게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#085, SHOCK THERAPY FOR A BRAIN DEAD WORLD

PJ 85
    CHAPTER 3

REC #1 HATONN

TUE., DEC. 14, 1993 10:07 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 120
    TUE., DECEMBER 14, 1993
    IT WAS THE BEST OF TIMES--IT WAS THE WORST OF TIMES, BUT IT IS ALWAYS THE "RIGHT TIME"! Hatonn. All you need do is sort out the best from the worst and "carry on" without distraction.

DISTRACTIONS FROM "THE" WORK
    You cannot "distract from" our work--everything going, even into the injustice system of the court halls of injustice is OUR WORK, without which you could move in only one direction-- downward into despair. YOU CAN CONTROL WHAT HAPPENS EVEN INTO THE COURT HALLS OF INJUSTICE--IF YOU PERSEVERE AND STAY THE COURSE. IS IT DIFFICULT? NO, NOT REALLY. It DOES mean you have to attend and do YOUR PART. You are going to see, very soon now (perhaps this morning), what you will consider "miracles". NO--not miracles, but rather the results of your focusing power and attention onto the corrupt Elite in stations of insipid use of the power stolen from you. Perhaps I will allow you to watch it unfold. Do you think' Gunther Russbacher would even be "talking" about release this day if it were not FOR YOU? No, give your GOD-joint venture with YOU, total credit and there is NOTHING you cannot accomplish on the face of the Earth! I think it is nice that we are able to SHOW you some "Christmas gifts" which were unexpected 'neath your boughs of holly berries.

TIDY-BOWL MR. KLEEN
    Karen put it picturesquely, "Hatonn is the Tidy-Bowl man flushing out the toilet." Well, perhaps--but again--it is NOT ME. You ones are doing two things, 1) becoming observant and realizing you have enemies among you and WHO they are, and 2) the enemies are sorting out themselves.

Some just vacillate back and forth to and from anyone who seems to offer a better "deal" and according to how angry you are with one group--turn cunningly to and integrate within "the other". The problem with this manipulation and lack of dis­cernment as to honor and credibility is exactly "that": you lose all credibility in BOTH groups and will become USED by the adversarial side--EVERY TIME. Does it mean that your "intent" is necessarily "shady"? Yes, why else would you con­tinue to do and repeat that which brings any kind of discord down on the heads of ones you CLAIM to share allegiance?

Do YOU think that God will accept you back following indis­cretions? Yes? Oh, you may well be correct about GOD--but you are awfully WRONG about individual missions of messengers sent BY God.

Stories are being funnelled back to ones, Fort, Green, Ander­son, lawyers of the above--but who have been so absolutely cor­rupt and indiscreet as to only do in themselves--from this place to the extent that you must look at the "claims" of those very people named in this paragraph.

Green still claims in a court of law that he gets direct informa­tion from (and names them) such as Berger, Sutton, Young (P.), contacts of Dr. Young and on and on and on. It doesn't seem that you ones who are named ever learn to separate yourselves from the elements USING YOU. I don't know where you get the idea that everything is "ok" in fantasy-land. Some of you want to deal with and actually work within the paper, publishing, marketing and literally move within the dwellings of some of the team or within corporations which have no reason to have you present under ANY circumstances. There is no group here through which you have any claim AT ALL. Are you guilty of adverse actions? What difference does it make if you CON­TINUE to allow what you say or do to be used? If you "Just ALLOW"--FINE--but go "allow" somewhere else. Rewards for service which pulls down a mission or a company through care­lessness OR full intent--is not tolerated--ESPECIALLY IN THE WORK OF GOD IN THIS TIME OF AWAKENING--I don't care who you THINK you are. Besides, I am WEARY of you allowing the adversary quarter and even assist him in his on go­ings against us while allowing us no opinions, no right to sort, and actually fully "demand" entry and participation in that which continues to HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU--SAVE THROUGH YOUR OWN DECISIONS MADE TO LOCATE HERE. Some "wait" so they can eventually "take" and "be made a place". No--forget it because if you cannot follow the level of fundamental actions and intent within the laws and the Laws of God--leave us OUT OF IT.

Some who attend our little meetings even participate with illegal substances from time to time. Is this wrong? As long as it is against the law--it is WRONG! Is it my business? No--only as it impacts that with which I serve as CEO. If you can't leave pot, etc., to the garbage with no stench or molecule on breath or body, then come around My company offices--then I don't want you around the company offices. THIS is not being nasty and mean--this is purely good sense and respect for both parties. You are WATCHED and if you think the enemy is not working day and night around the clock to CATCH you at so much as breathing wrong--you are mistaken. You have NO RIGHT to jeopardize another--in work or body.

If you, who work here, do not agree and continue such actions--where are the ones who DO HAVE responsibility of the premises and are stewards of the various companies in this place, or elsewhere? Just because you claim to love God and perhaps, almost, "like" me, is no demand on anyone for any­thing.

Some of you are in the midst of sorting out yourselves--from the adversary or from this working participation. Either is not my business as to "you" personally--but what happens with those who do have full intent in service and petition for insight and discernment--ARE GOING TO GET IT! YOU SHALL BE KNOWN BY YOUR WORKS AND BY THE COMPANY YOU KEEP! FAIR? YES, BECAUSE "THAT" IS THE ONLY "JUDGMENT" YOU MAY HONORABLY HAVE. A "test", students, is not a test if you know the questions so you can fudge the answer! Ponder it. If you run hot and cold like the water faucets when you are "put out"--then be elsewhere--for it takes 100% to pass God's testing and you can't HIDE IN­TENT from GOD!

FRIENDS
    Dharma petitions me: "But what of friends who have come to share and just can't seem to 'get it together'?" Well, face it, sleepyheads: these are NOT, number one, friends, and two, there is no "group" from which to "drop" out. If you have a "block party supper" or a "neighbor" open-house in the street called a "street party", does this give YOU right to your neighbor's property, business, library or anything else? Then why do you seem to think it right, and even demand, that you have access to anyone's companies or property in our association of enterprises or businesses? Would YOU treat the Tehachapi News, the New York Times, ETC., like you seem to think the CONTACT is open to be treated? If you "volunteer"--look within and see to whom and to what do you "volunteer" service? Do YOU have a "right" to "demand" that you be allowed volunteering? Why? Would you go down to the New York Times and demand that you be in the mailing crew, layout crew or whatever? What would they do at the New York Times if you were caught with a key to their offices and found you in those offices day or night? When you can treat God's property and our business as you would ANY and EVERY OTHER business--then and only then, can you move forward in trusted security of God's stewardship. If you don't "understand" this, then you have NOT STUDIED THE MATE­RIAL REGARDING ANYTHING TO DO WITH OUR MIS­SION.

Does this mean that we don't want or "like" volunteers? For goodness sakes, WE COULD NOT FUNCTION WITHOUT THAT WONDROUS GIVING AND SHARING OF OUR FAMILY HERE. "Waiting upon God" is one thing--just "waiting" until you can "get something" is quite another! It is perhaps time EACH moves within and begins to sort out this "waiting" game.

CHANGES
    There are a lot of changes coming down RIGHT NOW. I have to have Dharma freed-up and that means I must also have E.J. freed-up. There is plenty of information flowing to keep right on top of things at the paper, in the JOURNALS (regular), etc. I cannot keep Dharma writing and E.J. up into the wee hours every night sorting the writings and running the myriads of tasks for which he volunteers service. I need them both for the next while in altogether different arenas. We have many new plants in our nursery which need planting and nurturing and I will not even leave that information into their minds--we will take one fragment at a time. This will take time, space, and being left alone from other impacts.

It is a "time" when just this Christmas season we have court mandatory hearings, depositions on at least five cases during the days ahead--starting tomorrow (15th), the 17th, two (known) on the 22nd, on the 28th, etc. It never lightens--it just gets so op­pressive as to be unable to write and/or attend holiday anything. There is no tree or ornaments around this place--for our ones can't even yet tell if the law is going to somehow force them into the street. It has been this way for SIX holiday Seasons!!

If friends come of which we have awaited--then we will have to pool resources and pots and have a family thing or two which is shared. It will be a blessing--not an adversity.

I am asked to get involved, or at least speak on, subjects which pour in every day. I shall continue to do what we can and more and more depend on the CONTACT crew, i.e., Rick, etc., to fill in the updates. He is receiving and discussing 12 to 18 hours a day.

DR. YOUNG
    Our hearts are grateful that Dr. Young has postponed any moves or changes for the interim time of great need here. He is picking up his role as Chief Editor again until the dust settles at the least. The paper and JOURNALS are the voice among our people and are, therefore, more important than any scientific "invention" awaiting attention. God rarely works in his response to your offer to serve by allowing it to be as YOU PER-CEIVE IT SHOULD BE.

In the separation of the chaff from what we perceive to be the kernel--we often overlook the magnificent qualities and uses of that "chaff". Even as with grain--the chaff holds the fiber, the elemental substances of LIFE in greater abundance than does the grain kernel. Does this mean that you should EAT ONLY ground chaff? No, it means that you must not overlook the magnificent role you play--for YOU have no way to weight the value of the moment or the task--to self or the greater overall. Moreover, it is indeed a BIG person who can fill the space of teacher by incident, example or full intent--and arise from each and every testing--more worthy, more balanced and eager to move on without blip or self-flagellation. Every incident, every moment must be revelation and recognition of that which IS, and not just what you "think" it represents. God and Truth will ALWAYS stand the testing--into infinity!

I do wish to comment on a couple of things which are actually quite "personal" to many of you--especially in this location.

DIPLOMACY BY DECEPTION
    By Dr. John Coleman
    I am asked about Coleman and "our" relationship. To what relationship might you refer? Just about EVERY incident of negative relationship with one John Coleman, John Jr. and Lena were foisted off on the rest of us by one George Green. Even to the computers which Coleman took when he left this place, belonging to the paper and the Institute. George Green GAVE THEM TO JOHN! He had no right to do so--BUT HE DID SO. George Green even kept many, many volumes of John's first book and still takes rights of publication and distribution. Coleman had to go through another publisher just to get his OWN WORK out to you other than through Greens.

Now Coleman has released another book which I feel in its pertinent information exceeds the quality and information content of "The Committee of 300". John has had to all but go underground because of publicity against him and actual revelations about him and his private experiences prior to his assuming the label of John Coleman. Does God care whether or not a man worked (works) for the CIA, British Intelligence or what? NO-- GOD looks into the intent of a person at the current moment of expression. However, if EGO guides the journey, the man falls short and reaps the usual bitterness of return--instead of the sweetness of successful journey.

Am "I" going to help get John's book into your hands? Yes, every way I can--because it is information gathered and presented in such a way as to integrate it. Is the information "out there" elsewhere? Not in integrated format compiled into a reasonable JOURNAL-sized publication. Is it copyrighted? Who knows? You have to realize that only through copyright and/or ISBN numbers can anyone track the work of an author and get the work. The book stores, especially the "chains", are controlled and WILL NOT CARRY MUCH OF OUR WORKS-- BUT THEY ARE OBLIGATED TO A PURCHASER TO LOOK UP THE INFORMATION ON THE MATERIAL AND OBTAIN THE WORK\ FOR YOU IF STILL IN PUBLICATION.

I will share the back cover printing with you to give you a brief overview. I shall not, however, serialize this book without personal permission for it is NOT in any way attached to our work as was the Committee of 300. I congratulate and honor John for persevering and getting this work into print. The very least we can do is "advertise" the work.

QUOTING:

This is a true and accurate account of treasonous conduct by the British and American governments: An account of how their citizens are deceived by policies provoking actions that are to­tally detrimental to the well-being of their citizens. Thoroughly researched, the book provides a great deal of hitherto unpub­lished information and throws new light on such diverse opera­tions as the Gulf War and the Bolshevik Revolution. The chap­ter on covert actions throws new light on the murder of Martin Luther King, Pope John Paul 1, and other notables marked for elimination.

The bloodshed that resulted from the creations of an artificial "Saudi Arabia"; the foreign policy making role of the petroleum industry; the rape of Mexico by British and American oil barons; the revolutions they ignited which cost thousands upon thousands of lives; British conquest of India, the pernicious In­dian "apartheid" caste system. These are some of the subjects dealt with in this historic expose of how our governments de­ceive us under the color of diplomacy.

Diplomacy By Deception tells us that the United Nations is a war-making body, not a peace-keeping organization, and how the Rockefellers and Alger Hiss, aided by the top Illuminati Dulles family, got the United States involved with the United Nations. There is a masterly analysis of constitutional road­blocks barring U.S. membership of the United Nations that will come as a surprise and leave no doubt that we are not now, nor can we ever be, a member of the United Nations.

Diplomacy by Deception will forever alter your perception of the two leading governments in Western civilization. This is an excellent companion book to the Committee of 300 by the same author.

Joseph Publishing Co., A Division of Joseph Holding Corp.
    2533 North Carson Street
    Carson City, Nevada 89706
    $20.00 [And, please, tell him Hatonn sent you....]

END OF QUOTING

The next item involves the arrest of Phillip and Marlene Marsh and some members of their company and family.

This has been coming for a long, long time in spite of every­thing I could do to get ones to LISTEN to me. Do "they" "deserve" such treatment? Of course not--but if you push the river you are going to drown.

IRS RAIDS TAX-PROTEST GROUP
    Federal agents arrest leaders of Parker-based Liberty Founda­tion in three-state operation. The "names" may mean nothing to most of you but this is also recognized as the "Pilot Group", etc. These people have been featured in every patriot sheet around and also on such programs as 20/20 and so forth. At first meeting with Gary Anderson, he was a major player WITH these people and was into "Trusts" and other such devious ac­tivities as to form a Constitutional Law Centre "trust" in order to steal from the Constitutional Law Center. This latter trick was perpetrated with George Green.

Do I mean that somehow the things they offered were not really "good"? No, I mean that from onset of our offerings we told you that some things would serve briefly and other things would not and if you set out to get rich off the people who trust you to "help" them--you deserve that which the law brings against you. As I see the following information, I have no comment and nei­ther do I think "The Law Center" should hop in there and "do something". If, INDEED, there is abuse of CONSTITUTIONAL rights, that is altogether different. However, you will note a very conspicuous absence of claims about CONSTITU­TIONAL items regarding taxes, etc. Please, as you read, NOTE THE CHARGES AGAINST THE PERSONS IN­VOLVED.

Do I have other observations? Yes, lots, but I will only mention a couple of them--Green and Anderson probably should be in­cluded in the arrests for the same fraudulent claims.

Article: Wed., Dec. 8, 1993, Rocky Mountain News.

IRS raids tax-protest group. Federal agents arrest leaders of Parker-based Liberty Foundation in three-state operation. By Ann Carnahan, Rocky Mountain News Staff writer:

Parker--The IRS has crushed the nations' biggest tax protester group, accused of bilking more than 10,000 people and the fed­eral government of at least $21 million.

Federal officials Monday swooped into the Parker offices of the Liberty Foundation, which claims Americans don't have to pay income taxes.

Six people were arrested in simultaneous raids in Parker, Au­rora, Utah and California, where the group was based until early this year.

"Their avowed goal is the destruction of the IRS," Steven V. Giorgi, head of criminal investigations at the agency's Sacra­mento office, said Tuesday. "They have not succeeded."

The group's leaders, Phillip and Marlene Marsh, conduct workshops across the country on ways for taxpayers to "legally and permanently" remove themselves from the "voluntary" tax system. [H: Indeed, a worthy cause but so "against" the "system" that they could not be allowed to succeed. Until you people learn to stop fighting with little guns against the big guns, you cannot "win". You must play within their games and within their laws, even if they are not "Constitutional" because it is the NEW LAW OF THE LAND! These people did not have real "Constitutional" care about your nation and your freedom. They chose a frag­ment which could be built into a money-making market and sink a lot of unsuspecting participants into trusts, etc., which were destined to do you in.]

They coined the term "untaxing" to describe that process.

The foundation, formerly called the Pilot Connection Society, moved from Stockton, Calif., to Parker after it was raided by federal agents.

Leaders recruited people who "had trouble" with the Internal Revenue Service, Giorgi said.

Members paid between $45 and $10,000 for kits and ser­vices to learn how to disappear from tax rolls forever and con­ceal money in offshore trust accounts.

Giorgi would not rule out arrests of other members. He said that some were "willing participants" in defrauding the govern­ment, but that many were simply victims.

"All that many of them ended up doing was delaying the final call with the service," he said.

Phillip Marsh, 69, and Marlene Marsh, 57, who earned be­tween $1 million and $6 million in 1991, according to affidavits, were arrested in Los Angeles.

Their daughter and son-in-law, Jill and Darrell Spencer, were arrested in the Denver area. Darrell, 25, was the general man­ager, and Jill, 27, was the office manager.

A foundation administrator, Robert Singleton, 59, was ar­rested in Salt Lake City, and Douglas Carps, 48, the trust pro­ducer, was already in prison on another charge. Two other foundation leaders were being sought.

All will be charged with conspiracy, mail fraud and aiding and abetting. If convicted, they could each face seven to 10 years in prison, Giorgi said.

Parker police and Douglas County sheriff's deputies partici­pated in the raid, which culminated a three-year investigation by the California and Colorado office of the IRS.

As he spoke to reporters, Giorgi stood by a large photo of the Marshes.

END QUOTING

Oh, readers, my heart hurts for these ones and for you who simply are efforting at every opportunity to save your nation and your property. However, winning comes from the full intent of service unto the "Godly" path. That means that you don't run around taunting the beast and daring him to attack. He is taunt­ing you into thinking you can pull off some of these little ac­complishments. Once you are sunk into the trap he will getcha every time. The articles appearing will be geared to destroy you and be filled with inaccurate information--IT IS THE GAME!

If you cannot set ego aside and run your little businesses in the shelter of your own LEGAL methods--you leave selves open for the SAME thing.

Didn't we spend a lot of time in JOURNALS writing on these Constitutional issues and advocating some of these same meth­ods? Yes, when it was feasible to use them and if use of them was for the "right reasons" and not just to EVADE taxes. The Big Boys are not going to let you EVADE taxes. THEY WILL HELP YOU AVOID THEM IF YOU BE SMALL AND DO NOT ANNOY THEM--THEY WILL NOT TOLERATE OUT­RIGHT BATTLE--SURELY YOU CAN BE MORE SUBTLE IN YOUR APPROACH TO THIS "WAR".

What will happen here? Well, you can be sure that the govern­ment Big Boys will not stop until there "ain't" nothin' left of that $21 Million! If you choose to take these methods of pro­tecting assets and selves--you can expect to get exactly THIS happening to you. Is it right? Readers, there isn't ANY­THING "RIGHT" ABOUT WHAT IS COMING DOWN--BUT IT IS COMING DOWN!

Little companies, corporations, out of Nevada which present no threat to the Big Boys will not be bothered. Investments which represent notes (loans) into use by such as the Institute in projects which do not "compete" in the major business arenas aren't a threat to them. "They" will even HELP you as long as you stay within their guidelines and rules. It is when you try to make a killing off their prey that you are going to get killed. It seems totally simplistic to me. Further, ANYONE who goes out there and tries to get an uprising going to insure "retention" of your property--is going to get squashed. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET RICH QUICK ON ANY OF THESE SCHEMES IN THIS DAY AND AGE, READERS--THEY WILL NOT ALLOW IT. YOU CAN, HOWEVER, SUR­VIVE NICELY IF YOU USE REASON, LOGIC, AND QUIETLY "CARRY-ON" IN SOLID INTENT WITH GODLY PASSAGE. BELIEVE ME, THE ADVERSARY DOES NOT WANT A CONFRONTATION WITH GOD OR HIS HOSTS! But, it DOES mean that you have to dot every "i" and cross EVERY "t". Don't and you're trapped!

HEALING "STUFF"
    What about that which helps balance the body proper? What about it? We can offer a lot of things to a lot of people but there are so many who will not listen, will not see and cast us aside as absurd and evil that WE ARE NO SEEMING THREAT TO ANYONE IN ANY BUSINESS, RACKET OR EVEN "PRESS". You will, further, find that a "big bunch" of loose money and property is only a sign to them to come and get it from you. A LOT of money is of no value when it is of no value--only a target marker. Beans used for barter will be more valuable and if you have many of those--they too become a target marker. It is going to be a tedious journey and you aren't going to make it unscathed unless you get your "intent" in good positive order. God does not mind "tag alongs" with good in­tent--but he doesn't put up "for long" with those who hang on to make a buck off the work of another without equal input.

You are going to have to arrive at TOTAL lack of all ego en­trapments, leaving off NAMES and focus on selves as persons or credited parties. If you cannot know of worthiness within without signs scattered all over in power structures and prestige alignments--you aren't going to make it. I repeat--if you have to have a "name" on your building--you had better be choosing your enemy's name to splatter up there on the top corner. Are you interesting in "making it" through as a participant in the remnant--or, just in being a "big deal"?

GOING AFTER THE "NAZIS" AND SUPREMACISTS
    It is in the news today: THE TRUST WILL BE TURNED TO WIPING OUT ALL GROUPS WHICH SO MUCH AS AP-PEAR FUNDAMENTALIST OR SEPARATISTS AND SUPREMACISTS. Your FBI chief Freeh is working as we write with his counter-part in Germany to formalize a PLAN for shutting down and "wiping" out these "hate" groups. THIS WAS ON YOUR CNN NEWS THIS MORNING! This includes "orthodox" groups, they report, who teach in their churches, anything "hate" oriented, such as disallowance of homosexuality and other "deviant life styles" (their words).

We need to leave this now and attend some other pressing matters. Thank you, each and every one--for even if you intend not to help us learn and grow--you have done so, even to the last nit-picking attack. I have a team now worthy of the Biggest Leagues in the Universe and I am humble in your allowance of me as a teacher-messenger. We each have responsibility and I am overflowed by the loving work of you ones as you struggle to grow and KNOW. You cannot see the level of growth in self for you are blinded by that ego consciousness and world-accepted perception. I can see--and I am humble that I am allowed participation in this great adventure in creation/creating. YOU must "DO IT" for the manifestation is "physical" and you are physically manifest. But the bonding and the power is from that which is invisible to the physical--and from thence comes the TOTAL POWER of CREATION/Re-creation.

To you who are curious about exciting and mysterious things-- keep your eyes peeled (if you are close) to White Sands. We have some pretty interesting "manifestations" taking place there these days ahead--don't miss the show!

In love and appreciation, I am, Hatonn.
    PJ 85
    CHAPTER 4

REC #1 HATONN

TUE., DEC. 21, 1993 8:57 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 127

TUE.. DECEMBER 21, 1993

PROJECT RUSSBACHER

KEN VARDON/HARRY MARTIN
    Mr. Vardon called the CONTACT office yesterday in angry rebuttal to the information I offered about misinformation regarding Russbacher.

I am going to REPEAT something. I shall continue to call the plays exactly as they ARE and not according to "patriot" groups here and there who do not, cannot, or refuse, to recognize facts.

I have only one objection to information being offered as "received" or as "opinioned". I have every exception in behalf of the staff here, that their work should be put down by anyone, especially ones who have received great help, in many ways, from the resource here.

WHAT IS IN POINT HERE?
    Again: CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS OF A CITIZEN. I believe Harry Martin is one of the more courageous "freedom fighters" through his paper and I feel that Ken Vardon has greatly, possibly beyond present ability to measure, allowed for information spreading. It is beside the point, gentlemen, as to whether or not Russbacher stole 20 cents or $15 million dollars from the CIA as to Constitutional rights of a man. THE CHARGES AGAINST THE "MAN" WERE NOT THEFT OF $15 MILLION DOLLARS--AND, UNTIL CITIZENS CAN SEE THE "DIFFERENCE", YOU CANNOT RECLAIM YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL LAWS. IF THE MAN IS BEING HELD BECAUSE OF $15 MILLION CONTROVERSIAL DOLLARS--THAT MUST BE THE CHARGE! I further will tell you right here and now that Barbara Honegger's version of "October Sur­prise" is INCORRECT. However, Gunther Russbacher was sent forth to distract Rayelan--there are no accidents or coinci­dental twin-flame meetings in the world of intelligence opera­tions. I would suggest that it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that you would possibly have a person of that involvement untampered! Until something else comes along, however, you as citizens MUST follow the obvious and realize possibilities but WORK ON FACT--AND THIS MAN WAS, IS AND REMAINS IN CONDITIONS WHICH ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND BARBARIC--WHO HE IS MAKES NO DIFFERENCE AND UNTIL YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THIS, YOU SHALL HAVE NO FREEDOM.

WACO
    Now, let us just make reference to the "Waco incident" that now captures all your attention as to "justice" for involved parties. Mr. Vardon is even efforting to move to Texas to cover the atrocities. Yes, the innocents are at stake and THAT is THE point of any justice marches. The Waco project, however, is not, was not and never could be claimed to be an assault against some nice Christian people. Oh, they may well have claimed to be such--BUT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN--ONLY THE HAPLESS "VICTIMS" SUCKED INTO INCORRECT FAC­TUAL TEACHINGS--FOR COVER.

The Davidians are NOT a branch of some Pentecostal or ortho­dox "religion". They were established through a fragment group of the MK-ULTRA mind-control project. They are an offspring of a person called "Davidian" and are totally involved and participants of a massive theft ring originating and partici­pating in California. There was a MAJOR theft from an Ar­mory in the general area of Ventura/Santa Barbara/San Luis Obispo which involved, to the eyes, one William Clark--and which was pulled off by this man, Davidian. PART OF THAT STOLEN ARSENAL WENT TO WACO, TEXAS AND TO THE LOCATION OF THE WACO MASSACRE.

You are about to move into massive distraction--AGAIN! You will focus on the general injustice to a few survivors--when that may well be "just"--but it certainly MISSES THE POINT!

You are dealing with totally corrupt, ruthless and Godless peo­ple who fully plan to bring the entire world under their CON­TROL. THEY WILL NOT FALL BECAUSE YOU DON'T "LIKE IT". NEITHER WILL THEY FALL BECAUSE YOU TAKE UP YOUR PRIMITIVE WEAPONS AGAINST THEM--THEY HAVE LASER PULSE PHASERS AS WELL AS IM­PRESSIVE HARDWARE FROM STOLEN WEAPONS TAKEN FROM YOUR OWN PUBLICLY OWNED ARSE­NALS. William Clark, for instance, had a stolen machine-gun weapon mounted in his house in Oxnard. THAT is the point you ones had better begin to attend--and not argument over the insignificant (in this case in point) talents of a hostage, Russ­bacher.

Are we going to now put Gunther on trial for failure to consis­tently refer to an L-1011 or a BAC-111 or whatever? I would think that if I were talking to a parole board in effort to "get out alive" I might well tell you my craft runs purely on candle wax--I certainly would not, to please some person from Texas, tell them the formulae for phaser magnetic light thrust. You goodly "PATRIOTS" are going to destroy the nation as surely as goodie-two-shoes would do it. You may well be patriots--BUT YOU FOLLOW THE RELIGIOUS FABRICATIONS RATHER THAN GOD. Further, unless you come back to ONE NATION UNDER GOD--God is not going to offer you much help in re­covery through FORCE. Man must come again within Godli­ness if he expects freedom under and within God.

I HEAR a lot about "Christian" and "truth" and Constitution reclamation and "reclaim our nation"--but I observe VERY LIITLE GOD-INTENT AS TO ACTIONS.

Will one called Russbacher be able to fulfill his commitment to "CAUSE"? It depends upon "which" cause. Further, I find you "patriots" who are pretenders to some throne of knowledge because of your association with intelligence groups--turned Godly--to be amusing. If you have actually served in any ca­pacity of "intelligence" training--you would KNOW the tactics and probabilities and would PROTECT YOUR BROTHER--NOT EFFORT TO DESTROY HIM--WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON? I SUGGEST EVERYBODY TAKE A LOOK AND CONFRONT THESE POSSIBILITIES! EVERY PATRIOT GROUP IS NOW HEADED BY INFILTRATORS TO ULTI­MATELY ASSIST THE NEW WORLD ORDER. Now one self-acclaimed authority on Constitutional possibilities, Ben White, would come up with another "patriot" group called something like "CIC"--without even describing the group in in­tent, and make Gunther Chief Officer. Say what?? Sir, you may well be a cannon in this "cause" but you need a few bolts in your gun-stabilizers and cannon mounts!

BEN WHITE
    Why did you, Dr. White, descend on Russbacher at the moment of his release? It doesn't look good, friend. You just wanted to help? Then what is the barrage of inquisition scatterings? Are you so incapable of discretion as to endanger not only HIS life but YOUR OWN TO SUCH GREAT EXTENT? I suggest great care and attention on your "flight" back to Texas when you finish your confusion in Missouri.

I think every patriot exposed to Dr. White might ask a few questions and see how they fly: Is Ben White an "insert" (his term for this Gunther Russbacher character)? He claims to be a physician but he spends more time "patriotizing" than doctoring and how be it he has such assets as to start one group after an­other, fly personally, attend one on one released persons AND what makes him such authority on aircraft discrepancies? And, if this man (Russbacher) is just an "insert" why would Ben White suggest "keeping him" to "insert" him into a lead position in one of your "groups" of patriots? WHO IS BEN WHITE?? It seems that you receivers of all of Dr. White's information letters and packets--MIGHT WELL BE ASKING THIS QUES­TION! It certainly looks more negative for Ben White than for Gunther Russbacher, whoever he might be.

Why should anyone tell a mere doctor from Texas--anything?? "Mere"? Insulting?? If the shoe fits ! I have little, to almost no, respect or reverence for any so-called "doctor" and why would one who entangles himself in almost everything OTHER than medicine, capture my trust AT ALL? You would want an incarcerated, assaulted and almost dead man to prove creden­tials? How about some of you would-be judges and patriots not be required to PROVE yourselves Godly? What RIGHT have YOU to go about with this garbage--at this time? Some people had better start paying attention to actions of "accusers" and see just what "they" have to gain or lose or show and/or tell from their great observations and authority.

Ben White wants to take Gunther to Texas wherein he can "heal" him. I would rather Gunther remain indefinitely in prison! Is this a harsh evaluation? Possibly, but ones who de­stroy--even in innocent ignorance--have no place in high-level playing fields.

Does this mean that Ben White will lose trust in one Comman­der Hatonn? No--he never had any in any point along the way in this journey. You cannot "lose a friend" who NEVER WAS. Moreover, if any of my team follows just any old Tom, Dick, Harry or Ben who drifts along--he will NOT receive commis­sion from Me! I FOLLOW GOD AND SO TOO HAD BEST ANY ENTITY WHO CLAIMS AUTHORITY IN THIS RECLAMATION PROJECT.

FRIENDSHIP
    Why would I now turn to the subject of "friendship"? Because until and unless you can BE A FRIEND, you cannot expect friendship or leadership or any other place where loyalty and forbearance must be the shield of unbending position.

An author once wrote a small volume called The Art of Living (Wilferd A. Peterson), Simon And Schuster, New York, 1961. I would ask Dharma to reprint a small portion on this subject:

QUOTING:

The first step in the art of friendship is to be a friend; then making friends takes care of itself. To be a friend a man should start by being a friend to himself, by being true to his highest and best and by aligning himself with the enduring values of human life that make for growth and progress.

To be a friend a man should strive to be "like the shadow of a great rock in a weary land", to be a source of refuge and strength to those who walk in darkness.

To be a friend a man should believe in the inherent goodness of men and in their potential greatness; he should treat men in a big spirit, expectant of a noble response.

To be a friend a man should strive to lift people up, not cast them down; to encourage, not discourage; to set an example that will be an inspiration to others.

To be a friend a man should be sensitively responsive to the dreams and aims of others and should show sincere appreciation for the contributions others make to the enrichment of his life.

To be a friend a man should practice the companionship of silence and the magic of words that his speech may build and not destroy, help and not hinder.

To be a friend a man should close his eyes to the faults of others and open them to his own.

To be a friend a man should not attempt to reform or reprimand, but should strive only to make others happy if he can.

To be a friend a man should be himself, he should be done with hypocrisy, artificiality and pretense, he should meet and mingle with people in quiet simplicity and humility.

To be a friend a man should be tolerant, he should have an understanding heart and a forgiving nature, knowing that all men stumble now and then, and that he who never made a mistake never accomplished anything.

To be a friend a man should join hands with ALL people who are working for great principles, great purposes and great causes; he should put his shoulder to the wheel to help achieve common goals.

To be a friend a man should go more than halfway with his fellow men; he should greet others first and not wait to be greeted; he should radiate a spirit of overflowing good will.

To be a friend a man should remember that we are human magnets; that like attracts like, and that what we give we get.

To be a friend a man should recognize that no man knows all the answers, and that he should add each day to his knowledge of how to live the friendly way....

THE ART OF "BEING"
    The art of being is the assumption that you may possess, this very minute, those qualities of spirit and attitudes of mind that make for radiant living.

It is a philosophy of being today, instead of "'becoming" in a tomorrow that never comes.

It is recognizing that courage, joy, serenity, faith, hope and love are immediately available now, and proceeding to open yourself so these qualities can be expressed through you in everyday living.

It is following the maxim of Shakespeare: "Assume a virtue though you have it not"....knowing that the dynamic power of habit can build it into your character.

It is being great now, being forgiving now, being tolerant now, being happy now, being successful now, instead of postponing positive and constructive living to some vague and in­definite future.

It is knowing that when we move into the future it becomes the NOW, and that now is the appointed time!

It is facing the fact that your biggest task is not to get ahead of others, but to surpass yourself.

It is wasting no time dreaming about the rich life you may live next year, or ten years from now; it is beginning to live at your best right now, today.

It is heeding the wisdom of the ancient Chinese seer who ob­served: "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step," and it is taking that step today.

It is beginning today to be the man (person) you want to be.

It is developing an awareness of the infinite possibilities in each magic moment.

It is enlarging the now by pouring into it intense creative en­ergy.

It is immortalizing the present moment that your life may have eternal significance.

It is coming into a full realization that the Master voiced the secret of victorious being, when He declared that the Kingdom of God is not afar off, but that it is within you now!.....

So be it. I also hear most often: "....but I only intended to...." The road to Hell is paved with good intentions!

WHY WOULD "THEY" REPLACE,
    SET UP....A, SAY, RUSSBACHER?
    Why not? What would you expect of a sophisticated New World Order who will slay a friend and colleague such as Vincent Foster, raid his offices and pull out all the Clinton informa­tion, seal it and refuse to release it? YOU ARE IN THE DOWNFALL OF A NATION--AND THE BIG BOYS PLAY HARD-BALL--WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?

BEN WHITE'S QUESTIONS AND
    ASSUMPTIONS
    Now there is widespread casting forth of information from Ben on the possibilities of one Gunther Russbacher NOT being "THE" Gunther Russbacher "originally" in point. Why? Be­cause of discrepancies in story-lines. Further, IS this the Gun­ther or an impostor, replica, reprogrammed or merely a fum­bling, bumbling idiot? YOU WILL NEVER KNOW IN THIS INSTANCE BECAUSE TOO MANY POSSIBILITIES EXIST.

1. There is PROBABILITY of greatly altered mind function following, if nothing else, anesthesia for a quintuple bypass.

2. There is PROBABILITY of having to make concessions and compromises on "facts" in order to get release. Where have all of you been for the past several years?? Do you actually think they are going to turn an ENEMY out on the streets with a pat on the back and a thank-you for uncovering all the dirt and cor­ruption on themselves?

Why would I protect this possible replacement? Because he has made covenant with God and his services are appreciated and recognized by THAT GOD. Don't give me "born again" garbage because you ones who wish to take up AK-47s and storm the White House and the Washington hardware--ARE MISSING THE POINT--AND JESUS CHRIST WOULD NOT HANDLE SUCH A MOVEMENT IN ANY WAY AS PRO­JECTED BY YOU GOODLY "PATRIOTS".

3. Why do you think this poor man, whoever he is, is paying such a price for survival? He should be, at this time, in recov­ered top form and you would-be "fixers" are going to end up killing him yourselves and the facts and truth will never be seen as to the culprits.

4. I do not recall Dr. White being summoned to Gunther's bed­side for take-over or questioning or anything--much less the dis­cerning of whether or not there MAY or MAY NOT be some discrepancies in Gunther's presentations--to a probation person. Where, Sir, do you get such authority or self-claimed "rights" of invasion? How much does Dr. White REALLY know about any of this? Has this all become his "life experience", so that he has Judgeship over possibilities? For the price of what it is costing Dr. White to be in Missouri--we could hire proper facilities and care for Gunther--WHO APPOINTED DR. WHITE INTO THIS POSITION? I CAN ASSURE ALL THAT IT WAS NOT ME.

Dr. White's statement in a letter to Rodney Stich: "My goal: To 'contain' Russbacher voluntarily at my home to 'prove' and use." "....In my opinion Russbacher's nails were, or could have been, surgically removed. Would like to witness his pre­flight and pre-take-off check list of...."

"PS: Rodney, can you refute my information that the CIA is the baby of a Soviet Mole inserted into British Intelligence in the early '30s and has, more or less, been under control of Soviet Intelligence since its beginning? [H: Good grief, Ben, where have you been, sleepyhead?] At Yalta, Stalin knew how many A-Bombs we had before Roosevelt told him; he told Roosevelt how many we had. Also, Kennedy fired the CIA director shortly after the Bay of Pigs fiasco; announced to his 'inner cir­cle' his intent to demolish the Federal Reserve, and to withdraw from Vietnam.

"Then, who had him assassinated and had no difficulty pulling the wool over the eyes of The People?"

(The following are Ben White's notes in the margin of a copy of a September letter sent, again, to Stich.)

"WHERE ARE THE NEUTRON WARHEADS?" (Referring to those alledged to be carried aboard the BAC 111 to France October 20, 1980.)

[H: Now, readers, here it says a lot:] "Without his knowing I was on my way, I arrived in St. Charles at 9:00 A.M. on 16 Dec. Called him for immediate visit. He put me off 'til 1300. On his return was a plain clothes 'Navy Commander"."

It would seem to me that the real error made by Commander Russbacher--or whoever he is--was to ever allow this man to get near him at all! How dare anyone intrude uninvited within the space of a sick man just released from prison on whatever cir­cumstances? WHO IS THIS INTRUDER? I SUGGEST YOU ALL TAKE A GOOD THOUGHTFUL LOOK. And, further, by his own words: "My goal: To 'contain' Russbacher volun­tarily at my home to 'prove' and use." It would seem wise to me that someone might well need to "contain" and "prove" one Dr. White. This, of course, is just an observation.

Let us leave this for there are other pertinent things to be done, rather than give attention and distraction to such uninformed and uninvited intruders. Partially informed authoritarians are the most dangerous entities on the face of the globe to nation and citizen. Do "I" have a bone to pick somehow with this person in point? No, I don't even know the person in point--I have nothing relative to this person at all; in fact, he is but a superb example of that which is wrong with your nation in an attempt to set things to RIGHT. Is the man in point good or bad? That has no relevance at all: actions are the clues and you need not know a man--save by his actions! So be it.

May you be given to see in the LIGHTED TRUTH of evalua­tion in all circumstances. Do you not see that you can discern, share and go on forth in open viewpoint and reason? Why se­cret documents regarding a man's position? Because the ones writing the documents are impostors and do not wish to be "found out". We do not need to JUDGE Gunther Russbacher one way or the other--HIS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AS A CITIZEN WERE ABUSED AND DESTROYED--"THAT" IS WHAT YOU, AS CITIZENS, MUST UNDERSTAND--ALL THE REST, AS TO RECLAMATION OF YOUR FREE NA­TION UNDER GOD AND CONSTITUTION, IS DISTRAC­TION!

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#085, SHOCK THERAPY FOR A BRAIN DEAD WORLD

PJ 85
    CHAPTER 5

REC #1 HATONN

THU., DEC. 23, 1993 3:00 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 129

THU.. DECEMBER 23. 1993
    EUSTACE MULLINS SUES TERRORISTS,
    ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE OF BiNAI B'RITH
    Perhaps most of you will never realize what a daring friend you have in Eustace Mullins. He dared to FIGHT and stand strong against the system when the rest of you had never so much as "thought" there was anything wrong. Please send him your blessings and Godspeed. We shall support him any way we can. I have been sent a copy of a Press Release which I would like to share with you readers. Thank you, S.

ALL MEDIA PRESS RELEASE
    Dec. 7, 1993 has become an historic date with the filing of a $100 million lawsuit against the most feared group in the United States, the Anti-Defamation League of B'Nai B'Rith. Writer Eustace Mullins, 70, of 126 Madison Place, Staunton VA 24401, author of such best sellers as Murder by Injection, ex­posé of the Drug Trust; Secrets of the Federal Reserve, exposé of the Money Trust; The World Order, exposé of the Secret Government; The Curse of Canaan, exposé of secret conspira­cies; and The Rape of Justice, exposé of the legal monopoly, de­fends himself against almost fifty years of persecution by the ADL as retaliation for his exposés.

The last living protege of poet Ezra Pound, a native Ameri­can curmudgeon who commissioned Mullins to write the history of the Federal Reserve System in 1948, caught the attention of the FBI and the ADL when this work appeared in 1953. They have harassed him ever since. In 1959, Mullins wrote the only authorized biography of Pound, This Difficult Individual Ezra Pound, published by Fleet publishers in New York.

After serving on the staff of the Library of Congress, Mullins became a financial consultant to the American Petroleum Insti­tute in Rockefeller Center. He later became a public relations executive for the Chicago Motor Club. He has been a fulltime writer, lecturer, radio and television personality since 1958. He lectures throughout the United States, and is a guest on many talk shows.

Mullins charges the ADL with inciting racial hatred and hate crimes under RICO statutes and statutes outlawing criminal syn­dicalism. He says the ADL has consistently denied his freedom of speech and civil rights. The suit has been filed with the United States District Court in the District of Columbia. Mullins looks to the court for a landmark decision on pro­fessional hatemongering and the commercial purveying of racial strife.

COMPLAINT
    Parties

1.) Plaintiff, Eustace C. Mullins, appearing for himself as Pro Propria Personae, is a citizen in good standing of the State of Virginia, of the United States of America, residing at 126 Madi­son Place, Staunton, Virginia, 24401.

2.) Defendant, the Anti-Defamation League of B'Nai B'Rith, an international intelligence organization and espionage group for the State of Israel, acting as the central intelligence agency for more than three hundred Zionist lobbying groups tax ex­empted by the government of the United States to illegally rep­resent the State of Israel as unregistered foreign agents, in open violation of the statutes of the United States. Address is 1100 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington, District of Columbia, 20036.

Jurisdiction

3.) This court has jurisdiction over this matter pursuant to USC 18-241, 18-1961, 1963, 1965 (a) (b) (c) (d); 18-241; USC 28- 1331, 1332, 1343; Usc 28-534; USC 42-1981, 1983, 1985, Constitution of the United States, First and Sixth Amendments.

4) Plaintiff respectfully alleges that said defendant has for almost a half century carried out a steady campaign of harassment, intimidation and terrorism against plaintiff, and against members of plaintiff's family. In April of 1953, defendant attacked plaintiff in its publications because he was a protégé of poet Ezra Pound, calling plaintiff "the lowest of the gutter anti-Semites" and other epithets. Defendant then launched a series of nationwide press attacks against plaintiff.

5.) Defendant knowingly and willfully lied in attacking plaintiff as an "anti-Semite", because defendant's surveillance of plaintiff had apprised them that plaintiff was working closely with many righteous Jewish American intellectual leaders, such world renowned figures as Benjamin Freedman, Henry Klein, Myron Fagan, Dr. Emanuel Josephson, and others. The righteous Jews participated in and approved of plaintiff's work, knowing he was not anti-Semitic as defendant falsely claims.

6.) When plaintiff refused to abandon his campaign of exposing defendant's subversion of the government of the United States, defendant ordered plaintiff to be discharged from his position on the staff of the Library of Congress in Washington D.C. in 1952. Sen. Herbert Lehman, D-N.Y., of the international banker's Lehman Bros., and national chairman for the Anti-Defamation League of B'Nai B'Rith, wrote a letter to Librarian of Congress Luther Evans, ordering him to discharge plaintiff from the staff, later sending two Federal Bureau of Investigation agents to the Library of Congress to make certain that Evans complied. Today, plaintiff is still the only member of the staff of the Library of Congress ever discharged for purely political reasons. As his reward, Evans was promoted to a sinecure at UNESCO in Paris, where he was given unlimited supplies of Rothschild brandy. He died a hopeless alcoholic.

7.) Under Ezra Pound's guidance, plaintiff wrote the only history of the Federal Reserve System, an abstruse work on bank-ing which defendant promptly denounced as "anti-Semitic" when it appeared in 1953. Defendant then prevented any review, mention or bookstore sale of this book, which continues to the present day. Defendant also has prevented plaintiff from obtaining lucrative speaking engagements, national radio and television interviews and other means of reaching a national audience with his exposes. In contrast, defendant routinely arranges for payments of $25,000 to $100,000 to leaders who obey defendant's political orders for routine non-informative speeches.

8.) Seeking employment, plaintiff went to New York in 1953 and was hired as consultant on toll road finance by the American Petroleum Institute in Rockefeller Center. After one year at American Petroleum Institute, defendant sent agents to their offices and demanded that plaintiff be discharged. The Institute complied, although plaintiff was a valued employee who had been repeatedly promoted.

9.) Plaintiff then went to Chicago and was hired by the Chicago Motor Club, largest member of the American Automobile Association, as public relations consultant. After two successful years in this position, defendant had two Federal Bureau of Investigation agents sent to his office to demand that he be discharged. They denounced him as "a dangerous radical" and employer reluctantly discharged him.

10.) Because defendant has for almost a half century conspired to have plaintiff discharged from remunerative executive positions, plaintiff became extremely impoverished and was unable to marry and have children. Defendant thus committed the crime of genocide against plaintiff. Art II Genocide Act, "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group,....causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group, imposing measures intended to prevent births with the group."

11.) Despite his lack of income, defendant had the Internal Revenue Service repeatedly charge plaintiff with tax deficiencies. Defendant regularly sends the IRS hit lists of Americans whom it wishes to destroy; plaintiff was Number One on this list. The Internal Revenue Service, which annually raises ninety per cent of the national budget of the State of Israel, and which is known to Washington insiders as (the Israeli Revenue Ser­vice), repeatedly launched lengthy investigations of plaintiff, demanding astronomical sums at times when plaintiff was not gainfully employed. Each time, plaintiff, at great expense, fought back, and the IRS admitted that plaintiff had no tax defi­ciency. On Jan. 4, 1983, Judge Theodore Tannenwald Jr. of U.S. Tax Court, issued a letter from the bench that plaintiff had no tax deficiency. (see A WRIT FOR MARTYRS, by Eustace Mullins, p. 211, O.T.U. Christ Church 1985.)

12.) Because plaintiff fearlessly continued his work of exposing defendant's international terrorism, defendant now launched vi­cious attacks against the closest members of plaintiff's family. Agents of defendant posing as Army agents attacked Eustace Clarence Mullins Sr., plaintiffs father, in 1957, beating him savagely when he refused to give information against plaintiff. He suffered a major heart attack from this beating, later dying from its effects.

13.) When plaintiff continued his work of exposing defendant's subversion, defendant turned the attack against plaintiff's mother, an elderly invalid. After enduring months of daily tele­phone threats and visits by defendant's agents, plaintiff's mother, Jane Catherine Muse Mullins, died of a heart attack in 1971.

14.) Plaintiff now assumed the task of caring for his handi­capped sister, who had been crippled by a member of defen­dant's organization, a notorious dope addict who crushed her be­neath the wheels of his Pierce Arrow limousine. While plaintiff was out working as an insurance investigator, defendant began to send agents to his home, threatening his crippled sister, and informing her that plaintiff was in jail and would never return. After months of this campaign, Dorothy Louise Mullins also died, of a heart attack, in 1979. Plaintiff has been alone in the world since the murders of his family.

15.) Defendant continued to keep plaintiff at the top of its hit list for fear that plaintiff might investigate and report on its role in the assassination of Martin Luther King. Plaintiff had been one of the principal victims of the ADL-inspired notorious FBI program COINTELPRO, which was directed primarily at black leaders. Defendant decided that Martin Luther King, the leader of America's blacks, was "getting too uppity" according to an ADL official, a "schwarzer", a Yiddish term of contempt for blacks, and who was assassinated to be replaced by the more docile Rev. Abernathy.

16.) Defendant continued to harass plaintiff for fear that plain­tiff, who had been invited to write an exposé of the John F. Kennedy assassination, would reveal that defendant was the missing link in the assassination plot. Plaintiff found that defen­dant was the only group which was in constant communication with the CIA, the FBI, the Mafia, and Jack Rubenstein prior to the assassination. Columnist Dorothy Kilgallen interviewed Rubenstein and learned of defendant's involvement. When she boasted she was going to break the assassination plot wide open, she died suddenly of an "overdose", and all of her notes disap­peared from her apartment.

17.) Defendant also continues to harass plaintiff for fear that he will write on its involvement with the Waco Holocaust Massacre in which eighty-four Christian worshippers were burned alive, including twenty-three small children, who had been herded into a basement, doused with inflammables, and set afire by gov­ernment agents operating under instructions from defendant through the Cult Awareness Network and other defendant groups. The FBI and BATF agents had been ordered to commit this atrocity, the worst massacre in U.S. history, as a re-enact­ment of the Ludlow Massacre of 1914 by Rockefeller assassins. Forty-five workers were burned alive, including thirty-two women and children. The Waco Holocaust was also a re-en­actment of defendants' favorite movie, The Dirty Dozen, in which German army officers and their wives at a recreation center are herded into a basement by special forces, doused with gasoline and set afire. Human torches are a key part of defen­dants' occult cabalistic rituals.

18.) Plaintiff has made a number of trips to Jackson, Wyoming to establish a Christian university there. At 3:30 a.m. on Friday the 13th, 1990, agents started a fire directly below plaintiff's room at the Anvil Motel. Plaintiff was the only occupant in that wing of the motel. He barely escaped with his life as the motel burned to the ground. No investigation of this arson and at­tempted murder was ever made. (Exhibit A)

19.) Plaintiff was invited to speak at Freedom Forum at the Greek Orthodox Church, Centerville, Ma. on June 21, 1991. Defendant prepared a hate attack on plaintiff printed in the Cape Cod Times June 10, 1991, falsely charging that plaintiff was "anti-Semitic" although no instance of plaintiff ever participating in an anti-Semitic incident was mentioned. Throughout the arti­cle, the reporter cited the source as "according to the Anti-Defamation League". Despite this attack, (Exhibit B) the church refused to cancel the meeting. Agents then threatened to blow up the church if plaintiff appeared. The meeting was then cancelled. Although this was the most notorious hate crime of 1991, no investigation was made by the local, state and federal agencies to whom it was reported. Defendant clearly violated plaintiff's right to freedom of speech as guaranteed by the Con­stitution.

20.) Plaintiff was an invited speaker to the Nightlink Communi­cations Conference in London at Wembley Arena, January 9 and 10, 1993. Defendant attempted to have the British Gov­ernment bar plaintiff from leaving the airport for the meeting, but the government found no basis for such action. Defendant then launched a frenetic campaign against plaintiff in the British press, although plaintiff had never before appeared in Britain. Because of this hate barrage, the press termed plaintiff "a sinis­ter lunatic". The unfavorable publicity generated by defendant resulted in low attendance and a disaster for the sponsors.

21.) Defendant's sinister hand can be seen behind many of the most widely reported events in the press. The Washington Post revealed Nov. 18, 1993 that "the Anti-Defamation League was at the forefront of the campaign to prosecute Demjanjuk" (an American citizen falsely accused of killing Jews). The New York Times published lengthy interviews with an FBI agent provocateur who at behest of defendant set up the bombing of the World Trade Center in New York, in order to arouse American anger against all Arab peoples. This is a typical ADL operation.

22.) It is necessary to introduce some background information on defendant before plaintiff is dismissed as a hopeless paranoid inflicting his nightmares on the judicial system. In fact, no statement in any of plaintiffs many books has been challenged or disproven in more than forty years. Plaintiff has the charters of incorporation of both the B'Nai B'Rith Foundation and the Anti-Defamation League. They were founded by Henry Monsky and Philip Morris Klutznick, professional Jewish activists who amassed large fortunes by manipulating Jewish organiza­tions. Monsky, who married Daisy Rothschild, was a delegate to the United Nations Charter San Francisco meeting in 1945, head of the Office of Civil Defense, who died in 1947 while at­tending a meeting of the American Jewish Conference, of which he was president. He was also chairman of United Jewish Ap­peal and president of the Supreme Masonic Lodge of B'Nai B'Rith. Philip Morris Klutznick joined the Department of Jus­tice in 1935 to set up the special Zionist secret cell "nesher" which later took over the entire department. A partner of investment bankers Salomon Bros., he was president of the World Jewish Congress and national president of B'Nai B'Rith. [H: I simply can't pass this without noting as a reminder to you readers of CONTACT that Salomon Brothers was also one of the involved parties in Ekkers' property confiscation.] After serving as director of the National Federal Public Housing Project, he amassed a fortune in real estate. These groups are featured in a definitive work by researcher Laird Wilcox, HATE GROUPS IN AMERICA , a Record of Bigotry and Violence, the Anti-Defamation League of B'Nai B'Rith", 1984.

23.) Defendants' criminal activities have been headlines for many months, when officials discovered that the ADL had paid police officials for many thousands of documents stolen from police files to augment ADL files in San Francisco. Tom Gerard of the CIA and a skilled double agent, Roy Buillock, had looted police files for the ADL.

24.) The last survivor of the J. Edgar Hoover stalwarts at the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Buck Revell, boasted at a Houston Hate Crimes Conference, (sponsored by the ADL), Oct. 16, 1993 that it has long been FBI policy to encourage the ADL to spy on Americans both as individuals and as organiza­tions. Defendants' longtime subversion of the FBI (ostensibly a national crime fighting force) came about through defendants close Mafia connections. The Mafia gave J. Edgar Hoover, di­rector of the FBI, a free suite each winter at the Mafia winter headquarters in Miami, the Roney Plaza Hotel. Hidden cameras then photographed Hoover and his longtime consort, Clyde Tol­son, in indelicate positions. The film was turned over to Mafia boss Meyer Lansky, one of defendant's biggest contributors. Lansky and defendant now blackmailed Hoover into doing any­thing they demanded. Defendant also subverted the entire De­partment of Justice, using it to prosecute chosen victims. The present Attorney General is controlled by the usual "panama", that is, possession of scandalous material.

25.) With such power over Director Hoover, defendant used the FBI in harassment of plaintiff as their agents. In 1959, Alex Rosen, Special Assistant Director of the FBI for Jewish Affairs, conspired with Special Agent in Charge of the Chicago office, Auerback, to secretly have plaintiff committed to a mental in­stitution. Forty pages of official FBI documents are reproduced in A WRIT FOR MARTYRS by Eustace Mullins, O.T.U. Christ Church, 1985, documenting this plot. Defendant had the FBI keep plaintiff under daily surveillance for thirty-three years, amassing eight hundred pages of information. Plaintiff was never arrested or charged with anything. This was part of a long list of defendant's "Special Actions" to destroy plaintiff. Defendant's long association with such criminal groups as the Mafia, Mossad and other international criminal groups qualifies this action under the Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organiza­tions Act by their established pattern of behavior towards plain­tiff under USC 18-1961, act or threat of murder, arson; USC 18-1952 relating to racketeering, USC 18-1963, criminal penalties relating thereto; USC 18-1961, notes 15,17,19, illegitimate associations; note 117, murder; note 43, overt act; note 51 con­spiracy; note 110, conspiracy as a predicate act; USC 18-1963, property is forfeit to the United States, assets to be seized, puni­tive damages. Hate Crimes Statistic Act USC 28-534, an action which creates anger, fear, alarm or resentment based upon racial, ethnic, gender or religious bias with conduct designed solely to threaten, terrorize or injure others. Exhibit C.

26.) Defendant's criminal reputation was noted by Dr. Abdul Alim Muhammad, addressing the Schiller Club at Howard Uni­versity, Washington, D.C. Sept. 16, 1992 as follows:

"The Anti-Defamation League wants to lynch black people. They're for you only if you are a pagan, an ignorant person, but not if you are truly a Jew, or a Christian, or a Muslim." Dr. Muhammad is one of the most respected physicians in Wash­ington, a fact recognized by the Mayor, Sharon Pratt Kelly, when she proclaimed July 11, 1992 as "Abdul Alim Muhammad Day".

27.) The New Federalist newspaper in Washington D.C. headlined the following, "WASHINGTON PRESS CONFER­ENCE DENOUNCES THE ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE AS GANGSTERS. The Anti-Defamation League of B'Nai B'Rith, notorious for its defense of the international drug cartel, and its smearing of political enemies as 'anti-Semites' was de­nounced at a press conference here as having nothing to do with civil rights, but as being a gangster organization with political motives which should be treated as such. At the press confer­ence, Dr. Muhammad rejected charges that he and the Nation of Islam are Anti-Semitic, and said that the slanders emanate from the World Jewish Congress meeting in Brussels, Belgium. Lawrence Freeman outlined the history of the Anti-Defamation League. 'The ADL was funded in the early part of this century as a public relations front for the Jewish branch of organized criminals. Many of Meyer Lansky's top lieutenants were al­ways among the ADL's biggest contributors. In 1985, the ADL gave its Torch of Liberty to gangster Moe Dalitz, a big shot in the National Crime Syndicate and a close ally of Meyer Lansky.

It is high time that people stop cowering to the ADL for fear of being called Anti-Semitic. It is a bunch of gangsters tied into organized crime and the international drug trade.'"

28.) Plaintiff quotes the following description of defendant from The Campaigner, Dec., 1978, the special issue, "Zionism is not Judaism", page 21.

"The B'Nai B'Rith was a British Intelligence cult dedicated to the destruction of the American Republic. It was an arm of British Intelligence with that chartered purpose at the time of its founding in 1843, and remains so to this day. The founder of B'Nai B'Rith was Henry Lord Palmerston, then British Foreign Minister, who simultaneously created the international Zionist movement, in the period of 1843-1860. Zionism was only one of tens of cults created under Palmerston, some 'Jewish' and some 'Christian' in name, and spread across Europe and America as subversive arms of the British Empire. Each cult was modelled on the Ashmolean Scottish Rite of Freemasonry--of which Palmerston was Grand Master--itself modelled on Ptolemaic Egypt's death cult of Isis."

29.) Defendant not only qualifies to be charged under RICO but also under the statutes outlawing criminal syndicalism by its continuous association with other terrorist organizations, as follows:

"Corpus Juris Secundum 46 462b. Statutes against criminal syndicalism apply to corporations as well as to individuals organizing or belonging to criminal syndicalist society; evidence of the character and activities of other organizations with which the accused is affiliated is admissible."

"Corpus Juris Secundum 22 Criminal Law 185 (10): Conspiracy and Monopolies: Where the statute makes mere membership in an organization formed to promote syndicalism a crime, without an overt act, the offense is indictable in any county into which a member may go during the continuance of his membership, and this is true although such a member comes into a county involuntarily. People v. Johansen, 226 P 634, 66 C.A. 343."

"Corpus Juris Secundum 22A-Criminal Syndicalism; In a prosecution for being a member of an organization which teaches and abets criminal syndicalism, evidence of crimes committed by past or present members of the organization in their capacity as members is admissible to show its character. People v. LaRue 216 P 627 CA 276."

WHEREFORE, plaintiff s civil rights, freedom of speech, and family having been denied and injured by defendant, plaintiff subsequently suffering severe deprivation, emotional shock, intense mental stress, and placed in fear of his life over many years by defendant's incitement of hate crimes against him, plaintiff demands judgment against defendant in the sum of fifty million dollars, ($50,000,000.00) for defendant's knowing and willful acts to injure him, and punitive damages in the sum of fifty million dollars, ($50,000,000.00) for defendant's malicious and intentional crimes and conspiracies to defame and injure plaintiff, and that plaintiff shall have such and other and further relief as the Court may deem just and proper, together with costs and disbursements of this actions.

30.) Plaintiff demands trial by jury.

By
    Respectfully submitted:

EUSTACE C. MULLINS

We have copies of the "attachments" but will not take the space to enter them herein.

This was filed December 7, 1993 at 3:17 P.M. and is listed as Civil Action No.: 93-2497.

All I can do is support Eustace and tell him that the Constitu­tional Law Center is gaining in strength and is becoming a rec­ognized and viable opponent by the would-be Kings and Con­stitutional rights destroyers. AND, the force of the readership of CONTACT is being read more than any other journal or paper in publication. The readers of this paper are now coming into realization in a major way that THEIR VOICE THROUGH THE PEN IS BEING HEARD--LOUDER THAN A AK-47 IN ISOLATED INSTANCES.

The effort, of course, is to disallow you "patriots" any assets with which to fight and, further, destroy your Constitutional Rights by disallowing your defending of self. Well, we shall see. What is going on with Eustace Mullins is the SAME thing going on with Ekkers, Russbacher--any of your patriots who have gone against the system in any way. However, trouble is brewing for these Zionist politicians, PAC's and groupies for they have overstepped their own boundaries and are being seen as that which they are--treasonists without moral asset and cor­rupt thugs and criminals. At some time, however, you must join hands and stand together as a "voice" and the sooner you do this, the sooner you can begin to reclaim your freedom--step by step.

S.Y. often wonders WHY she was drawn into our brotherhood of friends. I hope the connections are becoming a bit more clearly defined. This person is truly one of the most gracious and beautiful ladies (in every sense of the word meaning) in your citizenry. She has other places wherein she has offered service to our higher cause (which, precious one, is going to come together as a project, soon. Further, it appears we may be able to do it without your needing to take a winter journey to snow country until Spring and Summer come again. It is only the beginning so you who think you are old and dying (and it is fine with you)--FORGET IT, YOU HAVE ONLY JUST BE­GUN TO GAIN SUCCESS--DON'T BLOW IT NOW BY "CUTTING OUT" ON US. Old? Wait until you meet me--I AM OLD! You are but youngsters romping about in a game of "catch-up". The pieces will FIT if you will but effort to check out the picture.

You are blessed, Eustace, so just pursue your journey and TAKE GOD WITH YOU INTO THAT COURTROOM AT EVERY OCCASION--EVEN IN THE WRITTEN WORD--AND IT SHALL BE REMARKABLE AS TO THE AMOUNT OF GOOD YOU SHALL PRESENT. Note, I did not say "religion"--I said GOD! Remember, the very denial of your petition--speaks louder than any trumpet blasting away--and who knows, perhaps some day your voices will be heard and hon­ored. We can do nothing if SOMEONES OF YOU DO NOT STEP FORWARD AND MAKE THE EFFORT! If we may be of service--CALL.

PJ 85
    CHAPTER 6

DECEMBER 24, 1993
    Editor's note: CONTACT has been sent correspondence from former Judge, Jason G. Brent, now "Attorney at Law". This is a demand letter for "correction" of statements made in CONTACT regarding Mr. Brent. We will make every effort to properly correct any such statements with full apologies to Mr. Brent for ANY misrepresentation. We are a Nevada newspaper and are honored to find that there is such a reading audience in our neighboring State of California.
    I have requested full investigation of all material in this mat­ter, and may write a more comprehensive "correction" or "retraction" at such time as all documentation has been verified. Our full intent is to NEVER print anything that is not true--to the best of our ability. In addition, we will also print what is brought to us, if valid, even if personal in nature, involving any of our staff, writers, or contributors.
    I have asked Rick Martin to respond to this letter instead of going directly to Mr. and Mrs. Ekker so that there is less con­sideration of bias or prejudice presented due to personal in­volvement.
    To you readers who are not familiar with the connections or importance of these persons, I ask your forbearance. We shall further attempt to outline the full documentation of this matter at a later date so that we do not delay in responding properly to Former Judge Jason Brent.
    Why the representation of our paper in Tehachapi, Califor­nia? Because this is where the Ekkers moved to retire and enjoy family and friends. Mrs. Ekker is an internationally recog­nized writer and modern technology allows us the great privilege of rapid communication and diversification. Di­rectly below is a copy of the letter received from Mr. Brent. Following that letter is a response from Rick Martin, our lead Journalist, well recognized by all of our readers. He has been personally present at almost all of the court encounters and was, in fact, a focal point of one of Mr. Brent's pointed out­bursts in the courtroom.

--Dr. Edwin M. Young
    Editor-In-Chief
    QUOTING LETTER:

LAW OFFICES OF
    JASON G. BRENT
    21030 Mission Street
    Tehachapi, CA 93561
    (805) 823-1103
    FAX (805) 823-1104
    (800) 649-1103
    December 16, 1993

Contact, Inc.
    P.O. Box 27800
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89126

Gentlemen:

Please be advised that this letter is a demand for correction as required by the California Civil Code Section 48(a). You are hereby unconditionally requested to correct your libel of me as set forth in the November 30, 1993, issue of "Contact: The Phoenix Project".

1. You are unconditionally requested to correct Page 26 in that I never met nor spoke with George Green until December 6 or 7, 1993, and I was in no way involved with the purchase/sale of any property to the Church or to the Ekkers. Further, I do not have a "big ego mouth", and I am not interested in getting the Ekkers.

2. On Page 27, I never met Mr. Green, or had him do favors for me, or me favors for Mr. Green, until a short telephone conversation on December 6 or 7, 1993.

3. On Page 30, correct the statement that I am not Jewish--I am Jewish and I do support Jewish causes. Further, correct the statement that I openly slandered and insulted the Ekkers on the record. Also on Page 30, correct the innuendo that the Court record is missing because something improper was done. In Municipal Court there isn't a court reporter for almost all of the proceedings and, therefore, there would be no record of what transpired. Lastly, correct the statement that I was spurred on by Mr. Green.

4. Correct the statement on Page 31 that justice was obstructed by me or anyone else.

5. Correct the misstatement that I have spread the word from "Bakersfield racetrack buddies" to the whole elite of the town-ship.

6. Correct the statement on Page 62 that I have told people that I have the power to destroy the Ekkers.

Sincerely yours,

/s/ Jason G. Brent

JASON G. BRENT

JGB:des

Jason G. Brent
    ATTORNEY AT LAW
    END OF QUOTING LETTER

RESPONSE
    Editor's note: Firstly, in keeping with the rules of the "controlled media" and in an effort to meet demands--we stand corrected" in each and every instance. We will, however, re-quire that Rick Martin respond in comprehensive detail on each allegation presented here, as "unconditionally requested" by Mr. Brent. Since the letter bore a signature we must assume that the letter is, indeed, from Mr. Brent.
    The allegations will be responded to in the order presented, hopefully without repeating. We ask that you refer to the above copy.
    -- Dr. Edwin M. Young
    Editor-In-Chief
    IN RESPONSE TO
    JASON G. BRENT
    12/24/93 RICK MARTIN
    [Editor's note: As you CONTACT and JOURNAL readers are well aware, Rick Martin is Senior CONTACT Staff Writer, Independent Investigative Reporter, Journalist and Correspondent, both Foreign and Domestic, and he is recognized as an Authorized Press Personnel in all public forums of court, media and press. --E. Y.]
    TO: CONTACT AND TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

RE: PUBLIC STATEMENT IN THE MATTER OF CONTACT AS REGARDS JASON G. BRENT.

STATEMENT, MADE UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, THIS 24TH DAY OF DECEMBER, 1993.

I, being of sound Mind and fully aware, by personal observation and participation, in the matters in question, do hereby comment for the clarification of the CONTACT readers as to the demands of Former Judge Jason Brent. I shall, therefore, attempt to clarify reasons for having made statements which Mr. Brent now considers to be libelous.
    1. If you, Mr. Brent have "never met nor spoke with George Green until December 6 or 7, 1993...." then you shall have to take up that issue directly with George Green. He has told "everybody" (his favorite inclusive statement) that he has been working directly with you and has, in fact, sent parties to you for legal opposition to "close" the Phoenix Institute and "pull down" the Ekkers AND the Institute. There are several names which may be familiar to you: John and Eleanor Schroepfer, Raymond Clark and LEON FORT and friend, Anne Beam. These people were in your office and Mr. Fort tells Mr. Green that you continue to ask about the "case". Mr. Schroepfer states that George Green "insisted we go to Jason Brent for legal ac­tion because he knows all about those people and the whole thing." If you have no memory of these incidents then we have to assume lapse of memory and will surely be happy to correct such misperceptions. However, we get almost daily word of the fact that Mr. Green continues to state that you and he are work­ing co-venturers in this matter.
    His more recent statements are regarding your participation in obtaining legal counsel in Las Vegas in conjunction with Luke Perry to "pull down, shut down and wipe out the whole bunch"--for libel upon his person. This includes the Phoenix Institute for Research and Education, a solid Nevada Corporation; CONTACT, a recognized State of Nevada Corporation and pub­lication. The list of various and sundry other parties and corpo­rations increases with each "telling" by Mr. Green.
    Whether or not you are aligned with Mr. Green, it does seem quite coincidental and circumstantial that when Mr. Green took over $350,000 (gold coins) and absconded with them, along with other property and unknown amounts of other gold stashes belonging to the "Institute" and did, in fact, bury the "loot" in his backyard in Nevada, near Carson City, the Sheriffs depart­ment in Tehachapi REFUSED to become "involved" due to be­ing "told" by "someone" that it was not worthy of investigation or charge.
    We DO find it interesting that the SAME law enforcement authorities who refused to even "check into" the theft of nearly half a million dollars now bring CRIMINAL charges of trespass against the parties involved (namely the Ekkers) as stewards of that missing gold. The trespass CRIMINAL charges and arrest warrant were served IN PUBLIC AT A MEETING. The Ekkers have a legal easement on that property; they have per­sisted in trying to get the "Criminal" charge changed to its proper jurisdiction as a "Civil" matter (but to no avail). The le­gal prosecutors (paid for by we-the-people) refuse to vacate the charges EVEN IF THE LOT IS PURCHASED. The lot is vacant and has been used by the neighborhood since long before Ekkers moved to Tehachapi. This is too detailed to bore our readers at this time.
    It is also interesting that Mr. Green always brings your name, Mr. Brent, into his defense as he speaks to ones all around the country, with "not to worry, I have...."
    I am, now, however, requesting to know WHY you were in communication with Mr. Green in early December (now). Are we left to assume his statements regarding charges and legal ac­tion in Las Vegas are valid and Mr. Green has been offering "truth" of his connections prior to now?
    You state that you do not have a "big ego mouth". I find that interesting, to say the least, since you, yourself, at campaign interviews for "re-election to the Bench" did in fact state that "I have a booming voice I like to use to intimidate...." I would also refer to an article in the paper, The Tehachapi News, in which a gentleman from Ridgecrest said the following: "During my 10-year tenure as the Deputy Probation Officer to the East Kern Municipal Courts I was in the courtroom on countless oc­casions. My experiences with Judge Brent indicate that his ac­tions in the above case were not an aberration. I have heard him threaten to hit a prosecutor of another sex case, shout at and intimidate Small Claims litigants, and belittle and demean Court Clerks in open courtroom...." AND:
    "....Nobody was left in doubt as to Judge Brent's stand on gun control, however. After stating that he carries a gun him­self, that he owns numerous guns, and that he has a semi-auto­matic that would wipe us (the spectators) out in a moment, he simply stated, 'I don't believe in it (gun control)'...."
    I also was privy to a conversation with someone in Tehachapi who laughed and said, "I asked Brent about his business now that he isn't any longer Judge," and he laughed and responded, "Oh, pretty good, I am just spending my time undoing what I sent people up for." This may be an ill-quoted statement as to total accuracy of wording and we also understand it was proba­bly an attempt at humor. I would guess that it is more humor­ous to anyone who WAS NOT "SENT UP" in the first place.
    By the way, as to re-election. Ekkers' own attorney said that YOU, Mr. Brent, said that you fully blamed Ekkers for failure of your re-election. Well, that seems unfair since I WAS PRESENT when Mr. Ekker, as President of the Golden Hills Prop­erty Owner's Association (yes, he did actually at one time have the property), introduced your opponent at a meeting called for the purpose of meeting the "opposing" candidates. Your wife, Mrs. Brent, took the floor and blasted Mr. Ekker IN PUBLIC about your not having been invited also. She shouted that the reason Jason Brent was not present for equal time was that "he had ruled against Ekkers in a case." Mr. Ekker didn't even know who was speaking. This was a local meeting and Mrs. Brent could be considered an intruder, by all definition, being from Stallion Springs and this being a local property owner's meeting. The "Board" had decided which speakers to invite, Mr. Ekker was only hosting the meeting.
    Again, in Mojave, the Ekkers and several of us friends, went to an open dinner meeting wherein there would be Jason Brent and Mr. Quinlen speaking as candidates. Neither the Ekkers nor any of us had ever laid eyes on Mr. Quinlen but were un­fortunate (in retrospect) to sit near his family at dinner. During the speech by you, Mr. Brent, you turned to the Ekkers and an­nounced that you had never "lost an appeal". (The Ekkers had a legal appeal regarding your lack of allowing a "hearing" and you lost that one.)
    As for "getting the Ekkers", it has not been such a long time that you wrote an Editorial Letter stating that in all of your ex­perience at law, you had never witnessed people who could so manipulate the judicial system as the Ekkers. Manipulate? The System? The Ekkers have struggled against all odds through every court in the area, against the Savings and Loan, YOU, and finally had their home confiscated by the Resolution Trust Corporation while still in litigation, the property sold right out from under them--and YOU call this "manipulation of the sys­tem"?? You told the Ekkers, in 1988, not to come back to court without a lawyer and to file new documents properly and you would give them five days to do so--ON NEW YEAR'S WEEKEND!!! Gosh, as a public servant, how helpful can you be?
    The interesting thing is that the Ekkers were supposed to be finalizing and receiving full funding for a "fabrication" business in Tehachapi--for $33 million. I know, because I had put the package together, MYSELF. YOU nor Mr. Horn, the opposing attorney, would give a "continuance" for the necessary trip to consummate and close the project funding contract. It was mandatory to settle by year's end and in the process we missed the funding. My partners and myself lost over $600,000 per­sonally, in commissions, for Ekkers' inability to perform. There are other parties (local) who can verify this matter for there is an outstanding judgement settlement still against the Ekkers for this failure to perform. This did not, I must admit, Sir, endear you to me, as well as other reasons which I will cover momentarily. However, in the wisdom gained through years of experience, I would never make such statements with­out documentation, nor will I sit still with my reputation as a Journalist on the line while you work to discredit me as well as others involved.
    Further, as to "getting the Ekkers". It seems that you have spoken far and wide, even in the newspapers with interviews in which you blast both the CONTACT and the Ekkers as well as myself. I believe the documents speak for themselves as to va­lidity of your intent. If we have mis-reported your words as to exactness, we apologize and would correct said statement if you will state what you "actually" did say and give us a FULL DIS­CLOSURE OF YOUR INVOLVEMENT WITH THE MORE RECENT HAPPENINGS INVOLVING OUR PAPER, THE INSTITUTE AND THE EKKERS! We are "told" it is quite interesting and Mr. Green tells "everyone" (his words) of your involvement and how "helpful" you have been. Again, if "he" is not being fully truthful, that is not our responsibility and we therefore ask that YOU take it up with HIM.
    Number two (2) STRIKES ME AS VERY INTEREST­ING, INDEED. "On Page 27, I never met Mr. Green, or had him do favors for me, or me favors for Mr. Green, UNTIL A SHORT TELEPHONE CONVERSATION ON DECEMBER 6 OR 7, 1993.Oops!! Perhaps you would share with us what "until" means? It would seem that the "protest" is self-evident and as a "lawyer/Judge" I would think you would note as much.
    3. Well, I suppose I will graciously retract any such accusa­tion as your not being a Jew. The expressed requirements for anyone as to being Jewish in qualification is "anyone who says he is a Jew!" Yes, we also know that you SUPPORT Jewish "causes". We note that you even advertised to gather Jews into a group in the community for the purpose of SUPPORTING JEWISH CAUSES. We are left to consider, since the Ekkers are affiliated with Christian belief, although they belong to NO CHURCH, NO DOCTRINE, OR GROUP, how it would be received if they ADVERTISED IN THE PAPER FOR ONES TO COME JOIN THEIR SUPPORT OF CAUSES GROUP?
    Could your pique have anything to do with Mrs. Ekker's writings about possible inaccuracies in the Jewish presentation of the Holocaust and the claim by yourself and others as to their being Anti-Semitic? Sir, you are NOT Semitic! I accept that you may well be acclaimed and self-styled "Jewish"--but you are. NOT a Semite. Semites come from the lineage of Shem (originally known as Shemites)--your own claimed people DO NOT come from that lineage ANY WAY you describe it. I suggest you read your own Encyclopedia Judaica. The "term" "JEW" was not originated until somewhere in the late 1700s and, therefore, "Jew" was an unknown word until the eighteenth century. Perhaps what you are referring to in your objections is your recognition of Zionism as related to the New World Order--or, perhaps, a statement of your "anti-christ" position in political stance? We know wherein Mr. Green(berg?) fits but we have no wish to annoy you at all about this, or anything. Therefore, I unequivocally correct the statement in error: Mr. Brent is a Jew.
    I would point out, however, that in being so adamant about "being a Jew" points up some interesting possibilities such as the religious oaths taken in that participation. This is of particular interest since it would seem to me, a simple citizen under the Constitution of the United States of America--that "something" is wrong here--especially as befits an honorable Judge and Lawyer who acclaims and causes ones to make "oaths" unto truth, constantly. I would share a brief portion of a historical document: FACTS ARE FACTS, a lengthy letter by Benjamin H. Freedman (A Jew, although not self-styled nor so-called) to Dr. David Goldstein (a well-known Jew, self-styled and so-called); this letter is dated October 10,1954. This is, however, America in which, according to our Constitution, we have rights to practice religious beliefs and speech in FREEDOM. Why do not Christians and other denominations have the SAME RIGHTS as do the JEWS who are neither a religion or a race, but USE BOTH as a badge to attain rights that no other citizens may hold?

QUOTING:

THE MODERN JEW IS THE
    PRODUCT OF THE TALMUD
    To the average Christian the word "Talmud" is just another word associated by them with the form of religious worship practiced in their synagogues by so-called or self-styled "Jews". Many Christians have never heard of the Talmud. Very few Christians [or other doctrines] are informed on the contents of the Talmud. Some may believe the Talmud to be an integral part of the religious worship known to them as "Judaism". It suggests a sort of bible or religious text book. It is classed as a spiritual manual. But otherwise few if any Christians have an understanding of the contents of the Talmud and what it means in the daily lives of so-called or self-styled "Jews". As an illustration, my dear Dr. Goldstein, how many Christians have any conception of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer recited in synagogues on the Day of Atonement?
    In Volume VIII of the Jewish Encyclopedia on page 539 found in the Library of Congress, the New York Public Library and libraries of all leading cities, will be found the official translation into English of the prayer known as the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer. It is the prologue of the Day of Atonement services in the synagogues. It is recited three times by the standing congregation in concert with chanting rabbis at the altar. After the recital of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer the Day of Atonement religious ceremonies follow immediately. The Day of Atonement religious observances are the highest HOLY DAYS of so-called or self-styled "Jews" and are celebrated as such throughout the world. The official translation into English of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer follows:

"ALL VOWS, OBLIGATIONS, OATHS, ANATHEMAS, WHETHER CALLED 'KONAM', 'KONAS' , OR BY ANY OTHER NAME, WHICH WE MAY VOW, OR SWEAR, OR PLEDGE, OR WHEREBY WE MAY BE BOUND, FROM THIS DAY OF ATONEMENT UNTO THE NEXT, (WHOSE HAPPY COMING WE AWAIT), WE DO RE­PENT. MAY THEY BE DEEMED ABSOLVED, FOR­GIVEN. ANNULLED, AND VOID AND MADE OF NO EFFECT. THEY SHALL NOT BIND US NOR HAVE POWER OVER US. THE VOWS SHALL NOT BE RECKONED VOWS; THE OBLIGATIONS SHALL NOT BE OBLIGATORY; NOR THE OATHS BE OATHS."

The implications, inferences and innuendoes of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer are referred to in the Talmud in the Book of Nedarim, 23a-23b as follows:

(Book) "And he who desires that NONE OF HIS VOWS MADE DURING THE YEAR SHALL BE VALID, LET HEM STAND AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR AND DECLARE: "EVERY VOW WHICH I MAY MAKE IN THE FUTURE SHALL BE NULL" (1). (His vows are then INVALID, providing that he re­members this at the time of the vow.)
    (Footnotes): "(1) This may have provided a support for the custom of reciting Kol Nidre (a formula for dispensa­tion of vows) prior to the Evening Service of the Day of Atonement (Ran).... Though the beginning of the year (New Year) is mentioned here, the Day of Atonement was probably chosen on account of its great solemnity. But Kol Nidre as a part of the ritual IS LATER THAN THE TALMUD, and, as seen from the following state­ment of R. Huna B. Hinene, THE LAW OF RE­VOCATION IN ADVANCE WAS NOT MADE PUB­LIC.

The greatest study of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer was made by the eminent psycho-analyst Professor Theodor Reik, the celebrated pupil of the famous Dr. Sigmund Freud. The analysis of the historic, religious and psychological background of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer by Professor Reik pre­sents the Talmud in its true perspective. This important study is contained in Professor Reik's "The Ritual, Psycho-Analytical Studies". In the chapter on the Talmud, on page 168, Professor Reik states:

"THE TEXT WAS TO EFFECT THAT ALL OATHS WHICH BELIEVERS TAKE BETWEEN ONE DAY OF ATONEMENT AND THE NEXT DAY OF ATONEMENT ARE DECLARED INVALID."

Before explaining to you how the present wording of the Kol Nidre (All Vows) prayer was introduced into the Day of Atone­ment synagogue ceremonies, my dear Dr. Goldstein, I would like to quote a passage to you from the Universal Jewish Ency­clopedia. The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia confirms the fact that the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer has no spiritual value as might be believed because it is recited in synagogues on the Day of Atonement as the prologue of religious ceremonies which follow it. The secular significance of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer is indicated forcefully by the analysis in the Universal Jewish Encyclopedia. In Volume VI, on page 441, it states:

"The Kol Nidre has nothing whatever to do with the actual idea of the Day of Atonement.... it attained to ex­traordinary solemnity and popularity by reason of the fact that it was the FIRST PRAYER RECITED ON THIS HOLIEST OF DAYS."
    My dear Dr. Goldstein, prepare for the shock of your life. Compelled by what, you have now read here about the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer you must be shocked to learn that many Christian churches actually "pealed their bells" on the Day of Atonement in celebration of that holy day for so-called or self-styled "Jews". How stupid can the Christian clergy get? From what I have learned after a cursory inquiry I am unable to say whether it was a case of stupidity or cupidity. With what you already know, together with what you will additionally know before you finish this letter, you will be able to judge for yourself whether it was stupidity or cupidity. There is not one single fact in this entire letter which every graduate of a theo­logical seminary did not have the opportunity to learn.

The following news item was featured in the New York World Telegram on October 7th only a few days ago [1954]. Under a prominent headline "JEWISH HOLIDAYS TO END AT SUN­DOWN" the New York World Telegram gave great prominence to the following.

Synagogues and temples throughout the city were crowded yesterday as the 24 hour fast began. Dr. Nor­man Salit, head of the Synagogue Council of America, representing the three major Jewish bodies, had called on other faiths TO JOIN THE FAST.... Cutting across reli­gious lines, MANY PROTESTANT CHURCHES IN THE CITY PEALED THEIR BELLS LAST NIGHT TO SOUND THE KOL NIDRE, TRADITIONAL MELODY USED AT THE START OF YOM KIPPUR. THE GESTURE OF GOOD-WILL WAS RECOM­MENDED BY THE MANHATTAN OFFICE OF THE PROTESTANT COUNCIL."

That just about "tops" anything I have ever had come to my attention revealing the ignorance and indifference of the Chris­tian clergy to the hazards today facing the Christian faith. From my personal contacts with the Manhattan Office of the Protes­tant Council in the recent past I hold out very little hope for any constructive contribution they can make to the common defense of the Christian faith against its dedicated enemies. In each in­stance they buckled under the "pressure" exerted upon them by the "contacts" for so-called or self-styled "Jews" . If it was not so tragic it would be comic. It was a joke indeed but the joke was on the Christian clergy. Ye Gods! Many Christian churches "pealed their bells", as the Protestant Council reports the event, "TO SO TRADITIONALNAL MELODY USED AT THE START OF YOM KIPPUR". Just where does betrayal of a trust and breach of faith begin?
    The present wording of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer dates from the 11th century. A political reversal in Eastern Eu­rope compelled the so-called or self-styled "Jews" in Eastern Europe to adopt the present wording of the "Kol Nidre"
    Vows) prayer. That story involves the history of the so-called or self-styled "Jews" in Eastern Europe. Before relating here as briefly as possible the history of the so-called or self-styled "Jews" of Eastern Europe I would like to quote here another short passage from the Jewish Encyclopedia. In analyzing the course of history which resulted in the present wording of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer the Jewish Encyclopedia in Volume VII, on page 540, states:

"AN IMPORTANT ALTERATION IN THE WORD­ING OF THE 'KOL NIDRE' WAS MADE BY RASHI'S SON-IN-LAW, MEIR BEN SAMUEL, WHO CHANGED THE ORIGINAL PHRASE 'FROM THE LAST DAY OF ATONEMENT TO THIS ONE' to 'FROM THIS DAY OF ATONEMENT UNTIL THE NEXT' ."

You will agree, my dear Dr. Goldstein, that Meir ben Samuel knew what he was doing. The wording of that altered ver­sion of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer makes the RECITAL OF THE PRAYER A RELEASE DURING THE COMING YEAR FROM ANY OBLIGATION TO RE­SPECT ANY OATH, VOW OR PLEDGE MADE DURING THE COMING YEAR. LIKE ANY ONE-YEAR LICENSE OBTAINED FROM THE FEDERAL, STATE OR MUNIC­IPAL GOVERNMENTS, THE ALTERED VERSION OF THE "KOL NIDRE" PRAYER EXTENDS IMMUNITY IN ADVANCE FOR ONE YEAR ONLY. "KOL NIDRE" PRAYER EXTENDS IMMUNITY IN ADVANCE FOR ONE YEAR FROM ALL OBLIGATIONS TO OBSERVE THE TERMS OF OATHS. VOWS AND PLEDGES MADE IN THE YEAR FOLLOWING THE DATE OF THE DAY OF ATONEMENT WHEN THE PRAYER WAS RECITED. Each year, however, it becomes necessary to renew this "license" which automatically revokes IN ADVANCE any oath, vow or pledge made during the next twelve months., by again ap­pearing in a synagogue or elsewhere, on the next Day of Atonement and reciting the Kol Nidre PRAYER again....

END OF QUOTING

Mr. Brent, it would seem a disservice to do other than point out to you the serious implications of your religion as a direct conflict of interest to a court of law in which the Oath of Truth and upholding of the Laws of the Land are the point. Since this is THE most important prayer and the FIRST recited on the Day of Atonement in YOUR FAITH, it annoys me that you would accuse US of making erroneous statements.
    I, Rick Martin, am, as are both Mr. and Mrs. Ekker, MIN­ISTERS, ORDAINED IN THE BODY OF CHRIST--card car­rying, if you will. We are certified, legal and serving, holders of Doctorates of Divinity. We hold no prejudice nor bias for or against your beliefs--but do take exception to such oaths against keeping oaths as stated, PREDOMINANTLY and FIRST, IN YOUR RELIGION.
    I believe, and would fight Constitutionally, for YOUR RIGHT to practice your religion as you see fit in open freedom--I do, however, take exception that you would use such oaths to practice your claim as a fair judicial servant of the People in the highest seats of the judicial system. This OATH "KOL NIDRE" IS OPEN LICENSE TO LIE, CHEAT, STEAL AND BREAK EVERY RULE AND REGULATION AND YES, INDEED, I MOST STRENUOUSLY OBJECT.
    Now, as to the next: "...correct the statement that I openly slandered and insulted the Ekkers on record. Also on Page 30, correct the innuendo that the Court record is missing because something improper was done. In Municipal Court there isn't a court reporter for almost all of the proceedings and, therefore, there would be no record of what transpired."
    Judge Brent, YOU KNOW that you did this--of all things in point--you know you did this one! There were at least 15 wit­nesses present in the courtroom and I will be most happy to re­fresh your memory of this little fiasco of "booming voice" of intimidation!
    You entered the Bench and stated that you had made your de­cision and "would hear no facts" in the matter. In fact you would not HEAR THE MATTER. There was no court reporter present so A TAPE RECORDER WAS SET UP IN FRONT OF GOD AND EVERYBODY PRESENT AND PLACED ON THE BENCH IN FRONT OF YOU--RECORDING EVERY­THING YOU SAID. We, I was present and referred to by you, sat stunned as you continued the abusive language while refusing to allow hearing from anyone on Ekkers' behalf--including their attorney who continued to "try" to speak.
    You concluded your statesmanlike oratory by calling the Ekkers flakes and dead-beats. You accused them of simply trying to rip-off Santa Barbara Savings and Loan; you said they couldn't afford such property at any rate and "nobody" can get away without paying mortgage and/or rent. (Interesting concept since they would owe NEITHER if there had been the lawful sale as advertised TO THEM and handled according TO IN­STRUCTIONS BY THAT VERY SAVINGS AND LOAN.) You further said that you did not believe that there was a lender of funds and, further, you didn't "believe there was anyone such as Rick Martin". Well, I think it is interesting that the "opposition" did in fact locate the attorney of the funder (and have said nothing further about Ekkers having no funds with which to purchase at the advertised public auction) AND I, Rick Martin, am right here--alive and well and obviously in your dis­favor--AGAIN! Oh, you said a lot more while everyone sat in stunned silence in disbelief as you all but threw us all out of the courtroom.
    Then what happened? The parties involved went to the court to get copies of the tape in point. Oh, there WAS a tape, Sir. The Clerks had seen the tape and at least two copies of it. There was a listing in the file of the tape and two copies of it, etc. BUT NO TAPES--NOWHERE--NOHOW!
    Next, some weeks later, the Ekkers received a "bill" from their lawyer from the firm of Bunker, etc. and Mr. Hornback, their attorney--FOR' A "RECONSTRUCTION" HEARING. Since this was not known to them, they inquired as to what was "this"? Mr. Hornback told them that YOU had summoned Mr. Horn and himself to "reconstruct" the hearing as it took place since "records seemed to be missing". EKKERS WERE NEVER NOTIFIED OF THIS "RECONSTRUCTION". So, Mr. Ekker said to his attorney: "You did get it all on record, then, didn't you?" Mr. Hornback fidgeted and stammered and said, "...well, no, not exactly--I had to sign a document that said we were all 'heard' and all mention of statements were deleted." Mr. Ekker said: "That is perjury and I hold you responsible, Mr. Hornback, for misconduct." Shortly thereafter the lawfirm withdrew from the Ekkers' case.
    There WAS a record of what transpired that day in court-- AND "SOMEONE" REMOVED THAT RECORD. It is KNOWN that Mr. Horn removed "things" from the file as he was SEEN DOING SO IN JUDGE RANDALL'S COURT IN BAKERSFIELD.
    I am quite sure, now, Sir, that there no longer is a "record" of what transpired in that courtroom, BUT THERE ARE AT LEAST A DOZEN WITNESSES TO THE SCENE SO I WOULD BEG TO DIFFER IN THAT YOU PROBABLY MEAN, "THERE IS NO REMAINING 'OFFICIAL' RECORD OF THAT WHICH DID, IN ACTUALITY, TRANSPIRE."
    Your next demand, "...Lastly, correct the statement that I was spurred on by Mr. Green." I would assume you to know that better than do I so I shall have to assume that you needed no "spurring" on by anyone other than self and perhaps it was more Mr. Horn who spurred you on at the time of the events than George Green. Perhaps you need no "spurring on" with help at any circumstance.
    4. I guess I also have to defer to your demand to correct the statement "that justice was obstructed by me or anyone else" and quiet myself. There was NO JUSTICE, so to have it "obstructed" is perhaps a legal term that should have "avoided". I would, therefore, correct the item to read that there was "NO JUSTICE" and forget the "obstruction".
    5. I find this one most interesting of ALL. "Correct the misstatement that I have spread the word from 'Bakersfield race-track buddies' to the whole elite of the township." Well, there are only self-styled "Elite" in our village so I retract that "accusation". HOWEVER, I am "the horse's mouth" once again. We have on two occasions had DIRECT word FROM YOU (OR CLAIMED TO BE FROM YOU) about the Ekkers. Once on a golf-course ones of our "so-called" group, which is not, were told to "stay away from the Ekkers because it is dangerous to even be near them or their property and they are going to be 'run out of town' by a group headed by Judge Brent." And, on a day when MY MOTHER, was at a "racetrack" in Bakersfield, a man approached MY MOTHER and said, "I know you--aren't you one of those 'attached' some way to the 'Phoenix' group?" My Mother was stunned by the encounter and said, "No, there is no such group but I do some part-time editing and know the people to whom you must be referring." The man continued, "Well, you better watch out because those people are going to be taken out or run out of town--soon."
    My Mother was terrified, Mr. Brent. Now, again, I only have it second-hand but my mother does not take the Kol Nidre, so I have no reason to disbelieve her. Perhaps you just have friends who aren't. Again, I only print what is validated and if this is all figment of wild imaginings, I certainly stand corrected for we would not wish to blemish your credentials nor cause you difficulty among your friends in high places.
    Friends in high places? Oh, indeed, we KNOW that you got appointed to the Mojave Municipal Court by Governor Dukemajian, after your (ex)law firm of Shea and Gould put up campaign funds of at least (listed) $50,000 for him. We also know that Shea and Gould were large owners of Santa Barbara Savings and Loan Association who carried the notes on the Ekkers' property. We also KNOW that when the RTC took over--NOTHING CHANGED in the Home Office of SBS except the ones there got a promotion and raise in salary while ALL legal counsel remained the same. We also have proof that there was no legal SALE of the property in which you would allow NO HEARING and, thus, it all flunks the sniff test.
    In view of all the evidence and documentation in the matter, to believe that George Green, admitted embezzler of nearly half a million dollars in gold (and maybe more), might well be "finally" speaking truth was too much to hope for, I guess.
    We are indeed sorry if we have caused you undue inconvenience in writing this demand notice. I would, however, defend myself and the CONTACT to the last sentence, Sir. We do not have you listed anywhere as a subscriber so we wonder whereby you come with this information?? We have far more readers locally in Nevada and elsewhere than from that small area of California. We simply find it interesting and thank you for your continued reading. Since early editions of CONTACT'S original predecessor, THE PHOENIX EXPRESS were actually ENTERED AS EVIDENCE IN COURT TO PROVE THE EKKERS WERE BIGOTS AND ANTI-SEMITES, WE HAVE TO ASSUME THAT MR. HORN AND YOURSELF HAVE BEEN ARDENT READERS FROM THE START OF OUR FIRST OFFERINGS. It did, however, at the time, seem quite strange since the first case was one of simple "Unlawful De­tainer" which should have taken less than 15 minutes to clear up in Court and, at the least, a "resale" set. To find it ongoing into its sixth YEAR is seemingly a BIT OUTRAGEOUS, Mr. Brent. Corrections?? I have a LOT TO BE CORRECTED but it is not within my error-making.
    We have a number of public documents, letters to the editors and articles on file. I shall not, however, release any pertinent case information either for or against YOU or Mr. Green. I am a bit shocked that you would see fit to "try" this in the press, even if our "press" is but a tiny and all but unheard voice in the wilderness. Mr. Green was able to conjure fully outrageous statements to utter into the ear of the Associated Press in cahoots with other n'er-do-wells. It is proving most embarrassing to those parties involved. I would suggest that you consider the possibilities of Mr. Green's ability to damage, very carefully--for the one he damages next may WELL BE YOU!
    As to your last demand: "Correct the statement on Page 62 that I have told people that I have the power to destroy the Ekkers." I can't do that. If YOU demand and state that this is untrue, I will allow it to show "correction"; however, this has been stated by so many people that I find it hard to believe that you did not "somehow suggest" such an inference. Perhaps ones just went about "saying" that you have the power to de­stroy the Ekkers and it came back to roost incorrectly. I apolo­gize if ones have misquoted you and I have somehow furthered such insinuation. I find it almost incredible to believe that such a vicious pair of old people reduced to public assistance could upset your apple-cart so completely. The funny thing is, "Judge" Brent, that these ones who are supposed to have cost you two elections--DIDN'T EVEN VOTE!
    I herein apologize to our readers and most especially to our staff and Editor, for bringing such affront to this paper. How­ever, I stand on the record and under OATH (for I do NOT take the Kol Nidre) that the above information is true and accurate and first-hand--to the very best of my ability to reconstruct. I, further, take this oath under penalty of perjury that my state­ments are true and accurate to the very best of my ability. It is obvious from your letter that there is great discrepancy between what you state and that which Mr. Green is "telling everybody" (his favorite phrase). I am a Journalist and confirm my infor­mation and resources.
    As a servant unto GOD I stand in that Lighted Truth and do not "cop out" by confusion of religious permission to lie, cheat, steal and break vows. This in itself is in no way to be construed as an accusation. I only express that which you have demanded as to your "Jewishness" and goal of support to "Jewish 'causes". It seems hard to have one without the other, i.e., Kol Nidre!
    You also said on that "infamous day of missing records" something about the Ekkers having "....a Nevada corporation and we all know what that means....!!" What does that mean, your Honor?? The one they HAD was bankrupted due to local wind-business downfall. You have put down the Ekkers from onset, Sir, and it is KNOWN all around the town and through the papers. I wonder if you realize, Sir, that Mr. Ekker was a high executive in Transamerica Corporation; and, as well, in the wind business, he represented George Sharffenberger (surely you know him since he was one of the most well-paid corporate executives in the U.S., as CEO of City Investing).
    I do not believe that the Ekkers did anything to bring your wrath upon them. They even thought you were on their side, and with naive compassion commented to one of the clerks that first day of court, "You must be proud to work for him (Brent)." The stunned silence which confronted them is now far more easily understood for the indication is that you actually abused the clerks and I personally witnessed you heaping abuse, with Mr. Horn, upon them for "losing" documents. We now KNOW that the documents in point resided ultimately in Mr. Horn's private briefcase.
    I guess this was not exactly what I would have wanted to do on Christmas Eve, but perhaps Christ might have a bit of visi­bility herein for our staff who are appalled over this confronta­tion and demand from you, Mr. Brent. I guess it all is testing my metal as a Christian, Sir, and for that I most certainly thank you.
    -- Dr. Rick Martin

주제글 정보