial proceedings. Aguilar halted the deportation of refugees that Justice Department attorneys wanted deported. He also engaged in a heated argument with U.S. Attorney Russoniello in open court, threatening Russoniello with contempt of court.

Unlike the Justice Department and judicial corruption described throughout these pages, no one was harmed by Aguilar's acts and he made no money or profited in any way. Compare the alleged offenses charged against Judge Aguilar with the pattern of obstruction of justice and felony persecution of informants by Justice Department personnel; or the FBI's pattern of lying to grand juries and trial juries.

Another judge charged with a crime by Justice Department officials was former U.S. District Judge Claiborne in the Las Vegas District Court (1986), who was noted for rendering decisions contrary to those wanted by the Justice Department. Claiborne's accountant had failed to list the profit made on one of several real estate transactions on his income tax report. Justice Department prosecutors then charged Claiborne with income tax evasion.

The mere investigation by the FBI arm of the Justice Department can cause a member of the U.S. Senate or House to lose an election. The Justice Department can easily fabricate charges, especially conspiracy or misprision of felony offenses, by stretching facts clearly out of proportion to reality. Possibly the fear of what the Justice Department can do was one of the reasons every member of the U.S. Senate from 1991 to 1993 refused to respond to my multi-page petition to investigate the corruption I brought to their attention. But this was no excuse for them aiding and abetting the criminal activities. They had a duty to perform. When they accepted their position, they assumed the responsibilities that went with the pay, the perks, and the prestige.

PATTERN OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES BY JUSTICE
    DEPARTMENT ATTORNEYS AND OFFICIALS
    For thirty years I have been intimately connected with the criminal acts committed by Justice Department officials and their various divisions. Their misconduct in the 1960s, which I initially discovered while a federal investigator, had devastating consequences in the aviation areas that I brought to their attention. Since then, as these pages reveal, the criminality in the U.S. Department of Justice has increased many times over, very possibly making it the key cog in the pattern of racketeering ac­tivities against the American people.

If Justice Department personnel did, in fact, do any of the acts described within these pages, these same personnel would have to misuse the power of the federal government and of the Justice Department to block the reporting of these crimes.

These Justice Department attorneys have made it standard practice to misuse Justice Department facilities to falsely charge dozens of informants and whistleblowers with federal offenses to block their reporting of crimes implicating federal officials.

The list is much longer than those mentioned within these pages. They include CIA operative Gunther Russbacher; Tren­ton Parker, another high-ranking deep-cover CIA operative; Michael Riconosciuto, a CIA contract agent; Ronald Rewald, contract agent; Bobbi Riconosciuto; Richard Brenneke, CIA contract agent; Heinrich Rupp, CIA contract agent; Basil Ab­bott, DEA pilot hired under the Confidential Informant cate­gory; Russell Bowen, OSS and CIA; Stewart Webb, concerned citizen and private investigator.

Compare the prison sentences given to concerned citizens who speak out, or to silence informants, with the hard-core criminal offenses committed by federal officials whose crimes are far more serious because of the positions of trust that they occupy.

PLACING A YOUNG LADY IN PRISON
    [H: As we write along here I get back questions as to so many others who would be on such listings. Remember that we are utilizing one tiny, tiny scope of KNOWN persons involved in such treatment as immediately related to this sub­ject and this particular author. This makes no effort what­soever to present such as LaRouche or myriads of others who have been persecuted and whose stories are every bit as terrifying and blatant--but our thrust is to always give you what is KNOWN so that there is not the accusation of false-story telling. Further, the size of the volumes presented would be so very large as to prohibit publication and pricing for such publication, would be so great as to prohibit you from having (getting) the work. Most "citizens" have very little more than any of the authors who have been stripped bare so we do what we can as comprehensively as possible and ask you to pick up and integrate the pieces as you can. Thank you. By the way, readers, let it be known right here and now that some of the "patriots" and other "protesters" have, in fact, broken the laws as presented. I have nothing to object to about that action--BUT WHEN YOU EXPECT US TO GO GET THESE ONES OUT OF JAIL AND WE FIND THEY HAD ALSO ACTUALLY COMMITTED ACTS WHICH ARE UNLAWFUL--IT BECOMES ALL BUT IMPOSSIBLE TO EVEN GET HEARING! IT IS HARD TO GET SOMEONE OUT OF PRISON WHO IS ACCUSED OF SOMETHING WHEN HE HAS ACTUALLY WIRED BOMBS TO DETONATE, CARRIES ILLEGAL WEAPONS AND THREATENS WITH THEM--THEN, WHEN A CRIME IS ACTUALLY COMMITTED--HOW DO YOU DEFEND THE PARTY?
    I can carry this further and discuss the IRS seizure of Red Beckman's property. (Don't give me the old "but you don't like Red Beckman.") I DO have incredible respect for Red Beckman and have honored him from onset of OUR OWN WRITINGS! There are more simple, effective, legal and capable methods of handling IRS problems than to simply thumb your nose and refuse to file income tax forms--when you have had income. Each, however, will learn that which they will.
    From onset of writing I told you that I would present the ac­tions used by others to effort to hold the "system" and effort to regain Constitutional rights. However, I ALSO SAID THAT ALMOST ALL SUCH MEASURES WOULD PROBABLY NOT WORK FOR VERY LONG IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE AS THE REBELLION WOULD GROW. IT IS UP TO YOU TO USE THAT WHICH IS AVAILABLE AND CHANGE AS THE CIRCUMSTANCES CHANGE. THE POINT IS TO TAKE A STAND WHERE YOU CAN, AND THEN BE FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO CHANGE--HOPEFULLY WHILE STUDYING WHAT "THEY" DO WITHIN THEIR OWN LAWS--AND ACT ACCORDINGLY. DEFIANCE IN THE FACE OF FORCE IS USUALLY ULTIMATELY MORE DESTRUCTIVE THAN CONSTRUCTIVE. I ADMIRE A PERSON WHO STANDS FOR THAT WHICH IS RIGHT AND THAT WHICH HE BELIEVES--BUT I WOULD RATHER SEE GOODNESS HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING THE UL­TIMATE BATTLE AND NOT JUST THE SKIRMISH ON THE HILLSIDE.]

A federal judge sentenced a young lady to federal prison (1989) for failure to remember details of stock transactions that occurred several years earlier while she was a stock broker for Drexel Burnham Lambert. Lisa Jones, a 24-year-old dropout and runaway who became financially successful at the Wall Street investment firm of Drexel, was one of the first witnesses called by Justice Department attorneys investigating insider trading and other security violations at Drexel. She refused to fabricate testimony requested by Justice Department attorneys, who then retaliated when she could not remember details of the stock transactions. Justice Department prosecutors charged her with obstruction of justice. Lisa Jones was victimized in the battle between Drexel and Justice Department attorneys, and sentenced to eighteen months in federal prison.

[H: Give me another minute here to call your attention to the program 60 MINUTES of last evening. I hope you saw the segment on felon witnesses for the prosecution and how absolutely corrupt and rotten the system REALLY IS! But remember one of the Protocols: "If one of our people should unhappily fall into the hands of justice amongst the Christians, we must rush to help him; FIND AS MANY WITNESS AS HE NEEDS TO SAVE HIM FROM HIS JUDGES, UNTIL WE BECOME JUDGES OURSELVES!]

STOP PART 13.

No we are not finished with this writing segment--but the com­puter is ready to wipe out today's writing. Dharma, stop and take note of what it is doing. Shut it off and we will start again a bit later. Just hold the sequence, save the document and close it out.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#091, FOOTSTEPS INTO TRUTH UNCOVERING LIES AND FRAUD ABOUT GOD AND MAN

PJ 91
    CHAPTER 9
    REC #2 HATONN

MON., APR. 4, 1994 11:28 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 231

MON., APR. 4, 1994
    CONTINUE AT SECOND PARAGRAPH UNDER
    "PLACING A YOUNG LADY IN PRISON" OF PART 13.
    Continuation: DEFRAUDING AMERICA, Part 14
    by Rodney Stich
    QUOTING:

The young woman suffered the indignities accompanying federal imprisonment, including frequent transportation with leg irons, handcuffs, and body cavity searches. Lisa Jones joined the many thousands of citizens who became victims of Justice Department and judicial corruption, and understandably, developed psychological problems.

After all this, Drexel's attorneys sued the young lady for payment of legal fees that Drexel had agreed to pay. In response to Drexel's claim that they would sue Ms. Jones for the amount of money that they had advanced, San Francisco attorney Daniel Bookin stated: "It is inconceivable to me that Drexel would sue Lisa after all that she's gone through, and in view of compassion and decency aside, however, one simple fact seems certain: Lisa has virtually no assets; she could never even begin to repay the cost of her legal representation."

SENDING SENIOR CITIZENS TO PRISON
    Justice Department prosecutors charged Leona Helmsley with evading income taxes, and sentenced the 72-year-old woman to four years in federal prison, leaving behind her 81-year-old husband, who could be expected to be dead before she would be released. [H: On the other hand Clifford Clark was absolved of ALL possible charges against him in the BCCI scandal wherein these ones had criminally taken billions upon billions of dollars from YOU--because of his age!! A very interesting judicial system indeed!]

Helmsley's accountants had claimed as business expenses, charges that Justice Department attorneys considered personal items. [H: It seems they had claimed some of her underwear. I speak of this because didn't Bill Clinton overdeduct for charitable contribution, some of his underwear? Ah yes, indeed interesting...] Helmsley's income tax forms were made out by professional tax preparers, who determined that the deductions were business related. The accountants who made that determination were never charged with any wrongdoing. Helmsley paid over $4 million federal income taxes in the disputed tax year and the amount owed by the disputed charges was a very small percentage of that amount.

Seeking to show that the judge who sentenced Helmsley to prison did himself commit a serious federal crime, I mailed to the federal judge on April 25, 1992, a list of the criminal activities that my CIA informants and I were trying to report, and demanded that he receive our testimony and evidence. I reminded him of the mandatory requirement that we give our evidence to a federal court and that the court receives it. (Title 18 U.S.C. sub. 4) He refused to receive our evidence, making possible the continuation of the epidemic corruption that we discovered.

While aiding and abetting, and covering up for the serious crimes described within these pages, and sending informants to prison, Justice Department prosecutors found time on December 15, 1992, to indict [Bobby] Fisher for playing a chess game in Yugoslavia, charging him with violating the presidential order barring business relations with Communist countries. Fisher violated a June, 1992 executive order by President George Bush restricting commercial relations with Yugoslavia. The indictment subjected Fisher to ten years in prison and a fine of as much as $250,000. Is it any wonder the United States has the highest percentage of its citizens in prison?

TEN YEARS FOR A TELEPHONE
    CONVERSATION
    On December 7, 1990, Judge Samuel Conti sentenced a young black girl from Oakland, California, the mother of two infants, to ten years in prison on a conspiracy charge. The young girl had a telephone conversation with another person concerning the sale of drugs. The conversation never went any further but federal agents, monitoring the phone call, charged the girl with conspiracy. She was in tears when U.S. Marshals drove her back from the federal court house in San Francisco to the Dublin Federal Detention Center after Judge Samuel Conti sentenced her to ten years in a high security prison. This same judge played a major role in blocking my exposures of the criminal activities and in protecting the many people that were implicated in the attacks upon me. He, as with many other federal judges named in these pages, should be impeached and sentenced to a long prison term. But this will never happen because crooked federal judges and Justice Department attorneys have a strangle-hold on the justice system.

PRISON FOR REFUSING TO
    COMMIT PERJURY
    Justice Department prosecutors charged a Sacramento area real estate developer, Marcel Cordi, with a federal offense for refusing to testify falsely against a bank official whom Justice Department prosecutors wanted to convict. U.S. Attorney David Levi of Sacramento wanted Marcel to testify against a bank official and alter the facts in his testimony. Marcel was willing to testify, but would not commit perjury to enable Justice Department prosecutors to falsely convict the person. In retaliation for refusing to commit perjury, U.S. Attorney Levi charged Marcel with fraud, based upon an incorrect statement on a prior loan application relating to his length of employment.

Levi was the U.S. Attorney who charged me with criminal contempt of court when I filed federal actions reporting the criminal activities implicating federal officials, including his Justice Department employer. In retaliation for reporting the crimes, and for exercising federal defenses, Levi charged me with criminal contempt of court. Levi was appointed in 1992 to a federal judgeship in Sacramento. It is standard practice to appoint Justice Department officials to the federal bench. This plan insures that Justice Department prosecutors are successful in federal court.

Another example of how the public is victimized by the mindset in the Justice Department: a woman in Texas with five children drove her boyfriend's van into Mexico and was arrested at the border when she was returning home, having no idea cocaine had been hidden in her van. The jury, assuming that Justice Department officials would not prosecute an innocent woman, rendered a decision holding her guilty, causing her to receive a 10-year mandatory minimum sentence. She knew nothing about having been used as a "mule".

Making these outrages even worse is the fact that their sufferings are shared by thousands of others who become forgotten victims of corruption by Justice Department attorneys.

Cases have been cited, including a December 26, 1990 article by Harry Hellerstein, Assistant Federal Public Defender in San Francisco, in the Wall Street Journal, where major criminals are not charged by Justice Department prosecutors on the basis of information that they gave relating to other drug operations, often enabling Justice Department prosecutors to obtain many other convictions of lesser figures. There are hundreds of peripheral drug players in prison, facing long mandatory prison terms, while those guilty of far more serious drug offenses are free, primarily because they were able to snitch on others.

Long prison terms for drug offenses become even more preposterous when it is realized that the CIA and DEA have engaged in large-scale drug trafficking operations into the United States for decades.

MISPRISION OF FELONY
    A frequent charge for sentencing innocent people to prison is charging them with the federal crime, misprision of felony. Anyone who knows of a federal crime and who does not promptly report it to a federal judge or other federal tribunal is guilty of this crime. This statute has no exclusions, and applies to members of Congress, White House officials, Justice De­partment personnel, the media, all of whom have committed this crime. In practice, punishment for this crime is limited to citi­zens, and not to those in government who hold a far greater re­sponsibility to act on the crimes described within these pages.

An example of the misuse of this criminal statute occurred when a Memphis aircraft broker sold a used aircraft to a cus­tomer, who later used it in drug-related operations. The aircraft broker had no way of knowing how the plane was to be used, nor is he required to become an investigator. Later, when fed­eral authorities were building a case against the suspects, they requested that the aircraft broker fabricate testimony in order to assist in obtaining convictions.

The broker was willing to testify, but refused to lie. Justice Department attorneys then retaliated against him, charging him with misprision of a felony on the basis that he failed to report to federal authorities that the aircraft was to be used in unlawful activities. The aircraft broker was subsequently put on trial with 32 other defendants, who apparently were guilty of drug-related offenses. Without competent legal counsel to protect his interests, the unsophisticated jury accepted the prosecutors' charges as true, and held that he was part of the drug trafficking opera­tion. He was then sentenced to five years in federal prison, even though he never committed a single offense.

SUICIDE INDUCED BY
    CORRUPT FEDERAL CORRUPTION
    Another example of the harms inflicted upon innocent people was related to me by the aircraft broker in the preceding exam­ple. The broker was in a county jail near Memphis waiting for trail when he witnessed the fatal consequences of arrogance by federal agents. His cell mate, Mike Scarlett from Texas, had been enticed by federal agents into making the controlled sub­stance "speed." (Speed had been prescribed for years by doc­tors for weight reduction, by decreasing a person's appetite. It is now a controlled substance for which prison terms are pre­scribed for its unlicensed manufacture or sale.) Knowing that Scarlett started to make it, these same federal agents arrested him, charging him with manufacturing amphetamines.

While in prison, Scarlett discovered that his wife was sleep­ing with one of the federal agents who had set him up. Al told me that his cell-mate, Scarlett, was very distraught-looking after phoning his wife. Al described to me how the inmate wrote what was later discovered to be a suicide note, and that Scarlett hung a bed sheet over the prison bars, as if he wanted privacy for sleeping, as is often done. Behind the sheet Scarlett stepped onto the rim of the toilet and tied a strip, torn from a bed sheet, to a grill near the ceiling. Scarlett then stepped off of the toilet and hanged himself.

PRISON FOR FILLING IN A
    MOSOUITO-BREEDING MUD HOLE
    Justice Department prosecutors sent Allen Kafkaesque to prison for filling in a mosquito-breeding low spot on his 103-acre ranch (Wall Street Journal, Nov. 18, 1992). He allowed two loads of dirt to be dumped in a low spot as a base for a shed. Federal officials then charged him with filling in "wetlands", which has been made a crime by Congressional legislation. Justice Department prosecutors sought to have him imprisoned for 27 to 33 months. When the judge reduced the sentence to six months in prison, Justice Department prosecutors appealed, seeking to have Kafkaesque imprisoned for almost three years, for filling in a low spot on his 103 acres! Simulta­neously, Justice Department prosecutors, protecting CIA assets involved in drug trafficking and looting of financial institutions, were themselves involved in the Inslaw scandal, and looting of Chapter 11 assets, among other crimes.

OUTRAGEOUS PRISON SENTENCES
    America reportedly has the greatest percentage of its population in prison of any country in the world. Outrageous prison sentences are imposed for often minor offenses, such as filling in swamps on one's own property, or being found with small quantities of drugs. Minor drug offenders are sentenced to twenty or more years in prison for a one-time offense, while vicious killers are often released in a fraction of the time. Often the drug offender is a person simply filling the demand created by a drug-crazed society that may share a greater blame than the person responding to the demand. A person charged with a hand-full of drugs receives a far longer prison sentence than a person who brutally kills another.

THREATENING AN AGED PARENT
    OR WIFE TO GAIN A CONFESSION
    A favorite stunt of Justice Department prosecutors is to charge the wife or an aged parent with a crime. They had no part in the offense charged, and an offense may not have even been committed. In this way the brave attorneys in the Justice Department coerce defendants to plead guilty (who may be innocent), or to plead guilty to charges greater than what were committed. Justice Department prosecutors threatened to charge Russbacher's wife with a crime if he did not plead guilty to mis-using government fuel and aircraft when he had the CIA Learjet fly him to Seattle and then to Reno in 1989. Numerous inmates described to me how they were forced to plead guilty to something they hadn't done, or to plead guilty to a greater offense than they were guilty of, after Justice Department prosecutors threatened to imprison their parents or wives.

BLACKMAILING MEMBERS OF CONGRESS
    It is well known that FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover was skilled at obtaining incriminating and embarrassing information on political figures, and had a file on almost every member of Congress. In From the Secret Files of J. Edgar Hoover, by Athan Theoharis, the author describes Hoover's interest and ability in gathering scandalous information about prominent political figures. The book describes FBI reports on John F. Kennedy's affair with Inga Arvad, Robert Kennedy's affair with Marilyn Monroe, Eleanor Roosevelt's affair with Joseph Lash, homosexual activities, and other activities. The CIA does the same thing to exert control over members of Congress. The CIA reportedly threatened Senator Boren in 1981 with exposure of his alleged pedophile activities after Boren initially stated he would not vote for Robert Gates as CIA Director. The book shows that Hoover's activities did not die with him, but continue to this date. Other intelligence agencies have similar activities. The U.S. Army has a surveillance and blackmail program called Operation Orwell, which is described in earlier pages.

BUYING AND SELLING HUMAN LIVES
    Judges, prosecutors and attorneys sometimes buy and sell cases and human lives as if they were commodities. Judges are paid off to rule favorably on particular cases. A clerk can lose a key file or piece of evidence. The court reporter can change the transcript to indicate the reverse of what is actually in the record.

Attorneys often sabotage their own clients, allowing them to be convicted, to satisfy a debt to his adversary's legal counsel, or to placate a judge who may want the other party to prevail. Trading of human life, in court, or in the air safety environment, is like kids trading marbles. Prosecutors will let a defendant go free, in exchange for the life of another man. Criminal attorneys will plead a man guilty just to pay back a prosecutor for not prosecuting another client. Prosecutors will lie to imprison an innocent person, or to cause his incarceration for years longer than the law provides for the offense that was actually committed. Cases are fixed by paying judges, prosecutors, police, and others.

Some Justice Department attorneys justify their lying, using the argument that the defendant lies, so why shouldn't they lie. But a defendant may lie to avoid prison. Prosecutors lie to imprison innocent persons, or to greatly increase the length of sentence for the purpose of making their record look good, re­gardless of the human tragedy it brings.

The public doesn't perceive this misconduct as a threat to themselves. When the Justice Department prosecutes a party for an alleged crime, the average person, including unsophisticated members of the grand jury, assumes that the party is guilty. Otherwise the accused would not be charged, or so they think. I fell into that trap in the past, until I learned that Justice Depart­ment attorneys lie and cheat as a standard tactic. Unfortunately for the victims of this prosecutorial misconduct, as a Wall Street Journal article once stated, the grand jury would indict a ham sandwich if the prosecutor told them to do so.

Justice Department attorneys win year-end bonuses and per­sonal-recognition awards for putting people in prison, guilty or not.

DISMISSING INVESTIGATORS WHO
    EXPOSE HIGH LEVEL CORRUPTION
    A common method for covering up evidence of the ongoing criminal activities described in these pages is to dismiss investi­gators who report evidence of the crimes. For instance, when the investigative activities of the U.S. Attorney in Philadelphia threatened too many politicians involved in political corruption, President Carter reportedly pressured the Justice Department to remove U.S. Attorney Martson from office.

Speaking before the Washington National Press Club on Jan­uary 25, 1978, Martson stated:

If a single Congressman can remove his home-town prose­cutor who's actively investigating public officials, with a sin­gle call to the President--if that can happen, and that's what did happen--our federal criminal-justice system won't work. No amount of rhetoric will ever convince the bagmen and the fixers that they can't pull strings in Washington, because they're sure that strings got pulled in Washington.

The Justice Department--controlled by the United States At­torney General, who is appointed by the President of the United States--investigated President Carter and his political friend, Attorney General Griffin Bell, for possible obstruction of jus­tice. Is it any wonder the Justice Department cleared their boss of any wrongdoing?

The same tactics were used by Justice Department officials against Assistant U.S. Trustee Gregg Eichler in the San Fran­cisco area when his investigations exposed the part played by federal judges and Justice Department officials in the corrupt Chapter 11 courts. I had given Eichler information on the criminal activities I experienced in Chapter 11, implicating fed­eral judges, federal trustees, and law firms. Eichler was dis­missed from government service in late 1991 after he had ex­posed the corruption by CIA-related trustee Charles Duck, and as Eichler was going after the judges.

Justice Department officials fired one of their investigators in retaliation for testifying in the Inslaw affair. Justice Department officials arranged for the removal of Chapter 11 Judge George Bason from the District of Columbia bench after he ruled in fa­vor of Inslaw, and then arranged for the Justice Department's attorney defending against the Inslaw charges to replace Judge Bason. By packing the courts in this manner, corrupt Justice Department officials gain control over the judicial process, wherein they protect themselves.

Investigator Lloyd Monroe quit the Justice Department after he discovered connections between the Savings and Loan scan­dal and the CIA-related Southmark Corporation in Dallas.

Justice Department officials reprimanded assistant U.S. At­torney Dave Howard in the San Francisco office after he filed a highly sensitive eleven-page report on July 11, 1990, describing the judicial corruption in Chapter 11. Howard recommended the appointment of a special counsel to investigate corruption by federal judges and trustees in Ninth Circuit Chapter 11 courts. Instead of acting on the report, Justice Department officials cen­sored Howard for preparing the report.

Jack Blum, on Senator Terry Sanford's committee, was forced to resign when he pursued the investigation of BCCI corruption when the committee wanted to drop it. After Sanford's committee blocked the investigation into BCC, Blum went to Manhattan's District Attorney Robert Morgenthau with his evidence, resulting in criminal prosecution against powerful attorneys who sold their country down the river for financial wealth. Justice Department officials repeatedly blocked the exposure of BCCI corruption, just as they blocked the exposure of every other scandal described in these pages.

The FBI has its own way of dealing with whistleblowers. The former head of the Los Angeles FBI office, Ted Gunderson stated that he had been harassed by the FBI to suppress his reports of drugs smuggled into the United States in the bodies of dead GI's sent back from the Vietnam War (United Press, Feb. 22, 1986) [H: Still think the possibility of shipping in drugs in a cow's second stomach is far fetched?] Gunderson retired from the FBI in 1979, becoming a private investigator, during which time he obtained evidence of widespread drug dealings at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Numerous CIA assets have given me data confirming this sordid practice. Gunderson told the United Press reporters that the FBI and Justice Department had tapped his business phone and smeared his name.

DEATHS OF THOSE EXPOSING
    JUSTICE DEPARTMENT CORRUPTION
    Mysterious deaths of people exposing Justice Department and CIA corruption have been repeatedly reported throughout these pages. One of the main murders, closely associated with the Justice Department's criminality in the Inslaw matter, was the widely publicized death of Danny Casolaro. The September 10, 1992, Congressional Inslaw report addressed this link, reporting that there was a need for a further investigation into Casolaro's death and the link to the Justice Department officials.

INTERNATIONAL ARROGANCE
    The mindset rampant in the Justice Department has no bounds. Justice Department attorneys have sanctioned and ordered the seizure in foreign countries of foreign citizens, who had never been in die United States, for the Justice Department to have jurisdiction over them. In one instance involving a resident of Mexico, Dr. Humberto Machain, Justice Department personnel paid bounty hunters $50,000 to kidnap him and bring him into the United States to stand trial. He had allegedly assisted in torturing a U.S. DEA agent in Mexico. Civilized international law procedures require that extradition be requested of Mexican officials.

Applying this tactic to other nations, there is far more "justification" for other nations to kidnap American citizens, based upon the crimes inflicted in their country by the CIA and other U.S. dirty-trick squads. Using this reasoning, hundreds of federal officials, especially those in the CIA, could be seized for the crimes that they caused to be inflicted as they invaded the sovereignty of foreign countries.

Iranians could justifiably sneak into the United States and abduct American citizens to stand trial in Iran for having committed crimes under Iranian laws, including interference in Iranian governmental activities, or the shooting down of an Iranian airliner by a trigger-happy U.S. Navy crew that had invaded Iranian waters.

The Vietnamese government could sneak into the United States and abduct American officials for their part in causing the deaths of tens of thousands of Vietnamese in the Phoenix program. [H: That seems like a rather interesting idea to me....]

The U.S. invades Panama, killing hundreds of Panamanian citizens, to capture the head of a foreign country who has never committed a crime in the United States for having trafficked in drugs in Panama [H: WITH YOUR GOVERNMENT AND CIA.]. Making the seizure of Manuel Noriega more bizarre, he was formerly on the payroll of the same CIA, engaging in drug trafficking in partnership with the Central Intelligence Agency's sanctioned operations. [H: Now here is where you could REALLY get some inside information on the whole affair-- FROM ONE COLONEL JAMES "BO" GRITZ. This is not a slam of any kind (I like Bo Gritz more than you might realize) for HE WAS MORE INFORMED ABOUT THAT AND THE ORDER FOR NORIEGA'S ASSASSINATION AT ONE TIME--THAN ANY OTHER ONE PERSON IN SPECIAL FORCES!]

STOP PART 14
    PJ 91
    CHAPTER 10
    REC #3 HATONN

MON., APR. 4, 1994 1:27 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 231

MON., APR. 4, 1994
    DEFRAUDING AMERICA Part 15
    by Rodney Stich
    SUPREME COURT APPROVAL OF
    UNLAWFUL SEIZURE
    (Book available: Diablo Western Press, Inc., P.O. Box 5, Alamo, California 94507 OR P.O. Box 10587, Reno, Nevada 89510)

A federal judge in Los Angeles threw out the indictment against Mexican physician, Dr. Humberto Machain. Entered into the court records were the declarations of a Mexican informant that another doctor, Fidel Kosonoy, was responsible for administering the drugs that kept an American DEA agent, Enrique Camarena, alive so that the agent could be tortured for obtaining additional information. Kosonoy was the personal physician of Rafael Caro Quintero, a Mexican drug trafficker. Justice Department prosecutors withheld this declaration that contradicted their charges against the Mexican doctor.

The Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the right of Justice Department officials to invade a foreign country and seize their citizens in this manner. This is the same group that upheld the right of Justice Department prosecutors to imprison me in retaliation for reporting federal crimes and in retaliation for exercising constitutional and statutory remedies. There was an exception: Justice John Paul Stevens called the decision "monstrous," which it was. The United States has given federal bounty hunters carte blanche to violate a widely held principle of interntional law, implying that foreign countries can do the same to U.S. citizens.

Chief Justice William Rehnquist upheld this shocking viola­tion of international law on the basis that "the treaty says noth­ing about the obligations" of the two countries "to refrain from forcible abductions." Using this rationale, U.S. bounty hunters can kill foreign citizens in foreign countries if the extradition treaty says nothing about that issue.

The Supreme Court Justices held that it was legal for Ameri­can bounty-hunters to invade the sovereignty of a foreign coun­try, use force if necessary, including killing foreign citizens and police of such foreign country, and kidnap them, bringing them to the United States, before our biased and corrupt system, with Justice Department-appointed "defense" attorneys, to be held for trial. These are the same Justices who have obstructed justice when I repeatedly brought the corruption described within these pages to their attention via petitions, appeals, and letters.

Foreign nations and their media strongly criticized the United States Supreme Court for this position. Chile's most important newspaper, El Mercurio, reacted to the Supreme Court's ruling with the heading, "Caramba! they've legalized terrorism." the June 23, 1992, editorial summaraized the arrogance:

The decision promotes contempt for the rule of law and the right of due process, violates national sovereignty and opens the door to acts of reprisal among nations. And what happens if U.S. agents--or people cooperating with the U.S. --clash with police in Mexico, Colombia or some other country, with gunfire that may even injure or kill in­nocent bystanders?

Chilean Socialist leader Marcelo Schilling said of the Supreme court rule that it was "the law of the jungle in which the weaker countries will lose out." Guatemalan President Jorge Serrano called the Supreme Court's ruling an "unacceptable ju­dicial monstrosity."

When asked what he thought of the kidnapping doctrine, le­gal adviser to the State Department, Judge Abraham Sofaer, testified before Congress in 1985:

How would we feel if some foreign nation ... came over here and seized some terrorist suspect in New York City, or Boston, or Philadelphia ... because we refused through the normal channels of interntional, legal communications to extradite that individual?

In 1989 the Assistant Attorney General in charge of the Of­fice of Legal Counsel, William P. Barr, held that the FBI could legally seize suspects in foreign countries, even though they had never been in the United States and had never commit­ted any offense in the United States.

The heading in the Mexico City newspaper El Financiero read: "bush and the Culture of Terrorism." The article de­scribed the "new world disorder in which the United States ... can kidnap, torture and assassinate citizens from other nations."

On November 11, 1990, the United Nations Convention Against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs came into force, and passed a resolution stating in clear text that a treaty party "shall not undertake in the territory of another Party the exercise of ju­risdiction and performance of functions which are exclusively reserved for the authorities of that other Party by its domestic laws."

It was the invasion of Mexico under orders of Justice De­partment officials that required this restatement of international law. The resolution was introduced by Canada and mexico and approved by the United Nations group. The United States ratified that convention agreement in 1990, and then promptly violated it by seizing a mexican citizen in Mexico in 1992.

In response to the U.S. kidnapping of a Mexican citizen and the U.S. Supreme Court upholding that act, the Mexican senate approved an amendment to the Mexican criminal code imposing a 40-year sentence on anyone who kidnaps Mexicans on behalf of the United States or any other foreign authority who may wish to duplicate America's invasion of a foreign country's sovereignty to kidnap foreign citizens. So intense was Mexican anger toward the United States that the bill was approved unanimously, and then approved by President Carlos Salinas de Gortari. This new law was Mexico's response to the U.S Supreme Court ruling in June 1992 that approved the 1990 kid­napping of the Mexican doctor from Mexico.

WEAVER FAMILY AGAINST THE
    "BRAVE MEN" OF ATF AND JUSTICE
    At an isolated mountain-top home in Idaho, five hundred heavily armed ATF and FBI agents, U. S. marshals, local law enforcement agencies, military vehicles and tanks, surrounded a small home owned by Randy Weaver, a former Green Beret. Weaver was on the Justice Department's hit list for refusing to cooperate in an undercover operation against a group of local skinheads. Weaver had been asked to infiltrate the group, and after attending a few meetings, Weaver didn't want anything more to do with the plan.

The chance came for ATF and FBI personnel to retaliate against Weaver when he sold a shotgun in which the barrel was allegedly a quarter inch shorter than the law allowed. Justice Department prosecutors charged Weaver with a federal offense and ordered him to appear in federal court at Boise, Idaho. When Weaver failed to appear, due to an error in the reporting date made by the court clerk, six U.S. marshals in camouflaged clothing sneaked onto Weaver's mountain-top property. Weaver's dog spotted the intruders and started barking, after which a family friend, Kevin Harris, and 14-year-old Samuel Weaver went to investigate.

As the dog approached the intruders they shot and killed the animal. The young boy cried out, "You've killed my dog," and then ran back toward the house, at which time one of the U.S. marshals shot him in the back, killing him. Harris, who had gone with the young boy to investigate, witnessed the killings and shot back at the strangers, killing one of the marshals. [H: Actually this is not so--one of the marshal's own comrades killed him.] Back at the house, Randy Weaver, who heard the shooting and seeing his son lying on the ground, and not know­ing the trespassers were federal agents (and surely not caring at this stage), shot at the intruders.

The remaining U.S. marshals then retreated, returning with a force of over 500 heavily armed, battle-ready, FBI and other federal personnel, bravely massed to do battle against the father, the mother, a daughter, and a friend. Included in this armada against the family under siege were tands and other weapons of war.

During this siege, the father crept to a storage building adja­cent to the house to view the body of his slain son. Huddled in their cabin, frightened by the massive force surrounding their humble home, the mother opened the door and stood in the doorway, holding her infant daughter in her arms. A federal agent shot her with a large caliber rifle, splitting her head apart. Blood spurting from her head, Weaver pulled his wife inside and laid her down on the kitchen floor, as blood drained from the lifeless body. Frightened, Weaver and his children lay on the blood-spattered floor, expecting to die at any moment. Out­raged neighbors and people from all over the country con­verged on the site, protesting the slaughter.

Several members from a concerned citizens group in Hawaii arrived, as did people from throughout the state, including Lt. Col. James "Bo" Gritz, a candidate for the 1992 presidential election. Their presence may have saved the remaining hostages from annihilation. Gritz arranged for the wounded Weaver to surrender to the federal marshals.

Justice Department prosecutors obtained an indictment against the remaining Weaver family from a rubber-stamp fed­eral grand jury in Boise (September 16, 1992), charging the victims with federal crimes. The indictment against the father, whose son and wife had been killed by federal marshals read in part:

Vicki Weaver and other members of the family did unlawfully, willfully, deliberately ... shoot, kill and murder one William F. Degan.

That indictment, as worded, included the infant whose mother had been killed.

A jury eventually cleared Weaver of the murder charge, but held him guilty of the gun charge.

KILLING A NEARLY BLIND RANCHER
    Another example of the vicious mindset of ATF and Justice Department agents was the shooting death of a wealthy and nearly blind rancher, Donald Scott, near Malibu, California (October 2, 1992). Federal personnel had tried to buy the ranch to expand the adjacent Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area. But Scott, a recluse, partially blinded by recent cataract surgery, didn't want to sell.

A multi-agency drug task force of over two dozen heavily armed California and federal agents mounted a military-type assault upon Scott's home. The invaders were from the Los Angeles County sheriff's department, the Los Angeles Police Department, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, the National Park Service and the California National Guard. They were allegedly looking for a field of marijuana they claimed that a federal agent had spotted from a plane flying a thousand feet over the 200-acre property in the hills above Malibu, called Trail's End.

Instead of going to the ranch in a peaceful manner with a search warrant, they conducted a commando-type raid, breaking into Scott's home while he was sleeping, killing him as he came out of his bedroom. No marijuana plants or drugs were found on his property.

There was no reason for this commando-type raid, as there was no need for the element of surprise. If Scott had actually been growing fields of marijuana, he could not suddenly dispose of it down the toilet, and the peaceful serving of a search warrant was all that was necessary.

Investigation showed that the real motive was not a search for drugs, but a desire to seize Scott's ranch under federal forfeiture laws. Scott's wife had been a former user of drugs and if the slightest traces of drugs could have been found on the property, the five million dollar ranch could be seized under the draconian federal forfeiture laws.

Subsequent investigation revealed that federal agents had obtained a property appraisal before invading Scott's home, showing the value of adjoining property, and indicating the desire to seize the property. Federal personnel in charge of the raid advised the attacking agents to look for evidence of drugs so as to justify seizing the property.

ENLARGEMENT OF THE WEAVER TRAGEDY
    The Weaver tragedy received very little press coverage, even though it indicated a very dangerous mindset by ATF and Justice Department officials. By ignoring it, as in every other form of corruption implicating federal officials, the pattern continued and worsened. On Sunday morning, February 28, 1993, about one hundred heavily armed Alcohol, tobacco and Firearms agents (ATF) invaded the residence of a religious group in Waco, Texas, attacking the building with loud shouts as if they were attacking a drug cartel. There were about a hundred people inside the residence, primarily women and children.

The religious group resided in a large building on property known as Mount Carmel, by a religious group known as Branch Davidians. They were a relatively peaceful group, harming no one, wanting to be left alone. As is common in Texas, and to earn extra money, the group frequented gun sales, and had accumulated a large cache of various types of weapons. They also knew about the Weaver tragedy and others, and didn't want the same to happen to them. They were more aware of the government arrogance than most Americans.

Upon hearing the shouting horde of heavily armed para-military group descending upon them, the religious group locked the doors and braced for an attack. ATF agents broke windows and shot into the residence, killing eight people inside, including a two-year-old girl. As agents started entering the building, the people started defending their home by fighting back, killing four of the assaulting ATF agents. Firing stopped, and the para-military force retreated, followed by a nearly two-month stand-off.

The residents placed bales of hay against the gaping holes in the walls and where the windows were knocked out. Federal agents ordered electricity cut off to the compound, forcing the residents to use kerosene lanterns for illumination, creating a high fire risk. Government agents blasted the occupants twenty-four hours a day with loud noised, and shook the building with the movement of huge military tanks. Several of the besieged residents gave up and left the building, at which time they were immediately arrested and charged with conspiracy and murder of the four ATF agents who had invaded their residence.

The ATF agents were joined by FBI agents and National Guard troops, equipped with heavy attack vehicles and tanks, surely the envy of many third-world military leaders. They were brave men, ready to do battle with the frightened little religious group consisting mostly of women and children.

If the besieged residents had any hope that public pressure would bring a halt to the siege, they were sadly mistaken. The government's Wurlitzer-like manipulation of the media sought to make the besieged victims the culprits.

The large building in which the occupants were trapped was an old wooden building and highly inflammable. A fire starting inside the structure could be expected to spread rapidly, especially if the winds were blowing hard, as they often do on the Texas prairie. Once fire started inside, escape would be very difficult, In the MGM Hotel fire in Las Vegas many years earlier, the fire in the football-field-size main casino spread so rapidly that people on the far side of the casino from where the fire started were engulfed in flames before they could make their escape.

APOCALYPTIC ASSAULT
    Early in the morning on April 19, 1993, while the lanterns burned inside the building, the war-ready heavily-armed military force commenced an attack, using armored vehicles and tanks, knocking down walls that fell inward upon the residents. Inside the building, sections of sheetrock and wood rained upon the frightened occupants, knocking burning lamps onto the piles of hay, causing them to ignite. As if this weren't enough, over 200 tear gas canisters were thrown into the building.

[H: Yes, we DO ALL KNOW that this is but a brief summary of Hell. We are not here to detail incidents of this sort--for the facts are now "out there" for all of you to see. Stich is using this and other instances for your consideration regarding the subject in point--the federal government as a criminal enterprise. We could talk about the stand-in at Red Beckman's TODAY and the fact that "that" was to be a cover for harassment of the Clare Prophet Germain group nearby. Its called diversion tactics and/or distracters. But THAT IS WHY we are bringing as much more publicity to any given incident as possible--THEY HAVE TO RECONSIDER THEIR ACTIONS IN THE FACE OF PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE. EVIL HAS TO PULL ITS DIRTY WORK IN SECRET AND THEN PAY OFF WITNESSES TO LIE OR THEY CANNOT CONTINUE THIS NIGHTMARE OF DARK OPERTIONS. We aren't offering all this because Dharma likes to type. She has been in the middle of the ATF through the RTC come to call with their big guns--secreted around the hillsides behind and around her home. It is amazing that in that instance Gritz said he would be here to stand with her and E.J. But, as it turns out Green told him that the house instance was a lie and they had actually stolen the property from the Savings and Loan. WORSE-- GRITZ NOW TELLS THE SAME LIE ON HIS RADIO SHOW AND TELL.
    Remember, dear friends, when the shake-out comes--you will find that ones you thought to be your blood-brother will have been among the ones set forth to destroy you for their own greed and avarice or whatever else they can claim. George claims he was just working to get out the WORD OF GOD!(???) So far, he like Gritz now, everything they have claimed against Ekkers, in this example, they are guilty of in all respects!! Is this ignorance on the part of some of the players? Perhaps but in these examples THAT IS NO EX­CUSE. ALL THESE PLAYERS HAVE ACCESS TO TRUTH IF THEY BUT LOOK AND HEAR. INDEED, IT IS NO EXCUSE!
    I think you readers would like to hear the "latest" prattle about Ekkers. This comes now that even Russbacher was told and actually thought, that they and the Institute were deep-cover "Agency" proprietaries. As a matter of fact it was to the extent that thousands of dollars of travel expense were stacked against the Ekkers through a travel agency which was also claimed as a "proprietary" company. IS THERE NO END TO THE INCREDIBLE GARBAGE? However, local worn out players, it may well be WHY Green and et al continue the assault--they may actually believe that there is a bundle of money--simply belonging to the CIA or something bigger. Well, there IS something bigger--but it isn't MONEY!
    Even our beloved John Schroepfer has been kidnapped from his place of institutional incarceration and spirited away to unknown OTHER imprisonment--so he can't see anyone, get attorney advise or "talk". Why? Well, it is now more serious than prior for Eleanor and her son Rod because they appear to have had a joint venture going to bring debilita­tion to John, steal away his assets, and literally "bump him off'. This is a scenario now brought to the surface for legal consideration as more and more evidence flows to the sur­face and documents are revealed regarding "plans" laid long ago. John said she hit him on the day of his "accident" and was poisoning him for a very long time. Is this so? My friends, anything is possible and thus you have to consider WHY they continue to do these blatant actions concerning this man. The investigation will not move right on into con­spiracy, of the "hospital", the institution, the physicians obviously acting in the conspiracy and apparently the legal personages who were supposed to "represent" him. As nearly as is being admitted, he was spirited away under cloak and demand for secrecy to somewhere in Northern California on Thursday night. This story is too long for this writing and of course at this time it is without documented PROOF as to some of the charges. It does not look good for Eleanor, however, and for her son to place his mother in such circumstances for his own purposes of gaining both estates of John AND Eleanor is unconscionable--it might remind you of ARSNIC AND OLD LACE! It moves into the category of being even worse than Luke Perry in his attempt to simply steal his step-mother's retirement funds.
    Yes indeed, the ones here want to just "give up"--but who will be there to help them (OR YOU) when the criminal ac­tions come against YOU? No, this will have to be pursued. For one thing, it is rapidly moving from a civil action of mishandling of conservatorship to criminal assault and con­spiracy to deprive a person of his rights and property, in­cluding his LIFE. Now, as to the punch-line--THEY ARE IMPLICATING GEORGE GREEN IN THE FOUNDATION OF THE PLANNING. HE ASKED TO BE REMOVED AS GUARANTOR ON ANY OF THEIR NOTES OR TRANS­ACTIONS (EVEN WITH HIM PRIVATELY) AND HE WAS THEIR ACTING TRUSTEE FOR ELEANOR. How­ever, the notes in point were "stolen" from John (he thought). HE IS ALSO THE ONE WHO ASKED THEM TO DEMAND GOLD FROM THE INSTITUTE AND THUS AND SO. IS THIS SIMPLY CIRCUMSTANTIAL? EVI­DENCE OF ACTIONS AND DOCUMENTATION OF IN­TERACTIONS POINT OTHERWISE. It is using Eleanor and Rod along with Leon Fort that George and attorneys continue to push at the Institute for receivership. Interest­ing.....!]

The leader of the religious group rushed through the building handing out gas masks, and instructing the people to put them on immediately. The wind was blowing at over thirty miles an hour, roaring through the holes ripped in the building by the tanks, fanning the flames. Inside the resident were trapped and scared, and unable to escape. The blackness of the early morn­ing hours, the heavy smoke, the eye irritation caused by the tear gas, and the piles of debris in the hallways, made escape impos­sible for most of the resident. Eight managed to flee the searing heat, some of them with their clothes on fire.

Once the fires took hold, they spread in firestorm fashion, in­suring the fiery death of everyone inside. Many of the frightened women and children huddled in fear, feeling the effects of the searing heat. Suddenly, as the flames reached the butane fuel escaping from a ruptured tank, and explosion sent flames hun­dreds of feet into the air, an event seen throughout the world on television screens. Possibly never in the history of the civilized world had such an arrogant attack upon a group of people oc­curred, the horrible consequences watched throughout the world. [H: Still want to argue over "holocausts"?]
    OILING UP THE MISINFORMATION MACHINERY
    The Waco tragedy had the potential for waking up the American public to the mindset of their leaders. This possibility required oiling up the nationwide misinformation network con­trolled by various federal agencies. it appeared to work. While the residence was still burning, President Bill Clinton appeared on TV, stating the residents committed suicide and they were to blame for the horrible outcome. Clinton stated government agents and officials were not responsible because "a group of fanatics tried to kill themselves." U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno echoed his words. Clinton and Reno had other reasons for blaming the victims. The two of them had approved the attack upon the residents BEFORE THE ATTACK STARTED.

The same federal agents who inflicted this terrible tragedy upon the religious group stated they saw the residents starting the fire, basing that statement upon seeing someone bending over. It is very possible that the person bending over was trying to put out the many fires already started. [H: The facts remain that the public, even the news crews were KEPT WELL OVER TWO MILES AWAY--SO THEY COULDN'T WITNESS!]
    Federal officials stated many of the bodies had bullet holes in them, implying they were shot by the leader of the religious group to prevent them from escaping the flames. Texas coroner Dr. Nizam Peerwani, heading the Tarrant County Coroner's of­fice in Fort Worth, stated: "There is absolutely no evidence of that, as far as we are concerned at this stage." Interviewed on Good Morning America on April 23, 1993, the coroner stated that because of the condition of the bodies it would be difficult to determine bullet wounds and that the immense fire left very little of the bodies to examine. He added, "When a corpse is exposed to such intensive heat, the head will often explode."

The bullet theory was important, to shift blame to the vic­tims. Later reports stated that there were bullet holes in many of the bodies. Anything stated by government personnel must be considered suspect in light of the long history of disinforma­tion and outright lies.

The establishment media, which had kept the news of the Weaver tragedy from the American people, couldn't hide the Waco tragedy as they did the Idaho assault. But they did repeat as fact, over and over again, that the group had committed sui­cide; that the blame for the holocaust was upon them and not upon the attacking military force.

Nine members of the religious group escaped the inferno and were immediately arrested and kept separate from each other. When questioned separately by their attorneys, each of them described what happened inside the building and stated the same facts. The survivors described the chaos in the building as the tanks inflicted heavy damage. They described the knocking over of the kerosene lamps by the tanks and resulting fires, the difficulty of moving about the building because of debris from the collapse of the second-story walls and due to the heavy smoke and tear gas. The smoke caused total darkness inside the building. "You couldn't see your hand in front of your face," stated attorney Dick Kettler, speaking of one of the religious group members, Remos Avraam.

Attorney Dick De Guerin stated that his client told him "there was pandemonium, they knew they were trapped. It was difficult to move around even before the fire started because the tank battering had damaged the inside of the compound."

After hearing the facts stated by the survivors, Clinton repeated during an April 23, 1993 press conference what he had stated several days earlier, that the victims were responsible for their deaths. "I do not think the United States government is responsible for the fact that a bunch of fanatics decided to kill themselves." [H: Well, perhaps those Jews in the WW II holocaust were just committing suicide???] Clinton used the disinformation given by Justice Department agents to support his statements, even though they were contradicted by the independent statements of the survivors, and common sense. [H: Now we all know that since the release of this book--the railroading continued right up to trial of these victims who managed an escape and some were actually convicted of various "crimes". However, it is important to note that most were found innocent of any wrongdoing--A YEAR IN INCARCERATION AFTER THE FACT!]

END OF PART 15.

Please bear with me, Dharma, for one more sitting for I think we can finish this chapter for the paper if we stay right with it. Thank you.

주제글 정보