3/4 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#088, ADVANCED DEMOLITION LEGION (THE ADL IN ACTION)

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#088, ADVANCED DEMOLITION LEGION (THE ADL IN ACTION)

PJ 88
    CHAPTER 7
    REC #1 HATONN

WED., MAR. 2, 1994 9:27 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 198

WED., MAR. 2, 1994

EUSTACE MULLINS v. ADL B'NAI B'RITH
    It is difficult to comment on all the items which are brought be­fore me for comment so please be patient with us while we take that which would do the most "overall good" in the presenting.

NORD DAVIS--BO GRITZ OUESTIONS
    One major question I am asked revolves around Bo Gritz and Nord Davis and connections. Of course there are connections, Nord has written extensively about SPIKE training, etc. Fur­ther, he was to be the Secretary of Defense/Military in Bo's cabinet if Bo had been elected. I would guess that is a pretty good indication of the closeness of the two individuals. What you cannot know is the extent of what is known about the other--but then, you really can't know TOO MUCH about anyone, can you?

The point here, however, is to extend the discussions of the ADL because of the recent upheavals in the Islam community (Black community) and the ADL, along with the unfortunate turn of events in the "Holy Lands" and all the way back to the United States where Jews are now killing each other. Father in heaven, can you not see that handwriting on the wall, sleepy babes? Did you not have opportunity to watch Ancient Prophe­cies last evening on the TV vidiot-box? Will "those" things come to pass as presented? IF YOU ALLOW IT!

So why Eustace Mullins again? Because Eustace Mullins has given your nation of sleeping citizens MORE INFORMATION on the sad state of affairs in your nation than ANY OTHER ONE PERSON ON YOUR GLOBE--AND IT AIN'T "PROPHESY"--IT IS TRUTH IN ACTION AND DELIBER­ATE AND OVERWHELMING FORCE POWER AGAINST YOU AS WE-THE-PEOPLE OF YOUR ONCE GREAT NA­TION--AND ACTUALLY, THE WORLD! IF YOU WOULD BUT STUDY IT. His presentations are ALWAYS drawn from pure study and research and yet he is ignored in all his efforts save by the most tiny FEW. Well, I suggest we put a stop to that!

Constantly new readers ask, "Who the Hell is this Hatonn?" It makes NO DIFFERENCE as to "who" is Hatonn. It does make a difference TO YOU, who is God--Hatonn is of no real conse­quence.

The point is, I am a very good reviewer of truth in publication, presentation and TRUTH. So, if I be correct in my presenta­tions--it matters not WHO BRINGS IT TO YOUR ATTEN­TION. If not, then cast it in the trash and you have made your comments on the ones first presenting the information unto you. So far, I have been correct in choices 100% of the time so in Bo Gritz's definition I suppose I COULD be called a "prophet"--but I doubt it!

If, further, we present incorrect information regarding that which is presented to us--WHERE DO YOU SUPPOSE IT COMES FROM? For instance, Sir Gritz now complains and whines that the media and press is giving him a really bad "rap" about his activities--even to the Associated Press. It seems he didn't mind blurting out LIES about the Ekkers (specifically dealing with one criminal, Luke Perry) presented in the Associ­ated Press and carried all over the world. Sir Gritz, however, didn't even get the numbers repeated correctly from the news articles by some $140,000. That would seem to be quite a dif­ference in accuracy even if the original was given in truth. The FACTS ARE that one Luke Perry has always been simply ef­forting to get his step-mother's retirement funds away from her! He has been put down by the courts and his badgering, associ­ated with others, to destroy the Ekkers is only to be considered a "conspiracy" to destroy both the Phoenix Institute of Research and Education, Ltd. (A NEVADA CORPORATION) AND THE EKKERS, PERSONALLY! Mr. Perry's further efforts have been to change the corporate laws of Nevada to suit his needs. I hardly think that, since incorporations are a major focus of Nevada, that will happen very quickly. It is for pro­tection of the corporation in circumstances EXACTLY like this one that caused the "Institute" in point to incorporate in the State of Nevada. What I want to point out, however, is that somehow the sauce for the goose is not desired sauce for the gander?? These are pretty serious MISTAKES to make on national and syndicated radio programming. Sir Gritz's programs are of­fered all over--even in the State of California--Delano, for one such station. Delano is very, very close in proximity to Bakers­field which is in very close proximity to Tehachapi and the Ekkers! These broadcasts have brought down all sorts of misery and investigations against the Ekkers. This is aided and abetted by such as De Mar (who is believed to be residing in a tent or small camper in Sedona, Arizona) sending out documents to a listing of people associated with Ekkers asking that they file formal complaints against them with the FEDS! I suggest that this is harassment, among other unmentioned CRIMES. De Mar even misnames the principles involved making any partici­pant look a total FOOL, perhaps to match his own status.

Of course the chuckle of the year was De Mar's turning in of the Ekkers to the Food Stamp Program for fraud, based on the allegations that "The gold in dispute was Ekkers' and "I" (George Green) bought it from them. I (George Green) paid them $250,000, $125,000 and $100,000 for it and have the can­celled checks to prove it." Somehow those cancelled checks are now missing! This is the same man who has at least FIVE other stories about the gold including "buying it from himself". Checks? Come, come, Mr. Green and Mr. De Mar.

MY PURPOSE IS TO CALL YOU TO AN AWAKENING SO THAT YOU TAKE NOTE OF TRUTH UPON AND WITHIN YOUR VERY LIFE EXISTENCE AS YOU PERCEIVE IT TO BE HAPPENING. WHAT YOU ARE GIVEN TO SEE IS NOT WHAT IS HAPPENING. THEREFORE, WHO "I" AM IS OF LITTLE CONCERN AND THE ARGUMENTS AND DEBATES SHOULD BE OVER THE CONTENTS OF THE INFORMATION--NOT HOW AND WHO PRESENTS IT TO YOU! CONTINUE IN YOUR SILLY ARGUMENTS AND ASSAULTS AND YOU WILL SURELY MISS YOUR LIFE­BOAT! WHEN YOU ARE DROWNING AND GO DOWN FOR THE LAST TIME AND A BOAT PULLS UP TO PULL YOU ABOARD DO YOU FIRST INQUIRE, "WHO IS THE CAPTAIN?" AND IS HE POSSIBLY USING A BORROWED BOAT?? I THINK NOT--YOU'LL GET ABOARD AND SORT THE REST AT LEISURE. YOU WOULDN'T EVEN ASK IF THE BOAT IS CARRYING CONTRABAND OR DRUGS AND MIGHT BE CONFISCATED--SO I SUGGEST YOU QUESTION THE ONES WHO BRING SUITS AND AS­SAULTS AGAINST THIS RESOURCE RATHER THAN CONTINUE TO PULL DOWN AND DENOUNCE THE "BRINGERS" TO LIGHT THE TRUTH SO THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO CONSIDER IT. IF YOU WANT THE FULL DISSERTATION FROM THE TRUTH WRITERS--GO GET THEIR BOOKS AND WRITINGS!! WE WILL, IN EVERY POSSIBLE INSTANCE, GIVE YOU THAT INFORMATION--BUT REMEMBER SOMETHING: WE ARE CONTINUALLY UNDER TOTAL ATTACK HERE WHERE THIS IS PUT FORTH AND MOST OF THE TIME INFORMATION IS SENT WITHOUT IDENTIFICATION FOR PROTECTION OF THE SENDERS--AS REQUESTED BY THEMSELVES! I WILL FIRST HONOR THE SECU­RITY OF ANY CORESPONDENT--EVERY TIME!

We are in great gratitude to one who uses an alias name of Rick Webber, in service to George Green, for his comprehensive search for authors from whom we have printed work. He has reviewed by computer all those references and added appropri­ate information as to addresses, etc. He fleshed out that which my writers had no knowledge at writing or any knowledge of the very act of reviews. The publisher is responsible for all such indiscretions and in our instance we obviously had a publisher who would effort to destroy the persons presenting--and take the gain for self. Mr. Webber has done us a great service and we shall be happy to utilize his reference work when we are able to index all the JOURNAL issues. Back "review" magazines, however, are of little value for they are dated material as in "newspaper" and become relics within mere weeks, losing all value as a commercial commodity (which we have never touted) very quickly. The VALUE can only be identified and measured by the individual receiving and none other. With the millions of volumes of words put to press to boggle the mind--I doubt our little impact will do much to bring pain to any writer. If we use material it is because we consider it worthy IN TRUTH, IN FACT, or fully representative of the LIE! If, in fact, we are so discounted as Sir Gritz suggests, who in the world could we be damaging? I would suggest that you send US&P and Binder a bill for advertising. Firstly, I pronounced the work of Walter Russell--scientific truth! Next, through the very words of Binder to the nation on Bo Gritz's airwaves, HE SAID THE WORK HAD BEEN VIRTUALLY UNKNOWN SINCE THE WRITING WAS DONE SOME FIFTY YEARS AGO--ONLY TO RESURFACE WITH "OUR" "PLAGIARISM"(???) IS THIS, THEN, "DAMAGE"? Since US&P seems to offer some dozen or more commercial programs and WE RECEIVE NOTHING AND HAVE NO PROGRAMS AT ALL, would it not appear that the "unfair competition" is a bit "much" as charged in a court of law? So be it.

BACK TO MULLINS
    Some while back we offered a copy of a lawsuit brought against the ADL B'nai B'rith by Eustace Mullins. In case you have forgotten or missed it, I ask that reference be given for that original document but continue with the "Amended Complaint" herein (Published in the Vol 4, #1 front page of CONTACT and JOURNAL #85.) Then please follow-on with the rest of the documentation included.

I don't believe Eustace Mullins cares much about "who is that bird" here for he is far too intelligent to misunderstand an effort at truth-bringing and building of a resource to assist such as him other than in a pit full of sympathy but no ability to help from the populace. We will do what we CAN and when there is funding available will help more abundantly --however, the point is to DO WHAT YOU CAN WITH WHAT YOU HAVE AND CAN USE. In this instance, as with other situations, publicity is that which we CAN offer.

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
    FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
    EUSTACE C. MULLINS, Plaintiff,
    v.
    ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE
    OF B'NAI B'RITH, Defendant

Civil Action No. 93-2497

AMENDED COMPLAINT

Parties
    1. Plaintiff, Eustace C. Mullins, appearing for himself as Pro Propria personae, is a citizen in good standing of the State of Virginia, of the United States of America, residing at 126 Madi­son Place, Staunton, Virginia 24401.

2. Defendant, the Anti-Defamation League of B'Nai B'Rith, is an international intelligence and espionage group for the State of Israel, acting as the central intelligence agency for hundreds of Zionist activist and lobbying groups tax exempted by the gov­ernment of the United States to illegally represent the State of Israel as unregistered foreign agents. Address is 1100 Con­necticut Ave. N.W., Washington, District of Columbia, 20036.

Jurisdiction
    3. This court has jurisdiction over this matter pursuant to USC 18-1961, 1963, 1965 (a) (b) (c) (d); USC 28-1331, 1332, 1343; USC 28-534; USC 42-1981, 1983, 1985, and the Constitution of the United States, First and Sixth Amendments.

Facts
    4. Plaintiff respectfully alleges that said defendant has for al­most half a century waged an ongoing campaign of harassment, intimidation and terrorism against plaintiff and against members of plaintiff's family.

5. Defendant has throughout this cited period maintained files on plaintiff, a private citizen, in violation of plaintiff's right to privacy. Defendant has monitored plaintiffs speeches, articles and books, maintained surveillance of plaintiff, authored vicious attacks against plaintiff and circulated these attacks nationally, and furnished newspapers, agencies, and officials with false material designed to injure and defame plaintiff.

6. Defendant's ostensible reason for committing these crimes against plaintiff was its claim that plaintiff represented a threat to the Jewish community in the United States, and that plaintiff was a vicious "anti-Semite". Plaintiff will prove to a jury that these claims are totally false. Far from being an "anti-Semite", plaintiff is a DIRECT descendent of Shem, founder of the Shemite or Semitic line, and could hardly be anti-himself. Throughout the period that defendant has been committing these crimes against plaintiff in its ongoing conspiracy against plain­tiff, plaintiff was working closely with many outstanding righ­teous intellectual Jewish leaders throughout the United States to free the Jewish community of the United States from the heavy hand of defendant and its allies, the gangster element of the Jewish people.

7. Defendant's ongoing conspiracy against plaintiff originated from racial and religious bias, prejudice and hatred of plaintiff.

8. Throughout the period of defendant's ongoing conspiracy against plaintiff, defendant acted overtly to prevent plaintiff from circulating his writings, or to receive income from his writings, as overt censorship and intimidation. Defendant caused an entire edition of plaintiff's books to be burned in Germany during the United States military occupation of that nation. Defendant repeatedly had plaintiff discharged from well-paying jobs, including a position on the staff of the Library of Congress, the American Petroleum Institute, and the Chicago Motor Club, Rule 8a, which requires a short, plain statement of the facts, precludes plaintiff from listing in this amended com­plaint all of the crimes committed against plaintiff by said defen­dant, but plaintiff is prepared to present to a jury complete doc­umentation of the ongoing role played by said defendant in its ongoing conspiracy. Although plaintiff is only one of thousands of innocent Americans who have been victimized by the vicious conspiracies of said defendant, plaintiff has been for many years considered the No. 1 target of defendant because of his inves­tigative researches into defendant's criminal activities, which have been front page news in the national press for many months.

9. Defendant has carried on this campaign of hatred against plaintiff as part of its illegal activities in representing the State of Israel in the United States, in violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act, Title 22 U.S. Code 611 et seq. which provides criminal penalties for failure of propagandists and others active in this country on behalf of foreigners to file highly detailed registration statements with the Attorney General, to file copies of all political propaganda, however disguised, and to label all such propaganda conspicuously, and to keep and reveal records of their activities.

WHEREFORE, plaintiff's civil rights, freedom of speech and family having been injured by defendant, plaintiff suffering therefrom severe deprivation, emotional shock, intense mental stress, and placed in fear of his life over a period of many years by defendant's incitement of hate crimes against him, plaintiff demands judgment against defendant in the sum of sixty million dollars ($60,000,000.00) for defendant's knowing and willful acts to injure him, and punitive damages in the sum of sixty million dollars ($60,000,000.00) for defendant's malicious and intentional crimes and conspiracies to defame and injure plain­tiff, and that plaintiff shall have such and other and further relief as the Court may deem just and proper, together with costs and disbursements of this action.

10. Plaintiff demands trial by jury.

Respectfully submitted,

Eustace C. Mullins

By
    EUSTACE C. MULLINS
    PRO PROPRIA PERSONAE
    126 Madison Place
    Staunton, Virginia 24401

[We do not have the date on which this Amended Complaint was filed.]

EUSTACE MULLINS v. ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE
    OF B'NAI B'RITH
    Update of February 20, 1994
    by
    EUSTACE MULLINS
    The historic lawsuit which Eustace Mullins filed in the Fed­eral Court in the District of Columbia December 7, 1993, ask­ing one hundred million dollars in damages has been met by the usual response from the defendants; a Motion to Dismiss. Ev­ery lawsuit which Mullins has filed in the past forty years has been met with the same response. There has never been any denial of the facts which, in law, are thus admitted. The Motion to Dismiss is always based on some technical grounds invoked by the private lawyers and judges club. Mullins, representing himself as Pro Propria personae, in his Proper Person, is an in­truder in this swank private club and he is fortunate not to be ar­rested for trespassing because he does not have a membership card in good standing. Like most Americans, Mullins is barred from the courts unless he agrees to resign all of his Constitu­tional rights and turn over his complaint to a lawyer, who will charge him a substantial fee for becoming his attorney of record, and who will charge him many thousands of dollars to lose the case.

Congressman George Hansen is again in Federal prison at Petersburg, Virginia because he has always paid for the best le­gal talent that money could buy. He has also been convicted ev­ery time he has gone to court. Lyndon LaRouche recently was released after spending five years in prison on trumped up charges. He paid his lawyers millions of dollars; in return, they ensured that he would be convicted. The terms of his probation will probably prevent him from engaging in any serious political activity.

The Anti-Defamation League attorneys, Arent, Fox, Plotkin and Kahn, who occupy swank offices across the street from the Anti-Defamation League on Connecticut Ave. NW, in Wash­ington D.C., just across the street from the lobbyists' favorite hangout, the plush Mayflower Hotel, contacted Mullins by tele­phone late one night. The lady lawyer stated she did not have time to work on the case and asked for a one month's extension of time from the December 27, 1993 deadline to answer. Mullins replied this would conflict with his speaking tour. The lawyer then wrote him a letter on December 17 that he had in­deed agreed to the extension of time. Mullins then filed a letter with the court that he had not agreed to such an extension and had objected to it. The Anti-Defamation League went into de­fault on this one hundred million dollars on December 27, 1993. On December 30, the lawyers filed a Motion for Enlargement of Time with the court. Mullins was not mailed a copy of this motion and had no opportunity to respond or object to it. On January 7, 1994, Judge Harold Greene gave the Anti-Defama­tion League an order allowing them to answer by Jan. 24th, 1994, although they were already in default. Mullins received a copy of the order, and promptly notified the court he had not re­ceived the defendant's Motion, NOTICE OF NON RECEIPT OF DEFENDANT'S PLEADINGS.

On January 24, the Anti-Defamation League filed its Motion to Dismiss. The lawyers added a Motion to Strike the Allega­tions of the complaint, which they described as "impertinent and scandalous" citing par. 10 of the complaint that the ADL had committed the crime of genocide against plaintiff. Art. II Geno­cide Act "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical or religious group...causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group, imposing measures intended to pre­vent births within the group." Plaintiff cited this in referring to the numerous times that the ADL had had him fired from well-paying jobs, preventing him from marrying or raising a family. The ADL was scandalized by this well-documented claim.

In an answering Motion to Deny Defendant's Motion to Strike Allegations, Mullins began his Motion to Deny with this paragraph:

"Plaintiff is impressed by defendant's chutzpah in character­izing selected paragraphs of plaintiffs complaint as "impertinent, scandalous matter", this coming from an organi­zation which for more than a year has been pilloried on the front pages of the nation's press for its role in bribing public officials, stealing police files, and which now faces many lawsuits from outraged citizens because of its scandalous activities in spying upon them and interfering in their private lives."

The many facts cited in the complaint were taken from dated issues of the Washington Post and other establishment media, yet the ADL denounced these facts as "devoid of credulity". The ADL's motion to dismiss denounced Mullins' complaint as "a rambling, disconnected and incoherent tale of treachery and deceit". The ADL also denounced Mullins' application of RICO (Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organizations) to this complaint because of the ADL's long and notorious associations with the Mafia, including its control by Meyer Lansky and Moe Dalitz for many years. [H: All you good readers with me so far? Sound familiar?]

It remains to be seen whether this hysterical invective from the ADL will influence Judge Harold Greene, famed for his historic breakup of American Telephone and Telegraph Co. Leftwing apologists had been embarrassed for many years by the fact that the United States had the world's most efficient telephone system, and the Soviet Union had the worst. Al­though Judge Greene's decision did nothing to improve the Soviet telephone system, it did succeed in doubling the average monthly telephone bill of every American citizen.

Although Mullins cited almost a half century of the ADL's ongoing conspiracy against him, the ADL ignored this and at­tacked a number of Mullins' paragraphs of his complaint as be­ing invalid under the statute of limitations. One of the estab­lished principles of law is that there is no statute of limitations on conspiracy.

Mullins has now filed his Amended Complaint. In par. 5 he states,, Defendant has throughout this cited period maintained files on plaintiff, a private citizen, in violation of plaintiff's right to privacy. Defendant has monitored plaintiff's speeches, arti­cles and books, maintained surveillance of plaintiff, authored vi­cious attacks against plaintiff, and furnished newspapers, agen­cies and officials with false material designed to injure and de­fame plaintiff.

"Par. 6. Defendant's ostensible reason for committing these crimes against plaintiff was its claim that plaintiff represented a threat to the Jewish community in the United States, and that Plaintiff was a vicious 'anti-Semite'. Plaintiff will prove to a jury that these claims are totally false. Far from being an 'anti-Semite', plaintiff is a direct descendant of Shem, founder of the Shemites or Semitic line, and could hardly be anti-himself."

In his Motion to Deny Defendant's Motion to Dismiss the Complaint, Mullins states that "Defendant's motives for spying on plaintiff and conspiring against plaintiff are also a matter of public record, that defendant, acting as an illegal and unregis­tered agent of the State of Israel, was determined to crush and destroy all critics and criticisms of the State of Israel's sub­versive activities within the United States. As a supposed "charitable and philanthropic organization", defendant cloaked its illegal activities in a transparent guise of "protecting" Amer­ica's Jewish community from racial and religious attacks from the likes of plaintiff. This guise bears a suspicious mirror image of the "protection racket" of defendant's historic ally in the United States, the Mafia. The facts are exactly the opposite to the claims of this defendant. While defendant was preying upon the American Jewish community, and extorting immense sums from them for its protection racket, plaintiff was working closely with many outstanding American Jewish intellectual leaders to protect American Jewish communities from this protection racket and to free the American Jewish commu­nity from the horrendous burden placed upon it by this gangster element in the Jewish community. Because plaintiff publicized defendant's close working relationship with the Mafia and with other gangster elements, the defendant intensified its public crucifixion of plaintiff as "anti-Semitic", "a notorious anti-Semite", "Nazi", and other false and defamatory epithets which defendant publicly published as being solely originating with and sponsored and inspired by defendant. The purpose of these nationally circulated smears against plaintiff, extending for almost half a century, was to prevent the American public from reading plaintiffs books or listening to his documented informa­tion which exposed the gangster background of this defendant."

Mullins also notes in his Amended Complaint that "Although plaintiff is only one of thousands of innocent American who have been victimized by the vicious conspiracies of said de­fendant, plaintiff has been for many years considered the No. 1 target of defendant because of his investigative researches into defendant's criminal activities, which have been front page news for many months."

If Judge Greene will allow a jury to hear this case, Mullins has hundreds of pages of documentation detailing the ADL's systematic takeover and subversion of the Department of Jus­tice, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Central Intelli­gence Agency, and many other agencies. When Admiral Inman was nominated to become Secretary of Defense, he was in­formed that The New York Times and its Zionist hatchetman, William Safire, would lead a national campaign to prevent his confirmation because he had once hesitated to share CIA infor­mation with the State of Israel. When he went public with his reason for not seeking confirmation because of this scheduled smear campaign, he was pilloried throughout the American press by every columnist as being paranoid, mentally unstable, and a nitwit. Not once was his publicly announced reason for declining the appointment, that the Zionist hatchetmen were out to get him, ever mentioned.

Mullins hopes that his lawsuit will launch a national liberation campaign to rescue our national government from Zionist takeover and systematic subversion. The ADL also realizes that the stakes are high, and they will do anything to prevent any public revelation of this campaign. Although Mullins sent out two hundred press releases to the national media about this law­suit, not one major newspaper mentioned a hundred million dollar historic lawsuit in the nation's capital. Three thousand well paid "investigative journalists" in Washington knew that their careers would be over if they dared to print a word about a suit against the Anti-Defamation League.

[H: So why would this little denounced "ragsheet" DARE to print such material? Because the TRUTH IS, you are just about on your last legs, America. And Doris Ekker? She has been the brunt of the same ongoing and incredible as­saults, but she gets them from self-proclaimed PATRIOTS as well. Well, as she has stated--when you have LOST EVERYTHING--THERE ISN'T MUCH USE IN TRYING TO SAVE ANYTHING. I remind you readers--this is the most READ paper in print--and the most undersubscribed to pa­per in the world. Does that seem a bit strange to you? I hope so, but it surely MUST TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT THE QUALITY OF INFORMATION PRESENTED HERE]

MOTION TO DENY--CIVIL ACTION
    IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
    FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
    EUSTACE C. MULLINS, Plaintiff,
    v.
    ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE
    OF B'NAI B'RITH, Defendant.

CIVIL ACTION NO. 93-2497 (HHG)

MEMORANDUM OF POINTS AND AUTHORITIES
    IN SUPPORT OF
    PLAINTIFF'S MOTION TO DENY DEFENDANT
    ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE, B'NAI B'RITH'S
    MOTION TO DISMISS THE COMPLAINT
    Defendant's motion to dismiss signally fails to address the central point of plaintiffs complaint, that defendant has for more than forty years illegally maintained files upon plaintiff's legal activities, spied upon plaintiff, harassed plaintiff, forced plaintiffs employers to discharge him from gainful employment, and make it impossible for him to earn a living or support him­self, conspired against plaintiff as defendant has done against thousands of other American citizens, according to public records.

Defendant's motives for spying on plaintiff and conspiring against plaintiff are also a matter of public record, that defen­dant, acting as an illegal and unregistered agent of the foreign State of Israel, was determined to crush and destroy all critics and criticisms of the State of Israel's subversive activities in a transparent guise of "protecting" America's Jewish community from racial and religious attacks from the likes of plaintiff. This guise bears a suspicious mirror image of the "protection racket" of defendant's historic ally in the United States, the Mafia.

The facts are exactly opposite to the claims of this defendant. While defendant was preying upon the American Jewish com­munity, and extorting immense sums from them for its protec­tion racket, plaintiff was working closely with many outstanding American Jewish intellectual leaders to protect America's Jew­ish community from this protection racket and to free the American Jewish community from the horrendous burden placed upon it by this gangster element in the Jewish community. Be­cause plaintiff has publicized defendant's close working rela­tionship with the Mafia and with other gangster elements, de­fendant intensified its public crucifixion of plaintiff as "anti-Semitic", "a notorious anti-Semite", "Nazi" and other false and defamatory epithets which defendant publicly published as being solely originating with and sponsored and inspired by defendant. The purpose of these nationally circulated smears against plain­tiff, extending for almost a half a century, was to prevent the American public from reading plaintiffs books or listening to his documented information which exposed the gangster back­ground of this defendant.

Because defendant's defamation of plaintiff has continued for almost a half a century, the detailing of these attacks and espi­onage would require a book. Plaintiff has chosen the more fla­grant of these attacks to include in his complaint in order to make it as short and concise as possible to conform with Rule 8a of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, requiring "a short and plain statement of the claim showing that the pleader is entitled to relief."

Defendant denounces plaintiff's complaint as "incoherent, rambling and irrelevant". However, it is insufficient in law for a defendant to denounce an indictment as "incoherent" without citing a single instance of incoherence in the entire complaint. Incoherent is not an accurate description of quotes from The Washington Post and the other components of plaintiff's com­plaint.

II. Plaintiff cites defendant as in violation of RICO statutes be­cause said statutes call for "an established pattern of behav­ior"....

(Editor's note: A page is missing in the material sent to us but it appears that most of the information is available in one of the two prior documents. We have been unable to locate Mr. Mullins to obtain the page; due to the timeliness of the informa­tion we have elected to publish what we have. If there is signifi­cant information in the missing page when we get it, we will find a way to print it for you.)

10. Plaintiff demands trial by jury.

Respectfully submitted,

EUSTACE C. MULLINS

By

EUSTACE C. MULLINS
    PRO PROPRIA PERSONAE
    126 Madison Place
    Staunton, Virginia 24401

So what can YOU DO? Get informed. I like surprises, Dharma had no idea this would come through in the mail today. How­ever, we had already launched into 8 hours at a whack of writ­ing to offer you substantial backup on this ADL issue. Indeed, the ADL has hit as hard as it can against the Ekkers and still does at EVERY COURT ENCOUNTER, which now includes at least five separate actions or counter-actions against them.

"But, how can we help Mr. Mullins?" BUY HIS BOOKS, starting with THE RAPE OF JUSTICE if you don't have it. But get it FROM HIM. How much? I don't know but George Green advertised it at $18.00 plus shipping. So, I would guess that if you send $20.00 to $21.00 FRNs he will ship you a copy post-haste. Then, get the rest of his works as fast as you possi­bly can afford to do so. This is the kind of help our people want most--earned return for service. In "our" project proposals we have a full "proposal" for additional funding through the Con­stitutional Law Center to support such people as Eustace Mullins. We aren't "there" yet so we too have to ask for your continued support of the paper and JOURNALS. We will have to close down if we don't get funding soon--but every step of the way has been worth more than you can possibly realize.

Please get your books directly from Eustace Mullins or inquire OF HIM where to get them:

Eustace Mullins, 126 Madison Place, Staunton, Virginia 24401.

Thank you.
    PJ 88
    CHAPTER 8
    REC #2 HATONN

WED., MAR. 2, 1994 12:42 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 198

WED., MAR. 2, 1994
    CONTINUATION: THE UGLY TRUTH ABOUT THE ADL
    (Part 4)
    By the Editors of Executive Intelligence Review.
    This particular copy was originally obtained from:
    Southeast Literature Sales, 3916-A Vero Rd., Baltimore,
    Maryland 21227, (410) 247-4200

No, we are not going to go rest yet. All the preceding writing of today regarding Eustace Mullins and his suit against the ADL MUST HAVE ATTENTION BACKED UP BY FACTS. The only recourse you individual parties have in this battle against the adversarial odds is to KEEP AT IT--REST CAN COME WHEN THE JOB IS DONE! Dangerous? Why start con­cerning yourself with "danger" now? Precious, you have more people protecting YOU than a little old Space Command! Some are in "very high places", in fact--beyond your realm of aware­ness--and I don't mean "invisible". Just keep on going--good work is rewarded with good rewards, believe it or not...

HOLLYWOOD HOODLUMS
    If the 1985 Moe Dalitz award dinner was a kind of "coming out party" for the ADL's friends in the National Crime Syndi­cate, it was by no means the first time the League publicly flaunted its deep ties to the gangster world.

In 1963, as part of an effort to vastly expand its fundraising reach, the ADL appointed Hollywood producer Dore Schary as its national chairman. At the time, Schary was the reigning su­perstar at the Metro Goldwyn Mayer studios. Among the Hollywood insiders, however, Schary was known as a lifelong pal of syndicate higher-up Abner "Longie" Zwillman of New Jer­sey. Zwillman was one of the first of the Prohibition-era boot­leggers and Lansky aides to get involved in the Hollywood mo­tion picture industry. An original member of "Murder, Inc." and the head of the powerful Reinfeld bootlegging syndicate in New Jersey, Zwillman expanded into labor racketeering during the waning days of Prohibition. By 1930, he had seized control over the screen operators union up and down the East Coast, and parlayed that into shares in some of the big Hollywood stu­dios.

At this time, Dore Schary ran an amateur drama group at the YMHA in Newark, N.J. Childhood friend Zwillman sent Schary out to the West Coast and installed him at MGM.

When Zwillman got into trouble with the IRS in the late 1950s, some of his syndicate associates became convinced that he might betray some of the mob's most closely held financial secrets. On Feb. 27, 1959, he was found hanging from a pipe in the basement of his twenty-room West Orange, N.J. mansion. According to FBI reports, Schary attended the funeral. In the FBI memo citing Schary's appearance at the Zwillman funeral, the Bureau delivered a kind of eulogy to the mobster. Citing an article from the New York World Telegram, the FBI memo read:

"Nobody...followed so successfully for so long the approved underworld formula for success--from rags to rackets to riches to respectability."

If the "rags to respectability" formula were to be applied to organizations, the Anti-Defamation League would be first on the list of success stories.

THE ADL AND
    THE OPIUM WAR AGAINST AMERICA
    For the past two decades, Wall Street lawyer Kenneth Bialkin has been "Mr. ADL". A longstanding member of the League's National Executive Committee, Bialkin served from 1982 through 1986 as the League's national chairman. It was on his watch that gangster Moe Dalitz got the ADL's prestigious "Torch of Liberty" prize; that junk bond swindler Michael Milken poured millions of dollars into the launching of the League's "A World of Difference" propaganda campaign to wreck American public education, and that accused drug money launderer Edmund Safra got Bialkin and the ADL to mediate a corporate divorce between his banking empire and the American Express Company. In return for Bialkin's effort to salvage Safra's badly tarnished reputation, the ADL received a $1 mil­lion tax-exempt payoff from him.

But Bialkin's real claim to fame is that he was a central fig­ure in the doping of America. Without Kenneth Bialkin's be­hind the scenes legal maneuvering, the Medellin Cartel would have had a far more difficult time establishing a beachhead in the United States. In much the same way Bialkin quieted the potentially stormy divorce between Edmund Safra and American Express, he brokered the marriage between renegade financier Robert Vesco and the Medellin Cartel's chief of logistics, Car­los Lehder Rivas. As a result, the dope smuggling routes through the Caribbean into the United States were consolidated, and the streets of America were flooded during the 1980s with marijuana and cocaine.

BIALKIN. VESCO. AND IOS
    The sordid story began in 1970, when Kenneth Bialkin, the senior partner at the Wall Street law firm of Willkie, Farr and Gallagher, helped engineer Robert Vesco's takeover of the In­vestors Overseas Service (IOS), a Swiss-based mutual fund that was founded by Bernie Cornfeld with startup funding from the Swiss-French branch of the Rothschild family.

IOS was a front for Meyer Lansky's international crime syn­dicate. IOS "salesmen" traveled the globe carrying suitcases full of cash across international borders. Some of the money came from local investors, but the bulk of it was hot money gained from the Lansky syndicate's dope, gambling, prostitution and extortion rackets.

If this method of money laundering was labor intensive and primitive compared to today's high-speed electronic wire trans­fers, it was nevertheless efficient. The cash eventually wound up in numbered accounts at some of Switzerland's most corrupt and secretive banks. Some of the banks linked to the IOS appa­ratus, like the Geneva-based International Credit Bank (BCI and the Nassau, Bahamas-based Bank of World Commerce, were flagrant fronts for the Lansky syndicate. While BCI was owned by a senior officer of the Israeli Mossad named Tibor Rosenbaum, BCI's office manager, Sylvain Ferdman, was iden­tified by Life magazine in 1967 as one of Lansky's top bagmen, and World Commerce director Alvin Malnik was Lansky's "accountant".

When Lansky and his controllers decided to shift the center of their underground banking operations from Switzerland to the Caribbean as part of the planned expansion of cocaine and mar­ijuana smuggling into the United States, it was the ADL and Bialkin that engineered the move.

First, the ADL's Minneapolis, Minn. apparatus (known in­side the League as the "Minneapolis Mafia"), which ran the no­torious Kid Cann (Isadore Blumenfeld) organized crime ring, provided the money for a local Hebrew schoolteacher turned business entrepreneur named Meshulam Riklis to buy up a large block of shares of IOS stock. Once Riklis had amassed enough stock to control the company, he turned around and sold all his shares to Vesco. Vesco was represented in the transaction by Kenneth Bialkin.

Vesco's next step was to oust Bernie Cornfeld as the presi­dent of IOS and take over the job himself. Over the next several years, a total of $270 million was siphoned out of IOS accounts in Switzerland. Officially, the money was never found and Robert Vesco conveniently fled the United States one step ahead of the FBI and the IRS.

The Cornfeld to Riklis to Vesco transaction itself may have been largely a wash of Lansky syndicate dollars. From Prohi­bition onward, the Minneapolis Kid Cann gang had been handlers of Lansky money. Kid Cann eventually moved to the Mi­ami area and was a key player in Lansky's bigtime move into southern Florida "gold coast" real estate.

However, not all of the money siphoned out of IOS by Vesco was "family cash". A lawsuit was brought in U.S. District court in New York City in 1980 by some of the independent investors who had lost their shirts in the looting of IOS. While not revealing the whereabouts of the missing millions, the civil suit identified Bialkin and the Bank of New York as partners of the fugitive financier in the scheme. On July 31, 1980, Federal Judge D.J. Stewart ordered Willkie, Farr and Gallagher to pay $24.5 million to a group of IOS investors and ordered the Bank of New York to pay $35.6 million. The case file, which fills twenty cartons stored at the Federal District Court warehouse in Bayonne, N.J., shows that Bialkin was the evil genius behind the looting scheme.

A year before the court ordered Willkie, Farr and the Bank of New York to pay up for their role in the looting of IOS, some of that money had been used by Vesco to purchase Normans Cay in the Bahamas. Vesco's partner in the deal was Carlos Lehder Rivas, a small-time Colombian car thief and marijuana smuggler who had recently gotten out of jail in Florida. Lehder, an unabashed supporter of Adolf Hitler who would later use some of his smuggling profits to found a neo-Nazi, radical envi­ronmentalist political party in Colombia, fit neatly into the ADL scheme, with his family ties back in Colombia to leading figures in the then-emerging Medellin Cartel.

By 1980, the Vesco-Lehder-owned Normans Cay was serv­ing as the command center and transshipment depot for a mas­sive marijuana and cocaine trafficking operations from Medellin into the United States.

For several years, while running the Normans Cay operation, Vesco skipped from the Bahamas to Costa Rica to Nicaragua, buying up local politicians and newspaper editors and always miraculously staying one step ahead of an FBI that never really seemed too intent on capturing the fugitive money man. On one occasion on Antigua, Vesco was hosting a lavish party on a boat that he had bought from Saudi financier Adnan Khashoggi, while FBI agents were combing the island looking for the elu­sive fugitive.

In 1982, Vesco took more secure permanent refuge in Ha­vana, Cuba as the personal guest and financial adviser to Com­munist dictator Fidel Castro. Vesco and Lehder cut Castro into the lucrative cocaine and marijuana business, using Cuban airstrips to refuel their drug flights to America and, in return, helping Fidel to funnel guns to terrorist groups across Latin America. According to investigative reporter Ernest Volkman, by 1984 Vesco and Lehder had earned Fidel a $20 billion cut of the growing Western Hemisphere dope trade. Thanks to ADL frontman Vesco, Americans were getting hooked on cocaine, while Fidel Castro was reaping billions to foment narco-terrorist insurgencies all over the Hemisphere.

In the meantime, back on U.S. soil, "Mr. ADL", Kenneth Bialkin, continued to ply his trade. In 1988, he left his post as managing partner of Willkie, Farr to take a partnership at an­other Wall Street mega-firm, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher and Flom. In the speculative frenzy that had followed the Carter administration's deregulation of the nation's banking sys­tem and financial markets, Skadden Arps had emerged as the "sleaze king" of Wall Street lawyering. The firm's number one client was Drexel Burnham's junk bond super-salesman, Michael Milken. When Milken left the wood-paneled conference rooms of lower Manhattan to set up shop in Beverly Hills, Calif., Skadden Arps obliged by opening up their own eighty-man Beverly Hills office to service Milken's every need.

Among Milken's oldest and most well-fed clients was Meshulam Riklis, the former Minneapolis Hebrew schoolteacher who had been an important prop in the Bialkin-executed takeover and looting of IOS.

(To do him justice, it should be noted that before he landed in Minnesota, the Turkish-born Riklis had been a British police spy in Palestine before Israel won its independence. When his treachery was exposed, the Stern Gang, led by Menachem Begin and Yitzhak Shamir, had imposed a death sentence on Riklis. That death sentence was finally lifted in the early 1980s after the Begin and Shamir-led Likud Party came into power in Israel, and Riklis made a very large cash contribution to their campaign coffers. That rapprochement was apparently arranged by Is­rael's Defense Minister Ariel Sharon, after Riklis bought him a ranch in the Negev Desert.)

BIALKIN AND SAFRA
    Before he moved over to Skadden Arps, Kenneth Bialkin had occupied a great deal of his time during the 1980s with engi­neering a consolidation and reorganization of some of the oldest of the "Our Crowd" brokerage houses. The banking deregula­tion frenzy of the Carter and early Reagan years, combined with skyrocketing U.S. interest rates, had turned the U.S. economy into a haven for hot money. "Narco-dollars" were flooding the U.S. and Bialkin apparently recognized that if he could create a large enough and diversified enough financial structure to ac­commodate the hot cash, the rewards would be nearly endless.

In rapid succession, he executed the absorption of Lehman Brothers into Kuhn, Loeb and Company. Shearson Hayden Stone bought out Loeb Rhodes. And, by 1984, all of those houses had been in turn bought out by American Express Com­pany, which changed its name to Shearson Lehman American Express.

Bialkin was an attorney of record on each of these transac­tions and he landed a seat on the board of directors of the newly consolidated Shearson Amex entity. Bialkin's buddy, HENRY KISSINGER, by now a high-flying consultant to a fleet of major multinational corporations, also joined the board of the Amex mega-combine.

In 1983, Bialkin had also orchestrated the marriage of the Amex conglomerate with Edmund Safra's Trade Development Bank of Geneva. When the ink dried, Safra was holding 4 per­cent of Amex's stock and was president of its private banking division. The other large-block shareholder in the new con­glomerate was Carl Lindner, another rags-to-riches wheeler-dealer long suspected of being a front man for the Lansky crowd. Courtesy of Michael Milken and former Dalitz "Purple Gang" member Max Fisher (another prominent ADL figure), Lindner became the owner of United Brands, formerly the United Fruit Company. U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration acknowledged in 1978 that an estimated 20 percent of the illegal drugs coming into the United States from South and Central America were being smuggled courtesy of United Brands, a company with longstanding ties to organized crime and U.S. in­telligence.

The capacity for money laundering and smuggling repre­sented by this United Brands-Amex combine made Vesco's ear­lier IOS venture seem like a mom and pop operation in compari­son.

However, things began to unravel very dramatically for Bialkin and his conglomerate clients on April 2, 1989. That day's Sunday edition of New York Newsday ran a full-page banner headline: "Dirty Money--No. 606347712 Is The NY Bank Account Where 2 Major Drug Money-Laundering Probes Meet."

The story, by ace investigative reporter Knut Royce, revealed that Edmund Safra's Republic National Bank of New York was serving as a money laundering hub for both the Medellin Cartel and the Syrian-Lebanese Mafia. DEA and U.S. Customs inves­tigators involved in two separate high-priority probes had traced dope dollars from South America and the Middle East into the same numbered account at the main branch of Republic.

Royce's story was based in part on a Jan. 3, 1989 DEA re­port from the Berne, Switzerland office. The subject of the re­port was a Geneva-based firm, Shakarchi Trading Company. Working in league with the Bulgarian secret police, the Turkish mafia, and Syrian and Lebanese drug traffickers in the Bekaa Valley, Shakarchi had laundered the profits of the Middle East heroin and hashish trade through Switzerland into Republic Na­tional Bank. Account No. 606347712 was Shakarchi's account.

What's more, the DEA document revealed that Edmund Safra had been a lifelong friend of Mahmoud Shakarchi, the founder of the Swiss company, and continued to enjoy a close business relationship with Mahmoud's sons, who were running the firm at the time of the Newsday exposé. The DEA report said that all of Safra's banks had "surfaced in the investigation of Shakarchi's alleged drug money laundering activities."

The Newsday story had been apparently put together with the assistance of angry federal drug investigators who felt that major drug money laundering cases had been blocked for political rea­sons.

Indeed, both Bialkin and Safra were hot political commodities at that moment. Iran-Contra special prosecutor Lawrence Walsh was deep into his probe of illegal covert operations by the Reagan-Bush White House, and both Bialkin and Safra--as well as the ADL--had surfaced as prominent players in the secret diplomacy with Khomeini's Iran and the illegal covert war against Nicaragua:

• Bialkin had been the attorney for Adnan Khashoggi in arranging for the Saudi financier's purchasing of the original shipment of arms to Iran in exchange for the release of an American hostage.

• Bialkin's Willkie, Farr law partner in Geneva, Willard Zucker, had been the money handler for Oliver North and Richard Secord at Lake Resources, Inc. Earlier, Zucker had been Bialkin's Swiss point-man in the Vesco looting of IOS.

• Another longtime Wall Street associate of Bialkin, Arthur Liman, had served as the chief counsel to the Senate Iran-Contra panel, which whitewashed the scan­dal and threw up major roadblocks to Walsh's indepen­dent counsel probe.

• The ADL's Latin American Affairs director, Rabbi Morton Rosenthal, had authored a report labeling the Sandinista regime in Nicaragua as "anti-Semitic" and urging all American Jews to back the Reagan adminis­tration's secret war in Central America.

• Carl Gershman, who cut his political teeth working as a full-time staffer at the ADL's Fact Finding (dirty tricks) Division in the late 1960s, was made the head of the Reagan administration's National Endowment for Democracy (NED), which was the primary funding conduit for the entire Contra effort.

• Edmund Safra had been directly involved in the logis­tics of the Iran-Contra operations through his Republic Corporate Air front company, which he jointly owned with Willard Zucker. According to news accounts, it was one of Safra's airplanes that brought Ollie North and Robert McFarlane to Teheran in the spring of 1986 on their last ill-fated effort at an arms-for-hostage deal.

The Newsday story also intersected an escalating war of words between Safra and Amex Chairman James Robinson III. Safra had quit as Amex's international banking head a few years after he had merged his Trade Development Bank into the Bialkin-made mega-firm. With a four-year, non-competition clause now expired, Safra had launched a raid on some of Amex's top employees and private banking clients in preparation for the launching of a new private bank in Switzerland. Amex fought back and the whole sordid affair landed before a federal judge in civil court in New York. Kenneth Bialkin, still representing Amex, hammered out an out of court settlement which included a published apology to Safra and a payment by Amex of $1 million to each of four of Safra's favorite "charities". The ADL was on the top of the list of beneficiaries.

It was a classic case of ADL sleight of hand. Amex deliv­ered an "apology" to Safra, "exonerating" Safra of any alleged drug money laundering, even though nobody ever challenged the authenticity of either the DEA's Berne memo or the Newsday story! The New York Times and all the major Wall Street-linked news media dutifully ran the Amex mea culpa, and the ADL waltzed off with a cool million bucks in tax-exempt funds.

In the meantime, the ADL was busy on a dozen other fronts, helping to fuel the speculative frenzy that would drive the U.S. economy into the ground by the end of the 1980s.

THE ADL AND THE JUNK BOND,
    BANDITS RIP OFF AMERICA
    In the autumn of 1991, attorney Alan Dershowitz, who had been hired by junk bond king Michael Milken to get him out of jail, purchased an ad in the New York Times to denounce a new book on Milken as "anti-Semitic". The book, Den of Thieves by James B. Stewart, the front-page editor of the Wall Street Jour­nal, detailed the massive and consistent criminality of Milken's operation at Drexel Burnham.

[H: Does it appear to anyone reading this that it is somewhat an honor now to be called "anti-Semitic"? I find it most in­teresting that the Gritz, Green, Binder, et al. radio international broadcasting system referred to Doris Ekker and the "ragsheet" CONTACT as being anti-Semitic! Well, maybe they "alleged" to cover their assets since the TRUTH OF SEMITISM WOULD COME BACK TO HAUNT THEM IF THEY STRETCHED IT TOO FAR, ESPECIALLY THE GOOD "DR." BINDER! HE DENIES HAVING ANY "JEWS" ON HIS BOARD--HOW DOES HE MANAGE TO STATE SUCH A THING DO YOU SUPPOSE? Dharma stands on the same platform as Muffins: "I am a Semite!" And, what would be so publicly "bad" for US&P to have a "Jew" on the Board? Why deny something already proven and not possibly having anything to do with anything save bigotry? If US&P doesn't have a Jew on the Board--why not? Is this not showing prejudice against a "minority" group and racist bigotry? No one around here allows ANY anti-Semites anywhere around the place--further, the ma­jority of involved parties ARE Semitic in origin!]
    In his book, Stewart cut through the myth of Milken as a fi­nancial genius, showing instead that much of his "success" was due to illegal acts which preyed upon both those who invested their money with Drexel's broker, and on the U.S. economy as a whole.

The attempt by Dershowitz to dismiss Milken's criminality by alleging that he was the victim of an "anti-Semitic cabal" was vintage ADL. In much the same way that the League cut its teeth defending Lower East Side gangsters against the crack­down by New York city Police Commissioner Theodore Bing­ham by libeling the commissioner as an unrepentant "anti-Semite", Dershowitz and other ADL mouthpieces branded Milken's accusers with the same devastating label.

[H: Don't any of you good readers FORGET: Alan Der­showitz has proclaimed publicly that the United States is (will be) the new Israel "homeland"!]

The Dershowitz defense of Milken let slip a very important secret: Milken and his Wall Street allies had replaced the pin­stripe-suited and machine-gun-toting gangsters of Prohibition as the lions of organized crime. It was Meyer Lansky's dream come true: to insulate his organized crime successors as "untouchables" by putting them in the driver's seat of the U.S. economy. And the ADL was on hand every step along the way.

RECYCLING NARCO-DOLLARS
    When Milken, fresh out of the Wharton School of Economics at the University of Pennsylvania, first presented his theories on the profitability of high-yield bonds (also known as junk bonds) to skeptical traders at Drexel Burnham in the early 1970s, he found few takers. After the dual shocks of Nixon's August 1971 order severing the remaining link between the dollar and gold, and Kissinger's 1973 oil hoax, Wall Street was looking for stability, and the major investment firms were quite conser­vative in their investments.

The 1976 election of Jimmy Carter, however, initiated a pro­cess of economic degeneration that led to many changes in how Wall Street conducted its business--changes which cleared the way for Milken and his allies to unleash their financial experi­ments on the nation.

Already, the stage had been set by the mid-1970s' Kissinger-en­gineered oil hoax, which led to skyrocketing petroleum prices and a flood of what came to be known as "petro-dollars" into the American banking system. The "petro-dollars" of the seventies paved the way for the narco-dollar invasion of the 1980s.

The appointment of Paul Volcker as chairman of the Federal Reserve Board in 1979 was a watershed in the process of open­ing the U.S. economy for wholesale looting. Volcker raised interest rates to the highest sustained levels in U.S. history. These high interest rates squeezed bank profits even further, as the cost of borrowing money from the Fed went through the roof. [H: Indeed, this is the SAME Paul Volcker that George Green claims offered him the job of Financial Man­ager in Carter's campaign, indicating that he (GG) was an insider good-old-boy and personal friend, if true, and why wouldn't we be able to believe what George has told "everybody"? By the way, there is something else I find in­teresting in the attack against Grannie Ekker--how is it that the accusation from Gritz and US&P is "plagiarism" and yet when Gritz would refer to Binder it always was "now we will get the real truth" of such and such.... Are they saying that the material they produce and offer the public is a LIE? or something. This is like accusing ones who present the PROTOCOLS OF ZION (as the ADL DOES) of "forgery". Does not "forgery" as well as "plagiarism" indicate "copy" of an "original"? If the real truth is in US&P's archives and Dharma's does not present the "truth" in print--HOW CAN THERE BE PLAGIARISM IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE? I BELIEVE THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT MAY WELL WANT TO LOOK INTO THIS STATEMENT MADE TO INTERNATIONAL RADIO AUDIENCES!!! And, did "everybody" not hear Gritz state loudly that George was an authority on this matter--and, that he was going to use those domed structures? Funny thing, the architect involved with GG is also of the name Green(e) and upstart funding for the project was paid by none other than the good old Phoenix Institute for Research and Education, Ltd., the same one George is efforting to destroy--while still a Director, no less! How interesting?!? So, what am I saying? Am I saying that somehow George and Bo, et al., are attached to the criminal elements and, at the least, the ADL? Gosh no! I wouldn't say such a thing--but it surely is hard to tell who is and who isn't--isn't it? I guess it looks pretty bad for this grandma, though, doesn't it, when these clean-cut American Patriots in point--ALL GANG UP ON HER WITH THEIR AK-47s?]

The only solution to this crisis, most bankers concluded, was to deregulate the banking system and thereby transform it into the newest safe haven for illegal cash. By the time Congress passed the Garn-St Germain Act in 1982, the U.S. banking sys­tem had been completely opened to foreign flight capital, and banks and savings and loan institutions (S&Ls) were given the green light for the first time ever to invest directly in real estate, junk bonds, and many other speculative ventures which had been previously prohibited.

One big advocate of total deregulation was then-Vice Presi­dent George Bush, who was the chairman of President Reagan's blue ribbon task force on deregulation. Under his and Volcker's direction, most antitrust legislation was struck down, thus al­lowing the huge mergers and takeovers of the 1980s to occur, with funds raised by Milken's networks.

MILKEN AND JUNK BONDS
    With Volcker at the Fed running interference for the drug bankers, and with deregulators in the Executive Branch striking down protective regulations in conjunction with their congres­sional allies, the doors were opened for bringing the offshore drug profits back into the United States.

And it was Michael Milken and his domination over the junk bond market which provided the mechanism by which the funds would be laundered.

Junk bonds offered an ideal way to repatriate drug money and other illicit funds. From his promotion of junk bonds in the mid-1970s, Milken built up a network of "corporate raiders" around him, many of whom had organized crime connections. They had excess dollars, money which they used initially to buy real estate, restaurants, casinos, and other cash-based businesses ideally suited for washing money. However, as the drug trade flourished, these traditional means of laundering money became inadequate. They needed bigger, more expensive targets.

Again, it was Milken who provided these targets. During a brainstorming session with the brass at Drexel Burnham, Milken won over CEO Fred Joseph to the idea of using junk bonds to fund corporate takeovers. The same raiders who had been pur­chasing junk bonds could use their money to take over large corporations, especially corporations with a large cash flow, such as food, beverage, and tobacco companies. Milken would sell junk bonds to part of his network of raiders, who would use their illicit funds to purchase the junk bonds. The money raised from the sale of the junk bonds would provide the funds for an­other raider to buy the company. Then, the new owner could mix in (i.e., launder) further drug revenues with the cash flow of his newly purchased company.

One assistant U.S. attorney who had been building cases against money laundering for years, said that the process makes it very difficult to trace the initial funds. "To start with," he said, "these transactions (the takeovers) are very difficult to follow. But when you start using companies with heavy cash flows, which are ideal for money laundering, it becomes almost impossible."

U.S. tax laws also favored use of junk bond sales for takeovers. Under provisions of the corporate tax code, interest paid on debt is deductible, while dividends received from stock holding are not. The tax laws favor those raiders who take over firms through generating huge debt responsibilities, while pe­nalizing those who act to increase profits through investments which increase productivity.

Huge tax liabilities were thus evaded through the debt-backed takeovers financed through junk bonds. In addition to his net­work of raiders, who to a man enjoyed long-term relationships with the ADL, Milken's operation could not have succeeded without the aid of the finest lawyers dirty money could buy. While there were many firms which offered their help, three stand out and all three are deep into the ADL circuit.

* Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton and Garrison.

Founder Seymour Rifkind served as an adviser to one of Milken's leading raiders, Ronald Perelman. Rifkind was coun­sel to the Golding family, which Perelman married into. The grandfather of Perelman's first wife, Faith Golding, was a founder of the ADL's Sterling National Bank. Rifkind joined the board of Perelman's company, MacAndrew & Forbes, which he used as a vehicle to take over Pantry Pride and Revlon, two of the country's largest consumer-goods outfits.

Rifkind was also on the board of Revlon, even while it was being targeted by Perelman. Rifkind protege Arthur Liman would serve on Milken's defense team following his 1989 in­dictment for insider trading. Liman joined the Milken team fresh from a stint as chief counsel to the House of Representa­tives' Iran-Contra panel, in which he helped cover up the ADL's pivotal role in that covert criminal program.

* Skadden Arps, Slate, Meagher and Flom.

Senior partner Joseph Flom has been at the center of every major takeover during the 1970s and 1980s. According to Con­nie Bruck, author of Predator's Ball, and a leading expert on takeovers, Flom and Martin Lipton of Wachtell, Lipton "virtually had created the takeover business in the seventies." Anyone looking for a takeover target hired either Flom or Lipton; those firms which became targets would hire the other one for "protection".

According to one prosecutor who worked on the Wall Street fraud cases in the late 1980s, "these two law firms were just like the 'insurance business' run by the mob--if you don't get insur­ance by hiring one of them, you might get targeted." Mob lawyer and former. ADL national Chairman Kenneth Bialkin joined Skadden Arps in 1988.

* Wachtell, Lipton.

MILKEN'S MONSTERS
    Once George Bush's task force eliminated the regulatory measures which had protected American enterprises and corpo­rations from sharks and looters, and with teams of lawyers in place to defend them, it was time for Milken to unleash his raiders.

During the decade of the 1980s, more than $1.5 TRILLION was diverted into corporate takeovers and leveraged buyouts (LBOs). Of this amount, more than $60 billion went directly into the pockets of the investment bankers, the "dealmakers" (i.e., the "raiders"), and their attorneys.

Henry Kravis, one of the leading dealmakers of the 1980s, exploited his close ADL ties to raise money for the takeover an­tics of his firm, Kohlberg Kravis & Roberts (KKR). Once Drexel Burnham decided to use junk bonds to finance takeovers, the Kravis-Milken connection was a natural.

Milken and his raider networks provided billions of dollars to help finance KKR's takeovers. Henry Kravis' KKR was created in 1976 with $120,000. By 1990, it had borrowed $58 billion from banks, S&Ls, insurance companies and pension funds, to take over more than 35 companies. While cousins Henry Kravis and George Roberts are now worth more than $500 million each, the firms they took over have been loaded up with debt, threatening the investments made by S&Ls, insurance compa­nies, and pension funds.

To pay this debt, the firms were asset-stripped, and forced to close down factories, throwing hundreds of thousands of people onto unemployment lines. Many of these deals resulted in bankruptcies, forcing the federal government to cover the losses when the bankrupted firm was taken over, by borrowing from a federally insured bank, S&L or pension fund.

While the new management created by the takeover was dis­mantling the company to pay the debt generated to buy it, the raiders came away with huge profits. Milken alone received a $550 million bonus from Drexel in 1986, and he doled out an­other $150 million in bonuses to his team.

Working hand in hand with Milken in the looting of America were a collection of figures with close links to both organized crime and the ADL. Collectively, they were given the name "Milken's Monsters" by one of their most notorious members, Meshulam Riklis. Riklis, the front man for the ADL's "Minneapolis Mafia", had been the middle-man in the Vesco­-Bialkin takeover of Investors Overseas Service.

The Monsters were Milken's first followers, those who saw in his promotion of junk bonds the means by which they could launder funds, while simultaneously generating the leverage to take over major corporations, which would further facilitate their laundering. Many of them began by purchasing insurance companies, which in turn became major purchasers of junk bonds. In the early stages of Milken's ascendancy, the Mon­sters included:

* Carl Lindner, who took over Cincinnati's Provident Bank in 1966. He then acquired Great American, a property and casu­alty insurance company, which operated as a subsidiary of the financial holding company American Financial Corp. In 1974, when Lindner was just beginning his relationship with Milken, he was under investigation by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for violating anti-fraud and anti-manipula­tion regulations.

We have already encountered Lindner as the United Brands owner who joined with Edmund Safra in staking out the biggest claims in Amex. Lindner and his "Purple Gang" partner Max Fisher literally took over United Brands over the dead body of CEO Eli Black, who mysteriously fell or jumped out of a win­dow of the Pan Am building in New York City, while in the midst of fighting the Lindner grab.

Black's son, Leon Black, was placated by a lucrative job as one of Milken's top allies, as a "strategic planner" at Drexel. It was Leon Black who in 1979 helped Milken convince Drexel CEO Fred Joseph that Drexel should use its clout from junk bonds to back the raiders in takeovers. Black said the raiders are the "robber barons of the future. These are the guys who are building empires."

Lindner soon became Drexel's biggest client, in both trading and corporate finance. He was represented by Peter Fishbein of Kaye, Scholer, a law firm which serves as official outside coun­sel to the ADL's Sterling Bank. Fishbein has been an ADL of­ficer since 1970. In 1992, federal regulators banned Fishbein from ever having any dealings with banks or any other financial institutions, as the result of a probe that linked him and the law firm to a cover-up of S&L looting by Lincoln Savings and Loan's Charles Keating.

* Saul Steinberg, who started a computer leasing business, Leasco, in 1961, shortly after graduation from college. He was backed up in his early takeovers by Sanford Weill, a leader of Wall Street's "New Crowd" who was named ADL's man of the Year in 1981. Weill's lawyer at the time was the ADL's next national chairman, Kenneth Bialkin. With Weill's backing Steinberg took over Reliance Insurance Co., which he used to make a play for New York's Chemical Bank in 1969.

After taking over Reliance, Steinberg brought in Bialkin's law firm, Willkie, Farr and Gallagher to represent it. The Saul Steinberg Foundation is also represented by Bialkin's firm. It donates heavily to the ADL.

* Meshulam Riklis, who spent much of the 1970s under investi­gation by the SEC and U.S. Customs Service narcotics officials. Riklis used Rapid American, a conglomerate which included International Playtex, Schenley Industries, Lerner Shops, and RKO-Stanley Warner Theaters, to finance his raids.

Shortly after Riklis took Rapid American private, Lindner and Steinberg followed suit, with American Financial and Reliance respectively. The Riklis Family Foundation has contributed heavily to the ADL, according to Internal Revenue Service (IRS) documents.

* Laurence Tisch, whose insurance company CNA was a fre­quent investor in junk bonds issued by Milken. His Tisch Foun­dation has provided funds for the ADL.

Lindner, Steinberg, Riklis, and Tisch all invested heavily in each other's offerings. For example, Carl Lindner, through American Financial, was the second largest shareholder in Steinberg's Reliance and in Tisch's Loews Corp., as well as a major shareholder in Riklis' Rapid American. When Milken needed to raise funds, any one of these four could be counted on for quick bucks.

THE MONSTERS UNLEASHED
    There were others from the same organized crime networks who joined the Monsters. Victor Posner, who operates out of rundown offices in Miami Beach, made a fortune in real estate in the 1930s and 1940s. Like many of the oldtimers in the Milken-ADL stable, he, too, was reputed to have been a finan­cial partner of Meyer Lansky. Posner, who like Meshulam Riklis engaged in "creative financing" before hooking up with Milken, was forced to sign a consent decree with the SEC over allegations that he misused pension funds from Sharon Steel, a firm he looted in the 1970s.

Ronald Perelman, another of Milken's raiders, has deep ties to the ADL. Perelman married Faith Golding, whose grandfa­ther founded Sterling National Bank. MacAndrews & Forbes was the vehicle used by Perelman to take over Pantry Pride, with financing from Milken. He then used Pantry Pride to take over Revlon, financed again by Milken, and advised by Skadden Arps' Joe Flom.

With the same network of advisers and some inside political help, Perelman was able to take advantage of the S&L asset giveaway known as the Southwest Plan, in which he received the assets of six shut down Texas S&Ls for a nominal fee, while receiving a $900 million tax credit to cut his liabilities from the Revlon takeover. When Perelman divorced Golding, his lawyer was mob attorney Roy Cohn.

Up until he died of AIDS in the late 1980s, Cohn maintained intimate, behind the scenes ties to the ADL. According to in­ternal ADL documents, Cohn was never placed on the League's directorate out of fear that the ADL would lose the financial backing of many prominent ex-Communists, who still detested Cohn for his antics during the 1950s Joe McCarthy Red Purges.

Another of Milken's raiders was Nelson Peltz, who bankrupted his family's frozen food business and was personally close to bankruptcy when he obtained Milken's backing to take a 9.5% share of Sterling Bancorp in 1980. Next, Milken helped Peltz and partner Peter May with a takeover of Triangle Indus­tries, which they then used to leverage a $456 million bid for National Can, financed completely by junk bond sales by Milken.

In these cases, and hundreds more, Milken provided the fi­nancing by which the raiders took over corporate America. With almost unlimited funds, Milken bragged to an associate, "We're going to tee-up GM, Ford, and IBM. And make them cringe."

Milken's confidence came from the knowledge that behind all his investment wizardry stood a pool of nearly $6.25 TRILLION--the gross profits of the international dope trade from 1978-1990. Milken never owned up to his sources of capital. At the peak of his power, he would simply dash off "highly con­fident letters" informing takeover targets that he would be able to generate whatever amount of liquidity would be needed to buy out their companies.

Milken's other source of confidence was his deep connection to the ADL. Milken believed that by pouring money into the League's coffers, he would be forever "untouchable".

In 1987, for example, the Milken Family Fund gave $28,000 to the ADL Foundation-Christian Rescuers Project, and $10,250 to the ADL Foundation, in addition to a grant to the ADL of $344,000. The same foundation gave the ADL $29,000 in 1990.

The Capital Foundation, also under Milken's control, ap­proved $1.245 million to the ADL for "future payment" in the year ending Nov. 30, 1989.

Enough for today. I trust all you readers are getting the PIC­TURE! If it is still blurred, I suggest you get glasses. Salu.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#088, ADVANCED DEMOLITION LEGION (THE ADL IN ACTION)

PJ 88
    CHAPTER 9
    REC #2 HATONN

THU., MAR. 3, 1994 1:34 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 199

THU., MAR. 3, 1994

THE JEWISH-BLACK CONFRONTATION
    The black civil rights leadership has resisted the Nation of Is­lam's "anti-semitism", both because of practical political considerations--after all, Jews remain important political allies (and major financial contributors)--and because of "true revulsion" over the issue.

Since we started writing on the ADL the other day there are further inquiries regarding the current Black-Jewish harangue going on. The REASON we again started to discuss the issues of the ADL, et al. was because of the ongoing but CURRENT confrontation between these two factions.

Since the recent radio attacks against us by Gritz, Green, Binder, et al., I am not going to offer you other than observa­tions and call your attention to what is being written by ones I respect for their integrity in press. One such is New American View, P.O. Box 999, Herndon, VA 22070-0999. We have in front of us an edition of that paper from February 1, 1994 as refers to the issue (their front page). The title is THE JEWISH­BLACK CONFRONTATION, There's More to It Than Meets the Eye. Perhaps to share this with you is more effective than any comment I might have:

QUOTING:

For the past several years, relations between African Ameri­cans and Jewish Americans have been deteriorating. The good old days of the 1960s when the civil rights movement was at its height are but a dim memory. Moreover, many blacks believe that the Jews got much more out of the struggle--politically, so­cially and even financially--than the downtrodden African American community did. And they're not happy with that thought, or their lingering underclass role in America.

The current flash point in Black-Jewish relations centers on the "Farrakhan Question". Minister Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, has been taking a severe verbal battering from both the organized Jewish community and many of his fellow black activists during recent weeks. This time, not so much because of what he has had to say about the Jews, but rather because of the remarks of his senior aide Khalid Abdul Muhammad.

Muhammad, speaking at Kean College in New Jersey in late November of last year, said that the Jews control the White House, "own" the Federal Reserve Bank, and manage national policy from "behind the scenes". He said that the Jews domi­nate Hollywood, the news media and Wall Street, which is in "Jew" York. Muhammad also charged that the Jews are "sucking our blood in the black community," and that many black politicians are "in the palm of the white man's hand, par­ticularly in the palm of the Jewish white man's hand."

But Muhammad didn't lash out only at the Jews. He took on the Catholics, too. "Go to the Vatican in Rome when the old, no-good pope--you know, that cracker--is there," he said. "Somebody need to raise that dress up and see what's really un­der there."

And he was particularly vicious in his commentary on the white South Africans. He said that the blacks should kill them all. "We kill the women. We kill the babies. We kill the blind. We kill the cripples. We kill them all. We kill the faggot. We kill the lesbian. We kill them all."

Yet, the vast majority of the headlines in the establishment press referred only to Mohammad's "anti-semitic" remarks. And the accompanying news stories concentrated almost exclusively on his criticism of the Jews. Naturally. Jewish leaders have been the first and the loudest of Muhammad's detractors.

Abe Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League, who has been jousting for years with other blacks around the country because of their criticism of the Jews, said: "I think he unfortunately gets support and adherence because he is standing up to whitey and the Jewish community. He's feed­ing into classical ugly stereotypes. I believe he's plugged into conspiracy theories. Everything is 'they'. It's all conspiratorial and plays into a segment of society that feels powerless, frus­trated, angry and is, therefore, dangerous."

Many black activists, from the Rev. Jesse Jackson (who once referred to New York City as "Hymietown") and Congressional Black Caucus chairman Rep. Kweisi Mjume (D-Md).) to Rev. Al Sharpton (who has had his own problems with the Jewish or­ganized community) and former National Association for the Advancement of Colored People president Hazel Dukes, have joined in the attack against Muhammad. They have demanded that Farrakhan denounce him and his statements at Kean Col­lege. But the Nation of Islam leader has refused.

Instead, Farrakhan defended Muhammad last week and even went him one better by saying: We know that the members of the Jewish community are the most organized, rich and power­ful, not only in America, but in the world. They don't want a Farrakhan to do what he's doing. They're plotting as we speak." He added that the Jewish leaders and the federal gov­ernment "want to use my brother Khalid's words against me to divide the house."

Black syndicated columnist William Raspberry writes: "There has long been an uneasy coexistence of mainstream black organizations with the Nation of Islam--in many ways like the relationship between the 1960s civil rights leaders and Mal­colm X. One has been black America's civil voice, the other its impudent, in-your-face macho voice."

But, says Raspberry, the civil rights leadership has resisted the Nation of Islam's anti-semitism, both because of practical political considerations--after all, Jews remain important politi­cal allies (and major financial contributors)--and because of "true revulsion" over the issue. [H: Remember, however, that the Zionist element involved here is/are NOT SEMITES! SO, THE VERY TERM ANTI-SEMITIC AS USED HERE IS TOTALLY INCORRECT!]

Meanwhile, other storms are threatening Black-Jewish rela­tions, several in the once peaceful world of academia. One of the more recent involves black professor Tony Martin of Wellesley College in Massachusetts.

Martin first got in trouble with the Jewish community a cou­ple of years ago for using a book published by the Nation of Is­lam, The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, in his course on African-American history. Jewish groups claimed that the text was notoriously anti-semitic, and have tried to get Martin fired or at least silenced on the subject of Jews. He has resisted strenuously, and has produced a new book about his struggle with the Jewish community, The Jewish Onslaught--Dispatches from the Wellesley Battlefront.
    In the book, Martin accuses the Jews of having been involved in the slave trade from Africa to America [H: Oops! What did we just bring forth in fact from historical records and re­search on the yesterday?!?], and asserts that Jews control the American press and the Hollywood studios. [H: So, what else is new?] He makes frequent references to Jewish power, influ­ence and money, claiming that Jews are "the richest group in the U.S." [H: Wrong!--in the WORLD!!] AND ACCOUNT FOR "ONE-THIRD OF THE COUNTRY'S BILLIONAIRES". [H: WRONG AGAIN! It will be ultimately noted that it only appears to be ONLY one-third--it is, by far, MORE.]

All this, says the New York weekly Jewish newspaper For­ward, is "conjuring up one anti-Jewish canard after the other." But Martin maintains that he has produced a "serious scholarly book", and says that he published it in response to the "onslaught" by major Jewish organizations to silence him and have him fired from the college. He accuses the Jewish press of "a tendency to demonize people they don't like." [H: Now no one could believe that, could they? Golly Gee Whiz, how factual can you get?? Well, not much more--and remain alive!]

END OF QUOTING FROM NEW AMERICAN VIEW

Sorry, but we have to go on with our presentation of The Ugly Truth About the ADL. (Southeast Literature Sales, 3916-A Vero Rd., Baltimore, Maryland 21227, (410) 247-4200. I'm sure that if you call these people they can get you very reasonably priced copies of this material for they ask that the information be "gotten far and wide".)

THE UGLY TRUTH ABOUT THE ADL
    (ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE)
    (Part 5)
    COLLUDING WITH TERRORISTS,
    In December 1985, then-FBI Director William Webster, speaking at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., ad­mitted that a "Jewish underground" had emerged as a serious terrorist threat to the United States during the preceding twelve months. Indeed over the course of 1985, the Jewish Defense League (JDL) had been responsible for a string of sophisticated bombings that left two people dead, a dozen others seriously wounded, and caused millions of dollars in property damage.

Alex Odeh, the head of the California branch of the Arab-American Anti-Discrimination Committee (AADC), had been killed when a bomb went off at the group's Santa Ana office. Seven other people were hospitalized in the attack. Tscherim Soobzokov, a victim of the Justice Department's Nazi-hunting Office of Special Investigations (OSI), had also died when a booby trap bomb blew up his home in Paterson, N.J. A Boston police officer, responding to a JDL bomb threat at the local of­fice of AADC, was crippled for life when a pipe bomb blew up as he was attempting to defuse it.

In each of these instances, the bomb attacks had been pre­ceded by noisy public demonstrations and inflammatory press statements by Mordechai Levy, the leader of a JDL splinter group, the Jewish Defense Organization (JDO).

Although FBI boss Webster left his National Press Club audi­ence with the impression that the so-called "Jewish under­ground" was a mysterious and amorphous outfit about which the FBI had little information, in truth, the Bureau had an exhaus­tive profile of the key personnel and their mode of operation. FBI agents on the scene of the Santa Ana, Calif. murder of Alex Odeh knew the identities of the three men who planted the bomb before Odeh's body was even removed from the murder scene. The killers were longtime JDL members Andy Green, Keith Fuchs and Bob Manning. The American-born trio were resi­dents of an Israeli kibbutz in the occupied territories called Kiryat Arba. Kiryat Arba was a training camp and safehouse for the JDL and its Israeli affiliate, the Kach Party.

The FBI listed Fuchs, Green and Manning as suspects in a total of 25 terrorist attacks inside the United States. Fuchs had been jailed in Israel in 1983 for firing a Soviet-made AK-47 rifle at a busload of Arabs on the West Bank. Manning had served time in jail in the United States for bombing the home of an Arab-American activist. When the three JDLers arrived in Los Angeles several days before the Odeh murder, they were al­ready under FBI surveillance.

It's no wonder that FBI Director Webster was not anxious to discuss details with the room full of reporters at the National Press Club. The Bureau had been in a position to prevent the bombing of the Santa Ana AADC office and they had flubbed it.

Or worse?

At the same time that the "Jewish underground" was con­ducting its bombing spree from coast to coast, the FBI was re­lying increasingly on the ADL for information about extremist groups! This was the same ADL that would join with the KGB and the East German Stasi in covering the trail of the assassins of Sweden's head of state, Olof Palme.

Even more to the point, this was the same ADL that was in­strumental in the creation and deployment of such diverse ter­rorist groups as the JDL and the Ku Klux Klan!!!

According to Robert Friedman, the biographer of JDL founder Rabbi Meir Kahane, the militant Jewish group was controlled from its founding days by a secret three-person committee made up of future Israeli Prime Minister and Mossad operations chief Yitzhak Shamir, right-wing Israeli parliamen­tarian Geula Cohen, and Brooklyn ADL Chairman Bernard Deutch.

It was at a December 1969 meeting between Cohen and Ka­hane, arranged by Deutch, that the JDL launched its campaign of terror and intimidation against Soviet diplomats in New York and Washington, aimed at forcing the Soviets to loosen up their emigration laws for Jews. In the early days, before JDL head Kahane hooked up with mobster Joe Colombo, and many JDLers began funding their terrorist operations by selling dope or running syndicate shakedown operations, ADL man Deutch had been the moneybags behind the Jewish militants. Deutch's involvement with the JDL was such a well-kept secret that his Kahane links remained virtually unknown until 1991.

Just as the B'nai B'rith had quietly steered other Jewish-American groups to smuggle arms into Russia on the eve of the Bolshevik Revolution, the ADL ran the "Jewish underground" from behind the scenes, often going through the motions of pub­licly denouncing the JDL violence to make sure that no direct links were ever surfaced.
    ADL's 'KU KLUTZ KLANNERS'
    Mordechai Levy, the leader of the JDL splinter group that managed to show up on the doorsteps of Alex Odeh and Tscherim Soobzokov on the eves of their assassinations, main­tained direct and frequent contact with the ADL's Fact Finding Division head, Irwin Suall. Just two weeks before the AADC's Washington, D.C. office was blown up on Nov. 29, 1979, Levy, using the pseudonym "James Guttman", filed an applica­tion with the U.S. Park Service in Philadelphia, Pa. to obtain permission to hold a rally. The rally permit sought by Levy/Guttman was not filed in the name of the JDL. Levy was posing as a leader of the American Nazi Party, seeking a permit for a Ku Klux Klan and Nazi Party rally at Independence Hall, the site of the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

According to the rally permit, Levy was planning a "white power rally, to show white masses unity of white race, and to show the world niggers and Jews are cowards." Among the paraphernalia Levy listed on the application were: "Swastikas, banners, Nazi uniforms, KKK paraphernalia...will burn cross, swastika picket signs saying 'Hitler was right--gas commie Jews' ." [H: Still think this is not a clever bunch of criminal deceivers? Don't you just wonder if Geraldo knows all this stuff?]

Working out of the Philadelphia offices of the Jewish De­fense League, Levy organized local chapters of the KKK and neo-nazi groups to attend the Independence Hall rally. In the case of the Trenton, N.J. KKK, Levy had an inside track. James Rosenberg, also known as "Jimmy Mitchell" and "Jimmy Anderson"--a full-time paid employee of the ADL Fact Finding Division--had successfully infiltrated the local chapter of the Klan.

Rosenberg had recently attempted unsuccessfully to get some of the local KKKers to blow up the Trenton headquarters of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). At the same time he was posing as "James Guttman", neo-Nazi, Levy was also mobilizing the Jewish community and every ragtag left-wing radical group in the greater Philadelphia area to attend a mass demonstration "to confront" the KKK and Nazis at Independence Hall. All the in­gredients were there for a serious riot--courtesy of the ADL.

Fortunately, word of Levy's scam on the Park Service leaked out to the Philadelphia press. After one Philadelphia newspaper ran a banner headline "Nazi Rally-Rouser Really Jewish", the Park Service yanked the permit. Levy's ADL handlers ordered him to lay low for a while.

After all, there was no need to jeopardize Levy or even Rosenberg's standing as professional agents provocateur inside the racist right-wing. The ADL had plenty of other aces up their sleeves, and not all of them were Jewish infiltrators.

GOODMAN. CHENEY. SCHWERNER--
    AND THE ADL
    One of the most shocking instances of racist violence during the civil rights battles in the South of the U.S. during the 1960s was the execution-style murders of three civil rights workers in Philadelphia, Miss. in 1964. The murders of Andrew Good­man, Robert Cheney and Mitchell Schwerner sent shock waves across America and the world, as many people began to realize for the first time that the Confederacy, far from being dead, was very much alive and very much committed to rolling back the tide of equal rights for all races--at least in the Deep South.

True to its historical roots in the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite Freemasonry and in the original Confederate se­cessionist plot, the ADL--contrary to its own published pro­paganda--lined up squarely with the Klan where it counted the most: with its checkbook.

One particularly sordid instance of collusion between the ADL and the KKK came to light in a hail of bullets on the night of June 30, 1968 in Meridian, Miss. outside the home of ADL official Meyer Davidson.

When the smoke cleared, a local schoolteacher named Kathy Ainsworth lay dead, and a second man, Thomas A Terrants lay dying after being hit with over 70 bullets fired by 22 local police and FBI agents. Miraculously, Terrants survived the at­tack. [H: My goodness, wouldn't you guess he would simply die of pure lead poisoning? 70 bullets!--you've "come a longway babies:]

Terrants and Ainsworth, both local Klan members had been set up. They went to Davidson's home that night to plant a bomb on his doorstep, not knowing that the leader of their own KKK chapter had betrayed them, and that a small army of police and FBI sharpshooters was waiting in the bushes to ambush them.

The entire affair had been staged by the ADL. The agent provocateur inside the local KKK chapter who set up Terrants and Ainsworth was one of the killers of Goodman, Cheney and Schwerner. Alton Wayne Roberts was out on bail awaiting his trial, along with six other members of the White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, for the Philadelphia, Miss. murders when, in the early spring of 1968, he cut a deal with the ADL's regional di­rector, Adolph Botnick. The New Orleans-based Botnick had been a longstanding friend of the late Guy Bannister, the former FBI special agent implicated by District Attorney Jim Garrison in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

Botnick, with the blessings of Meridian-based FBI Special Agent Frank Watts and Meridian police detective Luke Scarbor­ough, agreed to pay Alton Wayne Roberts and his brother Ray­mond Roberts $69,000 to become the League's paid agents provocateur. $25,000 in unmarked twenty-dollar bills was hand-delivered from New Orleans to the Roberts brothers just days before the Ainsworth-Terrants ambush.

At the time the deal was struck, the White Knights, led by the two Roberts brothers, had been on a nine-month bombing spree. The brothers were prime suspects in ten separate acts of racist violence, in addition to the Philadelphia murders. Three of these attacks were directed against synagogues and Jewish lead­ers in Mississippi.

The Roberts brothers, as per their deal with Botnick, ordered two of their Klan underlings to deliver the bomb to Davidson's home. They then tipped off the FBI and the local police about the exact time the attack would occur.

In return for their continuing services to the ADL after the Davidson incident, the brothers were given slap on the wrist sentences and placed in the FBI's witness protection program. For his part in the Goodman, Cheney and Schwerner murders, Alton Wayne Roberts spent less than three years in jail.

The Meridian incident was classic ADL. The League used the "racist attack" against Meyer Davidson as a scare tactic fundraising ploy. The money they raised more than covered the costs of buying up the two KKKers as their permanent agents provocateur inside the Klan. The League parlayed their fi­nancing of the Roberts brothers into an ever-closer relationship with the FBI, which was delighted to have the ADL finance and deploy two of the Klan's most violent terrorists.

END OF PART FIVE (5)

Please take a rest-break and perhaps we'll be able to go on to a short part 6. Thank you
    PJ 88
    CHAPTER 10
    REC #3 HATONN

THU., MAR. 3, 1994 3:45 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 199

THU., MAR. 3, 1994

THE UGLY TRUTH ABOUT THE ADL

IN BED WITH COMMUNIST DICTATORS AND SPIES

(Part 6)
    On the day in November 1985 that Israeli spy Jonathan Jay Pollard was arrested, things went haywire at the ADL's headquarters near United Nations Plaza in New York City. National Chairman Kenneth Bialkin immediately flew off to Israel to assess the damage and to make arrangements for the appropriate American attorneys to be brought in to represent not only the jailed spy, but the other, more senior players in the nominally Israeli spy ring.

Among the most important of those senior players was Col. Aviem Sella, an Israeli Air Force war hero who had been Pol­lard's recruiter on behalf of the secret Israeli techno-spy unit, Lekem.

Sella's cover for his spy recruiting was that he was in the United States taking graduate courses at New York University; and Sella's wife Ruth, a practicing attorney, reportedly was working on the staff of the ADL's legal department while the couple lived in New York.

Any published links between the ADL and the Pollard spy apparatus could naturally prove very damaging, especially in light of the cozy relationship the League was enjoying with the Reagan White House at the time.

While still in Israel, Bialkin telephoned fellow ADL man Leonard Garment of the politically powerful law firm of Dick­stein, Shapiro. Garment was then the personal lawyer for U.S. Attorney General Edwin Meese. He agreed at Bialkin's urging to represent Sella in the Pollard matter, despite the obvious, se­vere conflict of interest.

At the ADL's Washington, D.C. office, Mira Lansky Boland was also undoubtedly worried that her own links to Pollard might surface. Lansky Boland had been a classmate and pal of Pollard at the graduate school program in national security af­fairs at the Fletcher School of Diplomacy of Tufts University in Cambridge, Mass. Upon graduation in 1978, both Lansky and Pollard had been immediately placed into sensitive posts in the U.S. intelligence community. Pollard had gone into Naval in­telligence and had almost immediately begun funnelling secrets to Israel.

Lansky Boland had gone to work for the Central Intelligence Agency. After a two-year stint with the CIA, she had trans­ferred to the Pentagon, where she worked under Dr. Andrew Marshall at the Office of Net Assessments, a little known but powerful unit that prepared technical assessments of Soviet mil­itary capabilities. In 1982, Lansky had left the government to work full-time for the ADL in Washington.

Shortly after her arrival at the ADL from the Pentagon, she was assigned as the case officer on the League's multi-million dollar campaign to smear and jail Lyndon LaRouche and scores of his associates.

Following the Pollard arrest, Andrew Marshall would be identified as a suspected senior member of the Pollard spy ring, although no charges were ever brought against him and he re­mains to this day in his post at the Defense Department. To this day, Pentagon officials have never succeeded in pinning down the identity of the "Mr. X" who gave Pollard the code numbers of the classified documents that the Naval intelligence analyst then stole and passed on to Lekem.

Both Pollard and Lansky had gotten their government spy jobs courtesy of Fletcher School professor Uri Ra'anan. Ra'anan, an Oxford University-trained Middle East expert, had himself been an Israeli government intelligence operative, posted in New York City and Washington during the 1950s and 1960s. While serving as a "press attaché" at the Israeli embassy in Washington in the mid-1960s, Ra'anan had helped set up a unit that would recruit Israeli spies from the ranks of American businessmen traveling frequently to the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe.

That spy unit, which was unearthed in a series of civil suits beginning in 1967, was housed at the headquarters of the B'nai B'rith International. Ra'anan's contact point inside the B'nai B'rith was Philip Klutznick, an honorary national chairman of the ADL who would later serve as President Jimmy Carter's secretary of commerce.

Among the damage control efforts launched by the ADL in the wake of the Pollard arrest was the planting of a string of news accounts and editorials portraying Pollard as a loyal American who was also committed to the security of the state of Israel. Harmless, "friendly espionage" was the term coined by the League and its small army of paid agents inside the news media.

Unfortunately, Pollard's spying was anything but harmless or friendly.

The Lekem unit, headed by the former chief of European op­erations for the Mossad, Rafael ("Dirty Rafi") Eytan, was pass­ing on the most sensitive of the American national security se­crets heisted by Pollard to the Soviet KGB. In return, Moscow was opening up the pipeline of Soviet Jews to Israel.

It was treachery of the highest order, and then Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger was fully aware of the magnitude of Pollard's crimes when he asked the judge to sentence Pollard to life in prison after the spy agreed to plead guilty. In a 46-page, classified affidavit submitted to the judge in the Pollard case, Weinberger showed that much of the Pollard material wound up in Soviet hands, and that it would cost the United States billions of dollars to repair the national security damage done by the Pollard spy ring.

In fact, of the millions of pages of classified documents fun­nelled by Pollard to the KGB, a majority were of no critical in­terest to Israel at all.

WHISKEY FOR THE RED DICTATORS
    Did Kenneth Bialkin or Mira Lansky Boland, or any of the other ADL officials who abetted Pollard in his spy work, know that the pilfered material was going to the KGB? The answer to that question has never been made public. To this day, only the players in the espionage operation know for sure.

However, it is unquestionably the case that at the same time the ADL was knee-deep in the Pollard stew, top ADL officials were working hand in glove with the Soviet bloc intelligence services on several other projects that would have devastating consequences for the United States.

One such ADL "friend of Moscow" was whiskey baron Edgar Bronfman.

The third-generation Bronfmans had successfully transformed their father's Prohibition-era bootlegging business into a "legit" whiskey empire. Seagram's. This transformation had been aided early on by the U.S. Treasury Department, which cut a deal with Sam and Abe Bronfman at the close of Prohibition, enabling them to pay several million dollars in "back taxes" in return for whitewashing of their decade of big-time crimes.

The Bronfman family came out of the deal as multi-million­aires--with all their ties to the Lansky syndicate still intact.

Abner "Longie" Zwillman was not the only Prohibition-era gangster who profited from the old saw, "from rags to rackets to riches to respectability". By the 1950s, the Bronfmans' image had been so cleaned up that Edgar could marry into the "Our Crowd" Loeb family, and his sister Phyllis could marry Jean Lambert of the Belgian branch of the Rothschild clan. The Lambert family was the European connection in Drexel Burn­ham Lambert.

However, image-polishing is one thing. Reality is another. As late as 1972, the Montreal, Canada Crime Commission had issued a report naming Mitchell Bronfman as a crime partner of one of the city's biggest gangsters, Willy Obront. The pair were implicated in dope smuggling. Willy and Mitchell owned a nightspot in the middle of Meyer Lansky's turf in North Mi­ami called the Pagoda North, which was a favorite hangout for Vito Genovese and other big-time hoodlums.

Edgar Bronfman, for his part, sought out some very peculiar clientele for his family's whiskey business. In 1986, as the Pollard affair was playing out, one of Edgar Bronfman's as­sistants at the World Jewish Congress (Bronfman had taken over the WJC and turned it into an international arm of the ADL, on whose National Commission he sits) established ties to the brutal Communist regime in East Germany. Bronfman's Seagram's was made the exclusive distributor of booze to East Germany's ruling SED (Communist Party).

In 1988, Edgar Bronfman himself traveled to East Berlin where he was the guest of honor of SED boss Erich Honecker and top party official Hermann Axen. On that trip, Bronfman vowed that he would personally arrange for the East German leader to make a state visit to Washington, D.C. to meet with President Ronald Reagan.

Even one year later, with the Berlin Wall and East German Communism about to collapse, Edgar Bronfman was back in East Germany again, this time promising to marshal the re­sources of the World Jewish Congress and the ADL to block the reunification of Germany, which he dubbed a "sellout of social­ism". In return for those efforts, Bronfman was given the high­est civilian award offered by East Germany, the "People's Friendship Medal in Gold".

Edgar's brother and business partner Charles was also a true friend of the Honecker dictatorship. As the head of the Cana­dian-East German Friendship Society, he was able to control all passports and visas between the two countries.

But there was much more to the Bronfman-East Germany li­aison than a lucrative whiskey contract and a few medals.

THE PALME AFFAIR
    On Feb. 28, 1986, Swedish Prime Minister Olof Palme was assassinated by a lone gunman on the streets of Stockholm. Just before his assassination, Palme was in the process of cracking down on Swedish arms dealers who were funnelling guns to the Nicaraguan Contras and to the Iranian regime. The Iran-Contra scandal had not yet broken publicly and Palme's probe threat­ened to blow the lid on the entire covert program. Curiously, many of the guns being sold by the Swedes--with the collusion of Oliver North, CIA chief William Casey and the Israelis--were coming from East Germany and other Soviet bloc states.

Was Palme in the process of unearthing a cynical East-West collusion, an even nastier reality buried beneath the then-un­known Irangate scandal? Had he inadvertently stumbled onto the trail of the ADL's own involvement in this demimonde of gun and drug dealing?

The answer to that question was at least implicitly given within days of the Palme assassination, when the ADL joined with the KGB and the East German Stasi (state security service) in an effort to blame the Palme murder on Swedish associates of Lyndon LaRouche. ADL Fact Finding Division chief Irwin Su-all, himself an Oxford University-trained active member of the Socialist International, personally flew to Stockholm to fuel the disinformation campaign linking LaRouche to the Palme mur­der.

Soviet Ambassador Boris Pankin, a major general in the KGB who specialized in planting disinformation in the Western press, directed the Soviet side of the "LaRouche killed Palme" hoax, while Georgii Arbatov, the head of the Soviet Academy of Sci­ence's U.S.A.-Canada Institute, added his voice to those accus­ing LaRouche. Ultimately, the Soviet government-owned TV network aired an hour-long "docudrama" elaborating the LaRouche lie.

The role of Edgar Bronfman's pals in the East German Stasi in the Palme cover-up would not surface until three years later. However, back in August 1989, the Stockholm daily newspaper Expressen revealed that Swedish police had bugged the home of a resident KGB agent and had audiotape evidence that the man knew at least 24 hours before Palme's murder that the Prime Minister would be killed.

The pivotal role of the Stasi in the Palme murder cover-up was first revealed in the Aug. 20-26, 1992 edition of Journalis­ten, the magazine of the Swedish Journalists Association, which published an interview with a former top Stasi officer named Herbert Brehmer. In that interview and in a series of subse­quent Swedish nationwide radio broadcasts, Brehmer confessed that as an official of Department X (disinformation) of the Stasi, he had engineered the disinformation campaign blaming the Eu­ropean Labor Party (ELP), the Scandinavian affiliates of Lyn­don LaRouche, for the Palme murder.

Brehmer told Journalisten:

"At my desk I drew up the outlines of how the ELP theory would be conduited into the Swedish police investigation. The plan was to have a national Swedish newspaper re­ceive an anonymous telephone tip-off. As an alternative, the information would go directly to one of the special tip-off phones made available by the police. The content would be along the lines that the caller 'knew that the ELP had committed the crime' . In addition, he or she had 'witnessed hectic activity in the ELP headquarters in the night'. Nothing was really true, but it sounded well-in­formed and credible."

Indeed. The 1986 Stasi-manufactured disinformation was conduited into the U.S. media through the ADL. NBC-TV ran the story as a leading news item on their evening news broad­cast, interviewing ADL official Suall as part of their coverage. Ultimately, the U.S. Justice Department would use the Palme disinformation to justify a massive paramilitary police raid against LaRouche's home and offices of his associates in Lees­burg, Va. in October 1986.

THE ADL AND THE OSI
    The "LaRouche killed Palme" hoax was no isolated instance of Edgar Bronfman and the ADL teaming up with a Communist secret police agency to target a political enemy or ply a lucrative business scam. It was standard operating procedure.

According to syndicated columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak, on Jan. 23, 1989 Bronfman hosted a secret meeting at his New York City penthouse to forge what the columnists dubbed a "Jews for grain" deal between the Soviet Union and Israel. Also present at the gathering was Dwayne Andreas, the chairman of the Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) grain cartel, and a long-standing ally and financial backer of the ADL. The Wall Street Journal had dubbed Andreas "Gorbachov's (sic) closest pal in the West". At congressional hearings, Andreas identified former ADL National Chairman Ben Epstein as the man who taught him all he knew about politics.

The Bronfman-Andreas deal was straightforward: In return for vast quantities of dirt-cheap grain from ADM and other U.S.-based grain cartels, the Soviet government would permit the mass exodus of Soviet Jews to Israel.

It was an updated version of the Pollard espionage affair, in which U.S. military secrets were swapped for controlled Soviet Jewish migration to Israel. The invariant in the two efforts was the central role of the ADL.

As part of the Bronfman-Andreas deal, the Soviet KGB teamed up with the ADL and Bronfman's World Jewish Congress (WJC) to foment a diplomatic breach between the Reagan administration and Austrian President Kurt Waldheim, the former secretary general of the United Nations. The KGB manufactured and the ADL-WJC conduited phony evidence that Waldheim had been a top Nazi war criminal during World War II. U.S. Attorney General Ed Meese, still employing the legal services of ADL fellow traveler Leonard Garment, bit on the forged material and declared Waldheim persona non grata in the United States.

The purpose of the smear job was to shut down Austria as a way-station for Soviet Jews coming out into the West. In the past, once Soviet Jews landed on Austrian soil, they were granted political refugee status, which then enabled them to set­tle in any country of their choosing. The majority either stayed in Western Europe or found their way to the United States. Very few went to Israel voluntarily. With Austria shut down, Bronfman and Gorbachov worked out alternative routes through Warsaw Pact states and eventually set up direct flights from the Soviet Union to Israel, to ensure that the Soviet refugees had no choice as to where they would live.

By the time Bronfman and Andreas forged their "Jews for grain" deal with Gorbachov in early 1989, the ADL had just about perfected their use of forged KGB documents to smear the entire Eastern European community in the United States as closet wartime Nazis.

As early as 1979, the ADL had played a pivotal role in get­ting legislation through the U.S. Congress establishing the Of­fice of Special Investigations (OSI), a special Nazi-hunting unit inside the Criminal Division of the Justice Department. ADL asset Rep. Elizabeth Holtzman had sponsored the bill, which ef­fectively stripped naturalized American citizens of Central Eu­ropean and Ukrainian descent of their constitutional rights by providing for automatic denaturalization and deportation without due process, if the OSI could produce evidence that they had been tied to the Nazis during World War II.

And where did the lion's share of this evidence come from, 40 years after the end of World War II? From the Soviet archives!

The ADL-sponsored OSI provided Moscow with a foot in the door to the American judicial system. For the first time ever, Soviet documents and witnesses were given full standing in U.S. court proceedings, no questions asked. While a handful of the people targeted by the ADL-OSI may have been low-level Nazi sympathizers or assets during the war, many innocent people fell victim to the KGB's sophisticated forgers, courtesy of the ADL and their friends at the Justice Department's OSI:

* Karl Linnas, falsely accused of Nazi collaboration, was stripped of his American citizenship and shipped off to the So­viet Union, where he died in a prison, reportedly from a heart attack.

* Tscherim Soobzokov, accused of working with the Nazis in his native Belorussia, beat the OSI and even won a lucrative out-of-court libel suit against the New York Times. He was then mur­dered by a Jewish Defense League bomb attack on his Paterson, N.J. home in 1985.

* Dr. Arthur Rudolph, a celebrated German-American rocket scientist who contributed greatly to America's space program, was falsely accused by the ADL and OSI of torturing Jews at the Peenemunde research facility in wartime Germany. Rather than lose his lifetime pension with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and throw his family into poverty, he renounced his U.S. citizenship and returned to West Germany. After a three-year probe based on the same evidence passed on by the East German and Soviet authorities to the OSI, West German prosecutors concluded that there was no evidence against Dr. Rudolph.

* John Demjanjuk, a Ukrainian-American retired auto worker accused of being the Treblinka concentration camp mass-mur­derer "Ivan the Terrible", was stripped of his citizenship and hauled off to Israel to stand trial. It was the biggest show trial since the proceedings against Adolph Eichmann, broadcast in its entirety live on Israeli national television. Demjanjuk was con­victed and sentenced to death by hanging. Through unflagging efforts by his family and friends, Demjanjuk eventually gathered evidence showing that the OSI had suppressed evidence proving that another man had been identified as the real "Ivan". The case is now pending before both the Israeli Supreme Court and the U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals in Cincinnati, Ohio. [H: Of course, since the writing of this book, we know that Israel's supreme court finally had to find John NOT-GUILTY. However, since his return to the United States he has been harassed by pickets outside his home and all man­ner of terrible assaults to the extent the man cannot have an "existence".]

The ADL's liaison to OSI, Elliot Wells, in a signed letter to the editors of the Washington Post, demanded that Demjanjuk not be set free. Using the kind of stilted logic that would make the KGB blush, Wells argued that even if Demjanjuk is innocent of the Treblinka charges, he must be guilty of some other war crimes, and therefore should be held in custody until new evi­dence can be manufactured. [H: I warn all you readers--THIS SAME THING IS HAPPENING RIGHT IN THE GOOD OLD U.S.A.--TO YOU!!]

END OF SEGMENT 6

Readers, you have petitioned me for years: "How can I/we make people stop and look, listen and think? They just turn off to the paper and JOURNALS." Here it is available for a minimal charge and a phone call away--GET THESE BOOKLETS AND GET THEM SCATTERED ABOUT FAR AND WIDE. SINCE THIS IS IN NO WAY CONNECTED WITH "US" PERHAPS IT WILL SHOCK A FEW SLEEPY BABIES AND SOME WORTHY WARRIORS INTO SENSIBILITY.

Dharma asks politely that you are welcome to NOT USE HER NAME, PLACE, OR ANY OTHER IDENTIFICATION!

The address of the publisher is: EIR, P.O. Box 17390, Wash­ington D .C . 20041-0390.

I would also ask that you be cognizant of Lyndon LaRouche now FINALLY released, through pressure, from prison. Al­ready "heads are beginning to roll", especially in East Germany, for the escapades of the ADL in the LaRouche horror. Some people pay a very dear price for speaking out and efforting at change from this incredible trap. Is it not time that YOU put your own shoulder to the plow and get the ground cleared that you might again grow in freedom? Salu.

주제글 정보