4/5 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 5 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#082, RETIREMENT RETREATS OR WHICH CONCENTRATION CAMP DO YOU PREFER?

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#082, RETIREMENT RETREATS OR WHICH CONCENTRATION CAMP DO YOU PREFER?

PJ 82
    CHAPTER 11

REC #2 HATONN

SUN., NOV. 14, 1993 10:40 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 090

SUN., NOVEMBER 14, 1993

FIRST SNOWFALL

Dharma came to me, to write this day, in tears. She looked out this morning and the world was covered in snow--when she had just planted her marigolds from the pots sitting since spring. "Where has it gone, Father? Where has my life gone? There is no separation of hours, days, weeks, months or years! I re­member no birthdays, special days and I have no energy left to deal with again a holiday season lost in the fleeting moments of tradition. Where has it gone, Father"?

For you who attend our work--there IS NO TIME, NO SPACE--JUST EXPRESSION OF THAT WHICH WE MUST ATTEND. The seasons pass unseen, the memories fade of those things which seem to no longer have relevance. The work is filled with the contradiction of joy and total sadness as the awakening comes to each of you as to what has come to BE while you saw not save the "other" "things" of experience and the TRUTH was buried deeper and deeper into the hidden corners of your expression. The rude awak­ening always has to come, precious ones, it always HAS TO COME.

OTHER PEOPLE--OTHER PLACES
    "But, Father, these things happen to other people in other places--this cannot be happening to ME or mine or my wonder­ful home and nation. These nightmares MUST be a figment of my mind gone mad", she says. No, love, they happen now to YOU and YOURS. The unimagined now happens in YOUR DOORYARD! Example after example in your own circumstance and daily evolvement proves it--the papers are filled with the deception and the hard hand of enforcers as they plunder and enslave you-the-people. It is no longer "other" people in "other" places.

Example: In this day's paper (local) read on Page 1, Sec. B. Bakersfield, Calif., Bakersfield Californian, Sunday, Nov. 14, 1993:

FEDERAL RAID LEAVES STORES EMPTY
    The arrest of one partner leaves remaining jewelry stores' owners asking how they can stay afloat.

By Donald Goertzen.

DELANO--Joe and Mary Ellen Castro reopened their jewelry store this week after a raid by federal agents, but the shelves are about as empty as a baker in Moscow.

Stores they own in Wasco and Bakersfield with partner Manuel Ochoa, of Delano, remain closed.

On the morning of Nov. 3, federal agents from the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms and the Postal Inspection Service entered the Delano store. "I thought it was a robbery," said Mary Ellen Castro, who was alone in the store at the time.

The stores in Wasco and Bakersfield were raided the same day. Merchandise, including jewelry being sold on consignment and some watches in for repair, and financial records were confis­cated and the stores closed. Joe Castro was in the Wasco store while Ochoa was running the store in Bakersfield when the raids occurred.

"I was robbed six years ago and when those guys came in I thought it was a repeat", Ochoa said. "They could have exam­ined our books, but instead they took everything. I'm ruined now. I'm looking for work".

Meanwhile, federal charges of sending illegal drugs through the mail have been brought against Delano resident Carlito Velasco, an investor in Castro and Ochoa's business. Velasco is being held without bail in Fresno according to his attorney Harry Reynolds.

Joe Castro said that in the year he has done business with Ve­lasco, "I never learned his address". Although not sure of the exact amount of Velasco's investment in the store
    --the records were confiscated--"it was less than 7 percent".

Ochoa said that Velasco and his two brothers have a total in­vestment in the business "of 20 percent, but I'm not sure how the three of them divide it up".
    The three stores were part of the company, "CVO Jewelry", short for Castro, Velasco and Ochoa.

The search warrant, issued Nov. 1, named partner Carlito Ve­lasco and some of his relatives, but there was no mention of the Castros or Manuel Ochoa, a former Delano High School District Board member.

The warrant mentioned guns and explosives, and "....conspiracy to distribute controlled substances and/or launder money....".

Sgt. Jose Roman of the Delano Police Department said the ATF was in charge of the investigation and declined to comment fur­ther on the case.

ATF officials have also declined to comment.

Telephone calls made to the U.S. Attorney's office in Fresno have not been returned.

Reynolds, Velasco's attorney, said 18 raids were conducted si­multaneously. He maintained, however, that "aside from a cou­ple weapons, they found no drugs, only a small amount of money, no scales or measuring devices, no sifters and nothing you'd associate with drugs".

Velasco is accused of transporting cocaine and crystal metham­phetamine, or "ice", from Delano to Hawaii and Alaska, some of it by mail, Reynolds said.

"I don't know why they think my client is involved in these matters", Reynolds added.

The Castros and Ochoa have moved quickly to disassociate themselves from Velasco.

On display in the Delano store is the business license issued Nov. 8 by the City of Delano for Casa de Oro Jewelry Store, the name the store operated under before the merger and under which the Castros operated for 20 years.

Castro and Ochoa merged their businesses in June 1992 and of­fered customers a new feature, the "Power Card". The card entitled holders to discounts on merchandise.

According to Castro and Ochoa, Velasco was intrigued with the card concept and approached them, offering to invest in the business.

"It was a legitimate business venture", Castro said. "I didn't see any need to ask him where he got his money". By the end of 1992 they were in business as "CVO".

Castro said Velasco told him he was selling property in the Philippines and that was where his money was coming from. The Bakersfield store on Wible Road opened in April, this year.

"Velasco never received anything at the stores, and he never sent anything from the stores," Ochoa said. "And he never re­ceived one red cent from us". Ochoa explained that profits, if any, would not have been distributed until after the close of the year.

Shelves in the Delano store contain exactly 32 items: a collection of earrings, watches and bracelets. "They had already been ordered before the raid last week", Joe Castro said. "If this can happen to us, upstanding members of the business community, it can happen to anybody", he said as he glanced out over the otherwise empty shelves. "This is worse than starting from bottom, we're below bottom".

Castro said he could not afford legal counsel and wasn't sure how to go about recovering his inventory.

Ochoa said he has no plans to reopen the Wasco store, the busi­ness he owned prior to the merger with Castro, at least not until his inventory is returned.

"I had 10 years of building up a good reputation in Wasco", Ochoa said. "Those agents destroyed that in one day".

As for the charges against Velasco, "I really have nothing to say, except to ask, 'what's that got to do with my store'"? Cas­tro said.

WHEN MIGHT IT BE YOUR TURN?
    And so you say, possibly, "That still hasn't anything to do with me"? Doesn't it? Are you "alive"? It has something to do with you!

Would Dharma and E.J. ever in their remotest dreams believe that they would be ARRESTED and criminally charged with being seen on the adjacent empty property to the home they had had confiscated and sold by the RTC, from them. They even had a prescriptive easement on that property. They are obli­gated by agreement with the property owners in which they are allowed to live--to continue efforts because of the now disputed property line.

Worse, the "crime" is being handled at taxpayers' expense by the "fixed" courts so that the person bringing charges has NO COSTS INVOLVED! This has now gone through three court sessions--being pursued as a CRIMINAL MATTER. This is being aided and abetted against them by ex-Judge Jason Brent and George Green who has told these authorities and Brent the most incredible batch of lies he has yet conjured. Won't the law be squared away properly? Well, the church who owns the property formerly in dispute would purchase the property for reasonable charges in a minute. But they refused to pay twice market value for it when there is a legal easement already on the property in point. And how is your day?

No, dear ones, IT CAN AND WILL, BEFORE IT'S OVER, BE HAPPENING TO YOU! Laws are totally disregarded as you would recognize laws to be. You are helpless in the crosshairs of the Sheriffs gun.

But, then, will the laws hold regarding YOUR business ven­tures, etc.? That depends
    --if you have structured them well as offered in "how to"--it should hold unless the promises made by state and local authorities (in this instance, in the State of Nevada) are not kept. Since this is the way the "other side" manages to have privacy, etc., I believe they will "hold". This does not preclude the immediate actions of local enforcement thugs from destroying your lives in the interim.

Why do I "allow" these things to come upon my closest team­mates? Because they, even if they don't know it, are strong enough and well-taught, well-learned and capable of seeing it through--SO THE REST OF YOU DO NOT HAVE TO EX­PERIENCE IN THIS MANNER! Debilitating? Yes! But oh my, what lessons are learned, inconveniently perhaps, but in such a way as to LEARN PERMANENTLY the lesson and act accordingly! The legal staff NEEDS the experience and how better to learn than where it has such meaning personally? Dharma has doubts about her own abilities--but she NEVER HAS DOUBTS ABOUT HER "KNOWING". One step at a time we make our journey--some of those steps are upon rough ground with thistles and stones--but success in many, many ar­eas of experience await the passing of the "grades". You will find capability in the practice of management of God's assets in security for your human physical passage.

The years pass, yes, while you are lost in other work, other dimensions and focus--but those are fleeting at best and without legacy of goodness--that which you do now shall change the world as you know it--and the memories will be sweet and worthy of the investment. Put your hand in the hand of THE MAN--and we will make it, brothers! There will be sunshine to come, rain, snow and winds--but in the learning and doing you can sustain through them all--to put up an ornament tree on some other quiet day in a snowfall--and it will be sweet and beautiful to you as you look and see that you "did your best"-- AND IT WAS ENOUGH!

In love and adoration, I take leave that you may attend other duties. May I, however, express thanks for these hours of love which, after all, IS LIFE AND MORE ESPECIALLY, THE EXPRESSION IN THAT LIVING--OF LOVE.

In oneness, I remain--always--your shield in this passage.

Gyeorgos
    PJ 82
    CHAPTER 12

REC #1 HATONN

MON., NOV. 15, 1993 8:03 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 091

MON., NOVEMBER 15, 1992

EDITORIAL COMMENT
    KEEP UP THE PRESSURE ON THE GOOD PERSONS OF MISSOURI REGARDING GUNTHER RUSSBACHER--IT IS WORKING, READERS! IT IS WORKING--THE STATE IS ABOUT READY TO "DEAL"! I WON'T TELL YOU MORE AS OUTCOME WILL DEPEND ON OUR OWN CREDIBILITY AND DISCRETION. PLEASE KEEP THOSE CARDS, FAXES AND LETTERS--ALONG WITH PHONE CALLS--POURING IN--THERE MUST BE EVIDENCE OF FULL FOCUS AND AT­TENTION. WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, DON'T OVERLOOK NAFTA--WITH CALLS AND FAXES TO YOUR CONGRESS­MEN--TODAY AND TOMORROW--AFTER WEDNESDAY IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND UNDO THAT WHICH WOULD BE SET IN MOTION.

I believe the voice of the people has spoken.

You readers have enjoyed Dr. Young's comments scattered throughout the paper and want to know just where he is and what he is doing that could possibly be more important than the paper--NOTHING (that is, more important).

Dr. Young, however, has a much different "purpose" than editing a paper--he is a profoundly qualified scientist. WE HAVE HIM DEEP IN STUDY AS HE ALSO EFFORTS TO UNWIND AND UNPACK SOME OF HIS NECESSARY REFERENCE MATERIALS, AFTER SEVERAL YEARS, NOW, NOT HAVING TIME TO DO SO. He is working closely with Dr. Tesla and our own Cmdr. Soltec. However, the ONE that keeps annoying him night and day is Cmdr. Korton (Tomero(s) Maasu) who also steps in with several of you as you ponder rather difficult-to-answer questions. Maasu Korton is our "Head of Communications". Thus far, with our team, Dr. Young is the only one who actually UNDERSTANDS our communications systems--and yet he too is incapable of struc­turing such a system. This means that he must study diligently as we move closer and closer to totally OPEN communications. This is piled on top of other research--and therefore, we had to give him separation and time to absorb massive amounts of technical information. He is, further, a "night person" as almost all of your productive scientists have been. His schedules are totally in opposition to "Earth Man's"--being productive in the silent hours (partly to neutralize interruptions) and "rests" while the world spins in chaos. Each one in immediate service will function according to optimum productivity.

I will, however, impose upon him to enter Editorials or Com­mentary as he can work this into his schedule. He, personally, several years ago wrote an article on Education which cost him his job because of its content. I ask that that be pulled forth and shared with you readers in one of the soon upcoming papers--with an "updated comment" regarding the subject to let you know he is still "alive and well".

Meanwhile, nobody here has time for writing Editorials--so you will have to be your own "Editor" and think through your own commentary regarding EACH issue presented. We are not in the "paper" business or the publishing business--or in the book writing business. We effort toward ONE goal--getting informa­tion to your hands, eyes and minds.

WANT PROOF
    Proof of who we are if we are so confounded important to the evolvement of your planet? Look around you, see the truth of your circumstances and then ponder as to whether or not THAT GOD in which you "trust" and unto whom you pray--would not send messengers to assist you IN ANSWER TO YOUR PETI­TIONS? So be it. However, for your more sensitive senses--go without on a clear night and search, briefly, the sky. Wait until you see a seemingly "strobing" rainbow of color emitting from MANY of those twinkling lights OUT THERE. Get a telescope or go borrow one, the bigger the better, and SIMPLY LOOK! You will not find, other than the near shuttles with singular
    "lights" as in "bulbs". The "greater" craft will be stationed between you and FAMILIAR HEAVENLY BODIES, I.E., VENUS ETC. Watch for a few minutes as gossamer vapors bathe in spiraling swirls a rainbow of colors which seem to be alive. THE SPECTRUM WILL BE THAT OF THE RAINBOW. PLEIADES CRAFT WILL ALWAYS SHOW YOU THE RAINBOW SPECTRUM WHILE SOME OTHER CRAFT MAY WELL DEMONSTRATE A SOLID COLOR SIGNAL. THIS IS NOT MYSTICAL, SEARCHERS, THIS IS "PHYSICAL" AND SOLID EVIDENCE OF "PRESENCE".

DO "WE" BELONG TO A "CHURCH"?
    NO--NO. AND NO!
    Only in the most specific definition of "CHURCH" (body of...) does the meaning fit our presence. One of the BIG LIES how­ever, on your place, is the presentment of Separation of Church and State"--you are controlled by the Church of Satan in its fullest meaning--"Church" being the body or "congregation" of Physical pursuits. "Satanic" has become for all practical purposes defined as "seeking after the physical and lower energy aspects of your manifestation in experience.

BEHIND EVERY SYSTEM OF LAW THERE IS A GOD. To find the god in any system, locate the source of law in that system. If the source of law is the individual, then the individual is the god of that system. If the source of the law is the people, or the dictatorship of the proletariat, then these things are the gods of those systems. If the source of law is a court, then the court is your god. If there is no higher law beyond man, then man be­comes his own god, or else his created creatures, the institu­tions he has made, have become his gods. When you choose your authority, you choose our god, and where you look for your law--THERE IS YOUR GOD!
    WHO IS YOUR GOD-WHAT IS YOUR LAW?

CONCENTRATION CAMPS
    In this and recent papers, we are speaking about Concentration Camps--for you-the-people. These will be R&R-CCC Centers--(Restricted Retirement and Controlled Career Centers). I may well amuse you with cute lingo as does your government
    --BUT IT IS NOT funny, readers.

Since there is going to be an in-depth blast here about those "retreats" I find it helpful to give you a summary right up front to focus your attention on the seriousness of this point. I salute you who are courageous enough to realize TRUTH.
    GCH [Georgos Ceres Hatonn]

CONCENTRATION CAMPS HERE?

The following is an article written by William R. Pabst and reprinted here for our readers. Mr. Pabst is a Houston at­torney who researched and filed a law suit against the U.S. Government and various officials over reported concentra­tion camps scattered around the country. His report on concentration camps was truly frightening and should be thoroughly investigated by a blue ribbon citizen group. This report is a follow-up to the concentration camp exposé.
    FARMERS & CONSUMERS REPORT, Aug.-Sept., 1993:

HOUSTON, TX (ENS)--There are various levels of proof that the federal government is establishing a National Police to be re­sponsible to a single federal bureaucrat as is the practice in cer­tain totalitarian countries. The agency responsible for this frightening concept is the U.S. Department of Justice, the Law Enforcement Assistance Administration.

To set the stage, some background material is necessary for complete understanding of this article. Hard evidence arose here in Houston during the investigation that has continued for the lawsuit against the Concentration Camp Program of the De­partment of Defense. Through that suit, I have been able to prove the LEAA's criminal justice program through its organization called the UN Clearinghouse studies Soviet Union Police Methods, and their system of law enforcement is the op­posite (seemingly) of ours, i.e., police repression and tyranny against the people as compared to protecting the lives and prop­erty of the people against the ever present criminal element.

The total program involves military units that have the func­tions of taking over the administration of state and local gov­ernment (Operation Cable Splicer) by Army "Civil Affairs Groups" a subplan of Operation Garden Plot (martial law pro­gram).

The method by which the national police concept is being presented to the public has changed. It was first disguised under the cover of protection against "civil disturbances". This pro­gram was as follows: (a) keep people from gathering in the streets; (b) isolate and neutralize the "revolutions" leadership, and (c) dispersal of crowds of demonstrators. This is followed by successful prosecution in order to (1) validate the action of the police, (2) denying the arrestees propaganda materials, and (3) denying them an opportunity to recover money damages against the police for arresting them.

Let me quote for you the scenario (fact situation) which was developed for Cable Splicer I, II and III to justify the need for dealing with "civil disturbances". Phase I--an arrest and shoot­ing provoke crowd unrest and threats against public officials and a riot begins to form. Phase II--police vehicles are ambushed, various attempted assassinations of public officials occur, de­struction and raiding of armories occur and thousands of people begin to gather and local police lose control. Phase III
    --increase movement of rioters and the crowds must be dispersed before they become sympathetic with the rioters. The National Guard and local police lose control. This scenario provides for an "orderly" transition from state to federal control.
    The Deputy Attorney General of California commented at the Cable Splicer III conference that "anyone who attacks the state, even verbally, becomes a revolutionary and an enemy by defi­nition. They are the enemy and must be destroyed". This program was taught in almost every state west of the Mississippi and included as participants local active military, reserve military and civilian police. The course name was Civil Emer­gency Management Course.

The official explanation that was to be given if any questions were asked about the program was: "This activity is a continu­ous joint law enforcement military liaison effort and a continua­tion of coordination established last year".

THE NATIONAL POLICE
    The foregoing was a review of the information available up to now. The following information was obtained by a patriot in California who, after hearing of the "Concentration Camp Law­suit", has made it possible for this report to be prepared.

LEAF: Safeguard Exercise at Camp Roberts. LEAF stands for Law Enforcement Assistance Force. Tonight information is presented from the California National Guard Newspaper the Golden State Guardsman, The New York Times, The San Luis Obispo County Telegram-Tribune, The Santa Maria Times, The Oakland Tribune and the National Chronicle. Each source pro­vides a little more or different information than the other.

Last Saturday, the California National Guard unveiled the new Law Enforcement Assistance Force (LEAF), a specially trained and outfitted military police unit whose members will serve as shock troops in the state's war against political protestors and demonstrators.

I saw a full dress exhibition of what the California National Guard has planned for the next American Revolution: Heli­copters, SWAT teams, civilianized military policemen in jack­boots and helmets, 12 gage shotguns, .38 and .45 calibre pistols, radios, walkie talkies and electrically controlled intelligence centers wired for instant communications with any police force in the state.

LEAF is a 1,000 member unit put together this year to handle unique law enforcement problems such as mass civil disobedi­ence, protest demonstrations and riots, in other words, "breaking heads and taking names". LEAF has the support of the National Guard and Governor Brown, a quarter million dol­lars worth of grants from the Federal government and no public opposition from civil liberties groups.

For all its ineptitude, however, LEAF remains a frightening possibility from a civil liberties standpoint. It is the direct prod­uct of the CALIFORNIA CABLE SPLICER conferences, a series of SECRET high level meetings between government officials, law enforcement officers and military planners held during the late 60s and early 70s (NOTE: The meetings were held as late as 1975 so far as any public record shows. The meetings continue but utilize other code names).

These were the conferences which COUNTER SPY magazine had identified as California's Garden Plot Subplan.

Gray Davis, Governor Brown's right hand man said, "LEAF is to assist civil police, not to replace them". Gray said, "civilians would expect a civilian-type enforcement rather than what is commonly known as martial law".

In closing, I hope to instill in each of you that a present physical danger against our form of government emanates from Washington. There has been a change in the public relations explanation of the program from "civil disturbance" but the training is programmed toward one goal: a national coordinated federal police force like that utilized in totalitarian or dictatorial forms of government.

[H: There is no date of the speech given here. I shall not cause undue focus to these people here. Suffice it to say that the plan is ongoing and continuously refined and encom­passing. If you choose to bury your head so that your as­cending portions are aloft--so be it. May intelligent wisdom be your guideline.]

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#082, RETIREMENT RETREATS OR WHICH CONCENTRATION CAMP DO YOU PREFER?

PJ 82
    CHAPTER 13

REC #2 HATONN

MON., NOV. 15, 1993 9:59 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 091

MON., NOVEMBER 15, 1993
    JUDGING INTELLIGENCE OR:
    THE REASONABLE INTELLIGENCE FACTOR.
    I adore you precious readers who write and tell us how hard you try to get others to see and hear. Then at least once a week there will be a letter regarding an encounter with ones you feel to be worthy of LEADERSHIP. You will ask them if they "read CONTACT"? Invariably you will get a "Yes, it's excel­lent and a goldmine of information"--OR, it will be "No, I don't read such garbage"! OH? Don't read such "garbage"? Then, this person will go right back to his lectures on "You have to get informed"! Now, readers, I ask you your own question? How can anyone get informed if THEY REFUSE TO READ IN­FORMATION--ANY INFORMATION? YOU CANNOT TELL FROM WHENCE COMES TRUTH AND TRUTHFUL INFORMATION!?! If ones KNOW about CONTACT and tell you such--THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF BECOMING INFORMED NOR DO THEY KNOW THAT OF WHICH THEY SPEAK. For instance, Gritz will tell you he acts only according to his alliance with Jesus Christ. So? I TRAVEL WITH THAT ENERGY CALLED JESUS CHRIST. Does HE BOTHER TO FIND OUT MORE? No, he simply denounces me on the basis of input from the Serpent's serpents. How can you KNOW? Because there is no other way in which to indicate that you KNOW the terminology of the Serpent (Dragon) peo­ple. "But," will be the retort: "I read the bible and it tells me these things"! Oh? Which "bible" is that? Does not that SAME bible, even with its tamperings, tell you that God will come and, before him, will be sent the messengers, the Hosts?? "Ah, but that is someone else--not YOU"! will be the further re­sponse. OH? And WHO MIGHT YOU BE TO IDENTIFY WHAT GOD'S PERSONAGES AND MESSENGERS MIGHT BE?

AN EXCELLENT "RULE OF THUMB" FOR ALL READ­ERS WHO "...REFUSE TO READ SUCH TRASH, GARBAGE AND LIES"--KNOW THAT WITHIN THE PAGES LIES TRUTH OR THEY WOULD NOT BE FEAR­FUL OF WHAT THEY WILL FIND OF TRUTH WITHIN. MAN WANTS NO PART OF TRUTH--FOR WITH THE ACCEPTANCE OF KNOWING TRUTH--COMES RESPONSIBILITY! MAN IS TERRIFIED OF RESPONSIBIL­ITY FOR HIMSELF AND HIS ACTIONS--THIS IS WHAT MAKES YE ONES SUCH EASY PREY.

What do you do when you confront such persons? Ask them HOW they KNOW so much--if they study not the contents? Then, turn from them--no matter who they might be--for desire for Truth is not in them or they serve the Adversary of GOD. I don't care WHO THEY ARE! THE PRIMARY SIGN OF ONE IN TRUTH IN SPEECH OF SEARCHING--WILL LEAVE NO ROCK UNTURNED IN THAT SEARCH FOR TRUTH--HE WILL NOT PRONOUNCE SOMETHING OF WHICH HE KNOWS NOTHING, "A PACK OF LIES" OR "GARBAGE". YOU CAN DENY AND DENOUNCE TRUTH--BUT YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT. A LIE CAN BE CHANGED AD INFINITUM--TRUTH IS!

The next usual denial and insult will come from these ones as: "...if they were of God they would not focus on things of Earth such as gold, investments, asset protection and survival". And what, may I inquire: DO YOU MOST FREQUENTLY RE­QUEST OF GOD SAVE "TELL ME HOW TO PROTECT MYSELF AND MY ASSETS"!
    Do you get the point?

ASSETS
    So what of assets? This is directly relevant to the Institute and that which is going on around that entity, our people and defec­tors, as well as underlying insight into what is going to happen and still have some method of protection for both short-term and long-term. The BIG BAD WOLF AT YOUR DOOR PLANS TO HAVE IT ALL! You want me to be the fortune telling guru--but then you want to turn aside and follow the direction and instructions of the very ones who denounce me. People--you cannot have it BOTH WAYS--except in the instance of met­als such as gold. I am not interested in your metals--markets or otherwise. But I am interested in responding to your petitions for assistance. GOLD WILL INCREASE IN VALUE ESTAB­LISHED. IT HAS NO INTRINSIC VALUE AT ALL--ONLY THAT WHICH IS PHYSICALLY ESTABLISHED FOR IT. THIS HOLDS TRUE FOR ANY PHYSICAL COMMODITY--ANY.

Yesterday, at a gathering, I was asked about platinum as part of a storage plan or protection in something other than gold. Value established simply does not give the metal the same value for your needs of assets called "money".

It is exceptionally valuable and is the clear winner of the 3 top metals in terms of rarity but, unlike gold, platinum has no mon­etary value. It makes up for that in its industrial usage--BUT IF YOU HAVE NO INDUSTRIES--YOU HAVE NO NEED FOR IT. The use of platinum in automotive catalytic converters con­tinues to GROW, although slowly and could be replaced more efficiently with rhodium. Part of the ridiculous inept and primi­tive mechanisms used for "pollution control" are continued sim­ply to hold up prices for the "Big Boys" of such as platinum. Even titanium would work so much better in durability and strength and suitability than two/thirds of that which you now utilize in a lot of mechanisms.

I repeat, if you have no industries and if you cannot get fuel for your gas burners--you have no need for catalytic converters. Platinum is only a good investment in "industrial times".

GOLD
    I am amused at Green's thrust to force the Institute into Receivership and Forced Bankruptcy on the basis of insolvency. I won't give him the pleasure of knowing just how much gold backs these loans because he has a nasty way of lying and telling confidential intercourse on such topics. The entire plan origi­nally was that gold would DOUBLE in price from whatever price was the purchase price and each participant would get use of funding, "investment" back in full with overage according to how much gold prices would increase. The whole plan is structured with the biggest brokers and holder-vaults in the world--doing business with the major Khazarian BANKS around. The Bankers are not apt to confiscate THEIR OWN COLLATERAL. When you USE such a plan as is offered here--you must treat it as possible long-term program similar to any stocks or Mutual Funds or simple LOANS on your collateral. It is NOT A SECURITY! WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH GREAT STORES OF GOLD IN YOUR NAME? IT WILL BE CONFISCATED AT THE PROPER TIME TO SUIT THE BIG BOYS. THEY WON'T CONFISCATE THEIR OWN COLLATERAL AND THEREFORE NOTES AGAINST THAT COLLATERAL WILL HAVE ALLOWED FUNDS (MONEY) TO BE RELEASED PRIOR TO SALE OF GOLD FOR USE.

I have told you from onset--the INSTITUTE IS NOT IN THE METALS BUSINESS
    --WE ARE IN GOD'S BUSINESS WITH NEED FOR ASSISTANCE WITH PROJECTS AND ALLOW­ING PRESS OF INFORMATION.

Even your favorite "economist" self-claimed authority on eco­nomics, George Green, tells you every time he is on the air­waves--to "get gold", it is expected to go as high as $2,000 to $5,000 an ounce. It IS! However, if you bought at $250 an ounce and are FORCED to sell it at $200 an ounce--AND IT HAS A $100 NOTE AGAINST IT--WHAT HAVE YOU GOT? You are then in the hole--deeply--are you not? However, if you bought at $200 and it even went to its level (proven recently) of $400, the price has doubled--the note to the bank is paid, say $100.00, you get your original $200 back and there still remains, even after costs of exchange brokerage--about $80 or so per ounce. I believe you can see that if you even bought at $400 an ounce--when it reaches $800 or $1,000 an ounce--even if all of the store was borrowed against for immediate funding for projects--you come out like a bandit!

ANYTIME YOU ARE REQUIRED OR FORCED to sell at less than purchase price with liens and brokerage--YOU LOSE! It matters not who is "dealing", "brokering" or just us­ing a friendship transaction and personal loan exchange. THIS IS THAT WHICH MR. GREEN IS EFFORTING TO FOIST OFF ON YOU UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE--AS DEEP A LOSS AS POSSIBLE. THIS IS A BLATANT AND OPEN ATTEMPT TO DESTROY YOU AND YOUR PROPERTY
    --WHILE GAINING YOUR ASSETS FOR HIMSELF AND HIS LEGAL VIPERS. IF YOU LET THIS HAPPEN, READERS, IT IS YOUR LOSS AND THEREFORE YOUR CHOICE--BUT IT SEEMS TO ME , FROM THE VERY DRAGON'S MOUTH (MR. GREEN) YOU ARE BEING SET UP TO LOSE WHEN, IF YOU CONFRONT THE BEAST--AND HOLD--YOU WILL GAIN TREMENDOUSLY
    --TREMENDOUSLY!

Let me offer you something for your consideration and confir­mation from "experts" in the metal's market just regarding gold: "The 13-year bear market in gold has been decisively broken. Despite the recent sharp correction, all long-term technical charts suggest much higher prices down the road. Fundamen­tally, gold remains very cheap. Based on 1971 dollars, it's only, equivalently in value, selling for about $100 an ounce, one of its cheapest levels in modern times. When compared to other investments such as the S&P 500, today's gold is more under­valued than it was in 1976, just as the record gold bull market began. The fundamental changes have virtually all been benefi­cial to gold. When the change comes after a substantial period in the other direction, one can anticipate the new trend can be at least half if not fully equal in time length in the opposite direc­tion." (Bull & Bear, Nov., 1993.)

By the way--Ekker won't sell you down the tubes and effort to destroy you. He has no personal interest in the transactions ex­cept as indicated by project potential. Neither is he nor Dharma going to go out there into their back yard, as did Mr. Green, take gold directly and secretly and BURY IT FOR SELF-USE-­telling everyone he was holding it for backup and "sold it to my­self". WE ARE NOT IN THE METALS BUSINESS
    --WE HAVE A JOB TO DO IN WHICH YOU CAN PARTICIPATE AND PATIENTLY COVER SOME OF YOUR ASSETS IN SECURITY.

IF, HOWEVER, YOU ALLOW THE LYING SERPENTS TO CONFUSE YOU AND CAUSE YOU TO THINK YOU "HAD BETTER GET WHAT YOU CAN"--
    YOU WILL LOSE!

I further want you "participants" to understand something of ut­most importance. Ekkers could walk out of this thing (Institute)--even toss it hook, line and sinker back into Mr. Green's hands--and walk away--leaving him to answer for EV­ERYTHING WHICH MIGHT HAVE GONE WRONG SHOULD HE BE CORRECT IN EVEN ONE TINYMOST IN­STANCE. Would you gain by this action? No, you would lose whatever you have expected otherwise including the projects al­ready nearing fruition. It is time, readers, to USE YOUR REASONING MINDS--AND SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING.

I will assure you of this much, friends, WE WILL TAKE THIS ALL THE WAY TO THE SUPREME COURT TO PRE­CLUDE THE PIERCING OF THE NEVADA CORPORATE VEIL BY THESE THIEVES AT THE DOOR. THIS IS WHY YOU NEED SHELTERING AND PROTECTION--NOT FROM JUST THE GOVERNMENT--BUT FROM THE VERY ONES WHO SET THEMSELVES UP AS YOUR FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES--WHO WERE, ALL THE WHILE--STEALING FROM YOU, THEN LEAVING THE HONORABLE PERSONS TO TEND THE TRAPPED SHEEP. NO, WE HAVE NOT SET THIS UP ACCORDING TO MR. GREEN'S PONZI SCHEME--ONCE UNDER-WAY. ALL CARE AND INTEGRITY WAS INVESTED TO CAUSE THIS INSTITUTE TO WORK CORRECTLY, LEGALLY AND AB­SOLUTELY ACCORDING TO CORPORATE REGULA­TIONS. WHY DO YOU "THINK" MR. GREEN HAD TO TAKE HIS STASHED SECRET HOARD AND LEAVE THE AREA? HE WAS ABOUT TO GET CAUGHT, THAT'S WHY! HE WAS WHEELING AND DEALING WITH SOME MOST INTERESTING PARTNERS AND HE WAS ABOUT TO BE UNCOVERED!

Green and buddies will tell you to bring charges, force receiver­ship and demand your assets--call those notes. Oh? The Insti­tute CALLED ONE OF THE LARGEST OUTSTANDING NOTES--MR. GREEN'S, FOR NEARLY $200,000 AND WHAT HAS HAPPENED? We have had to face court hearings and interchange, threats physically and corporately--and he still has the gold and all the collateral as well--FOR OVER A YEAR. He wants to destroy the Institute so YOU LOSE and he doesn't have to honor his loan agreements, give back the gold to the original owners (Overton and other gold coin senders [George had some kind of secret side-dealing going: "Send me your coins directly and I can cover them for you without taxes, etc.]) or the collateral which through all this time for dated jour­nals--is worthless! Do YOU think he doesn't know what he is doing? Oh yes indeed, HE JUST PRAYS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S TRYING TO DO!

There was also a joint-venture going with ones such as those who work with Bo Gritz, Gary Anderson, et al.--to set you up into expensive "trusts" which were to protect you. I WARNED YOU AGAINST THAT ACTION BECAUSE WHEN THE GOVERNMENT GETS READY TO TAKE THOSE TRUSTS--THEY WILL DO SO. NOW THEY ARE DOING SO!

Well, readers and sharers, there is good news afoot for you who want to demand protection of your assets and privacy--there are a couple of people who are going to sock Mr. Green with such mammoth lawsuits as to uncover his secret negotiations with his henchmen. If "they" have acted according to honestly believing what he has been saying--they are in for a rude awakening-‑SOON!

All those calls Mr. Green claims to be getting from agencies wanting to shut down Ekkers and the Institute--are in response to your original demands for attention to this matter. He has simply gotten some supporters and shifted the focus--however, the Ekkers and Institute HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATED IN FINE-TOOTH DETAIL--AND STILL NONE OF THESE AGENCIES HAVE SO MUCH AS CALLED ANY OF OUR PEOPLE. THE ONGOING SUITS AND HARASSMENT COME DIRECTLY FOR COALITION PARTIES WORKING DIRECTLY WITH GEORGE GREEN, SUCH AS EX-JUDGE JASON BRENT AND THE DISTRICT ATT'ORNEY'S OF­FICE--NOT ON MISUSE OR MISMANAGEMENT--BUT "BEING SEEN THREE TIMES 'TRESPASSING' (WALKING OR DRIVING ON THE EASEMENT) ON THE VACANT LOT ADJACENT TO THEIR LIVING FACILITY"--ON WHICH THEY HAVE LEGAL EASEMENT TITLE. THESE ARE "CRIMINAL" CHARGES, READERS--NOT ANNOY­ING CIVIL ARGUMENT--CRIMINAL CHARGES PRESSED ON, NOW INTO MULTIPLE COURT ENCOUNTERS--FOR "BEING SEEN" (NO PROOF) OF WALKING ON VACANT LAND! FROM WHAT IS BE­ING SAID IN THE COURTROOM BY THE PROSECU­TORS--PROVES MR. GREEN'S INVOLVEMENT FOR THE "STORY LINE" IS HIS AS HE TELLS IT TO "EVERYBODY" (HIS WORDS).

Well, he is about to pull the RTC back into the picture and they aren't going to like the accusations--for it will set them up for charges of FRAUD! In fact, I believe it is time to cover geese, Mr. Tips, and contact the RTC persons higher up than Mr. Gordon and tell them of the accusations regarding sale of this property--and see if they wouldn't like to "quiet" lies and misrepresentation. IF there was more than the obvious FRAUD and INTENT TO DEFRAUD Ekkers while still in litigation by confiscation and out of state sale of the property in point--I BE­LIEVE IT SHOULD BE BROUGHT FORWARD BECAUSE MORE AND MORE SMELLS OF DEAD FISH ROTTING IN THE CANALS OF "DENMARK".

The RTC set up the requirement for the Arizona church group to work out any ongoing problems with the Ekkers--following the conclusion of the sale agreements. This was agreeable for the Ekkers for, in being cooperative, they would be allowed to baby-sit the property until it was needed for occupancy by the Church in point. The agreement was that all "future" problems such as title quarrels, etc., would be worked out without in­volving RTC. Fine, the first thing that comes to blows is the adjacent lot on which Ekkers held Easement rights. This was no problem to the Church when the so-called owner put the lot up for immediate sale. The lot was to list for $19,500. Ah, but when the owner was informed Ekkers were still around, OVERNIGHT, the price went to $35,000. The Church offered $30,000 and 120 day escrow. The offer was denied and counter demand of $30,000 CASH/30 days was made. The Church then demanded that Ekkers, according to prior agreement, activate the legal documentation for the Easement as the promise from onset was that Ekkers would help work through any upcoming problems. The Church still is willing to instantly purchase the debated property for fair market value--which is now very low--because the property does not "perk" (a term for sewage disposal regulations) and is therefore unsuitable for buildings (housing).

Does the person involved want to sell? We suppose, for we un­derstand a buyer from out of town did offer around $20,000 (original listing, we believe) for the property and the lady-owner immediately accepted the offer. The offer was, however, with­drawn when it became known, through title search, of the Easement in point.

Ekkers would be happy to relinquish claim to the easement rights if the property is sold to the Church as agreed. They will not relinquish to other buyers for there is too much surveyed discrepancy in the property lines. These lines would automati­cally be quieted as to "correctness" if the Church in point also owns the property in dispute.

Ah, but Mr. Green has told his "old buddies" that this is nothing but a scam and a blind manipulation on the part of the Ekkers-- oops! WRONG! AND THIS IS A MOST COSTLY ERROR, MR. GREEN AND SIR BRENT! YOU HAVE COERCED THE CRIMINAL PROSECUTORS TO BRING CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAINST PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO INTEREST IN EITHER PROPERTY SAVE THROUGH AGREEMENT IN EXCHANGE FOR LIVING ALLOWANCE AS TEMPORARY CARETAKES/RENTERS. The error in perception might well come from the name of the said Church involved: "Phoenix- -". No, good friends, THAT is Phoenix, ARIZONA, a small branch of the Eastern Orthodox "Catholic" Church of Christ. In preparation for a major establishment in Tehachapi, land was purchased, and several dwellings were purchased in anticipation of the move. Do our people KNOW those congregants? Yes, how could they not--a working relationship has been now well established--through this very sort of assaultings.

I marvel at the idiocy which erupts--the only thing needed to solve the entire problem is an HONEST pricing and the lot is sold and the problem GONE! Now, however, damages and le­gal expenses are mounting--but once again, taxpayers--the oppo­sition is not having to pay a farthing--just call it criminal, get "fixed" law and participants
    --and YOU pay for it! Have you "come a long way baby?" I'd say so!

A little secret insight into Dharma's thinking: "Go ahead, Mr. Green and Sir Brent
    --if you can pull the RTC back into this mess--it will negate any agreements signed with THEM and they will again be a part of the damage suits coming up--because of the fraud aspects of the claims. I like it, since this house is not yet occupied by the owner party--Green just might open the way for me to have it after all". So be it, we shall see, scribe--we shall see! God's work is seen in many wondrous ways--most often unrecognized. However, if you fail to utilize that which is presented as opportunity
    --it is unfortunate but not of "God's fault". I do, however, suggest the Law group look very, very carefully at the potential presented here.

I want to completely change the subject here. Let us move back to the subject of NAFTA. It matters not HOW the votings go as to Congress--YOU ARE CAUGHT IN A TERRIBLE PRES­SURE EITHER WAY--FOR THIS WILL NOT GO AWAY IF VOTED DOWN THIS WEEK. THE ONLY THING GOOD ABOUT A "NO" VOTE IS TO ALLOW YOU MORE TIME FOR GAINING INFORMATION--IN A DIRECT RESPONSE TO "GETTING YOUR ATTENTION".

NAFTA: SCHEME OF GLOBALISTS.
    I don't need to offer more than has SPOTLIGHT in a well writ­ten offering to that paper by James M. Tucker Jr., entitled GLOBALIST SCHEME EXPOSED. November 8, 1993.

The internationalists have hatched no better scheme whereby to surrender U.S. national sovereignty than the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). It would assign decisions regarding U.S. law to an appointed 90-man board, which would BE FREE TO DISREGARD THE CONSTITUTION.

The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is not a "free-trade" accord but a sovereignty-surrender document.

NAFTA is written in confusing contradictory terms, so it has been decided that an international, 90-man "Free Trade Com­mission" will decide what it really says, or determine the "intent".

Each nation will appoint 30 men to the commission. A ma­jority would decide what NAFTA says, or what they want it to say. President Bill Clinton's selections are not subject to Senate confirmation.

VOTE THEIR POCKETS
    And who would the president select? At one point, the White House planned to name its 30 men on the theory that these lumi­naries would promote ratification. Suddenly, the White House decided to keep the names, sources said, secret for two reasons:

*Many of them will be members of or lackeys of the Tri­lateral Commission and Bilderberg group, two secret orga­nizations of international financiers and politicians who crafted NAFTA and the European Union.
    *Still others will be former high officials of the Com­merce Department and other agencies who have dealt with trade policies but go on the payroll of the Mexican govern­ment or business interests. Simply put, these "American representatives" will vote for the interests of their pocket and Mexico.

With the NAFTA text written in the confusing and contra­dictory language, the 90-man commission, of which most or all of the 30 Americans will be following the Trilateral-Bilderberg agenda for world government, will decide what it actually says.

SHADOW GOVERNMENT SIEZES CONTROL
    There is no appeal, to the U.S. Supreme Court or anywhere else, of the decisions this commission will make. And the commission will make thousands of decisions in the years ahead.

This surrender of the role of Congress, the executive and ju­dicial branches and of state governments was deliberately ig­nored when President Clinton (Bilderberger and Trialteralist) and former Presidents George Bush (Trilateralist), Jimmy Carter (Trilateralist) and Jerry Ford (Bilderberger) stood together at the White House to extol NAFTA.

The treaty text makes a mockery of the weak claims of NAFTA backers that America must send jobs to Mexico so ille­gal aliens will stop sneaking across the border to work here.

In fact, the treaty calls for allowing free immigration--for rendering the Border Patrol moot:

"Each party shall, within two years of the date of entry into force of this agreement, eliminate any citizenship or permanent residence requirement".
    (Vol. 1, Chap. 12, page 5.)

The treaty goes far beyond simply removing trade barriers. It actually negates federal, state and local laws. Under the Con­stitution, treaty agreements are the supreme law.

Minnesota state legislators, for example, produced a list of 30 state laws that NAFTA would overturn.

Thus, NAFTA is a document that overrides national and state laws at the whim of the super-commission and eliminates na­tional boundaries.

David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, who shares power with the Rothschilds of Britain and Europe in the Senior Bilderberg group, has publicly stated his goal of extending NAFTA throughout the Western Hemisphere.

Thus, NAFTA is to become the "American Union", similar to the "European Union". A "Pacific Union" is to become the third major regional government of the world [H: Oh yes in­deed, and we have written a LOT about that one also--that is a Kissinger baby and includes Australia, New Zealand, etc.], making the global government of the United Nations easier to administer.

And how goes your day?
    PJ 82
    CHAPTER 14

REC #3 HATONN

MON., NOV. 15, 1993 12:57 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 091

MON., NOVEMBER 15, 1993
    McALVANY: CENSORING FREE SPEECH
    IN AMERICA
    We have been sent a copy of the October, 1993 McAlvany Intel­ligence Advisor, with a request to please consider sharing the document in our paper. There is invitation from said McAlvany asking that it be studied closely, copied and circulated. We cannot take space to simply reproduce it but will adhere to our usual commitment to copy, as accurately as possible, noting any comments from other resources, and offer it in our paper format for your consideration.

CENSORING FREE SPEECH IN AMERICA;
    THE GOVERNMENT'S ATTEMPT TO
    SHUT DOWN CONSERVATIVE/CHRISTIAN
    RADIO AND T.V. PROGRAMMING
    [H: Right up front you must understand, readers, that "I" do not consider almost ALL OF THE SO-CALLED "CHRISTIAN" information as being very "Christian" at all. I do, however, understand the thrust here and applaud the efforts at informing you-the-public. I am reminded of our contact early on in our work "here" when ones sent informa­tion and request to Paul Crouch of TBN information and asked for comment. He replied that he didn't have time to read the information (sound like a rerun?) but URGED that the corresponding parties "ignore this material and RE­TURN TO CHRIST". Again I am reminding YOU
    --I TRAVEL WITH THE CHRIST OF WHOM YOU SPEAK! I SHALL "RETURN" TO NOWHERE! If ones will not be OPEN to the very circumstances of which they PREACH--how will YOU ever get to ANYWHERE?]
    AN ANALYSIS OF THE "FAIRNESS DOCTRINE"
    "My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge."
    (Hosea 4:6)
    [ED. NOTE (McAlvany): Control of the media by the political left in America has been a fact of life for decades. Over the past five years, since the repeal of the "Fairness Doctrine", there has been a proliferation of conservative, traditionalist, contrariant talk shows and Christian programming (especially on radio) that has begun to break the liberal monopoly of the me­dia. Tens of millions of American have begun to become in­formed on the vital issues of our day and to become involved in public

affairs. Now the liberals in the Congress and the Clinton Administration are moving to impose censorship of the airwaves and major restrictions on conservatives' and Christians' use of the airwaves in America by reimposing a new "Fairness Doc­trine". This report attempts to analyze this liberal move to cen­sor and shut off conservatives and Christians from the airwaves, and suggest how this incredible attack on our free speech can be stopped. Please study it closely, copy it and circulate it to friends, to associates, and people in the media, and take the ac­tion steps in Section VI below. The new "Fairness Doctrine" can be stopped if enough concerned Americans will act now!]

[H: Again I interrupt to warn you about interpretations which are in total error of intent. You are going to find that the author here will refer to something called the "Hush Rush" law. This thrust is seemingly at "hushing" one, Rush Limbaugh. Forget it--RUSH LIMBAUGH IS A FULL-BLOWN PARTNER IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER--I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WANT TO THINK. HE IS "FOR" NAFTA AND IS QUOTED AND PULLED IN AS EXPERT AUTHORITY BY CLINTON AND OTHER PRO­PONENTS OF NAFTA. RUSH LIMBAUGH WENT TO ISRAEL, MY FRIENDS, AND CAME BACK A REIN­DOCTRINATED SPEAKER--OF ALL THINGS "FOR" THE NAFTA NEW WORLD ORDER AND PROPONENT OF ISRAEL'S TOTAL RECOGNITION. IF YOU MISS THAT INFORMATION--YOU HAVE MISSED THE MOST IMPORTANT HIDDEN AGENDA IN THIS DOCUMENT IN POINT. I WILL TAKE THE TIME TO OFFER THIS, BUT I THINK YOU CAN SEE THAT I AM NOT IN AGREEMENT WITH LARGE BUNCHES OF IT. This man in point [R.L.] is a loud-mouth know-it-all--WHO PROVES DAILY THAT HE ACTUALLY KNOWS NOTH­ING!. If you allow your ONLY teacher to be your own self­-ego--you will NEVER GET FACTS, you will simply continue to parrot--over and over again--assumptions of that self-ego! Is this what you want in your information outlets? He AP­PEARS to be a maverick independent
    --he is NOT--he is a brainwashed parrot of exactly that which the New World Order wants to feed to YOU.]
    INTRODUCTION
    For years American liberals (and socialists) have claimed "that they stood foursquare for the airing of both sides of every issue, for freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of the air waves", etc. They have, however, only championed freedom of speech when it was their own speech--certainly not that of conservatives, traditionalists or Christians, which today are not deemed to be "politically correct".

It has been no secret that for several decades liberals have overwhelmingly dominated the American media (i.e., the televi­sion networks and their news desks; the large newspapers; news magazines; and the wire services--as well as Hollywood and the film making industry). Surveys have been done which show the vast majority of the people working in the media are liberals, vote Democratic [H: Remember, the Democratic Party was begun by the Zionists], support abortion-on-demand, the radi­cal feminist agenda, homosexual rights, expansion of big gov­ernment in almost every way, are pro-disarmament, etc. The vast majority of media owners and top management are also quite liberal.

However, since 1987, a major loophole has developed in the liberal/left's decades-long information monopoly--namely the emergence of public affairs oriented radio and television talk shows (especially radio) on both secular (non-religious) and re­ligious stations, with conservative, traditionalist, Constitutional­ist, and Christian talk show hosts, guests, and audiences.

It is estimated that four out of ten Americans regularly listen to such talk show programming (i.e., Rush Limbaugh alone has 20 million listeners each week) and while some programs are politically or religiously neutral, most are decidedly conserva­tive, liberal, or Christian oriented and many deal with contro­versial issues (i.e., abortion, homosexuality, lesbian adoption of children, prayer in schools, government interference in Ameri­cans' lives, political shenanigans in Washington or on a state or local level, the New World Order and much more).

Most of these talk shows add dramatically to the public's understanding of, and to public debate on public affairs issues. As a result of the talk radio phenomenon in America today, tens of millions of American are better informed on many issues of public concern, and know more about our government's mis­deeds or mischief than at any time in decades. And this is driv­ing liberals in the Congress and the Clinton Administration crazy, as they see their misdeeds, their tax and spend boondog­gles, and their bureaucratic mischief brought to light and sub­jected to public scrutiny and anger. [H: Remember, however, that sometimes the rebutting information is as "off the wall" as the first MISrepresentation of facts. Once you are "hooked", listeners
    --you most often cease being discerning and what "that" speaker offers becomes your truth. NO--I would be incensed if you simply took what we write as gospel truth without measuring it AGAINST ACTUAL TRUTH! Otherwise all you are doing is substituting one speaker's lies for that of another's.]

Hence, liberal Democrats (and some Republicans) in the Congress and the Clinton Administration are moving to institute legislation, called in Orwellian "double-think" terminology the "Fairness Doctrine"--which is designed to shut down virtually all conservative and Christian talk radio and programming (including Rush Limbaugh, G. Gordon Liddy, Pat Buchanan, Marlin Maddox, Chuck Harder, Tom Valentine, Dr. James Dobson, D. James Kennedy, Charles Swindoll, Charles Stanley, Chuck Colson, Hal Lindsey, and hundreds of other conservative and Christian talk show hosts and programs) which reach 15-25 million Americans each day. [H: Come now--there is NOT ONE LISTED HERE THAT DOES NOT MISREPRESENT ACTUAL CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTAL TRUTH! NOT ONE! There may, indeed, be an effort to shush them on subjects of political intrigue IF the facts they offer resemble the truth of a circumstance--but on "CHRISTIANITY"?--forget it--the adversary would pay the bill to KEEP THEM BABBLING THE FALSE TEACHINGS THAT THEY OF­FER ALMOST ALL OF THE TIME FROM RAPTURING TO BLOOD-LETTING TO "JUDEO"/CHRISTIAN
    MISINFORMATION. WHY DO YOU THINK CROUCH IS AL­LOWED TO HAVE TV STATIONS ALL OVER THE GLOBE? TO CONTINUE THE UNTRUE FALSE TEACH­INGS AS PRESENTED THROUGH THOSE OUTLETS--THEY WOULD BE STOPPED INSTANTLY IF THEY TOLD ONLY TRUTH OF CHRIST AND CHRISTEDNESS. TRUTH does NOT offer Salvation on the blood of a brother's murder--nor offer free tickets to a wondrous rap­ture of divine compliance for the nit-wit reason that you be­lieve on some OTHER man's sacrifice. Christness is RE­SPONSIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY for self and self's actions--no more and NO LESS!] The fact is that these programs are the alternative viewpoint--they help to balance the left-wing reporting on the major networks and in the major newspapers of the country. The liberals who run Washington want to intimidate radio stations into silence, and this legislation will do it. [H: No, what happens is that the stations them­selves run the TRUTHBRINGER off the airwaves when the material becomes truthful and, in fact, controversial. These sticklers for TRUTH are NEVER given bigger programming such as the ones who comply with the presentation of the
    MIS- DISinformation broadcasts. Does this include ones such as McAlvany himself? YES--Mr. McAlvany has liter­ally overspoken his time deliberately so that ones in the attendance cannot ask about this "other side of possibility". He will, further, be among those who will tell you to throw such as CONTACT out in the garbage and "do not read it"--in fact, right up front he will tell you this--IN TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE IGNORANCE OF WHAT IS CONTAINED WITHIN. THESE ARE THE DANGEROUS TOOLS OF THE ADVERSARY, READERS--GOD WOULD TELL YOU TO READ AND STUDY IT ALL FOR, IN KNOW­ING, TRUTH SHALL BE FOUND AND STAND INTO IN­FINITY ON ITS OWN FOUNDATION.]

The "Fairness Doctrine", which has no more to do with "fairness" than Planned Parenthood has to do with family plan­ning, has been tried before (for almost 40 years) and stifled controversial, conservative, traditionalist, Christian public af­fairs programming to the extent that it was neutered and became almost non-existent. It was lifted in 1987 by the Reagan Federal Communications Commission and there has been a proliferation of public affairs and Christian talk shows ever since.

The liberal Congressional Democrats and the Clintonistas are now moving to silence that voice of debate and dissent in America, much as Hitler moved to install the censorship of the media and free speech in Germany in the 1930s, and as Lenin and Stalin did in Russia in the 1920s, '30s, and '40s (and their successors [H: Yes indeed, just like YOU by the same group's control.] up through the '80s). IF the liberals and po­litical left are allowed to silence free speech on the U.S air­waves, they will next move to censor free speech in the print media (starting with controversial, non-Establishment newslet­ters [H: My God, readers, where has THIS AUTHOR been? If they have not efforted more than half-heartedly to silence the newsletter in point--then the newsletter is no threat to the KING.] and moving quickly to newspapers, news maga­zines, religious publications, computer bulletin boards, etc.). [H: Perhaps in the same manner Mr. McAlvany, Gritz, Lindsay, etc., effort to shut down CONTACT ?]

STOP WRITING

I'm sorry, readers, I really thought I could sit back and offer this for your own lessons in discernment. I can only ask you to get a copy if you wish to continue the misinformation thrust. We do not have time nor space to give to this kind of misinterpretation when the FACTS are so critical and humongous as to stupefy the senses.

These people, such as Lindsay and McAlvany, are members of the "Phoenix Club" of advisor-newsletter investment brokers. They work with Larry Abraham who is to his bloated eyeballs in fraud and problems.

I am really annoyed at you readers who accept a man's "authority" simply because he draws a "fish" on his newsletter and claims status of "born again". What in the soup does such a phrase mean? You are either with Christ or you are against Him--and taking a blood-oath and pronouncing yourself born again only continues the "frivolous" disattachment to God's Laws. It is easy to spout biblical quotations in your own favor and opinionated meaning but it will not "move" God to do any­thing save await judgment in proper sequence.

How does this "Editor" wrap up this newsletter above the sig­nature of the "fish"? From Psalm 64:2, "You are my hiding place; You will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance". Ah yes, indeed, sir--for you to denounce and throw in the garbage can and offer that advice to those who would hear you. Also Psalm 2 says: "Hide me from the con­spiracy of the wicked, from the noisy crowd of evil doers". HOW DO YOU SELECT WHICH CONSPIRACY IS MORE DANGEROUS TO YOU--I TELL YOU NOW, FOR YOUR SOUL, THAT THIS CONSPIRACY IS EVER SO MUCH MORE DANGEROUS THAN ANY OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

He goes on: Psalm 91: "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.' " [H: Meaning of this author's interpretation of this fine truth: "...as long as you, God, do things according to my opinions and assumptions along with my authority of projection of same.] Surely He will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day. Nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that de­stroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thou­sand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. [H: That's right--but NOT ACCORDING TO ANY SPEAKER--ONLY ACCORDING TO HIS OBSERVANCE OF YOUR INTENT AND ACTIONS
    --HE IS NOT GOING TO FOUL HIS FEATHERS WITH THE DUNG OF THE ADVERSARY'S MISINFORMATION GLUTTONS. In the misinformation of interpretation of the last sentence, by your author--you are in TROUBLE. You will, if you believe this interpretation, BE AMONG THE WICKED--NOT A WITNESS THEREOF.]
    "If you make the Most High your dwelling--even the Lord, who is my refuge--then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. For He will command his angels con­cerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. [H: Good grief, chil­dren of Christ (the LION) read WHAT THAT SAYS! STOP YOUR NONSENSE AND READ IT! The lion is the symbol of God/Christ--the cobra is a snake, the symbol of Satan, along with the GOAT. Is this a simple accident of use of "animal"? No, it is a deliberate insertion of pure evil into the words of Truth. Had the writer (or interpreter) wanted to use an animal as symbolic overcoming
    --a "tiger" or a "baboon" or a "hippopotamus"--even an "elephant" would have been superior in choices--but the LION? THE VERY SYMBOL OF GOD/CHRIST? THIS IS NO ACCIDENT, MY GOOD READERS!]

"Because he loves me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation".

So, here it is readers, to you who petition for clarification of these speakings--here it is. You can continue to respond and cling to the lies but if your petitions for clarification were in honest attempt at gaining Truth and wisdom--I suggest you think on these things for THIS IS WHY I AM SENT--IN ANSWER TO YOUR PETITION FOR TRUTH AND UNDERSTAND­ING THAT YOUR JOURNEY MIGHT BE IN SECURITY AND SHELTER WITHIN THOSE WONDROUS WINGS OF GOD. MAN'S USE OF SAID INSTRUCTIONS AND TWIST­ING OF MEANINGS--IS NOT ACCEPTABLE

BUT, here is A GOOD ONE: Isaiah 9:16 (same source) says: "Those who guide the people mislead them and those who are guided are led astray". Isaiah 10:1,2 says: "Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive degrees [decrees?] to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of My people..." Isaiah 5:20 says: "Woe to those who call evel [evil?] good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter".
    You had best listen, all of you, to the next offered by this au­thor, McAlvany--for the indication is that his words are valid while others' are not: Jeremiah 7:4-8, which says: "do not trust in deceptive words... " and "But look, you are trusting in deceptive words".

The next is most interesting for the author would not even real­ize he falls into his own categorization: Jeramiah 6: 14,15 says: "Peace, peace when there is no peace. 'Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. [H: Nor do they seem to re­alize it when it is their own loathsome conduct and mispre­sentation.] So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when I punish them', says the Lord. " Well, YOU said it--NOT ME! HOWEVER, IT SURELY IS A GOOD LINE IN WISDOM PRESENTATION
    --BUT ONLY THE "WISE" WILL BE GIVEN TO SEEING AND HEARING!
    SO BE IT.

It is hard for me to decide which is the more confounding and insipid--the Sanctimonious fool or the one who acts in deliberate evil intent at deception. I think
    I have more pity for the sancti­monious fool who continues to live in stupid ignorance when the truth is all about him. I KNOW that the "good service he per­forms for evil" is far surpassing that which is done deliberately for evil purposes. The only "greater" fool is the one who ac­cepts the stupid outlay as his own truth and refuses to seek further beyond the opinion of a given speaker--without looking within and proving of truth.

I again share with you the wisdom of Dr. Albert Schweitzer:

"Civilization can only revive when there shall come into being in a number of individuals a new tone of mind independent of the one prevalent among the crowd and in opposition to it, a tone of mind which will gradually win influence over the collective one, and in the end determine its character. It is only an ethical movement which can rescue us from the slough of barbarism, and the ethical comes into existence only in individuals... "

REAL EVIDENCE OF EFFORT
    Instead of the whining misinformation, I would like to offer you REAL evidence of ones efforting to continue free speech through the airwaves--not the sniveling misinformers who would like to control you further without offering you REAL TRUTH. Why do I say this? Because a true freedom lover would offer you time and insight possibilities of each truth up for inspection.

PIRATE BATTLES TO KEEP THE
    AIRWAVES OPEN
    NEW YORK TIMES, Oct. 24, 1993:

BERKELEY, Calif.--On a chilly Sunday evening, high in the hills overlooking the San Francisco Bay area, Stephen Dunifer sets down his backpack and prepares to put Radio Free Berkeley on the air. He pushes a 10-foot antenna into the earth, then wires together a car battery, a sound mixer and microphone, a portable compact-disc player and a home-brew, five-watt radio transmitter.

"The people's technology is ready to strike back", he mumbles, tuning his transmitter to 88.1 FM. With a flick of the micro­phone switch, he begins three hours of eclectic and illegal radio broadcasting. [H: I am literally asked why "...you don't do that"? Meaning, why don't we "Hatonn and crew" do this? Good grief, don't my people do enough in the firing squad line to satisfy even the most bloodthirsty? Why should "we" do such a thing--we are already under the microscope--WHY DON'T "YOU" DO THIS? IF YOU DID THIS "ALL OVER THE MAP" YOU MIGHT JUST GET SOME RETURN ON YOUR EFFORTS. BUT I MOST CERTAINLY AM NOT GOING TO ASK DHARMA TO DO ONE MORE THING--NOT EVEN ONE MORE THING SUCH AS THIS. If you ones want this job done--YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR DOING IT--AND THEN DO IT!]
    The program will include a long Jim Hendrix tune, a speech against drug testing by a political comic named Jello Biafra and a recorded interview with a disaffected worker for a Pacifica Radio station, who attacked the nominally left-liberal broad­casting network for disenfranchising community groups.

Mr. Dunifer is emblematic of what he claims is a growing guerrilla movement of underground radio broadcasters around the nation who are using inexpensive, off-the-shelf electronic components to build radio transmitters.

Though he is breaking the law, he justifies what he is doing by contending that the rules enacted by the Federal Communi­cations Commission during the late 1970s have raised the cost of operating a radio station and have denied many community groups access to the public airwaves.

Acting as a kind of high-tech Johnny Appleseed, he has been conducting workshops around the country to teach people to build their own radio transmitters for several hundred dollars, spreading an idea he calls "micro power broadcasting".
    Mr. Dunifer said he had sold 50 radio transmitter kits this year, and there were several hundred part-time stations such as his on the air in the United States.

One of those is operated intermittently by unidentified broad­casters from the various squatters' dwellings in Manhattan's Lower East Side, Mr. Dunifer said, and a group that calls itself Ragged Mountain Liberation Radio has been popping up at various spots on the FM dial around Connecticut.

The F.C.C., however, said it viewed him as nothing more than a pirate,
    operating one of what it said were several dozen unlicensed transmitters around the country that interfered with legitimate broadcasters [H: How sad can you get?] and posed a threat to aircraft navigation and law enforcement communica­tions. [H: Barf!]

"A good number of these people believe they have a noble cause", said Richard M. Smith, the head of the enforcement di­vision of the FCC. "But there is a reason for these regulations. [H: Yes there is, but not the one they offer.] It's the same reason we have a white line down the center of the highway".

Mr. Dunifer disputes that he is a threat and continues to defy the F.C.C., which this summer fined him $20,000 for illegal broadcasting. To deter detection, he transmits from a hidden location each Sunday night. [A different location every Sunday night.]

LONG OVERDUE
    Mr. Smith of the F.C.C., who is considering Mr. Dunifer's appeal, declined to comment on how the continued operation of Radio Free Berkeley might affect his decision.

The informal nature of Radio Free Berkeley makes it virtu­ally impossible to gauge how many listeners Mr. Dunifer has attracted since he took to the airwaves early this year, although he estimated that his audience was in the hundreds. One loyal listener is Harold Carlstad, a retired teacher who lives in Kens­ington, Calif., and tunes in to Radio Free Berkeley every Sun­day night.

"This kind of radio is long overdue," Mr. Carlstad said. "Since the time radio was invented, it has been owned by the big corpo­rations".

Mr. Carlstad, who belongs to a Unitarian church, said he had been trying unsuccessfully for weeks to get local radio stations to broadcast a public service announcement publicizing a benefit program at his church. Only Mr. Dunifer had agreed to carry his message. "Our biggest outreach is Radio Free Berkeley",
    Mr. Carlstad said.

LICENSES OUT OF REACH
    Mr. Dunifer said that in the 1970s and 1980s the corporation for Public Broadcasting had lobbied for increasingly stringent technical standards that had the effect of making community ra­dio more professional, which he said had placed radio broad­casting beyond the reach of many community groups that could not afford the $50,000 to $70,000 for a licensed station.

Mr. Dunifer said he believed that stations with less than 10 watts of power should be able to broadcast without a license if they did not interfere with other stations. And he insisted that his equipment and the transmitters used by his disciples caused no interference.

Mr. Dunifer's lawyer, Louis Hiken, said radio was becoming an even more important media for community communications because of the emerging information data highway for comput­ers, which he said was increasingly available only to the Elite.

"Radio is the leaflet of the 90s," Mr. Hiken said. "In a lot of areas, kids don't read and write, and radio provides the ability to communicate orally".

A FINITE RESOURCE
    From the Government's perspective, the problem is that the radio-frequency spectrum is a finite resource, which must be carefully parceled out. "This is a situation where no matter how much spectrum you can allocate, there will not be enough", said Eli Noam, a professor at Columbia University who specializes in communications law.

But Mr. Noam said he saw hope in the trend toward high-ca­pacity networks being created by the cable television and tele­phone companies.

Pirate radio has long had a place in American broadcasting, since the Commerce Department began licensing radio broad­casters in 1910. In October 1988, for example, the Coast Guard shut down an unlicensed rock radio station operating from a ship called Sarah south of Long Island.

The F.C.C.'s technology has improved dramatically in recent years, making it virtually impossible for even mobile broadcast­ers to escape detection: "With our technology in monitoring and direction finding, if any station comes on for a few microsec­onds, they're going to be detected and located", he said. [H: This is not true, readers, or he would not have said it.]

Indeed, F.C.C. field agents monitored Mr. Dunifer broad­casting from his home in Berkeley in April and May and traced the source of the transmissions to an antenna outside his apart­ment. When they attempted to inspect his apartment they were refused entry. The F.C.C. later fined him $20,000.

Mr. Dunifer remains unrepentant. He said he had plans for an even more powerful transmitter, a short-wave apparatus of several hundred watts that would allow him to reach the entire world. He said he had no plans to seek an F.C.C. license.

So be it. Possibilities? Creative thought? Come, readers, you turn away and shrug and say--"Well, no way to contact him is offered". Are you nuts? Why would he offer such information? "But", you say, "you would have records--tell us...." NO--you do it the way any intelligent person would do it if you wish to contact this person--GO THROUGH HIS LAWYER! If you can't figure out even the most obvious answers, readers, how are you ever going to change that which you don't like? YOU HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO CON­TACT THIS PERSON--IF YOU LOOK. I am not in the "radio" business. I even had to stop interviews with special friends because the ridicule and harassment teams were lined up and ready to destroy the value of such interviews. WHEN YOU ARE ON TARGET--YOU CATCH FLACK. I don't mind but it soon gets the qualified host off the airwaves completely. Our intent is to gain in acceptance and integrity--not be fodder for the misfits and juvenile delinquents who think they are wizened Walter Cronkites. Unfortunately MOST of the nerds allowed on the air are quite despicable and offensive in the "cute" and ridiculous manner of the same nit-wits that control your TV sit­coms and make every human being look like brainless, moronic idiots. I refuse longer to have intelligent speakers OR my scribe presented in such insipid characterizations as this behavior demonstrates. When you take responsibility for these actions you will put a STOP TO THEM and then, perhaps, we can get on with worthy growth. Look beyond and into possibilities--they are infinite in numbers--just as are choices.

Salu

주제글 정보