4/5 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 5 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#080, TRUTH FROM THE "ZOG BOG" - Zionist Occupation Government

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#080, TRUTH FROM THE "ZOG BOG" - Zionist Occupation Government

PJ 80
    CHAPTER 11
    REC #1 HATONN

MON., OCT., 18, 1993 9:29 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 063

MON., OCTOBER

POLITICAL ZIONISM
    As we write I am continually confounded by the numbers of our most faithful and attentive readers who "turn off" when we speak of Zionism--as if it were THE SAME thing as somehow being "Jew". Well, in one sense it is the same for the "Zionists" proclaimed themselves to be "Jews" in about 1765. The WORD "JEW" was never used prior to that time for it had no meaning and was simply not a valid term for anything. All writings since that time and translations of the Bible, etc., since that time, incorporated "incorrectly" the term.

The Mormons also call themselves "Zionists" and, shocking as it may be to you readers--are part and parcel of the so-called "Jewish Zionists".

Does this mean that all Mormons are Zionists? Yes, if they follow the "church" doctrines. This was the biggest one charade played upon the unsuspecting Truth-seekers in the "New World". This was a prime movement behind which to work for the fulfillment of a NEW WORLD ORDER and ONE WORLD RELIGION. Does this mean, in addition, that all Mormons are also JEWS? NO--but they WILL BE EVENTUALLY CATE­GORIZED AS SUCH UNDER THE NEW WORLD ORDER EDICTS. Will the majority of the Mormon congregationalists follow the new edicts of the "church"? Yes, because the "training" is already set to do so in a massive way--THE MORMON CHURCH IS A BUSINESS AND TITHES AND BUSINESS ARE THE FOCUS--DONE IN SECRET. Will the congregationalists move with the "force" principle of the New World Order? Yes, because they will BE CONVINCED that it is of God's ordering and not Brent Scowcroft or Henry Kissinger. Some may balk at murder, etc., but they will simply be delegated to the forfeit pen as things get nasty.

Why would I single out the Mormons? I DON'T! All those nice "Christians" of all doctrines will follow along like lambs to slaughter--waiting for the Zionists to finalize the show and tell--convince you all of wondrous RAPTURES so that you will willingly jump off the cliff and perish, etc. Scoff and He-Haw at my words all you wish, readers, but you KNOW that I am correct. YOU HAVE WALKED, NAY, RUSHED, INTO THE ENEMY'S (OF GOD) CAMP AND NOW PUT DOWN ANYTHING OFFERED AS TO TRUTH OF PASSAGE. YOU LINE UP TO KILL THE MESSENGER, REFUSE TO READ TRUTH, REFUSE TO SEE TRUTH AND THEREFORE WILL BE SACRIFICED TO AND BY THE BEAST TO HIS OWN EVIL CAUSES. Where do YOU go to find spiritual so­lace and direction? Most of you turn to CHURCHES and what do you find? Ritual, voted-in immorality to fit "modern needs" of a "modern society" (well, your "modern" society is corrupt and debased!). You turn to the loud preachers on TV whose doctrines are touted from even the smallest pulpit because to "preach" and "minister" within the religious doctrine separa­tions--he MUST FOLLOW HIS GUIDELINES. So, you turn onto the airwaves to the Jerry Falwells of the high tech collec­tion gatherers (to somehow purchase your journey and absolu­tion) and, if you look, you will find them out there proclaiming: "I am a Zionist, and proud of it." Is it OK with me if YOU go with that choice of pathway? Yes, for it is your journey--not mine. I am a messenger direct from GOD and if you think I know less about God than they who follow MAN, then so be it--I leave you freely to your choices. My instructions and "marching orders" are TO BRING THE TRUTH OF IT TO YOU--NOT TO FORCE IT DOWN YOUR GULLETS. I MAKE NO BIG "SPLASH" FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NOT OF YOUR ILLUSION OF EXPERIENCE AND YOU DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. You will not, however, move from evil expression in practice--into the holy presence of placement in that which HAS NO EVIL. I care not what YOU THINK ABOUT IT--your "thinking" bears not one iota of the TRUTH OF IT.

OK, let's check the truth a bit: The New World Order en­forcers--through the Khazarian Zionists have focused interna­tional forces and predominantly U.S. WARSHIPS around about a tiny little place called Haiti. Haitians are the poorest of poor and riddled with disease and are literally a dying population from AIDS-introduced terminal illness. YOU in all your might are going to blockade and starve out the remaining hapless vic­tims of the NEW WORLD ORDER--because the government and military of Haiti do not wish to give up sovereignty. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS?? HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SOMALIA? HOW DID YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR FINEST YOUNG PEOPLE DYING (AT THE HANDS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER, NOT SADDAM HUSSEIN) IN THE "GULF" AREA OF THE MIDDLE EAST? YOU ARE PEOPLE OF THE LIE AND BY THE LIE WILL YOU PERISH--FOR THE INTENT IS TO DEPOPULATE THE WORLD THROUGH THE POWERS OF THAT LIE. SO BE IT.

In September 19, 1977 SPOTLIGHT ran an interesting article on "Significant News, an Editorial". This reference which I will use, because it FITS with the current seeming bashing of Jews (as some of you proclaim). I BASH NOTHING! I bring you TRUTH and if you choose to proclaim it "bashing" I pro­claim that YOU had better pay attention! I do not go "dream up" nasty subjects with glaring insight in the dark tunnels of lies for my scribe's good health. We gain nothing but the repercussions of Hell AS THE ROCKS AND AR­ROWS AND AK-47 BULLETS WHIZ PAST. Therefore, as from the onset of our writings, WE USE THAT WHICH IS ALREADY WRITTEN, PROVEN AND PRESENT ON YOUR PLACE--TO REMIND YOU THAT YOU MISSED THE FACTS AS YOU DANCED AND WINED, DINED AND SEXED YOUR WAY ACROSS THE AGES. My PURPOSE is to bring nothing NEW--there IS NOTHING NEW and if other writers wish to condemn the work, or at least the author and secretary--so be it for TRUTH can have no "corner"--only in‑justice and force through the injust system efforting to KEEP TRUTH FROM YOU-THE-PEOPLE! THIS IS TRUE EVEN IF DENIED OR NOT EVEN REALIZED BY THE PEOPLE IN POINT OF SUCH ACTIONS. HOW CAN A "NOTHING" PAPER AND A "NOTHING" BUNCH OF BI-WEEKLY JOURNALS HURT ANYONE, MUCH LESS BIG BUSINESS AND BIG ORGANIZATIONS? WHY DO THE ELITE CON­TROLLERS WANT SO BADLY TO SILENCE AND DE­STROY THIS LITTLE WORKING CREW OF 5 TO 15 PEO­PLE AND SILENCE THE PRESENTATIONS?? It is time, readers, you begin to ponder THESE topics.

Further, you who fear to subscribe to this paper, etc., do not seem to realize that subscriptions and listings on our roster actu­ally protect you within the Elite circles as well as placing you under my shelter. We have about the only list of ones who ARE SAFE because we offer the Truth to those who wish to hold it--and tell you that violence and uprising will merit you nothing save probably annihilation. Further, there is an AGREEMENT between my Command and the Elite forces of "Satan". That agreement is continually broken by your Earth-bound human troops of Satan BUT THE HIGHER-ELITE WILL NOT TAM­PER WITH MY CREW! This does not mean that the crew is safe FROM SUCH AS YOU WHO WOULD EFFORT TO DE­STROY THEM--OR THE REBELLION OF "SHOW-OFF" INSUBORDINATION OF MILITARY OR POLICE FORCES. Dangerous? As dangerous as you can get, my friends. But not out there where you READ Truth. If you fail to come to our attention, furthermore, how do you expect to be included in se­curity? I ask you to think of these things as you make conscious decision to not be recognized. Your "enemy" is depending on your FEAR to keep you immoblized.

I will repeat again: I WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO DO MORE THAN PRESENT TRUTH TO THOSE YOU HAVE ELECTED INTO OFFICE--TO VOICE YOUR CONCERN AND OBJECTION. THIS ANGERS THE "PATRIOTS" WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE US OFFER UPRISING AND REVOLUTION--AND DEATH TO THAT WHICH MIGHT HAVE MADE A RECLAMATION HAD YOU NOT ACTED IN FOOLISH INDISCRETION. THERE ARE LEGAL AND MORAL WAYS TO OPPOSE, MY FRIENDS, WITHOUT GETTING BLOWN OFF THE PLANET. YOU CAN SIM­PLY "STOP FEEDING THE BEAST" AND HE WILL EVENTUALLY PERISH. BUT YOU WILL NEVER LEARN THE "WAY" BY THE BEAST'S INSTRUCTIONS--NOW, WILL YOU? AGAIN, SO BE IT.

Dharma, let us share a portion of this article in point for it is rather focused for America "First", as explanation--brief--and speaks of things which we have elaborated on in greater im­pacting detail.

QUOTING: SPOTLIGHT, Sept. 19, 1977, from an "Editorial":

.....Probably the most daring story we've covered is the one that has been the easiest to get. Very simple--we're the only national publication "foolish enough" to talk about it. We're re­ferring to the continuing story of

POLITICAL ZIONISM
    ---what it is and where it is taking us. Perhaps now is a good time to make our views as clear as possible on this sensitive subject, which is so easy for both Jews and sincere Christians to misunderstand.

We drew a distinct line between political Zionism and Jewry as a whole, or the Jewish religion. On the one hand we do not believe that any person who holds dual loyalty or who endorses the concept of dual loyalty between this and any other country, including Israel, can be a good American.

On the other hand, there are too many good Jewish Ameri­cans who share our sympathies for America first, last and al­ways. We admire these fellow patriots and cherish their sup­port.

It is true that certain Jewish organizations, such as the Anti-Defamation League, represent the very antithesis of what we believe is good Americanism. The ADL is a tool of a foreign nation--actually, an unregistered foreign agent. It is a vicious and vindictive spy-and-intimidation outfit which engages in bru­tal pressure tactics against congressmen, newspapers, radio and TV stations [H: Those NOT in the loop of total control, that is.].
    That's the way the ADL keeps the taxpayers in line like zom­bies while their pockets are being picked by political sneak-thieves to finance Israel's wars.

We oppose Zionism not only because it is un-American but because it is hell-bent toward getting us in nuclear war in the Mideast. We endorse the traditional American policy of neu­trality toward other nations--the policy laid down for America by George Washington--neutrality not only in the Mideast but everywhere.

We think that anyone who thinks that peace can be estab­lished by intervention into the problems of the rest of the world and by constant war and "policy action" is a dangerous loony who belongs in a padded cell--not in the White House.

The way to attain peace in the world is through nationalism and nonintervention, not internationalism and meddling into the affairs of others.

We want no other country meddling in our affairs and in re­turn we don't believe that our nation should meddle in any other nation's affairs.

Our point is decidedly AMERICA FIRST....

STOP QUOTING

And, my good friends--how has it CHANGED back into Constitutional authority and actions of your Government since Sept. of 1977?? You must understand as you bash our work and our people--THEY HAVE NOTHING TO INPUT ON YOUR RE­LIGIONS OR YOUR CHOICES--ONLY IN PRESENTING THAT WHICH IS UPON YOU AND THAT WHICH YOU FAILED TO SEE COMING OR COME.

It is important to also again remind you of the merciless police forces structured through this Zionists' One World Order and placed in the position OF TRAINING EVEN YOUR OWN IN­TELLIGENCE FORCES AND INTERNATIONAL POLICE "ENFORCERS". The following is only a brief article on the "Mossad", the Secret forces of the Israelis but which trains the entire WORLD FORCES. They are RUTHLESS ASSASSINS (a "nice" word for "MURDERERS") at all levels. These elite teachers are the "torture teachers" of the planet and work within every Intelligence Force on the globe including the training and presentation of the Soviet KGB.

QUOTING: SPOTLIGHT, Jan. 17, 1977:

ZIONIST ASSASSINS--THE RUTHLESS MOSSAD
    [H: There are so many references to cover proving this in­formation that I have neither time nor inclination to repeat them all from past publications. A good one to start with, however, are our own JOURNALS in which we give you the references for follow-up and one outstanding book, By Way of Deception, by Victor Ostrovsky, which offers some per­sonal and rather hair-raising examples of the operations. It will always appear that the Elite don't want this information out to you--PERISH THAT THOUGHT RIGHT NOW--THEY CAUSE A BIG CLAMOR AS TO "BANNING" JUST TO INSURE THAT ALL OF YOU ARE AWARE OF SUCH RUTHLESS CONTROLLERS--AGAIN, "FEAR"!]
    This article: By John M. Henshaw

A great hue and cry recently (1976) arose over the alleged political assassination plot of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) but there has been no public outcry against the biggest, most vicious and widespread political assassination ring in modern times, namely the Mossad; this lethal cabal has ruthlessly murdered hundreds of people during the 38 years of its exis­tence.

Among the notable victims of the Mossad were:

1. Lord Moyne, top British government official in the Middle East during World War II. He was murdered at his home in Cairo in November, 1944.

2. Count Folke Bernadotte, of Sweden, United Nations peace negotiator, murdered in Jerusalem on September 17, 1948.

3. Luis Carrero Blanco, Prime Minister of Spain, was mur­dered in Madrid on December 20, 1973. Ironically, Premier Blanco was slain the day after he had a conference with Secre­tary of State HENRY KISSINGER. He had flatly refused Kissinger's requested landing bases in Spain for U.S. airlift to Israel during the Yom Kippur War and was about to sign a treaty with Algiers. Kissinger ominously warned the Prime Minister to TAKE A MORE REASONABLE ATTITUDE towards the Middle East problems.

Until 1937, political assassinations were a function of the Haganah, the Zionist underground guerrilla warfare organiza­tion. At this point in time, David Ben-Gurion and his Zionist co-conspirators decided to expand the scope of their political as­sassination operations. Up to this point covert murders had been largely confined to night-time bombing of the homes of Arab village headmen in Palestine and the occasional ambush of British military officers.

It was decided to liquidate uncooperative ministers of state, diplomats, German Nazis, and politically influential anti-Zion­ists. To accomplish this required a highly sophisticated organi­zation with professional assassins highly skilled in covert murder techniques and ingenious weapons such as rifles with "starlight" telescopic sights that enabled the "hit-man" to pick out targets in the dark, cyanide spray guns and other subtle poisons. So in 1937 (eleven years before the establishment of Israel as a state) 1937 (eleven years before the establishment of Israel as a state) the Ben-Gurion clique founded the Mossad. It still has its origi­nal name, which is "Mossad Lealiyah Beth" (Organization of the Second Immigration.

Since its foundation, Mossad has had only three chiefs or "memunehs." The first chief, Isser Harel, was responsible for the kidnapping, torture and execution of Col. Adolph Eichmann, German Army officer in World War H. The second "memuneh" was Meir Amit, who directed the covert operations in the "Six Days War", and currently the third "memuneh" of Mossad is Swi Zzmir. And General Ahram Yariv is in com­mand of Mossad clandestine operations in Lebanon known as "Operation Caesarea". [H: I realize that so much has hap­pened since these incidents that you can hardly sit at atten­tion from total boredom. Can you not see, therefore, how insidious the cancer growth has been? How infiltrated into every fiber of your beings has been the creeping disease of evil upon you and your nations? That is the good of the "old outdated" articles for you can measure the entrapment which has occurred from given dates and happenings.]

WEEKLY CONFERENCE WITH MILITARY
    Headquarters of the Mossad is located in a suburb north of Tel Aviv, where weekly conferences are held with top repre­sentatives of the Army Information Service, General Security Service, Department of Investigation and Department of Perse­cuted Jews. These conferees formulate new strategic planning. This is somewhat analogous to the National Security Council of the White House. The recommendations of these "Big Five" are submitted by the Mossad chief to a committee composed of the prime minister, vice premier and the minister of defense and foreign affairs. Obviously the Mossad chief occupies a very high level in the Israeli government hierarchy.

While the Mossad's specialized functions are sabotage, kid­napping and assassination, the Mossad sometimes provides in­valuable military intelligence. For example, during the Six Day War when the Egyptian Air Forces were in a special state of alert, a Mossad agent discovered a period of time in which there were no Egyptian pilots aboard their aircraft: from 8 to 8:45 am when they breakfasted. This was the time chosen for the first devastating assault in the morning of June 5, 1967.

Disguised as Arabs, Mossad agents have infiltrated all of the Arab countries. And masquerading as British military and po­lice with counterfeit identification documents Mossad agents freely moved through British checkpoints to execute their lethal missions.

The Mossad took over from the Haganah in 1937 all the dirty business of kidnapping, torture, political assassination and the bombing of schools and hospitals. Thus freed of these chores, the Haganah intensified its bombing of British military installa­tions and hit and run commando raids on Arab villages in Pales­tine.

The Mossad operated independently of the Haganah and di­rectly under the purview of the Zionist hierarchy but with the utmost secrecy. The Zionist leaders did not want to be identi­fied with political assassinations. When Mossad agents were captured the Yishuv leadership would vehemently deny any connection with their atrocities.

Actually both the Haganah and the Mossad worked directly under the two top Zionist leaders Itzhak Ben-Zvi and David Ben-Gurion (later Ben-Zvi became the second President of Israel and Ben-Gurion the first Prime Minister). Both "Bens" had been Marxist revolutionaries in Tsarist Russia. They fled to Palestine, where they helped organize a "watchman's coopera­tive society" called Hashomer, ostensibly to protect Jews and retaliate against Arab harassment; this was the first Zionist clan­destine sabotage apparatus that grew into the Haganah, the Jew­ish underground army.

END OF QUOTING

We are short of time this morning so I will postpone giving you a rundown (which we have offered before) of some three pages of information and instructions FROM THE TALMUD con­cerning "Christians", etc. It may curl a few hairs--when placed in the same proximity of the PROTOCOLS OF ZION. No "Jew" will denounce the Talmud, my friends, for it has become THE book of instructions. It contains some of the most evil in­formation and instructions ever put forth by man or beast--and THAT is what has brought your world and society to the brink of total destruction. I shall, however, leave that for another day.

I ask that you read everything--and read everything with an open mind to possibilities--until such time as you can verify the in­formation offered. To cast aside something unseen, unread, un­heard through OPINION, especially that foisted off by another upon you--is indeed the most foolish and damaging thing that you can do. Is your very LIFE not worthy unto self--TO IN­VESTIGATE THESE POSSIBILITIES? How much value and worthiness do you place upon the wondrous CREATION you call SELF? We shall see.
    PJ 80
    CHAPTER 12
    REC #1 HATONN

TUE., OCT., 19, 1993 10:35 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 064

TUE., OCTOBER 19. 1993

ABSURDITIES OF THE DAY!
    How you people get anything accomplished is beyond my imaginings as I witness WHAT stupid things are done. One of the high-points of this day is in the news: "General Norman Schwarzkopf has been made a 'great chief' of some kind by the Osage Indian Nation." This Khazarian Zionist One World "Chief" is now given HONORARY nobility within the Native American Tribal councils?? He was all done-up in ceremonial blankets being anointed with sacred Eagle feathers, etc.--the whole sacred ball-o'-wax! And I further find it funny that YOU denounce ME as being ABSURD!

I also begin to believe one George Green has reached the epit­ome of likewise stupid actions--he has, yes, indeed, taken all the nasty, dirty lying, out-of-context garbage he can gather against the Ekkers and sent it to Little Crow. LC, my friends, took one "feel" of the black energy surrounding the package, and got rid of it. Is THIS reaching a bit? How des­perate does one get in the pits of evil before they see that they damage themselves and not the intended "victim"? When you move into the realms of spiritual Truth with your assault from the pits of darkness--you are going to meet your match some­where along the line. What lengths will man reach to acquire gold?? Does he REALLY believe that Dave Overton sent $350,000 in gold coins for Desiree's personal use to acquire "things"?? YOU MOCK THE MAN IN HIS INTENT FOR GOOD SUPPORT FOR GOD AND NATION! George tells the world on radio, etc., that "I OWN A BANK" and "AM AN IN­SIDER" with the TOP PLAYERS, i.e., Paul Volcker, et al. He also claims to be "Mr. Mall" for his building of malls around and sat in important meetings with such as Bush of Silverado, et al. Why, then, does he need the gold which was sent to cover projects and cover notes for the Institute? He further tells oth­ers, who used the information to tattle to the Food Stamp divi­sion of Welfare, that the gold was "Ekkers' and he purchased it from them with three checks (missing of course) to the tune of nearly $400,000." Is there something a bit odd in this?? THOROUGH investigation into the doings of Ekkers found them fully eligible for not only food stamps BUT welfare cov­erage. Who fibs around here? Well, I feel completely sorry for the ones at US&P, most especially Dr. Binder, for he bought the lies and acquired the damages.

As for that "University"? And Dr. Binder? I watch the pit get deeper and deeper for what comes forth on "just" the surface is damaging.

Dr. Binder said there is NO involvement with Brookings Insti­tute. Ordinarily I would suggest that a connection would be a most positive relationship in which the recipients would be PLEASED and this information would be used for extensive ADVERTISING for a quality organization. What is wrong? Well now, I am forbidden to tell you that.

However, a most important "person" was just in our midst who claims to know all about such matters and he says, "Brookings has put A BIG AMOUNT OF MONEY INTO US&P."

Further, let us share just a tiny bit of RESEARCH into, of all things, THE BROOKINGS INSTITUTE. See what you might think and see if you would classify our writings as total lies and defamation.

I think all of you respect "Nora's" research--certainly I believe it to be THE BEST. I would share a letter regarding this very instance in point. Nora is my hardest critic and when I say something--she sets forth like Sherlock Holmes to either prove me wrong or right--whichever. She sleuths all the way back to the original Sumarian Texts, the Jewish Encyclopedias, British Law, Tavistock, etc., etc.

QUOTING NORA'S LETTER: Sept. 23, 1993

RE: US&P--TWILIGHT CLUB
    Attached is a chronology, as given in the book, The World Cri­sis, by Walter and Lao Russell, of US&P. The book was copy­righted in 1958 by US&P. (This was among the books that Mr. H. sent.)

I believe this chronology clearly shows some connections that Hatonn has mentioned with other "world conspirators". I checked the names shown against Coleman's book, Conspira­tors' Hierarchy and found none except Carnegie and Vander­bilt, although there are the Kiwanis, Rotary & Lions Clubs which are claimed as "outcomes" of the work, all of which ap­pears innocuous enough until you know more.

Surprisingly, the First Era of US&P is stated as beginning in the early 1870's!!!! Walter is shown as participating in the Second Era as a leading worker of The Twilight Club, and from then on.....

Further, I have located a book titled The Brookings Institute, A Fifty Year History, by Charles B. Saunders, Jr., published by the Institution in 1966. Therein, on page 28, it tells how Carnegie (a member of the Twilight Club) contributed a large sum to the Institute February 13, 1922, as well as a long list of others which included Paul Warburg, Banker; John Barton Payne, Chairman of the American Red Cross; George Suther­land, Associate Supreme Court Justice; Charles D. Walcott, Secretary of the Smithsonian Institute, etc. (I attach page 28 for your confirmation.) (Remember, according to the "Introduction" in Atomic Suicide?, Lao states that Walter planned to deposit his works at the Smithsonian Institute for safe-keeping [H: He had already given bunches to Princeton University for open sharing of his information.]--UNTIL SHE CAME ALONG.) So, it looks like there are some early connections among many of the players.

Further, as to "connections" with current directors of US&P, I found some corresponding names but not confirmation that the parties are related. For example:

1. Robert D. Calkins was President of the Brookings Institute in 1968, the last year reviewed in this book.

At US&P, according to their letterhead, Shirley Calkins-Smith is Director of Student Affairs.

2. A Cesar Lombardi, a Dallas Publisher, was a Trustee of the Brookings Institute in 1915. (See page 15 & 16 of the book.)

At US&P, Emilia Lombardi is NOW a Director and co-Ex­ecutor of Lao Russell's estate. (See letterhead of US&P.)

The above, of course, is not conclusive--only suggestive.

It is also a little interesting that the subject of Alexis Carrel's book Man the Unknown in which he stated that The Science of Man was the most important of all sciences is primarily given top billing as purpose for the US&P--it is shown at the top and bottom of the chronology, The Science of Man.

I am trying to locate as much as possible on the Brookings In­stitute. The above, at least, will help show any lawyer bent on a "libel" charge regarding this issue, that indeed, US&P has some rather old ties to persons involved in the Brookings Institute.

Attached are some New York Times articles on Walter and his Arts and Sciences connections

END OF LETTER

One more tid-bit before moving on; Dr. Binder has written many people denying all of our claims regarding this matter. In addition to denying the Brookings connections, he also says that Walter Russell and his wife had years (I believe the statement was "sixteen" years) of separation prior to LAO. WRONG! The PAPERS said that the separation from his wife "DID NOT COME UNTIL THE 'IMMEDIATE' DIVORCE PROCEED­INGS" Readers, it was the "TALK" of the "times"! Russell is an important ROYALTY ELITE name from Europe and Lao was also from such lineage--there was not silence on the subject as if "Joe Blow" had jaywalked in Podunk, Missouri.

So, why do I again speak of this? Because the attorney of US&P AGAIN THREATENS MY SCRIBE WITH CON­TEMPT CHARGES FOR WRITING ON THIS SUBJECT. The fact that the writing and "running in the CONTACT" are TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS, DOES NOT SEEM TO ENTER INTO THE PICTURE. It is hard, however, for Dharma to be told by a Federal Judge that he will "imprison" her for further contempt (of which Mr. Green is the only one in actual contempt of orders--but not even represented or men­tioned in the court--having joined the opposition in service and "settlement" [SECRET]) for printing erroneous information. So, the information is NOT ERRONEOUS, nor contemptuous--but this seems NOT TO MATTER IN THIS CASE OR IN THE JUDICIAL COURT OF FEDERAL LAW.

Because George Green also claims abuse for a "Hatonn-signed" release of all responsibility on "his" (GREEN'S) part and he is (counter) suing Ekkers for said default in his protection or something or other totally non-understandable, I ask you: IF A COURT OF LAW RULES THERE "IS NO HATONN"--HOW CAN SUCH A DOCUMENT BE VALID UNDER ANY CIR­CUMSTANCES--I, HATONN, SIGNED DOCUMENTS--AND IN THOSE INSTANCES GERMAIN SIGNED THEM!

Mr. Green swore I was valid, along with Sananda, et al.--until it became convenient to deny same. However, he is still stuck with claiming far and wide (on the airwaves yet) THAT "HATONN LEFT DHARMA AND MOVED WITH HIM AND DESIREE TO NEVADA IN JULY OF 1992 AND THEY STILL RECEIVED HIGH-LEVEL INFORMATION FROM "HIM" (HATONN)." Now, he is efforting to draw "Tuieta" into his trap and publish her old and new books--guess what: on the basis of Tuieta being Hatonn's scribe! So--back to Little Crow--is somebody missing some marbles or what? And NO, I DO NOT THINK THIS IS FUNNY. I THINK IT IS SICK! Is it important? Not really, except to point out to you--YOU ARE CAUGHT IN A PACK OF LIES IN EVERY TURN OF YOUR EXPERIENCE AND THE TRUTH MERITS "CONTEMPT" OF COURT--IS IT ANY WONDER THAT YOU REMAIN PEOPLE OF THE LIE?

Why do I go further with this waste of time? Because Dharma had to face attorneys, Little Crow's call, and a new pile of information this morning (the above is OLD). The NEW is more blatantly open--but we will not give the opposi­tion the advantage of show-and-tell this day.

CONTACT IS QUALIFIED AS A BONAFIDE NEWSPAPER BY THE TAX AUTHORITY IN NEVADA--AND I DO BE­LIEVE THAT IF YOU CAN PRINT LIES AGAINST EKKERS THROUGH THE ASSOCIATED PRESS--THAT THE TRUTH IN VALID PUBLICATION, IS OR SHOULD BE, EQUALLY PERMISSIBLE. OR, AMERICA, IS THERE NO WAY TO DEFEND TRUTH AND SELF LEFT IN YOUR WORLD? YOU HAD BEST BEGIN TO CONSIDER THIS MATTER OR YOU ARE DEAD. YOU WHO COMPLAIN AS TO PLAYERS UNKNOWN AND "WHAT AND WHO IS THIS OR THAT" MIGHT WELL HAVE PATIENCE FOR IT MATTERS NOT AS TO IDENTITIES IF YOU CAN'T "CATCH UP" BECAUSE THE NEXT ONE IN POINT MAY WELL BE YOU!!

By the way--where IS Desiree? Is she still alive? Dead? She WROTE FOR SANANDA, you know. What has happened to her? George refers to her on his circuits but where are her big speeches? Patriots, I wonder at your lack of perception and at­tention. George is off and running into major ECONOMICS and DISASTER HOUSING with INSIDERS. Where is little dove, Desires? She was one of the most precious and naive lit­tle seekers around--terrified of being without, terrified of being "with"--what has happened to HER during this frenzied attempt to thieve gold from others? Is she misinformed enough to take also--or is she a good showman also--"JUST TRYING TO GET THE "WORD" OUT!" What "word"? Whatever it is, it is NOT the word of GOD!

By the way, Dr. Young has also taken major abuse for his run­ning of these things in CONTACT. That complaint is unaccept­able because Dr. Young takes responsibility VERY, VERY SE­RIOUSLY as does the staff of editors and workers. CONTACT is the MOST READ publication anywhere in the U.S.A. and connected countries. It is also one of the least SUBSCRIBED-TO papers. That should tell it all as to WHO offers you Truth! When the underground, overground, satellite spies, intelligence communities, administration hoods, etc., are first to skive off the information and network the paper--you KNOW you have a winner. No, it is not reflected in the "income"--but it IS RE­FLECTED. So be it.

I ask that we now turn to important issues at hand, i.e., Russian escapades, Haitian "threat to the world" (apparently), Somalian threat to the world (apparently) and other (apparently) sig­nificant points of disaster around your globe.

You think it is OK for the U.S. to do what is being done? Or, ARE you the U.N. "sucker force" for sending your young men off to die and kill FOR THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT OUT OF THE UNITED NATIONS AND RUSSIAN EM­BASSY? OR, IS IT FOR THE BANKSTERS AND KHAZAR­IAN GUARD? EITHER WAY, IT SEEMS A BIT STRANGE TO ME, BUT THEN, WHAT DO I KNOW ABOUT PATRI­OTISM AND HUMAN RIGHTS?

For you who don't take SPOTLIGHT, I would like to share their perceptions with you--as they have a VERY GOOD resource of investigators and journalists. In this instance it is in the form of an "exclusive" by a fine writer and researcher, Martin Mann.

In fact, I would honor that paper with its headlines on the Front page which read: Ron Brown Scandal in the Open; Audit of World Bank Exposes Deception; RUSSIAN DEMOCRACY SUBVERTED...

Why do I like them? Because they CONFIRM what we bring you so that perhaps you can bring yourself to consider our sug­gestions along the way. Do I wish to distract from their pre­sentation? NO INDEED--I wish Dharma NEVER HAD TO WRITE A SINGLE CONTROVERSIAL WORD--AGAIN, EVER! She wishes it far more than do I. So, when we can--we just give you what is available if you would only research the in­formation. Therefore, let us just offer you RUSSIAN DEMOC­RACY SUBVERTED: SPOTLIGHT, October 11, 1993, by Martin Mann.

QUOTING:

RUSSIAN DEMOCRACY SUBVERTED
    Russian President Boris Yeltsin's coup and the current standoff with the parliament are being covertly supported by U.S. and ISRAEL INTELLIGENCE.

Planeloads of U.S.-made high-tech surveillance systems and "expert" disinformation psychological warfare and intelligence specialists are being rushed to Moscow on emergency airlifts to help Russian President Boris Yeltsin crush parliamentary op­position to his recent coup.

With the Clinton Administration's support, leading American manufacturers of sophisticated eavesdropping equipment, such as the giant Honeywell Corporation, are supplying Yeltsin's forces with the latest electronic espionage systems, confirmed Richard Clement, a long-serving federal security administrator who is now a corporate consultant in Washington. [H: The question "should" now be: "I thought Russia had all that 'stuff' in more sophistication and technology than the U.S., old Space Cadet..." INDEED--BUT BORIS YELTSIN DOES NOT HAVE IT IN HIS CONTROL, sleepy little fan­tasizers! And hence, one of your BIGGER PROBLEMS!)

All international news agencies and American newspapers have apparently been instructed to keep this overt interference into Russian politics SECRET.

CRITICS PRESSURED
    The Yeltsin faction is using undercover intercepts--whether real or fabricated--in an all-out effort to discredit its critics with broad accusations of corruption, well-informed diplomatic sources say.

"Technical advisers" supplied by the CIA and, according to some reports, the Mossad, Israel's secret service, are assisting special Russian surveillance units under the personal command of Defense Minister Pavel Grachev, a hard-line Yeltsin ally in the operation, these sources said.

"Russia is no banana republic," warned Dr. Paul Adler [Big Khazarian honcho], the noted international policy analyst. "The growing opposition to Yeltsin's takeover supported by Wall Street MEGABANKS and foreign speculators is spreading from parliamentary and nationalist groups to the general popula­tion. Russia is in for serious trouble.

END OF QUOTING

Yes, I would agree--serious trouble--but then, SO ARE YOU! You, in your little cocoons peek out and have the solution--why doesn't the Space Command just "do something". The "something" is usually followed by some interesting thoughts--like set the "in-tract" aircraft WE HAVE down in the middle of the World Series. (Not a bad idea)--how long do you think it would take the U.N. to get troops into that stadium and blow you all away?? Also, comes "...then why don't the Russians with the bigger guns do something?" They are: they are wait­ing until you ones do the work for them and then the "plum" is not so expensive to their side. It is good management, my dears--all the better to eat you with. You are playing with the end of the world--and neither side really wants, or can use, a DEAD WORLD. So, some of you are "caught" in the middle, unable to "force" anything and unable to make impact big enough to change much. I suggest the same kind of WISE waiting, in peaceful preparation, for some possible hard times a'comin. The Russians HATE the Bolsheviks and AMERIKA HAS BECOME THE CAPITOL (AND CAPITAL) OF THE BOLSHEVIK KHAZARIAN ZIONISTS! The Mongolian Ori­entals (Chinese lineage) dislike the Khazarian Zionists EVEN MORE THAN DO THE "RUSSIANS". It will probably, one of the days in the not-too distant future--be a "Mother of all Wars", just like THAT Islamic "mad-man" said. Where will YOU be when the nuclear bomb lands? It would seem wise to have a bit of water and grain somewhere nearby--if you can get under shelter somewhere. The next "Mother of all Wars" is going to hit AMERICA, my friends, for AMERICA (U.S.A.) IS WHERE THE NEW KHAZARIAN CAPITOL AND THE UNITED NATIONS ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT HEADIS!
    I think you will enjoy the article on the World Bank also, since what you are told doesn't match WHAT IS and you need to be­gin to question EVERYTHING "they" tell you, citizens.

AUDIT OF WORLD BANK EXPOSES DECEPTION
    Internal World Bank audits obtained by The SPOTLIGHT prove what this paper has contended all along. The tax-supported lending agency serves merely to funnel tax dollars to the big banks. By Lawrence Wilmot.

Using deception, double-talk and "discreet fraud", the World Bank scoops more than $5 billion each year from the pockets of American taxpayers to pay for so-called development programs that are often merely covert bank bail-outs.

Those are the disturbing findings of two closely guarded in­ternal audits held earlier this year by the international money center's own executives. Although neither was made public, Spotlight has obtained access to them through confidential sources at the World Bank's annual meeting in the final days of last month.

The reports confirm that the World Bank, under pressure from international moneylenders, routinely uses false pretenses when it extends huge loans to insolvent governments which are already delinquent on previous debts to international banks.

"To pick up a billion or two from us, a heavily indebted bor­rower--say, Brazil or Ghana--need only pretend nowadays that the fresh money will be spent on something beneficial, prefer­ably an ecological project such as reforestation, anti-pollution, water cleanup, recycling or similar programs," says Philippe Larimer, a former World Bank data analyst who is writing a book about his experiences in global finance.

The basic rules of fiscal responsibility suggest that when an already overburdened debtor such as Brazil or Ghana tries to borrow additional billions, the international lending institutions who hold its delinquent IOUs would block any more debt deals.

But the opposite is true, reports World Bank vice president Will Wapenhans, who headed one of the institution's recent internal audits.

POUR BILLIONS DOWN THE RAT HOLE
    There is heavy pressure on the World Bank from corporate lenders such as Chase Manhattan, the Rockefeller financial con­sortium, to pour more billions into Third World deadbeats.

The reason is simple: Most of these new "environmental loans" are diverted into overdue debt repayments to Chase, Citibank or other global debt dispensers.

"The taxpayers--whether in America or in other industrial nations--who finance and vouch for World Bank lending are cheated. They are told their money will help the poor and pro­tect the Earth. In reality, these billions protect only the annual earnings of megabanks," explained Larimer.

A whopping four-fifths of the estimated $30 billion the World Bank commits and disburses each year is converted, in part or whole, into covert bank bail-outs, the auditors discovered.

"While major credits were made conditional on funding spe­cific development projects, 79 percent of the borrowed money was spent in disregard or violation of the loan's original terms," admitted the Wapenhans report.

DEVASTATING SWINDLE
    Apart from the swindle perpetrated on U.S. taxpayers, this renewed cycle of leaky loans and furtive bail-outs has a devas­tating effect on the economies of the debtor countries. Ac­cording to the World Bank's own figures, revealed at last month's annual assembly, in 1983 the dirt-poor nations of sub-Saharan Africa were in hock to the tune of some $60 billion. Today, their collective debt to the international bankers has tripled to a crushing $183 billion--more than the value of the en­tire region's combined gross domestic product.

END

Is it easier to believe, this way? Since so many readers de­nounce my input perhaps it is easier to read SPOTLIGHT.

TRUTH IS TRUTH IS TRUTH--AND LIES ARE LIES ARE LIES IT MATTERS NOT FROM WHENCE YOU HEAR OR BELIEVE EITHER. I SUGGEST ALL OF YOU GO BACK AND CAREFULLY READ THE PROTOCOLS, PLAN 2000 AND REVELATION! (The Protocols can be found in PHOENIX JOURNAL #20 THE MOSSAD CONNECTION and the CONTACT newspaper Vol. 2, $7, 8/10/93)

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#080, TRUTH FROM THE "ZOG BOG" - Zionist Occupation Government

PJ 80
    CHAPTER 13
    REC #1 HATONN

THU., OCT. 21, 1993 8:58 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 066

THU., OCTOBER 21, 1993

WEATHERWAR, ZOG AND OTHER INCREDIBLES
    How do you readers feel about a 500 page paper each week? A day?? There is so much information flowing over and around us that needs sharing that we can hardly sort it according to sub­ject. It causes Dharma to realize how diversified have been our writings--yes indeed, on about every subject that comes along the pipeline.

We know that you can't possibly remember it all, nor the com­ments regarding happenings--but we must move on as it falls and do the best we can. Many of the things will only mean something to local groups here and there as we write about GWEN towers and steel plants, etc. But it ALL affects each of you so greatly that we will continue to cover as much as we can--for each tid-bit contributes to the viewing of the "whole". i.e.:

AMERICAN STEEL MILL IS BEING
    SHIPPED TO CHINA
    THE NEW YORK TIMES, Oct. 14, 1993

The Kaiser Steel Corporation's defunct 22-story mill in Fontana, Calif., is being disassembled by 270 Chinese work­ers from the Capital Iron and Steel Corporation of BEI­JING, where the buildings will be reassembled.

Hum-m-n-n--and who do you think might own the Capital Iron and Steel Corporation?? Guess where it is incorporated? The Fontana mill is very close to Los Angeles and when it was closed, thousands of workers were without work--and still are after over a decade. And YOU think NAFTA will work--this one went all the way to China (most favored nation). Ameri­cans YOU ARE BLIND--EVEN BATS ARE NOT BLIND!

IN FACT -‑
    How many of you readers realize what is coming off on this coming weekend in BAKERSFIELD? The Ekkers are having another loss in the courts? No--that comes on Nov. 1st, 23, Dec. 27 and so on----! No, there is no further hearing on the ground racer snake that is tying up the San Joaquin Valley growing fields as well as Imperial Valley.

There are over 10,000 selected attendees at $250 per ticket meeting in a specially constructed tent (in order to hold every­one specially invited) to witness, we lose count and the paper is not in front of Dharma, but something like the last four or FIVE Presidents are due, T. Boone Pickens, Glenn Yarborough, Mario Cuomo, Trump, Iacocca, Kemp and dozens more of the top political dignitaries of this day from the NEW WORLD ORDER--are meeting in BAKERSFIELD(???). It was origi­nally stated that Schwarzkopf and Clintons would be attending but that announcement has somehow slipped through the final agenda list. Is it the oil fields, the farm workers--what is this? This is touted as a major BUSINESS CONFERENCE--busi­ness(???) in Bakersfield? Bakersfield is just another dying "All American" city in a county with the worst political corruption in the State of California outside, that is, of San Luis Obispo with its SLO Connections. DO YOU THINK IT IS A GATHERING TO HONOR ROSS PEROT AND NAFTA? If YOU still think things are NOT SERIOUS, you had best be looking AGAIN! YES INDEED, WE WRITE IN A LITTLE PLACE CLOSE TO WHERE BAKERSFIELD IS THE CENTRAL CITY AND LEGAL AND POLITICAL CENTER. THE CONTACT IS HOUSED IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA. I WRITE TO DHARMA IN TEHACHAPI--VERY CLOSE TO BAKERS-FIELD AND EVEN CLOSER TO EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE AND RIGHT OVER THE HILL FROM NORTHROP UNDERGROUND CITY/STATE FACILITIES. Also, very, very close to China Lake Naval Base with over 80 levels under­ground. And so, too, is San Bernardino close with terminals for underground water tunnels from Long Beach which handle sub­marines. Interesting? Yes, I think so.

Why would this "Business Conference" not be in Los Angeles--and WHY IS THERE NO NATIONAL ATTENTION, AT ALL, TO SUCH A GATHERING OF BIG SHOTS? WHAT DO THEY KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KNOW?

With all the incredibly nasty assaults against my people and most especially my scribe, I shall tell you AGAIN, that we are going to use that which is written elsewhere and simply bring it to your attention. Dharma and E.J., for instance, were arrested in the middle of one of our public meetings, in a place of busi­ness, for trespassing on their own easement adjacent to the house that used to be theirs before confiscation by the RTC. I cannot cause them more grief as there are still some six legal actions going on at present--two of course being XX&X. We have agreed to dedact any mention of the proper names in point to escape further "contempt" charges from the Federal Court "for" XX&X for the threat to continue such harassment is dan­gling over Dharma's head like a loose cannon.

We do not, however, have to dedact the name of Brookings In­stitute (Yet). But just in case, we shall offer the next writing by Bruce G. Blair in The New York Times, October 8, 1993. Mr. Blair is a senior fellow at the Brookings Institute and is au­thor of The Logic of Accidental Nuclear War. I think this will also have more meaning if you REALIZE THAT TODAY THE CHERNOBYL UKRAINE NUCLEAR PLANT WAS PLACED AGAIN INTO OPERATION--WITHOUT UPGRADING OR FURTHER SAFETY PROCEDURES.

This however deals with:

RUSSIA'S DOOMSDAY MACHINE
    By: Bruce G. Blair, Brookings Institute

Washington: On Nov. 13, 1984, U.S. intelligence tracked two Soviet long-range missiles fired 40 minutes apart. What seemed to be an unremarkable test, however, turned out to be far from ordinary. The Soviets were exercising a secret dooms­day system: a fantastic scheme in which spasms of the dead hand of the Soviet leadership would unleash a massive counter-strike after it had been wiped out by a nuclear attack.

Soviet wizards of Armageddon devised the scheme in the 1970s to prevent a sudden nuclear strike from paralyzing their arsenal. Their invention enables thousands of nuclear warheads to be launched automatically if the top nuclear commanders were killed or otherwise neutralized.

A closer look at the 1984 exercise reveals how it worked then, and indeed how it works today. [H: Good grief, is THIS MAN unaware of the dry-run nuclear mock attack on the U.S. THIS YEAR??] Yes, this doomsday machine still exists. The Russians lavish resources on its modernization to keep it on combat alert at all times. The risk of its launching weapons by accident is impossible to know. but clearly it increases in a nu­clear crisis.

Russia, of course, holds no monopoly on nuclear relics of the Cold war. The United States still runs its bombers up to the North Pole on simulated nuclear strikes against Russia, and maintains a nuclear vigil with thousands of warheads ready to strike at a moment's notice. [H: I remind you ones to watch your trains--the missiles are moving about now more than ever before.] And despite the widespread belief that the Rus­sian and U.S. military establishments cannot physically mount a nuclear attack unless they first obtain essential codes from their respective Presidents, in fact they have custody of all the codes needed to order an all-out strategic attack.

The portrait of the Soviet doomsday machine emerged in in­terviews with Russians who designed and operated the system and with U.S. officials who corroborated key details of their ac­counts. The Soviet general staff--the highest military body--ac­tivated the machine at the start of the exercise. From a simu­lated war room in Leningrad, it transmitted a "fail deadly" mes­sage to a special radio station in the Moscow military district. In an actual nuclear crisis today, this message would be likely to flow from the Russian general staff's underground war room in Moscow to a radio bunker 40 miles south at Chekhov.

The "fail deadly" message contains a component of the "unlock" codes held by the general staff to keep lower echelons from launching nuclear missiles without authority. By transmit­ting this component, the general staff activates the radio station and enables it to function autonomously in firing nuclear mis­siles under conditions of enemy nuclear attack. Only a small team needs to be present to carry out certain mechanical proce­dures; the rest of the doomsday apparatus is totally automated.

Using electronic devices that register a break in communica­tions with the general staff and detect nuclear explosions in the vicinity, the apparatus forms an order to launch, complete with unlock codes, and transmits it through a nearby buried low-fre­quency radio antenna to yet another set of special complexes as far as 600 miles away. There, emergency communications rockets hidden in SS-17 silos or on mobile SS-25 launchers au­tomatically record the launching instructions and then automati­cally fire themselves on trajectories that traverse all the nuclear missile fields in the former Soviet Union.

DEAD HAND ON THE NUCLEAR TRIGGER
    During their 30-minute flight, they transmit signals to fire di­rectly to the modern classes of nuclear-armed intercontinental missiles in the strategic rocket forces.

In that 1984 exercise, the radio station in the Moscow mili­tary district sent the launching order to an SS-20 communica­tions rocket at the Kapustin Yar test site. The missile then flew automatically within radio range of distant SS-18 missiles based in Kazakhstan. From space, the SS-20 relayed the launching order to an SS-18 taking part in the exercise, which fired out of its silo on a path to a test impact area on the Kamchatka Penin­sula.

In a real nuclear crisis, communications rockets, launched automatically by radio command, would relay fire orders to nu­clear combat missiles in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine. The doomsday machine provides for a massive salvo of these forces without any participation by local crews. Weapons commanders in the field may be completely bypassed. Even the mobile missiles on trucks would fire automatically, triggered by commands from the communications rockets.

The existence of the doomsday machine is symptomatic of a nuclear dependency that still afflicts Russia. Other symptoms abound--for instance, the continuing construction of deep un­derground command posts in the Urals with hardened antennas for ordering a retaliatory strike by deeply submerged sub­marines. The Russians also still keep thousands of strategic warheads poised for immediate launching, and continue to play nuclear war games with Western foes in mind. During a major exercise of strategic forces several months ago, Rus­sia fought an all-out nuclear war with the United States. [H: Ah, there it is.]

The United States has its own version of the doomsday ma­chine, with less technical gadgetry but more distribution of launching authority. U.S. military commanders have tradition­ally been vested with the authority to order nuclear retaliation under conditions similar to those that trigger Russia's automatic launching--notably, loss of communications with national au­thorities and signs of nuclear detonations on American soil. Variants of these arrangements for nuclear "pre-delegation" ex­isted from the 1950s and they presumably remain in effect.

For the sake of U.S.-Russian reconciliation, to set an exam­ple of responsible nuclear custodianship and to reduce the dan­ger that a doomsday system might be set in motion by mistake, it's time to relax the combative stance of the arsenals. Arms negotiations are all well and good, but the higher priority is to eliminate the hair trigger on those arms that remain. Neither side, alas, has embraced that wisdom; both have preserved the operational stances of the cold war.

For the United States' part, new Presidential guidance is needed to bring nuclear field operations into the modern era. [H: Gosh, sounds like "modern" religious updating! By the way, in case you missed it yesterday: The Lutheran Church authorities and researchers have found that "the Bible backs up the approval of homosexuality, masturbation, adultery and prostitution"--among other "no-longer sins" and will be introduced into the doctrine. Nope, it must be so--it was on CNN!] Believe it or not, the latest Presidential policy on nu­clear planning is National Security Decision Directive 13, the notorious tract on nuclear-war fighting signed by Ronald Reagan in 1981. This cold war document advanced the preposterous and dangerous premise that it was possible to fight and win a protracted nuclear war. It is an absurd basis for current plan­ning. [H: It is equally preposterous, however, to believe that all HAVE TO DIE IN SUCH A WAR. GET PREPARED!]

New guidance should de-emphasize the importance of nu­clear weapons strengthen on weapons and re-yoke any "pre-delegation" to launch a nuclear strike without the explicit permission of civilian leaders. [H: Out of your mind? They (this author) is certainly out of his.] It should slash the number of targets in the strategic war plan and reject faddish and misguided notions like forming a nuclear expedi­tionary force aimed at China and the Third World. [H: Whose side do you suppose this author is on?] The guidance should also lay the groundwork for taking all nuclear forces off alert and separating warheads from their delivery systems.

Even with international cooperation, dismantling the dooms­day systems will take more than a stroke from a President's pen. Domestic politics involving civil-military relations would be deeply engaged on both the Russian and American sides. But the end of the cold war encourages greater determination to become something more than cogs in the nuclear machinery. It is time to be its master, not its minion.

END

Sound good to you? Well, the Brookings Institute is the top mind-control branch of the Tavistock Institute of the Committee of 300--so, good luck, Amerika.

The next comes from a research report and directly from Youth Action News, by C.B. Baker, P.O. Box 312, Alexandria, Vir­ginia 22313, Sept. 1993. I won't utilize much of the informa­tion presented but you need confirmation on some of the things we have recently featured in the paper. The last report from Youth Action News covered a lot of information on The New Soviet Threat & E.L.F. Zapping. This is an EXCELLENT resource for information, readers, and I do ask that you support this man and that publication.

I will begin by simply offering the message on an in-closed slip within the document.

"America has just experienced its worst floods in recorded history. [H: Worse yet, you homeowners and landowners who THOUGHT you owned property along the flooded rivers--ALL THAT AREA HAS BEEN DECLARED WET­LANDS AND REVERTS TO THE U.S. GOVERNMENT--NOW! LAND GRAB OF GREAT MAGNITUDE? ONLY SURPASSED BY THE RTC, MY FRIENDS--ALONG, OF COURSE, WITH THE RAILROADS.] Some areas of the Mississippi Valley experienced months of continuous rains. Many residents have been hit with repeat flooding--two, even three times this year. [H: Not to mention the fields which did NOT flood but now that it is harvest time--the aquifers have such overload that the fields are flooded from the under­ground UP--it produces the same results, readers, LOSS OF ALL CROPS!]
    After long research, we discovered that the specific weather-patterns that generated the flood were identical to weatherwar patterns that have been repeatedly engineered over the last 17 YEARS by Soviet-Russian electromagnetic transmitters. 1993's Great Midwest Flood was the direct result of a very long-lasting weather-blocking system and an altered jet stream path--two of the proven results of Extreme Low Frequency (ELF) WOODPECKER TRANSMISSION.

WE ALSO UNCOVERED SHOCKING FACTS ABOUT THE HIDDEN FUNCTIONS OF THE GROUND WAVE EMERGENCY NETWORK (GWEN), WHICH EXPLAIN WHY IT IS BEING EXPANDED BY BILL CLINTON AT THE SAME TIME THAT HE IS SCUTTLING MOST U.S. STRATEGIC DEFENSES. There is strong evidence that some working GWEN units, in the Midwest flood area, actually IN­CREASED THE LEVELS OF CONSTANT PRECIPITATION.

The Clinton Administration is exploiting the flood, that it helped to engineer., as a convenient excuse to justify A WHOP­PING EXPANSION OF LANDS SUBJECT TO FEDERAL WETLANDS POLICY. The President is now preparing for a Marxist-style Federal land grab of millions of acres of private property. Across the Mississippi Valley, many levees will NOT be rebuilt, other levees will be TORN DOWN and WHOLE TOWNS AND MANY FARMS WILL BE RETURNED TO SWAMPLAND. [H: It is already DONE, readers--see my comment above.]

Ok, let us move right along with Mr. Baker's overview regard­ing:

WEATHERWAR DELUGE OVER AMERICA
    There is powerful evidence that the Great Flood of 1993 was the result of secret, joint weather-engineering conducted by the Russian and U.S. Governments. The Clinton Administration is utilizing the deluge to take over many farms and private land, via a massive expansion of areas subject to Federal wetlands control.

GREAT MIDWEST FLOOD HAD STRANGE AND
    UNUSUAL CHARACTERISTICS
    The Midwest deluge had anomalous characteristics that were similar to many previous weatherWAR operations. "Across the Midwest cornbelt, it has rained in Biblical proportions--49 straight days, often in torrents", (7/18/93 New York Times). "'We've got flooding where we haven't seen much before,' said Larry Black, a hydrologist for the National Weather Service." (7/25/93 New York Times).

The 7/6/93 New York Times reported that S.K. Nanda, chief hydrologist in the Army's Corps of Engineers at Rock Island, ILL , said that SUCH MAMMOTH LEVELS OF FLOODING HAVE "NEVER BEEN SEEN IN JULY." Almost all of the rain storms were carefully directed AWAY from flood-control storage basins.

"Beginning on June 11, a foot of rain fell in southern Min­nesota and lesser amounts fell in northern Iowa. Four days later, 11 more inches fell in roughly the same area. Both storms also moved east and dumped near-record levels of rain on Wis­consin. Most of the water found its way to the Minnesota River, a Mississippi tributary southwest of St. Paul, but NOT in any place where the Government had built storage reservoirs. On the east side of the Mississippi, the same sequence occurred in Wisconsin, on the Black River and the Wisconsin River." June, 1993 "became the WETTEST IN THIS REGION SINCE RECORD-KEEPING BEGAN IN 1876."

"THE CREST OF THE MIGHTY FLOOD WAS PROBA­BLY THE WORST TO EVER WASH OVER THE U.S.A." (8/10/93 New York Times)

In July, 1993, "Satellite pictures found so much water cov­ering the Midwest that the region resembled a sixth Great Lake. Since June, 421 of the 791 counties in the nine-state flood zone have been declared Federal disaster areas." Severe rainstorms continued to pelt the area through September.

LONG-LASTING _BLOCKING SYSTEMS AND
    ALTERED JET STREAMS ARE TYPICAL
    WOODPECKER E.L.F. EFFECTS
    On July 4, 1976, the Soviet Union began generating powerful electromagnetic transmissions, that were dubbed "The Russian Woodpecker" by Western ham radio operators. These trans­mitters are based upon the original design of the great scientist, Nikola Tesla. The Russian signals are primarily pulsed at the very dangerous 10 Hertz Extreme Low Frequency (ELF).

The Woodpecker system is used to wage weatherwar against America. The Tesla transmitters create giant standing ELF waves, that have repeatedly formed huge blocking-systems that alter the path of the high altitude jet stream and dam up the normal flow of weather fronts. The Soviet ELF transmitters have been able to create droughts that lasted for months and even years, as well as generate devastating floods.

Press reports on the causes of 1993's Great Midwest Flood, repeatedly described factors that were identical to the previous, 17 year history of Woodpecker weatherWAR actions.

"Few may know why the area has been plagued with so much rain. The middle and upper parts of the Mississippi Valley have been in what metrologists call "A Blocking Pattern", though they do NOT know why it occurs. While weather systems usu­ally move regularly from west to east across the United States, most weather systems in the last few months have stalled over the upper Midwest, said Fred Gadomski, a meteorologist at Pennsylvania State University, (7/4/93 New York Times).

"For five weeks a high-pressure system over the eastern part of the country has been pumping warm moist air from the Gulf of Mexico and dumping thunderstorms over the Midwest, where it meets the jet stream. The rain line 'is just sagging back and forth between Interstate 70 and 80.' said Bill Dieffenbach of the Missouri Conservation Department." An annotated map of the flood area stated: "AN UNUSUAL SHIFT IN THE JET STREAM, ACTING AS A BARRIER TO A COLD FRONT, HAS BROUGHT 150% TO 200% MORE RAIN THAN NOR­MAL TO THE REGION" (7/26/93 NEWSWEEK Magazine).

A weather pattern has been locked in place for at least six weeks, causing mammoth floods in the Midwest, and parched conditions along the East Coast. The stagnant high-pressure zone has also acted like a barrier, preventing the normal flow of weather patterns from west to east across the country. Winds, circulating clockwise around the high-pressure dome, have brought moisture from the Gulf of Mexico into the Midwest, feeding the storms there that have brought three times the nor­mal rainfall to the region. The dome has also blocked the path of cold Canadian winds, bringing record low temperatures to the Northwest." (7/29/93 New York Times)

Enough--I suggest you get this fine publication for Baker goes on to discuss the Tesla system, etc. Yes, he is correct and backs up all his information, readers. We have run information for ordering prior to this but I request that the staff please re-run that information. (Youth Action News, by C.B. Baker, P.O. Box 312, Alexandria, Virginia 22313.

Since we have recently written about those GWEN towers I would like to share one more tid-bit with you from Mr. Baker's presentation:

GWEN TOWERS AND THE GREAT FLOOD
    OF 1993
    Depending upon the specific local geological formations, the continuous signals of the GWEN antenna are clearly capable of altering the magnetic field within a 200 to 250 mile radius of certain units. As documented, alterations of the earth's mag­netic field can strongly influence precipitation.

The 11/89 BULLETIN OF THE ATOMIC SCIENTISTS listed some of the GWEN tower locations. Of extreme significance were GWEN units directly in the middle of the high rainfall area. Although not all towers are completed, some of these units were on line and functioning when the Russian Wood‑pecker system altered the jet stream and set up the long lasting weather-blocks of 1993. Some operating and planned GWEN unit locations are at: Mechanicsville, Iowa; Ledyard, Iowa; Chelsea, Wisconsin; Shephard, Minnesota, Curryville and Dudley, Missouri; Whitney, Nebraska and other units in Col­orado and Montana, whose range could influence the magnetic fields in neighboring states. A total of ten GWEN units (including currently operating and planned) are in the Midwest. [H: And--the numbers given are LIES as there are numerous ones under constructions and already in operation which have never been included in the listings.]

The existence of working GWEN units inside the area tar­geted by the Russian Woodpecker weatherWAR transmitters, greatly enhanced and helped to maintain (by altering certain lo­cal magnetic fields), the constant precipitation levels inside the Upper Mississippi Valley. Thus, U.S. Government GWEN units made a significant contribution to creating the Great Flood of 1993.

By the way, U.S.-Soviet Joint weather-manipulation has been ONGOING since 1971. Good luck, Amerika.

So as not to let you slip into confusion regarding players in this game--we shall continue with some old "new" information brought to my attention by Brent. AGAIN, we are at a loss as to source because all information has been REMOVED with the exception of one or two references which do not represent origi­nal source. I will honor the request for "privacy" because, yes indeed, we understand the position of ones who so much as share with us. Thank you for being daring enough to send it. I salute you for you will be ultimately amazed at WHO is in pro­tecting of your persons.
    PJ 80
    CHAPTER 14
    REC #2 HATONN

THU., OCT. 21, 1993 1:59 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 066

THU., OCTOBER 21, 1993,

SLAVERY, AMERICAN STYLE
    I am going to begin this writing with an excerpt (the "Introduction") from a booklet just received. I will take up other portions of the material later but I, at present, just want you to be aware of the volume. It is small, only 83 pages, by Gordon Larsen and can be acquired from:

RED LARSEN
    UPPER VILLAGE SCHOOLHOUSE
    ATHENS, NY 12015
    ($7.95]

We have been given permission to use any or all of this material and we are most appreciative. This comes directly to us from Dr. Pierre Cloutier,
    AMERICA EAST
    P.O. BOX 794
    CHAMPLAIN NY 12919

SLAVERY, AMERICAN STYLE;
    I WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU ARE A SLAVE
    INTRODUCTION
    LIBERTY VERSUS SLAVERY
    A Historical Perspective
    Man as a social being has long recognized that, when living in a group, some kind of rules are necessary if relationships are to go along smoothly and everyone's needs are to be met; for the purposes of this handbook, we will call these rules "government".

Formal statements of governmental concepts were made as far back as the Greek City-states. The MOST IMPORTANT IDEA from that time was put forth by the leader Solon, who established the principle that NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW! Needless to say, this idea was not popular with anyone in a rul­ing position, as it took away many "privileges" to which the ruler was entitled and therefore interfered with the ruler's exer­cise of power, but while it was in force, justice prevailed for the most part and the Greek City-states flourished for a time.

The concept of the Divine Right of Kings appeared during the time of Constantine, when Christianity became the State Reli­gion of the newly-designated Holy Roman Empire. This Divine Right of Kings was established in part as a result of the ruling classes--Royalty and the "Church"--agreeing to exercise control over the people and the production of wealth which they repre­sented. It meant that the Sovereignty or supreme power/authority was established in one person, the Sovereign--the King, Queen, or Emperor. This, in turn, entitled the Sovereign to do as he or she wished; the expression "God save the King" means, "[The power and authority of] God exempts the King from having to obey the laws of the land." Now, this is all fine and dandy IF you happen to be the Sovereign; but ev­eryone else soon discovered that justice was not always present in the decisions of the Sovereign. And since the Sovereign was ABOVE THE LAW, the people had to accept those decisions whether they liked them or not.

Then, in 1776, something unique happened: certain indepen­dent-thinking men, whom we now call our Founding Fathers, developed the concept of Sovereignty being located in the IN­DIVIDUAL HUMAN BEING, having been put there by "the Laws of Nature and Nature's God". This established the princi­ple of individual Sovereignty being equal to all other Sovereigns; this nullified the "Divine Right of Kings", in which all the power and authority was embodied in one person, leaving everyone else with none.

Under this idea of Individual Sovereignty, all Free Human Beings are SOVEREIGNS WITHOUT SUBJECTS. All Free Human Beings have certain Unalienable (ABSOLUTE) Rights which make them EQUAL BEFORE THE LAWS OF MANKIND; and these Unalienable Rights cannot be given away, bartered away, nor taken away under law except as punishment for a crime after conviction by due process of law.

The ownership by each of us of these Unalienable Rights in­volves the recognition that other Free Human Beings UNDER THE LAWS OF NATURE AND NATURE'S GOD are also owners of those same Rights; it would be self-contradictory to claim something for ourselves and deny it to those equal to us under the law. The general statement of what constituted those Unalienable Rights was given to the world in our Declaration of Independence: the Unalienable Rights to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Fundamentally speaking, Liberty and its opposite Slavery must be considered from the economic point of view and to un­derstand one, you must understand the other. Let's start with the concept of slavery.

Slavery is defined as the coercion or control of the services of one person for the benefit of others; there are many inci­dences and badges of slavery. Economically, the slave owner exercises coercion and/or control over the productivity of the slave, thus controlling the fruits of his (the slave's) labor. The slave owner determines what activities the slave will perform, and those activities must be of benefit to the slave owner; only minimal consideration is given to the slave's well-being. After all, too much money invested in the slave would decrease the profits of the slave owner, and that would never do! Thus, we see that the fruits of the slave's labor are used, not to benefit the slave, but to benefit SOMEONE ELSE.

By contrast, the Free Human Being determines for himself his productivity. He controls the use of his body, what agree­ments or contracts he chooses to enter, and, most important, THE FREE HUMAN BEING CONTROLS THE BENEFICIAL USE AND ENJOYMENT OF THE FRUITS OF HIS LABOR, a critical focus of this Handbook. To be specific, among others, the Free Human Being has the Unalienable Rights to the fol­lowing.

* The Unalienable Right to the Liberty of Contract;
    * The Unalienable Right to earn a Livelihood;
    * The Unalienable Right to enjoy the fruits of one's labor.
    * The Unalienable Right to the ownership, control, benefi­cial use and enjoyment of Private Property.

Thus, the well-being (known as "happiness" in the Declara­tion of Independence) of the Free Human Being is determined by the Free Human Being AND NO ONE ELSE; recognition that the responsibility for his own welfare rests with him AND NO ONE ELSE is fundamental and essential.

When our Founding Fathers ordained and established our systems of government, they recognized that it is the nature of rulers, regardless of time, place, or title, to want to expand their power and control. Therefore, the new systems of government were designed with clear and distinct limitations upon its powers and upon those who served within it. Our Forefathers knew all too well that FOR EACH ADVANCE OF GOVERNMENTAL POWER THERE WOULD BE A RETREAT OF PERSONAL FREEDOMS; and since the securing of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness are "what it's all about", GOVERNMENT MUST BE CONTROLLED AND LIMITED IN ITS EXER­CISE OF POWER. And that's exactly what they accomplished with the ratification of the Constitution for the United States of America.

Since that time, things have indeed changed. Various forces have conspired to accomplish exactly what our systems of gov­ernment were designed to prevent: the expansion of the exercise of governmental powers at the expense of personal freedoms, to the point where economic slavery is essentially universal in the so-called "Land of the Free". We can no longer consider our­selves the Free Human Beings we were intended to be under the Laws of Nature and Nature's God.

The intent of this Handbook is to help you, the reader, to de­cide for yourself whether our assertion is in fact true that "slavery, American style, does exist in America today". Fur­ther on in this Handbook, a series of questions will be presented to help you clarify the issues in your own mind; and you may find you don't like the answers. Then you will be faced with a choice: whether to choose freedom for yourself and your pos­terity, or remain in ignorance and slavery ..... - -

Oh, would that it be as simple a choice as the last sentence above indicates. However, if you know not Truth then you have NO CHANCE AT ALL. I suggest you get the booklet.

"THERE IS NO ONE SO HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED AS HE WHO FALSELY BELIEVES HE IS FREE. "--Goethe

"THE POWER TO TAX IS THE POWER TO DESTROY. "-­McCulloch v. Maryland, 4 Wheat., 316 (1819)

THE HIDDEN TYRANNY
    THE ISSUE THAT DWARFS ALL
    OTHER ISSUES

(Interview with: HAROLD WALLACE ROSENTHAL)
    It says here that this "is the most sensational manuscript of its kind". I don't know about that but it is very eye-opening. We have run this information in the JOURNALS past but since it has been re-focused and even our own people had forgotten, and since it deals with the recent subject of ZOG, it should be of­fered again for it is FIRST HAND--not gossip or hearsay.

COPY:

In a highly confidential interview with a Jewish administra­tive assistant to one of this nation's ranking senators, he said, "It is a marvel that the American people do not rise up and drive every Jew out of this country."

THE JEW, MR. HAROLD WALLACE ROSENTHAL, MADE THIS STATEMENT after admitting the Jewish domi­nance in all significant national programs. He said, "We Jews continue to be amazed with the ease by which Christian Ameri­cans have fallen into our hands. While the naive Americans wait for Khrushchev to bury them, we have taught them to submit to our EVERY DEMAND."

Asked how a nation could be captured without their knowing it, Mr. Rosenthal attributed this victory to absolute control of the media. He boasted of Jewish control of all news. Any newspaper which refused to acquiesce to controlled news was brought to its knees by withdrawing advertising. Failing in this, the Jews stop the supply of news print and ink. "It's a very simple matter," he stated.

Asked about men in high political office, Mr. Rosenthal said that no one in the last three decades has achieved any political power without Jewish approval. "Americans have not had a presidential choice since 1932. Roosevelt was our man; every president since Roosevelt has been our man."

In a discussion about George Wallace, Mr. Rosenthal smiled and suggested that we note where Wallace stands today. [It ap­pears this interview took place sometime in 1976.]

When the U.S. foreign policy was mentioned, the bedroom confidence of the interview was all but set aside. With disdain and mockery he sneered at the American stupidity in failing to see through the entire scope of KISSINGER foreign policy. "It is Zionist-Communist policy from beginning to end. Yet the citizens think this Jewish policy will benefit America." He cited 'detente' and Angola as examples of Jewish diplomacy. The credulous nature of Americans drew only contempt from him.

The interview continued on an almost omniscient plane. "We Jews have put issue upon issue to the American people. Then we promote both sides of the issue as confusion reigns. With their eyes fixed on the issues, they fail to see who is behind every scene. We Jews toy with the American public as a cat toys with a mouse."

As the conversation went on into the late hours, one could sense that perhaps America deserves the reign of terror being planned for her. The Jewish mind pits every ethnic group against the other. "The blood of the masses will flow as we wait for our day of world victory," Mr. Rosenthal said coldly.

For hours after this incredible discussion, a sense of inade­quacy prevailed. Is it possible that another group of 'human beings' could be so treacherous in spirit, so evil in intent? Yet, the words heard and the evidence at hand are real. Is it possible that the American people can remain docile, even while their life's blood is being drained from them? It seems so.

WHAT DOES THIS SAY TO US?
    Since what you have just read plus the lengthy interview that followed, Mr. Harold Wallace Rosenthal, age 29, the adminis­trative assistant to Senator Jacob K. Javits of New York, was killed in an alleged sky-jacking attempt on an Israeli airliner in Istanbul, Turkey, August 12, 1976. [H: Don't be squeamish, readers, at the time it WAS THE TALK OF THE NATION.]

It would appear that Mr. Rosenthal might have 'talked too freely' because, although four people were killed and some 30 injured during the sky jacking attempt, Rosenthal was not killed by a random bullet as were the others. From reports secured at the time, it seems amazing and strange that of all the people in­volved in this incident Mr. Rosenthal should have been fatally wounded. It tends to simply confirm the truth of this sensational interview. A small portion of this interview was published in the 1976 August edition of The Battle Axe, although our inter­view and theirs are not related.

We had no desire to hurt anyone and especially members of the Rosenthal family who had suffered enough in this tragedy. We corresponded with his mother and father in Philadelphia and his brother Mark David Rosenthal who is attending college in northern California. In fact, it was he who advised me that Harold's friends in Washington had set up a memorial fund in Harold W. Rosenthal's name. He sent us a copy of The Harold W. Rosenthal Fellowship in International Relations American Jewish Committee, Washington Chapter, 818--18th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20006. It lists some of the 'who's-who' and the honorary Co-Chairmen are Vice President Walter F. Mondale and Senator Jacob K. Javits.

Out of respect, we decided to wait until a year had passed since the death of Harold Wallace Rosenthal so we delayed pub­lishing everything he gave us on that memorable day and evening. And as stated before, the interview was lengthy--as he seemed to enjoy pouring out this information--and at times it was broken--and went on into the evening.

This writer and editor is not easily shocked but as this egotist Harold W. Rosenthal raved on and on I found so much of what he said actually horrifying--the actual betrayal of which he ad­mittedly was a part--and he appeared to gloat over the apparent success of a Jewish World Conspiracy. This, mind you, comes from an "administrative assistant" to one of our ranking Sena­tors, Jacob K. Javits of New York.

What you are about to read should act as a WARNING to all non-Jews throughout the world. [H: Also to all of you who THINK you are "Jews" but ARE NOT in the definition as now applied liberally to Khazarian Zionists.] It hopefully should open the eyes of many who knew him in Washington government circles.

It becomes indeed obvious that what he discloses is not fic­tion. It is not imagination! He was not pretending--as he spoke with knowledge and intelligence. Many things have been said and written about the One World Jewish Conspiracy but never has it been described so openly. It staggers the imagination. Their plans are shocking and many will be astonished at the con­tents of this document. NOTHING like it has ever been told be­fore.

We prefer not to elaborate. You be the judge.

Looking back to the time of this interview and having had time to analyze Harold Rosenthal's candidness, we are com­pelled to think of him as a conceited, boastful yet very knowl­edgeable person. I would classify him as an egotist and an ego­ist. At times his cruelty surfaced with a venom, especially as he describes the stupid Christians or "goys" as he so often referred to us. This surprised me because the word "goy" is not in our language and he must have known this. His mind was thor­oughly immersed in the one-world plan of world Jewry. With arrogance, he boasted that the Jew's conquest of the world was almost complete--thanks to Christianity stupidity.

When asked if he was a "Zionist" Mr. R. replied:

"That's a hell of a question! At the foundation of the issue is the traditional Zionist concept of aliyah, a Hebrew term meaning the "in gathering" or return of Diaspora (dispersed Jews) Jews to the Palestine homeland. Ever since 1948 and the creation of the state of Israel, aliyah has become a basic imperative of Is­raeli Government policy."

What is aliyah? Will you please spell it for me--where-in he did and we inquired as to the realistic meaning of aliyah. Mr. R. said:

"It is a permanent physical migration to Palestine, not just a visit."

We asked, what is Zionism? I've heard Jews define it as anything from permanent migration to financial and spiritual support of Israel from around the world. Mr. R. replied:

"Our first leader, former Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion said that Zionism without a 'return to Zion' is phony. Not many American Jews migrate permanently to Israel. Some say that all Jews, by definition, are Zionists. Others say that a Jew is not a Zionist unless he's a member who pays dues to an actively Zionist organization. Definitions have been tossed everywhere since the Jewish homeland became a reality." [H: Perhaps since so many "Jews" would not wish to leave good old U.S.A. is WHY Mr. Alan Dershowitz proclaims the U.S.A. to be the "NEW ISRAEL" HOMELAND!]

Millions of tax-exempt American dollars are sent to Israel yearly and we true Americans do not like this. Mr. R. replied:

"The naive politicians in Washington are gullible. Most of them are not too bright so the powerful Jewish lobbyists influ­enced this practice years ago and there is no one strong enough to stop it. Some of that money is even returned to the United States and spent on Zionist propaganda efforts, much of it through the B'nai B'rith and the Conference of Jewish Organiza­tions and the World Jewish Congress. The Jewish Agency is a funding arm--a sort of body of B'nai B'rith officials. There is nothing wrong with sending American dollars to Israel tax-free so long as we are smart enough to get away with it. Let's re­verse this conversation for a minute. You made it clear and quite vociferously, that you don't like Jews. Why do you hate us?" [H: Don't get distracted--remember--this was just be­fore August, 1976--nearly two decades ago--so much of this will be so outdated that, that in itself, will shock your sleepy eyes.]

Mr. Rosenthal, I do not hate anybody. I said I hate what the Jews are doing to us and especially as it relates to any and ev­erything related to Christianity. I hate the deceit, trickery, cun­ning, and the detestable dishonesty. Does that make me anti­-semitic? If it does then I am anti-semitic!!

"Anti-Semitism does not signify opposition to Semitism. There is no such thing. It is an expression we Jews use ef­fectively as a smearword--used to brand as a bigot like you guys--anyone who brings criticism against Jews. We use it against hate-mongers."

It was made clear that I despised the Jews' corruptive influ­ence on our Christian culture--and on our properly Christ-ori­ented American way of life to which Mr. R. said:

"During Christ's time, the Jews were seeking a material and earthly kingdom but Christ offered the Jews a spiritual kingdom. This, they couldn't buy, so they rejected Jesus Christ and had him crucified."

What to do you mean--"had him crucified"? Doesn't history show that the Jews crucified Jesus Christ? To which he an­swered:

"Yes, I guess they did. I don't beat around the bush--but 2,000 years ago your people would have done the same thing to a man who mistreated them as Christ did the Jews." [H: YOU STILL DO THE SAME THING EVEN IF NOT MIS­TREATED.]

You speak of Jesus Christ as merely a man.

"That's all he was--a man who walked on the earth like any other man and this myth about Christ rising from the dead and returning to earth to visit with his disciples is a bunch of crap. The Jews who drove the Arabs out of Palestine did so to dis­prove Christ's mission for a spiritual kingdom. You see, instead of a leader who would make an empire for the Jews, your kind of people gave the Jews a peaceful preacher called Christ who instead of an eye-for-an-eye turns the other cheek. Rubbish! We are building and, in fact, have built an earthly empire without your kind and your disappointing Messiah."

I can see that it is you and your kind who try to get Christ out of Christmas. I feel sorry for you. To which he quickly replied:

"Don't give me that s... I don't want your pity. I don't need it! Too many Jews do not have the guts to tell you how we live and plan, but I am not intimidated by anyone or anything. I know where I'm going."

When asked why do Jews frequently change their names he said:

"Jews are the most intelligent people in the world so if it ben­efits them to change their names they do so. That's all there is to it. They mix in your society which is plenty corrupt--so while the Jews are benefiting themselves the dumb goy doesn't realize that these Jews with non-Jew names are Jews. I know what you're thinking--about Jews in the government who use non-Jew names. Well, don't be concerned because in the fore­seeable future there will be no Presidential power in the United States. THE INVISIBLE GOVERNMENT IS TAK­ING STRENGTH IN THAT DIRECTION."

To your knowledge, are the Jews in Russia really persecuted or are they given any kind of freedom? To which he said:

"Most Jews throughout the world--I'd say more than 90 %-­know what is really happening to our people. We have commu­nication unequalled anywhere. It is only the jerks, the igno­rant and misinformed and degenerates who can find peace in your society--and you bastards hide your sins by donning sheep's clothing. You are the hypocrite's--not the Jews, as you say and write about. To answer your question--in Russia, there are two governments--one visible and the other invisible. The visible is made up of different nationalities--whereas the invisible is composed of ALL JEWS. The powerful Soviet secret police takes its orders from the invisible government.

"There are about six to seven million Communists in Soviet Russia. 50% are Jews and about 50% gentile--but the gentiles are not trusted. The Communist Jews are united and trust each other--while the others spy on one another. About every five or six years the secret Jewish Board calls for the purge of the Party and many are liquidated."

When asked--why? he said:

"Because they begin to understand too much the Jewish secret of government. Russian Communists have a Secret Group Or­der which consists of Jews only. They rule over everything pertaining to the visible government. It was this powerful orga­nization that was responsible for the secret removal of the center of Communism TO TEL AVIV from where all instructions now originate."

Does our government and the United Nations have knowl­edge of this? He replied:

"The United Nations is nothing but a trap-door to the Red World's immense concentration camp. We pretty much control the U.N."

When asked why the Communists destroy the middle class or educated and their entire families when they invade a country, Mr. R. replied:

"It is an established rule to destroy all members of pre-exist­ing government, their families and relatives but NEVER JEWS. They destroy all members of the police, state police, army offi­cers and their families but NEVER JEWS. You see, we know when a government begins to search for the Communists within its borders--they are really attempting to uncover Jews in their area. We're not fooled! The invisible rulers in the Communist countries have a world control over the propaganda and the gov­ernments in free countries. We control every media of expres­sion including newspapers, magazines, radio and television. Even your music! We censor the songs released for publication long before they reach the publishers. Before long we will have complete control of your thinking."

The way you boast--if this is true--it is frightening to think about our future--and that of Christianity--to which Mr. R. said:

"There will be a forced class-warfare here in the United States and many will be liquidated. You will unquestionably be among them. The Jews will not be harmed. I'm not boasting! I'm giving you the facts! And it is too late for your Christian followers to put up a defense. That time is long past. Long, long ago we HAD to become the aggres­sors!! That is undoubtedly one of the GREAT PURPOSES in life. WE are the aggressors!! Because you stole your pre­tended religious beliefs from our Talmud." [H: Wow, Dharma is suddenly very relieved that we are not typical "Christians" of the sheepherder variety--doesn't look too good for yon evangelists who actually believe what they say.]
    After reminding him that we thought he was intelligent but now realize that he doesn't know what he was talking about he replied:

"Judaism is the unequalled culture--with nothing, nothing anywhere in the world to compare with it. Your so-called Christianity is an outgrowth of Judaism. The cultural and intel­lectual influence of Judaism is felt throughout the world--yes, throughout civilization."

Asked whether he thought we faced a problem eventually with the Blacks because of their startling population increase he said that the Blacks are helping to SERVE 'OUR PURPOSE' which might mean several things.

We discussed the Black invasion of city, county and state jobs and their prominence now in television. Also how ridicu­lous it is for Blacks to become converted to Jews--like Sammy Davis for instance. Mr. R. replied:

"That doesn't mean anything. We know that a Black cannot become a Jew and that Sammy Davis is still Black. It may have been to his advantage to become converted. In reality he still remains a nigger and not a Jew."

I told him of my in-depth study of the Jews and that there were few who have done more research on world Jewry than I--and about my unpleasant discoveries--reminding Mr. R. that there is no morality among Jews. He replied:

"Money is more important than morality. We can ac­complish anything with money. Our people are proving that in Israel where its strength against attack is its permanent state of war readiness. Israel can now win in any encounter. The kibbutz-raised intellectual elements are going to build that small country into a mid-east wonderland. It will also eventually be the base for World Government Headquar­ters."

WILL BE CONTINUED IMMEDIATELY

Please close out this writing as I had overlooked the length and we have probability of losing the writing if we continue on this program. (Editor: by electronic snoopers).
    Thank you.

주제글 정보