PJ 80
CHAPTER 1
REC #1 HATONN

SUN., OCT. 10, 1993 8:03 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 055

SUN., OCTOBER 10, 1993

SHADOWS AND SUNLIGHT
As we walk through the shadows we often stumble over things which we do not see--most, however, of the things scattered about are missed entirely so the frustration is not focused except on that which actually lays right before us--detached from any­thing which allows full perception. In the sunlight you see the "thing" which sends forth tentacles and can overlook and over­step the one thrown in your path. There is naught different in "reality", ONLY in perception. In the darkness a tree branch can look exactly like a rattlesnake--but there is a big difference if you step on the end of the branch or the end of the serpent. In the LIGHT you don't step ON either--you give either respectful distance.

When the pain of perceived circumstance falls heavily on your shoulders and still you HAVE TO CONTINUE YOUR JOUR­NEY the footprints in the sand grow deeper and the legs often fail the burden-bearer. It is those things which seem to fall upon you when you would rather give them distance which brings the piercing surges of agony and trial. Through these valleys of shadows when the light is clouded by the deliberate efforts of others--the soul cries out for relief. It is such as this which calls the trumpet sounds and summons support from the Father who sees the "whole" of it.

Rael, you will look at the most recent Satanic ammunition for that which it is--from the mind of one who claims his very exis­tence in the name of Evil. At the same time he is so ignorant of TRUTH as to confuse the very assault messages. He WANTS to have his Constitutional "RIGHTS" to curse and through ritual attempt to slay thee, but he calls upon your very protector in his stupidity. Release it children. This same Satanic servant has sent many, many such documents to the paper, to my scribe, and to anyone else a warped mind feels he might bring pain and terror. He is but a wasted, twisted fragment of a dying force--and his words fall upon his own "master" and bring contempt and curses in return. This person and his people have traveled far and wide--sending messages and hate from many states and now, Alaska. THESE ARE THE ONES WHO LEAST WANT PUBLICITY FOR THEIR THRUST IS IN THE SECRET NASTINESS OF HIDDEN PLACES. It is important, however, that readers know that which befalls the lighted workers. This one claims to be judge, jury and executioner. He throws about the actual sacred symbols and labels and seems to know no difference. He is so confused that he cannot even sort the grain from chaff but uses BOTH to cloud the waters of the looking glass.

Of course it brings frustration and irritation when the serpent actually comes from out his hole to strike--he only does that, however, when the "lower" consciousness sees his defeat com­ing. He is like the scavenger who stands atop a carcass which no beast would touch and proclaims his prize when nothing else would even HAVE his filthy garbage.

I know that you will "say" that it bothers you not--"...just one more arrow", but it MUST "bother" you, children--for THIS IS your enemy!! It may appear that judges and lawyers and war­dens are your enemy--no, they are the servants of the ENEMY--THIS IS YOUR ENEMY SPEAKING OUT IN "LANGUAGE" OF HIS OWN--THRUSTING TERROR ABOUT LIKE A HAILSTORM. LET IT SIMPLY REMIND YOU OF YOUR PASSAGE AND RECOGNIZE THAT "SOMETHING" IS GO­ING "RIGHT"--OR HE WOULD NOT STRIKE YOU IN THIS MANNER. HE USES THE VERY DREGS OF SOCI­ETY AND DISHONOR WARPED BIGOTS TO CARRY HIS PERSONAL MESSAGES. HOLD CLOSELY TO GOD NO MATTER HOW DISTRESSED, MY CHILDREN, AND HE CAN ONLY SHOOT HIS BULLETS--HE CANNOT SO MUCH AS DENT THE SHIELD. It is, further, imperative that you read carefully--EVERY WORD. See that much is truth to confuse you--and the rest are lies of such magnitude as to be entertaining in the recognition of pure and total stupidity.

DISTASTEFUL BUT NECESSARY
I am going to run this despicably repulsive message for all the world to see--with name and address. Some of you will share this evil perception--so YOU have a friend. This is not the point. It is the point, however, that you all be aware of this type of assault from which GOD protects and publicity is the best way to begin the shielding. Will this not simply goad the beast? Yes, but you see, this message is only the beginning--the assault picks up in intensity after this and the threats get worse and ac­tualized. I suggest you, as goodly persons, have compassion--from a great distance--for this warped being. Consider what kind of living experience this person must have had to arrive at this point of expression in such degraded outlook on the won­drous expression of experience. Hate has eaten away all fibers of strength and honor--IS THIS THE KIND OF WORLD IN WHICH ANY OF YOU WISH TO EXPRESS?? MY mission is to share exactly these types of things for they are the teachings which must be considered--for THIS is where the problem lies--RIGHT HERE.

Please, Dharma, just copy it (all of it) as you can, except the handwritten Satanic symbols at the ending, in script. If someone wishes to fill them in in the message printed, so be it. They will represent valid alphabet--but LIGHTLESS intent!

3605 Arctic Blvd. #2149
Anchorage, AK 99501
(907) 248-3910 FAX (907) 243-8507

(7 of 49 YEAR OF THE BEAST) [H: This man KNOWS his counting!] 18 Tishrei 7780, (10-3-93 c.)

Rayelan Russbacher
P.O. Box 3078
Carmel, CA 93921

[H: I write this information because the evil bastards have it and therefore, in protection now, so do you of God. Send her support for these are the times when defeat of our troops seems to peak and hopelessness against this beast is highest. Don't forget your contact with Gunther, either. Is he of God? Well, the "Serpent" King of evil seems to think so! I can't think of better recommendation for the persons in point!]

Shalom Rayelan Russbacher;

Truth can only be known, Truth can not be told. Truth is now a hate crime. The media's number one fear and enemy has become the truth. [H: So far so good, so how do we know this man is a Satanic host? Because that which you as read­ers cannot see is the SATANIC SYMBOL sign embedded in the original paper upon which this was written and almost blacks out the print when copied by "light" method (Xerox).

I am relieved that we have finally arrived at this point. I am saddened by the fact that more people have not decided to fol­low the Creator's law. But they made their choice to follow Ju­dah and worship the nigger. They have given their power of attorney in the form of voter registration and now the beast speaks for them. The German people revolted against the tyranny of interest, immorality and sorcery and tried to rid their country of the mud races. But the United States interceded in behalf of the Jews and the mud races and forced the Aryan peo­ple to worship these mud races. The United States and those members of the United Nations are being annihilated by this mud race horde, the fate they sought for the German people. By your actions this is what you told the Creator you wanted. The nigger as your god (Destroyer) and not the Creator. The 'number 666 in Hebrew is pronounced Jesus. All Federal Re­serve notes, in fact, all paper script are marks. Mark or marker being an I.O.U. having no intrinsic value. Anyone charging interest is the beast. The U.S. dollar is the mark of the beast. It is a cashless money. We live in a cashless society. The word cash denotes treasure, something with intrinsic value. Paper dollars are worthless and have no value. They are like the United States Constitution and other Jew rags such as the Decla­ration of Independence. They are a Jew trick of control and worse than Jews are the Judah worshipers, who worship the head of Judah, the 666 beast, Jesus. These flag waving Jew pa­triots who worship the beast's money and Constitution are our problem and the sooner they put them in the Federal death camps, the better off the Aryan people will be. These race traitors who enforce the beast's laws whether in the military, police or private citizen are doing the Jews bidding in opposition to Jehovah, God of the Aryan people. [H: This insipid being is so full of "it" that he can't even keep his story right. Num­ber one, no such being as THIS, is "Aryan" and no true "Aryan" race even respects that which "he" calls "Jehovah"--this truly represents the most vile type of hate signals and IS the problem. This is typical of the beast lashing out in disinformation to incite riot and hate. IF you don't under­stand, stay tuned because WE are going to set the record straight as to just WHO were those original Aryans, etc. I can say this much--this bastard imposter--would not have lasted ten seconds in the midst of those first travelers. Van­quish him? No--"vanish" him! I would guess this is one who does no work, takes from the public coffers while degrading those in charge, claims ego dominance and is unworthy of thine spittle upon his mocking head.] Jehovah is not God to the mud races, that's the 666 beast, Jesus.

You must make Passover in the manner that Moses pre­scribed. That is the only thing that will save you from the beast, Judah. [H: This means BLOOD SACRIFICE, among other things!] It is time for us to sit back and the Creator will deliver us. [H: OK--there it is!] We have come to a time when it's no longer allowed for us to talk about the truth or to do the things that Moses commanded us to do. We are only slaves in the United States of America under the flag of Armageddon, this is a Hebrew word meaning "mountain of whores" only used to de­scribe the tower of Babel. Now Armageddon describes the United Nations. Our Creator would not have rescued us except the beast has made it impossible for us to live. The beast will let my people go and he will not send them out empty handed either. You know we were a blessing once. And then you started to oppress us. [H: Watch the dialog get so confused you can't make heads nor tails of it--"YOU"(?) started to oppress "us"? Who? Rayelan Russbacher?] Now we have become a curse to the United States and in fact, all the mockers of the Creator's law (democracy). [H: Oops! "we"(??) I'd say he certainly told the TRUTH right there in the slip of his lip!] These New World Order folks will eventually come to the understanding that when they make contact with one of my peo­ple, it is a curse on them and their family. When they realize this, they will send us away with gold and silver, flocks and herds. Cursed be the beast. Cursed be the United Nations. Cursed be the United States of America. Cursed be Judah, who claims to be Israel but is not. And curse a thousand times the worshipers of the sick, sick, sick beast, Jesus. Blessed be Is­rael, my people, whose eyes are blue and skin is white, who makes the mud races glow at night with envy. You see that's where hell is, under skin like dirt. Their jealousy rages like an inferno.

Shalom, shalom, shalom,

Clint D. Jedidiah Shalom Knix YHVH

END OF LETTER

In reading this you, as a reader, will say, "What in the world is this nut talking about?" It looks like he both honors and curses this little letter "receiver". Well, perhaps he doesn't have brains enough to know to what he writes his garbage for. Read what the SAME man wrote to Robert Kelly of the American's Bulletin on Oct. 5 (two days later!).

QUOTING:

Same address, Oct. 5, 1993

The American's Bulletin
Editor Publisher Robert Kelly P.O. Box 935
Medford, OR 97501

Shalom Robert Kelly;

This Gunther Russbacher is no friend of mine. He is a race traitor to his own country. He was part of the plot to assassinate Adolf Hitler and he has steadily worked to enforce the Judah rulers to destroy anyone who has a pure thought. This is ZOG's head man. He is in prison where he needs to be. He will be there until he is executed. Thus says YHVH . What you want for others will ultimately happen to you. This Rayelan Russ­bacher is just a whore for ZOG. She reminds me of one of the whores who followed Hooker around.

Shalom, shalom,

Clint D. Jedidiah Shalom Knix

END OF QUOTING

The above sounds like a very good recommendation for the man, in general, to me. Gunther, I mean! You readers think this is some kind of "exception", this man? NO, he is the "average" thoughtless walking "dead" man. What are the clues to know this even without knowledge of the subject of which he is absolutely and stupidly misinformed? He doesn't even know his upside from his downside, much less anything about which he pronounces judgement and execution. He is EXACTLY like every other misinformed average "citizen" wondering around in an MTV daze--not having the vaguest idea what is going on 'really' nor even caring to find out. He mixes the good in with the bad--and turns it all out in filth and bigotry--a reflection of his own dark beingness. He then dumps it on "YOU" like a death shroud of damnation. Do you think GOD CREATED YOU--JUST TO DAMN YOU? Come now, little sleepyheads.

There are other things I ask that you GET OUT OF THOSE MESSAGES ABOVE--note number ONE: He never uses the term "Christ"--but the name of a man, Jesus. The very word "Christ" would burn his tongue out! "It is time for us to sit back and the Creator will deliver us." WRONG!! Is THIS ONE "sitting back" waiting? No, he is busily misinforming and cursing all of you whom he wants to sit back and do nothing about ones such as HIM. This is to incite uprising against those who simply want some tradition of possibly being "white"--ALSO, through no fault or credit of themselves. Will it work? EVERY DAY!! "CHRISTIAN" is not some "Jesus" disease. "Christ" represents a simple expression of an emotional state of being--in goodliness according to the rules of honor and in­tegrity-just as Sananda is a label meaning something similar to your description "Lord of Lords, King of Kings"--no more and no less. It is a simple recognition in definition of a state of sta­tus or "being". The whole thrust of the adversary of God is to CONFUSE YOU--if you can actually make sense out of the above messages as they are actually written--requires that you be as confused as the writer. Why? Because the letter HAS NO MEANING--the MEANING lies in the "concept" and "intent" in emotional incitement. JUDGE the words--NOT THE MAN--for you know not the man in point! But, "A man shall be judged by his WORKS!" I can, however, DISCERN that this man in point is badly twisted and, in claiming the lie as the truth--is his own proof of same. He is the best example we have had to REMIND you that TRUTH offers freedom from ignorance and lies. If you KNOW what the FACTS are--you cannot be misled by such rantings limited to total ignorance thrust out like poison barbs--It is the WRITER who is stupid. GOD IS REASON, LOGIC AND CLARITY OF KNOWLEDGE! HIS people will search out Truth, come into knowledge and THEN, ACT. IG­NORANCE SHOWS LIKE THE WINE SPOT ON THE MID­DLE OF THE TABLE LINEN. COLORING THE WHOLE LINEN TO MATCH THE WINE SPOT--STILL WILL NOT HIDE IT, WILL IT? FOR THE SPOT WILL ONLY BE MORE DARKLY DEFINED!!

Many ones who read this paper object to such lessons as above. They know nothing of who I am, why we write, what we are about or otherwise want anything but "what's up doc?" We are not in competition with ANY other paper--NOR DO WE WISH TO PATTERN AFTER ANY OTHER PAPER. WE ARE HERE FOR THE READERS WHO WISH TRUTH AND ARE SEEKING "THE WAY" FOR REFORMATION AND RECLAMATION--NOT SIMPLY MORE CONFUSION. THIS WILL NOT SUIT THE MAJORITY OF READERS--HOWEVER, ALL READERS CAN GET THAT WHICH IS TRUTH AND ARE FREE TO UTILIZE IT WISELY OR IG­NORANTLY AS IS THEIR CHOICE. I, too, hope, as one critic put it, that we do not have to close because of our continu­ation of such format--but we do not come to serve the enemy--we come to harken ones to the "call" of the messengers you as a species have been awaiting. What may well seem a denounce­ment of the "Jews" is NOT. It is a call to take note that the Zionists are NOT the "Jews" of which you of a given religion and being may think yourselves to be. Certainly we ask not that you rise up against anything in force or conflagration--JUST "KNOW" TRUTH so that you can intelligently JUDGE YOUR ACTIONS. The above letters are for inciting to hate. We, hopefully, incite unto love and respect for Truth--instead of the continuation of the LIE which enslaves.

It is interesting that this counter-assault is actually aimed at us and our crew as you will be noting that our latest JOURNAL (finished yesterday) is entitled MARCHING TO ZOG. So, what, exactly, is "ZOG"? It stands for Zionist Occupational Government. Zionist: Someone who will sacrifice any person, anything, or any nation for the greater good of Israel. Occupa­tional: Possession by force, rather than by voluntary agreement. Government: Control of a population.

ZOG belongs to the present. Anyone bothering to search for it is now supplied with full example and evidence of its "reality" in existence. Most of your political leaders are, by definition--part of it. More accurately, your leaders are themselves mere puppets of a hidden hand that secretly controls the flow of events in your world. However, to blast out at ZOG through the flimsy disguise which allows for bigotry of a worse kind, is equally evil in intent and perpetration. The line drawn in the sands at your feet are indeed elusive and are trigger-wires which can detonate more evil as well as possibly bring about goodliness. You have reached a time in your experiencing wherein you MUST KNOW TRUTH OR YOU WILL TRIP THAT WIRE AND ACTUALIZE THE DESTRUCTION OF YOUR VERY WORLD. THIS MEANS: YOU MUST KNOW YOUR ENEMY!!!

Dharma, there is else to be attended so I would release you from service now. I would hope that readers would make a special point of obtaining yesterday's TAPES of the session in the after­noon. I realize it was lengthy but there were many visitors from all over the nation and Canada and it gave opportunity to speak of many of these things here in point. We cannot take time to repeat them over and over again. We are not a church of any kind, and meetings are just "that"--meetings. A lot of informa­tion gets shared, however, and I would invite all to share that who are curious. Thank you.
PJ 80
CHAPTER 2
REC #1 HATONN

MON., OCT. 11, 1993 9:44 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 056
MON., OCTOBER 11, 1993
SHARPEN UP, READERS
Somewhere in THIS paper you will find a report of a "meeting" with some Russians which should be the latest thing in hair-curling technology (page 33 of the CONTACT Vol. 3, #3, Oct. 12, 1993). I have been telling you ALL of these things that are PLANNED for you and this world but even you who BELIEVE me, seem to have trouble "doing" anything--still waiting for your "purpose" or "where do I go? and what should I do?" etc. THERE WILL BE NO SUCH INSTRUCTIONS FORTHCOM­ING FROM THIS SOURCE, THIS PAPER. DO NOT BE FOOLISH--WE WOULD NEVER JEOPARDIZE ANYONE OR FOCUS ON ANYTHING EXCEPT TELLING YOU HOW IT IS AND THAT YOU BETTER GET BUSY IF YOU WISH TO SURVIVE AND EAT! CHANCE ENCOUNTER? YES--BUT AN INVALUABLE ENCOUNTER OF CONFIRMA­TION TO YOU-THE-PEOPLE. HOW MUCH "TIME" DO YOU HAVE? THAT IS NOT SET BY THE CLOCK BUT BY ACTIONS--AND, "NOT MUCH"!

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOUR ENEMY IS THE KHAZAR­IAN ZIONIST POWER-BROKERS FROM THE "LAND OF ZOG"! I further wish to tell you that this group is NO LONGER CALLED "JEW"! THAT was a label to get within your system and into a place of power! Oh, they will continue to call themselves "Jew" in your native country and other "free-world" places--but the power is right out of Russia. Now, I further have to tell you that those "Jews" who are in power in other ways "outside" the Elite Clubs--are the first to be taken and destroyed--for the intended "wealth" and physical assets of this planet are going to go to the victors. So, it will only be through pre-agreements that corporations will flourish, etc. If they are NOT of the NEW WORLD ORDER--THEY WILL NOT SURVIVE.

The Americas are the "prize", so to speak, so you have a while (very little while) to get ready for the "Order" is already upon you in the form of "health card", etc. You are numbered and stamped. There is technology that, from a satellite, allows for exact locating and receiving information from old and newly fibered currency to exact amounts--buried in your back yard, attic or flooring. The technology can separate, from that dis­tance, the exact layering of the currency "bills" as to "old" and "new" and the amount of EACH bill in point. In other words, a helicopter can fly over your property and pinpoint "hidden" cur­rency, metals, weapons, etc., without landing. If you wish to survive, readers, you will get some food stored and plan on hopefully riding out the assaults. There is a planned nuclear war which will be begun in the Middle East. The preference is to not destroy the U.S. because of desire for future use--but since facilities are already established for the Elite (no accidental choices of "Australia in 2000" for the Olympic games) and they can forfeit the entire Northern Hemisphere for they don't plan to have more than 500 million people left alive on the planet. Doom and gloom Hatonn--as I have been called over and over again? I AM A MESSENGER OF GOD, AND THIS IS THE WAY IT IS--MY JOB IS TO TELL YOU! IF YOU WISH TO TURN AWAY FROM ME AND DENOUNCE THESE FACTS--SO BE IT--IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM. I HAVE A MISSION AND MY PEOPLE WILL HEAR ME. I MUST GET A "REMNANT" THROUGH THIS TIME AND TRIBU­LATION AND I SHALL DO SO. FURTHER, THE "ENEMY" IS "BOUND" TO LET MY PEOPLE "MAKE IT". EVERY "MAN" HAS A CHOICE--THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT "THEY" WILL ALLOW EVERY "MAN" WHO DE­CIDES OLD HATONN'S SHIP IS THE WAY TO GO--WILL MAKE IT FOR IF YOU DO NOT PREPARE FOR SELVES, WHY SHOULD ANYONE ELSE PREPARE FOR YOU?? GOD HAS PREPARED FOR YOU BUT MOST OF YOU FOLLOW THE WRONG GOD! You have pulled away from HIS laws and voted-in your own--that will not "fly" on T-Day (Take-Off). Excuses will not "cut it" either--you either are FOR GOD or you are AGAINST GOD--there is no in-between on that wondrous T-Day--no matter what the Zionist preacher tells you.

Do you have to be in "this" dooryard to make it? No, but nei­ther will I tell you WHERE TO BE--that is the BEST way I know to make sure YOU DO NOT MAKE IT! Besides, read­ers, the ones who have dealt the blows of Hell upon my people here--will find that the ones upon which they showered their as­saults will not welcome them. Go follow your "human-star" if you wish excitement and heroic war against the particle beam weapons. The three days of blinding light are still coming--only now that "belt" can be manipulated by You-The-People's EN­EMY! Will WE of the Hosts interfere? NO! IF GOD CHOOSES TO INTERVENE--THE INSTANCES WILL BE RARE AND FAR BETWEEN. WHY? BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT LEARNED YOUR LESSONS--YOU JUST PRE­TEND SO THAT YOU CAN CONTINUE TO GAIN IN A WORLDLY FASHION AND PROTECT YOUR ASSETS. GOD DID NOT CREATE YOU TO INTERFERE WITH YOUR ACTIONS--FOR THE WAY YOU HANDLE THESE PROBLEMS ARE YOUR LESSONS!

Am I here to teach morality? NO--what you do is YOUR BUSINESS! YOU KNOW MORALITY--you have simply voted not to have moral values beyond your pants in intent. So be it--live by the valueless morals--you shall perish by them. Live by the sword--perish by the sword. LIVE BY THE WORD AND TRUTH OF GOD--AND LIVE WITHIN THAT WORD. These are the Universal Laws of Cosmic Universal actualization. I am here to present the Truth--not cram it down anyone's throat--NO-ONE'S!!!

MRS, KIDD'S MOVEMENT
We have been accused in insulting, hateful manner regarding what I said about the March on the Capital in Washington, headed by Mrs. Kidd. What I said was: "She expects hundreds of thousands of people--over ten thousand at minimum--to be there at the steps!" I further said that if you COULD afford the time and fare to go--go. But, I further said that I expected nothing to be done or accomplished--the President would not be "home" and neither would the politicians! So what happened? Exactly what I said would happen--a big flap about nothing that did not even make the news-lines--much less CNN! Was it a bad idea? No, it was a wondrous "ideal"--it is that your nation is too far down the tubes to be able to respond in mass enough to change the overall thrust. You must understand that NOW--the overall control IS OUT OF AMERIKA'S HANDS! Does this make Hatonn or my people--traitors--for bringing truth? Does this make the people who were to serve YOU as governmental agents--LESS TREASONISTS? NO--it simply means that they have sold you out to the adversary--and by that sell-out you haven't the strength to withstand in counter-assault against them--THEY HAVE THE BIGGER WEAPONS! THIS IS WHY YOUR GOVERNMENT WILL DO EXACTLY AS TOLD--GO TO WHERE THEY ARE TOLD TO GO AND PAY EX­ACTLY WHAT THEY ARE TOLD TO PAY--OF YOUR LIFE BLOOD AND ASSETS. YOU ARE BANKRUPT IN EVERY WAY DEFINED!

PROGRAM TO RECOVER VIA DARE SHOUT. ETAL.
Lately I am again FLOODED with this elaborate "Plan" being touted and seminar-held for each of you citizens to recover mil­lions of dollars from your corrupt government. Is this real or valid? You are there and if you read our paper and Journals you will know how to evaluate this garbage. Is the rip-off relevant? Of course--and so is recovery! BUT, I CAN RESPOND TO YOUR INQUIRERS WITH A BIGGER QUESTION? WHO IS GOING TO PAY THE REFUNDS? Even if you fill out all the information about your entire existence and the list does not get you killed--it certainly is all out there for the big boys to use. Further, why would such a program going to be LAW--require $300 per case filing. For a four member family that is $1200.(????) Sounds like SOMEONE is going to make a "killing" but it WILL NOT BE YOU TURNING IN YOUR CLAIMS! HOW DO I KNOW? BECAUSE YOUR GOV­ERNMENT IS BANKRUPT--REMEMBER?? HOW MANY TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IS YOUR DEBT NOW? HOW MANY BILLIONS OF DOLLARS JUST TO GO BEHIND IN INTEREST? WHO IS GOING TO PAY YOU NICE CITI­ZENS ALL THE MILLIONS AND TRILLIONS OF DOL­LARS?????? RUSSIA IS GOING TO GET MORE AND MORE BILLIONS--YOU ARE NOT! What is the very "least" that will happen if you go ahead and file a claim? You will transfer $300 from your already depleted pocketbook (because of your factual losses) into the pockets of the ones you pay to process this paperwork. Intentional CON game? I won't re­mark on that for some of the ones in charge are honest--but pretty near-sighted. I am not a personal counsel for your deci­sions, readers--go do what you will--consider WHY you are doing it and the possible consequences of getting into that paper-trail vs. the value "maybe" of any type of reward! Proving the losses against government agencies will go into infinity without anything other than total corruption within legal channels if nothing else. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE PAID ANY­THING! IF SOME OF YOU GET "SOMETHING" IT WILL BE FOR A SNOW-STORM BLINDING AND "COME ON".

Russia has already been forgiven the first couple of billions in dollars, 13 billion dollars has been paid to them of the 30 billion ALREADY ALLOCATED TO THEM AND MORE OF YOUR GRAIN RESERVES ARE PROMISED (CON­TRACTED) THROUGH ARCHER-MIDLAND-DANIELS WHO CONTROLS ALL AGRICULTURAL SHIPMENTS (IN THE HANDS AND TOTAL CONTROL OF THE KHAZARS!) If you can actually THINK that your government is going to turn around and pay individual citizens billions of dollars each--you are in LA-LA LAND waiting for the tooth fairy. Are the charges valid? OF COURSE--but so what--they don't honor any other charges do they? Why do you think they would honor this which would deplete the coffers further?? This is another balloon to see how really asleep the masses ARE--who CALL THEMSELVES PATRIOTS AND CONSTITUTIONALISTS! YOU, YOURSELF, WILL "FINGER" YOURSELF AND BE AMONG THE FIRST TO ENTER INTO THE FREE TERRITORY AND NO-FOOD LINES OF THE CONCEN­TRATION CAMPS--WHICH WILL ORIGINALLY BE CALLED SOMETHING SIMILAR TO "REFUGEE" CAMPS. READ "THE PLAN"! You are already, U.S., divided into about ten districts, States will VANISH. You will have no national borders as such. You have a NEW CONSTITUTION FOR THESE TEN STATES AS ORCHESTRATED AND INTEGRATED WITHIN THE UNITED NATIONS ORDERS. IT IS DONE--IT IS OVER--CAN YOU NOT, FOR GOODNESS SAKES, SEE IT? THERE IS GOING TO BE NOTHING FOR ANYTHING MUCH LESS SOMETHING FOR NOTHING! I SIMPLY DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY TO YOU ABOUT IT. YOU STILL WANT MAGIC FROM SOME MAGICIAN ON BOARD EARTH--AND YOU WANT MIRACLE MAGIC TO BAIL YOU OUT FROM HEAVEN. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN. NO RAPTURE, NO EASY SOMETHING FOR NOTHING--AND THE LIE WILL ENCOMPASS YOU LIKE A SHROUD. YOU ARE IN THE TIME OF TRIBULATION AND REVELATION--CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND??

Do I tell you go to a hill-top and wait for a pick-up? NO--THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN EITHER! YOU will, as individ­uals, take responsibility for your selves, your actions and change or face the consequences--no more and no less. There is no REVERSE GEAR on this spiraling out of control world you have established. GET YOURSELVES PREPARED--AND THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN IS THAT YOU HAVE A FEW STORES TO SHIFT AROUND IN YOUR CLOSETS. THIS IS GOING TO BE A BAD, HARD WINTER AHEAD--WILL YOU EVEN BE ABLE TO STAY WARM? THEY WON'T IN THE UKRAINE! THEY WON'T IN OTHER INTENDED FOCUSED PLACES. YOU, AMERICA, ARE AT THE BRINK OF THE CLIFF WITH ONE FOOT WELL OVER THE EDGE TO DISASTER. IF THIS IS DOOM AND GLOOM--SO BE IT FOR I ONLY SPEAK TO ONES WHO OPEN EARS AND EYES AND RECOGNIZE THE CALL OF THE "TRUMPET" OF GOD'S HOST-MESSENGERS. I IMPOSE NOTHING ON ANYONE OR ANYTHING! IF YOU WISH TO DENOUNCE ME AND MINE--DO SO--IT IS YOUR BUSINESS, NOT MINE. WOULD GOD ALLOW THIS? YES! WILL GOD HAVE MERCY? ON WHAT??? ON WHO??? THOSE THAT SPIT UPON HIM? PONDER IT! (!!!)

LET US SPEAK OF ZOG!
Readers, I again find myself UNABLE TO GIVE FULL CREDIT to authors and "papers" because of lack of information regarding the sources. This is an excellent example, right here, as I find the information which we will share with you, the best available on the subject (as a whole). This does not mean there are not others or that this is "totally" perfect in perception or correct and unbiased in presentation as presented. It does mean that it is both available and the authors are pleased and willing to share in any manner we choose as long as we offer "ALL" of their work and not edit without explanation, etc.

In this instance, I cannot offer phone numbers or even DATE of press because no such information is printed on the document. I do have a mailing address which you, as readers, can do your own follow-up. The fundamental body of offering here will be from something called The CDL Report, P.O. Box 426, Metairie, LA 70004. It states on the front that it has been pub­lished monthly since 1975 but this has no date since it is a Spe­cial Edition, Issue 137. So if you wish the original document, or wish to subscribe--this is the information through which you can reach the people in point. There is no reference to the meaning of "CDL" but I LIKE TO THINK it is an "opposite" of the propaganda from the "ADL", a Zionist organization birthed by British Intelligence and the Committee of 300. This is a most daring publication so don't be surprised to find it defunct.

I (we) do not want or desire credit or responsibility for the in­formation offered here--it is simply "truth" as researched and presented--with some errors of definitions for it will speak of "white" vs. other "colors" of people--and YOU MUST RE­MEMBER, GOD IS "LIGHT" WHICH IS "ALL COLORS" AND THEREFORE ACCURACY OF PRESENTATION MAY SEEMINGLY BE IN ERROR--OR SIMPLY FROM A "BIASED" RESOURCE. Obviously, if someone writes on a subject who is steeped in a religious order or path--a presentation will be "biased" but not necessarily "prejudiced". Your ad­versary wants you to interchange the words biased and bigoted--and this is simply NOT SO!

With these things in mind, we will share what we have and offer appreciation and gratitude to the publication and most especially to its editor, James K. Warner.

It is entitled:

LAND OF THE ZOG
From this paper we repeated from Disraeli: "The world is gov­erned by very different personages, from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

WHAT IS ZOG?
ZOG is rarely mentioned in public--and small wonder. The notion that a semi-secret organization can be powerful enough to seize control of America is nothing but an outrageous flight of fancy. Since all respected experts agree that ZOG is a phantom threat, only minimal space need be wasted on a definition:

ZIONIST: Someone who will sacrifice any person, any­thing, or any nation for the greater good of Israel.

OCCUPATIONAL: Possession by force, rather than by voluntary agreement.
GOVERNMENT: Control of a population (ZOG)

In different words, ZOG refers to a mythical situation in which people with supreme allegiance to Israel rather than America have seized power here, and now rule us.
ZOG: MYTH OR REALITY?
Despite repeated attacks upon it, ZOG somehow keeps rising from the ashes and rubble--much like the harmless old myth of Atlantis. Of course, whether or not Atlantis once existed, it now belongs to history. The scarcity of hard evidence verifying claims of a Lost Continent is always excused by the calamity that befell it, plus the enormous' length of time that has since passed.

ZOG BELONGS TO THE PRESENT. Anyone bothering to search for it should soon be wading knee-deep in evidence veri­fying its existence. Another difference is that this ZOG busi­ness--if true--has some very sinister implications. For instance, most of our political leaders are by definition, part of it. More accurately, our leaders are themselves mere puppets of a hidden hand that secretly controls the flow of events in Mainstream America.

Looking at things from ZOG's viewpoint, many mysteries of modern times are at long last explained: like why our govern­ment actually encourages invasion by non-whites [H: Why the term "non-whites"? Because the Israelis themselves claim to be of a different RACE, COLOR AND CREED (RELIGION)] , or why we annually give billions to Israel even as we foreclose on U.S. farmers and veterans; why we gave back the Panama Canal; and why Christ is forever crucified by the ACLU.

Another mystery solved is why average American citizens have never heard of ZOG, let alone worry about it. Assuming just for laughs that it does rule America, the sheer magnitude of ZOG's alleged power would explain how discussion and infor­mation about it can be so thoroughly suppressed.

For even more laughs, we could actually go searching for ZOG. Alarmists describe it as a dangerous monstrosity, but what does one look like up close? A reasonably accurate idea may be had by studying a second Zionist Occupational Govern­ment--one that is no laughing matter. Where is it?

ZOG-RULED PALESTINE (ISRAEL)

Some revealing details about ZOG-ruled Palestine (Israel):

Now up came the Zionists with the message--there was a dis­tinct nation, with a right to a National Home in Palestine. (The Siege, by Conner Cruise O'Brien.)

It is highly probable that the bulk of the Jew's ancestors never lived in Palestine at all, which witnesses the power of historical assertion over fact. Source: The Outline of History by H.G. Wells.

The KHAZARS were a people of Turkish stock who came from the steppes of Russia to settle between the Caspian and Black Seas about 500 A.D. For political reasons their king de­creed Judaism for his whole tribe in 740. In 965 they were mil­itarily crushed by Vagangian [Swedish-ruled] Slays, and later overwhelmed by Mongols. Remnants migrated into eastern Eu­rope where they formed the Eastern (Ashkenaz) Jewish commu­nity. Source: The Thirteenth Tribe, by Arthur Koestler.

If Koestler (A JEW) is correct, 95% of world Jewry today has Turkish rather than Semitic ancestry. This invalidates their claim to Palestine as a historical home. (H: Nora's research has validated the truth of this assertion.)

Chaim Weitzmann, Zionist leader: We told the authorities in London: we shall be in Palestine whether you want us there or not. You may speed up or slow down our coming, but it would be better for you to help us, otherwise our constructive force will turn into a destructive one that will bring about ferment in the entire world (Judische Rundschau, #4, 1920, Germany). This was NOT an idle threat.

1944: Zionist terrorists killed many British soldiers and po­licemen in Palestine, using bombs, bullets, and torture. Two particularly vicious gangs at that time were Irgun and the Stern Gang. Leaders of these groups were ex-Prime Minister Men­achem Begin (Irgun), and present Prime Minister Shamir [H: Ah so--this is not a very old research document, is IT?] Even in 1988 Britain's government still shunned Shamir. To hasten British departure from Palestine, Irgun sent letter bombs to Winston Churchill and Prime Minister Atlee among others. In 1946 they killed nearly 100 British by bombing the King David Hotel. Terrorism also was (and still is) routinely practiced against Arabs to stampede them out of Palestine, thereby re­ducing their demographic strength even as uninvited Jews streamed into the country. In 1953 Ariel Sharon (later Israel's Defense Minister) led a raid on a Palestine village that left 66 civilians dead, mostly women and children.
1954: Agents of Israel's Mossad firebombed U.S. Consulates and other facilities in Egypt. They planned to blame it on the Egyptians and thus drive a wedge between that country and America. One of the terrorists was Phillip Nathanson, who let an incendiary device go off in his pocket. That drew the atten­tion of Egyptian authorities, and the resulting scandal was called the "Lavon Affair". Its political aftermath caused Israel's first Prime Minister (David Ben-Gurion) to resign.

June 8, 1967: the U.S.S. Liberty was deliberately attacked in international waters as it monitored communications during the Six-Day War. What's worse is the rescue squadron being sent to help was recalled on direct orders from Washington. Thirty-four sailors were butchered and 170 wounded in this blatant Act of War.

Liberty was part of the Sixth Fleet, a powerful group of men and ships paid for by U.S. taxpayers to protect Israel. Perhaps by pure coincidence, the number "6" is revered by Jews (symbolized by the Star of David).

1980s: Israel was caught stealing U.S. technology for cluster bombs. Subpoenas against Israeli citizens were dropped by "our" (???) government after Israel pledged to "cooperate". (Chicago Tribune, 11/24/86.)

Convicted spy Jonathan Pollard was an important part of this operation. His "handler" escaped back to Israel.

It's all a "misunderstanding" according to Zionists. Peres was unhappy about the spy revelations: "Allowing NBC to tele­vise this matter is evidence that some U.S. agencies are un­dertaking a private crusade against Israel. That's very severe, and is something you just don't do to a friend." (11/24/84, Chicago Tribune) Yes, he actually had the chutzpah to say "friend"!

The Jerusalem Post (11/22/86) revealed that [former] Prime Minister Peres and his underlings formulated the U.S. sale of weapons to Iran. [H: Yes, and involved hostages, intrigue and bunches of your CIA, Special Forces persons as you well remember!]

1987: Israel instituted a policy of BREAKING BONES of Palestinian patriots. Said Defense Minister Yitzhak Rabin: "The use of force, including beatings, undoubtedly has brought about the impact we wanted--strengthening the [occupied] pop­ulation's fear of the Israeli Defense Forces."

So at least one Zionist Occupational Government does exist, and its members--all Jews in Israel's case--can be extremely vi­olent and vicious. This fact doesn't mean Jews control Amer­ica, however. After all, they only comprise 3% of the U.S. population, so how could they possibly exercise vast power?

Then again, 3 shepherds can easily control 97 sheep.

Actually, comparing the alleged Zionist control of America with a shepherd and his flock may be deceptively innocuous. If the alarmists are right, ZOG is more dangerous than the com­bined armies of Ghengis Khan, Stalin, and every terrorist who ever lived. It's a comfort to know that no matter how much power America's Jews have, they're Americans first--right? Attitudes have surely changed since that famous 1940 exchange between David Ben Gurion and a prominent U.S. Jew: "Which are you first, a Jew or an American? (Answer: "A Jew.")

In any case a Jew isn't necessarily a Zionist....or is he? In 1982 an American Jewish Committee poll found 75% of U.S. Jews openly admitting a devotion to Israel that superseded their allegiance (if any) to the United States.

Oh well. Even if Jews constitute the heart and soul and brains and backbone of Zionism, if a ZOG or any other evil force tried to seize control here it would surely generate im­mense turmoil and resentment just as has happened in Palestine. Now obviously we aren't throwing rocks at occupation troops in our streets, and no alien flags flutter overhead, yet the alarmists insist there is turmoil here, particularly in six areas of American society where the pressures of ZOG are (allegedly) having catastrophic consequences.

CHAPTER BREAK, PLEASE