PJ 89
CHAPTER 3
REC #3 HATONN
SAT., MAR. 12, 1994 1:44 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 208
SAT., MAR. 12, 1994
As we sit to write this next, it comes following many interruptions, changes of duty stations and other inconveniences in which my scribe has thrust the following notice in my vision:

NOTICE:
DUE TO THE SHORTAGE OF ROBOTS, SOME OF OUR WORKERS ARE HUMAN, AND WILL REACT UNPREDICTABLY WHEN ABUSED!

I stand advised that the next subject is distasteful and totally terrifying. AND--suitable to the "notice" in point.

All is "old"--all is "new" for in the heavens and in the span of experience there is no then or when--only NOW. For those of you who have dwelled on many planets, many experiences under your sequential travels--you now become basically ones dwelling on "two" planets--as the old will merge with that which is perceived as "new". Moreover, your attention will have to occasionally turn back to the experiences which were flourishing at the times of major changes prior to this "great" cycle conclusion and conceiving. You shall have to be reminded of that which was taking place in the societies and scientific quarters of, say, old Atlantis--to be able to comprehend that which is upon you as planetary citizens of this day.

LIGHT AND MIND
We must return again and again to the "Light" realization and true function of "mind". For one is the source and the other the "projection" of God's thought as manifest. As this evolvement into realization comes into your consciousness there will be much repeated and brought within, again, your consciousness, i.e., "This is before the coming of a new Heaven and a new Earth, in which shall reign the Prince of Peace for ever and forever, as the Old shall be passed away, for lo! on Earth there is nothing great but man; in man there is NOTHING GREAT BUT MIND." Riddle? Perhaps--but only until the answers become awareness. Of GOD there is nothing "mystical"--only great mystery. As with all "mysteries" it is only mystery until there is KNOWING! So I urge you as in the warning of Apothegm of Narada, "Never utter these words: ‘I do not know this, therefore it is false.' One must study to KNOW; know to understand; understand to judge." It is as I WARN ones who judge my own presence and that which I AM--ETERNALLY IN SERVICE UNTO GOD OF HOLY, CREATIVE LIGHT, HIS MESSENGER WITHIN THE HOSTS IN PREPARATION OF PLACEMENT FOR HIS FOCUS UPON THE PERCEIVED STAGE OF HUMAN PHYSICAL PERCEPTION.

My scribe offers not to be "me" nor the "Christ" nor any other than what she IS. I am NOT "on" your place for I spend my energies in the bringing forth in fulfillment of a major final promise of GOD--to deliver Truth into your hands for your "learned" decision-making. I do not have further attention to your matters for my purpose is to bring that WORD, make sure a remnant of God's creation of perfection, MAN, be brought through a time of travail and into-within LIGHT for the expansion and progression of soul in its infinite journey. If God does not pronounce his ‘TIMING' for those of us in his travel-chariots, why would we be "guessing" at fortune-telling to repeat that which is UNKNOWN? I do not claim prophecy or profit--I AM, and therefore, I KNOW and because I KNOW--I AM THAT YOU MIGHT BECOME! For those who choose to disregard me and any of that which I bring--so be it for "your" journey is your own and your purpose your own.

What, however, is going on in the deep places under your perceived world of tinkering and experience is going far beyond the acceptable limits of God's allowable expression for in some of the crossing of DNA blueprints--that which is totally destructive and unacceptable to both man, plant and beast is being brought forth.

Why do some ones such as Col. Gritz recognize "me" as a serpent or at the least a big lizard? BECAUSE THE ADVERSARY WHO HAS BOTH HOLD AND RECEPTION BY THE MIND OF THE ONE IN POINT--IS TOLD TO PERCEIVE MY PRESENCE IN THAT MANNER AND, MOREOVER, A VISION IS PRESENTED TO FILL THE NEED. I HAVE NO RESEMBLANCE TO ANYTHING REMOTELY SIMILAR TO REPTILIAN IN ANY FORM WHATSOEVER--I AM A PROJECTION OF LIGHT AS IS MY CREATOR WHO CREATED US IN HIS/HER IMAGE. I CAN TAKE FORM AND SHALL DO SO WHEN CALLED UPON TO SERVE IN PROPER SEQUENCE UPON YOUR TERRA--I WILL BE "MAN", NOT REPTILE.

Are there reptilian presentations? Yes, but the most "weird" and pathetic are those crossed from higher intelligenced beings by your own Satanic (serpent) vipers.

Do these ones come from Orion constellation? Some, yes. But you do not understand the transition and that is not the purpose of this writing so please allow us to take that up at another time. Orion DOES represent an intermediary resource from whence came some of the travelers caught in the exchange of LIGHT and DARKNESS.

You ones who read these words must understand that while you have not been given the ability to see that which has unfolded that you have sequenced actions to the point that in many of the considered "modern" facilities of your own underground laboratories and cities--you are into the third and fourth GENERATION of people. Indeed I mean YOUR people INVOLVED IN THE EXPERIMENTS IN COALITION WITH THE ANTI-CHRIST FORCES OF WOULD-BE WORLD RULERS.

Philosophers have speculated and cannot even begin to comprehend the narrowness of their perceptions. I think quickly of the philosophy as presented, say, by such as Lao Russell of the University of Science and Philosophy, or the Mormon Church, newly "revised" church denominations, the Catholic as separate from the (c)atholic church and more particularly the NEW AGE MOVEMENT. (How many of you realize that in Japan, as a for instance, the word "Mormon" is not used for in that oriental language "Mormon" means "Satan"?) Does this mean that I pronounce "Mormon" to be Satanic? No, you must be the judge of ACTIONS of ANY group (cult) or "church". "Cult" is not a BAD label--IT SIMPLY MEANS "CHURCH" OR FOLLOWERS OF AN IDEA OR IDEAL. It has been turned by definition change into something "Occult" and no longer representative of its original meaning.

Do "I", Hatonn, have followers as Gritz, Green et al. project? NO, not by any doing of my own or my immediate crew. In fact my demand is that there shall be NO GROUP SET UP IN MY OR ANY OTHER NAME! OUR HOMAGE AND SERVICE IS SINGULARLY WITH GOD--AND NO MAN SHALL INTERJECT HIMSELF/HERSELF INTO THAT PLACEMENT. Neither shall there be "church" or "group" to outline doctrines as voted-in by "man". Our honor and allegiance is to ONE--CREATOR/CREATION--GOD. Each individual energy MUST have his/her OWN relationship with that one God because the final judgements will be made by those seeming "two" individuals and no other.

There came, lo those eons ago, a dividing of "the way". During the times of radiance there is no one above another nor saviors, just a monotheistic realization of acceptance. I believe if you could again remember the experiences on such as Atlantis in her day of radiance you would find the realization, which I suppose today you would call religion, to differ very little from that which began as the Hebraic civilization dominant at the time of realization of that particular experiencing humanity. There was no recognition of a divine "trinity", nor any Christ-spirit, neither any "savior" except the endeavor to do "for self" the best we knew in the sight of that which was labelled Incal at the time--a simple language translation of "God". All of mankind were recognized and considered as the "sons of God"--not any ONE mysteriously conceived person as "HIS" son.

Miracles were a "no" thing--an impossible perception for all things were deemed rationally referable to uncontravenable law. So YOU HAVE COME A LONG WAY, BABY--INTO THE DARKNESS OF EXPERIENCE AND FORGETFULNESS. YOU as a consciousness presentation of physical society literally fell back into the perceptions which restrict you now and keep you separated from God. Then when you allowed "death" to enter again into the sum of human reckoning, and until the WORD be observed, no man would be able to know a "deathless" condition in his consciousness. On this TRUTH, you see, DEPENDED ALL KNOWLEDGE; no occult law is so great as this. In the consummation of KNOWING you will again recognize a surprising reversal of truth as that which is in, say, "faith" which would seem the opposite of "Knowing"--but "faith" shall become "knowing". Belief shall be the equal reflection of its mirror of science--through manifestation of "knowing" giving scientific basis for judgement. And, in that day the WORD shall blaze through as it is, the sun of glorious new meaning. If we would use the term "religion" it would become recognized as the "binding together" without beginning or ending--or, a seeming "cross" with no closed ends.

As we speak of that which will be and that which is, we must consider the confusion of progression and the deviant behaviors of the manipulators of the human realm. In TRUTH it is ONLY identity of thought which makes "nearness" of souls. As the grand march of souls following after Christ (a state of goodly beingness in God expression) draws nearer unto God, those planes as recognized, where all souls are together in the thought and concept, will be the planes mainly occupied by humanity, till at the glorious last none shall be apart from any other, or from the Father. Therefore it MUST BE CONFRONTED--THERE SHALL BE THE CERTAIN SEPARATION, SORTING AND CLEANSING.

WISDOM, BEING AND WHERE
DOES LUCIFER FIT?
If you be soul-bearing (not a mechanically conjured structure of human development only) it is certain that one day God, creator of all things whatever, shall enter into thee. Then your spirit, which is a ray of His Spirit, shed into the darkness of life by Him, shall reunite with HIM. And because He creates by constant Logos all things and state of Being, and is immanent in it ALL, knowing it ALL, so when He enters your soul, you shall know all things likewise, and, in less measure, truly, also create. You shall know that, in the chemical sense, only ONE element exists, operated upon by FORCE. Then all "elements", as you know them, will be seen to be but different speeds of the molecular formation of the One Element by varying degrees of the One Force--and LIGHT, heat, sound and all solid, liquid and gaseous substances will be seen to be different NOT IN MATERIAL, BUT IN SPEED ONLY.

That KNOWLEDGE underlies all life--physics, chemics, sonants, calories, chromatics, electrics and all and every possible aspect of nature. Such is the supreme law of God, and He is nature, though Nature is NOT "conversely", God. Another law is that of compensation; and I might continue my digression to speak of it here for it has been told to you many times before and the information basically buried in the writings doomed to the archives of secrecy by the Adversarial forces to God.

Let us call it "law". This law, then, not only governs all matter, but that of which matter is the reflection--Spirit, and the soul realm. I need offer but a single brief instance in material nature--the screw plane. As the plane of a screw is greater or less in its inclination, so will its action be either rapid or powerful, but NEVER BOTH AT ONCE. If the thread be slight in pitch, the screw-bar will progress through its nut very slowly, but--as exerted in a screw press--the crushing force will be enormous. Vice versa; if the pitch be steep, the screw-bar will progress rapidly as to-wit: the screw nail, which may be driven into wood with a hammer, and revolves as it goes within.

Now let us look at the soul realm: If a human being is content with the gradual, easy pitch of the God-ward ascending plane of pure daily life, daily temptations to work in error, and too often fall, progress upward will be slow, but very sure. But, on the contrary, if eager to learn rapidly, it must meet in a few hours all the crushing force of temptations to err and to sin which the ordinary man meets distributed through many, many incarnations, covering ages, aye, aeonian time. In the one case the Father gives sufficient of the daily bread of strength unto men to enable them to progress very slowly, but with certainty. In the other, all the splendid reserve of resistant force of a very God is needed, for all the power of "Lucifer"--that high nature spirit who was incarnate in the planet which disrupted into the solar asteroidal belt, upon the lapse, the failure of its Soul--all of his glorious power sufficed not to carry him to victory, so he fell.

God-Christ in you can alone win this struggle. Truly, no mere human, so long as he remains Man, can have such a temptation; not yourself or any other presented to and subjected to such a severe testing as underwent that originally sublime world soul, Lucifer--except in relative perception. I use "relative", for consider this: that if a fly or an ant be subjected to all it can endure, then its pain at that point is as severe as that of a man at his own breaking strain.

BUT, TAKE NOTE HERE (AND WE CAN USE THE PERCEPTION OF "JESUS" OR "CHRISTED BEING" BY ANY NAME), THIS GODLY BEING WAS TEMPTED TO THE UTMOST AND DID NOT FAIL, THEREFORE THE VICTORY WAS FAR, FAR GREATER THAN THE FAILURE OF LUCIFER, AND WHEN YOU SHALL COME TO A TRIAL LIKE THIS, YOU'LL DOUBTLESS SUCCEED; THOUGH, AGAIN, YOU MIGHT FAIL--IT IS UP TO YOU IN YOUR CHOOSING.

There is but ONE "guide" in actuality; follow and WIN; follow not, and fail.

This is a new conception if you understand not the concept of God THOUGHT in creation of YOU, expressing. But learn you must that there is an "animating" ego, a world spirit, inmateriated not just within "you" but within each and every star, each planet, every stellar body--just as there is an individual soul in each human, animal or plant body.

Spirits of MEN will progress, will face the supreme ordeal and, if they pass victorious, will enter that long rest, heaven, devachan--call it as you will, but "Nirvana" will serve the definition purpose here.

So what do I suggest herein? That just as the GREATER beingness underwent the TRIAL OF TRANSFIGURATION, you too shall come to confront this lesson and "trial". My task, among others, is to allow you to understand the actual meaning of ASCENSION so that you are not distracted by the great "conclave" givers who would somehow teach you to physically "ascend"--how totally absurd. You will find, in addition, that the great "conclave" presenters--fail to mention GOD in the equation of ascension OR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH TRANSFIGURATION. It saddens me greatly that ones of such human limitation will, in addition, call these ridiculous conclaves and seminars, FOR A GREAT PRICE, OF COURSE, in the wondrous name of such as Germain, Lord Michael, etc. Do you not realize, beloved readers, that it is Lord Michael that enforced the departure of Lucifer from the heavenly realms of Light AND CAST HIM INTO THE SEA OF PHYSICAL EXPERIENCE WHEREIN HIS ACTIONS ARE LIMITED TO THAT OF THE PHYSICAL?? Be very, very careful upon which you bite and chew.

In this instance I fully, totally agree with those projections of Col. Gritz--KNOW, study and know, for in this time of cycle change--shall be presented many false teachers, prophets and claimers of christness. It is simply too sad that the speaker practices not his own lessons! As to such open judgment? WHATEVER ERROR YOU PROJECT UPON ANOTHER IN JUDGMENT--SO TOO ARE YOU IN DANGER OF THE COMMITTING!! In fact, you will find that the judgmental accuser is most often GUILTY of that which is projected in judgement!

"Judge not, lest thou be judged," is a pretty good rule of thumb in practice. You must come to have placed a light from God within the inner self--but let it shine, do not bury it. But do not egotistically dump it all over those who are blinded. Hide it not, but let it so shine that it gives light to the erring ones who have no light. Pity them, deplore their errors, but if you condemn them you shall not follow HIM who said, "neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more."

Before going into the subject of underworld transgressions, let me remind you: in addition to being non-judgmental, you must always be alert to the answering of your petitions unto God. If you knock, beloved ones, it SHALL be opened unto you. But I suggest you knock with the will of the Spirit for, although the mind knocks forever, the WAY shall not be opened unto it in its ego-limitation of "self-ness". Ask, and it shall be given. But although the "animal" man asks, no answer shall be given except unto SPIRIT within the "man" for the request must be made by the Spirit in you for the Truths of God, and not for earthly things; these last follow as shade follows the sun.

Whatever is asked of the Father in the Christ's name and by his will, shall HE grant. So, it behooves to consider carefully those things for which you ask in the NAME OF CHRIST--THEY NEED BE REPRESENTATIVE OF THAT WHICH IS HIS KINGDOM--not your "druthers" or daily luxuries. Those things of physical manifestation are but tools for the use of the soul in its progressive journey.

Then, in the final analysis of that which is proper in behavior: Do unto others as you would be done by and as you do unto the least of your fellow creatures, in that manner and measure is it done unto your God Creator, and so shall be done unto you again. Remember always: Whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap.

Keep God's commandments for in that keeping shall WISDOM prevail and in WISDOM shall you become "everlasting" wherein is ALL wisdom.

So with these remindings in mind I am asked again and again, "But what will become of this or that--nation or planet or whatever....?" Dear ones, you do not re-write the script and therefore as you proceed upon your physical expression of destruction of that which is creation--you must pay the price of that indiscretion of lack of wisdom. Shall America, say, the Glorious, together with the rest of the world, meet similar ends to those ancient civilizations and places long cycled? Yes, only in this conclusion it shall be worse--it shall be by unquenchable "fire", not as Atlantis, Pan or Lemura--it shall be through the total ignorance and deceit of mankind bringing the devastation upon himself and his civilization. I am not the creator of such scenario but I can bring you, in remembering, the words offered by ancient ones, Isaiah and Malachi--and the brothers of the ancients: The day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come nigh" ... "Behold, the day...that burneth as an oven."

In this hour as it strikes there is yet no mystery, no supernatural penalty or capricious infliction by an offended personal God. Therefore it behooves you attend your lessons of TRUTH well indeed, for it is only of YOUR choosing--that which is THE WAY. If it be centered in the doctrines or presentment of MAN--it will merit you great headaches and hot feet. GOD IS SPIRITUAL TRUTH IN BALANCE AND HARMONY--WHICH INTERPRETS INTO: "LOVE" AND "LIGHT". BY FOLLOWING THE DARK TRAIL HEADED BY DARK AGENTS OF YOUR OWN ADVERSARY--YOU SHALL COME INTO DARKNESS FOR THERE IS NO OTHER AVAILABLE PHYSICAL OUTCOME OF THE PHYSICAL JOURNEY. "MAN", READERS, IS HIS OWN JUDGE--AND HIS OWN EXECUTIONER!

STRANGE THINGS A'HAPPEN'
I am going to offer you a writing from a "friend". I must protect more carefully than usual this source and this party's source for it is critical to the safety of the offering informant. The material was not brought "out" to stir new confusion. The information is backed by "notes" scribbled on papers which were hidden and smuggled to the surface and, through a long rope of individuals, came to rest in my keeping. I will offer those notes, as written, without explanation in a bit, but first I will share the correspondence. We were asked to share the information but asked to not give identification. We are most happy to oblige and thank the presenters for the sharing.

The story is all but unfathomable but in view of what you are seeing on your vidiot-boxes and dis-, mis-, and quasi-true- information, you will, I'm sure, have to consider the TRUTH in the documentation. This particular offering comes from Utah, U.S.A., but I assure you, it could come from any number of dozens of locations. The EXPERIMENTS are getting totally out of hand and control, readers. Your Elite misfits have created literal "monsters" and "goblins" which can destroy you if unleashed and I see not how you can much longer PREVENT such unleashing.

QUOTING:

Feb. 28, 1994

Greetings from Salt Lake, my friend. Things are getting stranger and stranger all the time. I received some very interesting information last evening that confirms much of what Commander has been telling us about underground facilities, genetic experimentation, clones, reptilian beings, etc. I had a meeting with a woman who lives out in Magna. Magna is a small mining town southwest of Salt Lake. It lies at the base of a small mountain range we call the West Mountains.

We will call this woman "Jane" for now. Jane is a casual CONTACT reader and has lived in this area for some time. She has had several strange experiences on her property over the last several years. She recently came in contact with a "man", through a third party, who gave her the handwritten notes that are enclosed. Jane, who is quite psychic in ability, sensed that this man was very different. After conversing with him for about an hour, he gradually started opening up to her. He told her that he lived inside the West Mountains, in a ten-level underground facility, and that he was a third-generation resident of the facility. He, along with many others, was trained from birth and was only allowed out occasionally to get fresh air and some sunlight.

When Jane asked him why he was telling her these things, he told her that he cared for Jane's friend, and that he needed to tell someone about all this. He also told her that he heard a voice within himself, but that his "trainers" had instructed him to suppress that voice. Jane asked him if he believed in God and he replied that he did not. Jane admonished him to start listening to the voice, as it might well be his "higher self" seeking to guide him. He told her he "would try".

He told her about genetic experiments in the mountain that had been started many years ago by the Orions. [H: Readers, in case you wonder HOW this could go on as to digging and construction, etc., without realization of what was going on on the outside, I remind you--a lot of "mining" goes (went) on in the area AND much has been covered by the Mormon Church's focus on underground or cave security places for storage of archives and such. Add this to the ongoing experiments at places such as Tooele and Dugway Proving Grounds and you have EASY opportunity to work without notice of any particular activities. Remember, there can be major activities of building, digging, trenching, etc., right under your noses and all you do is wonder "what that is for". You are an easy lot to keep in silence and ignorance for you do not question the rule-keepers and regulators--you just ACCEPT that you're not supposed to "know" or you could actually not care less! The "easiest" hiding place is directly under your noses, eyes and ears.] Golden Retrievers (canine) were being mixed with human beings, and could actually speak. Reptilian beings were also held there. Every conceivable cross-breed was being attempted, sometimes with horrible consequences. Jane was offered a job as an "animal trainer" because sometimes the animals would get out of control. Jane told of many eyewitness reports of strange animals by residents in her community. Her son reported seeing a coyote that hopped like a deer. Huge insects have been reported in the area.

One of the strangest reports was a small dark man that kept appearing and disappearing at various times to her son. This "man" would occasionally talk to him as well. When Jane described this to Mr. X, he told her that this was a holographic projection of a human that had been created inside the mountain and that there were many others like him.

Jane had found out a year ago from another source that many of the homeless people in Salt Lake were missing and that there were reports of blue trucks picking up the street people and taking them away. Mr. X confirmed this, and told Jane she had better keep her mouth shut about it. He told her that he was one of three "plants" inside the homeless community and that he had heard that her friend was spreading the information about the blue trucks. He warned her several times to keep quiet about this.

He said that they are taking these people to detention camps (locations named in handwritten notes) and using them for all kinds of heinous experiments. He told her that 90% of the street people were infected with HIV, and that nobody cared about them, and that was why they were chosen to be used like this. When I heard about this, I became very sick inside. This is not right. These are human beings, with feelings and emotions just like us. I don't know how we can stop this kind of vile activity, short of exposing it in the CONTACT, etc. You have permission to reprint this, if the Commander agrees, without our names, of course. Maybe this information may get someone in trouble if it is printed, I don't know.

He also confirmed that the grid system is fully functional and that was (is) one reason why people were walking into supermarkets and restaurants and shooting people. Many other horrible things were taking place in those underground facilities. None of this will come as a surprise to regular CONTACT readers, but it is good to get confirmation from other sources now and then. Copies of the handwritten notes are enclosed. You will notice that he not only names the black projects, but also gives them numbers. It appears that this man is for real.

Keep up the good work at the CONTACT. We all appreciate your courage and dedication in exposing the dark deeds of the Elite and bringing forth the light from the Hosts. We are just hoping and praying that the Elite's reign of terror will soon come to an end. God bless Dharma and E.J. and all of the CONTACT staff. We'll be in touch.

Sincerely yours.

END OF QUOTING.

The following now are simply a sampling out of what could be called a type of diary of information and events. I ask that the information be offered EXACTLY as presented without comment or interpretation. We will simply number according to "pages".

PAGE ONE:

• 1. Ft. Detrick, Maryland--U.S. Army
    Bacteriological & Chemical Warfare
    Experimental Labs.

• 2. Langley, West Virginia: CIA Headquarters
    "The Shop"--Experiments in Biological Weapons,
    Psychological Warfare, Psychics.

• 3. Indian Springs, California--U.S. Air Force Base
    "Shut down in 1978 due to budget cutbacks!
    Way station for the homeless. Experimentation in humans.

• 4. Dugway, Utah--U.S. Army
    Biological experimentation taking place.

Cloning
Biogenetic Engineering Experiments
Biological Warfare Experiments
Headquarters of D.E.R.O.

• 5. Battle Mountain, Nevada--U.S. Army.
    Biological-Chemical-Nuclear Warfare
    Storage Facility.

• 6. Thunder Mountain, Nevada--U.S. Air Force
    Headquarters of Project Rainbow.
    Storage Facility of U.F.O.'s & Alien Space Base.

PAGE 2:

26 April, 1978: Dugway, Utah

"Leak of chemical warfare gas." Killed several sheep & other livestock--people made sick. "Transport truck overturned while disposing of nerve gas" was the story given to the public.

Field experiment #13417-T-137
Nerve gas released to determine range of open air dispersal & effects of weather on potency. 417 people died. Gov't hushed up the press.

PAGE 3:

11 Aug., 1978: Field Experiment #13481-A

Test Sites:
New York City, New York
Miami, Florida
San Francisco, CA
Chicago, Illinois
Detroit, Michigan

Goal: to determine the extent of artificial virus in decreasing homosexual & drug-user populations.

Methods of Dispersal: 20,000 kilos of heroin is infected with HIV virus & distributed to federal agents posing as drug dealers.

Expectations: With 5 years--should make epidemic amongst homosexual population & force them back out of general population. Within 10 yrs. should have rid U.S. of most homosexuals.

PAGE FOUR:

14 June, 1973: Tazewell [sic probably Roswell--can't read original], New Mexico 13:17

Code Name--Fallen Rainbow, Project Rainbow-U.S.A.F.

Description: UFO crashed & recovered WITH survivors.

387 people witnessed the crash. All disappeared with their families. "Anthrax" epidemic blamed.

Area cordoned off within 1/2 hour.

D.E.R.O. activated. Some survivors near the crash & witnesses shot on sight.

First time extra terrestrial life contact was made.
Moved to Coonty Mtn. on 15 June, 1973.
Moved to Battle Mtn. on 21 July, 1974--still there.

PAGE FIVE:

18 July, 1981: Coonty Mtn, Utah.

Project: Beastmaker
Moved from Ft. Detrick, Maryland due to security reasons.
Description: Genetic manipulation of different species of animals for uses in warfare. Several experiments have went wrong due to severe aggression or inability to cope with training.

Success rate: 14.37% of test subjects perform to ideal.

Best cases--Experiment 1787-P

Code name: "Outsider"

Description: Animal created from the genes of human, baboon, crocodile, lion, and dog. Physically linked with 1593-GR.

Experiment 1593-GR
Code name: "Einstein"
Description: Golden Retrievers with the intelligence of humans. Bred for spy mission in foreign countries.

PAGE SIX:

PROJECT: "Homeless"
Started in 1979--

Due to needing human subjects for experiments, the U.S. government decided to use the most expendable type of people. Could no longer use criminals due to publicity, so started to experiment with people no one cares about. Test biological, chemical weapons on them. Also used for psychological tests, experimental drugs, and as a bargaining point for extraterrestrial life.

Indian Springs Air Force Base is the main terminal for dealing with them. To get them there, they are abducted from the shelters, streets and other hangouts. No public outcry due to most people not caring about them.

PAGE SEVEN:

EXPERIMENTS:

#13481-A: "AIDS Project"

#1787-O: "Outsider"--genetic manipulation to create perfect killing machine.

#1593-GR: "Einstein"--genetic manipulation to see how many different species can be melded together

#01961-A: "Chaera"--genetic manipulation to see how many life-forms--stored in Thunder Mtn., NV. Learned to communicate with outer space.

#3186-JC: "Christ Project"--cloning of Jesus Christ. Scrapped due to failure of subject control in 1981.

#3186-JC-A: "Christ Project"--cloning of Jesus Christ. Renewed in 1986--children raised in controlled environment.

END OF NOTES

"How," you might well inquire of selves, "did we let this happen?" Ignorance? No--unwillingness to turn from self interests into the demand of honorable Government and Constitutional openness. It sneaked up on you as the thief in the night--who now simply comes forth and is protected, from you the homeowner, by the law. The "Law" and Government are the forefront runners in the robbery division of the servants of you-the-people. The facade remains but the TRUTH is that of treason, deceit, thievery and collusion against all that is decent and honorable.

Dharma now offers to go back to the "robotic" status--for today she doesn't like human-ity very much. You see, the efforts are literally to do unto the "least" that which is also intended to be done unto the Christ "person" representative himself--TO DECEIVE YOU-THE-PEOPLE! Can "that" duplication be perfected? NO--for the evolved entity would take on the form of a reptilian and have NO SOUL. Without "soul" there can be no "Christ" replication--and the "Spirit" of the intent of the "fabricator" will take on the image of its maker! YOU SHALL NOT CREATE GOD IN YOUR IMAGE, MY FRIENDS!--S0 BE IT.

PJ 89
CHAPTER 4
REC #1 DORIS
TUE., MAR. 15, 1994 8:50 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 211
TUE., MAR. 15, 1994
Doris' observations: I, Doris, am asked again and again for my own observations about what happens to us in the ongoing sagas of "SOAP". I usually HIDE and turn over anything to my bosses because I find when I get "involved" very much--I become a bit crippled in ability to do my job. My "job" isn't as important as almost everyone else's--but I guess in a lot of instances it does come "first" in necessary sequence. I really want you readers to know, however, that I could (no, would) not have gotten through some of these attacks over these last couple or three years without your support. Every encounter seems worse than the last--until you study them a bit--and then you realize that your own enemy sets himself up over and over again. If I feel for George Green, for instance, at all any more--it is with PITY. Even those attorneys who work in opposition to us do us incredible service--most especially with the University of Science and Philosophy case. The stuff is in the fan and blown all over everywhere.

Mr. Gritz's radio indiscretions, along with those of George Green, Timothy Binder and Gary Anderson, have made it to New Zealand, South Africa, Australia, Canada (played on national radio), France, Austria and goodness only knows where else--these are just places "I" have heard from.

Yesterday we had to go to court again on the matter. E.J. and I cannot afford an attorney so we are having to struggle along without official help--only that which is "allowed" from the CLC and crew. We don't ARGUE well--and our habit of telling the truth without "oath", under "oath" and to the magistrate, finally begins to stand us in good stead--at least with the magistrate--because the adversarial attorney is making seriously bad blunders with his fabrications.

It has become OBVIOUS that Mr. McDonald (our former attorney) sold out to the opposition--and did actually SELL our records to them--or representatives "of" them. He failed to appear yesterday as ordered by the court, but did call-in with "I am with my sick father in the hospital." There is NO sick father! That is number uno. The next was a second call at the insistence of the Judge and this was WORSE. He hedged, lied and it was incredibly obvious to even the Judge that these were LIES and this was happening before his own court. US&P's attorney, either uninformed or playing a "double role" made a hard, hard play in behalf of Mr. McDonald and the Judge could see through the collusion (even if there was none--it sure appeared to be A LOT).

Then in a final attempt to blow us out, after I had explained that our attorney, Mr. Methven, was no longer our attorney--Mr. Buchanan shouted out that Mr. Methven "was NEVER an attorney for the Ekkers". He said, "Mr. Methven served and represented ONLY MR. GREEN! IN ALL APPEARANCES." Perhaps NOW we know WHY we were deliberately fed to the hounds of Hell?! Funny thing though, EKKERs (us) JUST GOT SERVED WITH A COURT JUDGEMENT--SAYING WE OWE MR. METHVEN ALMOST $6,000 FOR UNPAID SERVICES. This had taken court time, arbitration hearings and finally the Judgement. Mr. Methven, however, joined forces with George Green, possibly in ignorance of ongoing processes, by writing a totally false statement in a legal letter stating that "the Ekkers had AVOIDED SERVICE" in his matter. NO, again! Ekkers collect "Service" papers like some people collect stamps. We graciously entertained the "server", in fact, regarding the papers in point--it was the Christmas Holidays. The next OBVIOUS thing is that Mr. Methven not only lied regarding the matter to our "adversary" but had botched service of HIS OWN ORIGINAL PAPERS AND HAD TO ASK FOR HIS OWN "CONTINUANCE" IN THE MATTER. HE HAS STATED THAT ALL COURT DEALINGS HAD BEEN DELAYED THROUGH THIS [our] "AVOIDANCE". FUNNY THING--the enemy gets all the documentation regarding the case from OUR OWN attorney (past) and on radio claims WE refuse to get on with the case demanding delay after delay. Good grief, no matter what we do we can't seem to force any action at all!

The point of yesterday's confrontation was an effort on the opposition's part to make sure we could have NO "DISCOVERY" and, with no records, we would most certainly LOSE anything in court. No records, no legal counsel, a Judge who had already impounded the books AND ruled ME in contempt of court--what would be left in a courtroom? Well, for one thing--A JURY! And now, a LOT OF EVIDENCE OF CONSPIRACY.

The interesting thing comes forth in all this wading through the mud: Doris Ekker NEVER published ANYTHING! George Green published. Doris Ekker NEVER distributed ANYTHING! George Green distributed! Doris Ekker NEVER received anything--GREENS received EVERYTHING. It even becomes more obvious and damaging to Mr. Green. He has done the same thing to at least five other writers and/or associates. Now, please don't lose sight of my point: Mr. Green was originally FIRST named in this suit. After SURVEILLANCE (which US&P CLAIMS they did not make), there is correspondence of threat to us--that they (US&P) had found through "investigation" that Tehachapi Distributing was but an alter-ego operation of "AMERICA WEST". Somehow NOW that is changed to "an" "alter-ego" OF Doris and E.J. Ekker. Poor Rick lost everything he had in that business at the hands of Green, et al. And surely enough--NO CONNECTIONS TO EKKERS!

I ask all of you readers to understand something: Bo Gritz said that I, Doris, am surely "insane". He said I was surely building a case for "Justified Paranoid Insanity" to be accurate. I agree! What kind of "justification" does one need at the hands and mouths of these incredible hounds?

I don't know how it will turn out--they will find that the Ekkers have nothing so a judgment or "win"--is what? They made their settlement with Green who claims to still be a millionaire, owner of a bank, an expert on business, etc., etc. He writes to "everybody", and we must have a dozen copies of the letters, and tells them he has bunches of money as does US&P (he says), and will use it without limit, to destroy the Ekkers and the Phoenix Institute. Why so? How so? He stole from the Institute, was a Director with banking privileges (PROOF ALL OVER THE PLACE), now calls this NO-thing place here a CULT (over and over again as if it will somehow become true) AND SOMEHOW DORIS GOT HIM IN TROUBLE WITH THE WRITINGS--WHICH ONLY HE HAD CONTROL OF PUBLISHING AND DISTRIBUTING. HE EVEN SAID COMMANDER HATONN WENT WITH HIM TO NEVADA WHILE ABANDONING DHARMA. Now, somehow Ekkers are supposed to be charging $400 a session for "readings" and $1,200 a "ride", or something, for space rides--OUT OF MT. SHASTA? Mr. Gritz has spread THIS STUPIDITY all over the nation!

We found it interesting in Federal Court yesterday that Mr. Buchanan said that Ekkers totally control and own the CLC! Another "funny" about that focus is that George Green went about the nation saying that he personally set it up and controlled it. Further, he and his buddy Gary Anderson, liked it SO MUCH, apparently, that they created a SECOND entity in the same office, called The Constitutional Law Centre Trust. Why? Apparently to divert funds into "that" entity from the Constitutional Law Center.

Yes indeed, to you who think I am a sane receiver for information--just remember the fact that obviously Doris Ekker, must be quite "nuts". BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU SOMETHING--WITHOUT HESITATION: I KNOW THAT THE AUTHORS OF THE INFORMATION I AM ALLOWED TO TYPE--ARE NOT NUTS AND EVERY DAY, IN EVERY WAY--I SEE THAT CONFIRMATION PLAYED OUT BEFORE MY EYES.

Moreover, I would share HOW I know. Just this weekend, as impossible as it may seem--a very important someone (not here) was TOLD to do certain things and "go" certain places--immediately. Before the hour in point was up, six MOSSAD agents were dead in a three car "accident" in which all three cars exploded. The person in point, now being "safe", was released, etc., SAFE AND SOUND! Did "Command" create such negative havoc? No, YOUR intelligence and police services did. However, it does indicate that the persons involved are VERY important in that they are KEPT ALIVE AND WELL. I don't know about you readers, but that is confirmation enough for me for today, at least.

I don't know what our good Col. Gritz will say about this incident--as we (Ekkers) were not involved--but "Insanity" will likely be one of his statements.

Another strange thing has come to light--there is now another and "new" contact with CONTACT whose stories not only "check out" BUT PROOF IS AGAIN EVIDENT. This person even states that one of his last duty "contracts" as an intelligence agent--was on Bo Gritz. The "caper" was "scrubbed" just before the dirty deed was consummated! Yep--insanity is the name of my game! But--why was the Big Boy team faction trying to get a take-out on Bo Gritz? It appears it had to do with his escapades in Southeast Asia, the drug trade (Golden Triangle) or the "Panama" incidents. It could possibly even be the setting up of a training camp to supposedly go in and pull out more POWs--funded by families of the suspected POWs which fell apart and the only ones making anything, especially money--were Bo Gritz and crew. A lot of fellow "special forces" teammates lost a lot of love for the schemers in that one. Did it happen? Gosh, we don't know--I just "write"--and we receive every approach to a given situation. I note, however, Cmdr. Hatonn ALWAYS SEEMS TO PICK THE CORRECT STORY!

So, back to the subject: What was the bottom line of yesterday's court encounter? I "think" we won something (never can be sure)--however, the Judge is allowing us "discovery" time and will not set the case for jury trial until November--and hopefully we can obtain a legal counsel. Yes, indeed, Mr. Buchanan (US&P attorney) objected (that is the ONLY way we could realize we must have "won" something). I had to ask the Judge what they wanted and what is the case about for I literally can't understand it. It went from a case against Green (who NEVER showed up) into a full-assault by all parties, including Green, against us! That, in turn, has moved directly into a full-assault to literally destroy the Phoenix Institute--basically it appears, so George Green could keep the gold he embezzled from same.

Now, you will note that Gritz, Green, Anderson and Binder have lately joined forces to establish a "cult?" called Christian Covenant Community in Idaho! I don't know ANYTHING about it--except all the stuff sent to us from the Associated Press, what Gritz advertises in SPIKE courses and on his National Radio Program (now international).

I had never heard of Walter Russell or University of Science and Philosophy until around the time we moved [here] and I started writing on Dr. Russell's scientific presentation on Light (all of which was given to Princeton University long ago). What I had been exposed to was perhaps two conversations with two friends, Al and John (John provided the original documents published long before copyright and someone provided a document which was stated even by Lao--"would never be published" so had NO mention of copyright). However, it would appear to me that by Binder's own words on that National radio program of Gritz's--the information had been basically "unknown" for the past 50 years. Should we countersue or something?--for such advertising? Gritz had never heard of him either and neither has anyone encountered in the court system! Certainly the Brookings Institute or British Intelligence were NOT advertising for them!

So I ask YOU--what is the big deal here? We are two old people, bankrupt and the books in point are BANNED!--until a court trial can determine if there has even been any form of infringement! So far the investigations of researchers have found that according to rules covering dated material (journals and magazines) and newspapers there COULD be NO infringement. Moreover, scientific information is not copyrightable and truth (especially in science) is not copyrightable. Further, the claim of US&P is that Russell received HIS INFORMATION FROM GOD (EXTRATERRESTRIAL)--but somehow Doris' God is not permitted--even though it BE THE SAME GOD!

Gritz says that a court ruling said we were "guilty"? Oh? There has NOT been any hearing whatsoever! There was an injunction (perfunctory, pending decision [trial]) AND a contempt charge against me with literal threat of imprisonment, because Green sold the impounded books! (Green, of course did not appear--and somehow used the services of the US&P attorney as well as "ours"! Obviously, the "settlement" contracts were already under way.) By the "timing" involved it is obvious that Mr. Methven was already serving Mr. Green as well as US. We NEVER gave him a "release" to represent Mr. Green. Oops? Somewhere in that old document called "Constitution" is this not some infringement on our "rights"? Possibly?? It is, even if not unconstitutional--against the ethics rules of the Bar Association.

By the way, for you nice people getting documents from George Green. THOSE are HIS original documents. Those are charges he is presenting as fact--in his own garbage bin. They have NOTHING to do with fact, reality or actual happenings--they are created by him and "his" to present a trail of false information to lay a belief that there is validity to it. He presents these filings of his as if they are court decisions.

Using the same technique, he calls us the "Ekker Cult". You must understand "cult" is a high-level code word the same as "anti-Semite". He and Binder both use "that one" also. Well, E.J. is not even a member of my "cult" and neither am I so there isn't anything here to "follow" (as in "cult")--much less, form an international or intergalactic "group church". There is nothing "occult" either--just information of a very earthly factual presentation--hardly even mysterious--and nothing "mystical". Further, Rick Webber, the party so often quoted by Green, and author of the booklets passed out, etc., was IN THE EMPLOY OF GREEN (this aka "Rick Webber"). IN FACT, AT MR. GREEN'S PAYMENT, HE DID RECITE ONTO AUDIO TAPES SEVERAL OF THE BOOKS I PENNED. I find NO PERMISSION CONTRACT ANYWHERE! That "same" party works part time for Green's attorney--Horton! At least this is the information brought back to me from supposedly "knowing" parties who were "close friends" of the person in point.

What do I think of Mr. Green? I think he is most interesting! I also find it totally inconceivable that I would have any importance in such matters--AT ALL. There must have been a whole big lot of "something" PLANNED on his part that we somehow "botched" for him--to gain this much animosity.

But what do I find the most dreadful in ALL the goings-on? Is it trying to lose "everyone's" money in Green's (and now his partners) own scheme for greedy purpose? No--it is the incredibly insipid and sordid fact of John Schroepfer's incarceration in an Alzheimer's (which he DOES NOT HAVE) Institution, with inability to have visitors, legal counsel or anything--while he has been totally abandoned by his wife and her son--to the prison--WHILE THEY TRY TO BREAK EVERY LAW TO GAIN ACCESS TO EVERY SHRED OF ANYTHING, INCLUDING DIGNITY, OF JOHN'S. THIS, MOREOVER, IS CONSTANTLY UNDER THE TUTELAGE AND COUNSEL OF ONES BROUGHT INTO THE SHOW BY GEORGE GREEN! And I have problems? No, I don't have problems--I have GOD and I believe these greedy, miserable impostors of humanity--have problems.

What does the psychiatrist/neurologist say about John? That he needs "some" "help" in caring for self but has no Alzheimer's disease, only dysfunctional memory disorder or "syndrome", or something of the sort. John is now near 80 but even the people at the "center" of his "jail" say he certainly does NOT belong incarcerated there. However, they have been paid handsomely. It doesn't really look good that they claimed NO ASSETS and NOW are claiming hundreds of thousands of dollars of HIS. Me nuts? Yes indeed! And why "Me"? I don't know--it all starts with George and ends with George for I couldn't even begin to "think" up all this intrigue, conspiracy and business hoopla. Worse, if I did--I am a full-blown FAILURE! So, I guess as long as God will let me serve here at this worn-out keyboard (almost all the alphabet letters are worn off) and you wish to receive what comes--for I shall never allow anything save God's teachers (MY GOSH, I WOULDN'T DARE--I'D BE DEAD IN A SECOND), we will keep right on keeping on. I can tell the truth in a court, on my own, and I guess I NEED nothing beyond that.

Does this speak for E.J.? No, although he would write about the same thing with far less complaints. He catches all the dregs of the work-load and confrontations. We have help, though, and not JUST from God. Of all the things we DO HAVE HERE it is loving friends who will totally volunteer their time day or night to help sort out the material, research the claims and files and, like Nora, research the details of everything from the Romanoffs to Green's files--AND TO BE FAIR AND HONEST--OURS AS WELL!! There are going to be some REAL SURPRISES FOR MR. GREEN! I find it remarkable that one such as Green equates "FRIENDS" with being a "CULT". Is this truly what we have come to in this world? I don't really have many enemies--I think the ones attending John's last court encounter (Friends of John) were amazed when I sat down WITH Jason Brent, ex-enemy, (also waiting in the hall) and we had a very nice chat. Am I "Pollyana"? No, I just can't seem to carry grudges--I appreciate whatever these ones are doing "for" me--and at this time, it is but disagreeable for they are building OUR CASE while beginning to destroy more and more of themselves--how can you be more than annoyed at them? Am I weary of the hassle? Completely bone tired of it because it is so hard to get on with that which I await--the remembering or unveiling of the mysteries of existence. I know we have to wait for the physical problems to be resolved or, at the least, confronted, so that we can work in proper balance. Yes, it is hard--BUT, PLEASE KNOW THAT IT IS NO HARDER NOR AM I MORE PATIENT THAN ANY OF YOU. I am impatient, annoyed and restless to get beyond the garbage and into the glory of the revelations. At least I, too, hope it is glory--that seems to be our ultimate PROMISE.

Every day that I have to do "this" I am annoyed by impatience for I too want to learn about our creation, our journey and our next step, and the next and next--and the adventures ahead--especially if we but do our work well. I know that that which will be unfolding is magnificent and exciting--and not just in a spiritual way--but also in a grand and wonderful action play--but within our SPIRIT is where the secret miracle lies. As I unwind the Truth of WHAT IS--I know that I cannot play longer in the dense darkness of this side of the veil--for I will perish. So, each step into the lighted corridors of possibility--there is more radiance and more unveiled truth of our beingness. THAT rose seems worth the puny stickers along the way--especially in the afterglow of HIS security blanket. I just don't expect it "my way" any more for I have come to KNOW it is not "my way" which counts at all--not a farthing! It is HIS WAY or it will be the "wrong" way--every time.

So, what do I do when the going gets rough and I calm down from the moment and the humanness? I pray that I CAN SEE HIS WAY AND RECOGNIZE THE INSTRUCTIONS, TRYING TO LEAVE NOTHING OUT IN THOSE INSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE OF PERSONAL "WISHES". IT WORKS BETTER AND BETTER AND BETTER, EVERY PASSING DAY--ALSO A LOT EASIER! Well then, does that mean I am reaching "perfection"? Yes, I am usually a "perfect" fool, a "perfect" female basket-case and a "perfect" imperfect! I am also a perfectly awful typist (very fast at making errors) and all the editors, especially E.J., wishes I were perfectly accurate. But isn't it lovely?--God doesn't seem to mind my imperfections--or yours!

Thank you for the time to read this. I haven't even thanked you beautiful friends for the wonderful remembrances at CHRISTmas. Perhaps it is suitable to wish you a wondrous "Easter". Not for the ritual of the time but for the ongoing assurances we are getting that LIFE is INFINITE! This is certainly a "greedy" way, taking room in the paper, to answer the ongoing questions--but it DOES get to the VERY people I owe the explanations. I am so sorry if something we do or say brings pain or bother, or even irritation, to any of you--but we are really doing the very best we can under the circumstances and we appreciate every one of you. Sometimes I long for a "cult" of some kind--not for any of us to "lead"--but to simply "follow" so we could commune and play TOGETHER and not have to accept such responsibility--for self, but alas, it shall not be--EVER--and in HIS INFINITE WISDOM, HE SHOWS US WHY! If we ASK, HE always shows us WHY and then HE shows us HOW! In that order, the who, what, where and when doesn't seem to longer matter. Gosh, friends, I watch the mess with the Clintons and I even feel sorry for them for how could they ever begin to realize the spiral which would bring the indiscretions back to eat them alive? In our ignorance of following the WRONG master--there but for the GRACE OF GOD, go we! I SIMPLY HOPE GOD KEEPS HIS WONDROUS 2" x 6" HANDY BECAUSE WE MUST BE VERY HARDHEADED MOST OF THE TIME AT GIVING ATTENTION. And on that closing note: Thank you "Two-by-Six" in Florida for the endless flow of clippings and information you pour upon us. Maybe soon God will begin to unfold the next phase of our work and journey.

Somehow in this time and age, to use the word "love" seems trite and false. But I have no other. We are so filled with appreciation and love, from and to, you each who would bother to read our presentations, for whatever reason. We are grateful and as our purposes unfold I know that we shall have more touch and sharing with you. I am stunned at how far we have been able to reach and touch--while having and starting with "O"-zip, save GOD and YOU. And, again, thank you for allowing me to share a bit of personal unloading. Doris.