PJ 82
CHAPTER 11

REC #2 HATONN

SUN., NOV. 14, 1993 10:40 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 090

SUN., NOVEMBER 14, 1993

FIRST SNOWFALL

Dharma came to me, to write this day, in tears. She looked out this morning and the world was covered in snow--when she had just planted her marigolds from the pots sitting since spring. "Where has it gone, Father? Where has my life gone? There is no separation of hours, days, weeks, months or years! I re­member no birthdays, special days and I have no energy left to deal with again a holiday season lost in the fleeting moments of tradition. Where has it gone, Father"?

For you who attend our work--there IS NO TIME, NO SPACE--JUST EXPRESSION OF THAT WHICH WE MUST ATTEND. The seasons pass unseen, the memories fade of those things which seem to no longer have relevance. The work is filled with the contradiction of joy and total sadness as the awakening comes to each of you as to what has come to BE while you saw not save the "other" "things" of experience and the TRUTH was buried deeper and deeper into the hidden corners of your expression. The rude awak­ening always has to come, precious ones, it always HAS TO COME.

OTHER PEOPLE--OTHER PLACES
"But, Father, these things happen to other people in other places--this cannot be happening to ME or mine or my wonder­ful home and nation. These nightmares MUST be a figment of my mind gone mad", she says. No, love, they happen now to YOU and YOURS. The unimagined now happens in YOUR DOORYARD! Example after example in your own circumstance and daily evolvement proves it--the papers are filled with the deception and the hard hand of enforcers as they plunder and enslave you-the-people. It is no longer "other" people in "other" places.

Example: In this day's paper (local) read on Page 1, Sec. B. Bakersfield, Calif., Bakersfield Californian, Sunday, Nov. 14, 1993:

FEDERAL RAID LEAVES STORES EMPTY
The arrest of one partner leaves remaining jewelry stores' owners asking how they can stay afloat.

By Donald Goertzen.

DELANO--Joe and Mary Ellen Castro reopened their jewelry store this week after a raid by federal agents, but the shelves are about as empty as a baker in Moscow.

Stores they own in Wasco and Bakersfield with partner Manuel Ochoa, of Delano, remain closed.

On the morning of Nov. 3, federal agents from the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms and the Postal Inspection Service entered the Delano store. "I thought it was a robbery," said Mary Ellen Castro, who was alone in the store at the time.

The stores in Wasco and Bakersfield were raided the same day. Merchandise, including jewelry being sold on consignment and some watches in for repair, and financial records were confis­cated and the stores closed. Joe Castro was in the Wasco store while Ochoa was running the store in Bakersfield when the raids occurred.

"I was robbed six years ago and when those guys came in I thought it was a repeat", Ochoa said. "They could have exam­ined our books, but instead they took everything. I'm ruined now. I'm looking for work".

Meanwhile, federal charges of sending illegal drugs through the mail have been brought against Delano resident Carlito Velasco, an investor in Castro and Ochoa's business. Velasco is being held without bail in Fresno according to his attorney Harry Reynolds.

Joe Castro said that in the year he has done business with Ve­lasco, "I never learned his address". Although not sure of the exact amount of Velasco's investment in the store
--the records were confiscated--"it was less than 7 percent".

Ochoa said that Velasco and his two brothers have a total in­vestment in the business "of 20 percent, but I'm not sure how the three of them divide it up".
The three stores were part of the company, "CVO Jewelry", short for Castro, Velasco and Ochoa.

The search warrant, issued Nov. 1, named partner Carlito Ve­lasco and some of his relatives, but there was no mention of the Castros or Manuel Ochoa, a former Delano High School District Board member.

The warrant mentioned guns and explosives, and "....conspiracy to distribute controlled substances and/or launder money....".

Sgt. Jose Roman of the Delano Police Department said the ATF was in charge of the investigation and declined to comment fur­ther on the case.

ATF officials have also declined to comment.

Telephone calls made to the U.S. Attorney's office in Fresno have not been returned.

Reynolds, Velasco's attorney, said 18 raids were conducted si­multaneously. He maintained, however, that "aside from a cou­ple weapons, they found no drugs, only a small amount of money, no scales or measuring devices, no sifters and nothing you'd associate with drugs".

Velasco is accused of transporting cocaine and crystal metham­phetamine, or "ice", from Delano to Hawaii and Alaska, some of it by mail, Reynolds said.

"I don't know why they think my client is involved in these matters", Reynolds added.

The Castros and Ochoa have moved quickly to disassociate themselves from Velasco.

On display in the Delano store is the business license issued Nov. 8 by the City of Delano for Casa de Oro Jewelry Store, the name the store operated under before the merger and under which the Castros operated for 20 years.

Castro and Ochoa merged their businesses in June 1992 and of­fered customers a new feature, the "Power Card". The card entitled holders to discounts on merchandise.

According to Castro and Ochoa, Velasco was intrigued with the card concept and approached them, offering to invest in the business.

"It was a legitimate business venture", Castro said. "I didn't see any need to ask him where he got his money". By the end of 1992 they were in business as "CVO".

Castro said Velasco told him he was selling property in the Philippines and that was where his money was coming from. The Bakersfield store on Wible Road opened in April, this year.

"Velasco never received anything at the stores, and he never sent anything from the stores," Ochoa said. "And he never re­ceived one red cent from us". Ochoa explained that profits, if any, would not have been distributed until after the close of the year.

Shelves in the Delano store contain exactly 32 items: a collection of earrings, watches and bracelets. "They had already been ordered before the raid last week", Joe Castro said. "If this can happen to us, upstanding members of the business community, it can happen to anybody", he said as he glanced out over the otherwise empty shelves. "This is worse than starting from bottom, we're below bottom".

Castro said he could not afford legal counsel and wasn't sure how to go about recovering his inventory.

Ochoa said he has no plans to reopen the Wasco store, the busi­ness he owned prior to the merger with Castro, at least not until his inventory is returned.

"I had 10 years of building up a good reputation in Wasco", Ochoa said. "Those agents destroyed that in one day".

As for the charges against Velasco, "I really have nothing to say, except to ask, 'what's that got to do with my store'"? Cas­tro said.

WHEN MIGHT IT BE YOUR TURN?
And so you say, possibly, "That still hasn't anything to do with me"? Doesn't it? Are you "alive"? It has something to do with you!

Would Dharma and E.J. ever in their remotest dreams believe that they would be ARRESTED and criminally charged with being seen on the adjacent empty property to the home they had had confiscated and sold by the RTC, from them. They even had a prescriptive easement on that property. They are obli­gated by agreement with the property owners in which they are allowed to live--to continue efforts because of the now disputed property line.

Worse, the "crime" is being handled at taxpayers' expense by the "fixed" courts so that the person bringing charges has NO COSTS INVOLVED! This has now gone through three court sessions--being pursued as a CRIMINAL MATTER. This is being aided and abetted against them by ex-Judge Jason Brent and George Green who has told these authorities and Brent the most incredible batch of lies he has yet conjured. Won't the law be squared away properly? Well, the church who owns the property formerly in dispute would purchase the property for reasonable charges in a minute. But they refused to pay twice market value for it when there is a legal easement already on the property in point. And how is your day?

No, dear ones, IT CAN AND WILL, BEFORE IT'S OVER, BE HAPPENING TO YOU! Laws are totally disregarded as you would recognize laws to be. You are helpless in the crosshairs of the Sheriffs gun.

But, then, will the laws hold regarding YOUR business ven­tures, etc.? That depends
--if you have structured them well as offered in "how to"--it should hold unless the promises made by state and local authorities (in this instance, in the State of Nevada) are not kept. Since this is the way the "other side" manages to have privacy, etc., I believe they will "hold". This does not preclude the immediate actions of local enforcement thugs from destroying your lives in the interim.

Why do I "allow" these things to come upon my closest team­mates? Because they, even if they don't know it, are strong enough and well-taught, well-learned and capable of seeing it through--SO THE REST OF YOU DO NOT HAVE TO EX­PERIENCE IN THIS MANNER! Debilitating? Yes! But oh my, what lessons are learned, inconveniently perhaps, but in such a way as to LEARN PERMANENTLY the lesson and act accordingly! The legal staff NEEDS the experience and how better to learn than where it has such meaning personally? Dharma has doubts about her own abilities--but she NEVER HAS DOUBTS ABOUT HER "KNOWING". One step at a time we make our journey--some of those steps are upon rough ground with thistles and stones--but success in many, many ar­eas of experience await the passing of the "grades". You will find capability in the practice of management of God's assets in security for your human physical passage.

The years pass, yes, while you are lost in other work, other dimensions and focus--but those are fleeting at best and without legacy of goodness--that which you do now shall change the world as you know it--and the memories will be sweet and worthy of the investment. Put your hand in the hand of THE MAN--and we will make it, brothers! There will be sunshine to come, rain, snow and winds--but in the learning and doing you can sustain through them all--to put up an ornament tree on some other quiet day in a snowfall--and it will be sweet and beautiful to you as you look and see that you "did your best"-- AND IT WAS ENOUGH!

In love and adoration, I take leave that you may attend other duties. May I, however, express thanks for these hours of love which, after all, IS LIFE AND MORE ESPECIALLY, THE EXPRESSION IN THAT LIVING--OF LOVE.

In oneness, I remain--always--your shield in this passage.

Gyeorgos
PJ 82
CHAPTER 12

REC #1 HATONN

MON., NOV. 15, 1993 8:03 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 091

MON., NOVEMBER 15, 1992

EDITORIAL COMMENT
KEEP UP THE PRESSURE ON THE GOOD PERSONS OF MISSOURI REGARDING GUNTHER RUSSBACHER--IT IS WORKING, READERS! IT IS WORKING--THE STATE IS ABOUT READY TO "DEAL"! I WON'T TELL YOU MORE AS OUTCOME WILL DEPEND ON OUR OWN CREDIBILITY AND DISCRETION. PLEASE KEEP THOSE CARDS, FAXES AND LETTERS--ALONG WITH PHONE CALLS--POURING IN--THERE MUST BE EVIDENCE OF FULL FOCUS AND AT­TENTION. WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, DON'T OVERLOOK NAFTA--WITH CALLS AND FAXES TO YOUR CONGRESS­MEN--TODAY AND TOMORROW--AFTER WEDNESDAY IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND UNDO THAT WHICH WOULD BE SET IN MOTION.

I believe the voice of the people has spoken.

You readers have enjoyed Dr. Young's comments scattered throughout the paper and want to know just where he is and what he is doing that could possibly be more important than the paper--NOTHING (that is, more important).

Dr. Young, however, has a much different "purpose" than editing a paper--he is a profoundly qualified scientist. WE HAVE HIM DEEP IN STUDY AS HE ALSO EFFORTS TO UNWIND AND UNPACK SOME OF HIS NECESSARY REFERENCE MATERIALS, AFTER SEVERAL YEARS, NOW, NOT HAVING TIME TO DO SO. He is working closely with Dr. Tesla and our own Cmdr. Soltec. However, the ONE that keeps annoying him night and day is Cmdr. Korton (Tomero(s) Maasu) who also steps in with several of you as you ponder rather difficult-to-answer questions. Maasu Korton is our "Head of Communications". Thus far, with our team, Dr. Young is the only one who actually UNDERSTANDS our communications systems--and yet he too is incapable of struc­turing such a system. This means that he must study diligently as we move closer and closer to totally OPEN communications. This is piled on top of other research--and therefore, we had to give him separation and time to absorb massive amounts of technical information. He is, further, a "night person" as almost all of your productive scientists have been. His schedules are totally in opposition to "Earth Man's"--being productive in the silent hours (partly to neutralize interruptions) and "rests" while the world spins in chaos. Each one in immediate service will function according to optimum productivity.

I will, however, impose upon him to enter Editorials or Com­mentary as he can work this into his schedule. He, personally, several years ago wrote an article on Education which cost him his job because of its content. I ask that that be pulled forth and shared with you readers in one of the soon upcoming papers--with an "updated comment" regarding the subject to let you know he is still "alive and well".

Meanwhile, nobody here has time for writing Editorials--so you will have to be your own "Editor" and think through your own commentary regarding EACH issue presented. We are not in the "paper" business or the publishing business--or in the book writing business. We effort toward ONE goal--getting informa­tion to your hands, eyes and minds.

WANT PROOF
Proof of who we are if we are so confounded important to the evolvement of your planet? Look around you, see the truth of your circumstances and then ponder as to whether or not THAT GOD in which you "trust" and unto whom you pray--would not send messengers to assist you IN ANSWER TO YOUR PETI­TIONS? So be it. However, for your more sensitive senses--go without on a clear night and search, briefly, the sky. Wait until you see a seemingly "strobing" rainbow of color emitting from MANY of those twinkling lights OUT THERE. Get a telescope or go borrow one, the bigger the better, and SIMPLY LOOK! You will not find, other than the near shuttles with singular
"lights" as in "bulbs". The "greater" craft will be stationed between you and FAMILIAR HEAVENLY BODIES, I.E., VENUS ETC. Watch for a few minutes as gossamer vapors bathe in spiraling swirls a rainbow of colors which seem to be alive. THE SPECTRUM WILL BE THAT OF THE RAINBOW. PLEIADES CRAFT WILL ALWAYS SHOW YOU THE RAINBOW SPECTRUM WHILE SOME OTHER CRAFT MAY WELL DEMONSTRATE A SOLID COLOR SIGNAL. THIS IS NOT MYSTICAL, SEARCHERS, THIS IS "PHYSICAL" AND SOLID EVIDENCE OF "PRESENCE".

DO "WE" BELONG TO A "CHURCH"?
NO--NO. AND NO!
Only in the most specific definition of "CHURCH" (body of...) does the meaning fit our presence. One of the BIG LIES how­ever, on your place, is the presentment of Separation of Church and State"--you are controlled by the Church of Satan in its fullest meaning--"Church" being the body or "congregation" of Physical pursuits. "Satanic" has become for all practical purposes defined as "seeking after the physical and lower energy aspects of your manifestation in experience.

BEHIND EVERY SYSTEM OF LAW THERE IS A GOD. To find the god in any system, locate the source of law in that system. If the source of law is the individual, then the individual is the god of that system. If the source of the law is the people, or the dictatorship of the proletariat, then these things are the gods of those systems. If the source of law is a court, then the court is your god. If there is no higher law beyond man, then man be­comes his own god, or else his created creatures, the institu­tions he has made, have become his gods. When you choose your authority, you choose our god, and where you look for your law--THERE IS YOUR GOD!
WHO IS YOUR GOD-WHAT IS YOUR LAW?

CONCENTRATION CAMPS
In this and recent papers, we are speaking about Concentration Camps--for you-the-people. These will be R&R-CCC Centers--(Restricted Retirement and Controlled Career Centers). I may well amuse you with cute lingo as does your government
--BUT IT IS NOT funny, readers.

Since there is going to be an in-depth blast here about those "retreats" I find it helpful to give you a summary right up front to focus your attention on the seriousness of this point. I salute you who are courageous enough to realize TRUTH.
GCH [Georgos Ceres Hatonn]

CONCENTRATION CAMPS HERE?

The following is an article written by William R. Pabst and reprinted here for our readers. Mr. Pabst is a Houston at­torney who researched and filed a law suit against the U.S. Government and various officials over reported concentra­tion camps scattered around the country. His report on concentration camps was truly frightening and should be thoroughly investigated by a blue ribbon citizen group. This report is a follow-up to the concentration camp exposé.
FARMERS & CONSUMERS REPORT, Aug.-Sept., 1993:

HOUSTON, TX (ENS)--There are various levels of proof that the federal government is establishing a National Police to be re­sponsible to a single federal bureaucrat as is the practice in cer­tain totalitarian countries. The agency responsible for this frightening concept is the U.S. Department of Justice, the Law Enforcement Assistance Administration.

To set the stage, some background material is necessary for complete understanding of this article. Hard evidence arose here in Houston during the investigation that has continued for the lawsuit against the Concentration Camp Program of the De­partment of Defense. Through that suit, I have been able to prove the LEAA's criminal justice program through its organization called the UN Clearinghouse studies Soviet Union Police Methods, and their system of law enforcement is the op­posite (seemingly) of ours, i.e., police repression and tyranny against the people as compared to protecting the lives and prop­erty of the people against the ever present criminal element.

The total program involves military units that have the func­tions of taking over the administration of state and local gov­ernment (Operation Cable Splicer) by Army "Civil Affairs Groups" a subplan of Operation Garden Plot (martial law pro­gram).

The method by which the national police concept is being presented to the public has changed. It was first disguised under the cover of protection against "civil disturbances". This pro­gram was as follows: (a) keep people from gathering in the streets; (b) isolate and neutralize the "revolutions" leadership, and (c) dispersal of crowds of demonstrators. This is followed by successful prosecution in order to (1) validate the action of the police, (2) denying the arrestees propaganda materials, and (3) denying them an opportunity to recover money damages against the police for arresting them.

Let me quote for you the scenario (fact situation) which was developed for Cable Splicer I, II and III to justify the need for dealing with "civil disturbances". Phase I--an arrest and shoot­ing provoke crowd unrest and threats against public officials and a riot begins to form. Phase II--police vehicles are ambushed, various attempted assassinations of public officials occur, de­struction and raiding of armories occur and thousands of people begin to gather and local police lose control. Phase III
--increase movement of rioters and the crowds must be dispersed before they become sympathetic with the rioters. The National Guard and local police lose control. This scenario provides for an "orderly" transition from state to federal control.
The Deputy Attorney General of California commented at the Cable Splicer III conference that "anyone who attacks the state, even verbally, becomes a revolutionary and an enemy by defi­nition. They are the enemy and must be destroyed". This program was taught in almost every state west of the Mississippi and included as participants local active military, reserve military and civilian police. The course name was Civil Emer­gency Management Course.

The official explanation that was to be given if any questions were asked about the program was: "This activity is a continu­ous joint law enforcement military liaison effort and a continua­tion of coordination established last year".

THE NATIONAL POLICE
The foregoing was a review of the information available up to now. The following information was obtained by a patriot in California who, after hearing of the "Concentration Camp Law­suit", has made it possible for this report to be prepared.

LEAF: Safeguard Exercise at Camp Roberts. LEAF stands for Law Enforcement Assistance Force. Tonight information is presented from the California National Guard Newspaper the Golden State Guardsman, The New York Times, The San Luis Obispo County Telegram-Tribune, The Santa Maria Times, The Oakland Tribune and the National Chronicle. Each source pro­vides a little more or different information than the other.

Last Saturday, the California National Guard unveiled the new Law Enforcement Assistance Force (LEAF), a specially trained and outfitted military police unit whose members will serve as shock troops in the state's war against political protestors and demonstrators.

I saw a full dress exhibition of what the California National Guard has planned for the next American Revolution: Heli­copters, SWAT teams, civilianized military policemen in jack­boots and helmets, 12 gage shotguns, .38 and .45 calibre pistols, radios, walkie talkies and electrically controlled intelligence centers wired for instant communications with any police force in the state.

LEAF is a 1,000 member unit put together this year to handle unique law enforcement problems such as mass civil disobedi­ence, protest demonstrations and riots, in other words, "breaking heads and taking names". LEAF has the support of the National Guard and Governor Brown, a quarter million dol­lars worth of grants from the Federal government and no public opposition from civil liberties groups.

For all its ineptitude, however, LEAF remains a frightening possibility from a civil liberties standpoint. It is the direct prod­uct of the CALIFORNIA CABLE SPLICER conferences, a series of SECRET high level meetings between government officials, law enforcement officers and military planners held during the late 60s and early 70s (NOTE: The meetings were held as late as 1975 so far as any public record shows. The meetings continue but utilize other code names).

These were the conferences which COUNTER SPY magazine had identified as California's Garden Plot Subplan.

Gray Davis, Governor Brown's right hand man said, "LEAF is to assist civil police, not to replace them". Gray said, "civilians would expect a civilian-type enforcement rather than what is commonly known as martial law".

In closing, I hope to instill in each of you that a present physical danger against our form of government emanates from Washington. There has been a change in the public relations explanation of the program from "civil disturbance" but the training is programmed toward one goal: a national coordinated federal police force like that utilized in totalitarian or dictatorial forms of government.

[H: There is no date of the speech given here. I shall not cause undue focus to these people here. Suffice it to say that the plan is ongoing and continuously refined and encom­passing. If you choose to bury your head so that your as­cending portions are aloft--so be it. May intelligent wisdom be your guideline.]