2/4 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#089, FOCUS OF DEMONS (REAL GREMLINS IN THE WORKS)

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#089, FOCUS OF DEMONS (REAL GREMLINS IN THE WORKS)

PJ 89
    CHAPTER 3
    REC #3 HATONN
    SAT., MAR. 12, 1994 1:44 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 208
    SAT., MAR. 12, 1994
    As we sit to write this next, it comes following many interruptions, changes of duty stations and other inconveniences in which my scribe has thrust the following notice in my vision:

NOTICE:
    DUE TO THE SHORTAGE OF ROBOTS, SOME OF OUR WORKERS ARE HUMAN, AND WILL REACT UNPREDICTABLY WHEN ABUSED!

I stand advised that the next subject is distasteful and totally terrifying. AND--suitable to the "notice" in point.

All is "old"--all is "new" for in the heavens and in the span of experience there is no then or when--only NOW. For those of you who have dwelled on many planets, many experiences under your sequential travels--you now become basically ones dwelling on "two" planets--as the old will merge with that which is perceived as "new". Moreover, your attention will have to occasionally turn back to the experiences which were flourishing at the times of major changes prior to this "great" cycle conclusion and conceiving. You shall have to be reminded of that which was taking place in the societies and scientific quarters of, say, old Atlantis--to be able to comprehend that which is upon you as planetary citizens of this day.

LIGHT AND MIND
    We must return again and again to the "Light" realization and true function of "mind". For one is the source and the other the "projection" of God's thought as manifest. As this evolvement into realization comes into your consciousness there will be much repeated and brought within, again, your consciousness, i.e., "This is before the coming of a new Heaven and a new Earth, in which shall reign the Prince of Peace for ever and forever, as the Old shall be passed away, for lo! on Earth there is nothing great but man; in man there is NOTHING GREAT BUT MIND." Riddle? Perhaps--but only until the answers become awareness. Of GOD there is nothing "mystical"--only great mystery. As with all "mysteries" it is only mystery until there is KNOWING! So I urge you as in the warning of Apothegm of Narada, "Never utter these words: ‘I do not know this, therefore it is false.' One must study to KNOW; know to understand; understand to judge." It is as I WARN ones who judge my own presence and that which I AM--ETERNALLY IN SERVICE UNTO GOD OF HOLY, CREATIVE LIGHT, HIS MESSENGER WITHIN THE HOSTS IN PREPARATION OF PLACEMENT FOR HIS FOCUS UPON THE PERCEIVED STAGE OF HUMAN PHYSICAL PERCEPTION.

My scribe offers not to be "me" nor the "Christ" nor any other than what she IS. I am NOT "on" your place for I spend my energies in the bringing forth in fulfillment of a major final promise of GOD--to deliver Truth into your hands for your "learned" decision-making. I do not have further attention to your matters for my purpose is to bring that WORD, make sure a remnant of God's creation of perfection, MAN, be brought through a time of travail and into-within LIGHT for the expansion and progression of soul in its infinite journey. If God does not pronounce his ‘TIMING' for those of us in his travel-chariots, why would we be "guessing" at fortune-telling to repeat that which is UNKNOWN? I do not claim prophecy or profit--I AM, and therefore, I KNOW and because I KNOW--I AM THAT YOU MIGHT BECOME! For those who choose to disregard me and any of that which I bring--so be it for "your" journey is your own and your purpose your own.

What, however, is going on in the deep places under your perceived world of tinkering and experience is going far beyond the acceptable limits of God's allowable expression for in some of the crossing of DNA blueprints--that which is totally destructive and unacceptable to both man, plant and beast is being brought forth.

Why do some ones such as Col. Gritz recognize "me" as a serpent or at the least a big lizard? BECAUSE THE ADVERSARY WHO HAS BOTH HOLD AND RECEPTION BY THE MIND OF THE ONE IN POINT--IS TOLD TO PERCEIVE MY PRESENCE IN THAT MANNER AND, MOREOVER, A VISION IS PRESENTED TO FILL THE NEED. I HAVE NO RESEMBLANCE TO ANYTHING REMOTELY SIMILAR TO REPTILIAN IN ANY FORM WHATSOEVER--I AM A PROJECTION OF LIGHT AS IS MY CREATOR WHO CREATED US IN HIS/HER IMAGE. I CAN TAKE FORM AND SHALL DO SO WHEN CALLED UPON TO SERVE IN PROPER SEQUENCE UPON YOUR TERRA--I WILL BE "MAN", NOT REPTILE.

Are there reptilian presentations? Yes, but the most "weird" and pathetic are those crossed from higher intelligenced beings by your own Satanic (serpent) vipers.

Do these ones come from Orion constellation? Some, yes. But you do not understand the transition and that is not the purpose of this writing so please allow us to take that up at another time. Orion DOES represent an intermediary resource from whence came some of the travelers caught in the exchange of LIGHT and DARKNESS.

You ones who read these words must understand that while you have not been given the ability to see that which has unfolded that you have sequenced actions to the point that in many of the considered "modern" facilities of your own underground laboratories and cities--you are into the third and fourth GENERATION of people. Indeed I mean YOUR people INVOLVED IN THE EXPERIMENTS IN COALITION WITH THE ANTI-CHRIST FORCES OF WOULD-BE WORLD RULERS.

Philosophers have speculated and cannot even begin to comprehend the narrowness of their perceptions. I think quickly of the philosophy as presented, say, by such as Lao Russell of the University of Science and Philosophy, or the Mormon Church, newly "revised" church denominations, the Catholic as separate from the (c)atholic church and more particularly the NEW AGE MOVEMENT. (How many of you realize that in Japan, as a for instance, the word "Mormon" is not used for in that oriental language "Mormon" means "Satan"?) Does this mean that I pronounce "Mormon" to be Satanic? No, you must be the judge of ACTIONS of ANY group (cult) or "church". "Cult" is not a BAD label--IT SIMPLY MEANS "CHURCH" OR FOLLOWERS OF AN IDEA OR IDEAL. It has been turned by definition change into something "Occult" and no longer representative of its original meaning.

Do "I", Hatonn, have followers as Gritz, Green et al. project? NO, not by any doing of my own or my immediate crew. In fact my demand is that there shall be NO GROUP SET UP IN MY OR ANY OTHER NAME! OUR HOMAGE AND SERVICE IS SINGULARLY WITH GOD--AND NO MAN SHALL INTERJECT HIMSELF/HERSELF INTO THAT PLACEMENT. Neither shall there be "church" or "group" to outline doctrines as voted-in by "man". Our honor and allegiance is to ONE--CREATOR/CREATION--GOD. Each individual energy MUST have his/her OWN relationship with that one God because the final judgements will be made by those seeming "two" individuals and no other.

There came, lo those eons ago, a dividing of "the way". During the times of radiance there is no one above another nor saviors, just a monotheistic realization of acceptance. I believe if you could again remember the experiences on such as Atlantis in her day of radiance you would find the realization, which I suppose today you would call religion, to differ very little from that which began as the Hebraic civilization dominant at the time of realization of that particular experiencing humanity. There was no recognition of a divine "trinity", nor any Christ-spirit, neither any "savior" except the endeavor to do "for self" the best we knew in the sight of that which was labelled Incal at the time--a simple language translation of "God". All of mankind were recognized and considered as the "sons of God"--not any ONE mysteriously conceived person as "HIS" son.

Miracles were a "no" thing--an impossible perception for all things were deemed rationally referable to uncontravenable law. So YOU HAVE COME A LONG WAY, BABY--INTO THE DARKNESS OF EXPERIENCE AND FORGETFULNESS. YOU as a consciousness presentation of physical society literally fell back into the perceptions which restrict you now and keep you separated from God. Then when you allowed "death" to enter again into the sum of human reckoning, and until the WORD be observed, no man would be able to know a "deathless" condition in his consciousness. On this TRUTH, you see, DEPENDED ALL KNOWLEDGE; no occult law is so great as this. In the consummation of KNOWING you will again recognize a surprising reversal of truth as that which is in, say, "faith" which would seem the opposite of "Knowing"--but "faith" shall become "knowing". Belief shall be the equal reflection of its mirror of science--through manifestation of "knowing" giving scientific basis for judgement. And, in that day the WORD shall blaze through as it is, the sun of glorious new meaning. If we would use the term "religion" it would become recognized as the "binding together" without beginning or ending--or, a seeming "cross" with no closed ends.

As we speak of that which will be and that which is, we must consider the confusion of progression and the deviant behaviors of the manipulators of the human realm. In TRUTH it is ONLY identity of thought which makes "nearness" of souls. As the grand march of souls following after Christ (a state of goodly beingness in God expression) draws nearer unto God, those planes as recognized, where all souls are together in the thought and concept, will be the planes mainly occupied by humanity, till at the glorious last none shall be apart from any other, or from the Father. Therefore it MUST BE CONFRONTED--THERE SHALL BE THE CERTAIN SEPARATION, SORTING AND CLEANSING.

WISDOM, BEING AND WHERE
    DOES LUCIFER FIT?
    If you be soul-bearing (not a mechanically conjured structure of human development only) it is certain that one day God, creator of all things whatever, shall enter into thee. Then your spirit, which is a ray of His Spirit, shed into the darkness of life by Him, shall reunite with HIM. And because He creates by constant Logos all things and state of Being, and is immanent in it ALL, knowing it ALL, so when He enters your soul, you shall know all things likewise, and, in less measure, truly, also create. You shall know that, in the chemical sense, only ONE element exists, operated upon by FORCE. Then all "elements", as you know them, will be seen to be but different speeds of the molecular formation of the One Element by varying degrees of the One Force--and LIGHT, heat, sound and all solid, liquid and gaseous substances will be seen to be different NOT IN MATERIAL, BUT IN SPEED ONLY.

That KNOWLEDGE underlies all life--physics, chemics, sonants, calories, chromatics, electrics and all and every possible aspect of nature. Such is the supreme law of God, and He is nature, though Nature is NOT "conversely", God. Another law is that of compensation; and I might continue my digression to speak of it here for it has been told to you many times before and the information basically buried in the writings doomed to the archives of secrecy by the Adversarial forces to God.

Let us call it "law". This law, then, not only governs all matter, but that of which matter is the reflection--Spirit, and the soul realm. I need offer but a single brief instance in material nature--the screw plane. As the plane of a screw is greater or less in its inclination, so will its action be either rapid or powerful, but NEVER BOTH AT ONCE. If the thread be slight in pitch, the screw-bar will progress through its nut very slowly, but--as exerted in a screw press--the crushing force will be enormous. Vice versa; if the pitch be steep, the screw-bar will progress rapidly as to-wit: the screw nail, which may be driven into wood with a hammer, and revolves as it goes within.

Now let us look at the soul realm: If a human being is content with the gradual, easy pitch of the God-ward ascending plane of pure daily life, daily temptations to work in error, and too often fall, progress upward will be slow, but very sure. But, on the contrary, if eager to learn rapidly, it must meet in a few hours all the crushing force of temptations to err and to sin which the ordinary man meets distributed through many, many incarnations, covering ages, aye, aeonian time. In the one case the Father gives sufficient of the daily bread of strength unto men to enable them to progress very slowly, but with certainty. In the other, all the splendid reserve of resistant force of a very God is needed, for all the power of "Lucifer"--that high nature spirit who was incarnate in the planet which disrupted into the solar asteroidal belt, upon the lapse, the failure of its Soul--all of his glorious power sufficed not to carry him to victory, so he fell.

God-Christ in you can alone win this struggle. Truly, no mere human, so long as he remains Man, can have such a temptation; not yourself or any other presented to and subjected to such a severe testing as underwent that originally sublime world soul, Lucifer--except in relative perception. I use "relative", for consider this: that if a fly or an ant be subjected to all it can endure, then its pain at that point is as severe as that of a man at his own breaking strain.

BUT, TAKE NOTE HERE (AND WE CAN USE THE PERCEPTION OF "JESUS" OR "CHRISTED BEING" BY ANY NAME), THIS GODLY BEING WAS TEMPTED TO THE UTMOST AND DID NOT FAIL, THEREFORE THE VICTORY WAS FAR, FAR GREATER THAN THE FAILURE OF LUCIFER, AND WHEN YOU SHALL COME TO A TRIAL LIKE THIS, YOU'LL DOUBTLESS SUCCEED; THOUGH, AGAIN, YOU MIGHT FAIL--IT IS UP TO YOU IN YOUR CHOOSING.

There is but ONE "guide" in actuality; follow and WIN; follow not, and fail.

This is a new conception if you understand not the concept of God THOUGHT in creation of YOU, expressing. But learn you must that there is an "animating" ego, a world spirit, inmateriated not just within "you" but within each and every star, each planet, every stellar body--just as there is an individual soul in each human, animal or plant body.

Spirits of MEN will progress, will face the supreme ordeal and, if they pass victorious, will enter that long rest, heaven, devachan--call it as you will, but "Nirvana" will serve the definition purpose here.

So what do I suggest herein? That just as the GREATER beingness underwent the TRIAL OF TRANSFIGURATION, you too shall come to confront this lesson and "trial". My task, among others, is to allow you to understand the actual meaning of ASCENSION so that you are not distracted by the great "conclave" givers who would somehow teach you to physically "ascend"--how totally absurd. You will find, in addition, that the great "conclave" presenters--fail to mention GOD in the equation of ascension OR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH TRANSFIGURATION. It saddens me greatly that ones of such human limitation will, in addition, call these ridiculous conclaves and seminars, FOR A GREAT PRICE, OF COURSE, in the wondrous name of such as Germain, Lord Michael, etc. Do you not realize, beloved readers, that it is Lord Michael that enforced the departure of Lucifer from the heavenly realms of Light AND CAST HIM INTO THE SEA OF PHYSICAL EXPERIENCE WHEREIN HIS ACTIONS ARE LIMITED TO THAT OF THE PHYSICAL?? Be very, very careful upon which you bite and chew.

In this instance I fully, totally agree with those projections of Col. Gritz--KNOW, study and know, for in this time of cycle change--shall be presented many false teachers, prophets and claimers of christness. It is simply too sad that the speaker practices not his own lessons! As to such open judgment? WHATEVER ERROR YOU PROJECT UPON ANOTHER IN JUDGMENT--SO TOO ARE YOU IN DANGER OF THE COMMITTING!! In fact, you will find that the judgmental accuser is most often GUILTY of that which is projected in judgement!

"Judge not, lest thou be judged," is a pretty good rule of thumb in practice. You must come to have placed a light from God within the inner self--but let it shine, do not bury it. But do not egotistically dump it all over those who are blinded. Hide it not, but let it so shine that it gives light to the erring ones who have no light. Pity them, deplore their errors, but if you condemn them you shall not follow HIM who said, "neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more."

Before going into the subject of underworld transgressions, let me remind you: in addition to being non-judgmental, you must always be alert to the answering of your petitions unto God. If you knock, beloved ones, it SHALL be opened unto you. But I suggest you knock with the will of the Spirit for, although the mind knocks forever, the WAY shall not be opened unto it in its ego-limitation of "self-ness". Ask, and it shall be given. But although the "animal" man asks, no answer shall be given except unto SPIRIT within the "man" for the request must be made by the Spirit in you for the Truths of God, and not for earthly things; these last follow as shade follows the sun.

Whatever is asked of the Father in the Christ's name and by his will, shall HE grant. So, it behooves to consider carefully those things for which you ask in the NAME OF CHRIST--THEY NEED BE REPRESENTATIVE OF THAT WHICH IS HIS KINGDOM--not your "druthers" or daily luxuries. Those things of physical manifestation are but tools for the use of the soul in its progressive journey.

Then, in the final analysis of that which is proper in behavior: Do unto others as you would be done by and as you do unto the least of your fellow creatures, in that manner and measure is it done unto your God Creator, and so shall be done unto you again. Remember always: Whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap.

Keep God's commandments for in that keeping shall WISDOM prevail and in WISDOM shall you become "everlasting" wherein is ALL wisdom.

So with these remindings in mind I am asked again and again, "But what will become of this or that--nation or planet or whatever....?" Dear ones, you do not re-write the script and therefore as you proceed upon your physical expression of destruction of that which is creation--you must pay the price of that indiscretion of lack of wisdom. Shall America, say, the Glorious, together with the rest of the world, meet similar ends to those ancient civilizations and places long cycled? Yes, only in this conclusion it shall be worse--it shall be by unquenchable "fire", not as Atlantis, Pan or Lemura--it shall be through the total ignorance and deceit of mankind bringing the devastation upon himself and his civilization. I am not the creator of such scenario but I can bring you, in remembering, the words offered by ancient ones, Isaiah and Malachi--and the brothers of the ancients: The day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come nigh" ... "Behold, the day...that burneth as an oven."

In this hour as it strikes there is yet no mystery, no supernatural penalty or capricious infliction by an offended personal God. Therefore it behooves you attend your lessons of TRUTH well indeed, for it is only of YOUR choosing--that which is THE WAY. If it be centered in the doctrines or presentment of MAN--it will merit you great headaches and hot feet. GOD IS SPIRITUAL TRUTH IN BALANCE AND HARMONY--WHICH INTERPRETS INTO: "LOVE" AND "LIGHT". BY FOLLOWING THE DARK TRAIL HEADED BY DARK AGENTS OF YOUR OWN ADVERSARY--YOU SHALL COME INTO DARKNESS FOR THERE IS NO OTHER AVAILABLE PHYSICAL OUTCOME OF THE PHYSICAL JOURNEY. "MAN", READERS, IS HIS OWN JUDGE--AND HIS OWN EXECUTIONER!

STRANGE THINGS A'HAPPEN'
    I am going to offer you a writing from a "friend". I must protect more carefully than usual this source and this party's source for it is critical to the safety of the offering informant. The material was not brought "out" to stir new confusion. The information is backed by "notes" scribbled on papers which were hidden and smuggled to the surface and, through a long rope of individuals, came to rest in my keeping. I will offer those notes, as written, without explanation in a bit, but first I will share the correspondence. We were asked to share the information but asked to not give identification. We are most happy to oblige and thank the presenters for the sharing.

The story is all but unfathomable but in view of what you are seeing on your vidiot-boxes and dis-, mis-, and quasi-true- information, you will, I'm sure, have to consider the TRUTH in the documentation. This particular offering comes from Utah, U.S.A., but I assure you, it could come from any number of dozens of locations. The EXPERIMENTS are getting totally out of hand and control, readers. Your Elite misfits have created literal "monsters" and "goblins" which can destroy you if unleashed and I see not how you can much longer PREVENT such unleashing.

QUOTING:

Feb. 28, 1994

Greetings from Salt Lake, my friend. Things are getting stranger and stranger all the time. I received some very interesting information last evening that confirms much of what Commander has been telling us about underground facilities, genetic experimentation, clones, reptilian beings, etc. I had a meeting with a woman who lives out in Magna. Magna is a small mining town southwest of Salt Lake. It lies at the base of a small mountain range we call the West Mountains.

We will call this woman "Jane" for now. Jane is a casual CONTACT reader and has lived in this area for some time. She has had several strange experiences on her property over the last several years. She recently came in contact with a "man", through a third party, who gave her the handwritten notes that are enclosed. Jane, who is quite psychic in ability, sensed that this man was very different. After conversing with him for about an hour, he gradually started opening up to her. He told her that he lived inside the West Mountains, in a ten-level underground facility, and that he was a third-generation resident of the facility. He, along with many others, was trained from birth and was only allowed out occasionally to get fresh air and some sunlight.

When Jane asked him why he was telling her these things, he told her that he cared for Jane's friend, and that he needed to tell someone about all this. He also told her that he heard a voice within himself, but that his "trainers" had instructed him to suppress that voice. Jane asked him if he believed in God and he replied that he did not. Jane admonished him to start listening to the voice, as it might well be his "higher self" seeking to guide him. He told her he "would try".

He told her about genetic experiments in the mountain that had been started many years ago by the Orions. [H: Readers, in case you wonder HOW this could go on as to digging and construction, etc., without realization of what was going on on the outside, I remind you--a lot of "mining" goes (went) on in the area AND much has been covered by the Mormon Church's focus on underground or cave security places for storage of archives and such. Add this to the ongoing experiments at places such as Tooele and Dugway Proving Grounds and you have EASY opportunity to work without notice of any particular activities. Remember, there can be major activities of building, digging, trenching, etc., right under your noses and all you do is wonder "what that is for". You are an easy lot to keep in silence and ignorance for you do not question the rule-keepers and regulators--you just ACCEPT that you're not supposed to "know" or you could actually not care less! The "easiest" hiding place is directly under your noses, eyes and ears.] Golden Retrievers (canine) were being mixed with human beings, and could actually speak. Reptilian beings were also held there. Every conceivable cross-breed was being attempted, sometimes with horrible consequences. Jane was offered a job as an "animal trainer" because sometimes the animals would get out of control. Jane told of many eyewitness reports of strange animals by residents in her community. Her son reported seeing a coyote that hopped like a deer. Huge insects have been reported in the area.

One of the strangest reports was a small dark man that kept appearing and disappearing at various times to her son. This "man" would occasionally talk to him as well. When Jane described this to Mr. X, he told her that this was a holographic projection of a human that had been created inside the mountain and that there were many others like him.

Jane had found out a year ago from another source that many of the homeless people in Salt Lake were missing and that there were reports of blue trucks picking up the street people and taking them away. Mr. X confirmed this, and told Jane she had better keep her mouth shut about it. He told her that he was one of three "plants" inside the homeless community and that he had heard that her friend was spreading the information about the blue trucks. He warned her several times to keep quiet about this.

He said that they are taking these people to detention camps (locations named in handwritten notes) and using them for all kinds of heinous experiments. He told her that 90% of the street people were infected with HIV, and that nobody cared about them, and that was why they were chosen to be used like this. When I heard about this, I became very sick inside. This is not right. These are human beings, with feelings and emotions just like us. I don't know how we can stop this kind of vile activity, short of exposing it in the CONTACT, etc. You have permission to reprint this, if the Commander agrees, without our names, of course. Maybe this information may get someone in trouble if it is printed, I don't know.

He also confirmed that the grid system is fully functional and that was (is) one reason why people were walking into supermarkets and restaurants and shooting people. Many other horrible things were taking place in those underground facilities. None of this will come as a surprise to regular CONTACT readers, but it is good to get confirmation from other sources now and then. Copies of the handwritten notes are enclosed. You will notice that he not only names the black projects, but also gives them numbers. It appears that this man is for real.

Keep up the good work at the CONTACT. We all appreciate your courage and dedication in exposing the dark deeds of the Elite and bringing forth the light from the Hosts. We are just hoping and praying that the Elite's reign of terror will soon come to an end. God bless Dharma and E.J. and all of the CONTACT staff. We'll be in touch.

Sincerely yours.

END OF QUOTING.

The following now are simply a sampling out of what could be called a type of diary of information and events. I ask that the information be offered EXACTLY as presented without comment or interpretation. We will simply number according to "pages".

PAGE ONE:

• 1. Ft. Detrick, Maryland--U.S. Army
      Bacteriological & Chemical Warfare
      Experimental Labs.

• 2. Langley, West Virginia: CIA Headquarters
      "The Shop"--Experiments in Biological Weapons,
      Psychological Warfare, Psychics.

• 3. Indian Springs, California--U.S. Air Force Base
      "Shut down in 1978 due to budget cutbacks!
      Way station for the homeless. Experimentation in humans.

• 4. Dugway, Utah--U.S. Army
      Biological experimentation taking place.

Cloning
    Biogenetic Engineering Experiments
    Biological Warfare Experiments
    Headquarters of D.E.R.O.

• 5. Battle Mountain, Nevada--U.S. Army.
      Biological-Chemical-Nuclear Warfare
      Storage Facility.

• 6. Thunder Mountain, Nevada--U.S. Air Force
      Headquarters of Project Rainbow.
      Storage Facility of U.F.O.'s & Alien Space Base.

PAGE 2:

26 April, 1978: Dugway, Utah

"Leak of chemical warfare gas." Killed several sheep & other livestock--people made sick. "Transport truck overturned while disposing of nerve gas" was the story given to the public.

Field experiment #13417-T-137
    Nerve gas released to determine range of open air dispersal & effects of weather on potency. 417 people died. Gov't hushed up the press.

PAGE 3:

11 Aug., 1978: Field Experiment #13481-A

Test Sites:
    New York City, New York
    Miami, Florida
    San Francisco, CA
    Chicago, Illinois
    Detroit, Michigan

Goal: to determine the extent of artificial virus in decreasing homosexual & drug-user populations.

Methods of Dispersal: 20,000 kilos of heroin is infected with HIV virus & distributed to federal agents posing as drug dealers.

Expectations: With 5 years--should make epidemic amongst homosexual population & force them back out of general population. Within 10 yrs. should have rid U.S. of most homosexuals.

PAGE FOUR:

14 June, 1973: Tazewell [sic probably Roswell--can't read original], New Mexico 13:17

Code Name--Fallen Rainbow, Project Rainbow-U.S.A.F.

Description: UFO crashed & recovered WITH survivors.

387 people witnessed the crash. All disappeared with their families. "Anthrax" epidemic blamed.

Area cordoned off within 1/2 hour.

D.E.R.O. activated. Some survivors near the crash & witnesses shot on sight.

First time extra terrestrial life contact was made.
    Moved to Coonty Mtn. on 15 June, 1973.
    Moved to Battle Mtn. on 21 July, 1974--still there.

PAGE FIVE:

18 July, 1981: Coonty Mtn, Utah.

Project: Beastmaker
    Moved from Ft. Detrick, Maryland due to security reasons.
    Description: Genetic manipulation of different species of animals for uses in warfare. Several experiments have went wrong due to severe aggression or inability to cope with training.

Success rate: 14.37% of test subjects perform to ideal.

Best cases--Experiment 1787-P

Code name: "Outsider"

Description: Animal created from the genes of human, baboon, crocodile, lion, and dog. Physically linked with 1593-GR.

Experiment 1593-GR
    Code name: "Einstein"
    Description: Golden Retrievers with the intelligence of humans. Bred for spy mission in foreign countries.

PAGE SIX:

PROJECT: "Homeless"
    Started in 1979--

Due to needing human subjects for experiments, the U.S. government decided to use the most expendable type of people. Could no longer use criminals due to publicity, so started to experiment with people no one cares about. Test biological, chemical weapons on them. Also used for psychological tests, experimental drugs, and as a bargaining point for extraterrestrial life.

Indian Springs Air Force Base is the main terminal for dealing with them. To get them there, they are abducted from the shelters, streets and other hangouts. No public outcry due to most people not caring about them.

PAGE SEVEN:

EXPERIMENTS:

#13481-A: "AIDS Project"

#1787-O: "Outsider"--genetic manipulation to create perfect killing machine.

#1593-GR: "Einstein"--genetic manipulation to see how many different species can be melded together

#01961-A: "Chaera"--genetic manipulation to see how many life-forms--stored in Thunder Mtn., NV. Learned to communicate with outer space.

#3186-JC: "Christ Project"--cloning of Jesus Christ. Scrapped due to failure of subject control in 1981.

#3186-JC-A: "Christ Project"--cloning of Jesus Christ. Renewed in 1986--children raised in controlled environment.

END OF NOTES

"How," you might well inquire of selves, "did we let this happen?" Ignorance? No--unwillingness to turn from self interests into the demand of honorable Government and Constitutional openness. It sneaked up on you as the thief in the night--who now simply comes forth and is protected, from you the homeowner, by the law. The "Law" and Government are the forefront runners in the robbery division of the servants of you-the-people. The facade remains but the TRUTH is that of treason, deceit, thievery and collusion against all that is decent and honorable.

Dharma now offers to go back to the "robotic" status--for today she doesn't like human-ity very much. You see, the efforts are literally to do unto the "least" that which is also intended to be done unto the Christ "person" representative himself--TO DECEIVE YOU-THE-PEOPLE! Can "that" duplication be perfected? NO--for the evolved entity would take on the form of a reptilian and have NO SOUL. Without "soul" there can be no "Christ" replication--and the "Spirit" of the intent of the "fabricator" will take on the image of its maker! YOU SHALL NOT CREATE GOD IN YOUR IMAGE, MY FRIENDS!--S0 BE IT.

PJ 89
    CHAPTER 4
    REC #1 DORIS
    TUE., MAR. 15, 1994 8:50 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 211
    TUE., MAR. 15, 1994
    Doris' observations: I, Doris, am asked again and again for my own observations about what happens to us in the ongoing sagas of "SOAP". I usually HIDE and turn over anything to my bosses because I find when I get "involved" very much--I become a bit crippled in ability to do my job. My "job" isn't as important as almost everyone else's--but I guess in a lot of instances it does come "first" in necessary sequence. I really want you readers to know, however, that I could (no, would) not have gotten through some of these attacks over these last couple or three years without your support. Every encounter seems worse than the last--until you study them a bit--and then you realize that your own enemy sets himself up over and over again. If I feel for George Green, for instance, at all any more--it is with PITY. Even those attorneys who work in opposition to us do us incredible service--most especially with the University of Science and Philosophy case. The stuff is in the fan and blown all over everywhere.

Mr. Gritz's radio indiscretions, along with those of George Green, Timothy Binder and Gary Anderson, have made it to New Zealand, South Africa, Australia, Canada (played on national radio), France, Austria and goodness only knows where else--these are just places "I" have heard from.

Yesterday we had to go to court again on the matter. E.J. and I cannot afford an attorney so we are having to struggle along without official help--only that which is "allowed" from the CLC and crew. We don't ARGUE well--and our habit of telling the truth without "oath", under "oath" and to the magistrate, finally begins to stand us in good stead--at least with the magistrate--because the adversarial attorney is making seriously bad blunders with his fabrications.

It has become OBVIOUS that Mr. McDonald (our former attorney) sold out to the opposition--and did actually SELL our records to them--or representatives "of" them. He failed to appear yesterday as ordered by the court, but did call-in with "I am with my sick father in the hospital." There is NO sick father! That is number uno. The next was a second call at the insistence of the Judge and this was WORSE. He hedged, lied and it was incredibly obvious to even the Judge that these were LIES and this was happening before his own court. US&P's attorney, either uninformed or playing a "double role" made a hard, hard play in behalf of Mr. McDonald and the Judge could see through the collusion (even if there was none--it sure appeared to be A LOT).

Then in a final attempt to blow us out, after I had explained that our attorney, Mr. Methven, was no longer our attorney--Mr. Buchanan shouted out that Mr. Methven "was NEVER an attorney for the Ekkers". He said, "Mr. Methven served and represented ONLY MR. GREEN! IN ALL APPEARANCES." Perhaps NOW we know WHY we were deliberately fed to the hounds of Hell?! Funny thing though, EKKERs (us) JUST GOT SERVED WITH A COURT JUDGEMENT--SAYING WE OWE MR. METHVEN ALMOST $6,000 FOR UNPAID SERVICES. This had taken court time, arbitration hearings and finally the Judgement. Mr. Methven, however, joined forces with George Green, possibly in ignorance of ongoing processes, by writing a totally false statement in a legal letter stating that "the Ekkers had AVOIDED SERVICE" in his matter. NO, again! Ekkers collect "Service" papers like some people collect stamps. We graciously entertained the "server", in fact, regarding the papers in point--it was the Christmas Holidays. The next OBVIOUS thing is that Mr. Methven not only lied regarding the matter to our "adversary" but had botched service of HIS OWN ORIGINAL PAPERS AND HAD TO ASK FOR HIS OWN "CONTINUANCE" IN THE MATTER. HE HAS STATED THAT ALL COURT DEALINGS HAD BEEN DELAYED THROUGH THIS [our] "AVOIDANCE". FUNNY THING--the enemy gets all the documentation regarding the case from OUR OWN attorney (past) and on radio claims WE refuse to get on with the case demanding delay after delay. Good grief, no matter what we do we can't seem to force any action at all!

The point of yesterday's confrontation was an effort on the opposition's part to make sure we could have NO "DISCOVERY" and, with no records, we would most certainly LOSE anything in court. No records, no legal counsel, a Judge who had already impounded the books AND ruled ME in contempt of court--what would be left in a courtroom? Well, for one thing--A JURY! And now, a LOT OF EVIDENCE OF CONSPIRACY.

The interesting thing comes forth in all this wading through the mud: Doris Ekker NEVER published ANYTHING! George Green published. Doris Ekker NEVER distributed ANYTHING! George Green distributed! Doris Ekker NEVER received anything--GREENS received EVERYTHING. It even becomes more obvious and damaging to Mr. Green. He has done the same thing to at least five other writers and/or associates. Now, please don't lose sight of my point: Mr. Green was originally FIRST named in this suit. After SURVEILLANCE (which US&P CLAIMS they did not make), there is correspondence of threat to us--that they (US&P) had found through "investigation" that Tehachapi Distributing was but an alter-ego operation of "AMERICA WEST". Somehow NOW that is changed to "an" "alter-ego" OF Doris and E.J. Ekker. Poor Rick lost everything he had in that business at the hands of Green, et al. And surely enough--NO CONNECTIONS TO EKKERS!

I ask all of you readers to understand something: Bo Gritz said that I, Doris, am surely "insane". He said I was surely building a case for "Justified Paranoid Insanity" to be accurate. I agree! What kind of "justification" does one need at the hands and mouths of these incredible hounds?

I don't know how it will turn out--they will find that the Ekkers have nothing so a judgment or "win"--is what? They made their settlement with Green who claims to still be a millionaire, owner of a bank, an expert on business, etc., etc. He writes to "everybody", and we must have a dozen copies of the letters, and tells them he has bunches of money as does US&P (he says), and will use it without limit, to destroy the Ekkers and the Phoenix Institute. Why so? How so? He stole from the Institute, was a Director with banking privileges (PROOF ALL OVER THE PLACE), now calls this NO-thing place here a CULT (over and over again as if it will somehow become true) AND SOMEHOW DORIS GOT HIM IN TROUBLE WITH THE WRITINGS--WHICH ONLY HE HAD CONTROL OF PUBLISHING AND DISTRIBUTING. HE EVEN SAID COMMANDER HATONN WENT WITH HIM TO NEVADA WHILE ABANDONING DHARMA. Now, somehow Ekkers are supposed to be charging $400 a session for "readings" and $1,200 a "ride", or something, for space rides--OUT OF MT. SHASTA? Mr. Gritz has spread THIS STUPIDITY all over the nation!

We found it interesting in Federal Court yesterday that Mr. Buchanan said that Ekkers totally control and own the CLC! Another "funny" about that focus is that George Green went about the nation saying that he personally set it up and controlled it. Further, he and his buddy Gary Anderson, liked it SO MUCH, apparently, that they created a SECOND entity in the same office, called The Constitutional Law Centre Trust. Why? Apparently to divert funds into "that" entity from the Constitutional Law Center.

Yes indeed, to you who think I am a sane receiver for information--just remember the fact that obviously Doris Ekker, must be quite "nuts". BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU SOMETHING--WITHOUT HESITATION: I KNOW THAT THE AUTHORS OF THE INFORMATION I AM ALLOWED TO TYPE--ARE NOT NUTS AND EVERY DAY, IN EVERY WAY--I SEE THAT CONFIRMATION PLAYED OUT BEFORE MY EYES.

Moreover, I would share HOW I know. Just this weekend, as impossible as it may seem--a very important someone (not here) was TOLD to do certain things and "go" certain places--immediately. Before the hour in point was up, six MOSSAD agents were dead in a three car "accident" in which all three cars exploded. The person in point, now being "safe", was released, etc., SAFE AND SOUND! Did "Command" create such negative havoc? No, YOUR intelligence and police services did. However, it does indicate that the persons involved are VERY important in that they are KEPT ALIVE AND WELL. I don't know about you readers, but that is confirmation enough for me for today, at least.

I don't know what our good Col. Gritz will say about this incident--as we (Ekkers) were not involved--but "Insanity" will likely be one of his statements.

Another strange thing has come to light--there is now another and "new" contact with CONTACT whose stories not only "check out" BUT PROOF IS AGAIN EVIDENT. This person even states that one of his last duty "contracts" as an intelligence agent--was on Bo Gritz. The "caper" was "scrubbed" just before the dirty deed was consummated! Yep--insanity is the name of my game! But--why was the Big Boy team faction trying to get a take-out on Bo Gritz? It appears it had to do with his escapades in Southeast Asia, the drug trade (Golden Triangle) or the "Panama" incidents. It could possibly even be the setting up of a training camp to supposedly go in and pull out more POWs--funded by families of the suspected POWs which fell apart and the only ones making anything, especially money--were Bo Gritz and crew. A lot of fellow "special forces" teammates lost a lot of love for the schemers in that one. Did it happen? Gosh, we don't know--I just "write"--and we receive every approach to a given situation. I note, however, Cmdr. Hatonn ALWAYS SEEMS TO PICK THE CORRECT STORY!

So, back to the subject: What was the bottom line of yesterday's court encounter? I "think" we won something (never can be sure)--however, the Judge is allowing us "discovery" time and will not set the case for jury trial until November--and hopefully we can obtain a legal counsel. Yes, indeed, Mr. Buchanan (US&P attorney) objected (that is the ONLY way we could realize we must have "won" something). I had to ask the Judge what they wanted and what is the case about for I literally can't understand it. It went from a case against Green (who NEVER showed up) into a full-assault by all parties, including Green, against us! That, in turn, has moved directly into a full-assault to literally destroy the Phoenix Institute--basically it appears, so George Green could keep the gold he embezzled from same.

Now, you will note that Gritz, Green, Anderson and Binder have lately joined forces to establish a "cult?" called Christian Covenant Community in Idaho! I don't know ANYTHING about it--except all the stuff sent to us from the Associated Press, what Gritz advertises in SPIKE courses and on his National Radio Program (now international).

I had never heard of Walter Russell or University of Science and Philosophy until around the time we moved [here] and I started writing on Dr. Russell's scientific presentation on Light (all of which was given to Princeton University long ago). What I had been exposed to was perhaps two conversations with two friends, Al and John (John provided the original documents published long before copyright and someone provided a document which was stated even by Lao--"would never be published" so had NO mention of copyright). However, it would appear to me that by Binder's own words on that National radio program of Gritz's--the information had been basically "unknown" for the past 50 years. Should we countersue or something?--for such advertising? Gritz had never heard of him either and neither has anyone encountered in the court system! Certainly the Brookings Institute or British Intelligence were NOT advertising for them!

So I ask YOU--what is the big deal here? We are two old people, bankrupt and the books in point are BANNED!--until a court trial can determine if there has even been any form of infringement! So far the investigations of researchers have found that according to rules covering dated material (journals and magazines) and newspapers there COULD be NO infringement. Moreover, scientific information is not copyrightable and truth (especially in science) is not copyrightable. Further, the claim of US&P is that Russell received HIS INFORMATION FROM GOD (EXTRATERRESTRIAL)--but somehow Doris' God is not permitted--even though it BE THE SAME GOD!

Gritz says that a court ruling said we were "guilty"? Oh? There has NOT been any hearing whatsoever! There was an injunction (perfunctory, pending decision [trial]) AND a contempt charge against me with literal threat of imprisonment, because Green sold the impounded books! (Green, of course did not appear--and somehow used the services of the US&P attorney as well as "ours"! Obviously, the "settlement" contracts were already under way.) By the "timing" involved it is obvious that Mr. Methven was already serving Mr. Green as well as US. We NEVER gave him a "release" to represent Mr. Green. Oops? Somewhere in that old document called "Constitution" is this not some infringement on our "rights"? Possibly?? It is, even if not unconstitutional--against the ethics rules of the Bar Association.

By the way, for you nice people getting documents from George Green. THOSE are HIS original documents. Those are charges he is presenting as fact--in his own garbage bin. They have NOTHING to do with fact, reality or actual happenings--they are created by him and "his" to present a trail of false information to lay a belief that there is validity to it. He presents these filings of his as if they are court decisions.

Using the same technique, he calls us the "Ekker Cult". You must understand "cult" is a high-level code word the same as "anti-Semite". He and Binder both use "that one" also. Well, E.J. is not even a member of my "cult" and neither am I so there isn't anything here to "follow" (as in "cult")--much less, form an international or intergalactic "group church". There is nothing "occult" either--just information of a very earthly factual presentation--hardly even mysterious--and nothing "mystical". Further, Rick Webber, the party so often quoted by Green, and author of the booklets passed out, etc., was IN THE EMPLOY OF GREEN (this aka "Rick Webber"). IN FACT, AT MR. GREEN'S PAYMENT, HE DID RECITE ONTO AUDIO TAPES SEVERAL OF THE BOOKS I PENNED. I find NO PERMISSION CONTRACT ANYWHERE! That "same" party works part time for Green's attorney--Horton! At least this is the information brought back to me from supposedly "knowing" parties who were "close friends" of the person in point.

What do I think of Mr. Green? I think he is most interesting! I also find it totally inconceivable that I would have any importance in such matters--AT ALL. There must have been a whole big lot of "something" PLANNED on his part that we somehow "botched" for him--to gain this much animosity.

But what do I find the most dreadful in ALL the goings-on? Is it trying to lose "everyone's" money in Green's (and now his partners) own scheme for greedy purpose? No--it is the incredibly insipid and sordid fact of John Schroepfer's incarceration in an Alzheimer's (which he DOES NOT HAVE) Institution, with inability to have visitors, legal counsel or anything--while he has been totally abandoned by his wife and her son--to the prison--WHILE THEY TRY TO BREAK EVERY LAW TO GAIN ACCESS TO EVERY SHRED OF ANYTHING, INCLUDING DIGNITY, OF JOHN'S. THIS, MOREOVER, IS CONSTANTLY UNDER THE TUTELAGE AND COUNSEL OF ONES BROUGHT INTO THE SHOW BY GEORGE GREEN! And I have problems? No, I don't have problems--I have GOD and I believe these greedy, miserable impostors of humanity--have problems.

What does the psychiatrist/neurologist say about John? That he needs "some" "help" in caring for self but has no Alzheimer's disease, only dysfunctional memory disorder or "syndrome", or something of the sort. John is now near 80 but even the people at the "center" of his "jail" say he certainly does NOT belong incarcerated there. However, they have been paid handsomely. It doesn't really look good that they claimed NO ASSETS and NOW are claiming hundreds of thousands of dollars of HIS. Me nuts? Yes indeed! And why "Me"? I don't know--it all starts with George and ends with George for I couldn't even begin to "think" up all this intrigue, conspiracy and business hoopla. Worse, if I did--I am a full-blown FAILURE! So, I guess as long as God will let me serve here at this worn-out keyboard (almost all the alphabet letters are worn off) and you wish to receive what comes--for I shall never allow anything save God's teachers (MY GOSH, I WOULDN'T DARE--I'D BE DEAD IN A SECOND), we will keep right on keeping on. I can tell the truth in a court, on my own, and I guess I NEED nothing beyond that.

Does this speak for E.J.? No, although he would write about the same thing with far less complaints. He catches all the dregs of the work-load and confrontations. We have help, though, and not JUST from God. Of all the things we DO HAVE HERE it is loving friends who will totally volunteer their time day or night to help sort out the material, research the claims and files and, like Nora, research the details of everything from the Romanoffs to Green's files--AND TO BE FAIR AND HONEST--OURS AS WELL!! There are going to be some REAL SURPRISES FOR MR. GREEN! I find it remarkable that one such as Green equates "FRIENDS" with being a "CULT". Is this truly what we have come to in this world? I don't really have many enemies--I think the ones attending John's last court encounter (Friends of John) were amazed when I sat down WITH Jason Brent, ex-enemy, (also waiting in the hall) and we had a very nice chat. Am I "Pollyana"? No, I just can't seem to carry grudges--I appreciate whatever these ones are doing "for" me--and at this time, it is but disagreeable for they are building OUR CASE while beginning to destroy more and more of themselves--how can you be more than annoyed at them? Am I weary of the hassle? Completely bone tired of it because it is so hard to get on with that which I await--the remembering or unveiling of the mysteries of existence. I know we have to wait for the physical problems to be resolved or, at the least, confronted, so that we can work in proper balance. Yes, it is hard--BUT, PLEASE KNOW THAT IT IS NO HARDER NOR AM I MORE PATIENT THAN ANY OF YOU. I am impatient, annoyed and restless to get beyond the garbage and into the glory of the revelations. At least I, too, hope it is glory--that seems to be our ultimate PROMISE.

Every day that I have to do "this" I am annoyed by impatience for I too want to learn about our creation, our journey and our next step, and the next and next--and the adventures ahead--especially if we but do our work well. I know that that which will be unfolding is magnificent and exciting--and not just in a spiritual way--but also in a grand and wonderful action play--but within our SPIRIT is where the secret miracle lies. As I unwind the Truth of WHAT IS--I know that I cannot play longer in the dense darkness of this side of the veil--for I will perish. So, each step into the lighted corridors of possibility--there is more radiance and more unveiled truth of our beingness. THAT rose seems worth the puny stickers along the way--especially in the afterglow of HIS security blanket. I just don't expect it "my way" any more for I have come to KNOW it is not "my way" which counts at all--not a farthing! It is HIS WAY or it will be the "wrong" way--every time.

So, what do I do when the going gets rough and I calm down from the moment and the humanness? I pray that I CAN SEE HIS WAY AND RECOGNIZE THE INSTRUCTIONS, TRYING TO LEAVE NOTHING OUT IN THOSE INSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE OF PERSONAL "WISHES". IT WORKS BETTER AND BETTER AND BETTER, EVERY PASSING DAY--ALSO A LOT EASIER! Well then, does that mean I am reaching "perfection"? Yes, I am usually a "perfect" fool, a "perfect" female basket-case and a "perfect" imperfect! I am also a perfectly awful typist (very fast at making errors) and all the editors, especially E.J., wishes I were perfectly accurate. But isn't it lovely?--God doesn't seem to mind my imperfections--or yours!

Thank you for the time to read this. I haven't even thanked you beautiful friends for the wonderful remembrances at CHRISTmas. Perhaps it is suitable to wish you a wondrous "Easter". Not for the ritual of the time but for the ongoing assurances we are getting that LIFE is INFINITE! This is certainly a "greedy" way, taking room in the paper, to answer the ongoing questions--but it DOES get to the VERY people I owe the explanations. I am so sorry if something we do or say brings pain or bother, or even irritation, to any of you--but we are really doing the very best we can under the circumstances and we appreciate every one of you. Sometimes I long for a "cult" of some kind--not for any of us to "lead"--but to simply "follow" so we could commune and play TOGETHER and not have to accept such responsibility--for self, but alas, it shall not be--EVER--and in HIS INFINITE WISDOM, HE SHOWS US WHY! If we ASK, HE always shows us WHY and then HE shows us HOW! In that order, the who, what, where and when doesn't seem to longer matter. Gosh, friends, I watch the mess with the Clintons and I even feel sorry for them for how could they ever begin to realize the spiral which would bring the indiscretions back to eat them alive? In our ignorance of following the WRONG master--there but for the GRACE OF GOD, go we! I SIMPLY HOPE GOD KEEPS HIS WONDROUS 2" x 6" HANDY BECAUSE WE MUST BE VERY HARDHEADED MOST OF THE TIME AT GIVING ATTENTION. And on that closing note: Thank you "Two-by-Six" in Florida for the endless flow of clippings and information you pour upon us. Maybe soon God will begin to unfold the next phase of our work and journey.

Somehow in this time and age, to use the word "love" seems trite and false. But I have no other. We are so filled with appreciation and love, from and to, you each who would bother to read our presentations, for whatever reason. We are grateful and as our purposes unfold I know that we shall have more touch and sharing with you. I am stunned at how far we have been able to reach and touch--while having and starting with "O"-zip, save GOD and YOU. And, again, thank you for allowing me to share a bit of personal unloading. Doris.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#089, FOCUS OF DEMONS (REAL GREMLINS IN THE WORKS)

PJ 89
    CHAPTER 5
    REC #1 HATONN
    WED., MAR. 16, 1994 11:17 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 212
    WED., MAR. 16, 1994
    RETURN TO "300"
    Part 14
    We have had such a long interruption since our last sharing from Dr. John Coleman's book, CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY: THE STORY OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300; WIR, 2533 N. Carson St., Carson City, NV 89706, that I am feeling remiss in the interruption of such a well laid-out format for the piles of information. My hope is that you ALL were able to see that in that which we offer "in between" from many sources--are but continuations and integrations into, and of, the whole. The names actually do not vary and neither do truthful FACTS.

We were speaking last from this particular work on the influx of Chinese laborers for the railroads and other installations such as dams, viaduct systems, and thus and so. We were last speaking of the opium supply ring, Lord Inchcape and British and American families' involvement. This "group" of co-partners became what you would know today as the "Eastern Liberal Establishment". These "members" were under the careful guidance and direction of the Crown (British) and subsequently its foreign policy executive arm, the Royal Institute of International Affairs (RIIA). This group has CONTINUED to run the United States--from top to bottom--through their secret upper-level, parallel government, which is tightly meshed with the Committee of 300, the ULTIMATE secret society. Remember now, the Anti-Defamation League is out of British Intelligence and therefore the hold over America by the B'nai B'rith organization is terrifying if not more, if you understand the connections in TRUTH.

Since our recent writings on the ADL and implications and connections, we are buried in material sent from every direction--even Algeria--then on to the very selection of your Secretary of Defense Strobe Talbott after "they" got rid of Bobby Inman.

Dharma is weary of the nasty threats so we will give her a day or so before we launch back into the current can of snakes. We will simply offer a bit more historical fact regarding the "whole" of the adversary's line of assault against humanity. If you can dig up the back issue in which we last wrote from the book in point, please do catch up your memory as to reference. If you have the book in point, we will pick up near the mid-page paragraph beginning "By 1923..." on page 135.

CONTINUATION: CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY..."300"
    by John Coleman
    I am not going to be further party to the quarrels over Dr. Coleman's information. It came from many, many sources whom I deeply respect. I feel totally free to use this material directly, however, for OUR crew did all the typing, editing, readying for printing, printing, etc. George Green then TOOK the book and as a matter of fact arranged a "falling out" with Coleman and managed to rip-off Coleman along with everyone else with whom he does business. Coleman has a large part in the play as regards US&P (Coleman claims to be an MI6 agent) and was partially efforting to do-in George Green--but the culprit slipped the snare. I would suggest that Coleman contact someone at the CLC as a lot of other "upset" authors are now coming forth to recognize the REAL source of their problems from "these parts".... Don't you all think it about time to STOP blaming and arguing over "extraterrestrials"? GOD IS AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL, GOOD BUDDIES!

QUOTING

THE IMPORTED MENACE
    By 1923, voices were being raised against this menace that had been allowed to be imported into the United States. Believing the United States to be a free and sovereign nation, Congressman Stephen Porter, Chairman of the House of Representatives' Foreign Affairs Committee, introduced a bill which called for the British to account for their opium export-import business on a country-by-country basis. The resolution set up quotas for each country, which if observed, would have reduced the opium trade by 10%. The resolution was passed into law and the bill accepted by the Congress of the United States.

But the Royal institute of International Affairs had other ideas. Founded in 1919 in the wake of the Paris Peace Conference held at Versailles, this was one of the earliest "foreign policy" executors of the Committee of 300. Research I have done on the Congressional Records, House, show that Porter was totally unaware of the powerful forces he was up against. Porter was not even aware of the existence of the RIIA, much less that its specific purpose was to control every facet of the United States.

Apparently Congressman Porter received some kind of an intimation from the Morgan Bank on Wall Street that he should drop the whole affair. Instead, an enraged Porter took his case to the League of Nations Opium Committee. Porter's total unawareness of who he was up against is demonstrated in some of his correspondence to colleagues on the House Foreign Affairs Committee in response to open British opposition to his proposals.

Her Majesty's representative chided Porter and then, acting like a father toward an errant son, the British delegate--on instructions from the RIIA--presented Her Majesty's proposals to INCREASE opium quotas to account for an increase in the consumption of opium for medicinal purposes. According to documents that I was able to find in The Hague, Porter was at first confused, then amazed and then enraged. Joined by the Chinese delegate, Porter stormed out of the plenipotentiary session of the Committee session, leaving the field to the British.

In his absence, the British delegate got the League to rubber stamp Her Majesty's government proposals for a creation of a tame-tiger Central Narcotics board, whose chief function was information gathering, the terms of which were purposely vague. What was to be done with the "information" was never made clear. Porter returned to the U.S. a shaken and much wiser man.

Another British intelligence asset was the fabulously rich William Bingham, into which family one of the Barings married. It was stated in papers and documents that I saw that the Baring Brothers ran the Philadelphia Quakers and owned half of the real estate of that city, all made possible because of the fortune the Baring Brothers had amassed from the China opium trade. Another beneficiary of the Committee of 300's largess was Stephen Girard, whose descendants inherited the Girard Bank and Trust.

The names of the families, whose history is intertwined with that of Boston and who would never give us ordinary folk the time of day, were wrapped in the arms of the Committee of 300 and its vastly lucrative BEIC [British East India Co.] China opium trade. Many of the famous families became associated with the notorious Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank which is still the clearing house for billions of dollars that FLOW FROM THE OPIUM TRADE IN CHINA. [H: And what think ye that all the big hullabaloo is about over the China trade status RIGHT NOW? What comes down is highly impactful on the schemers, Kissinger (Associates), Scowcroft (of Mormon fame), and Eagleburger of State Department fame! I suggest you pay attention to what these THREE mouths are saying TODAY!]

Such famous names as Forbes, Perkins and Hathaway appear in the records of the British East India Company. These genuine American "bluebloods" created Russell and Company, whose main trade was in opium, but also ran other shipping enterprises from China to South America and all points in between. As a reward for their services to the British Crown and the BEIC, the Committee of 300 granted them a monopoly in the slave trade in 1833.

Boston owes its celebrated past to the cotton-opium-slave trade granted to it by the Committee of 300 and it is stated in the records I was privileged to see in London that Boston's merchant families were the chief supporters of the British Crown in the United States. John Murray Forbes is mentioned as the major-domo of the "Boston Blue Bloods" in India House records and in bank records in Hong Kong.

Forbes' son was the first American allowed by the Committee of 300 to sit on the board of the most prestigious drug bank in the world--even today--the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank. When I was in Hong Kong in the early 1960s as "an historian interested in the British East India Company", I was shown some old records, including past board members of this notorious drug bank, and sure enough, Forbes' name was among them.

The Perkins family, so illustrious that their name is still mentioned in awed whispers, were deeply involved in the nefarious filthy China opium trade. In fact Perkins the elder was one of the first Americans to be elected to the Committee of 300. His son, Thomas Nelson Perkins, was Morgan's man in Boston, and as such also an agent for British Intelligence. His unsavory--I would say disgusting--past was not in question when he richly endowed Harvard University. After all, Canton and Tientsin are a long way from Boston, and who would have cared anyway?

What helped the Perkinses a lot was that Morgan was a powerful member of the Committee of 300, which enabled Thomas N. Perkins to rapidly further his career in the China opium trade. All the Morgans and Perkinses were Freemasons, which was another tie that bound them together, for only Freemasons of highest rank have any hope of being selected by the Committee of 300. Sir Robert Hart, who for almost three decades was chief of the Imperial Chinese Customs Service (read the British Crown's number one agent in the opium trade in China) was subsequently appointed to the board of Morgan Guarantee Bank's Far Eastern Division.

Through access to the historical records in London and Hong Kong, I was able to establish that Sir Robert developed an intimate relationship with Morgan operations in the United States. It is worthy of note that Morgan interests in the opium/heroin trade have continued in an unbroken line; witness the fact that David Newbigging is on the advisory board of Morgan's Hong Kong operation run in conjunction with Jardine Matheson.

To those who know Hong Kong, the name of Newbigging will be familiar as the most powerful name in Hong Kong. In addition to his membership of Morgan's elite bank, Newbigging doubles as an advisor to the Chinese government. Opium for missile technology, opium for gold, opium for high-tech computers--it is all the same to Newbigging. The way these banks, financial houses, trading companies and the families who run them are intertwined would perplex Sherlock Holmes, yet somehow they must be unraveled and followed if we are to understand their connections with the drug trade and their membership in the Committee of 300.

The two-track entry into the United States of alcohol and drugs were products of the same stable occupied by the same thoroughbreds. First, prohibition had to be introduced into the United States. This was done by the British East India Company heirs who, acting upon experience gained through the well-documented China Inland Mission records found in India House, set up the Women's Christian Temperance Union, supposedly to oppose consumption of alcohol in American

DO-GOODERS!
    We say that history repeats itself and, in a sense, this is true, except that it repeats itself in an ever-upward spiral. Today we find that some of the largest companies, allegedly "polluting" the earth, are the largest contributors of funds to the environmentalist movement. The "big names" send forth their message. Prince Philip is one of their heroes, yet his son Prince Charles owns a million acres of forested land in Wales from which timber is regularly harvested and, in addition, Prince Charles is one of the largest owners of slum housing in London, where pollution thrives.

In the case of those who railed against the "evils of drink", we find they were financed by the Astors, the Rockefellers, the Spelmans, the Vanderbilts and the Warburgs who had a vested interest in the liquor trade. On the instructions of the Crown, Lord Beaverbrook came over from England to tell these wealthy American families that they were to invest in the WCTU. (It was the same Lord Beaverbrook who came to Washington in 1940 and ORDERED Roosevelt to get involved in Britain's war.)

Roosevelt complied by stationing a U.S. Navy flotilla in Greenland that spent the 9 months prior to Pearl Harbor hunting and attacking German U-Boats. Like his successor, George Bush, Roosevelt thought the Congress a confounded nuisance so, acting like a king--a sense he felt strongly since he is related to the British royal family--FDR never sought the permission of Congress for his illegal action. This is what the British are most fond of referring to as their "special relationship with America".

The drug trade has a connection with the murder of President John F. Kennedy, which foul deed stains the national character and will continue to do so until the perpetrators are found and brought to justice. [H: I stress this statement because we now have PROOF that one of the shots that killed your President--WAS INDEED (IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT COL. BO GRITZ TELLS YOU) FIRED FROM INSIDE THE CAR, FROM THE DRIVER'S SEAT, ETC. WE WILL BE OFFERING THIS INFORMATION VERY SOON NOW FOR YOUR OWN CONFIRMATION.] There is proof that the Mafia was involved in this through the CIA, which brings to mind that it all started with the old Meyer Lansky network which evolved into the Irgun terrorist organization, and Lansky proved to be one of the best vehicles for peddling cultural warfare against the West.

Lansky was, through more respectable fronts, associated with the British higher-ups in bringing gambling and dope distribution to Paradise Island in the Bahamas under the cover of The Mary Carter Paint Company--a joint Lansky-British MI6 venture. Lord Sassoon was later murdered because he was skimming money and was threatening to blow the whistle if he was punished. Ray Wolfe was more presentable, representing the Bronfmans of Canada. While the Bronfmans were not privy to Churchill's massive Nova Scotia Project, they were and still are nevertheless an important asset of the British royal family in the business of dope peddling.

Sam Rothberg, close associate of Meyer Lansky, also worked with Tibor Rosenbaum and Pinchas Sapir, all king-pins in the Lansky drug ring. Rosenbaum ran a drug money laundering operation out of Switzerland through a bank he established for this purpose; Banque du Credite International. The bank quickly expanded its activities and became the principal bank used by Lansky and his mobster associates for laundering money garnered from prostitution, drugs and other Mafia rackets.

It is worthy of note that Tibor Rosenbaum's bank was used by the shadowy chief of British Intelligence, Sir William Stephenson, whose right hand man, Major John Mortimer Bloomfield, a Canadian citizen, ran Division Five of the FBI throughout the Second World War. Stephenson was an early member of the 20th Century Committee of 300, although Bloomfield never made it that far. As I revealed in my series of monographs on the Kennedy assassination, it was Stephenson who master-minded the operation which was run as a hands-on project by Bloomfield. Fronting for the Kennedy assassination was done through another drug-related front, Permanent Industrial Expositions (PERMINDEX), created in 1957 and centered in the World Trade Mart building in downtown New Orleans.

Bloomfield just happened to be the attorney for the Bronfman family. The World Trade Mart was created by Colonel Clay Shaw and FBI Division Five station chief in New Orleans, Guy Bannister. Shaw and Bannister were close associates of Lee Harvey Oswald, accused of shooting Kennedy, who was murdered by CIA contract agent Jack Ruby before he could prove that he was not the assassin who shot President Kennedy. In spite of the Warren Commission and numerous official reports, it has NEVER been established that Oswald owned the Mannlicher rifle said to be the murder weapon (it was not) nor that he had ever fired it. The connection between the drug trade, Shaw, Bannister and Bloomfield has been established several times, and need not concern us here.

In the immediate post-WW II period, one of the most common methods used by Resorts International and other drug related companies to clean money was by courier service to a money laundering bank. Now all that has changed. Only the small fry still use such risky methods. The "big fish" conduit their money via the CHIPS system, an acronym for Clearing House International Payments System, run by a Burroughs computer system centered at the New York Clearing House. Twelve of the largest banks use this system. One of them is the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank. Another is Credite Suisse, that oh so respectable paragon of virtue in banking--until the lid is lifted. Combined with the SWIFT system based in Virginia, dirty drug money becomes invisible. Only wanton carelessness results in the FBI getting lucky now and then, if and when it is told not to look the other way.

Only low echelon drug dealers get caught with drug money in their hands. The elite, Drexel Burnham, Credite Suisse, Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank, escape detection. But this, too, is changing with the collapse of Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI) which is likely to expose a great deal about the drug trade if ever a proper investigation is carried out.

One of the largest assets in the portfolio of the Committee of 300 companies is American Express (AMEX) [H: On whose board sits Henry Kissinger!]. Its presidents regularly occupy positions on the Committee of 300. I first got interested in Amex when I was carrying out an on-the-spot investigation that led me to the Trade Development Bank in Geneva. Later, this got me into a lot of trouble. I discovered that Trade Development Bank, then run by Edmund Safra, key man in the gold-for-opium trade, was supplying tons of gold to the Hong Kong market via Trade Development Bank.

Before going to Switzerland, I went to Pretoria, South Africa, where I talked with Dr. Chris Stals, at that time the deputy governor of the South African Reserve Bank which controls all bulk dealings in South African-produced gold. After several discussions over a period of a week, I was told that the bank could not supply me with the ten tons of gold that I was authorized to buy on behalf of clients I was supposed to be representing. My friends in the right places knew how to produce the documentation which passed without question.

The Reserve Bank referred me to a Swiss company which I cannot name, because it would blow cover. I was also given the address of Trade Development Bank in Geneva. The purpose of my exercise was to find out the mechanics of how gold is moved and traded, and secondly to test bogus documents which had been prepared for me by ex-intelligence friends of mine who specialized in this kind of thing. Remember "M" in the "James Bond" series? Let me assure you that "M" does exist, only his correct initial is "C". The documents I had consisted of "buying orders" from Liechtenstein companies and supporting papers to match.

On approaching Trade Development Bank I was at first greeted cordially but, as discussions progressed with more and more suspicion until, when I felt it was no longer safe for me to visit the bank, without telling anyone at the bank I left Geneva. Later the bank was sold to American Express. American Express was briefly investigated by former Attorney General Edwin Meese, after which he was quickly removed from office and labeled "corrupt". What I found was that American Express was and still is a conduit for laundering drug money and, thus far, no one has been able to explain to me why a private company has the right to print dollars--aren't American Express travelers checks dollars? I subsequently exposed the Safra-Amex drug connections which upset a lot of people, as can be imagined.

Committee of 300 member Japhet controls Charterhouse Japhet, which in turn controls Jardine Matheson as a direct link to the Hong Kong opium trade. The Japhets are reportedly English Quakers. The Matheson family, also members of the Committee of 300, were king-pins in the China opium trade, at least up until 1943. The Mathesons have appeared in the Queen of England Honors List since the early 19th century.

NO CONSCIENCE
    The top controllers of the drug trade in the Committee of 300 have no conscience about the millions of lives they ruin each year. They are Gnostics, Cathars, members of the cult of Dionysus, Osiris, or worse. To them, "ordinary" people are there to be used for their purposes. Their high-priests, Bulwer-Lytton and Aldous Huxley, preached the gospel of drugs as a beneficial substance. To quote Huxley:

"And for private everyday use, there have always been chemical intoxicants. All the vegetable sedatives and narcotics, all the euphorics that grow on trees, the hallucinogens that ripen in berries, have been used by humans since time immemorial. And to these modifiers of conscience, modern science has added its quota of synthetics. For unrestricted use the West has permitted only alcohol and tobacco. All other chemical Doors in the Wall are labeled DOPE."

To the oligarchs and plutocrats of the Committee of 300, drugs have a two-fold purpose, firstly to bring in colossal sums of money and secondly, to eventually turn a major part of the population into mindless drug zombies who will be easier to control than people who don't need drugs, as punishment for rebellion will mean withholding of supplies of heroin, cocaine, marijuana, etc. For this it is necessary to legalize drugs so that a MONOPOLY SYSTEM, which has been readied for introduction once severe economic conditions, of which the 1991 depression is the forerunner, will cause drug usage to proliferate as hundreds of thousands of permanently jobless workers turn to drugs for solace.

In one of the Royal Institute of International Affairs top secret papers, the scenario is laid out as follows (in part):

"...having been failed by Christianity, and with unemployment on every hand, those who have been without jobs for five years or more will turn away from the church and seek solace in drugs. That is when full control of the drug trade must be completed in order that the governments of all countries who are under our jurisdiction will have a MONOPOLY which we will control through supply.... Drug bars will take care of the unruly and the discontent, would-be revolutionaries will be turned into harmless addicts with no will of their own...."

STOP QUOTING THIS SEGMENT.

This is a good place to pause and relook at this drug PLAN. Note how far it, along with the direct mind control methods, is already a long, long way toward having been completed.

It would also seem an appropriate place to insert some thoughtful information and speculation about your own government top puppets, the Clintons. The following is offered by Ron Paul in his most recent newsletter and is WELL WORTH NOTING:

FOSTERGATE: WAS VINCE FOSTER
    BILL CLINTON'S COCAINE "CONNECTION"?
    SURVIVAL REPORT, March 15, 1994 Vol. I, Number 3, page one.

[H: I ask that someone look up the writing we received at the time of Foster's death. Perhaps it has already been represented to you, but if not, please get it in the next edition of the paper. It is for your recognition that WE do not lie to you and resources are pretty accurate from the inside point of view. I do not wish to belabor Foster's position but, good grief, how long does it take "everybody" else to catch up with the old CONTACT? We are continually charged with plagairism--why doesn't someone use their noggin and start getting with the program timely?]

In a famous scene from the movie The Godfather, Michael Corleone explains to his wife Kate that Vito, his father, is not unlike a U.S. Senator. Kate responds, "You're so naive, Michael; Senators don't have men killed". Michael answers, "Who's being naive, Kate?" The comment comes to mind, with all the continuing speculation about the death of Clinton attorney and White House aide Vince Foster.

Foster was found dead in an obscure D.C. park on July 20. After we went to press last month, the New York Post reported that forensic experts on the scene were skeptical that this was suicide, yet the White House claimed this within hours of the body's discovery. [H: Now, you can take a lot of "this" with a grain of salt, also, but Ron Paul is just offering exactly what others offer--what they are told, so don't be too hard on him. The facts are that TWO shots were fired into his skull to make sure the "suicide" could not have been called a suicide!]

In a suicide of this nature, the body is twisted, blood is everywhere, the head and jaw are disfigured, and the gun, filled with blood and tissue, is thrown far from the body in a spasm. Yet Foster was lying flat on his back with only a slight trickle of blood from the corner of his mouth, the gun was in his hand, perfectly positioned, and there was no bullet. [H: So you see--BOTH stories are total B.S.]

Was Foster killed elsewhere and his body dumped in the park? It seems all too possible. And another theory has surfaced from sources at the Wall Street Journal. This version involves the existence of another suicide note, one not yet released to the public. It supposedly reveals the criminal role Hillary--Foster's ex-paramour--played in the Whitewater Development Corp. scam. If true, it raises the possibility that the original note, the one supposedly found by White House counsel Bernard Nussbaum in Foster's briefcase on July 26, was a fake.

Even if there is no other note, there are reasons to be suspicious of the original note. Nussbaum says he found the note in Foster's briefcase. But a Park Police detective says that's not true. The same detective also reported that Nussbaum obstructed the investigation on July 22. Additionally, there were no fingerprints on the note even though it had been torn into tiny pieces. And the piece that would have contained his signature was missing.

There is another story that has gained some importance in the upper reaches of Washington, D.C. It alleges that Bill Clinton has long used cocaine, and that Foster was his "connection". [H: Oops, guess he "inhaled" something, after all!] Foster's death, in this view, either his killing or his suicide, was related to official fears that this information would get out and destroy the presidency. I (Ron Paul), am reminded about all the stories of CIA-Contra cocaine smuggling through the Mena, Arkansas, airport when Clinton was governor, and his supposed protection of the racket.

The cocaine speculation would explain certain mysteries. During the campaign, Bill never released his medical records. The press secretly chalked this up to herpes, and never challenged him, although before, releasing one's medical records had always been considered a tenet of democracy. But could the reason for his reticence be DOPE? Clinton has perpetual troubles with his throat and voice, which could be related to the nasal drainage a cokehead experiences. He is also an insomniac, which dopers are. None of this is conclusive, of course, but it sure is interesting. (SURVIVAL REPORT ordering information: 18333 Egret Bay Blvd., Suite 265, Houston, Texas 77058. Sub. Info: 1-800-766-7285.)

END OF QUOTING

Yes, I'd agree that it is most certainly "interesting". We know that Hillary and her Hellcats are to their eyes in such dealings hither and yon. Well, perhaps we can just mark it all up to "anti-Semitism" and never mind the future of the world! Maybe it'll all just go away! Try "ascension"--because a lot of people are going to learn INSTANT ASCENSION technique when the blow-out happens!! So be it. I guess you who are standing around afterward, if you aren't OF GOD, will BLAME GOD? That too, is up to you. Salu.

PJ 89
    CHAPTER 6
    REC #2 HATONN
    WED., MAR. 16, 1994 2:18 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 212
    WED., MAR. 16, 1994
    CONTINUATION: CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY...300,
    Part 15
    by John Coleman
    CONTROL OF THE MASSES THROUGH DRUGS
    There is ample evidence that the CIA and British intelligence, specially MI6, have already spent at least a decade working toward this goal.

The Royal Institute of International Affairs used the lifetime work of Aldous Huxley and Bulwer-Lytton as its blueprint to bring about a state where mankind will no longer have wills of their own in the One World Government-New World Order of the fast-approaching New Dark Age. Again, let us see what high priest Aldous Huxley had to say about this:

"In many societies at many levels of civilization, attempts have been made to fuse drug intoxication with God intoxication. In ancient Greece, for example, ethyl alcohol had its place in the established religions. Dionysus, Bacchus, as he was often called, was a true divinity. Complete prohibition of chemical changes can be decreed but cannot be enforced. (THE LANGUAGE OF THE PRO-DRUG LOBBY ON CAPITOL HILL.)

"Now let us consider another type of drug--still undiscovered, but probably just around the corner--a drug making people happy in situations where they would normally feel miserable. [H: A form of, possibly, PROZAC?] (Is there anyone more miserable than a person who has sought and been unable to find work?) Such a drug would be a blessing, but a blessing fraught with grave social and political dangers. By making a harmless chemical euphoria freely available, a dictator (read Committee of 300) could reconcile an entire population to a state of affairs to which self-respecting human beings ought not to be reconciled."

Quite a dialectical masterpiece. What Huxley was advocating and which is official policy of the Committee of 300 and its surrogate, RIIA, can be quite simply stated as mass mind control. As I have often said, all wars are wars for the souls of mankind. Thus far it has not dawned on us that the drug trade is irregular low-intensity warfare against the whole human race of free men. Irregular warfare is the most terrible form of warfare which, while it has a beginning, has no ending.

Some will question the involvement of the British royal families, past and present, in the drug trade. To see it in print appears on the surface to be preposterous, and it is being seen in print more often these days to make it appear exactly that, preposterous. The oldest maxim in the intelligence business is, "If you want to hide something, put it where everyone can see it."

F.S. Turner's book, BRITISH OPIUM POLICY, published in 1876, shows how the British monarchy and its hangers-on family relatives were deeply involved in the opium trade. Turner was the secretary of the Anglo Oriental Society of the Suppression of the Opium Trade. He declined to be silenced by Crown spokesperson Sir R. Temple. Turner stated that the government, and therefore the Crown, had to withdraw from the opium monopoly, "and if it takes any revenues at all, take only that which accrues from taxation honestly meant to have a restrictive force."

Turner was answered by a spokesman for the monarchy, Lord Lawrence, who fought against the BEIC losing its monopoly. "It would be desirable to get rid of the monopoly, but I myself am disinclined to be the agent of change. If it is a question of moderate loss that we could afford, I would not hesitate to undertake it." (Taken from the Calcutta Papers 1870.)

By 1847 the war against the British monarchy and the aristocracy over its deep involvement in the China opium trade was getting heated. The Society for the Suppression of the Opium Trade violently assailed the aristocracy of the day and pressed home its attacks in a fearless manner we would do well to emulate. The society said that the Treaty of Tientsin, which forced China to accept the importation of enormous amounts of opium, was a dastardly crime against the Chinese people.

There arose a mighty warrior, Joseph Grundy Alexander, a barrister by profession who, in 1866, led a strong attack on British Crown opium policy in China in which he openly mentioned the involvement of the royal family and the aristocracy. For the first time Alexander brought India, "the Jewel in the Crown", into the picture. He laid the blame squarely where it belonged, on the monarchy, the so-called aristocracy and its servants in the British government.

Under the direction of Alexander, the society committed itself to the total destruction of the cultivation of opium poppies in Bengal, India. Alexander proved to be a doughty opponent. Through his leadership, the drug aristocracy began to falter and, in the face of his open denouncements of the royal family and its hangers-on, several Members of Parliament began siding with him--Conservatives, Unionists, Labor. Alexander made it clear that the drug trade was not a party political issue; it was for all parties to join together in helping to eradicate the menace.

Lord Kimberly, spokesman for the royal family and the entrenched oligarchists, threatened that any attempts to interfere with what he called "the commerce of the nation will run into serious opposition from the cabinet." Alexander and his society pressed on in the face of innumerable threats and finally Parliament agreed to appoint a Royal Commission to enquire into the opium trade, with Lord Kimberly, who was Secretary of India, as its chairman. A more inappropriate person to head the commission could not have been found. It was akin to Dulles being appointed to the Warren Commission.

In his first statement, Lord Kimberly made it clear that he would rather resign from his august position than consent to a resolution that would surrender Indian Opium Revenues. It is worthy of note that "Indian Opium Revenue" implied money shared by the nation. Like the idea that the people of South Africa share in the enormous profits from the sale of gold and diamonds, this was just not the case. Indian opium revenues went straight into the royal coffers and the pockets of the nobility and the oligarchists and plutocrats, and made them billionaires.

Rowntree's book, THE IMPERIAL DRUG TRADE gives a fascinating account of how Prime Minister Gladstone and his fellow plutocrats lied, cheated, twisted and turned to keep the astonishing truth of the involvement of the British monarchy in the opium trade from being exposed. Rowntree's book is a treasure house of information on the deep involvement of the British royal family and the lords and ladies of England and the huge fortunes they accumulated from the misery of the Chinese opium addicts.

Lord Kimberly, secretary of the commission of inquiry, was himself deeply involved in the opium trade so he did everything in his power to close the proceedings to all who sought the truth. Finally, under a great deal of pressure from the public, the Royal Commission was forced to open the door to this inquiry just a crack, so that it became apparent that the highest in the land were running the opium trade and receiving huge benefits from it. But the door was quickly slammed shut again, and the Royal Commission called no expert witnesses, thereafter sitting for an absurdly short period of time. The commission was nothing but a farce and a cover-up, such as we have become accustomed to in the 20th century America.

The Eastern Liberal Establishment families of the United States were just as deeply involved in the China opium trade as were the British, indeed they still are. Witness recent history when James Earl Carter toppled the Shah of Iran. Why was the Shah deposed and then murdered by the United States government? In a word, because of DRUGS. The Shah had clamped down and virtually put an end to the immensely lucrative opium trade being conducted out of Iran by the British. At the time that the Shah took over in Iran, there were already one million opium/heroin addicts.

This the British would not tolerate, so they sent the United States to do their dirty work for them in terms of the "special relationship" between the two countries. When Khomeini took over the U.S. Embassy in Teheran, arms sales by the United States, which had begun with the Shah, were not discontinued. Why not? Had the United States done so, Khomeini would have cancelled the British monopoly of the opium trade in his country. To prove the point, after 1984, Khomeini's liberal attitude toward opium had increased the number of addicts to 2 million, according to United Nations and World Health Organization statistics.

Both President Carter and his successor, Ronald Reagan, willingly and with full knowledge of what was at stake, went on supplying arms to Iran even while American hostages languished in captivity. In 1980 I wrote a monograph under the title, What Really Happened in Iran, which set out the facts. The arms trade with Iran was sealed at a meeting between Cyrus Vance, a servant of the Committee of 300, and Dr. Hashemi, which resulted in the U.S. Air Force beginning an immediate airlift of arms to Iran, carried on even at the height of the hostage crisis. The arms came from U.S. Army stockpiles in Germany and some were even flown directly from the United States with refueling stops at the Azores.

KHOMEINI
    With the advent of Khomeini, who was put in power in Iran by the Committee of 300, opium production skyrocketed. By 1984 Iran's opium production exceeded 650 metric tons of opium per annum. What Carter and Reagan did was ensure that there was no further interference in the opium trade and they carried out the mandate given to them by the oligarchical families in Britain in this connection. Iran presently rivals the Golden Triangle in the volume of opium produced. [H: Anybody surprised yet?]

The Shah was not the only victim of the Committee of 300. William Buckley, CIA station chief in Beirut, in all his lack of experience on who is behind the opium trade, began conducting investigations in Iran, Lebanon and even spent time in Pakistan. From Islamabad, Buckley began sending back damning reports to the CIA in Langley about the burgeoning opium trade in the Golden Crescent and Pakistan. The U.S. Embassy in Islamabad was firebombed, but Buckley escaped the mob attack and returned to Washington because his cover was blown by forces unknown.

Then a very strange thing happened. Contrary to all procedures laid down by the CIA when an agent's cover has been blow, Buckley was sent back to Beirut. Buckley was in effect sentenced to death by the CIA in order to silence him, and this time the sentence was carried out. William Buckley was kidnapped by agents of the Committee of 300. Under brutal interrogation by General Mohammed el Khouili of Syrian intelligence to force him to disclose the names of all field officers of the DEA in these countries, he was brutally murdered. His efforts to expose the huge opium trade developing out of Pakistan, Lebanon and Iran cost Buckley his life. [H: Bet you were never told this?]

If the remaining free men in this world believe that single-handedly or in small groups they can smash the drug trade, they are sorely mistaken. They could cut off the tentacles of the opium and cocaine trade here and there, but never the head. The crowned cobras of Europe and their Eastern Liberal Establishment family will not tolerate it. The war on drugs which the Bush administration is allegedly fighting, but which it is not, is for TOTAL legalization of ALL types and classes of drugs. Such drugs are not solely a social aberration, but a full-scale attempt to gain control of the minds of the people of this planet, or as the "Aquarian Conspiracy" authors put it, "to bring about radical changes in the United States". THIS IS THE PRINCIPAL TASK OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300, THE ULTIMATE SECRET SOCIETY.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED
    Nothing has changed in the opium-heroin-cocaine trade. It is still run by the same "upper class" families in Britain and the United States. It is still a fabulously profitable trade where what seem to be big losses through seizures by the authorities are written off in paneled boardrooms in New York, Hong Kong and London over port and cigars as "merely the cost of doing business, old boy."

British colonial capitalism has always been the mainstay of the oligarchical feudal system of privilege in England and remains so to the present day. When the poor, untutored pastoral people in South Africa who became known as the Boers fell into the bloodstained hands of the British aristocracy in 1899, they had no idea that the revoltingly cruel war so relentlessly pursued by Queen Victoria was financed by the incredible amounts of money which came from the "instant fortunes" of the BEIC opium trade in China into the pockets of the plutocrats.

Committee of 300 members Cecil John Rhodes, Barney Barnato and Alfred Beit instigated and engineered the war. Rhodes was the principle agent for the Rothschilds, whose banks were awash in cash flowing in from the opium trade. These robbers, thieves and liars--Rhodes, Barnato, Oppenheimer, Joel and Beit--dispossessed the South African Boers of their birthright, the gold and diamonds that lay beneath their soil. The South African Boers received nothing out of the BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS of dollars derived from the sale of THEIR gold and diamonds.

The Committee of 300 quickly took full control of these vast treasures, control which it even now maintains through one of its members, Sir Harry Oppenheimer. The average South African receives $100 per annum per capita from the gold and diamond industry. The BILLIONS which flow out annually go to the bankers of the Committee of 300. It is one of the most foul and vile stories of greed, theft and the murder of a nation ever recorded in the annals of history.

[H: How many of you can bring yourselves to realize that a good quality Cubic Zirconia (Diamonique) is actually WORTH MORE than a diamond? Diamonds have synthetic value placed on them through a world-wide cartel which keeps the product OFF the market, takes the world market fully, and convinces YOU that a "diamond is forever" and almost "a rarity" which causes you to pay through the proverbial "snout" for NOTHING.]

How could the British Crown have succeeded in pulling off this stunning fraud of gigantic proportion? To accomplish such a Herculean task requires skilled organizing with devoted agents-in-place to carry out the daily instructions passed down from the conspirators' hierarchy. The first step was a press propaganda campaign portraying the Boers as uncivilized barbarians, only slightly human, who were denying British citizens the right to vote in the Boer Republic. Then, demands were made on Paul Kruger, leader of the Transvaal Republic, which of course could not be met. After that, a series of incidents were staged to provoke the Boers into retaliation, but that didn't work either. Then came the infamous Jameson Raid where a certain Jameson led a party of several hundred armed men in an attack on the Transvaal. War followed immediately thereafter.

Queen Victoria mounted the largest and best equipped army that the world had ever seen at that time (1898). Victoria thought the war would be over in two weeks, since the Boers had no standing army and no trained militia and would be no match for her 400,000 soldiers drawn from the ranks of Britain's underclasses. The Boers never numbered more than 80,000 farmers and their sons--some were as young as fourteen--Rudyard Kipling also thought the war would be over in less than a week.

Instead, with rifle in one hand and the Bible in the other, the Boers held out for three years. "We went to South Africa thinking the war would be over in a week," said Kipling. "Instead, the Boers taught us no end of a lesson." That same "lesson" could be taught to the Committee of 300 today if we could but muster 80,000 leaders, good men and true to lead this nation in battle against the gargantuan monster threatening to devour everything our Constitution stands for.

ROUND TABLE
    After the war ended in 1902, the British Crown had to consolidate its grip on the unimaginable fortune of gold and diamonds that lay beneath the barren veldt of the Boer Republics of Transvaal and Orange Free State. This was done through the Round Table of the legend of King Arthur and his Knights. The Round Table is strictly a British MI6 intelligence operation established by the Committee of 300 which, together with the Rhodes Scholarship program, is a dagger in the heartland of America.

The Round Table was established in South Africa by Cecil Rhodes and funded by the English Rothschild family. Its purpose was to train business leaders loyal to the British Crown who would secure the vast gold and diamond treasures for the British Crown. South Africans had their birthright stolen from them in a coup so massive and all pervading that it was apparent only a central unified command could have pulled it off. That unified command was the Committee of 300.

That this was accomplished is not in dispute. By the early 1930s, the British Crown had a stranglehold on the biggest supplies of gold and diamonds ever found in the world. NOW THE COMMITTEE OF 300 HAD AT ITS DISPOSAL BOTH THE VAST FORTUNE COMING FROM THE DRUG TRADE AND THE EQUALLY VAST FORTUNE OF THE MINERAL AND METAL WEALTH OF SOUTH AFRICA. Financial control of the world was complete.

The Round Table played a pivotal role in the coup. The express purpose of the Round Table, after swallowing up South Africa, was to blunt the benefits to the United States of the American War of Independence, and once more bring the United States under British control. Organizing ability was essential for such an enterprise and it was provided by Lord Alfred Milner, protege of the London Rothschild family. Using Scottish Rite Freemason principles in selecting members of Round Table, those chosen underwent a period of intense training at Cambridge and Oxford Universities under the watchful eyes of John Ruskin, a self-confessed "old school Communist", and T.H. Green, an operative of MI6.

It was Green, the son of a Christian evangelical cleric, who spawned Rhodes, Milner, John Wheeler Bennet, A.D. Lindsay, George Bernard Shaw and Hjalmar Schacht, Hitler's finance minister. I pause here to remind readers that the Round Table is only ONE SECTOR of this vast and all-encompassing Committee of 300. Yet the Round Table itself consists of a maze of companies, institutions, banks and educational establishments, which in itself would take qualified insurance actuaries a year to sort out.

Round Tablers fanned out throughout the world to take control of fiscal and monetary policies and political leadership in all countries where they operated. In South Africa, General Smuts, who had fought against the British in the Boer War, was "turned" and became a leading British intelligence, military and political agent who espoused the cause of the British Crown. In the United States, in later years, the task of boring away at the United States from the inside fell to William Yandell Elliot, the man who spawned HENRY KISSINGER and who was responsible for his meteoric rise to power as chief U.S. advisor to the Committee of 300.

William Yandell Elliot was "an American at Oxford", who had already served the Committee of 300 well, which is a prerequisite for higher office in the service of the Committee. After graduating from Vanderbilt University in 1917, Elliot was drafted by the Rothschild-Warburg banking network. He worked at the Federal Reserve Bank in San Francisco and rose to be a director. [H: Please note as I am here reminded, that the Federal Reserve Bank is NOW REFERRED TO AS THE "CENTRAL BANK". NOTE SUBTLE CHANGES OR YOU WILL MISS THE BOAT, READERS. YOU SHOULD ALSO BE NOTING THE OFTEN REFERRED TO, NOW, NAME OF "WARBURG". I REMIND YOU THAT THE FAMILIES AND NAMES DO NOT CHANGE UNLESS DELIBERATELY CHANGED TO HIDE FROM YOU-THE-PEOPLE!] From there he acted as a Warburg-Rothschild intelligence officer, reporting on the important areas of the United States he was overseeing. Elliot's "freemason" talent spotters recommended him for a Rhodes Scholarship and, in 1923, he went to Balliol College at Oxford University whose "dreaming spires" hid a network of intrigue and future traitors to the West.

Balliol College was, and still is, the center of recruiting for the Round Table. After a thorough brainwashing conducted by the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations representative, A.D. Lindsay, who had succeeded Master of Balliol T.H. Green, Elliot was received into the Round Table and sent to The Royal Institute of International Affairs to be given his assignment, which was that he return to the United States to become a leader in the academic community.

The Round Table's driving philosophy was to have Round Tablers in positions to formulate and carry out social policies through social institutions whereby what Ruskin called "the masses" could be manipulated. Members infiltrated the highest levels of banking after undergoing a course at the Tavistock Institute. The course was drawn up by Lord Leconsfield, an intimate of the British royal family, and later run by Robert Brand who went on to manage Lazard Freres. The Royal Institute of International Affairs was and remains totally interfaced with the British monarchy.

[H: Please be aware of the great numbers of your U.S. citizens who are being "knighted" (Sir this or that) by the Queen of England. Bush, movie actors, Kuralt just yesterday, Hitchcock and BUNCHES of others. You must understand that with the "knighting" comes promises, a turn at the brainwashing centers and LIMITATIONS against ever expressing an individual opinion--ever again! EXPECT SPEILBERG TO GET "KNIGHTED" IN THE NEAR FUTURE FOR HIS OUTRAGEOUS SHINDLER STORY. WHAT HAPPENED IN SHINDLER'S ACTUAL ORGANIZATION WAS THAT IT PROVES THAT "THAT" PLACE WAS NOT AN EXTERMINATION CENTER. JUST AS WE HAVE PRESENTED BEFORE--MOST OF THOSE CENTERS WERE FACTORIES which utilized workers to build products and for war machinery, etc. Speilberg has made it look like some goodly-two-shoes saving the masses--no, just exploiting workers! The Chinese do it every day with their own citizen prisoners.]

Some of the spinoffs of the Round Table are the Bilderbergers, set up and run by Duncan Sandys, a prominent politician and son-in-law of the late Winston Churchill; the Ditchley Foundation, a secret bankers' club which I exposed in my 1983 work, International Bankers' Conspiracy: The Ditchley Foundation; the Trilateral Commission; the Atlantic Council of the United States, and the Aspen Institute for Humanistic Studies [H: A pretty close fourth to the University of Science and Philosophy as referenced to "Humanistic studies".], whose well-hidden, behind the scenes founder was Lord Bullock of the RIIA for whom Robert Anderson fronted.

HENRY KISSINGER
    The way in which Henry Kissinger, the RIIA's chief asset in the United States, came to power is a story of the triumph of the institution of the British monarchy over the Republic of the United States of America. It is a tale of horror, too long to be included here. Nevertheless, it would be remiss of me if I did not mention just a few of the highlights of Kissinger's rise to fame, fortune and power. [H: PLEASE PAY ATTENTION--IT IS STILL HENRY KISSINGER WHO RUNS THE U.S.A.! I ALSO URGE YOU, IF YOU YET HAVEN'T: GET A COPY OF THE HENRY KISSINGER-KGB BOOK FROM CRIMINAL POLITICS. CRIMINAL POLITICS' Patterson has some hate-grudge going on against "me" so I won't run the information on ordering. However, I am sure that the CONTACT staff has available the information. I am continually astonished, as well as I know human, that you will play such silly and petty games while your world goes down in flames--A REAL HOLOCAUST TO END THEM ALL!]

After a stint in the United States Army, beginning with the job of driving General Fritz Kraemer around war-torn Germany, thanks to the Oppenheimer family, Kissinger was picked to attend Wilton Park for further training. At the time he held the rank of private first class. In 1952 Kissinger was sent to the Tavistock Institute where R.V. Dicks took him in hand and turned him inside out. Thereafter there was no holding Kissinger back. He was later drafted to serve under George Franklin and Hamilton Fish of the Council on Foreign Relations' New York office.

It is believed that the official nuclear policy adopted by the United States was delivered to Kissinger during his stay at Tavistock and further shaped by his participation in "Nuclear Weapons and Foreign Policy", a Round Table seminar which brought forth the doctrine known as "flexible response", a total irrationality, which became known by the acronym MAD.

Thanks to William Yandell Elliot and under the tutelage of John Wheeler Bennett, top intelligence director of the Round Table and chief of MI6 field operations in the United States, Kissinger became Elliot's "favorite son" as he explained in his book, THE PRAGMATIC REVOLT IN POLITICS. Kissinger was coopted into the Round Table to push monetarist policies he studied at Harvard International Seminars.

Kissinger avidly absorbed Elliot's teachings and was no longer recognizable as the man General Kraemer once described as "my little Jew-boy driver". Kissinger was inculcated with the spirit of the Master of Balliol, becoming an ardent disciple of decadent British aristocracy. Adopting the philosophies of Toynbee, chief intelligence director for MI6 at the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Kissinger used its papers to write his undergraduate "dissertation".

By the mid 1960s Kissinger had proved his worth to the Round Table and the RIIA, and thus to the British monarchy. As a reward and a test of what he had learned, Kissinger was placed in charge of a small group consisting of James Schlessinger, Alexander Haig and Daniel Ellsberg. The Round Table was using them to conduct a series of experiments. Cooperating with this group was the Institute of Policy Studies chief theoretician, Noam Chomsky.

Haig, like Kissinger, worked for General Kraemer, albeit not as a driver, and the general found a number of varied openings in the Department of Defense for his protege. Once Kissinger was installed as National Security Advisor, Kraemer got Haig the job as his deputy. Ellsberg, Haig, and Kissinger then set in motion the RIIA's Watergate plan to oust President Nixon for disobeying direct instructions. Haig played the lead role in brainwashing and confusing President Nixon, and in effect it was Kissinger who ran the White House during the softening up of the President. As I mentioned in 1984, Haig was the White House go-between known as "Deep Throat", passing information to the Washington Post team of Woodward and Bernstein.

The Watergating of Nixon was the biggest coup yet pulled off by the Round Table as an agency and an arm of the RIIA. All the tangled threads led back to the Round Table; from there to the RIIA, and right back to the Queen of England. The humiliation of Nixon was an object lesson and a warning to future Presidents of the United States not to imagine they could go against the Committee of 300 and win. Kennedy was brutally murdered in full view of the American people for the same reason; Nixon was not considered worthy enough to suffer the same fate as John F. Kennedy.

But whatever the method used, the Committee of 300 made sure that all would-be aspirants for the White House got the message: "Nobody is beyond our reach." That this message remains just as forceful as it was when Kennedy was murdered and Nixon hounded out of office, is evidenced by the character of President George Bush, whose eagerness to please his masters should be cause for grave concern among those who worry about the future of the United States. [H: Not to even give mention of the Billaries!]

The purpose of the exercise was made clear in the Pentagon Papers episode and the drafting of Schlessinger into the Nixon Administration to act as a spoiler in the defense establishment and a counterforce to the development of atomic energy, which role Schlessinger carried out from the shelter of his position in the Atomic Energy Commission, one of the key factors in deindustrializing the United States in the planned Club of Rome Post Industrial-Zero-growth strategies. From this beginning we can trace the roots of the 1991 recession/depression which has thus far cost the jobs of 30 million Americans.

PENETRATION OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300
    It is virtually impossible to penetrate the Committee of 300 and the oligarchical families that go to make it up. The camouflage they pull over themselves as a protective covering is very hard to rip off. This fact should be noted by every freedom-loving American: The Committee of 300 dictates what passes for United States foreign and domestic policies and has done so for over 200 years. Nowhere was this more strikingly portrayed than when a cocky President Truman had the wind knocked out of him by Churchill ramrodding the so-called "Truman Doctrine" down the throat of the little man from Independence, Missouri.

Some of their former members, whose descendants filled vacancies caused by death, and present members include Sir Mark Turner, Gerald Villiers, Samuel Montague, the Inchcapes, Keswicks, Peases, Schroeders, Airlies, Churchills, Frasers, Lazars and Jardine Mathesons. The full list of members is presented elsewhere; these people on the Committee ORDERED President Wilson to go to war against Germany in the First World War; this Committee ordered Roosevelt to engineer the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor with the object of getting the United States into the Second World War.

These people, this Committee, ordered this nation to war in Korea, Vietnam and the Persian Gulf. The plain truth is that the United States has fought in 5 wars this century for and on behalf of the infamous Committee of 300. It seems that, apart from just a few, no one has stopped to ask, "WHY ARE WE FIGHTING THESE WARS?" The Big Fraud of "patriotism", martial music and waving flags and yellow ribbons, it seems, caused a great nation to become bereft of its senses.

[H: On that note let us close for today. Thank you.]

주제글 정보