PJ 80
CHAPTER 5
CHANCE ENCOUNTER:
TWO KGB AGENTS AND TWO AMERICANS
The following is a report of an unusual encounter between two American travelers, John Younger and Bill Carlisle, and two Russian women: one a recently unemployed KGB agent and the other a former Russian secret police operative. The chance meeting occurred at a Highway 101 rest stop 32 miles north of San Luis Obispo, California on 10-9-93. All quotes were di­rectly translated from Russian/Ukrainian to English by John Younger, who is himself a Ukrainian American:

Bill and I had just finished a 10 hour discussion and seminar in Northern California regarding the remedies of law needed to circumvent the imposed contractual disabilities proposed by the thirty-nine men who "insured the Blessings of Liberty to THEMSELVES and THEIR sterity." It had been an extremely fascinating day and the long drive back along the coast to our homes in Southern California was taking its toll. We decided to pull off at a rest stop on Highway 101 some 30 miles north of San Luis Obispo.

After leaving the car and walking around, I sat down on a bench and began to read the latest issue (October 5) of Contact. A woman sitting just across from me noticed the word "Khazar" on page 11 and began commenting on it. She was speaking Russian to her female friend and neither had any idea that anyone else at the rest stop could understand a word they were saying. I could. I am a Ukrainian American and could understand her perfectly.

Following several of her comments, I decided to join in the conversation in her native language. As you might imagine, "Nina" and "Luisa" were absolutely stunned when I offered to use their camera to take a picture of both of them standing together. This led to a very friendly exchange of ideas which covered politics, religion, economics, and especially just how incredibly uninformed most Americans are.

"How can Americans be so gullible to believe what the news media is feeding them regarding the political and economic hap­penings in the world today?" asked Nina. There was general agreement that Americans are indeed uninformed and that the media does a thorough job of keeping them that way. Still holding my issue of Contact, I looked down at page 6 and made a comment about a story there which told about the unseasonal and very odd snowfall in Moscow last month (September). The response I received was unusual to say the least.

Nina said flatly, "Their ability to control the weather is beyond your comprehension." Her friend, Luisa, then added, "The planned starvation of the Ukrainian people will eliminate at least 20-30,000 (people) this winter alone." Now it was my turn to be shocked, especially so because of my relatives and friends in Ukraine. I accordingly shifted most of my attention to Luisa, who, it seemed, had only recently arrived in the U.S. directly from the University at Lvov, Ukraine.

Luisa told me that the people there are preparing in earnest for survival in the upcoming preplanned campaign of genocide planned by those in control of the country. Ukrainians are do­ing their best to accumulate livestock, plant gardens, store food, and do whatever else they can to prepare for the hardships that are to be intentionally visited upon them by their "leaders". Landscapes have changed to small farmscapes in almost every village in the country.

This massive planned starvation of the Ukrainian people, and others in the disbanded former Soviet Republics, is designed to exterminate those who have no allegiance to Communism. Starvation has long been one of the most effective of all tools used to subjugate and control unruly peoples. (Stalin used the same tactics in the 1930s to kill millions of Ukrainians.) Luisa said that absolutely no one is being allowed to leave Ukraine unless they are a hardline Communist. She also said that, right now, there are actually many more political and religious freedoms in the disbanded republics than there are here in the U.S. But this situation isn't expected to last much longer. There is no currency in the financially decimated country of Ukraine -- only "kupons", basketfuls of which are needed to purchase the daily staples of life. 95% of the manufacturing facilities are operating with skeleton crews limited to a 2 or 3 day work week for lack of raw materials and power. There is no electrical power, or any other power, except on selected days. All of this is de­signed to keep the people demoralized and in total fear and sub­mission.

Luisa claimed to have been employed by the secret police there and was recently "laid off", as the primary task of preparing Ukrainians for subjugation by the coming New World Order has already been accomplished. Both women stated that they are employed at the Defense Language Institute in Monterey, California.

I then began to direct some questions and remarks to Nina so that she wouldn't feel left out of the conversation. I began by asking her about her involvement with the Institute, if that in­formation wasn't classified.

"We are teaching an accelerated Russian language course to a ten student class, 6 hours a day, 6 days a week." Nina re­marked there were currently over 100 teachers doing the same thing on a daily basis at the school, all with a similar back­ground to hers. It seems that for 15 years, Nina was a former KGB teacher of the English language to Russian agents in Rus­sia. She is now doing the exact opposite to American military personnel of various ranks and security clearances in Monterey. She made a most interesting comment that enlisted personnel have higher CIA status clearances than the officers do. She ex­plained that the older officers still have too much allegiance to America to be fully trusted.

Information flowed freely back and forth for some time. Interestingly, Nina continued to express surprise that all Americans weren't already cognizant of the future American-Russian joint plans to establish "a police state here in 'Zone 10". (Zone 10 usually refers Oregon, Washington and the Northwest states as they are sectioned off in the alleged plan to subjugate America. She clearly felt that Zone 10 included California.)

Nina also appeared to be openly irritated with my American patriotism and commented, "Why are you Ukrainians so stubborn and bullheaded to fight our inevitable world domination!?" (?? Russian or Khazar??) She added, "We have so many of our agents working within your patriotic groups, using them to drive a wedge between people to prevent friendships from becoming lasting ones based on trust. We have been able to do this with fear and intimidation and it has worked perfectly in dividing the people and keeping them from uniting toward the common cause of freedom."

Without showing my anger, I told her about a recent gun show I attended where I saw tables of ammunition being bought out in a very short period of time, literally within an hour or two of the show's opening. "Americans, like Ukrainians," I told her, "will not allow their country to be taken over and are waking up to the threat of the New World Order." Nina retorted, "We confiscated all registered weapons throughout the Soviet Union to prevent insurrections. Our new techniques of locating unregistered firearms have been perfected and may soon be put into use by your regulatory forces in America."

When I asked her about her personal allegiance, she flatly stated that it was to neither America nor Russia as her status is above any level of comprehension. She claims to have freedom of movements throughout the world and has a clearance above any international regulations and laws.

As the conversation progressed, Luisa returned to the Ukraine and made the statement that: "The religious freedoms (in all the former Soviet Union) now being enjoyed are soon to be converted to the state-imposed one world religion." She called the Ukrainians in particular "religious fanatics". They hunger for the word of God like no other people in history before. The people are swallowing the lie of religion, grasping for some hope of salvation regardless of whether it is cultist or of sound Biblical doctrine. Because of the amount of idle time due to the lack of work, people are undertaking religious studies very seriously."

I kept silent about the fact that I had recently viewed a videotape of the large numbers of devoted church groups in the Ukraine which are creatively developing their own hymns of praise and thanksgiving for use in their services. The Bible study groups are attempting to develop their own Christian doctrine often from fragments of the Scripture obtained from dedicated, inspired teachers. Despite decades of being sequestered from religious freedom and organized expression, Ukrainians nevertheless maintained their faith and spiritual bond with God. The video graphically detailed how Ukrainians, in small groups. gather together for worship frequently, each in their own way, as the spirit moves them. The children, especially, were thrilled to be able to sing songs of praise, knowing that their parents no longer run the risk of being taken from their homes in the middle of the night by the secret police, who are now inactivated and have been largely dismissed, as was Luisa.

My parting comments to these two very God-less women agents, former or otherwise, were that many Americans are now dissolving their political contractual liabilities and are refusing to finance or feed the Beast that is trying to consume them. Her final words were, "Have a safe journey. Doshvedania!" Yes, indeed.

PJ 80
CHAPTER 6
REC #2 HATONN

WED., OCT. 13, 1993 10:56 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 058

WED., OCTOBER 13. 1993
INQUIRIES. PRODUCT QUESTIONS
AND MISCELLANEOUS
Please, readers, bear with us. We are efforting to service your needs to the best of our human ability. I have asked, however, that a list of questions and problems be presented at onset of our next meeting gathering. Things, such as "my bread doesn't come out good with this batch", etc., to "my bottle of Ga­ia whichever smells funny!"

Do you see, that if I give my time to these individual questions we will NOT HAVE A PAPER! Our enemy would like that A LOT, so I have to ask you readers to bear with us and please stop being angry with irritation if it seems we are not responding to each individual call, letter, complaint, etc. WE ARE DOING THE BEST WE CAN--THE ALTERNATIVE IS TO TAKE EVERYTHING OFF LINE. WE ARE NOT IN MASSIVE MARKETING--I DON'T EVEN WANT TO GET INTO MAS­SIVE MARKETING--THE ELITE WILL NOT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN, DON'T YOU SEE??

I will, however, AGAIN speak of the differences in wheat, spelta, etc., and how flours are of different moisture content and rising ability. It was NEVER my intent that our recipe ever get circulated--so you who have gotten same--DO NOT HAVE THE FINAL TESTED RECIPE SO IT WILL PROBABLY NOT WORK WELL WITHOUT ADJUSTMENT. Flour can be adapted but in pre-packages it is impossible to individually adapt a formula. There are many things which can vary even with a stabilized recipe--i.e., the yeast may not be as fresh as the distributor indicates, etc.

Another happening is that ones are finding odors in the Gaia products, et al. Have you ever taken a good whiff of raw peni­cillin? Have you walked through a water-treatment (clean water for drinking) facility? Have you gone through a brewery, a winery, a vinegar factory, a canning factory? Working with LIVING forms is GOING TO CREATE SOME INTERESTING BY-PRODUCTS. If your Gaia product has an unpleasant odor or seems to have some fermentation--GOOD! That means that the cells are ALIVE and that there was simply some unused particulate (fuel) for conversion after the sealing of the bottle but prior to use-up of the oxygen within. In addition, oxygen is created from cellular action. If there is odor--open the bottle for a while, store in the refrigerator (or both). If you are in a big hurry and don't want to wait long--pour the contents into a wide-mouth container to speed dissipation.

As to errors in bottles of things such as chlorella--i.e., missing seals, appearance of tampering, etc. Let the shipper know--but realize that those things, as with Gaiandriana--COME FROM OTHER PLACES--NEW GALA PRODUCTS DEALING WITH GAIANDRIANA COME FROM OUT OF STATE, FOR INSTANCE. Diane and Jack will take care of these problems for you, exchange, replace or whatever is required. Any signs of "tampering" MUST BE REPORTED, PLEASE. Each bottle of tablets or capsules are NOT opened here so any irregularities must be handled with the packager/product source. We are now having a bit of problem, again, with the number of chlorella tablets in some bottles. Please understand that bottling equip­ment can fail and no one--except you--may ever have opportu­nity for counting. Please, do not allow errors to go unattended--there is no attempt to deliberately short anyone--and, any you get OVER, is yours. Fortunately, THAT has been the major reporting--too many in a bottle.

The NEW GAIA and THE WORD make NO money or profit on any product, as such--prices are kept at minimum (check other similar products from tapes to vitamins) AND all funds above absolute need are loaned for CONTACT and JOURNAL PUB­LISHING AND MAILING. BOTH RUN DESPERATELY IN THE "HOLE". Subscription income does not even cover mailing expenses for the CONTACT. This is the MOST read and se­cretly distributed paper in the nation--with NO EXCEPTIONS. However, readers don't want to share the cost, for various rea­sons--it is either shared as a paper, copied or whatever. We un­derstand this but it is then through these other willing-to-share operations that we can continue our service. This does not mean, however, that there will be any accepted slighting of ser­vice or product for there must be new business foundations built on total integrity and service. Nothing else is acceptable in business or behavior. Our people walk on glass shards as is, and the enemy continually sends spies and agents in order to "catch" something or another going on to "getcha"! No, we do NOTHING for which to be "GOTCHEN"! The enemy entices, bribes and taunts ever so sincerely--to get some to fall for the "bait" to later destroy us. NO--it must not happen and that is WHY "I" must be in attendance to anything perceived coming from me or my presence. That means that my "hands" are overbusy and we continually have to seek patience and under­standing of you who participate from elsewhere. Furthermore, it is such a desire to share and give that our people DO speak too openly for their own ongoing comfort--it is nothing to do with great "secrets", only privacy and wise discretion which is OFTEN compromised by lack of "THINKING". Our people are NOT in the "cover-up" business and therefore fall prey to the paid informers trained to deceive them. Carelessness and thoughtlessness of tongue is the downfall of civilizations in igno­rant innocence. To my people I remind you: you must be as shrewd as the serpent and as gentle and honest as the dove--as cunning as the fox--and as open as the full-blown rose. Yes, it CAN be done! Remember, I am only here to get our remnant through. That means that we have to offer Truth to ALL, in or­der that the FEW get the message. I am not here to SAVE any­one from anything--if you wish SAVING--YOU WILL DO IT. We are not going to SAVE, CURE, "TREAT" OR FORCE ANYTHING--ANYTHING! I am against only one thing--and not always that one--EVIL ADVERSARY AT TOP-LEVEL! I do not "fight" his forces on your level of expression nor do I have any intent of doing so. Man has been told to follow the Laws of God of Lighted Creation if he wants to "come home" in infinite life--if he chooses otherwise--fine, it is an individual choice for EACH. I offer "THE WAY", nothing more, and through the WORD shall ye know the WAY! Simple!?!

I have NO wish, whatsoever, TO CURE anything. I certainly do not wish to "heal", "cure" a person so that that person can go on with incredibly immoral behavior. Come now, KNOW that the Planners 2000 are going to depopulate the world according to their scheme--do you think they will ALLOW us to come along and cure the very ones they have made sick?? Why would you offer destruction upon our service in order to force "help" upon ones who refuse to even listen to your input? Stop it--offer and then if a person will not accept--release it! You, in spite of what you perceive--ARE NOT YOUR BROTHERS' KEEPER. "KEEPER" indicates "power over..."

Dharma, let us continue now with our work in progress: LAND OF THE Z.O.G.,CDL Report, Special Edition, Issue 137. Ed­itor: James K. Warner, P.O. Box 426, Metairie, LA. 70004.
CONTINUATION: LAND OF THE ZOG:
ASSAULTS ON WHITE CULTURE
(INCLUDES ENTERTAINMENT. RELIGION.
EDUCATION)
"So-called Jews are to be found behind all social commotion, as they are at the bottom of all epidemics of immorality. They know well that no society can resist the potent degenerative force of immorality administered in adequate doses bringing the enervation of complete intellectual abasement...." (Hungarian composer Franz Liszt (1881-1886) in Die Is­raeliten. )

ENTERTAINMENT VALUES
Henry Ford, American Industrialist (1863-1947): "There had been observed in this country certain streams of influence which are causing a marked deterioration in our literature, amuse­ments, and social conduct...a nasty Orientalism which had in­sidiously affected every channel of expression.... The fact that these influences are all traceable to one racial source (Jews) is something to be reckoned with. Our opposition is only to ideas, false ideas, which are sapping the moral stamina of the peo­ple." (My Life and Work, by Henry Ford.)

Richard Wagner (German composer 1813-1883) is anathema in Israel. Why? Possibly for these remarks condensed from his book Judaism in Music: "In respect to art, and especially to mu­sic we want to explain the popular dislike of the Jewish nature. His effect on music is offensive and coldly indifferent to the ar­dor or to the higher, heartfelt passion. The Jew is incapable of giving artistic enunciation to his feelings, and music is the speech of passion." Also: "The Jew has been in the widest spread of modern art varieties and in music, to become the de­stroyer of public taste. He has never had an art of his own."

The key to understanding Modern Art is now available in the The Painted Word, by Tom Wolf. His premise is that the whole Modern Art industry is a gigantic hoax. Modern Art cannot be understood by looking at it, but only after you are told what it means. The "experts" who have best-explained "good" (i.e., Modern) art to America are: Clement Greenberg, Harold Rosenberg, Leo Steinberg. The first notable major patron of Modern Art: Peggy Guggenheim. All were Jews. The capitol of Modern Art is New York City.

[H: I have something to add right here. There was, within the past couple of weeks, a "Modern" art show. In this of­fering and AUCTION were some remarkably grotesque things--one "artist" literally SOLD a can of his own excre­ment. There were several blank canvases--one was even dis­played horizontally in the catalog of offered paintings--which should have been vertical--the canvass was gray--WITH NOTHING ON IT. In addition, featured on CNN (covering this unique show-and-sell) were at least two other "paintings", one a totally blank untouched white canvass en­titled "nothing" and a totally black canvas--"not titled". Is this somewhat like "THE EMPERORS CLOTHES"??? One woman was the proud new buyer of three urinals mounted on a board--unhooked up, of course, or so said the auctioneer. These sold for multi-millions of dollars to boot! Each of the empty canvasses went for amounts into the hundreds of thousands of dollars! This was done in New York--in­deed--many of you saw it on the news coverage every half-hour for a full day on CNN Headline News and FEATURED on CNN NEWS SPECIAL. Followed, of course, by network "news of importance". DO YOU ACTUALLY CONSIDER "WHY" THE PUPPETMASTERS KNOW THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING? THEY CAN AND DO--THAT'S WHY! What of the "Maplethorpe" exhibits which brought down the clowns? A cross with the Christ affixed in a bottle of urine was a prime example, along with every im­moral act possible on public display--CALLED "ART"! THIS IS WHAT YOUR SOCIETY HAS BECOME--PLEASE, DO NOT CONFUSE MY PRESENCE WITH WANTING TO "SAVE" HUMANITY FROM ITSELF! IT SEEMS TO ME--IT DESERVES ITSELF!]
Truman Capote, 20th Century American writer [H: Wow, I surely hate to use this one as a guide-master.], assailed the "Jewish Mafia" monopoly over U.S. publishing, and protested their suppression of writings that did not meet with Jewish ap­proval. (Playboy magazine, March, 1968) [H: I would guess, however, that these are the kinds of statements which made him the brunt of international hide-and-seek on his own moral misadventures. If you think there is honor among thieves, forget it--the adversary "gets you" if you cross them. If Mr. Capote's work is not violent enough or immoral enough on its own merit--then how does it look after the stu­dio masters get through with it?]
(10/16/86 L.A. Times): Five of six books reviewed were au­thored by Jews. Apparently 83% of all books "worth reading" are written by 3% of the population. [H: You will note that notable "memoirs" and biographies are written by such "authors" prior to announcement that there "will" be a forthcoming book. This is true of Gen. Powell at present, each President, every individual of prominence, every Politi­cal Evangelist and even Ollie North--done by ghost writers BEFORE the story is even known--so the STORY matches what the propagandists WANT YOU TO READ--NOT WHAT HAPPENED! Then, these same ones go on Larry King Live and every talk show pushing the books--and you line up to pay an arm and leg for the pack of LIES. No, in­deed, I am not interested in SAVING anything--you are hell­bent on self-destruction and it becomes obvious very, very few are interested in saving themselves, much less humanity and your planet.]

In an 800-page book concerning the history of modern Israel (The Siege, by C.C. O'Brien) no mention is made of the U.S.S. LIBERTY massacre--a blatant Act of War. [H: What about "O'Brien"? Is that not a "gentile" name? Yes--but it is not the REAL name of the author in point!] This book is pub­lished by Simon and Shuster, ultimately controlled by Gulf and Western, founded by Charles Bluhdorn (a Jew).

In 1947 the "Hollywood Ten" were convicted of inserting Communist propaganda into motion pictures. Nine of the ten were JEWS. In 1987 an all-out pro-Soviet PR effort was launched throughout the U.S. media. No subversion charges are pending.

Marlon Brando: "You've seen every single race besmirched, but you never saw an unfavorable image of a "kike" because the Jews are ever watchful for that. They never allowed it to be shown on the screen!" (Playboy, Jan., 1979) [H: Do you think this might have some bearing on the harsh and unusual treatment of this man and his family by the JUSTICE SYS­TEM (99.99% JEWISH)? Remember the PROTOCOL which said "Make your sons lawyers and supply witnesses to protect any of our people from the Judges until we can re­place the Judges with our people!??? It's done now, readers--there is no longer JUSTICE to be found on any bench and if there be, that Judge is brought down.]

Enervating White males: "Throughout the entire advertising industry Black males are subliminally matched against the form of the sweet all-American blonde to stimulate White fears of black aggression...." (James D. Royalty, Director of the Lang­ley Media Center, University of Maryland, 1977).

America has Black Miss America contests, Black awards fes­tivities, and even a Black Entertainment Network with no dis­crimination suits by "our" (???) government or ACLU. A White Entertainment network is unthinkable. Meanwhile, many straight White characters in programs "for the whole family" like All in the Family and Benson, (and movies like Porky's and Beverly Hills Cop, etc.) are DESIGNER "DORKS"--made re­pulsive and/or ignorant compared to minority characters--or worse, the WHOLE BUNCH is so stupidly portrayed as to be insipid.

But as for "queer" Whites: "In order to treat Jodie as a gay character, his portrayal must at all times be handled without 'limp-wristed' actions or other negative stereo-typing." Part II, p.32 of a 1977 script for Soap.

Why such concern for a queer's image? Homosexual men do not reproduce--they must recruit. Recruit from whom?

Children ages 2 to 5 spend an equivalent of 40 school days a year watching TV ads. Also, children do not discriminate be­tween advertising and shows. (Jonathan Rowe, The Christian Science Monitor, 1987. "As the twig is bent, so grows the tree."

The difference between advertising, propaganda, information and infotainment is often blurred. Matters become further con­fused when tactics like censorship and silence are added in. In January, 1987, Chrysler execs killed their "Amerika" ads, say­ing they wanted their products to be associated with more upbeat subject matter. ABC exec Brandon Stoddard said he thinks can­cellation was because of pressure groups, and worries about such groups censoring ideas (as if ABC doesn't practice it too).

Silence: PBS head Martin Rubenstein (Jew) strongly resisted showing Harvest of Despair on his network, even though the 7 million Christian Ukrainians starved to death far outnumbered even the "alleged" Holocaust dead.

RELIGIOUS VALUES
In the New Testament Jews are referred to as "vipers"--and worse. "Ye are of your father, the Devil" (John 8:44).

New York Tribune, 9/27/1891): "There must be some other cause than their religion which makes these people (Jews) dreaded as permanent inhabitants by every country to which they come."

Pope Gregory IX condemned the Talmud (a secret Jewish bible) as containing "every kind of vileness and blasphemy against Christian doctrine". Pope Benedict XV warned in 1920 against "the advent of a Universal Republic which is longed for by the worst elements of disorder." The Universal Republic = League of Nations = United Nations. (Jews still honor the Talmud today, and the U.N. Building stands proudly in New York City.)

"We intend to remake the Gentiles--what the Communists are doing in Russia." (Rabbi Lewis Brown in How Odd of God, New York, 1924.

A favorite Christian maxim is: "Forgive your enemies." The Jewish equivalent is: "Never forget! Never forgive!!"

G. Gordon Liddy: "Thou shalt not kill" is a mistranslation of Hebrew "Thou shalt not do murder" (unjustifiable homicide).

"Do not let the forces of evil take over to make this a Chris­tian America." Sen. Howard Metzenbaum (Jew), 11/6/86.

"Evil," huh? Speaking of evil, why is it that all (mythical) vampires shun and hate the Cross? They react much like Jews do if a Christian prayer is uttered in school.

EDUCATIONAL VALUES
1983: The IRS wants to remove the tax exempt status of pri­vate schools that do not obey "public policy", even if obeying that policy violates fundamental religious beliefs. This eco­nomic act of terrorism was initiated against Bob Jones Univer­sity because that school forbids inter-racial dating.

Such dating will lead to race-mixing, a sin clearly forbidden in Joshua 23:12,13; Ezra 9:12,10:10,11.

Tennessee teacher Murray Nelson objected to a legal victory by Christian fundamentalist parents who wanted to pull their own children from classes they sincerely consider offensive. His fear: "The development of Marxist thought and systems of economics would be off limits." (10/31/86 USA Today) [H: Do not misread this information: The facts are that these are speaking of PRIVATE schools wherein NO CHILD HAS TO ATTEND. IF THE TEACHINGS ARE AGAINST THE PRINCIPLES OF ANY FAMILY--DON'T SEND YOUR CHILDREN THERE! IF YOU WANT JEWISH RELIGION TAUGHT--SEND THE CHILD TO A JEWISH SCHOOL--BUT IT DOESN'T WORK "THAT" WAY DOES IT?? "THEY" DEMAND AND GET REVAMPING AND DE­STRUCTION OF "YOUR" SCHOOLS TO ACCOMPLISH "THEIR" ENDS. AND, YOU ALLOW IT EVERY TIME!]
Re-writing history: A crucial phrase has been deleted from the Jefferson Memorial in Washington. The memorial quotes: "Nothing is more certain than that these people (slaves) are to be free. Establish the law for educating the common people." What Jefferson actually wrote was: "Nothing is more certain than that these people are to be free. Nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same gov­ernment..." That statement is in his autobiography, available for examination by those who care about accuracy.

Petitions: A way to overcome the secret ballot, particularly effective in schools where peer pressure is overwhelming.

Suppression: The Institute of Historical Review (IHR) has proven beyond reasonable doubt that Jews instigated U.S. in­volvement in WW I, WW II, and that the "Holocaust" is for the most part a gigantic hoax. The IHR was firebombed and ran­sacked on the 4th of July, 1984, culminating a terrorist cam­paign that included death threats, by wailing Jews, assaults on IHR members, and gunshots at office windows. The FBI never made any arrests in this case.

Still more suppression: When the TV series Race and Rea­son was aired on cable in Pocatello, Idaho, a local NAACP leader ominously stated that now "local folks know who and where the White racists are." The show was followed by an "educational" program on prejudice starring Bill Cosby. (9/17/86 USA Today)

The 1987 British Encyclopedia says not a single word about Israel's Act of War when it attacked the U.S.S. Liberty. [H: And NOBODY says anything about the Jews in the "ghettos" of Germany literally DECLARING WAR AGAINST GER­MANY!]

The American Jewish National Executive Council lists fight­ing extremism and anti-Semitism as its two top priorities in 1987. They propose intensified education on the benefits of racial pluralism (apparently too many dumb Whites still haven't learned to love the Kosher Melting Pot), and specific legislation against "hate crimes". The OSI is in place and eager to do its part. Jews are wailing particularly loudly about neo-Nazi groups organizing among struggling farmers in the Midwest.

In mid-1987 the NEA came out strongly against Judge Bork's nomination to the Supreme Court. "He is...too conservative on race..." according to teacher Jane Stern (Jew). The NEA also opposed discrimination against AIDS-infected teachers, mean­ingful competency teacher certification tests, and one official American language (a racist plot against minorities). It en­dorsed reconstruction aid for Communist Nicaragua and a gay rights march in Washington. (AP)

In May, 1986, Yale University was preparing for a "gay" symposium of lectures, poetry, readings and films. At the same time Wayne Dick was put on two years probation for dis­seminating anti-gay information at Yale. This is freedom of speech as practiced by ZOG.

(1/12/86, Newsweek) A Japanese educator explained why their students consistently score higher. One factor he briefly mentioned was that Japanese education was easier by not having the "ethnic, linguistic, religious, and racial diversity that Americans are so proud of." If you are not "proud" of it, you are not American.

A Seattle School District internal report noted that White en­rollment in Seattle dropped 50% between 1976 and 1985. Only 40% of White students born in Seattle will attend public school there. "White Flight" is suspected. Despite its educational value, only 50 copies of this report were printed, and its distri­bution was carefully monitored.

In glaring contrast, Holocaust stories are printed and pro­moted incessantly. Why? Because of the money involved, some call it Shoah Biz (Shoah = Holocaust in HEBREW). Others think it's a bloodless expression of masochistic wish-ful­fillment by Jews for the monstrous crimes their race has com­mitted against other peoples (such as instigating World Wars I and II). Or it may simply be "The Guilt Ploy". In 1979 Jour­nalist S.E.D. Brown of South Africa stated: "The holocaust in­stills a guilt complex in those said to be guilty and spreads the demoralization, degeneration, and eventually the destruction of the natural elite among a people (another form of regicide). This transfers effective political control to the lowest elements who will kowtow to the Jews."

WARNING SIGNS OF POLITICAL CONTROL
"There is only one Power which really counts: The Power of Political Pressure. We Jews are the most powerful people on Earth, because we have this power, and we know how to apply it." (Jewish Daily Bulletin 7/27/1935.)

WW I: In 1917 Woodrow Wilson favored a proposed treaty with Czarist Russia, which under Nicholas II was strongly anti­-semitic. "No sooner was the President's statement made... than a Jewish deputation came down from New York and in two days 'fixed' the two houses (of Congress) so that the President had to renounce the idea." As recorded by Sir Harold Spring-Rice, former British Ambassador to the U.S.

After the Bolshevik Revolution, however, America's Jews did everything possible to support Communist Russia.

Wilson, and later Franklin Roosevelt, were controlled by Zionists. FDR's wife, Eleanor, was world-famous for her Bol­shevik sympathies. Such non-Jewish VIPs are puppets, which ZOG finds useful because when the crowd finally gets fed up, their anger is directed at the puppets--not the Hidden Hand ma­nipulating them. [H: I.E.--who gets mad at the manipulators when you can all get mad and focus on Billary Clinton­-Blyth/Rockefeller?]

Somewhere around 99% of Whites allowed to hold high political positions are puppets of ZOG. "Puppet" is perhaps the KINDEST term that can be given to such creatures. White patriots consider them race-traitors and sewer scum. ZOG considers them lick-spittle dogs, or sewer scum.

Because these puppets look and talk just like human beings, they are hard to recognize. Their subservience to Zionism be­comes evident only in deeds, the ultimate gesture of which is to don a yarmulka and kiss the Wailing Wall as George Bush loves to do. Mike Dukakis' wife and his presidential campaign man­ager (Susan Estrich) are BOTH Jews.[H: And YOU thought he was "Greek"!]

Countless American politicians who refused to become pup­pets have been targeted by Zionists for defeat, including Con­gressmen Findley and McClosky, Senators Joe McCarthy and Charles Percy, presidential aspirants John Connally and Jesse Jackson, and even presidents themselves. [H: Ah, but these WERE CAPTURED, into the blind alley workings and blackmail halls of the Council on Foreign Relations, etc.] "President Ford made known his displeasure with Israel--some­thing he was to REGRET the following year (1976)." (C.C. O'Brien, The Siege.) [H: You will note that he has since not made such errors in judgment and obedience!]

"I spent weeks on testifying about the Pueblo in the most de­tail (1 U.S. sailor killed), but nothing like that has ever been done for the Liberty. The difference in the way these two events were handled is mindboggling... I think that those 34 men who were killed on the Liberty were killed deliber­ately...in a preconceived operation." (Congressional testimony of Admiral Thomas Moorer, former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The F-14 Tomcat is named after him.) [H: You will note, however, that just within the past six MONTHS the whole Liberty incident has been written off completely! And PUBLICLY.]

So far along this path we've discovered a wealth of evidence pointing to an alien power in America--and the Western World for that matter. Some Whites are fighting it. Shots have been fired, as when farmers resist having their land seized (Remember Gordon Kahl?), or when White patriots defend their homeland (remember J.R. Hager at the Mexican border?). The astute reader may have noticed a Jewish presence pervading the evidence. Is this article just a sixteen-page anti-Semitic diatribe? Is it merely the latest incident of a smear campaign, against Judea dating back...?

Come to think of it, just how long have people been accused of detesting Jews? And why might they feel that way?

TO BE CONTINUED

I know this is very hard for you who THINK you are so-called "Jews". It is sad to believe that you were the first deceived! I do not write these things to pronounce anything upon you--my scribe certainly does not enjoy the slings and arrows sent against her from every corner, court and person who disagrees. History and FACTS are there for your looking and seeing--everything here is published information--fully documented fact. Argu­ments are NOT WITH ME OR MINE--revisions are not coming from me or mine--the revision of history has already happened. Truth of historical happenings were re-written as with the "holocaust" to fit a need of the world would-be controllers. THE NUMBERS GIVEN FORTH DO NOT ADD UP COR­RECTLY! Perhaps we shall all find that you ones have been blind TOO LONG and when you are shown something--you still cannot see. I am not here to cause you to see--only offer the Truth in the event you CHOOSE TO SEE. The Truth is there all around you and that is why the increased pressures, laws and efforts to KEEP YOU IGNORANT THROUGH DISTRAC­TION. To KNOW demands "responsibility" and YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN HOW TO BE RESPONSIBLE! YOU HAVE GIVEN AWAY YOUR POWER TO A 3% MINORITY OF THIEVES AND LIARS. HOW DO YOU CHANGE THIS? BY STOPPING THE STUPIDITY OF ACCEPTING THE LIES AND SEEING THE TRUTH. EVIL CANNOT SUR­VIVE IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH! IT WILL DEVOUR IT­SELF--BUT NOT BEFORE IT EFFORTS TO DESTROY EV­ERY LIVING THING AROUND IT. YOU CANNOT BE DE­STROYED BY THE EVIL ASSAULT UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO BE SO DESTROYED. All you really have to do is counter the lie with Truth EVERY TIME PRESENTED--and it will fall. As long as YOU PROTECT IT AND ENHANCE IT AND NURTURE IT--IT WILL OVERFLOW YOU LIKE THE TIDAL WAVE FROM A MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE. IT IS UP TO YOU.